Guild Recruitment

May 29, 2014 Has your guild died? Has your guild finally kicked the bucket? Do you miss seeing Green chat? Do you like a casual atmosphere? Do you have a great personality? If you want to raid we will try to accommodate you. If you want to socialize, we can accommodate you. If you want to pvp, were working on that. If you want level up in leveling parties in WoD. We got that. "If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain, If you're not into yoga, If you have half a brain.....Oops... back on track. If your looking for a fun active, social guild that is your one stop shop mart. Were that guild. We have fun folks, limited rules, and we have been around since forever ago. Hit anyone in Green Board up for a invite. We are a mature guild so do not be faint of heart. We however have lifted our age restrictions so be sure to ask Mommy and Daddy before you join. Cause this isn't yo' Momma's guild. We currently have raid spots available. RDPS MELEE DPS We also have alternating spots and back up spots available. We are also recruiting more PVP'rs for a RBG team. MUMBLE required for raiding and pvp. Hit me up in game Mud#1945 or simply message anyone in the guild for a invite. Cause we love everyone!Euki0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 [H] US Shadowmoon <Volatile> 10/14 wants you! We are looking to push to the next level in SOO since we lost a few members. Being a 10 man guild that is a crushing blow. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 9-12 pm. We are a relaxed guild and like to have fun. Add my battle Kuulz#1784 if you are interested. We are looking for a few dps of any spec and class.Kuulz0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 548 Rogue LF heroic Raid guild. read for XP. End boss HM XP 10man on a 12 hour raid week schedule Guild disbanded on Malorne realm But i am now on Kil'Jaeden Realm First Heroic Rag/Deathwing/Emperors before disband In need of a guild at least 14/14 normal Pref 3 nights a week raiding (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday) are what i'd like but i can work with other days after 7pm pst 10 or 25man doesnt bother me Want to Main my rogue. have alts though to swap around Well rounded player Ranked high most HM kills.. I played a resto shaman from WOTLK to Mop and switched to Monk for the guild just seeing whats out there available and what offers i can get passed my way before i start applying to every guild to get into a decent one before new Xpac http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Tid%C3%AB/advanced Rogue Link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Tideweaver/simple Monk Link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Tidez/simple Shaman Link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Vitä/simple Death Knight LinkTidë3 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 <Show no mercy> 14/14N LFM to start H prog <Show no mercy> is 14/14 Normal and is looking to start Heroic prog. We are a horde based guild on Turaylon.. Raid Times: Friday - Saturday 9pm - 2am EST Sunday: 1pm - whenever (Clean up day, not main raid day, for fun) What we need: 1 Healer 545+ 2 DPS 545+ We will run with you cross realm to see how you like the team and how we run things. All we ask is that you dont start drama, be calm dont rage because its a game, and if your unable to make it one night tell us. We supply the vent,food,repairs, and the flask 95% of the time the Enchants. We expect you to buy your own potions ;) About most of us: The guild has been under the same leader since it was made a few years ago. The guild started out as a pvp guild and became one of the top RBG groups on the server... A few of us have raided before some in Heroic raiding, but stopped to try out pvp. We are vary serious once we start the boss but before that we are fun guild that joke around and make the game more fun and less of a job. We still like to run RBGS but more as break from raiding and for a joke. If interested Comment below, leave your btag or add me Mogguu#1969Kalivar0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 577 8/14 H DK lf Raiding Guild and Trial Runs 8/14 H Unholy DK (13/14 H experience on main) looking for a new guild to join and possibly continue into WoD. This toon is currently not raiding and I'm looking to start again. Looking for horde only guilds 10 or 25 man doesn't matter. I'm looking for raid times between 8-12pm pst Tue-Thur or Fri-Mon 5-9pm pst. I would like to experience a few trial runs with the guild before I make my decision to permanently join. If interest please leave a reply or contact me in game thanks. Battletag-Agony#1624Âgony0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 4/14H Late Night Guild LF Healz & DPS We're looking for a healer possibly with a viable DPS OS, and some leet DPS that will show up and not stand in stuff. We're always looking for bench. We run flex often and blow through the rest of normal after progression later in the week {usually Friday} and we're not opposed to carrying people if you just don't have the ilvl to pug on your own yet. We're currently 4/14 heroic , but we got a very late start. Some of us not even coming back to raid until Siege was already under way and the majority of us not having come back until Throne was out. The vast majority of us however do have heroic raiding experience in previous tiers with top realm guilds. We raid Tues, Wed and Thurs 11pm until 1am server time {12-2 EST}. We're a laid back group of people who enjoy having fun, sometimes we can be !@#$%^-s. We're taking this tier relatively easy but looking to come out strong next expansion. Interested? Shoot me a line at Sibby#1950, please include in the note what it's about.Maliciøus0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 LF Guild to call home. I've never really used the forums much, but I figured this would be the best way to go about finding if there really is a guild out there for me. A little about me: I've played since Cataclysm, sadly I wished I'd have known about the game sooner but better late than never I suppose. I used to have a bunch of friends that played WoW but it seems during Mist's all of them left and quit playing. So I'm sitting here like bummed out. I made my own guild for my boyfriend and I to run together, he was just getting into WoW just recently but it seems he just doesn't have the motivation to be on like I am. So he ended up selling his laptop because he barely used it anyways. So my guild is pretty much pointless at the current moment. Which brings me here. I want to be a part of a guild, that would be much like the one I intended to create. Something that is active, and people actually talk and do things in game together. I'm looking to make new friends. Somewhere I can commit myself to calling home. I am willing to to roll toons on other realms if that seems to be a issue. I play most everyday so inactivity isn't a problem with me.Dårkstalker6 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 6/14 Heroic guild LF ranged for progression We are currently 6/14 heroic and looking for ranged dps for progression. Looking for a Hunter and/or a Mage. Prefer those with prior experience (at least first 4 down) and around 560+ ilv. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30server (west coast time)Brey0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 Looking for an active guild on Thrall I have been playing wow since 06 and every expansion I always miss out on the end game content, I realize now that it is a lot easier for someone to get raid raid by using the LFR system and I have used that but it would seem with that gear and the timeless burdened gear I am stuck at a 540 ilvl I really am looking for a friendly active guild that does norm SOO and that could help me possibly start doing more raids especially when WOD comes out, the guild I am in right now has 0 activity and I feel as though I am going nowhere. I am willing to learn I have vent installed to make it easier if guild runs use it and it makes it easier to run which I am sure it does. I have several toons and a lot of them have caped proffs like JC and alch so lots of living steel and gems including panther mounts. I hope to hear from you, sullySulcrusherr0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 [H]Emerald Dream DO WORK 13/14H Recruiting. <Do Work> is a heroic 10 man raiding guild on EMERALD DREAM currently progressing through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We are a tight-knit group of players who have been raiding together for many expansions. We strive to strike a balance between pushing ourselves to perform at the highest level possible and creating an enjoyable experience out of it. We are recruiting for Heroic Garrosh and on into Warlords. Raid Times are Tues-Thurs from 7-11 PM Server Time (Central US). We will ALWAYS consider good players of any class/spec but we are focusing more on the following: Recruiting RANGED DPS We are looking for people who are raid aware, know their class, and have a minimum item level of 565. Again, ALL applications will be considered, but your chances will be higher if you apply as one of the classes listed above. Ways to contact us are listed here: http://dowork-guild.com/index.php[1][1][1][1][1] Cartini5#1674 (Harlinson, Assistant Raid Leader and Recruitment Officer) GTCoker#1766 (Cattebrie, main tank and raid leader)Harlinson0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 13/14 Heroic Exp 565 Destro Lock Hi everybody :D I am currently looking for a two night a week run, pref tues/wed nights Other than scheduling parameters my biggest concern is joining a guild that is actively progressing and playing at my skill level, the two night a week runs I have participated in thus far are closer to LFR then committed raids. I would like to join heroic but if normal is what you're clearing I don't mind helping the run get to that point. I would appreciate any and all guilds that think they might be a good fit to post here and for my main's raiding experience reference this armory link :) Thanks and have a great day http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/misha/S%C3%ADberia/simpleCazpa0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 You could be raiding 25 man heroics now! Class needs as of 5/28/14: We have high needs for the following classes: - Shaman(elemental, resto, enhance) - monk (healer) - druid(resto, feral/tank) - monk(dps, tank) We have medium needs for the following classes: - priest(shadow, heal), rogue It would be difficult for us to fit in another: - paladin(ret, tank) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs Type: 25 man raiding Level: 25 Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. * Max guild level. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae or Paragon, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Dae0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 571 Prot Warrior LF Heroic Raiding guild Currently 7/14H With many attempts on Sha, Naz, and Malk as a prot warrior. Looking for Alliance only, For some reason i log in and my GM has gkicked me for no apparent reason other than maybe the fact that I posted on the guild forums saying i wasnt going to be able to make day 3 of our raids due to work. What a !@#$ty thing to do huh? So now i'm in the market for a new guild unfortunately\ Looking for a guild that needs a full time tank, I also have a decent arms set i don't mind using from time to time if neededMctanksalot18 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 ==== Ally25 8/14H Mon/Tue/Wed 6-10:30pst ==== Class needs as of 5/28/14: We have high needs for the following classes: - Shaman(elemental, resto, enhance) - monk (healer) - druid(resto, feral/tank) - monk(dps, tank) We have medium needs for the following classes: - priest(shadow, heal), rogue It would be difficult for us to fit in another: - paladin(ret, tank) Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask. Guild: <Dawn Eternal> Faction: Alliance Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST) Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs Type: 25 man raiding Level: 25 Who we are: * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun. * We value self-improvement and teamwork. * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid. * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class. * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent. * Max guild level. If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you. Raid hours, attendance, and loot: * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later. * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid. * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights. * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions. Progression: A good site for raid progression is: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal The server: Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server. How to apply: Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum: http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5 or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link. If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae or Paragon, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.Dae0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 582 Rogue 14/14H Looking for guild I'm 579 Ilevel and 14/14H, I have gear for all 3 of my specs and know how to play them as good as the others. I have high end raiding experience playing in top 30 US guilds since Vanilla Onyxia 40 too Firelands where I took a break to focus on work and real life. I came back in MOP and picked up raiding again at the end of tier 15. I'm looking to get back into the raiding scene for WOD and continue with current farm content. I have 100% raid attendance, 100% dedication, Good raid awareness, come prepared and research fights. I go on PTR to theory craft on changes prior to it going live as well to experience the future raid content. I can make any and all raid times, early morning, during day, or late at night. Also, to Edit this in, I'm Horde and would prefer a horde guild. I have Logs upon request, Depending on strat used at the time all my logs are in the 75th-90th percentile I'm not looking for a guild that isn't currently 14/14H. I'm looking for atleast a top 100US guild who will have a spot for me in WOD.Pinkcanoe29 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 [H] <Aggressive> -10/14Heroic SOO- Recruiting <Aggressive> Kil'jaeden-US Summary: We are laid-back, semi-hardcore, and friendly atmosphere. We love to joke around, but we enjoy killing raid boss encounters even more. Right now, we're looking for exceptional players. If you feel you fit our style of play please put in an application. Times: Group 1(10/14H):Tue/Wed/Thur 9PM - 1AM PST (Server Time) Group 2(14/14N): Sunday 8PM-12AM, Monday 9PM-1AM PST (Server Time) What we're looking for: Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content. Availability to raid on the time dependent in which group you're placed. You should be willing to use Ventrilo. You should have a computer that can handle raid instances and a reliable internet connection. Group 1(10/14H): We are recruiting Paladin(Holy), Shaman (Restoration) and Warrior(Fury). Please be 565 ilvl+ with legendary cloak(or very close to legendary cloak). Group 2(14/14N) We are recruiting all classes, just ask that you are 545+ ilvl. If you are interested in joining please visit www.aggressive-kj.enjin.com or message Deryck (endorphins#1701) in-game or through battletag.Deryck0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 13/14H LF HPally+Dps!►XFERS AVAILABLE◄ BIG CRITS IS CURRENTLY UNDER NEW LEADERSHIP! With the new leadership, we have decided to rebuild and strengthen our roster. Big Crits / US-Sen'jin Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm – 11:30pm CST *There may be nights when we are pushing for a kill at 11:30pm CST so please be available until 12:00am CST* ... Big Crits raids only three nights a week, four hours each night. In order to clear the toughest content in the game on such a light schedule we need a roster full of the best. As such, recruitment is always open to all exceptional players regardless of class, spec, or role. We also believe competition is healthy and encourage any player who feels they can compete with someone of their role in our current roster to apply. Our current recruitment needs are as follows: - Warrior Dps - Feral Druid - Deathknight Dps - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Holy Paladin - Retribution Paladin - Elemental Shaman ... Want to learn more? Visit our guild site: http://www.bigcrits.com Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/team/bigcrits Ready to apply? http://www.bigcrits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45 If you have any questions about the guild or about recruitment, do not hesitate to message us on our forums or in game via RealID or Battletag: Lohkan - Lohkan#1971 Kellethz - Kellethz#1860 Astheria - Astheria#1727 Therec - Therec#1979 Please add your class/spec to your RealID message so we know who you are! May all your hits be crits!Lohkan500 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 [A] 10/14H @ 2 nights / Week LF Tank/DPS Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF an experienced Tank with DPS offspec to join our ranks. Prot/Fury Warrior or Bear/Feral Druid are especially wanted!!! The guild is currently 10/14H and just starting H Thok. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST. This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion. What you can expect from us... - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time. - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in. - Paid Realm / Faction change for the right candidate - We will be starting weekend alt runs / GDKP runs to occupy our time before WoD launch - We have a plan for transitioning to WoD mythic raiding, and plan on merging with a different group. We should have no trouble making the switch. What we expect from you: - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around. - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team. - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg. - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine. - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding. - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important. If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID Xooney98#1286 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with either of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net. Officers: Appa Zantaara Jelopudinpop We're looking forward to hearing from you!Xooney3 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 LF semi-casual PvE guild for raiding and CMs I have never had much luck with raiding guilds. It seems like my GMs either treat it as a job, or are so laid back that they never actually get around to forming the fricken raid team. I'm looking for a guild that raids, but without the "filthy casuals, I spit on you" attitude. I find that often times, the *best* raiders are incredibly arrogant and difficult to even interact with, so honestly, I'm not looking for the *best* raiders. Just people who run flexes, normals, and maybe even wanna give heroics a shot. I'm still leveling my Alliance toons anyways, so I have time to find one, but please, let me know if you have room for someone who's new to raiding and wants to give both them, and Challenge Modes a shot! I look forward to meeting all kinds of new people and making new friends as we take down kor'kron guards, and soon, ogres, arrakoa, and mag'har orcs!Maríck3 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 hi rainbow toe socksApocalypz1 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 578 13/14h Enhance lf guild for WOD As the title says lf a guild for my main my current guild has changed over the course of the tier and do not wish to be with them anymore and wish to have a new home for the next expansion. I play pretty much everyday and can raid anyday of the week any times but prefer something late night or morning. I have to socialize and wish to be in a guild that does more than just raid and logout. On that note though I am looking for a guild that downs end tier boss in relevancy.Apidra17 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 583 14/14 Heroic DK looking for guild Title says it I've been progressing and killing all bosses while current for about 6 years now and playing since classic. Ive been an officer and a GM in some pretty decent US top 50ish guilds. I'm pretty much looking for a better raid schedule at this point and am open to Horde or Alliance(currently horde). Im looking to start no earlier than 6 pst but would really prefer a 6:30 pst or later start time. Am open to raid pretty much any day but would prefer to raid 4ish days give or take 1 day. I am also willing to be part of a transition 10 man going 20 deal. Post guild spam here and ill get in touch with any I'm interested in. I also have a decent geared priest 570+ that I have mained before and would be willing to do so again if needed.Badpriest33 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 A579 8/14HM25//10 Hunter lf new raiding home! Will Xfer as needed but would like to trial first to see if right fit. Also have a 572 7/14(h) discie if that more suits your needs. Looking to finally, after ten years of playing, break into more hardcore progression and slay the pixel dargons in a timely manner and not after pity nerfs and upgrades. Available most days/nights and times. Add Seppo#1986 if interested. Thank you.Howlpoint9 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 570BM/WW monk looking for a new raiding guild i recently came back to wow and im looking for a new raiding guild. my BM/WW monk is 570 ilvl with its cloak and i had 5/14h experience up until i decided to break at christmas, i am looking for a semi casual guild 2-3 nights a week and i live in mountain time so i would like to be finished before 12 midnight. i honestly preffer playing ww and i would like to try 25 man. for more info please add me at pewz#1713 and chat me up. thanks!Lolimacat9 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 520 Guardian Lf Guild As posted i am a 520 I level Guardian Druid! I am looking for timeless/normal SoO as i am not geared for heroic! I have been raiding off and on since vanilla as a tank. Last expansion i went 6/7 H FL as well as Full Clear Heroic DS!Veylan5 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 [H] <Forty Six and Two> LF Raiders Website: http://fortysixandtwo.guildlaunch.com/ Raid Times: Tuesdays 8:30-11 PM EST, Wednesdays 9:30-Midnight EST Current Needs: Looking for a healer with a dps offset in particular, currently rolling with two shamans so trying to stay away from a third. Looking for players around 540+ ilvl, cloak is not necessary but it is a plus. But all are welcome to apply. Loot: We use a first roll, second roll system. Current Progression: The group being recruited for is 8/14 N after having started up again at the beginning of this year, with some members having 14/14 experience. About Us: <Forty Six and Two> of Trollbane US is a casual adult co-ed raiding guild of long time friends. Despite being casual, we still mean to progress. Our members are comprised with people mostly in their 20's and 30's so raiding isn't the primary agenda. The guild was started out in 2007 and is still going strong. There is more info about the guild on our site. Our ideal player is someone who will learn and grow with us, and not just looking for a temporary home for the current tier. Must have a sense of humor, we are an adult group so adult jokes are thrown around quite often, if you are easily offended, you need not apply. We also have a no pants raiding clause :). So if you feel like we would be a fit, please apply or get into contact with one of us. Contact: Mizahri#1458, onibocho#1918Mizchiff13 May 29, 2014
May 28, 2014 [H] 10/14H 573 Enhance LF group to finish SoO Long story short, burnout is hitting my guild hard, and is most likely going to kill off our progression. I'm looking for a horde side guild that has around my progression to finish the content out with. Prefer EST friendly raiding times, but I can make it work if it's a good fit. ThanksDrákks3 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 {H} Hysteria 12/14HM LF DPS -xrealm trials! battletag: andy#1366 (AKA Kacklez) www.hysteria-guild.com About Us: Hysteria is a well respected 25 man Horde guild that's been around since November 2008. The guild is run by adults and drama is non existent/not tolerated in guild. We pride ourselves on our raid environment. We are a great guild for people looking for a long term place to raid and call home. We have moved to Bleeding Hollow from Lightning's Blade server. We are currently 12/14HM SoO in 25 man We're currently searching for those special raid members who will join our roster for Mist of Panadaria and beyond. Ideally potential raid members would be excellent players with a solid knowledge of their class, almost perfect situational awareness and attendance. Current guild needs but not limited to (any great player is encouraged to app): Rogue (high) Shadow Priest (high) Feral Druid (high) Hunter (high) We are welcoming cross realm trials of any class/spec, if you can meet us or beat us, we will make you join us! ** All exceptional players are encouraged to sign up to our forums and PM us an application, even if your class or spec aren't listed above.** Any player that has knowledge and can play two specs, Either heals or tanking with the gear for both are always in need and highly considered. These spots are core spots for the right players. Your DPS/HPS should be close to the top of your expected DPS/HPS with your current gear. Hysteria raids from 8PM-11PM EST, Monday through Wednesday. We run a fair loot council system, which rewards players for good attendance and solid performance rather than seniority. We will be focusing on 25 man raiding as we feel this environment is more rewarding for raiders. Further Information We are seeking skilled players who are dedicated, enjoy raiding, and constantly seeking to improve themselves and those around them. We do not recruit for the bench and try to keep a small yet optimal roster so we have the versatility for hardmodes without the penalty of skilled raiders sitting on the bench. As we are a guild focused on progression and efficiently raiding, we provide feasts and repairs for raiding members. We also provide enchanting materials on main spec gear. If you have any further questions and/or wish to apply to Hysteria, feel free to contact Minar Kacklez in game or PM us on our forums. www.hysteria-guild.comKacklez19 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 WEEKDAY EVENING 25 man raiding <The Silent Circle> is expanding into 25 man raiding and looking for a few more to fill the team. DPS- leather int and leather agi, Heals - 1 priest/pally, Tank - 1 plate. you should be 550+, have cloak, and have some heroic SoO exp. exceptions would be made for the right person. you must also be able to keep a calm attitude, have stable internet, and make 90% of raid days. we raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:15PM until midnight EST. for more info either PST Jive on US-Thrall or add me at Jivecoolie#1318.Jive0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 553 Alt prot warrior LF guild 12/14 heroic xp i'm looking for a home for my tank warrior alt i have been tanking for years on a array of tanks since TBC i am able to raid any day except for Tuesdays and Sundays (main raid) i'm looking for a EST guild hopefully to go into Warlords with i am willing to transfer to horde / alliance realms i prefer a populated realm please. if you have any questions feel free to add me on B-tag xiloscent#1382 leave a note letting me know who you are. thanksXiloscent1 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 574 Enh. Former top 100 (got deployed) Real Simple post. I'm 12/14 Heroic with Paragons down to last two bosses but guild can't seem to kill it. I was in a 10 man guild PROGRESSED WITH THEM from 1-9 heroics down... worked changed... joined the guild I'm currently in and they were 11/14 at the time. Helped with 1st Seige kill. Unfortunately in 4 weeks on Paragons they are still struggling w/ basic mechanics and I'm afraid I need a more serious progressive environment to raid in. Fun is fun raid time is raid time. I've been raiding since BC and have raided end game content in every Tier (minus firelands(deployed to iraq) and ToT (had kid) I have 10 man logs that show constant rankings and always a forerunner in my class. I'm looking for a guild that is either 13/14 or 14/14 H I don't wanna regress. IDC how you do loot as long as you raid past 6:15 cst and not on Sun/Mon. I'm interested add me mcdreamy24@live.com or leave spam below.Jimmieslong24 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 LF Guild of Michigan-only members Maybe even tri-cities only?! Can't a warlock dream? Adults would be preferred. The boyfriend would probably prefer it to be Horde. And definitely PVE. Do these things exist?Ardicelia0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 5/14H 570 Disc Priest LF 25 man raiding guild Hello, I am a Discipline Priest interested in joining a 25 man HARDCORE progression guild. I stopped progression raiding last December due to unforeseeable commitments and now I'd like to return to finish Heroic SoO and hardcore progression raiding in WoD. I'm not putting any of my relevant information here. I know that I can tell you what you want to hear, but I expect a GOOD guild to do their own research on me. I have been playing WoW for over 8 years and have been raiding since Burning Crusade. I am currently on US-Illidan and would prefer to stay on a high population server. Thanks!Tompriest3 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 [H] The Fallen Angels 8/14H recruiting! Hey everyone, Who We Are We are a semi-hardcore / semi-casual guild recruiting adult WoW raiders (18+ please). We are looking for fun, interesting, and skilled players who are looking to raid and of course enjoy the game together. We joke around and have a lot of fun together but we keep a serious attitude towards raiding. We were formed at the start of 2013 year by a group of players who actually came from a different game. We have begun to establish ourselves and we have a very strong and loyal core and are looking to fill out our raid team. Goals Fill out our roster, get ready for WoD, and continue to establish our guild on Arthas. We provide a casual / semi-hardcore atmosphere that pushes current content at a fast pace for a 2-night / week guild. Progress We started raiding late in Feb last year (late start for mists) and our current progress is: T16: 8/14H 14/14N Group 2 currently: 4/14H T15: 12/12 ToT T14: 6/6 MSV 6/6 HoF 4/4 Toes Raid Schedule We are a two night per week guild running 2 10 man raid groups on Tuesday and Sunday starting at 8:00 pm est and end 11:30 pm. We expect everyone to show up reforged, gemmed, and enchanted. We provide enchants, flasks, and feasts for all raiders. We also run flex groups/alt nights/clean-up raids often on Thursday or Monday really depending on member interest. Recruiting As I said before we want fun and skilled players who are 18+. We are a tight knit guild where everyone knows everyone else. If you want a laid back and chill group of friends to kill stuff with on here (or even other games), please consider us! Our current high priority classes are listed below, but we really do welcome anyone. And just because your class is'nt listed below, doesn't mean you shouldn't consider us. We openly consider any applicant and do not mind doubling up on a class. Our current needs are: Tank: Open! Highest need to a plate tank or dual spec tank/melee player Healer: 1 spot open. Highest priority to a Hpally could also take priest/sham DPS: I rarely do this but Open!! We are looking to add 2 dps to fill out our team. We could use: Any melee with a confident tank os. Any Ranged high priority for a hunter / boomkin / ele sham If you are still leveling or looking for a group to relax with until the next game drops, please also consider us. We will start actively recruiting to increase our raid size for the next game / tier. Further Information or Applying If you wish to apply, you can go directly to our website and contact one of the officers below: www.fallen-angels.guildlaunch.com It is honestly preferred if you try to contact one of our officers before you submit an application so we can learn a little bit about you. We want you to enjoy yourself here. So if you have questions or would like to talk to someone, please message one of the officers I have listed below: Scolio Dirtydianaa Raygan Apexcis Also feel free to just reply to the thread and I will get in touch with you Thank you for your consideration :) ScolioScolio4 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 (H) The Disturbed- Trollbane We have opened recruitment for core progression and WoD. We are in search of a Full time tank and rdps. We are currently 11/14 heroic. Our Raid times are 7:45pm to 11pm eastern mon tues wed. We have a alt run avail on sat nights. Contact myself or Dakken. thank you for your time. GM Dakken#1412 recruitment Angiee#1578Angiee0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 LF Skilled Hunter - 11/14H 10 man Big Time is a 10 man heroic guild currently working on finishing up H SoO and working on gelling together a solid group of players for WoD. Looking For: -1 Hunter dps for 11/14 Heroic Group. -All skilled players will be considered, so if you aren't a hunter don't be shy. Raid Times Group 1 Tuesday - 730pm - 1030pm pst Thursay - 730pm - 1030 pm pst Sunday - 730pm - 1030 pm pst Other Information -We use Dolby Axon as our voice communication program. -We are a group of laid back, non elitist guys who like to joke around and have fun. However, when it is -raid time it is time to concentrate on the task at hand. Fun is still had in raid in a relaxed environment. -Flasks, Pots, Enchants, Gems, and Guild Repairs supplied to raid members. [b]ADD Pogostick#1564 to discuss anything other inquiries you may have or to discuss joining.Pogostik0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Big Time - 10 man HSoO Tichondrius - 11/14HM Big Time is a 10 man heroic guild currently working on finishing up H SoO and working on gelling together a solid group of players for WoD. Looking For: -1 Hunter dps for 11/14 Heroic Group. -All skilled players will be considered, so if you aren't a hunter don't be shy. Raid Times Group 1 Tuesday - 730pm - 1030pm pst Thursay - 730pm - 1030 pm pst Sunday - 730pm - 1030 pm pst Other Information -We use Dolby Axon as our voice communication program. -We are a group of laid back, non elitist guys who like to joke around and have fun. However, when it is -raid time it is time to concentrate on the task at hand. Fun is still had in raid in a relaxed environment. -Flasks, Pots, Enchants, Gems, and Guild Repairs supplied to raid members. [b]ADD Pogostick#1564 to discuss anything other inquiries you may have or to discuss joining.Pogostik0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Server Area 52. LF Raiding Guild Arms warrior with iLvl 523 LF a raiding guild. I have 9+ years of WoW experience which included many many years of raiding and raid leading. I've been a guild leader three different times and have a vast knowledge of how to be a successful raider.Bonejangles1 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 [H] <Mÿth> (2/14H) LF Ranged DPS for H SoO Name: Mÿth (alt code for y umlaut is 0255) Faction: Horde Server: Kil’Jaeden US Times: Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30 (P)ST, Sat 9-12 (P)ST Style: Semi-hardcore Current Needs: Guardian Druid OR Hunter OR Mage About the guild Mÿth is a large guild that hosts a variety of activities among guildies. Some of these include transmog and screenshot contests, RBGs, regular BGs, old raids, etc. It is active and well maintained by the guild leader, with drama always swiftly dealt with. Even if you are not seeking a raiding team, I would recommend joining Mÿth as there is something for everyone here. About the Raiding Team I started this raiding team back in January. Over the months, we've encountered difficulties in maintaing a solid roster - starting from nothing to a group of 10 reliable players is no easy feat. As Siege of Orgrimmar wore on our players, we lost core members and began to have roster issues. These issues are the primary slower of progress, and we are therefore eager to fill our missing spot and delve in earnest into the heroics that we had just started to get into. Within the team, I encourage everyone to try to improve themselves. We want to create an efficient and enthusiastic environment, in order to extract the most out of our 9 hours a week. With this in mind, there are some expectations that apply to raid members: Good attitude - a raid environment is no place for elitism or selfishness. We're in this as a team. If there is an issue or point of improvement that should be addressed, we can discuss it as a group. Don't resort to personal attacks or fits of rage - in short, toxic players have no place in this group. Being a good player - we're here to clear heroics, not lounge around for three hours. You should know how to play your class. You should be seeking to improve your play continually, whether it be through looking at your own logs or understanding guides. We use Fatboss for boss strategies, so I expect you to have watched the video for a boss before we attempt it Addon: Raid Buff Status - I can't count how many times I have said the words "please eat your food for the buff" or "Player X, use your flask". It is tiring, and every minute wasted waiting for buffs is... well... a minute wasted. Don't be that guy. Install this addon so you can easily find out if you are missing buffs, or if anyone is missing the buffs you provide. Reliability - If you commit to the team, I expect you to 1) Show up 5-10 mins early so we can start pulling at the raid time 2) Show up prepared and 3) keep your absences to a minimum. I use a spreadsheet to track absences, tardies, and preparedness (or lack of it). Don't be that guy that's late to every raid or needs a flask at the last minute. An item level of 550+ - While item level is not an accurate judgment of a player's worth, we're at a point where we're not particularly interested in carrying more people through normal mode to gear them up. I am looking for recruits that are ready to attempt at least the early heroics, so that we can get the progress ball rolling. As far as loot goes, we use a simple free-roll system, while always taking under consideration who needs what. (i.e., even if you win a roll for a side-grade loot, that loot is going to go to the person for whom it would be a direct upgrade). If you are interested in joining our team, add me on battletag @ Jake#1340. We'll have a little vent interview, and if it all works out, we'll get you invited.Ramesside0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 14/14nm 4/14hm Need 1 tank 1 Heal 1 rdps we are currently 14/14 Normal mode and 4/14hardmode soo we are looking for 1 tank (bm,warrior,pally,druid) 1 Healer priest,pally,druid,shaman, and 1 rdps lock,spriest,mage,boomy would like to see 560+ ilevel some kinda of raiding hardmode xp. we raid 2-3 days a week tues and weds progression days and monday raid times 8-45 central time to midnight add me on battle tag fiestybaby#1607 so we can talk little moreSkïttles0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 70 twink LF PVP/PVE guild to join for 70's! I have over 7+ level 70 twinks either geared such as I am (BIS) or with tier gear etc. But I am currently looking for a home for them whether it be a different server, faction etc I am interested. I am willing to transfer the necessary characters for the greater good of the guild. Can anyone let me know if they are either apart of an active 70 pvp/pve guild or if they know of one? My battle tag is Dragondude#1694. Please let me know! I have healers, full BIS tanks etc at the ready.Bréthstealer0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Looking for guild for end of mist + wod! Hello, I recently got back into wow because I have tons of spare time and would like to get back into the raiding scene once again. I'm not looking for anything to hardcore more in the 2-3 day raid week no weekends though. The only down side is I have very minimal gear atm but gear doesn't make the player the player does. I have been in top guilds throughout my WoW career ranging from top 25 us to top 2000 us depending on the expansion. If you want to give me a chance I can prove my self and would be a positive new member no matter how progressed your guild is atm. Im looking for horde or alliance I can play any class needed. Edit: Battlenet id is dahorror#1294Sadnewsbear7 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 iLevel 560 Arcane Mage Looking for Guild! Hi there, I'm looking to make a realm transfer off of Garrosh (Current Realm) and to transition into a guild that works on the following without drama, trolls, etc. My goals if I were to join your guild!: Earn achievements by raiding in the Pandaria raids. Help out others when needed and as necessary. Provide insight to other's questions if they have any regarding professions, etcRaid with the guild in SoO and join in 6.0 content. (Currently 14/14 Flex) - No experience on normal yet. Do classic raids for achievements such as Ulduar.If interested for a Arcane Mage please respond here with your battletag and/or a link to your guild recruitment information! :-) ---------- So essentially I'm looking for an achievement guild and a guild that does raids, But is not too hardcore / is laid back most of the time! Note: I'm only willing to join PvE realms. Not PvP as I don't participate in World PvP. Thank-you! Korlastus [The Insane]Korlastus3 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 LF AM RAIDING GUILD FOR WOD I am currently working nights and can no longer raid with my guild. My main is my rogue but I have experience with many other classes I just really don't do range. Heals yes range no. I would love to stay horde, but if i have to i will change fractions. Plz let me know add me undeadnaruto# 1597. Thank you.Undeadnaruto0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 [A] 11/14H Late-Night LF Ranged DPS + Healers Natural Born Killers is an Alliance guild on Ner'zhul that has been kicking around since Vanilla, and we are currently 11/14HM in SoO. We are a laid back guild of friends that likes to progress in Heroic modes. We would like you to have the gear appropriate for heroic level raiding, with experience in Heroic SoO, and an ability to learn fights you do not yet know. This is for an immediate, core spot; we don't run very many backups, and would like a high attendance percentage. Our schedule is Tue/Wed/Thur from 10pm to 1am PST. We are currently in the market for any of the following (with a viable off-spec is a huge bonus!) Holy Paladin Restoration Shaman Mistweaver Monk Mage Shadow Priest Our raid times are 10pm-1am PST on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. We are, of course, willing to cross realm for your trial, but ask that you move to Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin/Frostmane if accepted! We are also recruiting all ranged dps classes for WoD! Please add Blackwarlock#1242 or Quidamtyra#1429 to inquire further!Quidamtyra1 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 DPS for boomkin with ilvl 541? What should I be dropping at 541Boppa0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 568 r/ele sham and 560 bear LF 10/14H + Guild We are both currently in a top 40 U.S guild and have H Garrosh on farm. We decided we would like to raid on our alts, at least until WoD comes out. Both of us are good at our alts. I have a 568 resto/ele Shaman and a 560 kitty and he has a 560 bear (and a couple other lesser geared tank toons). We're looking for more of a casual guild 2-3 nights a week from 8-1 CST (9-2 EST). Would like the guild to be at least 10/14H. We don't mind helping the guild progress to finish up SoO. Anyways, make your posts and we'll discuss and get back to ya'll :)Moofi3 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Am raiding for WoD Making this post to see if I can get enough interest in getting a morning progression guild going. The goal to get a group of people 18+ years old to have fun and be laid back while progressing through current and future wow content. Make a post if this sounds like something you could get behind. More to follow if I can get enough interest in pursuing heroic boss kills and good times.Arthureld1 May 28, 2014