Guild Recruitment

Apr 11, 2014 (H) 25m Team LF Ranged!! <Propaganda>(18+) is a semi-hardcore guild formed by a group of longtime gaming friends with the goal of creating a cohesive Mythic team for Warlords of Draenor. All of the leadership has experience in heroic raiding and maintained the first casual 25m on Thrall to reach 14/14 in Siege of Orgrimmar. We are currently seeking competent, experienced raiders to fill out our 25m heroic team and continue on with us into WoD Mythic raiding. We need the following: - 3 Ranged Dps (Mage/Spriest/Warlock preferred) Please be familiar with SoO content, dedicated to learning heroic pulls, and a team player. We are asking for at least a 540 ilvl. We aren't in it solely for the loot, so you shouldn't be either. Our raid days are T/W 830 to 11 EST with optional Sunday cleanup. The guild is happy to provide flasks, but please have food and be repaired and ready to go. We aim to pull at 830 so we're hoping you'll be on and ready to start before that time. For the remainder of Mists, we plan to work on heroic SoO progression, as well as taking some time off for flex achievement runs, ToT meta achievements, and gold challenge modes. We are a tight-knit and super fun group of people who love to hang out together on TeamSpeak and have an awesome time. If you are easily offended, this is not the guild for you. If you're a fun-loving player with a passion for raiding, we're your people! For more info or an invite, please whisper Fern @ Fernmoo#1278 or Toshani @ Ryntoshi#1362. To apply online, visit our website at propagandathrall.comToshani1 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 13/14h 10m H m,t,w 8:30-12 est lfm Street Corner Horde – Bleeding Hollow US 10 man 7/8h fl 8/8h ds 9/16h t14 12/13h tot 13/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar raiding times Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 8:30 PM to 12:00 AM EST. Apply at schguild.com, it only takes 5 minutes. Our current recruiting needs: Range 1-2 (Preferred below) Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Warlock Boomy Hunter Melee Enhance Shaman rogue ww monk druid Healers Resto Druid Resto Shaman Check out schguild.com or add Hayata#1728Hayata12 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 <High All The Time> LF Active Raiders EST. Hello all, This is a fairly new guild, most of in guild are just getting back into wow after a long break. We are forming our core raid team starting on FLEX. and we are in need of 1 tank 2 healers(pref. Priest/Monk). However all players are welcomed to join. Min. ilvl 520 is required for FLEX. Raid time is 7:30pm-11:30pm EST. We also PvP. Pst Krazeeone in game for more info.Krazeeone0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Elemental shaman LF raiding guild Currently looking for a welcoming raid guild, 572 elemental/ 566 resto, 10/14 HSoOTano70 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 <Uprising> 2/14h LFM Dps/healers <Uprising> is a recently realm transferred guild looking for more able players and raiders. Currently 2/14h 14/14n we are looking for more active players to help fill our roster. Planning on finishing up 14/14h by the end of the tier. We raid 3 nights a week and but make a very focus and directed push with the time we have to maximize progression and kill chances. At <Uprising> we have the mentality of bring the player not the class/gear. We strive to provide an atmosphere of progression and drive and fun that is in killing bosses and working with a team. Should you find your gear/progression experience lacking still feel free to contact us and we can make arrangements based on it. If you have any experience or proof of your abilities but your ilvl doesnt show we will still find a spot for you to raid with us. All raid times are done in Central Standard -6 GMC and all invites go out 20 minutes before raid times. Raid times: Monday 10:30pm-2:30AM Tuesday 10:30pm-2:30AM Thursday 10:30pm-2:30AM If you feel like a skilled player, healer, dps or otherwise Please, don't hesitate to apply at all we can work it out to get you in. Our current raiding needs: DPS and 1 healer What are we wanting? -Knowledge- of your class and roll. Know that you can cleanse/whatever you have a specific encounter to help the raid know what will wipe and what will help us as needed. -Informed- Know the fights, come to raid with an understanding of whats going on. Watch a video, read various websites, get with an officer. We don't ask you have experience in the fight, just knowing generalities of the fight. -Commitment- be able to come to 90% of the raids. Be able to say to an officer that you will be late so we can know and adjust accordingly. Be committed to the guild and want to make it progress and help make it grow with us -Lack of fail- Don't suck. We can fix gear and we can even fix rotation. We can't fix your inability to stand in fire. - Voice communication- Have Mumble, you don't have to speak, just have it and listen and have some input in our raid team. Loot Rules: a roll based system with loot council override for a more even spread of gear to help maximize a raids performance. How to join!! Contact Hrothjab (Glovery#1771) through mail, friend request or whispers I will be able to talk to you and get a feel.Hrothjab0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 577 Surv Hunter LF Core 10M. 12/14H exp Competent raider LF a new home. my guild fell apart a few weeks ago after we downed seige looking for a group of FRIENDLY raiders to finish off Paragons and garrosh abd move strong into WOD looking to raid later I CAN RAID ANYTIME AFTER 8PM PST 7 DAYS A WEEK omixsoup3#1371 is my btag. hitSoupermane19 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 562 Affl/destro Lock lf H SoO Guild Hi, like I said I'm looking for a H guild. I've got 4/14H, 14/14N obviously, experience and I'm good at picking up fights. You can get in touch with me at vaeviktis#1489 thanksTokï29 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 (H) Ultimatum on Mal-Ganis 10-Man 10/14H LFM Ultimatum on Mal'ganis (recently Team Diesel in Nailed It on Mal-Ganis) is currently 10/14H and looking to recruit a couple range dps (Lock/Hunter/Ele Sham). We are a 10-man raid group looking to build toward a 20-man roster for Warlords. We raid on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm server time. We run a loot council based on what's best for the progression of the team. We use mumble to communicate during raids. You should know your class well and be able to play at a high level. Raid awareness is a must and you will be expected to know mechanics and be prepared. We are currently finishing up our website and do not have an application set up quite yet. We are very serious about raiding and staying competitive and look forward to acquiring new raiders. Anyone interested will be interviewed and will go through a trial period within the guild/raid team. If you are interested in raiding with us or want any additional info feel free to add me: Ryu#1156Tanklee0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 571 pally look for a hord guild 10m i have 571 pally 565 blood dk 568 druid tank i looking for a 8 to 12 est raid time i WILL NOT APP FOR A GUILD i also play a 569 shadow priest and 559 warlock all have clocksTanksmasters3 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 572 BDK/ 566 Frost LF Raiding Guild 13/14H Know all fights in SoO on heroic have done pulls on H Garrosh LF Good raiding guild that is looking foward to moving into WOD I am a night raider so anytime after 7EST works with me My logs for H paragons and H garrosh pulls (For some reason theyre saying raid finder and normal but its just bugged.) http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-yc...?s=5696&e=6375 Some more logs from 10m H http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xo2k2gxejx5qjhqo/ UI http://i.imgur.com/yfIQBfJ.jpg Computer Specs Phenom II x6 8 GB Ram GTX 770 SSD Dualz#1955 for more info!Dualz49 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 575 Resto Shaman in need of new home. Looking for a new fresh start for WoD, and finishing up of the MoP expansion. 11/14h exp since early December top 20 us exp. Change in my schedule, but the days I am now eligible to raid are on M/W/F with weekends open for the right guild. Times are open after 7pm est. EDDY1984#1994Statefaults84 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 13/14H 577ilvl Mage LF Late Night Currenly looking for a raid team to finish off Garrosh and embed myself into a stable group for Warlords. Currently 13/14H experienced, able to play frost or arcane and just 2 pieces off of a set for fire. Prefer guilds that are currently working on or farming Heroic Garrosh. I have experience to ph3 6% wipes multiple times. I can start no earlier than 11pm EST and can go no later than 3am EST. 10 or 25 mans, Alliance or Horde. I have no preference. Battletag Profal#1306Profal9 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 573 Mage Looking for Heroic Raiding Guild Hi! I'm looking for a 25 Man Heroic Raiding Guild Preferably Horde but is willing to think about switching to alliance. I am Currently 9/14 Heroic Experience. I am a laid back and patient person looking to have fun raiding. I was in a Hardcore raiding guild in Wrath of the Lichking before I left for the military and now I am back looking for a Semi-Hardcore Raiding guild that is relaxed and want to have fun while downing content with efficiency. I've been playing a Mage since Vanilla WoW, so I know my character in and out. I'm from California, but would still transfer to a server on the Eastern Time Zone. My Raid times availability are 7:30 PM-Whenever PST from Monday- Thursday. I would like to only raid 3 days a week. I like to have Fri-Sun for family and friends. Please Contact Me via Battletag @ Maxterpad#1724 about any questions you may have, such as why I'm looking for a new guild. I have Mumble, Raidcall, Vent, Teamspeak and Skype, so I'm down to talk with any Applications. Thank you for your consideration and hope to talk to you soon. As Always Good Luck and Have Fun!! :) I'll be ready to start Next Week on Tuesday.Retriever30 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Starting a Fresh Team Need Members Cajun Mafia is recruiting for a fresh progression team I'd love to be able to sit here and tell you all the great things we've done when infact we haven't. I'm desprately seeking dedicated, active wanting, to raid, ready to raid people who want to help see the guild progress and achieve many great things together as a team. We do have people that are raid ready now we just need a few more. our raid time right now is saturday at 5 p.m server time we'd like to expand these days and times if we can get the right members to join what we are needing Tank Heals Dps We do use Ventrilo for raids If your interested in being a part of a guild that is wanting to grow into something great then please contact me Msmagic#1536Msmagic0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 [H] <Risky Business> Mal'Ganis Risky Business is a raiding guild just getting on its feet looking for members who want to be part of building it from the ground up. Our goal is to be a welcoming community that promotes involvement. While we do take raiding seriously we want everyone to enjoy what they're doing and have fun. As the guild grows and we get into the swing of things we plan on hosting a plethora of guild events to make everyone feel welcome and get to know everybody. Above all else, we want to create a space for players to go where they can meet other players interested in seeing everything that this game has to offer. Raiding: We're planning on having the core team raid twice a week for two hours (or some variation totaling in four hours). Alongside the core team, if there are enough players and interest we'll run flex raids once or twice a week for less geared members. We're going to be using EPGP (a variation on DKP) for our looting system.Events: We know that there's more to this game than just raiding, so we'll also plan times for guild members to get on and do other activities like battlegrounds, make arena teams, or world PvP. These activities wouldn't affect guild status but would be a good way for everyone to learn more about each other and become more cohesive as a team. In closing, it's important to understand that we're brand new and this is still a work in progress, but if you want to be part of what we stand for and want to lend a hand in helping us achieve our vision, then this is the guild for you. Stay Risky, TorRatchetor2 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 560 Frost DK LF Progression raid guild. Hello, I am currently looking for a guild that wants to start SoO on heroic. I feel like as long as I know what I am doing my DPS/ ilvl is not an issue, and am sick of pugs. I have no life so I can make your raid times :). Add me at Orcyish#1499 if you want to chat. I will transfer/ faction change.Öron12 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 [A] 5/14hm LF Resto druid/Shammy Looking for a late night group that just wannna have fun? Exile is now opening our 10-player Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar (5/14HM) run to players cross-realm for temporary, and possibly permanent recruited positions. ( Thinkin' about WoD! ) Our raid events are scheduled for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays starting at 10:30 pm - 2:00 am PST. As a gentle reminder our guild's events are rated extreme, but please don't be intimidated! Our first-class raid environment really makes it easy to feel welcomed and to have a good time. We believe people do their best when they are having fun. ~ Those who've attended Tuesday are asked to come Thursday as well - Sunday is an optional day, but we'd very much like you to attend. Prerequisites include: Minimum 5/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar experience. PvE equipped item level of 565+ gemmed and enchanted. Ventrilo Client. Full event attendance. If you come to our raids you are expected to stay for its entirety. A talent to play your class both efficiently and effectively. Must be a fast learner. Possess a real-time adaptive play-style. Have good situational awareness. Must have a great attitude. Currently we need a Resto druid or Shaman that's consistent and can make our times The goal is to use our time as efficiently and effectively as possible. As a result, anyone who's incompetence is found to be a burden on the group will find themselves removed and replaced without hesitation. The groups progression has priority over the individual. Loot Distribution: Loot is awarded using a priority based random number generated roll off. Players may compete for all heroic/non-heroic items with the exception of trinkets, weapons, and warforged pieces. I hope to hear from you soon! Azurepaint#1602 Just add me to BT - I do much better in person and honestly let my group speak for itself, we're a bunch of good people.Kaileneah0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Recruiting for Raid with an Eye Towards WoD Server: Sisters of Elune Faction: Alliance Guild Name: Army of Altness Guild Type: Leveling Guild, Social, Casual PvP and Casual but Determined Raiding - Including old content for Mogs and the fun of it! Contacts: Confido (GM), Eliax (Asst. GM, Battletag - Gypsybug#1355), Naturesfury, Satchiko, Werdna - contact any online member for a general invite, talk to any of the named above for Raiding. Web site: http://armyofaltness.guildlaunch.com/ You can also apply to join at the website. Recruiting: Always! General Information: As the name and type imply, we are a virtual army. Looking for an active guild where people are actually online and... gasp....talking to each other? This is the place to land. We try to keep things light and friendly and family oriented. We have lot's of families, couples and irl friends in our ranks (GM and Asst. GM are husband and wife). And, of course, you are welcome to bring your alts. We run guild contests and Fun Runs (most recent, a naked guild fun run through Molten Core) and weekly celestials/world boss groups. Raid Information: We currently have a core team that raids mainly Wednesday and Thursday evening, 8pm server. Our Casual team schedules runs a little more spontaneously, but one that seems to be regular is Monday 8pm server with the occasional Saturday run thrown in. Core Team: For this team we are looking for an off-tank (one with a dps off-spec would be nice but not required), one healer (prefer shaman but will look at any class) with a dps off spec and 1 to 2 dps (prefer ranged and one mage specifically). This will put our ten man group at 11-12 and allow for some flexibility in our group composition and scheduling. Casual/Alt Team: This is a team for those that have lower iLvls and want to start at the beginning of the progression, or are trying out for the core team or want to raid core but have extremely limited time so they serve as an alternate. This group is VERY casual and we need pretty much everything. WoD Teams: Our goal is to start progression early with, we hope, a team that has learned to work together well. We'd like to field the core 10 man and a core 25 man team to take on Normal and Heroic content. This may just turn out to be our current core and casuals combined to make 25. Of course, we would hope to find 20 exceptional and dedicated players from that mix who want to take on Mythic. Come see if we're what you're looking for!Eliax0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 561 Mage Looking for Late Night Raid Team Introduction After taking a break in January due to life, I've come back to WoW but my current guild is not actively raiding. I am seeking a guild to raid for current content and WoD in the near future. I would prefer to raid 25 mans but its not necessary. What is Expected of Me Bring my own food and flask. Be properly gemmed, enchanted and reforged. Make sure that I can optimize my class abilities both on a macro and micro level and have the proper rotation. Be on time for raid nights unless an unforeseen circumstance comes about, then I will make sure to notify the raid leader about it as soon as I can. Make sure to have looked up the fight beforehand and have a solid understanding on what to do for the overall fight and for class specifics.When I'm Available Sunday-Thursday. All day on Sunday but 10PM CST or later on Monday-Thursday. My BT is Zurrah#1883 and I look forward to talking to you! Also I am willing to faction change if needed.Zurrah14 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 11/14 H Mage LF Guild 564 Frost Mage LF Heroic Guild Prefer 25 man I have 11/14 H kills w/ exp on Heroic Seige willing to xfer. Toffy#1974Mookay5 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 The Way She Goes - Spirestone & Connections The Way She Goes <Level 13> - are recruiting players of all styles and levels! We are looking for those interested in PvP for our RBG roster and those interested in raiding to start our SoO 10m Progression! We have 4 bank tabs all filled with general mats and accessories a roster of only 26 but a lot of those 26 are 90s! If you have any further questions you can ask.. Lockbottom, Swayzietrain, Thrullazar, Whosthetank, Henrythebear, Balacomtar, Keytro and/or Halzzul! :)Lockbottom0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 <Nocturnal> LF late night raiders Good evening, My raid team was unfortunately disbanded due to real life issues, but I have been requested to reform another team. This team will be X-realm with the option to transfer if they so wish but transferring will NOT be mandatory. We are looking to clear normal content and progress into heroic content. What do we need? Item Level Requirement: 540 (legendaries recommended but not required) 1 Tank (non warrior) 2 Healers (non pally and 1 with a dps offspec) 3 DPS (non monk, non mage) Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 11:30pm -1:30am PST Thursday 11:30pm - 1:30am PST Saturday 11:30pm - 1:30am PST To apply post on this thread or add my battletag Nightwish007#1861.Suturedpally1 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 575 11/14h Frost DK LF 2-3 nights 25m EST My guild has stopped raiding and thus I am searching for a new place to go home. I am a 575 Frost DK with 11/14 heroic SoO experience. Ideally I am searching for a guild that raids no latter than 11pm eastern time 2-3 nights a week. I'd prefer a 25 man raiding environment but would consider a 10 man guild as long as you have a realistic strategy for expanding to Mythic for WoD. I travel a lot, usually works out to an average of a week per month. Some months it will be zero weeks, some months it will be two weeks. I cannot raid while I am traveling. You must be able to accommodate my real life travel schedule.Akihito7 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 546 Hpally LF late night or morning raid Good Afternoon and thank you for viewing this post. I'm a former raid lead for Nocturnal-Azuremyst and am looking for a new team due to real life issues causing mine to fall apart. I would like a 2 week X-Realm trial period before I transfer any toon to another server. I am willing to power gear whichever off spec that would be needed (Prot or Ret). Here are the reasons you want me: 1) I pull excellent numbers and have fantastic raid awareness. 2) I'm team orientated, committed, and a nice person 3) I'm flexible My raid availability (all PST): Sun- 8am -12pm or after 10:15PM Mon-8am -12pm or after 10:15PM Tues- N/A (this is not negotiable Wed- 8am -12pm or after 10:15PM Thurs- 8am -12pm or after 10:15PM Fri- 8am - 12pm or after 11:15PM Sat- 8am - 12pm or after 11:15PM My times are restricted as that I am a working family man and they will ALWAYS come first. But I will try to be as flexible as I can Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you the best way to reach me is by adding my battletag: Nightwish007#1861Suturedpally4 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 [A] Chi Cerca Trova Durotan - 10/14H 25M DPS CCT has been kicking for a long time, and we're not going down yet--the guild has been continuously raiding since MC and are now looking for a few more DPS to finish Heroic Siege and move into WoD! We raid 9 hours a week, Mon-Wed 8:30-11:30 Eastern. Most of us are adults with jobs/school/families/internet addictions (oh wait, that one's just me!), so we understand that the Real Life Boss sometimes gets in the way, but we ask that our raiders make a commitment to show up, come prepared, and know your class/role/spec. Those 9 hours are raid-focused, and we don't want to waste them. We'll look at any experienced applicant, but we're especially in need of: Rogues Feral Druid Moonkin DK DPS Warrior Ret Paladin If you're looking for a place to plug in, finish out the tier, and move into Mythic, check out our guild website at http://cctguild.enjin.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Boomslang or Ambermist in game. You can also contact me on RealID, Btag Ambermist#1266. Please put in your note that you are interested in guild recruitment!Ambermist0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Prot/Fury War lfg onEldre Thalas or connected TG Fury / Prot warrior. Reasonably geared for both specs , both PvE and PvP. Over 535 i lvl on all , 544ish I think fury PvE. Been mmorpg officer in clans / guilds since 2003, including lvl 25 WoW guild. Don't want that anymore. Looking for Casual raiding / pvp guild with participation. Noobiest 90 ever , but know it. That means I want to participate in team oriented atmosphere. Don't have to worry about me trying to take over. At this stage , want to run with fun peeps , and bring what I can to grp. Misc - miner eng. Contribute to guild bank , take from g bank. Dont need financed repairs , but nice to have. On early mornings 5-6:30 a.m CST and many evenings 6 or 7 for a while. Weekends flexible , unless involved with wife/kids.Apochalypse0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 LF Guildmates and Serious Raiders, dps needed Nazgrel, Vek and Nessing: Need dps to join our raid team, ilvl 540, min dps 150k, should have knowledge of fights in 10 man SoO, have vent and mic. Raid nights are Tues, Thurs, Sats @745pm server (845 pm east coast)... we usually raid till 10 pm server, as most of us have to get up for work. The core of us are a close group and have been together for some time. We are currently on Juggernaut but some would like to remove raid lock and redo bosses for gear. I find myself in an odd position with healers and tanks but we are always short dps. Yes, I realize that 10 man cross realms but we don't want just random players joining us every week. We'd like to see serious, active players willing to raid with us and possibly become a guild member too! Is that a tall order? Nah, anything is possible. Please only respond if you have sincere interest. You can find me on battle tag Qweeno#1705. Thanks!Weeno0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 11/14H Rubber Ducky Society going 25 man [H] <Rubber Ducky Society> Magtheridon-US (PvP) 10m (11/14H) LFM going 25 man. About Us Rubber Ducky Society is a 10-man progression raiding guild. We are a 3 day, 9 Hour a week raiding guild. With a 9 hour schedule we have been able to be competitive since the Cataclysm. Our emphasis is obviously PvE but many of our members are very active PvPers. Our guild has gone through numerous challenges, from losing members to top 200 guilds to having members quit to focus on real life endeavors and we are still here and still competitive. We focus on PvE progression while trying to be flexible, understanding that everyone has things that come up. We are looking to transition into 25 man in the next couple of weeks so we are recruiting. Progression Mists of Pandaria (T14) Mogu'shan Vaults - 6/6H Heart of Fear - 3/6H Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4 The Thunder King (T15) Throne of Thunder - 10/13H Siege of Orgrimmar (T16) Siege of Orgrimmar - 11/14H Raid Schedule Tuesday - 10:30PM-1:30AM EST Wednesday - 10:30PM-1:30AM EST Thursday - 10:30PM-1:30AM EST ***Every once in a while we do some content on Sunday or Monday but not without first consulting raid members, and these extra days are optional. Recruitment Needs: Mage Warlock Hunter Shadow Priest DK (dd) Warrior (dd) Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Disc Priest Possibly a Tank Please visit www.rubberduckysociety.com if you wish to apply. Contacts Whisper/mail us in-game at: Tørkemada (alt 0248 for the weird ø) or Sherebear/Victorylink or Trollingtree. Add me on realid at: ReverendKow#1804. Please leave your name, class/spec in the notes when you do add me.Bigfatkow0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 572 Blood DK 10/14H TANK. Hello all. Title says it all. Looking for a decent guild with solid prog, and no drama. Add me Azmodan#1368 for more information.Arvellas3 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 572 13/14H exp Protadin lf Late Night 10/25 My current guild has dispersed so I am looking for a new home. I have 13/14H raiding exp, with 11/14H tanking exp on this toon. We lost a tank during H Klaxxi progression, so I switched from my disc priest to my protadin to save the run. Downed H Klaxxi and extended on H Garrosh for weeks. Currently have not tanked H Thok, H Siegecrafter, or phase 4 of H Garrosh. This expansion , while current, I have cleared 6/6H MSV, 5/6H HOF, 13/13H TOT, and 13/14H SOO. I can raid any day of the week, but looking for times close to 11pm-330am CST (would be willing to stray slightly for the right fit). I would prefer a guild with at least 12/14H dead. http://imgur.com/oC6ssf7 - link to my current ui. What I bring to raid: I come to raid excited to play and down bosses, and prepared to put in the work needed to see dragons die. I am pretty laid back and friendly, but completely focused once the pull timer starts. I am very open to criticism. I have a mic and I'm not afraid to use it (feel that is necessary to mention, as my old guild had an issue with people being vocal for awhile). I, sadly, enjoy spending hours theory crafting and meta gaming what needs to be done to increase progression. My attendance is near 100%. If I will be missing a day, it is known at least 2 weeks in advance. What I expect from a guild: Basically, I expect the exact same thing. I want to raid with progression minded people. I would rather join a tight group with friendly people, preferably that hang out more than just during raid hours. I don't want to join a raid full of mutes. I want to raid with a guild that enjoys playing the game and pushing end tier content. I am also not looking to join a group with any members that are carried or on the roster because they know someone. I expect everyone to know their class inside and out and to push themselves nightly. Feel free to leave your spam here so I can check out your guild and add TripleP#1655 while you are at it so we can talk in game.Pallybroh2 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 [H] <Open Source> 10-Man LF Healers to pssh H <Open Source> is a level 25 Horde guild on US-Bloodscalp. We are a group of solid players reformed from a 25m. we are currently recruiting to refill CORE positions for our 10-man raid team. We are looking for players who are good at their class, and are willing to dedicate their time to both our raid schedule and our guild as we progress into SoO heroics and fill our 20-man roster for Warlords of Draenor. Aside from our raid times, it's fairly active a lot of the time with many of us playing alts, doing flex, LFR, heroic dungeons/scenarios, old content runs for xmog/cheesey/mounts, etc...a good handful of us also enjoy PvP as well! Raid times 8-11pm CST Tues/Wed/Thurs. Just 9 hours per week! Tues/Wed are our progression nights and Thursday is our normal clean up to assist our newer recruits gear up. (be online 15 before the posted raid time for invites and raid prep. Exceptions can be made if we can work something out) Current Progression: 1/14 heroic SoO. Current Needs: Druid w MS heals / OS Boom Shaman w MS heals / OS Ele Not Need but could help: Any tank. Druid/DK/Monk preferred. You can contact me in game for any questions: Jutin#1570 *Experienced in what you do, and the with current content we are working on. *Geared/gemmed/enchanted appropriately, and at a high enough level to jump directly into raiding.Jackjuice0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 12/14H Mage - LF Hardcore / Mature Searching hardcore options. I've had to remake post a couple times. Have pulls on Paragons and gotten Siegecrafter to 10% ~ Former top 100 US and Server first raider. Availability is open. Prefer long standing guild, solid environment. HIGHLY ATTRACTED TO PAID TRANSFERS.... Will play Alliance/Horde, 10 or 25.Kobelöl12 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Looking for a Guild (Stormrage). I'm looking for a guild who has normal raid group frequently. I have a monk tank around 520 ilvl, and a Frost mage with 505 ilvl. I'm looking to gear up, and perform in end gear raids I tend to favor dps, and my tanking needs improvement, but I can learn with a guild willing to bare with me and help me improve. I'd like a guild with mature players (i.e Not full of kids) I want a guild who takes things seriously that way I can improve myself, and ultimately, prepare for the next expansion.Embestone2 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 [A] Fatal Flaws(25) - Stormrage Our SoO 10N team has made it up to Iron Juggernaut without a full raid team. We need to correct that and get a group of dedicated people together to get this content down. So far, we've only been able to raid once a week due to lack of participation. Imagine what we could do with a dedicated team and two nights. If you're interested in a regular raid team, we raid on Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET. (Ending around 11:30) We currently are in need of two DPS. You must have an iLevel of at least 540, know your class and have an idea of the fights at this point. You don't need to be an expert raider, just someone who can commit to raiding the two nights and are willing to work as a team to get the content down. We're a freshly formed group, however the average iLevel of the current group is 552. If you're interested, check us out.... http://fatalflaws.guildlaunch.com. Fatal Flaws is compromised of mostly older members. We currently have three teams, two of which are working on heroics. We offer the most common services, such as a dedicated Vent server, guild repair, sponsored website and (mostly) drama free members.Nomaghan0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 571 prot / 555 fury 8/14h progression xp wanting to see what's out thereColtraine16 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 [A] 8/14H 10m Late Night LFM Raids Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am Mountain Time Zone **Willing to tryout via cross realm.** LF Healer:Resto Druid/Resto Shaman RANGED DPS: Moonkin/Mage/Elemental Shaman/Warlock/Hunter Must meet the following requirements: Gear ilvl around 565+ Stable internet and computer Mature and easy going Reliable and consistent Heroic SoO experience similar to our progression 8/14H Add my battle tag: DamagerSnowy#1850. We can meet in vent and have a short concise discussion! We're working on Heroic Malkrok but have a few players with unreliable internet issues or bad computers that are holding us back. DON'T BE SHY CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!Snowyvixen0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Looking for Home Server I've been off and on from WoW for quite some time now, and I've been searching realm after realm and guild after guild to be able to finally stick to one that I can enjoy playing with. I'm a roleplayer and PvE player right now but I wanna try and get into PvPing with a group should I be able to find such a group to play with.Welendroin0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 ilvl 521 and growing Spriest Looking for a raid group. medivh is a dead server. i'm in Japan. so late night raids work best. or on weekends. I've been raiding since UBRS was 15 man. Hit me up. ThanksRavija5 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 565 Surv Hunter LF Heroic raiding guild 565 Surv Hunter, currently 4/14 H xp. Looking for Heroic raiding group, Friday-sunday any time, Tuesday and Thursday any time after 8:30Vulthurkrah11 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Former Heroic Raider Looking To Get Back Hey, For those taking the time to read this thank you first off. I have raided since the start of wrath and loved it, I started on a dk and moved to a hunter, priest and pally. The high of the raiding was my pally where i finished heroic ds top 500 us. This expansion has been a different story for me, I was unable to raid due to work and now that I'm free again, no one is willing to take the chance. Right now my highest geared 90 is only at 532 ilvl with out the legendary cloak. I have characters both Alliance and Horde and money is no issue for me to switch. Right now my window of time to raid is 10pm central to around 2 or 3am central, i would like to raid Tuesday thru Thursday nights but will consider any guild willing to take a chance. 532 Ret pally 520 Hunter 515 S Priest 511 Resto Shammy If you would like to know more info or to talk leave a response on here with your battle tag and I will get back to you with in 24 hours.Mercheals4 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Late night guild LF boomy/resto <Proximity> Lvl 25 10man Midnight raiding guild is currently looking to start heroics next week, 10/14HM lead we have a permanent spot for a good boomkin with resto OS. Cloak and 14/14N exp preferred raid times are Wednesdays/Fridays (Possibly adding Mondays) 12:00AM - 3:00AM EST. Pst me ingame if you have anymore info Karmi7#1171Evelight3 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Undertow of Thrall looking for active players Undertow of Thrall is now recruiting - Level 25 Horde guild - Looking for active players of all levels to fill its ranks. - Friendly, knowledgeable officers and guildmates that are willing to help others when in need. - Also looking for memebers for flex, raid and hopefully pvp in the future. - Guild bank has 7 tabs ( will have our 8th soon) and we do offer guild repairs. - Have Vent and a Facebook page. - If you have questions or want more details please leave a comment below or in game mail me at Bassilisk-Thrall for more info and I will get back you soon.Bassilisk5 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 LF guild that needs tank or mele. I plan on boosting a toon. But i'm looking for a guild that will need me for tanking or mele dps, I can do both. My main classes are DK, Rogue, and Warrior. Feel free to pm me in game. slapanyancat#1877 if I am not on please reach me on skype @ StevengpjsLuskin2 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 550 Lock LF Raid Guild Hey al, I am looking for a home to run 10M or 25M with. I am currently free at these times(central): Sunday: Whenever Tuesday: 9:30pm - onwards Wednesday: 7pm - onwards Thursday: 9:30pm - onwards Friday - 1pm - onwards Saturday: n/a I'm a dedicated player who's on time and listens to the RL's orders. I'm pretty casual but I know when to get serious. I'm currently 8/14 Normal but I know all fights, I just usually get with bad PUGs and would really like a consistent team. I love team play. If you have a spot open, please let me know here! I'd be more than willing to talk!Deadbölt11 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 WW monk on Moon guard Lf raiding guild I would love to start getting into raiding but I idea where to start any guilds recruiting that could help out? :D 501 ilvl but I can get it up! Threw the power of raid finder. So please gimmie a chance!Esolaria1 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Ilvl 530 enhance Shaman lf raiding guild Hey guys and gals, Alittle history about me. I'm looking for a raiding guild to finish off MoP and transition into WoD with. I'm recently coming back to WoW from an 8month hiatus. Was previously raiding in a hardcore setting previous to my leaving the game. I got a few heroic kills early into the expansion (heroic 4kings and all before in MSV while still current content) prior to MoP I was part of my servers first heroic Deathwing kill on my Bear Druid. Server first heroic Ragnaros kill. I've been playing the game for awhile and upon returning I am looking for a new place to call home for the next xpac. I'm available most nights of the week and would like to keep it to a max of 3-4 nights of raiding but that is negotiable. As for time. Later typically works better for me. If you have any question, plz do not hesitate to ask. Hope to hear from some promising guilds soon! Have a great day and happy hunting.Glamr15 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Mage (Sha US17) LF realm1st, raidin guild Read details before posting please. Availability: From 15:00 to 00:00 (-5GMT) Monday Wednesday Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday (from 17:00 to 00:00 (-5GMT) Friday (busy)LF: Any progress Horde side High Population Realm Hardcore guild Few guys in bench to play if some1 is absent Either 10man or 25man Responsible & serious pplExperience: 16/16hc -guild: purple side of the loot (semi-hardcore) 13/13N Lei Shen US6 first week -earned Ahead of the Curve: Lei Shen achievement 3/13hc Horridon US17 (cuz I haven't found a guild yet)I've been playing since wotlk but as a shammy then I tried mage and here I am, playing as mage for almost two years. When pandaria was released we cleaned every boss in hc mode like months before 5.2 (check out my feats of str) The same with ToT. Additional info: veb#2555 If u wanna ask some questions :3 I'm 22 Unemployed :c Engaged Can use rc, vent, ts3, dolby, or wutever s$#t u want to Brawler guild rank 10 xd challenge 9 goldsInterface: http://s16.postimg.org/hbzzvg4ib/image.jpgComputer spec: Intel i7 3770 XFX HD6670 1gb RAM 8GB Mic working Modem 10mb SSD IntelPerformance: Lei Shen: US 6 /watch?v=w2ixMom9ZIc Gara'jal: US 180 /watch?v=0VIo4q178b4 Spirit Kings: US 114 /watch?v=ZVdK1TahGEw Elegon: US 223 /watch?v=8gzdmCSYnEM Emperor: US 60 /watch?v=ecJ2-aesRNc Vizier: US 63 /watch?v=scapPWd96e4 Amber Shaper: US 56 /watch?v=eYYHGVMgXJI Empress: US 23 /watch?v=pIJ6evk9YBE Hpov Tsulong: US 42 /watch?v=wxXMvaZ5v0s Hpov Sha of Fear: US 17 /watch?v=kWDf2PX9Ipc Hpov Horridon: US 17 /watch?v=mM3X0kefcXgVeb154 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 561 bm hunter lf good raid group not benched 3/14 heroic 561 bm hunter on US Sargeras looking to find a core raid spot in a group not getting benched 14/14 normal. Message me on here or in game Battletag is CodyPaul#1663Aìmbot9 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 <H> Enhancement Shaman LF Heroic Progression Good morning /day /evening, I play an enhancement shaman and am considering a new raiding group. I will not mention item level as I despise recruiting based off item level. Gear does not make the player competent. If you must know, pull up my armory. I can average 270k dps sustained. The number will change based on the encounter. (IE working the belt on Seigecrafter vs tank and spank ish Malkorok) For a detailed analysis, my logs are posted here http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/315102/ A little Background I started playing in the middle of Burning Crusade. Dabbled in raiding before Wrath of the Lich King but seriously started raiding in Wrath. Progression raiding became a passion. To me it’s really the greatest part of this game. Ulduar was the prime of my raiding days. I never have raided in the top 100 guilds hardcore or anything like that but I like to clear most heroic content when it is current. I took a long break for majority of Cataclysm and returned halfway through patch 5.3. (Throne of Thunder) I slowly got back into the swing of raiding. I went from raiding In a 10 man group casually; to leading a 10 man group all through SoO to leading a 25 man group 13/14 normal. Let’s pause here. I was ready for heroic progression a long time ago. As our 10 man core had to replace 1-2 core spots seemingly every 2 weeks, we ventured into forming a 25 man which halted my personal progression. The 25 man was fun for a time. We rapidly cleared to Garrosh but never got a full 25 man core established. The 25 man run with pugs lasted about a month and a half. Having to pug 10-15 spots a week kills progression so I am left. I myself have grown tired of normal kills and am ready to move on. I will either go back to the original 10 man group or find a new home. My Class and Spec As stated I am an enhancement shaman and have always been. I will not change this. I will not use a healing offspec although I have one. Over the years I have grown to love and master my class. I understand my dps priority list well and manage cool downs for maximum potential. What I Bring to the Raid Burst dps. Enhancement is best for the incredible burst dps we can do. I have peaked over 1 mill in the past. Interrupts. Wind sheer combined with symbiosis from a druid gives me the ability to handle interrupts extremely well. Off healing. I am not afraid to sacrifice an instant cast lightning bolt for a healing rain. Healing tide totem and ancestral guidance are great for the raid as well. Stormlash Totem. Unless assigned I drop stormlash at the time of Bloodlust for max potential. Depending when Lust is called for, I will drop one before or when the CD is up depending the length of the fight or if the CD will be up before Lust is called for. What I Desire I would prefer a Tuesday Thursday raiding schedule, seeing as that is what I do now, but will consider other days or a third day; ideally a group with plans for mythic raiding in the upcoming expansion. I am on the west coast so PST times starting at 6pm are ideal. A group that is laid back and won’t scream at each other but still get things done is the best kind of raid environment. I would like a group progressing through heroics. I have done enough normal clears; far too many actually. Take a look at my armory page and you shall see the disgustingly high amount of SoO normal kills. Closing If you actually have read this, and feel I may be a good addition, you may take this as my application. I will not go to your guild website and fill out a form. Everything most raid leaders look at has been said here. I have no desire to faction change so Alliance guilds, thank you for your interest but I am not. I will not immediately transfer servers. I have always been on Destromath but if I can find a new home elsewhere, so be it. It will take 2-3 weeks before I make a decision to transfer. I do not expect loot in the trial phase but will not turn it down if core raiders have no need of the piece. Thank you for your consideration. Arrlan, Herald of the TitansArrlan12 Apr 11, 2014