Guild Recruitment

Dec 4, 2013 A-25 10/14Heroic LF DPS+Heals 560+ In game iamawesome#1439 website: http://equinoxofmisha.enjin.com/ Server: U.S. - Misha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ww4WKJu9is Progression: Mists of Pandaria -Tier 16(25): 14/14N 10/14H -Tier 15(25): 12/12N 13/13H -Tier 14(25): 16/16N 4/16 Heroic MV: 6/6 HoF:6/6 ToeS:4/4 Cataclysm -Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8 -Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic: 2/7 -Tier 11: 12/12 Heroic: 5/13 WotLK -Tier 10(25): 12/12 Heroic: 9/12 Applications from exceptional players of any class/role are always welcome. Current Recruitment needs are listed on the website. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm PST (Also Server Time)// 8:00pm - 12:00am EST Applicant Requirements: Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply. . Forum strat sign offs required so we know that you have looked at the fight. · Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild. · Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression. · Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics. · Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply. · Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Mumble, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class. Raider Benefits: · EPGP loot system rewards effort, trial rank and above raiders earn EP: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system · Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids. · Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve. · Guild Environment: Very social, guild events, lots of theory crafting. · Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.Awe0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 <Robot House> 2/14H 10m LF Tank/DPS <Robot House> is a 10m late night raiding guild located on Magtheridon. Our progression last tier was 9/13H ToT. Our current progression is 14/14N and 2/14H. Currently Recruiting Tank(any class) Rogue DK DPS Warlock Boomkin Shadow Priest Any exceptional players should apply. Raid Times Friday night Saturday Night Times are 1am-5am EST We are a guild focused on progression, but we like to have fun while doing it. We are building an exceptional raid team, and are looking to clear all current content. Due to real life commitments, we're looking for skilled DPS. We are also looking for more great raiders for WoD and mythic raiding. Do not be scared to apply if you are not one of the above classes. For any more information on the guild, please post or add my battletag: Tragous#1286 To apply please visit our website at: jqstyle.com/rhPurge52 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Taken II 10/14H Looking for DPS and Healers Taken of US-Hyjal is recruiting players for core spots in our 25 man progression raids. Current recruitment needs (ilevel 550 or higher preferred): - Mage - Rogue - Shaman: Elemental / Resto - Hunter - Monk: Mistweaver - Death Knight We will also consider outstanding players of classes not listed above. Paid Transfers Available! (for qualified applicants only) Raid Schedule Wednesday - 6PM PST - 9:30PM PST Sunday - 6PM PST - 9:30PM PST Monday - 6PM PST - 9:30PM PST Tuesday - 6PM - 9:30PM PST *added as needed for progression. Our current progression: - Siege of Orgrimmar - 10/14HM About Taken: Taken II was formed in December, 2012 with the goal of becoming a top US 100 25 man guild. Our roster and leadership includes members that have been around since Vanilla with raid experience in notable guilds such as Vodka, Premonition, and other top tier progression guilds. We promote a competitive raid environment focused on personal responsibility and class knowledge without the harsh elitist approach. Instead, we encourage an enjoyable, but serious raid atmosphere along with a group of knowledgeable and talented members willing to help like-minded players. Expectations: Our raid spots are performance based, so we expect our members to understand their class and play it well, as well as handle constructive criticism. We expect dedication, skill and overall raid awareness. What Do We Offer? We offer repairs, food, flasks, gems, enchants, and crafted items. Our members also enjoy a very active mumble, Facebook page and website, multiple live streamers, and a fun/crazy/strange community of players for challenge modes, RBG’s, alt raids, and even other games outside of WoW. How to Apply: www.taken-guild.com Contact us in game via: Anthuan (Battle Tag: Hellwolf#1242) Kicksplasher (Battle Tag: Akio#1126) Jymie (Battle Tag: Meh#1502)Jymie6 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Prot warrior & Mage 560+ seeking guild Prot warrior 568 and Mage 562 Both of us are over 21 years old Both experienced players 3/14H Soo Experience ATM We both been playing sense Vanilla, as well as been in successful raiding guilds sense we been playing this game. We are dedicated members of a guild and have been in very few over the last 9 years. We are both Quick learners and dedicated to fulfilling our jobs What we are looking for: *****Alliance PVE server 25 man who raids no eariler then 8pm and no later then 12am EST(guild doesn't have to be an EST time zone but times are based on) Any days***** Striving for progression, Requires 90% attendance, Call out for those who are failing without playing favoritism to their officers or friends. Require All members to carry Highest food, Flasks, and Potions for prepots. Raiding on mains only and showing they are putting max effort into that main char. Guild must have Strong leadership who take control of the guild and Raid An active guild.Saill19 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [H] 2/14 LF 560+ rDPS {paid transfers} <Saturday Night Cleave> is currently trying to finish our core 10m group. We just formed about a month ago and have been raiding for 3 weeks. Currently we are 2/14H and 14/14 N and moving fast. We need a 560+ RDPS, preferably an ele sham or a boomy (healing/tank off specs would be awesome). However, will take any rDPS depending on applicant. Past and current heroic raiding experience is desired. Possible pay for realm/faction change depending on applicant. Times: T-TH 10-1 EST. If interested, feel free to add me in game to chat and more info: WesJensen#1169 or email me at wesjensen13@yahoo.comMooffin2 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Disc Priest LF Home Experienced dis priest looking for home. Current guild is 8/14H, but due to schedule conflicts I always miss out on the first 4/5 bosses, since I can't raid Tuesdays. Can raid Wed/Thurs/Sun, 7pm or 8pm PST onwards. Prefer 10-man Alliance raid guilds.Kaure0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 <The Enemy of my Enemy> Sen'jin Hello! We are a lvl 25 raiding guild based in the realm "Sen'jin", looking for experienced players of all levels and classes, especially ranged dps (ability to heal offspec for extra points). If you are a button-pusher who can push buttons good-like, and not stand in fire or fall off ledges, we want you to come join our friendly community! Slash mobs, tryout for our raid team, and possibly meet Batman...the final activity may or may not be possible. If interested, PST or ingame mail "Thorosh," and let's get crackin'!Thorosh0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Disc. looking for a home I am currently looking for a new home. I have been playing since release and really enjoy my time playing wow.Took about a three month break,and now I am back and ready to hit the ground running. I am very dedicated to bringing the best I can to wherever I go.I always show up on time and come prepared to raid(food/flasks,gemmed and enchanted). Heres a little of what I AM looking for: - 10 man- 2 or 3 nights per week(weekdays) - raid times start around 7 PST - an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in) - not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun - friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding. - most of all drama free. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. while gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. You can message me here or in-game for a chat. @ nazz#1851. Yes,my gear lvl is a bit low due to my brief time away but i am currently working on it.Nazzryth10 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Weekend Raid Team Currently Forming I have decided to continue to form a weekend raiding team on US-Korgath. Currently, as of now, we have 6 raiders recruited for the raid team. Now, we only will need a few more recruited, and then we are good to start raiding! Our raid times will be on Friday and Saturday nights from 6:00 PM CST until 10:00 PM CST. If you would like more information about the raid team, please visit our guild website at: http://oblivion.guildomatic.com. There, you will find our current class needs, and other information about our raid team/guild. Interested in joining? Reply to this post, message me in-game on US-Korgath-Horde, or post on our guild website. BattleTag: Kerrigan#1555 Guild Website: oblivion.guildomatic.comGuffleguffle0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Returning/Rerolled Group LFM Ravencrest Horde Greetings Everyone! Debauchery Tea Party is a small tight knit group looking to expand out community to start raiding with MoP and the expansion to come. We are all working adults who have been away from WoW for over 2 years, and are looking to meet up with others who are in need a casual but progression based group. We are looking for others who are at least 21+ years of age and returning to the game in need of a new home. Players who are currently experience with MoP are also welcome. We are a very crazy group and must be able to take internal trolling and constructive criticism. We will be pushing progression as much as possible, but will not have any major attendance requirements. We will initially be focusing on Flex/10man Heroics until we have enough to push 25s, and 20s in WoD. We are currently open to all classes. A Majority of our group rerolled within the last few weeks are now about to hit 90. If you wish to reroll and join us, we will help as much as possible with bags, and runs in dungeons. We do require a quick chat over Teamspeak before invitations are given. If your interest in chatting with me, please contact me on the Ravencrest Horde server ill be on Grixxus or Meeo or via Meeo#1103. Thanks!Grixxus1 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [A] <Blacklist> 2/14H Recruiting Healers <Blacklist> is a 10 man SoO progression guild looking for healers to complete our core group. Unfortunately, our healers had some real life commitments come around and had to step down from the group. We are currently 14/14N, 2/14H Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursday 8 - 11 CST We are looking for any non-MW monk healing class. Preferably 550 ilvl+ and close to having or already have the legendary cloak. Feel free to add Lotus#1828 or Trinton#1606 or post here if interested. Thanks! =)Løtus0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 5/14HM LF hpally and tank, late night <Sunshine Gaming> is a 10m guild on the Mug'thol server looking for a holy paladin to round out our core roster. We keep a roster of 12-13 people currently. Also starting to work on a second 10m group in preparation for WoD mythic raiding. Our current progression is 5/14HM SoO, last tier was 10/13HM (pre-nerf). Flasks and repairs usually provided. Willing to maybe assist with transfer fees for the right person. Our raid days are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 12am-3am EST (11pm-2am CST, 9pm-12am PST). We're looking for someone who is experienced and dedicated. Just looking for a holy paladin at the moment. If you think we may be a good fit, please reply with your btag or add Adorabull#1705Adoräbull8 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 558 disc lf new home willing to xfer faction change. 10/14n dragonlady#1294Levia2 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Decently Geared Tank LF raiding team/guild Darkspear Alliance I am looking for a raiding guild or team to finish the xpack with. I am currently geared pretty good, most is raid finder tho... I have lots of xp from this xpack and everyone before it when it comes to pally tanking. Message me ingame if youd like FMGaustin#1400Vaxz0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Resto Druid 561 ilvl LF raid 10 men H Hello im on Zul'jin now but im ready to transfer im 8/14 heroic Soo Add me in-game for more information njoncas1@hotmail.comTakuhiem9 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 11/14H 10man 3-4 nts/wk LF Healers Hello to all potential recruits. I'm Tophet from <Shade of Arrows> on Velen. We are an 11/14H guild who have been consistently in the US top 100 for the entirety of MoP and have been under the same leadership the last 8 years in World of Warcraft. We are currently in need of any one of the following classes: 1x Restoration Shaman 1x Restoration Druid w/ Feral Kitty offset 1x Holy Paladin w/ Retribution offset We currently raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST / 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST with an extra hour of raiding done on Wednesday from 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm PST / 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST for farm content clean-up or testing new boss mechanics / strategies. At this moment we would prefer our applicants to have heroic raiding experience for the current tier and at the minimum be at 560 ilvl for their main specialization. If you would like to be part of a community of like-minded players who's goals are to succeed in a game they love and enjoy while still having time for other activities outside of WoW. We are the community to join. Message the following individuals to set-up mumble interviews: Cobane#1358 - Guild Master / Raid Leader Riesling#1743 - Recruitment Officer Or visit and apply at shadeofarrows.darkbb.com under Team Baine Follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/shadeofarrows) and Twitter (@ShadeOfArrows)Tophet8 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [A] 1/14H 10M 9-Hour Raid Week LF1 DPS! <Triumph> of Tichondrius is 1/14 HM and looking for 1 solid DPS for SoO heroic progression and for Mythic WoD! We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday 6:00 - 9:00 PM PST. We are currently searching for dedicated and experienced raiders to fill 1 dps spot. Specifically, we are searching for a SPriest or a Lock WITH LEGENDARY CLOAK. However, feel free to let us know if you play another spec/class and you are interested in joining our guild - we may be able to accommodate you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if your ilvl is slightly below our progression. This spot is for a core raiding spot. That means you would be expected to come to each raid. We do NOT fill bench spots. Additionally, we are a casual raiding guild. Things happen, you may not be able to make every single raid, which is understandable. As long as notice is given, we are more than happy to accommodate your absence. Easiest way to contact us is through battle tag at: Madatthewrld#1783Madatthewrld1 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Need range dps or healer, heroic 10 raiding Innocent Brilliance 1/14 H SoO on Illidan is recruiting RDPS with healing off spec or healer with dps off spec for 10 Heroic weekend raiding. Raid times are Friday/Saturday 9pm Cst - 12 am cst, 1am cst Saturday night. Must have A head of the curve: Garrosh and be 550+. If you have any questions respond below or whisper me in game. Btag is Teddyrux#1644Teddyruxpins0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Looking for Plate wearing Tank 540+ <Cynosure> is a 10man raiding guild that recently transferred to the Skullcrusher, connected with realms: Black Dragonflight and Gul'dan. The Guild Master, Pandemic, has 10/14H experience in the current tier while our Raid Leader, Zuten, has 7/14H experience and a 571 Tank Druid who has his role down. We are currently a new guild that is hashing out guild levels right now, and is in need to fill spots for a 10 man raiding guild beginning with some normal clears then progression to heroics. Please read on to see if your class and spec qualify~ The rest of our core, myself included, have raided heroic content in previous tiers aswell as some on the current tier. We are all dedicated to playing at a high level and we’re looking for like-minded individuals. We’re looking for players who understand the ins&outs of their class and who are capable of handling raid mechanics without having to have their hands held through the fights. We are focused on strengthening our core for the next expansion and building up a guild takes time. If you are not willing to put in the effort and dedication required to create a solid foundation for a hardcore raiding guild, do not waste your time or ours. We will only take the most deserving of individuals. Our current raid schedule is: Tuesday 9pm to 12am EST Thursday 9pm to 12am EST Monday 9pm to 12am EST This is the light raid schedule we’ll be using while looking for the people we need to complete our core. All of the current core raiders have a solid history of hardcore raiding and we expect those who wish to join us to have a modicum of hardcore raiding experience. We are currently recruiting: -Protection Warrior OR Protection Paladin ***Additional information&Requirements*** -We use loot council as our loot system, with priority going to tanks and healers during progression. -Mumble will be required (a free download and amazing quality) -Previous raiding background on the current tier -For the moment we do provide feasts and noodle carts, However flasks and potions and armor repairs will need to be self provided until the new guild has time to get itself into a steady money accumulation setting. (We expect to be able to provide gear repairs, flasks and gems as well as some enchants very soon!) -Joining this guild with the Legendary Meta Gem and Cloak will be required, its not hard...just takes some time. (If you are close to completion on that legendary cloak but not there yet, we may work something out with you.) -Paid transfers will NOT be provided, nor faction changes, dont forget we are a horde guild. -Base item level requirement is 540 (being 560+ is a huge plus) -If you have maturity issues, go look for another post, yes we are serious about what we do, but we also have a lot of fun, just no immature BS. -THIS IS A HORDE GUILD (and a horde dominated realm(s))!!! (If I missed anything or if you had any questions, do feel free to add one of the battletags below or reply to this post, those I answer ill reply with your original quote. Remember to please be patient in waiting for a reply.) For further information, please contact the following people through battletag: Zuten, Raid Leader: kazejin#1934 Kyaza, Guild Master: pocketsoul#1127 Graviton, Officer: Graviton#1856 ^Please be patient if no one is on, Zuten will be on periodically every day for sure~Zuten1 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 LF RaF LF someone to recruitCathre1 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [H] 12/14H 10m LF Tank or RDPS About Us: a little too Raph is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on Stormreaver (PvP). We are a recently formed guild (June 2013) composed of skilled raiders with varying levels of high end experience. We focus on killing bosses at a quick pace with a more relaxed schedule (12 hour weeks) and we attempt to maintain a fun and chill raiding environment. Currently Recruiting: NOTE: We ask any potential recruits to please have a 560+ ilvl and a cloak. We intend to continue pushing content and would prefer to be unhindered by gear. 1 TANK or RDPS (prefer hunter or mage) Any other strong DPS will also be considered. We are also recruiting skilled players of ALL classes and specs for reserve positions for Mythic modes. Schedule: All times are Central Time Zone. Tuesday: 7:00 - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 7:00 - 11:00 PM Thursday: 7:00 - 11:00 PM Progression: 12/14H SoO 13/13H ToT Contact: battletag: Dom#1802 Or contact Broraicho or Xzul in game.Broraicho0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 560 warlock looking for core spot • Aff/Destro lock • 560 ilvl • 14/14n cleard/ exp on several heroics Looking for • 2-3nights per week • 10-man group • Serious progression, no drama guild, quick pulls, etc. • core spot in a 14/14n or better group Availability Im free to raid anytime after 10 pm est, 9 cst 7 pst Btag is f u c kyourob#1202 ^ one word though I'm really dedicated to my class, helping other committed guildies, and progressing as a group.Grishy13 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 5/14H - 3 Players LF New Home (DPS/Heal) Hello, The 3 of us are looking for a new home. Unfortunately our present guild has come to an end. We would prefer to stick together but would consider separating for the right opportunity. 1) Khryst - 563 ilvl Shadow Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Khryst/advanced Tier 16 experience - 5/14H Tier 15 experience - 4/13H Real ID Khryst#1861 2) Zro - 564 ilvl Mage (Can play all 3 specs) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/zrø/advanced Tier 16 experience - 5/14H Tier 15 experience - 7/13H Real ID Zro#1245 3) Jordinn - 565 ilvl Holy Paladin http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Jordinn/advanced Tier 16 experience - 5/14H Tier 15 experience - 11/13H Real ID Jordinn#1952 Our current guild logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/288405/ We each have various Feats of Strength for Realm Best challenge modes, have a high sense of raid awareness and are very dedicated and reliable players. We're looking for preferably a Horde guild (10 or 25) but will consider a faction change for the right guild and with a little arm twisting. Preferred Raid Times - Throughout the week (Mon-Thurs) 7pm-12amCST or 8pm-1am EST ** Times are somewhat flexible - these are just a preference** Thanks for your time. Look forward to hearing from you!Jordinn20 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 H <Delirium> is currently recruiting! <Delirium> has undergone a few changes in its history as a raiding guild; originally from US-Skullcrusher, the guild started out as <House Tepes>. Our first name change was in 2012 in which we became <Riot Act>. On Skullcrusher, we were able to clear a number of heroic bosses in MSV (6/6) / HoF (4/6) / ToeS (2/4) and then a few in ToT (4/13). We decided to make a move to US-Mal'ganis where we had high hopes of becoming a semi-competitive 10m raiding guild. We finished Heroic ToT 10/13. We are currently the #14 10m on Mal'ganis (with multiple guilds ahead that are no longer actively raiding). Current Progression: 10/14 Heroic SoO Raid schedule (CST): Tuesday: 9:00pm - 1:00am Wednesday: 9:00pm - 1:00am Sunday: 9:00pm - 1:00am We are currently recruiting for our conversion to 25 man on Jan 1, 2014. We are currently in need of the following DPS: 1 Warlock 1 Hunter 1 Mage 1 Warrior *Any exceptional DPS may be considered. We are also in need of one healer: Resto Shaman -or- Holy Paladin -or- Resto Druid 560ilvl minimum with legendary cloak required. If interested, please fill out an application at http://deliriumgamingmg.enjin.com/applyhere If there are any questions please contact one of the following officers in game. Guild Leader: Joker#11187 Raid Leader: Sidesh#1136 Recruitment Officers: Itheiel#1887 Lockn#1989 Dragoon#1203 ***Exceptional applicants are always welcomed***Skyylin4 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 (H)545 Mage and 518 Ele Shaman LF Entry raids My GF and I are looking to get back into raiding. We raided on a casual and semi hardcore level from Naxxramas til ICC. During Cataclysm real life hit and we took time off and came back towards the end with some time left til Pandaria hit. This expansion we have been swamped with work schedules; me working overnights and her working random shifts all over. We both recently got morning shifts (and occasional overnight shifts). We are looking to start raiding and are willing to work though ToT and SoO. My mage is the one posting. HMU ingame Tek#1489 Her shaman is Pitaman (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightninghoof/Pitaman/advanced) Thanks for your time everyone.Tek3 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Recruit a Friend - Darkspear Looking to recruit a friend for FAST PACED Darkspear server leveling. I'm looking to level up a warrior to start then a Druid and many more alts after those 2, been playing for just over 7 years, have alot of knowledge of the game, looking to do end game PvP, will be doing dungeons from 1-45 then a mix of dungeons and quests till 68, then questing through to 80. Let me know if you are interested! (Must have some experience with the game, be able to keep up with fast paced leveling, and be on quite often)Zaerayne2 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Restoration Shaman 7/14 Flex LF Guild Title says it all. I know all of the fights as well. My HPS on Recount is usually 90k-100k. (Server: Thrall)Hauris4 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Recruit a Friend Hey, what's up guys?? I'm looking for a veteran player to do RaF with me. It turns out I'm going to have ALOT of time on my hands for the next 3 months or so, so I want to take advantage of it by leveling as many characters and learning as much as possible (fairly new to the game). I don't really care whether I recruit you or you recruit me, BUT I do hope you understand that I'm doing this for 2 reasons like I said before: 1. Level as much as possible 2. Work with someone who is patient and willing to help/teach me as much as possible Feel free to ask me any questions and I hope to hear back from some of you guys =)Kromarius4 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 1/14 HM Mage LF raiding guild Looking for a 10 man raiding guild with hm progression. 563 ilvl play both frost/fire. Would like to have a guild that is willing to pay for my xfer. I have logs posted up right now if you're interested. My battle tag is Oogish#1482.Pugish8 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 561 warlock LF heroic progressed guild Im 561 warlock looking for a solid spot in a more serious heroic progressed 10 or 25 man guild. I can raid anytime between 6:00-11:00 est any day of the week. I am 14/14 normal. My main spec is demo but i am as comfortable with affliction and pretty decent as destro. i have logs available and various top 50 ranks on Soo normal wow heroes link: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Blackhand/impmafia/ You can contact me in game for more information if you are interested btag: kratos#1302Impmafia13 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 518 Resto Sham LF Raid Guild Looking for an active raid guild. I've been playing since before BC but took a long break from the game. Highly active during BC and our guild was one of the first to down Illidan. Wanting to do end-game content. Willing to transfer realms.Jinthor10 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 502 lvl deathknight tank loofing for guild I JUST STARTED TO PLAY AGAIN. AND I HAVE A DK TANK THAT I WOULD LIKE TO START TANKING AGAIN. I CAN RAID 1-4PM PST MONDAY-FRIDAY AND 5-8AM WEEKENDS . AND I KNOW HARD TIMES TO TRY. AND THATS MY PROBLEM. I AM WILLING TO MOVE TO A REALM. THANK YOUVindeitta0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 blood dk lfg I'm fresh off a brake for RL stuff. Looking to get back into raiding.. Have an warlock/arms warrr and this tank.. I am looking for a Friday / Saturday raiding guild or and early morning week day one.. willing to transfer if neededNumnuttz2 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 finishing our core 25man with skilled raiders We are currently in the proccess of building a raid team. we only require you have a 530+ilvl or close to, be a good follower, fast learner and have good awareness and be friendly/patient while we set up our full roster. we are willing to gear members who show dedication. We are on the server zul'jin. Here is a list of needs for raid at the moment (subject to change at anytime) Tanks: full heals: need 2 heals (high) need holy pally, resto druid, disc priest or good monk dps: lock (high) mage (high) hunter (full) dk (either spec) (full) rogue (low) spriest (high) ele sham (high) feral druid (low) ret pally (low) ww monk (low) boomkin (high) enhance (med) low/med means we will take exceptional applicants for those roles. only need 6-8 more and group will be full, so hurry and contact me. loot distribution is not yet set in stone. raid times are Mon-Tues, times will be 830-1130 PM Eastern time For any additional information add btag lurch#1723 or contact me ingame. willing to work out a paid transfer for recruits.Âshra11 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [H] <Contagion> 10m Recruiting! <Contagion> is a new Level 25 horde guild on the Thrall (PvE) server. We are a tight knit group of friends looking to rebuild a new, stronger home here on Thrall after our recent transfer. We are a progression minded group that is laid back until some extra focus is needed. For the moment we are looking to field a team to push as quickly as possible through Siege of Orgrimmar and to start building up towards Mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor. We are looking for players that are progression minded and focused during raid nights. We also ask that players be ok with sitting out for a night as to give everyone the chance to raid. (Please note that we do not recruit anybody to be on the "bench". All raiders recruited to the guild are being considered for a core spot on the team. If we didn't feel comfortable having you as a core raider with us then we wouldn't be accepting your application in the first place). **Apply at http://contagion-guild.com** Current Needs: Tank: CLOSED Healer: Pally Priest Druid Melee DPS: Pally Monk Death Knight Druid Rogue Ranged DPS: Boomkin Mage Raid Schedule: Our leadership has 6/14N and 14/14Flex experience but we’re rebuilding so keep an open as we get used to raiding with each other and settle in. Current raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sat from 7:30-10:30pm EST. What do we provide our raiders?: -Boss strategies/videos posted to the guild website -Feedback on performance be it positive or negative -Helpful information posted frequently -Pots/Flasks/Enchants/etc. -Veteran ranked raiders get additional bonuses (i.e. Free High Level Enchants/Gems) What we expect from you?: -That you show up early, ready, and prepared to pull on time. -That you are able to think analytically and understand that the mechanics of a fight are the most important thing -That you can conduct yourself appropriately within the guild -That you understand this is a guild and the needs of the guild will come first -You are okay with sitting out on fights once in a while. What can you expect from us?: -Unbiased leadership -Raiders that have raid and raid leading experience -A lean roster, we make sure not to over recruit people -A long term home with people who are laid back and wish to progress with other like-minded individuals -The best players will be the ones who get the most raid time for progression -Little to no drama (at least we’re honest) :-P We are also accepting casual players for dungeons/BGs/Old Raids/and just general randomness. Any and all levels and classes welcome. Bring your friends along too! Like to PVP? So do we! However, it’s not a primary guild focus but several people enjoy it and if there are enough people interested we’re more than happy to put together Arena teams and RBG groups. If you have any questions or would like more information feel free to add/whisper Pinkash (Ash#1457), or Rothoof (Datajunkee#1964).Pinkash0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 558 arms war LF 10 man raidng guild Hey, I'm looking for a decently progressed group around 12/14 (im currently 12/14) if you have any question add me in game Eppyon#1262 or reply here.. i have heroic Exp from DS to tot pre nurfsScylal2 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 "Axiom" LF Ele/Resto Shaman 4/14 Heroic Axiom/ Bleeding Hollow 4/14 Heroic We are looking for a strong Shaman to round out our main raid group. Elemental or Resto main spec is ideal with a strong off spec either way. Our guild has been together since Wrath of the Lich King and we pride ourselves with a friendly raid environment that also progresses at a steady rate. We are looking for long term members who will stay with us moving into Warlords where we plan to push Mythic content. Raid Nights ( Tuesday/ Weds/ Sunday ) 930PM -1230AM EST If you are interested please try to contact me in game I'd love to chat. Battle Tag: Minogue#1578Vandaley0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 (H) Blackrock - New/Late Starting Guild LFM Hello, IscreamUScreamHellscream is a fresh guild looking for a solid core group to start SoO (10). Most of the current members are MoP or 5.4 late starters and plan on hitting it hard in catching up with the rest. Some of us are online friends and some real life so we are pretty cool with each other and chill but when it comes to raid we like to focus and smash some bosses. Once a core team has been established we plan on future solid recruitment and working together for good start at the next expansion Raid Times are: Mon 7:30 - 10:30 pm Wed 7:30 - 10:30 pm *subject to future change dependent on core group availability. Recruiting All. Core spots available: -Heals (Pref. Hpally/Rsham) -Melee and Range DPS We don't think high ilvl is necessary but it is nice and does help! But with knowledge, good attitude, and hard work SoO(N) won't be that hard to achieve. We are open to help gear our core team up through flex etc. So if you're freshly geared, new or starting late don't hesitate to contact myself or our GM and we can organize a short vent chat to sort things out. Let's not waste your time and ours. Myself (Softee) - Battle Tag Sirri#1938 GM (Åøifë) - Battle Tag celeayaree#1933 Thank you for your interests, SofteeSoftee3 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [H] -25- 7/14H - Moonkin Mage Spriest Get Carried is a Horde, 25 person progression raiding guild on the US PvE server Undermine. We’ve been raiding together through multiple expansions and retained the same core and leadership that we have in the past. We strive for server first achievements and enter every raid with the intention on improving on our last attempt. We have strong leadership and a loot system that encourages exception player awareness and DPS/HPS. Despite our name, we do not carry any underwhelming players. All roster spots are earned and everyone is expected to perform their role to the best of their ability. Current Recruiting Needs: • Mage • Shadow Priest • Rogue or DPS Warrior • Warlock • Restoration Shaman • Balance Druid Due to the competitive nature of our guild, any outstanding players will be considered for a roster spot. Progression: • 7/14 SoO Heroic • 7/13 Heroic ToT • 8/8 Heroic DS (US 300) Realm First Heroic Madness • 7/7 Heroic FL (US 500) Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 8:00 – 11:00 PM EST We will occasionally run a little later to ensure we obtain our goals for the evening. We continue pushing content with a 10 man group on weekends and Monday if people are available. We distribute loot via a council of mixed members. Loot is given to those who show exception raid awareness, DPS/HPS and stellar attendance. We often cycle members into the loot council for any given amount of time to ensure there is no bias voting and to give a different perspective. That being said, we have completely geared out new members who’ve showed the ability to play at a level that exceeded our expectations. Requirements: • We use Mumble as our communication program. You need to have it downloaded and you need a working microphone. • You must be able to make our raid schedule. We understand that emergencies come up; we ask that you contact an officer if you cannot make a raid for any reason. • We are not care bears. You must be able to take criticism. • You need the push for progression. This means coming to raid with an understanding on every encounter in the instance. Our bank provides consumables and repairs. You should always carry extra in case we do not have a surplus to hand out for any reason. If you prefer to type a written application, follow the link below to the recruiting section of our website: http://getcarried.shivtr.com/ If you would prefer a verbal interview, contact the RealIDs below. Katyperry#1905 You may also reply here with your RealID and we can touch base with you in game.Prisoner300 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [redacted] disregard this postBrønn7 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 heroic SoO 564frost DK and 562 frost DK LF a heroic 25 raiding guild pref raid days tues wed and friday add me realID conmanfox@yahoo.com shrredder is my char nameShrredder1 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Cynosure - LF Tank & dps -10m- <Cynosure> is a 10man raiding guild that recently transferred to the Skullcrusher, connected with realms: Black Dragonflight and Gul'dan. The Guild Master, Pandemic, has 10/14H experience in the current tier while our Raid Leader, Zuten, has 7/14H experience and a 571 Tank Druid who has his role down. We are currently a new guild that is hashing out guild levels right now, and is in need to fill spots for a 10 man raiding guild beginning with some normal clears then progression to heroics. Please read on to see if your class and spec qualify~ The rest of our core, myself included, have raided heroic content in previous tiers aswell as some on the current tier. We are all dedicated to playing at a high level and we’re looking for like-minded individuals. We’re looking for players who understand the ins&outs of their class and who are capable of handling raid mechanics without having to have their hands held through the fights. We are focused on strengthening our core for the next expansion and building up a guild takes time. If you are not willing to put in the effort and dedication required to create a solid foundation for a hardcore raiding guild, do not waste your time or ours. We will only take the most deserving of individuals. Our current raid schedule is: Tuesday 9pm to 12am EST Thursday 9pm to 12am EST Monday 9pm to 12am EST This is the light raid schedule we’ll be using while looking for the people we need to complete our core. All of the current core raiders have a solid history of hardcore raiding and we expect those who wish to join us to have a modicum of hardcore raiding experience. We are currently recruiting: -Warlock -Protection Warrior OR Protection Paladin -Elemental(with restoration off spec) Shaman -Mage -Windwalker Monk ***Additional information&Requirements*** -We use loot council as our loot system, with priority going to tanks and healers during progression. -Mumble will be required (a free download and amazing quality) -Previous raiding background on the current tier -For the moment we do provide feasts and noodle carts, However flasks and potions and armor repairs will need to be self provided until the new guild has time to get itself into a steady money accumulation setting. (We expect to be able to provide gear repairs, flasks and gems as well as some enchants very soon!) -Joining this guild with the Legendary Meta Gem and Cloak will be required, its not hard...just takes some time. (If you are close to completion on that legendary cloak but not there yet, we may work something out with you.) -Paid transfers will NOT be provided, nor faction changes, dont forget we are a horde guild. -Base item level requirement is 540 (being 560+ is a huge plus) -If you have maturity issues, go look for another post, yes we are serious about what we do, but we also have a lot of fun, just no immature BS. -THIS IS A HORDE GUILD (and a horde dominated realm(s))!!! (If I missed anything or if you had any questions, do feel free to add one of the battletags below or reply to this post, those I answer ill reply with your original quote. Remember to please be patient in waiting for a reply.) For further information, please contact the following people through battletag: Zuten, Raid Leader: kazejin#1934 Kyaza, Guild Master: pocketsoul#1127 Graviton, Officer: Graviton#1856 ^Please be patient if no one is on, Zuten will be on periodically every day for sure~Zuten4 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Frost DK 557 LF late night raiding guild. Looking for late night raiding, after 11:30pm EST. 10/14 SoO normal 10man. Mainly DPS but have helped with tanking on some fights. Prefer PVE server, rather stay Horde but not a must. Mesg. me on here or in game at Frosty2526#1555Xerosoul15 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 * [A] 7/14H Late Night 10m LF Resto Druid * Natural Born Killers is an Alliance guild on Ner'zhul that has been kicking around since Vanilla, and we are currently 7/14HM in SoO. We are a laid back guild of friends that likes to progress in Heroic modes. We are looking for a Resto Druid. We would like you to have an ilvl appropriate for heroic level raiding, with some experience in heroic SoO. This is for a core spot; we don't run very many backups, and would like a high attendance percentage. We are: 13/16HM Tier 14 10/13HM Tier 15 7/14HM Tier 16 Our raid times are 10pm-1am PST on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Please add Blackwarlock#1242 or Quidamtyra#1429 to inquire further!Quidamtyra7 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [A] <DisRea> LFM Heals - 6/14 Heroic PROUDMOORE - US <Discerned Reality> is a semi-casual heroic progression raid guild. Most of us have raided together for a few years now and have recently xferred to Proudmoore. We are looking for a kick-!@# healer and a DPS with heals off-spec for our main 10m Heroic raid. We are 6/14H currently and will continue to clear. website: www.discernedreality.guildlaunch.com Hit me up! BOOYAKKAH! 'Protektor#1252'Booyakkah3 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 14/14 Starting Heroics LF Heals/Hunter Are you an experienced player through multiple expansions? So are we, and we want to raid with you. ... We also have some members who have been playing in MoP for some time. Although we have a newer guild, our founders are well-established raiders who have been playing together for 8 years. We came from a 25-man guild, and we simply believe we can achieve more in a 10-man atmosphere. We have members who actively do Challenge Modes and PvP. As a guild, we have achieved Gold rankings in Challenge Dungeons, as well as multiple realm fastest times & titles. ... We are accepting applicants of all classes and specializations currently. Having raid experience through previous expansions/attunements is a plus, but not currently a requirement to apply. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on our FB Group, facebook.com/groups/Speciation. Recruiting Priority: DPS: Hunter or Enhancement Shaman preferred. DPS: Any, with Tank Off-spec. Healer: Disc or Resto Druid preferred. Also looking at strong Mistweavers! Do you want to be part of a new group of players with years of extensive raiding experience? Contact Laslen#1410 or Metallibus#1550 in-game for more information. ...Ellessia23 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [H] <I I I> 1/14H 10man expanding to 25man Who we are: <I I I> Was originally formed on Horde side Korgath in late DS. In just two weeks we went from forming the guild to getting a full guild run of 2/8 Heroic DS. Shortly after that ourselves and a few other members decided to see how the "other side" lives. We Just transfered to Horde side Zul'jin (I missed my orc) and are looking to rebuild. We want to progress: Our raid schedule is only 3 hours per night for 3 days per week. That means we expect our raiders to show up on time, know the fights that we are progressing on, know their class, have all their consumables ready, and most importantly FOCUS. 3 hours is not a long time and there will be breaks in between for bio/smoke/whatever, but we ask that while we are raiding you bring your game face. No one likes wiping on the same boss because the same person saw that same butterfly and had to go afk to chase it. Our Schedule: Tuesday 9:00-12:00 EST Thursday 9:00-12:00 EST Sunday 9:00-12:00 EST Monday 9:00-12:00 EST (During progression or when necessary) We expect our raiders to: Be consistent and dependable: Invites go out 15 minutes prior to the raid, the start time is when we will be making our first pull. We understand that RL > WoW, but in the same breath, 9 other people have made time in their lives to commit to this group. If you cannot commit 12 hours a week in 3 hour intervals, this is not the place for you. In order to progress we are in need of consistency. Be polite and courteous: No, you do not have to be best friends with everyone in the guild or even the raid team. You do, however; need to be polite. Wipes will happen, its part of the game, and an even bigger part of progression. If there is an issue with one specific person, the raid leader sees it. It will be handled in a private and non-demeaning manner. In the history of wow, not one boss has ever died faster because someone publicly humiliated another raider. Be knowledgeable: Whether it be the fight, your class, your spec, your role, or even your rotation. We are not here to babysit anyone and teach them their class. Do your research, practice your rotation on dummys or in heroics/lfr, we need everyone to be the best that their class/gear will allow. How we loot: Loot is divided and given to the person that it would benefit the RAID most. That means, if you constantly miss raids, show up late or go afk, do a mediocre job during the raid, don't try to improve your gear outside of raiding (valor cap for item upgrades/rep gear/LFR), then don't expect to be first on the list for any upgrade. Communication: We use Team Speak as our primary VoIP. If you do not have it, you are expected to download it and configure everything PRIOR to the first raid. If you need help with Team Speak (it can be confusing for first time users) do not be afraid to ask, but do not ask when we are 3 bosses into a raid. What we provide: While raiding with <I I I> your flasks, food and potions are covered! Along with that, your upgrades for raid will be gemmed and enchanted from the guild bank. Guild Repairs are also open to raiders. Our current needs are: These are core spots open in our 25 man raid roster starting 3 Dec. 1 Balance Druid 2 Elemental Shaman 1 Hunter 1 Warlock Also open recruitment for 25mans (tanks please have a viable dps spec/set as well) Although skill>gear please be at least 540 (prefer higher) EQUIPPED in your raiding spec without any pvp gear, and have "decent" progression. That way you can jump straight into raids without hampering progress. Extracurricular Activities Here at <I I I> not only do we raid but we do lots of other activities as well. We will be putting together a Challenge Mode group for those that want to race the clock for some amazing looking transmog. We also pvp and would be interested in getting a full guild RBG team together, but is not a priority at this time. Contact info: Raid Leader: Haytred (Haytred#1922) Guild Master: Rayne (Xpown#1988) Or visit: www.empire-rising.com If you feel like you would be a good fit with us but we aren't in need of your role currently, or are a little short on gear/exp, feel free to drop in an application anyway. We will evaluate it and make our decision based upon past raiding exp, maturity, and a few other factors. Our raid spots are earned, not given.Sumoo31 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 (H) Basic WoW Skills Basic WoW Skills is switching to a 25 man raid team; we are currently LF 2 Healers Sham/Monk/Priest 3 RDPS Spriest/ Boom/Ele/ Mage. Our core team is 11/14. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 730-1030 pm sever. For more info visit http://basicwowskills.us/Aüstn2 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 LF Hunter/Spriest + Non-Priest/Druid Healer <High Caliber> 11/14 Heroic Progression Raiding Guild; 2 nights/week LF Hunter/Shadow Priest ; Non-Priest / Druid Healer Apply: http://www.highcaliberguild.com/ or PST Jaeriko @ Korgath for more information.Zeldaa1 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 558 disc lf new guild looking for a weekday sunday night raiding guild. willing to xfer or faction change. 10/14 normal done. Dragonlady#1294Levia5 Dec 4, 2013