Guild Recruitment

Apr 18, 2014 DPS LF Raiding Guild I'm looking for a new guild to join with my 547 WW Monk that's running normals. My recent guild fell apart. I'm 9/14H on my 567 FDK. My availability is Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday after 7pm. I will have my cape this Tuesday. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Sk%C3%ADttl%C3%A9s/simple This is my main.Sukoo4 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 558 resto druid 1/14H xp 558 Resto Druid looking for heroic guild.. Currently only 1/14H xp after just getting back from a deployment.. Been raiding since wrath.. I know my class and pull great numbers, just need a new home to progress inZoo12 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 558 Resto Druid 1/14H xp 558 Resto Druid looking for heroic guild moving into Mythic in SoO.. Currently only 1/14H xp after just getting back from a deployment.. Been raiding since wrath.. I know my class and pull great numbers, just need a new home to progress inZoo11 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 (H) Mage lf Guild 561 Mage lf Raiding guild 14/14 normal exp pstPsyreen1 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 556 lock LF late night weekend guild I'm 14/14H on main and just looking for a guild that raids late weekend nights since I'm unable to make my guild's alt raid and would rather kill myself than to keep doing pugs. Would prefer some heroic progress but not looking for anything major. If you want to talk add me at Riceburner#1822 My main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Riceburner/advancedSheratchet8 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 LF 25m Raiding guild to heal in WoD Hello, I have extensive knowledge and ability when it comes to healing. I am willing to heal with any class although I am an expert at mainly Druid and Shaman heals. You I am willing to faction change and server xfer if I am recruited. I am looking to be recruited mainly for WoD raiding. However I am willing to prove myself in current content. I have been playing since BC and I have been healing since Wrath. I am an excellent listener and a good team player. *NOTE* Please be aware that I will not be able to raid current content until the end of May as I am moving back to "Merica". I have not raided any MoP content as I have taken an extended break from the game and I am now back. Due to my RL profession, I will mostly only be able to raid on Friday and Saturday night. But I am willing to work with you guys if you need me at different times.Flexecüte6 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Looking for a home just resubbed to wow and im looking for a home, i am planning on re rolling with the 90 i will get for preordering, so i dont really could go horde or alliance, im not a super good player but im not terrible i was a pvper when i played and now i would like to start my pve career and continue my pvp. just want a guild where i meet cool people who like to hangout and have fun and progress in the gamePixburgh2 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 563 frost dk I am currently keeping an eye out for a guild that raids on weekends (saturday and sunday) I have no problem putting some hours in each day but due to work and such, week days do not work. I have raided for a very long time and am currently 14/14 norm and have just not done any hc yet. I am partly willing to transfer servers but only if i know i have a solid spot. Thanks for reading :)Atlas3 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 570 ilvl enh shaman looking for Hraiding Hey there, My name is Brohancement and my current home is Sen'jin. I Took a break for about the last 5 months or so to enjoy some time away from the game when my guild broke up. I'm looking for a dps slot in a progression guild I've only ever played the enh side of shaman, I've been playing it for a very long time. Don't ask me to Resto or go elemental. I hate both specs equally, and will never play them. Just thought I'd let you know if you're looking for that hybrid dps/heal. Currently 10/14H progression. I'm a competent player, and I'm looking for a group who raids around 10pm-2am est. My schedule varies for work, but I'm usually on around 10-10:30 est. Transferring isn't a problem for me. If you need to look at logs or anything of the sort, leave me a message and I will respond back ASAP. Thanks. In game name to contact me is Broner#1573 Due to being gone so long I no longer can show logs. Was erased from worldoflogs. Still if you are interested let me know.Brohancement24 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 552 Hunter/551 DK LF late(r) night raiding! Hello all, So the title cut me short on what i wanted to say, i am a 552 hunter and a 551blood/544Frost DK looking for a late(r) night raiding guild. The days/time i would be available would be everyday around 10:30/11-2 Central time but friday i can't raid, Feel free to post all times and ill see if i can work something out. I would highly prefer to stay horde side and raid in a 25m guild ( i like the atmosphere better) but im open to all invites. A little about my previous Raiding experience. I started raiding at the end of LK. I downed LK normal when he was still current (barely). Into cata i downed all normal content and was into some hardmodes (4/13) but then firelands hit and thats when our guild started to fall apart and eventually disbanded. so i quit and came back about halfway in MoP, I ended up raiding about 14/16 normal through msv/hof/toes. ToT i was 12/12 normal with AoTC and 3/13H before SoO came out. I am now 14/14 normal with AoTC. I will be checking back here quite frequently or feel free to message me in game. BT: Mnjoker#1176 if im not on when you add in game i will message you the next time i log on. Thanks for your time and considerationAiroz8 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Raiding duo looking for home. Our raiding guild could no longer fill in the spots lost due to lack of interest in finishing heroic content. My girlfriend and I are both looking for at least 14/14N, but preferably with some heroic experience. We're both 3/14H with experience on other fights. Our availability is Mon-Wed, pretty much any time. I am a seasoned raider with experience going back to Wrath hard modes and she's been raiding since late Cataclysm. I am an exceptionally good Druid healer, but I have multiple toons that I can easily swap to. Fishystickz: 568 Resto/Boomkin Póptarts: 558 Blood/541 Unholy Powerwordprn: 558 Holy Priest I also have a mildly geared WW that has the legendary cape, but is only 541. She has a 567 Protadin and a 556 Spriest. If interested, send an in-game mail, reply to thread, or add Fishlamp2012#1138.Sammichbeard2 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 561 Fire Mage, looking for home. As the title suggests i am a 561 Fire mage looking for a guild to call my home. A little about me: I am smart and learn fast not only about my class, but about mechanics and how to use said mechanics to my advantage, however, dont think im an egomaniac, im very chill, if you were to come up to me and ask me for help about a mage, or say yourself what im doing wrong and afterwards help me with the problem, id gladly accept the offer and do it without hesistation. I accept critisim and dont throw a fit, im mature, a bit goofy, and laid back. I take progression seriously, im always looking to improve at my class no matter the methods, but im not one to pad the meters, as padding to me, is nothing but an excuse to ignore mechanics, and to me that is the most important aspect of progression, which is the one thing i will never ignore. I make mistakes like every other person, however i notice those mistakes and correct them immediately, if i die to a mechanic, and it costs my raid to waste a Battle Rez on me, i will correct the problem and lower my damage taken to prevent another needless death for that encounter and the others after. "Why the Low Gear? Why should we give YOU a chance?" I have recently comeback to my mage after a break from him, i will not beat around the bush, yes i have low gear, all things considered however, i believe i am exceptional player who makes it work no matter what, if you give me the chance, i will make darn sure not to disappoint you. I consider myself a strong player with a great mindset who is looking to be given a chance to prove himself. Please realize though my experience in Siege of Orgrimmar is low, and i know this will affect the choices of potentional recruitment officers, my only raid exp on this toon was 9/14 Heroic in T14, and im only 1/14 Heroic this tier. If you wish to give me a chance, please leave your Btags here, along with a overview of your guild and your requirements/needs. Feel free to also leave your websites here, as i like to read through them to get a feel of the guild i am looking for. You may also add my Btag, Dabearza#1173. Hope to hear from you!Jenkhan24 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 562 LF heroic guild I'm looking to start heroics with a great guild. I'm currently only raiding one night a week due to work conflicts with work as I work 3pm-12am every day but Wednesday and Saturdays. I am either looking to raid on those days or late at night on the others. Please feel free to add me on battle net @ Neezy#1223.Yourunaway1 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 [A] 540 Prot Paladin LF casual raiding guild. I'm on Alliance-Darkspear, and I'm currently 9/14 in flex. I don't know all of the fights outside of LFR, but I'm more than willing to learn! I'm not looking to raid all day and night, kill all the heroic bosses every week, and become the best raider there ever was. I'm just looking to have fun raiding with friendly people outside of LFR. I also do a little bit of PVP on the side. I'm free 2-11pm server time on weekdays, and all day on weekends. I look forward to having a good time with you!Medall0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 cant delete this post, nvm. hmmIskatu0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 9/14 Heroic 25 man AM raiding guild LFM <Frenzy> US-Mal'Ganis is looking to expand it's current raiding roster. We are always looking for exceptional applicants of all classes and roles. We are currently 9/14 HM Siege of Orgrimmar. We raid Saturday and Sunday mornings. RAID HOURS: PST 07:00 -> 11:00 Saturday 07:00 -> 11:00 Sunday CST: 09:00 -> 13:00 Saturday 09:00 -> 13:00 Sunday CMT: 08:00 -> 12:00 Saturday 08:00 -> 12:00 Sunday EST: 10:00 -> 14:00 Saturday 10:00 -> 14:00 Sunday Current Needs: Balance Druid MAGES Healing Priests DPS Shamans (preferably elemental) We are a "serious casual" guild with a great group of people. The majority of the guild is in their 20s / early 30s. We have a good atmosphere with a variety of backgrounds. If you are interested or have any concerns about our during-raid environment, we encourage you to contact one of our officers to obtain our vent info and listen-in on one of our raids. Most of the time, we are cracking jokes and talking nonstop, with the occasional moment of silence during a few later boss kills. During progression fights, our raiders are fairly good about calling out mechanics and doing what needs to be done. Basically, we enjoy ourselves like any other guild, but we get down to business when it's necessary to kill things. Our raiders are fairly passionate about their classes, and do what they have to to play their class to the best of it's potential. WoW Progress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Frenzy/rating.tier16_25 Guild Website: http://frenzyguild.enjin.com/home Please apply or send any officer an in-game message if you are interested in joining us! WOD ASPIRATIONS: US 200-250 Mythic; we are looking for excellent players to help make this dream come true. LOOT: Loot is handled by /roll + officer discretion (Turbocouncil). This means that most loot is /rolled, however some exceptions are made. If three players are rolling on a Heroic Warforged trinket, and one has a flex, one has normal, and one has regular heroic trinket, the piece will go to the raider with the flex trinket. Basically, loot goes to the person that benefits most. This also means that most of our raiders are fairly close in gear. You will NEVER see an officer take a piece of loot over a proven (trial passed) raider simply because they have a higher rank. We /roll and cry for weeks just like everyone else. LOGS: Logs can be found here: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/889 CONTACT INFO: GM: Turbowizard - Portline#1383 Recruitment Officer: Tyrathian - JHOG#1361 Ranged DPS Officer: Winkleshotum - Winklebottom#1191 Melee DPS Officer: TBD Human Resources: Craves - Superfly#1269Tyrathian2 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 4 ppl 2/14H Horde LF group Currently I have four ppl that are looking for preferably a ten man group but considering we have four ppl 25m isn't out of the question completely. There are things to consider when reading this. We aren't looking for a faction change or a server change. We are simply looking for a team we can raid with even into the xpac. We have specific times that we are avail and really no lead way on that. So our days avail are Mon-Fri. a Sun. might be possible but preferably we would like Tues Wed Thurs. 8-11 central time. The time frames are pretty tight we can't really do any earlier or any later as we span across all the time zones and some have early morn work and as for the start time some are just getting off work. The four ppl that I speak about are very dependable reliable and laid back. We have been raiding together for years and I have been leading the raids so it goes without saying we don't jump from group to group. The reason for me not building back up this time is simply I am in college and have three children so my home life is busy. I also participate in another raid group that I am currently 4/14H with. The players I am speaking of are as followed. Huuch-Bm Hunter ilvl 568 currently 4/14H Thundabuddy BM monk 571 also ww pulls 300k+ 2/14H (would prefer to dps but has been tanking for some time) Darkfair fury warrior 565 2/14H and myself mw monk 558 4/14H. I am currently still gearing up since my group didn't need the tank anymore I changed to the monk to get us a more reliable healer. My blood dk is the toon I raid with in another group and is the more geared but isn't avail to change groups atm. We are all very laid back very friendly and respectable ppl. We want to down bosses and do it without the drama. We are open for suggestions about rotation specs gemming reforging as long as its constructive and not just someone being an elitist jerk. We will be the first to admit we aren't perfect we aren't the best at playing but we are def better than average. We try to stay on top of the updates and changes to the specs and classes and make changes accordingly. If we can't make it we make sure to let the leader know ahead of time the earliest we can. We are not looking for bench groups. We play the game to raid and if not doing that we won't pay the subscription fee to be on. There is another person that might be wanting to join as well he is a blood dk and frost dk Creakybones ilvl 567 2/14H as well. my battle tag is Puzzelle#1877 that will be the best way to talk to me. In the request to btag pls put ref to raiding group. Thanks a lot look forward to hearing from you.Puzzelle3 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 <Logical Paradox>Pvp/pve guild <Logical Paradox>(Lvl 25) is a renewed and Lvling PVP guild established by a group of dedicated pvpers, on Blackrock Horde. We form at the start of cataclysm durning the Bloodthirty season and thrived being on Blackrocks strongest group pvpers. After due time and many fail attempts to join guilds on Tichondrius that had the same fill and drive as our old guild we finally sat down and decided to re-make the guild and bring it back to its former glory. We offer indepth coaching for players wanting to improve their skills free of charge because we beliveby doing this we can help to establish a better pvp community on the server. We are getting ready for WOD. Next season we got big plans. We plan on hitting 100 before the 1st week of WOD ends then gearing up ASAP. From there we will grind out 2.2k rbg and arena ASAP! to be sure and top the season. We are looking to climb the ranks next season Welcome to the guild Strive for to be the best or GTFO! We are looking to form 2 core RBG groups by WOD and active arenas. Are you prepared? We will also be setting up a core 10 man raid group for WOD to smash threw the progression into heroic raid progression. We will also be seting up a 14 man flex group for SOO to start gearing and possibly move into Normal and possibly heroics over the next month or two. hit me up in game- Drildo Blackrock Agull-blackrock Btag- Poseidon1481Zuromi0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 516 Disc lfg for end of MoP and into WoD I recently came back from a long hiatus, and decided to play a discipline priest. I'm currently looking for a guild to enjoy the end of MoP with and to raid with come WoD. I am also willing to play holy. My time in WoW has been filled with gaps due to school and other real life commitments, so I haven't experienced a lot of the content. However, the content I have worked on I've done very well at. While this character is new, I do have prior raiding experience, mainly in Firelands where I completed the majority of Heroic pre-nerf while healing on a holy paladin. I know my class very well, and know how to optimize my character to push the most out of it at each gear level. I'm also familiar with shadow, and am willing to dps should the raid require it. I'm continuing to gear up at a quick rate, and this is my main so my time in game will be spent working on improving gear on this character. I'm free in the evenings pretty much any day, though I'm on an EST schedule so I wouldn't want to raid much later than say, 2AM est. I'll consider both horde and alliance, though with alliance we'd really have to mesh well as 50 dollars is a decent amount of cash for a poor college student xD. feel free to contact me at Rendarma#1361. Thanks for your time!Noogroosa16 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Fresh Raiding Guild-Blackhand <Alliance Rejects> Lv 25 Blackhand (High population, PvE, CT) Rioku#1524 ( My Real ID) New Progression 10m | Flex Raiding | Social Guild | Current Raid Times: Saturday 7:30pm-11pm, Sunday 7:30-11pm (Sunday will change time soon) First off hello and thank you for reading this post I appreciate you taking the time to read through the information provided. I promise to make this as little time consuming as I can so that you can go about your busy life, and with that let us begin. We are a guild on Blackhand (High Population PvE,CT) that is reestablishing our priorities and goals for the remainder of this expansion and the beginning of WoD. We are in need of consistent members and raiders for our rosters. We are currently recruiting raiders specifically for the end content of this expansion and preparing for WoD 25 man raiding. The spots we need are listed below. Please keep in mind however we are always looking for substitutes whether this is on our server or cross realm for our raiding (Real ID is listed above). Current Raid Times: Saturday, Sunday 7:30pm-11pm (Sunday will change time soon) What we currently need as of 4/12/2014: Class Demands Resto Druid : Medium Resto Shaman : High Ranged DPS (All but Shadow Priests) : Medium Melee DPS (All but Paladins) : High Now I know that raiding isn't something that all players are interested in or serious about and may be wondering what does this guild have to offer me. Well outside of our raiding we enjoy a good stress free enviorment and the company of mature players who wish to be active and would like to partake in our weekly guild events. We feel it's essential to maintain a stable community within our guild so that we can all enjoy the game that we login to for fun and relaxation. Thank you again for your time if you have any further interests or questions for me please feel free to post below or message me via in game mail, whisper, or Real ID. I will be checking for postings between 2pm- 8pm every day. Have a wonderful day and if you sneezed at any point of reading this bless you.Rioku0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 567 Frost/Arcane Mage LF new home Guild has recently decided to take a break, I'm currently 567 and new to this core but not heroic raiding, This tier I'm currently 9/14 and about a week off of my cloak. Add my Btag if you'd like to chat "halovyr#1970" as a side note I am willing to go alliance.Obitus19 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 14/14H Exp 573 DK Tank LF Guild Hey just looking for a guild to plop myself in for the mean time before warlords and meld myself into the guild's culture. hit me up with any inquires or questions @ Corykeepz#1579 or in game.Skiddrow2 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 562 Rouge & 560 Prot/557 Fury LF Guild Our guild is Currently dead and we are looking to progress into Heriocs, We are 14/14 N and have fought some of the heroic bosses we are quick learners and are easy to get along with. We can do any day just prefer later times due to work etc. We always make it to the raid on time . We are willing to switch factions if offered.Voerien15 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 <One Shot> Now Recruiting ALL Raiders <One Shot> located on the Stormrage server is putting together a raid team WoD. Although we are not a new guild it is a new team. The guild went on a hiatus for a few months due to people having to face real life issues and the lost of interest in WoW. The management is back and looking to form a new team to get things set up for WoD. We are looking for adult people interested in raiding a 2 night a week raid schedule for 4 hrs a night. We have openings for most every class and role. We are also looking for a couple of people to help with the raid team management in raiding leading and recruiting for more members. I have tried to do it all myself in the past but get burnt out so this time around I am hoping to find the right people that would like a little extra responsibility in making a great guild and an amazing 2 night a week raid team. We do have a few things we are expecting from the people interested. First we are an adult guild and looking for reliable adults that are at least 25 years of age. We are looking for people who put 100% in learning raids and changes within WoW to help them perform. We are looking for people who are always ready with their consumables (flask, potions, food), always who are always gemmed, enchanted and reformed. We do not want to have to babysit people and tell them everything that needs to be done every time. We are not looking for elitist jerks but we are looking for people know how to play, not think they know how to play. We want a stress free raiding environment with people who show up 2 nights a week to kill bosses with issue or drama. Our raid schedule is intended to be 7-11 pm EST Tues/Wed If this seems like what you are looking for and willing to help rebuild the guild and team please check out our website at www.1shot.guildlaunch.com or Real ID: Krazy#1922 Just so everyone is clear and understanding with the very basics before we even get started. We do have an application, we will interview people interested on raidcall. We will armory you and look at your history. We will NOT accept anyone under 25 years of age. Once again we will NOT accept anyone under 25.Krazedin3 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Need to join a guild? @ Garrosh If you are looking for a guild and are new, veteran, or purple, come join us- Brotherhood of Light @Garrosh. We are chill and we want you. Contact me on facebook-The Brotherhood of Light(WOW) Or go to the guild launch website(guildlaunch.com) and search- The Brotherhood of Light Hope to see you soon fellow brethren :)Adrys0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 H <Lost Time> -Kil'Jaeden H <Lost Time> -Kil’Jaeden We are now recruiting for our newly reformed guild. We plan to begin by recruiting for our core 10 man group. Following this, we will continue recruiting for WoD flex and mythic modes. The vast majority of management has been active throughout the previous expansions and the current one. The two co-gm’s have led guilds and participated in raid leading since vanilla, and have successfully worked together since Cataclysm. RAID DAYS: Wednesday and Thursday 6-9:30 server time (Pacific) LOOT SYSTEM: We use a loot counsel system with a representative from each job. This system is based on need and prospective gain for overall guild raiding. VOICE CHAT: Teamspeak CLASSES/SPECS: Healing- Druid (High), Priest (Mod-Low), Shaman (High-Mod), Paladin (High-Mod), Monk (Low) Ranged DPS- Mage (High), Shaman, Ele (High), Priest, Shadow (High-Mod), Hunter (Mod), Warlock (Low), Boomkin (Mod) Melee DPS- Shaman, Enh (Mod), Rogue (High-mod), Warrior (High), DK (Mod-Low), Paladin (Low) TANKS- Warrior (High) Druid (High-Mod) Pally (Mod-Low) ***All classes and specs are encouraged to apply, regardless of posted need.*** Some things to look at when considering our guild: 1. This is a game, and therefore, intended to be fun. However, with the time that is invested in to the game, we intend to progress with limited wasting of time in raiding. 2. Maturity is required. Therefore, a minimum age of 18 is preferred. However, prior to acceptance to guild, an interview will be conducted as to determine whether or not you will be a good fit for us. Language and content can be adult in nature. 3. While our officers are here to assist you in furthering your knowledge and abilities, we expect you to read strategies and guides to provide a stable foundation for growth. This essentially means knowing the basics of what to expect from boss fights. 4. All gear must be geared and enchanted. No exceptions. INTERESTED? Please, contact either Helba#1619 or Ithika#1198 on battletag for more information! :)Ronaldartest3 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 <Reforged> 10/14H LFM *DPS only* <Reforged> invites you to join us for Warlords. We're not looking for any particular class, just players who fit our desired profile. We're currently 10/14 in hardmodes, raiding 10s. We will be expanding to the 20 man raid size again come the expansion. There are a handful of slots still open. Raid Times are 9:30pm- 12:30am PST (11:30pm-2:30am CST, 12:30am-3:30am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We'll never be cutting edge, but you will see nearly all the fights... on every mode.. while they're current. That's a promise. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Under geared? We can work through that. Under skilled? Not so good. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is non-negotiable. And yes, we understand this is unfair and that you're an exceptionally mature 18 year old who hangs with his older brother's friends. Woot. Come back in a couple of years. We'll talk then. We do not tolerate racism, sexism, idiocy etc. If you do anything to make our female players feel creeped out, you're gone. There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. Although we try to keep enough personnel for comfortable attendance buffer, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content. Everyone should get to play. On progression fights, however, we roll with our best comp. We're a bunch of people trying to balance their inner nerd with the responsibilities of a real life and we're looking for like-minded folks. You'd raid every night but your wife would murder you? You're pretty sure the worst part of growing up was pizza and D &D on Saturday nights ended? You're convinced that if your husband would stop being so overprotective, he'd realize that Dune is an age-appropriate bedtime story for the 3 year old. You were disappointed when nobody in grad school got your Ford Prefect Halloween costume (despite bathrobe AND towel)? You've got a cat named Xanth? Yeah, drop us a line. We should talk. On vent. Soon. The <Reforged> core has been raiding together since Vanilla... and wow, where has the time gone? I mean, yeah we've wiped ten billion times but we've killed every boss in the game. We've had leadership changes, seen a thousand other guilds come and go, even spent a couple of years raiding (happily) under another guild's tag. Our folks have left the game for babies/job changes/relocation/burnouts... we always get them back. That's because this is home... and people come back home. If you would like to inquire in-game, the following Officers can help: Bourne#1245, Whiteytighty, Fliegen, Ansolar#1761, or Toble#1954 (personnel officer). We're a late night guild. Our people are on late. Reforged.net.Bournelight96 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 11/14 Heroic 577 RSham LFG Short and sweet - 577 RSham, 11/14 Heroic w/ many attempts on H Siege and H Paragons looking for a new home to finish out this tier and push hard into WoD. Preferential to late-night raiding, due to work schedule, but anything after 9 PM EST works for me. Looking for a guild that's around the same progression as me, prefer nothing lower, but willing to make exceptions. Server and faction really don't matter, but I'm more preferential to Horde. Also, I do maintain a DPS offspec, but I prefer to heal. I play this game to heal, and while I don't mind DPSing, I would like to heal about 85% of the time at least. If you're interested, please leave your info below, and I'll be in touch.Glucketrivet17 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 [H]<Fatal Design> 12/14H Recruiting <Fatal Design> [Horde-Bleeding Hollow], is a 25 man guild focused on heroic (soon to be mythic) content. We focus on progression without the hardcore schedule, and our goal is push as far into heroics as we can. We like to have fun, but since our raid time is limited we do take it seriously. If you're looking for a group to push content with, without having to deal with ridiculous time commitments we welcome you to take a look at Fatal Design. Applicants are expected to know their classes and the current raid content extremely well, and raiders are expected to maintain at least 90% attendance. Come get in on some fun, yet focused raiding, and be part of a great group going into the expansion. Current Progression: SoO: 12/14 Heroic Raid Times: TUESDAY 9-12 WEDNESDAY 9-12 THURSDAY 9-12 *All times are server time, EST. Current Recruitment: Our roster for WoD is quickly filling up, and we only have spots available for a few specific classes/specs. Following would be easiest to fit into the roster: Mage - Med Balance Druid - High Shadow Priest - High Enhance Shaman - High Feral Druid - High Resto Druid - High H-Priest - High Warlock - High *if your class is not listed you may still apply, but we cannot guarantee a raid spot. How to Apply: In order to apply, please visit our website: www.fatal-design.net EZ (Ezkiel#1824), Nyxbear (Nyxius#1516), or Vile (Vile#1166) in game. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Fatal+Design/rating.tier16_25Vîle8 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 7/14 H Core Looking For New Home Several members of a 7/14 heroic group are looking for a new home. 2 tanks (or dps), 1 healer, and 1 dps would like to remain together, but under a new roof. We are ideally seeking a guild looking to expand their roster in preparation for WoD. We would prefer late-night raiding (9-12 CST). All are 570+ilvl and have several expansions of raid experience together. ElPenguino#1908 for questions or more info. Edit: time clarificationSîrshiftalot17 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Dysfunctional - recruiting for 10M Heroics Dysfunctional on Dragonblight/Fenris is currently recruiting to replace members going casual. We are currently 3/14 Heroic with one or two on the verge of going down. We raid tuesday, wednesday, thursday 6-9 server (Pacific time) Prefer a mage, warlock, death knight, or paladin but will take a look and give a shot to anyone that doesn't stand in fire and knows how to follow directions as well as give constructive input if you have or know a better way. I am the guild recruiter so you can PM me on paremonk, paredin, or paremour as well as guild leaders Giatros or TatsüParemonk0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 11/14HC 576 Resto Shammy LF Late night guild I'm looking for a HC/Mythic guild that raids late Monday to Friday nights (after midnight EST). I play a 576 resto shammy that's been my main since Wrath, and I maintain a viable Ele spec/gear as well. More info available upon request.Búri1 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 570 prot warrior 7/14h LF raiding guild Helllo im on illidan-us, and looking for a guild that is on illidan-us, im a very good tank and respond on the fly, level headed and will not rage, i am looking for a progression guild, at least 5/14hm, shows up on time, and has loot rolls that i can agree with, i can make just about any time or day just let me know. if you need anymore info feel free to ask. 565 dps offset and almost was 8/14hm but i am 7/14hm and 14/14nm.Jdiggs8 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 prot pally lf new home 14/14 exp prot pally, have several top 50 world kills in previous expansions on another character, same spec/class. Can run either prot pally or blood dk. add btag for more info smash#1379 put recruitment in note. Willing to server or faction change. Prot Pally: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/Sm%C3%A5sh/advanced Blood DK: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/taldo/advanced alt paladin to show raid history: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mal%27ganis/hughgrektion/advancedSmåsh2 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 [H] <Sons of Ares> LF Raiders and RBG I'll keep it quick and to the point. Absolutely anyone can join. We just ask that all personal B.S. is handled outside of Gchat, and that everyone is respectful to other guild members. If you want to troll trade, and talk as much smack as you want, just be able to back it up as to not make the guild as a whole look bad. SoA was a group of college students who left an unnamed guild on Boulderfist and xfer'd to Vek'nilash. Our goal was to be a relaxed raiding guild since we knew the toll college courses and RL had on raiding. I had to leave right after 5.4 dropped due to overloading, and soon after the guild fell apart. Now I know that I am getting into this late in the game and it might not even be worth it but here is what I am looking for: I want to get this guild back up and running and start 25m raids and RBG's. With the end goal of clearing H mode before the drop of Warlords. It will be rough starting off but I am sure that things will smooth out as we inherit more players. I have already talked with a sister guild and they are willing to let us join their flex until we get the numbers, and we are in discussion of bumping their 10m to 25m until SoA is completely on our feet. They have currently cleared normal and are starting heroic in the next week or so. I would rather raid then not, so if we only have lets say 13 raiders, then we will flex and build two 10m until we reach 25m. The top skill level out of the flex with also run 10m each week. What SoA needs to raid 10m: 1 tank - Non Dk 2 heals - Preferably shaman, and priest 1 range dps 2 melee dps Loot is simple. It goes to the person in need and in case of a tie, then we roll for it. I have never had any issues with looting systems, mainly because I set the foundation that we are all here to help each other gear up. Not I nor anyone else gets geared faster than anyone else. I am also looking for a select few officer spots. I need a RBG coordinator, Raid leader, and when we get to 25m I need an officer for the mdps, rdps, and heals/tanks. If this sounds like something you would like a hand in rebuilding or if you have any questions please respond here, or hit me up @ Dolce#1376.Persephonè1 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 7/14 HM 10 Progression Guild recruiting <Ruffriders> Most active guild on Destromath. Usually 30 to 50 people online prime times. 7/14 Heroic SoO is recruiting 565+ with legendary for 10 man HM Progression core WED/THURS/MON 11pm-2 am Central time (Any Class/Role will be considered). We are a really cool, bit more than semi serious HM progression guild looking for someone with a good mic, great attitude and willing to learn/become better with us as we pursue full Hardmode Tier clear goal. Speak to Ruffmaster on the server Destromath for more details or send him an in game letter with stats/xp and Battletag if you can make every raid time with pretty much 100% attendance. Thank you very much for your time.Ruffmaster0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Currently not looking Currently not lookingDevâstate3 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 <Nerfherder>10m Raid guild LF Healers 7/14 HM ________________________WoW Gamming________ Horde | US-Stormreaver | 10man | Raiding Guild Raid Times - [Tuesday|Thursday|] PST – 5:00pm-8:00pm CST - 7:00pm-10:00pm EST - 8:00pm-11:00pm Current Progression | 7/14 HM core 1 What I'm Looking for We are looking for a team player who can click well with the other raiders. We need someone who can do mechanics and not just the DPS. Standing still all the time is no bueno. Anyone who is willing to improve every week and have a positive attitude is welcomed. We are not hardcore, but were not casual players who just don't care if we can't down a boss. 100% every attempt is necessary. What we expect from you ¤ Previous Raid Experience (The more the better) ¤ Ability to listen to a raid leader ¤ Full understanding of your class and specs ¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them ¤ Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance What We don't need ¤ Meter/Number Junkies ¤ Immature members ¤ Ego manics who feel there is nothing to improve ¤ Players who feel they are entitled to lead the raid Tanks: Full atm Healers: Open/recruiting DPS: Open If you're interested or have questions add me. Rubow#1873 Officer: Soulrasp#1383 Officer: DarthVedder#1995 Please have armory link available. Mumble is required. Thank you for your time and considerationÏra5 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Fury/Arms LF 10/14H+ 25m Downed through heroic Nazgrim early November, guild split and i never found a super serious group, so i have been floating around for months, and really looking for a committed guild to raid with in WoD, Whether you are still progressing or not is fine, please leave your info below. I have been playing Warrior since vanilla and plan to continue! currently 10/14H on 2 toons, however cleared 8 of them many months ago. Add -Luckylax35@yahoo.com to be in contact! thanks :DGishakimi53 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 557 Frost DK / 551 Blood DK 11/14 Normal Looking for a guild for raiding in WoD and to finish off SoO with almost any raid times.Lawldafuq8 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 [(H)Hyjal] Midpull 10/14H LFM! We are a semi hardcore raiding 10M guild on Hyjal, looking for more players to fill our ranks to finish out SoO and move into Mythic with WoD. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat 7-10 PST. We are a very social guild, everyone is a on a first name basis, and it's a very relaxed raid environment. We are currently looking for range dps for a core spot and looking for more for main raid alternates that want to head into mythic with WoD! Please contact me (Battletag: Tenadin#1885) or Bcimprot (Battletag: Bcimholy#1482) here or in game.Tenadin1 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 5/14H 568Hunter LF 10M Hello I am currently looking for a 10m Raiding Guild, I do know all fights on heroic, I have been researching all of them. The days that fit are weekdays times vary but most times will workout. I work to the best of my ability for myself and my raid team. If you would like to talk add me on real id at: Munoz559#1707Messytaco0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 566 MW-Monk Healer or 550 Blood DK Tank 566 MW-Monk or 550 Blood DK Tank looking for a 10 man guild. . I'm looking for nothing less then 14/14 with eyes to doing (H's) at least. I am 6/14 (H) I can raid anytime after 5pm EST to about 2AM. Would like a 3-4 night a week guild. . i have great raid awareness and a friendly person.. Contact me if you're interested. Pappaslyfe#1403Pappasan10 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 13/14HM 25m-Tues+Thurs 8:45-12:45 EST LFM *PARTYSHARK.ORG* RAID SCHEDULE- Tuesday and Thursday 8:45pm-12:45am EST (invites at 8:30, first boss pull at 8:45, 10 min break in the middle and last boss pull at 12:45, we will always end by 1am) *WHAT IS PARTY SHARK?* Party Shark was formed in the Summer of 2013 with the goal of combining the best aspects of Hardcore and Casual to form a 2 night per week guild that not only kills end tier heroic bosses while current, but also does it on a light schedule with an enjoyable raid atmosphere and community. Elitism and douchebaggery are not accepted here, while complacency and mediocrity are equally intolerable as well. As a community and raid team we are talented,committed,communicable and efficient,constantly challenging ourselves to meet and exceed our goals on our 8 hour per week raid schedule while also getting the utmost enjoyment out of the game. We take pride in what we do and it shows with our results. *RAIDING WITH PARTY SHARK* *GM/Raid Leaders/Officers who have all played in top 25/50 Us guilds, Our officers are experienced, talented and devote the time needed to make our guild succeed. *Our Raiders- Most of our raiding core are formerly of top us 100lvl guilds, we look for at least one current end tier boss kill during progression as a prerequisite to joining, our members are no stranger to top end raiding and we want to keep it that way. *RECRUITMENT* Our guild was founded 7/3/2013 We run a roster around 30 raiders. This means that we do not recruit for full time bench positions. If we accept you as a trial, you will see raid time. For raid encounters that are especially demanding on compositions, the best comp and players will play. On farm nights, we rotate our lineup depending on need for gear, playing time, and comp for the fight to maintain efficiency. -----Currently Recruiting----- Prot Pally Rogue Enhancement shaman Hunter Warlock Ele Sham *We will always consider any exceptional player regardless of class* *CONTACT INFORMATION* Add us on REAL ID if you're interested in our guild Partyshark#1727 Mikesumner#1521 Or Chat with us in game Omnomnomms (Gm/recruitment) Disciplíne (Officer/Logistics/recruitment) Endsu (Raid Lead, Performance evaluation)Omnomnomms16 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 <Equinox> A-25 13/14 Heroic LFM! In game iamawesome#1439 website: http://equinoxofmisha.enjin.com/ Server: U.S. - Misha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ww4WKJu9is Progression: Mists of Pandaria -Tier 16(25): 14/14N 13/14H -Tier 15(25): 12/12N 13/13H -Tier 14(25): 16/16N 16/16 Heroic MV: 6/6 HoF:6/6 ToeS:4/4 Cataclysm -Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8 -Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic: 2/7 -Tier 11: 12/12 Heroic: 5/13 WotLK -Tier 10(25): 12/12 Heroic: 9/12 Applications from exceptional players of any class/role are always welcome. Current Recruitment needs are: - Feral Druid - Mage - Rogue - Prot Warrior - Holy Paladin - BM Monk - WarlocK -Any exceptional players are always welcome to apply** Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm PST // 8:00pm - 12:00am EST // 7:00pm - 11:00pm CST(server) Applicant Requirements: Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply. . Forum strat sign offs required so we know that you have looked at the fight. · Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild. · Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression. · Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics. · Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply. · Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Mumble, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class. Raider Benefits: · EPGP loot system rewards effort, trial rank and above raiders earn EP: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system · Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids. · Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve. · Guild Environment: Very social, guild events, lots of theory crafting. · Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.Timbersaw0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 576 Windwalker11/14H LF Morning/Daytime Guild Currently looking for a potential morning/daytime guild to finish tier and push progression in the expansion. Have experience doing all the assembly belts on Blackfuse and familiar with Heroic Klaxxi and Garrosh mechanics and strats. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Darthcanibal Single target DPS (IJ/Malkorok): 350-380k sustained Cleave fights: Protectors ~550-600k sustained, Galakras ~500k, Spoils depends on strat I pride myself on perfect attendance and continual self improvement. I stream in high definition and have 0 connection or lag issues. Potential guilds must be on Spoils or farther with no unstable raid attendance. Any raid times ending up to 3pm EST are great for me, as I work some 2nd shifts but mostly 3rd shift ER. Any interested can add me to ID Galarathor#1729 or reply here with guild weblinks. ThanksDarthcanibal5 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Allience Garona guild seeks raiding players we are primarily a LFR group but looking for members to do FLEX. we a re capable for heroics but havnt had much luck with all the boosted 90s. we welcome all players boosted, pros, and newbies. we try to offer as much support to our members from armor repairs, teaching raid fights, and acess to our armor/weapon smiths. I myself try to offer unlimitited profession resources and some gold as insentive for hard working newbies. and ofcourse we try to supply/corodinate appropriate companions and questing groups to make the game more fun and enjoyable.Lupegaru0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 <Myth>LF Resto Sham,10PMCST, 10m+ Myth is a level 25, Horde guild on Mal'Ganis-US. Raid leader is 13/14 SoO, and an experienced player since vanilla and the guild leader is an experienced raider since WoTLK. We are looking for 1 Resto Shaman and 1 Guardian Druid (other tank class may be considered other than warrior) to fill our 10m raid force, and PvP as WoD gets closer . We are looking for people who know raid mechanics. Raid schedules are set a month in advance and change week to week. Raids start at 10PM CST, and last until about 1am CST. Raids will last approximately 3 hours. We will be gearing for a 20m Mythic as the guild progresses in WoD, but our focus is to get our core 10m force progressed and geared. If you are interested in joining please click "Apply to Guild" on the left at http://myth.guildlaunch.com PvP will happen on off days, or one raid day might be set to mandatory PvP for the duration of the raid. We are looking for experienced players that can comprehend strats and raid mechanics, please do not apply if you have no raid experience. If you have any questions please feel free to message me in a whisper or add me to battle.net.Shadowcash2 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 3/14 H 25 man looking for healers/dps <Fires of Tirisfal>-Maelstrom is a casual progression guild looking for reliable dps and healers that are interested in raiding SoO with us, Mon-Wed 8:30-11:30 Central Standard time. We understand that everyone has a learning curve and we give people a reasonable amount of time to learn to pull their own weight. We are able to furnish most repairs, food, gems, enchants, and alchemical needs for raid. We also organize an old content achievement night on Thurs, from 8:30-11:30, in which to earn mounts and titles. We organize challenge modes on Sunday and with the growing interest in rbgs there is the possibility of organizing a guild run for those. If you're interested you can add my btag Tsamis#1811 or pst/mail me in game on my DK, Stonefinger.Nyemar0 Apr 18, 2014