Guild Recruitment

Nov 17, 2013 <Ascended> 4/14 HM LF ele/boomkin Hey! <Ascended> We run 2 10 man teams both are currently working on heroics, Group 1 is semi-hardcore and at the moment 4/14 heroic, We are working on Galakras this week. I will also add that the team currently has 4 girls on it so if you are female and are maybe a little timid of all guy teams don't worry you are not alone :) We are in need of either an elemental shaman or boomkin. Gear is not an issue as we will gear you if you are willing to join and are a good player, as long as you have your legendary meta/cloak. Let me add that gear is an asset :) Our raid times are 7-11:30PM EST Thursdays and sundays Heres logs for last week take a look at our raid comp and kindof numbers you will be competing against! http://worldoflogs.com/reports/dn2vqs2q35jbyoxt/ If you are interested and wish to speak to me in game add me at Mark#12181 Thanks.Omadon1 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 Late Night Raid Group needing healer WE r in need of a 545+ healer (disc,pally,monk) pst btag the1mvp#1623Ôpshockz0 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 2/14HM Guild LF Warlock for HM Progression! Epinephrine - Kil'Jaeden HORDE US (10 Man) is currently seeking EXCEPTIONAL additions to fill it's core raid. We are a tight knit guild made up of close friends, you could say a true place to call your home. Simply put, we are not looking to carry people. We expect you to be on top of your game. We're looking for dedicated raiders, people who will want to down content fast and progress threw MoP and slowly getting ready for 6.0. Our goal is to clear 14/14HM SoO before the expansion ends! Our guild is in the process of moving from Stormrage Alliance to KJ. Most of us are already here, but we're still waiting for our GM with the guild (later TONIGHT 15/11/13). Our current needs are very open to class composition, as we're not motivated by character progression, but by guild achievement/progression. Currently Recruiting : - Warlock (any spec) **Any other exceptional applicants will be taken into consideration. *Logs will need to be provided for ANY applicants once we believe you'd make a great addition to our raid. If no logs are provided, we'd expect you to run a trial run with us (if you're cross realm, we'd run through an older raid with you). If you're horde on another server with no logs, impress us. What makes us think you'd be an exceptional addition to our team/guild? **Raid times : Wednesday - 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:30PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) Thursday - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) Saturday - 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST (8:30PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) Sunday - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00PM > 12:00AM EASTERN) **Please note optional days may be added due to current progression **Current Progression :- Currently 2/14H ( 12/12 ToT ;3/13H) What we expect : *We don't think gear makes the player, but expect you to be fully geared to the best you can (acquired by yourself), gemmed appropriately and have all your gear enchanted. *We don't want computer problems, so no disconnecting every 30 minutes! *We are looking for core raiders, online every raid night. We're not inconsiderate, we understand real life has some unexpected plans, but we simply asked to be advised. Then again we aren't here to recruit someone else 1 week after we get a new recruit. Let us know at least 24 hours before raid night if you cannot show due to unexpected circumstances. *Take note that if you miss a raid night, you'd be allow to attend our Monday night alt run to clear up what you have missed! *Contacts Characters (In Game) Natasha or Axelkic You can also add us to Real-ID: Fr33styl3gam3r@hotmail.com Battle Tag - Graciela#1905 or Axel#1547Natasha1 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 [H] 1/14H Guild LF Druid/Shaman/Monk Healer <Karazhan Chess Team> Horde - Dawnbringer. We are a casual, 1/14H guild currently seeking a healer for further SoO progression looking into Mythic raiding in Warlords. Raid times are Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7:00-10:30 Central (server time). What we offer you: - A guild with respectful, helpful members - A zero tolerance policy for drama - Consistent raiding (currently running 2 teams which will merge for Mythic raiding) - A friendly environment - Flasks/pots/food for raiding What we expect of our raiders: - Complete knowledge of your class/spec - Full understanding of all fights and mechanics - A good attitude/outlook on raiding Loot: We use a rank/roll system. Generally using /roll. However, based on your rank in guild you are granted one bonus roll per raid night. Raiding is meant to be fun, we try to maintain that aspect while progressing as far as possible. Add my Battletag or message me in game for more information. We look forward to hearing from you! Lissenis#1887Lissenis1 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 New raiders for new weekend raid "Kindred of Valiance" on Emerald Dream is looking for raiders who want to raid on the weekends Friday and Saturday 8pm-11pm EST 7-10 server We are a close group of friends/family who want to start getting more into serious raiding with our 2 days of raiding don't give us a lot of time to progress quickly. So we are looking for members who are good at their classes and are willing to listen and do what is needed raid leader has 8/14 heroic Please add my Btag Vorker#1421 if you have any questions or would like to applyKongôl0 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 Looking to refrom my guild! Hey guys and gals, The others is looking for a solid raid leader and new officers to help run guild with me. Looking to start raiding soon and build our ranks back up, were fun drama free and love to raid guild and have fun at the same time. My realm is little hard to get new members cause they all have there own guild pretty much but if you can help us build back our fun and awesome guild you will see its a place you love to call home. PST congorock for more details and see what we can workout thanks.Congorock0 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 [H] 3 night 6/14H LF Rogue/DK! Hi, <Critical Mass> 6/14H is currently recruiting rogue or dk to replace a player who has lost interest in the game. This spot is for a full time core spot, you'll raid every single night. We raid Tue-Thu-Sun 8-11 EST. Please add me for a super special chat Eyeain#1938Fryingpanda7 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 562 DPS DK looking for late(r) nights 14/14 normal this tier; I have raided heroics every tier dating back to T8. I'm looking for a stable, mature progression group, preferably 25's. Additionally, I'm looking for a weekday raid that starts at 9pm PST and ends by 12. Leave a battle tag and I will respond. CheersMetaloxide9 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 [H] Exemplar 5/14H LF Tank/Heal/Lock/Boomy Hi Everyone, <Exemplar> is a level 25 Horde guild on Korgath-US. We are currently recruiting core spots for 2 of our 3 raid teams: Raid Team 1 (5/14H - Min. Item level requirement of 550 + Cloak pref.) - No openings Raid Times are Tues-Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid Team 2 (4/14N - Min. Item level requirement of 535 + Cloak pref.) - Seeking 1 Tank, 1 Warlock or Hunter and 1 Healer (Druid/Priest pref) Raid Times are Sun-Tues 7-10pm CST Raid Team 3 (3/14H - Min. Item level requirement of 550 + Cloak pref.) - Seeking 1 Warlock and 1 Mage or Boomkin Raid Times are Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am CST Please contact me via Battletag @ Jordinn#1952 Raid Teams 1 and 3 will be merging for WoD. Or visit our website www.exemplar-guild.comJordinn8 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 [A] 10/14H 10M LF rDPS - Core Spot <Surprise Cuttlefish> is a late-night 10-man guild focused on downing bosses in a timely and efficient manner while also having fun. Our raiding environment fosters a culture of mutual respect without resorting to yelling or being hypercritical. We expect a high level of play, but we also like to enjoy ourselves while progressing the content. Our core comes with experience. For Cata alone a large amount of our members earned Dragonslayer, Blackwing's Bane, Four Winds, Firelord and Savior of Azeroth while the content was current. Our members have experience dating back to pre-nerf Sunwell clears and Vanilla raiding. The experience and leadership is there and we need only one more person to round out the roster for T16! We are currently farming 13/13H. Guild Information Raid times: Tuesday-Thursday @ 9pm PST - 12am PST are main raid days with Sunday (at the same time) used as needed during progression. Recruitment Be prepared to provide a screenshot of your UI and any form of damage parse for your spec. Trial process lasts as little as three weeks and will go on as long as we feel necessary, it all depends on you. High Priority Class Needs: - Hunter - Warlock - Mage or any skilled ranged DPS If you think we're a good fit, please leave us an application @ cuttlefishguild dot org ! Loot system: - Main before trial. - Primary offspecs before other offspecs. (People who are asked to heal or DPS in place of their standard roles commonly) - Loot will be fairly distributed, typically by general consensus of the group and through open rolls. Other information about us: - As a 10m with 3 main raid days we require high-attendance (90%+ at the extreme minimum). There's a forum for you to let us know if you'll be late/absent. - As a 10m guild we will have a small roster. However we will run the guild with a roster of 11-13 raiders as running with a flat 10 is not viable with progression as a focus. We do not recruit for the bench. Every raiding member will raid and we will rotate people per boss/nightly. - You cause drama, you're out. This is your warning. - Be semi-knowledgeable of an OS. You aren't required to be as good with your OS as your MS or have gear for it, just be prepared for all possibilities. -This is not a job. We want you to have fun and enjoy your time with us as a guild both inside and outside of raiding. That said we do expect bosses to be dying before Blizzard has to nerf them into the ground. A large portion of our members come from a raiding history where having fun and progression went hand in hand. -If you don't know the difference between trolling trade chat for some fun and belittling people, making the guild look like a bunch of elitist punks, you should probably stay out of trade. - If it burns, pull out. Raiding 101. - Some of our members PvP and are very open to including you in their PvPing. We also value a skilled PvPer as well, we realize that a skilled PvPer can react just as well in a PvE environment. Applying to Surprise Cuttlefish: - As mentioned above, if you think we're a good fit, please leave us an application @ cuttlefishguild dot org - We have a short application form if you need someplace to start. Feel free to start a thread in this forum and pitch yourself, but we would like to interview you directly via Mumble (which means have a mic!). If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to add Meddle#1333 / Kinetik#1931 / Psiven#1877 or come visit us on server.Meddle8 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 (A) 10 man! 14/14n lf heroic raiders We are Crisis Diverted, a lvl 25 guild on the korgath , alliance server. We are anywhere from 3-9 yr players. The founding members are 14/14 normal and wanting to add to this 10 man roster of raiders !!!!13/14!!! normal at least wanting to push heroic content fast. Raid day are tues,wed,thurs 8-12pm server (standard) We are in the search of a non-warrior tank and 2 ranged dps. !!!!!!Must have legendary cloak and a lvl of 545 min.!!!!! I can be reached with battletag. chris2013#1349 We are requiring raiders immediately! We hope to hear from youSafeguard0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 LF DPS 6/14Normal <WHY YOU MAD> is a level 25 guild that is in the hunt for some top-notch, super sexy, preferably Asian (I hear they're better at computer games), and dedicated players to round out our troops. We don't have that many rules or regulations: 1) Show up for raid. 2) Be as good or better than the worst player in our guild. (if you are better than the best player, you get extra /cookies). 3) Show up for raid... ON TIME. 4) Don't be a Doucher McDouchenstein. 5) Melt (or heal) as much face as possible. Follow these guidelines and you'll be getting mad purpz faster than people raiding a Walmart with limitless EBT. You'll also be the envy of all your nerd friends. A "Nerd King" so to speak. Cue all the boring stuff that you should know about if you're interested: Recruiting: Druid (Boomkin) Paladin (holy) Mage (pew pew kine) Raid Times: Tuesday, Sunday 7:30pm Server/Pacific Standard Time Loot Structure: Loot council. It is distributed based on multiple factors including, but not limited to: attendance, performance, need of upgrade, how much you contribute during raid (IE don't afk trash), and how much we like you in general. Nah JK on that last one...kind of... Recruitment is open to the listed classes, but any good quality applications will not be looked over. Whisper Eielleria in game for an interview! Every day you don't a baby kitten dies. DO IT FOR THE KITTIES.Eielleria6 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 14/14N lf dps & heals Once and Again is a 10man horde based guild on Area 52. We were formed during MoP's ToT raid teir. Now in SoO we have our night group at 14/14N being lead by a 9/14H raid leader and our evening group at 13/14N being lead by a 14/14N experience raid leader. We need 1-2 healers for our evening group and 1 dps. We would prefer someone of similar experience, and at least a 540 ilvl with legendary items. Evening team raid times Friday: 8-11pm EST (server time) Saturday 8-11pm EST (server time) Night team raid times Friday: 11:30pm-2:30am EST (server time) Saturday: 11:30pm-2:30am EST (server time) Evening group needs: Range DPS( need 1) -Spriest or Boomkin(high) -Mage (high) -Ele Shaman(mid) (high if os is resto) Healer(need 1) -Pally -Resto Druid -MW Monk -Disc Priest -Resto Shaman To apply or find out more about our guild go to our website, www.once-and-again.enjin.com or feel free to add me to battle tag or the raid leader(co-gm). GM: Leira#1352Leira10 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 (A) 10 man looking for a few solid raiders!! We are Crisis Diverted, a lvl 25 guild on the korgath , alliance server. We are anywhere from 3-9 yr players. The founding members are 14/14 normal and wanting to add to this 10 man roster of raiders !!!!13/14!!! normal at least wanting to push heroic content fast. Raid day are tues,wed,thurs 8-12pm server (standard) We are in the search of a non-warrior tank 1 non-druid healer, and 2 ranged dps. 1 melee. !!!!!!Must have legendary cloak and a lvl of 545 min.!!!!! I can be reached with battletag. chris2013#1349 We are requiring raiders immediately! We hope to hear from youSafeguard0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Reroll Guild on Ravencrest (New Player server Hiya, Alaskan here- just transferred over a 90 to fund a new guild on Ravencrest Alliance. The guild is called <Warcraft> and was just formed. Rather than spam invite with an add-on or macro, I want to fill it with people interested in one more re-roll before WoD hits us. I have about a third of the zones to get for Loremaster, about ten pets to Level to 25, some professions work, and numerous old raids to get, for the achievements and the fun. I was on Stormrage, which is a huge, thriving metropolis of a server- but it lags hard in the cities, and rares on Timeless last about 4 seconds- and I thought I'd give Ravencrest a shot. I have a priest to 27 now- and that will be my main there. I'd like to find like-minded adults who want to create the vibe of vanilla or old school guilds- friendship, comradery, civil discourse, advice, accolades, all of it. If this sounds fun to you, come roll a toon on Ravencrest. I'll be happy to fund new toons of yours (those who saw this advert) with 100g for bags and other things. I would love to see 50-100 experienced players, maybe some burned out on LFR and sprinting for rares in hopes of the next burden drop, who would like to review their achievements, and start getting them filled in before ex-pac drops, that would like to level through many zones with the same groups, that would enjoy building a big, fun guild- and who knows- after it is successful, maybe we'll be bringing our 90's over. And btw, how the hell was I able to get <Warcraft> as a guild name.... No one else thought of that, really? Please check in here if you are coming over, and then pst me in game. Its Alaskan, and the guild name is <Warcraft>. Thanks!Alaskan0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 delete new one up!Surrealae26 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 6/14H horde late night guild need 1 dps/heals <Dystopia> of Thrall is currently looking for one person to fill out our 10 man to close off this tier with. We're currently 6/14 heroic and in need of one of the following: 1 DPS with a healer OS (will mainly be DPSing): Ele/Resto Shaman Disc/Shadow Priest Resto/Boomkin Druid Our raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday from 11:30PM EST - 2:30AM EST We plan on eventually moving into a 20 man for the new and exciting mystic raiding that's coming out in WoD! If you think you'd be interested feel free to add our raid/guild leader at fire#1508 Hope to hear from you soon!Naeviah5 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 ­[A]Malevolence - 8/14H Recruiting Malevolence is a 25 man raiding guild on the server US-Mannoroth currently 8/14 heroic. We're currently looking for DPS to fill our core group. We're specifically looking for Warlocks, Boomkin and Mage but will consider any good dps. We raid 3 times a week: Wednesday: 7:30 - 11:00 server time (EST) Sunday: 7:30 - 11:00 Monday 7:30 - 11:00 Recruiting: DPS: Any class will be considered but specifically: Boomkin Mage Contacts: Frizou#1171 Begforheals#1198 XGafort#1920 Mrjshua#1469 If you have any questions, please ask them here or add someone listed above. We're a fun group of guys (and a couple girls) who enjoy raiding with each other and kill bosses while we're at it.Spacepoune0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 [H] 7/14H Legitimate is Recruiting! Greetings! With Warlords of Draneor slowly approaching us, I felt like now would be a great time to make an effort towards bolstering the ranks of <Legitimate> on Dalaran! My main aim is to recruit active players and provide a friendly, humorous, and bustling guild chat environment where players have a place to hangout and find people to do stuff with. The best description of the guild is that of a casual raiding guild, in that we don't raid much but we absolutely put our best foot forward when it comes to being prepared for encounters and being able to perform our role to the best of our abilities. Besides the social aspect, we enjoy kicking !@# and taking names with others as we take on Warcraft's baddiest baddies in whatever raid content is current. We gladly consider all applicants who apply to raid with us, for current content as well as for WoD since the raid sizes will range from Flexible 10-25 to Mythic 20 man. Our raiding schedule is 9pm-12pm EST, on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We are 7/14H in 10-man SoO. Most of the guild is at least 21, and as such we enjoy a mature chat and guild environment in guild chat and on our Ventrilo server. Besides raiding, we occasionally form groups for some Battleground grinding, guild LFR, guild Flex runs, and world raid bosses. We are not a leveling guild where you look for people to power-level your character to max level. We encourage people to seek out others in guild to level with (e.g. "hey anyone have a lvl 71 that wants to level together?" is completely fine) but we are not a guild that focuses on that aspect of the game. TL;DR: We are recruiting active players to fill out the guild, as well as exceptional players to add to our raiding roster. I hope all of that was coherent! If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the officers (Mugron, Azzie, Njordhorn, Blackanvil, and Zeyue) in-game for help (specifically me, Mugron) or e-mail legitimaterecruiting@gmail.com with questions or applications. If none of us are online, we might be on alts so ask a member to check if we are. Thank you for taking the time to read this!Mugron0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 [A] Hand of Palandine - Healers Wanted Hello, We're currently recruiting for healers, of all shapes and sizes. Though we'd prefer to see some priests, monks and shamans. We currently run 11 healers, however, some of them just don't cut it. We have 2 immediate openings. We raid the following days Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sundays (optional and changing in WoD) from 7 - 9pm MST (9 - 11pm EST). The type of player we are looking for is someone that is dedicated to raiding and knows their class. I'm not particularly concerned if you are super hardcore or more casual as long as you're not a dead weight and your raid attendance stays above 75%. Our current progression is as follows: Flex: 13/14 10: 6/14 25: 3/14 We've been replacing our bad dps at an alarming rate and have now set our focus to do the same with healers. We're looking for like minded determined players and similar progressed players. Cheers! Braneour Battletag: HoPDarkIron#1270 www.palandine.com www.twitch.tv/hoptvBraneour0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Looking for a 19/29 Twink Guild Hello! I plan on twinking out my Discipline Priest at either 19 or 29 (depending on if I can find a guild that meets whichever criteria). I've been asking around my server, Stormrage, with no luck, so I decided to try here. If you have a 19/29 Twink Guild, PM me, Amorlessa, or my main, Varolden. They're both on Alliance, (if guild is Horde, I can create a new toon). If you're on a different server, and have a serious Twink guild with other competitive guilds, than I will consider transferring my toon to your realm. Thank you!Amorlessa0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 559 Rogue - Ex top 50 World - 9/14h Xp Title. Prefer 9-12 Est Prefer 25 Man I have raided for extended periods of time at world top 50 Logs and prior guild info given to interested suitors. leave contact infoVoidray20 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 522 Warlock LF Raiding Guild Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Mehen/simple Faction does not matter Prefer PvE realm, but will be fine with PvP as long as that guild's faction is the dominant faction. Prefer higher pop realms. My raiding experience: Wrath Cleared Naxx and Ulduar Cleared ToC and ToGC Cleared ICC, 11/12 on heroic pre-4.0 Cata 9/13 T11 heroic 6/7 T12 heroic 1/8 T13 heroic (RL issues kept me from raiding, would have been 8/8 Mists 4/16 T14 heroic (Stopped raiding with the guild I'm currently in to look for a more progressed guild) 12/12 T15 normal (managed to find a pug to clear normals with, although they transferred yesterday so I'm all alone ) About me: I'm 45 years old. As a raider I take my job very seriously, you'll never see me slacking off during a boss fight and I'm not afraid to ask questions if I'm unsure of something. I take constructive criticism well and can take a joke and laugh when the time is right. I would prefer a guild that I can enjoy my time raiding with that still clears content than a guild full of !@#$%^-s getting world top 10 rankings. Availability: I live in Florida I'm generally available any day after 7pm EST or I have full availabilty on weekends If you would like to talk in game, add my battletag SplusR#1958Mehen13 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 8/14H 565 Boomkin lf weekend raiding guild Hello. Sadly the guild that I have been in for a year now has broken up due to people quitting and since it is clear we will not be able to make a come back I am here looking for another guild. Last tier I ended 13/13H and my exp so far this tier is 8/14H (would be much higher if i did not miss last months worth of raiding due to the guild). The raid times that I can make are Friday and Saturday nights only since i have a very precise work schedule. If you deviate from these raid times please do not get in contact with me since my times are sadly adamant. I have logs from ToT and SoO if you are interested I can play resto if need be, my resto set is currently 554 without pieces overlapping from my boomkin set. I would much rather prefer horde. 10 or 25man I don't care, both are fine for me. To get in contact please post in this post and ill talk to you if you look promising or add my battletag, Moho#1173Moonkin19 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 New Players Welcome! Greetings from Garrosh server and from Pagans Refuge! Garrosh has been my home for just over 2 years now and since then there has been a steady decline in the player base as top end guilds on the server move on to greener pastures (or Zul'jin). As a New Player labeled realm we obviously see our fair share of new faces but the current community is... less than friendly to new faces who aren't as experienced.That's where we come in! We at Pagans have decided to take it upon ourselves to take in these newborn heroes and make this New Player Realm actually for new players! First a little about us. Pagans Refuge is currently a small tight knit group of friends who raid casually (currently 14/14 Normal) 10pm-1am Wednesday through Thursday. Currently sporting a roster of less than 30 we all remember days we spent in more populated guilds with active guild chats and noisy vent servers and rather than simply reminisce we want to become that. When we aren't raiding we can normally be found on vent/skype together playing anything from killing floor and League of Legends, to watching terrible b-rated movies. What does this recruitment process mean for you? Well first off we need more than our small selection of longtime players to make sure the incoming players always have someone to lend an ear. We're looking first and foremost for amiable and patient people to take up recruiter positions and to help manage the new guild structure. Those who apply for this role and excel will naturally find themselves with benefits befitting the officer role. Secondly were are seeking to open a second raid team. Raiding is a fantastic way to interact and with our current roster full we want to continue raiding with leaving the newcomers with the ever present "bench seat". We need any player willing to set up, manage and lead a new raid team. They would be entirely in charge of this raid team and its roster: It will be your decision on who to bring, what team comp you are looking for, strategies, loot system and scheduling with no interference from us. With mythic raiding coming in with WoD fixed at 20 people a second raid team may need to get even bigger! (we'd combine our core with the new team but we have several ally side friends coming over to fill the 20man team) But whats a new player recruitment post with the new players! Please, if you are fresh or simply like the sound of us feel free to message me at my Btag BMtheDM#1109. With that in mind we have a few things you should bear in mind. 1.We are a bunch of sailors. Vulgarity and profanity is par for the course. As such we'd like to request no players under 18 unless we speak to a parent or guardian. it might sound a bit silly and over the top but it works. 2. We are rude (especially to Izolli) but we are in no way malicious. This guild does not tolerate any activity made with the express intent of hurting another player. We deal with any behavior we feel is toxic swiftly. 3. It is okay that you are new. We have all been there. New and inexperienced is not an excuse to be lazy. We will help when we feel like it or if there just isn't any other way but we do NOT enable those who refuse to accomplish and learn on their own. Learning environment metaphor goes here. If you have any questions please feel free to post here or contact myself through battletag or ingame mail, or contact bigdumbface (one of the vowels is wierd and i dont know the alt code. Its his warrior, the name with no altcode is his pally or DK.) Again the Battletag is BMtheDM#1109Remnantlex0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 [H]<Damage Control> 4/14H 25man is Recruiting Damage Control is currently looking to add 2 healers to its roster. A Mistweaver Monk or Holy Paladin would better compliment our healing core but any class will suffice. We also seek a solid ranged DPS with preference for a Shadow Priest or Elemental Shaman. However, exceptional applicants of any stripe will always be considered no matter our class needs. Damage Control has deep roots on Suramar, stretching back to the Burning Crusade. Our warriors have defeated Illidan, Arthas, Heroic Deathwing and toppled the Thunder King. We aim to fill our ranks with the most skilled, mature and committed raiders who strive for excellence on every pull. Raid Progression: 4/14 Heroic SoO Recruitment Needs: Healing Mistweaver Monk - High Holy Paladin - High Holy Priest - High DPS Elemental Shaman - High Shadow Priest - High Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 5:30 - 9:30 PST Contact info: Please contact officers Grof, Spamhlylight, Antidraxx in-game or add battle tag Grof#1678 to discuss recruitment or address any questions you may have. You can also visit the Damage Control website and apply directly or contact us through the forums or direct messages: http://damagecontrolguild.shivtr.comGonnek0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 8/14H <Didactic> 25man Recruiting dps + heals We are looking for Exceptional DPS and a Resto Shaman or Mistweaver Monk to continue our push into heroic progression. Please be at least 555 ilvl, have logs, have your legendary cloak and be knowledgeable about your class. Next week we are working on Heroic Malkorok. Here is our information: [A] <Didactic> 8/14H T,W,Th–7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 8/14 SoO Heroic Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ ================= Current Needs ================= We are always looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for DPS and heals from any classes (555+): 1 Frost/Unholy DK 1 Druid (feral) 1 Hunter 1 Mage 1 Monk (MW) 1 Paladin (ret) 1 Rogue 1 Warrior (arms/fury) 1 Shaman (ele/enh/resto) ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact me or any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Pràystàtion Catiline Or goldmtrx#1287 -Catiline Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Catiline0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 8/14H, paid t/f, 550ilvl> rdruid+str/int DPS Hello my name is Necragena. I am one of the core raid healers in <Legion of Shadow Knights> on Ravenholdt. We are in need a of a competent resto druid, as well as 2 DPS (strength and intellect) for our core 25 man heroic progression. We request that you have 550+ ilevel, be appropriately itemized for your spec and be willing to work with our raid team to accomplish our goals of heroic progression and retention of server first placement. We ask that you be available and punctual, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Saturday from 8:30 EST to 11:30 EST (server). What we have to offer: Core spot in our 25 man progression Paid transfer to this server Well founded guild that's been around since 2008 A competent raid leader with extensive experience in progression style 25 man raiding If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd love to talk to you. Please contact our RL via battletag: veyloris#1897 or apply online at www.losk.usNecragena6 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Are you a returning late-night raider? Are you a former raider with strong BC-era or previous heroic raiding experience, but can't find a guild who'll take a flyer on someone with a 500 ilvl? We just might be the guild for you! We're a just a few spots away from finishing our roster comprised mainly of players like yourself, eyeing a strong push in Siege. We promoted our first round of players who complete our Gold Challenge Mode-based trials this week - they got 9/9 in just 4.5 raid nights. Current needs: - 1 Healer (No Priest/Druid) - 1 Caster (Warlock / SPriest or Boomie w. healing offspec) Mon-Thurs 9pm MST/Server Start Times. Read more here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9499181472Gruuv22 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 ­[A]Malevolence - 8/14H Recruiting Malevolence is a 25 man raiding guild on the server US-Mannoroth currently 8/14 heroic. We're currently looking for DPS to fill our core group. We're specifically looking for Warlocks, Boomkin and Mage but will consider any good dps. We raid 3 times a week: Wednesday: 7:30 - 11:00 server time (EST) Sunday: 7:30 - 11:00 Monday 7:30 - 11:00 Recruiting: DPS: Any class will be considered but specifically: Warlock Boomkin Mage Contacts: Frizou#1171 Begforheals#1198 XGafort#1920 Mrjshua#1469 If you have any questions, please ask them here or add someone listed above. We're a fun group of guys (and a couple girls) who enjoy raiding with each other and kill bosses while we're at it.Spacepoune0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 <Velocity> (10m) (5/14H) LF Heals and Dps About Us: Velocity is a 10 man heroic progression guild located on the server Shattered Halls. We consist of a highly skilled group that contains both old school and new school raiders. We take our progression seriously while at the same time we are able to have fun while kill bosses! If you think you'd be a fit for us, drop an application on our website. WE ARE WILLING TO RECRUIT ANY EXCEPTIONAL RAIDER FOR HEROIC PROGRESSION Recruitment Needs as of [November 15th, 2013] Resto Shaman Resto Druid Combat Rogue Schedule: Tuesday 6-9 EST Friday 6-9 EST What We Are Looking For: -Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters. You should know not just your own role, but also that of your fellow raiders. -Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. While we understand you may not have all the best in terms of actual items, we do expect you to put forth the effort to have the best gems/enchants to help bridge the gap. -High attendance is critical (<85%), especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance. -Mumble and a working microphone are essential. Being able to call raid information out is absolutely required and any exceptions will not be tolerated. -A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night. -An ability to fit into the guild environment. If you do not get along with the other members, chances are high that you will not perform at your best and cause drama. -A stable internet connection and a fully functioning computer. Features We Can Do Without: -Epic !@#$%s, no shows, people who want to be carried by others. People who have nothing to offer in regards to tactics or dedication to our raiding progression. -People who don’t do what is needed or don’t listen. People who think they are too good to wipe for days. -People who aren’t prepared to work hard at losing in order to make winning easier. -Basically anyone who doesn’t want to be apart of a team. Our guild numbers are fine and don't need padding. Application Info: Please visit http://velocity.im/ to apply. Trial Process: After we receive your application, we will give you access to our application forums where you should answer any questions we have pertaining to your application. If this part goes well we will schedule an interview over Mumble or in-game. If you are accepted, we will bring you into the guild for a one month trial period where all of the members we will evaluate your skill, attitude, and attendance. At the end of about one month you will be granted raider status or removed from the guild. Earlier or later decisions may happen based on our discretion. ... Contact Information: If you have any more questions about the guild, the app process or anything not listed here, feel free to contact Thizzy#1477 in-game or post on this thread.Slayher0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 <Robot House> 2/14H 10m LF rDPS, Paid Xfer. **Paid transfers may be available for qualified applicants** <Robot House> is a 10m late night raiding guild located on Magtheridon. Our progression last tier was 9/13H ToT. Our current progression is 14/14N and 2/14H. Currently Recruiting Warlock Boomkin Shadow Priest Raid Times Friday night Saturday Night Times are 1am-5am EST We are a guild focused on progression, but we like to have fun while doing it. We are building an exceptional raid team, and are looking to clear all current content. Due to real life commitments, we're looking for skilled DPS. For any more information on the guild, please post or add my battletag: Tragous#1286 To apply please visit our website at: jqstyle.com/rhTraglash44 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 565 10/14h Shadow Priest Lf Herioc Guild hello there, Title says it all. 565 Shadow priest with 10/14H Exp. Looking for 3 to 4 raid days Looking for late night raiding guild with PST or close to 8pm Start time pacific. Looking for 9/13H Or better please Battle Tag : Twils#1391Schmoz21 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Blood DK tank lf early morning raiding guild I am coming back to wow soon, from a year and half stint of absence and looking for a guild that is mostly active early in the morning since, I usually work from 5pm to 3 330 am in the morning. I have 5 level 85's and don't mind moving all of my alts and main to a specific server for potential use for a specific guild. If you guys need a mage, dk tank, rogue, hunter, or warlock, I might be your guy if you play in the morning! Please hit me back if you think I could possibly be a part of your commnuntiy! Thanks again and FOR THE HORDE!Sithknight0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 <SOLA> Lv12 Wyrmrest Accord ~ Alliance Hey there folks! The http://www.solaguild.com/ is now rectuiting for our WoW Chapter! One of our main focuses will be endgame raiding! We also have dedicated PvPers on daily! We're running guilded dungeon groups and will be doing scenarios soon! We use Mumble for our VoIP. Come join us for some family friendly fun! We are a Christian lead gaming community and you do not have to be Christian to join us. We just ask that you abide to our Code of Conduct! Check out our website if interested and fill out an app to join! Search guilds on the Wyrmrest Accord server or simply whisper any of our available officers: Gryphlocke, Redneros, Mirakle, Fleabane, Kendant, Paven and Rìpp.Valkorin0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Looking to start a reroll guild Anyone interested in starting up a reroll guild with me? Will push progression next expansion add me on bnet: KingAndrew #1480 or Xannidel#1781Walsonelse43 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 [A] Alter Ego 10/14 normal recruiting Tank Recruiting tank for main progression team. many server first kills Top Alliance guild for multiple expansions small server fell behind on siege after the loss of a couple of members. preparing for next expansion. current raid times are 6PM Eastern TUE, WED, THURS, contact me at vandal#1647 battle tag.Vändal0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 561 Resto Druid LF Raiding guild... 561 resto druid LF Raiding guild horde or alliance i don't care at this point trying to get into some Heroics I have already gone 14/14 Normal im looking for a guild that raids about 8-11pm EST give or take. Please leave some info and ill get back to you asap... ty :)Crazyshifter32 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 [A-Proudmoore]Wrath(4/14H) LF DK or War tank Hello, I'll open with the main details, since this will disqualify a lot of people: We raid 9pm to midnight, tues/weds/sun, pacific standard time. We require extremely solid attendance. We do not keep a bench and we do not have or want to have a backup tank. We want someone who will not require a backup. We're already pushing heroic content, which means that we need someone who is at least geared enough to handle the content we're doing now: 540 is the absolute minimum I'd be willing to consider, and having your legendary cloak is non-optional. We need a tank who uses plate, and if you're a DK, I'd strongly prefer for you to use a mastery/dodge/parry priority over a haste priority. We're disenchanting a ton of dodge/parry gear. If you're a warrior, you're probably already using a dodge/parry priority. If you're not, I'm going to assume you still won't be rolling on haste plate. =P Be prepared to answer questions about your character and experience. I don't care if you're following AMR's priority for reforging and gemming and stuff, but if you're not, I expect you to be able to explain why you're not. I also don't care if you have loads of heroic experience before this tier. If you do, it's obviously a benefit. If you don't, it won't be the end of the world. That really finishes out my requirements. From here I'd just want to talk to you. But before that, I'd like to lay out a little bit about Wrath and what we're doing. We're a casual guild at heart. Most of us have been playing together since BC. In that time, there have been periods where Wrath had progression raids, and periods where the raiding as a lot more casual. As our progression this tier shows, we're moving back toward a more serious raiding atmosphere. I expect that to continue for the rest of this expansion and into 6.0. That said, we are all friends and want to stay that way. We all make mistakes. We all have fights that give us trouble and make us take a little longer than the rest of the group to "get it". We are not a top ten guild and we are not intending to beat NCP's best raid to the server first. We are here to kill !@#$ and see progression while having fun and being friends. If you are the kind of person who yells at someone for making more than one mistake, you are going to be extremely unhappy here. If you are the kind of person who is impatient when it takes folks five pulls instead of two to learn a fight, you are going to be disappointed here, and you almost certainly will not last. Finding someone with the right attitude is important to us. We want to add someone who actually wants to be friends. We want to find someone who enjoys raiding even if we don't kill six new bosses every single night. If this kind of raiding atmosphere sounds good to you, and you meet the requirements I laid out above, I would love to take the time to talk to you. My battletag is Zaeron#1967 and I will be making an effort to be available as much as possible for the next few days. Ideally, we'd like to have someone trying out for this slot before next lockout. We have %^-* to kill next week. -ZaeronZaeron8 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Recruiting members for "Prisoners Of Warcraft Now Recruiting members for a new upcoming guild "Prisoners Of Warcraft" On Moonguard server. Our goal is to be a serious Raiding guild. Were willing to help new members with leveling and questing. Bonuses for members who help other members as well. Gold,gems,etc. We turn no one away who wants to join no matter what your in to. RP,PVP,PVE or faction or skill level. There's a home for everyone. Come join Prisoners Of Warcraft.Maximace0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 LATE NIGHT RAID GUILD we are currently looking for Healer-(disc,pally,monk) 545+ Our raid times are 10pm-1am westcoast time post or add my btag for interest the1mvp#1623Ôpshockz0 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Warrior Tank looking for Raiding Guild Looking for a raiding guild that raids between the hours of 7-11 EST. I would like to raid anytime during those hours any day of the week. I am a warrior tank that just started getting geared because our raid team needed a tank and preferred a warrior to round out tokens. I just got back into raiding because I was working 5 out of 6 nights but I am out of shift work and can make raids. My iLvl is 518 atm but continues to go up. I am an experienced player. The only reason I am looking for a new guild is because our raid team just fell apart. If you would like to get more info, send a request to Hookemhorns#1507.Scrappey2 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 572 Hunter and 565 Warrior LF Guild We are 2 excellent players looking for a new raiding home that is established and looking into the future and into the next expansion. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Guddz/advanced - Hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Twrkqueenmlg/advanced - Warrior, also prot, also willing to change specs. We are looking for a 25 man guild only, server and faction do not matter. We are looking all to join together as trials, but at that point were our own player. Meaning if one of us fails trial the others will not leave, that being said were not worried about failing trial. Below are our raid bot profiles. http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/illidan/twrkqueenmlg/ http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/illidan/guddz/ If you are interested in speaking with us post here or add me on realid at Megusta#1927 Guddz#1470Boomshally8 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 DK Tank LF 2 Night Guild Hello. I'm Littlefrosty a Blood DK tank on the Turalyon Server. I'm currently in the market for a 2 night a week guild. A bit about me: I'm a former hardmode progression raider who took a step back from the game upon graduating high school. Due to personal reasons I took the entirety of Mists off from raiding and am now looking to get back into the game for the end of Mists and into WoD. I only have a small amount of hardmode tanking experience, mostly limited to ICC when my DK was an alt, but I do have the general knowledge of being a competitive progression raider, which carries over well into the tanking role. I bring a comprehensive knowledge of fights to a raid in the past and have almost always had a firm grasp of all roles of any given fight. In the past I have kept 2-3 alts normal raid ready, but that's not so much the case now. My characters gear is currently a work in progress, as I'm trying to piece together the set that will allow me to most efficiently gear through Flex/LFR raiding. Most of my progression is not shown on my DK, as it was now my main throughout Wrath/Cata, and if you'd like proof I'd be more than willing to direct you to the proper characters. I've swapped to the DK in order to allow myself to make the most out of my limited play time, as sitting in LFR queues for 45 minutes at a time is not my idea of "fun". Notable Past Achievements: September 19th, 2010 Heroic Lich King 10 Man Kill (US 1st/World 2nd Strict 10 man) December 12th, 2011 Heroic Ragnaros 10 Man Kill March 4th, 2012 Heroic Spine of Deathwing 10 man Kill March 28th, 2012 Heroic Madness of Deathwing 10 man Kill What I'm Searching For: I'm looking for a two night a week guild. I can't dedicate more than two nights a week to raiding. I'm looking for basically any kind of guild, normal or heroic progression. I know that my current gear level will only allow me to do Flex and some Normal bosses, therefore I'm perfectly ok with stepping into any raid who has a consistent flex run that will allow me to eventually work my way into a main roster. You don't have to have aspirations of being a heroic progression guild, as long as you are striving to make progression at a timely pace, and not struggling at the end of the tier to finish up normal mode bosses. If any of this sounds good to you feel free to contact me at TaylerSwift#1772, or in this thread. Thanks!Littlefrosty4 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Proc Warrior Looking for new home Looking for a raiding guild that raids between the hours of 7-11 EST. I would like to raid anytime during those hours any day of the week. I am a warrior tank that just started getting geared because our raid team needed a tank and preferred a warrior to round out tokens. I just got back into raiding because I was working 5 out of 6 nights but I am out of shift work and can make raids. My iLvl is 518 atm but continues to go up. I am an experienced player. The only reason I am looking for a new guild is because our raid team just fell apart. If you would like to get more info, send a request to Hookemhorns#1507.Scrappey1 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 [A] 563 iLvl Windwalker 1/14H Exp Lf 10Man 'm looking for a progression oriented guild, preferably 10 man, in need a melee dps. I had to take a brief ~3-4 week break due to work. I've played a monk since beta, and before that a ret/prot paladin since vanilla. Ideal raid times would start 7pm est or later and end by 12:30am est (preferably earlier). No more than 4 days of raiding, would rather it be 3. I've done heroic content in every tier/patch and look forward to pushing it in SoO. I min/max, run my own numbers for theorycrafting, and socialize with other theorycrafters in my spec. I'm currently in a social guild (girlfriends guild), to avoid all the invites until I had time to find a raiding guild. World of Logs (changed my character name to Dragonstrike when I transferred): http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-pzi6ygihdv9usiu1/sum/damageDone/?s=9247&e=9565 I can play my offspec, brewmaster, comfortably and don't mind doing so for necessary fights. I would prefer to stay horde, but will consider the dark side...alliance. If you have questions please ask. Add me: Lucavian#1714Mistlord10 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Blood DK seeks guild for quiet nights in Hi all! Thanks for taking the time to check out my post. As the title suggests, I am looking for some pals who like to spend a night at home; preferably playing some WoW. I'm coming back to WoW after a 6 week break, and would like to get back into the swing of things. I prefer tanking, but do have a level 90 resto shaman that I could transfer if needed. As a warning, the shaman's gear is much worse than this character's. I'm also leveling monk and paladin alts, but they are quite far from 90. Here are some of the things I'm looking for in a guild: - Rad people. I'm most concerned with finding a cool group of people who I can play WoW with and have some fun. If your guild is filled with overly aggressive, loathsome, noxious, rude, and/or immature people, I won't be a good fit for it. - Raiding 2 nights a week would be ideal. 7-11:30pm EST is my preferred time, but I could go a little later if needed. 10 or 25 man will work for me. - Break neck progression isn't important to me. So long as we're all having fun and downing some bosses I'm happy. That said, I'm not opposed to learning heroic fights if the guild decides that is what they want to do. - Alliance is preferred, but I'm willing to entertain the idea of Horde (despite their postures) on the condition that your guild is pro-goblin. My battletag is xurf#1391 -- feel free to send a message along. I'll be off and on throughout the night. Thanks!Glyph6 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 464 prot pally LF hardcore PVE guild My server is absolutely dead and they are no PVE guilds.I'm a fresh 90,about 2 days in.I'm trying to gear up for tanking asap.I just started playing WoW 2 weeks ago since vanilla/TBC.I have high amount of raiding knowledge and leadership skills through my years of playing Everquest and WoW. I'm looking to play with players that are interested in challenging the PVE aspect of the game. I'm willing to transfer. Serious inquires only please.I know my gear isn't top end tankable right now,but I'm working on it. I play everyday so it shouldnt be so hard to gear up.Alaje5 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 9/14H - Need world top healer for core team. Alliance 10 man. Mon-Fri 7:55pm-1:00am EST (+more during summer / start of tier) As the title says we're currently 9/14 Heroic, we are only lacking an additional healer who can match our current top parsing healer. For an exceptional player we're willing to pay both transfer and faction change if needed, in form of reimbursement. Must be dedicated and extremely open to raiding 5 or more days a week. Only accepting players of the same caliber willing to take harsh criticism in a progressive raid team. Add me on realid: locknlawl#1635 or post here. (reimbursement: If you pass the trial phase, 4 weeks, and are promoted to core we will refund you the price of the faction change + transfer)Fiberoptic2 Nov 16, 2013
Nov 16, 2013 Recruit a Friend So you wanna start playing wow? Cool. I'm LF a friend to recruit. I don't care what realm we play on but this is the realm I play on and what I can offer if we play on my realm. Eldre'Thalas US I have 4 90's I have +100,000 gold(don't wanna say how much) I have been playing since vanilla. I play everyday for atleast 8 hours (No life) I can talk on any voice server. Vent/Skype/Teamspeak/Mumble anything really. What I expect from you is to buy a time card and buy the x pacs. Contact Skype - hecticdoom Battle Tag - Doom#1607 Email - Brandon308@hotmail.caDoom2 Nov 16, 2013