Guild Recruitment

Aug 20, 2013 Tichondrius [H]<Slack> 10M LFM for 5.4+ <Slack> is looking for new members to raid with! Real life has caused the departure of several of our members and we are looking to rebuild and fill out our ranks with fun loving and committed people. We currently clear ToT and have 3 heroic bosses down. With the new patch coming "soon" gear is much less of a concern, we are looking for people who are interested and committed to raiding each week. Our current needs are: 1 Tanking Class 4 Ranged DPS 1 Healer (Monk, Druid, Priest preferred) We raid Tues-Thurs 6pm-9:30pm Server Time Please reply to this post if you are interested and an officer will contact you.Seriiusmoj3 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [A-Elune] Midnight Cartel recruiting for 5.4! <Midnight Cartel> is now recruiting raiders for flex and normal mode raids in 5.4. We are looking for dps, both ranged and melee, as well as healers of any class. Once a competent 25 man flex raid has been established, we will begin focusing on more progression based raiding and moving into 25 man normal modes. The ideal candidates will be mature, experienced raiders who are social, friendly and willing to help out guildies and fellow raiders. MC is one of the oldest and largest guilds on Elune, and we're looking to fill our raiding ranks. Raiders in Midnight Cartel will have access to guild repairs, as well as item enhancements, flasks/potions and other items to enhance your raiding ability for the good of the guild raid team. We have a 50-person vent, active, involved officers, and fun and friendly guild members willing to help each other out. We also have a dedicated website and forums, not just for socialization, but for building raid teams, information on game content and strategies, as well as guides on gearing and class enhancement. We have a dedicated in-game chat channel for help with your personal questions regarding game content, gearing, and game play, staffed by officers and knowledgeable guild members. MC also does retro runs, guild social activities and events, as well as some current tier raiding content. We do not accept players younger than 14 without a parent, however, we do maintain a family friendly guild (and guild chat before 11 p.m.) and accept players of all skill levels and interests. If you have a raid team you're having a hard time filling, please consider bringing it into the Midnight Cartel family! If you're interested in joining Midnight Cartel for your 5.4 raiding, please apply at >midnightcartel.com<!Nadyea4 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [A-Elune] Midnight Cartel now recruiting! <Midnight Cartel> is a diversified raiding guild now open to recruitment. <MC> was founded on Elune in Vanilla and has had a long history on the server. We are not a fly-by-night guild, and will be around for many years to come. While our focus is raiding, we do accept people with all interests! We're looking for active, quality raiders and players to join our ranks. We are now recruiting for flex and normal mode raiding in 5.4. We have an active guild roster with active, involved officers to inspire and help out our members as much as possible. The type of players we're looking for are: - Raiders and raid leaders for flex mode and progression raids willing to work and build guild raid teams. - Individual casual players looking for a home. Ideal players will be mature, active and participate in guild events, and guild chat. - Solid groups of people looking for a home to raid in. Group or raid leader must be willing to recruit raiders within the guild. Raids work as autonomous units within the guild and set their own rules on an individual basis. - Friends and Family looking for a hang-out. We have many families in our guild, and try to keep our guild chat family friendly before 11pm. Also, if your guild may be interested in a guild merger, please let us know...we would love to help out by absorbing your current guild and extending our guild family to include yours. What we can offer you: -Level 25 guild -50-man vent server -Active raiding guild to fit any play style -Tons of guildies to help with your daily grind(s)! -Active guild bank with guild repairs/flasks/potions for raiders -Dedicated web-site with active forums -Family friendly, drama-free atmosphere If you would like to apply, please visit >www.midnightcartel.com< to begin the application process. We do take our application process seriously, so please read all pertinent information, and think about your app when you write it :) If you have questions, or would like to talk about your future with Midnight Cartel, please leave a comment here, and I'll get back to you! ~Nadyea - Recruitment officer of MCNadyea4 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Perks and Purpz (25) LF raiders-10man-Arthas Hello all, Perks and Purpz is a 10m raiding guild looking to retool for 5.4. All raiders are welcome to join. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to quickly and efficiently progress in SoO. In ToT we cleared 12/12 normal and 2/13 heroic so far. This was all done while only haveing 8 core members in the raid team. This is where you come in, we are in desperate need of a competent tank and a few dps to round out the group. We are looking for a commited non-warrior tank as well as ranged dps (anyone else feel free to still join). Gear and experience is no problem. Skill and raid awareness, as well as class knowledge and focus are what we are looking for. Current Raid Times Main Progression Group: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:00am server time (EST) Second Group: Thursday, and Sunday 11:00pm - 2:00am server time (EST) What We Are Looking For We are looking for players who are commited to the raid and not there own personal goals. This means if you are here for the shiny loot and not progression as a group then we do not want you. We expect near 100% attendance on raid nights without a valid reason/proper notification. Life happens, we get that. We will not stand in the way of your IRL commitments but we do expect notification if at all possible. What To Expect from Us If you are interested in joining the guild, please contact any of us or reply to this post. Once you have joined we will get you into a raid ASAP. This will be the begining of your "trial" period during which we will gear you as well as evaluate your performance. After a short trial (1 or 2 nights) we will let you know wether we would like you to be a permanent member of the core group. It is that simple, do well in your trial run and you're in, perform poorly and you're not. Once you have joined the core group, you will be promoted to a higher rank. This gives you a higher daily limit on guild repairs, access to free potions as well as flasks for each night of raid upon request. Feasts/Banquets will be provided so +300 food is by no means required. In the end, we are just a group of guys that like to have fun raiding together. Being organized, and efficient makes progression much easier which in turn leads to more fun. The sooner content is on farm the quicker we can gear our toons the sooner we can get achievements, and the more fun we can have. That is really what it is all about, FUN. We are by no means a hardcore progression guild but we do enjoy quickly and efficiently clearing content. We hope you will join us. Thank you and see you soon.Vittlez8 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [H] 25M 13/13HM - LF Mage & Shadow Priest Divide of US-Zul'jin currently recruiting 1 high quality mage or shadow priest to join up with us. Divide is a 25-man raiding guild and our progression in MoP was: US #35 16/16HM 25-Man. Zul'jin is a high pop server with a large raiding community. What we look for in our applicants: 1. Show that you enjoy raiding and the challenges & wipes. 2. Ability to adapt and maintain high situational awareness. 3. Know your class inside and out. Always min/maxing for an encounter. 4. Willingness to prepare ahead of times, read and take part in strategy discussions on our forums. 5. Have history/logs that prove your a quality raider. 6. Have a stable computer and internet connection. Divide Website: http://www.divideguild.net If you need more information or have any questions you can also get in touch with us via BATTLETAG: celery#1157, or by whispering any of our officers (see the bottom of this post) in game / PMing them on our website. We hope to hear from you soon! About Divide: Prior to our move to Zul'jin, Divide had been one of the top Horde guilds on Greymane since the start of BC. We have been and will continue to be a fun & drama-free raiding guild that is absolutely focused on progression. As has always been the case, we remain fully committed to 25-man raiding. In Wrath, we were the first horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s). In Firelands we had the server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill. In DS, we went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and have cleared it weekly as well as killed every boss at 0% buff as we waited for MoP. In MoP, we went 16/16HM and finished U.S. 35th. Outside of our main raids, we have in the past done old content, heroics, challenge modes, etc. on a consistent basis. We have also run guild events quite frequently, such as our Stormwind Trike Race and our Firelands Speed-run Draft raid extravaganza! Raid Schedule: Our 25 man Raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:15-11:00PM Central (or 8:30-12PM EST). We generally raid 3 nights a week but raid a 4th raid night during weeks when we still have progression to work on. Our Greymane Firelands Progression was: - 7/7 Hardmode (Server First 25-Man 7/7HM, and Server First Legendary Staff) - Top US 50 25-Man Raiding Guild. What do we provide our raiders? We try to provide full boss strategies on our forums & raider feedback on a consistent basis. Our forums are extremely active and we like to see all our members take part in strategy discussions. We provide all of raiders with pots/flasks/enchants/etc. Vets and Core ranked raiders get additional potions and free enchants (and some gems, etc.). What do we look for in our applicants? We are looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics. Please note that we do not recruit anybody to be on the "bench". All raiders recruited to the guild are being considered for a core spot on the team. If we didn't feel comfortable having you as a core raider with us then we wouldn't be accepting your application in the first place. Paid Transfers! Indeed! We currently have a system in place wherein we will reimburse the transfer fees for exceptional individuals. The way this works is as follows: The standard procedure following the acceptance of your application is that you will go through a 2 week evaluation period during which we analyze you fully on multiple levels. At the end of the 2 week period one of four things can happen: 1) We decide that you suck, and that we can't offer you a spot on our raid team. 2) We decide that we still need some more time to come to a decision and extend the evaluation period by 1 week. 3) We have decided that you are a skilled player and you have met our expectations of you during your trial period. As such we will promote you to member rank! 4) We have decided that you are a truly exceptional player and you have exceeded our expectations of you during your trial period! As such we will promote you to member rank and reimburse your transfer fees as an acknowledgement of your skill! Good job! If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website: http://www.divideguild.net BATTLETAG: celery#1157 You can track our Raiding Progress and read more guild information: http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Zul%27jin/Divide http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Divide/rating.tier14_25Llamda13 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 LF a raiding guild I'm a lvl 78 elemental shammy ( soon to be 80) & i'm looking for a raiding guild for burning crusade raids & WOTLK Raids.... I'm currently on Doomhammer server. Comment Please.Drimdort0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 13/13, US 78, LF TANK FOR IMMEDIATE ROLE With the end of each tier comes roster shuffling, people leaving the game, etc. and this tier is no different. <Infinity> concluded this tier at 13/13 US-78 in the 25m environment, with ever-increasing expectations. We raid T/W/Th between the hours of 8-11pm EST. We employ a loot council system that rewards attendance, execution and attitude, among other things. This guild has been competitively raiding and flourishing since vanilla. We pride ourselves on being a very friendly, and homey environment, where sometimes people will beat up on each other, as a big brother might do to a younger brother; but at the end of the day we all love each other. Unfortunately word just came down that our 2nd tank, my partner in crime- received a promotion at work that includes a sizable pay increase, to good to pass up. Unfortunately this will mean conflicting hours, and that he can no longer fulfill his role. Consequently, I am looking for a new counterpart, preferably a Brewmaster, but will consider any exceptionally qualified tank. A mumble interview will be conducted by myself in conjunction with filing a formal application. As Guild Master and Raid Leader I can tell you that I am not looking for a project, or to gear anyone up. Applicants will have a background in tanking, as well as a thirst to tank. Personally I LOVE the tank position, you are always needed, and most of the time the pressure is on you. I am seeking a co-tank that thrives off of these moments as well. I retain the right to be, at times, hyper critical during your application process. I need to be 100% sure that you are the right person for the job, because as you already know, being in such a dominating raid role DEMANDS NEAR PERFECT attendance. So if you have work, or school, or a nagging girlfriend that is going to cause problems, I need to know about that. Item level 540+ is preferred (but is negotiable). I take this position very seriously, and I hope you will too. Battletag: Jadez#1786Jadez5 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 A-25 11/13H LF Mage/Lock/Boom for 5.4 In game iamawesome#1439 website: http://equinoxofmisha.enjin.com/ Server: U.S. - Misha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ww4WKJu9is Progression: Mists of Pandaria -Tier 15(25): 12/12N 11/13H -Tier 14(25): 16/16N 4/16 Heroic MV: 6/6 HoF:6/6 ToeS:4/4 Cataclysm -Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8 -Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic: 2/7 -Tier 11: 12/12 Heroic: 5/13 WotLK -Tier 10(25): 12/12 Heroic: 9/12 Applications from exceptional players of any class/role are always welcome. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 5:00pm - 8:30pm PST (Also Server Time) Applicant Requirements: Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply. . Forum strat sign offs required so we know that you have looked at the fight. · Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild. · Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression. · Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics. · Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply. · Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Mumble, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class. Raider Benefits: · EPGP loot system rewards effort, trial rank and above raiders earn EP: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system · Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids. · Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve. · Guild Environment: Very social, guild events, lots of theory crafting. · Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.Awe0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 5/13HM Hpal Hello! I am currently 5/13, although I feel I should be farther. I'm looking for a serious progression guild for SoO. Add me to BNET and Ill give you some links to logs. <3Byaah11 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 13/13 H 10m LF Disc/Holy Priest CORE SPOT!!! Guild: Entensity, 10m, Horde Server: Stormscale (PVP) Raid Hours: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-11pm PST Progression: 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder (T15) Past Tiers: Full Heroic Clears of T11/12/13/14; Ended T14 US 28th Website: www.entensity.us There are hundreds of recruitment threads on these forums. I'm sure when looking for a guild its hard to really distinguish one guild from another. So how is Entensity any different? -Entensity is well established. We have a solid core, and have been raiding together for years. Cataclysm brought us a lot of success, and we are looking to make Mists our best expansion yet. -We are a laid back group of raiders. We know when to focus up, but that dosent mean raiding should feel like a second job! No raging, no screaming we just dont have time for that. -Community. Unlike a lot of guilds out there we do not have a 'dictatorship'. The guild is run by Jackbower but the atmosphere is very much open. Our raids are open forums. If you feel like xyz might help the raid on a certain boss we are open to hear you out. This is not a 'our way or the highway' type of guild. -NO BENCH. Our core consists of 12 people when full. We currently have 11. This means we are able to cover any AFK that might arise, or if a certain class is better for a progression fight. Everyone sees playtime and a lot of it. If accepted for a trial it is because we want you to eventually become part of the main core. Our current needs: -Disc/Holy Priest capable of playing both specs. Please contact Irial#1475 with any questions. For immediate response contact Irial via email at irialofentensity@gmail.com as it goes directly to my phone. Thanks for looking us over, we hope to be raiding with you soon!Irial3 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Lv 17 Pandaren Assassination Rogue Hi im new to WoW & just looking for a guild that is relaxed & laid back. My realm is Lothar, so let me know if you on Lothar.Blindone2 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 527 assassin rogue LF new home Title says all. Experienced 11/12 TOTChips47 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [A] <Unyielding> 10man LF DPS for core spots Unyielding is an Alliance 1/13H guild currently looking for exceptional players for our 10man raid or just to join the guild. We are a group of raiders with different experience levels who like to progress while keeping a casual raid schedule, allowing us to have lives outside of raid. We feel that being efficient within the raid time is key to progressing at a decent pace which means showing up on time, prepared is very important. Our guild is a collection of mature individuals and strong language is very common. If you are easily offended by that, this may not be the guild for you. Outside of raids, we generally enjoy helping each other out with scenarios, dungeons, LFR, old content runs for xmog....you name it. We are a tight knit community and would love to add more people to it! We are looking for: 1 DPS(Prefer Warrior/Rogue/Warlock) Players of all classes/specs will be considered All applicants feel free to contact me! We are always looking for exceptional players or just people looking for a home to join our team! We raid Sun/Tue/Thur from 7:30pm-10:30pm server time(CST). For more info feel free to respond here or add me in game Meiling#1860.Meiling6 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Agents of Change 2/13H Hello all, Agents of Change is currently looking for ranged dps players to round out our ten man raid team. A couple requirements to consider: 1.Must be able to raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30-12:00 Eastern. 2.Must be 18 years old or older, don't have time for drama. This guild has consistently cleared raid content since the beginning of cataclysm when it was formed (five tiers cleared in a row). We're looking for people who want to find a permanent place to stay and raid. We have a great time but also like to progress steadily. Any ranged players are welcome, but our order of interest is along the lines of mage>spriest>warlock>hunter>ele>boomkin. We're not picky though, so don't hesitate to apply. Our website is http://agents-of-change.wowstead.com/. Feel free to apply there and if you have questions post them here and I'll get back with you. Thanks for your time and we hope to hear from you soon!Selindis0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Premonition Are you looking for a guild that doesn't demand you be on at a certain time of day or night. Then Our guild is the place for you. We enjoy the fun of the game and the people in it. Getting our daily's done questing, and having fun while we get it done. Theres help here for new player's to wow. We are searching for the same kind of players that we are, fun loving joking around, cutting up and getting ready for rated battlegrounds and heroics. Getting gears can be a grind, come have fun while you get it done. We are a family type guild, that is looking for new guildies to join us in the fun of battlegrounds heroics and someday raids. We'er a guild of mostly made up of older players with teens who are great young adults, that understand this game at a higher level than most perfect players, because they care if you get to where you want to go.. We'er rebuilding the guild, back to it formal glory. I'm on most days, if there is a toon on at 5 am server time its me :) my main toon is Wingdove, send me an in game mail, I'll respond as soon as I can. There are a few key players on later threw out the day, and in the evenings. Come join our family on Lightbringer.Nightmarerun0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Enhance Shaman LF Heroic Progression Raiding Currently my main toon has 3/13 H kills in ToT with experience on a few more, however my guild I have been with for a few years fell apart a few months ago and I took a break. Looking to come back to raiding for the new patch, and thus I am looking for a new home. Preferably the guild is still alliance and I prefer 25 man over 10 man, but am flexible on both of these for the right guild. I am used to pushing heroic content when it is current, and when I was raiding I was consistently ranking on a lot of the fights in throne of thunder, although my gear has fallen a little behind since then. If you are in need of an enhance shaman, lemme knowEleonas8 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Assassination rogue LFG! Horde I just re subscribed for the first time 3 weeks ago since Vanilla and am currently looking for a raiding guild that is somewhat established. Looking for a decent group of people to play with that aren't offended easily and like to have a good time. Although I may not have much experience playing MoP, I was and elite rogue on vanilla... 8/8 nightslayer, 6/8 bloodfang, and cleared all bosses in aq40 up to the last one. I am a very quick learner and have already watched videos on all the latest boss fights. Currently I sit at 485 ilvl, hoping to hit over 490 this week if raids go well. Horde Also would prefer to stay on Mal'ganis since it is my old server / only server I've ever played Thank you, hope to hear back and have some opportunities to join a decent well respected guild.Darkkesthour0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 <LAST PULL> LF Mistweaver / Disc Priest <Last Pull> 10man Alliance guild LF Mistweaver monk and a Disc Priest for our core team. Plz have an item lvl 520 or higher and 12/12 experience. Raid times are Mon through Friday 7:30-11:30 server time. Contact idotyous on Stormrage.Illuminatae0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [A] <feedback> seeking 2-3 for 2 days 25man Feedback is a 25man guild on crushridge alliance side. We raid tues and thurs 7-10 PST with a non-reqiured clean up and future flex raid night sunday 7-10. We are newly reformed but our core has been raiding together since wrath. Current proggreession: 4/12 25s  6/12 10s Current needs: Heals: holy palandin and/or resto shaman Dps: 2 of anything minus hunter would do but would like a monk dk and boomkin. Battletag: Jollz#1340Jollz5 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Alter of Storms - "Diversus" Looking for some people I use to raid with back in the day Abracadavars Undead Mage 80 Jul 08, 09 Areses Blood Elf Paladin 80 Sep 21, 09 Balcony Orc Death Knight 60 Sep 21, 09 Brewskay Tauren Warrior 80 Aug 25, 09 Brucewilis Tauren Druid 80 Aug 11, 09 Cantkick Blood Elf Rogue 80 Aug 11, 09 Caulknballz Tauren Druid 80 Aug 25, 09 Chthonic Blood Elf Paladin 80 Jun 21, 09 Chubcat Tauren Druid 80 Sep 21, 09 Coolstory Undead Warrior 63 Sep 22, 09 Cycle Orc Death Knight 71 Jul 10, 09 Cystik Undead Mage 80 Sep 22, 09 Dignus Undead Mage 60 Aug 06, 09 Edthehead Undead Warlock 80 Oct 03, 09 Ekac Tauren Warrior 80 Sep 25, 09 Erehda Tauren Druid 80 Jul 31, 09 Exsequor Undead Warrior 80 Jul 11, 09 Failios Tauren Shaman 80 Jul 16, 09 Fugus Tauren Druid 80 Oct 05, 09 Ghirardelli Blood Elf Priest 80 Sep 24, 09 Görr Orc Shaman 80 Oct 05, 09 Holyhoach Undead Priest 80 Aug 25, 09 Jayschopper Troll Hunter 80 Oct 05, 09 Juicemain Blood Elf Rogue 80 Aug 11, 09 Kaliós Undead Warlock 80 Oct 05, 09 Kïttenkiller Orc Warrior 80 Jul 10, 09 Krûdek Tauren Shaman 80 Oct 04, 09 Lorentz Troll Priest 80 Oct 05, 09 Myotherdruid Tauren Druid 80 Oct 05, 09 Nitroze Orc Hunter 80 Aug 25, 09 Nukerlol Tauren Death Knight 80 Sep 26, 09 Oops Undead Priest 80 Aug 07, 09 Qohelette Blood Elf Paladin 80 Oct 03, 09 Rctman Tauren Shaman 80 Oct 01, 09 Recubo Blood Elf Paladin 80 Oct 03, 09 Redrova Tauren Druid 80 Aug 07, 09 Salao Blood Elf Mage 80 Oct 05, 09 Schloss Orc Warlock 80 Oct 04, 09 Seràde Blood Elf Rogue 80 Oct 05, 09 Sharliza Undead Priest 80 Oct 03, 09 Slapchops Tauren Druid 80 Aug 25, 09 Slidyr Blood Elf Paladin 72 Oct 05, 09 Spectras Troll Shaman 80 Aug 25, 09 Spectraz Tauren Druid 80 Aug 06, 09 Squatthrust Blood Elf Paladin 80 Oct 02, 09 Squeekyman Orc Hunter 18 Jul 05, 09 Swiftslumber Blood Elf Death Knight 80 Aug 21, 09 Tenet Blood Elf Rogue 80 Sep 27, 09 Tenth Blood Elf Paladin 80 Oct 04, 09 Tiamas Blood Elf Warlock 80 Aug 11, 09 Trufax Blood Elf Paladin 80 Sep 06, 09 Tswizzle Undead Priest 80 Aug 25, 09 Uhuh Orc Shaman 80 Aug 21, 09 Ukobach Blood Elf Hunter 80 Jul 08, 09 Valorajin Troll Shaman 80 Jul 08, 09 Vikks Tauren Druid 29 Sep 28, 09 Winds Orc Hunter 80 Sep 22, 09 Wtfboom Blood Elf Paladin 80 Oct 02, 09Xinn0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [H] 13/13 Aftermath - 3 days/12 hours About Us Aftermath was created near the launch of World of Warcraft from a group of serious players who were interested in seeing end-game content. Over seven years of consistent and stable progression, we have evolved into a mature guild concentrated exclusively on PvE progression. Aftermath members range from a variety of backgrounds and age groups. However, the typical member is a young working professional in their mid-twenties with a significant MMO/gaming history. This will most likely be your last guild should you pass trial and earn membership. Players who are hanging up their raiding shoes typically retire within the guild. We have always resided on Mal'Ganis, one of the original WoW launch servers. Mal'Ganis is a Horde dominated high population server with a strong PvE and PvP community. It also boasts a great economy and ample PuG opportunities. Transfers usually wonder why they did not join a higher population realm sooner. Our main goal is to be an end-game progression guild. We put a lot of effort into our progress, but we never ask our members to raid extra hours outside of our schedule. Our focus is always the enjoyment of the raiding experience over our ranking and progression. With that said, we do take pride in what we have been able to accomplish. Here is the obligatory list of past significant and current kills: Mists of Pandaria T15: H: Ra-Den US 53rd H: Lei Shen US 54th H: Twin Consorts US 58th H: Iron Qon US 50th H: Dark Animus US 43rd H: Primordius US 20th H: Durumu US 53rd H: Ji-kun US 58th H: Magaera US 48th H: Tortos US 66th H: Council of Elders US 40th H: Horridon US 45rd H: Jin'rokh US 62nd T14 H: Stone Guard US 63rd H: Feng the Accursed US 51st H: Gara'jal the Spiritbinder US 37th H: Elegon US 46th H: Four Kings US 41st H: Will of the Emperor US 33rd H: Imperial Vizier Zor'lok US 47th H: Blade Lord Ta'yak US 44th H: Garalon US 30th H: Wind Lord Mel'jarak US 34th H: Amber-Shaper Un'sok US 20th H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer US 45th H: Protectors of the Endless US 21st H: Lei Shi US 32nd H: Tsulong US 39th H: Sha of Fear US 34th Cataclysm According to WoW Progress we were the 1st 3 night/week guild in the US to clear all T11 25m heroic content. In T13 we were also the 1st 3 night/week guild in the world to clear Dragon Soul in Heroic 25 difficulty. T13 H: Madness of Deathwing US 24th H: Spine of Deathwing US 24th (pre-nerf) H: Warmaster Blackhorn US 17th H: Ultraxion US 22nd H: Yor'sahj US 49th H: Hagara US 29th H: Warlord Zon'ozz US 28th T12 H: Ragnaros US 43rd T11 H: Al'Akir US 46th H: Sinestra US 82nd H: Cho'gall US 46th H: Nefarian US 33rd WotLK Algalon US 19th Yogg0 US 53rd H: Lich King US 96th Tribute to Immortality H: Halion US 85th TBC Kil'jaeden US 41st Raid Schedule We raid three days a week during progression. A 4th raid night is NEVER added for progression like some other 3 night/week guilds. Wednesday: 8PM CST - 11:30PM CST Sunday: 6PM CST - 11PM CST Monday: 8PM CST - 11:30PM CST Loot Loot is distributed via an officer lead loot council. Tanks are given priority. Members and recruits are awarded loot based on performance, attendance, usefulness, and past loot received. Loot is a means to an end. Guild Perks Anyone raiding with Aftermath enjoys free repairs, consumables (food, flasks, and potions), item enchantments, and gems. Recruitment Needs We have a strong need for healers of the non-priest variety, particularly: Resto Druid Resto Shaman For the rest of our recruitment needs, please head over to http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Aftermath Just because your class is listed does not mean we will not consider your application, we are always looking for exceptional players of any class or role. Please apply at http://www.aftermath-guild.com If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly or any of the officers. Contact Info: Contact outside game: aftermath.malganis (Skype, GMail) Contact officers in-game: Doublestuft(Beeps#1419), Novxjr(Novx#1741), Lazerdollarz, Marza, Aesaa, or Rallik.Doublestuft1 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [H] Vitiate 3/13H ToT LF DK tank and Mage Vitiate - Ysera Requirements: -TeamSpeak3 installed -Ilvl 525 minimum *this is a soft cap; skill > gear* - 12/12 N ToT normal experience required. -Addons: DBM and GTFO installed. What you choose to use after that to get the job done is up to you. Vitiate started as a guild filled with people who took a break for WoW during Cataclysm and we've decided to come back and begin raiding again. Vitiate is looking for serious raiders who have perfected their class and have experience in raiding. We are looking to push quickly through normals and begin Heroics. Vitiate is a relaxed raid atmosphere but expect focus during explanations and boss encounters. Mature and colorful language is used, sense of humor is a must. We're all adults and treat each other with respect. Progression: We began raiding when 5.2 came out. While we recruited and went through the process of growing the team, we worked on T14. Tier 14 - 16/16 Normal Tier 15 - 3/13 H 12/12 N Raid Days and Time: ( Times are server which is EST ) We will raid Fri, Sun and Mon 9pm-Midnight. Raids sometimes will run a bit later if we are close to finishing a zone or a new progression boss. Never any later than 30min. Needs: Tank: Blood DK. Looking for a MT. DPS: Looking for a Mage. Must perform exceptionally. Contact info: You can contact me with RealID Roady#1250.Roady21 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 541 13/13 Rogue seeking Late Night 5.4 As the title says, I am looking for a late night progressive raid. 13/13H cleared this tier is a requirement as I need to be confident that you will be clearing 5.4 as well. Horde or Alliance is fine. Ready to move immediately, though I will be making my decision carefully, and I am only looking for core slots. I prefer an established guild with a proven progression. I can provide performance references if need be. Looking to raid between 10:00PM CST and 2:00AM CST any nights of the week. Add me on RealID or you can post here, but would prefer direct contact. Amirantha#1730Amirantha15 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Shadow Walkers LF More New guild to Illidan, we are looking for more players for our 10M core group. We are looking for mature and social players. We use vent and sometimes skype depending on the situation. We also have full heirloom gear for lvling.Dynaroth0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Well est. guild LF Tank and Disc/SP We are an established guild that has cleared 5 tiers together and are looking to fill these 2 positions in our group. We are on Alexstrazsa/Ally and raid Mon. Tues. Wed. 8-11CST. Paid transfer is available and this is for an immediate position, tank being first priority. We plan on hitting 5.4 strong and should be further in this content but we were delayed in trying something new at the beginning on the tier that did not work. Back to our regular schedule we have been progressing just fine and need to fill these spots permanently. Our group consists of 11 current full time raiders and we swap out people according to group make up or gear that people need specifically. This has been our way to ensure that we never have a missed raid night or down time. We like to have a good time but are serious about the content as the same time. There is no yelling but only admitting mistakes and fixing them promptly as we all want top move forward. We are certainly a tight knit group considering ourselves a family of sorts and welcome the proper person into this family. If this sounds like your fit then we would love to chat with you further. I can be contacted through real ID at Stanaea#1662 or email me at shaneowen7400@yahoo.comStanaea0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [A] Martell or Chivas @saurfang GMT+8 MARTELL or CHIVAS is recruiting for our 10 man raiding team. However we are also interested in those that are just looking for the occasional chance to fill in on the raiding team, or a place to hang out with a great bunch of mature people - while you level or go about your daily routine. We also do a lot of random battlegrounds, LFR, dungeons, ect. together for fun (and points). Raid time: 9.30 - 12pm on Wednesday GMT+8 (12.30am Server time in summer, 11.30pm Server time in winter). 9.30 - 12pm on Thursday GMT+8 (12.30am Server Time in summer, 11.30pm Server Time in winter). How to apply: Apply at http://moc.wowlaunch.com - click on the "Apply to Guild". Alternatively you can speak to myself or any of our members will happily point you in the direction of an officer. Who: We are looking to fill in the missing places in our current team. We are looking for more people to solidify our raiding group and ensure that the raids can run each week. We also have flexibility within our group so that we are open to anyone at present. However, we welcome anyone to apply, from people who just want to join in a raid every now and then, to 1st time players levelling. * Edit for change of times and website detailsJuhamer1 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [A] 13/13H 25m <Crisp> Recruiting Crisp is an alliance 25m guild that has been in existence since 2007. Currently (13/13H) ToT, Crisp continues to recruit, progress, and stay calm during the most epic encounters. Among many other notable milestones... Tier 15 - 13/13h (US 40th Heroic Ra-den) Tier 14 - 16/16h (US 52nd Heroic Sha of Fear) Tier 13 - 8/8h DS (World 4th Heroic Hagara) Tier 12 - 7/7h FL (US 82nd Heroic Ragnaros) Currently recruiting in high need of: *Resto shaman *Shadow Priest with good healing offspec *Boomkin with good resto offspec *Ret pally All outstanding applications are considered. About Crisp Crisp is an adult progression raiding guild on US-Baelgun. Founded in 2007 by GM Samiam, Crisp's longevity can be attributed to our ability to evolve and grow with each new tier of content while maintaining a small, elite, and tight-knit raiding core. We are disciplined, yet fun. We are pioneers of our classes, and we are seeking others performing at peak levels to join us in combating the pixel monsters. Before You Apply We take raiding seriously, but it is also our fun, stress relief, and community. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans so you must be open to that sort of humor. Crisp is strictly an 18 and older guild. Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Ventrilo/Mumble with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude. Attendance Crisp raids Monday - Thursday, 5:30-9:00 Pacific (Invites @ 5:15). We expect near-perfect attendance from all raiders. Loot Crisp distributes loot via rotating loot council. The council consists of the GM and the four guild officers, plus two rotating raid members. The loot council prioritizes players and classes that will most benefit the raid to improve progression. No loot system is perfect, but we have one of the most fair and balanced systems dedicated to furthering progress. Perks All raid consumables - flasks, potions (2 stacks per progression night), and buff food - are covered and we expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank. Perks are available from the moment you start your initial trial with us. In an effort to give back to the community, raid times are covered by multiple streams with full audio of mumble conversations, one of which participates in various giveaways of mounts, in-game pets, and pizza. Please feel free to browse any of the livestreams and archives of our streamers: twitch.tv/baytlm - Primary Stream - Enh. Sham pov twitch.tv/skyemw - Monk pov twitch.tv/infuurno - Mage pov For more information, visit our website at www.crispguild.org or contact us directly via email at recruiting@crispguild.org or hop on to Baelgun-US and ask for an officer. Add an officer directly via Battle tag to chat today-- Chesticles#1307 (Chesticles), Mass#1138 (Mass), or neyugncul@gmail.com (Luc)Luc36 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Friendly guild looking for members. I hope I am doing this right. Lol I am a part of a great guild on Thrall, we are currently looking for new members for raiding. We take all levels. We are very active and have Vent. Members help out fellow guild members with leveling and achievements. We are a level 25 guild with many perks.Rivertaem0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 LF Xrealms Raids 516 frost dk n 495 monk heal I have a 516 Frost Dk and 495 monk Healer and im looking to raidMsemubang1 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [H] Any retro raiding guilds on Illidan? As the title says, I'm wondering if there are any guilds on Illidan that consistently do raids from the BC/WOTLK era. I just recently got back into WoW and I think it would be neat to relive the "old" days and do some raids on a character locked at level 70/80. Note: I'm not really looking for a guild that just facerolls through old content at max level, I actually want to raid at the level the content was introduced at. Any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated.Barragran0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Looking for a guild I played this game afew whiles back and im back. Im a noob now, and i am looking for a guild on my new alt. I am looking for a guild that has raiding groups and help clan mates :) thxLlichknightl2 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Warlock LF Solid Raiding Guild Ill make this short and sweet, Im really late coming to pandaria but I raided everything since burning crusade including heroic modes. Im on a crap server and have just about taken my gear as high as I can go without getting into a better server and guild, 508 item level. Ive almost got my cloak but need group help. Im looking for a solid raiding guild on a high pop server for end game content that raids after 8pm eastern time. Willing to transfer servers and will also be bringing shammy altNivastus16 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [A] 13/13 HM US#24(10) LF DPS / HEAL for SoO Coup de Grace is a 10 man raiding guild, looking for any of the following: We have 2 open spots for: - DPS warrior - have a viable/geared tank OS - ELE shaman - Rogue - DPS Dk - Enhance Shaman THESE ARE MAIN SPOTS Currently 13/13HM - We have been farming Ra-den for over 2 months! What we need from you: - 535 ilvl - Sufficient knowledge of your class - You will be required to post an application and meet with us for a ventrilo interview. - Positive attitude What you should expect from us - guild repairs - potions and food! - some awesome people - Focused progression raiding - lots of bad jokes - WE HAVE DONE EXTENSIVE PTR TESTING. WE ARE GOING TO HIT 5.4 FLYING BABY! Outside of raid Outside of raid we are a busy bunch. We have people playing LoL daily among other games. Additionally we have a casual Friday night alt run that you'd be welcome to join. We raid 3 nights a week, Saturday, Sunday and Mondays from: 11pm-3am EST Occasionally we start at 9EST. This happens like once or twice a month, if you can't make this earlier start time DO NOT SWEAT IT, it's not a big deal. Location: Stormrage - PVE server, so if you don't like the big bad horde killing you while you're trying to smash cockroaches this could be the place for you! -One of the most competitive PVE servers -HUGE population -Stable and large economy Send us an app at http://coupdegraceguild.enjin.com/forum Battle Tag: onions#1810Onions123 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 <Group A Plus> New Guild with 12/12 Exp! <Group A Plus> is a new guild formed by 4 Experienced Raiders on Bleeding Hollow (Alliance) . We are all 12/12 ToT and are looking to Build a 10 man group capable of full clearing 5.4 reg, and heroic! We have 5 guild tabs provide flasks, potions and enchants! We are currently recruiting players above item level 515-520 and are skilled in there class and willing to show up to raids on time! In need of 1 Tank (Dk,Druid,or paladin) 2 healers (Resto druid, Monk, Shaman, Paladin) 3 dps (Rouge, Warrior,Mage,Feral Druid,Enhancement shaman, Ret pally, or monk) If you fit these Requirements we would be Glad to have you!Áccent0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [H] / COMMEND ME / 10m / Thaurissan COMMEND ME is a new Horde raiding guild on Thaurissan, We're currently 6/12 after our first week in ToT. We want you in our guild if you're interested in creating a fun old-school skill-based gaming environment with us. Our current plan for raiding times is to schedule 2 raids per week on Wednesday and Sunday, of 3 hours quality raiding each, with an extra session based on demand. Our planned raid days are Wednesday, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm - with Monday as an optional raid time depending on the current content. We have an immediate need for a warlock and an ele/resto shaman. We will always be on the lookout for exceptional players, so even if your class isn't listed feel free to apply. You can apply here: http://www.commendme.net WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thaurissan/COMMEND+ME Message Samjuan in-game if you have any queries.Samjuan1 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 536 FDK lf weekend raiding guild (AUSSIE) Hi im a 536 frost dk lf a weekend raiding guild to mov we forward in SoO. Curently 12/12 tot with heroic exp, willing to server transferEmadi1 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 LFG Mal'ganis Horde Really behind on progression this expac LFG thats just starting MoP Raids or that has room for 472ilvl Boomkin... PST in game or reply here thanksChaoticsaurs0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 512 warrior or 521 hunter LF a new home Hello there, first of all please actually read this instead of just dropping your spam, start it off with saying For the Horde. My hunter is 521 survival My warrior is 512 Arms I am willing to transfer to any server although i will not transfer to Alliance, even if you're paying i'm not going to Alliance. I am a manager at a restaurant so my hours are very odd so when it comes to raiding the days I am about to list that means I can't adjust the days for raiding. All these times are EST so please put that into consideration as well. I can raid Monday Any time Tuesday 11PM-whenever Wednesday 11PM-Whenever Thursday 12AM-whenever I have been playing WoW since vanilla, I have all end game experience with in current content. The only expansion I did not raid in was WoTLK due to real life issues. I haven't been able to find a consistent raiding team or guild in MoP so my progression is lacking. I have 7/12 on my hunter and 2/12 on my warrior. Even though I have more current progression on my hunter I am alot more experienced on my warrior. I was tired of waiting for the proper guild to come along so my friends and I created one, we went 6/12 but then we fell apart due to lack of attendance. If you have any questions for me my real ID is alexisonfire99@hotmail.com also here is my armory for my hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Teqkilla/simpleDefusiónz7 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 ilvl 521 Hpally LF serious raiding guild hey all, im an ilvl 521 Hpally that has recently come back to the game after an 8 month break at the end of cata, i have mained a paladin since bc and know my class inside and out, in cata i was in a hardcore 25man guild and have extensive experience in heroic raiding, i want to get back into heroics now that my schedule has freed up again, looking to xfer to horde side and on any server, im always prepared for raid and have my own flasks/food etc, i constantly read up on my class and try out the latest theorycrafting to see if i can push my numbers any farther, i consider myself to be a very strong raider and would love to find a new guild to call home, currently im in a casual 12/12 normal guild that only raids 6hours/week so im looking for something more then that, thanks for looking!Acekicker36 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [A] Discipline Priest looking for new home... Hey community, just returned from an absence from the game and am hoping to find a new guild to call home. My gear is mainly from raiding pre-ToT as well as some LFR items from the new ToT LFRs. Obviously not expecting to get replies from the most progressed guilds out there ,but one that might be looking for an experienced player (have been playing/raiding in WoW since vanilla and have some of the achievements to prove past experiences). I guess just reply here or add me in game if you have a spot for me. :) sadizticc#1538Sadistikk3 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 537 Lock LF 10m Alliance guild I am looking for a 10m Alliance guild that raids weekdays from 6-10 central. I don't want to raid weekends and I cant raid after 10:30pm central time 11:30 EST. I have 2/13H experience and would love to join a guild that is working on heroics. I can raid any day Sunday-Thursday. Please post on here or whisper me on Lightbringer.Willowing11 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [10/13H] Need DK / Hunter immediate core. Every core raider in this guild understands that these positions are always a competition. You must perform at all times or your spot will be in jeopardy. No Logs, No Admittance, No Exceptions. [---- Guild Info ----] Realm: Area-52 [EST] 3rd highest populated realmWebsite: www.Still-Thirsty.comProgression: Tier 15: 10/13 Heroic Tier 14: 11/16 Heroic (in 3 weeks of forming)Schedule: Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday Raid Times: 8:15pm - 12:00am EST (Invites at 8:00pm)Loot Method: Loot Council Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Closed Heals: Holy Paladin (Core Spot) DPS: DK / Hunter / Boomkin / Spriest Expectations: 535+ ilvl with Meta. Maintain 99% Attendance. 3 week evaluation period. Missing more than 1 day a week is grounds for removal. 12/12N 8/13H ToT Experience (multiple kills a plus). Mumble with working microphone. *very important* A positive attitude, without elitism. Ability to accept constructive criticism. All potential applicants are given a mumble interview, filling out an application is not required, but overall gives you a better chance of being accepted. [---- About Us ----] <Still Thirsty> has been a long standing guild on Area-52. We've been through a lot, and a lot of crap has happened to us, but our core has survived everything from internal drama, to botched guild mergers. Our core group has never been stronger, and is the same original 8-9 players from the beginning. We have brought new friends into our family and have had tons of players come and go. We've gone from a 10 man, to a 25 man, and back to 10 successfully. We are the foundation of a long term, long lasting guild and are opening our doors to new players looking to kill bosses and acquire currency. Contact info: Fiberoptic - locknlawl#1635 - GM Holix - oliene#1684 - Officer Tkeg - Yiazamat#1202 - OfficerFiberoptic317 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 12/12N 1/13H ilvl 534 Prot Pally LF guild Looking for an experienced, drama-free 10 man normal/hardcore raiding guild....Must have a team that is raid aware, always shows up for raids and is good/decent at Normal progression and some Heroic. Also must be on Area 52 (US) Horde. Btag is LightYagami#1594Xsatashì3 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 517 Resto Druid LFG http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Shifthis/advanced Haven't done much raiding on this character yet. However, my main Disc Priest is 10/13H and am well-versed on all bosses. Willing to Transfer/Faction Change as needed. Please leave your Battletag or website info. Thank you!Shifthis20 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 541 13/13 Rogue seeking 5.4 progression As the title says, I am looking for a late night progressive raid. 13/13H cleared this tier is a requirement as I need to be confident that you will be clearing 5.4 as well. Horde or Alliance is fine. Ready to move immediately, though I will be making my decision carefully, and I am only looking for core slots. I prefer an established guild with a proven progression. I can provide performance references if need be. Looking to raid between 10:00PM CST and 2:00AM CST any nights of the week. Add me on RealID or you can post here, but would prefer direct contact. Amirantha#1730Amirantha2 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 <Avidity> H 10M LF Ele Sham for 5.4 <Avidity> is a horde 10M guild on Kil'Jaeden that raids 3 days a week. We are currently recruiting the following classes for our core for upcoming 5.4. Recruiting Needs: 1 Ele Sham w/ Resto OS Raid times: Tues: 6-10pm PST Weds: 6-10pm PST Thurs: 6-10pm PST Avidity was created by a core of 8/13 Heroic players that left a 25M. We are looking to progress through 5.4 pretty hard. We are serious about raiding and taking the necessary steps to progressing. We are looking for players who know their class and come prepared to raids(via flasks, pots, food). As of this moment gear isn't necessarily an issue but we do ask that you are atleast 515 iLvl where our average in guild is currently 530ish. The only reason behind a iLvl requirement is so that we can adequately adjust to the 5.4 content and start it immediately. If you are interested or have more questions please add me on realid @ Xiten#1628. Thank you.Xite4 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Are you looking for a HARDCORE PvP guild? We are on Tichondrius server and are a very active guild.. MvPvP Is now RECRUTING we are going hard in PATCH 5.4 WE ARE A HARDCORE PVP GUILD very active EXPERIENCE PLAYERS and we offer up to 150 GUILD REPAIRS come join us IF YOUR READY TO TAKE PVP TO ANOTHER LEVEL most active guild on server... TO JOIN GUILD ALL YOU DO IS TYPE /WHO Mvpvp AND ASK A MEMBER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN AND THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO INVITE YOU :)Sydafeks0 Aug 20, 2013