Guild Recruitment

Oct 5, 2013 514 Blood DK potentially LF raid guild Alliance Blood DK tank looking for a potential raid team. Current guild Raid sort of fizzled and I really would like to run SoO. I have a very high learning curve and have been tanking since the start of Cataclysm. Raid Team fizzled at ToT and I decided to take a break. Now that I'm back, would like to find a group that is relaxed but serious about progression. Average 3 nights per week, 3-4 hours per night. Not afraid of wipes and not afraid of trying different strats either. Don't care much about loot systems as long as I get my fair share. IRL, I'm a 31 year old guy so mature and focused.Manov15 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 LF active guild (H) PvE US server Hi all, I am looking for a new home in a mature, fun loving and active guild. I have been away from the game for over half a year, and want to come back and play casually. This means that I am not looking to raid. I may raid in future, but at this time I am too busy to commit to it. I am looking for an active Horde guild on a US PvE server. I don't need much from you, only good company and the occasional advice since I need to get my footing back in the game. I have a level 90 priest which is my main, and may play my mage or druid on the side. While I am not able to contribute directly to the guild's raid progress, I will be happy to help out in other ways where possible. In the past I have done a lot of herb gathering to make flasks/potions to put in the guild bank, in addition to farming for cooking materials. I can't promise too much at the moment though, because I am not sure how much time I will be spending on playing. Of course, if I do find a great guild and enjoy my time playing with them, then it's more likely that I will be around more often. Please leave a manner of contact, or a message here, if you think that you may be able to offer me a home in your guild. Thanks!Lumie1 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Level 80 WotLK Guilds? As the title suggests, I am looking for unique guilds that level cap at 80. Anything expansion wise above WotLK I am not interested in. Includes: justice points, gear, profession points, consumables, etc. I did a forum search and found many threads from 2011 or other outdated, presumed dead threads. Also did a google search and found similar things. This may be a shot in the dark, but thought I'd give it a try and see what, if any was out there. Thanks! *Edit* I'm not interested in 80 twinks. ie: Level 80's in gear beyond the WotLK content. Characters @ level 80 wearing Cata or MoP gear, enchants, etc.Dahliia25 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 H10 - Death and Taxes – LF Tank/Healer/Off-sp <Death and Taxes>, of Korgath fame, is recruiting for a 10 man Normal SoO progression group on Mal’Ganis. Our current members are raid leaders with world/US firsts and top players from GW 2. We are exceptional players not racing to beat content by attrition. We take pride in doing content progression with consistency and farming it with efficiency. We are a semi-casual group with a 3 day raid schedule (Tue/Thu/Sun) from 6:30 to 9:30 PST, totaling 9 hours/week. In our first day of progression (7 members), we were able to get 6/14N. We are very confident in completing heroic content with this schedule. We are currently recruiting for: Tank (Monk or Paladin or Druid) Healer (Shaman or Paladin or Priest) Off-spec Healer You may apply at www.dtguilds.com Please feel free to contact with any questions: Lux#1521Kilesa0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 6/14n LFM25m Healers, Ranged DPS http://www.PrecisionThrall.net Semi casual progression guild 6/14 ~established June 2009 This guild became 4yrs old under the same leadership in June 2013. Our current 10man team is well balanced and well run! We are transitioning back to our original 25m raiding format in 5.4. If you are looking for a permanent home in a stable and fair raiding environment then it is well worth taking a few minutes to contact us. Progression is currently 6/14 SoO on this economically stable, highly populated, Horde heavy server. Bring a relaxed attitude but be ready to work. This is a good group of people. Thanks 25 Man Raid times 8-11pm EST Mon, Tue, Wed Recruiting Healers and Ranged DPS. People that can competently play offspec are given first consideration. Please add Battletag: Cardnialsyn#1620 or Sikwidit#1772 We don't take any members under the age of 18, no exceptions. Please be geared to step into 5.4 content. If you are looking for an adult run, semi-casual raiding environment with stability and structure I strongly urge you to check out our website!Necrotari0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Paradigm Mentality - Darkspear Alliance *WARNING* Do not associate with this guild! Paradigm Mentality is a guild full of trolls. Dyscelia and Firaeveus are the main cause for this bed reputation they are giving the guild but may also include everyone. I would suggest to /ignore them or do not invite them to any grps for anything. Do not accept guild invites unless you wanna join them and in the case, you will get a bad name and no one will like you. Anyway, I advise everyone to not associate with this guild. I am trying to make this community better and make the kids aware that being a public nuisance is uncalled for. More and more kids and people in general are starting to play video games each day and should behave themselves. Those kids can look up to the other people who play video games and learn morals and respect others. Please help make people aware of this guild and any other people or guild that are doing the same. And i mean harmful trolling, not sarcastic trolling.Trasnformer7 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 ZERO REMORSE RECRUITMENT (Tichondrius Horde) <ZERO REMORSE> lvl 25 is LFM members for CORE RBGS, arenas, and casual pvp ..LF Dedicated players who show NO REMORSE to our enemies! Come join our guild and lets have fun and steam roll thru pvp..NEED more 2.2k XP for core rbgs . If you are interested please whisper in game Loco, Plumpspoon, Warspoon, Pewpewspoon, Deadspoon, Deadassault, Xadulis, Deathsrow, or Shiftex.Deadassault0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 [A] 2-3 Nights/Week 10m needs a Hunter! 1/14h <Visceral> of Khadgar-US is recruiting! We have 10 ppl currently but we like to run 11-12 people to sub people in and out for fights that require certain comps. This opening is for an immediate core raiding spot, we have no bench warmers. VISCERAL RAID NIGHTS: Wednesday and Thursday - 8 PM - midnight EST. Occasional third night on Monday/Sunday, same times. VISCERAL PROGRESSION Siege of Orgrimmar: 1/14 Heroic Heroic Throne of Thunder: 13/13, before 5.4 CURRENT CLASS OPENINGS: Death Knight - Open. Druid - closed. Hunter - Open. Mage - closed. Monk - Open, healing/dps. Paladin - closed. Priest - Open, SHADOW Rogue - closed. Shaman - Open, ELEMENTAL. Warrior - closed. Warlock - Open. We currently have two open slots, so we obviously aren't looking to fill all of these vacancies. Also, if you are the "best player ever" in one of the spots we currently have filled, feel encouraged to contact us anyway. We value the player more than the class and will make things work. WEBSITE http://visceral-khadgar.enjin.com/home http://visceral-khadgar.enjin.com/recruitment HOW VISCERAL WORKS What you bring to the raid: a prepared raider, four hours of free time, and a good attitude. What we provide to the raid: flasks, repair bills, potions, fair and structured leadership and coordinated raids. We also have a tabard! Wow! Each raider is expected to have near a 100% attendance rate for the Wed/Thurs main raid nights, since we raid so few nights and keep the roster as lean as possible. Real life happens to all us, but if you are the kind of player that gets hit with real life every week this will not be the guild for you. Applications are best submitted through the guild website, but if you have any questions feel free to contact me through RealID: Enpoli#1681. Feel free to /who Visceral and ask any of our members if Tom is on (his main is named Antistrophe). That's our gm. They'll direct you to him or me. PS: Protector token is basically unused with our current raid composition. Shaman/Hunters take note!Enpoli0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Ex-Top US Raider Hello, interested in a Holy Paladin or a Frost Death Knight? I'm an ex-member of <Uprising> on Aerie Peak, US #21 Heroic: Lich King US #11 Heroic: T11 pre-break up, #23 US 25m when we returned in T14, #17 US ToT, and #9 US 25m Siege right now. Currently looking for a guild for my: 535 Holy Paladin 533 Death Knight DPS DK was my original main, but I recently swapped to Holy Paladin. My Battletag is Mortifer713#1347 10/13H last tier pre-nerf 8/14 normal this tierMasonh3 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Dawning Nemesis@Stormrage13/14N LF Tank/Lock <Dawning Nemesis>(Stormrage) 13/14N (Team 1) is looking to recruit a 545+ ilvl Tank (Plate) and Warlock for our raid team as we finish up normal and progress into heroics. Raid nights are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00-11:00. Mumble is required. Pst me in game or add Gunny#1115 or apply at dnguild.comCattbree1 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Looking for something lighter? 6hrs/week concept.enjin.com Current 10-man needs: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid We also run Flex, and anyone is welcome (that can pull their weight) Concept is more than just a guild, it's a philosophy on gaming. You should be able to play what you want, when you want, and have fun while doing it. You should be able to define for yourself what your objectives are and you should be able to achieve those objectives in a reasonable amount of time. In a solo game, this is easy to come by. Turn the game on, play. No problem. If you didn't beat it then you suck, get better, right? Well that's harsh but in reality that's all there is. You don't get to contact the developer and say make level two easier and then push out a new version of the game, "kthx bye." Cutting to the chase, it's no wonder that something like an MMO, let alone an MMORPG can be incredibly difficult to enjoy on the same level as say, a single player game, where you had all that control and there was really only one variable: how good you were. Getting There So to enjoy WoW on that type of level is a challenge. You can play wow as a single-player game, and get pretty far. However, that was never the design and playing with others can be extremely fun provided a few attributes match up: *Group Atmosphere *Ability *Schedule *Game Outcome (PVE, PVP, etc..) *Ambition (how far do you want to get?) By clearly defining what we are looking for in these 5 core areas we are able to attract and retain a certain type of player. People like us. People who have been around the block, can play at high level but are interested in the primary objective: keeping it fun. When it starts to feel like a chore, people stop playing, plain and simple. We want balanced players, we don't want people who are on 24/7, we want working professionals, people who understand that time is a commodity too, we want to clear content swiftly and precisely. Our goal is to just clear content on normal, in 6 hours a week. A few hard modes as the group is up for it. We're more likely to grab an alt and do it again than try to push end-game hard mode content. Because the title and the mount can be achieved later. Come chat with any of us, or add me on RealID and let's chat! Goortok#1586Kep5 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 528 very skilled hunter LF casual raiding In cataclysm, I raided a lot, with only heroics, four nights a week, and farmed heroic madness until I got sick of it. Right now I'm looking for a casual guild that just raids normal modes for now, because I'm trying to get back into raiding this tier. I have tons of endgame experience and I excel at my class. Any questions, just ask me. I may update this post soon (doing it on phone so it's short). Looking for TEN MANS ONLY. As far as times go I can work my schedule hopefully. Feel free to post below or add my real Id sykosonic91@gmail.com with any recruitment posts or if you want to talk. Thanks hope to hear from you soon :DTwerkin13 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Ret pally LF late night looking for a raiding guild in the times of 11:30pm-4am. Also collecting a holy offset, would not mind rerolling as holy if i can get the gearAkyra1 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Warlock LF Home Basically i'm looking for a new raid group. I recently returned from an absence of a few months and looking at getting back into raiding. I would prefer a weekend or late night raid. No preference between 10/25 but would like to remain horde. However i will consider others if i feel its a good match. Thanks Encantada#1731Encantada6 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 LF raiding guild 1-4pm eastern I'm a prot pally, my husband is a disc priest, we're around 530 ilvl and ready to raid. We are American military living in Germany, hence the odd raid times (1-4pm eastern). It's been difficult trying to find a group with a compatible schedule. We also have several alts that could be gotten ready to raid if a different composition was required. We've played since Vanilla and know the mechanics well, we've taken breaks on and off as life required, but we'd love to find a skilled group of players to experience content with again. Thanks :)Lolitah2 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Spriest LF raiding guild So, i just came back and plan to start raiding again. BUT, the raid times need to be either anywhere between 3am-10am est sun,mon,tues,wed,thurs or anytime fri/sat. prefer 10man but willing to go 25man also.Reapure7 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Closed I found a guild, thanks!Ferrington11 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 13/13H 539iLvl Shadow LF Guild Hey guys, I just came back from a schedule conflict that kept me from raiding these past few weeks, and in that time my guild found a replacement that they are content with. I'm currently looking for a new progression-minded guild that pushes hard for that progression without the "hardcore". What I mean by this, is just playing the game smartly. Don't be making stupid mistakes that cause wipes, know your class, etc. I fully expect to be able to full clear heroic content while it's still current.Ezprezzo11 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 548 Elemental Shaman 13/14 SoO, Elemental Shaman looking for a new home. Guild fell apart here and I am exploring my options. Real id is Druem#1922Raseel28 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 <Excision> 10/14 LF 2 HEALERS FOR 2 DAY GUILD ***EXCISION 10 MAN*** General Information Area 52, CST 10/14 in SoO 2 Day a Week Raiding, with tentative 3rd day Tuesday & Wednesday 9st-1st Who Are We? Excision is a close knit 10 man group forged together near the end of 5.3. We devoted the end of the last tier to gear players and preparing for the upcoming Siege raid. Our guild is very diverse and we place a strong emphasis on “close knit.” We have grown so much since our foundation and now run 2 successful groups in the current raid. The groups are composed of mostly college aged and higher raiders. The guild wishes to peruse the path of being the dominant “2 Day” guild on the server, and clear all current heroic content! Who We Want? We are looking for a special kind of raider that possesses many exceptional qualities. We are looking primarily for humorous adults that want to both have an enjoyable raiding experience while also killing bosses. Also we require a great deal of skill, loyalty, punctuality, reliability and determination for our core raiders. Recruitment Prerequisites *545 Item Level *Legendary Cape *10/14 SoO Progression *Competitive World of Logs samples Available Positions: *IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR HEALERS!!!!! Holy Paladin (High) Disc Priest (High) Resto Shaman (Med) MW Monk (Med) Bench/Back up DPS *used regularly and on fight to fight basis Contact Info: GM: Lephillip, Highdroponic#1329 Officer: Trolloswag, Jelsbury#1780 Officer: Bass, Bro#1266 *Please message in game for fastest results!Trolloswag0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 (10M-10/14NM) LATE 10m LF Hunter and Ele Sham Recruiting for 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar. Current Needs: 1 Hunter (~540) 1 Ele Shaman (~540) Raid Times are below: (All Listed as the NIGHT you'd be raiding) Tuesday: 12:30AM-3:30AM CST Wednesday: 12:30AM-3:30AM CST Thursday: 1AM-3:30AM CST (if needed for progression) Monday:1AM-3:30AM[/b] [b]Our raid group is as followed: Prot Pally Guardian Druid (Feral OS) Disc Priest (DPS OS Shadow) Resto Druid (DPS OS Boomy) Holy Pally Ret Pally Warlock Mage We expect recruits/raiders joining our 10M group to have some HM experience this expansion when the content was current, and to know all fights/their class/roles. We would like to have everyone around at least a 540 ilvl but we will consider all requests. Battletags: Orrun#1948 Stixnbrix#1725 beacon#1160Orrungrond0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Exceptional raiders looking for a new home. Current raiding guild looking for a new home, we've been fighting the roster boss for awhile now and we're looking to move to a new home. We're currently 10/14 normal we've got a 550 arms/fury/prot warrior 553 prot pally 553 blood/frost dk 555 shadow/disc priest 552 warlock 543 rogue 547 resto shaman. we're willing to lead a alternate group or fill spots to be able to start a 25 man, we would all like to be able to raid together. We're all exceptional raiders who do a lot of research on our classes and would love to find a new home with a stable raiding environment, would perfer a guild with equal to or more progression than us. Contact me at Devil#1714 or my officers at herritic#1138 Khrrow#1450 orithon#1382Devil6 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 545 Ele/Resto LF 25m Guild Hello there, I'm currently an ilvl 545 Elemental/Resto Shaman, experience in current tier up to Seigecrafter on 25m. Looking for a guild that wants to progress and do heroics soon. I'm not particularly interested in 10m raiding, so I'm mostly looking for just a 25m guild. I have open availability but would prefer to raid during the week. Previous Exp: Vanilla: Thaddius Naxx40 as a lock BC: M'uru Pre-nerf as a hunter Wrath: US19th Yogg 0 and up to heroic LK as a priest Cata: Up to heroic Rag Phase 3 until guild fell apart as a priest Panda: Currently through Malk in SoO normal as an ele shaman. Feel free to add me on Real ID Niroxx#1486 Hope to hear from you soon!Nazex27 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 <Design> 10m 6/14H SoO Recruiting <Design> was formed shortly after Mists of Pandaria launched and quickly rose to the top 10 ranks of the server progression for Tier 14. We were founded to be a guild for high quality players to seek progression raiding, while still maintaining an insightful and friendly atmosphere to the public and its members. We welcome social/casual members and do our best to include them in our day-to-day happenings (5 mans, scenarios, fun-runs, etc.) We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a laid-back and casual environment and enjoy all aspects of the game by regularly doing PvP/arena and Challenge modes in addition to raiding. If you're looking for a quiet, but fun and laid back atmosphere and have similar progression goals or experience, give us a try! Recruitment needs are as follows: Mage Elemental/Resto Shaman Disc/Shadow Priest Holy Paladin Item levels should be roughly 552 or higher with 2/14+ HM exp in T16, plus legendary cloak. Exceptions can be made with proof (logs) of consistent extraordinary performance. We raid Tues, Wed & Thurs from 9:00PM-1:00AM CST (server time) and are currently 6/14 Heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar. What we ask from our raiders: Attendance -- this is VERY important as we like to maintain a small roster. This will almost always guarantee you a spot, yet we rely on our members to make a very high percentage of raids in order for this to happen. Attitude -- We want people who WANT to raid DESPITE the occasional tough/stressful raid night. We have a passion for it during the hard times and the good, and so should you! Knowledge --Players who can perform well at any spec they choose from and fully utilize both their main and off specs. Players who can be VOCAL during encounters while performing their class responsibilities. We strive to be as versatile as possible for a 10m raiding guild If this sounds like something up your alley, don't hesitate to leave us a in-game mail or message Fyte (Vitiek#1666), Fayt (Fayt#1129), Korathan (Adrian#1873) or Bujutsu when we're online. We are always recruiting exceptional players of any role, though we may not always have guaranteed raid spots. If your class isn't posted but you'd like to have a chat anyway, our mailboxes are always open. Thanks for reading!Korathàn20 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 559 Warlock LF Guild Hey all, my guild just switched GMs this week, so I'm looking for a new home. If there's any interest of talking with me for more information, post contact information here.Feamot80 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 549 Resto shaman, 13/14N Looking for Guild Hey guys, I am currently 9/13H 25 man in TOT, and 13/14N 25 man in SoO looking for a guild. I am looking to get into a group of equal skill and quality, and dive into heroic content. I have my legendary cloak, and I am very skilled at my class as well as other classes for healing. I can raid weekdays and Sundays after 5pm CST and before 1 AM CST. I am looking for either a 25man or a 10man, I prefer 25-man, but I don't really care, and I don't have a preference to alliance or horde. Leave your battletags below and I will pst you if I am interested :). Of course I have logs to show my worth, and I can easily have a conversation about my class's strengths and weaknesses and theorycraft about all healing in wow. Thanks.Wixu43 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 550 Resto Shaman Hi, I am a 550 resto Shaman that is currently unsatisfied with my guild. I have not made the decision to leave my current guild yet. I am just seeing what options are out there. I currently raid 3 nights a week so not looking to raid more than that. So if you are looking for a resto shaman I would love to hear from you. Please leave a battletag so that I can get ahold of you.Denato32 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 1/14 Herioc *Paid exfer*25 Man LF dps Looking for amazing players to add to our core roster for 5.4. Dps- All classes- Exceptional talented dps Guild Information: - 25 man, progressed to 1/14 Herioc SOO. - located on Tichondrious-US -Tues, Wed, and Thurs 6:30-10 Server time or 9:30-1:00 Eastern time. - DKP loot system - Website is www.night-shift.net Requirements: - Must have good attendance and show up to raid ON TIME - ilvl 545+ and ready to down content ASAP. - Be knowledgeable about your class, and be willing to research and learn. - Must have ventrilo and microphone - LOVES to raid, responsive to constructive feedback, researches fights before showing up to raid If you think this sounds like something you're looking for, please send me a tell in game by adding my battletag beergut123#1238Beergût5 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 553 Enh Shaman LF Heroic raiding guild Due to recent and unfortunate circumstances, as well as time constraints, I will most likely have to leave my guild and look for a new one. 6/6H 6/6H 4/4H T14 10m 11/13H 25m/ 13/13H 10m 1/14H 10m With said time constraints I'm looking to find a well progressed and laid back guild with no drama that is as focused as I am. The times I'm looking to try and obtain are 9/10-12/1EST. I'm constantly min/maxing my character for current and future content. Want to stay 10m if possible Willing to xfer as soon as possible Most recent world of logs that I was active for more than one fight: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/653k9nxvsioh9qpb/ Want to stay HORDE! You can post your info here or contact me in game Pwnin#1551 Hope to hear from you soon!Pwninn12 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Now Recruiting for Nordrassil DARK INTENT of Nordrassil is now recruiting geared tank's,/heals and R/M DPS for second progression team we are currently 7/14 in SoO 10 man normal and 7/14 for flex please let us know visit our guild website to ty TANDAVINKolobaris0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 551 Enhancement Shaman Top 10 experience I'm looking for a progression oriented guild whose members always strive to perform at their best and are always looking to improve. I prefer a laid back, friendly, and social atmosphere. I'm not interested in guilds whose members are antisocial and only log on for raids.. I'm looking for guilds that raid anywhere from 7pm - 2am EST, although I will give consideration for later raiding. I'm easy-going, drama free, and always come to raid prepared and ready to roll. My background includes top ten raiding and #1 parses across multiple classes and specs. If you have full confidence in your guild and its ability to progress, along with interest in bringing me in as a raider for SoO, please respond with information. I will be checking this thread often and will respond to those that I am interested in.Sodapopinksi15 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 [H] 14/14 Looking for exceptional dps/healers Greetings! Legion Of The Shadow Knights is a 10 man guild with its sights set on moving onto 25 man raiding! LoSK at a Glance: Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday @ 8:30pm est until ~11:30pm est Saturday @ 8:30 pm EST until 11:30pm est NOTE: During inital progression on a patch, or when we're making a push, longer hours are pushed. Having a fairly open schedule is a huge, huge, huge plus. Loot System: Pure performance and need based loot council, with the latter taking precedence over the former (within reason) Website: www.losk.us (for recruitment, however, see below.) Currently recruiting: Exceptional DPS of any class and Healers of all classes! The recruitment part of this post will be toward the bottom, but for now, just some general stuff, since I actually get asked about this sorta thing kinda often. As for who we are... Legion of Shadow Knights is among the oldest guilds on Ravenholdt. We were originally founded as a social and leveling guild, though through the years we've taken a slow slide toward raiding, and with 5.2 we decided to take a swing for a more hardcore raiding experience which we've done to modest success. We are currently 10/13H in ToT, and are recruiting players who are looking for a chance to be a part of one of the finest group of raiders on Ravenholdt. Recruitment: We are going to be switching over to 25 man soon and are looking for more people to round out the roster. We are currently 14/14 SoO (Server first Garrosh) We have not pushed heroics yet because we wanted to make the full switch to 25 mans first. If you're interested, add veyloris#1897 or e-mail veyloris@gmail.com What we want from you A strong, consistent raider who is devoted to getting themselves and our group to the best that we can be. I'm a devout believer that anyone can do anything they set their minds to (within reason). I don't care what your history is in raiding, I want to know that you're a person who wants to succeed, and you just need a place to do that. As far as non-class specific desires: -First and foremost by a mile is the ability to research and the willingness to do that, as well as various 'homework' that surrounds raiding. In recent times, we've been breaking into taking the game quite seriously, and as a result, the individual work required to keep up has increased tremendously. We require a spreadsheet of bosses that you need to be maintained, as well as for people to have fights researched in advance. -Optimal race, professions, gems, and enchants. Race changes might sometimes need to happen, as well as professions. -Strong knowledge of this game, raids, your class, and others' classes. WoW is a numbers game where knowledge is power. Optimizing is half of the battle, and knowing what you're optimizing to fight against is the other half. Know how your class/spec works in all types of situations, whether that be AoE healing fights, multi-target DPS situations, or otherwise. Be prepared to change how you play up to best fit the situation. -To be willing to try new things on your character and strategy-wise. We change strats sometimes, and that'll mean some stupid wipes. Just be okay with change. -Be able to stand your ground, but ONLY WHEN YOU NEED TO. This group has some smart people in it, and as a result, when it comes to talking about numbers, people usually tend to push their points pretty hard. You have to be able to defend what you are doing, assuming it is correct. -Be able to take criticism professionally. If you're doing it wrong, you're doing it wrong. What's already happened is gone and past. You need to be able to correct what you're doing in the future, however, which is impossible if you aren't able to take criticism well and look at what you're really doing. -Be able to participate in the discussion. I'm the raid leader in title, but I'm more of a figure head. As with loot, I have final say, but we, as a group, are working together toward the boss kill. Communication is very, very important, and if you can't talk frequently about what needs to be said, this won't be a good fit.Gozzilok1 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 553 SPriest LF High End Raid Guild. Hey guys im 11/14 normal at the moment, being held back. Looking for a raiding guild that ends at or before 11pm EST and is at least 13/14 Normal SoO. Dedicated raider with usually 100% attendance. There is a link to some of my logs. http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/area%2052/mondrago/ Info on me: 27, male, from NYC. Have been playing/raiding since vanilla. 8/13 Heroic ToT pre patch. BattleTag is Panatae#1721. contact me in game via whisper or in game mail. Thanks all!Mondrago24 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 548 10/14SoO Spriest LF raiding guild. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Athe%C3%ACus/advanced Looking for a raiding guild with CST late night hours Prefer Horde but will continue to stay Alliance. Clawsofgod#1769 add me if you would like to talk or email me at alinder212@hotmail.com. Thanks.Atheìus31 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 2/14HM 556 Warlock LFG 556 Warlock Proficient in all three specs. ToT Progression: 13/13HM SoO Progression: 2/14HM Haunted#1955 feel free to add me and look over anything you might need my via armory.(Alt code is 163) Can provided logs and anything you may need.Haúnted25 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 557 Holy Paladin LF HM raid team After my guild last tier ran into difficulties near the end, and getting 11/13 HM, I was accepted to Encore, which is one of the top 25-man guilds on Illidan. Well, after 3 weeks with them, I've been in on only a handful of fights and only 1 HM fight. I had a good talk with the raid leader last night. He said he likes me, but feels that Holy Paladins got the shaft in 5.4 and he can't justify using them over Resto Shaman and Resto Druids. So, my options are to stay with them and only come in for bosses when they are on farm, with the occasional progression fight where BoPs and Devo help, or find a new home. I'm exploring that option. I would prefer to stay Horde, since I have 3 toons and the cost of transfers add up quickly, but for the right opportunity, I would consider it. Given how 25s are looking for Holy Paladins, and my long history of healing in 10's, I would probably prefer to go back to 10-man, but would consider 25. My available times are 9-12:30 ET, any 4 nights at most. These are hard limits. Please do not try to talk me into an 8-11 ET raid time. My real life doesn't allow it. A little more about me... I am the guy that will always be there, on time, with food and flasks, prepared, having read up on the fights and strats, etc. I get along well with others, don't irritate people with constant blather over mumble/vent. I don't call out others for their mistakes. That's the RL's job. I have experience as a GM, Raid Leader and Officer, although I am not looking for any of those roles. I am a good follower too. Finally, I'm a good healer. I look forward to hearing from you. My realid id: Angelgabriel#1993Angelgabriel17 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 545 mistweaver monk LF 4+ night raiding guild I'm looking preferably for a 10 man guild that will progress heroic content very soon. I'm potentially open to 25 man if it's the right fit. I'm EST, and want to raid nights - at least 4 nights a week. I took a break from the game during ToT when my former guild fell apart after some core people retiring from raiding. I've recently tried to help reignite our old guild with the remaining former members, but it's been rough. Right now I'm checking out my options and searching for a guild that needs a full time healer. Perfect fit would be to 2-heal fights with anyone that isn't a resto druid, and 3-heal fights with disc as part of the comp. I have previously been in guilds that have downed end game heroic content, especially in WoTLK and BC but also some in earlier Cata. Before moving to Monk, I played Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Druid tank (only in BC) and Mage (only in Vanilla). You can check out my experience on my old resto shaman (Jazzfox, Illidan). And, sorry I don't have raiding quality DPS OS. please add me jazz#1334Jazzduck18 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 552 Ret LF new 25man home My guild is dying so I'm looking to make the jump back up to 25man but finding a guild that actually needs a ret is decently hard. Nefria#1768 Hit me up.Nefria3 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 4/14H - 13/13H prot paladin Looking for a competitive stable guild to progress through heroics with. Alliance strongly preferred, 10/25 makes no difference. Not looking to reprogress, please be at or near my experience. Can Provide Logs, etc upon request. Post here or leave your realid and i'll add you.Putmeincoach13 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 557 Blood DK LF Guild 557 blood dk tank. Looking for a guild clearing heroic modes. Joined this guild just before SoO and they just broke up. Currently 1/14 heroic. Know all the heroics and all. Will go over more details directly. Post your spam here or add my battle tag - mrnick0626#1760Crotonic22 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 554 Holy Paladin LF 14/14+ I am a 554 holy pally, i am currently 14/14 due to bad raid schedule. I accepted a new job and cant raid Wednesday nights till after 9:30pst. I am looking for a 10man raiding guild that is currently 14/14+ and I will need a payed transfer. i can transfer ASAP, saved up to garrosh this week. Pst Cherret#1967Retolydin13 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 550 shadow priest for 10 man raiding guild hello, i'm looking for an active guild that's raiding SoO. the guild i'm in now is only raiding 2 days a week and some of the members are having problems with attendance which is preventing us to progress. the problem is my availability. i do work and go to grad school, both full time, so the only days i can raid are tues-thurs evenings (5-11pm PST). i do consider myself to be a very dedicated raider with 100% attendance, always on time and prepared. i am willing to server transfer and faction change for the right guild. 10 or 25 man is okay, but i do highly prefer 10 mans. please feel free to respond with some guild info, and i'll be sure to btag you. thanks a lot!Glitchwerkz20 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 544 Heroic Quality Ret Pally LF H SoO Slot Competent ret paladin whom will pull numbers out of the cleave and fire if sounds good leave btag and pick me up for some solid 100% attendance dps 9/9 Gold Challange close to realm bests 8/8 Heroic DS 6/6 Heroic MSV 5/6 Heroic HoF 1/4 Heroic ToeS 10/13 Heroic ToT 10/14 SoOPyz11 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 552 High Parsing Fury Warr 6/14H Experienced Hello my name is James, i am 21 years old , i play this game for a living right now, and i am looking for a 10 man Horde raiding guild, that is focused on progressing quickly, and already 6/14H mode atleast, also paid xfer if possible would be amazing.i am only willing to come over if i am going to have a raid spot and not sitting on the bench i want to raid and progress with the guild MOP Progression: 13/14 SoO 6/14H experience (Heroic Iron Juggernaut Kill) 13/13H Throne of Thunder 6/6H MSV 5/6H HoF 4/4H ToEs Cata Progression 8/8H DS (6/8H Prenerf) 7/7H DS (6/7H Prenerf) Heroic rag wipes last phase without Nerfs 6/6H BWD 2/2H Throne of the Four Winds 5/5H BoT World Of Logs: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Mal'Ganis/Ragebane/ ALL LOGS AND RANKS ARE ON WOW HEROES feel free to add me to btag Rageworks#1141Ragebane24 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 2/14 Heroic 550 Resto/Boomkin Looking for a guild thats pref west coast or a guild that raids later in eastern/central time. Have cutting edge Heroic sha, 11/13 tier 15, and 2/14 heroic tier 16. Looking for pref 25 man and horde, but 10 man or alliance is fine. Add me on real id if you wanna talk in person kaa#1339Bepp26 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Recruiting: AdventureTìme - Tichondrius Hello ladies and gentleman! Are you a casual player? Do you have irregular work/school hours? Do you just want to make some new friends to play with? PVE? PVP? Do you want to come on just to chat or do some activities? Come join AdventureTìme in Tichondrius if you just want a home. AdventureTìme is currently a small level 8 guild, but with your help we can hit 25 in no time! Join us today and tell all your friends too! If you want to join please leave a post here or message Kelea or Dâvy in game!Dâvy0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 547 ele shaman seeking 12/14 or better Hello, as posted I am a 547ilvl ele shaman seeking raiding guild that has cleared atleast 12/14 normal. I have 8/14 normal and 2/14 heroic exp. Reason I am seeking a new home is the raid leader decided to run 4 subs and now I don't get any playtime. My available days and times are as follows. Monday- Friday 7:30 EST - 12:30 EST (Will also raid Sundays but not Saturdays) Add me in game if you have any further questions Prooff#1845Dreadnoughht20 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 534 Frost dk lf raiding guild I am currently looking for a guild to raid in i am available from 6pm-1am PST, i would like to stay alliance.Inkz0 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 545 ELE Looking for Heroic Siege 545 Ele sham looking for a raid that is 4/14+HM Currently 13/14 Raid times Mon-thurs 4-9 (est)Warghh3 Oct 5, 2013