Guild Recruitment

3h 880 Veng. Demon Hunter LF Raiding Guild As the title states I'm an 880 tank that recently returned to the game two months ago after, approximately, a 2 year break. I have always been an end-game raiding player, up until Wotlk and am very dedicated. I learn encounters very quickly, and can become a dependable raid member on your roster given the chance. I'm not looking for a carry but looking for a guild that has an High need for a mediocre geared player at this time. What you will get is a player that is dependable, always shows up to raid before the start and gives maximum effort on every encounter. Raid times are varied at this moment, would prefer EST guild as that aligns better with my job. Feel free to add me on Battlenet, so we can chat further about raiding. Ashilda#1480Dazlianis1 3h
3h Holy Pally Returning for 7.2 Seeking Guild! Hey all! I decided to take a break around right after Nighthold launched due to transferring to a new university and wanting to settle in. Well, I've settled and am looking to get back into the raiding scene. Ideally I'd like to find a semi-casual raiding guild that runs earlier in the week during the evenings. Open to faction/server transferring so that won't be an issue. Either drop a message here or add me on bnet: Clone#1535 Looking forward to hearing from yinz!Ashero6 3h
3h H<Order of Chaos> 1/10 M NH LF Dps <Order of Chaos> is currently 10/10H and 1/10M NH, Horde guild on Thrall, seeking progression-oriented Tank and Dps. We offer a friendly social environment that also pushes forward into Heroic and Mythic Raids. Our Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs; 9:45PM—1:00AM EST Definitely need a Tank! Would love to see some logs if you have them. And, also looking for some dps! Highest Needs: Warlocks Warrior (Dps) Medium Needs: Rogues Mage Monk (dps) Warrior (dps) Paladin (dps, prefer with healing OS) Lowest Needs: Hunter Shaman Druid Loot Method: We use Loot Council consisting of 2 officers and 1 raider to distribute loot. Each week, raiders and officers are rotated to join the loot council to keep things fair. Everything is taken into account: attendance, attitude, consistency, recently awarded pieces, etc. Attendance Policy: You are allowed to miss 3 and a half hours of raid per month. Each time you are late, you are deducted for the amount that you are late. If you miss more than 3 and a half hours, you will be removed from the roster. However, if there are rl issues/concerns, then you will not be kicked off. If this is the case, it is important to maintain some communication with us about your situation. Expectations: -Punctuality: It is very important to be online on time and ready to pull by 10 PM. -Discord: Hopefully with a working microphone. Attentive listening skills. -Raid awareness: Dead dps does no dps. -Attendance: We understand real life stuff happens, but please stay committed as best as you can -Consistency in performance -A strong and clear understanding of your class. -Research fights! -Consumables: We do offer them to raiders via the guild bank, but please be prepared at all times Please add: Clazzical#1132 and/or ShikomeiTFC#1721 for more information :DLialeanna48 3h
3h Hunter looking for Raid/Pvp guild so i recently came back to the game and was looking to getting back into raiding and pvp, looking for a home for my hunter especially during this 25 % off blizz services stuff. Let me know guys.Komaji11 3h
3h [A] 5/10M ►2 NIGHTS◄ LF DPS Looking to balance competitive gaming and RL? <Esper> is recruiting for Mythic raiding. Here's the spam. Raid Nights/Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9PM-12PM EST Progression: 5/10 M NH | 9/10M EN/TOV | Mythic+21 Server: US-Aerie Peak - Med/High Pop PVE Faction: Alliance Loot System: Suicide Kings About Us: We're mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule, so we can also balance gaming and you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles. Recruiting Needs: Exceptional DPS - Particularly a Mage, Warlock, or Shadow Priest Interested? Our website: www.esperguild.com Bnet contact: Palewind#1990 or Moki#1503Palewind101 3h
3h looking for raiding guild 877 frost mage. Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday night I can raid AFTER 8pm pacific standard time 10 pm cst or 11pm est. Looking for alliance only. ThanksItburns3 3h
3h 898/902 Ret Lf Late night raiding! FACTION DOES NOT MATTER https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20601350/11/# - 7.2 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20601350/11/#partition=1 - 7.0-7.1.5 I am currently looking for a raiding guild that raids late at night, around Midnight EST/EDT. My current attention span can handle about 3 constant hours a night punching myself against a wall of progression before finally sputtering to a halt. At most, I'd like 2 days a week. I can most certainly do 3, if say a new patch dropped and everyone was ZOMG LEWTZ. I am perfectly fine with Heroic raiding, I am fine with Mythic+ dungeons. Mythic raiding, however, has left a sour taste in my mouth this expansion, so that is low on priorities(very little interest). I've been doing the whole raiding thing on and off since... jeez, since the AQ doors opened up, all those wonderful nights in Molten Core, the countless wipes on Razergore due to someone mucking up the orb.. yeah. *ahem* I rarely, if ever pug content, because that's just asking for an aneurysm in itself. Should this be of interest, my btag is TabKey#1724. Feel free to shoot me a line!Tabér3 3h
3h Dark Twilight Team 2 Needs Mythic Raiders <Dark Twilight> has been around since 2004 and currently the #1 guild on Bloodhoof. Due to a recent influx of raiders, we're recruiting to build up an additional Mythic raid team (Blue) to keep up with the first (Red.) Our goal is to be equal to the Red team in progression and be #1 and 2 on the server. Red team is 6/10 M in Nighthold right now. The Blue team leadership experience is 7/7 M 3/3H and 10/10H. The current team is ~16 members strong while adding more every week. We are currently recruiting healers and ranged dps. All exceptional players will be considered. Off tanks are nice too! Blue team raid times are Sunday and Monday from 8:30 - 11:30 EST. Wednesday 9:30 - 12:00 is a more laid back raid focusing on normal/heroic content. Expectations: The following qualities are expected of potential applicants in order to be an ideal candidate for progression raiding: Know your class and role. You should be able to tell us things like your optimal tier setup, BiS trinkets, and stat priority. Understand how logs work and be passionate about your performance. All of our players are constantly pushing for higher numbers; having a similar mindset will do well for you. Be punctual and consistent with high raid attendance barring emergencies. This is a game and we like to have fun. We understand that often the real world must come first, but also understand that we are still progression minded and players who miss raids often will be placed on the bench when it comes to starting Mythic progression. Know how to use Discord. You need to be able to listen to raid leaders. Be prepared for fights. No one is here to micro-manage you; you need to understand what your job is on each fight. Make sure you have all necessarily food, flasks, pots. Do whatever you need to do to learn the fight mechanics of progression targets before we get there: watch boss videos, train yourself, pug fights, etc. Most importantly, be patient, be open to criticism, and be open to recognizing and learning from mistakes. No one is perfect and !@#$ sometimes happens. It's not the end of the world if we hit a wall on a boss, you don't get a piece of loot, or don't end up in a specific raid. You need to be able to approach obstacles in stride.If you're interested in a stable community of semi-hardcore raiders with an open positive attitude of self-improvement and dedication, message Vultein#1380 or kilo70#1310 in game or Vultein#7253 or Kilo#5426 on Discord Please mention that you're interested in the blue team.Vultein13 3h
3h 909 Equipped Fire Mage 90%+ Hey All, 1. Times available & time zone: 6-10PM Central Time Zone (Will consider going later depending on the guild) Any day of the week works. 2. Server preference: Doesn't matter 3. Faction preference: Horde, but willing to go alliance. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore, I try my hardest to do my best and that is all I expect out of the raid, with people that are not pulling their weight to either be replaced or talked with. 5. Current progression/experience: Looking for at least 3/10M. 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1360127/latest/#partition=1 Still do not have legendary helm so the tich + Skorp can be better, and spellblade. 7. Contact info: Kresh#1630 or post here. 8. Anything else: I am looking for a guild that wants to progress, and is willing to replace people when needed. I am not looking for a guild that keeps around members just because they have been there forever yet cant perform. I do not know when I will be able to switch to frost so at the moment I wont be playing that until closer to Tomb, and I understand if the raid does not want a fire mage. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from all guilds!Inferno19 3h
3h 899 MM Hunter / 900 MW LF A mythic guild with early evening raid hours on Area 52. 10/10H and 1/10MXposeidon15 3h
4h CoD - Area 52(H) - 10/10H LF R.DPS for Mythic <Cherubs of Death> - on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby. Who We Want - We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders. What We Are Currently Recruiting- -High- S.Priest Boomkin Mage MW Monk -Medium- H.Priest WW Monk Hunter Death Knight (Blood/Frost/UH) -Low- Rogue Ret Paladin Havoc Demon Hunter Our Raid Info- 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV 10/10N 10/10H NH We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST How To Contact Us- Tristrem#1953 - GM/RL Joker#18960 - Recruitment Officer manpanda#1226 - Recruitment OfficerÐoob16 4h
4h 893 Guardian 894 Mage Looking for 1 or 2 day raiding guild. Late night (10 EST) start times with deep heroic progression (8 9 or 10/10). Looking to stay Horde, will transfer to any server.Garmán32 4h
4h 900 prot.ret pally LF raiding guild Hello, i am a 900 ilvl prot/ret paladin looking for a raiding guild. I can raid any time or day, and have no problem transfering/faction changing. I have 10/10 heroic exp. WOuld like to get in to mythics eventually. Pst me here or on real id @ ghastlee#1307. or discord @ lovestainz#1832Farnswòrth12 4h
4h <Semantics> 3/10M LF Core Healer semantics-guild.com Tyg#11303 Recruitment Needs: Shadow Priest - High Hunter - High Resto Shaman - High Holy Paladin - High Ret Paladin - High Progression 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 3/10M Nighthold 13/13M (US197) HFC Raid Times Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday 7 PM to 10 PM CST | 8 PM - 11 PM EST | 5 PM - 8 PM PST We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system. What we ask of our raiders : Know what mechanics are coming and be ready to fill a specific role for the fight. Always assume that you are going to be chosen for it and know what to do. Know your class | Research what you can do on specific fights to be better. Talents, movement, spell usage, etc. A good mentality | When you make a mistake, own up to it and get better. If advice is given, take it as constructive criticism and learn.Tygs25 4h
4h [US][A][Stormrage] Zenijar | 8/10H NH Our raid times are as follows: • Heroic - Tues/Wed, 9:30PM-11:00PM server (Eastern) • Normal - Thursday, 9:30PM-11:00PM server (Eastern) Zenijar is based on US-Stormage as an alliance PvE-centered semi-hardcore guild. Our current Heroic Nighthold progress is 8/10 kills. We just went through a roster change and we're down 3 healers, 1 melee dps, and 1 ranged dps. Discord is required to raid, and suggested to join. Some of our guild benefits are: • Flasks/pots/food for core heroic raiders. • Almost every profession maxed by our guildmates. • Opinions and suggestions are 100% needed to improve the guild, so your voice will matter. • Active players who will help you with an array of things from mythic+s to old raid content. Our guild has 9 core raiders: 2 Tanks • Guardian Druid • Protection Paladin 1 Healer • Mistweaver Monk 5 Melee DPS (and an extra on-bench) • Fury Warrior • Windwalker Monk • Unholy Death Knight • Retribution Paladin • Havoc Demon Hunter • Assassination Rogue (on-bench) 2 Ranged DPS • Frost Mage (Raid Leader, me) • Affliction Warlock (ez portals ez life) We also have a hyper-flexible group which includes a few of our core raiders to farm 10/10 Normal Nighthold every week. Please add Maestraeux#1744 or Nymbo#1488, and let us serenade and persuade you to come join and have a good time!Maestraeux1 4h
4h [H] Blood of Vengeance 3/10 M LFM <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Pawpin0 4h
4h [H] 6/10M NH LFM DPS/HEALS Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 7 hours (2 days) to our raid week. As such, it is important that all of our applicants first be sure that they are ready to be not only punctual, but to be thorough in their preparation and as proactive as they can in learning encounters before they are pulled. Below is some of the relevant information regarding our guild and server. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions. T19 progression: 6/10 M-NH 2/3 M-ToV 7/7 M-EN Raid schedule: Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time Loot system: Progression focused loot council Recruitment officers: soj#11462, schtoogie#1186 Faction: Horde Connected Realms: Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn Class needs: Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below. 1 Melee DPS (preference towards DK or Fury Warrior) 1-2 Ranged DPS (preference towards Hunter, Moonkin or Elemental Shaman) 1 Healer (preference towards Holy Paladin or Resto Druid) Where to apply: If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.Soj182 4h
4h [A] Pandamonium 3/10M NH for Weekend Raiders Pandamonium is seeking Alliance Weekend Raiders for Nighthold! Looking for people that are Mythic ready and willing to hop servers and join us. We are filling an immediate DPS position for the core group . Looking for people with experience in the current raid tier, with gear ready for mythic raiding. Raid times: Sat 7pm-10pm EST Sun 7pm-10pm EST Current Progression: 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV 3/10M NH http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...on/Pandamonium What we're looking from you: Knowledge of your class, its mechanics, and its roles. Knowledge of the current raiding tier. The ability to communicate and take criticism. A good-natured personality. A desire for progression. If you would like to contact us for more information, please add us on B-Net Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192 Melee Officer: Keaton#1165 Raid Lead / Guild Master: Atrianna#1646 or apply on the website.Atrianna8 4h
4h ✨ 7/10M NH ✨ T/W 7-11 ✨ LF Rogue & More ✨ ... ... ... * Yes, apps are required from everyone as well as logs. * Server transfer will be required.Krazyrampage97 4h
4h 896 rogue LFG I'm a very long time rogue player and my ideal guild is Horde with an immediate opening. Please post guild info or add Qrk#1317Highjustice10 4h
4h [A] <Arctic> Aerie Peak 7/7M 2/10M 2 Nights What we are about! We are a lively guild on alliance side Aerie Peak, that we feel, does a good job of keeping a fun, lighthearted atmosphere while progressing at a steady pace considering our small number of raid hours.<Arctic> has been together since early 2013 and while it began as a casual ten-man, It had moved on to be an accomplished 20 man mythic guild. Quite a few of our members have been raiding together for a few years now, but with so many changes to the game we had to make some tough decisions on the progression we had grown accustomed to. Our goals moving forward! We have a strong core that are missing a few pieces to finish off the team, our goal is to clear mythic content while still current, all the while recruiting new members that fit our system and will be around for the long term. If you have a limited time schedule but want to be surrounded with solid players that understand the game and raiding then this is the guild for you! Our Schedule! Tuesday: 6:30-10:00pm PST (9:30-1:00 EST) Sunday: 6:30-10:00pm PST (9:30-1:00 EST) Our Recruitment Needs: Shadow Priest (Healing OS Pref) Balance Druid (Healing OS Pref) Retribution Paladin Rogue Warlock What we expect from applicants: Extensive, up-to-date knowledge of the spec you're applying as. We don't raid many hours, and our progression depends on our raiders playing as effectively as they can. Your focus, attention, and ultimately, your attendance. We just need you to be there, mentally and physically! Missing a day here and there is fine, but we really appreciate a heads up. Emergencies are a different story. But if you are missing multiple days willy nilly in a small window of time, you can expect it to raise some eyebrows. The ability to accept constructive criticism. Mumble! And a mic. We don't expect you to talk much if you're shy, we have quite a few very talkative members that will assure that mumble won't stay quiet for too long. But we do need the ability to communicate with you if a situation calls for it. For us, something that is really high up on the list is a positive attitude. Progression can get frustrating, and it's going to be a really rare situation if one member is much more frustrated than everyone else. Shouting and lashing out never seems to help, so we are big fans of just keeping people laughing and happy and motivated. If you have any additional questions or are interested in talking to any of our officers about joining, you can add -- GM - Story (Profisk#1315) Officer - Sephie (Chessy#1890)Story0 4h
4h 909 Tank LF Mythic Raiding Guild 908 Prot paladin LF Raiding Guild /902 Vengeance DH Main Character: Kelam-Tichondrius Alt character: Lozay-Tichondrius 7/7 M 2/3 M 10/10 H 3/10 M Looking for a casual/semi hardcore guild that wants to clear mythic content while it is current, looking for a guild that is at least 3/10 M . i am a pretty relaxed player who is a quick learner and like to play my class as best as possible, i can take criticism pretty well and have high attendance % Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19308362/latest/ wowprogress: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19308362/latest/ btag: #thavius1173Kelam7 4h
4h (A)Mythic Prog. recruiting for NH/ToS <The Last Hope> 10/10H NH 1/10M is recruiting dedicated DPS (melee/ranged) for our Mythic Core. As we have had a very unstable raid core in the recent weeks, we are looking for people to strengthen our team so we can progress through Mythic Nighthold and go into ToS. Raid times are Wed/Thu nights 7:30-10:30pm server time (AEDT) with Mondays being an optional night, for example if we are close to downing a progression boss. Please feel free to leave a comment here, or message me or another Guild member online and ask for an Officer who will be happy to answer all your questions. Cheers!Hawtinjr0 4h
5h [H] <IVGaming> LF ALL Instant Velocity Gaming IVGaming-Dalaran we’re looking for skilled and experienced raiders to form our core raid team. We are looking for all classes and specs but only those who meet our expectations will be promoted to a core raid position. Raiders are expected to be on time and come to raid prepared : flasks/pots/food. Our raiders ought to have the capacity to acknowledge feedback and offer others exhortation should they require it. Our goal is to maintain a friendly atmosphere while staying focused on progression. We are a close group of friends wishing to add more players to our community. IVGaming is a strictly no drama guild and any of those who wish to start it are immediately removed. Lead by cutting edge mythic players and a well managed officer base we are very organized and have a great structurized system. We have an active friendly player base always looking to help fellow guildies and play together. *All applicants must apply on guild website: http://ivgaming.enjin.com/ *We use RCLootcouncil Raid Times Tuesday,Thursday, Sunday 10-12pm(EST) Recruitment All classes Expectations You should be appropriately geared not looking to carry anyone. You should have a very keen knowledge of your class. You should be able to maintain high raid attendance and post absences in advance. You should be competitive and always looking to improve. You have a stable internet connection, computer and working microphone. Contact Information Dario#1837 Caesus01#1202 blwvirus#1665 http://ivgaming.enjin.comDarklast3 5h
5h <Premonition> 1/10M NH R-DPS, and MW needed <Premonition> of Windrunner (PvE-PST) Former Top 100 US Guild (TBC/WOTLK) GUILD CONTACTS- Quinnie - GM(Moonpie#1732), Zödd - Co-GM(Cheeky#1930), Praetextus - Recruitment Officer (Praetextus#1432), Shöcks - Ranged class lead, Hïrotsu - Melee class lead, Alphaseven - Healer class lead RAID SCHEDULE- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday // 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM PST PROGRESSION- 10/10H - 1/10M Nighthold 5/7M - 7/7H Emerald Nightmare 3/3 N - 3/3H Trial of Valor 13/13M HFC 10/10H BRF 2/7M HM DPS DH - Medium Shadow Priest - mMdium Warlock - High Windwalker Monk - Medium Healers Resto Druid - Medium Mistweaver Monk - Medium Tanks Tank apps must have a proficient offspec. we currently have 2 very good main tanks and some dps with viable offtank specs. However, we only have 2 main tanks on our roster and need 1 more (possibly 2 if you are VERY good). RECRUITMENT- All positions are FULL-TIME RAIDING POSITIONS, assuming you can hold your weight, follow instructions and prove to have a high raid IQ. While Legion presses on, we're looking for exceptional players to help cement our roster. While all classes/specs are still open, at this time we are primarily looking for exceptional players with a history of pushing endgame content. We will be focusing our progression on a semi-harcore mindset. That being, during raid nights it's going to be fast paced, and little time between pulls. We do expect everyone to not only have their toon raid ready, but the player him or herself raid ready as well. That means watching videos, learning the encounter, getting your artifact to where it needs to be. If this is something that may interest you, drop me, or any other officer a line and we can talk further. Else you can always put up an app at premogaming.com. We look forward to hearing from you!Praetextus241 5h
5h <Massacre> 3/10M LF DPS Guild Name: Massacre Guild was founded back in 2007 and has since been a raiding force on our server. Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST Faction: Horde Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Loot System: EPGP Website: http://massacre-turalyon.guildlaunch.com Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/ Atmosphere: Adult (rated R) Recent Progression: 3/10M NH 7/7M EN 1/3M TOV About Us: We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job! If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done -- Massacre could be the place for you! What we are accepting: (please note, minimum 885 ilvl and 45 weapon level) RANGE (looking for 2) --Shadow Priest --Elemental Shaman --Warlock --Mage --Boomkin MELEE (looking for 1) --Rogue --Death Knight --Warrior HEALS (looking for 1) --Resto Shaman --Disc Priest --Holy Priest --Mistweaver Monk Primary recruitment needs are bolded. As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag: Byleana - GM + Tank lead - Byleana#1633 Karalea - Ranged Lead - Kara#1715 Xerodus - Melee Lead - Xero#1402 Chrona - Heal Lead - Chrono#1670Karalea363 5h
5h ⚔[A] Community Raid Guild 3/10M⚔ ... Guild Needs ... Raid Times ... Guild Philosophy ... Legion Progression ... Raid Streams ... Leave me a post or message me directly if this is something you would like to be a part of! Addiction#1476Chiyonce10 5h
5h Hpriest LF morning guild I am a 880 Holy Priest 1. Available 7 days. 6AM-10am MST. Am flexible on hours. 2. LF any guild that is progressing in any content. I haven't raided in a few years and just want to get back into it. 3. Currently on korgath, horde. Willing to transfer and faction change 4. Willing to MS heal/ OS dps 5. Contact me on here 6. What I'll bring is consistency to my performance and a good attitude. I wont stand in the fire. Looking forward to hearing from you. If you want to run a mythic+ let me knowBaldcmder2 5h
5h <GiD> 4/10M 6HOUR LF 2 DPS / 1 HEALS <Going in Dryer> is back in action after a long hiatus in Warlords of Draenor. New name, new leadership, new server. A large portion of our raiders have been playing together since TBC and we pride ourselves on one thing: We love the people we play with. We don't expect you to log on every night because you have to raid, we want you to log on because you can't wait to play with us. We are currently recruiting for our core Mythic raiding group: Tank -1 TANK (pref if you can also play DPS) Ranged DPS -Hunter (HIGH) Melee DPS -Rogue (MEDIUM) -Death Knight (Medium) Healer -Restoration Druid (HIGH) -Mistweaver Monk (MEDIUM) -Holy Paladin (HIGH) -Priest (HIGH) Please feel free to apply even if your class/spec isn't specified! Raid Schedule: <Going in Dryer> raids Sunday and Monday from 5pm-8pm Pacific Time (8pm-11pm Eastern Time). Since <Going in Dryer> runs an extremely limited schedule, it is important that all members be available for these raid times. If you must miss a raid, you are expected to post in our #MIA channel on discord or our website. Repeated failure to provide notice will be subject to potential loss of raid spot and removal from guild. Application Procedure: After an application has been posted, expect an initial response within a few days. This may take longer depending on timing. Keep in mind that your written application is our first impression of you. The interest that you display there will carry through to your potential trial run and beyond. Boss over Adds’ Expectations: As an applicant, you are expected to maintain a 95% attendance during your trial period (3 weeks). We will invest in you as much as you invest in us. Players that evidently are not making the guild their prime concern in-game will be treated reciprocally. The other members of the guild have the courtesy to put their full effort into the guild's success; the same is expected of you. Loot: Loot is handled via a loot council. Loot will be awards based on the largest boost to the raid as a whole. Complaining over loot will be met with swift termination from the guild. If you show up and raid and follow your assignments, you will be receiving loot. For any questions, please contact any of our officers: GM/Recruiting officer- Sippycup#1635 Personnel/Healing Officer- Vany#1335 Please apply at: http://goingindryer.enjin.com/recruitment Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you shortly.Sippycupz127 5h
5h 901 Fire/Frost Mage LF late night guild 10/10 H NH. 901 Fire trait 54, 900 Frost trait 45. Need to start mythics asap!Ransomee28 5h
5h 899 Shaman 899 Equip Enhancement Shaman looking for a new home. High melee DPS. I Know the fights. Know my positioning. Looking for a new guild with no drama and layed back tree burners to hangout with.Archeals28 5h
5h [H] <Skeleton Crew> A52 7/10H NH LFM <Skeleton Crew> Area 52 - Horde Raid Times: All EST Tues and Wed 7-10 pm Invites go out at 6:45pm We are now recruiting all exceptional players. Laid back Normal and Heroic progression. About us: We run Mythic + Dungeons Optional alt runs on weekends. Calm, fun, organized, non-elitist environment. Core group has been raiding together since Cata.-experienced in all levels of play. Personal loot in raids. No loot drama! Required: A positive attitude and patience Your own flasks, pots, and extra food Knowledge of your class and the current raid content A boss add-on (DBM, BigWigs, etc) Punctuality, high attendance, and a reliable functioning computer/internet Discord If you have any questions please feel free to contact: Dragonnkiss (Dragonkiss#1454) Jorgia (Jorgia#1647)Dragonnkiss0 5h
5h Bear - US Top 100 Tank Returning I have former US top 100 main tank experience with several server first achievements. I re-subbed a few weeks ago, so I'm behind on gear and traits at the moment. Currently putting in the work to rectify this. Here is a sample of my communication and UI. This was some time ago, as my last progression was SoO. https://youtu.be/Aac8bHrlsks I'm looking for any 3 day, 8:00-11:00 EST. No weekends please. Your guild does not need to be cutting edge progression or well into mythic NH. I'm looking for a group that raids regularly, without cancels due to attendance etc. I prefer a tight group with long standing leadership and activity outside of raid times. Elms#1515Elms10 5h
5h 902 tank 902 protection pally lf a new home! Horde or alliance before ToS! Currently 8/10 HNH with plenty of experience with Eli and guldan. High key run pusher. Pushing weekly 17+ keys. Only looking for raid times btw 6:30 and 10pm eastern time! Monday to Friday. Only lf a two raid night guild. If you are looking for an active, vocal, skilled tank, with dedication towards his class post bellow. No bs. No drama. Lf a guild that pushes and has fun while doing it.Flú3 5h
6h [H] Retribution 1/10M - 2 Day Retribution was formed in 2006. It is built upon a core of players that have been playing together since even before 2006. Our Goal Progress on current content in a successful 2 night style while offering a community you can enjoy at all times. Guild Atmosphere Retribution strives to offer a laid back and casual guild atmosphere. We are an 18+ guild. Meaning that chat and Discord can often include topics that are not family friendly. Raid Environment Retribution aims to offer a consistent and laid back raiding environment that fosters community and the ability to better ourselves as raiders. Killing bosses is the end goal. We just refuse to hate the game while doing it. Find out even more about <Retribution> by visiting our website at: RetributionFTW.com Current Progression: EN 4/7M ToV 3/3 H NH 1/10M Raid times: Tuesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST Wednesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST Casual Alt Raid (Optional Night) Sunday 8pm-10:30pm CST Current needs: DPS Needs Rogue - high Demon Hunter - high Monk (WW) - high Druid (balance) - medium Mage - low Priest (dd) - high Shaman (elemental) - medium Healers Needs Druid (restoration) - high Priest (healer) - medium We are always looking for exceptional players of any class and spec to fill competitive spots within our raid. Expectations: - Be present (show up & be ready to pull at raid start time) - Be prepared (know fights, have gear gemmed/enchanted, etc.) - Be Positive (be respectful to each other, don’t complain or whine etc.) How to Apply If you are interested contact Always @ Always#11628 or Sunde @ Sunde#1384 Or visit: RetributionFTW.comAlwäys26 6h
6h [A] Casual Weekend Guild LFM About Us: <Sudo Apt Get Upgrades> is a fairly new guild on the Alliance side located on the Whisperwind server. The guild was started by a group of players who have come together with the launch of Legion. We aim to be a guild that is laid back, enjoying our gaming experience, while striving to grow as players while progressing through raiding or mythic dungeons. Our core group consists of long time World of Warcraft players who have a wide variety experience with high level end game content but have decided to take a more casual approach to the game. Our primary goal however, will always be to have fun while supporting each of our fellow guildmates. Whether you are a veteran to World of Warcraft, or a new player, if you are looking for a new guild home, we hope you will give us consideration. What We Are Looking For: Our current core group of players is small and we would like to invite a few more dedicated raiders for Heroic Nighthold progression and for the new raids coming up in the next patch. We welcome players of all levels, but it should be noted that due to our raiding schedule and current needs we would prefer people who are at the least normal Nighthold gear ready. We are currently 10/10 NH and 4/10 HNH Our primary requirements for those interested in raiding: - Dependable. Please be on time and ready to go with proper consumables. - Communication. Perhaps the most important aspect. Players will be expected to notate their attendance and notify officers if they cannot attend. Additionally, players are encouraged to ask questions in regards to mechanics, classes, and gear. It is also important to have a working mumble so you can listen to the raid leaders and participate in guild conversation. - Respect. You are expected to treat your fellow raiders with respect. We all make mistakes and learn at different paces. Having a positive helpful attitude is a requirement for joining us. We encourage people to speak their minds, and have open discussions about how we can improve and progress as a guild, but this will always be done in a respectful manner. - Desire to learn and improve. Although we are casual and have more of a laid back attitude we expect our members to read up on boss fights, learn mechanics and take feedback if necessary from the officers. We will always be willing to help people improve and learn fights/classes if necessary. Although we have a causal schedule, we still expect to make progression. We expect all raid members to perform at their best. A casual schedule does not dictate casual gameplay. If there are questions you have please don't hesitate to speak to the officers or GM. Current Raid Needs: We currently have open slots for any DPS and Healers (Holy Pally/Resto Druid preferred). We will work to maintain a proper class balance within the team but ultimately find it important to allow players to play a class that is enjoyable to them. Raid Times We currently raid Saturday at 7PM EST and Sunday which is an off day for alt runs or normal runs at 2PM EST General PVE Content: Raiding is not all we are about, as you'll often find our members participating in dungeons, leveling, and all around social fun. We welcome players who have interest in all areas, skill level, and experience level. If you desire to raid with our core raiding group, please at least be gear-ready for normal Nighthold. Voice Communication: We use Mumble for voice communication during dungeons and raids, which is required during raiding. How to get an invite to <Sudo Apt Get Upgrades> If you are interested in joining us please reach out to our guild master Locious#1900, Merria#1755, or Kosh#1220 to chat about the guild. http://sudoaptgetupgrades.ddns.netLovespace3 6h
6h [A] [6/10M] Wkd raid guild recruiting! ... ... ... VANQUISH is an ancient guild with a long raiding history, both good and some not so good, all of which can be found on our website @ www.vqguild.net by clicking the "History" tab in the top right! For the Legion expansion we are utilizing a weekend raid schedule. Our raids begin at 3:00PM EST (invites at 2:30) and end at 7:00PM EST on Saturdays and Sundays each week. Because of our limited raid schedule, we are only interested in recruiting players who excel at understanding boss mechanics, are able to perform efficiently in a raid setting, and whom are able to avoid lethal raid mechanics while playing their character well. New recruits are also expected to have near 100% raid attendance during their trial period. Each week raiding members are expected to prepare for the upcoming weekend raid by making sure they have enough consumables (food, flasks, and potions) for the 8 hour raid week. Researching and understanding upcoming fights, or current progression encounters, is also expected to take place prior to raid days. Our guild community and general raid atmosphere is something very valuable to us. If you’re a consistently negative person, or someone with a generally bad attitude, this guild will not be a good fit for you. We do take our raiding time seriously though, and having “thin skin” will not serve you well. Overall, VANQUISH is a performance-based guild. We expect people to play well and maintain respectable logs of encounters each week. Failure to do so will eventually get new recruits demoted to a non-raiding rank in our guild. New recruits who are unable to maintain their raid attendance will not pass the trial period. If you have computer issues, internet issues, or outside commitments that would prevent you from making our raid times, this guild will not be a good fit for you. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the application process, contact our GM @ Onslaught#1285 on Battle.Net. If you wish to apply, you can formally do so @ www.vqguild.net/wp/recruitmentOnslaught200 6h
6h [H] <Life> 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M LF All <Life> is a tight-knit raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord(RP) and we are recruiting for Legion! All of our officers and core have plenty of Mythic experience and we’re seeking to fill a few more full time spots for Legion progression. We’d love to begin trialing potential recruits as soon as this reset, so please reach out to us if you’re interested! Our two mandatory raid nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm Pacific Time. If you cannot make these eight hours, we will not accept you into our core team. Our two optional nights are Wednesdays and rarely, Fridays, also at 6:00 to 10:00 Pacific. If you can make these hours for the most part, consider contacting us about joining as backup and we can try to work something out. Currently, we’re only recruiting damage dealers for a backup role. If you’re only interested in being a social member in our guild, all we require is a friendly and understanding attitude. :) Our main focus on recruiting: -Ranged & Melee- All -Healers- All <Life> was built with an emphasis on a family focus more than progression. If you’re looking strictly for boss kills and progression our guild is not for you. <Life> is about socializing and making friends while progressing at a medium pace. We’re looking for friendly long term members who we can get to know and have fun with, members that log in outside of raid time and just enjoy the environment of our guild. Given our limited schedule each week, we do expect each raider to fully prepare. This comes down to researching fights, using your weekly lockouts (world bosses, keystone dungeons, etc) and having a strong understanding of your class. If this sounds like the right place for you and you're interested in joining our guild or raid team. Please sign up on our website with the link below, if you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the members listed below. Guild Master: Infimyst (Myst#1683) Officers: Maelica (Naya#1629) & Zerìck (CuartaEspada#1265) Site: life-wra.shivtr.comInfimyst78 6h
6h 8/10M <Big Crits> LF RDPS + Healers <Big Crits> on Sen'jin raids 3 nights per week, 4 hours each night. In order to clear the toughest content in the game on such a light schedule we need a roster full of the best. We believe competition is healthy and encourage any player who feels they can compete with someone of their role in our current roster to apply. Recruitment is now open to all exceptional players, with special emphasis on the following classes/roles: ♦ ELEMENTAL / RESTORATION SHAMAN ♦ HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST ♦ HUNTER ♦ BOOMKIN ♦ MAGE ♦ WARLOCK About Us Started in 2010 as a web-based reality series about real people conquering a virtual world, Big Crits has evolved into a massive cross-title gaming community. With many of our raiders possessing former world first raiding experience, we strive to use our time efficiently to achieve worthwhile progression at a comfortable pace. Ideal applicants maintain an enviable level of knowledge in regards to their class with a proactive attitude towards progression. Our community is vast and active; theorycrafting and strategizing are both held in high regard. Dependable and appropriate levels of attendance are expected. Raid Schedule 12hrs/week. We do NOT raid additional hours during progression, and our schedule is lighter during farm content. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:30pm – 11:30pm CST Recent Milestones We have maintained completion of all content while relevant since our inception. Our goal is to improve every tier with Legion being no exception. - Mythic Helya US 58 - Mythic Xavius US 73 - Mythic Archimonde US 94 - Mythic Blackhand US 113 - Heroic Garrosh US 208 - Heroic: Ra-Den US 55 25m - Heroic: Lei Shen US 57 25m - Terrace of Endless Spring Clear (N): World/US 12 25m - Heroic: Four Kings US 46 25m - Heroic: Madness of Deathwing US 107 25m - Heroic: Ragnaros US 97 25m - Heroic: Sinestra US 135 25m Want to learn more? Website: http://www.bigcrits.com Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/team/bigcrits Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/teamcalendar/2775 Ready to apply? http://www.bigcrits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45 If you have any questions about the guild or about recruitment, do not hesitate to message us on our forums or in game via Battletag: Whiskerz - Pratzil#1116 Sheik- Sheik#11797 May all your Hits be Crits! Sheik223 6h
6h <Keystone> 1/10M LF Heals and DPS Hello all! <Keystone> of Mal'Ganis (1/10M 10/10H NH 4/7M EN and 3/3H ToV) is looking for dps and heals to deepen our raiding roster as we push further into Mythic NH. We raid T/W/Th from 5-8pm Server Time (6-9pm EST, 3-6pm PST). Tuesday/Wednesday - Progression Raiding Thursday - Farm Content / Alts Current Immediate Needs: Feral Druid WW Monk Ret Paladin Warlock (All exceptional DPS will be considered) Healer: Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Disc Priest We are a relatively small guild ~120 people and are most active in the evening w/ members routinely running Mythics and High Keystone (no pun intended) and Nightbane Runs. What you can expect from us: We are a laid back group of players. We understand this is a game and that things can come up and because of this we don't have a hard attendance guideline that we hold our raiders to. All that we ask is that you utilize our discord channel for raids to let us know something has come up, and you won't be on! We ask that you utilize the major raiding add-ons: DBM/Bigwigs (either or, though we have seen Bigwigs timers working out better as of recently) GTFO (if you prefer an audible warning for major raid abilities) Skada/Details!/Recount (as a frame of reference, we provide logs by the one and only Youngnasteh) RCLootCouncil - we ask that you keep this installed and up to date as it is how we handle loot. Lastly, as stated above, we use Discord for just about everything! What we expect from you: As stated above, let us know if you won't be on. We are all adults (mostly) and we certainly don't shy away from some adult language and discussions. Don't have too thin of skin, in and out of our raids, we like to poke and prod at each other, but it's all in good fun, and is never meant to demean or belittle - we are all here to accomplish a common goal: Kill bosses in a great WoW community! If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on BTag @ Blinknasty#1949 or WesTexasTang#1232Mosfett11 6h
6h [H] 5/10M NH, 8/10M EN/TOV -9hr/3day Currently Seeking: To round out our roster, looking for one Raider to fill each of the below roles. ♦ Elemental Shaman -Recruitment is always open to all exceptional players Raid Schedule Schedule is given in CST, which is server time on Sen’jin. 9 Hour Team - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:00pm – 10:00pm VOIP - Mumble Loot Council Ready to apply? http://www.bigcrits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45 If you have any questions about the guild or about recruitment, do not hesitate to message us on our forums or in game via Battletag: Shadows - Shadows#1383 Officer Dusterne - Arete#1533 Officer Mad - Mad#1542 - Recruiter Phillbert - Salty#1109 - Recruiter May all your Hits be Crits!Shadowsfel104 6h
6h <TGiSH> 6/10M Tue-Thur 7-11PM Server ❕ Krosus is dead. Us: -Long nights talking. -Playful and humorous. -M -Average height of 6'3". -Above average everywhere else. *wink* You: -At least 650k DPS. -Prefer tall and dark, but will make exceptions. -Ambition required. -Must talk and be able to play well in a team setting. -Must love pets. We're an independent guild that don't need no bench, but it would be nice to have one in our lives. If you only respond with "Hi" or send shirtless pics, we will not respond. We're looking for something meaningful. Drama free, no games. We're not like the other guilds. ;) If you're range: We will discuss mechanics and go over complicated strategies and formulas in order to improve performance. If you're a melee player: ook ook dps ugha bunga at least 650k you stand in place range do all the things you smash button and we win blood and thunder zug zug We use Discord.Ghostdiddler13 6h
6h 900 5/10M Holy Paladin Morning all - 900 iLevel Holy Paladin 52 Traits. Looking for a group that runs 7PM PST to 11PM PST(Max). Prefer every day other than Friday & Saturday. Please be around 5/10M Lightpulse#11403Lightpulse19 6h
6h top 40 US leadership casual mythic guild! LFM <Biggie Chief and da Boyz> US- Aggramar Horde A new guild formed to raid mythic content but without the responsibilities of a hardcore guild we raid mon-wed 10-1 pm PST. Our core consists of raiders from top 20 US guilds all the way to new to mythic players. If you are looking to kill bosses but not worry about farming AP 24/7 we are the guild for you! contact info GM: dadfather - Demoralizer#1812 Officer: Djhawaii - Semideaf#11840Djhawaii13 6h
7h [A-Sargeras] <Praetorian Guards> 3/10M <Praetorian Guards> is a very old progression guild that is looking for a few high performance members to finish Nighthold, and dive into Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Times: Tues 8-11pm ST (9-12am EST) Wed 8-11pm ST Thurs 8-11pm ST Our Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/878 Recruitment Needs: If your logs prove you can beat any of our players in the link above, then feel free to contact our officers and we'll give you an immediate trial during the raid week. -- Healers -- (one of the following) Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Holy Paladin -- DPS -- 1x Warrior 1x Rogue 1x Balance Druid 1x Shadow Priest 1x Elemental Shaman 1x Hunter 1x Warlock 1x Mage About Us: We're old. The guild was formed prior to the release of WoW (during open beta) and has always been a consistent presence in progression. We value individuals looking for an environment in which they deem comfortable to play in, and engage all members in that environment. This is our home, and has always been. Majority of our members have been playing the game together for many years, and engage in activities outside the game together. This is a community of like minded individuals.We're organized. This means that the guild is organized around a constitution and offices, not personalities. We distribute power between multiple offices--the GM is far from omnipotent. How To Get In: There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Sargeras message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Battle.net ID: Epsi#1342 (Guild Master) Battle.net ID: Akaelda#1540 (Recruitment Officer) Or check us out at pggaming.net! (will redirect to discord) Thanks for taking the time to consider us! ***Note: If you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer.***Akaelda10 7h
7h [A] 4/10M NH & 7/7M EN PST 3-Nights LFM Who are we? Discrete is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Proudmoore. We offer a diverse, mature, and friendly community which makes us an excellent guild to be a part of. Our philosophy is built upon providing an environment where players can have fun, develop friendships, and succeed as a team. And even though we have a lot of fun here, it is important to understand that we take progression raiding very seriously, and so do all of our members. Having alignment with our player's goals and the expectations of the guild is absolutely essential to our success. We believe in equal opportunity raiding for both new and veteran players alike under the guiding principle that raiding positions are earned and not expected. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Although we strive to maintain a close-knit atmosphere, making new members feel welcomed and apart of the team is extremely important to us. When do we raid? We raid at the following day(s) and time(s): Sunday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) Tuesday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) Wednesday (7:30pm - 10:30pm PST) What loot distribution system do we use? Discrete distributes loot using an impartial, progression directive loot council system. We prioritize loot based on how it will best serve the team over the individual. What is our progression in Legion? 4/10M NH 7/7M EN (cutting edge) 3/3H ToV What are we looking for? We are looking for the following qualities: Players that posses an in-depth knowledge of their class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, and stat priorities. Players that have an acute awareness to their surrounds and are able to intelligently improvise. Players that come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Players that take time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Players that have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. Players that have good natured personalities absolutely no drama queens. In addition we also expect: 90% minimum attendance Discord with a working mic What classes/specs are we looking for? 1 Excellent Warlock <Any Spec> 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Swing Healer More exceptional ranged DPS ★★★ These are the classes we are actively searching for. However, if you feel you are amazing at your class and what you do, regardless of our current needs, we'd love to hear from you. Exceptional applicants are always welcomed. Are any addons required? RCLootCouncil (for guild master looting) A Bossmod addon (DBM, BigWigs, etc...) Our Website! http://discrete.avidgaming.net/ In-game contacts Manwë#1518 Kremzeek#1645 Supernova#1970Manwé36 7h
7h Late Night-8/10M NH recruiting HEALS/Melee <Red Dragon Society> is a late night guild recruiting for 20m progression! We are a home for serious players who can't make common raid times and still wish to progress through end game content. If you think you are a good fit and want to push higher for legion. Please feel free to contact us! http://rdswow.enjin.com Server: Thrall -Eastern Standard Time- PVE server Schedule: Monday - Thursday 10:15 pm - 1:30 am PST(1:15 am - 4:30 am EST) Guild Created: November 2008...Going strong ever since! Previous Ranking's 14/14 H 25m SoO US97 13/13 M HFC US 78th 7/7 M EN US 50TH Attitude: RDS strives to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative. You may be the most skilled player in WoW, but if you are a jerk, don’t apply. Some players take it upon themselves to police other players and belittle them. Such policing and chastisement is the job of the officers and RDS believes most policing is best done with whispers and conversation not yelling and name-calling. As such, if you think there is a problem, bring it to an officer’s attention. In addition, we run RDS for ALL the members of RDS not for just you. So if you are planning to put your in game needs over the guild's needs, look elsewhere. Attendance: Regular and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. However, in order to be considered for Senior Raider status you must be online and available for at least 3 of our 4 primary raid nights. We realize that occasionally real life issues may prevent you from attending. In those cases it is required that all raiders make a post on either our website forums or our facebook. Failure to be reliable is grounds for demotion. Raid Preparation: All Raiders should be fully prepared for a raid encounter. This includes but not limited to having extra flasks, potions, food, researching the encounter, etc... We fully understand that some new recruits will never have done the encounter before. We will post all the details on the fight on our forums so it is your responsibility to review them. If you do not understand something please feel free to ask any member in the guild. No question is a stupid one even if you think it is. We would prefer you asking a million questions over getting the raid killed because you don't understand something. Loot Distribution: EPGP/Loot council Trial Period: The trial rank usually lasts 2-3 weeks. Must keep a 75% attendance to be considered for a promotion. Must also show dedication and the willingness to put the guild's needs over your own. Senior Raider rank is a little more difficult to achieve. It usually takes around a month to acquire but we have since changed the eligibility for the rank. You must also show you can compete with your fellow raiders. This includes but is not limited to: Not getting killed by the same thing on a consistent basis, pulling the numbers your gear allows you to pull, and being a fun player to raid with. We're always looking for skilled players regardless of the ilvl. However we are looking for players to help us progress with. Class Needs: Healer(1) Paladin (1) Druid (1) Priest (1) DPS (2) Death Knight (1) Warlock (1) Warrior (1) Rogue (1) Demon Hunter (1) *Note* We're always looking for players with high experience and skill, so even if your class isn't listed please feel free to apply and we'll take a look at it. If you have the skill level to embarrass our current raiders we'll make a spot for you! =) Please apply at our website or contact any officer on the server Thrall Gumms, Daming, Ellyger, or Lieluu. http://rdswow.enjin.com You may also contact me via real id crazzyboots#1114Gumms177 7h
7h <Emphasis> 8/10M LFM <Emphasis> 13/13M HFC 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 8/10M NH is currently recruiting competent players for high end raiding content.Emphasis is located on US-Sargeras Alliance. Goals: Downing new content on the hardest difficulty, before it gets nerfed. Current openings include but are not limited too: Interests: DPS: Melee: Warrior/DK Ranged: Warlock Hunter Boomkin Mage Healer: Shaman However, all exceptional applications will be reviewed regardless of class and specialization. Requirements for Applying: Recorded parses on warcraftlogs.com or another logging website. Register and fill out our guild application at http://emphasisguild.enjin.com/ Raid Times: Raid Times and Expectations Tuesday: 7:30 EST - 11:30 EST (6:30-10:30 CST) Wednesday : 7:30 EST - 11:30 EST (6:30-10:30 CST) Thursday : 7:30 EST - 11:30 EST (6:30-10:30 CST) Applicants: We run multiple alt runs and other activies during offtime when all content is cleared. We're looking to add fun mature people to our guild who love pushing there characters and personal preformance to the highest potential. Applicants should be knowledgeable about all aspects of their class/spec, current fight mechanics, and any upcoming changes. Research and prior knowledge to any fight is a high plus. All applicants are expected to maintain 100% attendance during their trial period, and 90% attendance after their promotion to raider. If you know that you are going to be late or absent, it’s requested that you send an in-game mail to an officer, or whisper them and explain your situation. Loot is distributed through an officer run loot council, thus ensuring that each item is rewarded to the raider or trial who will benefit from it the most. If you have any more questions, comment on this forum, contact one of the officers listed below, or look at the guild website, which can be found at http://emphasisguild.enjin.com/ Treatz#11874 - Treatz Orderken#1179 - OrderkenTreattz474 7h
7h Group of 6 raiders with top 20 US exp LFG Looking at 7/10m+ guilds at the time of this post We're a group of raiders with various experience in the high end raiding scene. If you're interested in absorbing some of our players, please post your bnet here and I'll get back to you with more information if you're what we're looking for. Times: Monday-Thursday - any time after 8pm EST Weekends - any time Players in the group (not a package deal and understand if we don't all get into the same guild, but trying to keep as many people from the group if possible): 1) Druid (Balance/Resto), Mage, or MW/WW monk - all mythic NH geared. 2) Hunter 3) Prot/Ret Paladin 4) Ret Paladin 5) Enhance/Resto OS Shaman 6) Rogue We prefer Alliance, server doesn't matter.Visbecky13 7h
7h Almost Heroes | 2 Night | 7/7m EN 6/10m NH Mythic 2 Night Raiding | 8 Hour Guild | US 45 for Two Day Guilds Almost Heroes - Area 52 7/7M EN; 2/3M ToV 10/10H NH; 6/10M NH Raid Times: (CST) Sunday: 9pm-1am Monday: 9pm-1am About Almost Heroes: [Formed in December 2015] We believe in pushing content at a pace that is comfortable but still competitive. By the end of Nighthold progression, we intend to be sub US 50 for 2 day guilds, and unlike most guilds that you will see in the recruitment forums, we are going to do what it takes to get there. When you join Almost Heroes, you can expect to fully clear each tier. Our definition of hardcore raiding is making the most out of our time together. Since we only raid 8 hours each week, it is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. Raiders are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. Raiders should always be pushing themselves to improve with each raid week, and should never be satisfied with their performance. Every core raider is required to have at least one raid-ready alt that they can play just as well as their main for split runs and/or better comp selections. Your alt must also cover the same role as your main. For example, healer/healer, tank/tank, etc. We feed these alts gear in our main runs, you just have to do the leveling and -somewhat- daily upkeep! Current Roster Needs for Mythic Nighthold (updated 3/28/17): Currently open recruitment for melee & most ranged DPS. Specific Need For: - Shadow Priest - Rogue - Balance Druid - Mage -Warlocks and Hunters need not apply All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of what we're currently recruiting. Recruitment: We don't recruit for the bench, if your application is accepted it means that we believe that there is a spot that can be earned, unless we mention otherwise on your application. Your application will be handled on our website. When submitted, check back on it often, we'll be asking you questions and will follow up with you through it. Put time and effort on your application, it's our first impression of you - make it count! http://almost-heroes.enjin.com/ Contact Us: Lockybalboa#1368 (Recruitment) Ultra - Ultra#11418 (GM/RL)Lockybalboá210 7h