Guild Recruitment

10h LF casual/semi hardcore weekend guild Hey all! Not sure if such a guild exists, but I'm looking for one that fits the description below: 1. Times available & time zone: a guild that raids on weekends during the day (I have a couple friends that might join and they live in Europe). 2. Server preference: EST. 3. Faction preference: preferably Horde. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore/casual (aims for AoTC) 5. Current progression/experience: 8/9H. I've been playing since 2005, but my last guild broke up and I've been doing solo stuff for months. 6. Contact info: this thread. 7. Anything else: Looking for a mature (preferably 30+) stress-free guild. I'm 37 years old and main a warrior since 2006, playing as a tank during most of the period. I have three shaman friends that might come as well, one resto and two elemental. I'm looking for a guild which foster friendships and people care about each other. A place where I can face challenges alongside people that I like.Gwarr7 10h
10h [H]<Infinity> 2/11M LF Boomkin/SPriest www.infinity-gaming.us <Infinity> of Kil'Jaeden horde is on the lookout for a few exceptional raiders to join our mythic raiding team for Antorus, the Burning Throne. We have spots open for the following roles: ... About our Guild: ... Raiding Info: ... ... Are we the right guild for you? Apply if you... ... Apply TODAY! ...Nekochi39 10h
10h (H) <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin 2/11M 3 Day LF DK (H) <Disturbed> US-Zul’jin - 3 Nights/Week - Semi-Hardcore Raid Times Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11pm server (EST) *Holidays will be rescheduled. * Current Progression: Antorus: 2/11M TOS: 8/9M Nighthold: 9/10M Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Recruitment: MDPS: Death Knight, WW Monk RDPS: Closed Healer: Closed Tank: Closed *All exceptional players, regardless of role/class will be considered.* Recruitment Criteria: - 90% Mandatory attendance and ability to give advance notice of availability - Prepared with consumables, addons, and knowledge of raid bosses - Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback - Respectful, Friendly, and Mature - Good communication skills How To Apply Please apply on the following website: http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply Contact Information: Madness#12309 - Madness Mojo#12988 – MojosauceMojosauce14 10h
10h ★ [H] 4/11M | LFM DPS | US-ARTHAS ★ <Incipient> is a 3-day raiding guild located on US-Arthas with 4/11M progression in Antorus! We're currently looking for some strong raiders to add to our core raiding team! Our guild is focused on clearing current tiers and earning cutting edge before the release of a new tier! Not only are we focused on the shiny loots, we also push mythic pluses as a guild and play a variety of games together! We've always cleared cutting edge in previous tiers (CE ToS 9/9M, CE NH 10/10M, CE ToV 3/3M, CE EN 7/7M)! Actively Recruiting: ★ Warlock (DPS, Obviously) ★ Warrior (DPS) ★ Shaman (Enh., Resto.) ★ Paladin (Ret w/ OS Heal) ★ All exceptional players are welcome to apply! Even if your class isn't listed and you'd like to join us any way, please throw us an app at at the link below any way! We're always looking for exceptional players and all raid spots are competitive. If you believe you're better than our raiders, then come on in--and take their spot! Don't be shy! Application: https://goo.gl/forms/7KoyKnWRmMqu0uoy1 Raid Schedule: ✩ Monday @ 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST ✩ Tuesday @ 8 PM EST to 11 AM EST (Farm Night) ✩ Wednesday @ 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST ✩ Thursday @ 8 PM EST to 11PM EST (Optional - Alt/Heroic/Normal Clear) NOTE: We are currently extending our KJ lock out to push a kill :)! We're looking for raiders that can meet our schedule with at least 98% attendance! Breaks and vacations are of course needed and understandable! We operate via loot council (RC loot council) and gear is based on performance and class needs! If you have questions for us, please feel free to reach out to us! We're always happy to answer ANY possible questions that you may have! Who to Contact: ★ Guild Master - Vali#1729 | Valigirl ★ Recruiting - Rawrcookiez#1327 | Cúpcake We hope to hear from you soon in hopes of having you join the raid team :)!Cúpcake132 10h
10h [H] Default UI 9/9CE 4/11M LF Healer Yoooo <Default UI> is currently looking for 1 healer Progression 4/11M Antorus 9/9M Cutting Edge ToS US 122 10/10M Cutting Edge NH 3/3M Cutting Edge ToV 7/7M Cutting Edge EN Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 to 12:00 Eastern Website: https://www.bestguildna.me/ About Us Default UI is a laid back mythic progression guild. We like to have a good time during raid while not sacrificing progression and fun. Our goal is to make our raid atmosphere fun and entertaining while maintaining a progression mindset. We are politically incorrect at times and as long as you don't take yourself too seriously you will fit in perfectly. Our officers have backgrounds in top 25 US raiding with over 10 years of experience in the raiding scene. If you are looking for a change of pace in raiding while still clearing content efficiently we are the guild for you. Please contact us if you have any questions or interested. Contact Info Sewpra#1780 Ribs#1128Ribsx0 10h
10h Heroic ABT Guild LF Dedicated Tank/Healer We currently have a death knight tank and 2 priest healers(one disc, one holy) with our dps pretty much filled out. We have cleared normal every week since the raid was released. We are 6/11 heroic due to tank/healer/raid time constraints. We will no longer be running through normal Antorus. We will be doing heroic only, with intent on making a mythic group. We would prefer a druid or shaman healer, but are willing to look at others, just not priests (sorry, we already have two). We would prefer a tank who is willing to work with the tank we already have (death knight). We're willing to have you run on a trial basis before you join the guild/transfer servers. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 6:45-9:45pm MST. Please message me on here and/or add me to btag if you are interested. Palomia#1871Palomia0 10h
11h H <Extra Cute> (Mal'ganis) Tue/Thurs/Sun <Extra Cute> (Mal'ganis) is made up by a group of friends that are tired of guilds disbanding and poor leadership. The guild is formed by 7/9M raiders and we are looking to form a succesful raiding group that will push content in an efficient, quality and relaxed atmosphere. Currently Recruiting: Open Recruitment We have adopted a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression. What we're looking for: Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content. Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to make at least a 90% attendance rate. You can app in our discord at https://discord.gg/wSHYHGs Contacts: GM-Lunoxis#1568 Officer-Asap#1500 Officer-Leskai#1801Leskai7 11h
11h The Worst Possible Time To Be Without A Guild Welp. Here goes - 927 MM Hunter - a bit rusty, wanting to learn and clean up and get back into the swing of raiding and all. Based on WRA though. Willing to make a new character on a new server...hells, even switching to Alliance. Only downside is that I really can't afford level boosts or server transfers ...and sadly the new levelling overhaul isn't on live yet. So at this point, I'm really looking for anything. Ideally would love to find a guild that does some Raiding and is willing to help someone get back in the hang of things rotation-wise. Or willing to help someone learn something completely different. Damn shame it's this late in the expansion that this has happened. Feel free to reply here or message in game if I'm on. Or even sending mail for when I do get to log in.Myliani8 11h
11h [H] 2/11M Recruiting DPS <Out of Line> is a horde mythic raiding guild on the server Tichondrius. Apart from raiding, we regularly run mythic+ to work on our gear and AP as well as playing other games such as pubg, destiny 2, diablo 2, ect. Raid Progression: 7/9M TOS 2/11M Antorus https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Out+of+Line Raid Schedule: tues/wed/thurs 6-9pm pst. optional run on fridays (usually heroic) What were looking for: 920+ ilvl with at least 11/11H Antorus experience (preferably any mythic raid xp) logs are a plus! >>>>>>HIGH PRIORITY<<<<<<< 1 ranged dps 1 melee dps We are always seeking exceptional players of any class/spec What we expect of our raiders: Be on time and ready. (consumables, re-rolls, research encounters) Put as much effort into this as your teammates Be able to accept constructive criticism Loot: Gear is distributed based on the decisions of our loot council and done via rc loot council. contact: wolf#16762 (GM) wilks#11666 (officer) Kefka#11145 (officer)Supahoez0 11h
11h [H] LF DPS for Antorus - Late-Night (PST) Osiris Creed on Hyjal-US is looking for a few more great raiders to round out our raid team. Raid Times: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST Sun, Mon Antorus Progression: 11/11 Heroic Legion Progress: 5/10 M ToS, 7/10M Nighthold, 3/3H ToV, 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Loot Style: Loot Council Raid Style: Casual Focused Mythic Raiding Required Voice Comm: Discord Currently Recruiting Tanks: Closed Heals: Open DPS: Looking for one or two DPS. Bonus points if you can off-tank or off-heal on rare occasion. ** We place a high value on the personality of our raiders. We like to say that we recruit good people who are also great raiders. ** If you are looking for a focused, but fun, raid team, whose intent is to clear Mythic content prior to the release of the next tier, please consider applying with us. We specifically look for those who want to clear progression on a lighter schedule. If you're interested in talking further, add me on Bnet at sol#1189 or Ephixa#1800 or apply on our website: www.osiriscreed.comKanyeasada23 11h
11h <Horizon> (H) KJ - Tue/Thur Raids! Horizon - Kil'jaeden is recruiting for progression in Antorus with the guilds main focus on clearing the latest Mythic tier content. ╔═══════════════╗ CURRENT PROGRESSION ╚═══════════════╝ Antorus Heroic 8/11, Normal 11/11 ToS Mythic 3/9, Heroic 9/9 Apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJQ8IHrNCikpJUkaaDosOmK_98s9sh0In2q4iviKO6UT1uAw/viewform Officer Names & Battle Tags Streetglow: Selekt#1403 Lachdannon: Guts#1679 Kigermage: Kiger#1358 Yatzesaysmoo: meithecancer#1425 ╔══════╗ RAID TIMES ╚══════╝ Progression Raids: 8pm - 11:00pm EST on Tuesday and Thursday. Alt Raid: 8pm - 11:00pm EST on Sunday Scheduled M+ Groups: Before and after main raids, Sundays afternoon/evening ╔════════════════════╗ CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS ╚════════════════════╝ As of: 12/01/2017 We're looking for raiders to push mythic content each raid tier release. You must be consistent, open to feedback, and play as a team. Main needs currently: Range DPS and 1 Healer (druid ideal), but all exceptional classes/specs that apply will be considered. ╔═════╗ ABOUT US ╚═════╝ Our guild formed late in the Tomb of Sargeras tier of Legion, but quickly grew into a tight knit family of raiders that are dedicated to downing the latest content and enjoying the time shared while doing so. Several of our players have been playing from as far back as Vanilla and The Burning Crusade, have Cutting Edge achievements, and work together closely to consistently improve our efficiency in raids. The diverse background of most of our raiders consists of working adults and/or students between the average ages of 22-35, many with families, but who are extremely active and foster a friendly, engaging atmosphere. If you're looking for a non-toxic environment of dedicated raiders, have an interest in pushing the latest mythic content, and are a capable raider- we want you to join us here in Horizon. ╔════╗ TO APPLY ╚════╝ Please go to https://discord.gg/a8arv3Q in discord for application information. You can also reach out to any of the above officer tags with your interest/questions that you may have. *Casuals/Non-Mythic: if you're not looking to progressively raid, but still join a fun and engaging group of players, we welcome you to join as well. Please reach out to any of the officers online with your interest.Lachdannon3 11h
11h 937 WW Monk Hello, 937 WW Monk Looking for a progression raiding guild for Antorus. Ive done the entire raid on normals and have done 3 bosses on heroic. I would like to have a guild that is about at the same level of progression that iam on. Any Raid time is fine by me I'm pretty flexible with the times. Don't Mind transferring to horde if i need to. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/xaccur BTAG = Xevach#11465 Thank you for your time.Xaccur12 11h
11h [A] 2/11M 11/11H 2 Nights LF DPS <Esper> is a group of mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule, so we can also balance gaming and you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles. That being said we are very active and run multiple alt raids and have M+ groups throughout the week. Raid Nights/Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9PM-12PM EST Server: US-Aerie Peak - Med/High Pop PVE Faction: Alliance Loot System: Loot Council Recruiting Needs: 2-3 Exceptional DPS If you have any questions leave a comment or contact me at Curandr#1376 To apply please fill out an application at: https://goo.gl/forms/RzmvKSYF0vNdqJVS2Curandl14 11h
11h 942IL RDruid lf guild|8/11H exp|EST Title pretty much says it all. Looking for active 3 day a week raiding guild, I don't care about your progression. More likely to join alliance over horde been open to a horde guild. Prefer a EST time/data center/PVE realm. Just drop your name in a post below I don't need a wall of text to read through and ill get back to ya.Dearranged19 11h
11h 955Rdruid 1/11M 11/11H work at 11:36pmest Jarhead#1143 Name: Relapsing Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/relapsing Mic: Yes Raid time: i work sun -thurs night have to leave by 10:50pm est Prior raid: 11/11H 1/11M 6/9M 9/9H Iv only tier i didn't raid would b wod CLASS/SPEC: RESTO/GUARDIAN https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/relapsing https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/RelapsingRelapsing2 11h
11h Horde 10pm-1am LF heroic raiders Waddup peeps <Overtly Offensive> on Zul'jin is an adult guild looking to add players to our roster. We are a newly formed Heroic/Mythic guild. We take raiding seriously but we joke around during trash and tell crude jokes to each other. We love doing mythic+ on off raid times and we frequently group up to do BGs and go on adventures. (such as Tmogs runs and Lucid nightmare) Everyone is down to earth. However, our discord get a little crazy at times and requires a thick skin and sense of humor to keep up. Lemme hit you with some info right quick. Raid times: Tues & Wednesday 10pm-1am (est) Needs: 2 Tanks 3 healers Dps loot system: Loot council Here's what we are looking for in a raider: Know your class/role, Show up to schedule raid times don't start drama ilvl 930+ come prepared. You can catch me on online usually around 9pm-3am server everyday, or leave me a message on my battletag and I'll get back with you. Contact us: Raid leader: Wilberto @ Wilberto#1626 Guild leader: Wickerbasket edit: abasically improved post to better reflect the guilds intentions and needsWilberto9 11h
11h <NBD>[H]Top US 6Hr LF Heals/Spriest IMMEDIATE SPOTS AVAILABLE GOING INTO ANTORUS BURNING THRONE CURRENT NEEDS DPS-ANY, (PREF)Warriors/SPRIESTS 1 HEALER-PRIEST/DRUID <No Big Deal> [H]-Lightbringer Server - Lightbringer Raid Days - Sunday, Monday Raid Times - 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. PST *With us putting in 6 hours a week on progression, we push ourselves to perform at a high level to achieve optimal results* Voice Communication - Discord *Make sure you have it downloaded. A working mic is highly desired but not a requirement for raiders.* Current Progression Emerald Nightmare- 7/7 Mythic Trials of Valor- 3/3 Mythic NightHold- 10/10 Mythic (Pre-Nerf Spellblade Kill) Tomb of Sargeras 8/9 Mythic (Pre 7.3 Mistress Kill) Antorus Burning Throne 2/11M General Info At its core, No Big Deal is a guild of friends who have been playing games together for years, with varying levels of raiding experience. With some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, while some are fresh faces new to raiding, and we even have a handful of raiders with experience in top US 25 raiding guilds. Through the week we are fairly laid back and try to have fun playing WoW and other games, but for raiding we prefer to keep progression nights fairly serious, being at the boss and ready to go at 5, and pushing it to the last minute of our 3 hour raid times. If you are a capable raider who is looking for a guild of people who enjoy having fun, aren't afraid of some friendly competition or smack talk, but still want to see mythic content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you. What we need While the list below gives a brief overview of what we are looking for, don't be afraid to apply anyway, as good talent is always welcome. Roles Tanks- Currently no open spots. Healer-1 Healer spot available DPS-ALWAYS LOOKING FOR STRONG DPS REGARDLESS OF SPEC/CLASS Melee DPS- Looking for a Rogue, Warrior, WW Monk Ranged DPS- Spriest, Boomkin We are looking for a minimum of an 940+ ilvl for most players, so we can quickly gear them up in our heroic/Mythic runs, but certain classes will be considered if at a lower ilvl (i.e. SPriest that can Heal OS) Plate- Open to all classes Mail- Open to all classes Leather- Open to all classes Cloth- Open to all classes. How Our Guild Operates Application Simply contact us with your class/spec/ilvl/OS and we will go from there. Interview In the event that you are somebody we may want, we will get you into our Discord channel so that we can discuss the ins/outs of the guild and what we are looking for, as well as answering any questions you may have for us. Tryouts So that we can see you in action before making it official, all we ask is that you join us on our full clear Heroic night. The time for when this happens can be discussed, but usually we do these Thursday night around the same time as our regular raid. After the raid is done, it will be up to the GM and Officers on whether you performed at the level we hold ourselves to. Loot Distribution Loot is distributed by a loot council of Officers, who determine where the gear will go based on performance, attendance, current slots ilvl, and how good the gear is for your spec. Attendance We try to uphold maximum attendance for our raids, but we understand that life happens and sometimes work calls. Because of this we ask that if you cant attend a raid, that you notify the appropriate people ASAP with why/when you can't make it. We won't punish you for missing when it can't be helped, but we ask that you also understand that consistent lateness/absence to raid nights can lead to you being put on the bench. GM TheDiplomat#1382/Haktok Officers Hubër Elluminea Hadesbc Captyumyum Recruitment Officer Huber22#1701/Hubër References http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/No+Big+Deal Logs- Sun/Mon progression/Mythic kills, Rest are farm clears https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/18912/Poobs233 11h
11h ALL THE CUTE BOYS AND ME (9/11H) LF All <ALL THE CUTE BOYS AND ME> [A] is recruiting people to join our casual raid team! Located on Sisters of Elune (yes it's an RP server, no we don't RP), most of us have been raiding together from Vanilla to Pandaria (WoD never happened...) with high end raiding experience in every expansion and are currently looking to expand upon our roster with the goal of stepping into Mythic Raids. We are, of course, always running M+ throughout the week as well! Guild and raid environment is a laid back experience with lots of ribbing quite often. Feasts and Flasks are provided during raid time. We're looking for: DPS (all classes, especially ranged) and Healers Current progression: 9/11H Antorus Raid times are: Tuesday 6:30-9pm ST Wednesday 6:30-9:00pm ST If interested contact us on RealID, in game, or here on the forums at: Closely (Closely#1476) Baeblade (Borkasaurus#1875) Doodaayum (DownedFrigat#1279)Closely1 11h
11h Resto shaman(947) and Holy priest(951) LFG Both of us are looking for a guild that is farming Antorus Heroic and progressing in mythic. Our progress is 11/11N and 8/11H. Horde-US-Illidan.Shamndra8 11h
11h DF11/11H 2/11M Recruiting <Darkness Falls (A) Proudmoore> Is currently recruiting the following classes/specs to round out our roster as we progress through Tombs of Sargares. Legion Progression: 7/7H 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H 2/3M Trial of Valor 10/10H 5/10M Nighthold 9/9H 6/9M Tombs of Sargares 11/11H 2/11M Antorus the Burning Throne Loot: RC Loot Council We use Loot Council based off of the following; Attendance (Maintaining 90% or Higher) Performance (Execution of mechanics well maintaining DPS/HPS/DTPS, Interrupting, Ect.) Benefit (How big of a benefit you receiving the piece is to the raid team as opposed to the other parties interested) Self Improvement (Whether or not we see a week to week improvement in all aspects of raiding, Mechanics, DPS/HPS/Interupting Ect.) Raid Times: (8-11:00P.M. EST) Tuesday 5:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. PST. Wednesday 5:00 P.M.-7:30 P.M. PST Thursday 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. PST Recruitment: We always have spots available TANK BrewMaster Monk MED Blood Death Knight HIGH MELEE Havoc Demon Hunter HIGH Sub Rogue MED Windwalker HIGH HEALER Resto Shaman HIGH Mistweaver Monk HIGH Holy Priest MED Holy Paladin LOW RANGED Frost/Fire Mage HIGH Shadow Priest MED Affliction Warlock MED MM/BM Hunter MED Balance Druid HIGH What we're looking for: <Darkness Falls> is seeking players who are interested in seeing end game content at it's highest difficulty well progressing at a decent pace despite our lighter raid schedule. We expect players to have a progression minded attitude, actively review their own logs and improve on a week to week basis. Look for constructive criticism, and are willing to take on alternative roles or change classes to help the guild progress if need be. Outside of Raid expectations: Subject to change. .Completion of your +15 Keystone weekly .1-2 Concordance Ranks/Weekly (Min Rank to raid 72) (75) Raid Expecations: . Augment Runes for at least 30 pulls per night. . 60 Potions per night for double potting . Your own Consumables should the need arrive though we provide feasts/flasks . Coming to raid early (Invites go out 15 Minutes Prior) . Willingness to accept constructive criticism . Ability to review your own logs and continually look to improve . Showing up with knowledge of the fight and how your class interacts within it. Required Addons: RCLoot Council Angry Assignments Details! WeakAuras2 Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs VOIP:Discord Message here for more information or to set up a trial contact the following; Or In-game Contacts; GuildMaster/Recruiter - Christopher; Btag: Chris#111980 Recruiter - DelaciChrìstophèr6 11h
11h Looking for Raiding Guild on Area-52 945 Prot Warrior or 945 Outlaw Rogue (if no available tank position), 943 Holy Pally, 936 BM Hunter, 940 Affliction Lock Looking for Raiding Guild on Area-52. We have all Full Cleared Normal Antorus and 3/11 H. We are looking for a Guild with better Raid times then our current one. Hope to hear from you guys. Btag is Trackandkill#1611 or discord Trackandkill #4815Boomhower4 11h
11h 950 DH Tank LF mythic guild Illidan H 75 traits vengeance 950ilvl 70 traits havoc Have prot, brew, bear tank alts all 64+ traits 915-930+ilvl exp: 11/11 normal pug and 6/11 heroic pug some exp raiding mythic in Legion, EN 7/7 and 1/9 only i enjoy m15+ keys and enjoy what the challenge brings PVP is fun too always down for the random RBG stomp i feel it can bring a raid team together xD Currently would like to stay on Illidan server would like to raid 2-3 days per week, mid day 11am+ would like to join a guild thats focused hard working some what mature and committed to learning from mistakes so we can make progress! I'm a laid back bro with positive attitude with good internet and headset for discord, my computer is in good shape (i have over 10 years IT experience) ama? XD Please reply to the post and i will reach out to you, thank you goodluck! -JingleJingledh0 11h
11h <What Do> 11/11N 4/11 H Antorus T/W <What Do> is a 2 night a week raiding guild located on Stormrage (US). We're looking to recruit competent DPS and Healers for Antorus. Our guild is a small group of friends who enjoy competing with one another and chatting while raiding. Currently our goal is to gain a roster big enough to jump into Mythic in the near future. ... ... ...Legacys3 11h
11h [H][Kil'jaeden] <Blacklisted> 3/11M ABT LFM! <Blacklisted> US Kil'jaeden - Horde Current Progression: 9/9M ToS, 3/11M ABT. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30 p.m - 1:00 a.m PST *Mondays may be added if a progression kill is in sight.* Recruitment Needs: DPS: Reliable and consistent DPS Healers: Resto DruidMinimum Requirements: 935+ ilvl 70+ traits in MS. Current Mythic Raiding Experience. Contacts: Raid Leader - Mooky#1933 Officer - ThisVietGuy#1495 Officer - Brec#11721 Officer - Alphos#11313 About us: <Blacklisted> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Kil'jaeden. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds. Our roots were established back in Siege of Orgrimmar; since then we have become one of the top raiding guilds on the server. <Blacklisted> isn't only just a WoW guild, we are a multi-gaming community with the majority of our members also playing Overwatch, Diablo 3, League of Legends, and CS:GO. We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression, and all other members is ideal and what we look for. What we look for in our raiders: Great attendance Dedication and loyalty Friendliness Openness to improvement Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices Enthusiasm about raiding We require an attendance rate of at least 90%. We understand things do come up, but we expect you to respect us enough to post out through the forums! What we provide to our raiders: Teamspeak 3 Repairs Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers A relaxed and social raiding environment Trial period: Trial period will last roughly 3-4 weeks. In this time, we will be analyzing and gauging how you are doing within the group. Based on this information, trial periods may be increased or decreased depending on how the Officers believe you are doing. During your trial period, we expect you to be on at least 15 minutes before raid with your food, flasks, and other consumables all ready to go. The most important thing we look at is your attendance; if you are constantly showing up late or are missing each week, expect your trial to be terminated. Loot: Loot will be distributed based on several factors including Attendance, Performance, and Raid Status (Trial vs. Raider). As a trial, do not expect to be getting every piece you have voted for. It may take a few weeks for you to actually get a piece, depending on whether Raiders need the gear or not. Required Addons and Programs: Teamspeak 3/Discord Exorsus Raid Tools RC Loot Council ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please apply at our website: http://blacklisted-kj.enjin.com/recruitment Fill out the application seriously. If we see that you answer each point with no detail/one sentence, expect your application to be instantly denied.Nozdormoo124 11h
11h Fri/Sat 11H LFM for mythic <VGG> Alliance on Proudmoore Raid Times: Fri-Sat 7:30pm-11:00pm ST (Pacific) Legion Progression: 11/11H ABT (first week) 7/9 Mythic: Tomb of Sargeras 8/10 Mythic: Nighthold 7/7 Mythic: Emerald Nightmare Warlords of Draenor: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Looking for: Range: mage, boomkin Healer: MW Monk, Resto Shaman, or Resto Druid <VGG> We've been around since the end of Mists of Pandaria on Silver Hand and moved to Proudmoore towards the end of Warlords of Draenor. We are a two-night progression-oriented PvE guild focused on fully clearing current content given our time constraints. We aim to make our raid environment both efficient and enjoyable as we push through Mythic. Please contact us in-game: Aecis (Battle-tag: Aecis#1119 ) Dtooth (Battle-tag: Dragontooth#1697) Gorby (Battle-tag: Gorydeath#1287 ) Insaniam (Battle-tag: Coconut#1962)Insaniam2 11h
11h 2 day 6 hr Brand new guild recruiting! <Crowd ControI> Brand new guild looking to begin mythic raiding ASAP, raid days will be T/W 9p-12a EST Currently in need of heals tanks and dps, pst for more info. Returning players welcome! Minimum of AOTC required! Groups welcome! we aim to be a premiere 2 day 6 hour guild. We will look to not waste anyone's time, this guild is going to be very optimal. All while pushing CE every tier.Phrantk1 11h
11h <Of Hells Design> 11/11N 5/11H LFM Raiders <Of Hells Design> We are a serious but casual raiding guild that focuses on enjoying our progression while maintaining a high level of play. Many of us come from past hard core background and we now would like to sit back, relax and kill all the things! Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST Available spots: DPS- Melee and Ranged slots open Healers- Non Druid or Priest healers Hybrid players- People who can Tank/Heal and Dps are highly valued **Currently not in need of players who main a tank unless they can off-spec heal or dps** About OHD OHD was formed during T11 of Cata on Scarlet Crusade by two real life friends. Our goal has always been to clear each raid before the next one releases on the highest difficulty possible. Over the years we have held high server rank boss kills since moving here after D3's release. While we are not as hardcore as we use to be, we are still focused on challenging ourselves and improving with every tier. In addition to playing Wow we enjoy playing a multitude of other Blizzard and non Blizzard games. Some of these games include League of Legends, Diablo 3. Overwatch, and Heroes of the Storm. We want players who are looking for a place to call home when we aren't killing bosses. Non raiding players are also welcome to join us. OHD maintains a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to help encourage a fun and successful raiding environment. With this in mid we still have the same expectations of any other serious raiding guild. Which include dedication to the guild/raid team, high attendance and consistently maintaining a high level of skill in our play. As a member in OHD you'll have access to assistance for everything you might need. Such as flask, potions, food, and more. All we ask from you is that you show up to raids, play hard and enjoy playing the game with us. Things about you (we hope!) • You enjoy raiding and challenges above all else. • You strive to maximize how helpful you can be to the team and the guild. • You don’t complain about menial things such as gear, boss fights, class mechanics, etc. • You understand that raiding means wiping a lot. Sometimes even for multiple nights in a row. • You strive to maintain nearly 100% attendance, with exception to unavoidable things such as emergencies. • You maintain a positive attitude while raiding even when things get tough. If you are interested and you feel you have these qualities please contact us in game or add me to btag= Ysosrslawl#1721.Leorick11 11h
11h 930 Holy Pally LFG Just came back from a long extended break looking for a new guild to call home i used to raid hardcore back when SOO was the instance to be in was in a top 300 guild at the time got my cutting edge acheve then decided to take a break. now i am looking to get back into raiding https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/greymane/psychohealz trying my best to get back into what i loved beforePsychohealz6 11h
12h [A] 1/11M 11/11H 6/9M !!!DPS!!! [A] 1/11M 11/11H 6/9M ToS Exotic Raid Plan - Dalaran Ranged DPS!! Currently looking for RDPS. Need some good deeps. Immediate spots available for qualified apps. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Exotic+Raid+Plan previously on Alexstrasza https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alexstrasza/Exotic+Raid+Plan Raid times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-10:30 est Loot System We run a loot council consisting of our officer core. We assign loot as fairly as possible, with a focus on bettering the raid as a whole. Attendance and other factors are considered. Great group of people, 20-30s, some older *cough* We like playing together and respect each other. Always looking for more people mythic, heroic, social Contact Theurgy - SeanOTG#1396 Discord - Theurgy#9756Theurgy15 12h
12h [A] Kaustic 11/11N 10/11H Dps and Heals Kaustic of Sargeras[A] is a group of dedicated players that are currently setting their eyes on Tomb of Sargeras Mythic, as well as the next raiding tier, Antorus, The Burning Throne. We are a close set of individuals that come from varying levels of high end raiding progression from current and past expansions. We believe that players should have a strong understanding of their class who come prepared for progression fights; including full enchants, gems, food and any other toon specific modifications that may be needed to bring 100% to raid night. For preparations for the new raid, Antorus, we believe that raiders should be ready to go the extra mile in terms of gear collection, AP needs and appropriate legendaries that may be needed as we face the greatest threat the Legion has to offer. Outside of raids, guild members are often running Mythic +’s, gearing alts, and other such activities as we pride ourself on our no life members who never log off. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recent Progression 11/11N 10/11H Raid Times Tuesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST Thursday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST Monday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST There is also an Alt run on Sundays at 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST Loot System We use a Loot Council for loot distribution. The loot council is comprised of the Guild’s Officers. We take the follow into consideration when distributing loot. Performance Raid Attendance Previous Loot Current Gear Total Benefit the Upgrade will Bring to Raid Voice We currently uses Discord for our raiding VoIP. We trust that every player will be able to handle two way communication during raid, including the ability to perform personal call outs as needed. As such, a microphone is required to raid with Kaustic to ensure that such call outs can be made appropriately. Recruitment Below you will find the current roster needs of the guild. Heals Holy Priest (Disc offspec is a plus) Mist Weaver Shaman Range DPS Mage Hunter Shadow Priest Melee DPS Enhancement Feral In addition to the recruitment needs listed above, we are always looking for exceptional players of any class to fill out roster. Kaustic uses Discord for their VoIP, as well as a recruitment resource. If you fit the criteria above and are interested in raiding with us, please join our Discord at https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD, where you will see instructions in the Application Channel. You can also find our warcraft logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/154815. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle-tag: Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535 Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262 Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662 Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír - Officer - blindbandit#1866Pinecøne71 12h
12h [H][Illidan-US] rDruid lf Guild Returning Ahead of the Curve raider back for Antorus, the Burning Throne. Switched mains for the new raid. Basic Information Realm: Illidan-US Class: Druid (Restoration) Item Level: 936 equipped, 937 in bags Artifact Level: 73 Availability: Any night except Wednesday, 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. EST. Raid Progression (When Current) Emerald Nightmare: 7/7H (AotC) Trial of Valor: 3/3H (AotC) Nighthold: 3/10M, 10/10H (AotC) Tomb of Sargeras: 1/9M, 9/9H (AotC) Antorus, the Burning Throne: 2/11H (Portal and Eonar), 11/11N Additional Information Battle Tag: Nvr#11339 Willing to realm transfer? No. Willing to faction change? No. Any additional questions? Reply below or send me a battle.net message.Nvrdrd6 12h
12h 1/11M ABT LF DPS & Healer for Mythic! 6/9M ToS 9/11 ABT-- Is recruiting for our Mythic Roster! If you are seeking an ACTIVE, progression focused guild that is social and keeps active outside of raids! Let's chat! Plain and simple, we're building up our roster with active players that want to raid and enjoy pushing their character(s) to the best they can be. Outside of raiding, we prioritize Mythic+ and generally enjoy each other's company. If you are looking for a fun loving guild that knows when to get serious, let's chat! Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00p.m. to 11:00p.m. EST Recruitment: URGENT Need: (1) Healer High Need: Mage, Death Knight, Shadow Priest Medium Need: Windwalker, Warlock, Demon Hunter Don't see your class listed? We keep a competitive roster, so feel free to apply! Previous Mythic experience although preferred, is NOT necessary as we are always willing to give someone a shot who feels they have the potential to be apart of our team. Btag: Misused#11936, Kotonashi#1382 Interested? Visit us at: https://discord.gg/5dsSnVdMisused90 12h
12h Stormrage Alliance Guild recruitment Casually Scrubtastic is an Alliance guild located on Stormrage and we are currently 11/11N . We are a WEEKEND MORNING raid guild and our times are 10am-1pm Est (server timer.) Our main focus is Heroic progression and having fun. We may get into mythic if our team as a whole wants to, but that is yet to be decided. We are looking to recruit a Resto druid/holy paladin 915+ ilvl for Antorus. We use RCLootcouncil and have an active discord. We run M+ 10-15 every week and are always down to help a fellow guildmate out. If this interests you in any way, contact Ghost#112677 on battlenet and i will be glad to talk to you. Thank you for your time!!Ghøstlich16 12h
12h 941 Ret LF Guild for Antorus - Zul'Jin Just looking for a guild for Antorus and Antorus progression. I'm 11/11N and have done Aggramar on Heroic. Battletag is promocode#1385 Available pretty much any timePromotional1 12h
12h 945 6/9M Arms Warrior LF Guild So as the title says, I am looking for a new home. Was forced to stop raiding during M TOS prog due to my work schedule changing and no longer could meet my times. I'm looking a group to work through some Myhtic progression and hopefully move to cutting edge. Times that I am available are: Weekend afternoons, and RARELY weekday nights from 9-12pm PST. Message me either here in a response or through Discord/Bnet. taristone#1487 (BNET) Yndy#5465 (discord)Thîcc9 12h
12h 2 Heals, 1 Dps LF Raid Team MW Monk https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/j%C3%ABssib%C3%ABll%C3%AB Resto Druid https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/dourn Rogue https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/fors%C3%A1kyn LF relaxed 2 day raiding guild doing heroic and potentially mythic in the future. Mon-Wed 8:30-9pm est start time since our work schedules don't allow any other days. At all - as in Thursday-Sunday are off limits unless its not mandatory then potentially one of us could show up but we each work long shifts. Add Xenxex#1202 for any QuestionsJëssibëllë21 12h
12h [H] <BATU> 9/9M US#76th About Us <The Bad and the Ugly> was founded in 2008 and has been a stable and competitive guild for nearly 10 years. We have a very low turnover rate and pride ourselves on our great community of raiders and friends. We try to maintain a tight-knit group while also clearing content at a competitive rate. Progression: US 65th Imonar 6/11M US 76th 9/9M ToS US 125th 10/10M NH Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (6-10PM PST) Recruitment Warlock Warrior DPS Ele Shaman Or any other exceptional DPS or healers We are looking for: 950+ item level 3/11+ Antorus mythic experience Loot: Gear is distributed based off the decisions of our loot council. Loot is given based off size of upgrade, performance, attendance, and attitude. We use the addon RCLootcouncil for gear distribution. Trial Period: The duration of our your trial will vary based off your performance and attitude and usually lasts 2-3 weeks. We strongly encourage all of our trials to join discord and hang out as much as possible, especially on off-nights. We want you to be a part of our tight-knit community and raid group. Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YZJ6OXccWPhiy7qb2 Contact: Vret#1239, Shmadu#1385 ***Please do not reply to this post***Vret217 12h
12h 909iLvL Enhance Shamy LF Guild (Shu-halo) What's up my name is Kyle. I'm looking for a raid guild to take my experience to the next level. I've been playing wow off and on since Mists. I want a guild to help me get into Normal/Heroic and eventually Mythic raiding. I'm interested in Mythic+ Dungeons as well. Wow is fun while playing with people anyways. Hit me up in game. Working on a Fury Warrior and eventually a Mist Monk. FOR THE HORDE!Naildem1 12h
12h [H]<Dry Rub> 4/11H Fri/Sat Raids <Dry Rub> Is building out our team for Antorus. Currently we are 4/11H after just one night in heroic/ We are doing one more full normal clear before going into heroic full time. Heroic is where we plan to stay for the foreseeable future. We are a mix of heroic and former mythic raiders who don't want the hassle or time commitment needed for mythic raiding. Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 10pm - 1am CST (8pm - 12am PST) Current Needs: 1 healers(dps offspec preferred while we fill dps spots, no hpaly please), Ranged/Melee DPS(all specs for now but could change) Realm: Daggerspine (cross realms with Hakkar, Gurubashi, Aegwynn, and Bonechewer) This guild was founded after a group of raiders separated from the last guild to start a heroic group that has a fun environment, but also has accountability. It is important that you want to do heroic level raiding but also must be willing to put in the time necessary to maintain your class/spec. you can often find us hanging out in discord playing wow or other games together. Contact me via this thread or btag or discord and we can discuss. Btag: Kame#1672 Discord: Thorgasm#3720Thorfinn2 12h
12h [A]-Dalaran 5/9M 11/11H LF DPS & Heals <Fateful> Loot Distribution: Loot Council Voice: Discord We are a small guild with a very activce community lead by dedicated raiders. We are looking for skilled players to make our raid team more competitive. We’re looking for people who are always trying to improve themselves and don’t mind constructive criticism. Raiders are expected to understand that this is a team effort; what benefits one member benefits the entire team. Raid days are Weds/Thurs 8-11 PM EST, with an optional Tuesday farm run at the same time. For our core team, we're currently recruiting ranged DPS (other than warlocks). We're also looking for a Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, or MW Monk If you’re interested, add me on Bnet: zentorix#11358Hrurufna12 12h
12h Morning Guild Air 2/11M 7/9M LF Mage/Druid ♦♦♦ Progression ♦♦♦1 2/11M 11/11H ABT 7/9M TOS, 10/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 13/13M HFC, 8/10M BRF ♦♦♦ Raid Time ♦♦♦ Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 10:00AM - 1:00PM CST Central [Sargeras Server Time] 8:00AM - 11:00AM PST---Pacific 9:00AM - 12:00PM MST---Mountain 11:00AM - 2:00PM EST---Eastern 1:00AM - 4:00AM (Next Day) AEST---Australia (Sydney) 3:00AM - 6:00AM (Next Day) NZST---New Zealand 12:00AM - 3:00AM (Next Day) JST---Japan 4:00PM - 7:00PM WET---Western Europe (UK) ♦♦♦ Recruitment Needs ♦♦♦ . We are always looking for exceptional players and those who prove themselves capable will have a chance at core spot. Hunter (HIGH) Resto Druid (HIGH) Mage (MEDIUM) Rogue (HIGH) Non-Shaman Healer (HIGH) ***Note: attendance is the absolute #1 thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to our weekly raid schedule before applying!!! ♦♦♦ Raider Expectations ♦♦♦ - 100% Attendance - High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases. - Excellent situation awareness. Doesn't tunnel or have bystander syndrome. - Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener. - Progression focused mindset. Doesn't mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and does not make the same mistakes twice. -Team player, mature, and drama free. Doesn't mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill. ♦♦♦ Loot System ♦♦♦ Loot Council - Based on attendance, performance, and consistency of both. ♦♦♦ Addons Required ♦♦♦ Mumble, DBM, RClootcouncil, Angry Assignments, Exorsus Raid Tools ♦♦♦ Logs ♦♦♦ http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/5968/ ♦♦♦ How to Apply ♦♦♦ To apply, please fill out an application at: http://air-guild.enjin.com You can also speak with one of our officers directly, please see below for contact information. Please have up to date logs ready with your inquiries. ♦♦♦ Contact ♦♦♦ Recruitment Officer: Modeni (BT: Berl#11782) RL: Pudnpopz: (BT iHeretiik#1725) Healing Officer: Accipetor: (BT: Mattlandon#1153) Ranged DPS Officer: Myrcyr: (BT Myrcyr#1527) Thank you.Modeni357 12h
12h ⭐[A]<Ubiquitous>11/11H 7-10PST LF RANGED!⭐ <Ubiquitous> @ US-Proudmoore PVE-PST (Alliance) Hi there and thanks for stopping by! We're 1/11 Mythic, 11/11 heroic in Antorus, and we were 7/9 Mythic in Tomb of Sargeras. We have now opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team as we adventure through Antorus. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 935 ilvl, be 21+, as well as have at least 65+ artifact traits and be already progressing through Heroics, as that means less of a learning curve, and helps to keep us rolling to kill bosses! Currently Recruiting: - DPS: WARLOCK, S. PRIEST, ELE SHAMAN - Healer: RESTO DRUID - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. Our plan is to continue to progress through mythic Antorus, with Cutting Edge as our goal. We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt runs, and everything in between. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:55 server. We do require close to 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies and vacations DO happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Loot Rules We run loot council, with emphasis on rewarding players for performance, as well as attendance. We have found this to be the most fair way of distribution for us. More information can be found on our website: http://www.ubiquitous-guild.com/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat! ***Note - this post will be updated as needed to reflect current roster needs!Soleiryssa1 12h
12h n/a N/aAgility0 12h
12h We're building a stylish, helpful team. Hello! <Ten Million Years> is a Horde guild on the Emerald Dream server. Started recently by a couple of nostalgic returning players, we're looking to build the team of our dreams around a few simple concepts: 1 - Raiding. We want a consistent team of 10+ folks who improve each other, do their best, and tackle new content with intelligence, talent, and style. 2 - Enjoy Battle for Azeroth. The concept for the next expansion is interesting and we want to hit the ground running. For the Horde! 3 - Kind people. We're gonna spend a lot of time together so we want to feel happy and at home while in Azeroth. 4 - Region. It would be interesting if we could meet up with our guildies every so often. We're based in Oregon and Washington, especially Seattle, Portland and Tacoma. This isn't mandatory for joining us of course. Feel free to message my BattleTag Foundation#1169 or find any of us in game. Thanks!Qisas0 12h
12h LF Guild Merge on Cenarius Just Us League is LF Guild Merge on Cenarius to either add a smaller group of people or be added to a larger guild in the hopes to have more active raids. Currently we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights 7pm to 10pm PST server. We're generally 1 or 2 people shy of a full 10 man group especially on Wednesday nights. With that said we are also looking to recruit members in hopes of keeping the guild intact. Thanks for your time, FelauriaFelauria0 12h
12h 1/11M Guild LF healers and ranged dps <The Trust> US - Alliance Lightbringer 7/7M - EN Cutting Edge 11/11M NH Cutting Edge 7/9M ToS *Currently 1/11 M Antorus We are an adult semi-harcore raiding guild who strives to achieve Cutting Edge each new tier of content. We are currently in search of a few key classes to help fill out our Mythic progression roster. We are a guild who strives on bringing the player over the gear. Mechanically sound players are often chosen over “Parse Lords”. We strive to joke and have fun in between pulls, but get down to business when we are progressing. Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST Classes We Need: Boomkin - High Priority Warlock - High Priority Holy Pally - High Priority Disc Priest Resto Druid Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council Prospective members will be subject to a two-week trial period where their loot priority will be below that of main raiders. Once this period has expired, and membership is approved, all loot will be distributed equally. Contact Info: Any interested player can contact me via the following Bnet. Forswornn #1172Axîo0 12h
12h 943 Enhancement Shaman LF Mythic Guild. Hello. PSA: WALL OF TEXT INC. p.s. bad grammar. A little about myself. I am a prior Mythic raider from HFC and getting cutting edge on Archimonde as a shadow priest. I rerolled as and enhancement shaman for Legion and did very well in Mythic EN getting 95+ on my parses. HOWEVER! I can play almost any class at the same level. But the other will be Projects. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/14599673#rankingzone=10 yes I am aware that is looks suspicious because it is a different name but that was my character when I did Mythic EN on Mal'Ganis Server. Had some guild drama come up and ended up leaving before I could finish EN. Left the game for a few months and came back for Night Hold. Went to Mythic Botanist and the same thing happened. This guild just deceided to quit on me. Then did Some mythic NH as a shadow priest. Came back for ToS as a brewmaster tank and went 3/11M and stopped cause I didnt like tanking and now I am back on my Enhancement shaman and looking for a home. I tried making my own guild thinking I was just going to be casual but that doesnt work. What I am looking for is a Mythic guild who always completes Cutting Edge without any "break" during progression. A stable guild that wont just dissapear after the first month of Mythic raid. A guild with a long history of conisstant high end raiding. I am tired of always looking for my forever home so this is my last attempt. I may have 4-5 friends who might follow but they arent looking to be mythic raiders. they just want to clear heroic and PVP. Would be very nice to have a large guild who can accommodate all of them. Prefer to be horde cause Zandalar for life. Raid times are flexible. My Artifact is halfway to 75 but my leggo's suck because of my pauses in raiding so I just never got my best ones. Any and all questions can be asked by adding me on btag. Kombine#1524 I have no fears of a verbal interview either.Killawatts16 12h
12h Pvp Pals Hey Guys me and a good mate have just started a new Guild with the Emphasis on PVP Arena's RBG's world pvp stuff like that on Jubei'Thos were looking for some more ppl to join jubeithos we need some more pvpers just a heads up if your looking for a pvp guild its a fresh guild but it shouldnt take to long to get it up there with the right peopleAgromonkey1 12h
12h S A D I S T I C is recruiting for pvp. <S A D I S T I C> is recruiting! We are a close-knit PvP guild seeking those who are interested in all aspects of PvP from WPvP to BGs, Arenas & RBGs. We ask that those interested be atleast 110 & have Discord. (18+ only.)Güthrum1 12h
13h [H]<Carried>5/9M 11/11H is Recruiting! Hello! <Carried> (Area 52) is recruiting top notch players as we progress Antorus, the Burning Throne. Now is the perfect time to apply and move forward into the next tier with a stable guild of strong experienced leaders and members alike. We emphasize a competitive mindset while raiding and seek to learn from the encounters and each other in order to refine and dominate each tier. Your position in our raid group will be secured by three things: 1. Attendance and dedication. Never missing raid, giving notice when you will be gone, gearing yourself where appropriate outside of raid, etc. 2. Execution and performance of mechanics. During progression, we ask you not to worry about parses. However, we must always bring the best numbers we can to progression, so you must remain competitive in this sense. Above all, however, you must perform mechanics to the best of your ability and perform tasks assigned to you by the raid leader. 3. Attitude. We ask players to be respectful and mindful of one another. Clarifications of raid strategy are encouraged if you are confused about what to do and when. Above all, respect your officers and fellow raid members. Raid times: Tuesday - 10:00pm to 12:00am EST Wednesday - 10:00pm to 12:00am EST Thursday - 10:00pm to 12:00am EST We are also adding an additional raid day for the first few weeks of Antorus from 10:00PM to 12:00AM EST on Sundays. Preferred classes/specs: -Mage -Hunter (BM or MM) -Anyone with a good healing offspec (Shaman especially) We are always recruiting exceptional players, regardless of class or spec. Feel free to message us even if you are not one of those specs. ABOUT - Carried was one of the top raiding guilds on Silvermoon from BC thru Wrath. At that time we server transferred for Cataclysm and then took a break for almost all of MOP. We have reformed with a majority of our former core and during the legion expansion have added several talented players that are focused on skill and commitment. GOAL - Our plan for the rest of ToS and the next raid tier is to put progression at the forefront while keeping a relatively low burden raid schedule. We seek raiders with the ability to maintain focus on current content, and able to execute to achieve one thing - victory. We base our recruitment needs on player skill. Spots are always up for grabs, don't be afraid to apply even if we're not recruiting your specific class! If you are interested, please message one of the following: Sethyd#1459 (Recruitment Officer) Brood#1642 (GM) Faydin#1589 (Raid Leader) Vendeaduh#1561 (Officer)Xfmage5 13h