Guild Recruitment

8h <GiD> 3/3M 10/10M 6HOUR LF MAGE <Going in Dryer> is back in action after a long hiatus in Warlords of Draenor. New name, new leadership, new server. A large portion of our raiders have been playing together since TBC and we pride ourselves on one thing: We love the people we play with. We don't expect you to log on every night because you have to raid, we want you to log on because you can't wait to play with us. We are currently recruiting for our core Mythic raiding group: Tank -LOW Ranged DPS -Hunter (High) -Mage (HIGH) Melee DPS -Havoc Demon Hunter (High) Healer - Resto Druid (MEDIUM) - Holy Paladin (MEDIUM) -Mistweaver Monk (High) - Holy Priest (LOW) Please feel free to apply even if your class/spec isn't specified! Raid Schedule: <Going in Dryer> raids Sunday and Monday from 5pm-8pm Pacific Time (8pm-11pm Eastern Time). Since <Going in Dryer> runs an extremely limited schedule, it is important that all members be available for these raid times. If you must miss a raid, you are expected to post in our #MIA channel on discord or our website. Repeated failure to provide notice will be subject to potential loss of raid spot and removal from guild. Application Procedure: After an application has been posted, expect an initial response within a few days. This may take longer depending on timing. Keep in mind that your written application is our first impression of you. The interest that you display there will carry through to your potential trial run and beyond. Boss over Adds’ Expectations: As an applicant, you are expected to maintain a 95% attendance during your trial period (3 weeks). We will invest in you as much as you invest in us. Players that evidently are not making the guild their prime concern in-game will be treated reciprocally. The other members of the guild have the courtesy to put their full effort into the guild's success; the same is expected of you. Loot: Loot is handled via a loot council. Loot will be awards based on the largest boost to the raid as a whole. Complaining over loot will be met with swift termination from the guild. If you show up and raid and follow your assignments, you will be receiving loot. For any questions, please contact me at: Sippycup#1635 Please apply at: https://goingindryer.xyz/ Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you shortly.Sippycupz162 8h
8h 10/10M 12+ Yr 3 Day - Death Jesters LF RDPS <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! ************************************************************* Current Progression 10/10M Nighthold --- US #52 10/10M Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor - US#66 13/13M Hellfire Citadel - US#60 7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74th 14/14HM SoO - US #59th 13/13HM ToT ------ US #64 6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62 ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Melee: Rogue, Monk, DK, Shaman, Havoc DH Ranged: Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Shaman Healer: Priest or Paladin -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/ About us: Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25 man and now 20 man Mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly twelve years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3 If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Roshi (Roshi#1203) Midgettes, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com. We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette9 8h
8h 6/9H 8/10M Tu/Th 8PM PST LF DPS Filling 2 core DPS spots for Mythic Tomb of Sargaras. <Deviant> is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed on July 11th, 2006. We use the EPGP loot system & Discord for voice. ... Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com ... Raid Schedule (Server[CST]): Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM ...Encenoa0 8h
8h <Ashen>[H] recruiting Very LN Raiders. <Ashen> Located on Zul'Jin is recruiting dedicated passionate players who work late or are simply night owls for very late night semi-hardcore progression raiding. Our raiding Schedule is as follows: During initial progression, Tues,Wed,Sun 11P-2A US Pacific with Thursday as an optional but encouraged farm night.. On farm Tues, Wed, Sun 11P-2A US Pacific. We hit the attendance/burnout boss in NH stopping our progress for month while we worked hard to get our numbers back up for a mythic roster. Currently we have this but are always looking for more solid players moving forward. Our current primary focus is on melee dps. Mainly 1 or 2 solid Havok DH's/Ret Paladin's 1 Fury warrior and 1 rogue. We also have room for 1 skilled resto druid as well. A little about us. Some of the leadership has past hardcore raiding experience in some world high end guilds. The toll of the guilds became to much after doing it for a few years and decided to step it back and come back to a US account. I would still very much like to clear tiers in a timely fashion. As the GM I have all tank's at 110 with most at concordance already. I also have 2 of some of the tanks due to rng w/ legendary drops. I play nightly and am on 40+hrs/week on average. I do not expect our raiders to play at the level I do but do expect them to maintain a certain level to remain viable. This is an adult guild I am not interested in players under 21 years old and prefer 25+/yo players with experience. I value dedicated players even if at a current lower skill set vs a self interested player. I am looking for people to be part of a tight knit community with the common goal of progression. I do not require split runs or mandatory alts. 1 viable alt would be nice but I understand not everyone has the time to do this. Our team is a solid group of people. All of them are adults. We do not do drama nor will we tolerate drama. We use RCLoot and do loot based on who it will be the biggest upgrade for. We also weigh in factors like raid performance/attendance and how much an individual dies to avoidable stuff. There are players on daily. We are in discord daily. The primary focus of the guild is to have fun which for us is killing bosses and clearing content. Rosters are made ahead of raid nights and are based on performance and which comp will best suit the boss. I do not rage or yell nor will I tolerate it. All of my officers are held to the same expectation. We will kick a high parsing player who cannot do mechanics or value mechanics and a boss kill over personal e-peen on a parse. This does not mean we are not competitive when it comes to parsing which we are but never at the expense of a boss kill. Even if you are not listed as one of the classes we are primarily focused on recruiting please feel free to add me so we can setup a time to talk on discord. Thanks for your interest and have a good day. Btag: Sickman#11999Sicklecellx19 8h
8h <Narcosis> 10/10 [Illidan] LF HPally/DPS <Narcosis> 10/10 Mythic is recruiting for our Mythic ToS roster. Who we are: We are a 3 night mythic raiding guild who stress having strong performance and consistent attendance. Leadership is ran through our officers and raid leader "Mikeiceberg". Log reviews happen nightly and are closely monitored after wipes to find where improvements must be made. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid. Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10 central. Heroic on Fridays and we occasionally push Mondays for kills Gear: Narcosis uses RCLoot Counsel and gear is prioritize to dps then healer and tanks. What goes into consideration is class/spec, skill, attitude, attendance, and the overall impact towards the guild. Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VODs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character Requirements: 905+ iL, 52 weapon traits, WCL, and pass mythic XP Goal: To finish Mythic ToS pre-nerfs and have a strong ranking on Illidan. Apply: Please use our website to fill out an application http://narcosisguild.com/application/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/ https://www.twitch.tv/mikeicebergYou can also reach us on bnet. MikeIceBorg#1550 and dilemma#11889Dilemmahc32 8h
8h Looking for Russian speaking guild. Hello! I'm an experienced player (10 years) looking for casual Russian speaking guild cause I know English not so good. But if it isn't a big problem English speaking suitable too. I just don't want make some problems with teammates for this reason.I would be very grateful if someone would invite me. I can show my eu character with logs and progress :)Maggibelt0 8h
8h Moring raiding 901 brew monk looking for a guild that raids around 7am easternßådåpple0 8h
9h 899 ENH shammy currently 899 ilvland looking for a home currently 10/10H nighthold 6/9 tomb US Horde only i will not change factions PVE server only. i will not do a pvp server I'm EST would prefer to finish raiding by 12:00 am EST looking for evening times. Nilla151#1658 Please add me to chat. much easier that wayShøckandawe8 9h
9h Time for some <Sweet Revenge>! (Located on the servers Blackwater Raiders and Shadow Council) Are you tired of getting pummeled by a swarm of nasty murlocs? Or maybe you just need some friends willing to help you get those hard-to-get achievements, like getting the legendary axe Shadowmourne? Well look no further, <Sweet Revenge> is looking for new members to fill our ranks! We're a friendly, no-drama guild filled with some great folks that are more than happy to help one another. We're currently seeking people who share this mindset, and who understand that we are by no means a strict raiding guild. That being said, we do aspire to rebuild our raiding teams so that we may run current expansion raids again. Casual Raid Team: For fun, nothing serious. No stress, no pressure. Feel free to bring some Darkmoon Ale and jokes to the run! Progressive Raid Team: A bit more serious than the casual runs. No raging, but some pressure and stress is to be expected. An occasional joke is welcome, as is some ale if it doesn't impair your gameplay. We don't have any plans to form a PVP team or push our way into PVP in general, though we won't say no to an occasional PVP night where we have fun and try to not die! Once we have plenty of members, we plan to reintroduce monthly (maybe bi-weekly also) guild games. These include hide-and-seek in various WoW locations (including opposite faction territories!), achievement runs (both guild achieves and personal achieves), transmog contests, and more! Given that they aren't in the middle of something, the members of <Sweet Revenge> are more than happy to help one another with leveling toons, grinding for Artifact Power, dungeons, achievements, etc! It certainly doesn't hurt to ask, we don't bite! Feel free to send a whisper or in-game mail to Corren-BlackwaterRaiders (or message me on my battletag, #AlyCat11192) or Agacia-ShadowCouncil if you have any questions or if you want to join! Hope to see you in-game!Corren3 9h
9h 4/10M NH Guild LF HPally or RShaman Hi Greetings from Free Reign on Tanaris(Greymane)(Alliance)! We are looking for a HPally or Resto Shaman to round out our competitive Raid Teams healing core. DPS Offspec would be appreciated but not required! We finished NH 4/10M 6/9N TOS(after 1 day) and looking to push into mythic TOS even further down the road! Other specs/classes will be considered as well! Raid Times Mon/Thursday 7:45-10 EST Expected to have all Food / Enchants / Pots / Etc... Discord for Voice Open Loot Roles (with a fuzz of what helps the raid team the most) You could come with us Monday To finish N TOS and push Into heroic!Drathenor0 9h
9h [A]905 MM lf raid home for H/MToS and on 905 ilvl, 55 traits, 10/10H NH, 2/10M NH, AOTC: Xavius/Helya/Guldan. Fun, friendly, very reliable, solid player looking to raid heroic/mythic. I learn strats, update my talents and rotations regularly and for different content, and come stocked with pots/flasks/runes. What I'm looking for: A serious and social adult 2-day Alliance guild with a community vibe that raids weekday evenings, CST or EST times. Players who remember one or both of either pre-Internet human interaction or pre-lfr endgame. A fine patina of crustiness is fine. An actual hunter/rDPS class lead would be nice, but those are hard to find. Yes, please to friendliness and active people who like to do dailies or M+ together outside of raid times. Having fellow womenfolk in guild would be very nice, but isn't a requirement. I'm open to transfers for the right team, but would want to trial/observe you (for hordies) first. Please include the word rutabaga in your response both because people don't read past the title and as an homage to the noblest of root vegetables. Logs available here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22923694/latest/ (Logs should be updated soon. I've had a short enforced break from serious raiding due to RL relocation.)Xhoshazhai12 9h
9h <Bound> 9/9H 10/10M 3 day LF DPS Bound is a mythic Horde guild on Zul'jin-PvE. It was created in June 2009 and has been going strong since! We are a 21 and over guild where progression and fun are key, but remain respectful and do not berate our players. If you enjoy progression while also enjoying a fun, competitive atmosphere, Bound is for you! Server: Zul'jin-PvE Timezone: EST (East Coast) Realm Pop: Very High Economy: Awesome Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Bound Reason to Join: You want a guild that clears content as well as having a welcoming and inclusive environment. Guild Info Raid Times: 9:30PM - 12:30AM (EST) Raid Days: Tues, Wed, & Thurs // Sunday is used as a sell run/clear heroic/old content raid Loot: Loot Council Website: http://boundguild.com/ Ambitions: Competitive MYTHIC guild / Top US 100 (US#85 Helya kill) Activities: Plentiful Mythic+ teams, members enjoy playing heroes, hearthstone, diablo, overwatch, as well as other steam games. *We do NOT require alts/split runs* Recruitment Needs DPS - Please have a valid OFFSPEC - DPS Warrior -Rogue -Death Knight ***Exceptional DPS are always encouraged to apply, our raid spots are competitive as the best DPS will always be brought to progression*** Contact Orgim (Raid Lead/GM) Devastation#1654 Ppara (Officer) Para#1891 Qface (Officer) Qface#1465 http://www.boundguild.com - Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Orgim117 9h
9h spriest LF weekend evening raid Good day, I am looking for a raid team sometime after 9:30 pm EST during Monday to Friday. Please do not post your spam if your does not run at such a time. In fact, a personal touch does quite a bit more than copy/paste. I'm looking to raid on my priest as a second character. I raid on weekends with my monk, cleared normal and 3/9 heroic this first week of Tomb. I'm most interested in shadow but willing to play offspec and enjoy healing. Still learning how to maximize shadow priest dps, it is a very fun spec with a high skill cap. Ideally I'm looking for a heroic progression guild of mature players. If you dabble in mythic raids also so much the better. What I offer: I will learn from mistakes. As a raid leader for my weekend team that is the most desirable quality I see in recruits. I will be in attendance on time, have consumables, enchants, research on the fights, willing to communicate in Discord, etc. What I expect: a raid that starts on time, ends on time, progresses, some lively conversation between fights, and no open mic bodily functions in my ears. If your raid is a good fit please post your Battletag and I will get in contact with you. Thank you for taking the time to read.Revhippie0 9h
9h [H]<The Early Shift>[7/9H-ToS] Midday Guild. [H]<The Early Shift> [7/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild! US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde About TES: The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: - Tank[Any Class] - Ret Paladin - MistWeaver Monk - Resto/Balance Druid - Shadow Priest - Hunter (Any Spec) - Warlock (Any Spec) - Resto Shaman Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 6 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Zhamy31 9h
9h <A> <C Plus Average> 5/10M NH Core Ranged DPS <C Plus Average - Sargeras> We are semi-hardcore raiding guild with members who have raided together since the days before WoW in Ever Quest. We have always prided ourselves on being able to say “We beat that before nerf” and are wanting to maximize a casual schedule to clear current Mythic content. We are not racing to be server first, but we do want to be able to finish each raid tier in a timely fashion before new content. We are currently 5/10M Nighthold and looking improve our Mythic roster to weed out some of the players who just aren’t there yet. The best raiders will raid and we are in need of some excellent DPS and Healers (Healers with a good understanding of a DPS off spec is a plus). We are recruiting for CORE POSITIONS and will consider any player with a high level of skill. Players who are competitive, a team player, and take pride in what they do and how they perform without taking themselves too seriously are encouraged to chat with any guildies, or the contacts listed below. We raid Wed/Thurs from 8-11 server. Basic requirements for all raiders include:\ -890 iLevel 50+ Traits in Main Spec -Discord and a working mic -Appropriate Add-ons -A sense of humor -Accept feedback -Offer Solutions …and like to party Please contact any guild member and let them know you're looking to join. Specifically you can contact Dionyx (Dio1120#1715), Kerune#1854, Sanctus (Sanktuss#1587), or Dracus. You can also go to our website at www.cplusaverage.com for any questions!Sanctüs61 9h
9h Late night team recruiting Guild: Into the Night (Horde) on US Hyjal Tomb progress: full clear normal and 3/9 heroic in first week. Late night raid team: Wednesday and Thursday 11:30 pm - 2:00 am (PST). Weekend raid team: Saturday and Sunday from 7:30pm – 10:00pm (PST) We are an evening and late night community of adult players. Our guild came together in the beginning of legion and since that time we've grown to a core team of 25+ raiders. We are a heroic progression guild that dabbles in mythic raid content. We completed AoTC for all Legion raids and are 3/10 mythic in the Nighthold. We look forward to both heroic and mythic raiding in Tomb, but if you will not be content outside of mythic raiding then we probably are not the place for you. Our goal is to progress through raids without the game becoming a second job. Both raid teams (operating independently, although some raiders participate in both teams) have a 5 hour week schedule which we find to be an excellent balance of progress for time. We’re here to enjoy the game for what it is and we know the burnout in Legion is high. We have jobs and families, most of us have played WoW for most of the past decade and our lives are in a different place from 10 years ago. For all that we have built a fantastic community here and enjoy our time gaming together. All players welcome to contact me if interested in joining our community or either of our raid teams. Hippie#1712Hippiesbrew0 9h
9h Weekend team recruiting Guild: Into the Night (Horde) on US Hyjal Tomb progress: full clear normal and 3/9 heroic in first week. Late night raid team: Wednesday and Thursday 11:30 pm - 2:00 am (PST). Weekend raid team: Saturday and Sunday from 7:30pm – 10:00pm (PST) We are an evening and late night community of adult players. Our guild came together in the beginning of legion and since that time we've grown to a core team of 25+ raiders. We are a heroic progression guild that dabbles in mythic raid content. We completed AoTC for all Legion raids and are 3/10 mythic in the Nighthold. We look forward to both heroic and mythic raiding in Tomb, but if you will not be content outside of mythic raiding then we probably are not the place for you. Our goal is to progress through raids without the game becoming a second job. Both raid teams (operating independently, although some raiders participate in both teams) have a 5 hour week schedule which we find to be an excellent balance of progress for time. We’re here to enjoy the game for what it is and we know the burnout in Legion is high. We have jobs and families, most of us have played WoW for most of the past decade and our lives are in a different place from 10 years ago. For all that we have built a fantastic community here and enjoy our time gaming together. All players welcome to contact me if interested in joining our community or either of our raid teams. Hippie#1712Hippiesbrew0 9h
10h [H]<We Gucci> 8/9H 10/10M LF RANGED & HEALS Hello friends! We Gucci - Kil'jaeden is currently recruiting to strengthen and expand our Legion raiding roster. Who We Are We Gucci is a progression oriented, 3 night (ONLY 3 NIGHTS, WE NEVER ADD PROGRESSION NIGHTS) a week raiding guild. Many of us have been raiding in WoW since Vanilla, and a few of us have spent a significant chunk of that time playing together. As a relatively newly-formed guild our goal for this expansion is to improve the average quality of our players and push our way towards the top spot of the 12-hour guilds. That’s a Bold Claim Cotton! It is indeed! Fortunately, we have a lot of very talented players and a genuine desire to improve. The key to success for any guild raiding on a shorter schedule is to minimize downtime during raid. When a boss dies the entire raid needs to be on point and moving immediately to trash. When we're iterating on an encounter we need to avoid needless strat changes, academic arguments or loss of focus. Right now this is something we're good-ish at, and it's a major point of focus for us in terms of improvement. If we can take strong players and make them disciplined, we will be successful. These Guys Sound So Srs Quite the opposite actually. We pride ourselves on a relaxed, enjoyable raid atmosphere. Our members realize that this is a game, and killing bosses is what makes the game fun. We love us some friendly banter and name calling, but know where to draw the line. Leave the raging at the door and keep an open mind. What We’re Looking For We’re after players who will research fights and participate in strat discussions on the forums prior to coming to raid, who have great communication skills, and who can play the hell out of their class. That means knowing your class inside and out in order to optimize your damage/healing throughput for every encounter. We’re only raiding 3 nights a week and have high expectations, so we prefer not to waste raid time wiping to silly things. Raid Times: Wednesday 8:30-12:30 PST Thursday 8:30-12:30 PST Monday 8:30-12:30 PST How Do I Get That Phat Lewt Man We use a pretty basic loot council approach. There is some bias for performance and attendance, but in general the goal is to ensure that we're stacking the deck in our favor without taking things to any extremes. In the end, loot is an incentive for people to continue showing up, and if you cram everything onto your perceived all-star, or prioritize marginal upgrades for one player over large gains for another for the wrong reasons, things spiral out of control quickly. Our Current Needs We are always searching for exceptional players, regardless of their class/spec, but are currently prioritizing the following: IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR:: RANGED (Hunters / Balance) Healers (Non-Paladin/Shaman) Still, we encourage anyone who feels like they’re an outstanding player to apply on our website: http://wegucci.enjin.com/ Feel free to contact Lithiyum#1543 / Djpaulydbro#1101 in game with any questions that might come up.Lithyy170 10h
10h [A] <Hardly Noobish> LF Holy Priest Realm - Aman'thul Faction - Alliance Raid times Saturday/Sunday 4PM - 7PM server time Alt raids Tuesday/Thursday 8PM - 10PM server time ilvl 890+ but if you're keen to raid with us we'll help gear you up :) Assembling a team for ToS progression, we are currently looking for a Holy Priest to raid with us in Team 1 on Saturday/Sunday nights. We're a friendly and laid-back new guild looking to kill some demons! We're a pretty chill bunch, plenty of bants in discord, if that's your kind of thing. Though won't hesitate to get serious when it's called for. All that being said, it's a new tier and there's still a lot of learning to be done so don't be afraid to ask questions, we're more than happy to explain the mechs. For more information you can whisper Kixxie, Mesemoo or Juiçer if they're online or you can add my battleswag and shoot me a message @ Uskradetat#1443Kixxie0 10h
10h [H] Illidan <SRS> Guild name: SRS Server: Illidan Faction: Horde About us: We are 9/9 N 1/9 H 4/10M NH, we started the guild 2 weeks into 7.2 with the goals of gathering good, loyal players as quickly as possible and to get cutting edge for ToS. We seek to create a competitive environment among our raiders and that is why we are recruiting more for ToS Progression. Raid Times: Monday. Tuesday, Wednesday 730-1030 Central Recruiting: All DPS classes and spec if your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on: Rogue Spriest Boomkin Havoc Hunter Mage Enhancement Warlock Aryastark#1859Liquidswôrds46 10h
10h (A) <Midknights> Heroic Weekend Raiding <Midknights> is a reformed raiding guild, on Proudmoore U.S., that was active during BC through Cata. We are reforming as a few of us that played then have come back to the game after a long break. We are experienced and formally hardcore players that are wanting a more casual laid back atmosphere to have fun in. Our Goals: -Recruit in preparation for ToS -Heroic Only Guild -Achieving AoTC in reasonable time for current tiers -Relaxed, efficient atmosphere -Community within guild -Mythic+ progression What we will offer (once available): -Gbank Repairs on raid nights -Flasks, Pots, Food for raids -Real Life Understanding -RL/GL with US 15 experience -Aussie friendly raid times What we expect of you: -75% raid attendance minimum -Prepared with provided, or preferred consumables -Punctual -Knowledge of class/spec and current progression raid Raid Times: AEST (NSW, Aus): Saturday: 9pm-12am Sunday: 9pm-12am Central Timezone US: Saturday: 6am-9am Sunday: 6am-9am We are currently in need of: -1-2 healers (have druid and monk currently) -Ranged DPS (have eley shaman and hunter) -Melee is in fair demand (currently have rogue and 2 DH) A bit about the guild: -Been around since the release of Black Temple in BC -Cleared Kara/ZA/Gruul/Mag/SSC/TK all pre 3.0(i think) nerf in Burning Crusade -Cleared Naxx, Sarth 3D, Malygos, Ulduar, TotC, and Icecrown on normal with a few heroics during Wrath of the Lich King -Didn't finish first tier of Cata due to recruitment and core raiders going on extended, years, break -Guild also has a Legacy raid team as well that will raid 1 night a week when available. -Raid Leader(myself*) and Main Tank raided with Midwinter during WotLK -Served as home for Midwinter alt's during BC and Wrath due to our raid times. -Will be a relaxed casual atmostphere with the drive to clear Heroic Raids ahead of the curve. *A little about myself (if interested): -Main is Resto Druid -Been raiding/guild leading/raid leading since Burning Crusade. -Starting playing WoW before the release of Black Temple. -Cleared Kara/ZA/Gruul/Mag/SSC/TK all pre 3.0(i think) nerf. -Raided with Midwinter for a couple tiers in WotLK completing US 13 Yogg+0, US 22 Algalon 25, US 16 Heroic Twin Valks with them. -Took a 4.5 year break after first tier of Cataclysm. -Currently AotC 10/10H NH You can join the group on discord (https://discord.gg/PEzXPGs). You can also add me directly on discord (Reech#2249) or Bnet (Reech#1423). Can also contact (Snaplock#1811) on bnet if I am not available. If you don't wish to do any of those, you can simply just leave a response below.Reeche25 10h
10h 9/10 M Blood Dk and Holy Pally LFG Hey all, we're looking for a late-night progression guild. We are 9/10 M NH (Got to phase 3 M Gul'Dan, 11 % wipe!). We are looking for a guild that raids at or around 8pm PST or later. Willing to go alliance. Holy Paladin: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/skyliya Blood DK: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/raellie We both have 55 traits in our weapon. Respond here or add me on battle.net. Battle Tag: Nasmira#1173Skyliya21 10h
11h [H] (T/Th/Sun) 4/9 H ToS LF Core Mythic <Defiance on Shadowsong/Borean-tundra> 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV, 5/10 Mythic NH 4/9 H ToS Times: Tues/Thur/Sun 630-930 pm PST Currently melee is closed, but willing to accept exceptional players of any class. Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest and Boomkin are needed. With ToS around the corner we are looking to fill some inconsistent spots within the raid for core positions. Defiance is a Casual-core or semi hardcore guild that raids, runs Mythic+ on the regular with dedicated teams, and always tries to find something to do every day of the week. We are especially looking forward to Tomb and recruiting appropriately. We are an adult guild comprised of ages 20+ and pride ourselves on having virtually a 100% retention rate. Defiance has been around since Vanilla and over the last 2 years we ended up creating that stable atmosphere a lot of people are looking for and other guilds are lacking. We are a down to earth guild here to find competitive and smart players that want to progress in Mythic content in a drama free environment. With that said, we are not so obsessed with progression that Mythic comes before the players. This is a game and should be played as such with other players that share the same goals and fits your schedule. We work to build an environment and community that players want to log into. Doing so helps prevent burnout so we can enjoy endgame content without all the stress normal raid environments bring. Please feel free to add my battletag at any time to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you! GM Btag - AaronC#11555 Recruitment O - Ethelwulf#1181Shamydavisjr176 11h
11h Tues/Thurs 8PM PST 8/10M 7/9N 2/9H - LF Tank We are looking to pickup 1 non-Warrior tank that has experience in the previous tier. Note, we are also open to adding a healer and a ranged DPS to our roster if you have someone connected to you. Reach out to me on BNET and we can discuss. <Deviant> is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed on July 11th, 2006. We use the EPGP loot system & Discord for voice. ... Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com ... Raid Schedule (Server[CST]): Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM ...Encenoa1 11h
11h H-Morning/Daytime LFM DPS 9amPST W/T raids Horde-Tichondrious-Mornings/Daytime Raids 9am-Noon PST Wednesday/Thursday and optional Monday random We are the only known Daytime/Morning raiding guild on Tichondrious. Tichondrious is a very high population PVP server which has become primarily Horde based over the past year. We will be bringing all DPS into normal and Heroic ToS and then cutting down the best 20 we have for the mythic team. We are looking for a few DPS to come raid with us. We are looking to be progression oriented in Tomb of Sargeras and need more dedicated raiders to make our 20 man mythic roster. NEEDS: 895+ Equipped All DPS welcome to join and try out for the mythic team High needs for DK and Pally DPS We are not looking for part timers. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9amPST-NoonPST and need people who can make both days We also do an optional Monday raid day for whatever is needed to clean up. LOOT: We do Loot council for all tier and trinkets as well as any super Titanforged gear All other loot is rolled for GUILD INFO: We are not a giant guild. We do not have many non-raiders in the guild. We are under 100 people and that includes all alts and casuals. We prefer it like this which helps us to maintain a fun and interactive atmosphere. Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild. We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart. Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions. GM: Consecrater#1492 Officers: Sorensu#1779 Hakkai#1802Consecrater77 11h
11h <Use Your Imagination> LF Tank We have reformed as a 2 day raiding guild! Nowadays, 12 hours is simply overkill for guilds looking to clear content prior to the next tier, and we feel that the current game design allows for a lighter schedule. [H] <Use Your Imagination> - Zul'jin Website: Uyi.enjin.com Guild History Legion 9/10M Nighthold 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare; 2/3M TOV Warlords of Draenor 13/13 Mythic HFC - Finished US 150 9/10M BRF - Finished US 280 5/7M Highmaul - Finished US 380 Mists of Pandaria Guild formed end of Siege Contacts: - Soar - (Raid Leader) Soariation#1897 - (GM) AliasNode#1351 Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8-11:30EST Recruiting Non-Paladin Tank Competitive DPSSoari127 11h
11h <RaidsOfOurLives> 10/10M 8/9H @NEED TANK@ < Raids of Our Lives > 7/7M ~ 3/3M ~ 10/10M 8/9H We are an adult guild comprised of players with a plethora of past raid experience who want to remain competitive on a casual schedule. Our goal is to clear content while it is relevant and work to achieve to be one of the best two night a week guilds in the world. As much as we enjoy clearing content, we enjoy the bond and friendships made within the guild. We will never sacrifice the integrity of our raid for the sake of progression. Elitism and toxicity is not acceptable. If you are looking for a guild with a serious mindset of driven players with a laid back, light hearted raid atmosphere look no further. ___________________________________________________________________________ GUILD INFORMATION Raids: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30pm - 12:30am CST Website: http://raidsofourlives.shivtr.com/ Voice: Discord Loot: Loot Council Server: Sargeras Faction: Alliance Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/142717 ___________________________________________________________________________ RECRUITMENT NEEDS !!TANK NEEDED!! HIGH ** Brewmaster Monk, Blood DK, Prot Paladin ** Balance Druid w/ Resto OS WW Monk MEDIUM Enhancement Shaman Arms/Fury Warrior ** If you feel you can compete with anyone on our roster and your class is not listed, we encourage you to apply. We will always look at talented players! ** ___________________________________________________________________________ REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN - Must be 21 years of age or older. - Working headset and/or microphone. - Be able to communicate on discord. - Accept constructive criticism from peers. - Maintain 90% + raid attendance. - Have an understanding of your class and mechanics. - Prior Mythic raid experience. We request you look over our logs provided above and assess your ability to perform with our current roster. We are looking for competitive players who do not have the time to dedicate to a hardcore schedule. If you are interested in joining please fill out an application on our website or you can add an officer to speak with directly! Recruitment Ofc's: Caddyshackk (Cadillac#1275), Turducken (Turducken#1443)Caddyshackk42 11h
11h Late Night Casual / Heroic Raid Guild <FWHC> is currently looking for players of all levels and skill ranges to accept into our community. We were a heroic progression guild back at the start of Legion, but after a hiatus we have decided to begin recruiting once again as a laid back, late night guild focused on mythic+ dungeons and heroic raid content. What we provide: -A friendly and active discord server -Guild repair -Mythic+ Dungeon groups -World Quest groups -Normal / Heroic Raid focused around bettering all members through friendly casual progression -Help with WoW questions, gearing up properly, and ability priorities. We want to help our members understand the game and grow to see the progress they make throughout the expansion and through their time spend with us. -Many gamers that play a variety of games outside of our WoW grind -Overwatch,League of Legends,Hearthstone,and others! Raid Times Tuesday: 8:30PM - 10:30PM Thursday: 8:30PM - 10:30PM Current Recruitment Needs High Priority -Ranged DPS Medium Priority -Healer(s) Low Priority -Tanks -Melee DPS Contact Info: If you are interested or have any questions about our guild please contact me at any time by leaving a comment on this post or adding my battletag listed below! MOARCOOKIEZ#11733 Thank you for coming by, and giving our guild a peek and I hope to welcome you into the guild soon!Taii34 11h
12h Spike Flail (US#193) *10yrs Raiding *LF DPS Hello! Spike Flail on Mal'ganis is a long tenured end-game raiding community, looking for great Raiders for Legion progression. Spike Flail has been part of the endgame progression community since TBC, boasting the same GM, Raid Leader, and core group. Our exploits include competitive Sunwell progression in TBC, top 50 US in WoLK 25m, top 25 of US 10m in Cata, and top 125 US in WoD (after taking a break for MoP). We've done the 16 hour/week thing in the past, but as our group of players has grown and aged, we've decided to keep the same hardcore progression mentality on a more time friendly schedule. As such we raid 3 nights a week with raiding times as follows: Sunday from 7-11 PM EST Wednesday from 8 PM EST- 11 PM EST Thursday from 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST Our current progression is 10/10 Mythic Nighthold, 3/3 Mythic ToV, which can be verified at: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Spike+Flail About Spike Flail: The core of our guild have been playing MMOs together for over 10 years now, going all the way back to Final Fantasy 11 and Vanilla WoW. As aforementioned, our leadership core is the same group that has been leading the community since TBC. Even when taking a break in MoP our community stayed together playing other games until we got the itch to raid again in WoD. We take raiding extremely seriously, but we also know this is a game and meant to be enjoyed. Our leadership has been raid leading in MMOs for over 12 years now, and know that positive reinforcement and a constructive environment is more effective than an authoritarian style that relies on yelling and screaming. We're proud to say that we prioritize problem solving and information sharing to overcome our struggles on a progression boss, not fear and punishment. Our main goal is to maintain a professional environment in which we can play this game and progress as a cohesive team against the hardest challenges gaming has to offer. What we're looking for: As a 3 day/10hour per week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we're looking for players who's attitudes and personality fit in with our current group of players. We're looking for people who value approaching a new challenge by preparing and utilizing all resources they have at their disposal... not wasting their own time or their teammates' by coming into a new challenge unprepared or unresearched. We do not recruit for the bench, therefore all of our Trials are given raiding opportunities as our core Raiders - we can promise that you will see progression as a Trial. Some general requirements: Past Progression experience. We're looking for apps who have been a part of top progression pushes in past content, or are at least Mythic experienced in the current content. Ability to make 90% of our raids. Dedicated raiding mindset. This includes pre-researching fights before walking into a new encounter, keeping up with class Discords at all times for the latest tips/tricks to eak out the smallest gains, being on time and ready for every night, etc. You should be competitive, self-analytical, and always looking to improve your performance each raid night. We're looking for intelligent, competitive human beings, and you should be able to convey your intelligence in how you present yourself. This includes knowing game mechanics, quick reaction time, and being able to learn from your mistakes. You should be able to explain your classes' weakness and strengths and how to play your class to its fullest in any situation. Our class needs are as follows: -Any Ranged DPS (Except Mages, sorry) -Any Melee DPS At minimum we are current looking for Raiders with: 9/10 Mythic Nighthold experience 910 ilvl or higher Artifact Weapon level of 52 or higher We do not require applicants to possess a geared alt for split runs. How to contact us: If you're interested in applying you can visit our forums at www.spikeflail.com. Please be sure to read all the stickies before applying; if you can't be bothered to follow application directions you probably will not be considered for a trial. You also can chat with myself at Palin#1620 or and/or Nikolai#1962 if you have any questions about the guild or how we operate before applying. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!Pallinn97 12h
12h [A] 10/10M 8/9H<Subject to Change> Subject to Change is now recruiting! We are a light schedule, highly driven guild seeking to accomplish lots with little time. What you can expect from us: A relatively late night raiding experience consisting of nine hours spread across three days a week. We are a highly efficient group and demand the same from our raiders. Everyone will be on time with the proper materials to raid. Spots will always be competitive and we stress a mentality that puts the raid above all. We expect raiders to understand that the fight or strategy we are using simply isn't tailored to their class and they may be asked to sit. What we can expect from you: We expect someone who is both sociable and knowledgeable with a working proficiency in both their class but other classes as well. You should be well versed in the mechanics of the current tier and have a complete understanding of what your role is in every encounter. We also like people who are just fun to be around, and while it may not keep you out of our ranks it is looked favorably upon if you're someone we like to hang out with and just play the game with. The specifics: Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 10/10M - 8/9H ToS Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-12am CST, 10-1 EST Seeking: Healers: Open DPS (Melee): Warrior, Rogue DPS (Ranged): Hunter(BM/MM), Shadow Priest Tanks: Closed Even if you do not see your spec or class listed, if you consider yourself to be an excellent player and feel that we can be an asset to you as well as you to us, please don't hesitate to apply. Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pd_LiUTCYYNMWwUUJT2-QKB3qwK3EkpafLSSGpJ9IMY/edit?ts=5944917c#response=ACYDBNiyZQgswLxjmzsGWO76LF-QDGngJV-zXEL335kuFexGtixgc4nFDx0sxA Contact info: PoynerzǶ#1642 Winnipeg#1780Poyner154 12h
12h <GWS> 2-day, 10/10M, Fr/Sa 9p-1a PST, LF DPS <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (10/10M) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-1am PST. Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment . DPS Recruitment - Ret Paladin - Balance Druid - Death Knight - Rogue - Warlock - Mage - Warrior - Demon Hunter - Shaman - Monk - Shadow Priest - any exceptional DPS should apply! To trial, you must apply at: http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitmentVivienn0 12h
12h [A] United We Loot [Stormrage] Fri/Sat United We Loot are recruiting members to expand our raid inr Tomb of Sargeras! We are seeking players for Heroic/Mythic. We're currently seeking additional members for:... ... ... ... All other players are welcome to inquire and join. Please feel to send me a message via battle.net to Deathfire#1102Deathfier86 12h
12h [H] <The Bad and the Ugly> 10/10M 9/9H About Us <The Bad and the Ugly> has been around since the Summer of 2008, starting out on Darrowmere-US and transferring to Malorne-US after the conversion of Darrowmere to PvE. We have a very low turnover in membership. People who fit in with us, tend to stay for long periods of time. We try to maintain a tight-knit group while also clearing content at a competitive rate. Progression T19 - US#127 T18 - US#74 T17 - US#103 T16 - US#84 T15 - US#330 T14 - US#130 Raid Times Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (6-10PM PST) We also run alt raids and old content on Sundays. Recruitment Needs MW Monk Resto Druid Unholy DK Or any other exceptional DPS players. Loot: Gear is distributed based off the decisions of our loot council. Loot is given based off size of upgrade, performance, attendance, and attitude. Trials have the same eligibility for loot as veteran raiders. Apply: http://www.batu-guild.com/recruitment Contact: Vret#1239, Shmadu#1385Vret74 12h
12h <Vigil> of Sargeras 9/9h US 22 10/10m US 105 <Vigil> is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras-US. Established in December 2014, the guild was founded by three friends who met in a raiding guild during The Burning Crusade. Since then, we have grown to be one of the most progressed and respected three day raiding guilds on Sargeras. We are looking for competitive raiders who are seeking a structured raid environment that pushes progression content on a 3 day per week schedule. Vigil Goals 1) Maintain a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on longevity. This guild was created based on friendships made in hardcore raiding and the guild will continue to thrive as long as World of Warcraft continues to exist. We are committed to clearing all mythic content each tier with the goal of achieving the highest possible ranking. 2) Conduct raids in a professional, organized, coherent manner. The leadership has been raiding together for over ten years. We recognize that the success of raiding guilds often depend on making informed decisions, minimizing drama, and being prepared. Raid strategy is a collaborative effort in <Vigil>. Discord is used to discuss strategies for future bosses and improvements for current bosses. 3) Establish a community. Part of the trial process in <Vigil> is making sure we are as good of a fit for you as you are for us. Most of the guild is in their mid-late 20s with a few “seniors”. For that reason, we look for maturity, respect, and integrity when considering applicants. If you are a raid logger, we are not a good fit for you. If you love logging on to slay dargons and discuss various parts of the male anatomy with our GM, then you’re looking in the right place. Current Needs Raid positions are available for the following classes. We aim to keep a roster of 25 and only recruit what is necessary for a healthy raid roster. However, applicants that can compete with members of our current roster are always considered. DPS Hunter - High Priest - Medium Warlock - Medium Mage - High Rogue - High Demon Hunter - Medium Healers Druid Tanks None Raid Times Tuesday 6-10pm CST Wednesday 6-10pm CST Thursday 6-10pm CST Optional alt runs are on Friday and Sunday starting at 7 CST. We do not split runs and do not add raid days the first week of a new raid. We may extend raid times by no more than 30 minutes if we are close to an important kill at the end of the week. For example, our Mythic Archimonde kill was during extended raid time. Loot Rules We use a loot council system that rewards players based on attendance, performance, and attitude. Contact Information Website: http://www.sargeras.us Twitter: www.twitter.com/Vigil_Raiding Battle.net ID: Draconuss#1295 / Notthesun#1208 / Velth#1280Rothbardd1 12h
13h ✨STK-10/10M 8/9H LF Ranged DPS STK's recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid. For exceptional applicants, we can help cover the cost of a transfer if the class/role is in demand for us. Progression: 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M Server: Lightbringer-PVE (US) Raid Times: (invites start at 8:30-8:45pm EST) Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST (Will usually not raid later than 12:00am EST, unless something is close to dying) Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Closed Healer: Paladin, Shaman Melee: Closed Ranged: Mage, Hunter, Moonkin If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20. Required Addons: RC Loot Council Exorsus Raid Tools Angry Assignments Bigwigs or DBM WeakAuras2 What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit. Contact: If you're interested, you can contact either myself (Gheed#1941) or our DPS officer, Lesuj (MortalLesuj#1702). You can also visit our website to peep around, or to post an application: www.stk-wow.comGheed403 13h
13h <Artifacts> Legacy Vanilla Guild Hello! I have just began to start my own Legacy Vanilla Progression Guild called "Artifacts" and we are recruiting for our raiding teams, we are looking to fill any role at the current date of June 24th, for anymore details please feel free to add me at #Derpkins1163Duriam0 13h
13h 915 RESTO DRUID LF LATE GUILD PROG Any days Except Tues/Wed past 12 est. 10/10M 5/9H current progressionSideways4 13h
13h [A] <Severity> 8/10M Weekend LF HPal/DPS <Severity> on Stormrage : 8/10M Raid times: Saturday/Sunday 8pm-12am EST. We are in need of/open to: Heals Holy Paladin(Very high) DPS Warlock(Very high) Balance druid(Very high) Mage Hunter Rogue Warrior *If you are not one of the above classes, we encourage you to still contact us. Raid Expectations We only raid two nights, so we expect raiders to be online and ready to go before raid to start grouping, so we can get going on time. We also expect people to stay the entirety of the raid time. We will never extend past raid time more than a single pull, but that will only be only if it's the difference between that boss dead this week or not. During raids we try to be efficient and focused, cutting down on farm bosses, reducing AFK time during trash, and coming prepared, knowing boss fights and strategies. Raiders should be doing research and keeping up to date on all the latest updates and class changes and knowing how it will affect them. We expect our raiders to actively partake in strategy discussion during progression, be accountable for their mistakes and fix them, take constructive criticism in many aspects well, and most importantly, LOVE to raid. Raiders will be expected to server transfer if not already on server. Loot We distribute loot via the RC Loot council addon. The loot council is made up of our officer core. Contact Info If you are interested please fill out an app at our new website. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions! http://www.severity.gg Guild master & Raid lead: Bharani -Bharani#11542 Recruitment officer: Friedrìce - Whiterice#1588Bharani165 13h
13h Matador 9/9N 7/9H ToS LF Healer/Ranged ==================================================================== Our Raid Times ==================================================================== Mythic Progression Tuesday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm CST Wednesday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm CST Sunday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm CST Optional Heroic Clear Monday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm CST ==================================================================== Immediate Recruitment Needs ==================================================================== High Need Resto Shaman, MW monk, Hunter, Warlock Medium Need Resto Druid, Mage All exceptional players will be considered. ==================================================================== Who is Matador? ==================================================================== <Matador> has been a raiding guild on the Madoran server since the early days of the Burning Crusade expansion. We came from a small guild, running a few Karazahn groups, to a 25 man raiding guild that has held top progression rankings on our server for multiple expansions. Our core leadership has been together since the days of Burning Crusade. We have been working together for a very long time and will continue to maximize our potential and accomplishments even further in Warlords and the coming expansions. We are in need of a few solid players that have a passion for raiding and want to progress in mythic. We achieved 13/13 M HfC pre nerf and our current progression is as follows: 7/9 ToS Heroic 9/9 ToS Normal 8/10 NH Mythic 10/10 NH Heroic 10/10 NH Normal 2/3 ToV Mythic 3/3 ToV Heroic 3/3 ToV Normal 7/7 EN Mythic 7/7 EN Heroic 7/7 EN normal 13/13 Mythic HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC 13/13 Normal HFC Mythic BRF: 10/10 Mythic Highmaul: 7/7 Heroic BRF: 10/10 Heroic Highmaul: 7/7 ==================================================================== Are we looking for you? ==================================================================== We are focused on finding people who are enthusiastic and passionate about raiding. We expect our raiders to come prepared every raid night. The ability to maximize the potential from your class as well as stay alive is essential to succeed in our guild. As a bonus, we provide flasks, food and guild repairs to our members at all raids. Current Legion Requirements: 900 ilvl Level 52 artifact If this sounds like a good fit for you, speak to our recruiting officer/raid leader in game (Cowboykiller) or through his BTag (Cowboykiller#1394). Noremac#1445 ranged leader Zadira#1213Cowboykillér335 13h
13h [A]<Dramatic> 10/10M 9/9H US 55th LF Healer Recruitment Status: Currently we are looking for an exceptional healer to join our roster for ToS. We prefer a holy paladin but we are open to all healers as of this moment. Additionally, all exceptional players of any role should apply regardless of the recruitment status. We are a progression guild that likes to keep our roster small so that all of our players can have significant playing time during progression. For the healer role you are expected to have a near 100% attendance. We have high standards for our mythic raiding recruits as we believe everyone should be contributing to progression rather than hoping to get by being the weakest member. You are expected to be geared appropriately for the content we are on with logs and/or experience to prove your capability. We are also accepting players who wish to do mythic+ carries/high mythic+ and heroic nighthold but cannot necessarily make scheduled raid times. If you wish to ask questions you can add Crimm#1855. Please fill out the following google docs to apply - https://goo.gl/forms/3x6qlw99hhs7wV2e2 Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30 - 11:30 CST/server About us: <Dramatic> is a new guild on Sargeras that has been quickly progressing through content. We are a group of mostly 20-30 year olds who enjoy playing games together going back several years to other games. Our core is composed of players mainly coming from Final Fantasy 14 where several members have been a part of multiple world firsts, but most of our players also have a long history of WoW ranging from Vanilla to WoD. We have consistently improved through our short time in Legion and achieved top 60 US in Nighthold in our first raid tier. Our goal is to keep improving and clear content quickly on a 3-day raid schedule. Despite having competitive members with goals set on quick progression, our guild has a friendly and laid back atmosphere. When people are called out for mistakes it is constructive and has the intent of improving everyone for the next pulls. If you are the type to lose your cool and rage during progression we are not the right guild for you regardless of how skilled you are. Our wish is to maintain this type of environment while clearing content competitively. Additionally, we do not do split raids and we hold optional alt raids for those with appropriately geared alts.Crimmv13 13h
13h LUNACY 4/10M NH 3/9H TOS Lunacy-Thrall is a raiding guild comprised of experienced, and progression oriented players. We are seeking more active and like minded individuals. As a guild we are currently 4/10M NH 3/9 H TOS. We expect all raiders to keep up to date on the current/best talents rotations and specs specific to their class. All raiders are expected be on time with HIGH attendance. Guild repairs are provided during raid times, but you are REQUIRED to provide your own flasks, food, pots etc. RAID TIMES - tues / thurs 9:15-12:15 EST We are active on off raid nights as well doing mythic+, pvp, old raid content, socializing in discord. RECRUITMENT DPS- HIGH DEMAND Ranged dps preferred, but wont turn away strong Melee HEALS Holy Paladin Mistweaver Tank CLOSED. Contact me with any questions would love to hear from you ! Btag Proditor#1738Enragèd244 13h
13h [A] <SWBM> of Sargeras is recruiting! 7/9 H <SWBM> is 2-Day Alliance Mythic Raiding Guild on Sargeras. Currently: 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 7/10 Mythic Nighthold,3/3 Mythic Trial Of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, and recruiting exceptional players for our raid team! SWBM Mission Statement: ... Recruitment Priorities: ... Raid Schedule: ... ABOUT US: ... Contact: ...Hãze22 13h
13h Mythic+ Tank ******I am not interested in joining any ones guild****** I am looking for people to push keys past 18 weekly. 920 Blood dk last season had a 1970 mythic + score with just pushing keys towards the end of the tier. I am not interested in helping people get 15 for the weekly. or help people get the achievement. Please leave info below or add me on bnet: Nick#1251Hellixity1 13h
13h [H] <Tactics> Recruiting 6/9 H ToS [H] <Tactics> of Zul'jin is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progression. We are looking for reliable, long term individuals to complete our roster for current and future Mythic content. Our goal is to Cutting Edge content clear while maintaining a semi-hardcore, laid back raid environment within a three day raid schedule. We are currently 6/9H ToS. Our raid times and days are 9:30 pm to 12:30 am Est; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Required to maintain a 90% attendance rate. Must be open to rotate for Mythic progression. We are looking for: Shaman(Elemental/Resto) Druid (Balance/Resto) Mage If interested apply at http://tactics-wow.enjin.com/recruitment or add Kressure#1307Keakamai108 13h
13h ✨✨ MAD 9/9N 2/9H TOS ✨✨ LF Spriest and Mage MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks. We are 9/9N 2/9H in Tomb of Sargeras. Currently Looking for all Classes We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven. Our Raids: We raid 3 days a week. Tuesday Thursday and Sunday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST What we expect from you: - You are a mature player - You have a good computer and a stable connection - You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression - You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec - You have a high raid attendance - Discord and a working mic is required What we offer: - A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best - The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace - A group of dedicated players with a friendly community add War#12812 or shmoop#1200 or Alarand#1905Båby32 13h
13h [H] Biggie Chief and da Boyz 10/10M LFM About Us <Biggie Chief and da Boyz> is a relatively new late night raiding guild with top 40 US leadership, but focused on a more casual atmosphere. We formed the guild with the intention to kill some bosses with our friends and have a good time in the process. We raid Mon/Tues/Wed from 10:15pm-1:15am(PST), 12:15am-3:15am(CST), 1:15am-4:15am(EST). Progression We are currently: 7/7(M) EN / 3/3(M) ToV / 10/10(M) Nighthold / 9/9(N) 6/9(H) ToS Recruitment Needs Current Needs: Mage(HIGH), Healer(LOW, Prefer MW/Sham/RDruid) *We encourage all potential classes/specs to apply regardless of recruitment needs* Contacts If you are interested in joining feel free to apply at our website. If you have any other questions about the guild please feel free to add us to Real-ID and we will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading! http://biggiechief.shivtr.com/ GM: Dadfather - Demoralizer#1812 Officer: Biggielo - Aalo#1395 Officer: Dcterfeelgud - Dctorfeelgud#1277Dcterfeelgud158 13h
13h <Depleted> A.M. Mornings 9/9 3/9H LFM <Depleted> Is an alliance guild on Kel’Thuzad currently recruiting for our progression into Mythic and Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently 9/9N 3/9H and look forward to pushing through a quick Heroic clear and into Mythic. We raid Wed, Thur, Fri from 9 A.M. – 12 P.M. High priority for a WW Monk and Ranged DPS. We do however have a few core spots available and will take any outstanding player. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions. Brunist#11691Fugtup2 13h
13h <SBG> 9/10M 8/9N 7/9H Recruiting. On Thrall. <Sweatbox Gladiators> 9/10M NH 8/9N 7/9H ToS - Raid Days/Times Tuesday-Thursday 7:00pm EST to 10:00pm EST. High: Havoc DHs Frost/Unholy DKs Med: Rogues Warlocks Shadow Priests Low: DPS with Tank OS Any DPS with a tank or heals OS Please contact us at our BattleTags Nioen#1176, and JustNick#1583 for any questions.Nioen179 13h
13h [A]<Everything is Fine> LFM! 6/9 Heroic <Everything is Fine> of Whisperwind is a newer guild comprised of members that came together after a collapse of multiple guilds. We all share a vision of what we want raiding to be and decided to create our own guild. After coming together we quickly progressed through Mythic Nighthold, progressing to 7/10M in just two weeks (four total nights) while being undermanned. We have since cleared 10/10M. After our first night of Heroic ToS we managed 6/9 in just three and a half hours! Going into to ToS we plan on breaking into the top 20 in the world for guilds that raid two nights a week. We’re looking for any exceptional applicants to fill out our roster. We have a distinct lack of Warlocks and Shadow Priests at the moment but don’t let that deter you from applying if you’re not one of those classes. Raid times for us are Tuesday and Wednesday at 7-10:30 CST (8-11:30 EST). We also do an optional alt run on Sundays at the same time. Outside of raid we enjoy running mythic+ and playing other games. Contact info: Bnet: derek#1589 (Officer) - dinidots#1705 (GM/RL) - Riez#1741 (Officer) Discord: derek#2565 - dinidots#6016 - riez#3895 We look forward to hearing from you!Illideen27 13h
14h [A] The Speakeasy Tavern is lf heals and dps Welcome, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day. Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week. Requirements: • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite. • 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh • 900+ ilvl for mythic nh • General knowledge of the current fight. • Working headset and mic. • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die. Recruiting: as of 6/04/17 Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin, Ranged Dps ,Healers Any strong Dps should also apply. What to expect: We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect: • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself. • If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid. Contact us to set up an interview: Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368, Judas#1489Ethankey1 14h