Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Nov 15 [H] <Blue Label> Barth - 6/8 M LFM Hello! After a bit of a hiatus from WoD, we have decided to come back for BFA more focused to clear fast but with a lighter schedule. Blue Label is an end game raiding guild has been around since the Burning Crusade and has been raiding since till Warlords where we took a break. Now with the core back, we are currently looking for more for BFA. Raid Times: 8:30pm to 12am (GMT+10 – AEST – Server Time) on Wednesday, Thursday, Monday With Sunday as an optional day for heroic and such. Currently Recruiting: 1x Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk 2x Warlock 1x Balance Druid 1x Hunter 1x Mage Any class not listed will still be considered If you are interested, please add btag hanul#6440 or kizuu#1770 for a chat. Thanks!Hanull110 Nov 15
Nov 15 Dath 2 night heroic team recruiting <Atlanta> 3/8 H recruiting to add to its current roster We are a social based prog raid team that has a great balance of real life and fun and actual progression. Normally in the top 30 on the server just had a few roster changes this year so far so looking to beef the roster a little and add more stability to get bosses down faster. We are one of the longest running raid teams on the server and in the last tier look to run mythics. When: Wed 8 to 1030 Sunday 8 to 11 Who: Have all spots open atm Mature reliable players only need apply. Happy to gear the right first time raiders Battlenet christo1970#6270Christiine7 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Delusion> New Guild on Nagrand Recruiting! <Delusion> (8/8H 1/8M) is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild that was formed on Nagrand by former Mythic and AoTC Heroic raiders that are looking to form a new Mythic raid team. A group of us transferred over to Nagrand to look for a new environment to further push ourselves with an end goal of forming a solid raid team going into Battle for Azeroth. We are currently searching for a few more quality DPS and one more healer (Pref Disc Priest/Resto Druid) to help us with numbers for Mythic raid. We would prefer self-motivated players who are looking to push good progression and are committed to a good performance on whatever character they decide to play. We are not the most hardcore of players, but we still expect a certain standard of our team members so that we are able to clear content at a reasonable pace. We are currently raiding on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Monday - 8.30pm to 10.30pm GMT+10. We also run high Mythic+ throughout the week which people are welcome to join in. We also welcome socials of all classes or specs who may be just looking for a chill atmosphere and a fun place to hang out while levelling, pvping or even just messing around with alts! If you think you might be interested in joining us, Contact us at: Arthur#6165 Desta#1476 Levenil#1145Hadrone72 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Rodents Den> 6/8 Mythic LF Heals About Us: We are a newly formed 3-night raiding guild on Barthilas. We are currently 6/8 Mythic. Most of the team have been playing since vanilla and have experience raiding at the highest end, pushing server firsts in the past and a number of members pushing cutting edge recently. We approach progression with a serious attitude, but enjoy fun banter along the way. Our aim: Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier. Raid Times: - All raids are 8:30 to 11:30 ST - Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday *times will reduce once content is on farm *Mythic+ and normal runs happening on non-raid nights & before/after raid Currently recruiting: - 2 x Heals (preference to Hpaly, RDruid and MW Monk) *All other exceptional applicants will be considered What We Expect: - All raiders must have read strats and watched videos for progression - Raiders are on time and attend all raids. The occasional missed raid is acceptable, but we appreciate if we are alerted via our discord channel in advance if possible. - Flasks, pots, food buffs and runes brought to all raids (some will be provided, but must have your own) Please contact myself (jamieB#11619), Flogboi (Bandas#1845) or Sinlol (Sin#6314) for further information/a potential trial.Jamieb14 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <War Machine> - Dath'Remar War Machine, an Oceanic Alliance guild on the Dath'Remar server (PvE), is recruiting. We are a long-standing guild, having existed on Dath'Remar from its opening day - the oldest continuously existing guild on the server. We believe that this is because of the way we operate. For us, our core imperative is inclusion. We like to have our guild members involved in our activities, to whatever extent they are comfortable with. Don't be a wallflower - come join in! Feeling comfortable in a guild is important. By this, we mean that we conduct ourselves in a mature, non-offensive manner. We're not into discriminating against folks because of race, gender, sexuality or religion. We're about respecting each other and having a lot of fun while we play the game we love. And we do have a lot of fun, whether it's on a raid night, helping each other get achievements - or as 27 naked level one gnomes running around Elwynn Forest on one of our event nights. Need a gem or an enchantment, but can't afford it on the auction house? Well, War Machine is a guild where members will always be there to help you out with that sort of thing. It's about being there for each other. Does a member have an idea for an event, or simply wishes to provide some feedback on any sort of guild-related issue? We want to hear about it. War Machine is not run as a dictatorship - War Machine is run for everyone in War Machine. We like to raid - usually 2 nights a week. Hard-core completion is not our thing, rather, we aim more for something like completion of a Tier while it is current content. The flexible raids (10-30) suit us right down to the ground, as it fits in with our policy of inclusion; and we have only modest gear requirements. Raid times are currently Wednesday and Thursday nights, 8:30 - 11:00pm server time.There is no compulsion to sign up, although if you do sign up, we expect you to make every effort to attend. By the same token, real life takes priority, and we will understand if the world needs you for other matters. We do, in the interests of maturity and sensibility, have a minimum age requirement of 25. We generally adhere to this, although we may make exceptions; for example, for friends and family. The application process consists of an initial completion of a questionnaire on our website. This is followed up (pending assessment of the application) with a voice interview. Be prepared for this process to take some time (but not too long) from start to finish. You may be thinking "Oh gee, a lot of hoops to jump through here". It's not all that bad - we are a friendly lot. Experience has taught us over the last twelve years that it is much better to make sure that you are the right person for us - and that we are the right guild for you. If you think War Machine sounds like the right sort of guild for you, then we'd like to hear from you. Apply in the first instance at warmachineguild.net If you have any questions feel free to contact me at Zeshiku#1159Ashtar5 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] < Foot Clan. Barth 8/8H 1/8M LF RDPS <Foot Clan> on Barthilas is looking for more active members to join their raid roster for BFA. Current core members are ex mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach for BFA running a 2 night a week schedule and utilising that time effienctly to clear Heroic content at the minimum. Whilst still keeping a fun atmosphere. We will be raiding Monday and Thursday 9pm - 12am ST (AEST) (10PM-1AM AEDST) and are looking for any skilled ranged dps or healers interested. Current Prog: 8/8 Heroic 1/8 Mythic Currently Recruiting: DPS - In the need of ranged dps Healers - Lf resto shaman and any other exceptional healers Tanks - If your a god tank we will take you :) If your interested hit me up in game (Kaptiva#6750)Kaptìva37 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Slice of Paradise | 7/8M | LF Heals Slice of Paradise is a semi-hardcore 3-day Mythic raiding guild on Barthilas with members that have raided consistently at top 10 oceanic. We aim to achieve Cutting Edge in a timely fashion while remaining fairly laid back. We are looking for exceptional players to join our roster going into Battle for Azeroth and onwards. BfA Recruitment Tanks Any spec; only looking for someone with a long history of raiding and 100% reliability. DPS Very high priority on ranged DPS with a focus on mechanics, especially mage, warlock and hunter. Healers Looking for excellent healers with a long history of raiding, priority on mistweaver monk, restoration druid, priest and restoration shaman. Even if your spec/class isn't listed here, exceptional players are always encouraged to apply. Please have recent logs ready. Raid Times Wed/Thur/Mon - 7pm to 10:30pm AEST Contact Please join our recruitment discord for applications or if you have any questions. https://discord.gg/usfrcrjAcrobatic83 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <E X A L T E D> 2/8M LF TANK <E X A L T E D> is an alliance raiding guild on Aman'thul formed in 2007. We're a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving end-game progression in a relaxed environment on a limited raid schedule. We're currently looking for players who love raiding and want to clear mythic content. Friendly culture in the guild with plenty of knowledgeable people to share tips and hints on improving classes. We are also building multiple Mythic+ groups so even if you can't commit to raid times there is high-level content that we can enjoy together. Progression: 8/8H 1/8M Uldir 11/11H Ant - 3/11M Ant 10/10H NH - 3/10M NH 9/9H ToS- 3/9M ToS Raid Times: Wed/Thu 8.00pm-11:00pm AEDT (server time) : Alt night Mon 8:00pm-11:00pm AEDT (This is an optional night running only when requested) We also have a Discord server and Facebook community pages to share the good times. Currently recruiting: Any Dps and Heals And a Tank to join roster so we can continue into Mythic Prog. All classes considered based on performances. For more information or to apply please add me Nytslasher (Officer/Recruitment) Btag - Nytsabyr#1165 or Healtrees (GM) Btag - Flashbang#1957Nytslasher9 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] [Frostmourne] <Centurion Knights> LF DPS Centurion Knights is an Alliance guild on Frostmourne OCE was established in 2005 and is a fun, light hearted and mature guild focused on creating an atmosphere where we can all enjoy the game, while having a structured approach to raiding. We strive to provide an enjoyable raid environment, with a focus on progressing at a reasonable and consistent pace while understanding and supporting a life outside of Azeroth. Our main raid is 2 nights a week, with many members running 5-man mythic, alt raids and other content during the rest of the week. Raid Times Wednesday – 8.30pm to 11pm ST Thursday – 8.30pm to 11pm ST Sunday Fun/Alt Run – 8.30pm -11pm ST Recruitment Needs Recruiting DPS for BFA If you are interested in joining our raid team apply on our website centurionknights.com or contact an officer in-game. Social members are also welcome to join for Mythic + or alt runs, message an officer for an invite. In-game: inarieals, Sadpanda or Lilsia B-Tag: arieals#1947 Website - https://centurionknights.com/ Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/eRhhvBnInarieals4 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Ropegang> 1/8M Auzzie/NZ recruiting! ROPEGANG FROSTMOURNE RECRUITING Main Goal: Maintain decent progression within raid times. 2nd Goal: Kill bosses while in current content n Be a fun guild! <Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company! We have a fairly large player base interested in running constant mythic+'s during our downtime if that is of interest! Ropegang will not be sitting under the radar, we are here for the long haul, always trying to better ourselves & the guild/community! We are currently RECRUITING for CORE posistions only! not recruiting to bench! - We will be pushing for a committed a player-base and to push content as hard as we can during our provided raid times! We are not looking for your alt, we are not looking for 100% parse's , what we are looking for is skilled players, do the mechanics and follow direction! Willing to absorb a guild or a group of players! (Please contact OGANIUS if this is an option) During our raid days! We ask that everyone supplies 1 flask to the gbank and in return a cauldron would be dropped! This minimises resource farming/G spending! Feast are always supplied by the Guild! We have an open general Guild bank with gems/enchants/repairs/food (daily limit of 2-recruit, 5-core) this also helps with new gear being able to socket/enchants on the go! Currently 8/8H 1/8M Raid Times: All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm Friday: 7:30- 10:30pm (optional community Raid) Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm Contact: Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485 Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794Rothas77 Nov 15
Nov 15 H Barth 2 nights a week heroic only raiding. Hi all, thanks for reading. Full Throttle (8/8H) is a guild formed around a core of mythic experienced raiders that are looking to form a community of raiders to clear heroic content quickly each tier and push M+ content on a limited schedule. Raid nights are wed and sun 8-11st. If any of this is interesting to you please contact any officer in game or add me on B-tag Pigeon#1689.Getoffmymonk17 Nov 15
Nov 15 BARTH Balance druid/warrior 340il LG guild. Hey Im Rab, i have played wow on and off for 14 years, came back to wow 2 weeks ago. I've had a year off of wow and played PUBG Invitational, cyber gamer etc. Last time i played Warcraft I was in a top 10 US guild pushing for Rank 1 US but we never made it. I learn content fast and will do the required content research to join a quality AUS guild (or work it out wipe after wipe on fresh content). This post is probably a bit premature because of my low item level but wanted to see if there are any guilds out there looking. I work 3x12hr shifts a week and can be online before 7pm on the days i work (its a rotating roster.) Online the other 4 days no problem. Since this BFA patch is roll face on keyboard kinda rotations i dont really know what to say about skill level. I can move out of the puddles n !@#$ n dodge stuff etc you know :D? 340 warrior as well if thats of better use. (My original main 2004) Please feel free to come have a chat. Thanks Rab.Rabalinaa6 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Nazgul> Recruiting! Time zone: GMT+10 (AEST) Server: Barthilas Application: https://goo.gl/forms/AaY8FBq3hWd3qy533 - Discord interviews are available! Main Raid: Thursday: 8pm – 11pm Sunday: 8pm – 11pm Monday: 8pm – 11pm BFA Progression Uldir - 8/8H - 7/8M Experienced Legion Progression AtBT - 11/11M - Oceanic 7th | Server 1st ToS - 9/9M - Oceanic 9th | Server 1st Tier 19: NH - 10/10M - Oce 10th | Server 1st ToV - 3/3M - Server 1st EN - 7/7M - Oce 16th | Server 1st About us: Nazgul is an Australian based Mythic raiding guild focused on achieving the best possible results whilst also maintaining a solid community based environment for our raiders. For those of you who don’t know anything about us, we were on Proudmoore since 2004, with a core part of our raid group still dating from the Vanilla/TBC days. Nazgul has been raiding end-game content since 2005, starting with Molten Core, through BWL, AQ, TK, Naxx, BT, Hyjal, and Sunwell and we continued to raid end-game in WOTLK. With the addition of Australian Servers, Nazgul has found a new home on Khaz’goroth, finally joining the Oceanic Scene. In Legion, Nazgul took the opportunity to elevate the goals of the guild and aimed for something greater than just clearing the content while it was current. Aiming to finish within the top 10 Oceanic at some point during Legion, Nazgul achieved its goal during The Nighthold and further improving upon that in ToS and Antorus, finishing 7th overall. In the Uldir, Nazgul made the mutual decision to split with most of our members leaving to join another guild to focus on raid prog, while some members chose to stay and focus on raiding with people they enjoy raiding with. Nazgul aims to have a mythic group sorted for Siege of Zuldazar. Current Recruitment Needs: 2x Healers 1-2 Ranged 1x Tank (Pref not DK) Application Requirements: - Solid past raiding experience and a good attitude towards raiding - Discord + Mic - Detailed Application and Logs *We do not require alts or do split clears* If you don't see your specific class listed here, don't worry, Nazgul's recruitment is ALWAYS open to any amazing players, so don't be afraid to apply if your class isn't listed here. If Nazgul sounds like the guild for you then we welcome your application at: https://goo.gl/forms/QJkPHEoGXHNhO59m1 - Discord interviews are available! If you would like more information feel free to contact one of the following officers in game: Vaydren – Guild Master & Recruitment Officer - Vaydren#1806 Cats Officer - Catspajamas#1497 Myth Healing Officer - MIA TILL THE NEW YEAR Cheers!Vay12 Nov 15
Nov 15 Looking for guild Hey there, I want to put my feelers out for a guild for my main. Currently I am on Darth/khaz and wanting to stay there if possible, however willing to fraction change for the right Guild (currently ally). My main In question Is a Bm hunter with 2/8 mythic experience. So I would be looking for something similar, Post up any offers. Thank you for your timeSunlina14 Nov 15
Nov 15 380 DH LF new guild H or A Looking for a guild w mythic progression horde or alliance. I'd like to stay on the same server but will consider others. Links: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/stompxr#difficulty=4 https://raider.io/characters/us/frostmourne/Stompxr Bnet: Stomper#1588 Discord: Stomper#0945Stompxr2 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] FateRevolution 2/8 M - LF Heals + RDPS <FateRevolution> is a new and rapidly progressing and looking for more members to fill in our mythic progression team. We are looking for exceptional players of all classes and roles to build a strong raiding core to continue our progression. Current progression: After a few weeks of raiding, we've pushed 8/8 H and 2/8 M with decent Zek'voz progression. Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8 -11 PM server time. Currently seeking: 1 Resto Druid with a DPS off spec RDPS - Mages, Hunters, and Warlocks! For further information, feel free to add Kimiya#11291 on battle net or Kalia #6968 on Discord.Shadelle0 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Tested on Animals> 2/8M Guild is recruiting <Tested on Animals> is a 3 day a week raiding guild that calls Barthilas its home. We are recruiting all forms of reliable dps to fill up a consistent mythic prog roster. As a guild we have been punching bosses since march 2017. Previously we were casual but with the release of BfA we have changed our focus to mythic. Currently we have cleared heroic and are sitting at 2/8 mythic. We don't mind having a laugh on farm bosses, but know that getting serious for prog fights is a must. Our current roster is: Mythic prog - Wed/Monday 7:30 - 10:30 SVT Heroic farm - Sun 7:30 - 10pm SVT What we are looking for: * Ability to meet an attendance of 90% * General raid and mechanic awareness * Knowledge of fights * Initiative to research and optimise your toon/s * Positive attitude with a wicked sense of humour For more info add one of us: Applejellie#1334 - GM Alata#1400 - Officer/Raid Lead Power#1548 - RecruitmentMarybopins0 Nov 15
Nov 15 381 Mage 3/8M LFG 3-4night semi / HC focused So times come to put the feelers out and looking to move on with my wow prog. I have a solid history of x5 CE in the past contents and experienced with Mythic prog level both Hardcore and semi HC raiding environment. Looking for a side with the drive to push CE and do whats needed to achieve that. Raiding Days and Times are not an issue for me to make, would like something around 8-830pm - 12-1am AEST and 2-5days a week if need. Being im SA based player. Add me for more info Skel#11312Skeletor0 Nov 15
Nov 15 SOP recruiting Stacks of Pistoffilence Most of us have played together for quite a few yrs we are recruiting for our guild or raid team , we raid Friday and Sunday nites 7.30pm to 10pm we have pushing threw heroics and just pugging every week . We do Mythic dungs Monday nites 7.pm till 10pm . We are an older people guild , looking for 1 main tank , ranged or melee with healer off spec and ranged to fill our raid team , we are ok with bringing in raiders from other realms or people looking for a guild , we like to have fun and raid and rl always comes 1st .We are 4/8 in Uldir heroic , and we do Mythic pluses monday nites and questions plse message dellie in game at Dellie#11395Dellie0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <Wipe It Up> 2/8 M WEEKEND RECRUITING <Wipe It Up> - Saurfang - Alliance is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild. We pride ourselves on giving a guild experience that can suit all sorts of players. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Raid Times] Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST] Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Currently Recruiting] Weekend Team Recruiting - - Ranged DPS - Melee DPS - Heals (Disc Priest pref) Midweek Team Recruiting - Melee DPS Ranged DPS Healers (Disc priest, Shaman, Paladin) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Raid Progression] [Uldir] Mythic 2/8 [Antorus, the Burning Throne] Mythic 5/11 [Tomb of Sargeras] Mythic 4/9 [Nighthold] Mythic 6/10 [Trial of Valor] Mythic 2/3 [Emerald Nightmare] Mythic 7/7 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Guild Social Raid Night] Monday Night 8PM-11PM ST (AEST) - Full Clear through Normal Uldir content! Just a simple sign up on our guild calendar for our members! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We try to offer a guild that gives you the gaming experience you're looking for! There's nothing worse than logging in to an inactive guild that never wants to do anything, or a guild that's only busy during raid times. That's why we have put together a team of officers to keep everyone busy and get the whole guild involved! - Social Officer. Creates events in guild to keep everyone occupied. eg. Mount farming runs, Old content achievments "Glory of the ..", Guild competitions and transmog contests. - Raid Leaders. Responsible for leading our raid teams to victory! One leader for each team, midweek and weekend. Besides our two raid teams we are always recruiting new players to join us in the experience of the new expansion! Players who will join us in our mythic runs and soon to be mythic + runs, old school raids, heroics or even just some good old stuffing around in Boralus. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Wipe+it+up Contact Me if you have any questions or would like to join! My btag! purplenub#6756 My discord Derankaix#3574 Derankaix/Amoraix in game! :)Amoraix28 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Barth <Rodents Den> 1/8M & 7/8H About Us: We are a newly formed 3-night raiding guild on Barthilas. We are currently 7/8 Heroic & 1/8 Mythic in our first week (we started a week into the tier). Most of the team have been playing since vanilla and have experience raiding at the highest end, pushing server firsts in the past and a number of members pushing cutting edge recently. We approach progression with a serious attitude, but enjoy fun banter along the way. Our aim: We aim to clear heroic our first week while finalising the last few spots for our raid team. Our goal is to then get into mythic progression within 1-2 weeks. We then aim to achieve Cutting Edge each tier. Raid Times: - All raids are 8:30 to 11:30 ST - Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday *times will reduce once content is on farm What We Expect: - All raiders must have read strats and watched videos for progression - Raiders are on time and attend all raids. The occasional missed raid is acceptable, but we appreciate if we are alerted via our discord channel in advance if possible. - Flasks, pots, good buffs and runes brought to all raids (some will be provided, but must have your own) Currently recruiting: - 2xDps *All other exceptional applicant will be considered Please contact myself (jamieB#11619), Sinlol (Sin#6314), Autimusprime (cryl#6212) or Filthytez (TerryParker#1424) for further information/a potential trial.Jamieb13 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] No Dice 6/8M 6hrs 1x healer 2xdps Frostmourne Current progression 6/8M Uldir No Dice is a tight knit group of people comprised of skilled players, many of which have raided in top tier Oceanic guilds in the past but have now developed a more casual approach to the game. I get asked all the time if this is the 'No Dice' from Barthilas, and yes we are! This guild has been around since Vanilla and isn't going away any time soon. We define casual as low amounts of hours and not raging because we're progressing slower than we'd like to or because we have to miss a raid once in a blue moon because some key players had to pick up an extra shift at work. We don't consider people who just do what ever they like, die non stop and do rubbish dps as casual. Rather we consider people such as this as time wasters. During our limited raid hours everyone is expected to do the absolute best they can. That being said we're re-opening recruitment. We're after players with a similar level of ability and approach to the game. We're currently willing to consider ANY Exceptional DPS application however we'd strongly like to recruit 1x healer 2x dps We raid Thursday and Sunday from 7:15-10:30 SVT. To apply please contact Alcho - Alcho#1229 Hamurabi, Atolt - fmm#1844 Scharfty, Hitandmist in gameAlcho93 Nov 15
Nov 15 379 War and 378 DH LFG Hey all, Myself and my mate are looking for a new raiding guild we are both 380 ilvl 3/8M with 5/8exp I play arms warrior and my mate plays a dps Dh. We are looking for a guild we can progress and kill cutting edge content we have both been raid leaders and officers in guilds before and know what it takes to get these kills. We are free any night up till 12 am hit me up for a chat or add me on meltheone#1892 and chat in game.Meltheone0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [Alliance] Weekend Raid Recruiting! <Steady> Our guild of adult raiders was founded at the end of the MOP expansion and has raided continuously until present. Our purpose is to provide a long term framework for fostering growth as a competitive player while still maintaining a fun and social environment. Our Vision We believe that Mythic content can be cleared in the current patch without raiding 20 hours a week. In Legion, we clear Heroic tier within a maximum of 3 weeks of its' release before jumping into mythic to see how far we can push. Guild Info Server: Frostmourne Faction: Alliance Raid Schedule: Saturday Morning: 745am - 11am AEST GMT +10 Sunday Morning: 745am - 11am AEST GMT +10 There is an optional raid held most Friday evenings at 730pm AEST GMT +10 which is usually a Normal run. We consider it to be a good chance to socialize, get some nice loot and familiarize yourself with progression content before entering the main raid. We also have a very active Mythic+ environment with many players completing a 15+ each week. These groups are held almost all hours of the day or night. BFA: 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M Uldir Legion progression: NH: 6/10M EN: 7/7M ToV: 3/3M ToS: 6/9 M ATB: 1/11 M Currently recruiting RDPS for Mythic BFA raiding. SHAMAN with OS heals are preferred. If you're interested in learning more about our guild and joining usplease contact: Nihilius#1485Nihilüs11 Nov 15
Nov 14 [H] Jubei/Gundrak 4/8M LF Guild Currently speed-levelling, probably be heroic geared within a couple weeks. I'm 4/8M in raids, starting fresh because I didn't enjoy the overpopulated nature of the server I was on and internal issues with my guild. Looking to make buddies in a new guild hopefully with a more positive environment. If your guild isn't Jubei/Gundrak you should know I can't finance a server hop myself but I welcome any invites from Jubei/Gun. At the end of the day though I enjoy raids and will be trying to find a decent raid group (doesn't have to be mythic).Goblichronic2 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H][FM] <Clueless Wonders> 8/8H Weekend Raids <Clueless Wonders> Is a semi-casual raiding guild looking to recruit more ranged DPS and a raid healer for our raid team! Most of the main members come from End WotLK and have raided throughout Cata. Now we're back and looking to have more fun! Realm: Frostmourne Faction: Horde Progression on ULDIR: Normal 8/8 Heroic 8/8 What are we looking for?: We're currently filling the positions of 1x Druid/Shaman Healer 3x Ranged DPS Are you right for our guild?: We're looking for players that are open to learning, wiping and just having fun. Being... - Fast to pick up strategy - Open minded and adaptive to new strats - A good sport - Mature minded Are all a great advantage! Also having a sense of humour is appreciated. (Or you could just be mister grumpy pants) (AND YES I AM AWARE IT SAYS FOAM). Our Raid Schedule: Saturday 8pm - 12pm* Sunday 8pm - 12pm* Monday 8pm - 12pm** *All timings are in AEST, for Perthers and players in GMT+8, that's roughly 5pm your time! ** We would ideally like it if you could make it to all raid timings, but as long as you can make it to one, you're fine! Interested in joining our band of Clueless Wonders? You could drop me a PM in-game!, alternatively, feel free to contact me directly on discord! Battletag: Ceredan#6926 Discord: EatCookies#5475Frostedmalt43 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] Turbo Pigs 8/8H 4/8M LF RANGED DPS! Turbo Pigs is a 8/8H 4/8M guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand looking for more dps to help bolster our roster through into BFA! Turbo Pigs was started in MoP as a social raiding guild but during WoD evolved into the mythic guild it is today. We enjoy killing things. Most people who play the game do. We like to muck around and have fun. Occasionally killing each other in the process. But we also know when it's time to focus up and do what needs doing. Raid Times! We understand that IRL stuff happens and don't expect 100% attendance but due to our days we do expect that you are able to show up most of the time. Casual Raids (Optional) Wednesday (Heroic) 7:30-10:30PM Thursday (Heroic) 7:30-10:30PM All times above are AEST. Recruiting DPS Warlocks! Mages! Hunters! Shadow Priests! Elemental Shamans! Anyone else that is interested is more than welcome to apply. The classes above are what we know we're after. This does not mean you won't be considered if you play something else. Contacts Tequilla - GM/Recruiter. Wolftree#1538 (Bnet) Chiraz#9377 (Discord)Izsabeau16 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <Ctrl Alt Elitè> 5/8M are recruiting! Ctrl Alt Elitè is looking for members interested in BFA raiding in a mythic progression team! Who is Ctrl Alt Elitè Ctrl Alt Elitè was a raiding guild based in the PVE realm of Khaz'goroth and have recently moved to Barthilas. Ctrl Alt Elitè stood at server Realm Number 1 for 10 Man Heroic in MOP and finished the tier at rank 16th overall in the oceanic scene. As a team we have risen up during MoP, and become a well established guild in the Oceanic raiding scene. We have now set our sights on a much more ambitious goal for BFA, to be one of the top Oceanic raiding guilds while also maintaining a balanced raid schedule. Currently we are striving to push ahead with 20 Man mythic progression raiding and mythic/+ dungeons in our new home Barthilas! Raid times 8:30pm - 11:30pm (Wed/Thur/Sun) Positions open Rogue Warrior DPS Warlock Experienced players will be considered Please contact Priom#11710 or Antupaku#1326 for more information!Priom49 Nov 14
Nov 14 Barth M+ team looking for guild Currently 5 friends looking for a primarily mythic+ guild but happy to do heroic/mythic raids from time to time. Current comp: https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Spinifax - 370disc priest https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Spinifel - 373 dh https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Depmav 368 ret pally https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/V%C3%A3mped 355 BM hunter (soon to be main) https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Iceicebabys 370 frost mage https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Holydk 368 blood dk tank https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/bjudged 368 resto druid https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Duluth 373 arms warrior Usually we play as 5 (discpriest/warrior/icemage/hunter/dk) but the tank works night shift so during the week were looking for a competent tank to run 9/10+ and beyond. Sometimes people are afk/out and we will want subs for dps/heals too so were looking for a very active guild with competent friendly players.Depmav11 Nov 14
Nov 14 381 6/8 Aff Lock Lf Guild Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/saurfang/massivebrain (Played Rogue for zul) add me : Taffsy#1723Massivebrain15 Nov 14
Nov 14 <Eventide> Wed/Thur 8-11ST | 8/8H, 3/8M Hey, We're a bunch of friends from various raiding backgrounds looking for a few more friends to continue progression through Mythic Uldir. Our raid times are: Wednesday, 8-11pm ST Thursday, 8-11pm ST Miscellaneous other content frequently happens outside these times. We are currently looking for: x1 Tank (Death Knight, Monk or Demon Hunter) x1 Healer (Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk) Any decent DPS If your class is not listed above, but you feel you would be an asset to our team, please do get in contact. Add Jas#11845 if you're interested in joining.Bellusdeo11 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] Barthilas <Remnants> 4/8M Lead by ex-hardcore raiders we at Remnants are seeking skilled ranged DPS to join our Mythic progression team. All other applications will still be considered. We raid two nights a week: Wednesday 8pm - 11pm Server Time. Thursday 8pm - 11pm Server time. Remnants is a guild that has been around for over 10 years. While we maintain a 2 night a week raid schedule we provide our raiders with a competitive environment and strive to get the most out of our 6 contact hours a week by killing bosses. PM Benthedruid or add bconnzz#1783 for more information.Benthedruid5 Nov 14
Nov 14 (A) Illumination 4/8M - 2 Nights - LF Ranged Illumination is a seasoned Mythic progression guild on Alliance-Khaz'goroth, looking to recruit exceptional players to bolster our roster for Mythic Uldir. As a 2 night progression raiding guild we are currently recruiting players who have real lives outside of WoW, but want to push current progression content at a strong pace with other skilled players. About Us: Illumination was formed in Wrath of the Lich King, achieving great success through to Mists of Pandaria with multiple Alliance and server firsts. After taking a break in Warlords of Draenor, our core raiders had an excellent campaign against the Legion finishing server second by killing Mythic Argus the Unmaker. Our current main progression raid nights are Thursdays and Sundays, with an optional clear of farm content usually occurring on Wednesdays. We also aim to be an active and social guild, and so on off nights you will often find our members doing other group activities such as alt runs and Mythic+. Battle for Azeroth Progression: 3/8M Raid Schedule: Our current raiding nights are (server time, UTC +10 AEST): Optional Wednesday: 8pm – 11pm (Farm/Carry/Sales) Thursday: 8pm – 11pm Sunday: 8pm – 11pm Current Recruitment Needs: We are currently looking for Ranged DPS (check below in the replies section for further details) We will always consider exceptional players regardless of class/role, so don't be afraid of contacting us. What we expect from our raiders: As we only raid 2 nights per week, it is imperative we make the most of our time and we therefore expect the following from our raiders: Be prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons and knowledge for raid Reliable attendance and consistent performance at progression raid nights The drive to improve personal play and desire for group progression Make an effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community A working headset with mic What you can expect from us: In order to create a successful raiding environment we strive to deliver the following: A strong and passionate leadership group with significant progression raiding experience Easy to approach members and an active social atmosphere Helpful advice on your class/role from experienced raiders to help you maximise your character Supplies provided including gems, enchants, flasks, runes and guild repairs for all raiders and trials How to apply: If you require any more information or are interested in joining Illumination, feel free to either contact us in-game or send us an email. If you're interested in applying please fill out our application form here: https://goo.gl/forms/ls8LWQWew3fx1trt2 Alternatively, feel free to contact any of our officers directly for a chat: Alexandrya Mathbelus Nexald TyranoidAlexandrya4 Nov 14
Nov 14 Chatty Guild Seeks Kind and Humorous Members ... Who are we? We're a social guild that moved for greener pastures in January 2017 and are loving every minute of it since! I guess it depends on who you ask as to whether we turned eight years old on November 7 or whether we got to celebrate turning two again but we've stuck around this long, let's see eight more! We have been raiding consistently in various forms since Dragon Soul and enjoy a relaxed group that can laugh and kill bosses at the same time. A priority for us are players who want to do stuff in the game with others, ranging from dungeons to PvP to raids or achievements. Or even just sit and blather on in guild chat about their days! Mostly we don’t judge. Mostly. ;) What are we like for raiding? We raid twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays from 8pm to 11pm (AEST/AEDT). We have completed AOTC for all of Legion! We are currently 8/8 normal and 7/8 heroic in Uldir. We are a newbie friendly guild with plenty of patience and willingness to teach. For loot, we have a loot council set up with some base guidelines to work through to ensure fair and even gearing between everybody, including our more flexible raiders and our high attendance regulars. We are not mythic contenders. What are we like for Mythic Plus? We are relaxed in our mythic plus endeavours. We're looking for more bodies so that we can run them more frequently and include more people in the process. We have a mixture of people at varying skill or comfort levels. There's a dedicated discord channel, cleared weekly, to help arrange M+ for those with tighter schedules. What are we looking for? Any like-minded player to come join our team! Never tried raiding, but always wanted to? Keen to get into mythic pluses, but don't like pugging? Just want to bash out some world quests and chew the fat? Are you an experienced raider that wants to progress, but doesn't want the stress of hardcore? If you fit this description or similar then you'll likely find a home with us. We have players from all walks of life and all experience levels that will happily group up with anyone with zero judgement. We're here to have fun and progress as a guild, not set the world on fire or chase realm first. We will still clear content, just with everyone that wants to come along for the ride. What's the guild like? We're a core group of friends very excited to meet some new faces! Consistent leadership has worked well over the years and built a relaxed place for mature people of all ages and walks of life to enjoy their downtime. Guild chat is frequently a flurry of green with active text-based communication and discord used for guild events like raiding and any PvP. Additionally through the day Discord allows text-based communication for those of us with mobiles and lunch breaks! Sounds good, but what do people really think? I asked for some feedback to help write this post. Helen suggested that you guys might like to know of our 'celebration' methods for our birthday or Christmas, where we play mini-games that we've tweaked in-game like dodgeball or carp soccer! Saad thought it was pertinent that you know we've very much so split in half as per our preferences for pineapple on pizza. Any last words? We're a laid back group of people, but we prefer social members that'll join in with the community over someone who only ever logs in to raid. Life happens and we respect that - we understand that not everybody can make every raid, all we ask is a little notice via the attendance channel in discord. Respect for your fellow guild-mates is also a high priority for us! You've sold me! Who can I contact? You can either contact the following in game, or try and catch us on battle.net or discord! Guild Master: Name: Llammy Btag: Llammy#6189 Discord: Llammy#5822 Officers: Name: James Btag: Daullius#1544 Discord: Duillas#9669 Name: Cadbury Btag: Cadbury#11546 Discord: Cadbury#0817 Name: Shorty Btag: akuzed#1190 Discord: Akuzed#0183Llammy8 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] 6/8M Sealed, 2 nights, mage Hi, we’re Sealed an Oceanic 2-night per week raiding guild that is on Nagrand/Caelstraz. We previously raided on Barthilas-Horde and for BFA we have decided to make the jump to Caelgrand-Alliance. About Sealed Formed in 2011, Sealed is an Australian-based 2-nights per week raiding guild. In Legion, we raided from the start of the expansion to KJ in Tomb of Sargeras. We took a break during Antorus. In WOD we killed mythic Archimonde and we completed SOO in MOP. During Legion, we achieved our goals of becoming a top-20 Oceanic guild and a guild of choice for players seeking to raid on a time-limited schedule. We have a large core of dedicated players who have been raiding together for a number of years and across multiple expansions. The majority of our players are in their twenties and thirties and play WoW to supplement their busy lives. Current Recruitment -Ranged DPS (most classes considered) - Exceptional healer or melee may be considered, must have good experience and gear. Raider Requirements We are looking for players who have similar goals to us. Specific requirements include: Genuine interest in raiding as part of a 2-night team. We aren’t looking for players who’d rather raid 4-nights or more and you’ll need to explain to us why 2 nights is for you. Ability to gear up and stay current with your class and raid content outside of raid time. This is important given our limited raid schedule Reliable attendance Able to follow instructions from the guild’s leadership Raid Schedule for BFA (all times are server time) Wednesday 7.30 PM – 11.00 PM Sunday 6.00 PM – 10.00 PM Thursday Optional heroic 7.00 PM. The Thursday run is genuinely optional and informal. The run will not occur every week. Interested in joining? If you’re interested in joining, please contact one of the people below. We have an informal recruitment process and prefer to have a chat with potential applicants about why they would like to join our guild and what they will bring to the table. If you’re accepted, we will invite you to trial with us and you will be trailed over the first three raiding weeks of BFA. Contacts Phoebie - Bnet: Phoebie#1860, Discord Phoebie #0935 Ohsosad - Bnet: Ohsosad #1130 To get a feel for our guild, you may be interested in our raid videos which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr2UzR4F721j-6YOP5G9dA/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0Phoebie107 Nov 14
Nov 14 1K+ IO Blood DK LFG for chill high M+. As post title suggest, I am a 1K+ IO Blood DK looking for a group of people to play with. Currently playing Barthilas. Looking for chill but smooth runs, nothing too hardcore. 7/8 Heroic Uldir. Lowest key is a 10 Shrine. I've only really played BFA but I'm doing pretty well as a tank. Always open to learning new strats.Ciz3 Nov 14
Nov 14 364 Warlock LFG I'm looking to get back into the raid scene for the first time since HFC on this warlock. I have HC experience as far back as WotLK and long for the days of MoP Destro. I am specifically looking for a core raid spot, and I am more than willing to switch between the three specs where appropriate to keep competitive. As if something other than Aff would ever come out on top, but still. I also know how to sim for potential upgrades, critique my own logs as mercilessly as need be, and keep up to date with relevant theorycrafting with every new patch (shout out to Lock One Stop Shop). I also like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain. Since I've been stuck pugging normal Uldir and refuse to cave and buy a heroic carry, I have few relevant logs atm. That said, a quick WarcraftLogs check will tell you I'm parsing purple at the lowest (and 97% on G'huun by ilvl & spec, that's verifiable!), so I know what I'm doing. What I'm looking for in a guild: Availability of a core raid position for a warlock Raiding 2-3 nights (NOT Friday/Saturday) starting no earlier than 7:00pm ST (server time) Quality banter (puns are encouraged) What I can offer: [Create Soulwell], [Ritual of Summoning] and [Demonic Gateway] *cough* G'huun *cough* Preparedness for all raids (flasks, prepots, food) HC experience dating back to WotLK Willingness to push M+ Willingness to speak in Discord A decent set of options for second geared raiding alt Please add Nate#14165 and hit me up for a chat.Krelanis33 Nov 14
Nov 14 WW 378 1/8M LF 2 Night Prog Guild Dath/Khaz Afternoon/Morning Everyone, Im Aaronax - A windwalker main spec player who is interested in pushing mythic progression. My available nights are Wednesday and Thursday anywhere from 7pm - 12pm, AEST. I speak fluent english and have no issues communicating with other people. My previous guild canned mythic progression, and I'm now currently trialing for another guild, however, they'll be changing their schedules soon which unfortunately will leave me unable to raid with them. I hope to soon trial for another guild that fits my timeframe. Thank you for reading this. Notes of Interest: - I'm currently the 5th best overall Windwalker monk in heroic uldir as of now on Dath/Khaz. - Ranked 1st for H Taloc, Ranked 3rd for H Mythrax, On Dath/Khaz. - I'm ranked 5th in Windwalker dps for mythic Taloc. - Am currently the 7th best Windwalker in terms of M+ for Dath/Khaz. - Am willing to realm transfer to Barth. You can contact me via Discord/B.net - Goog#1670Aaronax0 Nov 14
Nov 14 (H) Nagrand - Maintain Eye Contact Hi everyone! Maintain Eye Contact is a semi casual raiding guild that is looking for more members. We are currently farming heroic uldir, but would want to push into Mythic Raiding, but are short of members. We hope that some who are looking for a new home could find one in our guild. We are currently looking for more rdps and heals, and a monk dps...but other mdps are more than welcome. We raid every Wed, Thurs and Monday, 9pm to 12am SGT/ GMT+8. Feel free to reply to this post if interested! :)Iryon3 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H]<Just Heal Through It> Seeking RDPS camaraderie; mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together Barthilas Horde JHTI (formally known as Exit Wound) is a unique guild which doesn’t fit into many of the typical WoW guild niches. JHTI was originally formed at the beginning of Cata and has been an active raiding guild pushing mythic (heroic back in the day) up until today with only taking a small break at the end of MoP. Most of the current core team have been raiding together since early WoD days but an even smaller group of the core dates back to Cata days. JHTI would be classed as semi-hardcore with a spash of casual as we like to encourage an enjoyable raiding environment whilst striving for top performance from our raid team in order to get the best progression we can get with the team we have. From Vanilla players to fresh players only started in Legion, we welcome all who are willing to contribute positively to our small and friendly community. We pride our guild on loyalty and have a strong 'guild like' mindset. If you’re looking to trial with JHTI, our expectations are; • Positive attitude with progression raiding • Decent computer system and internet connection • Understanding that we try to run with a roster of 25-28 and you could be benched • Keeping your raiding character as current and optimised as possible – full gems and enchants (the best quality) • Ability to bring your own consumables at highest quality – flasks, food and runes. • Ability to take direction and accept constructive criticism. • Excellent communication with the Leadership team in regards to lateness/absences • Must use Discord and have a working microphone and ability to communicate with the team where applicable • Honesty and Integrity with loot being on Personal – mindset to not only gear yourself but to help others in the team when permitted Raid Days; Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays Raid Times; 9pm – 11pm EST (8.45 Invites - STRICT) Currently Recruiting; • Tanks; None • Healers; None • Melee; None • RDPS; Any Ranged class But all exceptional applicants will be looked at/interviewed. If you think you fit in with our expectations, we’d love to hear from you! Please add the following battlenets; • MissRenface#1693 • Lyc#11918Renface12 Nov 14
Nov 14 {A} <Destination Ungnome> Recruiting UPDATE for BFA: Destination Ungnome is building a second raid team, yay! Check out the 'what we are currently recruiting' Destination Ungnome, an alliance guild on joint Nagrand & Caelstrasz is recruiting. Who are we? Destination Ungnome is one of the more recently formed guilds on the server, forming toward the end of Legion. However, the core of the group have been raiding together for at least several expansions. The current raiders are all seasoned and experienced with almost everyone having raided in top guilds in the past. Each raid content, we set our goals. This is usually: AOTC, then we look at current raid achievements, and then we turn our eyes to mythic content. We have established well defined benchmarks to make sure no players gets left behind, everyone stay together and no one is feeling left out. The idea is to build a community where we can rely on each other and work as a team. What are we currently recruiting? New expansion, new teams, new friends. While our goals now are moving to build a second raid team. We have a current team of 35 raiders and looking to increase to two teams of 20+ people. There will be no 'A and B team', we are moving forward together, 2 ends of the same stick, if you will... To meet these goals, we also need players. We are currently seeking: - 1 x healer to join our team of top level healers (all purple/orange passes) - Multiple x DPS - mele and ranged preferred ;-) What do we look for in guildies? Players and raiders in our guild should possess 5 key characteristics Ability to take instructions – We can’t all be leaders, and for those who are leaders, the first step is to follow. We always welcome feedback and suggestions on how to do something. Often the best solution is something out of the box. But with that in mind, we have experienced raid leaders who run the raids and work out strategies. Players need to have the ability to listen and follow directions. Sometimes we do things differently to other guilds, implementing different strategies, so you would need to be adaptable Understand boss mechanics – The main reason we are a guild is to raid. We are looking at pushing into mythic content, as a lot of our guildies are mythic raiders from past expansions. We need people who are great with mechanics or willing to push themselves to improve. We all make mistakes, but the key is understanding what the mistakes are and to improve – part of this characteristic is also the ability to take constructive criticism. You won’t be abused in my guild, but you may receive feedback in how to better preform something Consistency – not just consistency with turning up, but consistency in your attitude/personality, DPS/healing ability, etc – general consistency. We all have bad nights and wipes nights. Guildies should be able to maintain a level head, stay calm and happy – even if we end up spending 2 hours wiping on one boss Listening – this is one of the most important. We don’t expect everyone to understand all aspects of all boss fights. Things will be called over voice, and new fights will be briefly explained. We do a lot of on the fly calling. We need people to be able to maintain concentration and listen to what the raid leader is calling Have fun – this is a game after all. It shouldn’t be a second job to have to get on and play. You need to make you are having a good time, getting involved with a bit of banter, dive in to the community we have established. What can the guild offer you: As a guild, we look at growing everyone in the guild and being inclusive. What we offer our guildies is: - Focus on raiding and dungeon activities, pushing yourself and others to be the best - Running M+’s, aiming to get everyone who is keen a +15 each week - Alt nights on Monday, so welcome to bring your alts along for gear - Achievement and fun runs on off nights (such as herald of the titans) - General fun and entertainment Raiding in general: The guilds main focus is raiding, to be considered a core member of the guild you would need to be able to make 90%+ of our raids. Our raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday, 8:30pm (form 815, boss pull 830) till 10:30pm. Alt night is on Monday. On occasion we do have stuff scheduled on a Friday night with guilds on other severs – but the only mandatory activity is the main raid nights. Interested? If you got down this far your either thinking ‘these guys are super structured and organised’ or ‘nooopeeeeee’. If you are interested in joining, or even getting more information – contact me on Battle.net: JediFlashy#1600 Thank you for reading ~FlashyHealics35 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] [Frostmourne] <Ice Cream Truck> [4/8M] [A] [Frostmourne] <Ice Cream Truck> [4/8M - 8/8H] is primarily recruiting Heals and Ranged DPS! We are looking for dedicated people for Mythic progression in Uldir and raids beyond. If this interests you feel free to apply via the link below on our Website or contact an admin ingame. We're also recruiting those who want to push M+ keys or anyone who just wants to be a social and chill and chat. Our current raid times are: Wednesday 9PM ST Thursday 9PM ST Sunday 9PM ST We are currently considering applicants for all roles! http://icecreamtruck.guildlaunch.com/ And click on; 'Apply to Guild' in the left column. If you have any further inquiries please don't hesitate to add us on bnet; Vyxe#11516, Tink#1985, Pepsi#1506 Or post your question within the thread. Hope to see you ingame!Vyxe14 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A]<Tabbed Out> 8/8H 2 nights 5hrs per week <Tabbed Out> of Khaz'goroth and Dath'Remar is recruiting for BfA. Our current progression in Uldir is 8/8H and 8/8N. ° We are a Heroic focused guild. Our goal is to achieve the AOTC for a raid tier when it is current. We have been achieving our goal since AOTC was introduced in ToT. When we achieve this goal and get bored we do Mythics! But please note Mythics is always only secondary and never the goal for the tier. Unlike a lot of other guilds, we don't break during lull periods between tiers. If not the usual heroic clears or mythic fun pulls, we run alt raids. We do however do a break over the Christmas new year period to give the team a good rest and come back refreshed. ° Our modus operandi for each tier is: Clear normal, however long it takes. Then clear Heroics and achieve AOTC. If you want to rush, or itching for Mythics, we don't want you. If you are happy to operate in this manner, we welcome you with open arms. ° Our raid times are "casual". We only raid 2 days a week for FIVE hours total. Even with this limited time we achieve our goal. Whilst our times are considered casual, and our attitudes relaxed and easy going, our chase for the AOTC is not. Through our shared passion for the game and the guild goals, we have formed a strong bond of friendship - this doesn't just include the core group it extends to everyone joining the guild or are friends of the guild. ° Outside of raiding we do Mythic+, run old raid achieves and mounts and have a group to run guildies through Karazhan for Nightbane. We have guild lotto on Wednesday raid nights where we transfer wealth around for fun! We also have a Facebook page where we keep in touch. ° We are a mature tight knit Australian based guild. We welcome anyone who shares our passion for achieving our goal. We do not claim to be hard core mythic raiders nor are we slackers. And we welcome anyone from different parts of the world that can raid during our raid days and time. ° The guild was formed out of frustration of "hardcore" hours of raiding with undirected and unfocused efforts. So we understand your frustration if you are currently in that situation. We provide a refuge and home for those lost in in the Hell Of "Nine-Hours-Plus-of-Raiding-But-Not-Getting-Anywhere-in-Normal-or-Heroics", you know things can be better. We are proof that we can do things in limited time and have fun and form friendships whilst doing it. We have a solid team coming into this expac and as a guild we are open to members changing "mains" for a new expac. As such we have room for: ° Ranged DPS (prefer cloth) All good applicants will be considered for any roles not listed. Raid Times: Monday and Wednesday 9pm to 11:30pm AEST/AEDT For more information contact Evorax in game or via BTag Evorax#1185Evorax10 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H]<Nusantara>Nagrand LF Raiders n Casuals Guild : Nusantara Faction : Horde Realm : Nagrand Spoken Language : Malaysia/English Time Zone : GMT+8 Guild Activity & Progression : Raiding from 9.50pm - 12am (Mon, Wed, Thu) - AOTC Uldir (8/8H). Now recruiting for Mythic raiders. M+ Dungeon pushing keys after raid and during off raid days. - overall keys +9 and +10 Rbg runs (Friday night) - delving into rbg just recently, do come and share the experience with us. Arena - we have a bunch of ppl who are actively run arenas with dedicated group for all of you pvp junkies. Who are we : - We are casual/semi core raiders with new and vets players in the mix. - We Love to chat and share experience about the game or rl. - Mature members, 30ish of age (some are older/younger) - We communicate mainly in Malay, but we can communicate in english just fine. Guild Culture : - Be on time and inform in advance if anything came up during event. We have discord and WhatsApp group. - Do come prepared for raids. - We respect each other time and expect the same from you. - Most importantly #nodrama We are recruting all new and vets players to join the fold. We don't bite, do contact us in game. Contact person : kazer#6279 noar#6173 Rosydi#1321 Toshirou#1542Pelessaria0 Nov 14
Nov 14 <theMinistry> Frostmourne - 3/8M Recruiting <theMinistry> is a Frostmourne Alliance OCE raiding guild. We are currently recruiting Mythic raiders and reliable members for throughout BFA. We are an active / social raiding guild looking to add new members. We do keystone runs a few days a week for gear to help out our members and to have fun. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruiting: DPS:High priority for: Warlock - Monk - Mage & Hunter Also looking for Sub/Assassination Rogue , Shadow Priest with Holy/Disc OS and Arms Warrior. ** All other DPS will be considered ** -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Days(Server Time) Monday – 8:30pm-11:00pm Wednesday 8:30pm-11:00pm Thursday 8:30pm – 11:00pm ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Progression: Uldir: Normal: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8 Mythic: 3/8 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic + We organize groups a couple nights a week to help our members get their weekly key for the chest. We are looking for members to push keys as high as possible and be competitive. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contacts: Please contact one of our officers via BNET - EVA#2601 , Muppit#1834 or our Guild leader Cougs#1764 if you wish to join or would like more information :) ( Casuals are welcome ) Socials and casuals are welcomeVéngéancé9 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <ALOHA> Barthilas 8/8H 1/8M GMT+8 LFM Barthilas <Aloha> Horde Who We Are: We are a Singaporean based raid team looking for skilled raiders to join our core progression team on Barthilas <Aloha> Horde. Our core team is formed around players who are retired hardcore raiders who are no longer able to do progression run on more than 2 nights a week. Current Progression: 8/8 Normal Uldir 8/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 Mythic Uldir Progression Raiding schedules (GMT+8): Thursday 9pm to 12midnight Sunday 9pm to 12midnight To us, real life comes first, but when we raid we're serious about progression. We have come together to have fun raiding in WoW and having fun is the most important aspect of the raid and guild. But we also believe that part of the fun of raiding is to work hard at beating raid content. So despite being rather casual and not pushing for world / server rankings, expect to be disciplined and focused during raids. Goals: 1. AOTC 2. Raid Achievement 3. Push for Mythic content Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS (Shamans, Hunters, Mage, Warlocks in particular) - Healers (Monk, Shaman) What we look for: - Maturity and Mutual Respect - No drama - Focused and Disciplined player - Always seeking to improve If our raid fits your schedule and you’re looking for a fun but focused progression raid, feel free to contact me. You can reach me at Discord: Zamea#6506 Bnet: Zamea#1805 Discord preferred as I can reply faster there.Zanastris15 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A][FM] Les Magnifiques: LF non-cloth RDPS Are you so very bored with teams full of prima donnas who have the social acumen of a brain-dead sea anemone? Tired of progression raiding that just doesn't...progress? Are you tired of sometimes on, sometimes off raiding with casual guilds that don’t get you very far? Are you a perhaps a veteran WoW player who - despite feeling jaded - can’t quit as the desire for raiding is what keeps you going? Are you maybe a female player sick to death of drowning in testosterone and keyboard lotharios - when you would just love to get on with being part of a great team? If the answer to any of these is yes, you should apply to join Les Magnifiques! A little about us: Created in 2007, Les Magnifiques has a consistently successful history of clearing mid - high end content throughout all wow expansions - without a single guild break-down or raiding break. Les Magnifiques has the proven strength and character to guarantee your raiding continuity for as long as you want to play WoW. Our aim is to clear all relevant content on Heroic and Mythic difficulty. Our current official raid times are Wed/Thu/Mon 1945 - 2230 OCE server time (unless otherwise stated in the calendar invite.) So, if you’re done with not having a guild family to rely on, or well over the 4 night per week hardcore scene, then come on over to Les Magnifiques and keep raiding with a guild that makes raiding fit RL - and not the other way around. Bottom line, we have raid team of smart, sassy people who love to get shizz done, but don't indulge in keyboard hero drama. We're currently into Mythic raid content, and we do Myth+ dungeons every week. What do we expect from you? • To be aged 20+. We will consider younger applicants on a case by case basis, but our demographic ranges from early 20s to "older than 40". • To know your class, know Boss tactics and mechanics (Heroic and Mythic) and to be at a relevant item level. • That you will have real life, work, family or other commitments that come first- yet still able to set aside 6 - 8 hours a week regularly to raid with your team mates (75% minimum attendance ratio required). • Enjoy and care about the social aspect of the game, playing with friends and family, helping and being helped out or just chewing the fat in chat or on Discord whilst grinding. • And last, but by no means least, you should be a stable and mature individual with a sense of humour and friendly disposition towards others and the ability to take constructive criticism and guidance. We also gladly accept social and casual members to enrich the important social experience in guild, all of whom are welcome in our flex runs. For further information on our guild or to chat about seeing if we have a good mutual fit, Hit up Madamehell#1692 (GM) Or send Madamehell - Frostmourne an ingame mail. Look forward to hearing from you.Madamehell1 Nov 14
Nov 13 [H] <Bobtail Invasion> 6/8H LFM Hi all, <Bobtail Invasion> on Saurfang is looking for some more DPS. We Have spots open for: Rogue Priest (OS healing would be helpful too) Any other ranged DPS We're a small 'one night a week' guild aiming to clear Heroic raid content first and foremost. Having said that, we do have an optional night for those who want to progress a bit faster and who might want to look into Mythic raids later on. Our raid starting times differ slightly depending on daylight savings: Sunday 6pm-9pm ST non-daylight savings 7pm-10pm ST daylight savings Monday 8pm-10pm ST non-daylight savings 9pm-11pm ST daylight savings In addition to raiding, we also engage in all the PVE group content available in BFA such as Island Expeditions, Warfronts and Mythic+. Let me know if this interests you! Send a request for a chat to Skathlok#6824.Skathlok6 Nov 13
Nov 13 <Indecisive> 3/8M LF Range DPS <Indecisive> is a Guild raiding on Horde Barthilas. The Guild is built upon Progression but also having fun, We also Love M+ We are Looking for exceptional players For another successful Mythic Tier Server; Barthilas Faction; Horde Raid Tier Progression; Uldir; 3/8M Antorus the Burning Throne; 11/11M Tomb of Sargeras; 5/9M Nighthold; 5/10M Raid times: 7pm-10pm on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday(AeST) Mythic Dungeons; We have created a Mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to the raid layouts but love mythic+ then we have a spot for you! we are always furthering ourselves some way through Warcraft to be better and to hit harder! What we Expect - Come to raid ready to Progress - Come prepared with flasks, food, pots - Turn up 15 mins prior to set raid time If you have any Further questions or wish to trial feel free to me Epicnubtard - Gm Bnet - Switchblade#1360 Jasjitsu - Officer Bnet - Jasireth#1650Epicnubtard27 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A][Frostmourne]<Blood and Tears> 2/8 Mythic Currently Looking For: We are looking for a capable Discipline Priest or Holy Pally Heals, Ranged DPS. Socials are welcome as we tend to run Mythic+ during the week and after raids if people stick around. Quick info: Blood and Tears is a guild formed in legion of older heroic and mythic raiders. We are a semi-casual guild looking for members with the same mindset as us, have fun and clear content. We raid 2 nights a week during farming or progression. We are currently still recruiting ranged dps and one or two capable healers (read above). Raid Times: (server time) Wednesday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm Monday - 8:00pm to 11:00 Optional: Friday - Same as above depending on numbers Nights may either end earlier or later depending on the general consensus of the group if we are close to killing a prog boss or have finished early. History: Blood and Tears formed at the end of WoD of players from heroic and mythic raiding background. Since the launch of Legion we have cleared every raid full on heroic and have pushed NH mythic to 4/10 and ToS to 3/9 and as of current 2/8 mythic Uldir. Fine print: It is expected to you attend majority of raids so we can develop a group of mates and so we can smoothly raid all the time. That you research boss fights and strategies prior to progression You are friendly and positive to all members within the raid team. .................... If you are interested in joining please add Rakruar#1507. BitterKill#1373 or Kaiyenza#6943 on battle.net, reply to this thread or contact us in-game (Wredera, Azukar or Aellza). More info can be discussed and questions can be asked. Don't be shy, we don't bite.. hard :P.Aellza5 Nov 13