Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Mar 23, 2011 New Oceanic General Discussion Forum As this forum is now a dedicated Oceanic guild recruitment forum, please join us on the brand new Oceanic General Discussion forum to converse about region specific topics pertaining to World of Warcraft: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2524269/Daxxarri0 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Daxxarri0 Mar 23, 2011
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Oceanic General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.battle.net/forum-coc.html) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/901260944#2) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
Nov 15 372 MW Monk. 3/8M LF Guild 3/8 M NOT AVAILABLE WED/SUN. Willing to faction and server change. Leave your btag below if interested.Miniluna4 Nov 15
Nov 15 (A) 370 prot pally lf m+ and prog raiding Pally tank looking for raiding guild and a solid m+ team. Preferably one and the same. I’m 5/8 heroic because I’ve basically done no raiding this xpac, most of my gear is from m+ io is currently 865 I raided heavily through wotlk & cata and took about 4 years off the game. I’d like to find a solid prog raiding guild doing 8+ hours a week and clearing content. Me as a raider: On time 90+% attendance and if I can’t make a raid, you’ll know at least a week in advance. Flasks, pots, food and enchants are all a given. I watch boss guides ahead of raid. Working mic and willing/able to use it as appropriate. Availability is 6-1030svt (+10gmt) DM me on discord for a chat. Happy to trial and I’m not in a rush. @kurian#8802Kuriann4 Nov 15
Nov 15 (H) Zug Zug 4/8M - LF RDPS Zug Zug - Barthilas Recruitment OPEN! Formed in 2016, Zug Zug is established as a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our recent guild achievements include obtaining Cutting Edge: Argus in Antorus, The Burning Throne and Cutting Edge: Xavius in Emerald Nightmare. Our aim is to continue achieving the best results on every raid tier. We are looking for: Tank: Closed Heal: Closed DPS: Open (High priority: Rogue, Mages) *Casuals/Socials are welcomed for M+ Raid Schedule (SVT): - Invites will be out 15 mins before. Wednesday: 9.00PM - 12.00AM Sunday: 9.00PM - 12.00AM Monday: 9.00PM - 12.00AM Past Achievements: - Cutting Edge: Argus - Cutting Edge: Xavius If you are an experienced raider who would like to join a competent and fun group, we want YOU! Please leave a message below or add any of the following players for a quick chat! Charzdingo#1921 - Guild Master/Raid Leader Cortex#1111 - Officer/Class IC Krimble#1597 - Officer/Heal IC Thank you for your time.Chazdingo77 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H][Jubei'thos] <For Fox Sake> 5/8H LFM Formed at the start of Legion, <For Fox Sake> is a fun loving Heroic raiding guild with a focus on teamwork, community and atmosphere. Our goal in every tier, which we have achieved since our conception, is to earn Ahead of the Curve as a guild. To that end, we endeavour to strike a balance between being welcoming to all members and making sure that we get bosses down in raids, all while having a good time as a team, as well as just a group of good friends. We often have people hanging out in Discord or playing other games together, as well as posting memes and having a good time in Discord chat channels. Our current raid times are 7:30pm-10:30pm server time (GMT+10) on Sunday and Monday. We are currently looking for dedicated players interested in raiding and meshing with our fun social atmosphere. If you're interested, please feel free to send any questions to Azlanis - AzFox#1539 (GM) or Felfear - Anndrom#1422 (Raid leader, officer).Azlanis9 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] The Last Watch 5/8M - LF PRIEST <The Last Watch> 5/8M guild pushing for front page in future tiers We are pushing Zul Extending lock out We are looking for a Holy or Disc Priest with a DPS offspec We supply G repair ,Feast ,Flasks ,HP pots. We Focus M+++ 1100 raider i.o +++ Raid times ----------- 8pm-11pm - Wed 8pm-11pm - Thurs 8pm-11pm - Mon ----------- Just add me via bnet : ) Sslay#1148Slãy11 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H]Warung Tegal 3/8M - Indonesians! Guild <Warung Tegal> - Horde - Barthilas Rank 60 on Server Barthilas on Uldir Mythic Progression We are a casual guild who does mythic progression for fun and challenge! Our progression: 8/8 Uldir Heroic 3/8 Uldir Mythic We are currently recruiting For Mythic progression: * Range DPSes (especially warlocks) and DK/Rogues * Any dedicated tank * Any dedicated healer Raid schedule: Loot mode: Personal Loot Wednesday: 21:00 - 24:00 WIB (UTC+7) Thursday: 21:00 - 24:00 WIB (UTC+7) Monday: 21:00 - 24:00 WIB (UTC+7) We run heroics and other casual raids on other days when there are enough interest. We run Mythic pluses for weekly +10 cache on a regular basis. We also recruit casuals or those who want to have an avenue to tryout good challenging content! We welcome them! We use Discord For more information about raid or want to join the Guild, you can contact via: * In Game PM / w "Duroneka-Barthilas" or “Raknaros-Barthilas" * Add BattleTag: orlandeau #6337 Language used: Indonesian and EnglishDuroneka2 Nov 15
Nov 15 375 Hunter 3/8M Looking for Guild Only just gotten back into Hardcore/Semi Hardcore Raiding this Xpac, Played since BC Raiding Hardcore During WOTLK but due to Work and Family had to play casual for the last few Xpacs. Looking for guild as last guild quit raiding due to constant attendance problems. Currently 3/8M 8/8H Still have room for Improvement but strive for the best, constantly checking logs after every raid night, constantly researching class in the effort to always improve. Have Prot Pally alt but is only around 360ilvl. Haven't had a lot of time during the day for Grinding I.O. or Rep/Neck but with new work schedule will have much more time. Can commit to 2 to 4 nights a week prefer anywhere between 730pm ST 1am ST raid schedule. Always researching fights, always prepared with Pots/Flasks/Food etc. Great Internet, PC, headset/mic etc. Faction/Server is not an issue. Hope to hear from you soon. BTAG: Lucio13204ßullseye3 Nov 15
Nov 15 380 BM hunter 2/8M looking for guild 1. Times available & time zone: 7:00PM - 01:00AM *UTC +8 2. Server preference: N/A 3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi/Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience Mists of Pandaria: Casual CATACLYSM: 8/8M MISTS OF PANDARIA:14/14H Legion: 5/11M Battle f/ Azeroth: 2/8M Exp 6. Contact info: Post your Guild info / Battle Tag.Riruka10 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <ClanDropBears> LF more <ClanDropBears> is a social raiding guild on Horde- Khaz'Goroth/Dath'Remar (PVE) looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players. The goal of ClanDropBears is to take down bosses and have fun doing it. We believe the two are not mutually exclusive! We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. Our core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. How you fit within the team and the guild is just as important as your skill level! CORE RAID TIMES/PROGRESSION: Wed/Thurs/Mon 8-10.30pm (Server Time). SECOND GROUP 11am Sat/Sun (server time) Recruitment Needs Melee – Enhance Shammy or DH Ranged DPS – Ele Shaman, Warlock, Mage, Spriest All other classes encouraged to apply Requirements Players with some solid raiding experience is preferred. Looking for players that are ready to jump into dungeons and raiding content. Attendance We are a guild of dedicated players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any absences via a Discord channel/Facebook or through tells with an officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up! What you can Expect from us: Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week, we also run a cross realm weekend daytime group. What we expect from you: 90% Attendance. Players who can survive and react to mechanics while excelling at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly player who’s always striving to improve. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humour. If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Lunablanca-Khaz'Goroth. Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. =) Alternatively you can apply at Clandropbears.com BNET Eri#1981 (GM) Discord Luna#7612Lunablanca7 Nov 15
Nov 15 H Barth 378 Resto/Ele sham 3/8M LFG Hi all. Due to guild calling it quits I'm currently LF a new raid team. I dont care what days but times need to start atleast after 10pm SvT or 7pm +8gmt or later. #perththings. Im very comfortable with both ele and resto, drama free and easily fit into any raid team. I was the healing officer in my previous guild and am able to coordinate cds as required if required. Have reliable net, mic and pc. Add Bellski#11465 for chatsBellfulgur2 Nov 15
Nov 15 Singapore M3/8 Horde Thaurissan 2night week The Thirteen Apostles We are a Singaporean based guild looking for mythic raiders to join our core team. Our raid environment is mostly chill and relax as we believe having fun while raiding is important. We are looking for focused and disciplined raiders to get as much things done each raid night as possible as we only raid twice a week. Despite our level of focus during progression raiding, ultimately we still consider ourselves casuals even though we are doing mythic content. As having fun is what's the most important to us. Our raid teams age range from mostly late 20s to 40s and even one in his 50s! Yes we are old retired hardcore raiders with families that still wants to do mythic content hence we only run progression 2 nights a week. Most of our members are from Singapore but we have players from Australia and Malaysia as well. If you think you like a casual mythic raiding environment then you have found the right place. Our wow progress page for further information https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thaurissan/The+Thirteen+Apostles. Progression Raiding schedules (GMT+8) Wednesday 8.30pm to 12midnight Sunday 8.30pm to 12midnight Casual raiding (GMT+8) - Tourist mode for our casual members who don't participate in mythic progression Thursday 8.30pm to 12midnight We use discord for communications Requirement Mature and respectful. Good raid attendance. (If you have to miss a raid please inform us beforehand) Do your own research and prepare well for raid nights. Always show up with flasks and food. We have zero tolerance to drama. We accept casual players as well. It's always nice to make more friends and the guild environment is mostly quite layback and social. Did i mention we have 5 girls in our mythic progression raid team?!! Come join us now. You can contact me at TimberWolf#1386Sorrowind35 Nov 15
Nov 15 H-9amPST NA guild LFM 6HR 3/8M [H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for BFA <No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3pmEST) optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times[/b 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M TOP NEEDS 370+ Only. Currently only looking for Pro parsing DPS 1 PRO MAGE TOP NEED DPS- DPS is fairly set at this point, so All dps must be 370+ and be high parsing to be considered. All dps interested in bench and backup spots are welcome at 360+ GUILD INFO: We expect anyone interested in Mythic raiding to be able to transfer over and become an active member of the guild. This is a smaller guild. Less than 30 raiders. About 120 total counting alts and friends. If you're looking for a giant guild than we are not for you. Tight knit is better in our opinion. This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience. Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild. We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart. If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Addons to have for guild: ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs) Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions. GM: Consecrater#1492 Officers: Scarletraven#1550Consecrater2 Nov 15
Nov 15 (H) THE WOOLY MAMMOTH 4/8M ULDIR RECRUITING! <THE WOOLY MAMMOTH> (Barthilas) 4/8M ULDIR: RECRUITING FOR BFA!!!! A MYTHIC RAIDING GUILD located on BARTHILAS, with the aim of Cutting Edge as a Guild in for each raid tier in BFA, is seeking players interested in progressive MYTHIC content, heading into BFA, as well as players interested in end game HEROIC content scheduled to commence in BFA. As well as this, we're also seeking experienced players of ALL ROLES for progressively pushing HIGH KEYSTONES. Our raid times and recruitment are as follows: Raid times (Server Time): MYTHIC RAID NIGHTS: Wednesday: 8:00pm-10:30pm Thursday: 8:00pm-10:30pm Monday: 8:00pm-10:30pm BFA HEROIC TEAM: Wednesday: 8:00pm-10:00pm Monday: 8:00pm-10:00pm Roles we are seeking: MYTHIC DPS: Specific DPS classes - High Priority on Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warlock, as well as any DPS Class with a viable OS Heals. Medium Priority on DK (Frost) and WW Monk HEROIC DPS: all dps classes, priority on RDPS (all). HEALS: Resto Sham, Holy Priest, MW Monk. KEYSTONES TANKS: All tank classes. HEALS: All healing classes (preference on Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk). DPS: All Melee DPS classses. Apart from the raiding and keystone side of the guild, we also have a large SOCIAL side of the guild, and welcome anyone who would like to join our guild as a SOCIAL member. Note that SOCIAL members are welcome to join in on our OPEN GUILD HEROIC RUN that we schedule every so often, as long as they meet the iLvL Requirement! We also run a large amount of PvP on a weekly basis, through the form of random BG's, RBG's, and Arenas. RBG's are regularly ran at around the 1700-1900 CR bracket, with an upcoming team/group of individuals that are aiming to push to 2k RBG rating each season in BFA. As well as this, we have ample amounts of Guild Members who push both Mock/Casual and Rated Arenas, for both 2v2 and 3v3 comps, on a daily basis. If we are a guild that interests you, please leave a message below with your warcraftlogs (if you're looking to raid), Raider IO link (if you're looking to do keystones), any relevant PvP achievements/links, join our Guild Recruitment Community, or add any of the GM's on BTAG so we can follow up with you for a chat :) Guild Recruitment Community Link: https://blizzard.com/invite/pX2mXPbiaLe GM: Sovereigne#11990 CO-GM: Fizzy#11666Ximic83 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Caffeinated> Saurfang 8/8H 2/8M LF DPS Hello friends, Short and sweet! 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic Raid times- 8/11 wed/thurs Recruitment Tank- Closed Heals- Closed DPS- LF dps 370+ We are a group of older players who work over the weekend so prime to for us is between 8pm-8am. Positive attitude required, we do not tolerate toxicity. Casuals are welcome. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/252390 ^^ Proof that we can kill things Please add me on Bnet egad#1317 or on discord if i'm unresponsive Ursok#1546 I dont check this post too often so please DM me on discordPîck12 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Kazoku> Recruiting raiders for Uldir Who are we We’re largely a group of laid back working adults who are looking for quality progression despite our limited schedules. Our main bulk of players are from GMT+8 zone (Singapore). We raid to have fun, challenge ourselves and see the content as far as possible. That said, we’re not here to burn ourselves out by treating raiding as a second full-time job, more like a full time hobby :D We believe in growing and cultivating a good gaming environment to teach and learn from each other. Goals Kazoku is looking for new trial raiders in mythic raiding group in Battle for Azeroth and also patch 8.1 and beyond. Our current progression is Mythic 2/8. We wish to do mythic raiding content on our own pace. Casual gamers are welcome to join! No strings attached. Ideal raiders Are committed and responsible Sufficiently competent in your class and specialization(s) Want a balance between personal life and raiding Want to learn and be a better gamer Raiding schedule Our raids are on Thursdays and Mondays, GMT+8 9.00pm – 11.30pm. Currently recruiting Healer x 0 slots (advantageous if you have a competent dps off-spec) - none (Melee)DPS x 0 slots - none (Ranged)DPS x 5 slots (advantageous if you have a competent healing off-spec) - BM Hunter - Moonkin - Elemental - others All exceptional players will be considered even if your class is not in the preference list above. Contact info & Btag Do contact Badnekochan or Mercadesli in game (via mail/whisper) or just hit us up through our battle tags. If neither are online, do find anyone in guild to send a message! Mercadesli - gdjob#6368 Badnekochan - Badazz#6861 Thanks and cya in Azeroth! last updated on - 15 Nov 2018Badnekochan0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Barthilas - <Rats> - 2 Nights - 3/8M <Rats> are recruiting! Who we are: Rats is comprised of and led by ex-hardcore raiders from top oceanic guilds who want to drop down to a 2 day a week schedule. Despite our raiding schedule, we still consider ourselves a 'hardcore' guild due to our approach to the game as well as the quality of our raids. We plan to raid on a small schedule with a hardcore mindset to be one of the most competitive guilds on Barthilas and one of the best choices of guild for ANY exceptional raider in the OC region. Why you should join: You will find top quality raiding in terms of player skill here, since many of our members used to be in 'top' guilds and decided to form this instead for a more relaxed raiding schedule. If you're like us, you don't want to commit a huge amount of time to raiding, but the time you DO commit you want to be successful and lucrative. The idea of Rats is to have EVERY player switched on, committed, and exceptional at the game so that we can kill bosses competitively and waste none of our raider's time. This is the perfect guild for any exceptional raiders who don't have the time to put into more 'hardcore' schedules. Raid Days: Thursday - 7:30 - 10:30 Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 What we need: All exceptional DPS are encouraged to come have a chat. 3/8M first week and looking really good for finishing this tier for a real good start for Patch 8.1. Looking for any exceptional raiders with extensive raid history. If you think you can compete with any of our raiders, in any role, you'll be considered for a trial and a starting spot. Who you are: You're an exceptional player who has preferably raided at a reasonable level. You will be able to attend 99% of raids, and be able to let us know in advance if you cant. You're always looking to better yourself. You're vocal, active and constantly trying to improve in any way possible. If this sounds any good to you, hit us up on - Battle Tag: Amuzed - willsiew0w#2175 - Amuzed Phazeh - Phaze#11337 Snazrat - Enyahc#1384 Discord: (will be able to get a reply to you much quicker through discord) amuzed#9381 Phaze#8601 Chayne#7063 or leave your btag and we'll hit you up!Starix14 Nov 15
Nov 15 {A} Vita Obscura 6/8M Recruiting Vita Obscura is a mythic focused raid guild on the Caelestrasz/Nagrand server. As a guild we push hard for raid progression during our 9hr/week raid window; as individuals we strive to play our characters to their full potential, staying abreast of the most competitive specs and item builds. We raid 3 nights a week for 3hrs each night 8pm-11pm Server Time (AEST) with raid invites from 730pm Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday. During progression, raids may be extended by 30mins if near to boss kills. Our Current recruitment needs are as follows; --Tanks-- Nil --Melee DPS-- Nil --Ranged DPS-- All --Healers-- Holy Paladin If you are interested in applying but aren't one of the above classes, feel free to apply anyway, exceptional applicants are always considered. If you want to raid in Vita Apply here or msg one of our officers. http://bit.ly/2zw6Y9N Lori (Lori#1578) Ghostii (Ghost#17141) Chubbypaws (Less#1433)Chubbypaws0 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Remnants> 4/8M LFM <Remnants> is a mythic guild on Barthilas with ten years of raiding history. We’re about having fun whilst maintaining a high standard of raiding to ensure we meet our goals of progressing through the hardest content Blizzard has to offer, without sacrificing our real life commitments. We raid two nights a week: Wednesday 8pm - 11pm Server Time Thursday 8pm - 11pm Server Time Currently Recruiting: 1x healer 2x ranged dps 1x rogue Interested? Contact Insurgent#1584 or Bconnzz#1783.Senqt17 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H][Jubei'thos]<Odyssey> 5/8M Recruiting Odyssey is a small, casual guild that are aiming to boost our numbers up to mythic level. With work and real life taking a front seat, we spent the latter half of WoD and all of Legion raiding 1 night a week. In preparation for a jump to mythic, we're upping that to 2 nights at 3 hours a night for a total of 6 hours weekly. We've generally been clearing heroic content within a few weeks of it releasing and we'd like to get back to doing the hardest content which we've done in the past. Therefore, we're looking for people that are fun to hang around and don't take themselves too seriously, while also willing to learn to master their role within our raid group. Our raid times will be: Thursday Night - 7:00pm AEDST - 10:00pm AEDST (server time) Sunday Night - 7:00pm AEDST - 10:00pm AEDST (server time) Given that we don't raid a lot, we generally have plenty of time throughout the week to do mythic+. We try to make sure that everyone has done at least one to guarantee the highest ilevel piece from the weekly chest, but will also put together groups with whoever we can throughout the week for something to do. We have a few of us that reached 5k during Legion achieving up to a 26 done in time. We'll also try to add some non compulsory Friday night social events, such as normal/heroic raids, mythic+, battlegrounds etc. Recruitment needs are as follows : DPS DK Mage DPS Priest Warlock DPS Warrior If interested, please contact me either here, or in game on my battletag - Kinetyk#1895. If I'm unavailable, try adding Ataxian#1905, Ihatecrab2#1514 or Sharrukin#1110Kinetyk13 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Ex Resurgam> Late Night+8gmt <Ex Resurgam> is a raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand, currently at 1M. We raid Wednesday and Monday nights 830pm +8gmt WA time (1130pm ADST) - 1100pm +8gmt WA time (2am ADST). Run by experienced Heroic/Mythic raiders who are working family orientated players with a lets get this done during raid time mentality. If you are a committed raider or group of raiders looking to clear Heroic content with a guild of like-minded players who believe in Real Life > WoW but enjoy the challenge of progressing through content with people willing to laugh, then perhaps this is the place for you. We are looking for raiders 350+ilvl who have experience in heroic aotc content- Classes required - Melee Dps –Tank OS (Will consider all classes) Ranged DPS - Shaman,Warlock (Will consider all classes) We also run Mythic+ Dungeons so if you are interested in joining our guild for some late night dungeon action feel free to apply also. PM me on Crucifer#1686 on Battlenet or on discord Keltash#9146, or Boomy#1142 and we can chat further.Keltash10 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Warlock looking for chill raid guild Hey there! I'm looking for a guild to run M+ with as well as aiming for AOTC in 8.1. I've been playing on and off since late Wrath, raided a little bit back in 4.3 but this is my first real, serious raid tier. I reached 8/8N and 6/8H with the first guild my friends and I applied to but they both quit, leaving me in a guild I wasn't particularly attached to so I ended up quitting for a while too. Now I'm back! and looking for a guild that I can call home, somewhere I can talk crap about anime and memes with friends while we clear content together. I work full time but have no social life so I want to raid 2-3 times a week between 7-11pm server time weeknights (though I can be a bit flexible for the right team) and basically any time on the weekends. Currently on Barthilas but willing to relocate. I know how to sim my gear and play my class. If I sound like someone you'd like to have around leave me a message here or add me on Discord (dumb kiyoposter#2929) and we'll work something out.Sacchan17 Nov 15
Nov 15 Holy Priest LF Wed+Mon raiding guild Hi, I am a 3/9M exp holy priest LF chill raiding guild thats doing heroic/mythic each week wed+mon. Currently on frostmourne alliance, willing to transfer(faction and server) if needed. Drop your guild and bnet and I will be in touch. CheersInserthealer3 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Salt (Barthilas) 4/8M 8/8H Recruiting <Salt> is recruiting ranged players for mythic Uldir progression Raiding Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday => 7:00pm-10:00pm ST (AEST). Please keep in mind that exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome to drop us a line. If you know some of our members and/or think you'd be a great fit for us in terms of personality and skill, we'd always like to hear from you! About <Salt>: Formally <Simplicity> on Frostmourne Alliance. We're a bunch of close mates who have been raiding together for many years across different guilds, servers, and expansions. A tight knit crew who want to have good laugh and a bit of banter while still ensuring we're getting things done. Contacts: Necropho - MonkeyScum#1138 Rangas - notbaked#11547 Jynko - Hamunces#1943Necropho7 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Affixed> 7/8M NZ / 2 Nights / M+ <Affixed> NZ/AUS [Wed/Thurs 6:30-9:45PM ST] is recruiting for Cutting Edge Mythic raiding and competitive M+. Currently seeking a TANK and RDPS for our core raid team. 5/8 Mythic experience preferred however all exceptional applications will also be considered. Our guild's mission is to maintain a positive environment to collaborate and share knowledge, improve as players and most importantly have fun. Prerequisites: ilvl375 / AP 25 Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/oHQUWBbyKsw41ULs1 BattleTag: Macropriest GM mbewa#1283Macropriest0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Unreal Realities> 4/8M 2 Nights Tired of joining <Reformed for this Patch!> Guilds? Want a forever home where you can kill bosses in a relaxed environment? All exceptional applicants are considered. We raid two nights a week. Thursday: 8pm Server Time -> 11pm Server Time Monday: 8pm Server Time -> 11pm Server Time Sunday is a Achievements/Normal or Heroic/Old Content clear night and is optional. Progress: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H and 4/8M in Uldir. In order of preference we are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS: Any and all Ranged DPS. We don't currently have a Hunter or Shadow Priest and could always take more Mages and Warlocks! Healers: A Healer who can switch to DPS confidently, or vice versa. Melee: Heavy on melee currently, but open to applications for the right people. Tanks: Open to applications however not in need of at the moment. Who are we? We are a guild on Horde Barthilas and we have been raiding every single patch together since Ulduar, making us a long-term, well established and friendly guild that's been around for over 9 years. Every year we have a Guild Drinks where we get together in a different capital city (Sydney was this year) to meet the awesome people we play games with which makes us a great "forever home" for players of any persuasion. Every night of the week people can be found on the guild Discord chatting, doing Mythic+ and playing other games together. We're a guild that is aiming to clear Mythic content within the current patch whilst only raiding two nights per week. As for non-raiders, we have plenty of those as well with over 150 accounts in the guild. All non-raiders are welcome! To have a chat please add Nasigoring#1217, Zameth#1106, or Codsyg#1424 or reply here.Nasigoreng2 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Epilogue> Dath / Khaz Recruiting Hi All. We are a friendly, social Heroic guild looking to expand our team for BfA Raids. Currently 8/8H Uldir. Raid times: Wednesday/Monday 8PM Server Time | Normal and Heroic content. High Priority: Monk (Windwalker) Demon Hunter (Havoc) Priest (Shadow) Will consider any spec except fulltime healers, offspec healers welcome. Feel free to have a chat with us if you are unsure. Please leave a message in our recruitment discord server: https://discord.gg/VjFxzRa Thankyou.Daraem1 Nov 15
Nov 15 364 Affliction Warlock LF Guild Hi, I just got back to WoW recently. I play since WoD and i leave at the earlier patch. I regret did not make the decision to came back during Legion. Now i pretty much enjoying the content and I am happily looking for raid and M+ guild preferably GMT+8 timing. I may not be an experienced raider because i am still learning. Currently at 4/8H. If you wish to have a quick chat, i am up for a discussion in discord Mika#0580 or battlenet Waleis#6211Mikaelin8 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <Seedless Watermelon> Saurfang Seedless Watermelon is a newly formed guild on Saurfang looking to fill our roster with talented individuals that strive to succeed. We're focused on creating and fostering an active and mature community of players that aspire to clear mythic content and have fun doing so. RAID TIMES: Tues/Thurs 7-9pm server time - Looking for dps/healers. Please add Tates#1231 if you're interested :)Moistiara4 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A](Frostmourne) 6/8M-Knights of Frostmourne Knights of Frostmourne (on Frostmourne) formed on the first day the server opened up & have a core group that are still playing together to this day! Here in KoF we're trying to develop what some might consider a 'family.' If you're sick of the super hardcore guild(s) you've been a part of in the past that are toxic, and strictly serious about WoW, raiding, and forcing you to give up your first born child for the cause, then KoF might be the perfect place for you.. Mostly because we're only like 3/4 of that. What we want from you! The standard stuff a hardcore raiding guild would request; Attendance to raids... if you can't you MUST let SOMEONE know Potions, the kind you use twice a boss fight that make you go pew pew! Not dying to slow moving raid mechanics like huge blue waves or puddles of fire Best in slot Enchants & Gemming... ...You get the point by now What we offer! With Knights of Frostmourne you're going to get a really fun group of guys that idle in vent/discord together when not raiding.. we laugh, we have fun, we progress quickly, we send awesome snapchats to each other, we play other games on off nights, we have occasional meet ups IRL, we pay your repairs, we're fair with loot, we're forgiving when you make a mistake and learn from it, we will make fun of you... because we love you. We ride together, we die together, bad boys for life! More importantly KoF really is all about killing pixels and having a laugh while doing so - we always aim to progress as fast as possible, but we understand that there should be a balance. We feel after 11 years, we're pretty close to finding that paradoxical balance between awesome players and comedians. Raid days are Wed: 8:00pm - 11pm+ Sun: 7:30pm - 11pm+ Any exceptional applications are always welcomed. ADDITIONALLY we welcome people that are happy to be a part of the guild for mythic+/farm runs/casual/backup positions, aka the backbone of a strong guild! Applications SHOULD go through: https://goo.gl/forms/sHeYhzkhfpFfPliX2 Alternatively hit us up in game mail or whisper any of the following players in game: Kezruc, Danzorr, Druxmonk, Stagzor, ThefaithStagzor13 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] Radiant 3/8M Wed Thu 9PM GMT+8 (12AM SVT) Current Prog: 3/8M Schedule: Weds & Thurs 9PM-12AM [GMT+8] (or 12AM-3AM SVT) // Casual/Alt fun runs on Fridays 9PM [GMT+8] Expectations: Good knowledge on class+specs, raid pre paration, 90% attendance for Mythic progression ++ Roles needed: Various core spots available, to be assessed in the upcoming raids. LF RDPS: Hunter, Mage, Boomkin **Also LF high M+ players to push high keys with daily, 12AM (or 3AM SVT) onwards! Cheers all Chat me up on Discord: Sing#9500 Btag: sing#11808Singdollar9 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <SAGE> FM GMT+8 Guild LFM SAGE guild LF DPS & Tank for Mythic progressions! We are Currently 2/8 M on farm and looking for more players to join our mythic progressions! We raid on Day : Wed/Thus Time : 9 - 12am GMT+8 Come to join Us! We're also recruiting those who want to push M+ keys or anyone who just wants to be a social and chill and chat. Contact : Less#11941Lessimina0 Nov 15
Nov 15 Resurgence, 3/8M. Tank and RDPS needed. Resurgence, we are 8/8H, 3/8M currently raiding Wed, Thurs, Sun 7pm SVT till 10pm. We are looking for Tank and RDPS (High Priority) along with more DPS and Heals, who are looking to continue our progression through this expac. We are a fun yet focused group who are aiming for "Cutting Edge". * All Raiders must have:::::: A working Mic, Gems, enchanted gear, Food, Flasks, Pots to last the entire night. We run keys together to make sure we get out +10 each week. If this sounds like a guild that you can fit in with hit me or any of our other officers up in game. Btag Evilc#1288Drvoodoo18 Nov 15
Nov 15 2/8M 376 Bear Tank LF 2 Night (9pm-1am) AEST Hi, As title states, I am a 376 bear looking for a 2 night 9pm onward AEST guild. Pretty chill guy, happy to OT for guild. Available Sunday - Thursday. BTag: Profool#1185 Cheers :)Profool1 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A][FM]<masterchef nomi>GMT+8 2night Raid Hi! We're (A) <masterchef nomi> from Frostmourne (Oceanic). As a 2 day 'casual' raiding guild, our philosophy is to finish raids as quickly and cleanly as possible in a drama-free environment. Other activities include weekly M+10's, RBG's, Arenas, herb raids :) If you're looking into organized raiding in a friendly environment or simply want a home in Frostmourne, do hit us up! Guild Name: masterchef nomi Faction: Alliance Realm: Frostmourne (Oceanic) Progression: 8/8HC , 1/8M Raid Times: 9-11pm (GMT+8) [2 Hours] Raid Schedule: Wednesdays and Thursdays [2 nights] Good mix of players from SG/AUS/MY Openings: -Tanks- Full -Healers- Full -DPS- Rogue Hunter Warlock Mage Balance Druid If you're interested, you may contact the following officers: 1) BTAG: Maerys#6448 IGN: Mundie 2) BTAG: Moli#1455 IGN: Aelethea 3) BTAG: Nasheq#1289 IGN: Nashgrip DISCORD: Nasheq#5203 4) BTAG: ziljin#1411 IGN: Imperioz DISCORD: Imperiuz#9443 We look forward to seeing you in our guild :)Imperioz36 Nov 15
Nov 15 . .Shanolanda5 Nov 15
Nov 15 (H)7/8H <Crackrock Foundry> Barthilas Crackrock Foundry 7/8H is a casual 1 night raiding AOTC guild. We are a guild made up of a few ex-mythic raiders looking to take BFA on a more casual level. We still want to experience the new raid content so our goal is to focus on Heroic progression with our laid back one night a week raid group. Whilst we only raid one night a week, most of our players have high played time during the week to work on our characters pushing medium/high level Mythic+ Keystones, cap island expeditions and more! – it’s just that now we’re all have busy schedules kids etc and cannot commit to several hours consecutively more than one night a week. That said we require players to make sure they are at there best so flasks, food and potions are required for raiding. We are currently recruiting all classes/specs Raid Schedule (SVT): - Sunday: 8.00PM - 11:00PM So if you are looking to chill out a bit this expansion but still want to experience raid content at a more casual level Crackrock is your home. Please leave a message below or add any of the following players for a quick chat! Recruit officers Cream: Hasian#11414 Icepipes: Gabbertron #1850Cream5 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <G I T G U D> 7pm-9:30pm SVT 3 Nights Hi guys! <G I T G U D> on Barthilas are recruiting for Mythic progression in BFA. Former 11/11 M Antorus in Legion, we are looking to pick up a few more raiders to bolster our current raid team. We are currently 1/8 M and 8/8 H. Raid Schedule: We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Monday night from 7pm to 9:30pm SVT. Current Recruitment: R DPS M DPS Holy Paladin Please contact any of the following bnet for more information: Bungee#11857 NovaBunny#6705 Spirit#12937 Thank you for reading and we hope to hear from you soon! :)Arven5 Nov 15
Nov 15 Fusion 6/8M Only two nights GMT+8 Hi all! Looking for a later-night raiding guild with competitive raiding but no angsty nerds shouting down their mics and bragging about how much better they were in WOTLK? Come join Fusion of <Barthilas> Currently 3/8M Uldiir with Thurs+Sunday night raid times (10PM-1AM ST) Specific Requirements: Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest (Hybrids prefered) Healers - No core slots currently open, Always taking on strong applicants however Melee DPS - Feral Druid, Survival hunter and Frost/UH DK! Tanks - Open to recruiting one tank (Brewmaster/DK pref) All other dps classes are encouraged too apply! Hit me up on Bday#1929 for a chat to see if we have any similar interests ;)Getsmashin310 Nov 15
Nov 15 H Barth <SixOneNines> 8/8H LFM <SixOneNines> Currently Recruiting reliable raiders to come and enjoy the content the game has to offer at a more relaxed pace. The guild is currently raiding 2 nights a week on; Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm ST, (Main Focus clear, all night with some progression) Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm St (Re-Touch on progression or maybe a few split main/alt runs) The Guild is made up from people all over Aus, and is currently home to a handful of Veteran players with heavy experience from multiple past expansions whilst at the same time having some that are quite new to WoW but can more than enough hold their own. We're currently in need of reliable players who feel confident in their class/s and the game to progress at a more relaxed pace. On a more direct feel for what we're after so we can further the guilds progression, we're currently in need of but not limited to the following; ------------------ Healers, Our preferences are Resto Druid, Holy Priest/Disc Priest, DPS, currently in need of a Moonkin, Warlocks, Hunters, Ret Paladin, Warrior, Shadow Priest. Currently we're not in need of any Tanks as of yet but more than happy to take a few that are willing to be on for some Mythic +. We also offer feasts and cauldrons to our raiders during raid time and guild repairs. If you're interested in what we're all about, please feel free to add Us on battlenet or whisper us in game on Mjrlazor Luxxbubbles and Rebornsoul and we'll be more than happy to have a chat :) Rebornsoul#1154 Luxx#1367 Fapsalad#11481Mjrlazor0 Nov 15
Nov 15 380 B/R Druid LF +8/Late +10 Mythic Guild Hello, I'm an experienced balance/resto druid looking for an evening GMT+8 or late-night GMT+10 mythic raiding guild. Current experience: HoA level 30+, ~380 ilvl 3/8 M-Uldir 1k+ raider.io for M+ Faction doesn't matter, but the raiding hours need to match with below Starting time: 7-8 PM (GMT +8) 9-10 (GMT+10) End: Around 11- Midnight (GMT+8) 1-2 AM (GMT+10). Thank you for your consideration.Twofer7 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A]<Storm Hammer>LF Range DPS 2 nights 6/8M The basics: • 20 man Alliance guild • Based on Saurfang • 6/8M Uldir • Raid times: Twice weekly - Monday & Wednesday, 8-11pm AEST (server time +10 GMT) • Website: www.storm-hammer.net We are looking for: • Skilled and committed raiders; • Exceptional raid awareness; • Maturity, punctuality and 90% + attendance; • Knowledge of class played; and • Fully gemmed/enchanted. Currently seeking: • A solid DK and DH DPS • Range DPS - Mage, Warlock, Moonkin or Elemental Shaman We will consider any exceptional DPS regardless of class as well as applications from social members. DPS with a strong healing/tanking offspec and players willing to multi-class are always highly desirable. We are a small, stable guild (9 years old) run by experienced officers, with a great group of mature, friendly raiders with a down to earth approach to raiding. If this sounds like the place you want to be you can contact Enchy (btag: enchy040#1882 discord: Enchy#6679) Lilliaath (btag: Lilliaath#6649 discord: Lilli#6226), Adal (btag: Adal#11409) or visit www.storm-hammer.net to apply.Nannageddon9 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Modus Operandi 7/8M LF Tank & RDPS! About Us Modus Operandi is a semi-hardcore raiding guild from Dreadmaul/Thaurissan, our guild members are primarily located in Australia/New Zealand, we are aiming to clear Heroic/Mythic Raids while it's relevant and making sure we have a solid team for the next raid tiers & expansions to come. Our guild is focused on creating friendships and enjoying the time together while also getting some good progression :). We are looking for a few more friends to join us! What we’re looking for We’re recruiting players that want to clear Mythic raids while it's relevant, we are generally open to all classes and specs and if you are an exceptional player we would love to read your application. If you are interested in applying with us, head over to our guild website and submit an application or contact us in-game. Raid Times Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday & Monday 8:00pm-11:00pm (AEST) During Daylight Savings we will be running from 8:00pm-11:00pm (AEDT) Raid schedule will change after progression, generally 1-3 days depending on clearing speed. What we expect from you 1) Raiders are expected to come to raid with the best available consumables, gems and enchants. This includes, flasks, food, and potions. We do attempt to supply said consumables but you should try bring your own in case we are running low, forgot to make some or they are extremely expensive etc. 2) You must be using Discord with a decent Microphone, DBM or BigWigs, RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools and WeakAuras2. These addons are non-negotiable. 3) Willingness to accept criticism and have an attitude of self-improvement. 4) We don't tolerate drama. 5) Owner of a stable internet connection. 6) You are always representing Modus Operandi. Act appropriately to outsiders and behave in kind to your fellow raiders/leadership. 7) Have good time management. If you have to be late or miss a raid, please notify us via text or the AFK text channel on Discord. We know RL will take precedent over WoW we only ask you notify us ahead of time. Loot Rules We run Loot Council with the RC Loot Council addon and occasionally trials will be viable for loot, as long as core raiders do not need said items. For more information on RC Loot Council and how we use it, please contact us. Contact Us Azayzél-Dreadmaul - Kleon#6716 https://modus-operandi.guildlaunch.comAzayzél98 Nov 15
Nov 15 Hunter LFG I'm an experienced Hunter looking for mythic raiding guild. Current experience: HoA level 30+, 380 ilvl 2/8 M-Uldir 900+ for M+ Faction doesn't matter, Thank youLybelda21 Nov 15
Nov 15 Eon 3/8M FM Kiwi Friendly Hours Recruiting! Eon - US Frostmourne Alliance are a 2 night week team that focuses on progression but with reduced hours! We achieved 10/11M last expansion and are a driven team who like to have fun but also progress. Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Hours: 6-9pm ST (8-11pm NZT) Thurs/Monday - Optional Wednesday for farm content Recruiting: Melee: Rogue Ranged: Mage Lock Spriest Boomkin Please apply via our short application form here: https://bit.ly/2JSUfPN Add me on Tranq#1294 for further details We are always looking for exceptional DPS and advise anyone interested in our times to apply. We look forward to speaking to you!Tranqz4 Nov 15
Nov 15 381 rogue LF guild - 5/8M+ Hi there, I am a 5/8M, 381 equipped rogue with p2 progression on Zul (can provide logs). I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days between 6-11pm AEST, that are progging on Zul or beyond. I am competant at all 3 specs, and happy to play the best spec for progression I am looking for a semi-hardcore environment, where people are encouraged to improved, and if they do not it isnt just swept under the rug so that the guild has numbers to progress. I also want to raid with people that put in the effort to know what they are doing on every progression fight, including researching a spec for a fight that makes progression easier (i.e. Sub rogues on Zul). I am not interested in a guild that needs a certain amount of reprog on farm bosses each week due to high turnover of players. Preferably, I would like a guild that is well established with a long raiding history, not just starting out. I am also not looking to reprog bosses I have already killed. If you have room for me, please add my realID. Wound#1660. Only interested in barthilas-horde for now.Neoshiv0 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Venture> - Barthilas - 2/8M <Venture> is an Australian based guild currently recruiting members for BFA content. We are seeking skilled DPS/Heals (Pref Shaman/Priest). Currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir. Raiding Friday 7:30-10:30PM Sunday 6-8PM AEST. Please make sure you can make it every week as we are looking for a reliable team. We also do high keys all the time with a few people interested in PvP content as well. Add me on Btag: MatthewRMF#1521 OR IGN: FlebFlebb1 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H]Niflheim-Barthilas GMT+8 - (6/8M) LFM! Greetings! <Niflheim> - Barthilas, is a GMT+8 raiding guild and is currently looking for exceptional and skilled players as well as like minded players from all classes for Mythic progression for current and future expansions. If you have a strong knowledge on your class and you have the skills to back it up, then <Niflheim> wants you! We are also recruiting for 5man mythic+ if it suits you more as a casual player. Current Progression 6/8M Uldir What we expect from you Able to commit to near 100% attendance Know your class well and be prepared for fights Having the desire to clear current content Raid Times Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 12am Server time to 3am Server time (9pm - 12am +8GMT) Usual Raid time: 11pm - 2am server time Daylight savings Raid time: 12am - 3am server time Currently RECRUITING: Tank Death Knight Monk Melee Death Knight Rogue Range Warlock Healer -Closed- If you are an exceptional player and your class is not listed and you are interested in joining, you may also apply at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe78_xN5TY_3KsDHDUI4PGc7qdUaRS7I-uahuroxW9U-0-kVg/viewform or you can leave a message below. You can also add your ingame name or Btag here. Lastly, you may also contact Akíza (Akiza#11139) in game.Akiza475 Nov 15