Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Mar 23, 2011 New Oceanic General Discussion Forum As this forum is now a dedicated Oceanic guild recruitment forum, please join us on the brand new Oceanic General Discussion forum to converse about region specific topics pertaining to World of Warcraft: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2524269/Daxxarri0 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Please Do Not Bump Threads Hello all, We understand this is a Guild Recruitment forum and posters here want to make sure their threads are visible. With that said, we want to remind you all that repeatedly bumping threads is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. Forum threads with active discussions are meant to remain at the top of the forums so players can easily find them, however, circumventing this by simply adding "bump" to a thread can result in the removal of one's posting privileges. This includes the same individual bumping a thread repeatedly, or multiple people taking turns bumping a thread. We'd like to keep this forum as clean and useful as possible, and appreciate your help in assisting us to that end. Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/902031049#2 ...Daxxarri0 Mar 23, 2011
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Oceanic General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.battle.net/forum-coc.html) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/901260944#2) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
8m [H] Options 5/10M SG/MY Recruiting Right Now! Options (Dreadmaul/Thaurissan) is a SG/MY guild made of close friends is currently recruiting for The Nighthold Mythic progression as well as the upcoming TOS progression. We are raiding 9PM - 12AM GMT+8 (11AM-2AM SVT) on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Currently, we are looking to fill up our Melee DPS, Ranged DPS and Healing roster. Tanks should not be discouraged from applying as well! Returning players looking to find a home should not be shy to join - we do alt raid runs on days without progression raids! Loots will be done based on our loot council. We will take a look at your performance and attendance to ensure fairness. Communication wise, we will only be using Teamspeak. We expect members to be committed and respectful. We do not tolerate any unnecessary dramas. Any players interested in joining us can add us: RL: TheX#1595 Pherix#1203Asharaa26 8m
11m 9/10M Warrior/Feral DPS LF Mythic Prog Hi all, My raid team has fallen apart on Mythic Gul'dan, so I'm looking for somewhere I can hopefully finish off Nighthold with and move into ToS with. I've been with the guild for all of the progression of the last 3 kills but ive been away for the kills; I can put you in contact with my last guild leader to confirm this if I must. My previous accolades include; - WOTLK: 5/5H ToC, 12/12H 10/25 ICC, H Halion - Cataclysm: 11/13H 25 T11, 7/7H 25 Firelands, 8/8H 25 Dragon soul - MoP: 12/16H 25 T14, 10/13H 25 ToT - WoD: 13/13M HFC - Legion: 3/7M EN What I want: - A stable non toxic raid environment without huge dramas - To clear the end boss of each raid before the next one is released - A performance based roster, I don't want to have to carry an officers girl friend or best friend just because. I also don't wanna be sat on prog because bob who also plays melee is "good enough" and he knows jim, the raid leader. - A guild that has already made progress on mythic guldan or one that has already killed him. - Consumables; whilst not a huge deal, a guild that provides cauldrons, feasts and contributes towards pots gains bonus points. What can you expect from me?: - I will be ontime unless WW3 is happening outside or unless I have notified your officer team otherwise - I will rock up prepared and ready to go... most of the time. Sometimes I don't get to play much outside of raid hours due to work commitments so occasionally I fall behind a little bit on consumables/AP farm. - I am not perfect, I make mistakes as does anyone, I will be one of the first people to put my hand up to say that I've stuffed up and move on. I don't like being abused however. - I will bring an adult attitude towards progression, I honestly don't care about gear in the slightest, I just want to kill some dragons and I'm happy to sit through 200-300 attempts to kill whatever it is infront of me. - I log most stuff I do and I analyse and criticize myself all the time, I stay up to date with the latest theory and I'm pretty obsessed with improving on a personal level wherever and whenever I can. - WoW is NOT my life, I work full time and have a social life outside of the game, you will not find me starting drama, nor partaking in drama that tends to happen amongst crowds where WoW is their life; I have enough drama in my professional life to last a lifetime. Some of my logs are pretty average but they are here; https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15475175/latest/ I originally planned to play my feral druid in ToS as a main, I'd still like the opportunity to do so, however I am happy to finish the tier out as a warrior and if playing warrior is my only choice I guess I can continue to do so. My druid is here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/barthilas/alemenara If you have any other questions or would like a chat; my bnet is Syrenth#11763.Syrenth4 11m
1h [A-FM] Deviants 7/10M GMT+8 LFM Deviants (Frostmourne) is a Singapore based (GMT+8) guild currently seeking committed players to bolster our core for the current tier and upcoming TOS. Raid times: Wed/Thurs/Sunday 11:00 pm – 02:00 am ST (9:00 pm – 12:00am GMT+8) *Daylight savings not observed* Our progression: 7/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M Recruitment priorities: • Healers: Holy Pally (Ret OS) • Tanks: Non-DH • DPS: Balance Druid, Melee with Tank OS • All exceptional players will also be considered. If you’re interested, do add any of us for a chat: • Hana#11966 (Chorales) • Haylia#1105 (Haylia) • Inkion#1571 (Inkion) • Zeushammer#11350 (Zeus) Alternatively, apply at: http://deviants-frostmourne.shivtr.comChorales30 1h
1h [H] <Group Therapy> 9/10M NH LFM <Group Therapy> Horde - Khaz'goroth | Dath'remar Raid Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday 9:00pm – 12:00am AEST | 7:00pm-10:00pm (GMT+8) Group Therapy is a newly built, late night Australian guild on Khaz’goroth | Dath’remar. As a progression oriented PvE guild, we enjoy healthy server and oceanic competition. Group Therapy aims to make the raid environment both efficient and enjoyable as we push the boundaries of our abilities and climb the progression ladder. Since all of us put so many hours into this game, the raid’s chemistry is paramount to our ability to progress. Personality, as well as performance, will be taken into consideration when evaluating our applicants. Current Progression: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV & 9/10M NH Considering ALL DPS Roles Warlock Hunter Enhance Shaman Ret Paladin Holy Paladin Check out our website for more information. grouptherapyoc.com Contact us via Battle.net if you have any questions. ScrubKitty#1550 (GM), Kurupted#1716 (RL)Azarrahk228 1h
1h Illusion [A] 10/10H Recruiting Illusion [A] 10/10H is a Heroic Progression raiding guild on Saurfang server. We are currently looking for a dedicated Mage and a Boomkin with strong resto offspec for our Progression Raid Team moving into Tomb of Sargaras. You need 880IL minimum, 32 traits minimum main spec and must to be able to commit to raiding every Wed and Thurs night from 9pm Server till 11pm. Please contact myself, Creepyfesta or Arthstyle in game, or apply at http://illusion15082016.gamerlaunch.com/ Our Battletags are below Eldarria - Kanaris77#6157 Creepyfesta - Desta#1476 Arthstyle - Arthur#6165 Thanks for your time :)Eldarria2 1h
1h 901 prot pally / 905 vDH LF mythic guild Hi friends i'm currently looking for a mythic raiding guild, playing as either a Protection Paladin or Vengeance Demon Hunter. I'm 6/10M exp as of about a month and a half ago. I've more or less been warming the bench in Fusion while i search for a permanent home - my previous guild disbanded in mid-february. Ideally your guild will raid 3-4 days a week, starting no earlier than 7:30 pm ST and finishing no later than 1am ST. I'll happily faction and server transfer for the right guild, but my current preference is to stay Horde. I don't have any "current" (within the last 2-3 weeks) logs for mythic NH, as my raiding opportunities have been limited. However, there are logs prior to that and i can provide those upon request. Excelsia#11580Excelsiá2 1h
1h <Procrastinators United> [H] Barthilas <Procrastinators United> A new guild on Barthilas formed by retired mythic raiders, looking for a more fun and casual approach to raiding. We are looking at only raiding 2 nights a week for a total of 4 hours, also with the usual M+ and other day to day shenanigans. Raid experience is not essential. But we are looking for people who want to learn and improve their skills and most of all have some laughs whilst doing so. We are currently in need of: Ranged DPS Healers All classes and roles considered 10/10N 3/10H Our raid times are: Wednesday ~ 7:30-9:30 Thursday ~ 7:30-9:30 Apply on our site https://procrastinators-united.enjin.com Or simply add myself Misspickle#11821 or Audio#6197 on bnet with any questions you may have.Misspickle10 1h
2h [H] <Vertex> - 8/10M - 2 Days - LF DPS Formed part way in to Nighthold, Vertex was created with the simple goal of clearing current content in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Raid Times: Wednesday: 7:00 - 11:00 PM ST Thursday: 7:00 -11:00 PM ST Current Recruitment: deathknight (dd) demonhunter (dd) mage priest (dd) rogue shaman (elemental) warlock warrior (dd) All exceptional players What do we need from you: Stable Internet connection and a reliable computer Good attendance, sometimes real life takes priority but we require a reasonable attendance rate to maintain a mythic raid spot We require effort outside of raid like researching fights, maintaining a reasonable level of traits etc Maturity is of up most importance, we love a laugh, but most of the guild are older with busy schedules outside of wow so when we raid we expect people to be prepared, responsible and positive about getting content down. Bringing drama to the guild is not an option. What do you do from here: If you're interested in joining or have any questions contact either Low or Kov on real id and we will have a chat and discuss the possibility of a trial. Contact: Low - Ryan#19351 Korvak - Korvak#1183Kimothy19 2h
2h No exp req! Immediate spots(2 left)! 5/10M! Hello everyone! <what have you done> on Frostmourne[A] is looking to fill our remaining spots for Mythic NH prog! Raid Times: Mon, Wed & Thurs: 10pm-12midnight (GMT+8) We are a semi-semi-hardcore english-speaking SG raiding guild that values camaraderie and harmony as much as progression! We at <what have you done> believe that WoW is more than just progression - we should have fun! As such... NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! We believe in giving everyone a chance! The right person can be taught and geared! Experience can be gained! Gear can be farmed! We, however, cannot nurture someone that may be toxic... Nevertheless, we do ask that you minimally hit an ilvl of 895 and obtain enough traits in your weapon to perform reasonably. We also do ask that you inform us ahead of time if you are unable to make it as we have no bench to substitute you! If you are do not meet the gear requirements, fret not! We help our raiders gear up on weekend full heroic NH clears! While we are an SG guild, we have people hailing all over the world, inclusive but not limited to India, Thailand, Hong Kong, Australia, Mongolia, Indonesia and many other countries! Come experience first-hand a close-knit, relaxed and yet progressive raiding guild! We believe in equality and use an EPGP loot system to distribute loot. In addition, we have a guild whatsapp group and use discord to stay in touch even outside of WoW! Feel free to add my btag @ barry#11577 for a friendly non-obligatory chat! Casuals are most welcome too!Prometheus12 2h
2h 907i Hunter LF Guild Hi, I’m Grombrindel (UGhillie#1512 is my RID). I am looking for a new guild. I’ll list a few short points about where I’m at and what I’m looking for, as well as some details below, and anything else you wish to know can be sought through RID or VoIP. At current I am seeking to join a guild with my counterpart Misnthropia, an Enhancement Shaman, whose information can be found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754846909 To preface the following, I have been trialling with Adorable for the past two months* but did not end up displacing any of their current full raiders from their slot, as such my trial was terminated. At the time of joining I was just over 890iLvl with ZERO mythic progression or experience in Nighthold. Adorable took a big gamble in trialling me and I thank them for their time and understanding. Short My Marksman weapon is at 52 traits, Beast Mastery is at 51 (and a half), Survival is sitting at 38. I am happy to play whichever is needed. I am currently 907*iLvl equipped, with the three BiS MM Legendariess (Gloves, Belt, Boots) and two of the BiS BM Legendaries (Shoulders/Belt), I have two Survival specific Legendaries and a few multispec also. I have 4piece, and my gear is a mix of high M+, Heroic and Mythic. I am looking to step up from my previous raiding and am seeking 2-4 nights a week, for 2-4 hours a night for a regular guild, though my hours quite flexible as I mostly work from home so I would not be opposed to joining a guild with more nights during progression and a more hardcore disposition. If you are looking for 100% attendance with Friday and/or Saturday raiding I won’t be able to meet that standard, but 80-90% should be fine. All other nights are almost always free outside of the occasional birthday. I live on the east coast of Australia (GMT+10/AEST) and prefer evening raid times. Please no early morning guilds. I would heavily prefer Alliance Frostmourne guilds, though I am open to Barthilas Horde. I also have an 898eq Affliction Warlock (50traits) that I am happy to use for split runs and alt runs. I am currently 8/10 M Nighthold, and only reached 2/7 Mythic EN. I ended HFC with 12/13M pre pre-patch, and 13/13M post pre-patch. I like to stick to one guild and team for an extended period of time, and am unlikely to trial for a guild unless i’m near certain they will be a fit for me, and vice versa. I need to speak to guild officer(s) on VoIP before trialing. I’m sure we’ll both have questions anyway. Armoury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Grombrindel/Advanced Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/frostmourne/Grombrindel WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/88443/latest#bracket=-1 Mythic logs are available on request, but out of respect for the guild I previously trialled with I will not post them publicly. RID: UGhillie#1512 A longer version with some more insight into my raiding can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15b29oP1IoHo5kHXVMhsZSjUASwiOdR2qGuvmBsNS0poGrombrindel7 2h
2h LF Casual / older Guild Hi, I'm a returning player looking for a casual social guild. I'm looking for a guild of older players who treat each other nicely and can have a laugh. A guild where people will say hello in chat and occasionally will help if needed. Happy to have a bash at raiding but really can't commit to a set time. I've tanked heroics, LFR and the occasional low level mythic.Wildwood9 2h
2h [A] <Bush Lurkers> 8/10M LF DPS+Tank <Bush Lurkers> is a two night a week raiding guild located on Caelestrasz/Nagrand server. We aim to complete mythic Ahead of The Curves without raiding long hours and looking for mature dedicated raiders to add to the team for Nighthold progression. Raid Times: 9pm - 12am ST (GMT+10) Wednesday & Thursday Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor 2/3M Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic 8/10 Mythic Currently recruiting all specs with high priority on the following: (minimum ilvl 880) Tanks - Monk/Pala/Druid Healers - DPS -MM Hunter -Frost Mage -Boomkin (HIGH NEED) Contact for further information: Mojoalo#2133 Atomic#6828Mojoàlo129 2h
2h Regnoming Society for the Secretly Social ... Who are we? We're a social guild that's recently packed up and moved to greener pastures! I guess it depends on who you ask as to whether we turn seven years old on November 7 or whether we're a year away from celebrating a birthday again but we've stuck around this long, let's see seven more! We have been raiding consistently in various forms since Dragon Soul and are looking to rebuild a core, relaxed group that can laugh and kill bosses at the same time. A priority for us are players who want to do stuff in the game with others, ranging from dungeons to PvP to raids or achievements. Or even just sit and blather on in guild chat about their days! Mostly we don’t judge. Mostly. ;) What are we like for raiding? We raid twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays from 8pm to 11pm (AEST/AEDT). We managed 7/7 heroic EN and 3/3 normal ToV before having to take a hiatus from raiding. We are currently 6/10 heroic but struggling with the toughest boss of all - attendance. We are a newbie friendly guild with plenty of patience and willingness to teach. We have recently dropped in numbers due to people not understanding we are friends and an online family first before progression raiders. We are not mythic contenders. What are we looking for? Any like-minded player to come join our team! Never tried raiding, but always wanted to? Keen to get into mythic pluses, but don't like pugging? Just want to bash out some world quests and chew the fat? Are you an experienced raider that wants to progress, but doesn't want the stress of hardcore? If you fit this description or similar then you'll likely find a home with us. We have players from all walks and experience levels that will happily group up with anyone with zero judgement. We're here to have fun and progress as a guild, not set the world on fire or chase realm first. We will still clear content, just with everyone that wants to come along for the ride. What's the guild like? We're a core group of friends looking to rebuild in our new home and we're very excited to meet some new faces! Consistent leadership has worked well over the years and built a relaxed place for mature people of all ages and walks of life to enjoy their downtime. Guild chat is frequently a flurry of green with active text-based communication and discord used for guild events like raiding and any PvP. Sounds good, but what's your server like? This topic barely applies anymore but I wanted to leave it in to help explain where we've come from. We are initially from Gundrak & Jubei'Thos. Gundrak was the last of the balanced PvP realms but upon connection to Jubei'Thos it became 1 Alliance to every 5 Horde. So when we looked into moving, many people were happy to be getting away from 'World PvP' which is horde for 'shooting fish in a barrel'. We have high hopes for our new home in Nagrand and Caelestrasz! Any last words? We're a laid back group of people, but we prefer social members that'll join in with the community over someone who only ever logs in to raid. Life happens and we respect that - we understand that not everybody can make every raid, all we ask is a little notice via one of the many available mediums. You've sold me! Who can I contact? You can either contact me in-game by whispering this character (or any of my others in the guild.. Trust me, you'll be able to tell which ones are me!) or by adding my battletag Llammy#6189. If I am being terrible and not playing for a day or three you may like to contact the lovely James instead on Daullius#1544.Llammy53 2h
2h [H] Divergent - 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M - LF DPS <Divergent> A guild that strives for success, while maintaining a highly active community We are a predominantly Australian guild located on Barthilas (Oceanic) and are currently searching for more quality players for Mythic content. After the success of our first tier as a raiding guild last expansion in Hellfire Citadel, achieving 13/13M before prepatch, we have a drive like no other to solidify our roster and community and showing up to Legion even stronger. Our current raid times for the core progression group stand as Wednesday/Sunday/Monday, 9pm-12am Server Time (AEST) and we are currently 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH. These hours are often reduced to 1 night (3 hours) during farm. While our raid environment is serious on progression, We have a relatively fun and friendly raid and out-of-raid environment, especially on farm bosses. We love some good banter and don't hesitate to bring your arsenal of dad jokes! Expectations As a raiding guild, you can probably imagine we require a few commitments from you. That being said, While we are not an elite guild, we do however still have the expectation of every player that they can follow the few simple requirements as follows: Attendance and Punctuality People have lives (The outside!??! *shudders*). Not everyone can follow a 3 day schedule and that is okay, this does not mean you can't join this guild and can't raid with us casually, as life can pull mean and cruel stunts on people all the time and we may need someone to fill in. However, if you have the intention of maintaining a core position within this guild, we do expect you to be able to meet this schedule. Failure to notify an Officer about lateness/inability to raid could jeopardize your position. Preparation This one speaks for itself. Make sure you arrive on time with all your consumables and specializations required for the raid/fights you have ahead of you. Core players generally have consumables available to them from the guild, however trials will not have this benefit. This topic also relates to classes - while we are not an elite guild we still expect you to be able to perform on your class. ATTITUDE Please notice the capitalization of this. We don't need players with egos higher than a ceiling let alone a roof, we don't need players who can't accept responsibility for their own mistakes and we NEED players who have a passion for the game, a drive for progression, a want to learn and players with the ability to take constructive criticism. There's no I in Team and the last thing anybody wants is a player who can't handle an Officer or Raid Leader trying to help fix the way someone deals with a mechanic to further progress the group. Classes We Are Recruiting: Tanks: Closed Healers: Paladin, Druid Melee: Closed Ranged: Mage, Druid, Warlock Please note: Any exceptional Melee or Ranged will be strongly considered. ***Being at or above 900 iLvl is a huge advantage when applying to this guild, please do not apply to this guild without having Warcraftlogs*** ***Whether your class is listed or not, if you are an exceptional player and can back it, we suggest you apply regardless!*** If you are interested in knowing more about the guild, please don't hesitate to contact an Officer or myself via Battle-Tag, Ainta#1334 or find us in game! If you like what you see, head to our forums, Divergenthorde.com, and apply now!Ârrøwsøng356 2h
2h <H> Last Attempt 7/7M 2/3m 6/10m LFM Last Attempt is a PVE focused guild on Thaurissan. Our Goal is to clear all content. Current Progression 7/7M EN 2/3M Tov 3/10M NH Our raid times Wednesday 8-11 Thursday 8-11 Monday 8-11 We Always welcome applications and keep them private. Currently recruitment is open for DPS roles To apply to the guild contact nadz on Nadz#1921 or drop an application in at www.last-attempt.wowlaunch.comNadz41 2h
3h Barthilas guild LFM 3/10M ZE's Infinite Apathy is a Raid Team looking to be efficient and getting down to business in raids while still maintaining a nontoxic raiding Community. We have a range of different players who are social, respectful, friendly and who are aiming to challenge/improve each other. Infinite Apathy has a variety of players who like to not only have a laugh but also get into the end game and smash some bosses out to improve not only themselves but the entire team! If you want more information look at the information below: Progression: 3/10M Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Fri and Sun. Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Recruitment: Melee Dps- Open - prefer non Warrior/DK Range Dps - Open Tanks - Closed Healer - Open Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch. What else we offer: sub and casual raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Mythic+: We have created a mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to the raid layouts but love mythic+ then we have a spot for you! we are always furthering ourselves some way through warcraft to be better and to hit harder! Rules: - No drama - No toxic players - Come to raid Progression focused - Come prepared (pots,flasks,food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research Boss encounters - Turn up on time - Know your class/spec (we have alot of memebers that love the theory craft) - No carries - Be respectful - Aim to improve yourself - Take constructive criticism So, if you would like to learn more about us or join the guild, please feel free to check our website: http://zero-empathy.gamerlaunch.com/ or to contact: GM/RL- Shara#1861 Raid Leader- Swiftshadows#1102 co - Raid Leader- Skargrim#1387 We look forward to hearing from you!Swiftscryer0 3h
3h 4/10M HPAL && DH LFG Hi guys, We are on Frostmourne Horde at the moment. Currently looking for a new guild because our other guild folded. 905 Holy Paladin with 50 traits in weapon - 902 Ret Paladin with 43 triats in weapon. && Main Spec 907 Demon Hunter Havoc with 48 traits in weapon - 904 Veng with 42 traits in weapon. Contact me Vickers#6622Haxaned9 3h
3h 906 Holy P LF guild I am on the frostmourne realm (horde) but willing to switch due to the lack of guilds. Currently 10/10 H and 3/10 Mythic Also a range of alternate characters including 870 prot pally and 888 assassination rogueYogabear13 3h
3h Fate 10/10 HNH looking for Heals and RDPS <Fate> 10/10 H NH. Heroic guild with occasional Mythic kills and M+ on the side. Raid times are Wed/Thur 7:30PM-10:30PM ST. We are a semi hardcore guild, currently seeking a healer and a few RDPS for our core ToS team, but all are welcome to apply. Pst me in game for more info.Areemas2 3h
4h 894lock 7/10m exp lf guild Lf a one night or super light night guild to raid on my lock with, main has 7/10 exp feel free to contact me for anymore information Darkflare#6399Dottrix3 4h
4h 908 Holy Priest LF Guild Hi! I'm a 908 Holy Priest who's done 4/10M. I off-spec shadow which is 902. I am comfortable playing both specs. I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras. I'm available to raid any time, any day. I would prefer a guild with similar progression to my own. I'm happy to faction or server transfer if I find the right guild. I'm a nice person who enjoys joking around but I can be serious when needed. I'm always researching and looking to improve myself as a player. Add Lilly#11113 if you'd like to have a chat. :)Lillý6 4h
4h <Spoodermen> 10/10M 2 Nights About Us <Spoodermen> is a semi-hardcore 2-night raiding guild. The focus of the guild is to provide skilled players with enjoyable mythic endgame content and progression while not being too demanding on RL. Formed in MoP we have consistently been amongst the most successful 2 night guilds on Frostmourne while boasting better and faster progression than many 3 or more night guilds. Raid times Wednesday – 6:30 - 9:30 PM SVT Sunday – 6:30 - 9:30 PM SVT 6 Hours per week (GMT+10) Off night/Alt H NH/M+/EN is common so there is always something to do outside of official raid times. There are always members online every night (and day) who are ready to run content. Progression Current Progression NH 10/10M ToV 2/3M EN 7/7M Prior WoD Progression HFC 13/13M BRH 10/10M Recruiting Tanks: Closed Heals: 1 Rotational spot for a Resto Shaman. Possibly interested in an extremely good Holy Paladin. DPS: Exceptional ranged DPS of any class are encouraged to apply. Interested applicants please send an in-game message or mail to any of the following to express your interest to raid. Be prepared to provide logs and any other information pertinent to show your experience and skill. Aviska#1170/Sanguinaire Azazel#1312/CerbearusHorridon58 4h
4h [A] INFINIUM (6/10M) LF DPS + HEALS !! Hey Everyone, INFINIUM is a semi-hardcore Alliance 30 man raiding guild situated on Oceanic Dath'Remar, with members primarily from New Zealand and Australia. The guild was created by a couple of friends that wanted to play together and most of all have fun. The guild's founders and officers range in experience from Vanilla raiding and up to now. Raid Schedule: Core Nights: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm AEST (GMT +10) (PLEASE NOTE: WHEN WE ARE PUSHING CONTENT WE MIGHT USE MONDAY, AS FOURTH NIGHT TO RAID) We are looking for: Healer (x1 - Medium): DruidDPS RANGEx2 (Medium): Shaman (Ele) Warlock Priest Mage DruidDPS [MELEE] (Medium): Demon Hunter Rogue Druid Death Knight HunterIf your class is not under the role, We are still taken non-named classes as long as you can show logs. What you can expect from us: No recruitment for bench positions! Friendly members with similar raiding goals. Fair loot based on performance/size of upgrade and attendance.Our Expectations: All members and trials are expected to be fully prepared ahead of time with the guild's strategic nuances and learn from mistakes at a rapid rate. The officers will where possible assist in any improvements that can be made to one's play style/rotation through logs, however we are not here to spoofed and logs will constantly be used for checking performance based on fight mechanics.Btag: dreamiix#1746 Website: infiniumguild.weebly.comJaay21 4h
4h 902 Ret/Holy Paladin LF M Raiding Guild 903 Ret 902 Holy 45/44 AP. 7/7 Cutting Edge, 3/10 M LF Guild. Happy to xfer. I'm available to raid any time, any day. I would prefer a guild with similar progression to my own. I'm happy to faction or server transfer if I find the right guild. I'm a nice person who enjoys joking around but I can be serious when needed. I'm always researching and looking to improve myself as a player. Feitan#1567Zeñ7 4h
5h Dps looking for guild 902 Ret pally looking for some love.. or just a dope guild! AussieTimdawgz5 5h
5h 5/10M 912 HPriest LF M Prog Guild Battlenet: Joel#13237 Mythic Progress: 3/10 M NH Server Change?: Yes Raid Availability: Anyday/time Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23562051/11#metric=hps WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/aman-thul/Stoneez Looking for a raiding guild with plans of progressing through ToS .Stoneez16 5h
5h [A] FM <Dispøsed> 10/10M Recruiting! <Dispøsed> 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M are always recruiting exceptional players of all roles though at this stage we are only considering 1-2 healers and 1 RDPS. Must have relevant experience/gear/mythic logs. Special interest in the following: 1x Resto Druid 1x Resto Shaman 1x Spriest 1x Warlock 1x Ele shaman We raid Wed/Sun/Mon 7.30-11.30ST. Add Sunde#1512 for a chat. Thanks!Sunde84 5h
5h [H] OC Nagrand-Caelestrasz <Nitro Chrysalis> I am the GM for <Nitro Chrysalis>. We are a Horde guild based on Nagrand-Caelestrasz US Oceanic servers, currently 10/10h 3/10m. Looking for solid raiders to join guild for Mythic Nighthold progression and Heroic farms. Raid times are 7pm AEST Wednesday and Thursday, alt runs on Sundays. Raiders of all skill levels welcome to join; in the Chrysalis we strongly believe in developing our players. We are a semi-serious social guild. We like to keep things pretty relaxed and discourage any elitism, prejudice and meter spammers. We just want to drop bosses and have a good time doing it. If you are sick of all the pretentious guilds, all the ragers and all the crap, step inside the Chrysalis and find joy in the game again. MetalBee#1546Creepshadow0 5h
5h FM <Hideout> 6/10M, LF Healers&range dps [Hideout] is a casual raiding group on Frostmourne server, recruiting experienced and skilled raiders, looking to expand our roster for Mythic raiding team towards ToS. We are currently 6/10M, our players are mainly from SG, MY and couple AUS. Raid times GMT +8 Wednesday & Thursday 9pm-12pm (Main progression) Sunday 9pm-12pm ( Alt run ) Monday 9pm-12pm ( Occasionally ) Invites go out at 8.30 pm We are currently recruiting strong range DPS and healers, pref Holy priest but others are always welcome If you have work and want to raid casually but also have fun at the same time you have come to the right place, we are the right guild for you. So come join us and drop us a in game msg or mail or what ever.... and we will see if the guild is right for you. Feel free msg us and add us on Battle Tag to know more about us. Reveri#6525 Eldest#1271 Landris#1388Reveriix0 5h
5h [H] <Serenity> Khaz'goroth recruiting GMT+8 Greetings, We at <Serenity> Khaz'goroth are looking for new blood to field our core raiding team. Just a quick intro of ourselves, <Serenity> is a casual/friends-and-family raid guild primarily consisting of ex-progression raiders from vanilla days that got tired of hectic and scheduled raiding. Our focus is to clear content on Normal > Heroic (and maybe dipping our toes into early Mythics?) with emphasis on not over-taxing players and generally progressing at a leisurely pace. Details...details: We're a Perth based GMT+8 raid guild so raids start at 10:00pm Server Time (WAST/SG 8pm) Raid nights: Saturday (Normal clear + some Mythic+ runs) + Sunday (Heroic raids) What are we looking for 1-2 x healer(s) 3 x DPS (clothies prefered, e.g. warlock, mages, spriests) <-- WE REALLY NEED CLOTHIES! COME GET YOUR LEWTZ! Since the raid's flexi, we will still welcome other classes as long as they do good dps/heals/tanks. Currently we have a core bunch of around 10 players but would like to expand this to about ~15-20'ish. PLUS we always need more peeps for Mythic+ dungeon runs so if you're only into that, we do that too. What we expect of you Our raids are flexi (Norm/Heroic) so while we won't be overly strict on attendance, we'd prefer if you let us know if you can/can't join a specific raid either ahead or time or via Discord Of course, don't suck, don't stand in fire, do good dps/heals, come prepared and in general... don't die. What you will get Easy going raid, lewtz (we use Personal Loot so no loot disputes or DKP issues), friendly bunch of folks who are now family peeps (NO CoD/CS screaming in raids) and in general, the chance to go beyond LFR but without the need to commit to a game 24x7 or PuG weekly What to expect <Serenity> is NOT a hardcore progression guild. If you expect ZERO silly wipes, don't have any tolerance of some players maybe doing less than optimal DPS/heals, this is likely not the guild for you. Not to say that we don't push hard... but you get the picture! We use Discord so having voice comms will help a lot, especially with a less-than-hardcore bunch. Doesn't hurt to voice out if the healers are sleeping and you need heals, hey ;) If you think this is the guild for you... Give us a buzz in-game (Khaz'gorth): Sammi/Xenii Ember/Heidi Peroigrin/Fredkin Keyoke Yahrghrr/Yahrskh (Yahrghrr#6981) Or visit our uh... "site" at @ http://serenity-guild.enjin.com/homeYahrghrr57 5h
5h [A] <DMTB> - Frostmourne - 5/10M Dirty Mike & The Boyz A new guild formed by in-game mates that have played together for several years, we formed the guild to have a bit of fun and progress through Mythic NH. Our first raid together as a guild we went 10/10H in one night & now 3/10M as a guild. Our raid is led by exp raiders. We are now currently looking for 1-2 more DPS to fill our Mythic Roster. The main focus is getting everyone ready for the release of Tomb of Sargeras. Raid times; Monday; 8-11pm AEST (ST) Wednesday; 8-11pm AEST (ST) Add us on Battlenet to talk more! Btags; Baws#11110 Klaws#1748 Bruce#1750 C3lls#1545Saate9 5h
6h [A] LP, 4/10M, LF healer & dps for ToS G'day future 69'er(s), Last Prodigies is currently seeking raiders of all calibers to be a part of our fun and semi-competitive raiding experience. We have something for everyone so if you love the number 69 as much as us, read on! Guild info: Server: Frostmourne Faction: Alliance Schedule: W Th M 8:30-11pm ST. Current recruitment needs: Restoration Shaman Shadow Priest Mage 1 DPS with healing/tanking OS.What makes Last Prodigies unique? We are a stable guild, been around for 8 years and here to stay. We take raiding with a larger-than-life attitude. Our raids are laid back and fun, and the team is cohesive and respectful. Mature-minded guild, we stay 69 miles away from drama. Other activities: 1. Daily mythic+ runs, we have multiple groups that push different levels. 2. Weekend heroic NH, bring booze. 3. Weekend battleground brawls, restock on booze. Contacts: Robert#6541 Sathom#1860Robulous96 6h
6h <A>Richardhead 5/10M recruiting!(Frostmourne) Hey guys! We're currently 5/10 M, and we're looking for some more players to fill out our core roster coming into Tomb. High Priority: Holy Paladin Ranged DPS Medium Priority: Other healers Low Priority: Melee DPS All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Being geared helps but if you're worth the investment, we'll invest in getting you to where we want you to be too. Raid times: Wednesday: 7pm-10pm Sunday: 7pm-10pm Requirements: - 90% attendance. We understand things happen, give us notice (always notify! You could be ruining the night for everybody without saying anything) and we'll give you exceptions here and there - otherwise, you're expected to be on to raid. - Willing to listen to feedback and criticism. - Working microphone Being able to play multiple specs is a nice bonus. We're all pretty calm and collected. We like to joke around while we play, but we get progression done with minimal fuss, and microphones are expected to be kept clear and relevant during encounters. We have pretty limited raiding hours so we want to be as efficient as possible. Players who aren't looking for the "raiding experience" are also all welcome - whether you want to do mythic plus or just hang out, you're more than welcome. Thanks guys, if you want to talk more, feel free to add one of the officers on bnet: srs#1196 (myself) irishct#1517Pedometer13 6h
6h Mythic Guldan group led by <Misanthropy>barth Hi everyone. Misanthropy will be server transferring to Frostmourne Allie after this tier. We are looking for a few players to come kill Guldan with us before the end of tier. We have so far gotten to the phase 3 transition. We are happy for you to come to frostmourne with us or go back to your old guild as soon as Guldan is dead. Mount will be free roll. We require a tank ( Pref druid ) a healer ( Pref holy pally ) And Dps ( Pref melee ) If you are in a 3/10+ guild. Please contact me and we can go through logs and see if you'd be the right fit. As I said, this is for a short period only and you are welcome to go back to your main guild as soon as it's over. Raid times are wed sun mon 8:15pm-11:30pm Server. Thank you all for your time and I hope to see some of you soon! Battle tag is naz#1786Naz10 6h
7h [H] Sealed - 2 Nights - 10/10M RDPS Sealed: Formed in 2011, Sealed is an Australian-based 2nights/week raiding guild currently looking for committed and serious raiders. We finished HFC 13/13M, Oceanic 54th and will be pushing for a higher finish in Legion. We aim to quickly and efficiently push content on a limited 8 hours, 2 nights per week raid schedule. Raid times (server time) Wednesday 8:00-11:00 PM Sunday 6:00 -11:00 PM Current Recruitment Tanks: FullHealers: FullDPS: Any top draw dps will be considered Death Knight Shadow Priest Boomkin Warlock (High priority)908+ Ilvl with good experience and decent logs is required Applicant Requirements: Have a stable internet connection with a reliably functioning computer. Be punctual to all scheduled raids and provide warning otherwise. Have the initiative to research fight strategies. Stay up to date with their class and its optimal play style for each encounter. Interested in joining? If you're interested in joining either contact myself (phoebus#1831) or one of the contacts listed below for a chat. After a chat with one of our officers, if we think you'd be a good fit for the guild, we will offer you a trial. If you prefer to submit an application (optional), you may do so via our website http://sosealed.enjin.com/ and one of our officers will get in touch with you. For a quicker response add me. Contacts Phoebie - phoebus#1831 Ringostaarr - ringostarr#1252 Ohsosad - ohsosad#1130 Frankoneil - wewewewenis#1819 Cyrodill -Cyrodill#11648 Get in touch with one of the people above if you'd like to know more, or visit our website - http://sosealed.enjin.com/Phoebie231 7h
7h <Zero Empathy> 7/7M, 2/3M, 6/10M LFM <Zero empathy> is about being efficient and getting down to business in raids while maintaining a nontoxic raiding environment. We have a community of different players who are social, respectful, friendly and always aim to challenge/improve each other. If you want more information look at the information below: Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 10/10H 6/10M Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Thurs and Mon. We also recruiting for our second team IA that raids Wed, Fri, Sun 7pmST-10pmST (3/10M) Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Recruitment: Melee Dps- All Range Dps - Balance Druid, Hunter Tanks - Closed Healer - Resto Shaman, Disc Priest, Resto Druid Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch. What else we offer: sub and casual raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Mythic+: I am a lover of the mythic+ and I have created a mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to raid times but love mythic+, also come have a chat with me! All of our members love to push their keys to +15 and above. Also with 7.2 coming up we are excited for the challenges ahead! Rules: Rules: - No drama - No toxic players - Come to raid Progression focused - Come prepared (pots, flasks, food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research Boss encounters - Turn up on time - Know your class/spec (we have a lot of members that love to theory craft) - No carries - Aim to improve yourself - Take constructive criticism -Both teams will treat each other with respect- Aim to improve yourself So, if you would like to learn more about us or join the guild, please feel free to check our website: http://zeroempathyguild.com or to contact: Gm/RL-shara#1861 Thanks, have a nice day :)Sharayice43 7h
8h [A] <Ex Tenebra> Cael/Nagrand - Recruiting <Ex Tenebra> is an Alliance guild on Caelestrasz formed from a core of experienced raiders looking for the right mix of dedicated progression, without the bad attitudes or immaturity of a lot of the high end raiding guilds. We've had a lot of experience in high end guilds, semi-casual guilds and everything in between. Raid Times Nights: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday. Time: 7:30pm to 10:30pm Australian DST (server time) Current Recruitment Requirements: Ranged DPS Any Class Melee DPS None Healers Resto Sham Holy Priest Tank None All high quality apps are taken into consideration, regardless of class/role. Please visit www.ex-tenebra.org for more information. Or contact Silvaren#1518Volund3 8h
9h [H] <Gronks> - Barthilas / 7/7m 3/3m 10/10m <Gronks> is a semi-hardcore guild with a focus on mythic progression at a comfortable pace whilst keeping a sense of community alive. We have held a top realm position throughout most of Legion as well as achieved the server first kill of Mythic Gul'dan. We are currently looking to bolster our roster through the recruitment of skilled players, most heavily emphasizing healers, as well as some specific DPS classes. Recruiting Healers: - Resto Druid rDPS: - Shadow Priest - BM/Marks Hunter - Warlock While these are what we are in most need of, if you believe you are extremely skilled at your respective class/role you will be taken into consideration. If interested contact: Iro#1423 Immediate#1775 Fitz#12159Fitz55 9h
9h [H] <Bizarro> 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 7/10M NH <Bizarro> is recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders for 20 man Legion Mythic content. Bizarro was established during Vanilla and has remained one of a small handful of 25 man raid focused guilds on Khaz'goroth. (11/05/2017) Current 20man average ilvl: 909 Our current vacancies are: HIGH ------------------------------------ Melee DPS (exceptionally geared with logs) Range DPS MEDIUM ------------------------------------ Healers (druid or hpriest) LOW ------------------------------------ All classes/specs not listed above If your class/spec isn't on this list you can still apply but only exceptional apps would be considered. Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate the following: - Reliable computer and internet connection - Availability for all raids - Raid ready gear (900 ilvl preferred with 2 legendaries and 50 lvl weapon for main spec) with appropriate enchants, gems and enhancements - Regular review of guild forums for news and raiding information - Patience during the trial period while your suitability is tested - you may not get a starting spot in the raid on every night - Sense of humour and thick skin Our core 20 man raid week is (all times are server time, AEST + DLS, Sydney): Wed 7:45 - 11:00pm Sun 7:45 - 11:00pm Mon 7:45 - 11:00pm Alt/Fun raids: Thu 7:45 - 11:00pm For more information message Craintrain, Demin, Larrywong, Pallybot or Stêp in game or via in game mail :3Demin121 9h
10h [A] <Sanctùm> - Frostmourne 10/10M LFM About us Sanctum is a semi-hardcore Alliance 20 man raiding guild situated on Oceanic Frostmourne, with members primarily from Australia. The guild was created by players from some top Oceanic guilds, coming together to compete for server progression without the crazy raiding hours. Our officers have completed both previous tiers in top 15 Oceanic and our aim is to continue to maintain those rankings as a guild in future tiers. Currently Recruiting: DPS: Death Knight Demon Hunter Fury Warrior Ret Paladin Always looking for exceptional players - so if your class is not listed but you can impress us, please apply! Raid Schedule: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday 7:15pm - 11:00pm AEST *Please Note: Thursday is added as a raid day for split clears for up to 2 weeks when new tiers get released. Our Expectations: All members and trials are expected to be fully prepared ahead of time with the guild's strategic nuances and learn from mistakes at a rapid rate. One viable alt that can be used for split clears or alt runs as required. What you can expect from us: No recruitment for bench positions! Friendly members with similar raiding goals. No tolerance for drama. Fair loot through dedicated loot council. Alt raids.Baergrills73 10h
11h [A] <Paramount> 10/10M WED/SUN Paramount Formed Sept 2016 We're a guild that prides ourselves in being able to clear relevant content in a limited time frame while still maintaining a fun and semi-hardcore atmosphere. We're currently looking for reliable candidates to push for Mythic content. If you have raid-awareness, a sense of humour, and the willingness to learn, then you may be the person we're looking for. Our progression is currently 7/7M EN - 2/3M ToV - 10/10M NH Raid Times Wednesday and Sunday 8pm-11pm AEST (Frostmourne Server Time) (Subject to change during first few weeks of prog) Current needs are Melee, Range and Healer spots openWe encourage all interested applicants to apply regardless of what we currently need MUST HAVE RELEVANT LOGS All classes will be considered, as we are looking to maintain a 25m roster, also recruiting for our bench! Please apply via https://goo.gl/wU5ixS (Google Form). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via Chriswise#1258 or KaspeR#1410Olol174 11h
11h (A)<Burst Phase> 4/10M NH 2 Night NZ/AU Guild [A] <Burst Phase>, Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild currently 4/10M 10/10H NH raiding guild built from a core of experienced raiders who have been raiding together since the game came out. We are aiming for progression on a semi-casual schedule with two raid nights - Raids are Thursday 6-9pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server Time . Great for NZ players or Ausy players who want to start raids Early and awsome for Players in Europe and America who work Nights. This is 8-11pm Thursday and 7-11pm Sunday New Zealand Time. We even had a guild new Years with 7 from the guild at my Place in Auckland was a blast!!!! We also have Guild nights playing HOTS and other blizz games We're looking for a few players at the moment to fill out our mythic group. We're a light hearted group but serious about getting content done, so while we won't bite your head off if you make mistakes, we also won't hesitate to point them out, and help you improve. If that sounds like a bit of you, and our raid times fit your schedule, send Swordblazer (Swordblazer#1431), Darkkon (Pocketbacon#1282) message in game for a chat and potentially an invite to our raid group. We love to talk !@#$ and our Discord is not for the Faint of hart with no floor or ceiling on Comedy so it can get Dark and very very funny must have a strong sense of humor. Regards DarkkonDarkkon45 11h
12h [A] <Desire> LF Heals & Ranged DPS ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Shootnloot8 12h
13h [H]Niflheim GMT+8 - (7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M) LFM! Greetings! <Niflheim> - Barthilas, is a GMT+8 raiding guild and is currently looking for exceptional and skilled players as well as like minded players from all classes for Mythic progression for current and future expansions. If you have a strong knowledge on your class and you have the skills to back it up, then <Niflheim> wants you! We are also recruiting for 5man mythic+ if it suits you more as a casual player. Current Progression 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 M Trials of Valor 10/10 M Nighthold What we expect from you Able to commit to near 100% attendance Know your class well and be prepared for fights Having the desire to clear current content Raid Times Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 12am Server time to 3am Server time (9pm - 12am +8GMT) Usual Raid time: 11pm - 2am server time Daylight savings Raid time: 12am - 3am server time Currently RECRUITING: Tanks Any Tanks for mythic+ 5man grps (not for core raid team) Range DPS Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest (High Priority) Moonkin (High Priority) Melee DPS Windwalker Monk Healer Mistweaver Monk If you are an exceptional player and your class is not listed and you are interested in joining, you may also apply at http://nif.guildlaunch.com or you can leave a message below. You can also add your ingame name or Btag here. Lastly, you may also contact Akíza (Akiza#11139) & Basbiel (Brad#1416) in game.Akiza396 13h
16h Frostmourne SG Guild <Venom> 1/10M <Venom> 1/10M, +8 GMT SG Guild LF exceptional, mature players with a mindset to progress in raiding. Raiding Days -Thurs 11.30pm ST and Friday 12am ST. Contact Kami#12537 / Amon#11119 for more info!Ultimate0 16h
17h H-Nagrand ASURA 7/10M GMT+8 9pm Asura is a Horde raiding guild on the Nagrand (Oceanic) server. We are a GMT+8 based guild, with the majority of our members based in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and various other parts of Asia. Who we are: A guild of mature adults who share an enjoyable gaming experience amongst members who work as a team and characterize politeness and mutual respect for one another and the general server population. Our core raiders are all working professionals who wish to give our best and push for progression, without sacrificing our working/family commitments. We will also accept cross server / real ID raiders who wish to remain on their current servers, but are able to attend raids regularly, and treat them as guild members with the same privileges and expectations. Raid Times: Wed Thur Mon : 9pm - 12am (GMT+8, SG time) [11pm-2am Nagrand server time]. Recruiting: Melee: DK Ranged DPS : Mage / Priest Heals : Paladin / Monk (We do not observe daylight savings time and therefore during daylight savings our raid times will be 12am-3am Nagrand server time.) ALL SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED RAIDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS Express all interests to the following members of our guild: [GM] Aholeydonut (Real ID: ABADHAIRDAY#1606) Or apply at http://asuranagrand.enjin.com/ [b][/b]Lolish61 17h
18h [H Barthi]<Immortal Legion>+8 GMT <Immortal Legion> is a Horde based guild on Barthilas. We are currently recruiting active and dedicated players for mythic progression into the Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Exceptional players of any class can apply at any time. Our Officers are experienced raiders and we offer a raid times suited to +8GMT time zones. We support all our members to improve their raiding as we encounter new content. While we are doing progression, everyone who has previously raided with us knows that we have a lot of fun and treat everyone fairly and respectfully. We love to have fun while progressing through the game as a strong group and guild. We offer organized raids and help each other out when required. We also run regular mythic + groups. Current Team Openings Currently recruiting all roles Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 10.00pm to 1.00am Server time ( 8 pm - 11 pm +8 GMT) Applicants are expected to: 1) Be dedicated to your team and the guild. 2) Have a high level of raid awareness. 3) Be able to react and learn quickly. 4) Strive to perfect their role (and pass this experience onto other guildies). 5) Be willing to learn new specs, adapt to new strats, keep on top of your class (and ideally others). 6) Be a Team player. 7) Take constructive criticism and be willing to improve themselves. 8) Behave respectfully inside and outside the guild (no drama attitude!). 9) Be willing to join discord have a working MIC and be willing to speak as required during a raid. 10) Be reliable, prepared and on time for raids (generally with availability 2-3 evenings per week). We are also looking for the following from our raiders: a) Your Raid achievements are important, but the right attitude to raiding and others is even more important to us. b) New recruits should be at least 890 geared (exceptions on a case by case basis) with full gems and enchants. We are also accepting Social members into the guild feel free to speak to an officer if you are interested. You can either contact me ingame on Rhaya or my Bnet Kel#1481 or Bunjee#11791 Thank you for showing interest and I hope that we hear from you soonRhaya5 18h