Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Apr 4, 2016 740 Lock LF alliance guild. 740 lock just got back to being able to raid due to moving and computer problems. Looking for a guild to play with for legion. Btag: biggs#1653Biiggs4 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 725 Hunter LF mythic prog guild 3/13m hope to hear from you :)Huntter5 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 <Knights of Redemption>Stormrage US 3/13M HFC <Knights of Redemption>Stormrage< Recruiting Day Active Mythic Ready Raiders to fill our raid team. We are currently 3/13 H HFC looking to push further into Mythic HFC. Need exceptional and dedicated recruits for long term membership. Our main interest is raiding through HFC then adventuring on into Legion. If you're looking for a long term home, then we're the guild for you. If you are gear hungry, an elitist that thinks they're god's gift to wow, or like to sign up for raids and not show up without notice please stop reading this and move on. You will not be welcome in KoR. Raid Time: 11am-2pm St (est). Thursday/Friday. Progression: 3/13 M HFC Raid Requirements: -Looking for 13/13 H HFC Mythic ready Raiders -Must be 720+ ilvl -Know your class and all the fights. Poor performance is not acceptable. Recruitment needs: -Mage -Rogue x2 - Monk heals -Any/all exceptional raiders please apply @ https://lfaguild.com/recruitment/view/86/knights-of-redemption-a-stormrage-1313-h-hfc-day-guild We provide 3 flasks and 5 pots per raid, we have feasts, but once we get into mythic content hits it will be up to you to have your 125 food. We do have members that can work on farming fish for mats, but not going to be able to provide 100% of the food needed. Loot Rules: Loot council through RCLootcouncil. Will be required to download. Other required addons: Exorsus, DBM Do accept lvl 100 casuals looking for an active guild. Contact one of the following: Zhafias#1858 or Officer: Dathh(neil#1416).Zháfias3 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 Brewmaster 722 13/13 H HFC Looking for mythic Hey, I am a 13/13 H brewmaster currently looking for a mythic raiding guild. My current availability is anywhere from 7pm AEST to 10pm AESTGetrêkt0 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 [A] Oceanic's 70 Twink Guild <Puts the FUN in Funeral> An Alliance Burning Crusade twink guild located on Frostmourne server. After the recent merger of the twink guilds, Funeral is thriving with level 70 twinks. An incredibly active community of friendly players, this guild makes BC content one of the most enjoyable aspects in the game. We're a collection of experienced players, majority of which are 2k and 2.2k. The point of twinks is to have fun, and that's exactly what we do. This guild is designed to delve into all aspects of the WoW's best expansion, which includes actively making groups for heroics, raids and pvp. This guild welcomes players of any level, however specializes in 70s. Levelers always welcome to join! What we offer: * 70s only 10-25 man raids * 2v2 and 3v3 arena (5s doesn't pop) * Skilled and experienced BC twinks with plenty of advice to give * 1550, 1750, 2000, 2200 arena achievements * RBGs if numbers permit (opposing team) * Free BC gem cuts * Zero in-guild drama * Friendly relaxed guild atmosphere Requirements: * A passion for BC content * Friendliness Guild Raids - Screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/iIESfWs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/G5Kj7kZ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/pFI28JR.jpg Guild Roster - Feel free to have a browse of our twinks: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/frostmourne/Puts_the_FUN_in_Funeral/roster?sort=rank&dir=a If you're interested in raiding or arena, but can't afford a server transfer leave this below (I'll try find slots for you in our raids and arena teams): Twink Name: Server: Battletag: So make a twink on this server, or transfer over. We're looking forward to having you join us :)Ralenia14 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 Two of us looking for a raiding guild We are ooking for a guild that raids mornings or early daytime EST. Prefer horde and PVP server but open to switching either. Looking for a guild that isn't to hardcore but that will be raiding into legion. Will make most raids but do have a weird work schedule so need a guild with some leeway. i will prob lvl my pally tank first in legion like i normally do, and my buddy will be strictly a demonhunter tank or dps Please contact me if you have any questions. thanks. Me: consecrator#1476 (13/13h 0/13m) Pally tank -731 Combat rogue-727 Resto druid- 715 Affliction warlock -700 buddy: deathrising#1415 (13/13h 0/13m) Fury warrior-723 Enhance shammy-715 Arcane Mage-686Consecrater4 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 730 plus Resto Shaman LF Mythic guild Hello all, I am currently looking for a new raiding guild that has either cleared the current tier or at 12/13 mythic to match the current exp i have. I would love to chat with you if you are interested in looking for new healers for current xpac and Legion Absey#1173 ThanksAbseý1 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 [H] <Fused> - 2 nights 13/13M Currently seeking Hunter Boomkin Mage Shaman (DPS) Rogue Exceptional of any class or spec Important stuff Sundays (7pm - 11pm) and Mondays (8pm - 11pm) 13/13M Barthilas ------ <Fused> is a 20 man guild on Barthilas, Horde. We're seeking members who enjoy progression but schedules limit their availability and doesn't permit them the luxury of raiding 4+ times a week. As a result, most of our members are excellent players who have raided hardcore in the past, but have since started families, etc and now only have the time commitment for 2 nights. We expect the very best out of raiders and due to our limited time schedule we only take the best that are available. We don't take package deals - they're too much hassle. However if your friends or partner wish to also apply they are welcome to, or we have a casual/social position for them and they can raid if there is a spot for them! However if it's an 'ALL OR NOTHING' deal, then don't even bother applying as you'll just get rejected. If you want to get in touch with us please visit our website: www.fusedbarthilas.com or feel free to add our battletags: Saltysteve - Wafflelasers#1388 Essyex - Dotz#1537 Krunkus - Krunkus#1244 Nyxra - Orion#6341 Brewedmilk - Mauls#1381Felurìan92 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 721 fury/arms LF heroic/Mythic guild Hi to everyone who reads this, I'm Craziest and i'm currently looking for a heroic/mythic raiding guild, Raid times can be variable. I am however a father of 2 beautiful girls and they come first and for most, If that makes me unreliable then so be it, but generally would never miss a raid unless otherwise said. I do however prefer weekend night raiding as my fiance will be home mostly then. Hit me up if your interested =) You may also add my battletag to discuss things in game (Mrfellas#1198) Cheers Regards CraziestCraziest6 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 [A] Drunken Raiders 12/13M Recruiting DPS! Drunken Raiders of Caelestrasz/Nagrand is an Alliance based guild who currently raid two progression nights a week: Current Progression: 13/13H 12/13M - HFC Raid Nights: Wednesday - 7:30PM - 11:00PM AEST Monday - 7:30PM - 11:00PM AEST Recruiting for core positions: Mages Warrior - DPS Shadow Priest Boomkins Holy Paladin Exceptional applicants will always be considered regardless of our current recruitment needs. What we expect from you: -Have the legendary ring -Be on time -Let us know in advance if you cannot make it -Flasks, pots, food, runes (raiders will be provided for, but make sure you have enough for the night prior to the first pull) -Be prepared for boss encounters by researching the fight in advance, including any class specific tips you may need to know -Enjoy the game! What you can expect from us: -Progression focused eg. Will take the best person for the fight not the longest serving member -A friendly atmosphere -Guild repairs, flasks, pots, runes, and enchants for raiders To apply please fill out our recruitment form: http://drcael.enjin.com/forum/m/5443093/viewforum/6882076 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact one of our officers via whisper or Battletag: Bluberries: Amrothos#1339 (Recruitment Officer) Chaffsascrub: Chaffur#6192 (RL/GM) Kitten: Cyclops#1315 (Melee Officer) Yumaa: Jakiee#1461 (Healing Officer) Castìgo: Woodsy#1963 (Ranged Officer)Raspberriez12 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 2, 2016 (H) Undramatic (13/13 H) lfm (H) Undramatic (13/13 H) is a two night a week raiding guild focused on progression 'in our own time'. We have recently moved to Saurfang and we are currently looking for all roles and classes to flesh out our team with an eye towards mythic progression. Dps: Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Warrior, DK and Boomkin (with Resto offspec). Exceptional players are always welcome. Experience and gear are preferred but attitude and commitment are what really matters. After all we are just 'mates talking !@#$ and killing internet dragons'. Current raid times are Sunday and Monday 8pm-10:30pm AEST. (9pm-11:30pm server time) If interested feel free to contact either Jdfwarrior#1395 or Kinry#1745 to have a chat in game. Cheers!Iamjd3 Apr 2, 2016
Apr 2, 2016 [H/A] Boomkin LF legion guild. This is my second post, but I've been able to add a lot more information, and i can't seem to find my old post I'm returning after not playing for 9-10 months, this is a new character as I used to play resto shaman, that's why it has little to no previous raiding experience. Looking at getting back into the swing of things with legion, and if a guild is willing to help me gear now, I am also interested at coming back now. I'm currently building a new tower so legion is probably the better option. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13538000/latest/#boss=0 I am currently 13/13 Heroic, and these are my logs to show that despite having low ilvl, I know what I'm doing with my class and pull the numbers that are needed. My only issues is I am able to raid any days, looking at 3 days MAX a week, and I want nothing past 11pm SVT. If your guild fits that, then please drop your guild recruitment link down below, or your bnet and I will add you at some point tonight to chat. Thank you.Tidè10 Apr 2, 2016
Apr 2, 2016 702 Arms LF Active Raiding Guild-Saurfang Title says it allHornfang0 Apr 2, 2016
Apr 2, 2016 RECRUITING DPS <Gasm> Saurfang 10/13 Mythic <Gasm> is looking for talented DPS for our mythic raid team. We are a horde raiding guild on Saurfang Raid times: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday. 8:00PM - 11:00PM server time (GMT+10) Current Progression: 10/13 Mythic HFC Recruitment: DPS of all classes. Hunters, Warlocks, Elemental Shamans & Rogues preferred. How to apply: Fill in your application on http://gasm.shivtr.com Alternatively contact myself or one of my lovely Officers on BNET Laws#1946 Trenthar#1249 Rhaistlin#6887 About us: Gasm has been together for about a year and a half. We are a great group of friends who have a lot of fun raiding and killing bosses together. We also have a lot of optional social activities such as transmog competitions, secret santa, yearly awards... the list goes on! We just had our first guild meetup, which was a 4 day holiday (yes! In person) We have a very active facebook group that you are also welcome to join. We are a very accepting group of people and an enjoyable bunch to hang around with. Overall the guild has a great positive attitude and is very organised without being too over the top serious. Looking forward to hearing from you :)Trexia0 Apr 2, 2016
Apr 2, 2016 Mage LF Raiding Guild 720 ilvl coming back after 8 months, was 10/13M. Looking for a fun progression guild with a good group of peeps. Available Morning/Afternoon Hawaii time.Prötotype5 Apr 2, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 718 hpally LF 2 day/week guild. Looking for a change of pace till legion, currently 5/13M on main (heals) but looking to downgrade to a more casual raiding experience. Not necessarily interested in Mythic specifically but at least 9/13H is preferable. Happy to play with a guild on another server as a fill in, but will not transfer from Barthilas. One night a week is also fine by me. Prefer no raid times past 10.30 pm. 718 H pally 708 R Sham http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Samurixx/advanced 708 H Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Priestvallon/advanced 707 Monk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Tyasriel/advanced 696 R Druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Hotzgonewild/advanced Horde only Thanks for reading.Xandaril7 Apr 1, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 13/13M Monk Tank LF 11-13/13M Raiding guild 740 monk tank looking for 13/13M raiding guild can raid pretty much any times but 7pm-12am(any day) would be ideal BattleTag : Valzark#1446 armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Valzark/advanced raid history this expack HM 6/7 M BRF 7/10 M HFC 13/13 M Screen shot of my UI http://i.imgur.com/EnLve2h.png logs http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/b023539c-a385-4f1f-80c5-b83e0276158c/overviewValzark6 Apr 1, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 743 Ilvl 13/13 M Guardian druid I am an experience raider looking for a new guild to call home. I have been raiding since vanilla with a break just before Cata and returned in MoP. I have been MT/OT since MoP and just want to continue raiding while waiting for the eventual release of Legion. If your guild is looking for another tank then please send me a message and I will be happy to chat. My armory profile is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Thebear/advanced and my battle tag is cathjoda#1594Thebear0 Apr 1, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 Lf Legion guild! Just started playing again really not enjoying the game as I have no one to play with. I currently have a few level 100s from boost/leveling and more boosts. Im really set on a warrior and would prefer to tank in legion. I will most likely reroll on the server I find a guild to start fresh. Name: Mike Age: 24 Exp: 2k+ pvp in bc Warlock/Druid; raiding wise I stopped pveing after kara. all healing exp on my druid. Wanted role: Tank/Dps Wanted class: Warrior .... Possibly Monk as ive yet to play the class. never wrote one of these up before if you have any questions feel free to ask or add me in game Senorcampa#1997 forgot to mention id prefer a late night guild as i usually play 11:00am-4:00am PST located in southern california.Taurenado1 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 [H] Returning player LF Legion guild. Looking at coming back for legion, just want a high end raiding guild to push tier with , days can be anything, but nothing that finishes after 11pm SVT. 3 days a week max. This character was a resto shaman that I turned to enhance (I raided as resto). I have every single class of a minimum level of 90, so if need be, I am willing to level whatever class you desire me to play. I have a decent background of raid history, not much, but I pushed heavy for the short amount of time I was playing. Currently building a new tower so I won't be raiding end of this patch, mostly just looking for a guild for once legion drops. If I seem suitable for your guild, please leave a comment. If your prog is under mythic don't bother. Thank you.Tidè2 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 8/13 mythic warlock looking for mythic guild Main spec affliction, off spec destruction Currently can be found in the frostmourne server. Would prefer to raid on the weekends Have logs to show, add me to take a look: Mentalfruit #6129 Current ilevel: 728 Not interested in transferring servers and faction If you are going to recruit me, please do not add me in as a joke or forget about me then kick me. That has happened to me way too many times.Peppita2 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 <Distortion> 12/13M, NZT Distortion are currently recruiting for Mythic Progression. This guild was created in 2008 and are still going strong. Current progression: 12/13 Mythic with 20% wipes on Archimonde. Currently recruiting with a high priority: x2 Rogues x1 Warlock Any other strong ranged DPS Raid times: 6.00pm - 9.00pm AEST (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT) Wednesday Thursday Monday If you would like to apply please visit our website: http://www.distortion.co.nz or If you have any questions, please contact me on Sparkster#1597 or our GM Logbo on Logbo#1398Sparkster2 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 DELETE soz double postEscobarr0 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 LF Frostmourne raiding guild. Have Every single class level 90+, looking at coming back for legion, days are negotiable as my job is flexible and I am able to work the days I please. Anything that finish at/before 11pm SVT would be desirable, but again, can be negotiable. Leave posts here and I will be adding those who I deem fit. Also post what class/spec you are looking for. (I have mythic level experience as a boomkin, resto shaman, fury warrior and destruction warlock) thank you.Amaala12 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 704 MM hunter LF Raiding guild As title says.Zorbeast1 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 Darkness Consuming - Raid Recruitment. Hey Raiders, Darkness Consuming is currently recruiting for our 11/13 H HFC Core raid team. Currently Recruiting: - Enhancement Shaman - Afflicition with Destro Offspec Warlock (both or one of) - Balance Druid (Boomkin) - Disc Priest - Mistweaver Monk Requirements: - Heroic Geared (at least 4 Set minimum and one trinket) - Available to raid 7pm-10pm AEST Server Time (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday) - Normal Manny/Archi on Mondays then Heroic progression Wednesday/Thursday - Guild Mythic dungeon runs every weekend - Voice is required (Curse Voice/TS3) If you have any questions or would like to join us contact anyone of the following: - Adrian (shauno1992#6569) Raid Leader - Vi (Murach#1384) Officer - Kimchi (M0non0ke#6665) Officer - Sealily (Spacemermaid#1558) OfficerKimchí0 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 LF New raid group. 12/13H exp Looking for new stable home. 12/13H prior experience before a few months hiatus. Looking at clearing as much content before Legion. Also looking to push mythic raiding when legion hits.Iezabell2 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 Vindicated 9/13 Mythic Recruiting DPS Vindicated is mythic raiding guild looking to recruit more to bolster our team, currently sitting at 9/13 mythic. Our current progression: Hellfire Citadel(Mythic) - 9/13 We raid on: Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays (Progression) - 8.30PM to 12.00 PM What we expect from our raiders: + Be here 10-15 mins before raid while invites go out + Have necessary Consumables (Pots/Flasks/Food) and Enchants/Gems + Self-reading and adequate understanding of the fight (especially for progression bosses) + Learn from mistakes and ask when unsure + Always on teamspeak for raids. We use an addon called RC Loot Council, loot is distributed via a Loot council Below are some of classes we're looking for but not limited to. So if you play a class thats not in the list, still do apply as we’re constantly on the lookout. Tank: Currently not recruiting tanks.. RDPS: Currently looking for Ele Sham, Spriest and warlocks MDPS: Dk (Unholy) Heals: All exceptional applications considered. Keeping in mind this late in the expansion we are currently looking for people with 720+ ILevel 4set and legendary ring. Please Contact rhian#1932 or myself Skera#6478Christinith0 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 Vindicated 9/13 Mythic Recruiting DPS Vindicated is mythic raiding guild looking to recruit more to bolster our team. Our current progression: Hellfire Citadel(Mythic) - 9/13 We raid on: Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays (Progression) - 8.30PM to 12.00 PM What we expect from our raiders: + Be here 10-15 mins before raid while invites go out + Have necessary Consumables (Pots/Flasks/Food) and Enchants/Gems + Self-reading and adequate understanding of the fight (especially for progression bosses) + Learn from mistakes and ask when unsure + Always on teamspeak for raids. We use an addon called RC Loot Council, loot is distributed via a Loot council Below are some of classes we're looking for but not limited to. So if you play a class thats not in the list, still do apply as we’re constantly on the lookout. Tank: Currently not recruiting tanks.. RDPS: Currently looking for Ele Sham, Spriest and warlocks MDPS: Dk (Unholy) Heals: All exceptional applications considered. Keeping in mind this late in the expansion we are currently looking for people with 720+ ILevel 4set and legendary ring. Please Contact rhian#1932 or myself Skera#6478Christinith0 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 (H) Death knight looking for Nagrand Guild Gidday im looking for a horde guild from nagrand thats pretty chilled out and does dungeons raids and a bit of PvP so if your looking for anyone giz a yell please. cheersSarumin0 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 [A] Ka Pai Kiwis - Nagrand/Caelestrasz Ka Pai Kiwis is a new guild that was formed on 8 March 2016. We are recruiting all players shapes and sizes to help the guild fulfill the PvE and PvP aspects of the game. Ka Pai Kiwi was formed for a place that kiwis can call home and play together in a close knit community. We are a New Zealand timezone guild and while a large percentage of our members are Kiwi's, we also have and welcome all international players from hardcore to the Social / Casual player for the PvP and PvE action. We will be providing Casual / Social weekend teams for people wanting to see action whilst having fun. We well also offer weekly BG's / Arena and progression raiding teams. Our goal as a guild is to build a close knit community, and have a place to play and have fun. What we are looking for: As mentioned we are a new guild looking for all types of players wanting to do all aspects of the game from Achievements right through to PvP and Raiding for our weekdays and weekend teams. Recruiting: Progression Team Monday - Wednesday - Thursday : 6pm – 08:30pm Server Time (8pm – 10:30pm NZ Time) High Priority - Melee and ranged DPS Medium Priority - Tank (No Warriors) PvP Team Sunday :: 6pm - 8:30pm Server Times (8pm – 10:30pm NZ Time) All Classes To Apply Feel free to contact me in game BattleTag: Monk#1812 Fill out a application form found here: http://goo.gl/forms/PWP6OQdFYV or join our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/Kapaikiwis/Vrfour5 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 [H] Warsong Recruiting - 12/13h Fri/Sat Night Warsong is a Horde casual raiding guild on the Khaz'Goroth/Dath'Remar server. We are seeking all classes to bolster our normal/heroic raid team. About Us Warsong was started in 2014 as a home for friendly, mature players who want to progress through raid content at a good pace, while having fun and enjoying each others company. Our members hail from all over Australia and New Zealand. Many have played together since launch, and even more have developed long term friendships through the guild. We take our progression seriously, but we also treat each other with respect and never forget that there's a person behind each character. Most of us are thirty and above, and many have families - some of those families even raid together! We raid Friday and Saturday nights 7pm - 10pm Server Time (Australian Eastern Time). We have a solid, reliable team of tanks and healers, and we're always open to players trying out new roles. We pride ourselves on being inclusive in our raids and making sure there's a spot for every raider who makes an effort. We are currently 12/13 on Hellfire Citadel (heroic). We've previously completed both Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry on normal mode, as well as a number of heroic bosses in each. We provide a Ventrilo server for voice comms, and all raid consumables. Our raid leaders research the fights, and although we expect raiders to prepare, we always spend the time to make sure everyone knows what to do and what's expected of them. We also regularly run mythic dungeons, pvp and other social activities. What we're looking for First and foremost, we're looking for players who fit our culture - people who want to progress, but have fun doing it and not take things too seriously. We want people who are willing to spend the time to learn encounters and seek to improve together. Previous experience in raiding is great, but we're also willing to take on players who want to learn and develop their skills. Regular raid attendance is important, but we all have families and other commitments, so we're flexible. We also have a spot for your partners and friends who aren't interested in raiding. We have plenty of casual members who just enjoy the social side of the game. We expect all our raiders will spend the time to understand their class roles, the encounter mechanics, and to seek to improve their performance. We have players with experience in all classes who are happy to help others improve. We have a minimum age of 25 for raiders. How to join Simply contact myself (Ash) on Battle.net doubtfire#1983 or speak to a guild member online, who will put you in touch with an officer. We'll have a chat about our expectations and your expectations, and if it's a good fit, we'll welcome you aboard.Orville10 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 [A] Random Mayhem 11/13M 13/13H HFC LFM RM is an old guild, formed on tich shortly after release. Many players from that time still play, though as life moves on not all raid. RM has always been about the principle of friends raiding with friends, and as such atmosphere and community are a key part of what makes the guild what it is. Along with being a fun and active community, we are also a serious raiding guild that progresses at a reasonable rate on a limited schedule, and expect our raiders to be motivated and determined to excel. Raiders are expected to understand all aspects of their class, including best enchants, gear, rotations, and which talents to change for which fights. Raiders are also expected to have an apt knowledge of encounters before attempting them. We understand that when learning a fight mistakes are common, but repeated and careless/stupid mistakes hamper progression and wont be tolerated long. We are looking to add to our core roster so If you want a fun, yet serious atmosphere, then we would like to hear from you. Raid times: Wednesday 8-11pm Thursday - 8-11pm Sunday - 8-11pm Current Progression: 11/13M HFC 13/13H HFC 7/7M HM 10/10M BRF Recruitment: core healer (pref MW/hpal) rogue competent rdps Experienced and capable players of ANY spec and role will be seriously considered. As always, if you think you have something to offer our raid we are more than willing to have a chat. Recruitment is always open to socials who like a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Applications at: http://randommayhem.enjin.com/ For further information please PST Neosin, Snowae in game.Reinholder19 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 Khaz - Warsong - LF Heas [H 11/12] Hi All Had a core healer take an extended leave so we are looking for heals. Ideally a resto shammy or holy pally to get that mix but all classes considered. We are a mature, fun social guild in our 30s and 40s with pot bellys and good sense of humour. We raid Fri and Sat at around 7:30pm ST. It is important that we have fun while progressing at a comfortable steady pace. Feel free to send me a tell - Jay #11953Slobaguts0 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 <A>< Potential Unleashed> Mythic Recruiting Hi All, Potential Unleashed Is Looking To Move Into Mythic Raids So Looking To Fill Some Spots So We Can Start Our Progression Runs. Lead By Me 9/13M Tank, We Have a Few Other Members Who Also Have 5/13M + Experience. Currently Seeking The Following With Min Ilvl Of 715 And :Legendary Ring, 2x Healers ( Non-Priest) Pref Druid and Shaman 1x Rogue 1x Warrior/DK Dps 1x Shaman Melee/Range Dps 4x Ranged Dps Our Raid Days And Times Are As Followed ( AEST Time Zone) Monday 7 PM - 10 PM Wednesday 7 PM - 10 PM Thursday 7 PM - 10 PM Though We Have A 3 Day A Week Raid Schedule Currently We Have Been Clearing Our 13/13 Heroic Raids In Under 1.5 Nights And Been Filling Our Spare Night In Helping Older Guild Members, Once We Fill The Remaining Spots We Will Begin Using Our Time To Push Mythic.. For Any Inquiries Please Add Maxiless#1669Maxiless9 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 12/13M <The Endless> [H] Barthilas <The Endless> is one of Barthilas longest running guilds, established in 2007. We have a very loyal and strong core that has held the guild together through some really unlucky times, and will continue to do so. With all the fly in, fly out players we've had, we've still managed to progress through this tier, and are currently 12/13 mythic, with an aim of killing Archi within the next week or two. Our raid team currently consists of ZERO mages, which again highlights our commitment to killing content, because who kills bosses with NO mages right? We've managed. However, we would dearly love to see one or two blue class bars in our raid team, so if you're a good mage who knows their class, and the fights, with an appropriate item level, hit me up: Shadowz#1439. Raid Times: Wednesday: 7:30pm > 10:30pm ST. Thursday: 7:30pm > 10:30pm ST. Monday: 7:30pm > 10:30pm ST. Looking for mages 735+ ilvl with fully completed ring and a good knowledge of their class and its specs, especially arcane proficiency. We're a friendly bunch, not super hardcore, and we only ask that you show up on time and perform to the best of your ability. Required Addons for The Endless raiders: EPGP > Exorsus Raid Tools > WeakAuras2 > Angry Assignments. If you can't add me on Battletag, look for an officer in game: Extazy, Speedlab, Gawdblinn, Patmeorelse, Ziamon. Cheers guys. :)Speedlab7 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 Returning Player LF Social/Casual/Raiding Hey all, I'm returning back to WoW after some IRL issues, which lead longer than expected. Back in WOTLK I remember when there was an actual community, and that's what I miss. I personally don't have any friends that play the game too, so I'm looking to see if anyone is looking for someone like me! My game experience, is I've been playing since the end of Vanilla. I'm a very social player, I like to help everyone out as much as I can, be on both sides of PvP and PvE, and honestly have over 12 level 100 characters. I'm a bit of a fiend when it comes to that sort of stuff. I've had raiding experience throughout all the expansions, and just a casual PvP player, but I would also love to get into the hardcore side. As of the moment I have free time nearly every night, I would be happy to start a new character on your realm, no matter what faction to join you and gain a better community! Although if I was to do so, it would hopefully be understandable that I would be starting fresh, have little to nothing and would have to just be patient IF you were looking for a raider asap! Hopefully I get replies, I just want to enjoy the game again, cheers! - DieterDieter1 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 9/13M priest lf guild Hey I'm looking for a guild to raid with on my priest. I am a 13/13M resto shaman, but seeing as we are down to raiding 1 night a week I am hoping to learn/progress on my priest. Have killed 9/13M bosses already so anywhere around that prog would be great. Prefer a healing spec. Can dps too but haven't been levelling the dps ring at all. As I said, I still raid Wednesday night 7-10ST. Add my btag if this is of interest at all. frostoner#1324 edit: no longer looking thanksTrah3 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 [H] Barthilas - Mage & Holy priest LFG Us in a nutshell: 1. Power mmo couple 2. Hardcore theorycrafters 3. Prefer a social guild first, hardcore raiding second. 4. Won't throw a fit if one of us has to sit out 5. We have conquered ESO, Wildstar and FFXIV. 6. Priest has never played wow so we decided to give it a spin. I am happy to jump on voip to discuss things over if need be. Please note that we both are brand new, but will definitely learn lightning quick :)Robertpndrgn2 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 Looking for a Casual guild on Barthilas hello, im looking for a causal guild on Barthilas to home my chars. with the new exp coming slowing geting back in to the game after a very long breakÐoomhammer1 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 736 Mage looking for guild, 9/13M xp Hi, Looking for an Oceanic guild with NZ-friendly raid times i.e. finishing no later than 9:30 SvT. I can raid any day combination right now, though was previously doing Wed, Thurs & Mon. All raiding xp prior to WoD is on my EU char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Paradym/simple Willing to server/faction change for the right guild. Feel free to add me on Shokwayv#2880 if you'd like to talk.Paradym4 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 27, 2016 723 Druid | Alts LF Guild Legion Hello People. Now look at your raid team Now look at me Now back at your raid team Now back to me, sadly they aren't me. Stop using people attracted to fire and pick me. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in HFC with someone who has raid awareness. Who's in your raid? Back at me. I am. And we have now killed the boss you have been working on for weeks on end. Look again. Your boss is now loot. Any boss is killable when you have me in your raid team. Now back at me. Im on a Pureblood Firehawk. Now down to the nitty gritty. I won't sugar coat my gear, It's bad I haven't raided properly for about 3 months and even prior to that it was very casual. All I am wanting is a guild pushing into mythic's looking for good players for Legion. I have multiple characters available with all roles covered, So just send me a message and I can work out what you need. Would prefer to stay alliance if at all possible due to most of my toons being alliance already. Do have Horde characters but gear is an issue. So just keep that in mind. Characters Druid - Guardian 720 | Balance 723 | Resto 721 Pally - Ret 713 | Prot 711 | Holy 714 Availability: 9pm - 3am QEST - Work hours changed due to QLD not having DL Savings btag: CanHasCoW#1840Styled30 Mar 27, 2016
Mar 27, 2016 Returning Boomkin LF Guild 690 Boomkin returning to WoW. Have not played since BRF. Mythic raiding background, wanting to come back into the raid scene. I have not played in roughly 8-9 months, and have only done 1 fight in HFC. Willing to play on either Alliance or Horde if the offer is good enough, also have raid experience as a resto shaman if the offer is well enough may consider playing that. Leave messages and I will add you to discuss if interested.Akamè22 Mar 27, 2016
Mar 27, 2016 LF new home - 730 HOLY PALLY Looking for a mythic raiding guild please :)Erisee11 Mar 27, 2016
Mar 27, 2016 Prog Raider LF WoD/Legion Team Looking to raid on my Frost/Arcane Mage *Havnt even decided what ill main for Legion yet, your guild could decide this for me! Have raided for many tiers across multiple classes and roles. Recently returned to raiding and want to hit end of WoD/Legion hard. have 13/13H experience, had to take a break due to work before starting mythic prog, keen to get back into the jist of things for the End of WoD and beyond I am based in Perth so need a guild that starts around 9ST onwards. (even 845, will just have to organize consumables the night before) Looking for a solid guild that wont disband at the drop of a hat and dosnt have people logging in just to raid. Produkt#1472 for a chat.Chakkie16 Mar 27, 2016
Mar 27, 2016 5/13M Raiders LF Guild/Raid Team We are a small group of friends, looking for a raiding guild (weekends preferred). Horde only (Sorry Alliance, but this is non negotiable) Roles: Resto Shaman Prot Paladin MM Hunter UH DK Progression: 13/13H, 5/13M We all have an Average Item Level 730+ All with Maxed Leg Ring All Ex Officers/GM's - We bring no Drama, but 100% Attendance & Reliability My Btag ► Jade#1617 Thanks for reading! ~ ForevaForeva3 Mar 27, 2016
Mar 27, 2016 728 hunter 5/13m xp lf mythic team hi, i am currently in search of a mythic team for rest of WOD and Legion current exp is 5/13m previous xp is 7/7h as blood dk ( aotc ) and 10/10H (aotc) ( Stimulated@moonguard is my DK tank ) however she is retired now until legion. have voice coms with an active mic and extremely solid laptop run ultra with 80 fps ( MSI gt60 with upgraded graphics card and ram ), it puts alot of desktops to shame. reasonable but reliable internet 60ping on OCE and 180 on NA realms, and a complete commitment to make all raid nights and if i cant i will give as much notice as possible. i am open to transferring and faction changing if required. i can bring a positive attitude, raid ready, reliable dps to your raid team. in return i expect a fair and understanding team for any mistakes i may make while i am learning the fights. I can make any day between 730pm nzt and 12pm ( at the latest, i work early mornings ) feel free to add me on Jaypratley#1183. thanks in advance ^^Roxkek7 Mar 27, 2016