Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Mar 12, 2016 4/13M LF new guild. willing to faciton change Hi im a 725 fury warrior dps who is looking for a mythic guild who will finish HFC before legion. Cons Cant raid thursday or saturday morning. Timezone: SydneyFacerollah1 Mar 12, 2016
Mar 12, 2016 Buying Mythic HFC As the Title says, im looking to buy Mythic Hellfire Citadel run Alliance side only i have gold on Jubei'thos and just looking to see the current prices out there at the momentBuyingmhfc0 Mar 12, 2016
Mar 12, 2016 [H] Barthilas <Moist> 11/13M LFM Ranged DPS Moist's goal is to defeat Mythic content while maintaining an enjoyable, approachable raiding environment, we also have a high standard set to ensure full attendance and progression. If this interests you then contact Sollaar#6990 Information: Current Progression 11/13M Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Time Zone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Suicide List Voice Platform: Mumble Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Raiding Requirements Play using a stable computer and Internet connection. Be online and ready 15 minutes prior to the raid. Communicate efficiently over Mumble when necessary. Research and participate in discussion for raid strategies; utilise class resources. Be up to date with your classes BIS list Able to accept responsibility for your actions/mistakes & take constructive criticism. Recruitment: - MAGE - HUNTER Contact: Add Sollaar#6990 to your battle.net for more information! Thank you for your time Sollaar <MOIST>Sollaar14 Mar 12, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 New Zealand players. Looking for players from New Zealand, particularly Hamilton to help me with game. I can play the game fine, but I do not understand how to tell what armour / weapon is good for my char .If anyone is willing to help feel free to contact me . ashuaan #1833 . thanx.Ashuaan0 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 Disc Priest LFGUILD Looking for a friendly guild on Khaz/Dath that raids Thursday or Friday nights, Australian time. I am experienced on my horde priest so know the HFC fights.Aylar0 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 690 holy/shadow priest - aussie Looking for a casual progression pve guild aussie raid times. Will faction or server transfer. Just looking to progress through heroic and onced geared into mythic.Jimpeh1 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 <Neonmoon> [A] 5/13M 4-7am pacific Early Morn <Neonmoon> is an Aerie Peak Alliance guild that is 5/13M and raids on M/W/F from 4:00am - 7:00am Pacific (9:00pm - 12:00am AEST, 7:00am - 10:00am EST or Aerie Peak server time). We are pushing mythics now with the goal to solidify a solid mythic group for Legion. We raid at somewhat of a niche time and would welcome all to join us that happen to play at that time as well. We're always looking for people willing to spec backup roles or have DPS specs with heals OS that they are proficient in. We encourage all to apply regardless of class/role because we recruit players not classes. * In order to continue fluid mythic raiding we require all members to be willing to sit which will vary depending on player skill, comp, role, and gearing priorities. This is part of raiding on a successful mythic team.
 * Please fill out an application at Neonmoon.guildlaunch.com before contacting me on btag as that makes our conversation much quicker and less wordy. Contact me (ThunderStain#1780) or neonmoon guild leader (akalittleman#1387
) Main classes and positions we're looking to fill: Ranged DPS: * Shadow Priest
 * Elemental Shaman
 * Warlock
 * Balance Druid
 * Frost/Arcane Mage
 * Marksman Hunter
 Melee DPS: * Warrior * Windwalker * Enhance * Rogue * Death Knight Heals: * Restoration Druid * Mistweaver * Restoration Shaman What we offer: * We will provide a great community for those playing in the early mornings, and a place where people that have aspirations of running mythic can learn and grow. 
 * A competitive nature towards downing content. Pushing progression while it is relevant and before nerfs come.
 * Solid raiders willing to help others learn and perform well.
 * Obviously pots, food, enchants, and gems.
 What we expect from you: * That you consistently work on playing your spec (or specs) better to be able to perform well during raid. This includes researching your class on a consistent basis to learn best talent combinations for bosses, best trinkets, and ways to min/max your DPS, HPS, Survivability on specific bosses.
 * Be willing to be sat for progression for whatever reason (Lower DPS, class isn't best for progression boss, gearing others, etc)
 * Be prepared to compete for your spot if the time comes. 
 * Come to raid when we have raid, on time, and be dependable. Lack of attendance or punctuality will lead to losing your spot on the main team. 
 * Focus on raid when it comes time to buckle down. 
 * Help others and keep our guild community friendly and helpful. No elitist ideology towards anyone in our guild as it is not helpful, but constructive criticism and direction on where to find resources are the ways we handle that. 
 * Check logs for things to improve on
 * Be in discord and be able to speak to call things out when they happen etc.
 Tags: Early, morning, graveyard, shift, 3rd, am, late, night, daytime, EST, out of country, overseas, military, off, time, oceanic, australiaRåv1 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 (Horde, Nagrand) Alfie Looking for PvP Guild Name: Jason Alias: Alfie Main Character: 100 Fury Warrior ilvl: 703 Interests: I am very interested in a PvP guild that runs weekly BG Raids, and also a community of pvp'ers that love to rated arena aswell, i wish to improve my skills more and more and time goes on, and do it with a fun intense guild! Availability: Every day, Live in Australia, but im able to stay up late if need be Leave a comment or add me ingame - Alferino#1248Alfìè0 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 Frost Mage Looking for Guild to do Raids Heya, I've been playing the game for a few months and would like to experience the PVE content the game has to offer! I'm available any weekday after 6:30 server time, and pretty much anytime on weekends. I also have a Holy Priest, either of which I would happily play. Just looking for a cool, relaxed guild thats open to helping out a new player learn the instances! Thanks for your time :)Javyr1 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 <Inexorable> - Barthilas PvP/PvE <Inexorable> Moved to Barthilas 2 months ago and have gained almost 400 members! We are a social PvP/PvE guild looking to expand our ranks. Our Rbg nights are Mon, Weds, Thurs 8pm server time. Our Raid nights are Friday and Sunday 8pm server time. We have helpful guildies who will run bgs, dungeons, world pvp etc.. All levels and play styles are welcome! Free cupcakes on arrival <3 pst KÎtarnÎ, Ankarthus, KhÎng or Postmorte for an invite.Kîtarnî1 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 [H] 706 Holy priest LF 2 nights a week guild Looking for a change of pace till legion, currently 5/13M on main (heals) but looking to downgrade to a more casual raiding experience. Availability is as follows (All times are server times): Mon: 4pm -10pm Tue: 7pm - 10pm Wed: 4pm -10pm Thur: 4pm -12pm Fri: 4pm -12pm Sat and Sun: Not available Please include the word slipknot in your reply, so i know you've read this. Not necessarily interested in Mythic specifically but at least 9/13H is preferable. Horde only, happy to play with a guild on another server as a fill in, but will not transfer from Barthilas. One night a week is also fine by me. Thanks for reading.Priestvallon4 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 [A] 710 hunter looking for morning raid guild Hi guys I'm searching for a guild to raid with early morning any where between 5am and 10am Perth time. I work night shift so I'm unable to play at night. Looking at a progression guild for HFC I have a MM hunter 710 and a fury warr 720. Been playing since BC but have taken a break after wotlk and I'm stuck right back into WOD :) I'm a mature friendly player and will help out as much as i can :) Thank you for reading and looking forward to hearing from you guys :)Vallikor4 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 13/13M Exp LF Guild for Priest alt. Hey there, as the title suggests, I'm a 13/13M exp. MW/WW, LF a guild for my priest Alt which I'm looking to spend most of my time on until Legion (Then tossing up between Monk/Priest/Shaman). 735 ilvl, geared for disc, can play holy very well, and I'm a decent shadow but not quite there gear wise for it. Preferably looking for an Alliance guild, as I would like to keep my Monk Horde, and still enjoy all the perks of being a hot Gnome on my Priest. Open to suggestions with raid times, but looking for something more casual until Legion (One-night-clears preferably, since that's where I've been at for a few months now). Thanks xo.Ice5 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 727 R Sham LF Weekend Raiding +8 GMT Hey there! Was wondering if anyone needs an R Sham to fit in their core team. 13/13 H HFC experience now looking to do mythics. Kindly feel free to add me to chat: Bugsybugs#1847 Thanks in advance!Bugsybugs8 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 LF GMT +8/11 SVT Guild to merge (absorb us) We are a bunch of IRL friends from singapore that got back to playing wow together Have a full set up of 2/3/5 most of us are 710 geared As per the subject we are looking for a guild/more peeps for all of us. hard to meet the full 10 man once in a while and pugging is a pain We raid Weds Thurs and Mondays (if possible) 9-12 GMT+8, 12-3 Sever time Most of us make 80% of attendance unless work/late night calls/business trips Feel free to add me at BT liink#1697 for a chatLinkyy4 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 714 warlock LF new raiding home. Hi all :) As the title states, looking for a stable, reliable, raiding guild that is preferably raiding 2 nights a week. My timezone is GMT+8 (Perth based), but am willing to compromise on raid times. Basically, been raiding since BC on a variety of diffferent toons (had a semi-long break throughout MOP and at the start of WOD) but certainly feel that with my experience and background, I would be a viable asset to any guild currently. Willing to server/faction transfer as well for the right guild/situation. Please post or msg in-game for a chat/more info. :) Btag: craze#1877Crazé6 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 [A] CoP <Nagrand> is recruiting - 13/13H Circle of Prosperity on Nagrand/Caelestrasz is recruiting! We are a Casual Guild but do run a Semi-Serious Main team focused on current Tier Heroic Content. For those looking for something more laid back, we also offer several other event nights, offering Casual Normal & Heroic HFC runs as well as occasional Mythic Dungeon groups. We do try to keep things relaxed, with plenty of humour and banter, but we also know when it's time to focus and and get the job done. Our Main Team is 13/13H, currently offering Normal Archi carries before their main run starts on Saturdays, then farming the upper level of Heroic up to and including Archi. This run is by invite only, reserved for the best raiders that our guild can muster, but we are always looking for more quality raiders to bolster our ranks. On Wednesday nights we have a group comprised largely of Main Team alts, non Main Team raiders, and several non-guild guildies to run a Fresh heroic HFC. This run tries to push as far as possible, currently clearing beyond Iskar in one smooth run. Fridays is a very casual Normal HFC run, which, for the past two weeks has managed full clears including Archimonde in the one night. This has resulted in the Sunday run either turning into a Mythic Dungeon night, or being cancelled entirely. The raid times for the Main team are: Saturday 7.30PM - 11.00PM Server Time (East Coast Australia, AEST, UTC+10) Normal Archi (open to whole guild) + Heroic Iskar - Archi (main team only) For those more laid back - raid times for the open Guild run are: Wednesday 7.30PM - 10.30PM Server Time (East Coast Australia, AEST, UTC+10) Fresh Heroic HFC Fridays 7.30PM-10.30PM Server Time (East Coast Australia, AEST, UTC+10) Fresh Normal HFC (currently clearing the whole thing in one night) Sundays 7.30PM - 11.00PM Server Time (East Coast Australia, AEST, UTC+10) Continuation of Fridays run, or if Friday is a full clear this becomes a Mythic Dungeon night or a night off The Wednesday, Friday and Sunday runs are optional for Main team members, but a fair few of us come on alts. Although these runs are purely optional, you will be required to attend this for your trial run(s). RECRUITMENT PRIORITY >>>>>> Main Team (Heroic Content) <<<<<< [HIGH] Mage Rogue [MEDIUM] Warlock Death Knight (Frost/Unholy) [LOW] Tanks Healers ALL other DPS >>>>>> Casual Guild Team <<<<<< [HIGH] All DPS [Medium] Tank (with DPS/Heal offspec) Healers All DPS Anyone is welcome to join our guild, however there are some gear requirements to run in HFC with us. The casual Friday run requires at least ilvl 670, increasing to around 690 for the last few bosses. The fresh Heroic run on Wednesdays requires around 690-700 item lvl. As the main team is very far through heroic content, we do require that anyone wishing to trial for the team to have gear appropriate to the content. You will be required to have at least ilvl 705-710 as well as the completed Legendary ring. The Wednesday, Friday and Sunday runs are perfect opportunities to collect some more gear, and there's always a bunch of us looking to run some mythic dungeons as well for gear and Valor. If you'd like any more information or want to sign up, reply here, or hit me up in game :) Schmuckules#1208Schmuckules49 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 11/13 Mythic Guild LF mages and tank <Pantry Raiders> (Horde Barthilas) 11/13M Are looking for committed and experienced raid members for a 3 night a week progression guild. Looking for raiders who are keen to progress into mythic with a solid and friendly core group. Raid times are Wed/Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm AEDT. Would be interested in having a chat with you about a possible core spot, Other exceptional dps may be considered. Please add my battle tag: bignato#6644 or Velimas#6907. Hope to speak soon :)Velimasx3 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 4 Quality players LF Late or GMT +8 Guild a close group of 4 Lotion Core raiders looking for a 2nd group as we all have no lives and want to raid on another toon. We're all quality players who have had 13/13M On farm for many months now. Looking to start raiding at or after 11:30pm AEST/Server Time. Toons interested in playing. Player 1: 730 Spriest / 739 Hunter, Both max ring. Player 2: 735 Prot Pally / 740 Warlock / 740 Hunter, all max ring. Player 3: 725 Hpally / 725 Mage, Mage has max ring, pally working on it. Player 4 (me): Fresh Reroll Enhance shaman or UHDK (pref shammy), Willing to go hard on getting the ring/maxing it. all 4 of us own or have owned many top parses and feel like we can add to any raid team. 100% attendance and no net issues. Lulk#1287Purrowl12 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 Looking for midnight Legion raiding guild Hi all, looking for legion raiding guild, hard thing is though needs to be like 10pm-4am all days is my only availability (kids+job+other activities), any suggestions of known midnight raiders? even if you can point me in the direction of the guild that needs it im not looking for a guaranteed spot just looking for who does it then ill earn my way in thanksPuddan2 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 725 balance/guardian druid lf mythics Hello! As the title suggests, I'm a 725 druid looking for a new raiding guild for mythics and looking forward to legion. Due to rl commitments I haven't been able to raid seriously through the expansion up until now. I am available most nights from 5pm svt. Currently located on horde barthilas, but willing to server/faction change. Due to not being able to find a mythic guild with times I could work around, I also have a few 720+ alts including dk, mage, hunter, shaman, monk and pally that I'd be happy to play. Little bit of history: Started raiding end of Wrath, but only got serious in Cata clearing all heroic content, Cleared all heroic then mythic content in mop, and have all aotc kills from wod. Have also been guild officer and raid leader through this time. While I may not be that progressed in mythics currently, I am a fast learner, can take instruction and criticism and always show up on time and prepared. Any questions feel free to add me Banz#1488Banzaaii11 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 [A]<Gamez Over> 11/13M - LF DPS & Hybrid Heal G'day Fellow Raiders <Gamez Over> is a raiding guild comprised of mature lads and ladies who love to log on, perform well, and get off while still having a life outside of WoW. Our small roster of 9 hours a week is certainly acceptable in today's society of gaming and we believe that Mythic content can certainly be cleared in the current patch without raiding 20 hours a week. We aim to deliver progression while raiding in a fun and relaxed atmosphere- we have no elitists or screaming Johns in this guild; what we do have is mutual respect for one another and a zero tolerance for talking down to people. We pride ourselves on a being a guild that allows a safe and warm environment in order to meet our full potential. That's right, we treat everyone like a valued human being. Although we are a raiding guild, we also welcome PVPers, and socialites to enable a sense of diversity and community. So raiders feel free to bring your friends and loved ones! Core Raider positions are given to those of exceptional skill first. We are a Progression guild first, social guild second. Raiders are expected to be accountable for their own performance and favoritism is not involved on any level. Your trial with us lasts two weeks and this is your time to show us what you can do. If you are a solid raider, can listen well, have a good attitude, and make raid times consistently, you will be welcomed as a Raider (sense of humor shall always be a plus). Poor attendance or a poor attitude can have you lose your position. Please understand that because our focus is on progression, we shall be asking raiders to sit at times based on the needs to the team; this includes skill, class needs, gearing needs, etc. Regarding skill, we understand human error and individuals have different skills sets. Sometime we just have a rough night. What we expect from our raiders is to take the time to learn from their mistakes and return the next night with a super attitude and motivation to bring the next boss down. At this time we prefer ilvl 725+ for Core positions, yet please do not hesitate to apply if you want to be a part of our team. Casual raiders are also welcome, whether you are unable to commit to our raid nights, do not at this time have advanced enough skills/gear, or because the core spot is full for your class/spec – we will try to include you as much as possible. Our Raid days and time are as follows: Note: We are a GMT +8 guild, we do not cater for DST. WEDNESDAY - 9.00pm to 12.00am GMT+8 or (11.00pm to 2.00am ST) THURSDAY - 9.00pm to 12.00am GMT+8 or (11.00pm to 2.00am ST) SUNDAY - 9.00pm to 12.00am GMT+8 or (11.00pm to 2.00am ST) MONDAY - (Optional Raid) - 9.00pm to 12.00pm GMT+8 or (11.00pm to 2.00am ST) Current Progression: Mythic Hellfire Citadel = 11/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel = 13/13 CLEARED Normal Hellfire Citadel = 13/13 CLEARED (World 3rd first Four bosses) Mythic Blackrock = 10/10 CLEARED Heroic Blackrock = 10/10 CLEARED Normal Blackrock = 10/10 CLEARED Mythic Highmaul = 7/7 CLEARED Heroic Highmaul = 7/7 CLEARED Normal Highmaul = 7/7 CLEARED >>> Guild YouTube Kill Video's <<< http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Gamez+Over >>> Mythic HFC Boss Kill Video's <<< - Heroic Archimonde - Belthazar - Warlock POV https://youtu.be/V4sH-yvAxpI Mythic Hellfire Assault - Belthazar - Warlock POV https://youtu.be/d9AD6CkEl4E Mythic Felreaver - Belthazar - Warlock POV https://youtu.be/LeImZ9qPVEg Mythic Kormrok - Shodz - Prot Pally POV https://youtu.be/3nNolP71dks Mythic Hellfire High Council - Krawven - Frost Mage POV https://youtu.be/gDzCBKyBFik Mythic Kilrogg Deadeye - Krawven - Arcane Mage POV https://youtu.be/8o8xG-lCAOo Mythic Gorefiend - Ellandria - Resto Druid POV https://youtu.be/T4oLFuJ_1Zo Mythic Socrethar - Ellandria - Resto Druid POV https://youtu.be/u2OwZIQ1--c Mythic Iskar - Ellandria - Resto Druid POV https://youtu.be/SqPW7BVm38A Mythic Fel Lord Zakuun - Ellandria - Resto Druid POV https://youtu.be/ArrYlM5xqeg Mythic Tyrant - Belthazar - Warlock POV https://youtu.be/ch2e_ZBT_FE Mythic Xhul'horac - Shodz Prot Pally POV https://youtu.be/EVaq217ETWg Visit our website for more information or to throw an application up. Even if your class is not indicated to be in high need, feel free to apply. Add my bnet tag (Shodz#1300) for a chat if you like! Thank you for taking us into consideration - GM Shodz www.gamezoverwow.comShodz335 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 LF GMT +8 H barth Guild to merge(absorb us) We are a bunch of IRL friends from singapore that got back to playing wow together Have a full set up of 2/3/5 most of us are 710 geared As per the subject we are looking for a guild/more peeps for all of us. hard to meet the full 10 man once in a while and pugging is a pain We raid Weds Thurs and Mondays (if possible) 9-12 GMT+8, 12-3 Sever time Most of us make 80% of attendance unless work/late night calls/business trips Feel free to add me at BT liink#1697 for a chatLinkyy2 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 [A] Twelve (H HFC 10/13) recruiting players Hey guys Twelve is the oldest raiding guild on Frostmourne and looking to expand its raiding members to continue pushing H HFC progression (10/13). We're currently progressing quite reasonably and expect to get a few bosses down over the next two weeks, but we have some missing links! If you want to progress through HFC while having a good time then we might be the guild for you. Our raiding times are 8:00 - 10:30pm server time, Wednesday and Sunday. We're mostly looking for a tank (any class) and a disc/druid healer at the moment although all applications are welcome. Feel free to pm myself, Cailo or Sugarpuff for more info, or just apply in game. Come for some shenanigans and progress through HFC!Hanlol0 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 732 Tank LF team. 1. Times available & time zone: AEST /GMT+10 19:00 - 00:00 Weekdays and Free any time during weekends 2. Server preference: None 3. Faction preference: None 4. What I am after: I am after a guild that is working towards legion, I would like a team that is steadily progressing currently preferably working on mythic but, I am happy to do heroic on my characters. 5. Current progression/experience: http://openraid.org/users/index/211045#summary i732 Prot warrior, i703 Guard Druid, i692 Prot Paladin, i685 Brew Monk, i650 Blood DK 6. Contact info: Midnight88#1576 7. Anything else: I currently play a protection warrior but I have leveled and play all the tanks and have enough knowledge of them to play them decently. Just some get have not got as much love as the othersVulg1 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 13/13M raider looking for an Alt guild Looking to join an early Mythic progressed guild to pass the time until legion, 13/13M mage, GM of Exception so can help you with strats etc. Characters you have available to choose from: MM Hunter - 718 iLvl Resto/Guardian Druid (prefer resto) - 719 iLvl Prot/Ret Paladin (prefer prot) - 703 iLvl Blood/Unholy/Frost DK (no preference) - 716 iLvl Brewmaster/WW Monk (pref BrM) - 711 iLvl Prot/DPS Warrior (no preference) - 692 iLvl Warlock - 692 iLvl Will gear and get Ring on any character, so don't stress about that Looking for a guild that raids on any night other than Wednesday/Thursday Sushi#1583Sushiboss0 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 [A] 12/13M Shadow Priest LF casual Raid Guild I'm a mythic raider who is currently 12/13M soon to be 13/13M looking for a raid guild to play my shadow priest alt in on any days but Wednesday and Thursday. I have lots of current tier experience being 12/13M and have past tier experience playing all through WoD a little in MoP and end tier in Cata getting 8/8H DS. here is my Priests armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Turtlethecat/advanced feel free to check out my main druid to see my progression add me on battle tag to chat Whalemilk#1796Besticle0 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 12/13 M Spriest 740 LF guild Can play all 3 specs, LF a guild 2-3 night per week from about 7 - Add me hazzal#2133 hopefully we get along! :DAsathia10 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 693 Hunter LF Oceanic Raiding Guild My main is a 718 Elemental and Enhance Shaman. I haven't raided for a number of months due to guilds dying and lack of motivation. I am fully Heroic experienced with a number of Mythic kills and attempts under my belt. Currently trying to get back into the game. I have an epic ring on this character and will be gearing as much as possible while I can. Wanting a Guild that raids sometime between 5pm and 11pm svt, most days I am available. Btag: bumble:1465Bumbletree2 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 702 Mage LF Raid guild Returning after a short break, LF a guild doing Heroic HFC to learn/gear up!Zorix2 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 712 frost dk lf raid group 9/13 hm experience looking to get back into raiding after having a few months off im pretty flexible with times, ive been raiding for a while now and am aware to my surroundings and can adapt a situation. can off tank if guild requires me to.Anutaone3 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 [A] Holy / Prot LF Mythic raiding After returning to the game from a prolonged absence (quit first week of WoD) I am looking to return to raiding for the rest of WoD and into Legion. I have been raiding on a paladin since Molten core was released and have achieved multiple US #50+ kills and finishes to tier content since then. I am GMT+8 Based so would prefer a guild of the same timezone but am willing to make exceptions for the right fit. If you wish to know more please do not hesitate to hit me up in game, Battletag: Sck#1198Sckn4 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 7, 2016 LF hardcore guild ~ I'm the healer for you Hey guys, **I am willing to server transfer and faction change** I'm returning to the game to find a group and get ready for legion. I was raiding all the up the the release of HFC then the guild I was with disbanded. I would like to say right away that I am looking for a mythic level guild but my current progress is behind and I do not have logs since the guild I was in didn't require them but I now know how much of a necessity it is. I just hope that doesn't ward you away from considering me for your raid group! About me I'm 20 years old and a healer at heart. I have every healer at max level and all decently geared as well as a warrior and druid tank. I aim for the highest lvl of progression for each tier and dedicate a lot of time to get ready and prep to achieve this goal. My preference is to play as a healer as whatever class benefits the raid more, I will also maintain a healer alt at around the same lvl as my main in case it is ever needed. I also play a bit of Starcraft 2 and have been Grandmaster league for the last 5 seasons on NA server. My availability I am available to raid starting at around 8PM AEDT or later every day of the week. I would like to raid at least 3 days for 3 hours a day at a minimum. My attendance will always be near 100% as my work schedule is set and my free time will be progression orientated. My hardware and internet Download : 125 Mbps Upload: 57 Mbps Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU@3.40Ghz 8 GB RAM 64-Bit operating system x64-based processor Why I'm the healer for you I believe that with my capability to fill all healer classes as well as the promise that I will have a alt maintained at around the same progress as my main makes me very useful as a raider. Coupled with my availability and the fact that my internet rarely disappoints, you know that I'm pretty sure to always show up. I also keep up to date with boss fights for new content and crave progression. I also bring cool and interesting conversation to the raid for a good raiding atmosphere. Any constructive criticism is welcome and I regularly check multiple different websites to get other opinions on improving my play. I'd like to thank any recruiters for taking the time to read through my post, I hope that you can see me as a fit for your core group. While I do not have logs to show and I'm not BIS geared for this tier, I urge you to see me as the strong player I am. Thank you, Moden xModen#1308 Skype: Modenmia Email: Andrew.Workman95@gmail.comAngryprobe7 Mar 7, 2016
Mar 7, 2016 <Gasm> 10/13M recruiting DPS for Mythic team <Gasm> is looking for talented DPS for our mythic raid team. We are a horde raiding guild on Saurfang Raid times: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday. 8:00PM - 11:00PM server time (GMT+11) Current Progression: 10/13 Mythic HFC Recruitment: Looking for great DPS! How to apply: Fill in your application on http://gasm.shivtr.com Alternatively contact myself or one of my lovely Officers on BNET Laws#1946 Trenthar#1249 Rhaistlin#6887 About us: Gasm has been together for well over a year now. We are a great group of people who have a lot of fun raiding and killing bosses together. We also have a lot of optional social activities such as transmog competitions, secret santa and guild meet ups. We have a very active facebook group that you are also welcome to join. Overall the guild has a great positive attitude and is very organised without being too over the top serious. Looking forward to hearing from you :)Trexia0 Mar 7, 2016
Mar 7, 2016 [A]VAM 12/13M LF DPS /Holy Paladin GMT+8 Currently high priority classes are as follows: Melee: DK, Rogue <--- Both super high priority Range: Boomy, Elemental Shammy Heals: Mistweaver, Resto Shaman (preferably with viable dps OS), Holy Paladin Vincere Aut Mori (Aman'thul) is looking for committed raiders to raid 3 nights a week on the following days: Wed, Thursday & Sunday 12:00am - 2:30am AEST (Server time, Melbourne, Sydney) 9pm-11.30pm GMT+8 (Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Perth) Recruits should have Legendary ring and preferably have cleared lower wing and experience on upper Please contact Jasminekitty#1736 or Arzelia#1181 for more enquiries. Server transfers are not necessary (though encouraged if you like us and want to become a permanent raider) and groups of players are welcome! Current content progression: 12/13 MythicKat31 Mar 7, 2016
Mar 7, 2016 Looking for guild looking to find a fun social PVE & PVP guild to lvl up and have fun with some new toonsLuhke4 Mar 7, 2016
Mar 6, 2016 LF Guild +8 GMT Frostmourne ilvl 713 arms warrior for pvp, just started getting into pvp and want to join an active social PvP guild which also does PvE, in which i can tank in raids (ilvl 712 prot warrior).Wesdryn0 Mar 6, 2016
Mar 6, 2016 H-Frostmourne [Immaterium] 5/13M Frostmourne - Horde (currently Horde 2nd on Mythic Hellfire Citadel Progression) Raid Nights: Currently Wednesday and Thursday, but pushing for a third night (most likely Sunday) Raid Times: Server (Sydney) 7pm-~10:30pm Looking For: Mainly Ranged DPS and Healers, with a slightly lower priority on Melee DPS. We are looking for players who have the ability to be very aware and know how to deal with raid mechanics. Gear is not much of an issue to be recruited, as it's so easy to acquire, and we will help you in that regard if you show potential. Previous raid experience is a bonus. If you show that you have been able to raid at a high-ish level in the past, but don't have much HFC experience, we're more than happy to teach, as long as you're happy to learn :) As a guild, we are a group of dedicated players who are looking to achieve as much as possible in the few hours that we spend raiding. Most of us come from very high levels of raiding in past expansions (e.g. Oceanic 2nd TBC guild myself), but don't have endless days to spend raiding any more. We don't take ourselves too seriously (until it's time to raid, obviously). If you're interested, please contact myself through BNet: 'khaiyin#1332', or send mail in game.Mortine5 Mar 6, 2016
Mar 6, 2016 Looking for guild and recruit a friend I'm looking for a guild who pvp's and pve's in a PVP realm. I'm thinking of playing in the Horde most likely so If you are in a interactive and fun guild or know someone who is and wants to recruit a friend me (as I am making a new battle.net account) we can grind some lvls fast together and have some fun :)Luhke0 Mar 6, 2016
Mar 6, 2016 (H) Saurfang :: GMT+12 :: <Killing Time > Hiya everyone. With Legion looking like it might be the expansion we're all hoping it will be, I, and a few friends have expressed an interest in returning to WoW after a hiatus. We found that a lot of the GMT+10 or +8 guilds are raiding on weeknights with start times that were simply too late for us so we formed a skeleton guild and are starting recruitment so that we have a raid team ready to go when Legion hits us. We will be scheduling raids for 7pm - 11pm Friday night with a follow up on Saturday or Sunday. Follow up scheduling has not been finalized yet. While everything depends on numbers, ideally we would like 20 peeps all up so that we have a relevant chance at Mythic raiding. Should that not happen we can settle for 10 man raiding while continuing to expand until we have the 20 member target. The guild has no interest in organized PVP at this time. But if that's what you like doing, we're not going to stop you. If you are interested in joining or if you have questions, contact me (Delphaneux) in game if I am online - or by in game mail if I'm not. Of course, posting here works too.Delphaneux0 Mar 6, 2016
Mar 5, 2016 <The Endless> 11/13M [H] Barthilas guild, horde side. Short of couple of GOOD dps for last 2 bosses. We'd prefer 2 mages who know their stuff, 730-735+ ilvl. We would appreciate any mage with experience on manny, who knows how to soak, with a working microphone and a good knowledge of arcane. Our raid times: Wednesday/Thurs/Monday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm. Reliability is a MUST. Progress on Manny is 20%. 2 bosses to go. If you're interested in finishing the raid tier with us, hit me up! Battletag: Shadowz#1439 In-game: Speedlab or Extazy. Thanks peeps.Speedlab0 Mar 5, 2016
Mar 5, 2016 9/13M 735 Mage LF Hardcore/Semi-HC Guild Keeping it nice and short, I'm a 9/13M 735 mage currently on Sargeras but residing on the Gold Coast. I've been raiding on 265ms and am eager to get back in a low latency environment. I main Arcane, but I've had more play time on Frost. I'm fortunate enough to have an insane amount of time to dedicate towards a guild and their progression, if you'd like to learn more about me or my experience, you can find me on battlenet at: phntem#6635 Thanks. Edit: Willing to transfer across realm and factions.Yeanyamer13 Mar 5, 2016
Mar 5, 2016 [A] <Battlers> 8/13m Recruiting All Hi there! <OCE Battlers> - Frostmourne, Alliance We are a guild lead by very strong players wanting to become a top guild with top raiders. We are the remains of an 8/13 M HFC Guild from Saurfang Alliance and wish to recruit back up again on Frostmourne for current Mythic Hellfire Citadel and for Legion. We were previously 8/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel, with Shadow-Lord Iskar and Socrethar killed upstairs. A small amount of us are 9/13 Mythic with Fel Lord Zakuun killed also. Raid Nights TBD - When a competent enough team is assembled for Late-Heroic/Early-Mythic, raid times will be discussed. Will most likely be: Wednesday: 7.30pm - 10.30pm Thursday: 7.30pm - 10.30pm Sunday or Monday: 7.30pm - 10.30pm (times are based on AEST +10 GMT, including Daylight Savings) Recruitment: Entirely Open to those with 715+ ilvl. If you're interested at all with any questions, I am online frequently and check this forum twice a day. Feel free to leave a reply, or add my battle-tag (just be sure to tell me you're from the recruitment post!) Btag: Des#1151 Thanks!Liamjoakim2 Mar 5, 2016
Mar 4, 2016 Holy Paladin looking to raid Hey all, After getting 13/13H and AoTC months ago on my rogue I decided to take a break from wow, now coming back into the game, I am looking at returning to raiding and want to return to healing. As a healer I raided from Naxx all the way through to Mythic SoO before rerolling rogue in WoD. Having a large amount of healing experience under my belt I feel like I am worth gearing up, as I am looking to push heavily back into mythic raiding for Legion. I can make raids on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday anytime as long as raids end before 11pm NZDT. My battletag is Artemis #12807 Thanks for your consideration, LightLight2 Mar 4, 2016
Mar 4, 2016 11/13 M Moonkin/resto OS lf team Seeking new raid team, preferrably similar prog to what i am at already. Ideally people who are actually in a position to trial and accommodate people into their roster. Have some alts but at this point i perform better on this toon as dps. If you're looking for a moonkin add my btag: staele#1310 Or leave a comment and ill check back frequently.Staele9 Mar 4, 2016
Mar 4, 2016 OCEANIC BARTHILAS HORDE <GoatSquad> 25M a reformed guild from Cataclysm is Recruiting the following: 1x Warlock 1x rouge 1x Resto Shammy 1x MW monk However any interested players not of the above specs can contact an officer about freeing up a raid spot Raid times are Thursday/Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00PM OCEANIC SERVER TIME And trails run 7-10 monday. GMT +10:00 Goat squad is currently looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We have cleared heroic and now looking to making a roster to push into mythic dungeons. if you are keen to join us and able to commit to our times please don't hesitate to chat with us. Pugeater Bnet: Wooshy#2216Pugeater0 Mar 4, 2016
Mar 4, 2016 11/13M <The Endless> [H] Barthilas So, short and sweet... We need a mage or 2, WHO KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEIR CLASS. Arcane proficiency is a MUST. Knowing your class and boss mechanics is a MUST. Being on time is a MUST. Required AddOns: EPGP | Angry Assignments | Exorsus Raid Tools | WeakAuras2 Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday > 7:30pm ST - 10:30pm ST. Would prefer to see logs, not willing to take anyone's word for their 'prowess' anymore after being burnt by previous recruits. We've had some bad luck recently, shifted our raid group around. We're looking for a solid group to get through Manny/Archi and finish the content. Sub 20% on Manny - 2 more GOOD dps will push us over the edge. ALSO - Keeping an eye out for a non-DK tank and a resto shaman. Hit me up if you're interested in finishing this raid tier with us! Battletag = Shadowz#1439 OR In-game = Speedlab / ExtazySpeedlab0 Mar 4, 2016
Mar 3, 2016 11/13M <Pantry Raiders> @ Barthilas HORDE Hello, we're the pantry raiders and we're looking for members to fill a few key rolls on our team. Our highest priority is a warrior and a rogue but a warlock or shadow priest would also be strongly considered. We promote a friendly but focussed environment for enjoyable raiding while still killing bosses. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please either leave a comment below or contact me or the Guild Master with the following battletags: TheShepard#1115 (me) BigNato#6644 (GM)Sydonis4 Mar 3, 2016