Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Apr 24, 2016 11/13M 740 Mage LF Guild Hey All, I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm currently looking for a new guild, ideally raid 2-3 nights a week between 07:00 PM and Midnight AEST (GMT+10). I'm Alliance, but willing to go Horde if required. Ideally, I would prefer to not go backwards in progression, so I'm looking for at least 8-9/13M Guilds. Logs can be provided if you meet the above :). Show me your delicious guild spam. <3Yunaleca36 Apr 24, 2016
Apr 24, 2016 13/13M Exp looking 4 w'end evenin guild 4 alt Hi, I am 13/13M and have a 721 H Pally with a couple of weeks away from getting the ring, looking for mythic raiding guild on A Frostmourne. Main raids on Wed and Thurs, so other days during the night are free. If you need a H Pally, please contact me in game or add boven#1634. Thank you.Boven0 Apr 24, 2016
Apr 24, 2016 737 Prot pala 9/13M LF Mythic Guild I'd like to find a permanent home for the rest of WoD, as well as be in a guild with strong competitive plans for Legion! * 736 iLvl Prot pala * 795 Ring * 9/13 Mythic (with Tyrant 32% and Xhul 25% 42% on Manno) * Quality history of parses for my iLvl/Overall * I'd prefer a large server, Horde * My User Interface is nicely done and I use all useful raid AddOns (boss specific, etc) * Adult, professional, extremely reliable Drop your BTag or add me Diamondwolf#1421. Guild information below! I'm happy to fill out applications at your website, if needed!Trillìan1 Apr 24, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 [H] 3/13 Myhtic Rogue. LF guild - 728ilvl Hi. I have played from vanilla -> now excluding MOP and part of WOD. Looking for a mythic raiding guild. I'm currently 3/13M experience. 728ilvl add #docbot1756 for a chat. have ring etc Currently on [H] Barthilas.Doctv3 Apr 23, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 11/13M Resto Shaman LF guild Hey, I'm Pootatoes 11/13M 737 ilvl resto/ele Shaman. I am currently looking for a new mythic raiding guild as my old team is no longer raiding. I am available to raid Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sun evenings. Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Pootatoes/ Feel free to add me to have a chat my Btag is Saxon#1117Pootatoes4 Apr 23, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 [A] Potential Unleashed, Mythic Recruitment Hi All, Potential Unleashed Is Looking For More For Mythic Raids. Lead By 9/13M Tank, Currently Seeking The Following With Min Ilvl Of 720 And Legendary Ring, Core Spots 2x Healers ( Non-Priest) Pref Druid, Pally or Shaman 4x Ranged Dps Bench 1x Rogue 1x Shaman Enhanced Our Raid Days And Times Are As Followed ( AEDT Time Zone) Monday 7 PM - 10 PM Wednesday 7 PM - 10 PM Thursday 7 PM - 10 PM Though We Have A 3 Day A Week Raid Schedule Currently We Have Been Clearing Our 13/13 Heroic Raids In 1 Night , Looking To Push Into Mythic On Or Remaining Scheduled Raid Nights. For Any Inquiries Please Add Maxiless#1669 or apply on http://potentialunleashed.enjin.com/Maxiless3 Apr 23, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 [A] Vita-Obscura-Caelestrasz 13/13M Founded and raised back in early cata days, climbing the progression ladder, and landing top guild on the server. --------------------- Currently 7/7 M (Highmaul) Currently 10/10 M (BRF) Currently 13/13 M (HFC) -realm first. --------------------- Vita-Obscura is a Mythic style guild that will pride itself on running competitive progression in a 9 hour time frame, where we can hold the same expectations of one who would run 16 hours+ and still hold the same progression rate. We are currently Recruiting the following classes. --TANKS-- - --MELEE-- --RANGE-- Warlock Any suitable range will be considered if you wish to apply. --HEALERS-- - We do take raiding very seriously, however we also hold respect to the social aspect of our guild, and we want everyone to feel welcome. By doing this we do encourage people to run in social activities and get to know your fellow raiders/socials, inside and out of raiding time. We do however expect the best performance our raiders have to offer during our raids. We are very committed to our cause. This will include coming to raid fully enchanted/gemmed, flasks, pots, food and a can do attitude to get the next progression kill and move up the ranks of our next mythic target. We are a Drama free guild and expect everyone to follow by this rule whether they are raider status or not. Most importantly, we like to have fun. We can be more casual based, but by that only being a title. Our raiding team will be judged by how well they perform in raid and bring the fiery spirit we want all our raiders to bring to the team! As stated we raid 9 hours per week in 3 hours per day time frames. This consists of: Wednesday 8.00 PM - 11.00 PM ST Thursday 8.00 PM - 11.00 PM ST Sunday 8.00 PM - 11.00 PM ST Invites will start at 7.30 PM ST. If this interests you, you can visit us at Vita-Obscura.com Or talk to one of our officers in game for a further chat. you can Also add the following officers in game Guild master Aerials - Aerials#6425 Frozzard - Jedink#1564 - Recruitment Officer. Azulor - Azulor#1423 Tulareas - Tula#1654 Anuirian - Thorinbard#1286 and any questions you might have discussed with :).Frozzard313 Apr 23, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 5/13M Boomy/restro LF guild Hey 5/13M boomy/restro druid looking for a mythic progressing guild to joinStormshroom8 Apr 23, 2016
Apr 22, 2016 Weekend raiding guild (5/13 Mythic) LFM Do real life commitments make it difficult for you to raid during the week? Can't find a guild with raid times to fit your busy and regularly changing schedule? Recently returned to WoW and looking to get back into raiding with a friendly and supportive group? If this sounds like you, then <Nostalgic> (Barthilas) is for you! We are a weekend raiding guild looking for people to join our raid group. Our primary goal is to establish a solid roster of people moving into Legion, using the current content as a platform to build rapport in the group and ensure that everyone's needs are catered for before the next expansion. Raid times are 8pm -11pm (Server/AEST/GMT +10) Saturday and Sunday. We are a fun and friendly group of all experience levels; from former mythic raiders who can no longer commit to weekdays to returning raiders looking to establish themselves in the current expansion and find a group to move into Legion with. Currently we are seeking: High Priority: Warrior (Fury) Druid (Balance) Shaman (Restoration) Medium Priority: Warlock Monk (Mistweaver) Shaman (Enhance) Low Priority: Monk (Windwalker) Druid (Feral) Shaman (Elemental) Several other classes will happily be considered in lieu of these so whatever you play, don't be shy, send us a message today! Btag: Odin#6980 Bellak86#6759 Choronzon#1421 Beacin#1671 Criatura#1895Tauroki7 Apr 22, 2016
Apr 22, 2016 Tank LF Guild on Frostmourne Transferring to Frostmourne tomorrow. I'm aiming to finish off as a mythic raider this patch and hopefully a tanking position for Legion on a serious raiding level (hopefully?). Why I believe you should choose me to tank - Initiative. I always like to prep for new fights etc so I know what I'm walking into.. - Teamwork. I love serious raiding while being able to communicate live with the guild. - Confident enough to talk up in a raid when needed as a tank. (Eg. Asking for mitigation CD"s on me) - Pretty darn flexible schedule atm. - Previous tanking / DPS raiding environment experience on other 100 toons PLEASE NOTE I'm NOT currently geared enough for heroics or mythics. In a nutshell my goal is to be invited to a guild willing to take me on each week and tank for their normal raids, gearing up enough to enter heroics and slowly transition into mythic raiding! I truly hope I can get some replies and willing to have a chat about it. My bnet ID is Fraserj#2209 if you'd like to add me and have a chat about recruitment, thank you very much.Therightelf1 Apr 22, 2016
Apr 22, 2016 [H] Lunchbox 13/13H is recruiting for Mythics <Lunchbox> is an Perth based Horde guild on the realm Jubei'thos. We are a friendly, talkative, close knit raiding guild, who strives to conquer content at an enjoyable rate, without the hardcore, elitist mentality. Originally founded by a small group of high school friends, we have aged along with the game, which has come to include a multitude of people from different locations around Australia, and varied walks of life. The common hobby being raiding in World of Warcraft. Most of us have had the hardcore experience and we all agree that it is not enjoyable, and ended up feeling like a job which is not why we play WoW. For this reason, we raid one night a week (Two during the initial release of a raid tier). This weekly routine allows a relaxing, fun and social raid night, which is topped off by progression. Our guilds focus has usually only been small 10-15 man raiding with a focus on Heroic progression. We have recently just completed completed Heroic HFC and are now looking for something to do to keep us occupied til the release of Legion. We have decided if we can recruit enough skilled and geared players we would attempt to give Mythic HFC a go, mainly just for fun and something new to do; but still with a focus of progression. We also have ideas of going back and completing the meta achievements for all of the WoD raids. Realm: Jubei'Thos(/Gundrak) Faction: Horde Time Zone: GMT +8 (Perth, Australia) Raid Time: Every Sunday 7:00pm AWST (9:00pm server (currently)) We usally raid for about 3 or so hours. Loot System: EPGP/Council Voice Platform: Vent WoD Progression: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13N, 13/13H Blackrock Foundry: 10/10N, 8/10H Highmaul: 7/7N, 7/7H We currently have a core group consisting of: Xenarn - Monk Tank Ilb - DK Tank Vaniela - Shadow Priest Ruxe - Ret Paly Wildkhan - MM Hunter Youngpobe - MM Hunter Meladori - Arcane Mage Myxomatosis - Unholy DK Rondiqua - Resto Shammy Awakan - Resto Druid Recruiting for: All DPS - focus on melee dps Healers - pref with dps offspecs What we expect: Applicants to be reasonably geared (710+ with legendary ring). We require that you are prepared to raid. We have very limited time per week and don't want to be wasting it. Participate in raid discussions if you have an idea. Have an understanding of the current tier of raiding. Knowledge of your class. Able to accept responsibility for your mistakes - willing to accept constructive criticism. All exceptional players will be considered. If you'l like to raid with us and think you can pull your weight in a mythic environment apply with parses and you will be considered. If you are interested please check out and apply on our website: http://lunchboxguild.enjin.com/home Or message: Vaniela-Jubei'thos (Btag: lolwtfgoblin#1124) Ilb-Jubei'thos (Btag: Whitlam#6824)Vaniela2 Apr 22, 2016
Apr 22, 2016 Thanks for the interest. I've found a new guild on Barthilas, thanks for the interest guys :DAlice2 Apr 22, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 <Final Form> 10/13M is Recruiting Final Form has cleared 10/13M in 6 weeks. We are after skilled & dedicated members to finish of HFC content and move into Legion. Currently considering all classes and roles with core positions available ! We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 7:30 SVT. We also run Full HFC and Archie sales weekly for gold cap. Find us in game or visit www.finalform.org for more info ! Particular interest in Balance/Resto Druids & Warrior DPSCaelestia5 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 [A]The Last Hope (Recruiting For Legion!) The Last Hope is a newly formed guild, drawing from many oldschool raiders, some dating all the way back to Vanilla, looking to recruit people interested in raiding for what's left of Warlords to build comradery with the team to last till Legion and after. Here at Last Hope, we use a program called Discord for our VOIP, it's both free to use and no download is required, although there is an app for it. Current raid days are as follows: Wednesday 7:00PM - 10:00PM Monday 7:00PM - 10:00PM Currently Recruiting: Mage - High Priority Hunters Warlocks Priest (Shadow/Discipline) Shaman (Elemental/Resto) Druid (Balance/Resto) All DPS will be considered - Feel free to apply! You should be appropriately geared/enchanted for your spec, be at least semi up to date with the legendary quest-line, an item level of approximately 690 or higher, as well as a decent raiding history would both be boons in your application. Should you wish to contact us, you could either post here, or add us at BTag Valora#1372 or Heartnet#1967 to talk to us ingame.Avesta0 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 [A]<Nerf Girls Pls>13/13M lf 1 tank + healers Hey all, <Nerf Girls Pls> is a newly formed guild on Frostmourne lead by raiders with previous mythic experience (Majority of leadership is from <Fate>). Current Progression: 13/13 Mythic 13/13 Heroic 13/13 Normal Things we look for in applicants: - Reliability, you must be able to meet our raid times and attend at least 90% of raids. - Knowledge of your class - Ability to learn quickly and adapt We are currently looking for: Healers: mw monk / resto druid / priest Range DPS: Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest Melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue, DK Tank: 1x any tanking class However all applicants are welcome to apply Our raid times are as follows: Wednesday - 8:30 - 11:30 Server Time Sunday - 8:30 - 11:30 Server Time Monday - 8:30 - 11:30 Server Time If you are interested in joining us or have any questions feel free to contact one of the officers Silfury - Silfury#1148 Mitsunagiqt - FilfaGaming#1411 Frostfister - Simwun#1641 Risenphoenix - Brighthammer#16487 Alternatively you can apply on our website - www.NerfGirlsPls.enjin.com Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from youSilfury96 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 Tank returning for legion Hey guys I maimed mistweaver in MOP and my whammy has had most of my love the ought all of the expansions. I main tanked a pally and dk through WOTLK and tanked into Cata as well. I am now looking to tank as a brew master for the end of WOD and into legion. I would prefer to remain on the thaurissan server. Let me know if you are interested. Kind regards,Cirkamonk0 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 11/13M prot paladin LF raiding guild I can raid thursdays/fridays/saturdays and sundays. My name is Michael and i live in brisbane, australia (GMT+10). I work night shifts on mon/tues and sometimes i get the wednesday night so I can only raid Thurs-Sunday. I have a working mic and any/all addons required. I use custom weakauras made for my spec and specific boss mechanics. Can be horde or alliance and i can change servers. ... ... Please add me on my btag: michael#11705 to talk further.Apocalyptik14 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 [H] Barthilas <Pantry Raiders>LF RDPS, Rogues The guild with the best name on OCE servers are LF competent raiders for mythic and legion. High priority: - Rogues - Mages Med priority - Warlocks - Warriors - Boomkin We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 8-11SVT (GMT+10). Ring, 735ilvl required.Sydonis0 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 721 13/13H Disc Priest LF Raiding Guild -No longer looking for a guildPothemus1 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 ◥◤ Wiping As Intended ◥◤ [A] ₪ Wiping As Intended ₪ ✥ Realm - Saurfang ✥ Fresh New Guild! ✥ Raid Nights: Thursday / Sunday- 7:00PM - 10:00PM (SVT - AEST) ❖We're looking for players that are wanting to have fun while raiding & chill as well as progress through content, and always looking forward to raiding for the night! We're currently looking for 2 Tanks, 1 Healer & a few DPS! (Ranged & Melee) 690 Minimum! ❖We're looking for dedicated people that WANT to join us every raid night & help us get a full raid team every raid night! We are experienced in HFC. As a raid leader, i've been raid leading for 5 years & currently 9/13 Mythic HFC! Any explanations for fights will not be hard at all =) Provided Perks for being a raider as well! ⇝ Flasks ⇝ Food ⇝ Augment Runes ⇝ Enchants ⇝ Gems ⇝ Repairs ⇝ Buffs ⇝ Your own Rank ❖Our aim is to kill Archimonde [H] before Legion! ❖We're a chilled, hardworking, dedicated & awesome guild wanting to expand. ❖We hope to recruit all players to join us for Legion as well! ⇝ For More Info, Add my BattleTag. GSK#11330 Hope you enjoy your day!Gsk0 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 [A] Inexorable - Frostmourne Hi Guys, Inexorable is a newly Formed Guild seeking members who seek an active guild that actually plays together and helps each other, a real guild. None of this just login to raid then never speak or play with each other again. This guild will be ran like the old school guilds before all this LFR play style came out. Once our member base grows we will be raiding fri/sat night at 830 server time. All members from casual to hardcore are welcome, as long as you're committed to making the guild a community that makes people happy to login everyday. If your interested in helping create a new raid guild that feels like a family once more, then hit me up. Mamba#1399 or blakmamba in gameBlakmamba0 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 [A] Twelve (H HFC 13/13) - Frostmourne Hey guys, Twelve is currently recruiting a DPS DK for our raids. We are 13/13H and looking to head into Mythic shortly. Our raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday from 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST We are keen to progress through Mythic HFC before legion and generally have a good time. Players of any ilvl or experience are welcome to apply. Contact me in game at any time :)Hanlol0 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 737 10/13M Exp Resto Druid Hey everyone, As title says I main a resto druid and have multiple kills on the first 10 in Mythic HFC. I am currently the healer officer in the guild however we had to suspend raiding due to roster issues. (As a lot of others have I am sure) I am looking to join a decent crew of people that are either 13/13 already or at least 10/13 but actively progressing on last bosses. I also have 726 H Pally and 720 Disc Priest alts as well as a learning 690 Resto Shaman. I log and record all my runs for personal improvement as I love pushing my healing to the max. I'm Oceanic Alliance so looking for nightly runs 7pm onwards (+10 GMT) but could possibly organise to suit US times for the right group of people. I also have a number of guild contacts of excellent players who are looking for a new run as well if you are short of recruits. Happy to trial and spend time on bench if need be as long as the group is progressing and we are having fun. Happy doing alt runs as well. Reply here or Flashbang#1957 for an ingame chat.Healtrees2 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 [A] <Vault Dwellers> Recruitment for Legion Hi All, Vault Dwellers are a new guild on Frostmourne looking to progress into Legion. We are returning and existing players who are looking to kick back and have some fun, drink some Bourbon and Raid. We have players from all experiences with WoW. We are Perth based mostly so Raid times will need to be made to fit into our Western Australian time zone. We are looking for like minded players to experience what legion has to offer. Currently recruiting all roles. If you are looking for a new start or looking to get out of the LFR rut then you can either whisper Procks, Kaoticzero or Ultos in game or join us for a chat on discord https://discord.gg/0wkxVnQt4LAQDDzr See you in LegionKaoticzero0 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 Recruiting 2 Tanks and Range DPS <Pantry Raiders> (Horde Barthilas) 12/13M Are looking for committed and experienced raid members for a 3 night a week progression guild. Currently Recruiting 2 Competent Tanks with Exp Pref and we are also looking for Mages-Warlocks-Rogues 730-735+ilvl who are keen to progress into mythic with a solid and friendly core group. Raid times are Wed/Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm AEDT. Other exceptional dps may be considered. Please add my battle tag: bignato#6644 - Velimas#6907 - TheShepard#1115. Hope to speak soon :)Velimasx6 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 2 people seeking a new home My wife and myself have been playing for about 9 years, we have both played all rolls in all raid environments from hardcore - casual raid grps. We have many classes at 100 and are happy to help out where needed. We have followed guilds and friends to new servers, now we find ourselves with a nonexistent friends list. What we both are looking for is an active guild to be apart of. We have kids and work during the day so a roster set in stone is not going to be attractive to us as there are chances that we may not be available 100% of the time. We are looking for somewhere that we will be able to relax and enjoy the remainder of the day we have left. We are more than happy to fill in and help out with what is needed to the best of our ability. But the most important thing we are looking for is somewhere that we can return our friends list to the glory that it once was with great people,we love doing grp stuff. We do not care what faction, will go both ways. We haven't raided seriously during WoD and have little to no experience, except for LFR (that is as useful as a one-legged man in an !@# kicking contest). We are from QLD and will be looking for times between 5:30pm - 10:30 pm on weekdays and anything on weekends. We will probably begin with new alts to ensure that it is the right one that we are after. If you feel that we could be the fit for you pls drop a commentMaraeon15 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 11/13M (ilvl 737) s.priest LF guild. LF guild, preferably raiding between 7:30pm to 12 am svt (weekday guilds).Dalphy10 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 12/13M 741 Warrior Hey, 12/13M - 741 - DPS Warrior Looking to raid between 6:00PM - 11:00PM AEST (GMT+10) - No more than 3 days/week. Extensive raid history, numerous realm firsts, high arena ratings, asset to any team. Willing to transfer & faction change for the right team. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/705707/latest/#boss=0 Average 90%, with #1 Warrior on Kilrogg Currently have unreliable internet, will be getting NBN between 13th - 20th of May, will be solid going into Legion. Will go into detail during the application process.Brutalx5 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 two 13/13M players lf guild Hello, We are two 13/13M experienced, very active players looking to find a guild together in preparation for Legion. We both have a variety of mythic ready characters we are able to play until the end of the expansion depending on what roles/classes your guild needs. Unfortunately, we are not looking to server or faction transfer as we have just finished moving our remaining characters from other servers to Barthilas. We are both available to raid any night of the week, and any time from 3:30pm server time (GMT+10) onward. For progression in Legion, we are willing and keen to push content quickly and are very flexible in increasing the length or amount of raid nights during this time. The characters I am able to play are as follows: Tayla, 742 Marksmanship/Beast Mastery Hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Tayla/simple https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11237256/latest/#boss=0 Hyrule, 737 Arcane/Frost Mage http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/hyrule/simple https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12215849/latest#boss=0 Lorule, 722 Retribution/Holy Paladin http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/lorule/simple However, we are both hoping to main our hunters for Legion. Please add us on Battlenet (Tayla#6610 & Dotz#1537) and contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from some of you soon!Tayla18 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 737 11/13M Lock LF Guild My current guild is not continuing in Legion and I am looking for an home. For financial reasons I would prefer to remain Horde, but I am open to recruitment from both factions. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/misha/Minialtec/advanced Please add me for discussion Altecman#1489Minialtec10 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 743 Hunter 12/13M LF Guild https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11189143/latest/#boss=0 I am 80-95% percentile on most bosses and regard myself as a real cholo gangsta. I always stay ready to raid so I can raid anytime. 209 Real Ninja S**t My Btag is Khach#1874.Escobarr6 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 728 fury/arms warrior 9/13Mxp lf guild Add me on Alexshaw#1346 Can server/faction change if core spot is found. Can't raid thursday and tuesdayFacerollah17 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 12/13M 740 Disc / 738 Spriest LFG My current guild is taking a break until legion, and I am looking to continue Raiding. While I do presently main Disc, I can play shadow totally competently and for the right guild would be willing to make the switch, however any and all priest specs are a viable option, though my mythic logs are all as disc. I have multiple 12/13M kills and multiple sub 10% archy wipes, along with extensive raiding history across multiple characters. As far as raid times, any of the normal stuff generally works, and upto 4 days a week during prog is something i'll consider, I am looking for a guild generally finished progressing this tier and looking towards legion. Leave some spam below or give me an add (Hoss#1887) and we can go from there, cheersTheprez6 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 725 fury warrior looking for guild Looking for mythic raiding guild please so i can show my worth for legion can server and faction change needed.Leakyshaft10 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 13/13M Mage/Ret Paladin looking for guild. As the title suggest I am looking for a new guild to raid with for the remainder of WoD and to hopefully push semi hardcore throughout Legion. I am coming from the guild <Fused> on Barthilas which unfortunately as of Today has ceased raiding. I am interested in playing Mage or Retribution paladin (Based on the guilds requirements) I consider myself to be a very adaptable player with a positive attitude towards progression, My raiding history is fairly extensive having started playing WoW at the start of TBC I raided nearly every tier released (Some just casually in a 10man setting with friends and some in a 25man environment with a little more aptitude towards progression). I am looking for a 3-4 night a week guild to raid with having only raided in a 2 night a week setting throughout WoD I am a little exhausted over the amount of time a tier takes to clear raiding only little hours per week. Here is a link to my Paladin (741ilvl): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Nan%C3%B5juice/simple And a link to my Mage (729ilvl): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Nanojuice/simple Please don't hesitate to add my Btagg Nanojuice#1995 if you have any further questions.Nanõjuice9 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 738/740 13/13M Enh Sham LF decent prog guild About me: Friendly, cooperative raider looking for a good, consistent progression guild. I'm currently living in NZ (although all my toons are on a US West server), and am looking to xfer my main to an Oceanic realm. I understand that it's pretty much the end of the expansion, but I still want to raid mythic for my full BiS and Archi Mount. Most importantly I'm looking for a good home for Legion. :) What raid times am I looking for? GMT+11: Anywhere past 5-6pm is ideal. 3 Days a week max (or 9-12 hours -depending on seriousness-), doesn't matter on what day. As a raider, I feel competent enough to learn fights fast, I parse well (Epic / Legend), am consistent, and socialise well with others. I'm not against Faction Swapping to Horde, but purely for trial purposes (and my wallet) I'd prefer Alliance. However, given the right guild, Horde is a viable option. Hit me up on bnet @SuaveDog#2455 if you wanna chat, or reply to this thread, either is cool.Gnomoredrugs3 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 <Let Me Think> Barthilas Horde Let me think, a guild of friends that has reformed to raid warlords and Legion, we have been actively raiding again for 2 months and require more raiders. Recruiting Tanks and selected DPS to finish our 20 man roster (currently) 17. Require DK/Paladin tanks, Boomkin, DK dps or mages. Raid nights wed, sun and mon 7.30-10.30 server time, Currently 13/13N, 11/13H with arch at 8%.Sonicpoon0 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 737 MM hunter 13/13M LF Mythic raiding guild Hi All Im a 737 MM hunter looking for a new guild to raid with. current XP is 10/13M on my hunter with 13/13M on my main (a resto shammy) armory- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Ifeigndeath/simple Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3013064/latest/#boss=0 I only want to raid on days outside of my main guild. so only Thursday,Friday or Monday and would prefer to stay on Barthilas if possible but def only oce realms. If your interested hit me up here and i will add B tag to have a chat.Ifeigndeath1 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 Looking for Mythic raiding guild. PVE server Hi guys Looking for a mythic raiding guild, as my current one has dissolved (sadly). 11/13M experience, with a few attempts on Manno. I have no preference as to Alliance or Horde, but I am only looking for guilds on PvE servers, and ones that raid between 7pm and 11:30pm (GMT +10). Feel free to add my B-TAg (TheFins#1509) to chat more :DFinadama0 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 AT - Pacific Phoenix Alliance LFM for Mythics How do you start advertising? About PP. PP has been around a LONG time - a couple of members since Molten Core in Vanilla, we then moved to Aman'Thul around 2008 and have been going since then. We are mostly 30+ year olds who still enjoy getting together 3 nights a week to raid and try to clear the content. Beyond the game we've had a few guild meets to catch up in real life. There is a desire to clear the heroic content before each reset but we value our friendships and relationships above pushing progression as hard as we can. We expect people to come to raid prepared, to know the fights, to have appropriate chants, food, gems, runes etc but consider that to be just common courtesy rather than a demand. We're looking to add a few players to our raid group but more importantly to the guild. 18+ definitely. I think we're a good match for people that just like to hang about and shoot the breeze. We have several couples that raid together. Preferences at the moment would come down to tanks and heals. Raid times are Wed, Thurs, Mon 8pm-10pm and move to 8:30pm-10:30pm for DST. If you're interested please send me an ingame mail or head to www.pacificphoenix.com and take a look around.Caisha9 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 Looking for a guild Looking for a fun, regular, social guild that uses a voice program, happy to participate in PvE and PvP, not interested in treating the game like a second job however. Can level back up or realm swap for the right guild :)Dario0 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 [H] <Celestial> 8/13M Recruiting DPS/Heals Recruitment: We are currently recruiting for Mythic Progression. Specifically looking for DPS or Heals with the other as offspec. Rogues/Mages and any other exception players too! About Us: Celestial is a raiding guild comprised of a group of like minded folks who aim to do the best they can while raiding in a chill environment. Ultimately, our goal is to have a fun time and kill big bads. Raiding Schedule: We currently raid on these dates and times: Wednesday: 7:30-9:30pm ST Thursday: 7:30-9:30pm ST Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm ST These times can fluctuate depending on the night, but usually it adds up to about 6-7 hours a week. We also welcome anyone who is just looking for a place to hang out to join too! Contact: If you have any questions about our guild, please contact any of the following Celestial members: -Nra-Gundrak - Real ID: Nra#11112 -Splatts-Jubei'thos - Real ID: Splatts#1734 -Hayden-Jubei'thos - Real ID: LeeTNooB#1799Nra11 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 19, 2016 [H-Saurfang]Excommunicated 10/13H 2nights p/w Looking to progress in a relaxed environment? Excommunicated is a newly formed guild on Saurfang, Horde side. We’re a laid back guild focusing on enjoying each others company as we kill bosses, collect loot, and make new friends along the way. We aim to progress without all the stress of being hardcore – we are a casual guild after all! Progress HFC – 10/13H Raid Times (Times are server/Sydney based) Wednesday 8PM-10:30PM Sunday 8PM-10:30PM Currently Recruiting CLOSED Exceptional applicants will always be considered. How do I join? If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, come join us! We’d love to have you! You can apply on the website: excommunicated.enjin.com/recruitmentRaedel27 Apr 19, 2016
Apr 18, 2016 over 40's guild I have just recently returned to WOW after a 5 yr break, and was wondering if there are any over 40's,( real age years) guilds in Jubie'thos realm? At 54 yrs myself, I would like to play with if possible, people close to my own age. Not even sure if one exsists, but worth a shot!Chimbu5 Apr 18, 2016
Apr 18, 2016 [A] Twelve (H HFC 13/13) - Frostmourne Hey guys, Twelve is currently recruiting a DPS Death Knight for our raids. We are 13/13H and looking to head into Mythic shortly. Our raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday from 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST We are keen to progress through Mythic HFC before legion and generally have a good time. Players of any ilvl or experience are welcome to apply. Contact me in game at any time :)Hanlol2 Apr 18, 2016
Apr 18, 2016 735 Hunter [ 7/13M ] LF Raiding Guild Hello, I am currently looking for a new raiding guild to raid with in Legion as well as the end of WoD. My Experience is 7/13M, 13/13H in Hellfire Citadel. WoW Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Phylus/simple Specializations - Beast Mastery and Marksmanship considering to learn Survival in Legion reasons will be given if needed! Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12059641/latest Pardon the spike on my percentiles, as most of my kills have been very sloppy and always and has depended mostly on luck, otherwise it would be my first ever encounter with that specific boss. Will explain more if you wish! I am also sorry for the logs being so old as I have yet to have an oppurtunity to kill iskar or socrethar in a long time! Previous Raiding Guild - Salt Reasons for leaving - They stopped raiding, will tell more of what happened if needed. I would also love to bring an alt of mine which I am considering to main in end-WoD and for Legion. WoW Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Philane/simple Specializations - Destruction and Affliction, considering to learn Demonology if needed Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12851280/latest Preferred Raiding Times - Weekends and Fridays, 7pm ST-10pm ST Not preferred - Weekdays and Fridays,7:40-8pm ST - 10:40-11pm ST, not considering Wednesdays until my Tuition timing moves from Wednesday to Tuesday as I would not even make it to raid because the timings would be overlapping. I am very sorry for the weird timings however it's because I have school to which I have to make a gap in between for me to have enough time to reach home and do other daily home thingies :P? Important Note, during daylight savings I would still be able to raid however for a maximum of 2 hours as I would have to leave early to eat dinner with my parents. Contact: JustinC5021#1232Phylus1 Apr 18, 2016
Apr 18, 2016 <Focus-Barthilas> 13/13m Recruiting Recruiting experienced and skilled players of any class for Legion. Raid times are 7pm-11pm AEST Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday. With reduced hours for farm raids. About Focus: Focus is a progression minded raiding guild with the goal of achieving US top 10 while only raiding 16 hours a week. The main core of our members have previously raided at a top world level but wanted a change, to a less intense raiding schedule without sacrificing progression. If you share similar goals, Focus may be the guild for you. Expectations: 1. Attitude Attitude is just as, if not more important than your play. You have to want to be in the raid, and putting in work outside of raid. Whether it be class or boss research, not being ready and having full knowledge for an encounter and how your class will best perform is unacceptable. 2. Attendance: We raid 7pm-11pm AEST Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday. You must be able to make these times on a consistent basis. Absence without notification will not be tolerated. 3. Class Knowledge: You must put in the required research into your class to perform as best as it can on any specific encounter whether it be a specific spec greatly outperforms others or just general tricks you can do to make the encounter easier, this kind of research will also be expected of you for your alts. If you think you fit the above criteria and feel you will be able to perform at a high level then feel free to contact an officer in game, or apply at www.focus-guild.com/apply.Rankonepro3 Apr 18, 2016
Apr 18, 2016 711 Boomkin and 728 Sub Rogue LF legion guild My friend and I are returning to WoW after having a decent break from raiding and are interested in pushing fairly heavy prog coming into legion. We are looking for Horde preferably, any server is fine. Drop your btags, and raiding times below. We will talk amungst one another, and if the guild seems suitable to both of our schedules, I shall add you to discuss this further. Thank you for your time. Please no guilds that are only just starting mythic. We both have a fairly high raiding history and would like to keep it that way.Richò4 Apr 18, 2016
Apr 18, 2016 A or H 734 R/F Druid 9/13M LF Mythic Raiding Hi All, I am looking for a mythic raiding guild following the shut down of raiding at my last guild. I have 9/13M progression experience, and extensive raiding experience over my time playing wow (I'm one of those vanilla people). I am happy to respec to any role (RDPS or Tank, since I'm already a healer and MDPS (726 Feral)), and have experience playing all specs dating back to vanilla (except pandas because screw that place, I took a break then and only came back to playing 5 months ago). Would prefer to stay on Barth, however would be willing to server/faction change if the guild required it. I am happy to raid most nights of the week, however cannot raid reliably on Saturday or Sundays unfortunately. If you are interested hit me up here or on my Real ID Fusion#1180 in gameDivita7 Apr 18, 2016
Apr 17, 2016 [H]<Iron Wolves> 5/13M HFC recruiting <Iron Wolves> - 13/13 H.HFC 5/13 M.HFC are recruiting Mage/Boomkin/Shadow Priest for progression raiding. All other classes will also be considered at this time. Raid times are 8:30 - 11 Wed/Sun server. Please be reasonably geared for the content we are running with Legendary ring essential. Add Dragonexark#1401 for more information or expression of interest.Ikkuma19 Apr 17, 2016