Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Oct 9, 2015 [H] <Prime> 10/13M, GMT+8 - LF Tank & DPS [Horde] <Prime> 10/13M, Dreadmaul-Thaurissan. About Us Prime is a reformed guild formerly known as Arashi which was founded in 2006 on the Greymane realm, and subsequently migrated to Dreadmaul-Thaurissan. Prime is a team of players that takes pride in consistently being one of the premier GMT+8 raiding guilds which has secured a position as a stable server threat to challenge both those that play under its title and guilds across Dreadmaul-Thaurissan and other oceanic realms alike. That being said most of our members are students and working professionals, and we believe that playing this game shouldn't become a second job. Raiding should be a passion and a hobby, as well as a form of relaxation and something we should enjoy doing. Recruitment Prime is seeking players that can handle criticism and are willing to push themselves to become the best players they can be. An applicant seeking to join will be a player who knows their class inside out and can play their roles optimally. An applicant will have mumble and the ability to speak when needed, and will show up to raids with food, enchants, gems and flasks all at hand. A trial period lasts for 2-3 weeks depending on performance and attendance. We are actively looking for solid, exceptional players for our 20 man roster going forward. If your class is not listed, feel free to apply anyway as we are always looking for talented players. We value performance, commitment and a low drama attitude as the best attributes in a raider. Our current needs are as follows: 1x Tank (Druid/Paladin/Monk/DeathKnight) *Will consider any exceptional DPS Raiding Hours As stated above we raid in the GMT+8 time zone. Wed, Thurs, Mon – 8:30pm-11:30pm (10:30pm-1:30am ST) Please note that on occasion we add an additional half hour to our raid should it mean we get a potential new kill, depending on the teams availability. Loot Council Our loot council distributes loot by factoring in player performance, attendance, and the value of the item to each individual. Our roster has players who work as a team to make sure that pieces are handed out accordingly to benefit the guild's goals of pushing progression. Expectations All raiders are expected to maintain high survivability. Our raiders are expected to put a task and job first before doing damage. Prime members are required to be prepared for a fight and be able to understand what the goals are before walking into a new encounter. Please feel free to contact any of our officer team in-game or add any available to Battle.net: Nimro, Endlos, Treataur, Poofyfeesh & Azarrahk(ScrubKitty#1550). To apply, please go to our website "http://primeguild-wow.com" and fill out the application under the Recruitment section!Azarrahk10 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 [A] Invalid Characters 13/13N HFC 11/13H HFC <Invalid Characters> is a Frostmourne Alliance raiding guild based in Australia. We are looking for eager and skilled recruits to start Mythic Progression. We are a semi-casual guild, so we have a relaxed raiding environment but we also favour progression. So we expect that when it is needed all the fun and jokes can be put aside so we can push through some bosses. It is also very important that there is respect between members as there is low tolerance for toxicity. Everyone is playing the game because it is fun and enjoyable, so we don't need someone going around to ruin all that. Raid Times: Friday & Sunday - 8.30pm - 11pm Server Time or (GMT +10) Currently Recruiting: Tank - None Healers - Disc Priest and Shaman Dps - Rogue, Hunter, Death Knight, Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman Requirements: Access to Ventrillo (A microphone is not necessary unless you are a tank) Knowledge of boss encounters Knowledge of your own class/role Minimum ilvl of 695Kiyuki0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Hunter looking for a home Casual player looking for a good community with a bit of everything, Also looking to progress into raiding just pm if your interested.Clanki0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 700 mage LF weekend morning/noon raids Hi everyone! My main is an ilvl 700 Arcane mage (I have the legendary ring!) and I'm currently looking for a guild to raid Heroic/Mythic HFC with. I'm 12/13N, 2/13H and would like to find a guild to progress together. This is my armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Yix/simple As you can see, I do have a guild right now, but I'm looking for a new one because the raid timing for my current guild is quite difficult for me. I would prefer to raid on the weekend on Friday and Saturday nights, between 9pm - 12 midnight EST (6pm - 9pm PST/8pm - 11pm CST). I would also open to realm transfers and faction change if necessary. I've always played ranged DPS classes, and I believe I'll be able to contribute good DPS for your team. You can also count on me to avoid unnecessary damage, read up on strategies and show up with all flasks/pots/food that I'd need. And I would be able to attend all the raids reliably. If you believe that I'm a good fit for your team, please leave a message here or contact me at yhx#1354 and we can discuss further. Thank you!Hotpotato5 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 [A]Brutally Honest (9/13M) +8GMT 2 day guild Brutally Honest is a late night Australian raiding guild. We are currently the number 1 OCE weekend and 2day/sub 9 hour raiding guild. Forming in late SoO and finishing at OCE 26th (24th for 10man), BH are focused on being efficient and prepared, expecting our raiders to have thorough understanding of not only their class but also each encounter before we face it. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, aren't prone to random AFK's or DC's, don't stand in fire, and are happy to have a bit of a laugh while pushing through content. Progression: 8/10M Foundry, 7/7M Highmaul, 9/13M Hellfire Citadel Recruiting: 1 x Tank (non BrM) 1 x Healer (non Priest) 1 x Ranged DPS 1 x Rogue/DK/Feral DPS However, if you are an exceptional player and your class or role is not listed you should still feel free to approach an officer. Current Scheduled raids are (GMT +8): Fri - 8:30pm - 12:30am Sat - 8:30pm - 12:30am You should be approximately 700ilvl, working on your legendary questline and have a strong raiding history to draw from. If you think we're the guild for you please go to http://brutallyhonest.enjin.com/ or feel free to add us on B-tag with a note - Drakar (BT: Drakar#6209), Jbeka (Jbekka#6643), Nixee (Nixee#2231) or Lilly (BT: Everlilly#1600)Drakar0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 713 hunter / 716 pally / LFG Hi everyone, as title states - I'm looking for a new home for the rest of WoD and to develop and earn a spot within a guild in preparation for the next expansion. Hunter armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/%C3%82navar/simple Can raid any day currently (am also happy to faction change/server transfer for the right guild). reply here if you are interested in having a chat. xoDrbacon27 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 713 Disc Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild 13/13H Disc Priest looking for a mythic raiding guild. Current guild has been struggling to have 20 people on for mythic content and quite a few people have decided to take a break so unfortunatlely it is time for me to look for another guild. Can raid Sunday to Thursday anytime after 11pm AEDT (8pm GMT+8), and will have a 100% attendance and will be open to any criticism that is needed. I am also willing to server/faction change for the right guild. If you would like to chat more or see some current logs add me on battletag, HamGeorge#6157Ultravíolet6 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 [A] Incarcerate [Frostmourne] 12/13 H Relent Hey guys! Relent is made up of skilled raiders aiming to clear the mythic content without raiding 5 nights a week and have fun doing it. Realm: Frostmourne Faction: Alliance Voice: Ventrilo Raiding Times: Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST Current Progress (Hellfire Citadel): 13/13 N 12/13 H Recruiting: (DPS) Balance Druid Shadow Priest Destruction / Affliction Warlock Enhancement Shaman Marksmanship Hunter Add me on Battle.net to chat more or leave yours down below. Thanks! Fray#1217Frayelle8 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 702 Frost DK DPS looking for raiding guild My progress is whatever the progress is on my profile Last guild was very much a social "We'll take anyone" guild and thus progression was slow, much like some of the members. The poor loot distribution was also a problem. I'm willing to faction or realm change but not both, looking for a guild that has made some H progression, I'm not really picky. As a result of my last guild I have no set pieces and neither of my best HFC trinkets (got that legendary ring though fam) , so I'm looking for a guild that actually likes to give their raiders tier pieces that need tier pieces instead of some greedy !@# druid wanting to try and get a piece for offset, you know who you are. If you're willing to put up with me not having at least 2 set for a week or 2 then please take me, I beg you ;~;Sassparilla6 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 A - The Phoenix 2/13 Mythic lfm dps Hi there :) The Phoenix is a 2 night a week raid guild on the frostmourne server currently 2/13 Mythic. Recently our progression has faltered due to a few dps positions being flakey with attendance so we are opening our doors for some more deeps. All classes considered. Ideally we want you to be 700+ ilvl and have (or be close to legendary ring). Raid nights are Thurs and Sunday 815pm-1115pm Aest If interested throw us a reply or speak to Kycoo, Capiche, Mikko, Extralarge or Sundertakerr in gameSundertakerr1 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 [H] Sublimity | 7/13M HFC | Recruiting Sublimity is a raiding Horde Guild on Caelstrasz/Nagrand linked servers, Originally started as an alt guild for weekend raiding with experienced and powerful players now has become an amazing experience in both fun personalities and skilled players. Sublimity offers all players the same professional attitude and outlook that most of us follow in our day to day lives and careers: being prepared, on time and efficient. We use TeamSpeak 3 to make raiding an enjoyable experience between friends. Loot distribution is based on EPGP system meaning the more you attend the higher on priority for loot you will be, so it rewards attendance. Sublimity credits its success to each player meeting guild expectations on attitude, communication, and collaboration; a chain is only as strong as the weakest link. Our raiders are expected to show mutual respect for one another, help one another and contribute to the guilds needs if called upon. We pride ourselves on being one of the top oceanic 2 day raiding guilds, raiding only 8 hours per week. We expect our raiders to have a good show rate on attendance so please take note of raid times below: Raid Times: Saturday 12pm-4pm AEST Sunday 12pm-4pm AEST Currently looking for Geared and very skilled Mages and Spriests Guild Website: http://www.sublimityguild.com/ Please Contact the following: GM: mana#1763 Officer: rage#6678Titanborn6 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 705 Spriest LF Heroic Guild Mature raider looking for home for heroic content have raided since vanilla, but these days due to work schedule and getting older looking for someone more casual 2-3 night heroic raids not really interested in mythic progression. Been playing my priest in WOD but may switch classes come legion just looking for a mature guild to do some heroic raiding with. Cheers.Dysterra4 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 708 MM Hunter 12/13H 741 Ring Iv been playing since the start of Wrath and have experience in all the raids. Iv been in raid lead and officer positions throughout my raids. Just looking for a new raiding guild to call home. Would love the guild to be atleast 13/13 H. I have some Mythic experience as well. If you have any questions for me drop your battle tag below and ill get back to you as soon as I can, Thanks! :DYàzlok20 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 [A]Brutally Honest (9/13M) +8GMT 2 day guild Brutally Honest is a late night Australian raiding guild. We are currently the number 1 OCE weekend and 2day/sub 9 hour raiding guild. Forming in late SoO and finishing at OCE 26th (24th for 10man), BH are focused on being efficient and prepared, expecting our raiders to have thorough understanding of not only their class but also each encounter before we face it. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, aren't prone to random AFK's or DC's, don't stand in fire, and are happy to have a bit of a laugh while pushing through content. Progression: 8/10M Foundry, 7/7M Highmaul, 9/13M Hellfire Citadel Recruiting: 1 x Tank (non BrM) 1 x Healer (non Priest) 1 x Ranged DPS 1 x Rogue/DK/Feral DPS However, if you are an exceptional player and your class or role is not listed you should still feel free to approach an officer. Current Scheduled raids are (GMT +8): Fri - 8:30pm - 12:30am Sat - 8:30pm - 12:30am You should be approximately 700ilvl, working on your legendary questline and have a strong raiding history to draw from. If you think we're the guild for you please go to http://brutallyhonest.enjin.com/ or feel free to add us on B-tag with a note - Drakar (BT: Drakar#6209), Jbeka (Jbekka#6643), Nixee (Nixee#2231) or Lilly (BT: Everlilly#1600)Drakar0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 712 Disc / Hpaladin LF core spot (barth) 712 Equipped disc or 708 equipped holy paladin (alt), i have over 10 yrs of raiding experience and know all fights well enough to raid lead em. Looking for Core spot in Mythic guild . Currently 13/13 H and 2/13 Mythic please email me @ sebejex123@gmail.com. my times and days are weds/thurs/fri/sat/sun anytime after 7pm oceanic. Currently in barthilas but will xfer to the right guild.Lightsluht2 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 [A] Frostmourne 694 Hpala LF Guild Hi everyone, Recently transferred Hpally from Horde to Alliance here. Looking for any heroic HFC progression guilds on Frostmourne in need of a Holy pally. I've cleared 13/13 N and 3/13 H through pure pugging, but I'm sick of the tedious effort of going with pugs that disperse after one wipe. I'm available most days 8/9PM ST onwards. Currently have one or two trials lined up with other guilds but I'd prefer to keep my options open in case they don't work out. If anyone's interested hit me up here or on battle net, my id is Reindheart#6200.Mishkya0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 ♥5/13M - LFM♥ "Akala mo lang walang Pinoy guild sa US-Illidan.. pero meron, meron, meron!" - Casual Progression Guild - Currently 13/13 H, 5/13 M - Looking for additional skilled players to fill our core mythic roster - Raids 2 hours per day / 4 days a week. Late night raiding (Manila time) as we all have full-time jobs during the day - Usually starts at 10:00pm Manila - GMT+8 timezone WHO WE ARE <Adobo Republic> is a Filipino Horde guild in US Illidan server. The guild is comprised of former members of Happy Endings (a Filipino guild in US Stormscale) and Gwapings (another Filipino guild in US Nagrand), two top-of-the line Filipino guilds that merged in January of 2014. MISSION Adobo Republic’s mission is to become a recognizable and respectable Filipino Guild in the World of Warcraft community by enhancing the holistic value of our players in terms of economic, raiding, PVP, and interpersonal competence. VISION Adobo Republic nurtures the Filipino community above anything else, without excluding non-Filipinos who fit well within our community. We value the relationships that we form, from within the game, hoping that these transcend beyond the confines of a virtual world, into real life friendships. We aim to help members of our community get the best gaming experience by giving them a chance to explore the game’s content; achieve gaming goals; enhancing their overall competence and understanding; all within a close-knit community that promotes and exercises respect, consideration, tolerance, humility, and giving back to the community. Adobo Republic is a community of World of Warcraft players with varied levels of gaming enthusiasm. We do not discriminate between casual and hardcore players since we try to accommodate people with different levels of availability, skill, and in-game interests. We do, however, have a reasonable screening process to gauge if a player’s mindset and attitude fits our community. Above everything else, we value respect, courtesy, and consideration for everyone in our community. If you think you are a good fit and would like to join us, fill out the form below and a guild officer will be in touch as soon as possible. In addition to any comments that you would like to give in the ‘message’ field, please also indicate the following information: 1. Main Character’s (the toon you want to bring into the guild) Name and Realm. 2. Link to your Main Character’s Armory. 3. Previous guild’s name and realm, as well as your reason for leaving. 4. Are you interested in PVE, PVP, or Both? 5. If interested in PVE content, give us a quick background on your past raiding experience and how much experience do you have with current content. 6. Any alternative means of contacting you (Facebook account, Skype id, mobile number – kindly install Viber on your smartphone if providing this specially if you live outside of the Philippines) Fill out form here: http://www.adoborepublicguild.com/apply/ RAID TIMES: (Oras sa Pilipinas) Monday, Wednesday, Thursday = 10pm to 12am PHT Friday and Saturday = 10pm to 1am PHT GET IN TOUCH! Site: http://adoborepublicguild.com FB Group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Adoborepublic Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Adobo_Republic Or message us in-game: Kathie - Btag: Kathie#1486 Mayumi - Btag: Bru#1532 Kita kits! (Walang pang-transfer? Usap tayo!)Mayumì4 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 Holy/Disc Priest & Resto/Enh Shaman 4/13M LFG Due to our current guild breaking until Legion, we are both on the lookout for a new place to call home! TRIXYN IS: - Holy/Disc priest (can play both equally well and not fussed on which spec to main) - 4/13M for current tier - Looking for a 2 night guild (preferably horde) SUSTAINED IS: - Resto/Enhance Shaman (preferred spec for raiding is resto with a decent enhance OS) - 4/13M for current tier - Looking for a 2 night guild (unavailable on Sundays though - so Wed/Thu, Wed/Mon, Thu/Mon ideal) If interested - please bnet contact and let us know! Trix: HaichPea#1525 Sustained: Tronne#1267 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Trixyn/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Sustain%C3%A8d/simpleTrixyn4 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [H] I Choose You | 5/13M Disc Priest & DPS I Choose You is a 5/13M Horde guild on Barthilas. We raid Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 7:30pm-10:30pm oceanic server time. Our raids are fun, but we do expect dedication to progression and people to work well as a team. Raiding for us is about team-work, improvement (both individually and as a guild) and enjoying the game. We do joke around and there are plenty of things to do outside of raid times. We do an alt/casual heroic run Monday/Thursday's, for those looking for one day a week fun. We are seeking any 705+ ilvl DPS - Core spots available - Disc Priest - Rogue - Mage - DK (DPS) - Warlock - Boomkin - Holy Paladin or caster DPS with healing off-spec. We are interested in any skilled players wishing to raid on a casual/substitute basis, particularly on Sunday's raid night. All applications considered. Additional Info: - Prospective raiders must be punctual and raid aware. - Please have logs ready for us to view. - The trial period is 4 raids, so a week and a half of raiding. - We use RCLootCouncil, our council is: The GM, our raid leader and a member from the raid team, which changes every week. Loot is distributed based on performance, attendance, best in slot, biggest upgrade etc. It is a very fair system. We do expect our raiders to attend 95% of the time. We understand sometimes things come up, however if your attendance isn't good, your spot is not guaranteed. Raiders must be at Hellfire Citadel at 7:15pm ready to clear trash. Boss pulls begin at 7:30pm Please contact Eleanor (Eleanor#1630) in game to discuss.Eleanor63 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [H] <REPRIEVE> 4/13M HFC - NAGRAND <Reprieve> is an Australian/Kiwi raiding guild currently taking on The Emerald Nightmare Heroic and moving onto mythic once we have the numbers! We have always been focused on striking a balance between raiding with a fun atmosphere while progressing on hard bosses and are looking for a few more people to continue onto getting a 20 man mythic team together looking towards mythic. Currently Looking for DPS, HEALS and a couple of off spec heals/tank. All applications will be considered. We raid Server Time : Wednesday 8.00 - 11.00 Sunday 8.00 - 11.00 Monday 8.00 - 11.00 If you have little to no raid experience, that is fine as long as you know your class and can follow directions well. Being geared is not a requirement but would help greatly, not just for the team, but your own performance. Logs are a huge plus! For more information, please contact one of the officers: Razious - RazielSR1#1609. Vaire - Vaire#1645 Katskin- Katskin#1279 Gelin- Renex#1271Katskin3 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 Immortal Souls (Horde) Immortal Souls is a social guild looking for active members who enjoy having a laugh and fun. We do have ventrilo and facebook group. Will be starting a raiding team once we have active members for it. All levels and classes are welcome to join.Iceymaiden0 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [H] <Rebirth> is Recruiting - Barthilas <Rebirth> 13/13N 6/13H On Barthilas Horde is recruiting raiders! We are a fairly new guild, formed with the intention of building a solid core team of skilled raiders who want to grow the guild in a positive way, work together to progress through content, have fun and make new friends. A few of us raided previously and got 13/13N and 10/13H before the guild fell apart. But we will be starting from Normals to gear new people up. Schedule: Wed Thurs 9pm-12am GMT+10/Server (Form at 8:45pm) Requirements: - Gems/Enchants - Teamspeak with working headset - Skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. - We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. Current Recruitment Needs: DPS: Warlock Shadow Priest Ret Pally Mage Boomkin Rogue Heals: Pally Druid Monk Shaman Always looking for exceptional players regardless of class/spec. Contact me in game at btag Lucid#1675, Diziple#6260, Andrew#6331, Indie#1133 We look forward to hearing from you!Lucidarrow3 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [A] Frostmourne - sdrawkcaB 13/13N 12/13H <sdrawkcaB> sdrawkcaB. Originally started with a few mates in Mists of Pandaria on Frostmourne, sdrawkcaB became one of the top 100 oceanic 10-man guilds with speed and ease! After the fact, we decided to no longer play in Siege of Orgrimmar, who wasn't sick of heroic siegecrafter anyway? We are making a triumphant return to the game, and after recruiting a solid 10 people along with a chunk of our veterans, we are looking to recruit more for late heroics and mythics! What can you expect from us? We are chilled, but we expect results from our team and the game A whole lot of banter Respect A whole lot of banter Whattheheal (aka the coolest person in the world) What do we expect from you? Attendance, if you can't make a raid, communication is simple, we are not fussed if you can't make 100% of raids, but communication is essential! Knowing your class inside & out. Most of us are highly experienced with our classes, and some are just awful no matter how hard they try, but they know their class! Coming to raids prepared A whole lot of banter We are taking a pretty relaxed stance towards raiding at this point, with only 2 raid nights per week. We are perhaps upping this to 3 in the not so distant future, but stay tuned for that. We are attempting to find a good mix of: -Never logging on except for raid And -Getting bored by Warlords of Draenor Currently looking for Ranged DPS, 2 Healers. Current raid times: Wednesday 7:30pm - 10pm Monday 7:30pm - 10pm All times are AEST (Server time on Frostmourne) Any enquiries please direct them to Whattheheal#1414 Thanks!!Whattheheal7 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [A] <Realm> Khaz/Dath 5/13M LFM! Realm Recruitment Server: Khaz'Goroth Faction: Alliance Website: http://realmguild.com Recruitment: http://realmguild.com/recruitment Current Progression: 5/13M Raiding Times: Thursday 8PM ST - 11PM ST Sunday 8PM ST - 11PM ST Monday 8PM ST - 11PM ST Optional Raid Night: Wednesday 8PM - 11PM ST About Us: Realm are an oceanic based semi-hardcore raiding guild on Alliance, Khaz'Goroth. We are focusing on recruiting our last few positions for mythic content and the eventual goal of becoming one of the top guild on server. The core of our guild are made up of very experienced raiders aiming to continue our run of quick progression. We are currently recruiting any exceptional Ranged DPS, We are using EPGP DKP Reloaded loot system and will start using this once our team is finalized, so new members still have the chance of being on the exact same footing as everyone else. Desired Players: We are looking for players that are dedicated to progressing through mythic content, being a master at their class. Aside from our standard raid nights we hope you can make our additional Wednesday night raids which are run at the same time of 8:00PM ST - 11:00PM ST. Open Positions: Any exceptional Ranged DPS One Tank Any Healers How to Apply: If you are interested in applying to Realm or wish to find out more information on our guild please sign-up to the website linked above. Or if you wish to chat in-game, add Fazza#6972 or you can find me online on either Fazza or Fazzabruth Officers: Torch#1314 Staele#1310Fazza36 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 [A] <INFINIUM> 13/13H - LF ALL Time Zone: GMT+10 (AEST) Realm: Dath'Remar (connected to Khaz'goroth) Faction: Alliance Current Progression: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Normal and 13/13 Heroic Blackrock Foundary: 10/10 Heroic and 1/10 Mythic Highmaul: 7/7 Heroic and 3/7 Mythic Raid Times (Server time / AEST): Wednesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm Sunday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm Tuesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm Recruiting: Check the latest comment for what we are looking for.We are after Strong DPS and Healers, People that know what they are doing thought a fight. If you class is not a Preferred class, I would still apply because we might take you still. Guild Website: www.infiniumguild.weebly.com Send a app in or add me and we will review it and get back to you. My Btag: dreamiix#1746 if you are after more info.Jaykin88 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 696 PWar LF stable raiding 2-3 nights. Hey Ladies and Gentle-Dudes I am currently looking for a stable raiding guild who has the drive and passion to push into heroics and even mythic in the quite nearish future. I've only been back on the game for a couple of months. Long enough to re roll this toon. I have raided causally while taking a long break since 5.2 MoP however before then saw completion of HM bosses etc LK/BOT/BWD/FL/DS etc. I know what is required to raid the upper tier of raiding. My experiences have been in tanking and healer through my entire time of playing WoW. I am looking for a guild around my progression, or a guild willing to take a lesser geared person based on dedication/reliability etc. I am happy to server xfer if trial goes well. However, I would rather play Alliance If you are interested please leave your details at the bottom of this post and I'll be sure to get back to you.Obsidias9 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 703 Mage & 708 MW Monk LF Guild Hey People, I'll make this quick and long but to the point =). Experience: 7/7H HM 10/10H BRF - 7/10M BRF 10/13H HFC We would prefer a two night a week raid guild, ideally starting after 8PM Server Time (+10 GMT) that is either 12/13H or higher. Mythic is not a selling point, we would be happy to just farm heroic - but if you are pushing into Mythic we would be fine with that =). Faction doesn't really matter, both of us are willing to faction transfer for the right guild - I can supply logs for the MW Monk, but I cannot for my Mage as this became my alt when 6.2 started. We both have our legendary rings however and have killed Archimonde on Normal (and Heroic with a friends guild). We might also have a 710 Ret Paladin friend who is interested in following us. Thanks!Caetlyn17 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 Mid 670 Hunter/MW Monk LF raiding guild G'day lads! I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids Mondays and Wednesdays (Possibly even Thursdays as well). I have several different options that I can offer your guild. I have a hunter and a MW monk that are mid 670s that need your guild! Let me know by contacting me either here or by my battle tag #NickiiPavv1918. Please keep in mind that I am prepared to move servers and factions if need be. Have a good one, NickNick4 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 [A] The Amaranthine Order LF Holy Pally! The Amaranthine Order is currently seeking a Holy Paladin. Short Info: We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Our raid times are 7:45pm - 11:00pm Server Time (AEST/AEDST) We run with no core, no subs, ALL are rotated. Our current loot system is Loot Council. We require [applicable] raiders to maintain an Offspec on request. We have a heavy emphasis on team cohesion. We are couple and female friendly. Our min. attendance is 80%. We are currently 13/13H HFC. Long Info: http://taogaming.net/forums/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9 More Info: Ughillie#1512 (That's me!) Misnthropia#1567 Tal#1851 http://www.taogaming.netGrombrindel3 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 [H] <FUSION> 8/13 M HFC - BARTHILAS <FUSION> is an Australian based late night raiding guild currently taking on Hellfire Citadel Heroic! We have always been focused on striking a balance between raiding with a fun atmosphere while progressing on hard bosses and are looking for a few more people to continue onto getting a 20 man mythic team together in the future. However as we only raid 2 nights a week we try to progress as far as possible in the two nights with no messing around but having a bit of fun of course. Currently Looking for DPS &Heals. All applications will be considered. We raid (Server time - GMT+10 - AEST): Thursday - 10.30PM - 1.30AM Sunday- 10.30PM - 1.30AM If you have little to no raid experience, that is fine as long as you know your class and can follow directions well. Being geared is not a requirement but would help greatly, not just for the team, but your own performance. Logs are a huge plus! We run a normal raid run on Mondays so if you wish to come for a run and get gear don't hesitate to come for a run. For more information, please contact one of the officers: MANASKIN- Katskin#1279 NARAKKU- Narakku#1250 MIMMSY- Elijah#6293 PEACEFUL- Bday#1929Manaskin0 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 700+ Rogue & Priest + alts Seeking Guild! As the title suggests, I'm currently looking at my options how to finish this tier. Preferably looking to find a new raid team as mine pretty much just disbanded. I am a OCEANIC based player, an ideal start time would be between 6PM - 11PM AEST for me any-days. I am extremely reliable in terms of attendance. I started playing in the early days of patch 1.12.0. (Right before the release of The Burning Crusade) - During this time I managed to finish endgame content in stages of release; Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep and Battle for Mount Hyjal then continuing into Black Temple and Zul'Aman. I also had experience with some bosses in Sunwell Plateau, prior to going overseas for a sweet holiday, and returning in the middle of patch 3.0.2. - During this patch I continued to extend my knowledge of the game, progressing through Naxxramas, and into Ulduar 10 and 25 player doing most hard-modes in both. After finishing in Ulduar. I started to raid Trial of the Crusader 10 and 25 for a short period of time, before I was annoyingly called overseas again, this time for work. Returning after a long break of after playing, I decided to get back into hard-core raiding at this time it was patch 5.3.0, the patch before The Siege of Orgrimmar was set to be released. I used this time to get prepared as much as possible clearing that AoTC and even managing to make a bit of a profit for the guild running AoTC Gold Runs and selling the Mythic BoA's. After finishing Siege of Orgrimmar I took a short break, awaiting the release of The Warlords of Draenor expansion to release. Flash forward to now the current expansion where I have only managed clearing so far; Normal Heroic & Mythic Highmaul / Normal & Heroic Blackrock Foundry. I then decided to go overseas again for another spontaneous holiday, and have finally returned playing, in July of this year. Now full cleared on N-HFC & 6/13 H-HFC I am looking to progress as far as possible before the release of the new expansion Legion. Thanks for taking the time to read this post, If you believe I am somewhat of what you are after I can be contacted either in game via mail or on btag at bEatinU#1440 TL;DR - 700+ilvl Rogue & Priest & Alts LF Guild to Raid End-Game with before Legion release much experience and very reliable xo.Alisia9 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 [H] <Awkward> 13/13H Dreadmaul/Thaurissan <Awkward> is currently recruiting fun, dedicated, and skilled raiders for our core raiding team as we prepare to take on Mythic raiding. Applicants should be min/maxers that know their class inside and out. Potential applicants should also be able to attend almost every raid without any recurring conflicts. We focus on getting as much content down as possible during our raid times which are: Wednesday; 8:00pm - 11:00pm Thursday; 8:00pm - 11:00pm Monday; 8:00pm - 11:00pm All times are based on the Dreadmaul/Thaurissan server time (AEDT) Recruitment Status: We currently have a high need for all Ranged DPS. Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Hunter Restoration Shaman Holy Paladin If your class is not listed here, but you believe you could be an asset to our team, feel free to contact us. Contact: If you’re interested in joining or would like more information, feel free to add Sara#1268 or Sparkleflap#1486Elva19 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 [H] [Singularity] HFC (HK,AUZ,THAI,MSIA,SG) Focusing on community, <Singularity> is committed to friendly and effective PvE, with the ultimate goal of being mythic-casual. Design A place where you can take a break from busy life schedules and enjoy what the game has to offer. You We’d like easy going dudes and dudettes that aren’t uptight about wipes and loot arguments. We want you to be silly while respectful to your teammates. We want to know the player behind the character - you’re much more than purple pixels! Though we’d also want you to have a certain degree of skill, awareness and persistence for raiding. Raiding Experience: BRF: 10/10N – 10/10H HFC: 13/13N – 2/13H Raid times are Wed, Thu and Mon @ 9pm-Midnight GMT+8. (Aus 11.30pm/SG 9.30pm) We keep things as simple as possible so there won’t be any headaches with complicated distribution systems; most loot assignment will be based on rolling and sharing between members. Strategy suggestions are welcome if you have experience with a particular encounter. The founders are all experienced raiders since vanilla and we’re from Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan We all know each other IRL and meet up from time to time for drinks and stuff. We also think we can maintain a laissez faire attitude and still progress fairly far in the game. So far it's been working out ;) For more information please add battletag: Geldorave#1138Enzin2 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 [A]<Knights of the Darkage> RBGs - Aman'Thul <Knights of the Darkage> -- Currently Recuiting for RBGS -- Calling all PVP goers - In need of all roles currently. Please be aware a requirement ilvl 715 PVP is required! We are a family oriented Guild with plenty of active members! Please in-game mail Varaken for more information.Irnubz0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 [A][FM] <Inexplicable> 6/13M LF2DPS <Inexplicable> - Frostmourne - 13/13H - 6/13M Recruiting the following: DPS Shadow Priest Warlock Warrior Death Knight We will consider any player that can fill the above roles, so even if you class is not listed feel free to get in touch. Raid Times Wed/Sun/Mon, 8-11pm Server Time. Add Seedsy#6309 or Heranie#6642 if interestedSesameseeds0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 [H] Endless Shenanigans - 12/13H Endless Shenanigans of Barthilas is a Semi-Hardcore Progression Guild working on building our core team up to take on mythic raiding in the immediate future. We only recently reformed our guild at the start of Warlord's of Draenor and have had a lot of success in our efforts so far. The core members of our raid team are vastly experienced, with most of us having raided together for a few years now. We are a friendly and relaxed group of people who like to enjoy ourselves and love helping each other out, but we take our progression raiding very seriously. We constantly encourage self-improvement and offer guidance and assistance where necessary. We are currently looking for a Paladin, Shaman, Monk or Druid healers, Exceptional Non Hunter DPS and tank replacement as one our tank has decided to stop raiding for a while. We need you to be at least i700 with Legendary Ring and have good knowledge of your class and be able to play it effectively. Lesser geared players may be considered for future positions and will be assisted in their gearing efforts. Some raiding experience is necessary for immediate acceptance but we are happy to take anyone on and into our casual night clear to judge your ability/skill. We expect you to be fully gemmed and enchanted and have any raiding addons your require to perform at your best. We supply Flasks/Pre-pots and Guild Repairs to all Trial and Core Raiders but bringing your own is also good. We supply feasts, So you must bring your own food. We raid 3 nights a week 8pm-11pm ST Wednesday - Heroic - Farm/Progression Night. Thursday - Heroic/Mythic Progression Sunday - Heroic/Mythic Progression Monday - (inactive) Our Wednesday run is all-inclusive and anyone is welcome to join us. Our Thursday and Sunday raid nights are Progression orientated so we will sit or replace anyone who is not performing to the level needed to kill a boss. We may look at raiding Monday in the future. We expect our core raiders to be 10-15m early on progression nights are be able to stay back where necessary if we are close to getting a boss kill. We will usually never go more than 15-30m overtime as we are aware most people have work/school and need to sleep. We use Teamspeak and require all our raiders to utilise it during the raid, we also encourage people to speak but it is not an immediate requirement... unless you're a tank. If you have any questions or concerns please add my battle.tag - Aerlion#1534 or any of the names bellow. Raid and Guild Leader: ultimator#1252 You can also feel free to message any of the officers in-game or post bellow with your battletag for more information and we will get back to you. Cheers!Aerlion10 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 700+ Mage LF Guild Hey All, I've had a few changes in my play time schedule which has put me in the position of looking for a new guild to raid with. Current Raid Exp (As a Tank): 12/13N (Arch at 10%) 9/13H Previous Tier: 10/10H (DPS and Tank) 7/10M (DPS) Ideally I would be looking for a 2 day a week guild that is either pushing towards the end of heroic content and going into mythic, or a mythic guild that does heroic still (I do want to gear myself and be a useful player afterall..). I would be available after 6:45PM Server Time (GMT+10) however when Daylight savings start I would need to start an hour later due to work requirements - but I might be able to get around this for the right guild. I don't really care which faction, or server - as long as the group feels right, the only thing is I might be unavailable for the next week or two. I've also nearly finish my legendary ring for those who want that information. Leave your guild spam below and I'll get through it when I can :). Thanks!Yunaleca24 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 700 ilvl RShaman LFG I am a Resto Shaman who's been playing since Vanilla. Due to a change in my job and schedule, I am looking for a new guild. I live in America and am in MST time zone, -7 hours for UTC. I figure looking for an Oceanic guild I would be able to find something around my availability. My current progression is 8/13 H and I am currently Horde. A 2:00am to 2:30am start time would be amazing. in Sydney that would be 6:00pm to 6:30pm. I do not have my Legendary ring yet, as I had to change my main at the beginning of HFC, however, I am currently at 6/33 for the last part of the ring quest.Fluffysmerff6 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 699 Mage LF guild Have gone as far as 13/13N and 6/13H.Brelofezan12 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 Mage LF Raid Team So im finding it nearly impossible to find a guild that is willing to take on someone that is yet to get into HFC even on normal because i don't have the experience. Im currently sitting at 686 iLVL and have researched nearly all the fights even on heroic but can't seem to catch a break in getting in there. So if theres a team out there willing to give me a go that'd be greatly appreciated. Chimaira#1201 if you wish to contact me :)Chimaira6 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 688 warlock looking for new home Hey guys, Names Vic, I'm 27 and a registered nurse. I am currently looking for a new guild with which to raid with. A little about me: I'm currently employed fulltime, but living away from partner and family so I find I have loads of free time, which I would like to fill raiding. Past raid history: Vanilla: joined and stepped foot into first raid being ZG, raided sporadically, cleared all content but Naxx. Burning crusade: All content cleared when current. WoTLK: Almost all content cleared heroic, stuck on Lich King heroic, defile was hard. Cata: Quit at start, came back when Dragon Soul was current, cleared it heroic. MoP: quit again, came back to SoO, full cleared heroic pre-patch. WoD: Playing sporadically managed to get imperator down ahead of the curve. some experience in BRF, nothing to brag of. What I can offer: As an ex-hardcore raider I don't often stand in the fire. I'm usually on time and know well in advance if I cant make raids for whatever reason. I research my class and come to raids prepared, ie flasks enchants etc. I am looking for a guild I can call home, something I haven't been able to find since Wrath, I miss the friendships formed in guild. I'm not a loot !@#$% and don't cause drama, i'm to old for that stuff now. Also can answer all your gross medical questions. What I'm looking for: i'm looking for a raiding guild that respects its members, has fun but can still kill the bad dude. I'm looking for a home to spend the rest of my WoW days in, however long that will be, I find I play and enjoy more if I enjoy where I am. I'm from New Zealand and start early in the morning, so would prefer raid times finishing at 10.30 svt latest. Other stuff My Ilvl atm is only 688, lower than some guilds requirement, however I feel that as a player overall I'm worth investing time in for any guild. Some nights at work are hectic, so I'm also looking for a guild that understands, work>wow, particularity in my line of work where often if there's a reason to stay behind its life or death. Wel thanks for reading, looking forward to hearing from people :) battletag: Apathy#1698Blr16 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 Mythic ready 712 R/Shaman Have recently rerolled about 5 weeks ago to help run a raid team which has fallen through due to recruitment being extremely difficult. I am an experienced mature raider looking for an established casual/semi-hardcore raid guild looking to push mythic HFC before nerf. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10506154/latest#boss=0 - Shaman https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9825083/latest#boss=0 - Warrior (alt) Jestyr31591#1866Fairladyzx14 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 FROSTMOURNE: 703BALANCE 700RESTO LF GUILD 703 Balance Druid MS 699 Restoration Druid OS Current progression is 12/13 NORM HFC and 5/13 HC HFC Looking for a raiding guild preferably progressing through heroic, and in the future mythic. Friendly environment, serious raiding team with mindset of progressing. Also expect some banter and trolls. You can pm me or send me mail in game. Flexible timing; can be negotiated with.Halocii7 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 Old raider seeking new glory Hi all. As the title suggests, I am looking to get back into raiding for Legion. This expansion possibly, depending on how long folks will be on 6.2. I moved from EU to AU a few years ago and never really picked wow back up. I have messed around with the expansions since Cata. Just LFR to see what they had put together. Having seen some of the hype for Legion, I am going to be jumping back into the fire. I would like to find a guild that has mythic in mind, from what I hear it is on par with old Heroic modes. I am looking for somewhere to set up shop for Legion, while getting to know the guild. I need friends to help me kill dragons and steal their gold.Holystone7 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 Resto druid LF mythic raid team hello my names Lissanna but you can just call me Legs, im 13/13H and 2/13M. Mainly looking to play resto. have been pushed around by to many guilds and im over it. i dont mind if i have to faction change at this point i just want to raid. My btag is Legs#6207 thanks XoX LegsLissanna2 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 <A> For Crits N Giggles> Rebuilding! <For Crits N Giggles> <For Crits N Giggles> Is rebuilding a core with the aim of farming current content, to establish a seasoned raid team for the upcoming expansion Legion. Looking for raiders,with a serious mindset & that can commit to 2 nights a week. I am aiming to establish a team between now and the release of Legion that will purely be a Heroic Farm team with no intent of attempting mythic content until we are a seasoned and well formed group, most likely in Legion. Looking for mature raiders, that are looking to clear content and have fun along the way, with out all the elitist bull!@#$ and mind games that comes with raiding. So we intend on being a mature medium-core raid group with a serious mindset and common goals of clearing content. We will raid Wednesday/Thursday either 7.45pm-11.00pm or 8.45pm-12.00am. (times aren't officially set as of now, depends on interest) We will only be raiding in total around 6 Hours a week so i am after like minded committed raiders as raiding is a team effort and we need to work as a team. One player down can hinder the whole raid don't be that ONE that doesn't understand what committing to a team means. Obviously real - life comes first but communicating with your team members is a key part of being in a team. "COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS" Ventrilo will be the voice server we use, also a working microphone is a must. Recruitment Age: 20+ (must be mature) ALSO AFTER 2-3 Officers to assist in duties and running raids, Work load will be spread even between the team. ALL CLASSES AND SPECS. 1-2 x Tank 3-4 x Healers 10 x DPS Melee/Ranged Please be decently geared around 685-700 iLvL so we can start with normal HFC and move on to farming Heroic content as promptly as possible. We will be using a Loot Council. Council members will be rotated to eliminate favoring certain raiders. In the upcoming future once we are an established group we will have a website/forum which is expected to be used for communication, raid strategies and noting raider absences. To start off we will do weekly pugs while actively recruiting for our team. We will use LFG function to keep a weekly raid running for the current guild raiders until we have gathered enough members of our own. Everyone is welcome to join and be part of the guild and the atmosphere, even if you're not ready to raid now or just returned to the game you can prepare yourself for a future raid spot or just be a casual player. If this sounds like something that might suit you please contact me on my battle tag Farnzy26#1855. <3 DenotsDenots0 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 [H] <Indecent> - Jubei'thos -Recruiting Greetings! We are Indecent, currently recruiting players that would like to join for some fun raiding. We currently raid 2 nights a week - we begin at 8pm NSW +10GMT and finish at midnight. Our raid nights are Wednesday night and Sunday night We cleared to Operator Thogar in Mythic BRF (7/10) and are currently 13/H and 5/13M HFC we are not a "hardcore" raiding guild - we do raid for progression but fun is why we play this game - continuously wiping is not fun for anyone however, so knowledge of your class and current fights at all levels is essential ;) We currently have a solid team of around 15-16 very good players with a few casuals to bolster the ranks and are looking for players to join the core group....and perhaps a few casuals as well :) Ideally only raiding 2 nights a week we would love near 100% attendance for those 2 nights for those wishing to become core raiders - of course life gets in the way and we don't mind if you have to miss one every now and then :) but we're wanting to build a very solid 20 man mythic team. Obviously we would like players to be geared enough to just jump straight into the core team (ilevel 710+) but we're not against slightly under geared players joining us also. Recruitment status of current classes/specs: Balance Druid: High Resto Druid: Medium Feral Druid: N/A Mistweaver Monk: N/A Windwalker Monk: N/A Brewmaster Monk: Medium/low Holy Paladin: Low Ret Paladin: N/A Prot Paladin: N/A Resto Shaman: Medium Enhance shaman: Low Elemental Shaman: Low Shadow Priest: Low Holy Priest: Low Tank DK: N/A DPS DK: Low Rogues: Low Hunter: Medium Mage: High Warlock: High Prot Warrior: Low DPS warrior: Low you can either apply here or just add Nargo#1239 for a chat :) Looking forward to hearing from you!!Fauzen6 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 Daytime Mythic Raiding Guild, 9/13M Guild: Exiled from Hell – www.efhguild.com Faction: Horde Server: Runetotem (Normal/CST) Battlegroup: Vengeance Current Progression Hellfire Citadel - 9/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic, AOTC Archimonde Blackrock Foundry - 10/10 Mythic + Realm First Mythic Blackhand's Crucible Highmaul - 7/7 Mythic + US 208 Mythic Imperator Siege of Orgrimmar - 14/14 25 Man Heroic, Cutting Edge Heroic Garrosh Hellscream + Realm 1st 25 Man Garrosh Hellscream Throne of Thunder - 13/13 25 Man Heroic, Cutting Edge Heroic Lei Shen, Cutting Edge + Realm 1st Ra-den! Terrace of Endless Springs - 4/4 25 Man Heroic, Realm 1st Heroic Sha of Fear Heart of Fear - 6/6 25 Man Heroic, Realm 1st + Cutting Edge Heroic Shek'zeer Mogu'shan Vaults - 6/6 25 Man Heroic, Realm 1st + Cutting Edge Heroic Will of the Emperor. Notable Achievements Immortal - Conquer of Ulduar - Celestial Defender - Alone in the Darkness Earth, Wind & Fire - A Tribute to Insanity - Bane of the Fallen King Realm Firsts - Heroic Al'akir, Heroic Nefarian, Sinestra, Heroic Ragnaros, Heroic Madness, Heroic Will of The Emperor, Heroic Grand Empress, Heroic Sha of Fear, Heroic Lei Shen, Heroic Ra-Den, Heroic Garrosh Hellscream, and more recently Mythic Blackhand's Crucible! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- About Us Exiled from Hell was created on October 12th, 2006 and has been the top raiding guild on Runetotem since Ulduar! Many of our current officers have been with us since the beginning of Burning Crusade. As Exiled from Hell progressed, we have evolved into a core of skilled, dedicated players who strive for success and overcome in-game obstacles. The guild offers many amenities to raiders such as free gems, enchants and consumables. Raid Schedule: Our raid times are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Recruitment Needs RECRUITING FOR HELLFIRE CITADEL! Healers - Looking for a Mistweaver and Resto Shaman. Other exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply! Caster DPS - Looking for an Ele Shaman and Shadow Priest . Other exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply! Melee DPS - Looking for a Rogue, Feral Druid, Ret Pally, Fury/Arms Warrior, and Enh Shaman. Other exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Expectations *Reliability: EFH does not recruit alternate or backup players, all members are required to maintain a high level of raid attendance. If it’s common for you to disconnect when you do half a lap around Orgrimmar, we might not be the guild for you. Your computer and connection need to be able to handle both current and future content. * Initiative: You continually strive to better yourself in terms of your knowledge of boss strategies and are constantly seeking ways to improve your character and your own play-style. You are open to experimenting with different gear sets and always come prepared with the correct consumables, enchants, and a focused attitude. *Personality: EFH is looking for individuals who are skilled, intelligent and able to coherently form thought and communicate effectively. We expect maturity and professionalism; we are very interested in players who care as much about their guild's reputation as we do. Members are able to cut loose and have a good time, but need to know when to put themselves together and focus. *Gear: While it is not necessary for you to have best in slot items in every slot of your gear, it is expected that your current gear reflects the dedication you possess as a raider – that is, it is properly enchanted and gemmed. Applicable reputation grinds in progress. Your gear provides insight to us as to how knowledgeable you are of your class and your willingness to put in additional effort into your character. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How to apply To fill out an application, please visit our web site at www.efhguild.com. If you have any further questions after you've viewed the specifics on our web site, contact me anytime. You can reach me through bnet: Farandan#1155. We look forward to hearing from you!Zerghad0 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 [H] <Matter> 5/13M Barthilas Recruiting <Matter> of Barthilas is a guild recently transferred from Jubei'thos. We are looking for a few more players to fill out our roster to continue progressing through mythic Hellfire Citadel. We are after: Healer - Shaman/Druid/Monk - *holy priest* (Preference for healer with strong OS Dps) DPS - Currently considering all classes with a preference for ranged dps. We currently raid 3 nights a week; Raid Times (Svt): Wed - 8 - 11:30pm Sun - 8 - 11:30pm Mon - 8 - 11:30pm Feel free to add myself on Stharia @ Airhats#1978 or friends on moop#1943 to have a chat or for more informationStharia1 Oct 3, 2015