Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Nov 9, 2015 [A] Brutally Honest (3/13M) recruiting Brutally Honest is a late-night Australian raiding guild. We are currently the number 1 OCE weekend and <9 hour raiding guild. Forming in late SoO and finishing at OCE 26th (24th for 10man), BH are focused on being efficient and prepared, expecting our raiders to have thorough understanding of not only their class but also each encounter before we face it. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, aren't prone to random AFK's or DC's, don't stand in fire, and are happy to have a bit of a laugh while pushing through content. Progression: 13/13H, 3/13M Hellfire Citadel, 8/10M Blackrock Foundry & 7/7M Highmaul Recruiting: 1 x healer (Druid/Monk) DPS (Ranged & Leather DPS) However, if you are an exceptional player and your class or role is not listed, we welcome you to submit an application. Current Scheduled raids are (GMT +8): Fri - 8:30pm - 12:30am Sat - 8:30pm - 12:30am You should be approximately 700ilvl, working on your legendary questline and have a strong raiding history to draw from. If you think we're the guild for you please go to http://brutallyhonest.enjin.com/ or feel free to add us on B-tag with a note - Lilly (BT: Everlilly#1600), Drakar (BT: Drakar#6209), Jbeka (Jbekka#6643) and Nixee (Nixee#2231)Désolé2 Nov 9, 2015
Nov 9, 2015 Enh shaman lf for late night raiding group I took a break after highmaul, missing BRF for the most part, just recently came back and im looking to start raiding again. Led my raid team to AOTC in highmaul and spent countless hours in wrath and cata in one of my previous servers top raiding guilds. Looking for something along the lines of "casual progression" i want to down bosses, but i dont need the elitist bs, i did that in wrath and cata and dont have the time for it anymore. Looking for a group that starts raids between 1-2 am central time sunday-thursday. feel free to contact me with any questionsThùndrstruck0 Nov 9, 2015
Nov 9, 2015 710 Mage LF New reliable raiding guild Hi guys im looking for a reliable raiding guild i want to get into myuthic ASAP i have been raiding since naxx i know my !@#$ i know my class post a reply for more details cheersJubéi17 Nov 9, 2015
Nov 8, 2015 [H] <The Reaping> on Saurfang (9/13H HFC) Hi Gamer, <The Reaping> on Saurfang is recruiting members to fill out our raid team. If you're looking for a non-hardcore raid guild on horde, then please consider us. About us: We're a laid back, casual bunch of gamers who enjoy playing at our best but also having fun while raiding. The raid team has a strong core which has stuck together since WoD release. From this, good friendships have formed and healthy competitiveness is present. We are always looking for new people to join our social circle, with the goal of getting into Mythic content. Progression: Normal HFC - 13/13 Heroic HFC - 9/13 Raid times: Wednesday 7pm - 10pm (Sydney time) Sunday 7pm - 10pm (Sydney time) Loot system: EPGP Lootmaster Guild Features: - Ventrilo server - Guild funded repairs, enchants, gems, food, flasks etc. for raiders - Facebook page Contact us: If you wish to join us or want more info, contact any of the officers listed: - Æquitas (GM) - Douggernaut - Namkoshi - Subjester - Spyair - Xturtless - Oák Happy Reaping! Cheers, OákOák3 Nov 8, 2015
Nov 8, 2015 Please delete DeleteFozzypants15 Nov 8, 2015
Nov 8, 2015 723 Destro/aff Warlock 9/13 lf similar prog I can make any raid times from 7pm SVT and check my armory and logs if you want that info, would love websites to apply to aswell as information regarding all current guilds recruiting warlocks actively! CheersBeardbooty14 Nov 8, 2015
Nov 8, 2015 <Tabbed Out> 10/13H 5 hours per week raiding <Tabbed Out> of Khaz'goroth (and Dath'Remar) is recruiting. Our current progession is 10/13H and 13/13N We have 12 regular raiders and we are looking to expand as we tackle the Legion in Heroic Hellfire Citadel. We are a mature tight knit Australian based guild that welcomes seasoned raiders and players looking to start raiding. The guild provides food, flasks, enchants and gems for raiders through our well stocked guild bank. We pride ourselves on our casual raid times - only 5 hours a week and getting good progression in the limited time we have. Our aim is to clear Heroics and achieve the Heroic AOTC for 6.2 (Moose anyone?). As part of our progression we do a N Archimonde kill per week to get the ring upgrade. During non-raiding time we run the calendar events, old raid and dungeons, and help out with quests and alts. All spots advertised are core spots. We are looking for a 4th Healer to join our heal group of Disc Priest, Mistweaver and Holy Pally. Recruiting the following (basing on guild demand): Resto Shaman, Holy Priest or Resto Druid: Very High (need right now) Mage: Very High (need right now) Boomkin: High Shadow Priest: High DPS Warrior: Med Even if your class is not listed, we can work something out if our raid times suit you. Raid Times Monday and Wednesday 9pm to 11:30pm AEST/AEDT Contact For more information contact Vurve, Starlina, Steptoes or Evorax in game or via BTag Evorax#1185Evorax13 Nov 8, 2015
Nov 8, 2015 [H-Barth] Sublime 13/13H recruiting members Who are We? Sublime is a casual raiding guild made of members who are experienced with mythic content but decided to take a back seat for this expansion and prepare for legion. We raid 3 times a week Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Raiding begins at 9pm ST (invites go out 15 minutes earlier!) and finishing at 11:30pm ST. If the last few attempts on a boss during prog are close we will ask raid members to extend raid to aid in potentially downing that boss. What we Look for in Members Players who are familiar with their class and able to play it to it’s limits Players who are dedicated, consistent, friendly and willing to offer input for the benefit of others Motivated and patient raiders willing to put guild progression before loot. Other Things Mandatory Addons: BigWigs / Deadly Boss Mods Angry Assignments Weakauras 2 Exorsus Raid Tools Other: Teamspeak 3 Required Loot System : Loot Council If you're interested and feel you will fit in well with us, drop any of the officers a whisper on battletag. Alanacoffee#1469, Sunjizzm#1491, malxy#1942Kappacino12 Nov 8, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 [A]FoT, 13/13N - 10/13H HFC - RDPS needed! From Over There are now recruiting again for our core team. Woot! :) We are looking for skilled and experienced members to help fill the final spots in our roster. We are currently 13/13N - 10/13H HFC and are in need of more dps to help fill the roster with permanent members. Also looking for social members. Raid times are - Wed/Thurs 7 - 10pm AWST (Australian WESTERN Standard Time) Requirements - Vent (preferably with a working mic), a good attitude towards progression raiding, and the availability to turn up to raids each week. Looking for - ranged dps. DPS: 1x Mage, 1x Lock, 1x Spriest, 1x Shammy , 1x Boomy, If you wish to chat more about it add me on Anarkie#1101Darkleton74 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 HPal - We want YOU! Hi Cutting to the chase, We're after a HPal to be specific. current progress 9/13 M raid Wednesday / Thursday / Sunday 8pm - 11pm. We're on Frostmourne - Alliance We enjoy guild banter, and killing stuff at the same time and quite active outside of raiding too. RBGS / Arena / Alts / Whatever oh and we have a very active website, with updates, posts, forums, that's actually used every single day with our guild members. >> http://vitare.shivtr.com/ << Edan#1159 - add me for a chat if you're looking for a new 'home!' : DEdan0 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 710 H Pally/ 705 R Druid Will transfer for the right guild. Both have legendary ring. Can play all night's except Sat night as long as it doesn't go past 10.00pm. NZ guild's welcome as the earlier the finish the better. Current experience, 13/13 N and 10/13 H. Previous exp on various alts: 1010H brf , 7/7H hm, pre mythic 9/14H SoO, 7/13H ToT. Let me know if interestedAdroneis18 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 Whitehand - Dath' Remar is Recruiting Whitehand (Dath'Remar) is currently recruiting! Whitehand was a founding guild from the start of WoW creation, which has stood test of time, being able to adapt to the changes through WoW. We foster a happy, fun and caring environment in our guild with mature family orientated people (18+). If this sounds like you and would like to be with like minded people who want to progress and see end game content, please visit our website at www.whitehandguild.net for further information. Our raid requirements are ilvl680+ and be an active raiding player. We are looking for dps classes, with strong OS: Boomkin Enhance Shaman Windwalker Monk Warrior SPriest with heal OS preferable Lock We also are open for social applications. All applications must be posted on our website. Current Progression: BRF Norm 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Raid times: SUN 8.15PM server time EST MON & WED 8.30 Invite 8.45 PM raid start Cheers JanJanalah14 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 [H] 13/13H one night a week - Sundays #1 Ranked Oceanic (#10 in the US) One Night a Week Raiding Guild 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 4/7 Mythic in Highmaul 10/10N and 10/10H in BRF 13/13N and 13/13H HFC Classes Needed Most Pretty much any DPS, but more specifically (in order of need) Mage Hunter Boomkin Warlock DPS DK or Warrior Could potentially fit in a Holy Paladin and/or Resto Shaman Those with viable healing or tanking offspecs would be highly preferable. Unlikely to consider applicants below ilvl690 (would prefer 695+ as we are doing normal Archimonde weekly and Heroic HFC upper tier). Apply at our website: www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com - You don't need to register to put in an application. Please use the template in the application forum. You can complete your initiate phase from another server/guild - but once we approve your application we will need you to transfer and join our guild. •One night a week raiding, Sunday night, 1900-2230 server time •Horde – Saurfang (Oceanic PvE server) •Xei#1632 For those who want a full explanation of where I want to take the guild, please read the below. Endless Fury – Saurfang Horde (Oceanic PvE) Vision To have a full team of friendly and capable players to be able to complete raid content at our own pace - one night a week on a Sunday evening, approx 1930-2230 server time. Mission To complete as much raid content as we can before the next raid instance, linearly, including Mythic difficulty when we get to it. Raid scheduling and planning will be done via the in-game calendar invite and/or the guild website (www.endlessfury/guildlaunch.com). I have sourced a Teamspeak3 server for us to use – make sure you download and update your TS3 client. Important points to understand when signing on to this •The reason we only raid one night a week is that we all have other commitments during the week that are far more important than WoW (work, family etc). Hence, during the week, there is likely to be very few players online from the guild. If you are after a big guild with loads of people online to do stuff with every night of the week, this isn’t the place for you. Having said that, we often run an alt/casual raid on Wednesday nights. What you can expect from Endless Fury •Strong and committed leadership. I have been guild and raid leading since WoW was born (I played open WoW beta all the way through to today). Hopefully this document gives you some sort of insight into how much time and effort I put into this. •Good communications around the intent and direction of the guild. Starting with this, but as things evolve and if our intent or direction shift, I will plaster it all over the forums and seek input from everyone. Whilst I am the Guild Leader, this is not a total dictatorship, and any future change of intent/direction of the guild needs to be discussed before a decision made. •The guild has a large sum of gold (300k), so guild repairs will be enabled for raid nights.Xeî64 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 716/718 DK Tank LFG mythic guild Hey guys as it says on the title im a 716 blood DK tank looking for a mythic guild, i'm 13/13 heroic HFC i have a working mic and i can use teamspeak mumble, ventrilo etc, you could say i'm looking for a hardcore raiding guild? i can raid the following days, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday from anytime after 5pm AWST, if your keen and want to know more information add my btag Nick#6425 I also have an alt that is a 705 hunter if your keen to want him as well also hit me up for that, his name is LionofJuduh if you want to armory him. Cheers.Kadenex3 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 713 Mage LF guild 13/13H Experience Raiding History WOTLK Started raiding in Wrath of the Lich King with semi hardcore guild and earned notable achievements such as Alone In Darkness [10man] Tribute to Insanity[10man] Cataclysm Quit in the beginning of Cataclysm and raided semi-hardcore in Dragon Soul and cleared madness heroic 10man Mist Of Pandaria Raided casually with a guild through MSV, HoF and ToT. Peaked at ToT on warlock achieving ranks with logs but quit at the end of ToT to focus on Uni. Warlords Of Draenor Came back to raiding seriously on Hellfire Citadel patch and attempted to raid hardcore again but playing with a group of friends atm. Currently have 11/13H exp in HFC (Havent done Iskar, and Tyrant) but have cleared archimonde heroic with AOTC achievement. I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild that share the same goals and motivation as me. Add me on battle.net WinterStar#1427.Swings4 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 716 Frost/UH DK LF Mythic guild Hey guys I am currently looking for a Mythic prog guild (i am 13/13H exp) with 756 Legendary ring. can transfer/faction change (would prefer Horde) I have been raiding for a little over 8 years now and have previous Mythic exp Add Clay#1253 to talk more Thanks.Alissâ8 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 VAM [A] 9/13 M HFC LF ALL GMT+8 Vincere Aut Mori (Aman'thul) is currently recruiting for a few more players to fill out our 20 man raiding team. We are a GMT + 8 raiding guild 11:30pm - 2:30am ST currently looking for exceptional players to join us in progressing through the WoD Expansion. Vincere Aut Mori is a raiding guild that has been on the Aman' Thul OCeanic server since approx. half way through the Ulduar raid in the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. VAM is looking for commited raiders to raid 3 nights a week between Wed, Thursday & Sunday 11:30pm - 2:30am AEST (Server time) (9.30pm - 12.30am GMT+8) We are a very tight knit group who get along really well inside and also outside of game where a lot of us have met and have made friendships for many years. So we are looking for like minded people to fit into this atmosphere that want to have fun but know when its time to be serious and progress we want to get stuff down and be up there as one of the best come end of content. If this sounds like something you feel you are looking for or want to be apart of please visit our website www.VincereAutMori.com and fill out a guild application or please contact myself at Dthero#1911 Current content progression: 8/13 Mythic and 13/13 Heroic HFC Currently high priority classes are as follows: Rogue All Range Except Hunters Resto Sham Mistweaver Monk Even if you do not fit one of the above high priority needs if you feel you have what it takes to be progressing through end game content please feel free to apply as we will consider all exceptional applicants.Dtwhackudown126 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 [A] Recurrence - Semi-hardcore - LF Members <Recurrence> is a relatively new guild on Caelestrasz Alliance. We are recruiting to build upon a tight knit group where members aren't just a number or a role, aiming for more of a community styled guild structure. We are currently 13/13N 05/13H HFC with our current group, our aim is to push through HFC building a cohesive raid group to push into Legion with a strong raiding presence. Raid Times: Server Times. Monday: 7:30pm - 10:00pm Wednesday: 7:30pm - 10:00pm Sunday: 7:30pm - 10:00pm What we are looking for: People looking to start anew and build relationships within the guild that will last. Competent Raiders that have a strong situational awareness or ability to learn. People that are able to make raid times with high attendance. What we are NOT looking for: Alts - We're not interested in you joining if you cant commit your main to the raid group. Boosted Players - "I've played this class for 4 hours lol" ~ Not interested, know your class. Currently Recruiting: All exceptional players 1 Tank 1 Healer 1 Ranged Preferred ilvl of 685+, as this is easily attainable nowdays due to Tanaan Jungle. Will be updated as needed. #shadowplex1707 for those interested.Fathomless3 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 [H] Barthilas <Abolish> 9/13M Abolish is a Mythic raiding guild . We are focused on progressing through Content as fast as we can while having fun. All we need from you: Attendance - We expect it to be greater than 90%, 100% is what we are looking for. Stable internet connection/computer - If you disconnect constantly, you are wasting everyone's time, not just your own, and it's frustrating to make people wait. Positive attitude - We don't like drama and I'll bet you don't too. Knowledge/Skill - This means knowing your class inside out, knowing when to hit your buttons and knowing that fire hurts and MOVE. What you should expect from us: Progression - We always push to be the best we can be. A good social group - We regularly have groups participating in all non-raid content all times of the day as well as people often hanging out in Team Speak and doing casual achievements, PVP, leveling alts etc... Fun - While we do want to progress in a timely manner, we don't want it to feel like a job. If you're still interested, our raid times are, 8.30pm to 12pm (GMT+10 - AEST) on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. - Any excellent player regardless of current recruitment requirements If this sounds like you, please head over to http://www.Abolish.org.au to put in an application. If you are after any additional information please feel free to ask any member. Thanks for reading Harleigh Torm#1182Harleigh27 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 Shadow Guard LFM Healers for Firelands & T11 Guild: Shadow Guard Realm: Dark Iron After merging with another guild, we've found ourselves with lots of good tanks and dps but a slight shortage of healers. We're looking to set up a second Firelands group, and need healers of every tier--we run lots of content, and typically try to do all of the former tier as well each week. Shadow Guard is a casual raiding guild, so if your schedule is screwy we can probably accommodate you, so long as you are mature, chill and competent. All classes and specs of healers are desired.Ouso1 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 [H] Barthilas <Wheres the Rum Gone> 3/13M HERES THE RUM GONE? we are from Horde on Barthilas currently recruiting members for MYTHIC, we are a friendly group of people who don't mind having a laugh but we know when it's time to get serious. Progression 13/13 heroic 3/13 Mythic Raid Times Wednesday 7-10pm AEST. Thursday 7-10pm AEST. Sunday 7-10pm AEST. Monday (Non-Compulsory) 7-10pm (Mostly Alt Run's) RECRUITING: RDPS Balance Druid.Elemental Shaman. Warlock. Mage. Shadow priest MDPS Ret Paladin Feral Druid unholy dk Healers Holy Paladin, Resto Drui,d disc priest or holy priest, resto shaman, mistweaver We offer guild repairs, logs on fights & pots/flasks/food on request Any exceptional player could be considered so don't be shy to add me on Battlenet or give me a whisper ingame Shamanjohn or add me johnny#11491 .Shamanjohn0 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 [A] Resto Druid 720 LF new home 4/13M Resto Druid looking for a new home preferably with similar progression. Due to some RL changes I cant make my current guild's raid days. 720 ilvl resto druid / 715 ilvl boomy I have a 695 Holy pally that im willing to swap to if needed, which was my old main for 2 expansions. Available raid days/times: +10GMT Wednesday: 8.30pm - 12am Sunday: 8.30pm - 12am (possibly earlier) Monday: 8.30pm - 12am Add Ctantra#1314 if you wanna have a quick chat Cheers,Fluffelz7 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 [A] Frostmourne Jurisdiction 2/13M HFC LFM! <Jurisdiction> 2/13M HFC is a GMT+8 guild recruiting dedicated and experienced players to join our core team for Mythic Hellfire Citadel Progression. Raid Times: 10.30pm - 2am SVT Mon, Wed, Thurs We are currently recruiting ranged DPS and heals. Minimum requirement of ilvl of 705 and legendary ring. Alternatively, we are also looking for a merger/raid partnership. If you are interested, please PST: Art#1822 Eranox#1588 Pskin#6809 Spoggy#1460Eranox0 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 Someone take me in! :p Hi there, after returning to WoW from a 7month break, im looking to find a decent group of fun people to play with again and lead into the next expansion clearing any content, ( not really a Raider, as i work fulltime and its hard for me to have a set schedule) but willing to raid and do fun stuff such as pvp/ and anything in general aslong as its with a good group of people. a little bit about me Im 21 years old My name is Bryce, & im a male from NSW australia. i work as a boilermaker by trade, but i enjoy gaming/ chilling out, music in my spare time, ive played wow since BC, and have met alot of good people over the years of playing, but lately it seems like all those are long gone. I just miss the good fun that was had. Im an easy going person, i dont mind using voice etc. :D id love to get into streaming too, now i have NBN. i have a few classes, but undecided on what to main in legion, But if theres any fun (smallish) guild, as i dont wanna just be another number... quality > quantity imo. :P Feel free to add my btag Deadlyfeet#12630 thanks for looking people :)Stìnky1 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 [A] HN 13/13H Thu/Mon 8-11pm AEST Horde Nemesis is a mature casual progression raid team on Aman'Thul Alliance (Oceanic). Recruiting: Tank - Full 2 x Healer - Prefer Shaman/Druid/Monk 1 x RDPS - Warlock, Hunter MDPS - Full Other classes and specs will be considered on merit. Team We have a mix of male and female players, most are in our 30's, the majority of our team have been raiding together for years. We have a very stable core group and could be described as “slow and steady wins the race” As a guide, we aim to clear heroic content whilst current. As in previous tiers, we have no intention of moving to Mythic raids. A subgroup of our raid team will try to push Mythic plus dungeons harder. We aim for a roster of 14-16 players. We try to balance armor type and tier token distribution. Timings Thursday and Monday 8-11pm Sydney time (note this means day light saving changes the times twice a year for those not on Sydney time). Casual We understand that IRL > WoW. People have jobs, families, kids, holidays ect that at times trump WoW time. I would say 70% attendance would be a nice goal but we understand at times people may dip below this mark. The new Flexible raid size system makes this casual approach workable but certain toons will be asked to maintain an off spec tank/heal gear and skills to be able to step in should a main spec tank/heal be away. Progression The progression part means that we like to get bosses down. We expect players to be competent at there class/spec and change talents to optimise for each boss We expect players to optimise there gear We expect players to understand progression fight mechanicsWe use Ask Mr Robot to assess performance. We are not too extreme but under performing players have been sat out of progression fights in order to get a kill. Damage/Healing compared to same ilevel class cohort on fight-by-fight basis Avoidable damage taken (how much fire you stand in). Team POCs On BNet => Fugg#1250, Etesian#6169 Discord => https://discord.gg/z9jQXv7 TeamApp => https://hordenemesis.teamapp.com/ Trial Period After contacting someone on our team, we generally opt for a chat in vent. If you and the team rep are happy, the next step is a trial run in our raids for a week or two. If we are both still happy, we will bring you in full time. In most cases, we prefer you join us on Aman'Thul Alliance.Fuggette42 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 Delete Please deleteElendrial7 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 The Unknown Heroes LFM for core raid team [A] <The Unknown Heroes> - Frostmourne - is recruiting all classes and roles for raid progression, starting out with normal and work into heroic/mythic once we all get a feel on how we raid and get along. *Also recruiting position: Raid Leader. Raid times [AEST] will be starting out one night a week Wednesday 8:30pm-11pm and will go into 2 or more nights a week depending on everyone's work, study, kids schedule. We’re a semi-hardcore guild looking for mature players with the ability to joke and have a good time (whilst also getting progression down). We promote helping out within the guild, and being active in helping others out :) Casuals and PvPers are also welcome :) If interested please contact via b-tag: [GM] Goldzy#1203 (Goldzy in-game) also please leave a note if you send a friends request. *PM Goldzy [GM] directly for more in-depth information.Goldzy0 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 Looking for NZ TZ based casual guild. Hi, My wife and I are looking for a guild based in NZ. We are currently clearing old dungeon and raid content and are looking for a group to help introduce us to raiding in a group setting. Preferably an older crowd, as we're both in our forties. I've been playing off and on since WOTLC and my wife started during MOP. We're not looking for a second job, just a group of people to have some fun with. We're both currently playing out of Dath'remar.Wrathshield1 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 [A] <ENGN> 11/13M HFC LFM 3 Nights Wed/Th/Sun <ENGN> is an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Frostmourne. We aim to clear content as quickly as possible with the days that we raid and have some fun while doing so. If you feel you would not like to commit to raiding more days but would like to kill some bosses in a timely fashion we would be a good fit. Current Progression: 7/7M Highmaul 10/10M BRF 13/13H 11/13M HFC At the moment we have great interest in: Hunter HIGH Death knight Ranged DPS If your class isn't listed but you feel you are a great player we still encourage you to apply. Raid times: Wed/Thurs/Sun - 7:30pm until 11:30pm server time. If you would like some more info or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact: Helaider#1503 Ara#1779 or throw in an app @: http://engnwow.com/Helader163 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 709 Blood/Frost DK LF New Home Looking to to find a new home as my current guild recently merged and has no open tank and melee dps spots available. Currently progression is 13/13 Normal and 11/13 Heroic. Not looking to faction change at this time. Tanked throughout Wrath and Cataclysm all the way up to and including Dragon Soul. Skipped Mists of Pandaria due to time constraints leaving me unable to raid. Availability Mon-Fri 19:30 - 0000 AEST Sunday 18:00 - 0000 AEST Looking to raid at least 2-3 nights a week. Add my bnet if you wish to talk. Anarkie751#1287Morathi5 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 <Intolerance> 13/13 N 13/13H HFC Intolerance> is a semi-serious raiding guild on Alliance/Aman'thul ) currently raiding heroic Hellfire citadel and looking for players to progress to mythic and to enhance our community and that want to progress further with us as a guild! We are desperately looking for extra healers to fill our ranks, however all other experienced and friendly players are gladly welcome to join. Raid Times (Server Time): - Wednesday: 9pm - 11:30pm - Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm - Sunday: 9pm - 11:30pm What we expect from you: - Be punctual to raids. We expect everyone to be online 10-15 minutes prior to raid for invites. If you are unable to make a raid night, please ensure to inform the raid well in advance. - Be prepared, that means doing your homework especially if you have not done the encounter before. We are prepared to show you the ropes, but only if you are willing to help yourself first. - Be eager to learn new encounters and be willing to receive constructive criticism so you are able to improve yourself. - Be sociable and friendly to other players. What we offer to you: - A friendly environment with Raid Leaders who will help players who are struggling to get better and will guide you if necessary! - Free repairs. - Free consumables for guild raid nights. - Guaranteed spot for core raiders.qw if you are interested either reply below or message karmalama (karmalama#6535)Pigmyllama1 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 Delete <ABOLISH> Jbomb46 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 [A] 705 Brewmaster Monk Looking to return. Currently 5/13 heroic on Monk. however i know 13/13 heroic fights due to raiding on a previous main ( i gave up being dps. due to crappy timezone differences i am looking to return back to oceanic and raid at night time :) 705 Brewmaster / 703 WindWalker I raided HFC as a 711 Frost DK before decided to retire him. Available raid days/times: +10GMT Monday -- Sunday : 9pm - onwards Add Biscuits#1897 if you wanna have a quick chat and hopefully tempt me back to oceanic Cheers,Angrybee4 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 710 Feral / 709 Balance Hola, Most people are probably looking at my raid progress and wondering: "Hey why is your progression so crap?". The answer to that is work has been pretty hectic since the beginning of BRF and I never really got a chance to sink my teeth in the content after I quit my warrior back in Highmaul. I'm currently 13/13H and I'm looking for a Heroic progressed guild whose goal is to enter into Mythic at some point in time before legion. I'm not looking for hardcore progression at this time. My availability is: Mon-Fri 1800-0000 AEST Sat : Open Sun : Any time after 1200 AEST Some logs of my play are below. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11520515/latest/#boss=1800 I can be reached on realid at Taisoh#1206, thank you for your time and consideration.Taisohqt7 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Closed Hey, I'm currently 9/13M on my main which is a hunter. I'm looking for a new guild to close out the tier with and push serious raiding in Legion. I'm also interested in playing my Boomkin and I like to keep my alts up to date with gear as well for multiple reasons. I'm looking for a strong stable guild that like to push content but also do other things outside of raid and just have fun in general. What I can offer is: -Reliability -Fast learner -Can do mechanics -Multiple class knowledge (as I like to play alts and keep up to date with most classes) -A can do attitude My preferred raid times are 6:30pm GMT+10 onwards on any day. Feel free to add my btag for a real chat. Geek#6210 Cheers.Kiff8 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Multiple toons LF raid team for Mythic. Hey guys, So, basically, guild fell apart due to attendance and i'm looking for a new STABLE raiding home where progression is happening, but also people are having fun. As the title says, i have multiple toons, however some are not as geared as others as they have been pushed to the backburner due to others insisting on gearing their alts over everyone elses for main raids. I have this priest, which i have raided as holy on, with some shadowplay (if needed to play shadow as MS, would likely need some time to adjust to it and get used to its talent requirements) - 694 ilvl. Also have a paladin that i have only played as holy in raid. I do not care for ret/melee specs.. just have never had an interest in playing them over a caster - 720 ilvl. An elemental/resto shaman - haven't really played it all too much this expansion but have dabbled with both of those specs enough to know the basics, its gear however is only about the 685 mark. Moonkin/resto OS, again havent played it too much but was asked to swap to it prior to my guild falling apart so we could accomodate a group of players that joined, mostly play it as moonkin, not so much as resto.- 715~ ilvl. All of those toons have the legendary ring completed if that is important to your guild's needs in a new recruit. I also have a mage and a warlock that are much lower ilvl than previous toons and still progressing along with their rings (up to the BRF stage - mage almost finished it). I'd be happy to dps or heal, i have healed since ICC pretty much exclusively with the occasional OS play as dps for some fights. Obviously i know guilds that are progressing on mythic are hoping to get high ilvl characters for free to just continue on and i understand that, but it seems that the two characters that i have at a decent geared level are not needed as much as others that i have by a lot of guilds. So, if any of these characters sound like something you could use or be interested in feel free to leave a post here or add my btag/whisper me in game and maybe we can chat. It would be nice if it didn't cost me a million dollars to join your team with lots of transfers but i just want to raid really. Btag: staele#1310Faiyn11 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Hunter + Shaman Looking for australian guild I'm looking for an active, casual raiding / social guild for myself and my wife to join (Horde side). We've had experience raiding since WoTLK through to the end of CATA when our old guild melted and sporadically through MoP and WoD. We were highly active but are only now getting back into the game seriously after a 6 month break. As the title states we're looking for an Australian based guild, time differences aren't our thing,Jacobvalance3 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 717 Balance druid LF new home Looking for a mythic guild preferably Aliance have 13/13H 2/13M exp. Looking for a guild that's stable and progressing through mythic HFC and is looking to also be around when legion comes out.Sovva20 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Enhance/Resto 710 ilvl sham! Looking for a stable guild too progress into heroics/mythic WoD and Legion. Atm im 12/13H mostly through pugging. Willing to xfer. Any questions do askNbksham11 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 [H] <SoDelicious> 2/13 M Recruiting <SoDelicious> is a 2/13 M HFC SG/MY/AUS guild based on Thaurrisan Horde, and we are actively looking for more players to join our community. Raid times are 8:00pm till 11:30pm UTC+8 on FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS. For more information about the guild, please head over to our website at http://www.imsodelicious.com For more information about our raids, please had over to our forums: http://forum.imsodelicious.com/t/we-are-sodelicious/8 Thank you!Jolaina0 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 [H]<The Endless>HFC 6/13M LF Disc Priest The Endless are recruiting a Disc Priest for our Core raiding team. We have a 7 year history on Barthilas, during which we were rank 2 Horde during TBC and achieved several realm first hard modes in Ulduar, among other accomplishments. Current Raid Times (GMT +10, Server Time) Wednesday: 7.30- 10.30pm Thursday: 7.30- 10.30pm Monday: 7.30- 10.30pm *Subject to change Expectations >Raiders are expected to come to raid with the best available consumables. This includes, Flasks, food, and potions. >You must be using Mumble, DBM or BigWigs, Exocus Raid tools and EDGP >Comprehensive knowledge of your class and spec. >Stable internet connection. >Real life should always take priority over WoW. If you have to miss/ be late to a raid, please let an officer know in advance. >Willingness to accept criticism and have an attitude of self-improvement. Recruiting Disc Priest We also require you to be 710+ IL with Legendary Ring. Contact Us If you are interested in applying to The Endless, please contact either of the following: >Escobarr - khach#1874 >Ogrund - gotcha#1941Escobarr1 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Moving To Oceanic Server Next Year Well the time is nearing where I may have to change my raiding schedule and say good bye to my American guild and raid team. This move will likely happen February and I will be bringing my Paladin to an Oceanic realm so I can continue raiding. Currently just do Normal raids, its a very laid back casual guild and we only raid for fun but I am willing and prepared to step up my game into Heroics if needed. So can any one offer any suggestions as to which PVE server I should move to? I get that people raid and have active guilds on Frostmourne and such but I have done my time on a PvP server and have no interest in going back. I raid Alliance as well but if I absolutely had to I would take the plunge and go dark side.Bullbag0 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Does anyone do Sat/Sun night raiding? Ive been playing since the end of BC on and off and have just been on a break for a few months since my last guild merged. so am on the lookout for a new guild. Except my availability, due to work roster, is Sat/Sunday nights only" I'm happy xfer, and looking for a casual/semi dedicated guild, in case I'm away with family that weekend. also will consider lvling a new toon depending on whats available. Toons available all on thaurissian at current Weppi-resto druid currently 671 Healzmè - resto currently 679 I'm experienced up to and including BRFWeppi0 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 Returning NZ player LF new home. As the title says, I'm looking to return to the raiding scene after taking a break at the beginning of Hellfire. Looking primarily for a New Zealand times friendly guild, not too concerned with progression level and speed (whether you're killing mythics bosses or still moving through Heroics), simply looking for somewhere to call home through the rest of the expansion and into Legion. Notable raiding Achievements: Multiple Zul'Aman bear runs. Glory of the Raider (10 man) completed, Plagued Proto earned. Cutting Edge Will of the Emperor (25 H) Cutting Edge Grand Empress She'zeer (25 H) Cutting Edge Lei Shen (25 H) Cutting Edge Garrosh (25 H) Cutting Edge Imperator Mar'gok Cutting Edge Blackhand Raid experience across all expansions (including Vanilla). Experienced with multiple classes/specs but more than willing to play any Class/Spec that is needed/wanted by your team. Have two toons with Legendary Ring (Warrior and Shaman. Battletag is Jellytip#1899 Feel free to drop a line here or hit me up in gameIriaka4 Nov 1, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 [A] Guardian Druid LF Guild Hey there. I'm looking for a raiding guild to call home. I have been raiding on various levels since late cata, almost always clearing some of each tiers heroic/mythic content. I'm currently 705 ilvl and about 2 weeks off the legendary ring. I'm looking for a casual guild that's either early mythic or late heroic looking to move into mythic. I value a good raid atmosphere over faster progression, however I am looking for somewhere that will actually make progress and not be stuck on the same phase of a boss for weeks and weeks on end. My current availability is 7:30PM-1:00AMST and I'm looking to raid 2-3 days or 6-12hours PW If you have any questions for me feel free to add my battletag for a chat. Bobby#1399 ThanksBöbbÿ0 Nov 1, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 711 Disc + 716 resto shaman - 2/13M LF Raid. Looking for a stable raiding group in mythic progression seeking a skilled disc + r/shammy. Would prefer a raid during times from 6pm - 11pm AEST - can transfer or realm change. Am currently 2/13Mythic with friends as well as some pugs/people that dont deserve 1/13 Mythic kills. I am open to improvement and criticism from those who think they are capable and will always seek to improve not only parses but also guild progression. I have a competitive attitude and seek to be with those with a similar skill level. I am returning with a more focused and raid orientated progression compared to the last month and a half with friends. ` For a chat concerning logs / ui / any other topics contact me @ Yasmynn#1891 Also have a beast (female - hahahahhah) resto shaman 716 who is current GM and raid healer CD boss. @ Carolyn#1913Yasmynn6 Nov 1, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 looking for raiding guild 693/696 MM Hunter looking for a raiding guild. Current xp on this character is 12/13 N but my main is 11/13H. Would prefer Khaz'goroth/Dath'remar. I am experienced with all fights in HFC so don't need to be taught mechanics. Preferably a guild progressing on heroic hfc or upper citadel on normal. Let me know if you're keen to have me along or even just try me out :)Kistara3 Nov 1, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 Semi hardcore guild recruiting for AM raiding <<<<Demonic INC>>>>> Newly formed guild looking to recruit Raiders for a newly formed progression team. We our a friendly progression guild looking for all skill levels. Raid times are 9:30 AM to 12:00 pm East Coast Time. X realm welcome at the moment. Days: Thursday and Friday REQUIREMENTS: lvl 100 Roles: Tanks: Any Healers:Any DPS:Any Any questions contact Ghoulaid or JaketheSnake#1427Jàsper1 Oct 31, 2015
Oct 30, 2015 [A] Jubei'Thos -Resto Druid LFG normal/heroic I'm looking for a casual raiding guild progressing through normal/heroic HFC. Completed 10/10 Heroic BRF AOTC on Horde but I have recently rerolled to resto druid and am looking to get back in to raiding. Would be willing to change server if necessaryLlunar0 Oct 30, 2015
Oct 30, 2015 (3/13M) 719 disc/holy lfg Hey there, I am a mythic healing priest, currently maining disc. I'm looking for a guild that has room on their roster for a disc priest with semi New Zealand friendly raid times. What I'm looking for: I am looking for a stable guild on either horde or alliance, with a solid mythic raiding team (20ish + on the core team) with great attitudes towards raiding and who push themselves to the limit to achieve our goals. Ideally I want to join a guild who is up to or has defeated Gorefiend (6/13M). I don't have a lot of progression but I want to learn and achieve with a stable guild who know they can do Mythic Archy. What I can bring to your guild: I am a dedicated player despite only playing WoW since November last year and having switched mains halfway into the xpack. I research fights and mechanics in preparation for every new boss no matter the difficulty. I am dedicated to bettering myself by analyzing logs and being involved with the greater healing priest community. I love healing and consider it my greatest love in WoW. I want to push my skills further and achieve more than I currently have been able to. I love discussing fights and mechanics with my fellow healers and tanks and dps. I adore talking about disc and priests in general and I'm always up to date on what's going on with the class and how and if things change. I am super friendly and I do try to help when I can with whatever people need. I've also totally given friends loans in the past to pay for WoW tokens because I care about them and their enjoyment of the game and so they don't have to farm if they only have 3 hours left xD I love helping newbies so they can focus on having fun and not worry about if they're doing something wrong or how to get to a certain place in game. Ideal Progression Schedule Ideally because I am in NZ, raid times do need to be friendly towards NZ, but for the right guild I would be happy to raid whenever. Times from 6pm AU/8pm NZ to 12am AU/2am NZ is okay by me. I prefer only raiding 3 nights a week but 4 nights is definitely something I can do for the right guild. My Attitude and Expectations I'm incredibly dedicated to my class, healing and my raid team and guild. I strive to do the best I can. Once I make a mistake I learn from it and do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again. I want to join a guild with a stable roster and atmosphere who have the same ideals and determination as me. Guild History I was with <Lunar Solaris> on Saurfang from the time I started playing the game until the guild disbanded roughly about May of this year. I raided as a social member on my rogue, terribly I might add, until mid-late BRF when I decided to switch to my priest as I became disinterested in melee dps. I healed as a holy priest socially until the guild reformed as <Pinned Down> on Saurfang and our then disc priest went social. I went disc from late BRF and have mained it throughout HFC, all the while pushing myself and improving. I left Pinned Down as the guild roster became unstable and my SO started to suffer from the raid times, we joined <Distortion> on Caelestrasz, me as a mythic trial turned social member and he as a mythic raider (he will not be moving guilds with me). They had no room for a disc so accepted me as a shadow priest, but I have found raiding as shadow to be less than enjoyable and would much rather heal mythics than dps them. I hate to leave another guild so soon, but I really love raiding and healing, so I've had to quit raiding until I can find a healing position since maining shadow just isn't really my thing. Progression as rogue: 7/7N HM, 7/7H HM 10/10N BRF, 9/10H BRF Progression as a priest 10/10N BRF, 10/10H BRF (As Holy) 13/13N HFC, 13/13H HFC, 3/13M HFC.(As Disc) Links: Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Vyerii/simple Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3835513/8/#metric=hps&boss=0 Battlenet: ohpossum#1104Vyerii8 Oct 30, 2015