Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Jan 4, 2016 717 sub/combat LF progressed mythic. G'day. Looking for a mythic team to continue to progress into HFC and beyond. With a chance to bring a warlock/warrior combo depending on times. For any consideration please type Yonkers as proof you've read. Can work with any times or days although earlier the better. Please post your Btag and I'll add you.Bankinmon21 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 seasoned raider LF home Hey guys X HM raider LF home for legion as well as somewhere to clear current. havent raided since cata. lost interest and well yea got the bug again. notable acheivments: cleared everything as current in wotlk upto H LK with 5% kills Starcaller(10 Algalon) as current cleared all content as current in cata. inc all HM. only expection was H rag only getting to last phase like twice? if i remember. 15% H DW kill. I can play most classes at high levels, but Main is a druid not geared, my lock and i have a shaman and warriorDottincntz9 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 700 resto returning player Just came back to wow from a break after ToT in mop I had to get a new account because my old one got hacked and banned while I was away. I raided hardcore from bc to mop I have raided as resto druid resto sham holy pally and mist weaver. As I said I'm just now returning to wow and glad to be back now I want to get back to raiding so I can have a home for legion. I can raid any days from 12 am to 5am central standard time or in the morning from 10 am to 1pm central standard time I've had many top 100 ranks some top 10 I've been healing since I started wow. Good alert player fast learning. Most importantly I'm on time and consistent.Aethershunt6 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 709 resto shaman LF prog group Hi there! i transferred to Stormrage after coming back from a short break 4 weeks ago to raid with long time friends but the group fell apart. Im looking for a progression group to finish out HFC on heroic and push mythics with and play with the next expansion. As a former raid lead myself i am raid aware and know what it takes to come prepared and push progression. That being said i can take constructive criticism, be on time, have the attendance, and just have fun downing content. my availability is as follows: Mon after 10 central ST Tues after 10 Central ST Wed after 11 Central ST Thur after 10 Central ST Friday-Sunday: unavailable my time is 16 hours behind oceanic but i am willing to raid early mornings! I have my AOTCTIAC and legendary ring. My late availability is due to the anticipation of my second job starting up in the spring/summer. I am willing to server transfer for the right group. Thanks! Add me if you want to chat Hiddensquid#14549Aeliaris3 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 LF lvl 60/70 raiding guild Looking to see if there are any established guilds out there who do lvl 60/70 raids anymore on Oceanic? Thanks for your time.Jankycow1 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 <Gasm> 7/13M LF 1x Heals for core team! Gasm is looking to welcome a new healer to our raid team! We are a great group of people who have been raiding together for more than a year now. We love to have a great time raiding together with heaps of laughs. BUT we also love to down bosses and have very organised, well run raids. Current Progression: 7/13 Mythic HFC Raid times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST Wednesday, Sunday & Monday Recruitment: Healer - preferably a Monk, Shaman or Discipline priest We will also be willing to consider skilled DPS of all classes We are looking for players around 710+ item level with a legendary ring. However please feel free to apply if you are still working on your gear, as we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players. To apply please feel free to contact me online Real ID: Laws#1946 Or apply on our guild website: http://gasm.shivtr.com Looking forward to hearing from you :)Trexia0 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 <HyperKritical> on Jubei-Thos is recruiting The biggest & best PVP guild on the Jubei-Thos Oceanic server, <HyperKritical>, is now recruiting. Come and join the best Jubei-Thos PVPers around. Running weekly RGB's and daily Arena/BG trains (always a fun and fast way to gear up your character). To join simply message any of our members online and ask for an invite OR sign up via our website (hyperkritical dot guildlaunch dot com) All classes and levels of experience are welcome.Nouveau0 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 705 resto 5/13H late night early morn Just came back to wow from a break after ToT in mop I had to get a new account because my old one got hacked and banned while I was away. I raided hardcore from bc to mop I have raided as resto druid resto sham holy pally and mist weaver. As I said I'm just now returning to wow and glad to be back now I want to get back to raiding so I can have a home for legion. I can raid any days from 12 am to 5am central standard time or in the morning from 10 am to 1pm central standard time I've had many top 100 ranks some top 10 I've been healing since I started wow. Good alert player fast learning. Most importantly I'm on time and consistent. Currently 5/13H missing first 2 bosses on heroic or I'd be 7/13HAethershunt5 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 [H] Barthilas <Wheres the Rum Gone> 7/13M HERES THE RUM GONE? we are from Horde on Barthilas currently recruiting members for MYTHIC, we are a friendly group of people who don't mind having a laugh but we know when it's time to get serious. Progression 13/13 heroic 713 Mythic Raid Times Wednesday 7-10pm AEST. Thursday 7-10pm AEST. Sunday 7-10pm AEST. Monday (Non-Compulsory) 7-10pm (Mostly Alt Run's) RECRUITING: Any Tanks RDPS Balance Druid.Elemental Shaman. Warlock. Mage. Shadow priest MDPS Ret Paladin Feral Druid unholy dk Healers Holy Paladin, Resto Drui,d disc priest or holy priest, resto shaman, mistweaver We offer guild repairs, logs on fights & pots/flasks/food on request Any exceptional player could be considered so don't be shy to add me on Battlenet or give me a whisper ingame Shamanjohn or add me johnny#11491 .Shamanjohn1 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 <Restart> 9/13H Exp Raid Team And Pvpers <Restart> Oceanic Guild Recruiting! 9/13H. High Demand for exceptional DPS Raid times are: Wed/Thurs/Sun 9:30pm-12:30am Server time 9/13Mythic Raid Leader, Also recruiting for PVP! We do Rbgs, Arenas, Bgs Anything Pvp Pst Me For More Info!!!!!!Pyromániác0 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 H <Gibborim> NZ Raid Team Needs Members! Is an NZ based guild located on Khaz'Goroth and Dath'Remar. Our Raid times: Weds/Thurs/Mon pull at 6pm ST and finish at 9:30pm ST. Progression 7/7H Hm and 7/10 Normal & 2/10H BRF High Demand: Tank any except paladin, Mage, Moonkin and Holy Paladin if interested contact me on Ace3rus#6982Alysis10 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 (A) 4/13M <Impaired Judgement> Weekend Raids <Impaired Judgement> Alliance - Frostmourne Adult-oriented, laid-back, 2-night raiding guild. Raiding Schedule: Sat - 7:30 - 11:00pm AEST (server time) Sun - 7:30 - 11:00pm AEST (server time)Currently recruiting: Ranged (Hunter, Mage, Warlock, SPriest, Ele Sham, Balance) Melee (Rogue, Warrior, Frost/Unholy DK, Enh Sham) Heals (MW Monk)HFC Heroic or Mythic experience is not required. You must to be able to follow instructions and have situational awareness. Minimum requirements: For Heroic 700 ilvl 40K DPS / 35K HPSFor Mythic 710 ilvl 55K DPS / 45K HPSAll your gear must be PVE If you have any questions at all, please either reply to this post or add my btag: Cubano#1553 so we can chat.Monsterdruid2 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 Level 70 twink guild-Alliance-Aman'Thul Hello guys. I got my Warrior to level 70 a few weeks ago, and ended up deciding to twink him. For a while I've been wanting to try running old content with a group of players at the appropriate level. So today, I decided to make a guild for level 70 twinks, and was wondering if anyone on Aman'Thul would be interested in joining the guild. If you'd be interested in joining, or would like to ask anything about the guild, feel free to send a message to "UnholySloth".Unhólyavatar1 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 13 hc Tank and Healer LF Daytime/Eu guild Hi everyone we are two mature wow players both based in EU /UK and have recently set up home on us realm I have a resto druid 13hc and my friend who is also 13hc has a druid tank called Wobblit We both made a new account on US due to joining a streamers guild but they now raid 4am my time so I can not raid with them. We can raid from 18:00 GMT - 24:00 GMT Armourys Resto Druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Trinks/advanced Druid Tank http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Wobblit/advanced Alts that can be an option also Trinks Alts Holy priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Adoration/advanced Resto shm http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Fluffybun/advanced Monk healer http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Tanik%C3%B3/advanced Wobblits Alts Dk Tank http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Wobblysword/advanced Paladin Tank http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Protarion/advanced Monk Tank http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Hosu/advanced we both had cleared heroic 15 times at least on EU and twice so far on US due to forming and leading our own pugs. My btag for contact is rigsydruids#2500 Wobblits btag protarion#2130Trinks3 Jan 1, 2016
Dec 31, 2015 The Goon Squad (A) Oceanic Dreadmaul The Goon Squad< (DREADMAUL/THAURISSAN) 7/7 Highmaul (N) - 7/7 Highmaul (H) - 10/10 BRF (N) - 10/10 BRF (H) - 13/13 HFC (N) - 6/13 HFC (H) Hey guys, i'm the GM of The Goon Squad. We're a raiding Guild looking for more members for our raid team. We want to keep it short & simple as possible, we're chilled, fun, enjoyable & awesome people to be around & raid with. We have years of experience in raiding & raid leading, we help out people & gear people as much as we possibly can & are 110% fair with ALL loot when it comes to raiding. We're currently looking for more healers & DPS for our group! Provided Perks for being a raider as well! > Gems > Enchants > Food > Flasks > Runes > Pots > Buffs > A very enjoyable night We're currently 13/13 N HFC with 12/12 H Exp players looking to clear 13/13 H HFC as quick as possible to move into mythics! We're looking for RELIABLE, DEDICATED, EXPERIENCED & AWESOME players looking to join us with a great attitude & the desire to absolutely obliterate HFC! RAID NIGHTS: Wednesday & Thursday || 7:30PM - 10:30PM. SVT GMT+10 (Sydney, Melbourne time) -For More Info, Add my Btag. Bootyslayahx#6437 Hope you enjoy your day & have a great day! :)Reclusivex0 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 {A} Darkness consuming | 9/13N Hey there! Darkness consuming is looking for people to join our 8/13 N > HFC raid team. We're full of friendly members and just looking to progress through content while having fun at the same time. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30pm until 11:00pm server time (GMT 10+) we are currently looking for full time raiders of all specs and classes. Whether you're new to raiding or fully mythic geared looking for a team we are here to have fun and teach people along the way. We also run mythic dungeons on friday from 6pm until we finish. apply on the guild site at darknessconsuming.enjin.com Casual players and pvpers are welcome!Dïfferënt0 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 H <Pantry Raiders> Oceanic Barthilas <Pantry Raiders> 12/13 H Are looking for committed and experienced raid members for a 3 night a week progression guild. Looking for raiders who are keen to progress into mythic with a solid and friendly core group. Raid times are Wed/Sun/Mon 8pm- 11pm AEDT At the moment we are in need of many dps classes listed below: - Retribution paladin - Enhance/Elemental Shaman - Feral Druid - Shadow Priest - Warlock - Hunter Other classes may be considered so don't be afraid to post a reply or add my Btag: Bignato#6644 ThankyouNatõ4 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 [H-Barthilas] 13/13H 1/13M Rebirth <Rebirth> 13/13H 1/13M On Barthilas Horde is recruiting raiders! We are a fairly new guild, formed with the intention of building a solid core team of skilled raiders who want to grow the guild in a positive way, work together to progress through content, have fun and make new friends. Schedule: Wed Thurs 9pm-12am GMT+10/Server (Form at 8:45pm) Requirements: - Gems/Enchants - Teamspeak with working headset - Skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. - We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. - High Attendance Current Recruitment Needs: DPS: All Range DPS considered Heals: Mostly Full but any healers considered. Tanks: Paladin Druid Monk Always looking for exceptional players regardless of class/spec. Contact me in game at btag Lucid#1675, Diziple#6260, Andrew#6331, Indie#1133 We look forward to hearing from you!Tamagoyaki1 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 LF Singapore raiding Guild Previous guild broke up at gorefiend ilv 736 Disc Priest 13/13H 5/13M expCombatration4 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 3/13M Frost/Blood Death Knight LF OCE Guild Hello, I'm Ashenrune, I'm a 717 Frost/Blood Death Knight currently on Proudmoore. I've found the US ping is a little unpredictable for mythic progression and am looking to progress further. I enjoy doing extra jobs in the raid, first to put my hand up for interrupts or melee soak groups, comfortable with add control with grips, I have experience in tanking and I poor a great amount of focus on my performance as a team player rather than just as an individual. I'm looking for an Alliance guild on an OCE server, will transfer for the right people. That raids weekdays/nights. I'm a bartender by trade so unfortunately weekends are just a little rough. if I sound like what you're looking for then please add me on Batletag Telemetrik#1282Ashenrune1 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 732 Sub Rogue LF Guild options 732 Sub/Combat Rogue LF 2 nights/week raiding guild. Willing to faction and realm change for good grp. After a mature grp that doesnt mucking around. dont mind having fun while raiding, but not wasting other peoples time. we are all here to down bosses. Always come prepared and on time. Currently 9/13M raiding with Tempered. Great guild but due to new work schedule finding 11:30pm finish is a little late for a 5:30am starter. Just looking for options coming into Legion, looking to possible play my feral/guardian come legion. dont mind playing my rogue either. Sunday/Wednesday preferred days, leave a comment and ill see what works.Rowmance9 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 [A] 720 Resto Druid LF Guild Recently moved to Japan for Work from the US. Looking to push content in HFC and more importantly in Legion, Raid times for me are a non factor i can make all times. Extremely experienced on many toons as i have all healers very well geared but finally have free time from my old hectic schedule to push some content and i need to get it done. So, please add me in game for any questions @ AlexNewhoff1#1224 thank youBärda2 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 726 13/13H Blood DK LF H/M Guild 726 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild, available any nights all week.Niz1 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 no longer looking thanks .Sanarah0 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 US guild-Oceanic times 9/13M LF heals/ranged US late night raiding guild. Looking for those players that are US based that need to raid at off times or the oceanic player that misses the 200ms lag Founded during MOP, Quarantine consists of a solid base of players that have raided late night for many years with lots of hard mode experience and success. Some of us have played since vanilla. Our core raid team has been raiding together for the past 3 years. WHERE: Ner'zhul. - Los Angeles data center. The ner'zhul server offers great options for late night/early morning activity and is slightly horde favored in terms of population. merged with Frostmane and Tortheldrin. WHEN: We raid Pacific Standard Time. ( GMT -7) (not accounting for silly daylight savings time.) 11:45 to 3AM T, W, Th (PST) - Alt run: Heroic Friday night- Additional alt runs dependent on interest. CURRENT PROGRESS: HFC- 9/13M 13/13H 13/13N CURRENT NEED: Ranged: Hunter, S-priest, Mage, or Boomkin Healer: MW-monk, Druid Melee: Rogue - Any exceptional raider please apply. WHAT WE EXPECT: looking for at least 700iLVL with legendary ring ( or very close to it) and some history of Heroic/mythic raiding. Gear can be over looked dependent on past raid experience on a case-by-case basis. If you do not have hard mode experience and still want to raid,we offer an alt run. (almost full clear HFC Normal/Heroic on Friday. Pay your dues, get some gear, have fun and move up to the main raid. We also realize there are people that want to Just have a no fuss alt run. Post a quick app and mention that you only want to do the alt run. Disclaimer: We are a adult raiding guild rated M for mature. We do not mean to offend, but some of the guild content could be considered offensive. If you are the sensitive type you might want to pass up this group. Best of luck to you. If you are interested app here: http://quarantine-guild.com/ or add me Kinaze#1549 Thank you for looking Edited by Kinazie on 10/7/2015 9:30 PM PDTKinazie11 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 29, 2015 <GoatSquad> 13/13 N 8/13H Barthilas horde OCEANIC BARTHILAS HORDE <GoatSquad> 25M a Recently reformed guild from Cataclysm is Recruiting the following: 1x Sub/combat rogue 1x Frost DK 1x Enhancment Shaman/WW Monk 1x Warlock 1x Hpally 1x Disc priest 1x MW monk However any interested players not of the above specs can contact an officer about freeing up a raid spot Raid times are Thursday/Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00PM OCEANIC SERVER TIME GMT +10:00 Goat Squad has been raiding 1 month now and has full cleared normal mode and is progressing quickly through heroic, our core team & officers are very skilled players and raid leaders and are looking for players who can consistently commit to our raid times. Experience and high skill levels are not essential as we are happy to work with you to improve your current position within the expac, especially if, like us, you have just returned to the game. Our guild also has a large casual player base with Mythic dungeons run daily by alts, and many Yolo normal HFC alt runs. If interested, Leave a comment here or PM the following players in game: (myself) Goatpig Bnet: red#6298 Pugeater Bnet: Wooshy#2216 taffttGoatpig0 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 28, 2015 WRA recruiting, trying to grow our guild on WRA, need alot of support so asking for anyone intersted/looking for a fam. the core of us pvp but tryin to expand into raiding and RP. we do havea guild website, still fairly new so alot work still being done> http://domussanguinem.shivtr.com/ if ya need a run down on the community. were very family oriented as in we try to help and work together. finding players with ideal synergy to make a deadly comp. the guild has been around since MOP but cause of the WOD flop we lost many of our regulars to other games, but we do expect them to return come legion. any questions or such please feel free to message me here or on webpage. we welcome all class, playstyles, levels, and races. we strive to be the strongest players in game but it is not achievable alone so join us and join in the gloryFosterr0 Dec 28, 2015
Dec 28, 2015 [H] <Rebirth> is Recruiting <Rebirth> 13/13N 6/13H On Barthilas Horde is recruiting raiders! We are a fairly new guild, formed with the intention of building a solid core team of skilled raiders who want to grow the guild in a positive way, work together to progress through content, have fun and make new friends. A few of us raided previously and got 13/13N and 10/13H before the guild fell apart. But we will be starting from Normals to gear new people up. Schedule: Wed Thurs 9pm-12am GMT+10/Server (Form at 8:45pm) Requirements: - Gems/Enchants - Teamspeak with working headset - Skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. - We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. - High Attendance Current Recruitment Needs: DPS: Shadow Priest Mage Hunter Heals: Monk Shaman Pally Tanks: Deathknight Druid Monk Always looking for exceptional players regardless of class/spec. Contact me in game at btag Lucid#1675, Diziple#6260, Andrew#6331, Indie#1133 We look forward to hearing from you!Lucidarrow1 Dec 28, 2015
Dec 28, 2015 <GoatSquad> 13/13 N 8/13H Barthilas horde OCEANIC BARTHILAS HORDE <GoatSquad> 25M a Recently reformed guild from Cataclysm is Recruiting the following: 1x Sub/combat rogue 1x Frost DK 1x Enhancment Shaman/WW Monk 1x Warlock 1x Hpally 1x Disc priest 1x MW monk However any interested players not of the above specs can contact an officer about freeing up a raid spot Raid times are Thursday/Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00PM OCEANIC SERVER TIME GMT +10:00 Goat Squad has been raiding 1 month now and has full cleared normal mode and is progressing quickly through heroic, our core team & officers are very skilled players and raid leaders and are looking for players who can consistently commit to our raid times. Experience and high skill levels are not essential as we are happy to work with you to improve your current position within the expac, especially if, like us, you have just returned to the game. Our guild also has a large casual player base with Mythic dungeons run daily by alts, and many Yolo normal HFC alt runs. If interested, Leave a comment here or PM the following players in game: (myself) Goatpig Bnet: red#6298 Pugeater Bnet: Wooshy#2216 taffttGoatpig0 Dec 28, 2015
Dec 27, 2015 LF alliance weekend raiding guild GMT+8 Hey all, I just started off on my shaman not long ago, and looking to join a weekend raiding guild (Sorry I'm unable to commit on weekdays) as a healer. I am an experienced raider, with 5/13M exp HFC on another toon. Although I've just started playing shaman, I am actively learning on how to improve on my role, working to be better. I'm currently looking for an Alliance weekend raiding guild. Not planning on faction changing as I've only just changed recently. Right now I am only able to play as healer as I've only been working on that. However in the future I would like to be able to work on my dps as well to have an option to play either role as needed. I'm usually online during evenings as I'm currently working. If you find me suitable for your guild, feel free to contact me at Desty#1938Cuddlyboo3 Dec 27, 2015
Dec 27, 2015 [A] LF PVP Guild on Frostmourne Hey all. As my title stats looking for a active PVP guild to join for RBG's, Arena queues and looking for mature players with constructive feedback. Thanks. SlyTrixySlytrixy0 Dec 27, 2015
Dec 26, 2015 Team Looking for a home-What we bring- I'm a 726 blood dk or 715 Enh/Ele Sham(Prefer the Shaman) and can bring friends which include a 728 Frost/UH DK, 726 Disc Priest and 725 Fury Warrior. We come as a group and will only come together and not accept being benched. We're all 13/13 heroic and want to push mythic progression because our current raid team isn't mythic capable. we'd love to chat some time. elborracho#1559 or pewpew#1562 that's the gm and co gms btags. We all raid together mornings Thur/Fri 10am EST to 1pm EST.Orcnastier0 Dec 26, 2015
Dec 26, 2015 8/13N Darkness Consuming GMT 10+ Hey there! Darkness consuming is looking for people to join our 8/13 N > HFC raid team. We're full of friendly members and just looking to progress through content while having fun at the same time. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30pm until 11:00pm server time (GMT 10+) we are currently looking for full time raiders of all specs and classes. Whether you're new to raiding or fully mythic geared looking for a team we are here to have fun and teach people along the way. We also run mythic dungeons on friday from 6pm until we finish. apply on the guild site at darknessconsuming.enjin.com Casual players and pvpers are welcome!Dïfferënt0 Dec 26, 2015
Dec 26, 2015 <Leviticus> Entry level heroic/mythic raiding Hey there! (H) <Leviticus> is an entry level/intermediate and social raiding guild on Khaz'Goroth recruiting for our newly formed 1 night a week heroic raid team, currently 12/13H. We raid 6-9pm ST on Sundays. We are trying to fill out our roster to finish off the content on heroic and make a late push for mythic at some point in the new year! A number of our raiding officers have significant mythic experience (9/13M+) and are looking to utilise this knowledge to improve raiding outcomes, whilst still maintaining a fun and social atmosphere. We are currently after: 1-2x Healers (shaman, monk or paladin!) HIGH DEMAND 1-2x non prot tier DPS (spriests, boomkins, warlocks, mages, DKS!) And any other awesome people with a sense of fun and motivation to improve :) We also run optional weekly HFC raids for gear and newer/returning raiders with only an ilevel requirement and good attitude to join. N Manny/Archi and lower H HFC - Wednesdays 7:30pm 705+ ilevel If this sounds like you, respond to this post or send me an in game mail! :)Loralai6 Dec 26, 2015
Dec 26, 2015 [H] <Stylin> 12/13M BARTHILAS Thank you for visiting our page, but unfortunately we have been forced to stop raiding due to a lack of attendance. Raid times: Never Progression: Highmaul: 7/7 Heroic (22 man), 2/7 Mythic. Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Heroic (15 man) Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Normal, 13/13 Heroic, 12/13 Mythic About the current raid team: Most of the members of the current raid team are expert !@#$-talkers that consistently perform well in raid environments. Although there is much emphasis on individual skill in the guild, the ability to work well as a team is also important. About the guild: Stylin is a Horde raiding guild on the Oceanic server Barthilas. We're a guild that gets content down while having a good time. Stylin is not a guild for faceless drones that want to use each other to get gear. About you: New members will undergo a trial period to check for all the usual requirements. We will be watching your attendance and timeliness, ability to follow instructions, learn encounters at a steady rate, not fail to the same mechanic constantly, being able to research the fight for yourself as well as contribute to the raid and be able to take and provide constructive criticism. Benefits: Once you join, the guild supplies all of your buff food, flasks, potions, gems and enchants. However, all trash BoEs are given to the guild bank to be sold, if they aren't going to be used by anyone in the raid. No one has guild repairs enabled, instead, the guild bank gold is divided between the raiders once it reaches a high amount. Loot method: Loot is distributed by the raid leader, after multiple factors have been considered, including: guild/raid dedication, raid performance, stat priority, role and current gear. If you are interested in a piece of gear, you link the piece of gear that you will be replacing.Magnious34 Dec 26, 2015
Dec 25, 2015 [H] <Laetus Domus> Saurfang 3/13M Need heals! LD is a semi-hardcore raid guild, looking to boost our roster. ABOUT US: LD was created by a core of friends who have been raiding together since Firelands, with quite a few having played since Vanilla. We foster kinship, loyalty and respect among guildies and encourage participation in other guild activities also eg achievement nights, alt raids; bg's etc. ABOUT THE RAID TEAM: We raid 3 nights a week and have a positive raiding environment, pushing through content at our own pace. In saying that, we do expect raiders to turn up on time, to have a minimum of 80% attendance, to research fights beforehand, to put the effort in to maximise gear outside of raid if / where necessary, and to know their class well and play with a high level of skill. RAID TIMES: Wed, Thurs, Mon - 8.00pm - 10.30pm Sydney, Australia time. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Healer- Resto Druid or Resto Shaman preferred Rdps - Warlock, S/priest preferred but any class consideredFor more information contact maccers#1519 or murtski#1744Fulobull0 Dec 25, 2015
Dec 25, 2015 LF weekend raiding guild on +8gmt time. Just coming back to wow and looking for a weekend raiding guild if possible.. either early morning 8am to noon or 9.30pm to midnight onwards would be ideal.. Have AOTC for ToT and SoO, furthest went 10/14 heroic pre mythic patch and 14/14 after. Stopped awhile after WoD came out and currently only have pugged up to 9/13hfc heroic. Happy to play either my mage or prot/ret pally. Would like to tank if possible have Proven Def title level 90. Btag is Crackpotpo#6162Potatomage2 Dec 25, 2015
Dec 25, 2015 [A] Basement Dwellers (NEWLY RECRUITING) About us: Basement Dwellers is a newly formed guild on the oceanic realm of Frostmourne. We intend to start normal raids fairly soon with our sights aimed at heroic in the future. Our members all have experience raiding and our guild leaders are excellent raid leaders with skills such as understanding fights and overcoming boss mechanics fluently. The current set of officers are all good friends outside of the game and aren't too demanding when it comes to raids and the requirements. We prefer freshly dinged 100's so we can all gear up together but anyone from any level is welcome to join. Expectations: We are seeking several things from our raiders/members and below is a short list of what we expect; 1. Overall knowledge of core boss mechanics 2. A positive attitude. Your attitude is the most important thing to maintain during a progression raid, players who strive to keep a healthy attitude in the raid group will go a very long way. 3. Attendance, as we slowly enter HFC we expect to see our raiders attend most of the raids, we just want to see that you are actually interested in our raids. Raid times: As we slowly form our core raid group we will decide on times that best suit everyone, as for now there are none. And if you just feel like joining our guild for the sake of it we do not mind at all, message either of the people listed below for an invite; Spanglish#1171 (Smelloid) Matty#1128 (Matys) Tonixx#1971 (Yizy)Smelloid4 Dec 25, 2015
Dec 23, 2015 [H]<Noctem> Saurfang (3/13M) LF Ranged DPS <Noctem-Saurfang]> (13/13N), (13/13H), (3/13M) - Currently recruiting for our core Mythic raid team. We raid Fri/Sun/Mon each week. Ideally looking for geared/ranged DPS immediate start in core team. Mythic experience preferred but no necessary. - Recruiting: Balance Druid, Warlock, Ele-Shaman, Spriest. (other classes/roles considered). - You can reach us here, or via BTAG: (Bishnu#1703) (Depth#1787) (Hoskey#1673)Bishizznit6 Dec 23, 2015
Dec 22, 2015 (A) Darkness consuming 3/13N HFC Hey there! Darkness Consuming is a Raiding/Pvp/Casual guild looking for dedicated Raiders/Pvpers and active casual players. Active and friendly admins, it is rare that atleast one admin isn't on. Not hardcore raiders by any means just having fun while progressing through the latest content. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm until 11pm. Apply at Darknessconsuming.enjin.comDïfferënt0 Dec 22, 2015
Dec 22, 2015 (H) The NightsWatch - Nagrand Who We Are: <The NightsWatch> Is a great place to come and meet some fantastic people who enjoy gaming together and who have been around MoP. We have both great social and raiding within our close team. We are always seeking to improve our toons and make progression into the new raids. we also look to maintain a good atmosphere through humour and banter amongst our diverse playerbase. WoD Progression: We have recently returned to the game after a fair stint off and are looking to get back into raiding Hellfire Citadel once everyone returns in the new year. Raid Schedule: Times are subject to change. Sunday 9pm - 11:30pm Monday 9pm - 11:30pm Recruitment: We are seeking the following classes: - Warlock - S Priest - Fury/Arms Warrior - Frost DK - Resto Druid - Balance Druid - Rogue - Disc/Holy Priest Fear Not! If your class is not in the above list we are always looking for quality recruits and are happy to switch up the team where needed. So please come and talk to us. Contact Us: For any addition information please feel free to contact any of the officers in our ranks or myself. Anyone within the guild can pass on your messages to officers. Looking forward to hearing from you all. GM: Reapernoski#1960Noski0 Dec 22, 2015
Dec 21, 2015 [A] Defamed - Frostmourne 1/13M LFM Defamed is a newly formed guild by a small group of raiders recently transferred from Barthilas US with the goal of building a strong raid team to push Mythic Hellfire Citadel before the end up the expansion and make a competitive push into Legion. We are looking for like-minded raiders with the skill and motivation to finish Mythic progression this expansion and have an ongoing focus for Legion. We will accept applications on their current skill over their current item level. What we expect from our raiders: -Teamspeak with working mic and a willingness to communicate. -Stable internet connection/computer -Consistent raid attendence -Good attitude and patience -Online and prepared 15-30 minutes before raid. -In-Depth knowledge of your class and of raids/bosses -A mindset to progress and kill bosses, we aren’t your mother and we will not hold your hand. Be prepared. If you wish to make an application, make a new thread in the recruitment thread of the forums. Raid Nights: - Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 7:30 to 10:30pm SVT during daylight savings. 7:00 to 10:00pm SVT otherwise. If you have any more questions regarding an application or the guild. Feel free to contact any of our officers. Moller#1770 Jonstosik#1689 Pachee#2415Nikh0 Dec 21, 2015
Dec 21, 2015 725 Hpaladin and/or 725 disc LF guild! Hey folks it has been hard for me to make raid times after my schedule changed so i need to look elsewhere, , i have 10 years of raiding experience and currently at 5/13 mythic exp. please add Vvagner#1535 or email me @ pixieonmyscooter@gmail.com. 730pm + no mondays .Lightsluht1 Dec 21, 2015
Dec 21, 2015 [A] 724 ret pally LF mythic guild - 6/13m Hey guys, I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild for HFC and beyond. Currently 724 ilvl with legendary ring and 4 piece, 6/13m. Looking to raid 2-3 days a week. If you're interested in having a chat, add my btag. Thanks, Avenger. law#1866Avenger2 Dec 21, 2015
Dec 21, 2015 Disc729/shadow 725 LF guild to raid with Looking for a guild to raid with over next two weeks. Prefer dpsing> healing but can do both. 7/13m but knows all fights.Omegaxis0 Dec 21, 2015
Dec 21, 2015 **(A)Intolerance Aman'Thul** 4/13M Recruiting Our Vision Is to bring together highly proficient gamers for the common goal of clearing World of Warcraft raiding content within a relative social setting. Our Mission To continually develop individual guild members to enhance their overall gaming experience from an achievement, team work and social interaction point of view. Our Goals To offer people with a life outside of WOW the opportunity to RAID at a suitable and sustainable time a few nights a week. To be ranked within the top 100 guilds of our region and continually be ahead of the Nerf curve. Where we are Now Intolerance formed at the start of World’s of Dreanor and during this time has gone through various stages of growth and decline. Prior to the release of Hellfire Assault, we were pushing into Mythic content but with many members suffering burnout and needing to attend to real world concerns we retracted and rebuilt. We have implemented structural changes to the leadership team, secured a strong Raid core and have commenced Mythic raiding again. Please review Wow Progress to view our current progression in Mythic raiding. As continual evolvement is a core trait of our guild, we have reflected on our raid performances and compared them worldwide. From this, we know we have a solid foundation and are now seeking additional high calibre players to bolster our ranks. Our roster currently consists of 24 members, of which 18 maintain an average attendance above 87%. To ensure we are able to cope with Real Life events we are seeking to increase our roster to 25 members giving the ability to alter the composition as required. We invite you to visit our website www.intolerance-guild.enjin.com to review our current class availability. With that said, exceptional players will always be considered if they fit within the ethos of our guild. If you believe you fit into this category, feel free to apply with links to your logs for review. Our Culture We are a social group of people who like to get things done whilst having a chat about anything that crosses our minds, from the day’s news to venting about work or other frustrations. Not all of our members play every day of the week and we don’t expect people to play more than they want or need to. If members ask for help we expect that help will be provided if possible. With regards to progression runs, we dial down the social aspect to some degree to concentrate on the task at hand. There is no yelling or screaming if something does not go to plan or someone stuff up. Our preference is to discuss our wipes, review our strategy, identify issues and work out solutions. If a member is simply having an off night and causing a concern they would be removed from that evenings Raid for the greater benefit. Degrees of Separation Many guilds still run with the mantra ‘it’s their way or the highway’. You are seeking to join them after all, and therefore must comply with this that or the other whilst not been provided any type of assistance. We are a little different in this thinking as we are playing a game after all. Our expectations are • you respect other members of the guild and the decisions made by the leadership team. • common curtesy. • You turn up when you say you will or let us know ahead of time. • You come prepared to the Raid. Food, Flasks and Repairs are provided by the guild. All you need to do is ensure your Addon’s are up to date. • you can play your character within its ilvl constraints. • you can and want to work as a team seeking to execute the strategy above all personal goals. • you want to develop as a player and will seek out the help that is available to you. If all this sounds too good to be true we can assure you its not. Contrary to what people generally believe, you don’t have to be Hardcore to be successful in WOW. You simply need the right people in the right atmosphere which is what we have created. Raid Schedule 3 Nights per week - Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Raid’s commence 9 pm EST with invites going out at 8:30 pm. During Australian Daylight savings which runs from the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April our raid times are moved back in affected regions and commence at 10 pm i.e. Sydney. We do this to ensure that people not affected by Daylight savings maintain the ability to Raid at times suitable for Real Life commitments to be dealt with. So put in an application, join the fold, and see how enjoyable raiding can actually be. Our primary recruitment officer - Sìpher can be contacted at Deshall#1710 Regards, The Leadership TeamSìpher0 Dec 21, 2015
Dec 21, 2015 Philanthropy-Saurfang Weekend 4pmSt 13/13H Hey there, We are a weekend raiding guild raiding at 4pm server time Saturdays and Sundays casual raiding and pushing into mythic raiding We require mumble for voice communication. currently 13/13 heroic and usually have between 15 and 18 people but looking to fill more permanent roles :) We are currently looking for: DPS- Druid- Feral Shaman- Elemental, Enhance Priest Healers- Holy paladin Mistweaver monk Battle tag is Rustix#1893 thanks!Garamin4 Dec 21, 2015