Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Jun 24, 2015 [H] <Illuminati Confirmed> LFM Jubei'thos Illuminati Confirmed is a new guild made up of experienced players freshly moved over from Alliance, currently Recruiting for Mythic progression in 6.2 EDIT 8/13 Normal HFC Still looking for DPS/Heals ****** Currently Looking for -Ranged/Melee DPS -1 Healer(Druid or Monk) Raid Times -Monday: 8.00pm - 11.00pm -Wednesday: 8.00pm - 11.00pm -Thursday: 8.00pm - 11.00pm Guild Website http://www.illuminati-confirmed.enjin.com/home http://www.illuminati-confirmed.enjin.com/recruitment You can contact us for more details Eddiemoophy - djwok#1407 Fàith - Faith#1317 [i][/i]Fàith3 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 <Everglade> Recruiting for PvP (Friendly) <Everglade>, formed in 2013, the guild was originally a friends and family only guild with slow to little no progression due to the time we spent levelling our characters and just having fun. As for the guild now, we are striving for the "old-school guild" feeling. We don't believe in mass invites and instead we want a small/medium base of players no bigger than perhaps 30 players online at once. We want players who are both experienced and willing to share their knowledge and adventures of the game. As we gain numbers (and when the season starts) we are hoping to start weekly guild RBG's. However as for now, and until we have enough numbers, we will be focused on getting our players honour geared and again "when the season starts", will help our players in reaching their conquest cap's through arenas and yolo rbg's. Perhaps you're thinking "Cool.. another non-active 'social/PvP' guild" but although our player base may seem small at this current time, we are experienced WoW players and can help you with all your player needs, including dealing with those pesky Horde! Even though the title says "Recruiting for PvP" we are also interested in forming a core raid group when we have dedicated numbers. We accept anyone above level 40 and offer guild repairs for all ranks. With anyone with a character level 90+ all alt's will be accepted into the guild, no matter what level, class and race. Add my BattleTag Exoplex#1898 to find me in-game for an invite or comment here for more information.Rhyorz0 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 LF Raid Team! Hello, I am currently a 674 Ret Pally. I am looking for a morning raid team somewhere within 8am-1pm EST. I work 3rd shift so I can not raid with my guild of almost 2 years. I can play any dps class you would need even if I do not have that class. I am willing to boost then level and with 6.2 just launching catching up on gear wont be that difficult. I am willing to transfer to any server and will change factions. I was 13/14 Mythic SoO and am currently 7/10 H BFR. Contact me at Kash#1251Kashik0 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Protection Paladin (Ex-Hardcore) LF 6.2 Guild Looking for a guild to do Mythic Progression with for 6.2, only interested in guilds that have cleared Mythic Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry or have shown to clear content consistently. Can also play a Guardian Druid if need be: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Karjaisu/simple Iv'e come back from a 6 month break hence the current progression I'm at (5/10M). Prefer guilds on Frostmourne but would be open to guilds on other servers if the offer is appealing enough. BC - All content cleared while current. (Hardcore) WotLK - All content cleared while current. (Hardcore) Cata - All content cleared while current. (Semi-hardcore) MoP - All content cleared while current. (Semi-hardcore) If your interested please leave your guild details on this post, or contact me via my B-Tag: Virtue#6915Suojaus3 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 [A]702 disc LF <9 hours raiding guild Due to various real life commitments recently, I need to scale down my raiding hours. Guild must be: - Alliance - Less than 9 raid hours a week(~6 is even better) - With around 5/10M kills in BRF or more Add infinito#1361 to btag for more details.Sopsopsop0 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Recruiting: Cross Guild Raid Team Hey guys, We've got a Cross Guild Raid team going and we are looking to beef up our numbers a little bit. In particular we need several more DPS and at least one DPS with a heal offspec. The two Main Guilds currently involved in this are Circle of Prosperity and The Crimson Brigade. Joining either guild for this team is not a strict requirement, however we wouldn't turn down a request to join our ranks :) We are not Hardcore raiders by any means, but we do want to push a bit harder and further than many more casual groups do. We are currently 7/7H HM, 10/10N BRF and 5/10H BRF (about 12% off 6/10). We could be a lot further ahead than this, but our relatively small group size has meant that we have had to 'waste' several raid nights on easier bosses due to a lack of numbers when people were unable to make the run. We are currently running 3 healers with a total of about 15 people (though most nights we run with 11-13). We are looking at increasing group size to as much as 20, running a 4th healer. The majority of our raiders are located along Australia's East coast, however we do have a couple of Kiwis as well. Therefore, our raids are all based on AEST. The Main team raids on Wednesdays from 8-10PM and Saturdays from 7.30-11PM (sometimes later). There is also an optional Guild run on Friday nights from 8.00-11.00PM We are looking at trialling newcomers this coming Wednesday night starting at 8:00PM. For this purpose we will likely be sticking with BRF for one last night, before moving on to HFC on Saturday night, as well as Friday night for the Guild run. Again, we are currently looking for more DPS at least one with a healing offspec. We need approximately 2 more Melee DPS. We would also love to have a strong Mage, Boomkin and Shadow Priest. Unfortunately, we already have 3 Hunters. Hit me up here, or in-game Schmuckules#1208 Cheers!Schmuckules1 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Archaeos <Frostmourne> - Recruiting for 6.2! Archaeos of Frostmourne (2/10M with many 4/10M) are recruiting to fill out our ranks for 6.2 and beyond. We raid Wed, Thu, Mon 8pm - 11pm svt While we take each pull seriously - there's alot of banter in between pulls and general comraderie / good company and little drama, as we help each other out where needed Currently looking for 2 x Melee, 2 Ranged (no Hunters) and 1 Heals (non Disc) Add... Cyclaw#1429 Meetdarj#1261 Trimshadow#1423 For a chat, or put in an app at http://archaeosfrostmourne.enjin.comBeasttrim6 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 7/10M Holy Priest 690 LFG Looking to transfer back to Oceanic servers before 6.2 to raid again (having alot of fun on Proudmoore though). Will not faction change at this point. Only considering a 3 day maximum schedule, with 3 hours per raid at most. Would like a solid team, with no rotten attitudes that are possibly active outside of raid hours. Brownie points if you enjoy food because its food and recognise that food is both love and life. Extra brownie points if your group is > 21 so that I don't feel like the only one with the dilemma of preventing crows feet. TIA for reading and for responding. May the power of pizza and chocolate save your sanity.Vanillakiss14 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 LF Casual Raiding GMT +8 (A) Guild As the title says, I'm looking for a casual raiding guild to call home. I enjoy being part of a community and doing things together, progression isn't everything. That said, I have 10/10H BRF experience, primarily as a Healer. However, as I have young kids who may need attention in the middle of a raid, I'm looking for a guild with a more flexible approach when it comes to raiding. Aside from the occasional need to run off mid-raid, I am focused and will pull my weight. I'm looking to join a core team, and not just be a sub or casual, I want to work for my loot and contribute to the guild. My preferred raid times would be from 930pm - 1230am (GMT +8), up to 3 times a week. As I have a small cadre of Alts, I'm only looking for at Alliance guilds on any server, so please post your guild info Vertinari#1915. Thanks. *Edit* I forgot to add that my main is a 690 Holydin, and am willing to switch classes if needed.Pratchett6 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 689 prot paladin LFG Hello. I'm currently in a small guild that's never really going to push mythic, and I'm looking to get into mythic on this character while I get a second character up to par to join them in my off time. I'm currently at 689 as a prot paladin, with a 690 or 691 holy offspec. I have 7/7H, 1/7M, and 10/10H experience, I'm always looking to learn more about how I can be a better tank in both class-specific and role areas. And best of all, I have a huge amount of free time...six nights a week. So here's the basics! ME: A twenty-something living in Japan, tanking and clearing content, looking for mutual commitment and a progressive relationship. YOU (all): A guild looking for a tank, raiding 2-4 times a week, on days EXCLUDING Wednesday, the one day that I have a set obligation that I can't move without considerable notice (this is an obligation that runs until about 10pm ST), looking for a long-term relationship and success in the future. My btag is cbvanguard#1442, if you feel that special spark, please consider sending me a message! (Yes I am 100% willing to faction-change if the offer is right.)Kalaedis5 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 670 Feral / 664 resto shammy LF raiding home HELLO, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. I Work different hours. but the time I could raid are the following in GMT +8 Sunday 9am- 1pm through Wednesday Thursday 11 pm - 3am I also have a hunter and mage 663 lvl and full 660 pvp gear also. you can contact me at dad#1614 or I'll watch the forums . thanks againVindeitta1 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 Druid (Resto and Guard) LF raid progression Hey I am picking up WoW once again for the first time in six months. I have played since vanilla with a few breaks. I am looking to raid with an organized guild. I also live in Pacific Time Zone if that's a problem.Donowitz0 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 [A] Invalid Characters 10/10H BRF <Invalid Characters> is a Frostmourne Alliance raiding guild based in Australia. We are looking for eager and skilled recruits to start Mythic Progression. We are a semi-casual guild, so we have a relaxed raiding environment but we also favour progression. So we expect that when it is needed all the fun and jokes can be put aside so we can push through some bosses. It is also very important that there is respect between members as there is low tolerance for toxicity. Everyone is playing the game because it is fun and enjoyable, so we don't need someone going around to ruin all that. Raid Times: Friday & Sunday - 8.30pm - 11pm Server Time or (GMT +10) Currently Recruiting: Tank - Blood Death Knight, Guardian Druid Healers - Restoration Shaman (If possible dps OS would be lovely) Dps - Rogue, Windwalker Monk, Balance Druid, Hunter, Death Knight, Feral Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest. Requirements: Access to Ventrillo (A microphone is not necessary unless you are a tank) Knowledge of boss encounters Knowledge of your own class/role Minimum ilvl of 670Kuchiru12 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 New Nagrand/Caelestrasz Casual Guild *DELETED*Ammanoor0 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 [A-Gundrak] GMT+8 Casual with PvE/Raid Slant Critical Section of Gundrak Alliance was formed in June 2015 by three introverts, two of whom have experience raiding in BC and WotLK before quitting for real-life. The third has a tendency to tank with his back, but only because facing the people hurting him brings bad memories. We are looking for people above 18 real-life years of real-life age whose most active gaming period is: 20:00 - 00:00 GMT+8, or 22:00 - 02:00 AEST, or 23:00 - 03:00 AEDT. Which days we raid on are not determined yet - we felt it would be better to find people before deciding on raid days and frequency. Tentatively, at least Wednesday and Sunday evenings are out (or we begin late on those days). We welcome all classes/roles of any level regardless of raiding experience, as long as you have a good attitude and can focus during the raid. Everyone plays games to have fun or to get a vacuous sense of achievement, but nobody is going to have fun if the group repeatedly wipes. While we are generally laid back and will laugh about wipes/blunders, we expect everyone to be serious, put in hard work and pull his/her weight when the need arises. There are 3.5 of us playing regularly now, with ten regular members a stretch goal. Our mains are clevel 30+ at present and will probably be able to begin raiding in September. Our primary aim is to build a small, intimate gaming community to make up for the lack of friends IRL. We are willing to try other games during off days and, in the highly unlikely event that WoW should perish before us, move on to other games. For now, our focus is on 10-man raids and dungeon challenges while catching up with the changes in WoW. I logged in after 6 years out of the game and was euphoric to see 3000+ gold in hand. I have not felt such joy and hope since installing Tinder and swiping right on every face.. thank you Blizz! :`) We may be encumbered by work and life now, but there remains a hardcore streak within that compels us to seek the toughest challenges PvE has to offer. I heard that's 20-man Mythic now, but I don't see myself managing twenty people when I can't even cope with one waistline. Mythic will have to be filed under KIV. We understand that gaming is secondary to life, so we will not impose an extension of the raid or extra raid days. We also understand if emergencies crop up. However, we expect those who have committed to a raid night to show up prepared and on time. With our limited playing time, it is imperative that we are efficient in raids. That said, we also understand if work/life unexpectedly holds you or calls you back over the weekend, as it has happened to us. We are looking for people who can give and take, and understand we get unintentionally inconvenienced by others from time to time and are willing to accept that. We currently have no plans for PvP, but are happy to let anyone organise some PvP within the guild. We prefer a flat structure for the guild and consensus in our decisions. However, should people misbehave then we will have to resort to management by perkele. When it comes to introverts, that means power resides in whoever types the loudest. We: - see the player behind the keyboard and understand he/she has feelings and a life. - do not have feelings or a life. - have an irreverent attitude. - are flexible enough to be laid back outside raids and serious in them. - are flexible enough to be mature about important things and make inappropriate jokes about those of no consequence. You: - can tolerate inappropriate jokes (no pressure to partake). - can provide notice in advance of when you can/cannot raid. - can see that it's about a group of people playing the same game together. Bonus if you appreciate Italo Disco. For live-chat, contact Mutex, Spinlock or Selmaphore (Gundrak) in game, or bitserkr#6467. Many thanks for reading! <3Selmaphore0 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 10/10 Mythic Druid - 3 Specs LFG Going to keep it grade school and short as interview may be a better way to get to know me. I'm currently playing Druid as an alt. I raid Main Holy Paladin/Monk on US servers during EST hours. I've always had a alt/main for morning raiding and I'm looking to do the same. My druid is currently 10/10 Mythic, I can play Feral, Balance & Guardian very well and looking for a guild to support those 3 classes or at least 1. Feral is 694 ilev Guardian is 697 ilev Balance is 701 ilev Right now I'm mostly looking for guilds on Frostmourne as I'm on that server now, if youre a guild on another ocean server you are ok to post, but also please post if youre willing to pay xfer as I honestly don't have intentions on transferring from the best ocean server to another unless my transfer is paid. Right now I'm in a 10/10 Mythic guild on my current main paladin, and I'm looking for something similar on my druid as hes already 10/10 Mythic. Amity#1312Gardenhead2 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 Unholy DK LF Raiding Guild I am currently 583 DPS DK. I have raid highmaul on mythic and manage to clear 5/7 mythic before Blackrock Foundry was released. I took a break from the game when BRF release due to some personal issues. I am now back and want to start raiding again in 6.2. I am not looking for a carry or a very progressed guild. I am looking for a late night oceanic guild that I could be a part of and progressed together starting in heroic and then stepping into mythic progression. I prefer a late night guild but if not then its fine. You can contact me through my battletag edafuq#2962Earthfm10 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 680 Protection Warrior, LF Raiding Guild. Hey guys, (still) looking for a raiding guild, preferably on frostmourne alliance. Open to xfers. My experience is 6/7 N/H Highmaul XP, 9/10N Blackrock Foundry, and 5/10H BRF xp (Yes a little low, but I know the fights even mythic ones). Primarily what I am looking for is heroic/mythic progression, and daytime raiding hours. Id be willing to xfer to horde if need be. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon! Also got a mage gearing up if interested.Rèaver17 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 Pacific Phoenix [A] LFM Heroic Raiding Pacific Phoenix (Alliance) on Aman'thul is an 18+ friendly casual raiding guild looking to recruit for Hellfire Citadel. We can currently accommodate any role into our roster. We consider ourselves casual because we raid only 6 hours each week from 8pm -10pm SVT (7.30 - 9.30pm SVT during AEDST) and aim to clear heroic (not Mythic) mode raid content while it is current. While we don't ask people to min/max to extremes, we do expect our raiders to know their class, their role, and the fights. If you are looking to raid without the pressure of mythic raiding guilds then we might be a good fit for you. Please contact Schell or Spudacus in game or head to our website wwwdotpacificphoenixdotcom for more information and/or to put in an application. We look forward to meeting you!Schell5 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 692 pally LF mythic raid progression Ret/prot spec viable. Check my profile and logs for progression and performance.Beefandbacon7 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 MAGE LF raiding guild Hey Guys, I took a long break from WoW just at the end of MoP and I have only recently come back to WoD. After missing the early stages of the expansion I am keen to get back in to raiding. I'm looking for a relatively serious guild that raids nights. Preferably on Frostmourne and the alliance side. pm me in game Verbalmurder#1688 or reply here :) Thanks guys!Purifico5 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 Legacy of Northrend...80 raiding guild 80 Horde raiding guild for Thaurissan and Dreadmaul servers ! As someone who loved Wrath of the Lich King raids I would love to revisit it. I'm starting a guild on Thaurissan/Dreadmaul - (Legacy of Northrend) for the sole purpose of 80 raiding fully legit with the slight exception of Ring/neck enchants. Starting off with Naxx and following with Ulduar- Eye of Eternity-Onxiya- TOGC- ICC and Wrymrest etc. With following the gear proper progression pattern I myself have ignored doing ICC pre dungeons (Forge of Souls,Pit of Saron, Halls of Reflection, ) effectively sitting on ilvl 200 gear only. Following the raid progression the next gear increase will be ilvl 213 gear I am abit old fashioned how I like to raid because I have been playing from Vanilla all the way thru to present times and I would prefer only people who seek to revisit the challenge and skill of old raiding styles. If you are interested please add my real id idtrapthat#1882 and pst me in game. I have an 80 pally Tank/Heal with full enchanting/Jewel crafting to assist anyone with anything in those 2 people will need. I'm proposing a Sunday/Monday night raiding roster from 6pm-10pm effectively making 2 raid nights for 2 different raid groups as I am trying to cater to weekday and weekend warriors so to speak. This may change slightly to fit majority players. Rules for Raiding. 1, No Boa's (Defeats the purpose of raiding) 2. No WOD weapon enchants ( abit to overpowered) 3. Follow gear progression by the book (Eg not rocking up to Naxx in full 264+ gear from ICC) 4.Fresh 80 geared players only ( lets actually have a challenge and not a walk in the park ) 5. Majority enchants are allowed since they scale with level anyways making it more realistic. Hoping to meet some good people for some quality challenging raiding. Kind Regards Pallywyn Guild MasterPallywyn0 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 <Perth Guild> LF New Members for 6.2 Hi All We are a fairly new perth based guild, We are currently recruiting for our core raid team, We have been fairly casual with raiding but we would like to stop pugging and actually progress as a guild, but at the same time have a casual atmosphere The biggest problem has been - 'raiding hours' since a few of our core raiders are based in the eastern states, we would like to find perth based raiders, or anyone interested in raiding who can raid with our times with 6.2 just around the corner we will be able to help level gear to 680 required for HFC by running the new LFR for gear before we start normal. We are also looking at cleaning all previous content, Highmaul, Heroic highmaul, and normal BRF & Heroic BRF for progression We are looking at building a solid 15 man, and we are currently looking for the below -Tank (Any Class) -Healer (Disc priest) -Strong DPS (Warlock,Shammy, any other) We will welcome ANY class and spec and if you are not interested in the raiding side, come for the social side and for the lols :) The only real requirement is to be Alliance (Saurfang) and online on: Thursdays - 6:30 -7.00pm - 11.00am Sundays - 6:30 -7.00pm - 11.00am Friday - TBA (Optional) - Maybe mythic dungeons Saturday - TBA (optional) - Maybe mythic dungeons http://www.theperthguild.com http://forum.theperthguild.com http://www.theperthguild.com/portal Goals: For the guild as a whole, we aim to provide a fun, safe and inclusive place for all of our members (social members are always welcome!). Our goal for 6.2 raiding is to clear Heroics. That said, our people come before our progression. This means that for potential recruits, having the right attitude is far more important than any past raiding experience, current gear level, or if you can top the DPS meters. However, we do also have a duty to our current members to recruit people who will be able to keep up with our current level of progression, so having raid awareness (can you get out of fire?) is a must, and past experience in progression raiding is highly desirable. Extra Activities: In addition to raiding, we have a social night on Fridays (8 - 10.30 pm Perth time) in which we currently do achievement hunting and alt runs. All members (new and old) are encouraged to organise their own events if nothing else has been scheduled and they wish to see a particular event happen. We are also planning to put together an RBG team for the new PvP season come patch 6.2. Shoot me an email matthew.grisewood91@gmail.com BTAG: TDKMATT#1869Aramor0 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 (A) <Instance Not Found> - Recruiting INF was formed by a group of friends wanting to experience raids and dungeons in an environment that is supportive and friendly. We want a stress free way of learning the mechanics of encounters as oppose to the mindless “pew pew” and the lack of feeling a sense of accomplishment. We want to progress at our own pace as a team and as a guild in a manner that’s both rewarding and positive. We are not looking to be a big guild, as we want our members to feel that they are apart of something tangible. We are now looking to recruit people to form our team. So if you are new to the game, don’t have much time to play, or simply looking for what we are aiming to achieve then come join us! Get in touch with either one of us in-game, use the in-game guild finder or leave us a note here. Augduras#1397 Biki#6810Rigowien0 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 698 boomkin 7/10 currently lf friend guild as stated above hit me up dinorawr#1945Usearubber17 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 [A]<Mysteries End> New Frostmourne Raid Guild Hey guys I'm Iathel, the leader of Mysteries End, we're a new casual raiding guild of three experienced friends who just started playing and raiding together again since Vanilla upwards. We're gearing ourselves at this current point in time and are recruiting dedicated, patient and mature people for our guild. There really isn't to much that we ask of you, just be 660+ ilvl and know most boss mechanics, also be on time please, we're nice people and do explain thing so please don't worry about that. We have killed 7/10 Normal BRF now. We're looking for Ranged Dpser's and healers who are non druids. Raid times are Saturday, Sunday and Monday 11:00pm-2:00am Frostmourne realm time. These times may change but at this point in time that's what it is, so it would be great if people could join us! We also accept people who just want to tag along with us to have more of a social part of the "Guild Experience" you can do this guy contacting me in game or searching for us in the guild recruitment section if you press "J", look for our guild and sign up to it, and I will get to you as soon as I possibly can. So please do feel free to leave comments below or contact me like I said through in game via the methods I provided for you, I hope to see you here soon.Iathel2 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 [A] <Ex Tenebra> (Cael/Nagrand) 10/10 HMBRF Raid times are 7:30-10:30pm AEST (Oceanic Server Time)* Wed / Thurs / Mon If you're looking for a stable place to settle in to and raid in though WoD (and beyond)... Serious raiding, without the qq www.ex-tenebra.org All high quality apps are taken into consideration, regardless of class/role (or even race). Current Recruitment Oportunities: Ranged DPS (1-2) Priest Druid Warlock Mage Shaman (All classes considered). Melee DPS (0-1) Rogue Shaman Healers (1) Shaman Monk Pali Priest Anyone that will heal a gnome. Tank (0) -- 18+ only - in terms of both age, and maturity. If you like to qq about loot, talk garbage in /trade chat, or if you'd like to hop in for some free raiding time while you look for the next place to jump... then this isn't the place for you. If you're the type that comes prepared to raids... understand your class and role... if you want to feel like you're a valued member of your raid team, then this is the place. Please visit www.ex-tenebra.org for more information. Add me in-game if you have any further questions after reading our info on the website... bomber#1186Bomber1 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 H <Oxidise> Barthilas - 3/10M BRF LFM 6.2 <Oxidise> Reformed Group from Parädox(GM quit Game) Raid Times: Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Times are GMT+10 / Server Time) Looking to recruit all exceptional raiders with a particular focus on dps at this time. We have branched off to form a more progression-oriented guild to push Mythic HFC. What Oxidise can offer you: Relaxed raiding atmosphere. Mistakes happen and the raiding atmosphere has a foundation based on ‘if you do make a mistake then !@#$ happens’ Solid fellow raiders. We do not carry dead weight. All raiders put in 100% effort for the minimal hours we raid. Misc: Loot- Loot Council Voice- Teamspeak3 Website- http://oxidise.enjin.com/ Any questions please feel free to add: Rhakz (Walliver#1707) Jacalus (Resto#1555)Littlestd5 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 <Gasm> Saurfang Horde - LF Tank for core spot <Gasm> on Saurfang Horde is recruiting a lucky tank for a permanent spot in our 6.2 raid team! We are looking for a confident tank who, if suitable, will become a valuable member of our core raid team. If you can commit to having high attendance and an enthusiastic attitude then this is a great opportunity for you! Raid details: Days: Sun, Mon, Wed Times: 20:00 - 23:00 OCE ST Requirements: Stable connection, Mumble & Headset Specific roles/classes we're currently recruiting: - Tank: Warrior, DK or Monk (We may also consider an experienced Guardian Druid) All exceptional applicants of other classes and roles welcome :) A bit about us: We have a strong team of raiders who get along well and have a ton of fun playing together. We have been well established throughout all the highs and lows of WoD and are currently in a great position to do well in patch 6.2. We are also high enthusiastic about getting progression kills early in the patch and all raiders will be keen to see our realm rank rise in 6.2!! We host many optional guild events outside raid hours just for fun so social and casual members are also welcome. We are a very active guild and there is plenty to do in and outside of raiding. How to apply: 1. Head to our website: http://gasm.shivtr.com 2. Contact us ingame: Officers are always happy to chat: Alcapown#1189 Madcowboy#1900 Laws#1946 I look forward to hearing from you soonLaws1 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 GMT+8 Backup Plan Social &Casual Raiding Backup Plan a GMT+8 Horde Guild on Nagrand/Cael Oceanic server. Social and casual raiding guild. Friendly people, many have been playing wow since vanilla who are happy to help others enjoy the game as we do. We do old school raids, old world bosses, some pvp, achievements and are looking forward to Timewalker dungeons (ah, the nostalgia - or was that frustration?) We did the hard core raiding thing in Wrath and now prefer to have a more low key approach to raids. We are competent but not elitist. Raiding from 10pm server time, till 1am. Wed and Thu (possibly Mon as well).Xanthorrea0 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Thaurissan H raiding group recruiting for 6.2 We are a friendly raiding group looking to fill our roster for 6.2 raiding content! Currently recruiting players/raiders with good awareness and can commit to at least 80% of the raiding time. We are a Horde raiding guild in Thaurissan consisting of Philippinos, Malaysian, Singaporean and Australian group of friends who decided to come back for WoD raiding. Our current progression is 10/10H and 7/7H - the reason we are not moving into Mythic is due to numbers issue. Our current goal is to recruit experience player (awareness/skills > gears) to progress in 6.2 for heroic content (will go normal if need be but will be starting on heroic content straightaway) - If you are looking for a group that is consistent and serious in raiding (including researching for their own class/ fight and attendance) feel free to contact me in game or reply in this forum. Our raid timings Fri/Sun/Mon 2030 - 2330 (SG Time) / 2230 - 0130 or 2330 - 0230 (Server Time)-depending on the daylight savings What we expect from you -Being part of the team (we joke we laugh we progress as a group of friends - who need more stress after work - just do your part as a raiders and enjoy the game) -At least 80% raid attendance (understandable when you have real life commitments but just give early notice if possible) -Teamspeak TS3 - with or without mic is fine -Decent gear and class knowledge for your main spec which you want to raid in -Basic knowledge of your offspec -Read up and watch videos of boss fights prior to raid to get understanding of the fight Bring your own flasks and potions - food will be provided! Loot rule is Loot council but 95% of the time will be on highest roll win ( exception: if attendance becomes an issue the loot will be better off going to those that turns up most of the time! - fair for the group) Who are we looking for? All classes will be considered, but we are currently short on melee dps (warrior/dk/rogue/feral druid/enhance shammy) Range dps (mage/boomkin). Exceptional or talented players are always welcome. We are currently heavy on hunter and warlock class! Simply leave a reply in this post or add me @ sausagefest#1734 and I'll get back to you ASAP - we will put you in a trial and if 80-90% of the raiders and you are happy with the outcome - then welcome to the family! :)Shameonme0 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Winter Spring 10/10H Recruiting for hellfire <Winter Spring> Barthilas Horde,is still an extremely young mythic guild, but full of players with raiding experience across all expansions.We are looking for solid players 670+ ILvL to farm out Heroic/Mythic BRF in preparation for 6.2. Also taking in returnees as skills outweighs ILvL all the way. Casual members are also more than welcome to join Progression: Some players including the GM are currently progressed as far as 5/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic BRF. Schedule (AEST/SERVER TIME) Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Sunday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM What <Winter Spring> is looking for: Tanks: Closed Heals:Mistweaver monk,Holy Priest Damage: All roles Any Other Skilled Players may Apply. Why (Winter Spring) might be a perfect fit for you? - friendly community - Comfortable, fun and serious raid environment Recruitment: We're interested in hearing from any skilled,alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. Please leave an application on our forums Or Add Doomer#1218 For more information.Ärchmage0 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Hunter/R Druid 6/10M LF a Solid 2 Night Guild 697 Hunter OR 688 R druid ( Capable in both ) looking for a guild raiding 2-3 nights NO WEDNESDAYS and no later finish then 10:30 Frostmourne SVT ( GMT + 8? ). Willing to Xfer/Race Change to raid in 6.2Horridon0 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 NZ guild <Killshot Engage> recruiting for 6.2 (Dreadmaul) Primary Raid team needs mage and offspec healer PvP and Casual welcome Hello and thank you for clicking into this thread ;) Killshot Engage is a NZ based guild revived from the nether. We are currently recruiting for 6.2 and building a raid team or two in order to begin progression raiding. We welcome the formation of further teams, and the forums on our site are a perfect platform to make this happen. Scheduled progression raiding will take place 9pm-11pm NZST (7-9 server time) two weeknights, which are yet to be finalised but probably Wednesday and Friday. And possible raiding on the weekends. We are also recruiting for PvP, as a number of our members are very keen on Arenas and wanting to form some three man teams. We also dip into battlegrounds, and a team for that could eventuate when the ranks thicken. Casual players also welcome, we just ask that you be sociable and interact with the guild. We do a lot of down-time play, and like to mess around, have a laugh that sort. If you ever need a hand with something or a bodyguard while lvling, we always help our guildies in need. No item level requirements, no level requirements. If you want to have fun and also kick some butt and get geared up to badassdom, we'd love for you to be a part of our diverse community. Teamspeak server is live. General shenanigans and other exciting things take place on every other night of the week. Adventure and Glory awaits you.. Apply over at our website: killshotengage.shivtr.comFajet0 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 683 Feral/679 Resto Druid LF Raid Guild 683 Feral/679 Resto Druid (OS), though I'm more interested in healing! Currently 8/10N + 7/10H, but I do know/have experience with all the fights. I was on hiatus for a month. Old guild also fell apart (no stable raid group + members leaving) with hardly anyone interested in Mythic. So I'm searching for one aiming for Mythic HFC, that starts around 7PM AEST, raids 2-3 times a week, and is preferably on Horde-Barthilas. I'm not looking for a server or faction transfer at the moment, sorry.Luxity5 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 [A]<Ominous>Saurfang-Recruiting Dps for 6.2 Ominous is a Mythic progression guild on Saurfang. We are seeking like-minded dedicated raiders, who can raid at a high level. Our goal is to kill all bosses the game has to offer in a timely manner with mature and reliable people. To achieve this all our raiders are expected to research and play to the highest standards. Currently 10/10H BRF Currently 6/10M BRF Recruiting: Plate Dps All Ranged Raid Times: (Server Time) Wednesday-7.30pm to 11pm Thursday-7.30pm to 11pm Sunday-7.30pm to 11pm *Raiders expected on 10-15mins early *You must be able to make at least 75% of the main raids Please message Evovlol-Evovanda-EvoV#1446-Bumebumbo-bumebumbo#1533 if any questions or apply on the guild website www.ominousguild.com ThanksJillee91 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 Tank looking for potential new mythic guild I am a 10/10 mythic raider looking for a potential new home for the short term for HFC. Former Ruthless main tank before disband though am raiding with Ordeal for the moment. I am only going to raid till August sometime due to work commitments. Am looking for either a more progressed(higher ranking) for night time raiding and/or other mythic guild for daytime Australia raiding. Currently have 702 brewmaster, 697 blood dk, 695 guardian, 691 prot war, 677 resto sham or 676 prot pally.Eastyqt0 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 US Morning Raid Guild LF DPS 9/10M 7/7M -6GMT We are Exiled From Hell, a US horde mythic raiding progression daytime / morning / AM guild on Runetotem server (pve-connected). We raid 10am - 2pm CST (-6 GMT) Wed - Fri and Mondays. We run a mythic raid that is the number one destination for US based daytime raiding and hold the best progression in our time slot hands down (T16-25: US 118, T15-25: US 89). Currently for tier 17 we are 9/10M Blackrock Foundry and 7/7M Highmaul If interested please check us out and app on our site (or just post questions in the guest forums) at: www.efhguild.com You can check us out on Youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/GuildEFH Contact me directly on Twitter @ExiledFromHell , at guildefh@gmail.com or on bnet at Darkrook#1631 (make a note saying your interested in daytime raiding!) You can also watch our active streams while raiding at: www.efhguild.com/streams We look forward to hearing from you! Current recruitment needs: All DPS classes will be considered if exceptional! Also looking for a holy paladin. Tags: Days Day time Daytime Morning AM A.M. Raid Raiding GuildDarkwushu13 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 Tank LF Mythic BRF/6.2 I am looking for a guild to do Mythic Progression with during 6.2 mainly. (Preferably guilds that have cleared M HM/BRF or are close to.) I can play: -Protection Paladin -Protection Warrior -Guardian Druid Been a hardcore raider for the most part of WoW since BC and have been clearing all current content since BC. If interested please leave guild details in this forum or leave a b-tag for me to get back to. Cheers.Racelynn15 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 Looking for a guild for teaching pvp! Hey guys, Im located at Frostmourne Ally and im looking for a friendly and social guild that can help teach me how to pvp! Thank you. Zack.Zackslayer0 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 677 hunter LF semi-casual Raiding Hello, my name is calvin or youngstercal. I am looking to start radiing again as 6.2 is right around the corner. I had taken a break in BRF because it was just kind of boring IMO. I would like to start raiding once again in a semi-casual experience. Loctopus#1341 if you have any other questions and thank you for your timeYoungstercal2 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 looking for pve guild Jubei i am Ranged DPS Shaman my shaman is 687Ragegaz0 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 (A) The Aspects 2/7M - 10/10H <The Aspects> http://www.theaspects.enjin.com/ The Aspects are a Frostmourne mythic raiding guild. Our aim is to progress through mythic content, but enjoy the game at the same time. RAIDING TIMES (SERVER TIME): Wednesday: 7:50 – 10:30pm Thursday: 7:50 - 10:30pm Monday: 7:50 – 10:30pm Current raid progression = 2/7M HM, 10/10H BRF, progressing on M Beastlord. We are looking for players that are at least 660 ilvl, however, if you are an exceptional player, and we are recruiting your class, we would be happy to consider you. *************************************************************************** WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: Tanks: None Melee dps: Death Knight / Rogue / Feral Druid / Windwalker Monk Ranged dps: Warlock / Mage / Elemental Shaman / Balance Druid / Hunter Healers: Resto Druid / Mistweaver Monk / Resto Shaman / Holy Priest Other exceptional raiders will be considered. APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: 90% availability for raids. Suitable gear and skill for mythic progression. Research bosses and min/max your character. To apply contact one of our officers in game: Nerali - Nen#1732 Kamanah - Aswang#1809Nerali17 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 [H]<Primal> 6/10 Mythic Recruiting DPS Primal are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Barthilas created in the last few months of Siege of Orgimmar, we are currently 10/10 Heroic and 5/10 Mythic. We are currently looking for another DPS to round off our roster. We offer a stable and competitive raiding environment with plenty of laughs along the way. We are looking for the following classes but will consider any well geared, skilled players. Monk – Windwalker Rogue Druid – Feral and Boomkin Warlock Mage Death Knight – Unholy/Frost Our current raid times are as follows (AEDT) Wednesday 7:30pm – 11:00pm Sunday 7:30pm – 11pm Monday 7:30pm – 11:00pm We are looking for skilled mature aged players who understand their class and put the time and effort into their character, study boss mechanics, have good attendance records and put the effort into being an above average player. If you are only looking to log on 3 times a week to raid, this is not the guild for you. Spell clicking key turners need not apply. We are looking for players who have a positive attitude and know how to have a laugh but understand when the appropriate time is to be serious and focus on the task at hand. We are currently looking for a few more players to round out our raiding roster and give us the class diversity we need for further progression into Mythic BRF. If you think this is the guild for you please visit our web site here and fill out a recruitment form or contact us in game to organise a trial run. http://www.primalbarth.enjin.com/ If you have any question feel free to send me a private message via our forums or pm me. Below are the bnet tags of people who you can contact in game for further information or to organise a trial run or interview over mumble. Griffs#6246 ( Soffic ) Drazhar#1535Soffic10 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 Bogus emails Hi all, first please accept my apologies if this has been posted somewhere else :) I have been receiving emails from noreply@blizzard.com: Copy of email; "World of Warcraft - Account Management‏ An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the account in question is being sold or traded. As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here: WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here: WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the action to be taken against your account. If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can,and will be suspended/closed/or terminated. In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the account. To verify your identity please visit the following webpage: http://www.worldofwerarcft.com Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued interest in World of Warcraft. Blizzard Entertainment Inc Account Administration Team P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623 Blizzard Entertainment" It all looks legite.. but take a look at the website address - very devious! g This particular email has originated from - The originating email address and the return path email address is contained in the email header but i have just read the forum code of conduct and I will not post them here unless Blizzard say I can. I hope this post will help us all be more alert as these hackers/con people try even harder to get access to our accounts. Cheers Battle ON!Arphaxad1 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 <The Eagle Reigns Supreme> 6.2 recruiting. <The Eagle Reigns Supreme>, Barthilas We are a Weekend raiding guild reforming for the first time since cataclysm and are looking for dedicated raiders of any class, spec and role interested in facing the forces of Hellfire Citadel and beyond in 6.2. We are interested in skilled players who are keen and focused enough to down content on a weekend raiders schedule, which means showing up on time and ready to raid. We want to make progress but also have fun at the same time, not everyone is perfect which we understand so we are flexible and want to accommodate the weekend raiders schedule. Raid times are 8pm st - 11pm st Sat/Sun with optional progress afterwards for those interested in additional content. We intend to begin in Normal gaining tier and team rapport, then make our way through heroic, mythic and beyond. If you feel like you are a good fit for our team don't be afraid to sign up at http://eagles.enjin.com/recruitmentSpare0 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 [A]Utopia 2/10 Mythic - Amanthul (1) About Utopia We are a new guild in alliance, created only in Patch 6.0. We were previously known as Infusion in the horde side but left due to lack of raiders. In the horde side, we have attained the following raid progress: Currently : 2/7 Mythic Highmaul and 1/10 Mythic BRF Cataclysm 7/7 Heroic Firelands (Horde First Ragnaros) 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (Horde First Heroic Spine of Deathwing) Mists of Pandaria 6/6 Heroic Mogushan Vaults (Horde First Heroic Will of the Emperor) 5/6 Heroic Heart of Fear 4/4 Normal Terrace of Endless Spring 10/13 Heroic Throne of Thunders 10/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar (ended at patch 6.0) We do not support hate speech and misogyny. We believe that trust and transparency are the keys to fostering of friendship, and we encourage that atmosphere in the guild. (2) About Members of Utopia We are a group of friends who have united together to have some fun, to enjoy endgame content and raid together. We value skilled players, and most importantly, the individuals they are as a person. We are all working professionals with our respective RL commitments, and we understand the need to take time off for RL > WOW. We raid Saturdays and Sundays 0800 GMT+8. However, we do not enforce everyone to make it for all 2 days (at least 1 yeah?) Although we focus on raiding as our main common activity, we do run instances, old content, level alts and laze around together. (3) What is fun now We are currently 10/10H BRF, and looking at tackling Mythic soon. (4) What are are looking for We are looking for mature, decent, fun loving personalities, focused during raids, with high situation awareness and good knowledge about their class. And a friend! (5) What are spots are available We are currently recruiting for: - DPS DK - Holy Paladin - Rogue - Ranged DPS (no more moonkins pls >_<) (6) Why should you apply If you like a simple guild with the simple mindset that we want to raid endgame content, and most importantly, have fun, we welcome you! (7) Do you get a confirmed seat for raiding? There is no confirmed seat, everyone (maybe except the raid leader) rotates their seat according to their gear requirements and progression needs. This means that as a recruit, you are expected to know your gear well enough and plan beforehand to facilitate this. We also fully believe in our raid leader's decision in the rotation. (8) What is your loot system? EPGP (9) Where do I apply Please apply to our guild forums: http://utopia.wowlaunch.com/ or seek Shadowbelle, Faeline or Roads in game. Or you can PM me! Thanks for your interest and reading this LOOOONG recruitment post.Roads8 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 PvP Guilds On Cael - Nagrand Are there any guilds who specialize in or just partake in killing alliance on either ot these 2 realms. My play times are all over the place so just want an active guild if possible. Can be a pve specific guild that likes to pvp regularly just want somewhere i can stay and find people who wish to kill alliance.Lenowell0 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 [A] SD 4/10M-6/7M recruiting for 6.2 now! Are you searching for a new home? Are you looking to continue mythic raiding on a fairly chilled schedule? [Frostmourne - Supreme Defiance] APPLY HERE: http://www.supremedefiance.com/ Greetings! We are a friendly social guild that strive to progress healthily, while enjoying the game for what it is. We've been around for a number of years and enjoy experiencing the toughest content Blizzard has to offer while it's relevant. When possible we try to run an inflated roster so that we can always run with guild members, players will usually rotate throughout the night. This being said, for progression purposes we will always run with our best 20 players. ________________________________________________________________ Current Raid schedule: Wednesday: 8pm - 11:00pm Thursday: 8pm - 11:00pm Sunday: 8pm - 11:00pm *All times are in Server Time on Frostmourne* Loot System: Loot Council/ EPGP Communication Software: TeamSpeak 3 _________________________________________________________________ CURRENT RECRUITMENT: We are currently actively recruiting quality ranged DPS as well as a Holy Paladin. FRIENDLY/SOCIAL MEMBERS MOST WELCOME! APPLY HERE: http://www.supremedefiance.com/ Having lost a number of core raiders over the last month we are currently attempting to recruit en masse. If you're in a guild that is 10/10H+ but unable to find the numbers to get yourselves in to mythic content, this is your chance to join us an continue progression in to 6.2 and beyond. Please note we are open to ALL applicants, EVEN IF NOT LISTED HERE! Not interested in players that constantly change guilds every few weeks in order to get 'trial' progression. OTHER REQUIREMENTS: • All OS's must be ready to raid • You must have a sufficient CPU/Video Card capable for heroic raiding • A STABLE INTERNET CONNECTION IS ESSENTIAL! We do prefer to recruit people of the same experience, but we do, and have, accepted lower progressed players, if they can demonstrate they know their class and will stick around. ________________________________________________________________ APPLY HERE: http://www.supremedefiance.com B-Tag's of the Leaders(feel free to add us for a chat): Mannowar#1986 Mishrak#6767 Moz#1215 We hope to see you soon, Thank you for your time!Reinholder9 Jun 18, 2015