Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Apr 9, 2015 [A]<Alliance in Wonderland> (9/10H) GMT+8 9pm <Alliance in Wonderland> a.k.a AiW is an Alliance guild based in Nagrand/Caelestrasz. We are currently looking to recruit more players for our 20man Mythic raid teams. Our current teams are 9/10H for the socksup team & 9/10H BRF for the late night team and we are made up of matured and experienced players who would love a good raiding experience. We are a mixture of genders, nationalities, but majority of us are australians and asians, so if you're looking for countrymen to raid with, or just for a guild to have fun with, look no further! What we can offer is a semi-hardcore environment for the less hardcore people that still wants to raid to have a decent raid team to progress and have fun together in mythic BRF. Currently we have 2 raid teams which raid at different timeslots, so choose one that suits you best! Many of us have been raiding since vanilla, with new blood joining in every now and then, so why can't it be you? Apply now to give it a try and i hope you wont regret it! What we ask for are committed raiders who show up when they accept raid or give ample notice to the raid lead if anything were to crop up. Almost all of us have real life commitments too, so we will understand if you have any issues with real life. We expect raiders to know the classes they are playing really well (Mythic BRF is a b*tch :( ), so that we can progress well together. Anything else, we can work it out, so just give us and yourself a chance to join our family! Raiding timeslots: LateNight Team - ST 11 p.m (Gmt+8: 9 p.m) Till ST 2 a.m (Gmt+8: 12 Mn) Every Wednesday, Thursday & Monday *Mixture of singaporeans & australians in this team!* We are currently open to all good raiders, but looking more for some selected classes like: LateNight Team - 1 Plate tank (Pally/Dk Pref) - 3 Caster Dps (Spriest & Boomkin w/ Heals Offspec pref) - 1 Ele Shammy w/ Heals Offspec *If you are not any of the classes stated above but still interested in joining, fret not! Feel free to apply, and if we feel that you are someone we'd love to have, we'd still gladly accept you!* If you think you have what it takes and is interested to join us, you can either reply here, pm any guildie or add any of the respective leaders of each raid team on battletag to chat them up if you have any queries! P.S. We're also open to joining up with other raid groups who are interested to have enough numbers for mythic. Chat any of the officers up if you're interested! LateNight Team Leaders Seraphien - ceciltan1979#6682 Charisa - illumnae#6930 Meesiam - Siwai#1119 (Me! :D) You can go to our website to take a look too @ http://worldofwonderland.enjin.com/home. :) Thanks for reading this and hurry up apply! ;)Meesiam12 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 US Daytime Raid Guild LF DPS 5/10M 7/7M -6GMT We are Exiled From Hell a US horde mythic raiding progression daytime / morning / AM guild on Runetotem server (pve-connected). We raid 10am - 2pm CST (-6 GMT) Wed - Fri and Mondays. We run a mythic raid that is the number one destination for US based daytime raiding and hold the best progression in our time slot hands down (T16-25: US 118, T15-25: US 89). Currently for tier 17 we are 7/7M and 5/10M, Our raiders are expected to know the fights, perform at their peak and attend our four day a week schedule as much as possible to maintain a spot. We gauge players heavily on performance and attendance. As a reward for this all of our raiders get free repairs, enchants, gems and flasks upon reaching raider status after a trial period. If interested please check us out and app on our site (or just post questions in the guest forums) at: www.efhguild.com You can check us out on Youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/GuildEFH Contact me directly on Twitter @ExiledFromHell or on bnet Darkrook#1631 (make a note saying your interested in daytime raiding!) You can also watch our active streams while raiding at: www.twitch.tv/darkwushu We look forward to hearing from you! Current recruitment needs: All DPS classes will be considered if exceptional! Tags: Days Day time Daytime Morning AM A.M. Raid Raiding GuildDarkwushu0 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 <H>Barthilas: Footy and Bonners. LF ALL DPS. Footy and Bonners is a late night raiding guild on Barthilas. We are currently 9/10H and looking for players to join our last spots on our core team. Our aim is to start Mythic progression once we have a full clear and a full group. RAID TIMES: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday night starting just before midnight and going until 3AM Server Time/AEST HIGH PRIORITY: DPS: All DPS except for hunters. Range DPS are highest priority but we are also taking melee. We are also looking for people who have a tanking or healing off spec but are happy to play DPS most nights. All classes and roles will be considered. Player skill is more important than gear level. If you are only just returning to WoW and are a low ilvl, we are more than happy to help gear you up as long as you play your class well. As for the guild itself we are a very laid back group (as is everyone recruiting) making sure that everyone is enjoying themselves whilst focusing on progression. We also play a bunch of other games together such as CS:GO, H1Z1, LoL and others so there is always something to do and someone on TS even when not playing WoW. And yes I know that we have a very weird guild name. If you would like anymore info, leave a comment here or add my battletag HamGeorge#6157. You can also chat in game to the following players: Eriksen: GM Spankyboiboi: Officer Wroh: Officer Dooglehauzer: Officer You can also apply at http://footyandbonnersbarthilas.enjin.com/Ultravíolet2 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Returning player looking for raiding guild Hey guys, I'm an old player from MoP recently returned to Wod. I want to start raiding again but my old guild has stop mythic progression. This is my new char just got to 100 a few days ago. I would like to find a guild that is willing to test my skill regardless of the lack of good gears atm ^^. I started playing WoW since SoO and got 10/14 heroic (now mythic) before I had to quit. Right now most guilds are half way through their mythic progression or just started one, so it's pretty hard for me to get into the raiding scene. However I would still like to try to get back to progression raiding, especially for the next tier in WoD (if there is one though). What I can offer you: I don't stand in fire. I did fights research before coming to raids and I can deliver good dps. Currently looking for an A guild on Frostmourne, preferably 2-3 nights a week. Thanks for reading.Draenrya1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 695 Mage LF Mythic raid team Hello, As the title states, I am a 695 mage looking for a solid raiding guild , can raid any day of the week (any number of days). I am currently 6/7 6/10 Mythic. My main requirement is raid times It's not ideal to raid any longer than 10:00 server time. Willing to server/faction change, If you're interested in discussing more you can add me in game at Xdor#1872 Thanks.Vlaek2 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 10/10H <Gasm> Join us for Mythic! Apply today Gasm is looking for talented players to fill up our Mythic Raid team. We are an awesome group of players who can offer you a fun and enjoyable raid team that also progresses swiftly through content. RECRUITMENT IS OPEN TO ALL ROLES Please do not hesitate to drop us an application as all applications will be considered. Raid times in ST are as follows: - Monday & Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm - Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm HOW TO APPLY Visit http://gasm.shivtr.com and fill in an application Alternatively contact myself online Laws#1946 Or one of our lovely officers aussie#1693 or madcowboy#1900 I look forward to reading your application :)Laws0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 686 Ret LF Late Night//Weekend Guild Long time raider and paladin player, since BC, seeking permanent home. After a bit of server/guild hopping and having groups disband or burn out, I'm seeking more stable ground. Friday / Sat / Sun nights are all open, or any Perth/SG/MY/JP timed guilds. I'm willing to xfer to a USA server if the times are conducive! I'd prefer a 2-day raid, but 3-day is OK as well. I'd rather stay alliance, but not opposed to going back to the Horde ^^ Thanks for reading and hope to hear from someone soon~Attacklol3 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 685++ Hunter & Disc Priest LF Mythic Guild Hunter with 10/10H and previous 14/14 Mythic/Heroic SoO & Disc Priest with 9/10H exp scouting for GMT +8 guilds. We are exeptional players, mature working professionals from Singapore. We are looking for a semi-hardcore guild to call our home and to conquer some mythic content. Prefer guilds that need a solid disc & hunter in their core.Lava15 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 684 feral druid LFG Hi all, As per title I am currently seeking a new guild for raiding. I am 10/10H BRF experienced on this character but 8/10M on my previous main. I am more then happy to step backward from this level of progression. I would be happy to play boomkin for the right opportunity but would very much prefer feral. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8302737/latest/ I am ideally seeking a guild which: - is currently progressing mythic content - 3 nights per week - finishes by 11pm GMT+10 (earlier the better) Even if your guild does not fit all of these I would love to hear from you. The only thing I would say I am definately not interested in is GMT+8 raiding schedules. My battletag is Pete#6340 if anyone would like to talk. Thanks!Beepjeepbeep17 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 [A]Frostmoune-GamezOver GMt+8 TANK/LOCK/WAR Mythic Core Team needing strong lock. Will accept a casual raider who can commit to Sundays. Check this out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15537366247?page=1#0 Edit- open for Tank, Lock, and DPS Warrior 680+ plz for Mythic teamBriaroses6 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 <Dark Enigma> 10/10N 8/10H BRF Recruiting <Dark Enigma> is a progression-based, Semi hardcore raiding guild on Frostmourne(US)-Oceanic. Established towards the end of Highmaul, we’re a friendly community of skilled players focused on raiding and making sure we have fun in the process. Current Progression: 1/7 Mythic 10/10N AND 8/10Heroic Website: http://darkenigma.shivtr.com/ Schedule (AEST/SERVER TIME) Wednesday: 8 PM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 8 PM - 11:00 PM Sunday 8 PM - 11:00 PM What <Dark enigma> is looking for: Heals: One Holy paladin Range DPS Mage,Warlock,Shadow Priest and Balance druid Any Other Skilled Players may Apply. Why (Dark Enigma) might be a perfect fit for you? - friendly community - Comfortable, fun and social raid environment Recruitment: We're interested in hearing from any skilled,alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. Please leave an application on our forums Or Add Doomer#1218 For more information.Killerdwarf39 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 685 Ret Frostmourne Yet again, another one of my raid groups has disbanded, after a DEDICATED RAID GROUP, atleast 9/10H with good progression on BH, Cant do too late raid times or sundays. btag- #cameron1717Petu6 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Back on WoW I'm back on WoW after an extended break (haven't played since early TBC days), and am looking for 1-4 people that would be interested in starting new characters for PvE from 1-100. I have a couple of characters on Frostmourne (44 Mage, 36 Druid) that I've put some hours into already, but am not too concerned about making a possible new main right now. Ideally you would be interested in playing up to 2 hours per day, 6-7 days per week, preferably in early evenings between 6-11pm. Right now my goal is to re-experience the game with experienced players who enjoy playing and are interested in making a slow-play alt. Once the character is high enough level, I am interested in hitting dungeon and raid content again, so if you're part of a guild and want to bring in a new player, I'm also ok with that. I also don't mind a bit of occasional PvP, though not until higher levels. I'm not concerned about which server I play on, but I would definitely prefer more mature players. Also, voice chat would be a bonus.Dessh7 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 (A)Khaz'goroth Incursion 8/10 HBRF Recruiting <Incursion> Long standing Mature raiding guild, looking for committed raiders to fill our raiding team. 8/10 Heroic BRF. Raiding 7:30 - 10.15pm server time, mon, wed, thur. Please let us know if you are interested in joining our guild. At this stage we are looking for any committed raider, not just item levels. Thanks for your time.Alieya0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 [A]<SD ~ 6/7M 1/10M> Recruiting MELEE+others! [ Frostmourne - Supreme Defiance ] APPLY HERE: www.supremedefiance.enjin.com Greetings! We are currently recruiting multiple classes/specs, for Warlords of Draenor. We are a Mythic guild that focuses on a tight knit group and a solid performance. A list can be found below, of the appropriate classes open to all apply, although everyone should be encouraged to apply anyhow if interested. We handle all of our applications through our guild website(link below). APPLY HERE: www.supremedefiance.enjin.com We strive to progress healthily, while enjoying the game for what it is. The guild was formed in Early 5.3, after we decided we wanted to get back into the raiding scene, and went on to 5.4 for 14/14HM(pre 6.0) and are still pushing on together hard. We run an inflated roster so that we can always run with guild members, players will usually rotate throughout the night. This being said, for progression purposes we will always run with our best 20 players. ________________________________________________________________ Current Raid schedule: Wednesday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm Thursday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm Sunday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm *All times are in Server Time on Frostmourne* Loot System: Loot Council/ EPGP Communication Software: TeamSpeak 3 _________________________________________________________________ Current Recruitment: LOOKING FOR: • All OS's must be ready to raid • You must have a sufficient CPU/Video Card capable for heroic raiding • A STABLE INTERNET CONNECTION IS ESSENTIAL! CURRENT CONTENT: We do prefer to recruit people of the same experience, but we do accept lower progressed players, if they can show us why in their application. HEALER: • One healer! RANGED: ~TWO OF EITHER~ • Balance Druid - Healer OS pref! • Elemental Shaman - Healer OS pref! • Shadow Priest - Healer OS pref! • Warlock • Hunter • Mage MELEE: • Rogue • WW Monk • Enhance Shaman • ONE Melee of ANY class! TANK: • One NON-Warrior Tank! Please note we are open to ALL applicants, EVEN IF NOT LISTED HERE! ________________________________________________________________ APPLY HERE: www.supremedefiance.enjin.com B-Tag's of the Leaders(feel free to add us for a chat): Rixz#1237 Mannowar#1986 Mishrak#6767 We hope to see you soon, Thank you for your time!Rixz250 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 680 dps warrior lf guild From Australia, currently on frostmourne. Current prog is 9/10 heroic. Interested in a guild progression mythic HM and heroic brf going into mythic brf. I don't think my current guild will have the players required for mythic raiding and if I'm going to be raiding as seriously as I currently am, I want to be assured I'm going to be progressing the highest content. Can raid wed/thurs/sun/mon (pref 3 days a week, but 4 works too). Prefer a guild that finishes raids by 11:30 AEST. I play fury and arms. Hit me up if you feel I'm a good fit. Willing to server change/faction change for the right guild.Decyferrxo38 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 678 spriest and 679 pally and 682 mage lfraid Hello we are 3 americans that are looking to transfer to a new realm and raid. currently we are between 5-8H each with attempts on all other bosses. We are all in the culinary field and are looking for a server raid time start to be around 7pm AEST (1am for us).Senpai20 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 Feral/Ret LF Late night or Early raids guild Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my post. What I am looking for - Raid times. I am looking for a late night raiding guild. Starting at 11pm AEST. Or they can start at 6pm GMT. I cant really start in between. I know ti sounds weird, but I live in the US so it has to be either late night for me or early morning. -Stable guild (no new guilds, or reforming guilds sorry) -Guild that is focused on clearing mythic content -friendly, yet serious raiding environment. -Similar progression, pleasea im 4/10M What do I bring to your team? -90-100% attendance and will let you know if i cant make it for some odd reason. - Have been raiding since Wotlk in semi-hardcore environment currently im 4/10M on my paladin whose itl is 690ish and the feral druid is 680ish -Have logs with the paladin 60-90 percentaile for the most part. I am more experienced with the paladin, but I would actually prefer with the druid as main, but im open to either one. thank you allDaprus10 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 DELETED ZZZGoochy44 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 <H> [Awaken] Semi-Casuals - 9/10 H Salutations! The Stuff Most People Want to Know First?! (is underlined): Our current progression: Highmaul: 7/7 Heroic Blackrock Foundry: 9/10 Heroic We are looking for more skilled players for our push into Mythic and future content. We have more than a few players that consistently rank in the top 1% / 100 in their respective class and gear level. We are in a very good spot to make a good dive into Mythic. All DPS, Heal and Tank spots are open. We encourage competition, and If you are performing well and yourself, it will be noticed :) We log and analyse everything, and are happy to provide constructive feedback to assist the group as a whole Times?! We are an east coast Australian guild (GMT +10) - Server time is our local. Our raid times are: Sunday, Monday & Wednesday nights, 7:30-11:30. We also like to run normals raids/old content/pvp on off nights. The Nitty-Gritty About Us Awaken is a former semi-hardcore guild with a long history across Nagrand and, more recently, Thaurissan servers. We are a group of people, many of which have been raiding together for over 6 years and have become life-long friends. But we started Awaken on Thaurissan in 2010 and quickly established ourselves as a competitive raiding guild. We like to enjoy ourselves in game and on vent, but one of the things we enjoy most is progressing through content. . We are casual in regards to the time we can dedicate to the game, not in the way we play the game; more specifically the way we approach raiding. We heckle and laugh at each other during trash, but business faces are on for encounters. Only to be promptly taken off immediately thereafter. If you would like to know anymore information, please feel free to ask on the thread or whisper an officer in game! Artifice#1484 Rathaclysm#1736 Syvonne #1274 You can also submit a very easy application at: www.awakenwow.shivtr.com Thanks for taking the time to read :)Artofwarr38 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 BARTHILAS 680ilvl ALT BOOMY LFG TO RAID WITH Hi guys im a long time Barth resident and i raid on my main hunter "currently 9/10H BRF" http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Critmass/simple now im looking for a guild to raid with on my off nights from my main, i currently raid MON/WED/SUN 730-11 SVT i would prefer same times just different nights for my alt as i love playing my druid let me know whats out there http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/K%C3%A4mahl/simpleKämahl2 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 [H] BloodMonkees 4/10 BRF 6/7 H HM Looking for reliable dps and a healer to join to continue our BRF progression. We are casual raiding guild, looking to progress once our team is full, moving onto heroic BRF once we are geared. Looking for skilled or new players. We welcome cross realm as along as you are constantly on time. Contact details below. Raid times: Monday and Thursday from 8pm-11pm server time. Server: Saurfang Min ilvl: 655 Contact: LittleTiger#1575Isna0 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 685 Combat/Sub Rogue Once again, I am looking for a new home. I found myself a guild a few weeks back and in it we achieved 10/10H and were about to start pushing into Mythic however the guild then sadly fell apart. I main Combat but prefer Subtlety for single target fights. My item level is currently at 685. Here is my previous post from a few weeks back for any who are interested. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16528172805#1 I am looking for a solid team that is either early in their progression into BrF Mythic or a team that is currently 10/10H and are about to start Mythic within the next week or two. Since I've only just recently transferred to Horde Barthilas I would prefer to stay here however I can change server. I would however prefer to stay Horde if possible as that's where most of my alts and friends are. I am available any night and am able to transfer or join in for a trial any time. I am currrently: 7/7H 2/7M HM (Mythic kills on Kargath and Twin Ogren. Experience on Brackenspore and Butcher.) 10/10N 10/10H BrF (with 1/10M experience (Darmac)) Please add me on btag if you have any questions for me or would like to get in touch. Daerana#1918 Thanks.Daerana16 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 675 rogue. Alliance-Frostmourne looking for heroic prog. Current raid team fell apartAusdk14 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 [H]<Primal>2/10M LF Tank Primal are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Barthilas created in the last few months of Siege of Orgimmar, we are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic. We are looking for another tank to add to our roster, while we will consider all skilled players we are looking specifically looking for the following classes. Warrior - Protection Monk - Brew Master Paladin - Protection Our current raid times are as follows (AEDT) Wednesday 7:30pm – 11:00pm Sunday 7:30pm – 11pm Monday 7:30pm – 11:00pm We are looking for skilled mature aged players who understand their class and put the time and effort into their character, study boss mechanics, have good attendance records and put the effort into being an above average player. If you are only looking to log on 3 times a week to raid, this is not the guild for you. Spell clicking key turners need not apply. We are looking for players who have a positive attitude and know how to have a laugh but understand when the appropriate time is to be serious and focus on the task at hand. We are currently looking for a few more players to round out our raiding roster and give us the class diversity we need for further progression into Mythic BRF. If you think this is the guild for you please visit our web site here and fill out a recruitment form or contact us in game to organise a trial run. http://www.primalbarth.enjin.com/ If you have any question feel free to send me a private message via our forums or pm me. Below are the bnet tags of people who you can contact in game for further information or to organise a trial run. Griffs#6246 ( Soffic ) Drazhar#1535Soffic6 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 [H] <Olympus> 8/10 H <Olympus> Is a newly formed PvE guild on Barthilas. We have had 4 full raid weeks together, being 8 raid nights, and have managed to clear 8/10 heroic. Raid schedule is Thursday and Monday, 8pm-11pm SVT. We are looking for people who are comfortable in learning fights/have experience in these fights already. We are looking to push 10/10 within the next 2-3 weeks, and are looking for strong DPS (Preferably a ele/enhance shaman, boomkin, or feral druid) to help us push over into mythics asap. For more information, please add Mctaggart#1748 or PST Akamè in game on Barthilas (OCE)Akamè0 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 [A] <Ultimate> GMT+8 6/7M Highmaul 6/10M BRF <Ultimate> is a Mythic raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance. We are generally Singapore based, however we also have players from Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia and even the US. We are a consolidation of former hardcore raiders who have raided in the high-end raiding scene but no longer wish to commit the crazy hours and endless headbanging. With our three day raiding schedule we aim to achieve quality over quantity. About us While most guilds will boast to being a hardcore raid guild since so-and-so date, <Ultimate> has much humbler beginnings. Simply, the guild was founded so that a small group of friends could raid together. 7 years on the guild has seen many raiders come and go, but we still try to maintain that same environment on which the guild was created. There's even the odd member who has been there from the start. Progression is important, and we all love the epics, but it's not our only goal. <Ultimate> places emphasis towards creating an enjoyable raid atmosphere. There's no social segregation or 'cliques' inside the guild - everyone (mostly) gets along, and getting to know your fellow raiders is encouraged. We have a laugh in raid and tend to fool around a bit (probably too much on occasion), but we still maintain a steady rate of progression - and we know when it's time to put on our serious faces. Many current, and former, raiders will tell you <Ultimate> has one of the best raiding cultures they have experienced in any guild. If this kind of raiding environment appeals to you, and you are keen to consistently down bosses, scroll down for more information about the guild and a link to our website. Raid Days / Times We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Currently we raid from 11PM - 2AM Server time. This is 9PM - 12AM Local time in Singapore. Progression Current progression: 6/7 Mythic Highmaul - 6/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry. Previous Tier: 14/14 Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar We have a long 25m raiding history and have been competitive in the Oceanic region. Currently Recruiting Balance Druid Brewmaster / Windwalker Monk And all other exceptional players. Website / Contact To join the core raiding team, you must make an application at www.ultimate-guild.com We also welcome casual members, you need only to whisper an Officer. You can look for Scoffy, Ease or Merrister in-game if you have any other questions about the guild, the application process, or just seeking general information. We look forward to hearing from you.Scoffy13 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 684 8/10H Protection Warrior LFG Happy to transfer/faction change Raid Schedule No more than 3x a week, 7pm -11pm (Australian Time) Will maintain very close to 100% attendance Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7425280/latest/ My Ideal Guild I'm ideally looking for a team that's either in mythic or very close to starting. (18+ core team members already). The guild would have a strong focus on progression with a low tolerance for time wasting. I've been part of two small raid teams that have collapsed due to not being able to field full teams. I'm really not looking to add a 3rd small team to the list. I'd also prefer an average age of around 25+ of guild members but it's not a deal breaker. Misc I've got a stable internet connection, mic, I run my own logs and I've got a fairly good grasp on my class. I think I've covered off all the basics. Contact me on thebigbull#1947Bigbull2 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 <Forgot to Wipe>(A) 10/10H (Frostmourne) <Forgot to Wipe> - Frostmourne (A) Highmaul: 2/7M Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H About Us We are a group of experienced players, who would like to push end-game content on a 2 day raiding schedule. As we have less time then other guilds operating on a 3 day raiding schedule, we aim to reduce wasted time and make the most of our 8 hours per week together. We are seeking exceptional raiders to strengthen our roster for mythic progression. Raid Information Raid Times: Saturday 8PM - 12am SVT Sunday 8PM - 12am SVT Optional Wednesday or Thursday - Alt run Voice Communication We use a dedicated Teamspeak 3 server. Raiders are expected to have working speakers and microphone. Raid Info Flasks, pots and food are provided to raiders during progression nights. <Forgot to Wipe> uses a loot council to distribute loot using several different factors, ranging from attendance, performance, size of upgrade, and attitude of the raiders. We favor loot to those who demonstrate reliability and an eagerness to progress. Loot decisions are done transparently and fairly. Recruitment Currently focusing recruitment on all dps classes, 670+ and appropriately gemmed and enchanted. Exceptional tanks and heals may still apply. Contacts If you believe you're the right fit for us, please contact one of the following players in-game for a chat; Whyteshadow (ox0#1854), Wulf (Daniel#15975), MelonlordWhyteshadow0 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 671 tank hunting team for heroics Hi, I am pebbleform, I am a tank, I do such things like hurling obscenities, Getting hit in the face, Staring at boss crotches, And otherwise mashing the space bar. I have experience in heroics and hardmodes from multiple expansions in multiple classes and multiple roles, I have a high end rig, A stable line and knowledge of all fights including all modes of said fight. Lookingforebordom? Know it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy? Know it. Heroic i'd better pay some attention? Know that too. Mythic, Where i should probably stop sipping drinks and play with two hands? Yeah i know how to do those fights aswell. I am currently seeking a team, Not so much a guild but i could be convinced, That raids monday, Tuesday, wednesday, Thursday, And or saturday (Or any combination of above) At 5PM WESTERN AUSTRALIAN STANDARD TIME or later to 10-11PM WESTERN AUSTRALIAN STANDARD TIME on said days. If you have any interest in myself please post a battletag and info about your group, I am currently not looking for an american team as i enjoy the low latency too much now. I have Vent/Ts3/whatever My rig specs GTX 680 4-way SLI 1440p 60hz IPS display 5930k @ 4.1Ghz 32GB DDR4 Liquid cooled.Pebbleform7 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 [A]Frostmourne Enh Sham LF Weekend Raid Guild Hey all, I'm seeking a semi-casual weekend raid guild on Alliance Frostmourne. I'm hoping to raid somewhere during the hours of 10am-5pm Sat/Sun +10GMT. I can commit to most weekends during this timeslot. This expansion, I'm an entry level raider. I'm looking for a guild that runs Normal HM and BRF. I'm very open to the challenges of pushing into Heroic content. I have a microphone and can download whatever VOIP program is required. Reply here or message me on Palpo#1893 if you're interested. Thanks for your time :)Alexisonfyre2 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 [A / Saurfang Only] Looking for nz raid guild As title says, just leveled up this toon of mine, looking for a nz guild in particular on the server SaurfangSlylandro1 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 A< NÖCTURNAL> @ Saurfang GMT+8 recruiting Class We needs: 1 x Tank (Druid , Monk, Pally or DK) 1xMelee with OS Tank (Druid , Monk, Pally or DK) 1x Holy Pally. Numbers of range needed; We are looking for members that run for a long term, so we would looking for people who are joining the guild with the class they enjoy the most, not the ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs. We do believe class balance is important and necessary but not a must. Player skill, knowledge, reaction, commitment and attitude are more important. Guild: NÖCTURNAL Server: Saurfang Raid time: Wednesday(current), Thursday(Current), Friday(planning to add) and Monday(planning to add). 23: 55 – 03:00 server time, GMT+8 times 8:55pm – 12:00am (if you are in SG HK TW Mala). If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact; Kazuya#1802Keitaro5 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 <Sacred Requiem>, LF Core raiders Greetings, I am Reaver, and one of the raiders of Sacred Requiem on Frostmourne. After some renovations, we are back and are active in the raiding scene. As we rebuilt we will be starting from Normal Blackrock, progressing into Heroics. We raid on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, 7.30PM-10.30PM GMT+10 time (not realm). Currently were hoping to achieve a 15m team, and we need the following (650+ ilevel, knowledge of raids is essential): 1 Tank (Brewmaster Monk, prefferable) 2 Healers (Resto Druid/Sham, and a Mistweaver/Holy Paladin) 5 DPS (2x Casters, one of which has to be hunter, 3 Melee (not warriors, Paladin or Unholy DK highly sought after) Our RL is a 676 Ele shaman 10/10N/H BRF experience. If you are interested add me on bnet Frostlich#1503, or just whisper me in game. (Avaliable 9AM-8PM) Thank you for your time, and I hope we see you soon. :DRèaver2 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 NEW GUILD < Time Travellers > NEW GUILD RECRUITING Brand new guild, founded 3rd of April, 2015! Extremely social and active. With only one character per person in the guild, with the intention of being a successful non-cesspool guild that is high focusesd on smashing through Achievements to Holiday Events! And helping each other out with leveling, quests, Battle pets, and anything really! Making the game that much more fun! Low levels more than welcome, as we'd prefer players start and grow within the guild. So don't be discouraged as chances are, there's a few similar level players willing to help out and group with you! Upon joining the guild you'll be given Netherweave 16 Slot bags and a Guild Tabard to start you off. Along with becoming a member, you will have access to the Guild Bank! This is topped daily with level-appropriate items I.e mats (gems, ore, herbs), gear, and is planned to become bigger! Along with the added feature of Guild repairs! Other features include: Current Teamspeak server and a Website is planned to be made in the future. Please note: This guild is based in Anvilmar / Undermine realms. Many of our members have actually came from different servers, so we have a very dedicated bunch! As mentioned earlier, low levels are welcome, so don't be shy to simply create a level 1 character on either of the realms and ask for an invite! Please in-game message Heen (send mail if not online) or /who any member.Heen0 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 [A]<Inanis> Recruiting for BRF (+8 GMT) <Inanis> is a semi-hardcore Singapore (SG) based guild on the server Frostmourne. Although the guild is based in SG, it has players coming from different countries as well. Countries include Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Norway, Hong Kong, Australia and several others. The guild started its very first raid with about half of the raid still filled with pugs on 1st January 2015. Currently the guild is about 2 months into raiding. The guild aims raid at Mythic level and be as competitive as we can. Current Progression of Guild: Highmaul Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Blackrock Foundry Normal: 9/10 Heroic: 9/10 Our raiding time: Monday: 8pm - 12am (+8 GMT) 11pm - 3 am Server Time Thursday: 8pm - 12am (+8GMT) 11pm - 3 am Server Time What type of raiding environment do we have? Inanis provides a mature and professional raiding environment for our raiders. We do not believe that by shouting and screaming at people, problems will be solved. Unlike some guilds, we point out mistakes of our players and discuss ways in which we can solve the issues so as to ensure that there is always improvement after every single pull. Inanis strongly believes that teamwork is the key to success. While we remain serious and professional during progression raid days, we ensure that our casual/alt runs & gear farming days remain as fun as possible so everyone can just come together and have fun rather than being serious all the time. Expectation from our raiders: - Be able to make it for at least 95% of the raids. - Be mature (No Drama). - Willing to progress with guild - Have consumables and flasks readily available during raid. - Accountability (Inform us in advance if you are unable to make it for raid) - Have TeamSpeak 3 available - Read up fights beforehand on your own - Be at least 15 minutes early before raid starts - Have Mic We are currently recruiting: Melee DPS: Rogue [High] Monk [Medium] (Preferably with tank offspec) Paladin [High] Ranged DPS: Mage [Very High] Warlock [Very High] Boomkin [Medium] Shadow Priest [Medium] Healers: Mistweaver [Medium] All exceptional players will be considered, regardless whether your class is needed or not. If interested, please apply at http://inanis.shivtr.com/ For more information/enquiries, Aelinva -> Leorax#1357 Morkena-> morken#1593 Zavrekt -> onezav#1550 Last updated: 3/4/2015Aelinva59 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 <Forgot to Wipe>(A) 10/10H (Frostmourne) <Forgot to Wipe> - Frostmourne (A) Highmaul: 2/7M Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H About Us We are a group of experienced players, who would like to push end-game content on a 2 day raiding schedule. As we have less time then other guilds operating on a 3 day raiding schedule, we aim to reduce wasted time and make the most of our 8 hours per week together. We are seeking exceptional raiders to strengthen our roster for mythic progression. Raid Information Raid Times: Thursday 8PM - 12am SVT Sunday 8PM - 12am SVT Optional Wednesday - Alt run Voice Communication We use a dedicated Teamspeak 3 server. Raiders are expected to have working speakers and microphone. Raid Info Flasks, pots and food are provided to raiders during progression nights. <Forgot to Wipe> uses a loot council to distribute loot using several different factors, ranging from attendance, performance, size of upgrade, and attitude of the raiders. We favor loot to those who demonstrate reliability and an eagerness to progress. Loot decisions are done transparently and fairly. Recruitment Currently focusing recruitment on all dps classes, 670+ and appropriately gemmed and enchanted. Exceptional tanks and heals may still apply. Contacts If you believe you're the right fit for us, please contact one of the following players in-game for a chat; Whyteshadow (ox0#1854), Wulf (Daniel#15975), Melonlord (MelonLord#6569)Whyteshadow0 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 [H] <Bestfriends> 6/7M 6/10M Bestfriends is a Semi-Hardcore Oceanic raiding guild located on "Barthilas - US Horde" we are currently recruiting exceptional players for "Core" spots. We are progression oriented raiders wanting to recruit like minded members for our roster. What we can offer you: - Competitive raiding environment - Friendly atmosphere inside and outside of raids - Foods will be provided by the raid What we expect from you: - Master of your class, ability to play a multiple specs of your class - Punctuality to raids, be on 10 min early - Learn from your mistakes, be able to adapt and respond accordingly to the unexpected - No random afking - Any consumables (flasks, pots) We are currently recruiting: High priority - Any exceptional raiders. Mage S priest Warlock Boomie If you are an exceptional player then please do apply, we are always looking to strengthen our roster with the best. The ability to play multiple specs of your class will greatly increase your chances when applying. Raid Times: Wednesday: 7pm - 11pm (AEST) Thursday: 7pm - 11pm (AEST) Sunday: 7pm - 11pm (AEST) If you have any questions please feel free to post down below or contact one of our officers in game Semp, Bubblekin or Motang Apply at our website: www.bestfriendsguild.enjin.com Ensure you read the guild charter.Sempar42 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 [H] All or Nothing 7/7, 8/10NBRF 5/10HBRF All or Nothing currently seeking Raiders The basics: • Based on Saurfang • Raid times: Thursday to Saturday 8:00pm Server time • Current Progression 6/7 Heroic HM, 8/10 Normal BRF and 4/10 Heroic BRF We are looking for: • Skilled and committed players for WoD raiding; • Raid awareness; • Punctuality and attendance; • Knowledge of class played or willing to learn • Fully gemmed, enchanted • Must have TeamSpeak3 • RC Loot Council for loot I have specific interest in the following roles: • Skilled DPS and Ranged DPS • Healer (druid, priest, pally, monk) viable DPS offspec a bonus Will also look at other skilled classes/roles not listed above and accept applications from social members. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/All+or+Nothing http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rclootcouncil If you would like to join please go to http://all-or-nothing.wowlaunch.comVessy2 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 TRAVESTY looking for raiding members. <travesty> 9/10n BRF 4/10h is recuiting members to flesh out the team to fill the core group for heroic progression. we will gear players starting at 655 in brf norm .we raiding wed/thurs/Monday 8-11pm ST (Monday for gearing players)Darkcrusader1 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 [H]<Primal>2/10M LF Resto Druid/HPally Primal are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Barthilas created in the last few months of Siege of Orgimmar, we are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic. We are looking for another healer to add to our roster, while we will consider all skilled players we are looking specifically looking for the following classes. Druid – Resto Paladin - Holy Druid - Boomkin Our current raid times are as follows (AEDT) Wednesday 7:30pm – 11:00pm Sunday 7:30pm – 11pm Monday 7:30pm – 11:00pm We are looking for skilled mature aged players who understand their class and put the time and effort into their character, study boss mechanics, have good attendance records and put the effort into being an above average player. If you are only looking to log on 3 times a week to raid, this is not the guild for you. Spell clicking key turners need not apply. We are looking for players who have a positive attitude and know how to have a laugh but understand when the appropriate time is to be serious and focus on the task at hand. We are currently looking for a few more players to round out our raiding roster and give us the class diversity we need for further progression into Mythic BRF. If you think this is the guild for you please visit our web site here and fill out a recruitment form or contact us in game to organise a trial run. http://www.primalbarth.enjin.com/ If you have any question feel free to send me a private message via our forums or pm me. Below are the bnet tags of people who you can contact in game for further information or to organise a trial run. Griffs#6246 ( Soffic ) Drazhar#1535Soffic6 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 (H) Tank for guild - 12.00am to 3.00am Server G'day Fellow Raiders! <Gamez Over> is a raiding guild comprised of mature lads and ladies who love to log on, perform well, and get off while still having a life outside of WoW. Our small roster of 9 hours a week is certainly acceptable in today's society of gaming and we believe that Mythic content can certainly be cleared in the current patch without raiding 20 hours a week. We aim to deliver progression while raiding in a fun and relaxed atmosphere- we have no elitists or screaming Johns in this guild; what we do have is mutual respect for one another and a zero tolerance for talking down to people. We pride ourselves on a being a guild that allows a safe and warm environment in order to meet our full potential. That's right, we treat everyone like a valued human being. Although we are a raiding guild, we also welcome PVPers, and socialites to enable a sense of diversity and community. So raiders feel free to bring your friends and loved ones! While looking like we are a new guild, we are far from it... I was the GM of Game Øver here on Frostmourne and Dreadmaul but during MOP I had to work away up north for 12 months and left ownership to a guildy who since quit and sold the guild to a random who no longer plays. I contacted Blizz and because I had not been GM for 12 months I am unable to get my guild of 4+ years back, so that's the reason this new guild was created. We had always been a strict 10 man guild and during WotLK expansion we where World 20, US 10, and #1 for ten man raiding to give an idea of the level of raiding we were playing at. However, that is the past and is no longer, now we are looking for greener pastures and to push for a decent ranking this expansion and expand our roster to a solid 20+ raiders and would love YOU to be a part of it with us. CORE RAIDER are given to those of exceptional skill first. We are a Progression guild first, social guild second. Raiders are expected to be accountable for their own performance and favoritism is not involved on any level. Your trial with us lasts anywhere from one to two weeks and this is your time to show us what you can do. If you are a solid raider, can listen well, have a good attitude, and make raid times consistently, you will be welcomed as a Core Raider (sense of humor shall always be a plus). Poor attendance or a poor attitude at the Core level can have you lose your position. Please understand that because our focus is on progression, if someone consistently has difficulty with a certain mechanic or with responsibilities during a fight they may be asked to sit out that fight to enable moving forward. We understand human error and individuals have different skills sets. Sometime we just have a rough night. What we expect from our raiders (if asked to sit out or not) is to take the time to learn from their mistakes and return the next night with an improvement in both awareness and perhaps skill. At this time we prefer ilvl 670+ for Core positions, yet please do not hesitate to apply if you want to be a part of our team. Socialites are also welcome, whether you are unable to commit to our raid nights, do not at this time have advanced enough skills/gear, or because the core spot is full for your class/spec – we will try to include you as much as possible in other guild activities. Core Raider EXCEPT WARLOCKS are closed to recruitment. Casual Raider positions on team are currently closed to recruitment. Our Raid days and time are as follows: Note: We are a GMT +8 guild, we do not cater for DST. WEDNESDAY - 9.00pm to 12.00am GMT+8 or (12.00am to 3.00am Server Time) THURSDAY - 9.00pm to 12.00am GMT+8 or (12.00am to 3.00am Server Time) SUNDAY - 9.00pm to 12.00am GMT+8 or (12.00am to 3.00am Server Time) MONDAY – Non-mandatory (e.g. BRF Norm, HM Heroic), attempt to include as many as possible! Current Progression: Heroic Blackrock = 9/10 Normal Blackrock = 10/10 CLEARED Mythic Highmaul = 1/7 Heroic Highmaul = 7/7 CLEARED Normal Highmaul = 7/7 CLEARED Recruitment: HIGH NEED FOR WARLOCK & TANK and Social players Check out our site to see what else we are looking for- even if closed, feel free to submit an application as a socialite. Visit our website for more information or to throw an application up, or add bnet tag (Shodz#1300) for a chat. Thank you for taking us into consideration - GM Shodz http://www.gamezover.shivtr.comMezzalin1 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 [H] <DBOF> 9/10H BRF - Wed/Thur Raid GMT+10 Hello all!! DBOF is an established Australian raiding guild from Jubei'thos that is currently 1/7 Mythic Highmaul and 9/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundary. We've been active on Jubei'thos since vanilla and have a good rapport with much of its inhabitants. We consider ourselves to be a semi-hardcore group of raiders with an emphasis on stress-less raiding. Due to recent changes in our core roster, we are currently in search of a tank and a few good dps to join our friendly bunch of misfits for the remainder of this expac. We would prefer: - Mage, Warlock or Rogue DPS - Any tanking class We do consider all classes so please feel free to contact one of us or leave a message. - Preferable heroic or mythic experience in any of the previous expansions Our raid times are as follows: 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm SVT Wednesday and Thursday (GMT+10) For inquiries, please post here or contact Harrock (simplestuff#1122), Sanosan (sanosano#1347) or Nazara (Danski#1606) in game. Thanks for viewing.Sanosan0 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 689 Disc Priest 10/10H BRF Barthilas(horde) 689 Disc (Holy off spec but rarely used) Priest Looking for Raiding Team on Barthilas, either 10/10H BRF or Mythic Progression Asap,Anywhere From 7-10.30pm server (strictly as work early mornings), most days work!Balalzamon8 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 <Hearthstone> 9/10N 6/10H <Hearthstone> Is currently looking for reliable and decently geared healers to progress through BRF and future content with. We are looking to recruit all classes with sound raid and class knowledge and decent gear who are looking to progress in a competitive yet fun environment, and can show up on a regular basis. All applicants will be considered, but we are primarily looking for healers. Raid nights are Mon/Wed/Thurs 8 - 11pm SVT Please message either Caustick#1342 or Legato#1572 with any questions or post below with any enquiries.Divinelegato2 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 [H] All or Nothing LF More 7/7, 10/10N 8/10 All or Nothing currently seeking Raiders The basics: • Based on Saurfang • Raid times: Thursday to Saturday 8:00pm Server time • Current Progression 7/7 Heroic HM, 10/10 Normal BRF and 8/10 Heroic BRF We are looking for: • Skilled and committed players for WoD raiding; • Raid awareness; • Punctuality and attendance; • Knowledge of class played or willing to learn • Fully gemmed, enchanted • Must have TeamSpeak3 • RC Loot Council addon for loot I have specific interest in the following roles: • Skilled DPS and Ranged DPS • Healer (druid, priest, pally, monk) viable DPS offspec a bonus Will also look at other skilled classes/roles not listed above and accept applications from social members. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/All+or+Nothing http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rclootcouncil To apply please go to our website http://all-or-nothing.wowlaunch.com/ otherwise PST Paddo#6366 Syphadiaz#1111 Novichok#1995 Vestera#6655 Awesomeus#1646Vessy0 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 [A-Frostmourne][Harmóny] Chinese Weekend raid Chinese casual weekend raiding guild We are a bunch of friendly Chinese casual player, that have our family commitment and private life come first, that is why we are called casual weekend raid, most of our member here are working and can only raid on weekend We are currently N HM 7/7 H HM 6/7 N BRF 6/10, we are trying to get more stable players to tackle heroic mode Raid time: Friday and Saturday 1930 ~ 1130 server time We looking for: Healer lover <--- we are really lack of these DPS lover Tank lover We are mainly focusing on recruiting Chinese speaker here As long as you know what WOW is, know how to play and listen to vent, with a bit of sense of humor, you are all welcomeEclairz6 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 680 Hunter LF Heroic Raiding and Mythic Prog Hello I am looking a heroic guild or a guild ready to step into mythic, I am currently on Frostmourne- Alliance. Currently not happy with my guilds progression in the last 3 weeks because of and people making little to no effort to come online for raids and went from raiding 3 times a week to 1. (Have 5pc) Heroic HM 7/7 Heroic BRF 9/10 Looking to raid late as im located in WA (GMT+8), im available Sun-Thurs. Post bellow if interested and leave a bnet.Ginyu12 Apr 3, 2015