Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Oct 13, 2015 LF Late night raiding guild(OCE) I'm 9/13M, and due to work I'm looking for a guild that starts raid after 9pm AEDST(gmt+10) Reply here, or add sunny#6108 and send me a tell ingame. Regards.Ramen8 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 [A]Les Magnifiques 13/13N,12/13H - Aman'Thul <Les Magnifiques> has been a very successful and stable raiding guild on Aman'thul since 2007 and in the main this is because we enjoy a relaxed, yet keen environment that strikes a balance between fun, progression and real life. Even in the hardest times we ALWAYS field a raid team. (or 2) We are looking for Raiders current, new, or returning that know their Class, are able to learn mechanics quickly, and do their homework to master strats. EXPECTATIONS: - Close to 100% attendance - Knowledge of class - Good attitude towards progression raiding & respect towards other members RECRUITING: Shammy - Ranged/Heals/Melee Monk - Heals/Melee Hunter/Warlock/Mage RAID TIMES: Wednesday 7:45pm - 10:30pm Thursday 7:45pm - 10:30pm Monday 7:45pm - 10:30pm We're happy to discuss a game time token to compensate faction or server changes. Please message: MadameHell#1692 for a chat if interestedMadamehell0 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 Shadow & Healing Priest LF Guild. Looking for a guild to progress with for the end of WoD & future tiers. Prefer +8GMT guilds or any guilds that start after 9:15PM ST Have had multiple tier experience through the expansions as a priest in all 3 specs and am very confident in raiding on them. I am looking for a long term progression guild. Not the best geared (yet) but am working very quickly on that. Dooleyo#1975Freightrein2 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 H - Partner and me LF Casual Raiding Little about us, Her - 660ilvl Shadow Priest Cheekz Him- 663ilvl Former shadow priest/holy (Acquila) - Can resurrect ;) now turned Tank Pally/ Holy Please note that we are still working our way towards better gear. She was from Pantheon to Genesis formed Very Serious during TBC/WOL He was also from Pantheon to Genesis to Very Serious during TBC/WOL Whuz quit, same as Vask (for those that remember #1 Genesis from Jubei).. so we quit He got hacked and 7 years later, got his account restored. She decided to try it out for fun...i followed! We definitely still getting used to cross realms etc ><! So in summary, we are looking for a guild that raids 2 nights during the week! Pref new guild still progressing through and willing to put up with us! We definitely are former experienced hardcore raiders... however concept has changed immensely since WoL, we believe we can pick things up quickly! =]!Crankaz3 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 No longer needed eshaysCodypls1 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 <Onineko> 12/13H LF RDPS. Barthilas Onineko is currently in search of ranged DPS for core raiding positions. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8.30 - 11.30pm svt. Application Criteria: Applicants should be mature and willing to work as a group as bad attitudes do not last long in this guild. We also have several female members and make an effort for it to be a safe place for everyone to enjoy. We are always actively looking for like-minded players that know their class well or are willing to learn and develop their skills with the guild. Raid spots for flexible content in the current tier are regularly available. The guild may choose to attempt Mythic level content if and when it is applicable to do so, but it is not a primary goal for Onineko to work through Mythic content. Players looking for a fun home to relax and do other content with in Warlords are more than welcome to apply. Casual non-raiding spots are always available. Contact us in game or follow the links below for more info. http://www.onineko.org http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Onineko http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/Onineko/Aurelianus2 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 OMG Moon Guard Raiding team?! <Southern Skies <Southern Skies> 13/13 Normal HFC - 8/13 Heroic HFC Is in desperate need of a Restoration Druid or Disc Priest. The raid team consists of Aussies/Kiwis and American night owls. Raid times are as follows: Saturday/Sunday: 2PM - 5PM AEST(Oceanic) 10PM - 1AM CST(America) Please add my Battle tag if you would like any further info :) or simply post here. lETHARGICA:1361Lethqt0 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 690 5/13M exp Rogue LF raiding guild Hi there, as title says I'm a 690 rogue LF a raiding guild. I am 5/13M experience (and mostly progressed through M Gorefiend). Evidently my gear is extremely lackluster but I do not enjoy raiding on my priest (the toon I have progged on and geared on). If I could stay in my current guild I would love to but due to a new job, I CANNOT raid on Friday nights. :) Also because of gear issues, I'm happy to have offered for lower progressed guilds. I am very dedicated and I believe I have a LOT to offer to whatever guild I'm in. I also believe I am very competent and confident on my rogue.Luke8 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 ilvl 714 dps warr LF GMT + 8 Guild Hi, as the topic suggests I am looking for a GMT + 8 Guild, I cannot raid anytime before 12am AEST. I have been playing this game since Vanilla, and for the past 3 expansions I have been a GM/ Raid leader for my guild. My Guild acheived 13/13HM ToT, and 12/14HM SoO during their respective tiers. I have the cutting Edge acheivement if needed. I disbanded my guild during the first few weeks of BRF since we could not successfully make the jump from 10 man to 20 man comp and as such were unable to progress properly. M xp in BRF is only 8/10 Heroic, Iron maidens almost went down, but we disbanded b4 that. My xp in HFC is 13/13 Heroic My available days and time for raiding are as follows Weds/thurs//Mon - anytime after 12am AEST I have a fully functional prot set, but I would not like to Tank, so please do not consider that option. Please drop a message in this forum post with ur btag if interested and I will get back to you.Tundra2 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 Winter Spring 13/13H Recruiting for Mythic <Winter Spring> Barthilas Horde,is still an extremely young mythic guild, but full of players with raiding experience across all expansions.We are looking for solid players for heroic/mythic HFC Progression: 10/10H BRF 13/13H 13/13N hellfire Schedule (AEST/SERVER TIME) Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Sunday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM What <Winter Spring> is looking for: Tanks: All tanks Available ( Not Deathknight tho :D) Heals: All Heals Available Damage: Available Any Other Skilled Players may Apply. Requirement: 1. Skilled in playing the game and their class. 2. Have a strong sense of teamwork and are committed to raiding and our progression as a team. 3. Have a positive attitude. 4. Are willing to farm for the gear and enchants required for raiding. 5. Prepared for raids, researching encounters beforehand. 6. Have a reliable internet connection. 7. Conduct themselves in a mature and respectful manner. 8. Have a good sense of humor and want to have fun. Why (Winter Spring) might be a perfect fit for you? - friendly community - Comfortable, fun and serious raid environment Recruitment: We're interested in hearing from any skilled,alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. Please leave an application on our forums Or Add Doomer#1218 For more information.Ärchmage0 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 [A] <Lithium> 10/13M 9hrs/week Thu/Su/Mo LFM! Lithium: - Raids on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm Looking to recruit DPS + Heals. Preferably Ranged DPS, and Healers who are comfortable at playing their DPS offspec to a reasonable level (or vice versa). Who we are: - We are a group of like-minded players aiming to clear current raid content on a 9 hour per week schedule. None of us like doing chores, so why treat raiding like one?. Our biggest goal is to enjoy what we do whilst achieving steady progression. What we are looking for: - Dedicated players who want to clear the content but not commit large amounts of time each week. - Players who are prepared for raid. We expect you to be up to date with the latest for your class, and for the current progression bosses. - Players who constantly aim to improve. We care much more about your attitude than your gear. If you're under geared but think you have the right attitude, don't hesitate to get in contact! - Non-drama queens. I don't put up with my girlfriends %^&*!ing, why should I put up with yours? What Lithium can provide you: - Good players to raid with. We're all there for the same thing - to have fun and kill bosses. We take this seriously. You'll find yourself sitting out more often than not until your performance is up to par! - An enjoyable raiding atmosphere. Having said the above, we won’t bench you if you %^-* up once. Everyone makes mistakes, and we understand (and expect) them to happen. All we ask if that you be critical of your own performance, fix whatever needs fixing and move on so we can get $#!@ done. For more information Head to our website : http://www.lithium-gaming.com/forum/ If you have any questions feel free to add Magic - (Magic#1314) Jizzele - (Jizzele#1277) Didi - (Williammmu#1330)Mágic12 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 721 Rdruid LF +8 GMT Guild 6/13M HFC Exp Raid Experience: Since most old content means nothing. I will just post experience BRF onward. 8/10M BRF, 6/13M HFC, 13/13H. Only reason I'm stopped raiding with current guild moved to different time-zone, so am unable to make raids. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/642381/latest#boss=0 (Mythic Logs) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/642381/latest#boss=0 (Heroic Logs) Reply to this comment if interested, and I'll get back to you. Thanks.Wildsasuke8 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 721 DPS Warrior 9/13 Mythic Exp LF new home LF a new home. The Sanctified has recently disbanded and I'm currently looking for a new home. 9/13 Mythic experience. I'm a DPS Warrior that recently started raiding again roughly 3 months ago. Took me quite a bit to catch up, but I will admit I'm not a perfect applicant and I still have much to learn. Prefer a raid team with leadership qualities that don't resemble the carebears. In return, I dedicate myself to improving as much as possible for whichever raid team I join and ask of nothing. Willing to transfer for the right guild. Very dedicated player ^^ Send me a btag request if you'd like to have a chat. Btag: Anivia#1807 Have a nice day :)Elskriim11 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 717 Hpal/710 Moonkin Hey all, Obviously it's not this druid but, i have a 717 Hpal (5/13 M experience) or a 710 moonkin (3/10 M kills, but still have the exp from the paladin) and am looking for a new home to raid well into the next expansion and beyond (hopefully!). Basically, posting this in hopes to see that there's some demand for either/both of these toons as i'm not 100% certain which i'd prefer to play into the future. I enjoy both, however i haven't done much dps in raids for years, having healed for.. 6 years pretty much now - through current content at the highest level available. I'd like a home where progression is possible, and preferrably, where the roster is stable already so that any transfer costs i may incur, will not be wasted 2 weeks later due to attendance again (it sucks i know, but i don't currently have a lot of disposable income). Either faction, it doesn't bother me too much which you raid on, i just want to raid and have fun. I've had experience leading raids and guilds, and micromanaging healer teams with CD's and such, if that is of any relevance. Edit: I should add, i have also got a priest and a shaman alt that do have the legendary ring aswell, just the rest of their gear isn't too great.. Have had experience raiding as both of those classes aswell, mostly from healing perspectives again. If you wanna leave your btags here, i shall add you and have a chat with you if you like :) otherwise links to your apps/guild sites etc will be helpful. Cheers.Eila17 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 Holy paladin looking for guild Hi I am a holy pally looking a for a new guild I just came back to wow after a short breack and I am looking for a guild that could fit my odd hours of availability. I can raid anytime Sunday and Monday and after 10pm(Sydney time) the rest of the week. I understand I am undergeared but as I just moved into a new place It won't take me to long to hear up and catch up on the ring quest.Adinpal1 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 Normal HFC Alt Run (Weekly/Sun) Welcome, You are invited to Nidorn's HFC Sun/Mon Alt Run! Running every week, looking for a core team to gear up alts. 6pm-9pm AEST Add my battletag or comment below. Nidorn#1163 Cheers!Nidorn0 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 Exemplary 1 night recruiting raiding We are looking for a group of people Heroic geared and ready for mythic on their alts to raid with a guild who are onto their game. prefferably people with 12/13 or 13/13 Heroic.raid time is 7pm ST East australia on a sunday. if you wish to contact me feel free to add scargrim#1387 and we can have a chatBarrakaa2 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 710 Mage LF spot in reliable mythic guild Hey guys im looking for a raiding guild Pref mythic that raids around 5 30 Server so 7 30 NZT Lots of previous EXP been playing mage for about 7 years happy to answer any questionsJubéi2 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 [A] Shammy/Hunter - 715ilvl Hi, Myself and a Friend are looking for a new place to call home and if possible have a few friends join with us, we are long time wow players (6 + years) and experienced raiders. We would like to stick together but we understand that with our raid availability chances are its not a possibility. We are currently looking for a new raiding guild, that raids 2 nights a week . Not super hardcore, but not full casual either. A guild that has lots of camaraderie and is like a huge family. Active, social, fun. But when it comes down to progression, is able to successfully put their game face on, and work together to push through the content. Our little group consists of: Enhance Shaman - 715ilvl MM Hunter - 715ilvl and possibly Frost/Arcane Mage 706ilvl Ret Pally 703ilvl. Shadow Priest - 710ilvl Frost Mage - 703ilvl Current progression: 7/7H 1/7M - Highmaul 10/10H - Blackrock 13/13H - HFC (on Shammy, Hunter, Priest) Availability (Oceanic Server time): Shaman and Hunter Availability Monday to Friday - 12am - 3am Saturday Sunday - 9:30pm - 2am Others Availabililty Monday to Friday - 8:30pm - 1am Saturday Sunday - 8:30pm - 2am We have Logs available on request and we are able to come in as a trial if needed as well. We are open minded to server transferring, Alliance and PVE server is preferred, but will consider other options. Thank you for your time. Please leave your info below if you would like to chat.Cloudshadow21 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 [A] Triumph [FM] 12/13N 4/13H recruiting! Triumph is a relatively new guild based on Frostmourne that formed just prior to 6.2. We are in the process of finalizing a core team of raiders that we can rely on for progression nights. After some setbacks and losses in our core team we are ready again to start pushing into our Heroic progression. Our expectations of our Core Team are listed below: ~Be available to raid three nights per week (most weeks). ~Have a sound understanding of your role and class. ~Come to all raids on time, with optimal gems/enchants and raid supplies. ~Legendary ring or actively working towards it. ~Have a positive attitude. Triumph Core Team raid nights are Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 8pm-11pm+ server time (AEST) We are currently recruiting for the following positions: Healer – Disc Priest preferably Range DPS Warlock preferably Tank - excluding Druid Some additional notes: ~Must have Teamspeak3 downloaded as this is our VoIP of choice. ~A working microphone is highly recommended (especially for heal and tank roles) ~We really want to find people that ‘fit’ well into the guild and enjoy being social with other members. If you are interested or have any queries feel free to message the following people: Zenko (GM) - Khoen#1651 Feryn - Ellemmay#1968Feryn5 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 [H]<Ataraxia> 13/13H 9/13M Barthilas GMT +10 <Ataraxia> on Barthilas is currently recruiting exceptional players for Mythic progression. Core positions are available. http://ataraxiaau.com/ Any exceptional players/classes are always welcome. Feel free to check out our raids which are streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/chinglishtv Who Are We? <Ataraxia> is a collection of oceanic veteran raiders who are returning to the game for the release of Warlords of Draenor. Our leadership and players are incredibly experienced, having both hailed from and held leadership positions in <Tribunal> (BC-WotLK), <Not Steamboat> (BC-WotLK), <Meddle> (Vanilla-BC), <Tenacious> (BC), <Adept> (WotLK), <Luminary> (Wildstar Oceanic #1) and many more. What Is Our Goal? Simply put - we're here to raid and we're here to raid well. Cataclysm/MoP disinterested the majority of us, but WoD seems very far removed from the previous two expansion packs and we are damned excited for it. Aussie servers? Sold. We are driven to raid. We can't get enough. We left WoW, moved on to Wildstar, held oceanic #1 for the span of the game, it died - and now we're back. Our goal is to be at the forefront of oceanic progression and beyond, with a raiding schedule that still let's us live our lives. Raid Schedule AEST: Wednesday: 8:00 - 12:00 PM ST Thursday: 8:00 - 12:00 PM ST Monday: 8:00 - 12:00 PM ST If <Ataraxia> sounds like what you're looking for in Warlords of Draenor, we encourage you to talk to either Nossan, Pinata, Goochinator, Meq or Jubletz in game or visit our website.Nossan119 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 710 hunter looking for guild 13/13N hfc 6/13H hfc add me Garbagebin#1845Youngpobe5 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 708 disc/shadow 12/13 H LF guild Hey looks like my guild is disbanding so I'd like to find somewhere pretty quickly, a guild that raids 2-3 nights/week would be preferable. My btag is Fray#1217 Experience: 12/13 H 13/13 N (HFC) ilvl: 708/712 Legendary ring: yes 4 set bonus: yes Archi trinket: no ThanksFrayelle12 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 New Player Hi all, any GMT+8 guild willing to take in a new player? Aiming to raid/pvp in the future!Littlebready0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 H- Restless Bartilas <Restless> is a semi casual guild on the Oceanic Realm Barthilas, we our looking to increase our roster for our Raid team. The guild is formed up of people that are 11/13H hfc cleared and that wanted a different raiding exp with other people within wow. Raid Schedule: (Server Time/AEST) Wednesday & Monday 7PM-10PM Friday Opional Normal/Alt Run 7PM-10pm Current Prog 13/13N 4/13H Currently Recruiting DPS: Plate/Melee DPS of some sort Ranged DPS of some sort Healers: Full at present time. Tanks: Full At present time We are looking for people that have near our Progression or better. Must be able to Raid both nights 100% of course we understand if you can not make it due to Real Life reason. If you have any other questions for us feel free to message, Meriduis (riddick1942#1130), Ehmi (Kyartymonsta#1885Meriduis15 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 714 H Pally LFG Looking for a guild to raid Mythic HFC. Have stable internet connection. Are reliable and can raid long hours every day of the week. Have 13/13 Heroic and 13/13 Normal HFC Willing to change Server/Faction if needed. Please leave a message if you are looking for a Holy Paladin.Arely15 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 [H] <Prime> 10/13M, GMT+8 - LF Tank & DPS [Horde] <Prime> 10/13M, Dreadmaul-Thaurissan. About Us Prime is a reformed guild formerly known as Arashi which was founded in 2006 on the Greymane realm, and subsequently migrated to Dreadmaul-Thaurissan. Prime is a team of players that takes pride in consistently being one of the premier GMT+8 raiding guilds which has secured a position as a stable server threat to challenge both those that play under its title and guilds across Dreadmaul-Thaurissan and other oceanic realms alike. That being said most of our members are students and working professionals, and we believe that playing this game shouldn't become a second job. Raiding should be a passion and a hobby, as well as a form of relaxation and something we should enjoy doing. Recruitment Prime is seeking players that can handle criticism and are willing to push themselves to become the best players they can be. An applicant seeking to join will be a player who knows their class inside out and can play their roles optimally. An applicant will have mumble and the ability to speak when needed, and will show up to raids with food, enchants, gems and flasks all at hand. A trial period lasts for 2-3 weeks depending on performance and attendance. We are actively looking for solid, exceptional players for our 20 man roster going forward. If your class is not listed, feel free to apply anyway as we are always looking for talented players. We value performance, commitment and a low drama attitude as the best attributes in a raider. Our current needs are as follows: 1x Tank (Druid/Paladin/Monk/DeathKnight) *Will consider any exceptional DPS Raiding Hours As stated above we raid in the GMT+8 time zone. Wed, Thurs, Mon – 8:30pm-11:30pm (10:30pm-1:30am ST) Please note that on occasion we add an additional half hour to our raid should it mean we get a potential new kill, depending on the teams availability. Loot Council Our loot council distributes loot by factoring in player performance, attendance, and the value of the item to each individual. Our roster has players who work as a team to make sure that pieces are handed out accordingly to benefit the guild's goals of pushing progression. Expectations All raiders are expected to maintain high survivability. Our raiders are expected to put a task and job first before doing damage. Prime members are required to be prepared for a fight and be able to understand what the goals are before walking into a new encounter. Please feel free to contact any of our officer team in-game or add any available to Battle.net: Nimro, Endlos, Treataur, Poofyfeesh & Azarrahk(ScrubKitty#1550). To apply, please go to our website "http://primeguild-wow.com" and fill out the application under the Recruitment section!Azarrahk10 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 [A] Invalid Characters 13/13N HFC 11/13H HFC <Invalid Characters> is a Frostmourne Alliance raiding guild based in Australia. We are looking for eager and skilled recruits to start Mythic Progression. We are a semi-casual guild, so we have a relaxed raiding environment but we also favour progression. So we expect that when it is needed all the fun and jokes can be put aside so we can push through some bosses. It is also very important that there is respect between members as there is low tolerance for toxicity. Everyone is playing the game because it is fun and enjoyable, so we don't need someone going around to ruin all that. Raid Times: Friday & Sunday - 8.30pm - 11pm Server Time or (GMT +10) Currently Recruiting: Tank - None Healers - Disc Priest and Shaman Dps - Rogue, Hunter, Death Knight, Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman Requirements: Access to Ventrillo (A microphone is not necessary unless you are a tank) Knowledge of boss encounters Knowledge of your own class/role Minimum ilvl of 695Kiyuki0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Hunter looking for a home Casual player looking for a good community with a bit of everything, Also looking to progress into raiding just pm if your interested.Clanki0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 700 mage LF weekend morning/noon raids Hi everyone! My main is an ilvl 700 Arcane mage (I have the legendary ring!) and I'm currently looking for a guild to raid Heroic/Mythic HFC with. I'm 12/13N, 2/13H and would like to find a guild to progress together. This is my armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Yix/simple As you can see, I do have a guild right now, but I'm looking for a new one because the raid timing for my current guild is quite difficult for me. I would prefer to raid on the weekend on Friday and Saturday nights, between 9pm - 12 midnight EST (6pm - 9pm PST/8pm - 11pm CST). I would also open to realm transfers and faction change if necessary. I've always played ranged DPS classes, and I believe I'll be able to contribute good DPS for your team. You can also count on me to avoid unnecessary damage, read up on strategies and show up with all flasks/pots/food that I'd need. And I would be able to attend all the raids reliably. If you believe that I'm a good fit for your team, please leave a message here or contact me at yhx#1354 and we can discuss further. Thank you!Hotpotato5 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 [A]Brutally Honest (9/13M) +8GMT 2 day guild Brutally Honest is a late night Australian raiding guild. We are currently the number 1 OCE weekend and 2day/sub 9 hour raiding guild. Forming in late SoO and finishing at OCE 26th (24th for 10man), BH are focused on being efficient and prepared, expecting our raiders to have thorough understanding of not only their class but also each encounter before we face it. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, aren't prone to random AFK's or DC's, don't stand in fire, and are happy to have a bit of a laugh while pushing through content. Progression: 8/10M Foundry, 7/7M Highmaul, 9/13M Hellfire Citadel Recruiting: 1 x Tank (non BrM) 1 x Healer (non Priest) 1 x Ranged DPS 1 x Rogue/DK/Feral DPS However, if you are an exceptional player and your class or role is not listed you should still feel free to approach an officer. Current Scheduled raids are (GMT +8): Fri - 8:30pm - 12:30am Sat - 8:30pm - 12:30am You should be approximately 700ilvl, working on your legendary questline and have a strong raiding history to draw from. If you think we're the guild for you please go to http://brutallyhonest.enjin.com/ or feel free to add us on B-tag with a note - Drakar (BT: Drakar#6209), Jbeka (Jbekka#6643), Nixee (Nixee#2231) or Lilly (BT: Everlilly#1600)Drakar0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 713 hunter / 716 pally / LFG Hi everyone, as title states - I'm looking for a new home for the rest of WoD and to develop and earn a spot within a guild in preparation for the next expansion. Hunter armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/%C3%82navar/simple Can raid any day currently (am also happy to faction change/server transfer for the right guild). reply here if you are interested in having a chat. xoDrbacon27 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 713 Disc Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild 13/13H Disc Priest looking for a mythic raiding guild. Current guild has been struggling to have 20 people on for mythic content and quite a few people have decided to take a break so unfortunatlely it is time for me to look for another guild. Can raid Sunday to Thursday anytime after 11pm AEDT (8pm GMT+8), and will have a 100% attendance and will be open to any criticism that is needed. I am also willing to server/faction change for the right guild. If you would like to chat more or see some current logs add me on battletag, HamGeorge#6157Ultravíolet6 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 [A] Incarcerate [Frostmourne] 12/13 H Relent Hey guys! Relent is made up of skilled raiders aiming to clear the mythic content without raiding 5 nights a week and have fun doing it. Realm: Frostmourne Faction: Alliance Voice: Ventrilo Raiding Times: Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST Current Progress (Hellfire Citadel): 13/13 N 12/13 H Recruiting: (DPS) Balance Druid Shadow Priest Destruction / Affliction Warlock Enhancement Shaman Marksmanship Hunter Add me on Battle.net to chat more or leave yours down below. Thanks! Fray#1217Frayelle8 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 702 Frost DK DPS looking for raiding guild My progress is whatever the progress is on my profile Last guild was very much a social "We'll take anyone" guild and thus progression was slow, much like some of the members. The poor loot distribution was also a problem. I'm willing to faction or realm change but not both, looking for a guild that has made some H progression, I'm not really picky. As a result of my last guild I have no set pieces and neither of my best HFC trinkets (got that legendary ring though fam) , so I'm looking for a guild that actually likes to give their raiders tier pieces that need tier pieces instead of some greedy !@# druid wanting to try and get a piece for offset, you know who you are. If you're willing to put up with me not having at least 2 set for a week or 2 then please take me, I beg you ;~;Sassparilla6 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 A - The Phoenix 2/13 Mythic lfm dps Hi there :) The Phoenix is a 2 night a week raid guild on the frostmourne server currently 2/13 Mythic. Recently our progression has faltered due to a few dps positions being flakey with attendance so we are opening our doors for some more deeps. All classes considered. Ideally we want you to be 700+ ilvl and have (or be close to legendary ring). Raid nights are Thurs and Sunday 815pm-1115pm Aest If interested throw us a reply or speak to Kycoo, Capiche, Mikko, Extralarge or Sundertakerr in gameSundertakerr1 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 [H] Sublimity | 7/13M HFC | Recruiting Sublimity is a raiding Horde Guild on Caelstrasz/Nagrand linked servers, Originally started as an alt guild for weekend raiding with experienced and powerful players now has become an amazing experience in both fun personalities and skilled players. Sublimity offers all players the same professional attitude and outlook that most of us follow in our day to day lives and careers: being prepared, on time and efficient. We use TeamSpeak 3 to make raiding an enjoyable experience between friends. Loot distribution is based on EPGP system meaning the more you attend the higher on priority for loot you will be, so it rewards attendance. Sublimity credits its success to each player meeting guild expectations on attitude, communication, and collaboration; a chain is only as strong as the weakest link. Our raiders are expected to show mutual respect for one another, help one another and contribute to the guilds needs if called upon. We pride ourselves on being one of the top oceanic 2 day raiding guilds, raiding only 8 hours per week. We expect our raiders to have a good show rate on attendance so please take note of raid times below: Raid Times: Saturday 12pm-4pm AEST Sunday 12pm-4pm AEST Currently looking for Geared and very skilled Mages and Spriests Guild Website: http://www.sublimityguild.com/ Please Contact the following: GM: mana#1763 Officer: rage#6678Titanborn6 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 705 Spriest LF Heroic Guild Mature raider looking for home for heroic content have raided since vanilla, but these days due to work schedule and getting older looking for someone more casual 2-3 night heroic raids not really interested in mythic progression. Been playing my priest in WOD but may switch classes come legion just looking for a mature guild to do some heroic raiding with. Cheers.Dysterra4 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 708 MM Hunter 12/13H 741 Ring Iv been playing since the start of Wrath and have experience in all the raids. Iv been in raid lead and officer positions throughout my raids. Just looking for a new raiding guild to call home. Would love the guild to be atleast 13/13 H. I have some Mythic experience as well. If you have any questions for me drop your battle tag below and ill get back to you as soon as I can, Thanks! :DYàzlok20 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 [A]Brutally Honest (9/13M) +8GMT 2 day guild Brutally Honest is a late night Australian raiding guild. We are currently the number 1 OCE weekend and 2day/sub 9 hour raiding guild. Forming in late SoO and finishing at OCE 26th (24th for 10man), BH are focused on being efficient and prepared, expecting our raiders to have thorough understanding of not only their class but also each encounter before we face it. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, aren't prone to random AFK's or DC's, don't stand in fire, and are happy to have a bit of a laugh while pushing through content. Progression: 8/10M Foundry, 7/7M Highmaul, 9/13M Hellfire Citadel Recruiting: 1 x Tank (non BrM) 1 x Healer (non Priest) 1 x Ranged DPS 1 x Rogue/DK/Feral DPS However, if you are an exceptional player and your class or role is not listed you should still feel free to approach an officer. Current Scheduled raids are (GMT +8): Fri - 8:30pm - 12:30am Sat - 8:30pm - 12:30am You should be approximately 700ilvl, working on your legendary questline and have a strong raiding history to draw from. If you think we're the guild for you please go to http://brutallyhonest.enjin.com/ or feel free to add us on B-tag with a note - Drakar (BT: Drakar#6209), Jbeka (Jbekka#6643), Nixee (Nixee#2231) or Lilly (BT: Everlilly#1600)Drakar0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 712 Disc / Hpaladin LF core spot (barth) 712 Equipped disc or 708 equipped holy paladin (alt), i have over 10 yrs of raiding experience and know all fights well enough to raid lead em. Looking for Core spot in Mythic guild . Currently 13/13 H and 2/13 Mythic please email me @ sebejex123@gmail.com. my times and days are weds/thurs/fri/sat/sun anytime after 7pm oceanic. Currently in barthilas but will xfer to the right guild.Lightsluht2 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 [A] Frostmourne 694 Hpala LF Guild Hi everyone, Recently transferred Hpally from Horde to Alliance here. Looking for any heroic HFC progression guilds on Frostmourne in need of a Holy pally. I've cleared 13/13 N and 3/13 H through pure pugging, but I'm sick of the tedious effort of going with pugs that disperse after one wipe. I'm available most days 8/9PM ST onwards. Currently have one or two trials lined up with other guilds but I'd prefer to keep my options open in case they don't work out. If anyone's interested hit me up here or on battle net, my id is Reindheart#6200.Mishkya0 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 ♥5/13M - LFM♥ "Akala mo lang walang Pinoy guild sa US-Illidan.. pero meron, meron, meron!" - Casual Progression Guild - Currently 13/13 H, 5/13 M - Looking for additional skilled players to fill our core mythic roster - Raids 2 hours per day / 4 days a week. Late night raiding (Manila time) as we all have full-time jobs during the day - Usually starts at 10:00pm Manila - GMT+8 timezone WHO WE ARE <Adobo Republic> is a Filipino Horde guild in US Illidan server. The guild is comprised of former members of Happy Endings (a Filipino guild in US Stormscale) and Gwapings (another Filipino guild in US Nagrand), two top-of-the line Filipino guilds that merged in January of 2014. MISSION Adobo Republic’s mission is to become a recognizable and respectable Filipino Guild in the World of Warcraft community by enhancing the holistic value of our players in terms of economic, raiding, PVP, and interpersonal competence. VISION Adobo Republic nurtures the Filipino community above anything else, without excluding non-Filipinos who fit well within our community. We value the relationships that we form, from within the game, hoping that these transcend beyond the confines of a virtual world, into real life friendships. We aim to help members of our community get the best gaming experience by giving them a chance to explore the game’s content; achieve gaming goals; enhancing their overall competence and understanding; all within a close-knit community that promotes and exercises respect, consideration, tolerance, humility, and giving back to the community. Adobo Republic is a community of World of Warcraft players with varied levels of gaming enthusiasm. We do not discriminate between casual and hardcore players since we try to accommodate people with different levels of availability, skill, and in-game interests. We do, however, have a reasonable screening process to gauge if a player’s mindset and attitude fits our community. Above everything else, we value respect, courtesy, and consideration for everyone in our community. If you think you are a good fit and would like to join us, fill out the form below and a guild officer will be in touch as soon as possible. In addition to any comments that you would like to give in the ‘message’ field, please also indicate the following information: 1. Main Character’s (the toon you want to bring into the guild) Name and Realm. 2. Link to your Main Character’s Armory. 3. Previous guild’s name and realm, as well as your reason for leaving. 4. Are you interested in PVE, PVP, or Both? 5. If interested in PVE content, give us a quick background on your past raiding experience and how much experience do you have with current content. 6. Any alternative means of contacting you (Facebook account, Skype id, mobile number – kindly install Viber on your smartphone if providing this specially if you live outside of the Philippines) Fill out form here: http://www.adoborepublicguild.com/apply/ RAID TIMES: (Oras sa Pilipinas) Monday, Wednesday, Thursday = 10pm to 12am PHT Friday and Saturday = 10pm to 1am PHT GET IN TOUCH! Site: http://adoborepublicguild.com FB Group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Adoborepublic Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Adobo_Republic Or message us in-game: Kathie - Btag: Kathie#1486 Mayumi - Btag: Bru#1532 Kita kits! (Walang pang-transfer? Usap tayo!)Mayumì4 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 Holy/Disc Priest & Resto/Enh Shaman 4/13M LFG Due to our current guild breaking until Legion, we are both on the lookout for a new place to call home! TRIXYN IS: - Holy/Disc priest (can play both equally well and not fussed on which spec to main) - 4/13M for current tier - Looking for a 2 night guild (preferably horde) SUSTAINED IS: - Resto/Enhance Shaman (preferred spec for raiding is resto with a decent enhance OS) - 4/13M for current tier - Looking for a 2 night guild (unavailable on Sundays though - so Wed/Thu, Wed/Mon, Thu/Mon ideal) If interested - please bnet contact and let us know! Trix: HaichPea#1525 Sustained: Tronne#1267 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Trixyn/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Sustain%C3%A8d/simpleTrixyn4 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [H] I Choose You | 5/13M Disc Priest & DPS I Choose You is a 5/13M Horde guild on Barthilas. We raid Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 7:30pm-10:30pm oceanic server time. Our raids are fun, but we do expect dedication to progression and people to work well as a team. Raiding for us is about team-work, improvement (both individually and as a guild) and enjoying the game. We do joke around and there are plenty of things to do outside of raid times. We do an alt/casual heroic run Monday/Thursday's, for those looking for one day a week fun. We are seeking any 705+ ilvl DPS - Core spots available - Disc Priest - Rogue - Mage - DK (DPS) - Warlock - Boomkin - Holy Paladin or caster DPS with healing off-spec. We are interested in any skilled players wishing to raid on a casual/substitute basis, particularly on Sunday's raid night. All applications considered. Additional Info: - Prospective raiders must be punctual and raid aware. - Please have logs ready for us to view. - The trial period is 4 raids, so a week and a half of raiding. - We use RCLootCouncil, our council is: The GM, our raid leader and a member from the raid team, which changes every week. Loot is distributed based on performance, attendance, best in slot, biggest upgrade etc. It is a very fair system. We do expect our raiders to attend 95% of the time. We understand sometimes things come up, however if your attendance isn't good, your spot is not guaranteed. Raiders must be at Hellfire Citadel at 7:15pm ready to clear trash. Boss pulls begin at 7:30pm Please contact Eleanor (Eleanor#1630) in game to discuss.Eleanor63 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [H] <REPRIEVE> 4/13M HFC - NAGRAND <Reprieve> is an Australian/Kiwi raiding guild currently taking on The Emerald Nightmare Heroic and moving onto mythic once we have the numbers! We have always been focused on striking a balance between raiding with a fun atmosphere while progressing on hard bosses and are looking for a few more people to continue onto getting a 20 man mythic team together looking towards mythic. Currently Looking for DPS, HEALS and a couple of off spec heals/tank. All applications will be considered. We raid Server Time : Wednesday 8.00 - 11.00 Sunday 8.00 - 11.00 Monday 8.00 - 11.00 If you have little to no raid experience, that is fine as long as you know your class and can follow directions well. Being geared is not a requirement but would help greatly, not just for the team, but your own performance. Logs are a huge plus! For more information, please contact one of the officers: Razious - RazielSR1#1609. Vaire - Vaire#1645 Katskin- Katskin#1279 Gelin- Renex#1271Katskin3 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 Immortal Souls (Horde) Immortal Souls is a social guild looking for active members who enjoy having a laugh and fun. We do have ventrilo and facebook group. Will be starting a raiding team once we have active members for it. All levels and classes are welcome to join.Iceymaiden0 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [H] <Rebirth> is Recruiting - Barthilas <Rebirth> 13/13N 6/13H On Barthilas Horde is recruiting raiders! We are a fairly new guild, formed with the intention of building a solid core team of skilled raiders who want to grow the guild in a positive way, work together to progress through content, have fun and make new friends. A few of us raided previously and got 13/13N and 10/13H before the guild fell apart. But we will be starting from Normals to gear new people up. Schedule: Wed Thurs 9pm-12am GMT+10/Server (Form at 8:45pm) Requirements: - Gems/Enchants - Teamspeak with working headset - Skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. - We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. Current Recruitment Needs: DPS: Warlock Shadow Priest Ret Pally Mage Boomkin Rogue Heals: Pally Druid Monk Shaman Always looking for exceptional players regardless of class/spec. Contact me in game at btag Lucid#1675, Diziple#6260, Andrew#6331, Indie#1133 We look forward to hearing from you!Lucidarrow3 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [A] Frostmourne - sdrawkcaB 13/13N 12/13H <sdrawkcaB> sdrawkcaB. Originally started with a few mates in Mists of Pandaria on Frostmourne, sdrawkcaB became one of the top 100 oceanic 10-man guilds with speed and ease! After the fact, we decided to no longer play in Siege of Orgrimmar, who wasn't sick of heroic siegecrafter anyway? We are making a triumphant return to the game, and after recruiting a solid 10 people along with a chunk of our veterans, we are looking to recruit more for late heroics and mythics! What can you expect from us? We are chilled, but we expect results from our team and the game A whole lot of banter Respect A whole lot of banter Whattheheal (aka the coolest person in the world) What do we expect from you? Attendance, if you can't make a raid, communication is simple, we are not fussed if you can't make 100% of raids, but communication is essential! Knowing your class inside & out. Most of us are highly experienced with our classes, and some are just awful no matter how hard they try, but they know their class! Coming to raids prepared A whole lot of banter We are taking a pretty relaxed stance towards raiding at this point, with only 2 raid nights per week. We are perhaps upping this to 3 in the not so distant future, but stay tuned for that. We are attempting to find a good mix of: -Never logging on except for raid And -Getting bored by Warlords of Draenor Currently looking for Ranged DPS, 2 Healers. Current raid times: Wednesday 7:30pm - 10pm Monday 7:30pm - 10pm All times are AEST (Server time on Frostmourne) Any enquiries please direct them to Whattheheal#1414 Thanks!!Whattheheal7 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [A] <Realm> Khaz/Dath 5/13M LFM! Realm Recruitment Server: Khaz'Goroth Faction: Alliance Website: http://realmguild.com Recruitment: http://realmguild.com/recruitment Current Progression: 5/13M Raiding Times: Thursday 8PM ST - 11PM ST Sunday 8PM ST - 11PM ST Monday 8PM ST - 11PM ST Optional Raid Night: Wednesday 8PM - 11PM ST About Us: Realm are an oceanic based semi-hardcore raiding guild on Alliance, Khaz'Goroth. We are focusing on recruiting our last few positions for mythic content and the eventual goal of becoming one of the top guild on server. The core of our guild are made up of very experienced raiders aiming to continue our run of quick progression. We are currently recruiting any exceptional Ranged DPS, We are using EPGP DKP Reloaded loot system and will start using this once our team is finalized, so new members still have the chance of being on the exact same footing as everyone else. Desired Players: We are looking for players that are dedicated to progressing through mythic content, being a master at their class. Aside from our standard raid nights we hope you can make our additional Wednesday night raids which are run at the same time of 8:00PM ST - 11:00PM ST. Open Positions: Any exceptional Ranged DPS One Tank Any Healers How to Apply: If you are interested in applying to Realm or wish to find out more information on our guild please sign-up to the website linked above. Or if you wish to chat in-game, add Fazza#6972 or you can find me online on either Fazza or Fazzabruth Officers: Torch#1314 Staele#1310Fazza36 Oct 7, 2015