Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Mar 2, 2015 [H-Saurfang] Philanthropy LF Tank Hey there, casual/semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild looking for a tank for heroic and normal BRF and heroic highmaul. preference is monk but open to any class. 5pm realm time saturday and sunday or 2pm 8+gmt look forward to hearing from you guys! rustix#1893 is battle tag cheers, GaraGaramin0 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Looking for Weekend Normal/Heroic Raid team Hi, I'm just looking for something casual, that raids on a weekend but isnt hardcore progression. Just enjoying clearing through Normal/Heroic and having fun. If you're a guild looking for more people to join your raids, then leave me a message to get back to youLuscious1 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 [H] <SAR> 6/7H of Khaz'Remar is recruiting <Some Assembly Required> of Dath'Remar/Khaz'Goroth are raiders from all expansions that have returned to the game for WoD. We are a group friendly people and are keen to progress through MYTHIC raiding. For any recruitment info, please check out our website (www.assemblyreq.com) as the recruitment info from this site could be outdated! Our raid times are Thurs/Sun/Mon from 8:30pm - 11:30pm. As most of the raiders are GMT +10 based, the time stated is server time. Currently our progression is: 7/7 N Highmaul 6/7 H Highmaul Add Berbz#6301 or Cheekz#1776 or visit our website for more info !Quinna5 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 [A] Aman'thul LF Tanks/DPS We like raiding. You like raiding. We're both on Aman'thul and we will help gear you up for Heroic. The deal is real, signed, sealed and delivered. Need two tanks (doesn't matter which class, we will love you all the same) Ranged DPS (Warlock, Ele Shaman or Boomkin) Melee DPS (Pref. non-plate) PST Versity (ALTS: Leons/Seville) or Irisviel in-game!Versity4 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Group looking for late night raiding guild Hello, Myself and three of my friends are currently searching for a new guild to join we are looking for a late night semi-hardcore (preferably alliance) guild. About us… we have raided with each other for over a year in another guild and would like to continue raiding together in a new guild. We play the following class/specs • DPS – Warrior (675 ilvl) • Feral – Druid (677 ilvl) • Balance – Druid (676 ilvl) • Blood – DK (Open to going DPS) (673 ilvl) Armoury: • DPS Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmourne/yumakuga/advanced • Feral Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmourne/Rested/advanced • Balance Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmourne/Arcturis/advanced • Blood DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmourne/Zarathax/advanced We have cleared the following content • 10/14 Mythic SoO • 7/7 heroic Highmaul • 1/7 Mythic Highmaul • 8/10NM Blackrock • 3/10 Heroic Blackrock We are after fairly specific raid times as we all work into the evening around 10pm AEST We can raid the following times. 10: 30pm – 2am AEST Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday We are open to server transferring for the right guild and would prefer to all raid together. If you think you would like to talk to us about your guild feel free to either post here or add one of the following Battle nets. MrPresident#1511 Shockor#6879 Thanks.Yumakuga7 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 675, 3/7 M, dps warrior LF guild I am currently looking for a new guild my current guild has had some problems with key members such as the raid leader and guild master quitting the game and will not be raiding mythic. I am looking for a guild to raid group to continue raiding mythic bosses in warlords of Dreanor with I play both fury and arms I switch between them depending on what is better for the boss, currently my progression is 3/7 mythic Highmaul, with a item level of 675. I can raid a wide variety of times and I will also realm transfer and/or faction change to raid. Links to my logs of my raiding this expansion: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/18155 I should be in every raid on Saturday/Sunday up until January 3rd which is when the guild had a name change. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/36460 These are the logs from after the name change For both of these I should be in almost every boss encounter. If you want to contact me please leave a post in this forum.Touge13 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 LF guild Hello guild officers. my main is a 675 priest (shadow/holy) and/or 650 warrior arms/prot and im looking to find a more suitable home. In posting on my old dk because i like my guild they just raid more days then i can (Wife kids and work). Days and times i can raid are 8pm server time Sunday monday and Wednesday. I have played since vanilla and looking for atleast heroic clears each tier (proffer mythic). If you wish to talk please leave your tagBasrian5 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 [H] Warlock LF Semi-core raid group GMT+12ish Hey guys, Firstly; please ignore my armory. For whatever reason, this has not updated in a long, long time. I'm a Warlock who's had experience in raiding since Vanilla. I've previously run a progression focused 10 man group during WotLK. I'm looking to come back to raiding, but having a busy real life schedule prevents me from committing enough time to consider a hardcore schedule. Ideally, I'd like to raid 1 or 2 times a week, preferably between the hours of 6/6.30PM - 10/10.30PM in GMT+12 timezone (potentially GMT+13 at the moment? I don't know, DST is a pain). I'm currently based in NZ. Most convenient free nights are Monday's and Thursday's. I prefer a smaller guild with friendly folks who are involved in actually doing things together - whether that just be daily CM's, some PvP here and there or whatnot. Currently, I'm on Dath'Remar but I'm happy to realm transfer elsewhere if required. Current iLvl is 605ish, though I freshly hit 100 last night and I'm looking to farm some heroics/CM stuff in the following week. Cheers, -SwagglesBeardydots6 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 674 Holy pally LF guild 674 holy pally I have experience 4 / 10 heroic BRF raid times that i can make any night 7pm to 11pm http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/B%C3%A5zingar/simplePopsykle25 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Looking for NZ guild for casual normal/heroic Hi! I used to raid quite a bit, but my time is limited now. I'm looking for a casual NZ friendly time zoned guild that is clearing heroic/normal BRF. Friendly people, who like to chat as well as have a fun time killing some bosses. I'm not looking for anything that requires 4+ nights, with 4 hours a night, or is looking to push hardcore. If you've got anything, leave me a post here and I'll contact youScrumptious3 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 665 warlock lf raiding guild Hello, my name is tesla and yes. All of my characters names are this whitty. I am looking for a raiding guild to call home About 3 weeks into highmaul I had taken a turn for the worst health wise and was out for about 2 weeks. After that I no longer really felt welcome in my guild so upon my own accord I decided to leave. I am now looking to get back into the raiding scene with BRF and am looking forward to hearing responses Also I am 2/7m in highmaul before I had to take my leave. If you would like to have an awesome warlock be part of your guild please just leave your btag down below and I will be sure to get back to you. NO COPY PASTES. I WILL IGNORE IT 100%Teslacoils41 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 LF Horde Guild - 675 Hunter and 663 Ret Pally Hi, I am looking for a Heroic BRF horde guild on any oceanic server that has 2 open spots for myself and my pally mate. He is lower in gear level then I am as he has been overseas and has recently come back and is catching up. He is 663 and knows his class back to front. Does not stand in fire either. We're both looking for a casual guild that knocks over content, preferably 2 raid nights a week but happy with 3 if time allows. We know all fights but have not had the opportunity to fight them all due to guild structure. Thank you :) TolvasTólvas1 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 1/10M Holy/Disc LF Guild Greetings, Seeking a new home due to my current guild parting ways - looking for a guild that has cleared Heroic at a minimum, and preferably has some solid Mythic progression and preferably kills under their belt. I have been raiding as Holy but am confident that I can adapt to spamming Power Word: Shield if necessary. Current T17 progression is 6/7M Highmaul, 10/10H BRF, 1/10M BRF. Logs for recent raids can be easily found on Warcraft Logs. I am more than willing to move both servers and factions for the right offer. I have flexible raid times, but would prefer 3 nights per week at GMT+10 appropriate times. What I am in terms of WoW positives: - Always prepared. - Always willing to spend gold where required. - Always looking to better my character. - Communicative, aware, and display initiative. - Not retarded. I've played since Day 1 and I've raided enough through all expansions to know exactly what I'm seeking - a guild of diligent, skilled, like-minded individuals who know when to concentrate but know when to have a laugh and take it easy. Please feel free to contact me either here or at japes#6951Japes4 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 670 Unholy DK (H) Hello, I'm looking for a new home! ON OCEANIC SERVERS! The reason, you guys have the times that'll work for me being that I need to be up late. I can raid the following Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. So I believe if I'm correct that would be Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday your time. Honestly I don't care about the times, because it'll be late enough I can raid. I have a very extensive raid history, and I am very dedicated, you wont see me miss raids often. Battletag is FlashDash#1704Scoobydooz1 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 <Dark Enigma> 9/10N 4/10H BRF Recruiting Who are we <Dark Enigma> are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Frostmourne created in the last few weeks, we are currently 1/7Mythic,9/10N and 4/10 Heroic BRF . We are currently looking for a couple more exceptional players to fill our Mythic roster We are looking for skilled and experienced heroic raiders from any tier content who can show the correct attitude and dedication needed to push Mythic progression. As a Mythic raiding guild we have high expectations of our raiders and are only looking for reliable and competent raiders. ---------------------------------------------------- Current Recruitment Melee Warrior-High Feral-High Monk-High Ranged Mage-High Warlock-High Hunter Shaman-Elemental Druid-Boomkin ---------------------------------------------------- We are a competitive guild and as such will always accommodate any exceptional raiders regardless of class so do not hesitate to hit me up. Our Progression: 1/7Mythic Highmaul 9/10Normal 4/10Heroic Blackrock foundry What we expect from you: - Have experience in raiding,Old or new is fine - Minimum iLvl of 665 is a must - Actively use Vent during raid times - Dedicated - Reliable - Attitude We want players who are able to take criticism constructively, work together regardless of personal feelings and work towards the betterment of the guild not their ilvl. Be able to own your mistakes and not make excuses. - Preparation: When you come to raid, you will be prepared to raid. This means bringing enough consumables for the entire night and being fully repaired before raid begins. Research for new bosses is also a requirement; know the best spec/talents/glyphs to use on any given fight. Raid Times (Server Time) - Wednesday: 8:00pm -11:00pm - Thursday: 8:00pm -11:00pm - Sunday: 8:00pm -11:00pm Add this battle tag For further information. Doomer#1218Killerdwarf0 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 {A} <Iconic> 6/7H HM | 1/10H BRF LF Ranged Iconic is a fun rowdy Alliance raiding guild that are currently looking for new ranged members for our Raid team on Dath'Remar/Khaz'Goroth as we work our way in to Mythic. Currently Searching for, Mages, Boomys, Locks and 1 Holy Pally Raid Progress 6/7 Heroic Highmaul 77 Normal Highmaul 1/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 5/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry Raid Schedule Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm Thursday: 8pm - 11pm Monday: 8pm-11pm Server times Mic, Vent and 660ilvl are required. If interested please pm one of our Officers in game or reply to this post. Starcade (Gm,RL) Milkymoohoo (Officer) Strada (Officer) Feast (Officer) Missesfeast (Officer) Ramin (Officer)Starcade3 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 Dark ronin recruiting Singapore players Hi, dark ronin from gorgonnash is recruiting Singapore raiders to raid with us. We have 10+ of us raiding actively and have our own voice servers as well. Add zennix#6370 to discuss! All are welcome!Zennissa2 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 [H] Ascension - Oceanic 1st - 7/7[M] About Ascension: Ascension forged in The Burning Crusade, is a long established and well regarded 25M guild in the Oceanic raiding scene. Having maintained our constant server firsts throughout WoTLK and Cata, we set our sights on a much more ambitious goal for MoP, to be the top Oceanic 25 man guild. Having conquered that goal, our aspiration is to strive further forward and break though to be a top 10 US guild. We pride ourselves on our consistent and stable improvement which has brought us to where we are today. The Players of Ascension: Whilst we all take raiding seriously, we are able to have plenty of fun doing so. With plenty of self deprecating humor and banter amongst players. Outside of raiding you will find many guild members, playing other games together including Dota 2, LoL, Battlefield 4, Chivalry etc. Mumble is active at almost any point of the day. Expectations: We realise how daunting joining a new guild can be. To make it easier for you to make that leap, we will let you know what we expect from raiders in Ascension. 1. Attitude, Attitude and Attitude: We want players who are able to take criticism constructively, work together regardless of personal feelings and work towards the betterment of the guild not their ilvl. Be able to own your mistakes and not make excuses. 2. Class Knowledge: Even if you are the nicest person in the world with perfect attendance you will still be expected to perform at a consistently high level with your chosen class. Know it from head to toe. 3. Preparation: When you come to raid, you will be prepared to raid. This means bringing enough consumables for the entire night and being fully repaired before raid begins. Research for new bosses is also a requirement; know the best spec/talents/glyphs to use on any given fight. We are Currently Recruiting: Any Dps We are always recruiting exceptional players of any class. For more information, contact an officer or visit our guild website Officer RealID: Marsy#1550, Ispithotfyah#1488, Relil#1272(Healing) Website: www.ascensiongaming.netRelil31 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 680 Ilvl Holy Paladin LF semi hardcore HEY GUYS! LF a fun and competent (semi hard-core) guild to progress into mythic BRF. I'm currently 3\7Mythic 3\10H 9\10N. a bit about myself? sure!! I'm 19 years young and currently attending university this year. im a big nerd and love wow and other games such as League of Legends. I'm basically looking for a cool bunch of lads that strive for end content in mythic mode! I've been raiding on US servers for my whole wow life and now I've decided to move to an OCE Realm to enjoy the beautiful ping! I see myself as a good raider with good raid awareness and I never lack in heals. I can I finish in the top 85percentile almost every kill. have ranked a number of times in the top 10 heals. last high ranking was 13th in the world on heroic Imp. I have made 2 rank 1s and held for a number of weeks during HRF and ToT. I can supply anyone with my personal logs if needed. my raiding hours is very flexible and I can suit almost any guild. you can contact me with Noob#1657Holynips19 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 [A]Vinatta - Frostmourne 6/7 H HM 8/10 BRF Vinatta is a semi-hardcore guild consisting of mainly family and friends. We are currently looking to expand our core raid group and begin progression on Heroic BRF. As of right now we are 6/7 Heroic HM and 8/10 Normal BRF and 3/10 Heroic BRF. We need solid players that are competitive and strive to complete content. Our raid times are 8:15 - 11 Frostmourne ST on Wed, Thurs, and Sundays with occasional raids on Monday. Current classes we need : Warlock x2 Holy Priest Mistweaver monk Shadow Priest Required item level is 660 at least. If you have any additional questions please contact either myself or Azzila in game.Bluefuze5 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 682 War+684 Disc LF HORDE Guild Both have extensive hardcore raiding history but do not have issues in more casual environments. Warrior can DPS as all 3 specs and can tank if neccessary(have MS tanked whole expansions) Priest is Disc/Holy, and would strongly prefer a guild that can have her as Disc MS. That being said she is comfortable switching to holy if a fight demanded it. Looking to progress. Add battletag for a chat about prior experience/guild history, nothing to hide =) Priest is Subjugates http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/subjugates/advanced Availability: 7pm-12 QLD time every night. Firm on start time Current progress: 7/10H 2/7M (since december) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/42PJ3fnNzLAHvMXZ#fight=5&view=rankings https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Dcap4LZjqmRPzF8b#fight=23&view=rankings Disclaimer: We wish to have seperate trials, promotions, don't promote one for the sake of keeping both please. Btags: Retribution#1962 Becky#1709 Prefer those who will psot a simple message then add and talk to us rather than link mindless spamRetributive15 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 678 Holy pally 678 holy paladin looking for raiding guild. Available to raid tuesday/wednesday/thursday/saturday after 8.15pm server time Have progression of 7/7 normal heroic highmaul 1/7 mythic Blackrock foundry 9/10 normal 8/10 heroic.Nomoarholy8 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 680 Mage LF raiding guild Hey all, Due to some unfortunate circumstances, mostly being unable to find players to progress into mythic with; my current guild is no longer raiding. I am currently based on a US server although I play from Australia. With my group splitting and heading in different directions i'm now looking at coming back to raid on an oceanic realm. My progression is 5/7M HM, 9/10H BRF. Ideally I'd like to find a guild that has similar or better progression to what I have now. Looking to raid weekdays over weekends. I can play all 3 mage specs to a level i consider mythic raiding appropriate, however i feel that I play best as arcane. I can provide logs or answer any questions you might have for me. You can contact me by replying here, or adding my Btag. ManBearPig#1242 Thanks for your timeFireyballs19 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 [H] 'Retry' 6/7H 8/10N 1/10H - Saurfang Retry is a recently reformed raiding guild on a casual timetable, we are seeking to build up initially to a 15 man team, and then make the leap towards mythic. Our current progression in our smaller 10-12 man group (with a couple off realm regulars) has been 7/7 N HM, 6/7 H HM, 8/10 N BRF, and 1/10H. We raid Wednesdays and Fridays starting at 9:30 server time. Wednesday we usually finish at 12 or a bit after, while Friday we go until general consensus agrees to stop. We also have a casual raiding night on monday, whereby we do farm content (generally just N HM), to help gear up some alts, test out trials, and get those that are not quite geared enough for current content up to scratch. This is usually a made up of less guildies, but enough to carry a group of pugs. What we're looking for: - Any dps except hunter - Resto druid (preferably with balance offspec, but not required) - A dps with an ability to offtank and fill in when necessary Add my battletag for a chat: davidt1995#1410Itouch0 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 660 ilvl ELE shaman LF GMT +8 guild Alliance 660 ilvl Ele shaman Currently on Frostmourne LF gmt +8 guild that raids around 9pm, 7/7n, 6/7 h highmaul experience. Will transfer server and faction for the right guildPitckaglava14 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 671 Mage LF Guild Hey everyone I have posted on here before looking for a guild but that was with 2 toons, this post is strictly for my Mage Im a 671 Mage looking for a guild I primary play Frost spec but am gearing up for Fire as well My available times for raiding are Mon - Thurs 4:30pm-10:00pm, Friday 4:30pm - til Late, Saturday 6:00pm - til Late and not able to make Raids on Sundays all those are Server times any other times outside that I will try my hardest to make but cant guarantee 100% attendance inside those times 100% will be very easy I'll always put my best in and if I do lag behind at all I would gladly take criticism on board Anyway if you'd like to speak further with me add Synthetic#6524 and Ill try to answer any questions you have Thanks for reading :)Vektom7 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 [A] Enhance Shaman LF +10GMT Raid Guild - FM Hello all, I've recently hit level 100 and I'm in search of an active eastern Australian guild to raid with. I've got some gearing up to do before I can attend raids but I should be iLvL 640+ within a few weeks. I play on Frostmourne - Alliance. I have been a long-time member of my current guild (Science), however we've recently become inactive in WoD and I'm seeking a new home. About Me: I live in Brisbane, Australia. I am almost 28 years old (in April). I live by myself and work a full time day job. My work hours vary depending on workload but I'm usually home by 7pm server time (6pm after daylight savings ends) at the LATEST. Occasionally I am required to work in other cities (Syd, Melb, Darwin) if the company requires it for a week or two, but this is very infrequent. My girlfriend comes over several nights a week, but I can maintain 2-3 raid nights free each week without much hassle. Experience: I'll start by saying that I haven't raided seriously in WoW since WotLK. I've mained a resto Druid since WoW beta (early 2004) until a few weeks ago. I no longer enjoy my druid as either resto or balance. I am, however, loving the enhancement Shaman playstyle. I was a part of Frostmournes first Ragnaros kill (vanilla MC) back in 2005 and remained on the cutting edge of progression until the end of TBC. In WotLK I raided TotGC and ICC. I obtained the achievement [A Tribute to Skill] in TotGC with my guild at the time. After that I basically skipped Cataclysm and most of MoP, only returning to WoW towards the end of 5.4. On this Shaman in WoD I have [Proving Grounds: Gold DPS] and am working on the 30+ wave DPS achieve. I have guild officer experience and am happy to lead events if required. I have a microphone and can install whatever VOIP program is required. What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a guild whose members are in a similar situation to my own. I'm after an active guild that is progressing through normal Highmaul/BRF with the goal of attempting heroic progression in due time. I am a goal-driven person and am seeking a guild that has a similar mindset in regards to progression and lifestyle. A guild consisting of mature-minded players who understand the need for balance between life commitments and WoW raid progression would be ideal. I am HOPING for raid nights on Sun/Mon/Wed, but this is semi-flexible. I also go to gym at 6.30am most mornings so 11pm (12am EDST) is generally the latest I'd like to stay up. What I can offer you: I will be a reliable core raider. I can't promise 100% attendance due to life circumstances, but I'll do my best to keep it at 80%+. I know most Highmaul fights and will read guides/watch vids for BRF before I join your raids. I can also make Greater Flasks on my Druid for guildies. My Druid is named Palpo if you wish to check him out, however he is now purely a garrison farm character. Thanks to anyone who read this, and feel free to contact me in-game with any further questions you may have. I look forward to finding a suitable new home. :)Alexisonfyre2 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 <Dark Phoenix> Saurfang 9/10H BRF recruiting <Dark Phoenix> Saurfang 9/10 Heroic BRF is recruiting quality dps and healers for its 20 man mythic progression team. Raid times are 8pm - 11pm server time, Thurs/Sun/Mon. Prefer ilvls 670+. Raid consumeables and repairs supplied. Apply at http://darkphoenixsaurfang.com or whisper me in game for more info. Currently Looking for: Caster DPS (non mage) Healer (non Pallie) MDPS all classes Feel free to post interest belowVoltagé0 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 [H]<Primal> 9/10H LF Holy Paladin Primal are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Barthilas created in the last few months of Seige of Orgimmar, we are currently 10/10 normal and 9/10 heroic BRF. We are currently looking for a few players the following specific classes. Paladin – Holy Paladin – Retribution Druid - Boomkin We are also looking out for good players of any of the other DPS classes, all good players will be considered. Our current raid times are as follows (AEDT) Wednesday 7:30pm – 11:00pm Sunday 7:30pm – 11pm Monday 7:30pm – 11:00pm We are looking for skilled mature aged players who understand their class and put the time and effort into their character, study boss mechanics, have good attendance records and put the effort into being an above average player. If you are only looking to log on 3 times a week to raid, this is not the guild for you. Spell clicking key turners need not apply. We are looking for players who have a positive attitude and know how to have a laugh but understand when the appropriate time is to be serious and focus on the task at hand. We are currently looking for a few more players to round out our raiding roster and give us the class diversity we need for when we start progressing into Mythic BRF. If you think this is the guild for you please visit our web site here and fill out a recruitment form. http://www.primalbarth.enjin.com/ If you have any question feel free to send me a private message via our forums or pm me; Griffs#6246 ( Soffic ) Drazhar#1535Soffic6 Mar 1, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 A <ZEN> Frostmourne recruiting 2Heals/1Tank <Zen> Frostmourne are recruiting 2 Heals (pref Resto Shammy/ MW Monk/ Disc Priest) & 1 Tank (pref War/Pal/Dk) 650+ ilvl. Raids 9:30-12:30pm ST Wed+Thu. 4/10 H BRF 7/10 N BRF, 7/7 H HM. Will consider other classes. Apply @ zen.guildsmash.com If interested feel free to post here or contact the following ingame- Nytelyfe Daxx zen.guildsmash.comNytelyfe0 Mar 1, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Converting to the dark side. Would any horde be willing to play with me and help me level and could any guilds take me in? my bnet is Zackslay3r#1191 Thanks. :)Zackslayer0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 [A] <War Machine> - Dath'Remar - Fun times! War Machine, an Oceanic Alliance guild on the Dath'Remar server (PvE), is recruiting. We are a long-standing guild, having existed on Dath'Remar from its opening day - the oldest continuously existing guild on the server. We believe that this is because of the way we operate. For us, our core imperative is inclusion. We like to have our guild members involved in our activities, to whatever extent they are comfortable with. Don't be a wallflower - come join in! Feeling comfortable in a guild is important. By this, we mean that we conduct ourselves in a mature, non-offensive manner. We're not into discriminating against folks because of race, gender, sexuality or religion. We're about respecting each other and having a lot of fun while we play the game we love. And we do have a lot of fun, whether it's on a raid night, helping each other get achievements - or as 27 naked level one gnomes running around Elwynn Forest on one of our event nights. Need a gem or an enchantment, but can't afford it on the auction house? Well, War Machine is a guild where members will always be there to help you out with that sort of thing. It's about being there for each other. Does a member have an idea for an event, or simply wishes to provide some feedback on any sort of guild-related issue? We want to hear about it. War Machine is not run as a dictatorship - War Machine is run for everyone in War Machine. We like to raid - usually 2 nights a week. Hard-core completion is not our thing, rather, we aim more for something like completion of a Tier on normal difficulty while it is current content. The new flexible raids (10-30) suit us right down to the ground, as it fits in with our policy of inclusion; and we have only modest gear requirements. Raid times are currently Wednesday and Thursday nights, 8:30 - 11:00pm server time. This can vary from time to time; for example we may add, say, a Sunday night continuation run if folks are interested. There is no compulsion to sign up, although if you do sign up, we expect you to make every effort to attend. By the same token, real life takes priority, and we will understand if the world needs you for other matters. We do, in the interests of maturity and sensibility, have a minimum age requirement of 25. We generally adhere to this, although we may make exceptions; for example, for friends and family. The application process consists of an initial completion of a questionnaire on our website. This is followed up (pending assessment of the application) with a voice interview. Be prepared for this process to take some time (but not too long) from start to finish. You may be thinking "Oh gee, a lot of hoops to jump through here". It's not all that bad - we are a friendly lot. Experience has taught us over the last eight years that it is much better to make sure that you are the right person for us - and that we are the right guild for you. If you think War Machine sounds like the right sort of guild for you, then we'd like to hear from you. Apply in the first instance at warmachineguild.netBannox0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 [A] <Wu Tang> 2/7M 8/10H Frostmourne 6-9:30ST Established for Warlords, Wu Tang is a guild built from a core of close friends & experienced players who are looking to put together a solid raid group for mythic progression through this tier and following tiers to come. Our raid atmosphere is relaxed but when it comes down to it we are all here to progress and that means knowing when to drop the jokes and focus up. Class & encounter knowledge is very important to us and we expect all raiders to show up ready to put in effort. We have a low tolerance for abrasive & toxic players and want people who can socialize with the guild and do their best to fit in. We raid 3 nights per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday) from 6:00 to 9:30 AEST (8:00 - 11:30 NZST). If this sounds like something that interests you throw up an application or if you would like to speak further contact me at jmp#1672 www.wutang.co.nz =================================================================== Current openings: DPS: -Priest -Warlock -Boomkin -Rogue -DK Heals: -Monk tank: -All All exceptional applications will be considered so feel free to apply even if your class is not listed. Applicants are expected to be atleast 660 ilvl and have mumble + a mic. ===================================================================Jmp38 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 [H] <The Vanguard> 7/7H 1/7M - 7/10N 2/10H <The Vanguard> @Barthilas Seeking experienced and committed players to join our core raid group, currently recruiting: Healers - Resto Druid, Holy Paladin & Mistweaver or Resto Shammy. DPS - Shadow Priest, Mage x2 We raid on a Semi-Hardcore basis with 3 nights a week (Wednesday, Sunday, Monday) starting at 9:00PM and finishing at 12:30AM AEST/SVT. With extended hours on the release of new content (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday) these hours may be in effect for 1-2 weeks. Requirements Strong Attendance - While we understand that things can happen here and there that make you unable to attend, we need players who can consistently make an appearance. Positive Attitude - There will be a lot of wipes during progression, we need players who can keep their cool and keep working towards the kills and not get aggressive. Raid Prep - Raiders are always expected to come to raid with flasks and pots for the night (feasts provided), Downtime due to insufficient prep is not acceptable. Communication - We use Teamspeak3 for communication, you must have it installed and ready to go for raid nights, mics are an essential. Alts - It is greatly preferred that all main raiders have alts which maintain a sufficient gear level so we can run gear funnelling (This is not currently in effect but will be in the near future). If you would like to apply please leave a reply or you may contact one of the officers bellow in game to organise a quick interview via Teamspeak, where we can gather any necessary information and you can ask any questions that you may have. During this we will also organise a trial run to assess your capability which may result in recruitment. Guildmaster - Kaelenthorr (Aaron#1901) 2IC - numky (numk#6484)Kaelenthorr4 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [A] <Imperfect> Heroic/Mythic BrF Imperfect is a Frostmourne Alliance based guild, We are a new guild to Frostmourne full of skilled and experienced raiders. The guild was created between a group of friends to raid together and enjoy WoW, We have strong leaders who drive towards progression in a professional sense while still being able to enjoy the game for it's content. We are an Australian based guild but welcome players from abroad. Raiders are expected to perform at more than average level skill on their class, And expected to come prepared with your own consumables. What we offer: Serious and relaxed raid environment We use Teamspeak Strong and knowledgeable leaders Loot Council Close group of friends What is expected: Mature and professional attitude within the guild and towards raiding Near 100% attendance rate Know the ins and outs of your class and spec Players who aim to be the best they can Raid times (Server Time): Wednesday 8pm-11pm Thursday 8pm-11pm Sunday 8pm-11pm Monday 8pm-11pm We are a new guild with leaders of 7/7mythic and 10/10heroic BrF, Looking to create a guild together and continue progression. How to apply: Go to our website and fill out an application on http://imperfect-oce.enjin.com/home all applications are private and can only be viewed by Guild members. Showing proof of recent logs is an advantage in your recruitment. Feel free to contact the acting Officers in game,Viruz- #Jamie6644,Quiquii- #Jaydon1261Ahlexi1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 {A} Eternity { Khaz'goroth } 2 Nights a Week Eternity is recruiting for WoD Heroics and mythic. Eternity isn't your average guild, we are people that enjoy raiding and killing bosses on a weekly basis with a casual outlook but a hardcore mentality. We are a Day 1 Khaz'goroth guild, We are currently heroic mode guild but are looking to bolster our ranks so that we can get into mythic. We want to be able to clear all heroic content with a limited number of hours per raid week. We have plenty of experience in our ranks with players from Vanilla right through to current content What we want from our players, Gemmed, Enchanted and while having at least 80% raid attendance. We are after the following classes: Tank with a strong Dps Off spec All dps All healers Our raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday 8.30pm Server Time (GMT+11). Our current progression is 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 5/10 Heroic Blackrock foundry Feel free to contact an Officer below via game or battlenet Dreamagain (hyjax#6503) Kitx (lyger009#1611)Dreamagain8 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [H] Conclave late team 6/7 N HM 2/7 H HM Conclave: Horde Dath'Remar/ Khaz'Goroth Raid Times: 9pm - MN server time Currently 6/7 N HM 2/7 H HM Vacancies: heals: Holy Priest/ Resto Shammy Ranged dps: need hunters How to Apply! All applicants must meet our minimum pre-requisities displayed on our application page. Apply now @ http://www.guildconclave.net/recruitment Or contact a guild officer in game for more information: Selincia (raid leader) Omidruid (recruiter) Who is Conclave? Conclave is a well respected mature Horde Guild playing on the Oceanic Dath’Remar server. We are the longest serving guild on the server and we are committed to a stable and enjoyable gaming experience. We are a high-end PvE raiding guild consisting of guildies from all over the world. Our roots began in Molten Core and our many years of experience has us currently progressing through Draenor. We have 2 groups raiding at various days and times during the week. This policy allows all guildies the ability to balance other commitments but still experience high end raiding in Azeroth. Why Conclave? We have many benefits that enhance our enjoyable social and raiding experience: - We are stable. We have been running as a guild since the launch of the game. - Raid leaders with many years of extensive experience. - Raider ranks have repair costs covered by the guild bank. - Our guild bank is continually stocked up with raiding materials (flasks, potions, gems, etc) available to Raider ranked guildies. - Extensive in-house access to profession patterns (ie: jemcutting, enchanting, etc). No need to look elsewhere! - Family friendly policies regarding family/friend invites to the guild. - Having a larger focus on the social side of the game means we know how to have fun. - Widespread community originating from many different countries, guys & gals, young & old, wise & ... not so wise!Omidruid3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 <Dark Enigma> 9/10N 3/10H BRF Recruiting Who are we <Dark Enigma> are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Frostmourne created in the last few weeks, we are currently 1/7Mythic,9/10N and 3/10 Heroic BRF . We are currently looking for a couple more exceptional players to fill our Mythic roster We are looking for skilled and experienced heroic raiders from any tier content who can show the correct attitude and dedication needed to push Mythic progression. As a Mythic raiding guild we have high expectations of our raiders and are only looking for reliable and competent raiders. ---------------------------------------------------- Current Recruitment Melee Warrior-High Feral-High Monk-High Ranged Mage-High Warlock-High Heals Mist weaver-Monk Holy-Pally ---------------------------------------------------- We are a competitive guild and as such will always accommodate any exceptional raiders regardless of class so do not hesitate to hit me up. Our Progression: 1/7Mythic Highmaul 9/10Normal 3/10Heroic Blackrock foundry What we expect from you: - Have experience in raiding,Old or new is fine - Minimum iLvl of 665 is a must - Actively use Vent during raid times - Dedicated - Reliable - Attitude We want players who are able to take criticism constructively, work together regardless of personal feelings and work towards the betterment of the guild not their ilvl. Be able to own your mistakes and not make excuses. - Preparation: When you come to raid, you will be prepared to raid. This means bringing enough consumables for the entire night and being fully repaired before raid begins. Research for new bosses is also a requirement; know the best spec/talents/glyphs to use on any given fight. Raid Times (Server Time) - Wednesday: 8:00pm -11:00pm - Thursday: 8:00pm -11:00pm - Sunday: 8:00pm -11:00pm Add this battle tag For further information. Doomer#1218Killerdwarf0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 <A> Southern Cross Gaming Wed/Thur 7-11 About Us: Southern Cross Gaming is a new guild comprising of players who have played since Vanilla WoW, with extensive Heroic/Mythic/Hard Mode Experience, yet no longer want to commit to more then two days of raiding per week. We are a guild that only accepts friendly people, playing both for progression and fun . This means a very positive raiding environment - music during raids, friendly banter, and a very positive attitude at all times. All crammed into 2 raids per week!! About You: * You have raided extensively previously, or are currently raiding. Either way, You have raiding experience (Previous Xpac raiders, Alts and Late Returners welcome). * You know how to take a direction or constructive criticism. * You have reliable internet, with a mic and teamspeak (prefer you have vent and mumble as backups)| * You're a friendly person, How to Apply: * Website: http://southerncrossguild.enjin.com (CURRENTLY IN CONSTRUCTION BUT FUNCTIONAL) - Use the Forums Application. * Post here, we'll contact you! * Email southerncrossgaming@outlook.com * Contact anyone in game, and you'll be directed to our GM, Raid Leader or Officers. * In Game Mail "Geoffrado". Needs: * 2 Healers (Priest, Pally, Druid pref), but all skilled flavours acceptable! * Assorted DPS - We will test you. Numbers are our priority. Logs help, but we can stress test you. * Of particular importance - 1 Person who will be given both DPS and Heal gear, and expected to play both roles equally effectively and therefore be guaranteed a core raid spot. Attendance is key if you apply for this position. * As above, a dual DPS that can back our core tanks for absence, trash, world bosses or farm/fun. More Info: We Raid Wednesday and Thursday, 7:00-11:00 AEST currently. How do I know I'm the right person for SCGaming? * You are an experienced WoW player * You only want to commit to 2 nights per week! * You may be an alt of a serious or other guild * You understand the importance of attendance * You may have recently returned to WoW and are gearing up (with significant previous xpac experience) - in this case we will help gear you if you have genuine previous experience. Why Southern Cross Gaming? * Our Raid Leader is a genuine top of the line Experienced WoW player who has raided every - EVERY - raid, boss and mode released (excluding some odds and ends) ever. * We only recruit people who you would want to play with. We run a guild of mates, not players. * We take the stress out of raiding via a friendly and fun atmosphere. * It's only TWO NIGHTS PER WEEK! * You will sometimes randomly hear "EVERYBODY WAS A KUNG FU FIGHTING" playing through teamspeak/mumble in the middle of a boss. You must Kung Fu Fight or suffer the consequences. ****NOTE: We would accept another segment/merger of a guild, 5-7 players or so, and award a 2nd highest guild rank to your GM to help the transition, and be part of loot council. Possibly also give you an officer position to allocate after we discuss. Examples of my Raiding Experience, your raid leader: I have raided every content released in WoW and have played and raided since Vanilla. This includes Normal modes, Achievements in Normal modes (think Immortal Nax), Original Hard Modes (pre-Nerf Ulduar HM), Heroic Modes, and Half of the Mythic content released - feel free to armoury me! Our GM: A Very friendly giant named Turbòcharge, Whisper him in game if you don't like online apps, and he will run your app over vent for you! Leave us a line here, or contact us in Game, via our website or email! We look forward to pounding out purples with you....! Southern Cross GamingSkärz1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [A] 676 Shadow Priest LF Relaxed Raiding NZ Hello there. 676 Shadow Priest on Frostmourne Alliance looking for mature relaxed raiding without the stress! A New Zealand guild (or one with like raiding hours would be ideal). I can attend 2-3 nights per week (very flexible on days provided the raid is not too late). My ideal raid times are somewhere between 6pm -10pm server time. My partner is also on the look out for a team, he is a 667 Feral Druid. We both have 7/7 H Highmaul AoTC and have been casually pugging BRF. Would prefer to stay Alliance on Frostmourne but would consider transferring after a couple of weeks of successful cross-realm raiding for the right team. If you would like to discuss further, please either contact me directly in game (Minxy#1659) or leave your details below. Thank you kindly.Minxy3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 <Steel Gods> 7/7H 2/7M Recruiting (Jubeithos) Hey guys. Steel Gods are in Jubeithos server and is a newly formed guild by real life friends who love to raid. Most of us are from Malaysia and Singapore but we also have a few Australian players who raids with us. Our timing is a bit late due to work times. current progression 7/7H 2/7M Highmaul, 7/10 Heroic BRF aiming for full heroics clear & Mythic Raid days/times: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday - 1 a.m.Server time (10 p.m my/sg time GMT+8) We usually raid for about 2-2.5 hours on raid days. We are not hardcore raiders but love to progress together and we are committed towards raiding. We are seeking mature players who want to raid and progress through heroic/mythic together. Classes needed: DPS - Hunter/Shadow priests/ Monk Heals - MW Monk/ Priest Disc/holy, Resto Druid Tanks - Preferred Monk/DK/ Guardian Any further questions, you may.. Whisper Powerfool#1720 or Tzu#1211 or ShogunEX#6516 for more details. Many Thanks.Windbreakers9 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [A] <Hashtag> Nagrand 8/10H BRF Recruiting <Hashtag> of Nagrand are a group of players/friends that have been playing WoW and other games together since The Burning Crusade. When we have been active in the PVE scene in the past we have cleared content quickly and efficiently. Currently sitting on 6/10 heroic, we are looking to build upon our strong core of players for our push into mythic raids. Current Recruitment High DPS: Elemental Shaman(Resto OS preferred), Feral Druid, Rogue High Healer: Resto Shaman Low: Mage Exceptional applicants will always be considered. Our raid times currently are: Wednesday : 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server time (AEDST) Sunday : 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server time (AEDST) Monday : 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server time (AEDST) If this sounds like a good fit for you please submit an application at www.exceptionallyaverage.net or contact our leadership team: Kainen#1366 Lulu#2762Bantre22 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 <Dark Enigma> 9/10N 3/10H BRF Recruiting Who are we <Dark Enigma> are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Frostmourne created in the last few weeks, we are currently 1/7Mythic,9/10N and 3/10 Heroic BRF . We are currently looking for a couple more exceptional players to fill our Mythic roster We are looking for skilled and experienced heroic raiders from any tier content who can show the correct attitude and dedication needed to push Mythic progression. As a Mythic raiding guild we have high expectations of our raiders and are only looking for reliable and competent raiders. ---------------------------------------------------- Current Recruitment Melee All specs will be accepted Ranged All specs will be accepted Heals Holy Priest-High Priority! Monk-High Priority! Shaman-High Priority! Holy-Pally ---------------------------------------------------- We are a competitive guild and as such will always accommodate any exceptional raiders regardless of class so do not hesitate to hit me up. Our Progression: 1/7Mythic Highmaul 9/10Normal 3/10Heroic Blackrock foundry What we expect from you: - Have experience in raiding,Old or new is fine - Minimum iLvl of 665 is a must - Actively use Vent during raid times - Dedicated - Reliable - Attitude We want players who are able to take criticism constructively, work together regardless of personal feelings and work towards the betterment of the guild not their ilvl. Be able to own your mistakes and not make excuses. - Preparation: When you come to raid, you will be prepared to raid. This means bringing enough consumables for the entire night and being fully repaired before raid begins. Research for new bosses is also a requirement; know the best spec/talents/glyphs to use on any given fight. Raid Times (Server Time) - Wednesday: 8:00pm -11:00pm - Thursday: 8:00pm -11:00pm - Sunday: 8:00pm -11:00pm Add this battle tag For further information. Doomer#1218Killerdwarf0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Looking for a new place to call home! Heyo! Recently hit 100 and fast on my way to gearing up and looking for a raiding guild that will support me as a new-starter into Draenor raiding. My hours are pretty strict at the moment with work and the like and I can only really get on Thursday evenings (5PM AWST onwards) and Weekends. In a bit of a 'invite everybody possible' guild at the moment, so i'm keen to get out at some point soon. Thanks!Sinternal0 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 {A} -Vindicators- Jubei'thos/Gundrak Vindicators 6/7H HM, 5/10N BRF An alliance based raiding guild containing raid Mon, Wed and Thursday nights at 8pm ST to 11pm ST. We are social, laid back, casual and overall a good bunch of people to play with and get to know. Our guild comes with its own vent with a total of 40 players at any given time, and our own Facebook page. We did have a website but wasn't getting used and was a waste. Currently in need of more members for core spot. Also would prefer mature players. DK: dps/tank Druid: dps/heals/tank Hunt: Marks Mage: N/A Monk: dps/heals/tank Pally: Heals Priest: N/A Rogue: N/A Shaman: dps Warlock: dps Warrior: dps I'm even willing to merg guilds with any that are also lacking members to be able to continue raiding. If you are one of these classes or even a GM of a guild that seem interested, PST me in game Arraei, or even add my Btag, K1ngmutt#6826Arraei1 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 [H] WizardsIRL 6/7M LFM Wizards IRL Based on Jubei'Thos-OC is 6/7M currently working on Mythic Imp and looking to find a Tank before BRF! Interested in Pally and Warrior Tank. (Others will be considered but those are preferred.) Raid nights are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7:00pm to 10:30pm. You can contact: atrox#6522 Also LF Rdps and Disc priest. ty.Vanorstus1 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Newbie needs a home (Aman'Thul) Just got the game three days ago. Am hooked!!! Need guild that's willing to help me learn not just expect me to do things. I'm available most days and weekends. Am 18+ mature and friendly. Let me know if I can join you. Currently on Aman'ThulKrysterium0 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 [H] BSNT- Need Resto Sham/Disc Priest! We class ourselves as a semi-hardcore guild that loves to have a friendly raiding atmosphere & focus when it comes down to progression. BSNT itself is also a very organized and structured guild. We have specific roles for our officers which propels our guild forward through each tier that is thrown at us. Majority of our raiders are veteran members that have been working together to knock down the latest bad !@# boss for over 3 years & going. We are currently pushing BRF Heroic & are seeking full time raiders to fill our Mythic roster. Main Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday from 8:00 to 11:00 pm RT Alt run(s): Sunday from 8:00 to 11:00 pm RT *We are currently running Heroic Highmaul & Normal BRF for mains & alts. *Our loot system is not used on optional raid nights. *Flask,potions & guild repairs provided to full time raiders* *KSK Loot System (W/TH/M) Current Wod Progression: ------------------------ Highmaul: ------------------------ Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic 1/7 ------------------------ Blackrock Foundry ------------------------ Normal 9/10 Heroic 6/10 Mythic 0/10 ------------------------ Important criteria to consider when applying to Blood Sweat N Tiers as a raider: - You must be over 18 - Ability to maintain over 90% monthly attendance - Self improvement - Ability to take criticism without a fuss - Having vent and being able to be silent when we are progressing is also a must Open Roles: ————— Healers ————— Resto Shaman Disc/Holy Priest ————— DPS ————— Boomkin Warlock S.Priest ————— Your class not listed? PM anyway. There might be wiggle room to make a fit, esp for exceptional applicants.I’d like to also add that we do accept casual/pvp oriented players. For questions on recruitment, please msg me here or in-game Christie5088#1922.Anastaciå39 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Looking for a new friendly home! Hello all, My name is Zackary and I have been playing WoW for about 2 years now and while I am not a great player by any means, I would love to find a guild that I could play with on a daily basis and have a lot of fun with. I'd love to learn PvP and I am a friendly person who's very easy going. I am currently on Frostmourne, so If anyone is interested, please let me know! I can be horde on any server. but I would need help with leveling if that would be possible! Thanks for any considerations! Zack.Zackslayer2 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 4 possibly more looking for a new home... Our guild sadly dis formed due too bad attendance. So the few that showed and progressed are still interested! We would prefer to all be together but we do understand that cant always be possible. We are looking for Heroic Progression though! We are as follows: Resto druid 674ilvl (boomy os)- can only raid wed/sun/mon MM hunter 669ilvl- Cant raid FRI/SAT Destro lock and Disc priest Both are 665ilvl+ i havnt spoken to them so i cant say what days they prefer. We also have a few extras who may be interested in a move.. again would have to speak with them. We are on Dath/Khaz (alliance) so due to me being poor really would prefer to stay. Will accept offers and trials from other realms tho! Comment away or ask any questions would like to find one ASAP!Babiseal24 Feb 26, 2015