Oceanic Guild Recruitment

May 7, 2015 LF Guild [pref Frostmourne-A] - Disc priest! Hi everyone! Have had a couple requests for me to go holy or shadow and honestly really not willing to do so - just thought I'd save you some time asking. I am a 682 discipline priest and I'm looking for a new guild. I have 8/10hc brf exp and 7/7hc hm exp. I also have two friends (maybe one or two more) looking to join me; as shown in the heading, they are a mage and a warlock with similar experience to me. I raided throughout wotlk, cata and did some casual raiding through bc. I didn't raid at all during mop as I wasn't playing. We are looking for no more than 3 days raiding but would prefer to only raid two days. We are looking for a guild that is committed to progression as our current guild is lacking the ability to progress. Please leave your btag in the comments if you'd like to know more information about myself and my friends! Thanks!Itsfriday11 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 685 Resto Druid LF Guild 3/7M 10/10H exp healer looking to join a guild that begins raiding after 10pm oceanic server time. Have had resto as an offspec while raiding mainspec feral (690) for some time but looking to main spec heals. Fully up to date with legendary quest and have been the go to offspec healer for many progression fights. Willing to server transfer/faction change for the right guild. Not looking for anything under 9/10H progression. If interested please comment below or add me: Kalon#1727Possible2 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 [A] <Soft Enrage> 10/10H BRF - Dath/Khaz Soft Enrage Wants You! We are looking for more casuals/non-raiders to liven up the place on non-raid nights and to get other events happening. Anyone is welcome, 18+ preferred. Who to Contact Stiix-Khaz'Goroth Battletag is p1xel8ted#6901Stiix9 May 7, 2015
May 6, 2015 [H] Nagrand - Carpe Diem - 8/10M LFM ABOUT US Carpe Diem is a three night a week Oceanic Mythic progression guild. The guild was founded on the 10th February 2009 we are the second ranked raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. Many of our raiders have been in top Oceanic raiding guilds throughout BC, WoTLK and Cataclysm and have now taken a more balanced approach to the game but still take raiding and progression seriously. Our goal is still very much focused on full clearing Mythic tiers. While raiding is very important to us, so is maintaining an organised, vibrant and drama free guild environment and we are proud of the fact that we have been able to maintain this while being competitive in Oceanic progression. RAIDING TIMES Wednesday: 8:00 – 11:30 (8:30 – 12:00 during Daylight Saving Time) Sunday: 8:00 – 11:30 (8:30 – 12:00 during Daylight Saving Time) Monday: 8:00 – 11:30 (8:30 – 12:00 during Daylight Saving Time) AEST (UTC+10:00) Oceanic Server Time GUILD SUPPLIED Carpe Diem does it’s very best to look after our raiders by supplying: * Organised raiding environment including roster, raid leading and written strategies. * Consumables (food, flasks, potions, gems, enchants and repairs). * EPGP loot system which takes into consideration BiS, major and minor upgrades. * Mumble voice communication, common go to application. RECRUITING Carpe Diem will always consider any exceptional application regardless if we are actively recruiting that class or spec at the current time. APPLYING All applications will be considered so regardless if we are CLOSED or RECRUITING if you’re interested and have what it takes, read the guild rules, example application and then apply at http://carpediem-nagrand.com/ What we look for in applications and expect from our raiders: * Warcraft Logs or similar parses required with class competitive HPS / DPS. * Previous heroic raiding experience. * Willingness to better your class and performance on a regular basis. * Attendance rate from 80% taking into account holidays, illness etc. * Computer and internet connection capable of 30+fps and sub 250ms in Mythic raids. CONTACTS Latok (Latok#1514) – Guild Master (Raid Leader) Aztank – (Aztank#6657) – Officer (Raid Assistance) Destinatus (Destinatus#1878) – Officer (Recruitment) Yuqii (Yuqii#1942) – Officer (Loot and Website)Destinatus18 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 3/10 M BRF exp group LF new guild GMT+8 Hey! A group of us from an oceanic server (around 8-10) are looking for a new guild. Most of us are 690+ ilvl with 3/10 mythic exp and our raid group just cant find decent players to fill the ranks. We obviously want to raid together and we will earn our spots based on performance. Comp is around 1 heals + 7 dps (even split on range and melee). Raid days and times are not flexible: Days - Wed/Thurs/Sun or Mon Times -11.30 am - 2.30 am (server time) 9.30pm - 12.30am (GMT +8) Leave your btag here or make a post and I will get back to you.Oligorg12 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 H GMT+8 10/10H Recruiting for Mythic LF~6 DPS A GMT+8 PVE guild seeking prospect raiders around the same time zone. <Abstinence> was formed on 17/12/2014, RECRUITMENT IS OPENED FOR ALL ROLES. Raid nights are wed/thu/mon 9pm SG/12am SVT 3hrs raid. While filling our raid spots, we will be pugging as a guild with what we have Interested? Contact Me at Anesidora#1217Aphroditey9 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 701 Mage 7/10M BRF Hey Guys and Gals, 701 7/10 Mythic Arcane/Fire mage looking for a new raiding guild. Would prefer equal or higher progression. Have had 5% wipes on Iron Maidens. I am available to raid 3 days a week out of Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon after 8-12pm ST https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/316885/latest/Crazydavy6 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 [H]<CRANKED>9/10H LFM dps CRANKED (Barthilas) is now recruiting. An Aussie based raiding guild looking for skilled and dedicated players that enjoy raiding. We value an enjoyable and a friendly atmosphere (sry elitests). We like to have fun when raiding but get serious when it’s time to pull the boss, because we raid to get progression. We are currently recruiting capable raiders for Heroic and Mythic raiding contents. Attitude>Skill>Gear We raid: • Wednesday 9pm to 12 am - Server time/GMT+10/Eastern • Thursday 9pm to 12 am - Server time/GMT+10/Eastern • Monday 9pm to 12 am - Server time/GMT+10/Eastern We are looking for: DPS We are always looking for exceptional players regardless of recruitment status. A good knowledge of your class and spatial awareness is very important to us. Please contact Oobubble skle#2361 for more information or apply at cranked.freeforums.org Come and join a great bunch of people and kill some bossesOobubble189 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 [H] <Revere> Barthilas LFM 10/10H Revere is not your everyday raiding guild. Do you want to be a part of a group of friends that have been playing games, across multiple platforms, for over 7 years? Do you want to be a part of a guild that is pushing heroic/mythic content at a rate that suits semi-hardcore raiders? This guild is for you. Revere is a semi-hardcore Australian/Oceanic mythic raiding guild on Barthilas (Oceanic), Horde. We have been a guild (in various forms, factions and servers) since the inception of BC. We currently raid 3 nights a week from 8:30pm - 11:00pm server time on Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday with the occasional, optional Monday night (alt) raid. Revere has an active guild base outside of raids; we run regular guild activities and enjoy a very friendly guild atmosphere. Specific recruitment for core raid roles for pushing Mythic is currently open for: 1x Enhance Shaman OR; 1x DPS Warrior 1x Warlock OR; 1x Shadow Priest 1x Mage 1x Hunter We have a strong belief in recruiting quality, like-minded players rather than the class so as such we are always interested in speaking to exceptional applicants of all classes who can make our raid times. Casual players, levelers and PVPers are welcome to join. The average age of our raiders is around ~30 years old, so we're most definitely a guild for mature raiders; our guild atmosphere and raid times reflect this. For more information please whisper an officer or visit revere-gaming.com Warnipple (Mango#1560) Badpunchline (Dave#1592)Warnipple43 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Dysfunctional Veterans filling AM+PM cores Dysfunctional Veterans [Alliance] is a mature and active guild of current and former military members along with many friends, family and other players who enjoy this game and pushing all manner of content. We are rounding out our 2 core progression groups along with recruiting pvpers and veterans and active service members. We operate on the Cenarion Circle / Sisters of Elune server group and are very active within the guild and in the server wide community. AM Raid 6-9AM PST wed, thur, fri PM Raid 5-8PM PST tues, thur Actively seeking PVP Officer Function officers are given full authority on their group rosters, times, and other details. Active and former military are the highlight of DV, see the below guild interview for more details or contact the GM- Discocis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0najPi98iS8 DV-ccsoe.com Disco#1645Happy0 May 6, 2015
May 5, 2015 Bear Tank LF Guild I'm a 670 Bear Druid with 10/10 Heroic B.R.F, 5/10 Mythic B.R.F, and 7/7 Heroic HM experience on my characters. I also have a 671 Protection Warrior, and my current main is an Enhancement Shaman 693. I'm taking a new job that requires me to work 3rd shift so I cant make my current raid times. Am willing to transfer and faction change if need be (would like to go back to Horde). I've played my Shaman and Druid since T.B.C and know both classes very well. Mostly been Enhancement Shaman my entire W.o.W career, with a splash of tanking in W.o.T.L.K, Cataclysm and M.o.P. The Protection warrior I have been playing on and off since Cataclysm. I'm really wanting to switch mains to tank as I play a tank in almost all other games I play. Times I can make are between 2:30 P.M. EST - 9:00 P.M. EST. Sorry for the wall of text, appreciate any offers EDIT: Feel free to add me Ulfrarr#1373Ebonnheart2 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 660 DK frost looking for guild 660 frost deathknight looking for guild that raids Friday Saturday nights willing to mow servers if interested please contact me or email me at leggopunky@live.comOctaviå0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Looking for a Singapore Guild Looking for a casual raid guild based in Singapore. Looking to start raiding but I don't have much first hand experience, which i try to make up by watching as many videos as i can haha. My schedule is kinda iffy due to NS but I'll do my best to make it to every raid i can. So if you are a guild looking to recruit a casual player dipping his toes into raiding or you know a guild looking to recruit hook me up! :DThrror0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 [A]<SD ~ 6/7M 3/10M> Recruiting NOW! [Frostmourne - Supreme Defiance ] APPLY HERE: www.supremedefiance.com Greetings! We are currently recruiting multiple classes/specs, for Warlords of Draenor. We are a Mythic guild that focuses on a tight knit group and a solid performance. A list can be found below, of the appropriate classes open to all apply, although everyone should be encouraged to apply anyhow if interested. We handle all of our applications through our guild website(link below). APPLY HERE: www.supremedefiance.enjin.com We strive to progress healthily, while enjoying the game for what it is. The guild was formed in Early 5.3, after we decided we wanted to get back into the raiding scene, and went on to 5.4 for 14/14HM(pre 6.0) and are still pushing on together hard. We run an inflated roster so that we can always run with guild members, players will usually rotate throughout the night. This being said, for progression purposes we will always run with our best 20 players. ________________________________________________________________ Current Raid schedule: Wednesday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm Thursday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm Sunday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm *All times are in Server Time on Frostmourne* Loot System: Loot Council/ EPGP Communication Software: TeamSpeak 3 _________________________________________________________________ Current Recruitment: LOOKING FOR: • All OS's must be ready to raid • You must have a sufficient CPU/Video Card capable for heroic raiding • A STABLE INTERNET CONNECTION IS ESSENTIAL! CURRENT CONTENT: We do prefer to recruit people of the same experience, but we do accept lower progressed players, if they can show us why in their application. HEALER: • One healer! RANGED: ~TWO OF EITHER~ • Balance Druid - Healer OS pref! • Elemental Shaman - Healer OS pref! • Shadow Priest - Healer OS pref! • Warlock • Hunter • Mage MELEE: • Rogue • WW Monk • Enhance Shaman TANK: • NULL Please note we are open to ALL applicants, EVEN IF NOT LISTED HERE! ________________________________________________________________ APPLY HERE: www.supremedefiance.enjin.com B-Tag's of the Leaders(feel free to add us for a chat): Rixz#1237 Mannowar#1986 Mishrak#6767 We hope to see you soon, Thank you for your time!Mishraki26 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 671 Prot Pally LF raiding guild Raided in every expansion so far. during 6.0 my guild disbanded and i ended up taking a break back to world of Warcraft and keen to start raiding again.Liadryn4 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 [A] <Seraphim> Khaz/Dath'remar ▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾ <Seraphim> ▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾ ▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾ www.seraphimguild.net ▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾ Raid Progress:________ Normal: _______ Heroic: _______ Mythic:_ Highmaul ............. Cleared ....... Cleared ......... 0/7 Blackrock Foundry .... Cleared ......... 8/10 .......... 0/10 ▬▬▬▬▬ About Us Seraphim is a PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed, yet focused atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. Off-night activities can include a variety of things such as: Heroics, Achievement/Transmog Runs, Pvp and more. Formally named From the Ashes horde side Seraphim expects the same attitude from all of its members: top performance, outstanding dedication, and a desire to strive to be the best. Seraphim has been active since 2009. We feel having a good time with each other is equally as important as progression. ▬▬▬▬▬ Recruitment As a well-established, tight-knit community, we're recruiting for long-term core spots. The ideal applicant: Continuously works on improving as a raider (gear & performance) In control of own schedule (able to give advance notice of changes) Has a stable connection & machine (If a hybrid class) maintains a DPS set & is comfortable using it Shares our goal of enjoyable progression Responds to constructive criticism maturely ♦ ▬▬ So who are we recruiting? Seraphim are always looking for quality people that can challenge the current raid spots of our members! So if your class is not listed there, Have a chat with us anyway. ✓ ✗ Class: _______ Tank: _______ Healer: _______ DPS: _ Currently after Melee DPS *Other DPS and Healers considered. ▬▬▬▬▬ Schedule Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 7:30pm - 11:00pm (Server Time) ▬▬▬▬▬ Contact Info Guild Master: Lucroner Contact me by: Battlenet: Lucrona#1787 Ingame via Whispers Replying to this forum post- Officers: Thaylen (Infjustice#1588), Nycterion, Sìndri Raid Leader: Astanoth Website: www.seraphimguild.net Twitter: www.twitter.com/@seraphimguild ♦ ▬▬ So you want to join? Great! At this stage we do not require applications, We simply require a chat ingame or via Battlenet So if you are keen to join, Get in touch with the above members Feel free to contact us in-game or respond here if you have any questions.Lucroner0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 [A] Saurfang - <Victrix Mortalis> <Victrix Mortalis> is an Alliance Guild on Saurfang. We are a friendly and social guild looking for more members to fill out our raid team spots or just members that want to be part of shenanigans. Raid Schedule Wednesday / Sunday / Monday - 2130 - 0030 ST Application Requirements 1. Positive attitude 2. Have a good sense of humour 3. Have TeamSpeak3 installed If this sounds like you, send a in game message to one of the officers: Bladesingr#1141 Klobey#1203Bladesingr1 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 683 Spriest LF Late night guild .Choonz23 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 684 balance basically 684 balance druid looking for raid home for mythic brf and further. can play all spec but gear is lacking a bit outside of balance willing to server transfer and faction swap for right guild. if u want to talk use final#1882. should ad that im Melbourne based and can raid Wednesdays Friday Sunday Monday after 7 and Thursdays at about 9 or maybe earlier depending on training.Temna15 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 661 Destro Lock LF Raiding/Social Guild Hello all, Currently at no progress with WoD raids due to previous guild going dead. Looking for an Alliance guild on Aman'Thul to join that has a relaxed atmosphere with raiding and other ingame stuff. Can raid Thurs - Sat after 9PM AEST and Sun - Wed at any time. My alts are a BM Hunter(644), Frost Mage(631) and Frost DK(631), Currently levelling a restro druid in draenor to get it raid ready. I live in Melb and have been playing since the end of Wrath. Only started proper raiding during Mists. Would love a guild that has a great VOIP setup and its own website.Walaylon6 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Looking for weekend evening mythic 687 Feral druid looking for a weekend Raid team would prefer evenings but could probably make time during the day. I am currently 10/10 heroic BRF and looking for Mythic progression i have numerous top 2 parses in warcraft logs as Feral on my realm pst if your guild is interested. Thanks :) CrittyCrìttikat2 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 [H-Barthilas] NoThX GMT +8 LFM 10/10H About NoThX <NoThX> was founded with the desire to integrate both fun and progression into a guild. We strive for content progression as much as possible, while at the same time build long lasting friendships which will surpass the age of the game Current Progression: 2/7M 10/10N 10/10H Raid Schedule (AEST / SERVER TIME) Wednesday: 10 PM - 1 AM Thursday: 10 PM - 1 AM Monday: 10 PM - 1 AM <NoThX> is current recruiting the following classes - Heals: Resto Shaman Range DPS: Warlock, Balance Druid, Hunter Melee DPS: Deathknight, Monk Our Raiding Environment As our raid comprises of working professionals, we raid at a steady pace while ensuring progression. We encourage guild members to read up on fights whenever possible, but as a working and raiding guild, we understand that this is sometimes not possible. Our raiding environment is filled with laughs, mistakes and learning. This makes us a closely knit group, allowing us to forge strong lasting friendships. You won't ever feel alone in the guild as the rest of the guildies are friendly people who will never shy away from a conversation. Joining NoThX We emphasize a certain level of skill for all raiders. The ability to adapt and learn mechanics is important as well as open mindedness to accept alternative views and criticisms to improve gameplay. Eg. Min/Maxing and a good understanding of specs/roles. Please contact Shiekhloi, Chipzydanger, Coldbee if interested Do visit our facebook page for more info. https://www.facebook.com/pages/NoThX/146928742019963?fref=tsColdbee20 May 5, 2015
May 4, 2015 LFguild 685 boomy & warrior dps[Frostmourne] Its for me and my mate to try and find a guild to move forward into mythic.Thôr9 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 Found one Thanks.Lascaux11 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 685 Brewmaster Unfortunately my guild died, and now I'm a tank without a raid. I'm looking for the following. 1. 3 nights per week preferred 2. Around 8pm Sydney time start 3. More achievement !@#$%s the better 4. Messed up raid chatter on farm nights I could dps.. but frankly it's laughable.. I'm much better at tanking.Xuanwü18 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 <AGNA> Australian Gaming Network Assocation ___________________________________________________________________ INFO ___________________________________________________________________ Guild Name: AGNA (Australia Gaming Network Association) Server: Caelestrasz/Nagrand - Med Pop - PVE Realm Faction: Alliance Founded: 2015 Voice Server: Teamspeak Sponsors: c7 Website: www.agna-au.com Facebook: /www.facebook.com/groups/AgnaAu/ Application: www.agna-au.com/#!join_us/c21nl ___________________________________________________________________ CORE RAID ___________________________________________________________________ Focus: PvE - Mythic Raiding Progression: 2/7 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic Loot System: BIS Ladder Council Schedule: Mn/We/Th/Sn 8-11pm AEST 10+ ___________________________________________________________________ OUR CONTACT INFO ___________________________________________________________________ In-Game: Sando#1261, Dazerath#1714 Skype: silkenverSikendruid8 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 (H)<Retry>10/10H 1/10M Recruiting for Mythic! Retry - Saurfang +8GMT(WA/SG/HK) Raiding guild Aims/Goals Semi Hardcore Heroic / Mythic progression with the end of this tier, heavy focus on clearing full heroic in HFC and multiple mythic kills along the way. 2 Progression focused nights on Wednesday/Friday and our normal clear being done on Sunday switched to optional/alt raid night once normal becomes redundant. About Us Started as a casual group of friends that raided late night found a calling in early Highmaul progression, and decided semi-hardcore progression was the go, after merging with a similar progressed guild on the same server both guilds smoothly transitioned into Heroic BRF catching up on guilds that had a 2-3 week headstart, Currently a group of friendly Australians/Singaporeans looking for more skilled players to join our friendly/yet progression focused atmosphere Current Progression 10/10 H BRF 1/10 M BRF 1/7 M HM 7/7 H HM Raid times Late night Oceanic Raid guild Raiding Wednesday 10pm- 1am ST Friday 10pm-am ST Sunday 10pm-1am ST Expectations Being Punctual - Showing up to our set progression nights Class Knowledge - Knowing your class, willingness to learn ins & out Good personality - Generally not being a dickhead / bringing a good personality to the raid. Recruiting Rounding out our mythic roster with a big team already looking to fill 2-3 spots with exceptional players Currently high priority on Cloth Caster DPS (Warlock / Spriest / Mage ) and Feral Druid/WW 1x and 1 DPS with good heal OS , however recruiting all exceptional apps minus Hunters & Tanks Minimum item lvl is not needed as gearing / funneling gear to exceptional players is easy being the end of the tier already. Willing to trial off server so server transferring for trial is not needed If interested reply below or add myself or my other officers on battletag Myself - zkhan#1306 Impression#3645 davidt1995#1410 JustDoItOk#1765Saj9 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 689 Mistweaver LF late night raids ALLIANCE ONLY - willing to server change Have a 689 mw monk LF an Oceanic alliance guild to raid with late night. Must start NO EARLIER THAN MIDNIGHT and end no later than 4-5am server time (AEST). Preferably starting Mythics, I don't have much loot left to get from heroics. Have 10/10H and 2/10M exp on another toon, and have healed 9/10H on the mistweaver. If interested, post btags below and a short description of your guild / raiding environment, I'm not interested in copy+paste "apply at our website" posts.Herrooi5 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 [A] Hodor - GMT+10 - 10/10H 1/10M Hodor 10/10 H 1/10M BRF Fun & relaxed raiding guild. 8pm-11:30pm Wednesday/Thursday Recruiting: Healers: Druid Priest (Disc)* Monk DPS: Druid* (Balance) Hunter* Shaman (Enhance) Ret Warrior Warlock* If you're looking for a friendly, relaxed group that won't mind if you need to take a night off for Uni, Work or you just need a break, please contact one of the officers listed below: Sêlêñê (juicy#1478), Alassaena (Sabe#1436), Dîb (Zim#1987), Chimérique (Synarchdar#1505), Merlor (Merlor#6904) Or leave your battle tag information in this thread!Dîb0 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 [A}<Potential Unleashed> BRF 4/10H 9/10N Potential Unleashed Is Recruiting the Following 1 Healer Non Priest, 1 Tank With Dps Os, We Are A Small Raid Team That Raids 3 Nights A Week, Monday 7pm To 10pm Wednesday 7pm To 10pm Thursday 7pm To 10pm Server Time (Sydney Time), Require Min Ilvl 665 Currently Blackrock 4/10H, Blackrock 9/10N Add Maxiless#1669 For More Info.Maxiless0 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 Asian guild Caelestrasz-A Hi I'm looking for hong kong,Taiwan people Partner to create the Asian guild in Caelestrasz-A.The purpose is want to meet some friends and summon more asian people together to get raid more fun in wow :) if anyone Interested or any question please reply Skype: william198332 BattleTag: WILLIAM#1549 Thanks:)Finalmage2 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 [H] Conviction 9/10h BRF 1/7m HM Core spots Conviction is one of the oldest guilds on Khaz'Goroth server, raiding since Vanilla. We are dedicated raiders and players and what we look for in our members are people who know and understand their class and who come prepared to raids. While we are a guild also focused on having fun and enjoying the game, come raid time, we like to focus and progress, and most importantly, we enjoy the challenge of progression. We encourage people to understand other classes and their roles in raids, and the majority have alts which we also spend time raiding with in alt runs and social runs. Raid Times: Wednesday 8:00pm to 11:00PM Sunday 8:00pm to 11:00PM Monday 8:00pm to 11:00PM Current Recruitment needs Melee DPS Druid ( Strong DPS Spec required as needed ) Monk ( Strong DPS spec required as needed ) Melee DPS Death Knight ( Strong tank spec is a plus ) Druid ( Stronk tank spec is a plus ) Monk ( Strong tank spec is a plus ) Paladin ( Limited ) Rogue Shaman Warrior ( Strong tank spec is a plus ) Ranged DPS Druid ( Strong healing spec is a plus ) Priest Shaman ( Strong healing spec is a plus ) Warlock Hunter Healers Monk Shaman Currently recruiting skilled players for core raiding team and for future Mythic raiding. We will consider all outstanding applicants. ...Venies14 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 [H] <FearlessAU> [9/10] H LF DPS <FearlessAU> 's origin lies with Wildstar. Random individuals became a close-knit group as we blasted through gold dungeons and pvp. Unfortunately our Wildstar raiding career abruptly ended, as a result of roster issues and a dwindling oceanic player base. Disappointed, the decision was made to return to WOW in order to continue the fun we had playing together. Originally our intention was to focus on clearing Heroic content, but that quickly proved to be inadequate as a challenge, so we have decided to progress to Mythic. We are looking for mature, skilled players to fill our Mythic progression team. Currently: [9/10] H [10/10] N BRF Realm: Thaurissan [Horde] Raid schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30pm - 12:30am [ realm time / AEST ] We are looking for the following: rDPS: Boomkin Mage Ele Sham Shadow Priest Warlock mDPS Feral DK Warrior Paladin Healers: Druid Monk Paladin Shaman Dedication and skill are a must. You are required to posses an in-depth knowledge of your class, as well as ensuring you are always adequately prepared (consumables/encounter knowledge etc). To apply visit www.fear-oz.enjin.com, or contact Bilomuz#1211/ Psyclic#1460 / Mistweaver#1662Whoomoo29 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 696 Ret Pally LF Guild. Hi I have currently left my guild. I'm a 696 MS Retribution Pally who can double up as a healer. Im looking for any day after 7pm AEST. Have tons of logs and proven history. Jake#6772Jakenova13 May 4, 2015
May 3, 2015 [A]<Vindictus> Frostmourne 7/10H BRF Hey Guys REALM Frostmourne PROGRESSION 7/7N Highmaul, 6/7H Highmaul, 8/10N Blackrock Foundry, 7/10H Blackrock Foundry RAID TIMES Wednesday 9:30 pm - 12:00 AM Server Time Thursday 9:30 pm - 12:00 AM Server Time Sunday 9:30 pm - 12:00 AM Server Time or 7:30 pm - 10 pm Perth Time Our Main Raid is pretty much 7.5 hours per week, as we encourage our raiders to have some sort of life in between gaming. We Do raid other days and times, it varies, we do put them up in our calender. We are in the progress of doing an alt run, as well each week on the various raids, During these alt runs, we do use this time to gear up other guild members. We are Mostly a GMT+8 guild as a large Portion of the guild are from Perth, but we do have some raiders who are late night raiders from the East Coast. At the moment we are mainly raiding with anywhere from 10 - 12 raiders and do require more to progress through Heroic Blackrock Foundry and eventually lead into Mythic Raiding. CLASS REQUIRED Leather Melee Dps: Rogue or Windwalker and Feral Leather Range Dps: Boomkin Mail Dps: Elemental Shaman Cloth Dps: Shadow Priest Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver We are looking for people around the 660 - 670 lvl mark, will help gear them, to move forward and progress, high geared people more then welcome. Casuals and Pvpers are more then welcome, as we often do 2's, 3's and BG's together as well. We would possibly be interested in doing a guild merge with a small guild if they would be interesting forming a raid team, please speak to me if you have a guild or some raiders that would like to do a merger as well. If you have any questions or queries or are keen to join plz hit me up in game or one of my officers, and or you can reply to this thread. Attncka#1784, my battletag Tispower#1731, officers battletagHaidouken0 May 3, 2015
May 3, 2015 [A] <Get Off My Lawn> 9H/10N LF Tanks/DPS Get Off My Lawn is on Aman'thul and we are currently 9 Heroic and 10 Normal BRF We are a friendly guild, hoping to push progression and have fun. We are mostly looking for DPS and a Tank *Classes we're particularly interested in getting are Death Knights, Druids, Rogues and Warlocks but we're open to all applications Our current times are 5pm Saturday GMT +10 (server time) 5pm Sunday GMT +10 (server time) If you're interested feel free to contact me Reply to this topic, In game @ Cittie#1252 or Apply at our website http://goml.guildlaunch.com/Cittie0 May 3, 2015
May 3, 2015 686 BM Hunter LF Mythic Raiding Guild! Hey guys, i main a 686 BM hunter (posting from an alt of course), and im looking for a new guild to raid mythic content with. My experience in BRF is as follows: 10/10 H, 1/10 Mythic (beastlord darmac is dead). The reason I'm looking for a new guild is my current one isn't really progressing and I'm not too happy with the results. Hoping to stay on Frostmourne as I have a few alts and would be expensive to transfer them all, would also prefer a guild that raids around 7 AEST to 10:30! Feel free to add my battle tag, Pat27#1837 or reply to my post and I'll get back to you, thanks in advance!Paallyy8 May 3, 2015
May 3, 2015 Phoenix 9/10 H BRF - Looking for Tank and DPS Hi guys, We are a cool bunch of guys and gals who are looking for a few experienced players to join our Mythic Progression Core Group. Most of us have been raiding together since Vanilla, so we are a tight knit group who like to have fun and progress in a casual, friendly environment. We are looking for like-minded people that are mature and chillaxed. No ragers or drama queens! We are currently 9/10 H BRF and looking to begin Mythic Progression. We mainly need a TANK. Our MT is a DK, so we need either a Prot Pally, Warrior, BM Monk or Guardian Druid. We also need a few dps ( Rogue/Mage/pally highly needed!) Our raid times are Fri/Sun/Mon 7.30pm ST If you are interested, please add Salsa#6787 for more information!Milsey0 May 3, 2015
May 2, 2015 [H] <DBOF> 10/10H BRF - Wed/Thur Raid GMT+10 Hello all!! DBOF is an established Australian raiding guild from Jubei'thos that is currently 1/7 Mythic Highmaul and 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundary. We've been active on Jubei'thos since vanilla and have a good rapport with much of its inhabitants. We consider ourselves to be a semi-hardcore group of raiders with an emphasis on stress-less raiding. We had previously cleared 14/14 SoO Heroic (Now Mythic) pre-nerf as a 10 man guild. Due to recent changes in our core roster, we are currently in search of a tank and a few good dps to join our friendly bunch of misfits for the remainder of this expac. We would prefer: - Mage, Warlock or Rogue DPS - Any tanking class We do consider all classes so please feel free to contact one of us or leave a message. - Preferable heroic or mythic experience in any of the previous expansions Our raid times are as follows: 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm SVT Wednesday and Thursday (GMT+10) For inquiries, please post here or contact Harrock (simplestuff#1122), Sanosan (sanosano#1347) or Nazara (Danski#1606) in game. Thanks for viewing.Sanosan1 May 2, 2015
May 2, 2015 <Little Book of Calm> 10/10N 9/10H recruiting <Little Book of Calm> on Aman'Thul is recruiting! Little book of Calm is an exciting new guild dedicated toward progression raiding but not at the expense of a friendly gaming environment. Our group of friends and raiders sought a new opportunity to expand along the lines of the original raid group; fight hard but don't stress yourself out of the enjoyment. We are currently seeking new raiders so that we can expand our guild and continue our progression through Blackrock Foundry and into Mythic progression. Current progression: 10/10N BRF and 9/10H BRF Raid times: <Little Book of Calm> raids on: Wednesday: 9pm - 11pm Thursday: 8pm - 11pm Monday: 9pm - 11pm AEST In need of: DPS: - Hunter - Mage - Ele Shaman Healers x2 (prefer with DPS OS): - Resto Druid - Resto Shaman - Holy Paladin OR - MW Monk All applications are welcome and will be considered. Please contact myself (Larrissy) or one of our officers (Sheanae , Mindshielder or Kronus) in whisper or in-game mail OR feel free to add my battle.net tag: Larrissy#1222 'Be conscious of choices. Whether you recognize them or not, you always have a choice. The art is to recognize the best ones. Because when you can see your choices, you will feel free!' - The Little Book of Calm.Larrissy21 May 2, 2015
May 2, 2015 686 Unholy DK Hello everyone! Looking for a progression minded guild Horde side only. Will server transfer for the right guild. Prefer at least 7/10H with a solid core looking to finish heroic and hit mythic as soon as possible. Due to early morning work commitments, not looking for anything past 10 pm server time, afternoon or NZ guild would work best. Previous raiding experience: T12 and Firelands: Some raiding although still noob at this point :) DragonSoul: 6/8 H though most after content nerf (various dps/heal toons) Early Mists: Quit for 3-4 months didn't come back till ToT ToT: 7/12 H (healed on Rsham b4 transitioning to Ele) SoO: 9/14 H (mythic after 6.0) (Mained Ele sham ocassional off healing) Highmaul: 7/7H (Hpally) BRF: 7/10H Other alts i play: 682 Hpally, 680 RDruid, 680 Hpriest, as you can see i'm an altaholic and do heal more than dps although playing a dps main at the moment has been a nice change of pace. Just wanting to look and see what is out there, so feel free to leave a message below.Zappdizzle7 May 2, 2015
May 2, 2015 10/10 heroic 1/10 mythic hpal lf raid team. 688 pally healer looking for something around the same progression level as I currently am. Short Bio I guess: I am a friendly experienced player looking to progress. I have a strong focus on playing better than the previous raid night and am always looking to expand and improve. Can make most standard progression guild times w/t/s/m preferred. Ill get some updated logs and upload in an edit as thats normally required :P.Kraizafanx13 May 2, 2015
May 2, 2015 702 9/10M Rogue LF Guild Hi. My guild has recently ceased raiding and i'm looking for a new home. Ideally a guild raiding 3 days a week from 7pm+. I am not looking to go to a guild below 8/10 Mythic. My logs are public on Warcraft logs. Cambrie#1488 Thanks.Cambrie8 May 2, 2015
May 2, 2015 [A] Exilium-Frostmourne -2night guild Thu&Sun Exilium are recruiting for heroic and mythic raid team. We are 10/10H presently and looking at mythic progression raids in the coming weeks. However we have a few core slots to fill in order to move on. Exilium at its core is long time wow players looking to take a scaled back approach to raiding, by only raiding two nights we have time for our careers and families whilst also slaying dragons and getting 'dem purplz' We seek like minded people looking to make genuine friendships as we enjoy our hobby. We are currently seeking ranged dps and some healers. For heals we're looking for: Resto Druid / H Priest / Resto Sham For Ranged: MAGE / Ele Sham / Spriest / Moonkin Applicants are Ideally 670+ with appropriate experience. We raid Thursday and Sundays 7pm-10:30pm server. For more info contact myself or ask any member to be directed to a guild officer. CheersNaturalmoss5 May 2, 2015
May 2, 2015 [H] Hysteria PvP Guild Recruiting! Laid back guild, PvP during the weekend, with arenas and what not going throughout the week. Guild is full of friendly people, come relax PvP what ever suits your needs! PM Shartfire, Lustricles, Verux, Moxon for guild invite! Hope to see you in Hysteria! Most members are around 1700-1800 Exp we're happy to accept anyone as long as you're friendly :)Verux0 May 2, 2015
May 1, 2015 668 Ret paladin looking for raiding guild 668 ret paladin looking for a raising guild. Days don't matter but preferred times would be 8 til whenever. Currently on Jubei'thos as horde but will change server/faction for the right guild.Säde12 May 1, 2015
May 1, 2015 680 Enhance 10/10H EXP LF Mythic Hi all, as the title says. im a 10/10H Experience Enhancement shaman with past mythic experience looking to find a guild with the same passion as raiding as myself and finishing content while its current. Can raid most times so just said me a holla if your raid team needs a shaman. Willing to trial tonight. Horde SideAlphagunner6 May 1, 2015
May 1, 2015 693 1/10M Brewmaster Tank LF GMT+8 Guild Current guild is getting a bit stuck with recruitment, and I've tried my best for the past two months to help out, but I feel like I'm the only one committed at this point. Not fun. 2/7M, 10/10H, 1/10M experience (Beastlord, with progression on Ore and Gruul). Days of the week don't really matter, but timezones do. Needs to be GMT+8. We currently raid 10:30-1:30 AEDT/Server Time, so that's 8:30-11:30 GMT+8. Would be okay moving up or down an hour or so if it makes sense. Would prefer to stay Horde so I can cross-realm trial without a transfer or faction change, but we'll see I guess. Reply here or shoot me a message on bnet: kjazetti#1487.Kjazetti8 May 1, 2015