Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Apr 24, 2015 <Dark Enigma> 10/10N 9/10H BRF Recruiting <Dark Enigma> is a progression-based, Semi hardcore raiding guild on Frostmourne(US)-Oceanic. Established towards the end of Highmaul, we’re a friendly community of skilled players focused on raiding and making sure we have fun in the process. Current Progression: 1/7 Mythic 10/10N AND 9/10Heroic Website: http://darkenigma.shivtr.com/ Schedule (AEST/SERVER TIME) Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Sunday 7:30PM - 10:30 PM What <Dark enigma> is looking for: Heals: One Holy paladin Range DPS Mage,Warlock,Shadow priest and Balance druid Any Other Skilled Players may Apply. Why (Dark Enigma) might be a perfect fit for you? - friendly community - Comfortable, fun and social raid environment Recruitment: We're interested in hearing from any skilled,alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. Please leave an application on our forums Or Add Doomer#1218 For more information.Killerdwarf3 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 (H) <Abolish> 6/7M HM 6/10M BRF LF <Abolish> 6/7M HM 6/10M BRF is currently looking for arcane MAGE/ele SHM/BOOMKIN/fury WAR/sub ROG/unh DK & a resto DRUID/SHM or mw MONK for our secondary progression group. Applicants must be 685+. (only 7 slots remain 1 heal/6 dps)Boogíeman0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 Weekend Raiders LFM for 5/10 N BRF team <Damaged Goods> (Nagrand/Caelestrasz) Is a social guild full of fun loving members who enjoy progressing through both new and old content, having a laugh and enjoying all the game has to offer. Our officers are friendly and approachable and always willing to help anyone out with whatever they need, and our members are an all round great bunch of people who enjoy our relaxed atmosphere and overall friendly approach to the game! What we do: Achievement Runs 2+ nights a week Social events and competitions on Friday nights (scavenger hunts, Nudie runs and other fun stuff) Regular Alt runs (N/H HM) 15 man N BRF Progression OUR RAID TIMES: 2-5pm Saturday/Sunday's Server time Who we are looking for: ilvl 650+ Disc Priest, Holy Priest with geared shadow OS OR Resto Druid with geared balance OS ilvl 650+ Ranged DPS Reliable, patient and honest people we can trust to show up to raids and do their best People who love to achievement hunt! Anyone looking to do some relaxed, casual PvP Social Members and new players looking for a guild with a fun atmosphere to call home! How to contact us: If you're interested in joining or would like more info, contact me via this thread or send a battle tag request to Miatah#1149Miatah2 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 (H) Steel Gods Jubei'Thos 3/10M LF Merge We are a guild of friends in real life with a couple of gaming friends too. Recently we have had a roster problem and lost a few core raiders. Our current progression is 3/10 Mythic BRF and we raid : Days - Wed/Thurs/Mon Time - 12.00 - 2.30 am server (10 pm - 12.30 pm GMT+8) We have about 12-13 core raiders. Our raids and times are not really flexible (maybe Sundays are ok and +/- 30 mins is ok as well). If any other smaller guilds that are looking to push into mythics or have the same problems as us, please whisper : 1. Powerfool#1720 2. Peelfresh#1668 3. ShogunEX#6516 Thanks!Powerfoolz5 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 678 Holy Paladin LF 2 Night Raid Team Hi Folks, I'm a 678 Holy Paladin looking for a new raid team as my current team has stopped raiding. Currently living on Alliance Frostmourne, but willing to server/faction transfer for the right raiding environment. I am quite experienced, having raided since vanilla, and as a Holy Paladin since Ulduar. I will bring absolute commitment to raiding, and min/maxing my character, and theorycrafting is something that I enjoy. I also have a lot of experience with raid/heal leading, and developing strats to suit raid and class make-up. My current progression is 7/7H HM, 1/7M HM, and 8/10H BRF, with plenty of attempts on H Furnace. I'm looking for a relaxed but focussed raid team, who raids 2 nights a week only (preferably Sun to Thu 8pm - 11pm), with similar or better progression. I am a mature aged person (32), with a reliable schedule. I have a reliable computer, and am connected via a 100/40mbit Internode NBN connection. I also use a quality headset, and believe voice communication is vital to the success of a raid team. Recent logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/14214/ Please drop a reply here or add me on battle.net - Mercury#1526 Thank you for your consideration.Lumae19 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 BrM Tank LF OCE Mythic Team Hi there, I am currently seeking an oceanic mythic progression guild/team as my current team decided to call it quits for WoW Current Progression: 10/10 H BRF 1/10 M BRF 690 ILvL Reply here, or add my Btag: matt#13275 RegardsDolryeochagi7 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 [A] <The Blãck Pearl> 7/10H BRF - LF Healer Hi Guys, The Blãck Pearl is currently looking for a healer to join our raid team as we step into Mythic Raiding. After a slow start the current raid tier, we're keen to keep moving and put ourselves in the best possible position for 6.2. We currently have a 19 man group, and are simply lacking a single healer to round the team out. Our raid times are Wednesday and Monday every week from 8pm to just after 11pm Server Time and we're happy to xrealm trial while we finish Heroic. If this sounds like something that might interest you, please reach out to me by replying or adding my Battle Tag below. Alerion#1724Alerion0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 [H] 654 Hunter LF Late Night Raiding Guild Hello! I would very much like to be part of a nice and friendly guild that raids around 10pm (GMT+8). Ideally, the guild should have some members or alts that still run Heroic HM and Normal BRF - as you can see, I'm not exactly geared lol. My raiding experience so far has been restricted to only LFR and PUGs and I can just tell that raiding with a group of friends would be much more fun and rewarding. I'm pretty much done with PUG hell (form, wipe, disband lol) and would like to in a guild that I can call home. So yeah, please consider this, and I'd be happy to have a chat to provide more details and stuff, and am also open to the prospect of a trial!Qåi0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 <Gasm> on Saurfang- 10/10H Mythic Recruitment Gasm is looking for talented players to fill up our Mythic Raid team. We are an awesome group of players who can offer you a fun and enjoyable raid team that also progresses swiftly through content. Recruitment open to: - Warrior OR Monk Tank (with confident OS) - Discipline Priest - Balance Druid - Mage We are looking for these particular roles, however any applications will be considered. Raid times in ST are as follows: - Monday & Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm - Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm HOW TO APPLY Visit http://gasm.shivtr.com and fill in an application Alternatively contact myself online Laws#1946 Or one of our lovely officers aussie#1693, Swekos#1573 or madcowboy#1900 I look forward to reading your application :)Laws3 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 <Moíst> Barthilas 2 Nights Mythic Recruiting <Moíst> 10/10H BRF are looking for 5 DPS and 1 Raid Healer to fill out their Mythic Team. Several of our members have gone casual due to work/life commitments and the core team needs you. Raid Times: Wednesday and Sunday 8pm - 11pm Server Time. DPS: Warrior DK Mage Hunter - Open to all exceptional DPS classes (Please message me in game or leave a comment here. You will be asked to provide DPS logs of your most recent H. BRF run) Healer: Monk Sham (preferred) but open to all raid healers. You should have 685+ Gear, with AOTC achievement or logs showing your closest encounter with H.Blackhand. You should also have a good sense of humour (or tolerate our humour), comms and regular attendance a must.Zephyrine0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 (N) Serene Guardians 8.30PM-11PM Wed/Sun <Serene Guardians> raids 8.30PM-10.30PM Wed/Sun is a social/raiding guild looking for like-minded people to join our ranks, and boost our raid team. Ideally we would like a Mistweaver Monk, and mage dps is also of particular interest. All classes welcome. Leveling and social players are also welcome, we would love to have you. My name is Elae, I'm 29 from South Australia and we have a large bunch of wonderful people in our guild that enjoy helping others advance their characters so we can have fun engaging in content together and helping each other progress further. Send Elae an in-game mail to arrange a time if you have want to chat prior to joining or alternatively type /who Serene Guardians and ask for an invite from anyone in the guild. Thank you for your interest. Feel free to ask questions in this forum as well.Elae0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 [A] <Gods of War> 10/10H | Frostmourne Gods of war has been an Alliance guild that has existed since the start of the Burning Crusade (Aman'thul) The guild itself is made up of many of its original members and officers. The goal being to enjoy raiding while progressing. The guild itself is made up of many casual members, but there is a core progression team which we are looking to bolster for Mythic content. Currently our progression is 10 of 10 heroic BRF and 7/7 Heroic Highmaul (and 1/7 Mythic). Raid times are Wed/Thurs and Sunday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm Server time (melbourne GMT+10 time also) we are new recruiting to bolster our Mythic group. Current needs are: 1 - Disc Priest 1 - Resto druid/offspec dps or tank 1 - DPS DK 1 - Rogue Also will consider a resto shaman also. Anyone is welcome to apply and will be considered. Very friendly guild and with a great outlook on raiding. Drop us a line on frostmourne, any member under <GOW> will be able to field your query and pass it on to officers.Alduren0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 656 Hunter LF raiding guild Hello, My name is alah also known as calvin or hobbess. I am looking for a raiding guild right now after taking a long break from WoD about 2 weeks into highmaul. I was playing my warlock at the time and managed to get 2/7M pre nerfs and what not. After playing my warlock for so many years it just doesnt strike my fancy anymore. As why I am looking to reroll to my hunter here. I know what I am doing I played my hunter a lot last xpac and in cata just havent had much time lately as I have had to work. Can provide logs upon request (will be lfr so yea) and if you like me feel free to drop a comment down below or add me at loctopus#1341 to hear some more. Have no true favorite of horde or alliance and don't care about the server. TY for your inquiry and have a nice dayAlahshunter15 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 I'm in a weird spot.. LF Frostmourne PvEguild I'm in that place where I'm transitioning from a casual player to a more serious raiding player. I don't have a guild at the moment, and it's kinda hard to find pugs for heroic Highmaul so I can get to ilvl 670, i'm ilvl 655 right now and i can't get into BRF normal because reasons (i just get declined :/) I'm playing on Frostmourne. I really want to start doing PvE content much more seriously, and I'm willing to put in the time and effort, but right now I don't know what to do, can't seem to find a guild that are recruiting rogues let alone recruiting to gear up newer people.. What should I do?Múffinz5 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 Iskatu (690 tank) LF Raiding Guild Sup guys, Looking for a raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance. Just came back from overseas and managed to keep quite geared, In saying that I am looking for a GMT 8+ time raiding guild which is Semi Hardcore. Very serious about getting back into it. Just need a guild which raids GMT 8+ Previous Raid exp: Double time, Wizards IRL Iskatu#1494 main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Iskatuu/simple alt: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Mikasaa/simple <3Iskatuu5 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 10/10H 689 Protection paladin with 679 ret OS also have a holy OS in work :) Looking for a raiding guild 8+/10H preferred I place fairly high for my gearscore and beat out about 98% of tanks on most fights I love to raid and can be very serious when needed, I absolutely despise loud obnoxious vent's if this is a thing in your guild please tell me who they are so I can reduce them. -willing to server/faction XFER no problem if a spot is open [/b]-only thing holding me back are the hours so please reply with raid times and days and I'll get back to you. [b]Thanks for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon I'm itching to get my raiding fix my btag is Rookuz#1158 on from 11pm CST to 2am CST when not scheduled to raid P.S. RET IS BORING, but I do enjoy holy :3Zealadin7 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 H>Barthilas <Divinius> Recruiting <Divinius> is a GMT+8 guild, reorganized under a new banner to focus on clearing end-game content in a semi-hardcore context. We are a group of active mature raiders reformed from a guild with a non-active guild leader, with our progression/exp at 10/10H, looking for the numbers to actively go into mythic. All classes / roles are welcome to apply. Currently we are especially in need of the following type of classes 4 - 5 Range DPS 1 - 3 Melee DPS 1 - 3 Healers Our raid timings are: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays, from 9pm - 1130pm SG time. (11-1:30 SVR) If interested, please add alooith#1342 or chr#6399 in-game.Kaizerx0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 (H) Destroyer of Guilds - Frostmourne 9/10H Currently recruiting, Tank, Healz and dps to fill core raid spots for Heroic and Mythic Progression. Raid Times: Wed, Thur and Sunday 8pm-11pm server time Most of the raid is currently over 685 gear and are willing to gear skilled 670+ players as most of the group is fully equipped or very close. Especially looking for another highly skilled tank and hunter. Our current hunter, yours truly, is fully geared and seeking another skilled hunter. 10/10 Normal BRF experience is preferred but not required. Any 670+ person will be given a trial and those without experience, but able to demonstrate exceptional ability, will certainly be given preference. Gear does not = skill To apply plz add me as I have many toons, or ask one of our guild members for an invite. Hawkeye#11209Hawkeyei0 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 H <Abolish> Barthilas 6/7M 6/10M LF DPS/Healz <Abolish> 6/7M HM 6/10M BRF is currently looking for: arcane MAGE ele SHM BOOMKIN fury WAR sub ROG unh DK & a resto DRUID or resto SHM or mw MONK for our secondary progression group. Applicants must be 685+ and at least 1/10 mythic.Boogíeman6 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 <Team Two> Nagrand Recruiting H BRF <Team Two> Nagrand is back and raiding casually on weekends. Looking for more to join our fun, laid back group for progression in Heroic BRF. Made up of a group of players from top raiding guilds throughout BC, WoTLK and Cataclysm, now taking a more casual approach to raiding in WoD, while still aiming to progress. Currently 8/10N, 3/10H BRF and keen to progress further with the addition of new members. Recruiting any and all classes/specs in order to strengthen our existing group. Raid times are as follows: Friday – 7pm-11pm ST – Gearing raid for those who need Saturday – 7pm-11pm ST - Progression raid With the possible addition of one weekday raid when numbers increase. If interested in joining or want to know more, contact via this thread or add battletag madmick#1598Woblin0 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 681 MW Monk LF guild raiding H BRF 4pm - 7pm 10/10 heroic experienced player LF an OCE guild that raids Heroic BRF 4PM-7PM weekdays and needs a monk healer. Horde or Alliance, any server, doesn't really bother me, I just want a solid group of people to run with in those raid times.Nuketastic1 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 4p - 8p GMT (US Based) Raid 7/7M 7/10M LF DPS We are Exiled From Hell a US horde mythic raiding progression daytime / morning / AM guild on Runetotem server (pve). We raid 10am - 2pm CST (-6 GMT: 4pm - 8pm GMT) Wed - Fri and Mondays. We run a mythic raid that is the number one destination for US based daytime raiding and hold the best progression in our time slot hands down (T16-25: US 118, T15-25: US 89). Currently for tier 17 we are 7/10M Blackrock Foundry and 7/7M Highmaul, Our raiders are expected to know the fights, perform at their peak and attend our four day a week schedule as much as possible to maintain a spot. We gauge players heavily on performance and attendance. As a reward for this all of our raiders get free repairs, enchants, gems and flasks upon reaching raider status after a trial period. If interested please check us out and app on our site (or just post questions in the guest forums) at: www.efhguild.com You can check us out on Youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/GuildEFH Contact me directly on Twitter @ExiledFromHell , at guildefh@gmail.com or on bnet at Darkrook#1631 (make a note saying your interested in daytime raiding!) You can also watch our active streams while raiding at: www.efhguild.com/streams We look forward to hearing from you! Current recruitment needs: All DPS classes will be considered if exceptional! Tags: Days Day time Daytime Morning AM A.M. Raid Raiding GuildDarkwushu3 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 [H]<Primal>5/10M LF Boomkin and other DPS Primal are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Barthilas created in the last few months of Siege of Orgimmar, we are currently 10/10 Heroic and 3/10 Mythic. We offer a stable and competitive raiding environment with plenty of laughs along the way. We are currently looking for 1 more DPS class to add to our roster for core raiding position of the following classes. Druid - Boomkin (Highest priority) Druid - Feral Mage Monk - Windwalker Hunter Deathknight Warlock Our current raid times are as follows (AEDT) Wednesday 7:30pm – 11:00pm Sunday 7:30pm – 11pm Monday 7:30pm – 11:00pm We are looking for skilled mature aged players who understand their class and put the time and effort into their character, study boss mechanics, have good attendance records and put the effort into being an above average player. If you are only looking to log on 3 times a week to raid, this is not the guild for you. Spell clicking key turners need not apply. We are looking for players who have a positive attitude and know how to have a laugh but understand when the appropriate time is to be serious and focus on the task at hand. We are currently looking for a few more players to round out our raiding roster and give us the class diversity we need for further progression into Mythic BRF. If you think this is the guild for you please visit our web site here and fill out a recruitment form or contact us in game to organise a trial run or a interview over mumble. http://www.primalbarth.enjin.com/ Griffs#6246 ( Soffic ) Drazhar#1535Soffic8 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 [H] Saurfang <Athanasy> 10/10H 4/7M Athanasy are currently recruiting more players that want to raid heroic and mythic content. We have cleared all current Heroic content (7/7 Highmaul and 10/10 Blackrock Foundry) and are currently 4/7 mythic. We raid Wednesday, Sunday & Monday from 19:30 - 23:00 server time. Athanasy is a laid back guild of mature players. We like to have fun during raid, however when it is time to kill a boss we have our game faces on. We are not after any minimum ilvl as we are looking for the right type of people to fit in with our team. All applications will be considered. If interested please contact: Tubs - cathjoda#1594 Armeddevil - armeddevil#1737 NKD - devcalais#1952 Turtler - Monobrow#1907Tubs1 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 <Progression Depression> FM (A) 2/10M Progression Depression is a friendly, progression orientated guild, that is Australian based. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, have a solid enough internet connection and raid awareness, and can have a bit of a laugh while progressing into mythic content Progression 5/7M Highmaul 10/10H blackrock Foundary 2/10 M Blackrock Foundary Our Raid times: (In AEST) Mon: 7-10:30pm Thurs: 7-10:30pm Sun 7-10:30pm We like our raiders to be on 10-15 minutes prior raid to get organised (flask, seals, zone in) so we can pull at 7pm. Flasks, food, pots and repairs are provided for raids, Recruitment: High Priority: Plate Tank (Pally/ DK) Elemental Shaman Warlock Unholy DK Shadow Priest Disc Priest Medium : Feral Druid Boomkin Fury War Full: Hunters Mages * We would like all applicants to have some experience in heroic blackrock and/or mythic highmaul, and have at least 665> ilvl To apply visit http://progression-depression.enjin.com or contact me @ chodie #1980 or calkyo#1843 for more infoChodieqt26 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 [H] Synapse | 3/10 Mythic | LF Mage. Redacted.Cure42 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 <Crimson> Dath'remar Thurs Fri Sun raiding Current Progression: Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Heroic Highmaul: 4/7 Mythic and 7/7 Heroic http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dath-remar/Crimson Dath'Remar server time (GMT+10) Raid Times: (SVT = Server Time) (NZT = New Zealand Time) Thursday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm SVT (8:30pm - 11:30pm NZT) Friday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm SVT (8:30 - 12:30am NZT) Sunday: 5pm - 8pm SVT (7pm - 10pm NZT) We are doing a heroic farm run on Wednesdays from 6:30pm SVT (8:30pm NZT) to help with gearing raiders who still need that loot. Currently looking for healers and most DPS classes. Crimson on Dath'Remar is a tight band of raiders that have been together since late Firelands in Cataclysm. As a group we have cleared: Dragon Soul: 8/8H prior to MoP prepatch Throne of Thunder: 9/13H before 5.4 patch Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14H before WoD prepatch our Forums to apply: crimson-dathremar.enjin.com/Lethér7 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 [A] 681 H Priest & 672 Hunter LF raiding We're after a casual raiding guild who raid two of: Monday 8-11pm Thursday 8-11pm Friday 8-11pm We're 8/10H, old guild fell apart. Keen to have a guild before the next raid opens, happy to help a guild with their Heroic progression Add me, I'm Royce#1995Pleiads2 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 681/683 Protection Paladin Looking For Guild! Hello. My item level is 681/683. It varies slightly for different talents (such as Seraphim) for when the fight requires it. However it's 680+. I am a tank, and I love tanking. Happy to transfer. I can also faction change. I'm looking for a guild that needs a tank. I am, however steadily building a ret off-set but that will be some time before it's complete. I'm NSW time. My experience: 7/7 Normal Highmaul 7/7 Heroic Highmaul. 9/10 Normal BRF 9/10 Heroic BRF I have a solid understanding of all of the fights. I also have a microphone. Stable connection, and I'm not playing WoW on a tomato. I'm looking for a fun guild. I'm a chill guy. Looking for heroics/normals. Not really into mythic progression, however I'll consider it. Raiding primarily for me is fun. No more than 4 nights a week please. Poke me on this character, or reply to this topic! My Battletag is MeNemNesa#6122.Ryoken18 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Ret/Prot Pally LFG Hi Guys I am a 660 Ret and Prot pally currently looking for a stable raiding guild to join. (the current guilds team is sadly no longer running). I'm looking to committing to a good group to get better as an individual and guild. Happy to switch between tank and dps depending on what is needed. So far I'm progressing through 7/7 HM normal and 5/7 HM heroic but only in pug groups. Have done some work in BRF going 4/10 normal Free to raid Sundays, Wednesdays and some Fri/Sat Looking for a fun and relaxed group of people! add me in game on Seano090#1218 for a chatOwenlars4 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 (A) Quality Control-Caelestrasz Quality Control is looking for more raiders to flesh out its core group! We are a casual raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week, 8:00-10:30 ST. Currently 7/10N - 3/10H, we are here to have fun and get progression at a reasonable speed! Our needs are currently for DPS and maybe a healer or 2, but we will accept any applicants that just want a friendly home to hang around in too! Look up one of the guildies online for an invite or to be directed to an officer.Siward0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Any social guilds willing to take me? Im new to PvP, and i wish to get good at it. BTag = Zackslay3r#1191 Server = FrostmourneZackslayer0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 [H] Barthilas <Iron Star> 10/10H 9-12ST <Iron Star> Is recruiting! We have a strong group currently progressing on Heroic Blackhand, and need a couple more of each role to round our guild off nicely and start getting 20+ attendance regularly in time for mythic. You are expected to: Arrive to raids fully enchanted, gemmed, and prepared with flasks and pots Be able to make 3/3 raids on most weeks Pull a reasonable amount of DPS/HPS Not stand in fire Succeed at these things and you will be guaranteed a raid spot. Raid times are 9 server time Wed/Thur/Sun for 3 hours (we're mostly from Perth). Reply here or PM Mokthar, Madgnomee, Snikerdewdle, or Kimbubbly In-game if we're online and we can answer any questions. To apply for the guild, please visit ironstarguild.enjin.com and fill in an app, we usually respond quite quickly.Mokthar11 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 < A > Resto Sham LF Guild Returned to the xpac late, but am catching up quick. I have extensive raiding experience over the last 10 years, and am looking for a particularly friendly atmosphere. Normal/Heroic preferred, not interested in Mythic. Leave me a line here if you're interested! Cheers, TurboTurbòcharge16 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Solid Player LF guild, 10/10H Solid player (multiple toons) LF guild that raids alot, LF mythic. (2pm-6pm PST) (10am-2pm NZT) ANY DAYS Jones#1768Jonésy0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 (GMT + 10) 9pm-12pm team recruiting Conclave is a Dath'remar / Khaz'goroth guild whom is recruiting for their late team. Progression 6/10 normal BRF 7/7 normal HM 5/7 heroic HM Times : - 9pm -12am sever time (GMT + 10) Days: - Wednesday, Friday and Sunday Recruiting: 2 melee either rogue, pally, dk, or monk 1 with tanking os 5 ranged dps at least 1 with healing os (not priest) Particularly after hunters, mages and boomkins Looking for min ilvl of 660 For more information please contact me on my Btag Sel #1663 alternatvely contact Wyrm#1393, Faz#6661 or Xeni72#1545 To apply head to www.guildconclave.net and apply to TLC (the late crew)Selinica0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 686 hunter lf home on oceanic servers. currently looking for a nz/aus based raiding guild that starts around 6pm aest/st and finishs around 9pm aest/st. have great raid ethic and attendance(aslong as its within those hours). have a great sense of humor. not scared of progression bosses. i am not looking for an elitist guild, just want to raid and have fun. for more infomation, please add me on JayPratley#1183Roxette3 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 678 Mistweaver LF Mythic Guild Hello there! I hope that this finds you well in all of your travels through Azeroth! I am currently on the hunt to find myself a guild in that can handle a little quirky personality with the determination to be the best player that one can be. I got a late start in this tier due to real life obligation and a weird work schedule that has since worked itself out. As a result, I am on the hunt for a permanent home in which I can hang my lantern and prop my fluffy feet up. Hopefully you are what it is that I am looking for and I am what you are looking for in order for this relaxing to take place. A little bit about me : Battletag : Lesbehonest#1850 Availability : Wednesday - Saturday 9pm AEST - 1am AEST I am open to a little bit of flexibility on the days, but Monday and Tuesdays are out of the question due to familial obligations. Mondays may be possible, depending on the times of the raid. This could be discussed later. Current Progression : 8/10 Heroic BRF (due to a late start in the tier, just returned to where I could actually start focusing on raiding again). I have been raiding since vanilla; therefore, I have plenty of experiencing in the tanking, dpsing and healing perspectives. Logs : I can provide logs upon request. Dual Specced : I am dual'ed into WW; however, my WW set is not max/min'd out any longer as I have been focusing on Mistweaving. I am willing to go WW occasionally when needed; however, my main focus is healing Reliable ✔ Dependable ✔ Prepared ✔ Knowledgeable ✔ Open to criticism ✔ Communicative ✔ Respectful ✔ Teamplayer ✔ Veteran player ✔ About you & your guild : Communicative ✔ Respectful ✔ Prepared ✔ Attentive ✔ Prepared ✔ Open to criticism ✔ (yes, it is a two way street) Relaxed, but serious ✔ Progression minded ✔ Teamwork ✔ Little to no drama ✔ Adult oriented ✔ If you feel as though I would be a good fit for you based on what you have read thus far, please feel free to send me a btag invite and or leave your guild information. I prefer to stay horde. Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you all!Lesbhonest6 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 666 ilvl feral druid LF raid team 666ilvl feral druid lf a raiding position, Recently recruited guild i was trialing in disbanded due to in house complications, so im looking for another raid team again! Enjoy semi-hardcore raiding but I am very laid back and easy going. Have been playing and raiding since BC, playing every role and raiding on a majority of classes throughout every expansion. Previous exp this expansion was 2/7 Mythic Highmaul before work intervened and have raided 2/10 heroic BRF on mains casually (fire mage / WW monk) Freshly transferred to alliance so would prefer to stay alliance faction but will consider moving back to horde for the right team :) I understand i'm currently under-geared especially for teams wanting to still progress into mythic progression but gear can be upgraded fast if interest is shown. Thank you, hope to hear from some peeps soon! Feel free to add me on real ID to chat, hainsy#1515Banthalos7 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 [A] 683Rsham w/ Ele OS LF 2day H/M BRF Guild Ahoy th'ar! Thank you for reading this. I'm sick of running pugs since my old guild disbanded, and progressing in 20 hours what I could in 5. As the title says I am lf a guild with progression into late H or early M BRF, 2 days a week (preferably at the start/middle of the week but that is somewhat flexible). LF people serious about progression but easygoing and friendly. With my ex guild I only missed 3 raid days from Nov. to late March, I have recent logs, willing (and preferring) to do several trial runs first to see how we mix&match together, willing to xfer for the right guild. Strongly prefer Alliance unless Blizz moves Draenei to the Horde ;) Prefer vent/TS3, mumble makes makes my card want to hit puppies. Thank you again for reading. P.S. please don't just spam your ad here, it's a pretty not-personal-and-very-discouraging way to start a *hopefully* long term relationship ;)Seiorái7 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 [A] Immortal Dream 7/7M HM 9/10M BRF - OPEN Currently Recruiting all classes Immortal Dream is a GMT+10 raiding guild on Frostmourne; predominantly based in Australia. We also have members scattered around the Australasian region, Canada, Korea and Japan. Applicants must consistently meet raid times; show a level of preparation in terms of encounter knowledge, class knowledge and raid consumables; and, perform at the expected standards reasonably consistently. Raid schedule GMT+10 AEDST (Server Time) Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am Sunday: 9:30pm - 12:30am Monday: 9:30pm - 12:30am Please post an application on the guild website and forums: http://immortal-dream.com/ If you feel you will become an integral part of our team, feel free to contact Jovan, Elronn or Michaelfox in game. We are always recruiting exceptional players; if you don't see your desired class/spec listed, don't hesitate to speak with our officers about a raid spot! 7/7M HM 10/10 H BRF 8/10M BRFElronn76 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 [H]Saurfang Fri/Sat 630-1030 non-mythic Without Sympathy is the name, we are a Horde guild on Saurfang - US. We are a small, personal guild that is very community driven and have a very active in and out of WoW community. We are currently stuck in Normal BRF at 9/10 and are looking for serious players to join our ranks so we can clear Normal and begin to push Heroic progression with the end goal being Heroic farming for gear. The guild has undergone many changes and are now seeking players that wish to be competitive within a raid environment and will commit to the Fri/Sat schedule. We wish to only recruit players who are dedicated to improving themselves, can prove to be competitive in their class/spec, and wish to be a team player with a strong focus on being a part of our unique community. We have no intentions of ever delving into Mythic content. For more information about us and to apply to the team, please visit our website www.withoutsympathy.net Please disregard any prior guild recruitment posts to this one.Cerberux0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 [H] Mutiny - Khaz'goroth - 6/10H BRF LFM <Blackrock Mutiny> is a non-hardcore heroic raiding guild that's been raiding since Molten Core. Our raid times are Wed/Sun/Mon 8:00 to 10:30 AEST. We offer a raiding environment with friendly people that work constructively together on fights. We're currently 9/10 normal and 6/10 heroic, and looking for healers and a tank. DPS also welcome if it doesn't break the raid balance (and especially if they have a tank OS). If you're a dedicated player looking for a friendly raiding guild then please head to our website www.mutinyguild.com or speak to anyone in the guild in-game!Rhion0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 'Thrashed' Maybe Mangled ##New Team 9/10H## Thrashed is recruiting DPS, however Ironic we have enough Druids. - Thank you :P Our team come from all shapes, sizes and LGBT friendly etc., So: : want a laid back Guild? :Scared to raid for the first time? :Maybe you just want a chance to prove your skill? :Want to fit in? :You've had a bad experience This could be the raid team for you We are a mix of Australia and NZ raiders, who respect each other and can get away with a share bit of Mischief - If you have ever swap blasted someone off an elevator - you'll fit right in Our Times Depending on your experience and Item Level A:Weds/Thurs/Sun = 7pm - 10:30pm (Heroic and Soon to be Mythic) B:Alt and newbies run on Sat 7pm - Normal BRF We are 7/7Heroic HM, and 9/10Heroic BRF (This week 10/10H, I guarantee you). What we want - Friendly but dependable players. - Eager to learn and take on feedback Our feedback is given in a way that you don't feel like an idiot. - Quick to learn from your mistakes. - New and experienced Raiders. - Able to commit to at least A OR B Raid times. No Gear or experience required as we will train YOU. Got your doubts? Flick me a message.... If you like what you see here - Flick me a whisper on. Lukkuss-Khaz'goroth or our Guild Master Huss-Dath'remar My Btag is KatieLuke#1151Lukkuss0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 [A]Frostmourne <Pop Culture> LF raiders H BRF <Pop Culture> is getting the band back together! Originally a raiding guild on Barthilas during MoP, we're a pretty small, relaxed group who basically just play to raid and have fun. We started this tier a little late, but are currently 8/10 into heroic and always improving. To help us with that we're looking for: Melee DPS – Preferably Rogue/Paladin/Monk Ranged DPS – Balance druid would be great Healer - Preferably Paladin/Monk Any other specs will definitely be taken into consideration. Raid times are Wednesday/Sunday 8pm ST – 11pm ST, ideally looking for ilvl 665+ but we’re mostly interested in how well you can play, and whether you have experience. If you’re sitting in normals at the moment, or looking to push through heroics then this could be the place for you! Reply here or shoot a message to Wildtime, Jackalswitch, or Grimtok. We intend to do normal runs for any new trials, there’ll be plenty of gear dropping with only a couple of things reserved.Wildtime8 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 Need a friendly home. Frostmourne. :( Is there people i can play with please? :(Zackslayer0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 675 Rogue LFG Note: time constants Hi im looking to transfer back to Oceanic servers and hopefully find a guild that raids around my time constraints. I live in NZ and work as a barman on the nights most guilds raid sadly, so def need a guild that doesn't raid on the standard days. Im 7/10 Normal BRF, 3/10H I can raid every day but am not available during these times due to my job: Wed: 3pm-11pm NZST (1pm-9pm Server) Friday: 3pm-11pm NZST (1pm-9pm Server) Sat: 3pm-8pm NZST (1pm-6pm Server) Sunday: 3pm-8pm NZST (1pm-6pm Server) So if your looking for a skilled friendly, Mature Rogue and raid outside the listed times, please look me up.Shariadore9 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 [A] <Inexplicable> 3/7M - 9/10H LF RDPS/Heals <Inexplicable> on Frostmourne Alliance. Highmaul - 3/7M Blackrock Foundry - 9/10H Recruiting 670+ in the following roles: Healer: Shaman Holy Priest Druid Paladin Monk DPS: Any Ranged DPS Raid Times are Wednesday/Sunday/Monday, 8-11pm Server Time. Add Seedsy#6309 for a chat and more info if interestedSeedsy25 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 (H)<Old Guards> Recruiting! UTC +8 Barthilas <Old Guards> UTC +8 Semi-casual raid Guild LFMs. All classes needed. Expect a civilized environment. no ilvl requirement. Lvling 90+ chars are welcomed. Join and enjoy the progession tgt! running N BRF atm! 8/10. Currently raiding on Sunday 7pm Server time. Mail or send me PM if keen!Tichondrios0 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 LF Guild - 692 Resto Druid As the title states, 692 Resto Druid LF Guild, 6/10M exp w/ attempts on Thogar. Also have a 691 Disc Priest alt.Brightleaf6 Apr 19, 2015