Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Mar 25, 2015 Oceanic Reroll Guild? Hi all, Just curious if there is any interest in a re-roll guild for oceanic/shift worker American players? I don't have an incredible amount of time to be GM myself but saw a post for an American one yesterday and I'd love to be involved in something like this if someone ran it. Link to yesterday's post here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16773917342Binkle0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 -Methodical- LFM Raiders. 1/7H HM 5/10NBRF Hello. Methodical (Dath'Remar) is a Aus based raiding guild. We're rather laid back, however enjoy progress within the guild and becoming better players. Currently our progression is - 6/7 Normal High Maul - 1/7 Heroic High Maul - 5/10 Normal BRF Raid times Monday - 8:30 - 10:30 PM server time. Wednesday - 8:30 - 10:30 PM server time. Thursday - 8:30 - 10:30 PM server time. Expectations - Be on time for raids. - Have vent with a working mic. - Positive attitude. - Know your class. We are seeking One healer Not a priest or monk. 2 MDPS Pref warrior, paladin or enh shammy. RDPS Any class. Any other class/specs will also be considered. Please contact me on B.net if you'd like to have a chat. tigerstone#6906Tigerparty0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 LF Indonesian Raider ok gan , mau ngajak yang mau boleh gabung yang gak juga gak apa" gw udah main wow dari awal wow keluar. kemarin sempet stop main wow buat 1thn miss raiding yg di lvl 90 sekarang gw mau balik lagi main .. semi hardcore raider . skrg gw main holy paladin .. raiding Lewat LFR 6/7H highmaul / 7/10H BRF dan 9/10N BRF gw planning on bikin satu guild indo yg bisa raid everyweek . LFR easy dan bisa cabut kapan aja. but will be nice to raid with a friend apa lagi yang bicara dengan bahasa yang sama. planning bikin raid indonesia . sekarang gw di Stormrage - us alasan gw kerja sore-malem . jadi bisa raid US time ( Pagi hari ) 9.30am-12.30WIB ~ bagi siapa aja yang minat untuk gabung di Guild ini .. bisa Add atlazlol#1705 Guild ini di realisasi kan kalo ada peminatnya lebih dari 10 raider yg mau push the endgame Class dan roll bisa di sesuaikan .. yang penting ke inginan .. kita buat raid yg solid gw siap for Healing / tanking / DPS and gw siap Raid leading KalianAtlazlol1 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 Ascendance LF Hpally Ascendance-Zul'jin US 8/10 norm is recruiting a hpally for our raid team we raid tuesday wensday thursday 8:30-11:30PM Please know fights PM me or add my b tag Owningozzy#1538 for any questions very relaxed friendly guild :DChaoticrez0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 [H] <Tyrants> 10/10H Recruiting MDps <TYRANTS> The guilds players and experience begun back in BC / WOTLK both 10/25 man. We have a dedicated mature player group with high ranking guilds experience, who want nothing more than an enjoyable Semi Hard-core progression. We are re-forming our core structure due to some issues and eager to get back into the rankings. Raiding: Wed, Thurs, Mon 9-12 pm Server time, Attitude: Good player attitude. Mindset on Semi hard core progression, Requirements: We use Team speak We require players to maintain a 90% attendance We require players to have the courtesy to inform if they cant make raids. All players will maintain required flask pots and food. Have min 675ilvl and mythic raiding history Maturity, do not have time for trolling, !@#$ kids. Looting: Loot is sorted by RC Loot council. Attendance, and player skills will play a huge part of getting loot. Classes Required: Tanks: Closed MDps: War, Feral, Enh, WW, Dk RDps: Sp, Ele, Hunters Heals: Disc, Druid, Sham We are always looking for exceptional players to boost the core progression team. Check guild website for more details. Applying: Find the Small App on website, www.tyrantshorde.enjin.com and we can contact you asap.Skéletor162 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 Dark Enigma 7/10 Heroic BRF LF YOU! Dark enigma is currently seeking out people Healers and DPS, we are currently 7/10 heroic and pushing as best we can to complete heroic and move into mythic, I will be willing to speak with anyone who wishing to have more information. add me to btag and Whisper me dizzydwarf#15398Thanátøs0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 <Fiction> of Frostmourne 9/10H BRF LFM DPS We are an alliance raiding guild with a semi-hardcore raiding team We have been together for 4+ years and raided heroic content in past tiers (mythic now), achieving 10/14H in 5.4, 14/14 in 6.0. We are filling our roster so that we have a 20 person team going into mythic soon. we are after 3-4 dps and 1 healer Times Thursday, Sunday and Monday 9.30-12.00PM SERVER TIME All raiders will be considered as we strive to fill our roster for mythic raiding soon. However we are missing and/or would greatly value: DPS Mage Death knight Rogue Shaman Moonkin Paladin Healer Non-priest. For info/questions you can contact me in game:Shakingpie#1525 or contact Lunaray, Roulette, Beatu or add Trimshadow#1423 Our website is http://fiction.guildlaunch.com/ where you can find out more and place an application ThanksTrimme0 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 [A] Random Mayhem 5/7M HM - 2/10M BRF LFM SERVER - Frostmourne RM is an old guild, formed on tich shortly after release. Many players from that time still play, though as life moves on not all raid. RM has always been about the principle of friends raiding with friends, and as such atmosphere and community are a key part of what makes the guild what it is. Along with being a fun and active community, we are also a serious raiding guild that progresses at a reasonable rate on a limited schedule, and expect our raiders to be motivated and determined to excel. Raiders are expected to understand all aspects of their class, including best enchants, gear, rotations, and which talents to change for which fights. Raiders are also expected to have an apt knowledge of encounters before attempting them. We understand that when learning a fight mistakes are common, but repeated and careless/stupid mistakes hamper progression and wont be tolerated long. We are looking to add to our core roster so If you want a fun, yet serious atmosphere, then we would like to hear from you. Raid times: Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:30pm Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:30pm Monday - 7:30pm - 11:30pm Current Progression: 5/7M Highmaul 10/10H BRF 2/10M BRF Recruitment: Boomkin Spriest Heals (sham, hpal, mw) Experienced and capable players of any spec and role will be seriously considered. Min ilvl 670 w/ heroic 9/10 prefered, but not required. As always, if you think you have something to offer our raid we are more than willing to have a chat. Recruitment is always open to socials who like a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Applications at: http://www.randommayhem.net For further information please PST Neosin, Imnothusky, or Beep in game.Neosin0 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 [H] <DBOF> 8/10H BRF - Wed/Thur Raid GMT+11 Hello all!! DBOF is an established Australian raiding guild from Jubei'thos that is currently 1/7 Mythic Highmaul and 8/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundary. We've been active on Jubei'thos since vanilla and have a good rapport with much of its inhabitants. We consider ourselves to be a semi-hardcore group of raiders with an emphasis on stress-less raiding. Due to recent changes in our core roster, we are currently in search of a healer and a few good dps (tanks maybe considered) to join our friendly bunch of misfits for the remainder of this expac. We would prefer: - Monk or Pally healer - Shaman, Warrior, Warlock or Rogue DPS We do consider all classes so please feel free to contact one of us or leave a message. - Preferable heroic or mythic experience in any of the previous expansions Our raid times are as follows: 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm SVT Wednesday and Thursday (Adjustments made for daylight savings - Currently GMT+11) For inquiries, please post here or contact Harrock (simplestuff#1122), Sanosan (sanosano#1347) or Nazara (Danski#1606) in game. Thanks for viewing.Sanosan3 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 [H] Deviate 10/10H BARTHILAS <Deviate> is recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders for 20 man WoD Mythic content. Although we are newly formed guild, we carefully select our raiders to make the best possible raid team. We are looking for mechanics over dps and the ability to learn from your mistakes and be able to take criticism. Our current vacancies are: HIGH ------------------------------------ DPS Shaman DPS Warlock DPS Hunter MEDIUM ------------------------------------ Healers with off-spec LOW ------------------------------------ Exceptional apps will be considered. Applicants will be able to demonstrate the following in order for us to consider you: - Reliable computer and solid internet connection. - Able to maintain at least 80% attendance. - Raid ready gear (675 ilvl minimum, 680 ilvl preferred) with the best enchants, gems and enhancements for your spec. - Patience during the trial period while your suitability is tested - you may not get a starting spot in the raid every night. - Emotionally stable with a sense of humour and thick skin. - Have RCLootCouncil to distribute gear. Our core 20 man raid week is (all times are server time, AEST + DLS, Sydney): Wed 8:00 - 11:00pm Thurs 8:00 - 11:00pm Mon 8:00 - 11:00pm Alt raids: To be determined. To apply, please visit http://deviate.gamerlaunch.com/ and fill in an application (UI screenshot and a World of Logs or Warcraft Logs report needed). Poorly submitted applications will be immediately rejected. You don't want to put in the effort for us, we don't want to for you. For more information please whisper in game or add: Cadavermaker (GM) - Cadavermaker#1165 Suci (Main Tank) - Trekal6616#1638 Shrekmate (Melee Lead) - Crackpony#1326Cadavermaker1 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 [H] <Gasm> on Saurfang 10/10H Gasm is looking for talented players to fill up our Mythic Raid team. We are an awesome group of players who can offer you a fun and enjoyable raid team that also progresses swiftly through content. Recruitment open to: - Discipline Priest - Balance Druid - DPS Warrior We are looking for these particular roles, however any applications will be considered. Raid times in ST are as follows: - Monday & Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm - Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm HOW TO APPLY Visit http://gasm.shivtr.com and fill in an application Alternatively contact myself online Laws#1946 Or one of our lovely officers aussie#1693 or Swekos#1573 I look forward to reading your application :)Laws0 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 681 Blood DK & 680 Holy Paladin LF Guild Both us of are 8/10H BRF., would prefer a guild that is structured (preferably 10/10H+) with a consistent team that turns up each and every night. We were happy to sit around and enjoy Currently Alliance on Frostmourne (GMT +10), but would be open to realm & faction xfer for the right guild. Availability: Wed/thur/sun/mon (from 8 onwards)- Would prefer a 3 night raid team however can do 4 nights a week. Both of us having ventrilo (can download any voice systems as required) and working mics. My armory (680 Holy Paladin - OS 672 ret): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Chrillic/simple His armory (681 Blood DK): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Reximmortum/simple I also have a 663ilvl warlock and a 658ilvl hunter. Feel free to add me on Chrillic#1563 or parker#1242 (by the way we are willing to raid apart, so if u interested in one but not the other) Can provide any logs as needed. Cheers!Chrillic8 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 [H] Tempered - 2/7(M)HM, 9/10(H) BRF Tempered is a 20 man raiding guild for mature players who want med-core/hard-core play on a soft-core timetable. We raid Wednesday and Thursday night from 8:30 - 11:00 server during DLST. Outside of DLST we will raid 8:00 - 10:30 pm. We are currently seeking the following roles to complement our raid team moving forward : 1 Warlock 1 Mage 1 Resto Shaman / Holy Paladin We will always take time to consider exceptional raiding applications, regardless of recruitment status. Please feel free to contact myself or an officer online for more information, or drop in an application at: http://tempered-raiding.com/ (the website is currently being rebuilt, so don't mind the SoO info :P) Contacts- Dejim#6537Trull5 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 683 Hunter LF new guild As my current guild has recently disbanded, I am looking for a new raiding guild to play in. I have 1/10 M and 10/10 H exp in BRF. My current logs: BRF: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/221222/7/#boss=0 HM: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/221222/6/#boss=0 I also have a 673 Disc priest that I can possible play but I prefer to hunter. You can contact me here or add my btag gossip#1884 and I will talk to you when I'm next online.Melissa19 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 [H]<Noctem>Saurfang 6/10H Recruiting Noctem is recruiting for its progression raid team we are currently in need of combat/sub Rogue Shadow priest Fire/arc Mage Boomkin druid We currently raid from 730pm Australian eastern daylight savings time until 1030pm on Friday Sunday and Monday night. We also have a second group running for those interested in catching up with gear to join the main group this group is also chasing new members please feel free to add me up and chat to me any time Depth#1787Inalla1 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 OCEANIC time zone in a US server? See here! <Guahan> is an early morning (US), Oceanic-based, guild on Kil'jaeden. We are looking for dedicated raiders to complete a raid group to push for current Heroic/Mythic progression. We are currently 8/10 H Blackrock Foundry progression. What we need: Melee/Ranged DPS Raid Schedule: Wednesday: 2:30 a.m. - 5:30 a.m. server time/PST Sunday: 2:30 a.m. - 5:30 a.m. server time/PST Monday: 2:30 a.m. - 5:30 a.m. server time/PST NOTE: For daylight savings, raid times begin at 3:30 a.m. - 6:30 a.m. server time/PST Requirements We are looking for reliable players that can make a vast majority of our raids. With this in mind those players must be willing to learn, adapt, take some criticism, and seek to better their effectiveness during raid. We require the use of Team Speak as well as a working microphone for better raid communication. What we offer We offer a friendly, laid-back environment with a focus on progression. We provide guild repairs for raiders during raid time as well as flasks. APPLY AT: http://guahan.enjin.com Contact Errlock (Erollinyou#1549), Xplodii (Xplodi#1693), or Ashvo in game or add to battle tag for any questions or inquires.Errlock1 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 697 Balance Druid LF Morning raids Im looking for a Mythic raiding guild with raids starting between 3-6pm Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00) 5-8am Australian eastern standard time I am 10/10H 7/10M. Exp. . I like to think im a good raider, you know.. stop casting and get out of the ouchy stuff... etc beast of a pc, good connection. Been playing wow on and off since 04. Swing me an invite if u wanna have a chat or see some logs. rabbeh#2425 Even if u just know of a decent guild that raids at this time, I would love to know about it. Thanks Rab.Rabalina3 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 Methodical - Tank - Healer - Range Methodical (Dath'remar) is a new raiding guild currently 6/7 N HM. We are looking to progress through Heroic and N BRF. We are looking for fun dedicated players to join our core team. We are also in the process of building a second team which will be focusing on Normals ( Mainly Alts ) . RAID NIGHTS - Wednesday 8:30 - 10:30 PM ST - Thursday 8:30 - 10:30 PM ST - Second team will run weekends REQUIREMENTS CORE TEAM - Minimum 650 Item Lvl - Minimum 6/7 N HM - Minimum 4/7 H HM - ABLE TO MAKE BOTH NIGHTS !!!!! - Vent REQUIREMENTS SECOND TEAM - Minimum 640 Item Lvl - Minimum 4/7 N HM - Vent - Fun CORE TEAM SPOTS - 1 Tank (Warrior,Monk) - 1 Heals (Shaman,Druid) - 2 Rdps (Shaman,Mage,Druid,Hunter) SECOND TEAM - 1 Tank (Dk,Druid) - 2 Heals (Monk, Paladin) - 2 Rdps (Warlock,Priest,Druid) - 1 Mdps (Rouge, Dk, Monk) All are welcome to join guild but not 100% that you will be in one of these teams!!!! If your interested in one or your keen on just being in a guild with great fun funny player that pst me in game or send me a message in mail .Lador0 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 [A][Aman'thul] Utopia 6/10H BRF - Weekend AM (1) About Utopia We are a new guild in alliance, created only in Patch 6.0. We were previously known as Infusion (10 man raiding guild) in the horde side but left due to lack of raiders. In the horde side, we have attained the following raid progress: Cataclysm 7/7 H-FL, 8/8 H-DS Mists of Pandaria 6/6 H-MSV, 5/6 H-HoF, 4/4 N-ToES, 10/13 H-ToT, 10/14 H-SoO We do not support hate speech and misogyny. We believe that trust and transparency are the keys to fostering of friendship, and we encourage that atmosphere in the guild. (2) About Members of Utopia We are a group of friends who have united together to have some fun, to enjoy endgame content and raid together. We value skilled players, and most importantly, the individuals they are as a person. We are all working professionals with our respective RL commitments, and we understand the need to take time off for RL > WOW. We raid Saturdays and Sundays 0800-1100 GMT+8. However, we do not enforce everyone to make it for all 2 days (at least 1 yeah?) Although we focus on raiding as our main common activity, we do run instances, old content, level alts and laze around together. (3) What is fun now 6/7 H-HM 6/10 H-BRF (4) What are are looking for We are looking for mature, decent, fun loving personalities, focused during raids, with high situation awareness and good knowledge about their class. And a friend! (5) What are spots are available We are currently recruiting for: - DPS DK - Holy Paladin - Rogue - Ranged DPS (no more moonkins pls >_<) (6) Why should you apply If you like a simple guild with the simple mindset that we want to raid endgame content, and most importantly, have fun, we welcome you! (7) Do you get a confirmed seat for raiding? There is no confirmed seat, everyone (maybe except the raid leader) rotates their seat according to their gear requirements and progression needs. This means that as a recruit, you are expected to know your gear well enough and plan beforehand to facilitate this. We also fully believe in our raid leader's decision in the rotation. But given that it's 20 man raiding for mythic, I'd expect plenty of spaces! (8) What is your loot system? EPGP (9) Where do I apply Please apply to our guild forums: http://utopia.wowlaunch.com/ or seek Shadowbelle, Faeline or Roads in game. Or you can PM me @ faeline#1934! Thanks for your interest and reading this LOOOONG recruitment post.Faeline0 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 676ilvl hunter looking for H/M Progress guild hi thanks for looking i know most fights in BRF but looking for more into the raid tier then i'm at atm. 10/10 normal 6/10 heroic so far. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7954441/latest#boss=0 From Australia but i can do most hours for Australia. very good with mechanics and know my class very well. well thank you for reading and considering me if you need to contact me Real ID (mitchyy#1383)Killistaa8 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 680 Combat/Subtlety Rogue LF Mythic Guild As the title said, I'm looking for a new home. I'm 7/7H 2/7M 10/10N and 9/10H progression at the moment with an item level of 680. I'm leaving my current guild as I live in Australia and it is a US guild. They're a great bunch however the mid day raid times aren't working well for me sadly. I am available any night and whether the guild is Horde or Alliance is not an issue. I would prefer that the guild has a similar progression to what I'm currently at, or higher. I normally play the Combat spec in general however for single target fights I prefer to go Subtelty. If you have any questions at all feel free to add me on btag: Daerana#1918 Thanks in advance.Daerana14 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 [A] Puzzles, Newly formed guild. Hi there, We are currently accepting all into our guild, but with a big desire to build a core raiding group. We are currently split raiding with another guild and want to do our own raid. We are looking to raid Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7:00pm EST onwards, We are happy to accept new people and character and assist with the gearing process. We are located on Khaz'Goroth The guild is primalry myself and a few friends we are 25+ in age and are seeking people of a similar maturity and age. We are laid back and friendly but with a desire to progress at a good pace. if you would like to join message me ingame or the other Guild master ( Ryxion, Neontoadette, Ocaens ) Why is it called Puzzles?Bossegg0 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 646 ret pally looking for prog guild. Hey, i'm fairly new to this game and currently i'm looking for a guild that goes raiding on a regular basis as soon as I leave my current job I will be able to raid every night however atm my raiding schedual is every day exept thursday and saturday.Makedonija0 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 [H] All or Nothing LF Raiders 7/7,8/10N,6/10H All or Nothing currently seeking Heroic Raiders to progress into Mythic The basics: • Based on Saurfang • Raid times: Thursday to Saturday 8:00pm Server time • Current Progression 6/7 Heroic HM, 8/10 Normal BRF and 6/10 Heroic BRF We are looking for: • Skilled and committed players for WoD raiding; • Raid awareness; • Punctuality and attendance; • Knowledge of class played or willing to learn • Fully gemmed, enchanted • Must have TeamSpeak3 • RC Loot Council for loot I have specific interest in the following roles: • Skilled DPS and Ranged DPS • Healer (druid, priest, pally, monk) viable DPS offspec a bonus Will also look at other skilled classes/roles not listed above and accept applications from social members. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/All+or+Nothing http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rclootcouncil If you would like to join please go to http://all-or-nothing.wowlaunch.com more info PST Vestera#6655 or Paddo#6366Vessy0 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 [A] <Realm> 2/7M, 9/10H. Recruiting DPS/Heals Realm Recruitment Server: Khaz'Goroth Faction: Alliance Website: http://realm-wow.enjin.com/ Recruitment: http://realm-wow.enjin.com/recruitment Raiding Times: Thursday 8PM ST - 11PM ST Sunday 8PM ST - 11PM ST Monday 8PM ST - 11PM ST About Us: Realm are an oceanic based progression raiding guild on Alliance, Khaz'Goroth. We are a newly formed progression guild focusing on mythic content and the eventual goal of becoming one of the top guilds on server. The core of our guild have recently moved across from Horde and are eager to compete for server rankings in mythic progression. We are currently recruiting all exceptional players to fill our core raid roster with preference on players able to master multiple characters for future split runs. We are using EPGP DKP Reloaded loot system and will start using this once our team is finalized, so new members still have the chance of being on the exact same footing as everyone else. Goals: We are currently 9/10 heroic and we are looking at clearing 10/10 within the next week or two. After this is complete we will be aiming for Mythic with full heroic BRF clears on first week night of raiding. Later we want to move to full Mythic progression for the core team and full heroic BRF clears on second mains. We also hope to return to Highmaul on off-nights to finish off mythic progression. All members will be accountable for their performance and we will only be taking our best players for progression. Desired Players: We are looking for players that are dedicated to progressing through mythic content, being a master at their class and being flexible in the form of playing a second main for options in later class stacking and mixing the team. Aside from our standard raid nights we hope you can make our additional Wednesday night raids which are run at the same time of 8:00PM ST - 11:00PM ST. Open Positions: Note: these are currently our highest priority in recruitment but we are open to discussion on other class/spec if you are an exceptional player. Elemental Shaman Warlock Boomkin Mage How to Apply: If you are interested in applying to Realm or wish to find out more information on our guild please sign-up to the website linked above. Or if you wish to chat in-game, add Fazza#6972Fazzabruth13 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 [A] 673 Unholy DPS DK Looking for Raid Team Hi I am an i673 DPS DK looking for a raid team, preferably normal/heroic content 2 nights per week. Currently: 7/7H Highmaul 3/10H Blackrock Foundry Happy to realm transfer to the right guild. ThanksEvisra7 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 <Deviate> BARTHILAS 10/10H <Deviate> is currently 10/10H comprised of 5/7M players. We are recruiting to expand our roster to move into Mythic BRF raiding. wed,thurs,mon 8:00pm-11:00pm st. Add me for more info Cadavermaker#1165Cadavermaker3 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 682.8 Enh shaman LF guild Am currently 8/10 heroic brf experience located on Barth, guild collapsed due to lack of progression. logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1629676/latest#boss=1693 if interested post or whisper me BuGeh #6153Bugeh16 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 LF Heroic/Mythic Oceanic Guild for Merger Circumstances have changed. I have updated the original post to reflect our current needs Seeking semi-hardcore guild that is: Heroic guild low on numbers Alliance On Frostmourne or willing to transfer to Frostmourne 3 nights raiding per week - Wed, Thurs, Mon Raids scheduled between 8pm - 10.30pm Sydney (AEST) / Oceanic ST Hit a rocky point in progression during Highmaul and as a result several of our long term members up and switched to a rival guild. As a result we scraped together numbers for H Twins but eventually kept hitting enrage. We completed all of Mythic Siege (although really only up to Thok while it was hard) and our core raiding group are still hoping to clear nearly all Mythic content before a new patch is released. Many of our players have been involved in progression raiding since Classic/BC. We have recruited a lot of positions during Highmaul and are, frankly, a bit burned out and sick of recruiting. We currently have about 20 raiders active in guild, but as several are quite new to us. We would consider merging with a guild with approx 10-15 raiders. Your guild would need to provide: • Main spec healers - preferably not priests • Caster ranged dps: mages, warlocks and shadow priests Please note as this is an idea the officers are currently floating all efforts have and will be made to keep the discussion about a merger private and confidential. Please reply with your details or a place where I can contact you to discuss (BattleTag, email, whatever suits)Dêva14 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 2 Healers 2 DPS LF Mythic Guild Hello there friends, With the parting ways of our guild we have an exceptional 4 players currently looking for a new Mythic Guild. These players are made up of our previous officer and raid leading core but are currently just looking to play and excel in their roles.Our current experience is 1/10M BRF. 6/7M Highmaul and 10/10H BRF. We completed SoO as the top 10Man guild on Thaurissan and the officer core has remained the same since then. Classes: Disc Priest (Resto Shaman geared alt 670) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Housemd/ Enh Shaman (Resto Offspec) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Jetty/advanced Shadow Priest/Boomkin http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Ressie/advanced MW Monk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Doubleh/advanced We are looking for a GMT+10 Timezone and PREFERABLY 3 raid days a week. Add me on battletag @ skelum101#1786 for detailed logs of each players role or for alt armoury links. Regards, HousemdHousemd17 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 [H] Barthillas 8/10H LF Holy Pally and RDPS Footy and Bonners is a late night raiding guild. We are currently 8/10H and looking for players to join our last spots on our core team. Our aim is to start Mythic progression once we have a full clear and a full group. RAID TIMES: Monday, Wednesday and Sunday night starting just before midnight and going until 3AM Server Time/AEST HIGH PRIORITY: TANKS: Any except DK/Druid HEALS: Holy Pally DPS: All ranged except for hunters. We are also looking for an off tank, but may not be needed all nights. All classes and roles will be considered. Player skill is more important than gear level, as we will help people get gear if needed. If you would like anymore info, leave a comment here or add my battletag HamGeorge#6157. You can also apply at http://footyandbonnersbarthilas.enjin.com/Ultravíolet1 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 676 experienced Resto Druid LF Raid guild Been playing Restoration Druid since Burning Crusade Highlights: 11/12H ICC 6/8 H DS AOTC Garrosh Cutting Edge Garrosh AOTC Imperator Current experience 4/7M 9/10N 6/10H Looking to raid any of the following: Wednesday 8pm-whenever Thursday 9pm-whenever Sunday 8pm-whenever Monday 8pm-whenever ***PLEASE NOTE that these are times im looking to raid for core. If your guild raids outside these times as extra for progression i am more than willing to devote extra time- in fact it would be preferable. Prefer to be Horde guild Not really interested in loot, just looking for a guild to push progression with in numerous tiers/expacs I have Logs to provide just show me where to apply first I have all healer classes/spec available to play as Offspec as well as dps specs or willing to roll more however i am looking to main my Resto Druid still. Please leave your Btags here for me to contact in-gameCandess29 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 [H-Jubei'Thos] THATS NO MOON 8/10H <THATS NO MOON> Group 1 are recruiting all roles for Heroic Blackrock Foundry. We currently have a core of 17 players and are looking to expand to progress in Mythic. Core spots are available for all exceptional players. Especially looking for: Monks - All Specs. Death Knight - Blood. Shaman - Restoration, Elemental. Rogue Warlock Raid Times (Server Time): Wed - 7:30 - 11 Sund - 7:30 - 11 Mon - 7:30 - 11 (dependant on content left) The guild is also known to run non core raids such as alt raids, N BRF and H HM on off nights. We are a bunch of mates who love playing games together, come and join our team ^_^ For more information or to apply please whisper myself, Rastian or Estral in game.Pip0 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 Entity Guild BARTHILAS looking for DPS and heals HEALS: MW monk Disc Priest DPS: Enh Sham Boomy Mage fire/arc Hunter Lock. misc other dps i am 684 and 9/10 heroic our core raiders (mostly the dps) are 680+ and at least 8/10 heroic looking to get a full 20 man raid team going and hopefully sometime soon mythic brf raid times are thursday 6 - 10 barth ST and sunday 6 - 10 barth ST we have 2 full time tanks and 2 heals so rest of the raid spots are up for grabs pending trialBeechface1 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 [H] Synergy - 2 nights/week, GMT+8 <<Synergy>> 7/7 heroic in Highmaul and 4/10 heroic BRF is a GMT+8 casual raiding guild located on Barthilas recruiting ALL dps and healers for heroic BRF progression. Raid days and times are Thursday and Sunday evenings at 11.30 pm-2.30 am server (8.30 pm-11.30 pm GMT+8). Prefer raiders who has some sort of decent raiding background. If interested add piffylol#1161 or ChaserDMC#1642 on Btag for more info.Piffylol72 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 Methodical 6/7 N HM Methodical is a newish raiding guild looking to build a solid core team !!! We are after fun friendly people that are whiling to be on time every time . We currently raid 2 nights a week but are looking to adding another night . SEEKING - 1 Tank ( Warrior , pally , Monk) - 1 Melee ( Pally, Warrior ) - 4 Range ( Shammy , Mage , Hunter x2 ) RAID NIGHTS - Wednesday 8:30 - 10:30 PM ST - Thursday 8:30 - 10:30 PM ST - Looking to add monday 8:30 - 10:30 PM ST REQUIREMENTS - Friendly - 650 Item Lvl - Minimum experience 6/7 N HM - On Time Every Time !!!!!!!!!! If this is you or your interested in more info pst me / tigerparty in game.Lador0 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 678 Hpally LF Late night guild hey i have 10/10hm brf xp on my monk (with gruul Mythic) monks name is Legendary @frostmourne LF a guild for this toon 1. that raids start from 9.30pm oceanic server time or later 2. have minimum 10/10 heroic brf progg plz post here or add me in Btag Legendary#1679 if u guys meet both the above points.Xlegendary9 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 [A]673 Resto/Boomy 7/7HHM, 4/10HBRF LF Mythic Hello! My name is Riizu, and I am currently looking to fill a Restoration Druid slot in an Oceanic mythic raid team, while potentially filling in as Boomkin when necessary. I have a large amount of experience raiding, with my earliest progression kills being in the first tier of Wrath. I'm looking to return to hardcore, progression-based raiding, and aim for the next round of realm firsts. Some of the things I'm looking for in a guild include: Positive attitude Focused when necessary Personal responsibility Driven to succeed If this sounds like you, please let me know. My schedule is anytime after 12am PST (-0800)/6pm AEST. You can reach me here, or my battletag is Riizu#1378.Riizu14 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 [H] <Cruel> 2/7M 9/10 Hi guys/gals. Cruel is a new friendly, mature Horde guild on Barthilas. Our goal is to build a strong environment with friendly players from around the world with the same mindset. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild and push ourselves to achieve quick progression but meanwhile having fun at the same time. Casual/Social Players & Leveler's are also welcome to join!! Group 1 - 2/7M 9/10 recruiting exceptional DPS (Ranged/Melee) Raid times for both groups are :- Wed - 7:30-10:30 PM ST Thurs - 7:30-10:30 PM ST Sun - 7:30-10:30 PM ST If you're interested, please add Bowgan#1554 for a additional information. Thanks for your time & see you guys in-game!Ragnorok7 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 (A) Synister - 1/7M HM & 7/10H BRF. Synister is an Alliance - Caelestrasz/Nagrand based Semi-Hardcore Progression Guild working on building our core team up to take on mythic raiding. Currently Interested In: MDPS - High RDPS - High Healers - High Regardless of current recruitment status, all applicants will be considered, so feel free to apply. We raid 9 hours per week in 3 hours per day time frames. This consists of: Wednesday 8.00 PM - 11.00 PM ST Thursday 8.00 PM - 11.00 PM ST Monday 8.00 PM - 11.00 PM ST Raiders are required to able to participate in at least 95% of our scheduled raids. All applicants must be willing and able to communicate with Vent during raids. Applicants are expected to be of ilvl 665 or above. Applicants are expected to have cleared 7/7H HM 4/10H+ BRF. Add Navs#1229 for any questions, or contact our officers in game.Threát21 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 [H][FM] <OUR GM HAS A GEE SIX> 2/7M 10/10H We're a casual guild looking for a decent lock/spriest but will consider all serious ranged dps :) Raid times(server time): Wednesday 8.00PM-11.30PM Sunday 8.00PM-11.30PM pst Bestdpsoce or Hieuge ingame or post in thread if you interestedBanannas0 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 [H] <Athanasy> 7/7H 4/7M 9/10H Athanasy are currently recruiting players to join or mythc raiding team. We are a relaxed guild of experienced raiders that like to progress through all current content. We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday nights from 19:30 - 23:00 server time. Athanasy are currently after a Mistweaver, Resto Druid or Resto Shaman to help complete our healers. We are also looking for a couple more dps to round out our team. if interested please contact either: Tubs - GM (cathjoda#1594) NKD - Raid Leader Armeddevil - Raid Leader (armeddevil#1737) @AthanasyGuild http://athanasywow.enjin.com/Tubs0 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 666 Resto Shaman [A] LF GMT+8 Raiding Guild BattleTag: takingtime#1174 Saurfang - Alliance. Willing to change servers, not willing to change faction. Some quick details below. Drop me a line for more info. Looking to raid 2 or 3 nights a week. Raid Times Times should be suitable for GMT+8 (from Perth). Suitable Times: Weekdays(Mon-Fri): 8pm - 11pm (GMT+8) Weekends: 4pm onwards (GMT+8) Style Looking for a mature and well rounded team. (semi-hardcore I guess). Not looking for the elite but still want to raid with folks that are decent. I think I would fit well in a guild that progresses through heroic. Experience Since coming back to WoW in January I have been doing pug/flex raids for experience and gear. Currently: • 6/7 heroic HM • 7/10 normal BRF. Look forward to hearing from you.Takingspace4 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 670 spriest LFG looking for 2-3 night raids cant raid weekends prefer wed/thurs/mon can raid anytime from 8-12Dylaunbaron26 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 671 Resto Shaman LF Raiding Guild AM Weekends So due to work loads and changes in my work schedule I am unable to maintain a consistent raiding time with my current guild who are 5/10 H BRF. They're a good group but I won't be able to raid with them anymore and I really want to continue to play this game that I love. So with that said I'm looking for a morning weekend raiding guild preferably starting @ 6a.m PST and ending at 10a.m PST. Saturday AND Sunday anything besides that I will not be able to do as it cuts in to my work schedule. Here are my logs from the past week. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2T1AMaf9XwK37pWR#type=healing&fight=6 Horde Only BattleTag:Rulnok #1299 Still want to remain with my guild so I'll only do cross-realm unless we start doing mythic then by then its said and done that the raid team is awesome and I'll move. Thanks for your time.Bearglove1 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 [H] <Crimson> - no longer raiding Crimson is no longer raiding, please disregard the following Crimson is a relaxed progression focused guild that has been at the pinnacle of 3-night per week guilds since the start of this expansion. We have a very friendly and open atmosphere, and play a multitude of other games together outside of our raiding nights. Raid Times: Wednesday 7.30 - 11.30 pm Thursday: 7.30 - 11.30pm Sunday: 7.30-11.30pm Total Hours: 12 All times are AEST *During the first 2-3 weeks of a new tier we may also include Mondays to help in satiating the excitement of a new raid release and make up for losing raid nights to server issues. These potential raids are completely optional and are the only extra hours we will ever add to our schedule. Apply now @ http://www.wearecrimson.com Contact any of our officers in game; Crazeyxoxo, Mana, Kevin, and Strikline Contact our GM directly via real-id: crazey#1607App108 Mar 18, 2015