Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Mar 5, 2015 [A]<FIRESTORM> Aman' Thul 6/7 H HM 5/10 N BRF Hello everyone, <FIRESTORM> (Alliance) is currently recruiting all roles and classes to strengthen our core raiding team as we look to progress into Heroic BRF. Us players in FIRESTORM are fairly casual and friendly but still strive to progress while having some fun at the same time. We raid every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8.15pm - 10.30pm server time. Message me in game (Hydrok) or via battle tag (Nadz#1406) for any more information/questions.Hydrok0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 <nonconsensual> 8/10 HBRF LF RDPS HEALS Barth Guild formed a while back comprised of Mythic raiders from other experienced guilds creating the guild for a better progression yet fun atmosphere. Raiding Progress: 7/7 H Highmaul, 2/7 Mythic Highmaul and 8/10 Heroic BRF. Raid Times: Wednesday 9:30-12:30 Server time Thursday 9:30-12:30 Server time Monday 9:30-12:30 Server time Roles currently needed: Rogue, Mage, Feral Druid, a good disc priest would be great and are always on the look for outstanding players What we expect: A great attitude towards progression and raiding in general, previous experience not necessary but preferred. Knowledge of the game, exceptional knowledge of your class as well as the current raid content. Thanks for your time guys if you have any questions feel free to add me, BuGeh#6153 or speak with Reaptastic or Vitalit in guild.Bugeh1 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 672 Prot warrior LFG Well i'm back.. i tanked all of SoO last expansion, managed to get 12/14 heroic, pre 6.0 (i know garry was easy -_-) anyway, i decided to go DPS this expansion and well that hasn't really worked out for me.. so i'm back to prot and looking for a new raiding guild for me to slide right in. i haven't currently done heroic BRF on my warrior as of yet, but have clear 8/10 heroic on my priest with experience on Blastfurnace. But i did clear 7/7 heroic on my warrior :). i have mumble, teamspeak, ventrillo, steam chat, facebook chat, imgur and whatever else you want me to have. i can usually always make any raid night or time. If i can find the right guild i will faction change and realm transfer if need be! Thankyou in advance, contact me on Quickdeath#1656 or 04########Shädéz6 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 [A]Epic Gaming (HM)7/7H-(BRF)8/10H Recruiting Epic Gaming is a Semi-Casual raiding guild based in Singapore and have been around since MoP. The guild consists of mature players from all walks of life. Performance and positive Attitude towards success/failure are our core values. ----------------------- Raiding ----------------------- On guild Progression we are currently: Highmaul: 7/7 - Heroic Blackrock Foundry: 8/10 - Heroic Raid times are: Thursdays and Fridays - 1130 PM Server Time Sundays - 11pm Server Time We are looking for dps/heal/tanks to bolster our ranks in preparation for Mythic raiding. Heal/DPS Druid - Urgent/High Heal/DPS/Tank Monk - Mid DPS/Tank DK - High DPS/Tank Warrior - High DPS Shaman - Low Mage - High Rogue - High Warlock - Low All other exceptional players are welcome to apply too :) Preferably someone who has a sense of humour, keen to learn over mistakes(no raging please) and vocal with a working mic. ----------------------- Interested parties ----------------------- If you are interested in being part of the guild please do visit our guild website and fill in an application form at http://epicgaming.shivtr.com/ Drop us a message here once you have completed. And add us to have a chat with us at: Leong#1902 Rumman#1362 Jedicat#1656Taretha0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 [A] 678 Hunter LF raiding guild Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a raiding guild in Frostmourne. I have taken serious interest in raiding ever since the new raids were out in WoD and I'm loving it so far and I would love to join you guys, my new guildies in Mythic progression. Experience : 7/7 H HM, 7/10 H BRF w/ 9/10 BRF experience I'm free on weekdays and Sunday after 7pm (GMT+8) Main Spec : Survival Off Spec : Marksmanship Thank you for your time guys.Scurwee4 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 <Underground Shades> BRF Progression Grp Hi There, Wanting to get into BRF? Don't want to be put in one of those uncomfortable grps coz everyone is too hardcore? Looking for a more relaxing and chilled environment? We may be the answer. We are a grp of Mature Aussies that are looking to get into BRF and need more ppl. We are looking for the following for a progression grp: Off tank X 1 - Warrior/Monk Heals x 3 - Shaman/Paladin/Priest/Monk Caster DPS x 3 - Warlock/Priest/Shaman Melee DPS x 2 - Rogue/Warrior If you play any of these classes listed above, ilvl of around 650 would be super, but we are happy to run HM either norm/heroic to help people gear up. Our Raid times and days are Wednesday/Sunday @ 8pm-12pm SVT. If none of the above bothers you, then feel free to get in contact with me.Legolarsê0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 [A] Frostmourne,<relax>LFM mythic core 10/10H <relax> currently LFM competent and dedicated raiders to join our ranks to start mythic BRF progression. Currently there are several spots to be filled therefore we will take any class/spec. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply, appropriate trials will be given to prove yourself in order to earn a spot in the raid, we do not recruit to bench. Only requirement is ilvl 670+, we cannot properly evaluate your performance if your ilvl is too low. What we can offer, -relaxed raiding atmosphere -casual, short raiding hours yet still competitive in terms of progression What we demand from you, -attendance, we only raid for 2 nights a week therefore we expect 100% attendance -dedication, must possess positive attitude towards progression raiding, do whatever it takes to maximize your character, full concentration during raids especially on progression raids. -communication, we expect you to be able to communicate effectively inside and outside raids, ie. voice chat during boss encounters and letting raid leader know in advance if you're not able to attend upcoming raids. Feel free to share your thoughts with a calm and positive tone about the guilds,raids if you have something to say. We understand sometimes there are more urgent matters in real life over World of Warcraft, we expect you to at least make the effort to communicate with the raid leader in advance if such event occurs to allow arrangements to be made. Please respect the other 19 raiders' time that made the effort to show up. raiding schedule, 8 hours a week, 4 hours per raid wednesday & thursday 7pm-11pm server time We are a casual guild. Raid hours are short, we aim to fully make use of the limited time to clear as efficient as possible and push for progression. We believe in short raiding hours because it keeps the fun and leaves out the frustration. Always stay positive ! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/relax Apply to join <relax>@ Frostmourne Alliance today boys. -whisper/ leave ingame mail to Fruitmage or Bias -or add isei#1816(Bias)Fruitmage11 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 672 Resto Shaman or 662 Disc/Holy Priest Experieced Healer LF raiding guild and Heroic/Mythic BRF team I run the following two toons at the moment - Both currently on Horde Barthilas 672 Resto Shaman 662 Holy/Disco Priest) Raiding Days Monday to Friday Previous experience has been 13/14 Heroic Soo (pre Patch) 14/14 (Post patch) 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic (slow progress due to ex guild inability to fill a mythic team) I play healer and have done so for every expansion. I do not mind re rolling to any healing class as long as we get progress and down bosses. I was healing officer with previous guild for 2+ years. If needed I can also dps off spec when required. My raid times at the moment would be Mon - Fri from 7:30pm - 1:00am (possibly later) AEST Add a response below if interested or contact in game battle tag Shamred#1828Shammaniac21 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 637 Mistweaver monk really wanting a raid gui Hi im a mistweaver monk playing on khaz goroth I am looking to get into a raiding guild so I can progress with them and make new friends I desperately want to start raiding with a group of people I can get to know and I am looking for guilds that have some sort of voice server or service. :)Cucumberpie5 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 674 Prot warrior LF Guild Hi guys, Currently looking for a heroic/mythic raiding guild (preferable on frostmourne but will consider xferring), I myself am currently 7/7 Highmaul and 8/10 normal BRF, due to my guild slowly falling apart and having to sub in new people, heroic progress has been stagnant this patch for myself, though I have been tanking since Vanilla and strats are something I pick up quite easily. I'm interested in progressing further and pushing into Mythic raiding. I'm available all nights, though due to a rotating roster for work, Anything before 10pm may be an issue at least once a month. (weekends are always available any time, and honestly are preferable) Based in Melbourne. Let me know if you want to schedule a trial, if you are on another server I'm also happy to cross realm for the trial, and transfer if I think we will make a good team. -DragnastyDragnasty1 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 671 D/H Priest Looking for guild Hello!! Personal reasons are pushing me to leave my current guild, where I have been since it was founded about a year and a half ago. I will be happy to discuss those reasons in a more private format, but have no desire to blast things over the forums in general, especially in an amicable parting. My schedule is pretty tight, so the times I list are not negotiable to any great degree. I am looking for raid times of Sat - Sun 4-5 pm Australian Eastern Standard. I may be able to swing 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Thur, Fri, Mon.I am unavailable When I pug into Barthilas, I run about 200ms, which is entirely playable with very little difference noted. What to expect from me: I will be on time for raids and will maintain 95% or better attendance. I will come to raid with any materials that are not specifically provided by the guild. I will research search fights before I see them and be aware of mechanics that affect my class and role. If I make a mistake I will own up to it and work to prevent recurrence. I will properly research my class and spec to make appropriate gearing choices. I am easy to get along and will not bring drama into the guild I will cheerfully roll Holly as a MS if needed, though Disc has been my preference since this toon was created. What I expect from you: I expect to be part of a team where all members are heard. I expect to have feed back at times when it is relevant and useful for me. I expect a friendly environment, though I am always up for adult humor and subject matter. At this time, I would very much much prefer to stay alliance as I have always been alliance and have many friends I enjoy pugging with as I can fit the time in. Feel free to leave some spam or add me Zentira#1393 Edit: time zone conversion is a massive pain but all should be correct and accurate for oce servers now... lolZoevil10 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 678 Arcane/Frost Mage LF BRF Hero/Myth GUILD 678 arcane/frost mage LF PVE WEEKEND RAID GUILD that raids SATURDAY-TUESDAY anytime between 6pm-12am Add my battletag crazybadboy#1525Breathofice1 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 <Resurrected> - Khaz'Goroth. Full N + 9/10H Resurrected is an Oceanic guild based in Khaz'Goroth. It is mainly filled with people from SEA and AUS. We are currently looking for confident & strong players to fill our last remaining core raid team spots. We provide a chill & comfortable environment for raiders yet at the same time pushing hardcore for progression and want to compete for TOP 5 realm progress. Even though we have a calm and fun environment, we highly respect players with strong attitude towards raiding and progression in general. Progression: Full Heroic Highmaul - 30/12/14 2/7 Mythic Highmaul - Current 10/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry - 9/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry - Current -/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry - Current Classes we are looking for: Melee DPS: Feral Druid Ranged DPS: Demonology Warlock Healers: Holy Paladin Restoration Druid Exceptional & Confident raiders from the non-specified classes & specs are also welcome to apply at our guild website (www.resurrectedwow.com) but are given a slightly lower priority as raid composition is key to building a solid raid team :). Raid Times: Wednesday 8-1030 pm server time (Khaz'Goroth server time) Thursday 8-1030 pm server time (Khaz'Goroth server time) Monday 8-1030 pm server time (Khaz'Goroth server time) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/19432 http://www.resurrectedwow.com If interested or have any inquiries, please message any of the officers online at any given time or contact me via BTAG. Officers: Jason#6550 (Blloodtank), Naga#6696 (Takoya)Takoya2 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 <Likes it Rough> Recruiting Mage/Lock/SP <Likes it Rough> are recruiting raiders to expand our established casual-ish raid team on Frostmourne. Our primary goal is to get rough and nasty in current raid content at a healthy pace with a friendly group full of sexy faces and tails. Current Progression: Highmaul: 7/7N 6/7H Blackrock Foundry: 8/10N 3/10H Organised Raid Times: Wednesday 8pm-11.30pm Thursday 8pm-11.30pm We are offering motivated raiders the opportunity to join our established social raid team. We take a relaxed approach to raiding and all our members are easy going. We turn up every week because we enjoy playing together, not because we want shiny purples. All that being said, we are not here to carry people. To be considered, applicants should be: *Able to attend minimum two thirds of raids *655+ ilvl *Open to constructive criticism *Positive attitude with motivation to constantly improve *Fun :) If you’d like to learn more about our team, please add one of our recruitment officers’ battletags: Brendan#6522 (Rel) CJ1992#6949 (Crystal) Alternately, send me an in game mail. We’d love to meet you! Disclaimer: We encourage a diverse and safe environment. We do not tolerate members who display aggression, rudeness or disrespect. We welcome competent players regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or being a female dwarf. There’s no need to be shy here.Relaiya0 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 The Orgrimmar Cigar Club LF All The Orgrimmar Cigar Club are currently looking for active members in the Oceanic area that are interested in raiding but all are welcome. Helping Out Our Members We run all members through old content, achievements, mounts, gearing and leveling etc when ever you need help ask our members we will try to help. We have a Old Content night every Saturday at 9pm AEST to make it easier to help out as many members as we can. Raiding We do normal raids every Friday at 9pm AEST(we are looking to expand from just one night), all are welcome if their item level is 635 or above, you don't need raid experience but try to learn the fight mechanics before the raid so there is no confusion. Reply to this thread to get a invite. Salivan A OfficerSalivan2 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 <A> Prophecy - Dreadmaul (casual raiding) Prophecy is looking to recruit reliable raiders for our casual raiding guild. We'd love to get a full roster so that we aren't reliant on pugs! Currently we are in need of dps but will consider a healer also. Applicants should have a min 650 ilvl and be familiar with the Highmaul bosses on Normal. Our progression as a guild is 6/7 N & 2/7 H Highmaul and 1/10 N BRF. Raid times are Wed/Sun 7:45pm AEST (Sydney time).Hreeza0 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 LF Raiding OCE guild, HI all looking for a raiding guild 100% focus on progression 3-4 nights a week. Can make Wed Thurs Sun Mon, from 9-12pm or 930-1230pm Currently 6/7M Exp, 10/10H BRF Due to some recent issues within guild we have had to cut it away and move on. I have played since vanilla and have supporting AOTC achievements for previous and current content have mage 685ilvl fire arc spec warlock 682 ilvl demo Both looking 2 players horde or ally doesnt matter can xfer no issues. if interested then pstBlorilt5 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 [H]<Primal> 9/10H LF Boomkin/Feral Druid Primal are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Barthilas created in the last few months of Seige of Orgimmar, we are currently 10/10 normal and 9/10 heroic BRF. We are currently looking for a few players the following specific classes. Druid - Boomkin Druid - Feral Paladin – Holy We are also looking out for good players of any of the other DPS classes, all good players will be considered. Our current raid times are as follows (AEDT) Wednesday 7:30pm – 11:00pm Sunday 7:30pm – 11pm Monday 7:30pm – 11:00pm We are looking for skilled mature aged players who understand their class and put the time and effort into their character, study boss mechanics, have good attendance records and put the effort into being an above average player. If you are only looking to log on 3 times a week to raid, this is not the guild for you. Spell clicking key turners need not apply. We are looking for players who have a positive attitude and know how to have a laugh but understand when the appropriate time is to be serious and focus on the task at hand. We are currently looking for a few more players to round out our raiding roster and give us the class diversity we need for when we start progressing into Mythic BRF. If you think this is the guild for you please visit our web site here and fill out a recruitment form. http://www.primalbarth.enjin.com/ If you have any question feel free to send me a private message via our forums or pm me; Griffs#6246 ( Soffic ) Drazhar#1535Soffic0 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 H - Reboot. NZ friendly times. 6/7M 10/10H <Reboot> LFM mythic level players for our core raid team. We are raiding early times to cater for our mainly NZ player base. Raid times are: Mon - 5.30-9 server time (7.30 - 11pm NZ) Wend - 5.30-9 server time (7.30 - 11pm NZ) Thurs - 5.30-9 server time (7.30 - 11pm NZ) We will always accept strong applications for any position, however in particular we need: 1x Enhance 1x WW monk Healers - All. 7/7Heroic 6/7 Mythic 10/10 Heroic App at: http://rebootnz.guildlaunch.com/ or pst Izzyotta or Brobowbabe in game for a chat.Izzyotta40 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 LF tank or Heals/dps - Saurfang TL:DR details: When: Wednesday nights Time: 8:00pm to 11:00pm Raid: Black Rock Foundry (Normal initially) LF: Pref Heal with DPS offspec, or Tank (non-warrior) Ilvl: Pref. 650+ however, happy to help gear the right person Who are we? Quality Obsession has been a stable guild on the Saurfang server for the last 4+ years. We are an active guild of social players, casual raiders, achievement !@#$%s and retired hard-core raiders. We very rarely actively recruit as we have been able to attract the raiders we want and guildies that we have by word of mouth. Our guild is currently focussing on heroic content in Black Rock Foundry however we have had a space open up within a one-night a week raid group that we run on Wednesdays. The group is made up of 5 raiders on geared alts and 4 ex-raiders on their current mains. We are a tight knit guild and group who get bosses down without the drama you might have seen in previous guilds, enjoy having a laugh and generally taking the piss. Laughs and Loot about sums it up  Talking of loot, we run the Ern’s Suicide Kings add-on however with most of the group already normal geared, you will likely be only rolling against a couple of people for items. What are we looking for? The raid group would suit a mature raider who is interested in some loot and lolz. In a perfect world, we are looking for an ex-heroic raider or casual raider. Prefer a tank or Heals around 650 ilvl with some experience in current content however we are happy to chat about this to the right person. As we are running normal, we are more than happy to talk with couples who are looking for a casual raiding experience as well, we can accommodate an extra dps or two if required! This would not suit someone looking for strong progression through heroic/mythic. If you are interested – leave a response here or send an in-game mail to Payitforward-Saurfang to chat.Nicenaughty0 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 [H] <Olympus> <Olympus> is a new Barthilas PvE based guild looking to recruit old and new raiders with an exceptional raid history. Looking for skilled players, or players who are willing to learn. The guild is 1 day old, but my current progression is 3/7 Mythic HM, and 8/10 Heroic BRF. I will be taking nothing but the best into pushing 10/10 heroic, to start mythic progression. If you have any further questions, or would be interested in applying, please visit http://olympus-barthilas.enjin.com/Akamè0 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 670 Disc/Holy Priest LF 2 night team! Please read before copy/paste spamming to make sure I would be what your team is looking for! I am not looking to leave my current guild. I raid with a group of people/friends that I have wow'd with for a very long time. We raid two nights per week on a more casual basis (making me UNAVAILABLE on Sundays and Tuesdays). This means I need a guild on BARTHILAS HORDE only. I am wanting a little more though... so ideally would like to find a team that needs a reliable healer that is ok with me not actually being IN guild, but being in raids. Odd, I know. :) Looking for a guild that raids 2 nights per week and is pushing toward mythic progression. I have raided on and off since Wrath but have come back to WOD after a break with guns blazing. My main spec is Disc, but can play Holy also. (Prefer to raid mainly as Disc). Available any nights (other than Sunday and Tuesday) between 7:30-11:30pm.Trixyn1 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 Late Night guild LFM <Rude Awakening> progression raiding guild on Mal’ganis Horde. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday 8am-11am CST(1am-3am AEST). Our roster consists of mature raiders with vast raiding experience with many have had multiple server and world firsts in prior guilds. Raiding in the mornings allows us to have more time in the evenings and weekends for real life obligations. A lighter schedule doesn’t mean less progress. Raiders are expected to keep a Min/Max mentality. Failure to keep up with good attendance and performance will be result being demoted to Trial. (We don’t let the GM’s or Officers spouse slow the team’s progression). WoD progression: 2/7 Mythic HM 6/10 H BRF Current Guild Need: Tanks: Low Healers: Holy Paladin- High Restoration Druid- High Mistweaver Monk- High Disc/Holy Priest- High Restoration Shaman- Medium DPS: Hunters- Low Warrior-Low Shaman (Elemental)- High Druid (Feral)- Medium Druid (Boomkin)- High Ret Paladin- Med Warlock- Medium Spriest- High Any Exceptional DPS will be considered. Requirements: - 95% raid attendance - Full knowledge of the class you are applying for - Knowledge of most encounters in an instance before coming to the raid. - Gear consistent with top tiered content (proper gear/gem/enchant choices). - A stable connection & computer.(don’t be playing with dial up on a Packard Bell) - Vent and a working mic (if it sounds like you’re sitting in a wind tunnel, get a new mic) - Ability to be follow instructions.(understand constructive criticism) - Do everything you can to gear yourself up outside of raids (We do run recruit and Alt raids weekly) - Must spend time becoming familiar with encounters outside of raids Interested applicants must fill out a quick 2 minute application on web site. www.rudeawakeningwow.com btag mudphish#1500Tsukiumi1 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [H] <Ex Hardcore> - 1/7M 5/10H - Jubei'Thos <Ex Hardcore> currently 1/7M and 5/10H are an Australia based raiding guild looking for new players. We are a casual guild in schedule and attitude but still expect our raiders to turn up to raids and play well while having a laugh and enjoying ourselves. Our progress in BRF has been somewhat slowed due to losing a few core members due to real life issues, we have now filled most of these core positions but are still looking to strengthen our roster. :) Raid times: Sunday: 7.30-11pm ST Monday: 8-11pm ST Current recruitment: Tanks: Monk, Paladin, DK, Warrior Healers: All DPS: All but plate If you don't fit this criteria please still feel free to apply, all good applications will be given a trial. Links Website: http://exhardcore.enjin.com/ Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/jubei-thos/Ex+Hardcore Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SUpN2mcCyuqdNc0YcmwolyptQy33DkAaM4ULQ57IYvE/edit#gid=0 If we sound like the guild for you please feel free to add me Zorai#1209 or our mighty GM Andrew#12812 or apply on our website.Zorai0 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [H]Chappi and Friends 3/10 H Chappi and Friends are a progression raiding guild looking for skilled and dedicated players to join our core raiding team to further progress Heroic BRF and into Mythic BRF. Looking for: 2 Rogues 1 Boomkin or Mage 1 Warlock or Ret Paladin As for gear we are aiming to recruit players around 650ilvl. Raiding times: 7:30PM-11:00PM ST Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday Progression so far: 7/7 N HM 6/7 H HM 7/10 N BRF 3/10 H BRF Also happy to recruit casual raiders looking to experience normal/heroic raiding (pending gear and role) To apply please reply to this post or in game message: Real ID Najbolji#1175 ThePerkins#1846 Kissez#1834 SODKenny#1178Najbolji0 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 Not looking Thank you all for looking me over and offering me a raid trail. I'm not looking for a raiding guild anymore.Bindurâ35 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 680 Prot Pally LF Guild Sup guys, 9/10H 2/7M So I'am looking for a guild, semi hardcore. I can raid Mon, Wed, Thurs and Sunday if needed. Only Spec is Protection, I have a 660 Blood DK alt as well. Im currently on Frostmourne and don't care about realm or faction changing. Seriously looking for a guild that is dedicated and down for the grind. I have a very detailed application form if you wish to see it (for those guilds that require it) Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Iskatuu/simple Bnet is Iskatu#1494 message for previous guilds and more infoIskatuu11 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 LF Raiding guild x6 - Caelestrasz/nagrand Having transferred over from dreadmaul for better raiding opportunities, we found ourselves in a guild full of !@#$s. That being said, we are now looking to join a new raid team and progress through BRF. 1 670+ frost/fire mage 1 670+ r druid 1 670+ BM/WW monk 1 670+ blood dk 1 655+ ret pally 1 650+ r sham We would like to stick together and join a guild and potential raid team as a group. Any questions add my btag: bigcoxy23#1901Derpedhard8 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 WW Monk LF Raiding Guild Hello let me start off by saying i'm currently in the military and i just got back from a Korea deployment. I am looking for a new raiding guild because my schedule has recently changed. The times i am looking for are gonna be Friday-Saturday 4 Pm-??? PST And any other day of the week would have to be 1 Am PST or as close to 1 Am as possible. My windwalker's ilvl right now is 667 but i am okay with re rolling specs or classes if you are in need or anything else. Since i am already behind on the legendary quest. I have been in plenty of top guilds on server and have ranked on plenty of fights. I have cleared content and have the achievements to prove it. I want to get back into raiding and am excited for WOD. If you have anymore questions please feel free to message me in-game or through the email below. Real id- Litebright#1533 Email- Coreycoffey@hotmail.comNudesornah14 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 681 Boomkin LF Mythic prog Hello I am looking a mythic guild or a guild ready to step into mythic, I am currently on Barthilas - horde Willing to transfer server/faction if your guild is right for me. iLvl 681 Boomkin 8/10 heroic BRF Looking for a guild who raids Wed/Thurs/ Sun or Mon Btag Sam#19196Sammìe15 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 H <Nefarious>Caelestrasz LFM for progression <Nefarious>Caelestrasz is a small group of experienced players who seek like-minded individuals for their core team. We raid seriously on two nights of the week and laze about every other day. Our raid nights are Sunday/Monday 7:30pm to 10:30pm. We are small close-knit team of mature gamers (18+) who wish to juggle a busy life whilst remaining competitive in-game. The ideal candidate would be casual by nature with a competitive, almost-hardcore mindset towards progression and raiding. We are specifically seeking mail DPS and Shaman Heals. However all exceptional applications will be considered. Currently Full on plate. Please visit http://nefarious.guildwork.com/ and read the potential applicant forum and click the recruitment tab to apply to the guild. Or contact me in game.Rorts5 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 US Daytime / Morning Guild LF DPS! 6/7M 9/10H We are Exiled From Hell a US horde mythic raiding progression daytime / morning / AM guild on Runetotem server (pve-connected). We raid 10am - 2pm CST (-6 GMT) Wed - Fri and Mondays. We run a mythic raid that is the number one destination for US based daytime raiding and hold the best progression in our time slot hands down (T16-25: US 118, T15-25: US 89). Currently for tier 17 we are 6/7M and 9/10H, Our raiders are expected to know the fights, perform at their peak and attend our four day a week schedule as much as possible to maintain a spot. We gauge players heavily on performance and attendance. As a reward for this all of our raiders get free repairs, enchants, gems and flasks upon reaching raider status after a trial period. If interested please check us out and app on our site (or just post questions in the guest forums) at: www.efhguild.com You can check us out on Youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/GuildEFH Contact me directly on Twitter @ExiledFromHell or on bnet Darkrook#1631 (make a note saying your interested in daytime raiding!) You can also watch our active streams while raiding at: www.twitch.tv/darkwushu We look forward to hearing from you! Current recruitment needs: All DPS classes will be considered if exceptional! Tags: Days Day time Daytime Morning AM A.M. Raid Raiding GuildDarkwushu12 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 <Mediocre at Best> 9/10 Heroic LF Melee! Hi guys, <MaB> is a 2 day per week raiding guild! We raid the easy times of 12pm-4pm Server time (AEDT). Our times suit people that can't raid weeknights and want to be able to have some steady progression with some skilled players that love to have fun. We formed in SoO and finished on 12/14 Heroic before 6.0 came out and introduced mythic. When mythic was released we finished off the last two bosses with ease and started to fill our spots for the 20man core in mythic. Highmaul: We only managed to finish off 2 Mythic bosses in highmaul because of a shakey start with people not liking WoD and deciding to quit and such so we had to fill some more spots! Blackrock Foundry: Here we are, still finishing off our team but making some progress as we go, we're currently 7/10 Heroic and are wanting to recruit and polish the team to make mythic raiding and progression much easier for us. I am currently looking for the following Melee classes to fill us up so we are all good for being flexible on mythic progression! Rogue / all specs Paladin / retribution Warrior / Arms or Fury I am always open to exceptional players hitting me up for a chat if they want to trial. Please add my battle tag which you can find below! imwoodsy#1267Enrich3 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [H] <The Six Paths> 9/10H BRF Recruiting The Six Paths are currently looking for talented raiders to join our team. We expect potential raiders to have a good understanding of their class and continuously research changes to improve their play style. Raiders must have a good understanding of boss fights, do some research prior to raid and be able to avoid fire, interrupt, use defensive CD's and healing tonics/lock rocks. Please do not apply if you cannot do the above, it would be a waste of your time and ours :) We recruiting the following: Mages Warlocks Moonkins Shadow priests Resto Druids Holy Pallies MW Monks However, we will consider applications from classes/specs not listed above. Our raid times are (AEST): Wednesday 8pm to 11pm Thursday 8pm to 11pm Sunday 8pm to 11pm We also do alt runs and normal clears. We like to joke and have fun while raiding, even on difficult progression fights. It is after all just a game and it's fun. We do not fail trial raiders based on single errors but repetitive mistakes on the same mechanic will not be tolerated. If you are interested in applying or have any questions, please contact Carypto#6399 or Becsta#1291.Ceridwen1 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 3 experienced raiders LFG Hi, Myself and 2 mates are looking for a new guild to raid with. We all have extensive HM raiding experience as well as ranking parses in multiple fights. We would like a guild that is drama free, well established and a guild that is progression focused while also taking the time to enjoy the experience. preferable times: 7pm - 12am GMT + 10 Wed/Thur/Sun/Mon Who/what are we: Vay - Hunter - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Vay/advanced Cuddlicious - Shad/Healing Priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Cuddlicious/advanced Fien - Warrior/Feral Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Fien/advanced Ready to Xfer/Faction change for the right guild. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information/logs @ vaydren#1806. Alternatively leave your guild website down below. Thank youDemboltz12 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 680 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, Resto druid looking for mythic raiding guild have 9/10 heroic exp available all nights 6pm - 12pm. Would love to chat Absey#1173Absey12 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 Forming Hawaii Based Guild (Need All) Creating a guild that will make a home for all Hawaii players. Not discriminating on anyone else, even if you're not from Hawaii we still appreciate you to the utmost... This is however designed to re-unify anyone in Hawaii that plays wow. We also hold IRL parties... the kind of parties that will hurt you the next morning and waking up in a room with your leg shackled to a pipe (Nah jk) crazy though fo reals. Anyway hit me up any way that you can to let me know that you're interested. :) Thank you...Pestiferous0 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 [A] Exilium Recruiting 8/10 Heroic BRF Exilium are a Frostmourne based raiding guild recruiting for heroic and mythic raid team. We are 8/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 2/7 Mythic Highmaul We are currently seeking a Feral Druid, Spriest and Lock for our core team. Applicants are Ideally 660+ with experience. We raid Thursday and Sundays 7pm-10:30pm server. For more info look for myself, Naturalmoss, Skamps, Cap. Or ask any member to be directed to a guild officer. Cheersioz #nipples /mine...touch them pleaseLubeguzzler6 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Casual Raiding Guild Recruiting - Core Spots <Sacred Crusade> is a casual raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. Laid back, friendly environment to be apart of. Looking for one tank and several DPS for perm core team spots for BRF Prog. We currently run Wednesday and Monday nights, 8pm Sydney Time(Server Time). Using vent. Wednesday nights are runs for people 635+ needing Norm Gear. Monday nights are Progression nights for 650+. For any other info, head over to our website; www.sacredcrusade.enjin.comOpekun0 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 675 Prot/Ret Pally LF Guild! Hey everyone, Looking to Xfer to FM into a progression Guild. Pref to go MS Ret but happy to Stay Prot if That's what you need. Been playing this pally since Vanilla so you could say I know my Class WELL! Currently Raiding 7-11pmST Wed/Fri/Sunday Looking to keep times around the same but days don't matter so much as I can be flexible. For any Questions Btag is Tirix#1183Tirix14 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 LF a morning raiding guild I have odd hours that keep me from raiding at night like most are able to. I'd like to make some decent progression (into Heroic, if not Mythic), but still have a cool team to play and talk with. I can fill most spots, but I'd prefer not to tank if it can be helped. I'm a practiced healer and ranged DPS and can bring whatever class you may be needing if you so wish.Vanden2 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Deviate Recruiting <Barthilas> Heals/Dps Deviate is currently 9/10H comprised of 5/7M players. We are recruiting to expand our roster to move into Mythic BRF raiding. wed,thurs,mon 8:00pm-11:00pm st. Apply http://deviatebarth.enjin.com/Cadavermaker0 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 [H-Saurfang] Philanthropy LF Tank Hey there, casual/semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild looking for a tank for heroic and normal BRF and heroic highmaul. preference is monk but open to any class. 5pm realm time saturday and sunday or 2pm 8+gmt look forward to hearing from you guys! rustix#1893 is battle tag cheers, GaraGaramin0 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Looking for Weekend Normal/Heroic Raid team Hi, I'm just looking for something casual, that raids on a weekend but isnt hardcore progression. Just enjoying clearing through Normal/Heroic and having fun. If you're a guild looking for more people to join your raids, then leave me a message to get back to youLuscious1 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 [H] <SAR> 6/7H of Khaz'Remar is recruiting <Some Assembly Required> of Dath'Remar/Khaz'Goroth are raiders from all expansions that have returned to the game for WoD. We are a group friendly people and are keen to progress through MYTHIC raiding. For any recruitment info, please check out our website (www.assemblyreq.com) as the recruitment info from this site could be outdated! Our raid times are Thurs/Sun/Mon from 8:30pm - 11:30pm. As most of the raiders are GMT +10 based, the time stated is server time. Currently our progression is: 7/7 N Highmaul 6/7 H Highmaul Add Berbz#6301 or Cheekz#1776 or visit our website for more info !Quinna5 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 [A] Aman'thul LF Tanks/DPS We like raiding. You like raiding. We're both on Aman'thul and we will help gear you up for Heroic. The deal is real, signed, sealed and delivered. Need two tanks (doesn't matter which class, we will love you all the same) Ranged DPS (Warlock, Ele Shaman or Boomkin) Melee DPS (Pref. non-plate) PST Versity (ALTS: Leons/Seville) or Irisviel in-game!Versity4 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Group looking for late night raiding guild Hello, Myself and three of my friends are currently searching for a new guild to join we are looking for a late night semi-hardcore (preferably alliance) guild. About us… we have raided with each other for over a year in another guild and would like to continue raiding together in a new guild. We play the following class/specs • DPS – Warrior (675 ilvl) • Feral – Druid (677 ilvl) • Balance – Druid (676 ilvl) • Blood – DK (Open to going DPS) (673 ilvl) Armoury: • DPS Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmourne/yumakuga/advanced • Feral Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmourne/Rested/advanced • Balance Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmourne/Arcturis/advanced • Blood DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmourne/Zarathax/advanced We have cleared the following content • 10/14 Mythic SoO • 7/7 heroic Highmaul • 1/7 Mythic Highmaul • 8/10NM Blackrock • 3/10 Heroic Blackrock We are after fairly specific raid times as we all work into the evening around 10pm AEST We can raid the following times. 10: 30pm – 2am AEST Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday We are open to server transferring for the right guild and would prefer to all raid together. If you think you would like to talk to us about your guild feel free to either post here or add one of the following Battle nets. MrPresident#1511 Shockor#6879 Thanks.Yumakuga7 Mar 2, 2015