Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Jun 15, 2014 <Mist> New Guild LF members to form core team Hey guys, <Mist> is a brand new guild I created with the intent of Heroic Progression raiding. Currently recruiting any active 560+ members for the team, and a confident and experienced raid leader. I myself am 14/14nm and 4/14hm, so I do not feel too confident about leading others who most likely have more experience than myself. Im wanting to make this a successful and active PvE guild for now and maybe add some PvP aspects when I bring my PvP toons over. Raid Nights im looking at are Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. From 8pm - 11pm Server Time. Obviously I know most people are skeptical about joining a new and unknown guild. But whats the worst that could happen? You dont like it and for 1 week you may have to pug a raid? Why start a new Guild so late into the expansion? - I started this guild because I just transferred Barthilas, a much more populated server. I learned pretty fast that guilds were not looking for a new tank but mainly DPS. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and start a new guild.Fãllën1 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Blood Pact 7/14 H {Blood Pact} Currently 7/14 heroic LF2M for our core team. we are currently looking for a (Resto Druid & Mage) for HC progression raid nights are Wed-Sun-Mon 7:00 - 10:30 ST Pst For more info Guild Located on Alliance - Frostmourne. Applicants please be geared and experienced. Dylan#1834 or Benefitz in game.Benefitz6 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 Zen-Frostmourne 7/14H recruiting a healer Zen-Frostmourne 7/14H are recruiting a dedicated healer for our core 10-man team. We would prefer a disc Priest / resto Shaman or resto Druid but all classes will be considered. We are a long running guild with a progression focus while maintaining a respectful approach to gaming. Raid times Wed 8:15pm - 11:30pm (server time) Thurs 8:15pm - 11:30pm (server time) Requirements; Legendary Cloak item level of 565+ Punctual with a dedicated heroic progression focus. Contact Amorfirion#6373 or Xon#1696 if interested or visit zen.guildsmash.com to apply ThanksXon1 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 568 Disc Alt LF HM guild with diff time Hi I've raided 11/12HM in WotLK and returned back to Wow in Dec. I've started raiding normal from scratch with Disc since March. I have a Disc main and a Disc alt due to server transfer, with my main reaching 10/14HM 10-man this week. I'm seeking for a 25-man HM guild be it Oceanic/US, where I could compete myself against others outside of my comfort zone (guild) and improve myself. I couldn't raid on the following time due to main character raiding & real life commitment, anything else is adjustable: Wed/Thurs/Sun 1900-2245 AEST & Fri 2150-0300 AEST. As long it doesn't clash with these timing I'm fully committed. If it's on the other realm, hope you could let me me trial cross-realm for a while. If it's on the other fraction, please let me have some time to consider it. Anyone interested or wants to get more information from me feel free to add me aoba#1452. PS: I'm using Normal Garrosh heirloom, just that it's been passed around 3 of my characters.Socutesocute1 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 LF healer Frostmourne alli (Druid or Shaman) Aliance Frostmourne Guild Currently putting together a new heroic raiding team looking for healer (druid or shaman ) preferably most people in guild are minimum 7/14 heroic mode experience but others are only 14/14 normal mode should be able to progress through heroics in no time if u have any questions add me on Btag Bwolhead#1193Bowlhead0 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 Forming weekend heroic Raid guild. Looking for all class's / Specs atm. (mainly looking to see if there's any demand besides myself.) looking to take experienced raiders alts or people who's schedules just don't match up with conventional raid times. drop a line if this peeks your intrust. GMs would be 3 players with 13/14hm kills under their belt. If you have any questions please feel free to post.Cinderehla1 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 Dark Phoenix (A) 12/14H - Recruiting for WoD Dark Phoenix is a Saurfang alliance guild seeking to recruit team focused players looking for a stable, mature and friendly environment in order to conquer Raid content. Currently looking for skilled players of any class to strengthen our roster for the upcoming expansion. Raid Nights are Thursday, Sunday and Monday 8pm to 11pm EST. Information about our guild. We have formed a solid group of players who have become good friends and it’s important for us to keep the good spirit of our group intact so we place a lot of importance on the ability for someone to mesh and fit in with the team. - All food, Flasks, repairs and to a degree enchanting items are provided by the guild bank for purpose of high end raiding. - Seek an 80%+ Attendance level - Strive to maintain a positive group environment so ability to co-exist in a nice social group is as important as the ability to move out of fire and do your role in a raid. - We use an EPGP raid loot system. - We focus on clearing content as quickly and efficient as we can, once we have achieved this we dial back on raid hours and even shed raid nights so to minimise player burnout and allow time to refresh prior to a new tier. Please add Xavier#1677 to contact me in game. Thanks!Istiah188 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 LF1750+ Arena Partners! My warrior and mage partners quit midway through last season at 1980CR, because of this I also quit until recently. Im looking for arena buddies with 1750+ experience. I have a resto/ele sham[H] and resto/bal druid [A]. Looking preferably for Ele and Lock for !@# or Mage for RMD.Synergetics0 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 Heroic SOO Fri/Sat LF for Mature casual Raiders for new Heroic team, must be able handle some wipes, I expect you to come prepared this means bring flasks and pots, Knowledge of boss mechanics and able to follow instructions. Have a good understanding of your class and able to pull you weight in dps/heal/tank. Min ilvl 560. will start once we have enough interests. Raid Times FRI 8pm St-11pmst and Sat 8pm ST-11pmst. This is not a guild recruitment. my wow ID is #toa1691Krazydruid0 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 [A] Stormsong - Recruiting Hi All, Stormsong is still recruiting friendly and reliable raiders.We are currently running two raid groups wanting to merge the raid groups in to 20 man raiding for next expansion to complete in mythic content. We are especially recruiting the following, but all raiders are welcome: Tanks - 1 DK or Pally with OS Heals - Monk Dps - Boomy, Monk, Rogue We are currently running two raid groups wanting to merge the raid groups in to 20 man raiding for next expansion to complete in mythic content. Raid schedule 8:30pm - 11pm Sydney Melb Hobart time/ 1:30am - 5am server time. or Raid schedule 4:30pm - 7pm server time/ 9:30am - 12pm syd/melb/hob time. Thurs/Sun/Mon - Normal content 10 man at present - Late night group. Thursday and Friday - for day time raid group Please don't be shy and send anyone from Stormsong a whisper, they are all awesome people. Please mail Harbingerau/Bunsonlegs (GM) or any of our officers Staticshoc, Saijori, Crazykitteh, Axave, Niteterror or anyone in the guild with any questions.Harbringerau7 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 Can't get past LFR? We can help. Aman'thul(H) Hey everyone. I have noticed a few similar threads around and have decided it is time for me to give back to the WoW community. If you are stuck running and rerunning LFR with no hope of getting into flex, let alone normal or heroic, then I am hoping I can help you out. I will be starting to run flex difficulty with the intention to teach players the mechanics properly and gear up your players ready for further progression. If you are interested in learning more about raid mechanics or simply wish to have a chance at better gear than LFR, then let me know. Anyone who wishes to join our friendly guild I am on aman'thul Horde. Everyone else munroalx#6341 is my battle tag. Add me to your friends and come join us. Once enough interest is generated we will decide on a regular time to host these runs. Thank you and hope to join you in Orgrimmar soon, GruoGruo0 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 [A] The Shadow Council now recruiting The Shadow Council (Alliance - Level 1), is a brand new guild recruiting members for a tight nit community that while experiencing every bit of in game material possible, are very social with each other, with plenty of talk and discussions. Looking to do end game everything, from all guild achievements/raids/dungeons/pvp/arena as members build up. If you're interested at all leave a comment here or hit me up in game for a chat - Isaac#1982 - Isaac.muir@gmail.comMiandra1 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 LF 10/25man raiding guild SG GMT+8 A Singaporean looking for a still raiding guild to progress SOO and prepare to transit to WoD 20 man mythic in future. Hope to find one w raid slots at GMT +0800 8/9pm onwards due to family and RL commitment. Currently in frostmourne and am able to commit to guild progression consistently. Contact me via Zeus#11658 ingame thanks!Zeushammer8 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 [H] <The ELITEZ> 11/14H 25m RDPS + RestoDruid The ELITEZ is currently progressed 11/14H on Thaurissan. We have been established since vanilla and we are by far the oldest guild on the server; most of our members are based in Malaysia and Singapore; we also have members from Australia, Indonesia and The Philippines. The guild consists of friendly and easy going individuals with a healthy mix of casuals and hardcore Azerothians! We are first and foremost a Friends and Family guild, we try to include and engage raiders as much as possible, the only time people leave our roster is when they themselves decide to leave! If you are solely progression-oriented/motivated, this might not be the right guild for you :( Raiding times: 9pm - 12mn +8GMT, Wednesdays; Thursdays; Mondays. We are now recruiting Range DPS (full on SPriests & Warlocks) and a Resto Druid. Exceptional players are welcome to apply! Please visit http://the-elitez.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21 for more info. Alternatively, PST Gwiz, Elzie or myself Azduke#1338 for in game sexting :)Azduke0 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 Unbound - 13/14H Recruiting <Unbound> is a 13/14HM SoO 10man raiding guild on Barthilas (Oceanic) Horde. Raid Times (AEST) Wednesday - 8pm to 11pm Thursday - 8pm to 11pm Sunday - 8pm to 11pm Attendance requirement: 75% We are currently recruiting 1 dps ( Pref rogue or hunter) for our current 10 man roster for Heroic Garrosh progression. Min 10/14H xp and 570+ ilvl with prior logs for review. We are also accepting members that would like to raid 25 man with us once our 10 man group has finished off Garrosh. (Within a few weeks) We are in need of any exceptional healers/dps for those spots. 560+ ilvl req and prior heroic exp is a bonus. If you have any questions in regards to this please feel free to contact our recruiter Seismic. Seismic Battlenet: seismic#1769Seismïc6 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 (A) Monk looking for Guild - Nagrand Greetings all, I am currently looking for a friendly guild to start raiding with. Please message me here or add me in game and we can chat :)Monkdim0 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 [H] 569 enhance 14/14H exp lf weekend guild Looking for a weekend raiding guild for this shaman, 14/14HM exp on main, 7/14HM exp on the shaman. Prefer a 10 man guild but both will be considered as long as you are sufficiently progressed. I will not be joining your guild, I will only be raiding with you xrealm until WoD is released. Please only reply if you are decently progressed (7/14HM+). Add Acrosis#1300 to btag for a chat.Acronym0 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 Is this the US guild recruitment forums? I am unsure if this is the US or oceanic forums as my account is UNITED STATES and I live in the US, yet there does not seem to be a US guild recruitment forums for me only oceanic... Please help I need a US guild with teamspeak, vent or some other voice program that's active. thanks in advance.Yvira1 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 [H] Tastier 9/14hc 25m recruiting Tastier (Saurfang) are an established raiding guild recently moving into the 25m scene with the raiding changes to come in MoP. We have been a constant presence in the 10M raiding scene since starting late into Tier 14. Quickly we burnt through bosses whilst fielding two competitive 10m raid teams. Pushing into ToTk and SoO we pushed hard to leave our mark as a strong raiding guild. With the recently announced changes to raiding next expansion our teams have come together to form a new 25m team as we look forwards to clearing current SoO hardmodes and progression through Warlords of Draenor. Current Progression -------------------------------------------------------- MSV10: 1/6HM 6/6NM HoF10: 6/6NM ToES10: 4/4NM ToTk10: 2/12HM 12/12NM ToTk10: 12/12NM (second team) SoO10: 2/14HM 14/14NM SoO10: 2/14HM 14/14NM (second team) SoO25: 9/14HM 14/14NM -------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times -------------------------------------------------------- Thursday 7:00-10:30 SVT Sunday 7:00-10:30 SVT Monday 7:00-10:30 SVT -------------------------------------------------------- Currently Recruiting -------------------------------------------------------- Boomkin (High Demand) Resto or Feral Druid Mage (High Demand) any spec Mistweaver Monk Shadow Priest Warlock (any spec) Elemental or Resto Shaman Rogue any spec -------------------------------------------------------- We are also recruiting any exceptional players of any roles. If you don't see your class above, but you think the guild might suit, feel free to drop an application. We are always happy to hear from new players. Tranquill - GM Tranq#1294 Stormbolts - Recruitment Officer Riley#1931 Or get in touch with any officer in game for more information or a trial/invStormshíeld14 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 578 Guardian/ Feral LF New home Having come back from an extended leave of absense and now having the time to make raids again I am looking to get back into it. I am looking to push the final few heroics this expansion and then move into WoD with a strong core. Willing to either play alliance or horde / transfer. I have both guardian and feral specs ready for raiding. Availability: Sunday - 6pm - 12am Monday -6pm - 12am Tuesday - N/A Wednesday - 6pm-12am Thursday - 6pm - 12am Friday - N/A Saturday - N/A Current Experience: SoO 10/14H 14/14 Norm - 10 (14/14H Exp Phase 4 Garrosh) 10/14H 14/14 Norm - 25 How to contact me: Battletag: CanHasCoW#1840 Willing to talk via vent or skype if needed.Clearlymad26 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 <Natus Vincere> 10/14H LFM Our Vision ___________________________________________________________________ <Natus Vincere> is an Alliance based newly formed guild on Frostmourne. The guild is a reformation of a mix of players ranging from 10 HMode for our least experienced all the way to 14 Hmodes for our most experienced raider. After taking a break from WoW we are rebuilding the elite squad of players to push current heroic content as we prepare for patch 6.0 for Mythic 20 Man raiding. Currently we are looking to form a solid 10 man heroic raiding team and then will look to expand to recruit into our WoD squad. The new squad has been raiding for last 2-3 weeks together. With the release of WoD we wish to aim for a server rank within top 10 for progression. If your looking for a friendly raiding guild who takes raiding seriously to push heroic modes but at the same time looks to have a laugh then this guild is for you. <Natus Vincere> is a family not just a team. ____________________________________________________________________ Schedule ____________________________________________________________________ Raid Times: Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm (AEST) Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm (AEST) Sunday 7:30pm - 10:30pm (AEST) Monday (Progression days only and when needed) 7:30pm - 1030pm (AEST) ___________________________________________________________________ Recruiting ___________________________________________________________________ Heals: Resto Druid Range DPS: Mage - with Fire Spec ___________________________________________________________________ Requirements ___________________________________________________________________ - 570++ iLvl - Looking to push 14/14 Heroic Modes, looking for geared and ready people (exceptions can be made) - Heroic experience - Communication (microphone) and Teamspeak 3 - Maturity, Ambition and Respect - Looking for a skilled and experienced raider that knows his class ____________________________________________________________________ Questions & Queries ____________________________________________________________________ If you have any questions about, please feel free to contact: Kqt (BT: kashf1#1545) Wtfisbarto: (BT: wtfisbarto#1573)Kqt3 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 [A] Bionic Guard 10 Man LFM Bionic Guard is a newly formed raiding guild on Khaz'goroth/Dath'remar looking for more people for 10 Man Siege of Orgrimmar and Warlords of Draenor. We need: 1 Healer Ranged DPS Raid times are: Wednesday: 8.00 pm to 11.00 pm Thursday: 8.00 pm to 11.00 pm Sunday: 8.00 pm to 11.00 pm All times are server time +10 GMT. Message an officer in game if you are interested (Cròmwell or Brewsklee) or message a member online to get in touch with an officer. We are also looking for social members to help the guild grow.Cròmwell0 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 [H] Trepidation H Progression [H] Trepidation (Frostmourne)- We are currently looking for skilled players to expand our guild roster. Recruitment is currently open in preparation for Mythic raiding in WoD. ******************************************************************************* Current Needs (core positions available): Tanks: - Protection Paladin - Blood DK (filled) DPS: - Arms Warrior (filled) - Destruction Warlock (pending) ******************************************************************************** ***We are also interested to hear from any exceptional players even if the class/spec you play is not listed*** Our Raid times (ST): Wednesday 7:00pm - 11:00pm Thursday 7:00pm - 11:00pm Monday 7:00pm - 11:00pm ***Most raiders are 560+ with HM experience. We plan to start Heroic progression with the Guild within the weeks to come What we expect: - Able to play at least one of your off-specs comfortably at a high level - Reliable and able to arrive at scheduled raid days and times - Focused and eager to research raid strategies and have excellent raid awareness - A positive player with a can-do attitude, open to constructive criticism; take ownership for your mistakes and work to fix them quickly - Able to learn on the fly, learn quickly and have some common sense What we can offer you: - A stable raiding guild in which the members have been raiding together for multiple years, paired with a solid officer core - A guild that is laid back and knows how to have a good time, while still being focused on progression and improving our play - A guild that is comprised of like-minded players that enjoy all aspects of the game - An enthusiastic approach to raiding where our group strives to always improve Other ingame services: - Challenge Mode runs - Mount / Achievement runs - Xmorg run General leveling and gearing help - etc etc We encourage a social and helpful team environment for all players. People with toxic/bad attitudes will be removed immediately. Add us if you'd like to discuss further! - Dmiiser - (Dmiiser#1170) - Kodekkz - (Codex#1241)Dmiiser10 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 Monk LF WoD weekends Capable in all three roles, enjoy all three. I work evenings so the majority of raid times going i cannot make. Experienced raider in past expacs, just didn't like MoP enough to put the time in. Looking for semi-hardcore weekend raids as tank/heals/dps. Willing to realm xfer and/or faction change. Agorophobic#1543Oscarmike1 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 [H 10] Dropbears of Funk 10/14H Wed/Thur Raid Hello all. DBOF is an established Australian raiding guild from Jubei'thos. We've been active on Jubei'thos since vanilla and have a good rapport with much of its inhabitants. We consider ourselves to be a semi-hardcore group of raiders with an emphasis on stress-less raiding. Due to recent changes in our core roster, we are currently in search of mainly a ranged dps (heals and tanks also considered) to raid with our friendly bunch of misfits for the remainder of this expac and into WoD. Our preference is for a Boomkin, Elemental Shaman or Mage with heroic experience this expansion. Ranged dps of all classes will be considered. Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman is also highly sought after Our raid times are as follows: 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm Server time (GMT +10) Wednesday and Thursday For inquiries, please post here or contact Harrock (simplestuff#1122) or Gathís (nakor#1693) in game. Thanks for viewing.Sanosan4 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 [A]11/14HM 10m recruiting 1 RDPS <Infamous Legacy> frostmourne recruiting 1 RDPS ilvl565+ raid times wed/sun/mon 6:30-10:30pm svt. some heroic experience preferred but not required. talk to me ingame vinnie#6173Vynnz4 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 549dk tank LF late night raiding guild hey guys ima 549 Blood DK LF late night raiding guild raid time of 11pm aest Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday i have taken a break from wow and looking to return before i left i was 7/14 HM on my shaman. im now looking to get back into raiding and looking for H progressionViralisk1 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 Returning H PALLY LF raiding guild(510) hi all, been away from wow for slightly less then a year, looking to come back to raiding for 5.4 and WoD. Mature player/30+/stable job/Singaporean Previously raided t6 content all the way to mid MOP and took a break. ( previously in guilds like Revo/Kopitiam/new bee) Looking for guilds who raid preferably gmt+8 times wed/thur/sun or mon Will be willing to change server or faction Currently in barthilas/alliance( pain in the !@# to do TI OMG) Will be able to be consistent in attendance and performance. Definitely no drama. Currently trying to gear myself up through lft and various means. Ign : solemf#1642Solemf0 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 13/14h XP Disc Priest LF guild Hey guys, So as the title says I am looking to join a guild to finish the tier and be ready for WoD. Now here is the catch, I work in hospitality, which means that I have different shifts every week, sometimes working from 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm, therefore I cannot make consistent raid attendance, but I can promise you that if I am not working that I will raid. Please let me know if there is anything available, if its a GDKP needing a booster, or a weekend/weekday pug group that does more than 11 heroics. I am 580 ilvl Disc and 574 Shadow. Thanks everyone!Fabulust3 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 <Intent> Jubie'thos 25 man raid team <Intent> from jubei'thos is recruiting to fill out our 25 man roster currently 8/14 HM. We raid 2 nights a week wed/sun 7:30-11:30 SVT. Current Recruitment: Any exceptional dps that is looking for a chilled progression focused grp. Healers: Resto shaman Holy Paly What we expect from you: 1. Know your class inside and out and be able to utilize everything in your repertoire. 2. Be prepared, this means know what fights we are going to do, have a look at those fights online come with some understanding of the fight and even with input everyone has a say on the strats for our guild no idea is ignored. 3. Be active in guild, this involves running guild dungeons, scenarios and contributing mats to make carts and flasks. The guild does supply guild repairs every raid night and also supplies noodle carts, flasks, pots and enchants which is only possible if everyone participates. If this sounds like a guild you could find yourself in then please either message Meltheone, Divinê, Llanowarelf Btag Evilc#1288 or Skoolu in game or add my btag robert#6144Meltheone1 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 574 Experienced hunter LF new raiding guild Hey guys looking for a new raiding preferably early add me in game or leave a comment hereTsunahmi9 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 Unholy DK 577 11/14 Heroic Kill LF Guild DK looking for a new home. Prefer horde and 10man team. Have been playing WoW for 7 years now and Death Knight since the first day the class came out. I live in the United States (eastern time zone) but not able to raid during normal US night times due to work. I know there is a time difference on Oceanic servers. Open to any morning/day or night times on Oceanic server. In game at Frosty2526#1555 ThanksVotex6 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 566 HPally 14/14n LF 10pm+ Raiding Guild Looking for guild either just starting out on Heroics or progressed and willing to give me a chance to prove my skills at healing. Ive played healing classes since I first started in BC and of them all have found the diversity of the holy paladin my favorite. I also have a 560 disc priest, 552 resto druid and a 549 resto shaman... only the one dps, my hunter which is 563. With children ive not been able to meet my guilds raid times of 8pm and have there for been left to pugs.. Which I prefer to host myself... ive extensive experience in soo normal over multiple characters and have also studied dubiously up on heroic encounters.. As for heroic experience ive only ever had one attempt.. a Norushen attempt, which all survived only to die to the enrage timer due to lack of dps/strategy.. Hope you give me a shot, youll not regret it..Unblameable8 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 Ele Sham LFGuild! Come off a break from playing. After a guild to raid 10 man preferably atm. Working on getting gear back up to scratch. Consider myself a skilled elemental shaman. Available most nights-best time is probably 9-12pm ST but flexible with hours. PM in game or on here! thanks :)Floobz3 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 Returning Priest LF Guild. 4/14hm exp Looking for a decent guild to call home for Progression Raiding, Recently rerolled from Warlock Not the best geared but I do know all fights (from videos and guilds) on HM , I am 4/14HM cleared before my previous guild broke up which prompted me to take a short break fromt he game. Returning I am looking for a Commited team to progress with, Dont mind healing but ultimately I would like to stay shadow. Will gear up ASAP for the right guild. Willing to Faction Change, not really looking to leave Frostmourne, however if the right guild comes along I will. Contact me In game on Dooleyo#1975 or leave a comment here and I will get back to you. Warlock Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Wolphi/advancedAarón5 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 574 13/14H Hunter LF Weekend raiding Hey Looking for a 10/25 heroic raiding team, not necessarily guild. However will consider joining a weekend raiding guild. Preferably looking for similar progress with intentions to clear heroic T16 content. Feel free to contact me via; Battle tag- Tim1234#1840 In game - Timqt-ThaurissanTimqt2 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 576 Fire/Frost Mage LFGuild So my guild has pretty much died due to end of expansion attrition, hence I am looking for a new raid team. Current experience is 10/14H with a few attempts on Thok. I can raid pretty much any night, but not until after 8.30pm on Sunday. I also have a 563/564 Resto/Boomy Druid I would be willing to play. Feel free to contact me either in game (if you're on Khaz/Dath) or at Icipher#6581Blinkdog9 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 [H] 572Hunter & 565Mage LF Core spot in Raids Have a 10man Heroic Thok kill from a pug. But other than that, we have no experience in heroic, 14/14nm. We can learn pretty fast though if anyone is willing to take us. Only looking for solid core spots. Raid times later than 10ST on weekdays are preferable. Reu#6543Reuburn7 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 25h team recruiting Conclave is a level 25 Horde Guild on the Dath’Remar Oceanic Server. We are a high-end PvE raiding guild consisting of members from all over the world and we enjoy raiding in a friendly and fun atmosphere. Currently we are looking for more members for our GMT+8 25 man raid team referred to as WA8. When: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday nights Times: 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT+8 (this currently corresponds to 10:30pm - 1:30am server time) Current Progression:8/14 Heroic SoO (25's) Currently working on H Malkorok and H Spoils Especially keen to hear from Healers (Resto Shaman preferred) and Ranged DPS (balanced Druid Preferred) Minimum ilvl 560, must have legendary cloak We are recruiting for WoD and will be looking forward to raiding at the Mythic level in the next expansion. For any further information feel free to contact myself (Battle Tag Sel#1663) in game or via an application on our website - http://www.guildconclave.netSelinena0 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 574 Rogue lf home Took a 3 month leave and want to come back. I left off at 9/14h and 574ilvl. I'm looking for an older crowd with structure. I reside on the west coast so i would like to raid 5-6ish pm to whenever pacific. I'm willing to xfer if i feel its warm and fuzzy. Add me phuska#1522 or pm.Phuska6 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 Slightly different Reroll I'm creating a group of a few players that will be dedicated to playing every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30pm-9:00pm AEST together (this is 4:30am-7:00am EST or 1:30am-4:00am PST). Realm choice (whether US or Oceanic, PVE vs PVP), Faction/Race, and Classes are all still up for discussion. Your main character will only be allowed to level during the above mentioned times (unless you fall behind in levels, in which case you are allowed to catch up). You are free to level alts and raid for other guilds on your alts but are expected to show up on Tuesdays and Thursdays for group play. If you wish to play your main character during non Group hours you will be allowed guild money to freeze your experience so you can farm mats, complete quests, obtain achievements, run battlegrounds, etc without fear of out leveling your peers. Since the entire purpose is to level together and create a tight knit bond with those involved, No RAF or BOA will be allowed. Due to the "unpopular" hours and concept of the guild, membership is expected to remain small so everyone gets to know each other better. As such, your dedication to making the stated timeslots each week is important and inactivity will not be taken lightly. I am looking for like minded individuals to help make this game fun again for all involved. Let me know if you are interested in leveling together.Cziro0 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 578 Resto/Ele Shaman LF 13-14/14H Guild I'm looking for a 13/14H or 14/14H Guild to complete the rest of this expansion and move into WOD raiding. These are my latest logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/cgh7axjs36fk15zf/ Hoping to hear from any interested parties. I can be reached through my battle tag jayman16#6718Turozao6 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 14/14 H Exp - LF WOD raiding guild Have been in top 100 US guild but work is changing so I can no longer raid the hours prior. Looking for a heroic guild to raid with in WoD. After 1:30 am cstTëmpest4 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 577 Prot Warr 12/14+HM Hi. As topic says i have recently left previous guild and now looking at what my options are in terms of further content and future. currently 12/14 HM exp with attempts on klaxxi 577 Prot Warr with Top Warcraft / WoL Rankings. Willing to Xfer / Faction Change depending on group / progression any times suit 6pm - 12 / 7 days a week for any further questions and or info please add my bnet: Svatas#1533 or feel free to leave a reply here. ThanksOrcrage7 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 571 11/14H Holy Pally LF Guild (H) As per title I am looking for a guild to raid with, preferably 11/14H+ 10 or 25m doesn't bother me. Been playing for a number of years, can play all specs and most classes at a decent ability. Horde only. SFB#1739Madyo3 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 <Benediction>[Frostmourne] 14/14H LF RAIDERS Benediction is a newly formed Guild on Frostmourne Horde. We mostly consist of 14/14 Heroic raiders that have decided to form a guild to raid with our mates. We will be raiding Monday 9PM - 12AM ------- 7PM- 10PM (GMT+8) Wednesday 9 -12AM ------- 7PM- 10PM (GMT+8) Thursday 9PM - 12AM ------- 7PM- 10PM (GMT+8) Please note that the raid times are all AEST. We currently have about 8 raiders that are already 14 / 14 heroic. Looking for players that are already 13/14 or 14/14 Heroic to join so that we can start our 10M asap and kill garrosh in a timely manner. We are looking to recruit ALL classes atm. Should you have any enquires. You can contact any of the following members below. Dufas#1859 andre#1751 tnutz92#6670Dalfus2 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 575 Warlock LF Raid team + Guild. Title says it all, if you've any questions ask me online. Chill#6731Lockarde7 Jun 9, 2014