Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Sep 15 <Articuno> Frostmourne Mythic Raid Team <Articuno> New guild with Experienced GM from Vanilla is recruiting for a Mythic Raid Team and Mythic + Dungeons our core players are experienced high performing raiders. Raid times 9:00pm-11:30pm Server time Monday & Wednesday Be reliable Understand your class Need all.Gunlak0 Sep 15
Sep 15 (H) <Wired> of Dath-Remar / Khaz-Goroth <Wired> Dath'Remar / Khaz'Goroth (Oceanic) Website: http://www.wiredgaming.gg/ Raid Times: We are a two raid per week guild, each team raids twice per week. Marauders (3/9M) - 8pm Server (GMT+10) Friday / Saturday Berserkers (9/9H) - 7:30pm Server (GMT+10) Wednesday / Thursday Casual / Alt - 7:30pm Server (GMT+10) Monday About Us: We are a mostly Australian guild with members on either coast, and a few Kiwis too. We are a semi-hardcore and we maintain a serious and focused atmosphere during progression raiding, however, we relax and enjoy a lot of banter during our more casual 'on farm' raids. We have spent the majority of the Nighthold raid release building a team capable of pushing Mythic progression, so although we had a late start for Nighthold, we feel like we are in a better position for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We also have a casual raid night so more casual players and lower-geared alts can see the current content and have a chance to experience non-LFR raiding. Raiding aside, we are also a social guild with some players still leveling or just casual who want to chat and explore other aspects of the game with no intention of becoming raiders. If this sounds like you, we also try and schedule transmog and achievement runs through old content, raids on Alliance cities, some PvP nights and whatever other fun activities we can think of which are open to everyone. We are also building a rated BG PvP group and are looking for a mix of the right classes and specs to make this a successful team. Currently Recruiting: I will post current recruitment needs in later posts on this thread, so please check that last post to see what we are looking for specifically. Players comfortable in multiple roles will be given the highest priority, but even if your role is not currently being recruited, you are welcome to apply anyway. Anyone wishing to join as a non-raider is welcome regardless of class or level. Our Expectations Of New Members: *Good understanding of your class and role with regards to rotations and ideal stat priorities * Concordance unlocked for artifact weapon for at least your main spec * Punctuality for all raids, and ability to notify raid leaders if you are unable to attend an upcoming raid * Discord (voice chat) is mandatory for all raids (you do not have to speak, just be able to listen) * Typically stable internet connection * Good attitude, ability to fit in with other members of the guild If you are joining as a non-raider (even as someone wishing to raid in the future) most of the above expectations are not necessary. However, we would expect that you can still get along with others, and we would encourage you to use Discord particularly if you were attending any scheduled events, just to join in on the banter and fun. If you were wishing to raid but do not currently meet all of these requirements, we have no problems with helping you to master your class and spec and to help you to acquire gear - we have enough players knowledgeable with their spec and class to help you with most specs in the game. If you wish to progress into Mythic content with us, you will be required to provide your own Augmentation runes, but all Flasks / Food / Potions of Prolonged Power (also Vantus Runes for later Mythic progression) is provided by the guild for guild raids. Current gear is not necessarily an issue as we can help you gear via Mythic + dungeons etc, although you would be required to meet at least the minimum requirements to raid in Tomb of Sargeras and progress with us. We are trying to maintain an extended pool of raiders (more than 20) for both of our Mythic progression teams as sometimes someone cannot make the raid, and we want players to remain competitive to retain their Mythic raid spot. Players will have plenty of constant opportunities in Normal and Heroic raids to showcase their ability to play their class well allowing for regular adjustments for the final Mythic raid composition for that week. We are also trialing using a loot council system for Mythic raids to ensure a fair distribution of loot, but if we (and members of the raid team) feel it is being exploited it will be removed in favour of the classic roll system. Trials will last for one week (ideally 2 raid nights) where regular raid members have main priority for loot, then trial members, then off spec and upgrade proc chance (we use master loot for all raids, but non-Mythic uses need roll only). How To Contact Us: For more information, or to apply, please contact via battlenet: GM: Hellpuppy#1849 GM Assist: MonkeyChic#11745 GM Assist: Cheamer#1456 Officer: Dirt#1104 (Also recruiting for the RBG PvP team) Officer: Undiesman#6751Trino14 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A] <Ancient>, 8/9H, 2-Day Frostmourne GMT+8 Hi! I am Xanxas, the GM of <Ancient>. We are a semi-hardcore Singapore/Australian/SEA guild formed pre-legion by a core of IRL friends consisting of old school veteran raiders, multi-gladiators and beginners. The majority of us are mature working professionals who wish to have a light but focused raiding schedule. We are looking for like-minded players to join our tight-knit community for Mythic progression. Raid Information Progression: 7/10M, 3/9M Raid Hours: Wed & Sun, 11pm SVT / 9pm GMT+8 Loot Rules: EPGP Recruitment Priority: All Roles Considered Why join us? Our community is kept small, mature, tight-knit, competitive, and vocal. As a result, every member is a vetted and familiar face. No cliques, no drama. The raid atmosphere is light-hearted, fun and full of banter (and gambling). We never forget this is a game, but we take our raiding seriously and constructively rectify any mistakes. We have extremely qualified members, and yet we strive to develop newer members as long as they have the right commitment and attitude. We have very elaborate loot systems and management functions to ensure absolute transparency and fairness to both senior and new members. I run a company in real life. We are like a family and welfare is unlimited. Our constantly growing core have played countless games together in the past. We organize real life activities - a recent meet-up being a fully paid hotel buffet treat for all guildies. There are tremendous celebratory rewards for progression as well. Who should join us? Geared and experienced players who wish to raid on a LIGHT but FOCUSED raiding schedule. (2 days per week). You are a new or returning player who want to be part of a small but tight-knit GMT+8 community, with a view to raid in the near future. Find out more and fill in our recruitment form at http://www.ancient-guild.com. I'll be happy to have a chat as well at Ace#1478.Xanxas6 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H]<Vengeful Syndicate> Cael/Nag (9/9H) About Us: <Vengeful Syndicate> is a friendly social/casual guild comprised large variety of players who have come together to chill, laugh, run content together and have a bunch of fun doing so. We strive to maintain a friendly environment where people can be social and also be able to get help if needed. Whether you're working Mon-Fri, 9-5 or have a young family - heck even if you don't, we would love to have you join us in our adventures! Raiding Info: We no longer feel compelled to do hardcore raid progression, despite this we still love raiding. Thus the decision to start a team that even inexperienced players may join so we can run and ENJOY current content without the expectations of being the best of your class. We just want to raid for the fun factor. The team is led by an ex-hardcore/mythic raid leader that has played since vanilla. The only requirement would be to have the ability to listen, that's all we ask for. Further info can be found on our forums or on our Discord (Both links at the bottom). Currently Recruiting: Tanks: 1x Druid, Monk or DK Healers: - DPS: 1 Ranged DPS (Balance Druid/Shadow Priest/Mage preferred) We are also recruiting people in general! Especially tanks/healers (Even if it's just OS)! We'd love more people to join us in our shenanigans. 915+ ilvl would be ideal, though all players will be considered if you show good potential. Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm Server Time (Subject to change but unlikely). Thursday 9:00pm-11/11:30pm Server Time (Optional, alt run night) If <Vengeful Syndicate> sounds like the right fit for you then please contact us ASAP. I promise you'll enjoy your time with us and make some good friends along the way! Current Progression: 9/9N | 8/9H Contacts: Nozza#1493 Kryoll#6213 Isen#11141 Tufnut#6669 Website (Forums are here too): https://vengefulsyndicate.com Discord (Way more active than forums) https://discord.gg/uWEHQ5dKiritoh49 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H] <Vortex>5/9m- 2 night guild [Barthilas] <Vortex> - 2 Nights per week Raiding Contact: Randomno#1372 (Randomno), Pixel#1909 (Rolltheranks), Nurt#1880 (Amaliaa), Raid times: Wed 7pm-10pm AEST, Sun 6pm-10pm AEST Progression: 3/3m, 10/10M, 9/9H, 5/9M Currently recruiting: DPS warrior Rogue DPS DK Ranged DPS Restoration Druid - with a DPS OS ;) And of course any exceptional DPS will be considered, with a preference for ranged. Hi, We're Vortex, a long standing guild who have maintained consistent progression throughout 20 man raiding. We're a fairly good bunch who can finish up tiers time and time again, while being able to have a good laugh. If you want the minimal hours with efficient results, then we'd love to get to know you! We're pretty social and always have people doing stuff you can come along to. As an applicant and to be continued as a raider, we require you to be researched on fights as we approach them, have near to 90% attendance for raids, a want to be able to push progression within the limited raid time we have and of course, be able to work to play your class to the best of your ability. We use discord and you will need to bring your own pots, flasks, food and runes. Applications are best directed to the contacts at the top of the post, or the applications section of the forum on our website: http://vortex-terenas.enjin.com/home. Thank you for your time and consideration, Bye, SmdcidgafSmdc129 Sep 15
Sep 15 Ex-hardcore Raider 3/9M 99th% ranker LF guild Hi looking for a guild progressing into M ToS and future... I have predominantly played tanking PvE roles throughout WoW and would prefer sticking to tanking roles. Can easily maintain multiple toons at once, though only semi-maintaining these alts, a Paladin, DK, & DH. I am also into PvP and have had mid-high ratings from BC-WoD, though only interested in PvP as a side activity. Character: Karjaisu (Guardian/Resto) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/karjaisu Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/karjaisu Prefer a 2-3 day guild, preferably on the days of Mon, Wed, Thur, Sun. Willing to Xfer and Faction change for the right guild. Past and Current Raiding Experience: BC - Cleared [Current Content] WotLK - Cleared [Current Content] Cata - Cleared [Current Content] MoP - Cleared [Current Content] WoD: HM - 6/7M [Current Content] | 7/7M Cleared BRF - Cleared [Current Content] HFC - 9/13M [Current Content] | 13/13M Cleared Legion: EN - 7/7M [Current Content] ToV - 2/3M [Current Content] NH - 9/10M ToS - 3/9M Wanting a guild pushing Mythic content as I have been in many top tier guilds (Ascension, Lotion, Adept, Dragon Slayers, so on...) and pushing top tier content and is what I enjoy most. If interested please leave a post on this topic or contact my via Virtue#6915Karjaisu11 Sep 15
Sep 15 927 BDK 9/9H LFG 927 Blood DK 9/9H with multiple kills in heroic, high parses. Open to server change/ faction change. Wanting to progress into mythic. available nights pref: Wed/Thurs/mon between the times of 6:30pm to 12pm. 52+ traits, 4 set bonus, and plenty of legos including blood BiS. I have active voice coms, and have a fairly large knowledge of the game. Also have a small amount of leadership skills if needed. Whisper me ingame or battlenet. bnet: JIDF#1203Sikhism5 Sep 15
Sep 15 930 Feral Druid 3/9 M Exp LF Raiding Guild I am looking for a mythic raiding guild to call home. I have raided since the start of Legion however, started mythic raiding in Nighthold where I achieve 10/10 M. I am currently 9/9 H and 3/9 M for ToS. Although I play what some people might call a "!@#$ class" I can assure you that my performance with both mechanics and damage is strong and reliable. Looking for Wed/Thurs/Sun or Mon (3 nights total) from around 7.30pm-8.30pm AEST Starting time. I am a very active player throughout the week and look to achieve as much as I can each reset. Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/barthilas/kinners Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/kinners Please contact me on Battle Net and we can discuss online or over a chat on discord! Bnet: Kinners#11819Kinners14 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A] 4/9M 2N guild, going 3N. Viva la Maceron is a Frostmourne based 2 night a week mythic guild focused on consistent progression while being able to have fun at the same time. We are looking at progressing to a 3N guild as we've had a drop from some of our casual members. RAID DAYS/TIMES Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm ST 3rd night open to discussion CURRENT PROGRESSION 4/9M Tomb of Sargeras RECRUITING Tanks - Open Melee DPS - Open Ranged DPS - Open Healers - Open Add Iceband#1640 for a chat in game or apply directly at http://www.vivalamaceron.comIshindar2 Sep 15
Sep 14 Social Guild LF Dedicated & Humorous Healer As title suggests, looking for a dedicated healer to join our team. ... Are available 8pm to 11pm server time (AEST/AEDT) on Monday and Thursday very consistently Want to heal full time in a raid team Ideally have sound knowledge of healing and prior experience Want a bunch of new friends (some hilarious, some not so) and a guild to call home instead of somewhere only to login for raids Are not aiming for mythic progression as we are not mythic contenders Chuckle at bad puns Are new, old, learning or returning. We don't mind, we'll help with most things! Appreciate that sometimes even the best laid plans go amiss Are still reading this post Don't have an unnatural obsession with how one should bake a cake Are wondering why we have very specific views on cake baking Love dogs - or cats... Or fish. We're not picky. Whatever you want Understand a base level of communication is required for raiding and are capable of informing in advance (as much as is possible) of any inability to attend ... Currently 7/9H with some solid attempts at Avatar A group of anywhere between 15-20 people from all walks of life enjoying common ground in WoW Consistent leadership for the last 7 years so not disappearing any time soon Friends first before progression raiders Love social people who will join in with the community and become longterm members Will share the story of cake baking alarm with successful applicant Active outside of raid times Belong to connected PvE realms Nagrand and Caelestrasz ...Llammy8 Sep 14
Sep 14 Singapore Semi-Casual Guild Recruiting All! <The Reclusive Order> is a Horde guild based in Thaurissan that's currently looking to expand its roster for the upcoming raid in Argus! Meanwhile, we are currently casually progressing through Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. If you are looking for a semi-casual experience that's primarily focused on clearing Heroic mode and not too fussed about Mythic, this is the guild for you. We raid Wednesday, Sunday and the occasional Monday, 9.30pm till 12am (GMT+8). Looking forward to raid with you all!Linweiye0 Sep 14
Sep 14 927 DH LF casual Raiding & Mythic + guild As the title states, I am looking for an active, friendly and a non-stressful environment for casual raiding and mythic keystones. I Don't have much raiding experience but I am willing to learn the ropes. I am currently on Frostmourne - AllianceStayawoken1 Sep 14
Sep 14 [A]Distortion / Team1 / 6/9M / NZT 3 Nights Distortion are currently recruiting for Mythic Legion Progression. This guild was created in 2008 and are still going strong. OCE: Caelestrasz/Nagrand TEAM 1: T19 progression: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M T20 Progression 9/9H, 6/9M Currently recruiting: All DPS Tank. Hybrid DPS / Heals Raid times: 6.00pm - 9.00pm AEST (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT) Wednesday Thursday Monday Team 2 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754337501#1 If you would like to apply please visit our website: http://www.distortion.co.nz or Hit up an Officer on Discord https://discord.gg/5f4xttT or Use our Btags: Guild Master :: Logbo#1398 Team1 :: Mitchy#11581 Team2 :: Rust#1876Logbo287 Sep 14
Sep 14 7/9M monk tank LF raiding guild prefer alliance but will go horde if the offer is right, looking for a guild that is MINIMUM 6/9MKeepontrolln8 Sep 14
Sep 14 <Magister Mortalis> - W/F/Sat 8-11 PM ST Magister Mortalis Alliance | 8/9 Heroic | Looking for more! We are a small, tight-knit family who are interested in progressing through Heroic ToS and beyond. Although we consider ourselves a group of mature, casual players, make no mistake that we will knuckle down and get serious when we need to. Currently, we are looking for more like-minded people to join our guild for Heroic Tomb, with the intent to move to Mythic and Argus raids. At this point, the primary roles that we are looking to fill include 1 tank and DPS. We are committed to helping our guildmates progress through the new content while providing a stable, fun, and learning-friendly environment. Ideal candidates for raid will: • have completed Normal Tomb of Sargeras; • be familiar with mechanics for the raid; • be open to learning and constructive feedback; • be available and willing to commit to the schedule; • be patient! We’re all learning; • have a minimum iLvl of 915 in order to ensure that we get to our goal sooner Raid Schedule Guild raids are scheduled for Wednesday, Friday, and Saturdays from 8-11 PM ST. If this sounds like the guild for you, please feel free to contact our GM/officers: • Guild Master: aninjasloth#1832 • Officer: Leebot#11554 • Officer: Muh#11255 • Officer: Mareadne#6316 While we are focused on progressing through end game raid content, Magister Mortalis is still always open to anyone interested.Abberlaine0 Sep 14
Sep 14 (H) <Forbidden Army> 9/9h LF ranged Located on jubei'thos/gundrak. Forbidden army has been around since BC and raiding casually since wrath. We seek to fill out our roster with more consistent players to finish off heroic and push into mythic TOS and argus. Raid times (all set to AEST UTC/GMT +10) Wednesday and Monday 7.30pm-10 pm Friday (optional) 9/9 normal clear at 7.30pm. Recruiting High priority are as follows Boomkin Shadow priest Ele shaman 1 dps dk Any ranged with a healer offspec is a bonus. Low priority is anything not listed. To be qualified to apply you are required to have: ilvl of 895-900 Concordance 1 Past raiding experience. Trials will most likely be conducted on Wednesday (our farm day). At the end of the night the officers will discuss what we think and you'll have an offer if you're desirable shortly after raid. Willingness to transfer shortly proceeding an offer is required if located elsewhere. Overall we have a pretty relaxed raiding atmosphere with the mutual desire to perform our best and make the most of our raid times. Such desires should be mutual with all applicants. Top 10% parses are not a requirement. We judge based on how you perform on your trial. We log our raids, so feel free to look us up on Warcraftlogs. To chat further or to set up a trial Feel free to add my battle tag. Dale#1366Daemordrath8 Sep 14
Sep 14 940 Prot Warrior & 933 H Pali LF Guild Current Guild just folded. 5/9m for prot warrior 7/9 for h pali experienced. Currently on Frostmourne ally side.Absie5 Sep 14
Sep 14 [A] Frostmourne- Prestige Guild. 5/9 M <Prestige Guild> 5/9M ToS Recruiting ranged dps pref mage and shadow priest also recuriting a class with a healing OS pref druid (boomy), ret pally with healing os. Raid times Wed, Thur, Mon 7.30 pm SVT - 10pm We've been a guild for nearly 2 Years! Starting from clearing Mythic HFC, and clearing each mythic in Legion (Baring NH only 9/11) We're smashing ToS Pretty ham, We have a pretty relaxed fun raid environment, Every-time we add new a member into our guild they love how drama free and enjoyable it is to raid with us and it's always a pleasure to hear that. Most people, gear's not a huge issue, we can gear good players, it's attitudes that we recruit around, arrogant selfish players tend to not last a while, we want to provide a guild that's fun to log into and be around, and not just playing WoW, MANY of us hang out playing Rocket League, PUBG, POE, Overwatch ect If you want to raid and just enjoy playing WoW, Send myself(Noms#11779) or Phly (Phlyness#1752) a Battle.net add, Jump on discord, you'll see if we're a good fit to push mythic raiding with :)Nomoarholy1 Sep 14
Sep 13 Nutbush City Limits - Barthilas Hey! Nutbush City Limits are a bunch of 8/9H Experienced raiders looking to fill the final spots in our roster. We are after two healers and melee dps of 920+ ilvl to prog KJ and go into M prog. We raid Wednesday and Sunday 8-11pm server time! Healers: H Pally, H Priest and R Shaman Melee dps: Any Kind If you are interested message on bnet! Battle tag: Chloepaige#1588 :)Breë2 Sep 13
Sep 13 [A] <BeggarS> (4/9) -Tank/RDPS Raiders <BeggarS> (4/9M) Is seeking raiders to join us in our push through mythic ToS. We are Frostmourne - Alliance based guild. We are an active guild with alt runs, consistent M+ key groups and lots going on and while are quite casual take a serious approach to raiding. Discord is often a place of friendly banter, music bot chills and just an all around relaxed environment. We are currently seeking 1x Healer (Druid, Monk or Shaman) and Ranged DPS (prefer shadow priest and boomies but will consider all ranged roles) and 1x Tank with solid DPS offspec. We have had some solid attempts on DI (9% wipe @ best) are will be looking at getting it down this week before reset. If you're looking to advance to an early mythic progression status guild or even take a step down from hardcore raiding environment for a more relaxed approach then we are the guild for you! All exceptional apps and "package deal" players considered that fall outside of these needs. Raid times Thur/Mon - 8pm - 11pm ST. - Mythic Progression Sunday alt/heroic runs and wednesday alt/normal runs. For more information or to have a chat to management contact us in game: Artakra#1748 or Chamuga#1818 is where you'll find us. Thanks and we hope you join us in our push thought Tomb and onward.Angryjeebs10 Sep 13
Sep 13 (H) [Nagrand/Caelsteraz] NZ Raiding Guild LFM CJ is recruiting some strong players for our raid team. We are a Kiwi (NZT) based raiding guild, on Nagrand/ Caelsteraz that raids a very reasonable two nights a week (Thursday and Monday nites) from 19:30 - 23:00 (NZT). (17:30-21:00 Server Time) We aim clear all heroic content (AOTC) while its relevant, which we have comfortably achieved for the last few xpacs. We are currently 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras, and would like to get a couple more like minded players to join us on a regular basis. We would be specifically interested in * Tank with viable dps OS * Mage If you are keen on playing wow a bit more seriously, you want to make some new friends, but you dont want to deal with the BS that comes with mythic raiding please hit us up. We will always consider exceptional players in all raid slots so please find one of the officers (Oaty, Nmyrthe, Cambriá, Schmérzen or Barricade) online and have a chat. Cheers BarricadeBarricade26 Sep 13
Sep 13 930 Mage lf raid guild Currently looking for a new guild to raid with, have cleared 8/9 heroic (no KJ kill as i was out of the country when they killed him) and a dozen pulls of mythic goroth with an old guild. Mage is 925 Can play all 3 specs well and im looking for a group that raids from 10pm ST as im in perth.Vulgrimm4 Sep 13
Sep 13 [A] Frostmourne <Final Form> is Recruiting! We are a guild looking for dedicated raiders to bolster our core raid team numbers so that we can consistently raid mythic content and progress through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our current core team is filled with raiders that have cutting edge experience going back as far as BC/Vanilla and coming all the way through to current content where we are 9/9H and 5/9M ToS. Raid Times Wednesday - 08:30 - 11:00PM Sunday (Optional clear / alt run) - 08:00PM - 11:00PM Monday - 8:30-11:00pm Recruitment Priority Any exceptional applicants will be considered Whilst we like to take raids seriously enough to be downing bosses we also understand this is a game and we're all here to enjoy ourselves with a bit of banter in between bosses. Having said that we do expect that our raiders are punctual and in attendance for both Wednesday and Monday raids (Sundays being optional alt run nights). We also expect a certain level of mastery when it comes to your own class, we shouldn't need to hold your hand or do the research for you. If <Final Form> sounds like the guild for you then feel free message any of our officers in-game or add Krafty#1884, Maz#6368, or Holey#1476 to discuss recruitment further.Fordric9 Sep 13
Sep 13 2/9 WW looking for Sun/Mon guild. 2/9 M ToS with DI exp. 10/10 M NH 7/7 M EN Mainspec Windwalker but can play all 3 specs in a raid setting. Looking for a chill 2 day guild that fits the days, pref 3/9+ btag: dunkles#1333 logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/20933506 Also have a DK that's somewhat geared (60 traits, 926) but it's missing a few legendaries.Uvo0 Sep 13
Sep 13 mistmeaver monk lookin more guild guild pleas e?whisper Khan#12907Guccihandbag0 Sep 13
Sep 13 [A]<Tactical Pause> 1Night - 2/9M ToS Looking to take a step back in WoW but still want to progress through raiding content or not able to commit the time you used to? Tactical Pause is a newly formed guild at the start of legion. Guild is based on Frostmourne. Created by friends from ex semi-hardcore and hardcore guilds. Relaxed guild environment and raid team with constant banter during raids. Currently looking for new members (predominately DPS classes) to progress into mythic raiding and further content. Schedule Sunday - 8:00pm - 12:00pm (AEDT // GMT+10) Contact If you wish to join the team or any questions, contact me on Bnet. Btag: Twig#1232Xtwigg6 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Sombodys> Recruiting For Mythic Prog 1/9 Looking for solid DPS to join our team, potentially looking for new tank also. All dps will be considered. Raid nights are Thurs and Monday Mythic prog with a Heroic clear on Wed night. Raid times 7 30 pm - 10 pm ST To chat in game whisper Úndisputed Please feel free to add my Bnett - sinista#1510Úndisputed3 Sep 13
Sep 13 Multiclass wizard LF Mythic guild. As the title says im currently playing 4 alts to a relatively high standard considering im not raiding at the moment outside of pugs. Looking to start ASAP. 2-3 Nights a week max. Not friday/saturday. Previous world top 50 raid xp. Every class/spec that i link is 53+ traited some as high as 59-60 and 910+ ilvl No preference in term's of faction but most of my toon's are currently alliance atm. Classes are the following: Warlock - Aff/Destro/Demo Shaman - Enh/Resto/Ele Druid - Gaurd/Resto/Boom War - Arms Thank's and hope to hear back soon.Nantook7 Sep 13
Sep 13 Holy paladin LF guild Evening all just looking for a guild to get back into raiding with in 7.3 If this tickles your fancy hit me up on Bnet @ fullmetal301@#1695 I have had mythic experience this expansion, i've just taken sometime off. 920hpal/(Alt)887Restodruid/(Alt)870Protpally looking for raiding guildNojwons4 Sep 13
Sep 13 LF Guild Prefer Sunday/Monday Raid Times Hey guys, group of experienced raiders looking for a guild. We are open to changing server and possibly faction. Currently Horde. GROUP: 928 Holy Paladin (Also a selection of other healers and DPS) 923 Assass/Sub Rogue (is very good at both, also plays Disc Priest) 920 Demon Hunter DPS 930 Blood DK Tank (Also has very geared G Druid) 916 BM Hunter Were doing Heroic before guild had to disband (could not handle getting up at 5am for US raids >.<) Any responses are welcome, just really hoping to get back into consistent content.Deacadin2 Sep 13
Sep 13 [FM-A] SPACEJAM 3/9 LF Heals/Dps Late night! <SPACEJAM> is a 9/9H 3/9M Frostmourne-US(Alliance) guild recruiting a Holy Paladin/Resto Shaman and all DPS to fill out its core roster for Mythic progression in Tomb Of Sargeras. Raid times: 10:00pm - 1:00am server time Raid days: Wednesday Thursday Monday (Optional farm) You are more than welcome to join as a social or only for heroic farms. Roles most needed: Healer; Resto Shaman, Hpaladin or Druid (in order) Ranged DPS - Warlock, Hunter. All classes are needed and everybody will be considered regardless of spec of class. We will be advancing quickly as the only thing holding us back is numbers. full of banter and a calm but serious approach to raiding, build a family and kill bosses SPACEJAM BABY! Contact here or in game. Xlm#624 Mulletlord#1306Õlu3 Sep 13
Sep 13 [A]<Zerreals Vanguard> 4/9H LFM & social <Zerreals Vanguard> is looking for more happy fun players to fill our ranks, not only for raid but for social members too. Our home is on Nagrand, and we raid three days a week, with an alt raid for characters that are not as well geared. We run mythic+ groups and also have a fun night of transmog/achievement hunts depending on numbers. We are often looking for DPS to fill our ranks. Healers are always welcome too as we have many members who can swap and change to suit who's in attendance. To those wishing to join with us - we are looking for someone who is competent and willing to fit in, has raid awareness and consistency, and desire to strive for your best. We are a semi-casual raid team willing to put in the effort but with a helpful atmosphere. We work with everyone in our team to better our skills in a positive and encouraging environment. Raid times: All raids begin at 9pm Server time (AEST). Monday - Alt run for characters needing gear Thursday - Normal ToS Friday - Heroic ToS Sunday night is fun night where we run Mythic+, Transmog, Mount, Achievement runs etc. We look forward to hearing from you! Please message Caiylistamyn or Jenahcyde (Arwen#6708) for invites.Caiylistamyn1 Sep 13
Sep 12 [A] LP, 3/9M 2 nights LF DPS! G'day future 69'er(s), Last Prodigies is currently seeking raiders of all calibers to be a part of our fun and semi-competitive raiding experience. We have something for everyone so if you love the number 69 as much as us, read on! Guild info: Server: Frostmourne Faction: Alliance Schedule: W Th, 8:30-11pm ST. Current recruitment needs: Warlock Moonkin Mage 1 OS tank.What makes Last Prodigies unique? We are a stable guild, been around for 8 years and here to stay. We take raiding with a larger-than-life attitude. Our raids are laid back and fun, and the team is cohesive and respectful. Mature-minded guild, we stay 69 miles away from drama. Other activities: 1. Weekend heroic farm/alt, bring booze. 2. We play in many other games, eg: Fortnite, Overwatch, Divinity on off nights. Contacts: Robert#6541 Sathom#1860Robulous133 Sep 12
Sep 11 . G'day! i am Now on the hunt for more people looking to battle the legion! <Pop Culture> is a pretty small, relaxed group based in frostmourne, alliance side, who basically just play to raid and have fun. We are currently 9/9H and looking to improve our comp to start that mythic prog and on into Antorus. To help us with that we're after new folks to lend their sword, axe, bow, etc. Particularly... Ranged DPS - warlocks are a big plus, but we do need numbers so anything will be considered! Melee Dps - once again, numbers are a big thing, all will be considered with the right candidate. Healers - any player will be considered. Any other specs will definitely be taken into consideration and we're ideally looking for ilvl 910+ and 53 traits but are mostly interested in how well you can play, and whether you have experience. Raid times are Wednesday & Sunday 8pm – 11pm ST. We also run casual fun nights Monday, normally a bit of normal raid, for a bit of foolery. If you're short, drunk and bearded, 10+ points to you and you should then give us a yell here or shoot a message to Wildtime (Bowie#1176), Metcalfe(me)(metcalfe#11867), Sarreness(sarreness#6696). Also, if you're not looking to raid but just want a sweet guild to hang out in for Legion, maybe to do some Mythic dungeons or achievement runs, feel free to come on over.Metcalfe2 Sep 11
Sep 11 LF Sunday/Monday Night Raiding Guild Hey guys, group of experienced raiders looking for a guild. We are open to changing server and possibly faction. Currently Horde. GROUP: 928 Holy Paladin (Also a selection of other healers and DPS) 923 Assass/Sub Rogue (is very good at both, also plays Disc Priest) 920 Demon Hunter DPS 930 Blood DK Tank (Also has very geared G Druid) 920 BM Hunter Were doing Heroic before guild had to disband (could not handle getting up at 5am for US raids >.<) Any responses are welcome, just really hoping to get back into consistent content.Deacadin2 Sep 11
Sep 11 LF Late night guild Looking for guild active 10pm onwards. DK (frost/unholy) / MW monk / or Holy paladin.Beloria1 Sep 11
Sep 11 (H) PVP player LF Guild Age: 27 Class/Spec: Discipline Priest Raiding Exp: I raided with guilds in WOTLK yeah thats it for guild raiding xp. I've pugged most of the raids since then. I cleared some heroic stuff in WOD if I rememebr right and did heroic Emerald Dream and Nighthold just pugging. PVP Raid Bosses Defeated: Every Rank 1 player you have seen in a tournament over the last 4 years at some point. Logs: Don't ask me to post you warcraft log or you will get a poo in the mail (alog). Availability: Any time at night thats not Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Time Zone: Sydney Experience on class: Pug Raiding, Gold Challenge Modes in (WOD) Pugged, +15 Mythic Plus Dungeon Pugged, Arena (2600 Rating/ 2750 MMR Legion & WOD ), I don't RBG or Pet Battle. /Played: 1100 days 600 on Priest mostly Discipline I hate Holy and Shadow.Tuckbudford0 Sep 11
Sep 11 Regnoming Society for the Secretly Social ... Who are we? We're a social guild that moved for greener pastures in January and are loving every minute of it since! I guess it depends on who you ask as to whether we turn seven years old on November 7 or whether we get to celebrate turning 1 again but we've stuck around this long, let's see seven more! We have been raiding consistently in various forms since Dragon Soul and enjoy a relaxed group that can laugh and kill bosses at the same time. A priority for us are players who want to do stuff in the game with others, ranging from dungeons to PvP to raids or achievements. Or even just sit and blather on in guild chat about their days! Mostly we don’t judge. Mostly. ;) What are we like for raiding? We raid twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays from 8pm to 11pm (AEST/AEDT). We managed 7/7 heroic EN, 3/3 heroic ToV and 10/10 heroic Nighthold before the patch dropped! We are currently 9/9 normal and 5/9 heroic in Tomb of Sargeras. We are a newbie friendly guild with plenty of patience and willingness to teach. For loot, we have a loot council set up with some base guidelines to work through to ensure fair and even gearing between everybody, including our more flexible raiders and our high attendance regulars. We are not mythic contenders. What are we looking for? Any like-minded player to come join our team! Never tried raiding, but always wanted to? Keen to get into mythic pluses, but don't like pugging? Just want to bash out some world quests and chew the fat? Are you an experienced raider that wants to progress, but doesn't want the stress of hardcore? If you fit this description or similar then you'll likely find a home with us. We have players from all walks of life and all experience levels that will happily group up with anyone with zero judgement. We're here to have fun and progress as a guild, not set the world on fire or chase realm first. We will still clear content, just with everyone that wants to come along for the ride. What's the guild like? We're a core group of friends looking to rebuild in our new home and we're very excited to meet some new faces! Consistent leadership has worked well over the years and built a relaxed place for mature people of all ages and walks of life to enjoy their downtime. Guild chat is frequently a flurry of green with active text-based communication and discord used for guild events like raiding and any PvP. Sounds good, but what's your server like? This topic barely applies anymore but I wanted to leave it in to help explain where we've come from. We are initially from Gundrak & Jubei'Thos. Gundrak was the last of the balanced PvP realms but upon connection to Jubei'Thos it became 1 Alliance to every 5 Horde. So when we looked into moving, many people were happy to be getting away from 'World PvP' which is horde for 'shooting fish in a barrel'. Nagrand and Cael are PvE realms that sit at 'Medium' population on the realm list regularly. We haven't had any reason yet to not love it here! Any last words? We're a laid back group of people, but we prefer social members that'll join in with the community over someone who only ever logs in to raid. Life happens and we respect that - we understand that not everybody can make every raid, all we ask is a little notice via one of the many available mediums. You've sold me! Who can I contact? You can either contact me in-game by whispering this character (or any of my others in the guild.. Trust me, you'll be able to tell which ones are me!) or by adding my battletag Llammy#6189. If you have discord, I am also able to be contacted at Llammy#5822. If I am being terrible and not playing for a day or three you may like to contact the lovely James instead on his btattletag Daullius#1544.Llammy31 Sep 11
Sep 11 [A] <Perception> 9/9H - Mythic Recruiting! We at <Perception> on Khaz'goroth/Dath'remar (10/10H NH, 9/9N+9/9H ToS) are looking for a few more friendly raiders for our raid team as we progress into Mythic ToS! We are preferably looking for those with knowledge of each boss fight (can be worked around to some degree) and their class at heroic raiding level minimum with an Item level greater than 915! However, we will and do consider all possible future recruits! Our History and Goals: <Perception> formed as a friendly 10-man raid team during Mists of Pandaria in June of 2014 and cleared 10/14H SoO pre-nerf. In WoD we completed 7/7H HM, 10/10H BRF and 12/13H HFC pre-nerf. Our goal in Legion is to continue to clear the hardest content we possibly can while providing a fun, safe and inclusive place for all of our members (social members are always welcome!). Ultimately, the guild’s primary aim is to provide a fun, safe and inclusive place for all of our members!!! Raid Schedule: We raid 3 nights per week on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday at 8 - 10.30 pm server time (Sydney/Melbourne time). We highly recommend being online at least 10-15 minutes prior to raid time! If all bosses are downed before the Thursday/Monday, we will use these days for achievement runs, alt runs, or potentially use them as M+ nights in small groups. What we are looking for as a raider! - a positive attitude - a willingness to listen, learn and improve - raid awareness (can you get out of fire?) - past experience in progression raiding is highly desirable - strong meme appreciation ;) Our current preferences regarding you as a recruit are as shown on the following list: ! = high priority Tank ! Death Knight ! Demon Hunter ! Druid ! Monk ! Paladin Ranged DPS ! Hunter ! Mage ! Priest Shaman ! Warlock Melee DPS ! Death Knight ! Demon Hunter Druid ! Hunter Monk Paladin ! Rogue Shaman Warrior Healers (capable of swapping to DPS considered highly!) Druid Monk ! Paladin ! Priest ! Shaman Please note! Your specialisation DOES NOT have to be on this list, so please do not hesitate to contact us regardless! We will and do consider all possible future recruits. Extra Activities: In addition to raiding, we do achievement runs and other activities. Anything organised by the guild leaders will normally be held on the weekends. All members (new and old) are encouraged to organise their own events if nothing else has been scheduled and they wish to see a particular event happen. Some of our members also play other games together such as Hearthstone, Overwatch and LoL; if you are looking for somewhere to hang out outside of raid you would be more than welcome to join in! Additional Information: Further information about us, trial information and how we run things can be found on our Discord server. If you have any questions please contact one of our officers: Arhkos, Tamuriil or Wolidid. If you are interested in joining us, please visit our discord server at https://discord.gg/FT9UutR Contacts: [RL] Arhko's battletag: Arhkos#6116 [GM] Tamuriil's battletag: Tamuriil#6286 [RO] Wolidid's Battletag: Wolidid#1212 Our discord server: https://discord.gg/FT9UutRWolidid2 Sep 11
Sep 11 [A] <Just Another Guild> 4/9M GMT+8 LFM <Just Another Guild>, Alliance on US-Aman'thul (GMT+8) is 4/9M 9/9H TOS, 9/10M NH. We are on the hunt for competent raiders to have some fun progressing in ToS with. Current Recruitment Priority * Heal: Hybrid Heal/DPS (any class) * Mdps: Nil * Rdps: Shadow Priests / Boomkins Players exceptional in a class not listed above are welcome to apply. Raid Times * Wed, Thu, Mon * 2100H to 2330H (GMT +8) * 0000H to 0230H (ST) Guild Environment The people of <Just Another Guild> are mainly working professionals (aka older folks with family commitments) from Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. We take a more casual attitude towards raid progression, but our raiders are serious about making their performance count over the 2.5h of raid. We are a friendly, laid-back bunch and enjoy running m+ with each other on off-raid nights. How to Apply Apply at our website (http://jag.enjin.com) or whisper an officer in-game (Mistyia#1230, Fufu#6858, Norest#1795) for a chat. Cheers, Mistel (Mistyia#1230)Mistel100 Sep 11
Sep 11 [A] Catalyst Elite - Frostmourne Founded in vanilla WoW, Catalyst Elite is looking for fresh players to bolster our core mythic team for ToS/progression into A:TBT. We have a strong team of at least fifteen ready to go straight into heroic, and are hoping to make that a solid twenty (if not more) by the time A:TBT lands in preparation for mythic. Open to all classes / specs. Ideally, we are looking for: - At least one melee - with the ability to tank as their OS. - At least four ranged. - At least two MS heals - with the ability to DPS when required. We raid two nights a week: Wednesday's and Monday's between 7.30 and 10.30pm. Fun runs occur from 7.30pm on Thursday's for social players - all are welcome - typically normal/heroic content on farm. This guild is also open to players unable to commit to full time raiding that may be available to fill in should one of the core members be unable to attend. We are otherwise an active guild able to support players keen to run all manner of content, old and new, with regular mythic plus groups pushing higher keys. General expectations of applicants to our mythic team include a decent understanding of their class / spec, and typical raiding requirements. Otherwise, we are open to new players, with a great social presence on Discord. We are a mature aged guild with a strong, meme-based, 80's music, snapchat-a-picture-of-your-pet-loving, and supportive community. PST / Add Me: Couleur / Couleur#1733 Or, in-game officers: Ddamo, Draull, FlockeCouleur0 Sep 11
Sep 11 <H> Royal 4/9M - Barthilas LF DPS! <Royal> (Barthilas - Horde) Royal is an Australian based guild that raids three nights per week, the guild was founded to cater for raiders with busy lives who want to raid and still get results whilst keeping up with current content. We raid 3 nights a week, 2 prog 1 farm (wednesday) Currently we are currently 4/9M 9/9H Monday 7:30pm to 10pm svt Thursday 7:30pm to 10pm svt Wednesday 7pm to 10pm svt (Farm) Recruiting the following ranged dps; Warlock Priest Hunter Balance Druid Shadow Priest And melee: Rogues DK Monk Although those are the classes we're short on and looking for specifically we'll give anyone who applies a decent trial to see how they go! Requirements are 52+ AL & 910 ilvl. For more information please contact: Banjo#12207Bànjo0 Sep 11
Sep 11 935 Havoc DH LF Guild Hi All, I'll make this quick since wall-of-texts are painful enough. 935 Havoc DH Would prefer to stay Horde to play with friends but will swap for the right guild 2-3 Nights a week (flexible on days, prefer 2 but can do 3) Raids start no earlier than 6:30PM AEST (+10 GMT) I have nearly every legendary for the class, and have experience as both Havoc and Vengeance in Mythic. For the right guild I could also look at swapping to Mage but that is around 905~ item level and missing some key legendaries. This wall-of-text is long enough, leave me your delicious guild spam! ThanksDaisytank2 Sep 11
Sep 11 [H] Frisky 5/9M Barthilas LF Resto Shaman Hey all! We're <Frisky> a relaxed social mythic raiding guild on Barthilas. We have a very social and active guild, brought together by our goal to clear mythic in a timely manner each and every tier. 9/9H 5/9M Previous Tiers: 9/10M NH 3/3M ToV - Cutting edge 7/7M EN - Cutting edge https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Frisky Raid Times Wednesday, Sunday, Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm AEST (Server Time) Thursday Alt run 8:30pm-11:30pm AEST (Server Time) Looking for; Tanks: Closed Healers: Resto Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue, Pally, DK Range DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Hunter, Priest * DPS with tank/heal OS Frisky is also looking for experienced guild leaders to join us All players who believe that they are high performers and have a great attitude when prog raiding will be considered. We aren't hardcore but we still have expectations you must meet. Players applying should have a minimum ilvl 930+ with 59+ artifact traits. With mythic experience in current or previous tiers What we expect from you - Consistent attendance to raid nights, let us know in advance if you can't - Knowledge of the class that you are playing - Complete your own research for all raid encounters, come to raid prepared - Able to accept and learn from criticism - Not create drama, do what is asked of you - Understand that we may need to sit or rotate people based on a fight If you think that our guild might be a good fit for you, please apply below; https://goo.gl/forms/ia9WzCcqtcAUjqfh2 Add any officer to chat: Cookie#12895 - GM Purfect#1186 - Range Bugz#1363 - Melee Eleanor#1630 - HealsAmyr0 Sep 11
Sep 11 930 Brewmaster 9/9H LF Raid Team Pretty open availability, raided cutting edge in MoP, came back in legion, did a little progression with an aussie guild, drama came up, I dipped out (don't want any part of that!) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/khazgoroth/clams# there's my logs, check em out and give me a shout if you're interested zholten#1989Clams10 Sep 11
Sep 10 [H] Vanguard-Barthilas 4/9H Recruiting all Vanguard-Barthilas - Relatively new guild looking to recruit all roles for Heroic and Mythic progression for ToS and then Burning Throne. We have had some issues with inconsistent players and need players committed to raid times and raid progression. Our raid times are Wednesday/Sunday 7-10pm AEST/ST We also are running Mythic+ dungeons as well as weekly old raids for legendaries and titan-forged tier. if you would like to join or know more please respond to this thread or contact us as below: Rytel#11892 Rychen#11249Ithrelise0 Sep 10
Sep 10 [H] Disarray | Nagrand | NZ Guild Tue/Sun Raid times Tuesday: 7:30pm to 10:00pm NZST Sunday: 7:00pm to 10:00pm NZST Progression Normal Emerald Nightmare (Cleared) Trial of Valor (Cleared) Nighthold (Cleared) Tomb of Sargeras (Cleared) Heroic Emerald Nightmare (Cleared before nerf) Trial of Valor (Cleared before nerf) Nighthold (Cleared before nerf) Tomb of Sargeras (9/9) (Cleared before nerf) We have no plans for Mythic raiding. Communication We use Slack (required for raid sign ups) Mumble for voice Classes and Specs We are in desperate need of MELEE (any class) Maybe 1 healer (druid/shaman/monk preferred) Maybe 1 mage How to Apply? Message me on Discord :) Rekuja#3907 Comments We are mostly based in New Zealand, very relaxed environment but also motivated to clear current heroic content. We ask that you learn and understand your class rotations, BiS, etc but also happy to provide advice when needed (don't be shy!) We are in no way shape or form a "Hardcore Guild" - If you are an elitist player, don't bother applying. Having said that, we are very motivated and eager to clear current content before any nerfs are applied. All of our players research fights, communicate and are open to advice. This is a very friendly and relaxed environment. STRICTLY NO SEXISM / RACISM / ETC We are looking for mature players, anything of that sort will result in a gkick immediately. Food and Flasks are provided per raid night. If this sounds like you, please contact me on Discord or reply in this thread :) Thanks! RekujaRekuja4 Sep 10
Sep 10 [H] <Enigma> Aman'thul LF dps for M ToS About us: <Enigma> Aman'thul We are friendly very close nit raiding guild with a wide array of players. Currently 9/9 heroic ToS Enigma has been together for over 5 years. We are currently looking to recruit 1-2 more people for ToS Mythic progression. Come along, have some fun while progressing, food and flasks are provided. All we ask is that you respect every member of the guild. Recruiting: All players will be considered, but the following classes would fit in nicely: Ranged DPS: get in touch! Melee DPS: get in touch! If you are a great player we would love to hear from you. Raiding times: Wednesday: 8:30pm-11pm Thursday: 8:30pm-11pm Sunday: 8:30pm-10:30pm Requirements: Min ilvl 920 Good attendance Mature and fun :) If interested whisper: jessied#1935 or GorstarGorstar0 Sep 10
Sep 10 A <Desire> Frostmourne Hey World!... of Warcraft... <Desire> is a semi-hardcore mature raiding guild on the Frostmourne server. We aim to maintain a mature raid environment that can be fun and fulfilling. We try to keep toxicity to a minimum in the guild to keep our fun raid environment. Our raid days are: Wed, Sun, Mon - 8:45pm svt till 12am svt Our current prog is : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Desire We are currently recruiting a couple of Reliable rogues and a warlock or two! We also have a few members who love to push keys and their M+ score and are keen in getting more casual players or m+ oriented players in our team. if you are interested in becoming a part of our guild please message us on battlenet or any member in-game! orangejuicec#11951Wildhéart2 Sep 10