Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Mar 17 Tank LF Guild ( can transfer) Veg DH looking for guild 902/54 traits msg me in game can chat! easy going just want to raid and have fun! Currently on Frostmourne can raid any night 8:30 - What ever time :) vodkha#6746 if you want to chatVdkha5 Mar 17
Mar 17 1 night per week 10/10 Heroic only guild The purpose of this guild is for players who can't or won't commit to a proper raiding guild but would rather raid with a regular group than spend time in pugs each week trying to kill bosses that shouldn't really be that hard. Currently we're recruiting dps of any kind that can pull good numbers for easy NH farms and to enable fast progression during T20 so we can clear the raid faster than you'd be able to pug it by yourself. High demand: Rogues Mages Hunters Warlocks Other high quality dps Contact Hamurabi, Atolt, Sharftee or Friday in game or add fmm#1844Hamurabi3 Mar 17
Mar 17 894 HPriest LF 8-12PM ST Mon/Wed/Thur 1. Times available & time zone: AEST (Anytime between 8-12PM Server Time) 2. Server preference: Willing to transfer for the right guild. 3. Faction preference: Willing to transfer for the right guild. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore/Casual with the intent of killing bosses. 5. Current progression/experience: Currently at 7/10H for Nighthold. skorp/chrono/trill/tich/krosus/elisande/gul'dan - Due to pugging persistence. 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21611994/latest/#metric=hps&bracket=-1 7. Contact info: Samuel#1569 - Add me for a chat. I also have a Paladin/Rogue that I'm willing to gear and play if needed. (Both at pretty low gear levels)Sdawgplz18 Mar 17
Mar 17 890 Ret Pala and 892 Havoc DH LF Guild Hi all, I and an IRL mate (890 Ret Pala and 892 Havoc DH) with a Progress of 10/10 HC NH are looking for a weekend raid guild that intends to progress into Mythic raiding Alliance side only. We are looking for a server transfer due to the difficulty of finding a guild that is able raid in the time that we are available. Raid times being in the range of 3am GMT-9am GMT for the weekends or 4am-8am GMT for weekdays (DH friend wont be able to make it for Thursdays. I have a progress of 7/7 M EN and 2/3 TOV HC XP while my DH friend has an XP of 5/7 M EN and 2/3 TOV HC aswell. Feel free to add my Bnet if you have any further questions to ask (Lawliet#1627). Armory of my Havoc DH friend: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Foulfallen/simple Thanks!Lillysatou12 Mar 17
Mar 17 [A] <SPACEJAM> (9/10H) GMT +8 Need Healers <SPACEJAM> - alliance @ Frostmourne A GMT+8 guild where members are from Australia (be it Perth to Melbourne) and Singapore. We're a tight bunch that raid, do mythic plus, the odd pvp runs together. We're looking for numbers to progress through heroic nighthold as that is the only thing we're lacking currently. A matured bunch we are although we might have a weird fella or two in our midst. Raid days : Wed/Thur/Sun and optional Mon Raid times : 7.30pm to 10.30pm GMT+8 (server time 10.30pm to 1.30am) Classes we are looking for specifically are as follow (if your class isn't listed below and you are interested, do feel free to approach any of the officer in game) - Healer: Paladin (high demand), Druid - Melee DPS: Death Knight (high demand), Rogue - Range DPS: Mage (high demand), Hunter - BM/MM, Ele Sham, Requirements: Discord - use to communicate Flask and consumables ready before raid invites ilvl - 870 (if you have the right mentality, attitude and mechincally good with your class/spec, we can gear you) Loot rules: we are using EPGP In game Contact: Starlöck, BarneeBrown, Õlu, Selendel, KrwindjrKrwindjr10 Mar 17
Mar 17 [A]<Heads Up> Late Night Weekend Heroic Greetings, all! Thank you for checking out our guild, a part of the US <Caelestrasz-Nagrand> realm. <Heads Up> is a late night progression oriented guild pushing Heroic content, and eventually mythic. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team with the goal of completing all current content throughout Legion. As part of the <Heads Up> team you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule with the understanding that this is a game and real life happens. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared and ready to focus, do their best, and have fun. In addition to progression raiding we also offer scheduled Mythic+ runs as well as a night we dedicate to taking alts and social members through more casual content. =============================================== Team Coconut is recruiting: Healers Restoration Druid - High Holy Paladin - Medium Mistweaver Monk - Low DPS Mage - High Assassination Rogue - High Balance Druid - High Retribution Paladin - Medium Shadow Priest - Medium Havoc DH - Medium Warlock - Medium WW Monk - Low ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding time: Friday-Saturday: 8:30PM-12AM Eastern AU ST (UTC +10:00) Requirement: ilvl 860+ Previous Heroic raiding experience and Logs are a plus =============================================== We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to apply! Please contact an officer in game if you have questions. GM: Wyley(Chriso#11944) Officers: Skwishycakes(Sunshineacid#1697) Whü(Falor#1548) Jaeleah(Jayne#6146) Littlepilot(LittlePilot#1167)Skwishycakes16 Mar 17
Mar 17 <Frostwolves> SG-Horde Guild on Barthilas LFM <Frostwolves> <Frostwolves> is a 7/7M 3/3H, 10/10H 1/10M fun and casual guild that raids 3 days a week. We are primarily a Singaporean guild, but also with many raiders from other countries such as Thailand, Australia and even Brazil. Occasionally, we may even organize guild outings IRL (for SG) just to hang out. We're currently seeking players to expand our roster for mythic progression raiding. We have currently 10/10H on farm, However, in order to improve progression, do expect that Wednesday and Thursday will be changed to Progression night, while Sunday will be a farm night where we carry our casual raiders for farm contents. All casuals are welcomed too, if you stick around enough we'll probably carry you for farm nights too! Raid Times: Wednesday - 11.55pm SVT - 3am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) Thursday - 11.55pm SVT - 3am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) Sunday - 11.55pm SVT - 3am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) What we need from you 1) Attendance (Or at least let us know when you can't turn up. We're mostly working adults after all) 2) Be prepared. (Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants, watching videos for progression fights and learning before we attempt) 3) Knowledge of your own class. (We do not need you to be the top 95 percentile of ur iLvl bracket, but we don't expect you to be at the bottom 40 percentile too) What you need to know 1) You might be benched. (Due to attendance/raid composition/skill-wise) 2) You MAY be yelled at during progression raids. 3) You will be trialed. Open Positions Top Priority Holy Paladin - Preferably with DPS OS Any Range DPS Mid Priority Any other exceptional DPS Players Low Priority Any other casuals that just wants a guild to chat and have fun with. (You may of course join us for farm nights when we deem you fit enough =P) Officers to contact: Peppermint#6112 Cyric#1540 Alternatively: 1) Head over to Barthilas-Horde, and /who Frostwolves. Get the guy to refer you to an Officer (: 2) Drop a mail to Soliinari/Meccamaster stating ur Bnet tag. They'll add you from there. 3) Officers and their alts are listed as Rank 3 here, PM any of them for an invite: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/Frostwolves/roster?sort=rank&dir=a Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16893/Soliinari2 Mar 17
Mar 17 <Disenchanted> 10/10H LF heals/dps Disenchanted is a social guild with an experienced raid team, currently seeking a tank and more dps (pref lock/boomy but all considered) as we head into mythic. Raid Schedule (server time): Wednesday (farm night) 8pm-11pm Sunday (prog) 8pm-11pm Monday (prog) 8pm-11pm Please feel free to check out our website for more information. disenchanted-saurfang.weebly.com Contact: Yudi#11240 Adelphia#6133Yudi0 Mar 17
Mar 17 [H] Barthilas Revere LFM Horde Barthilas Guild <Revere>. We are a Mature, Friendly, Social and Semi hardcore guild looking for more players to join our Mythic Raiding team as well as our casual/alt raid nights. We are 10/10 Heroic and 1/10 Mythic Nighthold. We Raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights 8:15pm-11:00pm Realm Time (Barthilas). Our casual/alt nights are Friday with some times Saturday depending who is online. We also run M+ almost every night and looking for more people to join us. Currently in need of Healers and DPS for our core raid team. and all are welcome for M+ and non core raid nights as long as u put in effort. We are Looking for DPS and Heals to join us. DPS - Death Knight, Paladin, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Priest, Druid, Shaman Heals - Paladin, Priest, Druid, Shaman. But All classes would be considered. We are semi hardcore not looking to rush in and get realm firsts but still aiming to progress in all raiding content and aim at having fun and avoiding Toxic Frustrating Gaming at the same time. Committed raid team made up of friends and raiders who have played together over many years. We can be overly friendly at times ;) Please feel free to wisper me in game or replay to this post.Hooplah1 Mar 17
Mar 17 [A] Nag-Cael 10/10H 3/10M Guild Name: Back Up Plan Faction: Alliance Realm: Nagrand-Cael Realm Type: PVE Realm Timezone: AEST Back Up Plan runs two raiding teams, both teams raid at 7-10pm Nagrand server time, Friday and Sunday every week. ​ Teams: Team 1 is semi-hardcore who focus on Mythic Progression Team 2 is more casual who focus on Heroic. Team 1 of Back Up Plan is our Mythic progression team and is currently 3/10M NH Team 2 of Back Up Plan is our Heroic progression team and is currently 5/10H NH Scope: Back Up Plan's team 2 is recruiting all. The plan is for team 2 to make 10/10H farm the norm, with the possibility of even stepping into mythic when the time comes. Team 2 also provides the back up raiders for team 1 when their core members are unable to make a raid. Team 2 may be more casual but we do want to progress, because no one likes repairs or hours wasted on wiping. So some of the thing we are looking for are: Attendance - Life happens, but that doesn't mean you can't warn us. Friendly Attitude - As a raider, it's not your job to go over peoples performance/attitude. Whisper your respective officer with your concerns. Knowledge - Look up logs, compare to others, review current information about your class, and chat with other people. I doubt there is anyone in the guild that won't give you the time of day to discuss your class with you. Awareness - Some people don't want to do mythic and that's fine. Just don't die on every pull. Ability - Be able to carry your own weight and own up to your own mistakes if you are lacking. Everyone plays a part, even the raid leaders make mistakes. If you wish to apply or know more, please whisper myself or one on the Officers of the guild, if you don't know who they are ask a member and they can point you to the right person. Alternatively visit the guild website to submit an application or to get further information. Guild Website: ​http://waldo348.wixsite.com/backupplanraiding I can be added on Hannandez#1429 Happy Hunting. DeathelleaDeathellea1 Mar 17
Mar 16 (H) [Jubei'Thos] Knifey Spoony - LFM raiders Hi all! Knifey Spoony is a Heroic raiding guild, looking for more core raiders. We have a very talented and dedicated team of lads and ladies at the moment, but we are a small team. Only ten of us at the moment! And we want to expand our size so we can push deeper into content and possibly look at Mythic raiding if we get the numbers. We are current 7/7H EN, 3/3H TOV and 5/10H NH (numbers are hampering progression in NH) We raid two nights a week. Currently the times are Sat/Sunday with raid starting at 5.45pm server time. However, we are currently considering changing the days and times we raid, to try and accommodate more people. So if these days and times do not suit you, please feel free to tell us what days and times you could join us on! We do regular Mythic + runs up to +15 each week, and have Nightbane on farm. We are small but we are active and looking to grow. We are also willing to consider all roles and gear lvl's at the moment for the right people. We can help you gear, but there will be a trial period for all who wish to raid with us as we are looking for fun, dedicated and experienced players. We are especially in need of Ranged DPS! Please comment here or contact me in game by adding me to battle net: Tinibazinga#1824 Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!Lëaf5 Mar 16
Mar 16 3/10M 897 Holy Priest Hi, Guild just recently disbanded and looking for a new home. Currently 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M (Heroic cleared for all raids) looking for a guild currently the same or better. I am able to raid from 7.30pmST till around 11.30ST pref Wed/Thur/Sun/Mon. I also have 54 traits in my weapon. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16585666/latest/#metric=hps Please add me on bnet Csnauk#1638Bellahadid13 Mar 16
Mar 16 [A]<FICTION>Frostmourne 9/10H We are a Frostmourne Alliance raiding guild with a semi-hardcore raiding team We have been together for 6+ years and raided heroic content in past tiers (mythic now). We have many experienced raiders with our guild achieving 11/13M in HFC. Times Thursday, Sunday and Monday 9.00-11.30PM SERVER TIME We are looking for people who will turn up to all our raid nights and are at least 860ilevel. More details are in the application on our website but basically we need people who are good at their class, willing to learn, enthusiastic about the game and friendly to be around. All raiders will be considered as we strive to fill our roster for mythic raiding soon. However we are missing and/or would greatly value: DPS Mage warlock Spriest balance druid For info/questions you can contact me in game: Shakingpie#1525 Our website is http://fiction.guildlaunch.com/ where you can find out more and place an application ThanksLiysa31 Mar 16
Mar 16 [A] <Halcyon Chapter> 4/10M GMT+8 Recruitment Halcyon Chapter We are a Singapore based guild currently looking for skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, competent of their class, know fights and mechanics and have fun while we progress through Mythic Nighthold. Current Progression 10/10(H) Nighthold 4/10(M) Nighthold Raid Timings Wednesday (2100-0000 GMT+8) (0000-0300 ST) Thursday (2100-0000 GMT+8) (0000-0300 ST) Sunday (2100-0000 GMT GMT+8) (0000-0300 ST) Recruitment Warlock (High) Shadow Priest (High) Mage (Medium) Boomkin (Medium) Hunter (Low) Other exceptional DPS including melee DPS can be taken into consideration. Contacting Us For more enquiries or to join us, contact us via Battle.net or whisper us in game: Octopulse#1860 (IGN: Zenorina / Nanopulse) Leraxus#6818 (IGN: Privacy / Leraxy) Karangi#1156 (IGN: Karangi)Privacy0 Mar 16
Mar 16 900 Mage LF Raiding Guild 900-902 equipped Mage LF Raiding guild. Following my own personal guild folding up, im looking for a new place to call home. Prefer something in early mythic content or on the verge of clearing our heroic. Available all nights other than Saturday and prefer starts around 8pm (although this is pretty flexible) 2 or 3 nights a week. Happy to have a chat. Add me if you want more information: Artakra#1748Angryjeebs10 Mar 16
Mar 16 901 4/10M Rogue LF new home Guild is disbanding, would like to find a new home to continue progression. Will consider all options. On that note, I can't make late night raiding. Can be contacted on Roflstab#1869Roflstab19 Mar 16
Mar 16 885 Brew/WW LF New Guild 885 Brew/WW LF Weekend Raiding guild 10/10H NH exp as dps Sebi#11659 for any further detailsRaydere2 Mar 16
Mar 16 [H]《PiPiXia Lets Go》华人公会招人 公会简介:公会始建于澳服jubei'thos,经历了几个大版本的洗礼,坚持到现在的战友们对彼此都倍感珍惜,如今为追求更长远的发展,经大家集体商议决定,集体转站巴服部落。现招收各类玩家,不管您是休闲还是pvp,大米还是团本,还是喜欢上线发呆聊天打屁,我们都欢迎您加入我们这个快乐和谐的大家庭中。 团队简介:目前进度9/10H,积极备战M,活动时间暂定为每周四五六晚8.00-11.30(悉尼时间),我们虽然不是进度团,但也希望所有参与到raid活动的玩家本着对每个团员负责的精神,有一个积极,端正的态度,至少做到对自己的职业有足够的了解,上线时间相对稳定。公会raid团员以80后,90后为主,平时都为上班族,上线时间虽然比较稳定,但也不会很长,我们的目标是,在有限的时间内,做到高效的开荒和farm。对于装备基础比较差但又想加入开荒团的玩家,我们也会定期带大米,各种团本带你提升,团里也有固定车队每周定期带没有拿到低保的团员拿低保。只要你有需要,团里的每一个人都会竭尽全力的帮助你。 联系方式:有兴趣的玩家可以加战网cipher#12797,raywen#1794。在巴服部落的玩家也可以直接搜索PiPiXia Lets Go申请加入Pipibéàr1 Mar 16
Mar 16 Aus Guild Recruiting need Rdps <DNA> Proudmoore Late Night Aus Raiding Guild 9/10H 10/10N NH 7/7H EN 2/3H TOV currently looking for reliable raiders to complete our 20 man team so we can hit NH Heroic/Mythic .. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required... We are currently looking for dps NoN Leather.. We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Proudmoore Server which is 8pm-11pm Aussie time... Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammy .. Hope to hear from u soon <3Starryshammy22 Mar 16
Mar 16 895 Havoc LF Mythic Raid Guild TLDR: 895 Havoc DH Looking for Mythic Raiding Available Most Days 8ish to 11ish Long: I am a 895 Havoc DH from Frostmourne. I am currently looking for a strong raiding guild that takes it's raid time seriously but can also appreciate that it's a game and allows some banter and fun. I have been in different types of guilds from casual, semi hardcore through to full hardcore, however prefer the semi hardcore style the most. During raid time I take the game very serious and don't want to be wasting my time. I am a very competitive player who loves challenges and I am always looking to improve and feel you always can. I am hard on myself and my !@#$ ups. I regularly use Simcraft and Warcraft Logs and use them to ensure I am playing at a level I can be proud of. I do not like guild hopping and only ever leave a guild as a last resort, therefor I need a guild that is stable and committed to clearing high level content. Guilds with cliques and officer's in groups please move on. I am happy to consider any race/server combinations. What Do I Bring To The Team First and foremost I bring you a reliable player. I will always be on time, pots, flasks, food. Like I said I take raiding seriously. Currently sitting on 51 traits and two decent legendary's. In the past I have been a GM/RL/Officer in the past so I know what it takes to run a guild or a raid and will always come prepared and ready to do my best. I love the thrill of competition. However, I don't measure myself only on DPS. I strive to improve every week and that includes damage taken or mechanics dealt with and I get frustrated when people do not pull their weight. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15513791/latest/#bracket=-1&compare=1 If you would like to contact me my RID is DILLIGAF#6238Dillideath5 Mar 16
Mar 16 902 Mage lf guild I am a 902 Arcane Mage looking for a new guild to raid with due to my guild disbanding. I came to the game late in WoD and my current raid experience (AOTC) is: HFC-13/13 heroic EN-7/7 heroic and 3/7 mythic ToV-3/3 heroic NH-10/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic I am currently on Frostmourne alliance but I'm not opposed to faction or server change but because I'm in NZ the times would need to suit my rl schedule. My character details are: 902 equip and 905 in bags 49 traits in Arcane (switched from fire to Arcane in NH) Add to battle net if you wanna talk CrazyMage#121450Acittana24 Mar 16
Mar 16 1/10M guild running Trial H NH Come join us today in our trial Run for new recruits. Focusing on Melee- WE will be running H NH at 8:15PM ST and are looking at primarily trialing Melee but are also accepting other roles so feel free to join us! We will be running ML with loot council so trials will be on the lowest priority to get loot. The only requirement is that you are 895+ A bit about us: <Waifu Hunters> are currently looking to fill in some last slots for our Mythic raiding group. We are currently 10/10H NH and 1/10M NH. We're a guild looking to progress through Mythic NH. If you’d like to join us, we only ask that you are willing to learn the fights and enjoy an upbeat and fun atmosphere while also being focused on progressing. We currently are recruiting based off iLvl, but this is flexible around the 880 mark as well as minimal 40 traits. While we want you to put effort into gearing as much as possible, we also understand real life happens. We also regularly run Mythic+ and look to get the most out of our Keystones as we can to help gear people up as much as possible. Our raid times are Thursday, which are our clear nights, between 8.15pm - 10.30pm Server Time. Friday and Saturday are our progression nights, which are between 7.15PM - 11.30PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (Server Time) and we are looking to fill up on several roles: Tanks: Spot filled! Looking for any back up tanks. MDPS: Enh Shaman assas rogue Havoc Demon Hunter Retribution Paladin RDPS: Spots Filled! Back up spots are open. Healers: Hpriest If you're interested in joining, feel free to either whisper any of our online members. Alternatively, feel free to contact me via this post or in game at bobsinju#1159. Thank for reading! =DShambù1 Mar 16
Mar 16 <PVE Since Vanilla> Cael 10/10 NH N LFM Are you a committed player that’s short on time and looking to move to an Oceanic server? <PVE Since Vanilla> are Aussie WoW hermits that run mythics weeknights & NH N raids Saturdays. If you can you commit to 3 hours of gameplay at least 1 night a week, M-Sat? Then we want you – contact us now. Our guild priorities are People > Numbers > Classes.Cytadel0 Mar 16
Mar 16 [H] <Lithium> 4/10H 7/7H 3/3N Jubei'Thos LFM Lithium is a fun guild full of friendly and mature players. We have enjoyed raiding together for many years and are looking for more people to join the team. Core raiders can enjoy a fun raiding environment. We are seeking to recruit for our roster as players are always moving on from the game. Current raid hours: Wednesday: 7:00PM ST to 10.00PM ST Thursday: 7:00PM ST to 10.00PM ST Some Times We Raid Mondays: 7:00PM ST to 10.00PM ST We are also running 5 man Mythics & Mythics+. Currently need: Tanks: Ranged DPS: High Priority Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Mage, Hunter, Warlock Melee DPS: NONE Healer: High Priority Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman Other classes/specs will be considered! Expectations: We expect you to have great knowledge of your class, a positive and open attitude and be able to have amazing attendance. If you fit the above conditions please message in game, Melann, Aenimma in game. Alternatively feel free to contact anyone in Lithium who can contact an officer for you :) Realid; Aenima#1759Aenimma29 Mar 16
Mar 16 905 equipped Guardian Druid looking for guild As title says, 905 equipped guardian druid looking for mythic raiding guild 3-4 nights a week. Have rank 54 artifact and currently 1/10M with chrono down to 37%. I am flexible with server/faction changes. Add me on Abotoss#1433 if you would like to have a chat.Abotoss7 Mar 16
Mar 16 [A] Turbo Pigs 10/10N 9/10H LF Dps and Heals We are currently looking for skilled players to round out our core team for NH progression. We are currently in need of dps and heals. Specifically Ranged (Non Mage) and non Shaman heals. We are a close-knit and friendly guild, who raids 2 days a week (Friday and Saturday 7:30-10:30 ST) Due to this limited schedule, punctuality and high attendance are a must. We ask that you are willing to learn, have a friendly personality and don't mind showing off your sexiest transmog. Casual members are also welcome. Whisper Chiraz-Caelestrasz or Veridia-Caelestrasz ingame or add Wolftree#1538.Ayce8 Mar 16
Mar 16 910 5/10M Prot Paladin LF Raiding guild Based in Perth - WA, looking for a guild of similar progression.. Happy to show some logs and have a chat if anyone needs a tank at the moment. I have most BiS gear for both DPS and survival oriented builds, 910 ilvl equipped and have a couple of tank alts including an 890 guardian druid.Mimmsy5 Mar 16
Mar 16 890s Rogue LF mythic Rogue, 7/7 Mythic (cutting edge) 3/3 heroic, 9/10 heroic currently looking for relaxed 2-3 night mythic raiding guild between about 7 till midnight AEDST. Couple logs to view https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5734252/latest#boss=1867 Raiding experience began in BC, raided hardcore during wrath and cleared most if not all current content as well as having leadership positions during this time so definitely know the issues with gear distribution and sitting people. Cata I cleared most of the content while current, culminating in 7/8 heroic 25man dragon soul. Took a break during mists and didn't begin playing again until well into HFC during warlords. Cleared half the instance in mythic before legion hit. While life is busy, I always do what I can to progress my character whether that is in game or research and simming outside of the game. Very easy going attitude and not afraid of true progression fights. Do not like drama and I'm not one to get worked up easily. Not gear focused either, but I do like trying to maximise my performance with what I might have at the time. If I sound like someone you might be interested in having in your guild then shoot me a message :)Truls22 Mar 16
Mar 16 898 holy priest LF raiding guild. LF barthilas raiding guild that runs on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday Please leave a reply.Therichestwm7 Mar 16
Mar 16 LF Heroic based Guild Hi all, I am looking to join a small close guild that is targeted towards heroic not mythic raids. I have an 875 resto shammy I Have been healing on since Cata. Looking to raid 2 nights a week. i have a 890 DK in a mythic based guild and the strictness and pressure is not fun. Looking for laid back but still keen to clear Heroic content. Thanks allNozomdathrar16 Mar 16
Mar 16 LF casual guild I am a lvl 8 shaman looking to get into later game ASAP is there any guilds that accept lower lvl players?Jurakai3 Mar 16
Mar 16 883 havoc dh / 870 ww monk LF guild HI Guys, I took a break just before nighthold came out as the guild i was in disbanded we were only casual 7/7H EN 2/3H TOV, Looking to start raiding nighthold at any level happy to start normal to learn. Ive got a 883 havoc dh and a 870 ww monk both on jubei'thos. Im Happy to put in the time to gear properly. Just looking for a chill guild to hang with do mythic plus and casual raiding from around 7pm ST, on sundays mondays or wednesdays. Would prefer not to move servers but will consider for right guild CheersAzhiharu2 Mar 16
Mar 15 [H]Jubei'drak<Celestial>2/10M R>Heals/RDPS Recruitment: We are currently looking to fill out our core group with some more members, building out core team for Mythic Nighthold. Looking for the following: Tank: - RDPS: - MDPS: Rogue Heals: Someone who can play both RDPS/Heals Other classes are welcome to enquire! About Us: Celestial is a raiding guild comprised of a group of like minded folks who aim to do the best they can while raiding in a chill environment. Ultimately, our goal is to have a fun time and kill big bads. Raiding Schedule: We currently raid on these dates and times: Wednesday: 7:30-9:30pm ST Thursday: 7:30-9:30pm ST Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm ST These times can fluctuate depending on the night, but usually it adds up to about 7 hours a week. We do normal and will transition into heroics on saturdays. We also welcome anyone who is just looking for a place to hang out to join too! Contact: If you have any questions about our guild, please contact any of the following Celestial members: -Nra-Gundrak - Real ID: Nra#11112 -Splatts-Jubei'thos - Real ID: Splatts#1734 -Hayden-Jubei'thos - Real ID: LeeTNooB#1799Nra6 Mar 15
Mar 15 [A] Asterix Dath-Remar 7/7H 3/3H 9/10H Asterix is a semi-hardcore focused guild looking to push our way through mythic progression on a smaller schedule than other guilds, with that being said we aim to have an enjoyable atmosphere for raiding whilst knowing when to knuckle down. Our raid times are as follows: Wednesday 8pm-11pm AEST Thursday 8pm-11pm AEST We are currently recruiting: Ranged Dps: Mage,Priest. Melee Dps: Paladin. Healer: Druid, Shaman. Tank: Warrior, Death Knight, Druid, Monk, Paladin. If interested please apply at https://discord.gg/MNSczFc or add one of our officers to btag  Leftbehind#1865 Wasted#1723Felbehind34 Mar 15
Mar 15 54T 902 ret lf mythic guild Hi I'm currently 10-10H 1-10M looking to push mythic raiding. know all fights have mythic exp... 54 trait 902 ret. Been playing wow from the start of Burning Crusade and started raiding at end of Cataclysm. can raid on Mon, Wed, Thurs or Sunday. starting from 8pm+ Btag. ronin47#1882Rèbêl9 Mar 15
Mar 15 899 Veng DH looking for mythic guild 899 Vengeance DH looking for mythic raiding guild 7/7H 3/3H 9/10H experience. Currently on Saurfang realm but willing to transfer. Keen to start mythic raidingIllibeasty4 Mar 15
Mar 15 De Cosa Nostra Recruitment De Cosa Nostra is looking to build its ranks. We are social, friendly and helpful. Our goal is to raid asap. If you want to raid but can't seem to get a go, need to gear up but can't get run's were the guild for you. We are only new so you would be getting in on the ground floor and will build with us and grow to be a strong raiding team. We are looking for dedicated members that are active, friendly and love to play the game. The guild also needs a dedicated Raid Leader, someone that is patient, friendly not a screamer, someone willing to grow along side our members. We will accept everyone and anyone above the age of 18. Come join us, grow with us, build with us. post a comment here with your ingame char name and I will find you. Thanks Tueuse, Nagrand, Oceanic AmericasTueuse0 Mar 15
Mar 15 896 Holy Paladin Looking For Raiding Home As the title says i am currently seeking a new raiding home. I am currently located on Barthilas[H] but i am open to both server and faction changing. My current progression for Legion so far is 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M and i will link logs to each raid tier below. The Nighthold https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18512375/latest#metric=hps Trial of Valor (Mythic Logs are set to private by guild but have achievements to prove the kills) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18512375/12/#metric=hps Emerald Nightmare https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18512375/10/#metric=hps If you think i may be a good fit for your guild please contact me at: Stars#1465 Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/St%C3%A0rs/advancedStàrs11 Mar 15
Mar 15 [A] 4/10M 906 RShaman LF FM Guild 906 Resto Shaman (and friend) are looking for a guild. Both have 4/10M kills. Shaman (Mizuyuri): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Mizuyuri/advanced Shaman would also consider re-rolling to a Frost DK. The other player has multiple level 110s with 25 AK + Legendaries, able to be used. Of those, the most geared and Mythic ready toon is a Paladin (Protection Mainspec). Our ideal guild: - Is based on Frostmourne Alliance - Raids 3 times a week (preferrably not Friday or Saturday nights) - Raids a minimum of 9 hours per week - Does not already have a core Resto Shaman - Can accommodate both players into the core - Has a reliable roster - Is active outside of raid times If interested, please get in touch. Neither player is locked to Mythics this week. Knack#1487Ysiad5 Mar 15
Mar 15 <Bacon and Egg> (A) Frostmourne <Bacon and Egg> Led by breakfast enthusiasts from all over Australia and NZ. We have a strong, active community of players who are always running a keystone or 2. After only being open for under 2 weeks, we have come a long way. Putting together a great core and pushing to 7/10H in our first week together. Our raid times are Wed/Sun 8PM ST - 10:30/11pm ST We are currently looking for; All Dps! Add Futhermocka#1417 :)Brìck14 Mar 15
Mar 15 877 Guardian Druid LF raiding guild 877 ILVL Druid Tank looking for a guild that is just starting out in nighthold and looking to progress further . i am a returning player and havnt had the opportunity to do alot of raiding this xpac ( only cleared normal EN ).i am from NZ so perfer raid times between 6pm -10pm ST Real ID : Totalkiwi#1560Dannik0 Mar 15
Mar 15 [A] Quintessential 9/10H NH LFM NO LONGER LOOKING AT THIS TIME Raid times: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday from 7:30 - 10:30 SVT Quintessential a Frostmourne based guild was a guild formed in Warlords, by a group of friends with varying experience. Since forming we have had decent results from HFC into the current legion tier of The Nighthold. Currently we are 10/10N and 9/10H Nighthold and are looking for a few members to polish up our roster as we will progressing into mythic Nighthold very soon. Currently looking for: DPS - Ranged and Melee 2 Healers - Hpal or Hpriest Preference Tank - Core position available We also have groups who are constantly running M+ and we at the moment we have an extra non compulsory day on Sundays where at the moment we are running Normal NH for alts. So outside of raiding there is generally plenty of other things going on as well.Jinxiee16 Mar 15
Mar 15 903 Resto Sham 903 equipped Resto Sham looking for mythic raiding guild. 10/10h 1/10m exp. Willing to faction change and transfer for the right guild.. Raid times preferably between 7-11 server, ability to go later if required. 892 blood dk alt and 870ish prot war alt available if required.Creamtart19 Mar 15
Mar 15 4/10M Holy Paladin | LFguild Hey there :) I'm currently seeking a new home to continue prog with, I've got 4/10M exp as a holy paladin. Looking for somewhere that is at least 3/10M . I'm GMT+10/11. Looking for a 2 or 3 night per week guild, pref finishing time not later than 11pm if possible. I am ready and able to faction change and/or realm change. Add kazmo#6204 for a chat :)Kazmo10 Mar 15
Mar 15 [CLOSED]890+ R Druid and Mage LF +8GMT Guild ** Thanks for all the friend requests and posts! We've found a guild for trial and hopefully we get along for the long haul so that I don't have to make another post. :)** Hi all! As the title says, we are looking for a +8GMT guild to run heroic/mythic raids and mythic+ dungeons. This patch we are both 7/10 H NH experience through pugging and would like to join a core group of a semi hardcore guild that has steady +8gmt raid times. We are willing to transfer but have a strong preference for PVE servers. Just a little about ourselves: We both have played since classic (but we didn't know each other til after wotlk!) and were in progression raiding guilds. Took a break during Cata, came back again late MOP and took another break in WOD. We would love to go back to the days where we had a guild we could raid with and essentially, have fun together. We are both working adults (25, 28) now so we can commit to stable raiding times. I am applying for my druid: Rosevixen-Dath'Remar and he is applying for his mage Osky-Dath'Remar. If you have any questions or would like to chat, you can add me with my battletag: Huntressrose#1321. Thanks for your time.Rosevixen8 Mar 15
Mar 15 [A] 876 Resto Sham LF Casual Raiding Guild Hi all Healer and possibly warlock friend looking for a friendly raiding guild doing NH on a casual/semi-hardcore basis. Must be 7:30pm onwards ST for us to be able to make it to raid. I'm currently 876 Resto Shaman with Elemental off spec. Got to 4/10H on hunter before I switched toons because I prefer a healing role with ranged dps off spec. Willing to server change for the right guild but not keen on faction-changing. PM if you might have a home for me and my friend (can't speak entirely for him yet, just putting out feelers).Feylene6 Mar 15
Mar 15 890 casual LF new home Hey all, like it says on the can I'm looking for a new guild. My current progression is 10/10 normal and 9/10 heroic and my ilevel is a flat 890 with 4-set, CoF and two subpar legendaries. I run as enhance: 46 points Major offspec elemental: 35 Heroic dungeon clearing resto: N/A I'm currently based out of saurfang horde but am actively looking for an excuse to come back to an alliance server. PVE is a must, I've no trust in pvp servers For progression I'm NOT looking for a group to smash H gul'dan and jump into mythic with. I'm more then happy to level alts and continue running normal and heroic. That said if rp guilds exist anywhere I'm willing to consider them Availability is generally universal. There are no days where I'm unavailable and as of now I'm used to a 3 night schedule, pre 10pm is ideal I can bring alchemy to a guild if assisted with herbs. I've rank 3 in old war, seventh demon and starlight rose. I can also make cauldrons Finally I can be reached here, or through my b-tag. Spiral#1414Vazkai9 Mar 15
Mar 15 ( H ) 3/10 M NH Resto Shammy LF Guild Hey guys, I am currently looking for a new mythic raiding guild my ilvl is 901 equipped and I am currently 3/10 M NH Cleared. I would preferably like to raid 3 days a weekFrozendozzer8 Mar 15
Mar 15 899 H Pally & 897 F Warrior LF Mythic Team My partner and I are currently seeking a mythic raiding team who raid 2-3 nights a week, preferably 8pm-11pm EAST on Horde but we are willing to consider Alliance if an exceptional opportunity arises. We both have extensive Mythic/Heroic experience dating from WoLK/Cata continuing through every expansion. Our current prog is 7/7M EN and 10/10H NH. We are looking for a guild to call home, and to bring our skill and positive attitude. We work hard, completing mythic +s weekly and both have level 54 MS weapons with level 40 and 35 OS weapons. We are both dedicated and reliable and are looking for a group of raiders who are capable of putting in the hard yards to maximise their performance like ourselves. If you have any questions please contact myself at Alazza#1572 or my partner at Meltheone#1892Alazza13 Mar 15
Mar 15 Restro Druid ilvl 895 LF SG GUILD Hi, im from SG. Looking for a raiding spot in Mythic progression. Current ilvl is 895. Hopefully there is a SG guild that i can look up on. No issue on transfer. Add me at apolloto#1270Apolloto5 Mar 15