Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Sep 26 940 Disc priest and 936 MW Monk LFG Hey, We're a couple looking for a mature raiding guild (our current experience is 3/9 M, was 5/10 M in NH). We're 100% attendance raiders who are committed to getting bosses down and having a good time in the game. We are currently playing Discipline priest - ilevel 940 (Can Holy / Shadow if required) Mistweaver monk - ilevel 936 (Can potentially play all roles if required) We'd both prefer to stay healing but will consider different specs if the right guild is willing to allow leeway as our best performing roles are as healers. We're looking for an active guild that doesn't mind joking around but must be adult and conduct their raids maturely. We're not looking for an overly hardcore guild, just one that does mythic progression and prefer one that does some RBGs. Our only essential requirements are Alliance and OCE. We will server xfer. If your guild is looking for people like us please respond to this post and I'll get in contact with you. Thanks.Noòne8 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H]<Army of the Light> <Army of the Light> is a fresh raiding guild on Barthilas. We are currently 4/9H and looking to get AOTC's but looking to go into mythic progression in the future with a 20 man team. We raid 2 nights a week Thurs/Sun 7:30-10:30 PM +10GMT. We are currently looking to fill our roster with the current class/specs. Tank Full DPS MM/BM Hunter Mage S Priest Healer R Sham R Druid If your interested PM one of the officers in the guild or via battletag: Lightenup (Guild Master) tyler#6464 Firoches (Officer) Brandon#1621 Scorlin (Officer) Bio#6489 Toboot (Officer) Bozlaay#6201Mónkyouup0 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H](Barth)<Desync> is recruiting! 3/9M! Hi all! <Desync> is chill 2 day a week guild looking for reliable members to push Mythic prog. (Our Mythic progression is NOT hardcore). We are currently looking for; Tanks Full DPS (Any exceptional players with good logs can apply) S Priest Boomy Healer Full We would prefer you to be iLvl 920+, and some previous raiding experience would be preferred. Raiding History 13/13M HFC 3/7M EN 3/3H ToV 10/10H NH 9/9H ToS 3/9M ToS Raid Times 7:30pm-10:30pm(Sever time/ AEST) on Monday's and Wednesday's & Optional alt run on Saturdays 7:30pm-10:30pm(Sever time/ AEST) Feel free to reply, chuck me a message, or add me on Scheepish#1304Claudine46 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H] Tarot - Khaz'Goroth 4/9H 9/9 N Tarot (4/9 H, 9/9 N) is a casual / semi-hard guild, currently looking for new members for our raid team. We are looking for heals / dps, however welcoming to any and all! Our raid times are Wednesday 7:30 (casual run), Thursday / Friday 7:30 (prog runs). If this sounds appealing, contact Combichrist-Dath'Remar in game, or craigusj83#1302 Hope to hear from you!Combichrist0 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H] <Rule Thiry Four> Saurfang LF DPS/Heals We are a semi casual guild comprised of ex hardcore raiders who do not have the time to commit to hardcore raiding anymore. We raid 2 nights a week and also do M+/farm raids most nights of the week. Current prog 9/9H ToS 5/9M ToS Raid times WED 8-11 ST SUN 8-11 ST Looking to recruit Healers at the moment for our Core Raid team. Restoration Sham/Druid pref but all strong applicants considered. All DPS considered for core team, players who can provide logs get stronger consideration Add Thermic#1110 for a chatTherrmic0 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H] Frisky 5/9M LF DPS Hey all! We're <Frisky> a relaxed social mythic raiding guild on Barthilas. We have a very social and active guild, brought together by our goal to clear mythic in a timely manner each and every tier. 9/9H 5/9M Previous Tiers: 9/10M NH 3/3M ToV - Cutting edge 7/7M EN - Cutting edge https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Frisky Raid Times Wednesday, Sunday, Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm AEST (Server Time) Thursday Alt run 8:30pm-11:30pm AEST (Server Time) Looking for; Tanks: Closed Melee DPS: Rogue, Warrior, paladin Range DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Hunter, (with heal OS) * any DPS with tank/heal OS Frisky is also looking for experienced guild leaders to join us All players who believe that they are high performers and have a great attitude when prog raiding will be considered. We aren't hardcore but we still have expectations you must meet. Players applying should have a minimum ilvl 930+ with 59+ artifact traits. With mythic experience in current or previous tiers What we expect from you - Consistent attendance to raid nights, let us know in advance if you can't - Knowledge of the class that you are playing - Complete your own research for all raid encounters, come to raid prepared - Able to accept and learn from criticism - Not create drama, do what is asked of you - Understand that we may need to sit or rotate people based on a fight If you think that our guild might be a good fit for you, please apply below; https://goo.gl/forms/ia9WzCcqtcAUjqfh2 Add any officer to chat: Cookie#12895 - GM Purfect#1186 - Range Bugz#1363 - Melee Eleanor#1630 - HealsAmyr0 Sep 26
Sep 26 <Vicious Intent> 6/9M - LF RDPS/OS HEALS <Vicious Intent> Frostmourne (Alliance) 9/9H & 6/9M ToS We're a mature and relaxed guild with a focus on timely mythic progression. With an active player base we often hang out in our guild Discord and run a lot of Mythic +'s within guild. We're recruiting exceptional players to join our flexible raid roster, with high interest in the following classes/specs: - Balance Druid (with resto off spec) - Spriest (with holy or disc off spec) - Hunter **We urgently need a ranged dps with capable healing off spec, or a healer with capable ranged dps off spec!** Raid times: Wednesday 7.30pm - 10pm SVT (+10GMT) Thursday 7.30pm - 10pm SVT (+10GMT) Sunday 6.30pm - 8.30pm SVT (+10GMT) Required for raid: Discord, DBM, RC Loot Council, Weakauras Applicant requirements: Mature adult with a sense of humour Active player with progression-focus 935+ ilvl (preferred) For more info, or to organise a trial, message: Taliah#1174 Hero#6374 Moredotzbro#1680Taliah14 Sep 26
Sep 26 936 Resto Sham LF 9-12 SVT raid guild Returned to legion a few weeks ago after getting married and having to take a break. Cleared mythic xavius in 7.0 before stopping - looking to get back into mythic raiding at a time my wife will allow haha Must be 9pm onwards (GMT +10). Open to any server. ilvl 936 and very well itemised. Happy to discuss further and provide logs. Cheers, DaveBickerino10 Sep 26
Sep 26 927 Discipline Priest LF Guild I have 3/9M TOS, 8/10M NH, 2/3M TOV, 7/7M EN experience on my main, which is not this Priest. Looking to server transfer to a PVE OC realm to raid within my time zone (I'm U.S. living in Japan). Would prefer to raid in the JST afternoons, any day of the week is fine. If you are interested in validating my first statement, my main is Cinnsera-Proudmoore. I intend to still raid with my Paladin but I would like to raid also with my Priest, thus the request to raid in the later evenings JST. That way I can effectively raid with two guilds. Never miss raid nights. 100% attendance ever since I joined my Proudmoore guild. I'm very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. Will help push keys and kill mythic bosses.Cinndormi12 Sep 26
Sep 26 3/9 mythic shaman looking for guild 3/9 mythic shaman looking for guild ive played enhancement shaman the whole expansion but the guild i was in that just disbanded i was swapping to elemental to boost range so also have that to offer if you are looking for range im on frostmourne and im open to change server feel free to hit me upDagaraa18 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H]{Cael/Nagrand} <Cash Money>(GMT+10) 5/9M Cash Money A two-night a week raiding guild, on Nagrand. We're a pretty laidback group of individuals who have a passion for raiding, and are looking at recruiting more members for mythic raid progression. Although we're pretty casual, we are also quite an active guild. When not raiding, we spend a lot of our time pvping or doing mythic+'s - with the majority of our guild members and their alts being keystone masters (15+). One thing we do expect of our members, is to be well versed in the knowledge of their class and role, and thus not be a detriment to the team. If you can prove this, and you're interested, please apply! About Cash Money: One of the oldest guilds on the server. Transferred from Gilneas when Nagrand first opened up. Raided in one aspect or another, in every expansion of this game. Vanilla - Legion. Banter. We love banter! If you can't take a joke, or are sensitive to particular types of jokes, please don't apply. RL > Wow. We all have commitments, and we don't hold it against people if they can't always make a raid night, but saying that, we only raid two nights a week and it shouldn't become a habit. Raid Times: 9:30pm - 12am AEST (GMT +10), Thursday & Sunday Minimum ilvl requirements: ideally 915 Actively recruiting: 2 x Melee DPS (Tank OS a bonus) 1 x Ranged DPS Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/CB7dEWJWPIHP0T4A2 Further info? Contact any guild member in-game, and they'll forward you onto a relevant person.Bainz12 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H] US Area 52 - Morning Raiding Guild Hello hello Guild recruitment! [Needs more Taters] is currently looking for some solid dps to fill up our core raid team so we can push into mythic before the release of Antorus the Burning Throne and also push progression for Antorus as well! We raid 3 mornings a week at the moment, clearing up 9/9H with relative ease and doing alt runs on Thurs/Fri until we have our mythic squad ready! Once we are ready we will clear Heroic until necessary and devote the rest of our days to mythic progression. Our raid times are: Weds, Thurs, Fri: 9:30AM - 12:30PM EST or 9:30PM - 12:30AM GMT +8 for Oceanic peeps! We are currently looking for: Melee DPS - Rogues, Warriors Ranged DPS - Warlocks, Hunters, Boomies Tank and healer spots are pretty full at the moment, but feel free to hit me up! I'd love to hear from you, as we will be needing some flexies for mythic progression! For the most part, we are looking for people around the 915-920 equipped ilvl and at least 60 concordance! If you're interested please let me know! Mahv#1846 - Raid Lead :) I look forward to hearing from you guys! Loltwizted#1817 - Guild MasterSoju0 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H] Unholy Redemption - Heroic Guild LFM Unholy Redemption is an heroic raiding guild - We raid Sunday and Monday nights 10pm AEST (8pm WA time) - 1am AEST (11pm WA time). We are 7/9H our members are working professionals who log on to WoW as a release from everyday stress including that pesky wife and kids. If you are a committed raider or group of raiders looking to work through Heroic content with a guild of like-minded players who believe in Real Life > WoW but enjoy the challenge of progressing through content with people willing to laugh, then perhaps UR is the place for you. We are looking for - Healer - Druid or Shammy DPS - Hunters, Priests, DK (with tank OS) ** all other classes considered PM BigJ#1277 on battlenet or contact me on Discord BigJ#0728 and we can chat further.Bigj0 Sep 26
Sep 26 [A] <Viva la Maceron> 4/9M 2 Nights/Week LFM Viva la Maceron is a Frostmourne based raiding guild that is now changing to 3 nights a week! We are a guild focused on consistent progression while being able to have a joke at the same time. RAID DAYS/TIMES Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 8pm-11pm ST CURRENT PROGRESSION 4/9M Tomb of Sargeras RECRUITING Currently recruiting all classes and specs to fill out our roster. Add TalaMoana#1225 for a chat in game or apply directly at http://www.vivalamaceron.comAv2 Sep 26
Sep 26 <Departed Rebels> looking for DPS Departed Rebels is a fun, relaxed guild on Khaz and Dath looking to bring new raiders into our main raid team. We are seeking some DPS to round out our team! Our main raid nights are Mon, Wed, Fri 9pm-11pm ST. We are currently 8/9H ToS. We are happy to teach people, and help gear committed players. We use Twitch voice coms, and are a fun & social bunch. We run lots of keystones together and have plenty of R18 bants. If you're interested in joining contact LadyNox#11754 or TGLIKE#6124Avelora2 Sep 26
Sep 26 LF Late night / Weekend Guild N/AStyle0 Sep 26
Sep 25 Booze Fiends H Amanthul 3/9M LFM Hey all, Booze Fiends (H) Aman'thul are currently 3/9M and are looking for Dps to fill out our heroic/mythic team. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 8/1030Pm server time, with an alts/open run monday 8/1030 and daily mythic plus keys. We are looking for dps of most varieties, with a need for off spec healers! For more info hit me up on bnet Phate#1660Phåte0 Sep 25
Sep 25 [A] Tempest Dath/Khaz - Heroic Focus <Tempest> of Khaz'goroth/Dath'remar is recruiting! We are a laid back 21+ guild based in Australia for the most part. We understand that some don't have a large amount of time to commit to raiding due to real life commitments- jobs, kids, hassles etc :P Because of this we are dedicated to providing a stress free raiding environment 2 days per week in addition to an active social community. Check us out at discord https://discord.gg/eNn7ugT We are currently 9/9H and complete current raid meta achievements once AoTC is accomplished, we also sometimes give mythic a bash although it is not our main focus. Social apps are available for all classes and levels! If this sounds like the guild for you please contact us! Previous tier progression was 1/7M, 3/3H and 10/10H NH Raiding info: We raid from 8pm sharp server time Sundays and Wednesdays for 3 hours and use epgp for loot distribution. Recruitment openings: We are currently very full on melee but would be happy to talk to ranged classes But whatever your role, if you feel we would be a good fit please contact us for further discussion on a possible trial. If this sounds like you, or you would like some more info please pst or mail Aereth (Aereth#1439).Aereth92 Sep 25
Sep 25 Not the Average Recruitment Post Its a fact of life as you get older your responsibilities grow and ample free time to yourself becomes a thing of the past. Its balancing act between doing just enough wife dailies to drop that wife aggro, knowing in your heart you'll never truly become exalted with her no matter how hard you try. Other things become more important then grinding out that raid progression early on in a tier, like making sure your kids have their well fed buff before logging them out in their bedrooms for the night. If you can relate to this you're the person we are looking for. Core of our guild has been together for years and over those years we've all gotten old and we all have these things they call responsibilities getting in the way of us slaying internet dragons at our will. Once upon a time raiding 2 or 3 times a week was the norm. Along the way we've lost a couple of good players and as a result of this we decided to become a 1 night a week raid guild in MoP. We've always had a small tight-knit roster who up until flex raiding was released only ran 10 man heroic content, at one stage being top ten guild in Cataclysmic on the server Frostmourne. Since flex and mythic raids were made available we've struggled with maintaining a reliable roster. We've always wanted to keep that small guild feel so along the way we've lost a few here and there to pursue mythic content or larger more robust guilds, this has been our biggest issue. As a guild our aim is to raid once a week and do all Heroic content before new content is released. Currently 10/10 H NH. Seeking those with similar circumstances outside of Wow to join us on Thursday nights to take it to the Legion. One Night Stand - Khaz/Dath Alliance - Thursday 8pm- 11ish pm Add one of use if ya wanna talk more. Grim#1230 Valnum#1297Grimstein18 Sep 25
Sep 25 [A] <Völtage> Khaz/Dath (3/9M ToS) Recruiting Völtage is currently seeking committed raiders to join our progression team as we clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Currently Seeking: Ranged/melee dps. If you don't see your class/spec please get ahold of us as all candidates will be considered. Raid Times in AEST: Wednesday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Thursday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 Server time. Organised Mythic Keystone runs Mon/Friday nights About us Formed in the final weeks of Nighthold with the intention of pushing high end raiding, we managed to achieve "Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan" and push the guild into the server top 10. Now the focus has switched to Tomb of Sargeras. Currently sitting on 3/9 Mythic, and still top 10 server. We're constantly running keystones, arenas and battlegrounds, but the main focus is to down mythic content. Get in touch with: Grim#1548 Vycer#1500 DoggadogJR#1662 Alternatively just /who Völtage in-game and ask for an Officer. Thanks.Grimmerz0 Sep 25
Sep 25 aftermath-frostmourne 9/9H 5/9M TOS LFM <Aftermäth> -Raid Schedule- Wednesday , Thursday & Sunday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST (AEST) -Raid Information- *What's the attendance requirement? We're asking you to attend ALL raid nights 100% of the time if you can not attend inform raid leader,Gm,Officers. *What addons are required for raiding? DBM or BigWigs & RC Lootcouncil angry assignments *What platform is used for voice chat? Discord. *How is loot handled? Loot is distributed Via Loot Council have high attendance and perform everyone will get there fair share at loot. If interested in a position in the guild and would like to progress through the raid teir in a fun team please add me to Btag for a chat. battletag. MickyD#11180 - Guild Master & Raid Leader Thank you!Knawty31 Sep 25
Sep 25 Nutbush City Limits - Barthilas Hey! Nutbush City Limits are a bunch of 8/9H Experienced raiders looking to fill the final spots in our roster. We are after a healer and melee dps of 920+ ilvl to prog KJ and go into M prog. We raid Wednesday 8-11pm and Sunday 7:30 - 10:30pm server time! Healers: 1x Healer (pref Rdruid but all considered) Melee dps: 1xRogue (but all will be considered) Ranged dps: 1x Balance Druid (pref but all will be considered) If you are interested message on bnet! Battle tag: Chloepaige#1588 :)Breë3 Sep 25
Sep 25 Recently returned Spriest LF GMT+8 Guild. Hey Friends, 5/9M Exp on my MW Monk before quitting. Gearing this Spriest up now, but won't take long. Looking to get back into some raiding. Has to be after 8:30pm AEST. Leave some btags here, cheers.Ixzagain11 Sep 25
Sep 24 [A]<Lobster Farm> Late Night, LFM Mythic <Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Currently need PATIENT players who are willing to jump into Mythic with us! At this point all we need are the numbers! /Requirements/ Raid experience is a must. Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ /Progress/ We are currently 9/9 H TOS with the members currently here, but we need more to start Mythic progression!!! Leader has: 8/10 M NH 3/9 M TOS /Current Days/Times/ We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic/Antorus progression starts Tuesday: 11:45pm-3am CST Thursday: 11:45pm-3am CST Once Mythic/Antorus starts we will be adding: Wednesday: 11:45pm-3am /Recruitment/ /Tanks/ Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class. /Healers/ Resto Druid Resto shaman Holy Paladin Disc/Holy Priest /DPS/ Anything but Hunter or Druid. /Loot/ Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal. /Contact/ For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to: Spoodle#1452 (GM)Twigysmalls2 Sep 24
Sep 24 [A] Back Up Plan Caelestrasz / Nagrand 5/9M <Back Up Plan> 5/9M ToS - semi casual Alliance guild is recruiting dedicated raiders for core team. Raid times 7pm-10pm Fri & Sun server time with optional farm night Wed. Targeting an exceptional healer (except pally) but will consider all solid apps. Logs preferred. Contact me or an officer in game for details. Myles - Myles#6947 Baloy - Baloy#11290Myles1 Sep 24
Sep 24 [H] <Rule Thiry Four> Saurfang LF DPS/Heals We are a semi casual guild comprised of ex hardcore raiders who do not have the time to commit to hardcore raiding anymore. We raid 2 nights a week and also do M+/farm raids most nights of the week. Raid times WED 8-11 ST SUN 8-11 ST Looking to recruit Healers at the moment for our Core Raid team. Restoration Sham/Druid pref but all strong applicants considered. All DPS considered for core team, players who can provide logs get stronger consideration Add Thermic#1110 for a chatTherrmic0 Sep 24
Sep 24 [A]<Tactical Pause> 1Night - 2/9M ToS Looking to take a step back in WoW but still want to progress through raiding content or not able to commit the time you used to? Tactical Pause is a newly formed guild at the start of legion. Guild is based on Frostmourne. Created by friends from ex semi-hardcore and hardcore guilds. Relaxed guild environment and raid team with constant banter during raids. Currently looking for new members (predominately DPS classes) to progress into mythic raiding and further content. Schedule Sunday - 8:00pm - 12:00pm (AEDT // GMT+10) Contact If you wish to join the team or any questions, contact me on Bnet. Btag: Twig#1232Xtwigg7 Sep 24
Sep 24 <Orbit> 4/9M LF Tank <Orbit> - Frostmourne is an Australian-based Mythic raiding guild currently looking for a Guardian Druid or Blood DK to join our mythic team. We are currently 3/9M and looking to clear ToS before the next tier. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm AEST, with an optional heroic clear on Sundays. Ideally looking for a Guardian Druid, Blood DK or Brewy. If you're interested, hit us up on Bnet : Striggen#1422 LeQuack #11536 Alpa #1590Striig0 Sep 24
Sep 24 <Last Shot> 1/9m 9/9h ToS LFM Last Shot is a PVE focused guild on Barthilas. Our Goal is to clear all content. Current Progression 1/9m ToS Our raid times Wednesday 8-11 Thursday 8-11 Monday 8-11 We Always welcome applications and keep them private. Currently recruitment is open for all roles To apply to the guild contact nadz on btag at Nadz#1921Nädz6 Sep 24
Sep 23 [A] <Struggle Bus> Saurfang <Struggle Bus> (A) Saurfang - A brand new guild going to be focused on raiding, currently looking to recruit members of all classes to form a small tight-knit community. Raiding Raiding schedule is currently Wednesday 7-10PM server time, we will likely expand to raid Thursdays too eventually. About Struggle Bus We are a friendly, relaxed guild who don't mind a wipe or 6. Always happy to help with gearing or learning your class/spec. We will not use Warcraft logs or any other monitoring processes as we're just here to play the game and have a good time doing it. We are going to keep this guild small to ensure every member feels valued. Applications If you're interested in joining us you can contact us through the contacts below; Catflap#11833 Tbowman#1789 Thanks!Phàllus1 Sep 23
Sep 23 Barthilas(H) <Metanoia> weekend guild 1pm ST we are a semi casual weekend raiding guild progressing throu Mythic ToS our raid time are saturday 1pm-4pm sunday 1pm-4pm we have a core raiding group that are looking to expand for more dps (perf ranged) as we progress throu Mythic ToS . we in urgent need of dps that r mechanically strong and knows how to listen to raid calls,min 920ilvl+ we uses EPGP system as loot wisper Meenz ingame or any officer Aurah Mininaa WagwanrastaAurah0 Sep 23
Sep 23 938 Veng Tank LFG Hey All, I'm currently on a mini-break and will be looking to return to the raiding scene in a few weeks time (got some stuff to deal with currently) - and so I'm just chasing a quick look as to what is currently around. I've played as Vengeance for most of the expansion (and would prefer to stay as DH), but also have Guardian Druid and Blood DK (both 925+ iLvl) which I can play at pretty decent levels, just not 110% comfortable with them. Ideally looking for a 2 night a week guild that starts to be around 07:00PM AEST (Server Time) - I can be flexible with days/times. I'd be happy with any meaningfully progressed guild where I am able to tank (even you Heroic only guilds ;P). Thanks!Liladriah4 Sep 23
Sep 23 LF Guild hey guys im a new player on realm Caelestrasz am looking for a friendly guild i can join, dont know what to expect but just trying to find some cool people only level 31Essencefox0 Sep 23
Sep 23 <Aegis> [H] Dreadmaul-Thaurissan - 9/9H - LFM Aegis Hello there! Aegis is looking for more members as we look to consolidate a solid raid team for next tier. We are 9/9H for ToS, and have cleared all content in previous patches. Raid Days We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 7:30PM AEST until 10:30PM AEST. More about Aegis We're a relaxed guild that likes to have a bit of fun while we get content down. Next tier we will be using RC Loot Council for loot distribution. We also have groups going fairly regularly for M10+ for the weekly caches. What we are after People that are competent with their classes, but in particular: Tank x 1 (as a backup) DPS x 3-4 (prefer ranged but will take melee if solid) Healer x 1-2 (druid, pally) Questions and Contact Any questions feel free to add me on Battle.net, tag is Grad #11555, or in game is Gradly-Thaurissan.Gradly5 Sep 23
Sep 23 <Magister Mortalis> 9/9H W/F/Sat 8-11PM Magister Mortalis Alliance | 9/9 Heroic | Looking for more! We are a small, tight-knit family who are interested in progressing through Heroic ToS and beyond. Although we consider ourselves a group of mature, casual players, make no mistake that we will knuckle down and get serious when we need to. Currently, we are looking for more like-minded people to join our guild for Heroic Tomb, with the intent to move to Mythic and Argus raids. At this point, the primary roles that we are looking to fill include 1 tank and a mix of ranged and melee DPS. We are committed to helping our guildmates progress through the new content while providing a stable, fun, and learning-friendly environment. Ideal candidates for raid will: • be willing to download raid add-ons as required by the guild; • be open to learning and constructive feedback; • be available and willing to commit to the schedule; • be patient! We’re all learning; Raid Schedule Guild raids are scheduled for Wednesday, Friday, and Saturdays from 8-11 PM ST. If this sounds like the guild for you, please feel free to contact our GM/officers: • Guild Master: aninjasloth#1832 • Officer: Leebot#11554 • Officer: Muh#11255 • Officer: Mareadne#6316 While we are focused on progressing through end game raid content, Magister Mortalis is still always open to anyone interested.Abberlaine1 Sep 23
Sep 23 Holy/shadow priest ilvl 891 fri/sat nights Holy Priest/ shadow looking for guild OCE can raid only Friday and Saturday nights as I work very often. I have taken a rest form wow for a few years. I did raid back in lich king expansion 25 man heroics so I am a bit late this expansion! so I am looking to get back into it! happy to transfer. I am 891 ilvl currently as holy. can play shadow very well also. I am a fast learner and always on time :) professions are alch/jewelGoldenwomen0 Sep 23
Sep 22 [H][A52]9/9H Morning/ Evening Guild LFM Hey all! <Needs More Taters> is a brand-new semi-hardcore 9/9H ToS guild looking for fun, mature, skilled players to kill more bosses in good company. We have two teams available: Morning team - 9:30 AM-12:30 PM Eastern; Weds, Thurs, and Fri. Needs - DPS, primarily ranged. Full on DH, sorry. Evening team - 8-11 PM Eastern; also Weds, Thurs, and Fri. Needs - A bit of everything. Please be 915+ with Concordance, and be ready to link logs for the toon you wish to play. Casual players are also very welcome. Have questions? Want to join the Tater Team? Add Mahv#1846 and let’s chat. Hope to see you around!Soju4 Sep 22
Sep 22 934 Vengeance DH 9/9H 934 Vengeance DH lf raiding team for mythic progression, willing to transfer. been guildless since SoO and have pugged aotc since then. Christiansm#1700Graceful2 Sep 22
Sep 22 Recently returned Arms War LF Late guild Hey Guys, Looking for a guild on this warrior. 5/9M Exp on my main before I quit due to not enjoying monk. Looking to play Arms, super undergeared at the moment so would need a week or two to gear up before I'm ready for raiding. Leave btags here and ill add you when I get home. Cheers!Wtbtankpls5 Sep 22
Sep 21 <Völtage> Khaz'goroth/Dath LF Mythic raiders. Völtage is currently seeking committed raiders to join our progression team as we clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Currently Seeking: Rogue Windwalker monk Feral druid Mage These classes would be ideal although all classes/specs will be considered particularly dps classes. Raid Times: Wednesday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Thursday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 Server time. Organised Mythic Keystone runs Monday/Friday nights About Us: A relatively young guild formed in the final weeks of Nighthold with the intention of pushing high end raiding, we managed to achieve 'Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan' and push the guild into the server top 50. The majority of the core is made up of ex hardcore and mythic raiders from other realms who decided on a slightly more relaxed environment. Now the focus has switched to Tomb of Sargeras. After the first few weeks of Tomb we have managed to get 9/9 heroic and now 3/9 Mythic and into the realm top 10, with the intention of clearing as far as we can into ToS and going even further once Antares drops. Outside of raiding, we are actively running keystones, arenas and battlegrounds, but the core motivation is to down mythic content. As a guild we run a busy and thriving discord for voice comms and dank memes, with there always being a number of people online to talk to with the age demographic ranging from around 17 to late 50's. Loot distribution is handled via Loot Council, so if you have any questions regarding that feel free to ask. If this sounds like something you would be interested in learning more about please get in touch with: Grim#1548 Valashu#1337 Vycer#1500 DoggadogJR#1662 Alternatively just /who Völtage in-game and ask for an Officer. Thanks in advance.Grimmerz0 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H]Jubei'thos<Celestial> 3/9M R>Healers/MDPS Recruitment: We are currently looking to fill out our core group with some more members, building out core team for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Looking for the following: Tank: - MDPS: DK, Warrior RDPS: Mage, Ele Shaman Heals: Holy Pally, MW Monk and Resto Druid Other classes are welcome to enquire! About Us: Celestial is a raiding guild comprised of a group of like minded folks who aim to do the best they can while raiding in a chill environment. Ultimately, our goal is to have a fun time and kill big bads. Raiding Schedule: We currently raid on these dates and times: Wednesday: 7:30-9:30pm ST Thursday: 7:30-9:30pm ST Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm ST These times can fluctuate depending on the night, but usually it adds up to about 7 hours a week. We do normal and will transition into heroics on saturdays. We also welcome anyone who is just looking for a place to hang out to join too! Contact: If you have any questions about our guild, please contact any of the following Celestial members: -Nra-Gundrak - Real ID: Nra#11112 -Splatts-Jubei'thos - Real ID: Splatts#1734 -Hayden-Jubei'thos - Real ID: LeeTNooB#1799Nra27 Sep 21
Sep 21 [A] Civilian thur/mon 8pm 3/9M LF dps/heal Progression: All heroics cleared 6/10M NH 3/9M TOS Schedule: Mon/Thur 8pm - 11pm Needs: We need range DPS. We are also open to the idea of a group invite. Maybe youre in a similar situation and cant get a raid going for mythic, or are a small group of friends who would like to raid together. ilvl 910+ and we dont care what content youve cleared, so long as you can demonstrate your class ability, listen and pick up mechanics quickly. About Us: We formed towards the end of vanilla. We maintained a consistant roster up to SOO and we cleared most of the heroic/mythic content but with the removal of 10 man raids being able to do mythic content, the social aspect of our small team fell apart while trying to grow to support 20 members and a lot of our long term members quit the game. Those of us who remained pugged around until mid NH when we decided to reform. We got back into clearing mythic content but have stagnated with TOS mythic due to the IRL boss keeping a bunch of raiders from making 1 of the raid nights. Were looking to fill the team with people who can consistently make both raid nights. Civilian has always been a casual guild with a serious attitude to raid progress but we understand RL happens. We are all adults and theres often banter and some filthy conversations but its in good fun. Oh, and all the bad dad jokes you can handle. add Eagle#1797 or Dows#11890 if you want to talkCalleigh0 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] <Apoc WoW> 3/9M | 2-night | LFM 4 Mythic Right now: Currently 3/9M ToS. LFM core spot players. High demand for: Ranged: Any of Shadow Priest / Ele / Boomie / Mage / Lock. Melee: Any of DK / Rogue / Warr / DH / Ret. Other Classes 100% still encouraged to contact if looking. The Guild: <Apocalypse WoW> on Jubei’Thos is a Vanilla born Guild with a strong history of end-content raiding. We are seeking like-minded players who love having fun in the game, but can turn their focus on for bosses and find value in accomplishing goals as a team. We have a strong mechanic orientated group, and looking to clear Mythic within the Tier. Our continuing focus is to provide a stable raiding environment, with consistency in policies and loot rules, where personal accountability feels encouraged, and we are effective with our time. What we can offer: Experienced Raid Leader. Willingness to work with players. Transparency in loot. A friendly raid atmosphere. A Guild with a strong player base to enjoy all game content with. What we are looking for: Players currently in Mythic content, or those in Heroic wanting to take the step. Players who love their Class, and seek to bring all they can from it. A high attendance rate, and to let us know in advance if you can’t make it. A friendly/positive attitude. Raid days: Wednesday - 7:15 - 11:00 SVT Sunday - 7:15 - 11:00 SVT Contact: If this sounds good to you, or you’d like to find out more, drop us a line on the Btags below or leave yours and we will follow-up: - Huriken#1357 - Scyion#1975 We look forward to hearing from you! /cheersFalion13 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H] Theory 8/9H looking for range/1 tank Theory is a 3 month old guild currently sitting at 8/9 H ToS working our way into mythic, we are looking for players with the same mind set as us. Its a no drama within the guild, and we are happy to help people gear if needed. Realm:Barthilas Raid times: Sunday, Monday nights 7-11pm AEST What we are looking for: Range dps: Hunter,Boomkin,Mage Tank: Monk,Warrior, Bear,pally what we can offer: friendly guild always willing to help each other out, a friendly non toxic raid team that always has a laugh and fun while downing bosses. We supply feasts and flasks with guild repairs. how to contact me: btag: Euphoria#11409 or reply on the forumLució0 Sep 21
Sep 21 899 blood dk Looking for guild to help progress into raiding and mythics. Dreadmaul server. Available after 8 server time usually HordeBummnuts1 Sep 21
Sep 21 [H]<Salt Vendor> Saurfang 9/9H - 2 Nights Salt Vendor (Saurfang) are looking for some additional members to assist with clearing the rest of Heroic TOS (9/9) and get ready for the next raiding tier. We're a fairly laid back guild with a mixture of players who play casually (couple days a week) to players who are on every day. We raid 2 nights a week - Wed 9pm to 11pm and Sun 7.30pm to 11pm (Server Time) and our concentration is on clearing Heroic content. What we're looking for: DPS: Warriors (either spec) Death Knight (either spec) Shadow Priest Other classes are more than welcome to enquire. If interested, please speak to the following in-game: Maudib (Deeax#6526) Beefsteaky Sekmett Keksiq HolydarkradMaudib1 Sep 21
Sep 20 [A] [Frostmourne] Vitare 5/9M LF Ret Vitare is a seasoned and active guild which has transferred and first originated from the early days of Barthilas. We are a 20 man Alliance raiding guild focused on progression and hard mode raiding content. You can find us on http://vitare.shivtr.com. We currently raid 3 nights per week: ... However, if applying please note that raids will occasionally run over time when we are close to a progression kill. We are currently looking for like-minded raiders to join us for Mythic raids. We're after experienced Mythic raiders who would be willing to pull their weight and commit to progression together and take their attendance and performance seriously. We are currently recruiting: Melee DPS: ... We have a pretty tight-knit group of raiders; we play this game to have fun, crack jokes and kill bosses. Our goal of each tier cycle is to clear as much as we possibly can, as well as picking up any achievements, including the meta. Outside of our raids, we have a strong PVP group, do occasional alt runs and smash out M+'s. We are a very chill and welcoming guild; we know the names of eachother's girlfriends (fictional or not) and are friendly enough to even write a Facebook comment on your birthday. Many of us share a stupid kind of ruthless humour and are able to make jokes out of anything. "We aren't just a community, we're a family" ~Roguescreed, 2013. "WE ARE A FAMILY. We are one" ~Caji, 2013. "Gayyyyyyyyyyyy" ~Everyone else, 2013. Feel free to contact myself: ... Or Addyluv, Razziia or Deathpun in game if you have any inquiries. Otherwise, to apply as a raider to our current raiding team, create a new application at http://vitare.shivtr.com/users/sign_up :)Edan35 Sep 20
Sep 20 [H] <Rule Thiry Four> Saurfang LF DPS/Heals We are a semi casual guild comprised of ex hardcore raiders who do not have the time to commit to hardcore raiding anymore. We raid 2 nights a week and also do M+/farm raids most other nights. Raid times WED 8-11 ST SUN 8-11 ST Looking to recruit Healers and DPS at the moment for our Core Raid team. Players who can provide logs get stronger consideration Add Thermic#1110 for a chatTherrmic0 Sep 20
Sep 20 <Royal>H Barthilas 5/9M <Royal> (Barthilas - Horde) Royal is a Sydney based guild that raids 3 nights per week, the guild was founded to cater for raiders with busy lives who want to raid and still get results whilst keeping up with current content. Currently we are 9/9 heroic & 4/9 mythic Monday 7:30pm to 10pm st Thursday 7:30pm to 10pm st Wednesday 7pm to 10pm st Recruiting the following dps; Eley/Enchance Shaman Warlock Hunter Shadow Priest Rogue Mage Warrior Requirements are 56+ AL & 915+ ilvl For more information please contact GM - Yennora#1179 RL - Banjo#12207Yennorâ1 Sep 20
Sep 20 [A-FM]<Saltlord> 9/9H LFM for mythic W/Th Hello there! Do you play wow for fun? Are you good at playing wow for fun? Are you looking for a guild that likes to hang out, crack jokes, and at the same time casually coincidentally show up two nights a week at a designated time to push raid content? Saltlord are a casual 2 night a raid guild that raid Wednesday/Thursday night (7:30pm SVT-10:30pm) and are looking for more players to complete its mythic team! If you like to have a good time and good banter but want to push harder content, look no further than us! We strive to maintain the balance between a relaxed raiding environment but also with the ambition of one that achieves a lot. We also push mythic+ and aim to get maximum weekly chests for as many people as we can and start up groups for normal for AP and Lego chance! We're looking for strong DPS and another tank to round out our numbers, Drop me (Minh#1846) or Taras (Riotcontrol #1792) a line on bnet to have a chat!Deminhhunter5 Sep 20