Oceanic Guild Recruitment

Mar 15 De Cosa Nostra Recruitment De Cosa Nostra is looking to build its ranks. We are social, friendly and helpful. Our goal is to raid asap. If you want to raid but can't seem to get a go, need to gear up but can't get run's were the guild for you. We are only new so you would be getting in on the ground floor and will build with us and grow to be a strong raiding team. We are looking for dedicated members that are active, friendly and love to play the game. The guild also needs a dedicated Raid Leader, someone that is patient, friendly not a screamer, someone willing to grow along side our members. We will accept everyone and anyone above the age of 18. Come join us, grow with us, build with us. post a comment here with your ingame char name and I will find you. Thanks Tueuse, Nagrand, Oceanic AmericasTueuse0 Mar 15
Mar 15 896 Holy Paladin Looking For Raiding Home As the title says i am currently seeking a new raiding home. I am currently located on Barthilas[H] but i am open to both server and faction changing. My current progression for Legion so far is 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M and i will link logs to each raid tier below. The Nighthold https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18512375/latest#metric=hps Trial of Valor (Mythic Logs are set to private by guild but have achievements to prove the kills) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18512375/12/#metric=hps Emerald Nightmare https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18512375/10/#metric=hps If you think i may be a good fit for your guild please contact me at: Stars#1465 Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/St%C3%A0rs/advancedStàrs11 Mar 15
Mar 15 [A] 4/10M 906 RShaman LF FM Guild 906 Resto Shaman (and friend) are looking for a guild. Both have 4/10M kills. Shaman (Mizuyuri): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Mizuyuri/advanced Shaman would also consider re-rolling to a Frost DK. The other player has multiple level 110s with 25 AK + Legendaries, able to be used. Of those, the most geared and Mythic ready toon is a Paladin (Protection Mainspec). Our ideal guild: - Is based on Frostmourne Alliance - Raids 3 times a week (preferrably not Friday or Saturday nights) - Raids a minimum of 9 hours per week - Does not already have a core Resto Shaman - Can accommodate both players into the core - Has a reliable roster - Is active outside of raid times If interested, please get in touch. Neither player is locked to Mythics this week. Knack#1487Ysiad5 Mar 15
Mar 15 <Bacon and Egg> (A) Frostmourne <Bacon and Egg> Led by breakfast enthusiasts from all over Australia and NZ. We have a strong, active community of players who are always running a keystone or 2. After only being open for under 2 weeks, we have come a long way. Putting together a great core and pushing to 7/10H in our first week together. Our raid times are Wed/Sun 8PM ST - 10:30/11pm ST We are currently looking for; All Dps! Add Futhermocka#1417 :)Brìck14 Mar 15
Mar 15 877 Guardian Druid LF raiding guild 877 ILVL Druid Tank looking for a guild that is just starting out in nighthold and looking to progress further . i am a returning player and havnt had the opportunity to do alot of raiding this xpac ( only cleared normal EN ).i am from NZ so perfer raid times between 6pm -10pm ST Real ID : Totalkiwi#1560Dannik0 Mar 15
Mar 15 [A] Quintessential 9/10H NH LFM NO LONGER LOOKING AT THIS TIME Raid times: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday from 7:30 - 10:30 SVT Quintessential a Frostmourne based guild was a guild formed in Warlords, by a group of friends with varying experience. Since forming we have had decent results from HFC into the current legion tier of The Nighthold. Currently we are 10/10N and 9/10H Nighthold and are looking for a few members to polish up our roster as we will progressing into mythic Nighthold very soon. Currently looking for: DPS - Ranged and Melee 2 Healers - Hpal or Hpriest Preference Tank - Core position available We also have groups who are constantly running M+ and we at the moment we have an extra non compulsory day on Sundays where at the moment we are running Normal NH for alts. So outside of raiding there is generally plenty of other things going on as well.Jinxiee16 Mar 15
Mar 15 903 Resto Sham 903 equipped Resto Sham looking for mythic raiding guild. 10/10h 1/10m exp. Willing to faction change and transfer for the right guild.. Raid times preferably between 7-11 server, ability to go later if required. 892 blood dk alt and 870ish prot war alt available if required.Creamtart19 Mar 15
Mar 15 4/10M Holy Paladin | LFguild Hey there :) I'm currently seeking a new home to continue prog with, I've got 4/10M exp as a holy paladin. Looking for somewhere that is at least 3/10M . I'm GMT+10/11. Looking for a 2 or 3 night per week guild, pref finishing time not later than 11pm if possible. I am ready and able to faction change and/or realm change. Add kazmo#6204 for a chat :)Kazmo10 Mar 15
Mar 15 [CLOSED]890+ R Druid and Mage LF +8GMT Guild ** Thanks for all the friend requests and posts! We've found a guild for trial and hopefully we get along for the long haul so that I don't have to make another post. :)** Hi all! As the title says, we are looking for a +8GMT guild to run heroic/mythic raids and mythic+ dungeons. This patch we are both 7/10 H NH experience through pugging and would like to join a core group of a semi hardcore guild that has steady +8gmt raid times. We are willing to transfer but have a strong preference for PVE servers. Just a little about ourselves: We both have played since classic (but we didn't know each other til after wotlk!) and were in progression raiding guilds. Took a break during Cata, came back again late MOP and took another break in WOD. We would love to go back to the days where we had a guild we could raid with and essentially, have fun together. We are both working adults (25, 28) now so we can commit to stable raiding times. I am applying for my druid: Rosevixen-Dath'Remar and he is applying for his mage Osky-Dath'Remar. If you have any questions or would like to chat, you can add me with my battletag: Huntressrose#1321. Thanks for your time.Rosevixen8 Mar 15
Mar 15 [A] 876 Resto Sham LF Casual Raiding Guild Hi all Healer and possibly warlock friend looking for a friendly raiding guild doing NH on a casual/semi-hardcore basis. Must be 7:30pm onwards ST for us to be able to make it to raid. I'm currently 876 Resto Shaman with Elemental off spec. Got to 4/10H on hunter before I switched toons because I prefer a healing role with ranged dps off spec. Willing to server change for the right guild but not keen on faction-changing. PM if you might have a home for me and my friend (can't speak entirely for him yet, just putting out feelers).Feylene6 Mar 15
Mar 15 890 casual LF new home Hey all, like it says on the can I'm looking for a new guild. My current progression is 10/10 normal and 9/10 heroic and my ilevel is a flat 890 with 4-set, CoF and two subpar legendaries. I run as enhance: 46 points Major offspec elemental: 35 Heroic dungeon clearing resto: N/A I'm currently based out of saurfang horde but am actively looking for an excuse to come back to an alliance server. PVE is a must, I've no trust in pvp servers For progression I'm NOT looking for a group to smash H gul'dan and jump into mythic with. I'm more then happy to level alts and continue running normal and heroic. That said if rp guilds exist anywhere I'm willing to consider them Availability is generally universal. There are no days where I'm unavailable and as of now I'm used to a 3 night schedule, pre 10pm is ideal I can bring alchemy to a guild if assisted with herbs. I've rank 3 in old war, seventh demon and starlight rose. I can also make cauldrons Finally I can be reached here, or through my b-tag. Spiral#1414Vazkai9 Mar 15
Mar 15 ( H ) 3/10 M NH Resto Shammy LF Guild Hey guys, I am currently looking for a new mythic raiding guild my ilvl is 901 equipped and I am currently 3/10 M NH Cleared. I would preferably like to raid 3 days a weekFrozendozzer8 Mar 15
Mar 15 899 H Pally & 897 F Warrior LF Mythic Team My partner and I are currently seeking a mythic raiding team who raid 2-3 nights a week, preferably 8pm-11pm EAST on Horde but we are willing to consider Alliance if an exceptional opportunity arises. We both have extensive Mythic/Heroic experience dating from WoLK/Cata continuing through every expansion. Our current prog is 7/7M EN and 10/10H NH. We are looking for a guild to call home, and to bring our skill and positive attitude. We work hard, completing mythic +s weekly and both have level 54 MS weapons with level 40 and 35 OS weapons. We are both dedicated and reliable and are looking for a group of raiders who are capable of putting in the hard yards to maximise their performance like ourselves. If you have any questions please contact myself at Alazza#1572 or my partner at Meltheone#1892Alazza13 Mar 15
Mar 15 Restro Druid ilvl 895 LF SG GUILD Hi, im from SG. Looking for a raiding spot in Mythic progression. Current ilvl is 895. Hopefully there is a SG guild that i can look up on. No issue on transfer. Add me at apolloto#1270Apolloto5 Mar 15
Mar 14 . .Sharkradical2 Mar 14
Mar 14 LF Mythic Raiding Guild 906 Elemental Shaman looking for mythic raiding guild that will end by 8:30 PM ST latest.Nasheèd3 Mar 14
Mar 14 903 Equipped Disc Priest LF Mythic Guild Discipline Priest looking for a core healer spot in a guild that is already on Mythic NH (pref. 4/10M or higher). Have 54 traits in Disc and currently 903 equipped with BIS legend. Looking to raid 3 times/week. Able to raid on most days of the week and attendance shouldn't be a problem as I have a flexible schedule. Progression: 10/10H 1/10M, near kill on CA(4%) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16960621/latest/#metric=hps Open to realm transfer and faction change. Do contact me via BTag xShadoweR#1587 if interested, thanks.Chuckies6 Mar 14
Mar 14 [H] - Barthilas Hi all, 880 resto shaman LF 2-3 day raiding guild on horde side on barthilas. 4/7M 3/3H 1/10M experience as a main tank. Have recently re-rolled.. sikkunt667#1377Krêsnik1 Mar 14
Mar 14 1/10 M Hunter and H Priest LFG Hi there, My self and friend are looking for a place to call home. We both are raid focused players, with 1/10M NH progression (7/7H EN, 2/3H TOV), and looking to raid 3 or 4 days a week starting from 7:30pm, and finishing no later than 11:30pm AEST . Server / Faction not an issue, but we would ask the guild be reasonably active out side of raid times. Logs and that can be provided for both of us. If we sound like we could contribute to your team, let us know and we will contact you for a chat :)Goyja12 Mar 14
Mar 14 879 Feral Druid LF Raid Team ^.''.^ Please! Hello :) As the title states I play a 879 feral druid and I am looking for a group of people to raid with. At the start of the expansion I joined a casual guild it wasn't what I thought it was. Recently returned hoping to jump back in to raiding only to find my artifact weapon was holding me back after grinding the ap. I applied to this guild I am in now and everything seemed rainbows so I transfered over.. they then decided to take a break so I am searching for a guild again. At this point I just want to raid so will transfer faction change what ever just to get a chance. I have logs if needed let me know. Btag: Narie #1730 If you want to chat.Kitzie5 Mar 14
Mar 14 Deathknight/Warlock LF raiding guild 875 Unholy DK/ 865 Affliction warlock Looking for a guild to raid and progress with! I have multiple Mythic expirience with both class and raids I am free any time for raiding Btag: Skargrim#1387 for this expansion i have AOTC EN and 10/10 Normal for Nighthold, i do have Logs WoD i was 13/13M HFC BRF 1/10M HM 7/7H feel free to add me or give me a link to your guild site! Prefer to stay as horde and saurfang if possible but up for an xfer if need beCazgrim1 Mar 14
Mar 14 897(901) equip havoc lf guild Got my ap level to 54, working on my tank spec so that will be coming soon, looking for a raid that guild probably about 8+pm server time. I play neally everyday, casually, semi-hardcore, I know my mechanics, just looking for a kick back guild. contact me on ZanyDruid#112592Dazlidon3 Mar 14
Mar 14 [H - Frostmourne] <Build Trumps Wall> 4/10M Hi :D Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30-10:30 Server time - Progression Have farm / heroic optional raids running nearly every day for people who are keen. We are currently looking for dedicated players to join the team. We want to have compositional options when approaching progression, so we can take our guild to the next level. Recruiting active mythic + players. We have a bunch of players who love pushing high keys and spamming mythic +. We have a super big/active community = D Mic / Discord required. We expect our raiders to educate themselves on upcoming progression fights, account for their own consumables, be cool with being subbed and be responsible for maintaining a decent level of performance as it pertains to their class. Raid spots / Loot dependent upon attendance and performance. Raid spots are always up for grabs, we have a friendly competitive environment to keep everyone honest. add dmac16#1960 to enquireDmaac36 Mar 14
Mar 14 [H] <Tempered> 3/10M Khaz'Goroth – LF Heals [H] <Tempered> 3/10M Khaz'Goroth – LF Heals If you’re a skilled player who likes to balance WoW with real-life, Tempered may be the guild for you. We finished T18 as one of the Top 10 US/Oceanic guilds that raids 1-2 nights per week. We have a proven record of clearing mythic with our schedule, and hope to continue that trend throughout Legion. Our current progression is 3/10M NH and 7/7M EN. We only raid two nights a week, five hours all up, so there is plenty of time for real life! Currently, with Daylight Savings in effect; our raiding schedule is: Wednesday - 9:00pm to 11:30pm AEDT/ST Thursday - 9:00pm to 11:30pm AEDT/ST Recruitment Healers - Ideally druids and shamans Please visit our website for more information or to apply: http://tempered-raiding.com/ Contacts MrPaet#1398 - Pete (GM / RL) Dovie#1501 – Dovie (Recruitment Officer)Tradine0 Mar 14
Mar 14 [A] <Chanui> Frostmourne LF DPS <Chanui> a guild on Frostmourne currently seeking friendly and mature melee and ranged DPS to fill our core roster. A bit about us: Our current member group is made up of a tight knit group of folks in both Western Australia and the Eastern States. We are active almost every night and regularly run Mythic and Mythic + dungeons. So we always happy to help folks gear up if they are committed. We are currently pushing Heroic Nighthold and hope to eventually make it to Mythic raiding content. Currently recruiting: All DPS classes and specs will be considered. Raid Times: Current raid times are (server time) Wednesday 8:30pm - 10:00 pm, Thursday 8:30pm - 10:00pm and Sunday 6:30pm - 10:00pm. (Subject to daylight savings). If you want to know more please add: - Murdii#1651 - ilythor#1844 - Pricey181#1166Ulvarg12 Mar 14
Mar 14 >IHW < Fun, Social Online Community Whats going on everyone, This is for the Horde of Jubie & Gundrak! >IHW< Are recruiting Tanks and extras for our Nighthold team. Raid times: Sun 7:30pm ST - 10-10:30. Currently 10/10 N NH and due to time restrictions of raiding one night a week we are looking at a shorter second Raid night to help push that forward. About us - Starting on Frostmourne we shifted to Jubie around the time warlords dropped and the servers locked up for a solid week. IHW (In Hearts Wake) are for the most part a casual guild with the focus to bring people together to enjoy gaming as a group. As well as Weekly Raiding and Keys we focus on the funner side of things with Weekly events (such as Hide & Seek, Xmog comps and other random guild events) and also gaming outside of wow. We have players from all types of games and each week try to expand and grow as a gaming community. So if your interested in joining not only a guild but an online community Hit me up Jelly#1388 and we can have a chat. All are welcome to join and feel free to comment with any questions. Have a great day :DJellypriest0 Mar 14
Mar 14 [A] Frostmourne - 901 Assass Rogue LF GUILD [A] Frostmourne - Assassination Rogue 901 equipped 10/10 H 1/10 M Nighthold Looking for guild that raids between 6-11 weekdaysMelosi7 Mar 14
Mar 14 Sublimity 7/7M 3/3M 7/10M NH LFM! Raid Times: Friday 7.30pm-11.30pm AEST Saturday 12pm-4pm AEST Sunday 12pm-4pm AEST Total Hours: 12 Sublimity is a hardcore raiding Horde Guild on Caelstrasz/Nagrand linked servers, originally started as an alt guild during Highmaul for weekend raiding has become a fully capable progression raiding guild. Sublimity offers all players the same professional attitude and outlook that most of us follow in our day to day lives and careers: being prepared, on time and efficient. We credit our success to each player having a high set of standards for themselves, constantly critiquing their own play and looking for areas to improve on. Raiders show mutual respect for one another, help one another and contribute to the guilds needs if called upon. We pride ourselves on making the best use of our time inside the instance, competing for realm firsts and enjoying ourselves in the process. If this sounds like the sort of raider you are, we would love to hear from you! We require our raiders to have a near perfect show rate on attendance so please take note of the raid times above. Voice: Discord Loot: Loot Council We are currently recruiting any exceptional player on any class, tank, healer or dps. Specific recruitment: Tank (BrM, Guardian Druid), Healers (Non-paladin), Frost DK, WW Monk Our current BrM tank is unfortunately forced to step down due to IRL reasons - therefore we are looking for an immediate replacement. This position is a core tanking position should you do well on your trial. Apply here: http://sublimityguild.com/recruitment or Contact the following: GM: Mana#1763Mana195 Mar 14
Mar 14 [H] <Facepalm> - Dreadmaul - 5/10 H LFM <Facepalm> on Dreadmaul is a casual, friendly guild looking for more members for Nighthold progression. If you need help gearing up, we can help get you to where you need to be. Current Progression: 10/10 N Nighthold 5/10 H Nighthold Raid nights are Fridays 8.30pm AEDT, Sundays 8.00pm AEDT. If you can't make it to all raids, no worries, come along to what you can. Our guild is comprised of people with full-time jobs and other life priorities, so we try to ensure the raids are fun and stress free. If you're interested or have some questions, feel free to contact me: Xalorith#6756 Regards, AzAzalae0 Mar 14
Mar 14 [A] Frostmourne - mythic dps <Blood Infusion> LF Mythic raiders !! we're looking for skilled & dedicated players to join core ranks for Nighthold progression and M+ runs. ** CURRENT PROGRESSION ** Nighthold - 2/10 Mythic Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic ** RAID SPOTS OPEN ** 2 DPS: pref. Warlock, Hunter BM/MM - all classes considered ** RAID TIMES (Server Time) ** Monday 9:00 - 12:00 PM server time Wednesday 9:00 - 12:00 PM server time Friday 9:00 - 12:00 PM server time ** CONTACTS ** - Reprove (battle tag: numtree#1323)Reprove2 Mar 14
Mar 14 [A] <Kingsglaive> Late Night / GMT+8 10/10H <Kingsglaive> Alliance Frostmourne, is a Perth based, late night raiding guild, looking for additional core members to progress Nighthold Heroic, and build our Mythic roster. Current progression is 10/10H 1/10M Raid nights are Thurs/Mon 11.30pm -2.30am server time (8:30pm - 11:30pm Perth time) Our membership is made up of varying age groups & in game experience levels - many of us have been raiding since Vanilla, and are looking for a more casual raiding environment, better suited to our irl schedules. We strive to accomplish respectable progression on a 2 night roster, whilst enjoying a relaxed, fun and inclusive raiding environment. We are NOT a hardcore progression guild, and do not treat raiding like a second job - however we expect all raiders to know their class & to come prepared. We all want to kill bosses.. and the best way to do that is to make sure everyone is bringing their A-game and constantly improving. Other than that, expect plenty of discord banter, warcraftlogs humblebragging & forced memes. Currently recruiting: Ranged DPS However, anyone interested is welcome to have a chat with us. A minimum ilvl of 890 and 50AP is appreciated, but we are happy to help those who are willing to work on their gear & grind out AP with us. Current raid experience is not mandatory, just be willing to learn & follow instructions. If you're interested, hit up in-game: Glaivezooka, Ómnipotient or Ransar. Or feel free to add me to bnet for a chat #Duster1702Bloodduster25 Mar 14
Mar 14 4/10M boomy 899ilvl Hey looking for a new home. Prefer alliance side as I have all friends on alliance. Seasoned raider, have been playing since mid way through vanilla. only ever healed end content up until legion with swapping to boomy. Experience: BC Everything up to 6/9BT Wotlk All content as current including Algalon 10man. 10/13? H icc Cata cleared everything. 6/7H FL as current with phase 4 attempts cleared once DS was cleared. 15%H DW kill MOP Went more casual based raiding only doing Normal content with friends WOD same again casual PvE, got into more serious PvP. obtaining 2.2 in 3s(nothing special) Legion Missed the competitive scene of PvE so got back into it. So far have done 7/7M EN, 3/3M TOV(killed Helya after NH- had 20-25% wipes as current) 4/10M NH Raiding times arent a huge issue prefer night time obviously.Shootnblanx27 Mar 14
Mar 14 2/10M 900 Vengeance DH LF Mythic guild Hi So unfortunately due to my guild spontaneously combusting, i'm looking for a new home. I'm looking for somewhere that would ideally be raiding 3-4 nights a week, starting at 8pm roughly. Would prefer not raiding on friday evenings, however. I'm a consistent performer and regular attendee to raids, having not missed a raid night without warning in at least 2-3 years. (Vengeance weapon is maxed at 54 traits) I'll server and faction change for the right guild, but my current preference is to stay Horde. hit me up whenever, and logs are below GG https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/185500 Excelsia#11580Excelsiá20 Mar 14
Mar 14 Holy Pally LF Guild Hi, I'm currently looking for a new guild after my previous one decided to stop raiding. I am currently 3/10M with Krosus experience up to ~20%. i907 bags, 896 equipped (855 drape of shame and 865 trinket skews this). I am a prog focused raider who is happy to take hits for the team if it helps prog. I spend the necessary time outside of raid keeping up with my spec. Ideally I'm looking for a guild that is at least 3/10M and raiding 2-3 nights a week (Nothing less than 2, will consider more than 3). Willing to faction/server change if needed. I'm available almost every night. You can find my logs under Mitsuha-Saurfang. EDIT: Have found a guild, thank you everyone.Mitsuha4 Mar 14
Mar 14 [A] <Halo> 10/10H 3/10M 光辉的华人公会 招人 公会简介: 公会成立大约半年多,从100级末期开始,赶一个末班车地狱火堡垒史诗难度打了个 底层全清。公会主要注重公会内部团结,希望每个会员都会为了公会而努力,付出。公会内部和谐统一为首要,副本进度为次要。 军团回来了,我们在艾泽拉斯又找到了更多的小伙伴一起努力去拼大秘境,团本。史诗翡翠我们也是在短暂的几周时间开荒到了7/7M 公会大部分成员都是随着魔兽慢慢变老的成年玩家。每天白天努力的上班,晚上愉快的游戏。我们不追求服务器首杀,但是我们希望能够通过每个人100%的努力,尽可能的在副本里面走的更远。 目前进度:10/10H, 3/10M 7.1.5 公会活动安排: 周三周四晚730pm - 1100pm : 开荒新团本 周五晚: 墨尔本线下活动 狼人杀 线上自由活动 周六周日晚: 小号团 带新人,小号。 周一晚: 蒙面幻化之旅,曾经的M HFC, M BRF, M 奥格,大家一起回顾。 周二晚: 大秘境低保团队 为没有能够拿到低保的同学提供多一次机会。 职业需求: 补充几个稀少职业继续开荒M暗夜 治疗:奶德 奶萨 (1个坑位) 近战dps:战士 橙武僧 (1坑) 远程dps:元素 暗牧 核心猎 (1坑) 新人申请门槛: 1. 这是你的大号 2. 网络稳定,配置达标,能稳定参团 3. 手法意识过关,对当前副本boss有所了解 4. 开荒团要求装等885+,神器有或者靠近巅峰10。 工会使用EPGP制度,包公修,附魔,宝石。 语音系统: Discord 活动时间,周三 周四:服务器 (墨尔本悉尼)时间 730PM-1100PM 要求主力团成员达到95%以上出勤,请假需要提前跟RL 通知。 公会凝聚力强,拒绝drama,如果有心不齐的成员会第一时间清走。公会大部分为已工作的上班人士,活跃时间工作日晚上以及周末。适合各种回归老龄WoWer。 半休闲但是开荒也注重进度。 联系方式: 微信: thejames 战网: thejames#1228Amynizer26 Mar 14
Mar 13 901ilvl and 904 MM Hunters LF Guild Found a guild! Thanks for the offers :)Axill11 Mar 13
Mar 13 [H] <Well Equipped> Barthilas Recruiting DPS! About us: Well Equipped is a guild on Barthilas, consisting of ex-hardcore raiders looking to have a chill time doing legion content. Our current progress is 3/10 mythic NH - 7/7 Mythic EN - 2/3 Mythic ToV. Aim: Chill raid, kill boss, get loots. Recruiting Tanks - OT tank role available (Bear/Brewmaster) Healers - Full DPS - Any exceptional dps feel free to apply - Priority Shadow priest, Mage, Fury War, Boomy, Frost DK, hunter Raid times Wed, Thurs, Mon 8:30-11:30pm (GMT+10, AEST) If you're interested in joining contact Mightybulk#6352, Eleanor#1630Eleanor0 Mar 13
Mar 13 <Susan Express> LFM 1/10M 10/10H 7/7M Guild: Susan Express Server: Thaurissan/Dreadmaul Prog: 1/10M 10/10H 7/7M Raid times: Thur/Sun/Mon 9-11PM Server time Wow Progress link: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thaurissan/Susan+Express <Susan Express> formed at the tail end of emerald nightmare and have been pushing along quite well ever since. We are currently 1 healer & 1 DPS short of a perfect 20 man line up - we are currently using an MS DPS/casual to fill so we can push mythic content but would ideally like to replace them with core raiders. We raid Thur/Sun/Mon from 9-11PM ST. Invites are at 8:45pm and first pull is always at 9pm sharp. Given that we only raid 6 hours a week we take our raid time fairly serious and we limit downtime as much as possible, outside of raid we are always pushing M+ and a few of us pvp - all in all we're a very active guild with a decent bunch of players who are always up for whatever. Loot is done via loot council but is formula based to a degree, no one seems to argue because the system we have implemented is incredibly fair and is not biased toward new or old players. We desperately need a tank & a couple of DPS but we're open to all roles at this point. If you have any questions please feel free to add me or Mashy to battlenet: Suddz#1337 Mashy#1334 Slashzor#1740Suddz5 Mar 13
Mar 13 [A] 906 Equipped Rogue, 5/10M LF GUILD It's happened again, guild has disbanded once again. :( 906 Assassination Rogue, 54 Traits. 7/7M (CE) 2/3M 5/10M https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/821042/latest Knuckles#1524Knuckles5 Mar 13
Mar 13 [A] Weekend Raiding 1/7M EN 2/3H ToV 4/10H NH The Spectres - Weekend raid team on Saurfang Alliance, raiding 7 to 9 PM Saturday and Sunday Oceanic Server Time is currently looking for more raiders to bolster numbers for mythic progresson. Current progression is 1/7M EN & 2/3H ToV & 4/10H NH. Our mature friendly raid team has a total of 4 hours raiding a week. The team has been running continuously since the beginning of Cata. *** Currently recruiting ranged DPS & 1 x Heal *** Prior raid experience, dedication, maturity and enthusiasm required. Full heroic clear and 860+ ilvl required, as well as a high level of personal survivability. Please note there is a 2 week trial where Main Raiders have loot priority. Cross server trial is currently available but transfer will be required upon completion of the trial. 75% Attendance is required. Guild Policy is of strictly no trolling and no discrimination on basis of sex/race/sexual orientation. We aim for as drama free an environment as possible and are 99.9% successful in that. Please whisper Bronebeard (Guild Leader), or Officers Cassamina, Toxicshot or Magneith for more details, or leave details and/or queries here. Cheers. Applications to : http://the-spectres.enjin.com/Cassaminã20 Mar 13
Mar 13 900 Aff Lock & 898 Prot Pally 10/10H LF Guild Hi there, As the add states, we're both looking for a new guild to start mythic progression. LF 3 or 2 night raid schedule preferably 7pm onwards with a guild that is at least 10/10 H NH. Current wep trait for myself is 52 with the pally having 54. Willing to server transfer and interested in Horde only guilds. Links to logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20159743/11/ (mine) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20159744/latest (tank) Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draka/Fulvic/simple (tank)Swolebob6 Mar 13
Mar 13 [A] <Nice Guys> 1/10M NH LF DPS Fmourne TL;DR: relaxed 1/10M NH guild looking for DPS for mythic progression. Raid times 7:30-10pm SVT (Mon/Wed) and optional raid alt/farm raid on Sunday. Hoi hoi <Nice Guys> is a laid back that aims to still kill bosses while having a bit of bants and fun. A lot of the long lasting members have raided together for a while at hardcore levels but due to work and other life commitments we've eased up on the warcraft levels. We're looking for members who fit in with a more casual raid environment but still dedicated enough to kill bosses/improve etc. Our immediate goal is to farm a bit of Heroic and get stuck into mythic progression. Our raid times are 7:30pm to 10pm (Frostmourne Server Time) on Monday and Wednesday with an optional raid for alts/farm bosses at the same time on Sunday. Basically the only requirement outside of making a raid comp that isn't 20 dps demon hunters is that you show some effort/desire to raiding with us. That means we're not looking specifically looking for you to meet a ilvl/exp threshold just that you're putting in the time or effort to help yourself and the guild out. Currently we are searching for DPS (both melee and ranged) and especially interested in any players who are willing to play a different role from their main as an OS. Please leave a reply below/add my battle tag/whisper me or leave a post on our website if you're interested in joining the guild or have any questions. Cheers moite Btag: Danrell#6550 Character: Chickentendy-Frostmourne http://niceguys.enjin.com/Chickentendy7 Mar 13
Mar 13 Affliction Lock looking mythic prog guild foundDexex0 Mar 13
Mar 13 [H] <The NightsWatch> 5/10H LFM <The NightsWatch> is a guild on Nagrand/Caelestrasz that is looking for committed raiders to join our team to strengthen numbers and to keep pushing for progression through Nighthold. We're a guild of experienced, social players that have raided together since BC. We enjoy seeing new faces in the guild and are looking forward to seeing you in the raid team! Raiding Or main raiding nights are Sunday/Monday 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm AEDT. During these runs we prefer to focus on Heroic NH progression. Occasional runs on Wednesday night for AP farm or alt runs. We're currently looking for skilled raiders who are keen to join our team, push that content and have fun in the process. Casual and new players looking for a home on Nagrand are also very welcome among out ranks. Btags: Aviann#11954 ReaperNoski#1960Aviann2 Mar 13
Mar 13 You want a guild to call forever home 3/10 H 10/10 N Good lads lfm to prog through nighthold, we raid wed/thurs 8-11pm server time. You should be 880+ or willing to get it, with 40 ap weapon trait min. We like to do mythic + outside of raid times and judging each others xmog Our guild has been around for years and most people who get used to us wont go away, even if they dont PVE / PVP or refuse to pet battle me, if we kick them they just get someone to inv them back (wtf mate) We are capable of much more than we are currently doing, due to being on a smaller server its hard to obtain and then keep raiders. You gear 1 man up and then he pops off to another server to get into a guild with more prog. It is for this reason we are really looking for people who want a guild first. You should want a place to belong. GWAM is home of epic trash talk and banter, and then sometimes its epic quiet because we are all busy using both hands. You shouldnt be a stage 5 clinger - just a lad who enjoys showing up weekly to raid with the same men. If you can reliably show up wed/thurs 8-11pm server time and you enjoy to progress your toon as far as you can, hit me up! Stranger#6450Hypernerd28 Mar 13
Mar 13 [H]<Strong Shoulders - Barthilas> 3/10M [R] Strong Shoulders - Barthilas We're currently bolstering our ranks while we continue to progress in Nighthold – So far we have achieved 7/7M 2/3M TOV 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Hours: (Server time) Wednesday 8:30-11:30 Sunday 8:30-11:30 Monday 8:30-11:30 (AEST) Thursday ALT night optional 830-1130 Strong Shoulders was formed in WoD with players from many of the top oceanic guilds. We aim to clear all content ahead of the curve and with style. We are an ambitious group aiming to be in the top 10 on the server at the end of Nighthold then aim higher for the rest of legion. We have a large group of dedicated players with a consistent core and good leadership. If this should like the guild for you keep reading :) We're currently seeking: Healers: Only looking for OS healers Melee DPS: Range DPS: Warlock, Boomie Minimum ilvl 885 and 35+ AP in your weapon. Any talented raiders will be considered :) If you're interested, please either comment on this post or add one of our friendly officers below. https://www.warcraftlfg.com/guild/us/Barthilas/Strong%20Shoulders/ Dendielion#1984 – Raid Leader Epsilon#1806 – Recruitment Officer Riyek#1527 - Recruitment Officer Fail#1807 – Officer Thanks!Ccbot48 Mar 13
Mar 13 <OTH> recruiting older Raider & casual player Over The Hill is an ally PVE based guild located on US-Oceanic Frostmourne server (since 2009). We are an older guild with mature players. Home for adult players from a variety of countries and cultures. (parents, older adults, couples, guys & gals, family etc.) We welcome all like-minded adult players with a mature outlook in life to join us (Casual, leveling, social, raiding etc.) We maintain a clean and respectful culture of friendliness. We're a unique guild in WoW that provides a comfortable environment for mature wow players. If you're looking for a guild with NO bad language, NO dirty non-sense, NO offensive silly chats, NO swearing, NO childish drama ... this is your place! We have laid back raids for casual players (relaxed and slow but serious and no drama). As well as serious progression raids for players searching for end game content without the hardcore nonsense and pressure. Welcome adult players who are seeking relaxed and laid back raids. Currently recruiting more <Healers and DPS> for our Normal 10-30man raid (No raiding XP required). Also recruiting serious raiders <Healers + DPS> for our Heroic-Mythic. >> Raid time: We're using our server time which is Australia Sydney GMT+10 time base .[Heroic Raid on Wednesday night at 7pm-10pm Realm Time (Australia Sydney time - Oceanic)] [USA PDT 2am-5am] .[Heroic Raid on Thursday night at 7:00pm-10:00pm Realm Time (Australia Sydney time - Oceanic)] .[Normal Casual Raid on Saturday nights at 7:00pm-10:00pm Realm Time (Australia Sydney time - Oceanic)]. Time estimate for other zones: > For Australian players: 7pm-10pm (Sydney time base) > For New Zealand players: 9pm-12pm > For USA-Canada players: 2am-5am (LA time base) > For Singapore players: 5pm-8pm (or 4pm-7pm, depending on daylight saving time on server) > For Southeast Asia players: 3pm-6pm (or 4pm-7pm, depending on daylight saving time on server) To Apply: Preferred, please contact us in-game for details, Battle Net: CLOUDLING#1865, Character: Cloudthao, Mccloudlee, Mccloudthao. or using the in-game guild finder. Please check guild rules and raid policy on our guild website: http://overthehill.linkpc.net/Mccloudlee6 Mar 13
Mar 13 <BeggarS Frostmourne - old school guild LFM <BeggarS> 10/10H NH is looking for some top blokes/ladies to fill in our roster for progression into mythic NH. Raid times Mon/Thurs 8pm/11pm ST. All solid applications considered. Especially interested in ranged dps and heals. for in game chat feel free to add me Chamuga#1818Chamuga1 Mar 13