New Player Help and Guides

May 26, 2013 LOOKING FOR SCROLL OF REZZZ PLZZZZZ looking for someone to rezz me back with a scroll cant take it anymore I wanna get back to the game that I have loved so much email is tima845@live.com email me the instructions come and get ur mount !Jebac1 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Displaced trolls in the Valley of Spirits Mr. Teapray likes to bind himself at the inn in the Valley of spirits because a bank and auction house are in the same hut. Last night he got his brand new gobby hunter to Orgrimmar for the first time and went to his usual spot to bind himself when he saw all the troll NPCs standing in front of the building saying dire things about how unsafe they feel. I assume this has something to do with patch 5.3. Is it something that players in the mid to low 60's could get involved with? He wants me to explain to him exactly what is going on but I really don't have much of an idea at all about this.Teapray6 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Trial Account and RaF I created a trial account to test out the game and I have leveled 4 characters to level 20 already, but a friend of mine wants me to do Recruit-a-Friend with him. Will I be able to upgrade my trial account and do RAF or will I be required to create an entire new account? ThanksAryija1 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Looking for someone to send me a rezscroll! Like the title says, I'm looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection. If you're interested in helping me out and/or want the mount, just lemme know. I'd prefer to move to an active server, pvp if possible, but whatever. Thanks everyone.Ghôul5 May 26, 2013
May 25, 2013 Trial account help Hello, i'm looking for a nice level 87-90 that would help me farm this item http://www.wowhead.com/item=98059 I play on a trial account, so if you are willing too assist in this endeavor, be aware i cannot return whispers, unless were on each others friend lists, however if you party me, we can communicate. I play on Moon Guard. Thank you for your time, have a nice day :)Sleepý12 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 building a blood dk? hey, im lvl 89, still new to game though. at 90 I was going to change from frost to blood, I plan on getting all armor from bg or dung, no arenas, I was wonder what type armor should I look for? parry or dodge? and weapon wise duel wield or 2hd. I figured duel weild with heavy parry/ haste build do nicely? any suggestionsEdbeartankks2 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 shaman or rogue hello everyone i am trying to decide between a restro shaman and a rogue for pvp. i have tested both to 30 and both are beast in their respective roles. i like to be the difference in my bg and both have their niches. i am looking to focus on one or the other for bgs and arenas. for rogues i love how i can put out so much pressure and get our flag back and make wins for us with careful planing. for restro shamans i enjoy being the life link to my group make wins by keeping my team alive. what would be more beinificial in endgame arenas and bgs?Staticburst2 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Scarlet Monastery Alright, so I did RaF with a friend to 80, i'm trying to enter the Monastery to farm silk, but I cannot for the life of me find an entrance, i'm probably missing something obvious. Thanks.Meechisdead2 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Class Decision Sometimes it makes me jealous when people have a calling to play a certain class to be completely honest. I've played WoW for about five years now and I do not have a calling to play a certain class. I am quite disappointed in myself for this. Just recently I switched over to Horde and I have no idea which toon to faction change to Horde mainly because am I good with this class? What will I do on this class? Will I actually stick with this toon? I would love to level my Shaman to 90 and switch her over to Horde unfortunately she is unplayable I screwed her up a lot. I do not have gold to fix her up either. Maybe you guys can also help me with this. Anyway here is my information about the "right" class. What have you played before? I have played ever single class except for the Mage and Warlock. How far did you level it? Each passed level 40 at minimum and my toons that are passes 80+ is the Monk,Hunter,Shaman, Paladin, Priest. Describe what you liked and disliked about those classes. Be detailed! Death Knight- I do not dislike anything for this class except for crappy abilities ay low levels. Druid-I do not like the long casts for the druid which means wrath in Boomkin. Other than that I wouldn't mind to play one. Hunter-The hunter just isn't fun anymore since Wrath of Lich King that and they made the hunter way to easy to play and they are very common which I do not like to be a class that like 75% of WoW players play.(I made that up # up) Mage- They are to squishy for me to play, I actual like to be able to take hits. Monk- I do not like on how hard to play a Wind Walker monk in PvP. Paladin- I dislike ret paladins in MoP because they arent as fun anymore. Protection well I just couldnt stand the pressure on tankking raids and same goes for healing. Priest- No dislikes at all just doesn't seem like a manly class :P Just kidding! Rogue- I have no problems with rogues Shaman- No dislikes about Shamans except that I miss spamming my totems. Also the reason I wont level my shaman to level 90 is because I totally screwed her up! The only way to fix her is to sped tons of gold which I do not have, I would LOVE to get this toon to 90 very badly. Warlock-NEVER played one. Warrior- This is the one class I cannot play! This class is just not right for me. I do not know why I just have trouble playing this class. With a friend or alone? What's your friend going to be leveling? Alone Are you leveling via PvE or PvP? Chain-running dungeons? A combination Will you be doing primarily raids/dungeons at level cap (PvE) or knocking the opposing faction in the balls over a flag (PvP)? I have no idea to be honest I do a lot of PvP and never do Pve which I really do want to try, but I'd just end up doing PvP. Race preference? Either for looks or the actual racials (or lore!). Horde- Tauren, Blood Elf,Troll Heals/tank/DPS? What's your style for DPS - melee or ranged? DPS I want to try healing, but I just suck at and I have a level 88 Paladin. Melee or ranged? Doesn't matter Any favorite game mechanics? (DoTs, HoTs, stealth, mana, etc) Stealth, and dots. Hybrid or pure? Does it matter? Does not matter. Pet or temporary pet or none at all? Does it matter? Does not matter Throw in any extra details here: Just for more information about the my 80+ classes. 90-Wind Walker Monk;88-Holy Paladin;86 Beast Mastery Hunter;85 Elemental Shaman;Awakenedsin7 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 SO LONLEY!! hey guys am a girl :) a blood elf level 13 warrior :) anyone wanna team up? so lonely doing all of my quests :( contact me if your interested byeeeee <3Wowladyzaiya14 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Refunds for Heirlooms (BoA) So I have a question, I upgraded an heirloom pre-patch 5.3 when it costed way more, but I’m still eligible for refund, if I sell it back for the refund do I get back the item (the level 1-80 one) and the points of the old cost like 2700, or do you get the new 900 something points back? Also do you get the old 1-80 version back? Thanks for the help. :)Hdrak0 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Questionnaire for main IF YOU'RE A VETERAN AND HAVE PLAYED EXTENSIVELY: ---> OR HAVE LEVELED PAST 60 •What have you played before? I have played a druid and warlock •How far did you level it? They are both 90 •Describe what you liked and disliked about those classes. Be detailed! I really enjoyed the healing on the druid, I liked the HoT's. And on warlock, I enjoyed the DoT's on the warlock. I loved seeing lots of numbers flying around on my screen. •With a friend or alone? What's your friend going to be leveling? Alone •Are you leveling via PvE or PvP? Chain-running dungeons? Probably pvp •Will you be doing primarily raids/dungeons at level cap (PvE) or knocking the opposing faction in the balls over a flag (PvP)? At level cap, I will be focusing mainly on pvp •Will you be multiboxing or just playing a single character? I won't be multiboxing, just me •Race preference? Either for looks or the actual racials (or lore!). No preference on the racials, I will be alliance though •Heals/tank/DPS? What's your style for DPS - melee or ranged? I will be focusing mainly damaging. I do enjoy healing, but dps will be my MS. I don't differ from melee or ranged either. •Any favorite game mechanics? (DoTs, HoTs, stealth, mana, etc) As stated before, I do enjoy DoTs and Hot's and I actually do enjoy having stealth/some kind of invisibility •Hybrid or pure? Does it matter? for me...damage>healing>>>>>>>>tanking...I hate tanking haha •Pet or temporary pet or none at all? Does it matter? I like having pets I can control •Throw in any extra details here: As I said, I will be focusing on PvP content. I enjoy seeing lots of big numbers, numbers flying around my screen. I'm also competitive. I want to have the potential to top damage meters or healing if I were to heal...I don't mind being pure dps either. I want to be able to long onto this class everyday and have a good time. I don't want to have to depend on cooldowns to be able to kill someone or keep someone up. I want it to take very much skill to play and master. this sound like any class?Justinjames0 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 I just cant stop not liking the alliance >.< Im trying to get into the groove of the alliance so I can play with my cousin but the only 1 (2 if you count pandaren) race i like is draenei. The problem is after westfall, zones tend to get very boring and lame and end up turning me away. Ive made multiple alliance toons ranging from pretty much all classes but I cant seem to stand the alliance. Does anyone have any advice or any motivation to give to me?Ikickbuckets7 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Buying MOP I was wondering if i upgraded my account to Mist of Pan digitally on battle.net, would i get a free month to play or would i have to also pay for a subscription.Trinix4 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 What's the best way to deal Players? I went into a WC dungeon last night, and this completely boa'd out Rogue wanted to do a speed run. She didn't ask anyone else in the dungeon if we wanted to do it. Because we weren't Boa'd out she assumed we were new players and started barking out orders to go up one side while she took care of the boss on the other side. So like the player I am I put my foot down and said; Don't aggro anything so we can boot her. Her response? "How Dare You! I'm trying to get this dungeon finished faster for you guys!" So I explained that, we aren't boa'd out like her and players like us actually depend on gear we get from these dungeons. She proceeded to chew me out for being ungrateful while she on the other hand only wanted to finish it faster so she would get a chance at winning a belt from one of the goodie bags and leave us with the crappy gear we walked in. I was dungeoning with my boyfriend at the time so we didn't want to waste time with a lost cause. She was starting to rub my face in of how I was retarded and that my plan was ruined because she had killed the boss on the other side and how she could do it herself. I said 2 comments; Have fun kiddies and if you could take this dungeon yourself why did you que? HERPADERP! And left. I later realized she was after a goodiebag after it happened, she was referring to it as a satchel so I didn't catch on I've never heard someone say it like that before. Since she was boa'd I assumed she was there for the achievement. But it got her so upset she actually tracked down my realm, looked through the character map for the symbol I had in my name and started to poke at me AGAIN. I was healing at the time so I couldn't even defend myself. But she was basically acting like an entitled prick. Calling me a noob, the only reason I left was because she was in the right and didn't want to fight. Her username? [character name]sux. So what's the best way to deal with immature players like these? Obviously you can push their buttons right back until something gives. But what about on this scale? I didn't get her name or guild because what was said wasn't enough to track her down or go to her realm and start hounding her. Does talking to the GM really do anything most of the time? What's the best way to handle this?Janéssa9 May 25, 2013
May 24, 2013 Arena WoW Question Can friends on different realms, but the same battlegroup, be in the same arena team? As long as they have each other on Real ID or Battle tag? Or do you have to be on the same realm?Gnomandy1 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Anyone need of SOR? (Scroll of Resurrection) If anyone needs SOR, reply to this thread or add my on skype: Slayer9945Darkcloudzx2 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Lowbie Horde to Stormwind Stockade? Hi all, I'm at the point where I need to run Stormwind Stockade! I am too high of level to use the LFD, which I have been avoiding anyways, but I still need to run it before I can move on to other dungeons! I tried to use stealth and walk into the SW entrance, but the guards pick me up from far away. I then started to corpse run, but I'm instantly gibbed by the guards when I rez and sent back to a a far east graveyard in Elwynn Forest. If I keep doing this, by the time I reach Stockade, my gear will be broken. Any tips to reach The Stockade as a lowbie Horde? Cheers, PLPrettylights5 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Hello World Hello Everyone, I am a long time MMO player and I have finally decided to try out WoW (a little late ikr?), well actually I played a LOOONG time ago during vanilla but many of my friends never joined and so I ended up leaving as well. Now I'm back after having seen how far the game has progressed and figured that I should say hi and see what's what. Currently my wife and I are playing on Argent Dawn, I've heard some good and bad about the server which can probably be said of all servers(?). In any case since we are planning on working mainly together as a duo for now until we learn the game a bit and join a guild etc I am wondering if there are any recent threads about effective duos? I've heard that the game was recently made easier to solo so I'm thinking that it may not be so important and might just be a case of play what you like but I figured that I would ask anyways. Usually she plays as damage dealers (mages/archers etc) and I tend towards tanks/healers. We haven't decided on Horde or Alliance yet so if there is a recommendation for that as well I'm open to hear it. Anyways thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to see you all in game =) -KeiyingKeiying6 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 How much rest XP? How long will it continue accumulating? I can't log in each night, so if I log off in a rest zone, how many days will it keep building before it stops? I noticed my warlock seemed to get about 4 bars in one day, then after 2-3 I had quite a bit more, so I'm curious what the rules are.Thundershld3 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 How to learn battlegrounds? I would like to try battlegrounds but could not find good videos on youtube, wowhead was very generic, and the bg forum does not have an "intro". I am thinking it would be best to try on a low level character like this one, perhaps even getting it capped? Is there a place I could read/study about it? Part of my motivation has been a couple times like children's week would have involved it and also I could get the "Chef" title. But I want to be responsible and not just pop in and do my achieve and let the team down. Can a much lower character drop the banquet if sent by my cooking one? So I want to do it right and know I have a ton to learn.Krebscycle5 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 [Help] Curse addons transferring Hi guys, I'm planning on drag a friend of mine into WoW, so I'd like to to transfer all of my addons in Curse client (plus WoW game) to a hard drive then copy them for my friend. But I'm not sure if I do that, all the settings and changes will remain unchanged I made in my game will 100% be transferred and changed when I copy it to a hard drive. Any idea? Sorry for my EnglishCelesstiel2 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Embroidery on heirlooms My tailor got some embroideries. The tooltip states that when I apply the embroidery the item will become soulbound to me. What happens if I apply an embroidery to my BoA (heirloom) cloak and legs? Will I still be able to transfer them to another alt when I am done with this one? Or the embroidery will make the cloak and legs heirlooms bind to my tailor? I want to make sure how it works before I do it. I would hate to have it bound to my tailor and not be able to send them to my alts. Thanks.Madoras5 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Can you turn RAF off? We've leveled a couple characters using RAF, but now when we group (for various reasons) we do NOT want the RAF bonus, but just the normal leveling XP. Can we turn just RAF off somehow or request it be turned off for those chars? The RAF ends in July for us but we want it to end now on two of our chars. ThanksCluless5 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Worth it to return? I quit playing about 2 months ago. Has PvP picked up any or are we still looking at arenas that end in 2.1 seconds with a single 1 shot macro?Regnerdød0 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 PvE gear vs PvP gear So.. I've only been playing for.. Eh.. 8 months? I've been more into PvP... So Getting gear was a no brainer for me.. Earn honor -> Get gear. However. I've been wanting to use my mage for PvE rather than PvP.. I was wondering how PvE players get their gear? Also.. Why is my DPS so low in raids? I do amazing dmg in Battlegrounds... But when i go through raids.. Well.. That's a different story. And it's quite embarrassing considering I'm one of the highest DPSing classes... Tips?Liliüm5 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Hi there! c: I guess I'll start off by saying I'm sort-of new and sort-of not? I mean, I'm new, but I played during Vanilla days. I just haven't played since then. (I was p' young and my parents didn't like me staying up so late on schooldays to play this game. It was very addictive.) It's nice to meet you all, and I'm very much enjoying WoW atm! Even if it is a lot different more what I remember. (NElf and Human starting zones brought back good memories, though.) I'm still getting used to the numerous changes, but it's not that bad. This is my main as well as my only character right now, and as you can see; he's not very high leveled. (I'm a slow leveler because I get sidetracked exploring and stuff.~) I still have a ways to go. Now, this wasn't really meant as an introduction post, but rather I need y'all's help on something! I have occasional lapses of boredom when doing something for a large amount of time straight, so I'm trying to deviate from my Warlock and try out a different race/class in during downtime. (Not planning on letting this guy go any time soon however.) Race decision first! I don't care about which side I'm on; I like both equally. That being said, I want to avoid; another human, Nelf, Pandaren, Belf, Troll. (Simply from having excessively tested those classes already and not wishing to play them again- except in the case of Pandaren, which I'm just not a giant fan of.) Leaning towards Draenei, Orc, Dwarve, Gnome, and Goblin the most. (... Mostly meaning Tauren, Worgen and Undead would take a bit of nudging.) As for classes... Well, think of Warlock as my "ideal". Demonic pets, cool-looking spells, alright damage and survivability, demon form. (He's a Demo lock, obv.) It's why I chose him as my first. Going by that, I'm a fan of flashy spellcasting but iffy on healing aspects. Not a huge fan of melee classes though with good reasoning I'd be more then willing to try. I don't like tanking. Avoiding; Warrior probably, anything but Shadow Priest in the Priest tree, Hunter (tried and didn't like much) Druid (love the class, first I ever played, but I'm having difficulty getting into it right now. If you can offer fun tips, I wouldn't object much.) Leaning towards; Shaman Mage Rogue Neutral on DK (which would need me 55 anyways), Monk and Paladin. (I've heard bad things about Paly's though. D=) I'd really appreciate help!! Thanks for reading. <3 xo Chesh.Rowyenne3 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 RAF Question Hi all! My two friends quit WoW 4-6 months ago and they're looking to come back. Something we regret doing is that when they first started, they didn't utilize the RAF system. So when they started playing, they got a normal account, then upgraded their accounts up to Catacylsm I think. They got characters up to about 70, but now upon their return, we're looking to re-roll characters and level all over again. Is there some way we can do RAF without my friends having to make a new account, and buy the expansions all over again? Thanks for your help!Phatality5 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Returning after a long break...help decide I can't decide which class to play or if I should just roll a new class that I still haven't played since release. I currently have 85 shaman/priest, 80dk, 50 hunter...and I'm thinking about rolling a mage/rogue since I've never played these at all since launch. Any opinions/explanations would really be helpful...thanks in advance!Paycheck1 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Current "best buy" What is the current "best buy" for new players? And for returning players with Cata? I am wondering if there is a cheapest/best deal/most cost effective way to get back into the game, and bring someone new along with me. Thanks!Verdémon4 May 24, 2013
May 23, 2013 New Player - PvP class? Hi, I haven't played in well over a year and did so briefly back then, at least enough to get a few heirlooms. I did pretty well in PvE but was a "bad" as people say here, in PvP. I have all of my basic abilities on keybind, don't keyboard turn, and tried to learn the core skills of the classes I tried. Even then it did not turn out too well. Maybe I had the wrong arena partners, maybe I did not know other classes well enough, and possibly I sucked. Hard to say honestly but I admit the possibility of my own mediocrity! Is there a class you recommend with I guess a "lower" skill cap where I can be decent, and I mean like 1600 rating sort of range in arena or rbg's, win my share of duels, and without having to know every other class inside and out as it seems many pvp'ers do, while still being fine in PvE?Arantxia4 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 how do u use glyphs? I unlocked them awhile ago still don't know how to use them lolPcbadboy2 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 I'm coming back blizzard, cant wait!! Not sure where to put this, but since I don't have an active sub right now, I guess this will have to do! I just wanted to let blizzard know that I and some of my friends will be coming back to WoW in a few months, we just heard of the new additions to WoW and we're super excited to come back and try them. we've been playing since vanilla, and un-subbed at the end of cata, (financial reasons) and now that the game is taking a turn in a new direction we are happy to try them and we're confident that everything will work itself out eventually. I think I know what your doing for the PvP gear and PvE gear, and I think it's great! maybe now players can get some gear under their belt, and not feel completely useless against other players. Maybe in a couple patches blizzard will get a fix on PvP and PvE gear so that things will work out for everyone, but I'm sure they just need to do some trial and error right now. I'm just waiting on getting my new laptop, and then I'll be back in the game! (I've never had a comp that could go to ulta settings on WoW, cant wait XD) and to my fellow players, keep the faith, I'm sure blizzard has a ace up their sleeve, and I cant wait to see you guys in game!! (again sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot, I have limited posting capabilities)Starwìnd3 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Need help deciding what class to go next I've played tank for a while now, but im really interested in going to a damage roller and playing a caster. And was wondering what classes would be the most consistent throughout the game. I like to mainly do dungeons/raids and every now and then pvp.Deathpatch6 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Do HoT/DoT's from different casters stack? For example, if I use Rejuvenation on a target, and another Druid casts Rejuvenation, will that refresh/cancel the first Rejuvenation, will both Rejuvenations start working on the target, or will nothing happen? And is that the same for DoT spells?Antlers2 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Gems Okay, so i bought my first gem and have no idea how to equip it. It says requires item level 417...the item i want to put it in is 450. Says it matches the "blue socket"...the item i want to put it in has a red and a blue socket... So I think I am all good there. Could somebody tell me the "how" to get it onto the item??? Thanks!Yzal3 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Arrrrrrgggggh I have been playing for 6 months, but still find myself asking really newbie questions. I have started paying attention to my justice points and noticed that I don't get any for running dungeons or anything. I just ran Utgarde pinnicle, heroic with a three man team. It shows in my achievements log, but I got no, I mean zero, justice points for it. What am I doing wrong? Any help or guidance would really be appreciated. Thanks.Dandydee8 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Scroll of Resurrection Question From the FAQ: Can I claim the level boost and Faction Change/Character Transfer on separate characters? The Faction Change and Character Transfer can only be accepted on the same character that is accepting the boost to level 80. Just to make sure I am not missing anything, is there any variation on this? I ask a seemingly dumb question because this seems... well dumb. I thought the scroll of resurrection was to get an old player back in the game. Lets say all my current friends are on other servers, by this reading my options are to move this 85DK over (thereby forfeiting the boost to 80(which is preferable as it is my best toon and has the most stuff)) or just make a new level one on my friends server (forfeiting the Faction Change and Transfer) to boost to 80. Am I missing something? The perks, tied together as they are, don't seem to compliment each other very well. The only way I can see to get use from all the perks is to take a lower level toon, load it down with all my stuff, then transfer it over and boost it.... Please help me see anything I am not!Verdémon5 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Any advice on increasing player interaction? Hello, I was an early MMO player and later an old BC player that quit a week before Wrath to focus on my studies. I now have time to play again, but it sometimes feels like I am playing a single player game after leveling my monk. Are there any tips on how to change this? It seems guilds just randomly send invites to increase their numbers and despite rerolling multiple times I have not found a realm+guild that nearly felt the same as communities of old. Should I just wait until RL friends play again or wait for a reroll guild to start (or other solutions?)? I still like the game a lot and want to enjoy it. I'm just starting to think there may be more cooperation in an average League of Legends rage game and it does sadden me. I get I can do group work with LFD, but most of the people aren't even from my realm. Thanks a lot!Cset3 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Im Stuck on a zeppelin and I cant get off! I was in orgrimmar and i decided to use the zeppelin to tirisfal glades and i started lagging terribly...i am now stuck going in between Tirisfal Glades and Orgimmar...Every time i log on it just has a loading screen then a couple seconds of scenary then back to a loading screen....What Do I do?!Axithane15 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Level 12, Northern Barrens or Azshara? Which one do I pick? If I choose one, does it mean I can drop the other one or do I need to go back there as well?Iceicetrolly2 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 loot cards hey ive seen people getting loot cards on youtube but i check the dates and there always from a year ago do they print mount loot cards anymore cause i want to buy a pack and try to get a mount but not if they do not print anymore so can someone tell me if they print mount loot cards anymore or if they dontSaymrbeafy5 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 PvP Questions I have done hundreds of BG, but I just cant get seem to do any damage. 90 Ret Pally, and I can barely hold my own. I also have a 90 mage and same there. I have checked out all kinds of pvp guides, but I must be missing something. I also have some general questions. - What classes get multiple pets? I see people with like 10 pets and they seem to keep them around, unlike Dk's army which blows out after a few. - How are folks able to move so quickly? are we talking lots and lots of potions? - Damage. I have tried every rotation in the world. I have tried reforging and nothing allows me to make any kind of dent in other pvpers. How can I deal out the kind of damage I seem to get nailed with (100k type damage)? Any help is most appreciated. Thx-TomJyxt9 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Gear platau in lvl 432? I my current gear the min is 442 and the max is 458 yet it seems I'm a weird plateau that it's averaging my gear in 432 and I can't pass that? I want to scenarios and heroics and raids! What's wrong?Ralerius5 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 looking for recruiter Hello im looking to be recruited. Ive originally played since release of vanilla and looking to get back into the game. i can get on vent and know my way around the game very well. Ive raided everything up to MOP content. Looking to join a pvp server faction doesnt matter however id like to be on the strong side of battlegrounds. I dont expect anything in return bags and a little gold would be a plus but not a must Im looking to start right away please email me at mywow170@hotmail.com or message me on windows messengerSlaydee1 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Shaman - good choice for 5-man healer? I'm looking for a character to do some healing in 5-man dungeons and add some DPSon the slow parts. I've been thinking between Druids and Shaman. I've never really tried a shaman, but die mechanics look interesting for sure. 1. Is it possible to Spec either Ele or Enh and sign up as a dungeon healer until Dual spec at 30? Or better to spec as Resto and add DPS from there? 2. Is Ele or Enh generally better for leveling the early stretch? (Ignoring the ability to share equipment) 3. Can anyone comment on how the Shaman damage scales? I have both Paladin and Warlock to mid-30sand the Pal is definitely an early bloomer while theWarlock seems to shine at 90.Thundershld1 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 why wont my gun work ?????????????Lycanil7 May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013 Reroll - WW Monk or Ele Sham Hi guys, Ive been playing my pally for 1 year and I thunk it's time to try something new. Back in Cata I did try all of the classes except Shaman, and now the Monk in Mist. So I have no idea about the play style as well as spells, talents of these 2 ( Im a very casual player, thats why I chose pally at first stage - low skills cap :) Im looking for an easy class to play with not a very high skill cap like Rogue or Feral (back in Cata, Im not sure about Mop just back WoW for 2 weeks). I did a little research and see that Monk use Chi and Energy system, whereas Sham use the old mana system for casting spells, which same as my Pally, so maybe its esasier for me to understand the concept Anyway, feel free to give me your opinions Sorry for my English :)Celesstiel1 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 Stormwind Reputation? Okay so here's the deal I really want to get a horse and I know to get one my reputation with Stormwind as to be Exalted, but when I go to check my reputation it will only give me a handful of places that I've been to or haven't been to (Well at least I don't think so? I may have visited once with out realizing it.) but no Stormwind? I've tried to figure out why that is, I've looked everywhere for it but I for the life of me can not seem to figure it out. So can someone please help me find out where my reputation with Stormwind is? Or at least tell me why I can't see it or find it. Thanks so much for the help! :3Norishad3 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 chat questions By now, I should know the answers to these questions, but I don't. I would appreciate any help from any quarter. Is there somewhere I can go to learn the basics of chat? For instance, I have seen that I should type "/p" to talk to my instance party only. I am doing something wrong, cuz that doesn't seem to work. Also, as I travel through an instance, I see my fellow questers chatting while we are moving. How do you do that? It is all I can do to keep my toon up with the other players, much less type something in. Thaks.Sinnfein7 May 22, 2013