New Player Help and Guides

Jan 25, 2013 Checking registered guild names. Is there a way to see if a guild name is taken without having to actually create a charter? I know you can look things up on the armory, but does the armory include ALL guilds? Even ones that have been inactive for several years, say? Do guild names ever expire? Thanks.Tuuli2 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Recruit a friend.. Hi guys, is there anyway to cancel the recruit a friend? Reason: a friend invited me to the event so he/she can gain the mount and the 30 day free game time but that friend didn't help me with anything. So it kinda suck coz he/she benefited from me without me getting anything from him/her. So I really want to cancel the recruit a friend that I accepted so we can call it even. btw, I'm still using a starter account and I am planning to buy the starter to cata package because of the discount.Kickingfish11 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Soul bound grey items? Yea im in jade forest, i keep getting Soul boud grey items. I thought grey items were junk? If so, why is it bound? I am alittle confused.Lawess6 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Pvp resil./power Does pvp Resil. and pvp power also apply for non-player targets, such as guards, kings or pretty much anything that you attack turns your pvp on besides players? Thanks.Rubberchops2 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Are there seperate clients for each expansion I have wotlk but when I open the client it says mop and the n at character selection it says mop. I can also go to Pandaria and play as Pandaren.Eldwick6 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 What should be my first VP piece ? Hello all, I am currently Revered with The Klaxxi and working on going for Honored for the Golden Lotus... So what would you recommend I buy first with VP ? I have the choice actually of : a) Wire of the Wakener (Neck - Klaxxi) b) Lash of the Orator (Waist - Klaxxi) c) Leggings of the Poisoned Soul (Legs - Klaxxi) And I will have soon access also to : d) Simple Harmonius Ring (Ring - Golden Lotus) e) Leven's Circle of Hope (Ring - Golden Lotus) I believe the waist might be the best as what I currently have is an iLevel 437... Would probably give out the most gain but I am not certain.Drakco6 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Soo..im lost. ive been leveling this pally since xmas. im generally new to wow still. i was noticing that all my pvp gear is the only thing i can find that substantially changes my crit, ap, strength. is there other items other than pvp gear thats better? it gets old seeing your toon in the same gear all the time. another thing is, ive been wanting to get into the lore of wow. like the expansions and stuff. where can i start the questlines that lead up to like killing the lich king, and the burning crusade events. are they just available through raids?Wvunation5 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 World pvp : Northwatch Foothold Hello people, I am a starter account addicted to pvp. So one day I Thought of going to durotar in a pvp server (Tichondrious) and pvp there as a lvl 7. It seems really fun because there are lots of hordes questing! Northwatch Foothold is a camp filled with Human Infantrymen and Rangers friendly to the alliance and hostile to the horde (Non-pvp flagged ofcourse because its a quest place) and the quest the horde is doing is to kill 12 of the humans and burn the 3 plans. For some weird reason my human hunter can burn these plans (They respawn every 20 seconds) and thats a good way to start a pvp fight, althought the horde usually attacks me just when they see me. To go to durotar as a low level seems really hard but it is actually really easy. Start from Goldshire and head to Westfall, then move to moonbrook. Head Southwest (Down right) and swim to booty bay (Dont go near the land). Take the boad that leads to northern barrens and just run to durotar. It's that easy. We are 4 people doing this daily, you can join us (must be lvl 5-8) and gear does not matter. We see horde there all the time! They rarely are not there. If you love world pvp, make a character in tichondrious and add me. Note : I am a starter account. Starter accounts cannot talk to people who are more than 10 levels above them. I can only use emotes unless you whisper us (so we can reply) or add us. I Got 42 world honorable kills :DNorthwatch2 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Artisan Riding. is it necassary for a drake? it says it is, but ive seen a lot of level 70's with the same flying as me, (flying speed 150%) and they're on drakes, so i was just wondering, someone throw me an answer?Äðrxø5 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Character Search Hello. I just remembered, I removed a friend (batteltag friend) a while ago, but I can't remember his name because it had a funny letter in it, like my A. Is there anyway to search him? =( I messaged him on YouTube asking him what it was, but, what if he doesn't check them?Âzzarth2 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Re-roll Suggestions I am currently on a break from World of Warcraft. I am anticipating returning this summer. I am looking for suggestions on a race/class combo to re-roll. I only plan on playing occasionally so nothing too serious. I just want to enjoy the leveling experience, questing, etc. Any suggestions for a fun leveling/relaxing class would be appreciated. I was leaning towards Druid but any input would be appreciated. Here is a list of what toons I have had in the past: BC - 70 Undead Warlock, Orc Shaman WOTLK - 80 Undead Warlock, Orc Shaman, and Orc Death Knight Cata - 85 Undead Warlock, Orc Shaman, Orc Death Knight, Undead Priest, Troll Rogue MoP - 90 Human Mage As you can see I have primarily been Horde over the years but I re-rolled an AC Mage for MoP. I have had alts of every class at 30 or higher at one point (except Monk which I have never had). Thank you for your time.Exincendia5 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 No more quests? I'm level 17 and just completed the last quest on my list. I've tried searching for more but no exclamation points are popping up. I'm at a loss of what to do. Please help.Destructia5 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 how do i train professions? im currently at 225 in first aid. but when i try to train. i get nothing. Also for mining lvl 300 and i cant train any higher then that. How do I train beyond that?Cutepussycat3 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 What is the ally version of illidan What Alliance dominant pvp realm is like illidans? As in PVP but a good pve realm as well and a good decent market? any help will be great was thinking sargegas but now sure thanks! :D -Any help is appreciated! Doing RAF and want ot start fresh on a good ally realm thanks!Beöwolf3 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Question about dungeon loot.. hi, i was doing mop heroics on my shaman and some loot that I needed dropped. someone was afk and didnt roll on the peice of loot, so I just needed on it and left. it's been 20 minutes and I still haven't gotten anything.. will i end up getting it? :(Arsfasfasf7 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 5.2 Few Weeks? Or Few Months? I really am anticipating this next patch and i know that nobody knows exactly when it will become live.... But i just want to know what others think. Could it be a month or 2 before it comes? or are we talking like a few weeks?Abcduwsmt7 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 Class suggestions? Last played during Cataclysm, trying to get away from Rogue (my old main) and open my options up as to what class I play. What have you played before? I have tried every class before, the ones I stuck with the longest were Rogue (main), Warrior (main alt) and Druid (alt when I felt like healing/something different). How far did you level it? Rogue to 85, Warrior and Druid to (I believe) the 60s or so. Most other classes I played didn't make it to level 40. Describe what you liked and disliked about those classes. Be detailed! Rogue Likes - Stealth, burst dps, mobility, Easy to play/Hard to master Rogue Dislikes - Squishy (compared to other melee classes), little AoE capability, Not much variance in playstyle (gets boring quick), DPS-only Warrior Likes - Burst dps, Tanky, Easy AoE grinding Warrior Dislikes - Not much mobility beyond the variations of charge, I dislike tanking in dungeons Druid Likes - HoTs, easy to heal with (compared to other healer classes), Can be any role, Versatile Druid Dislikes - High difficult curve (due to many different forms) With a friend or alone? What's your friend going to be leveling? With a friend, occasional solo (mostly at end game when my friend is not on). Shadow Priest once I catch up to his level Are you leveling via PvE or PvP? Chain-running dungeons? PvE mostly, dungeons for quests and maybe some occasional PvP via BGs Will you be doing primarily raids/dungeons at level cap (PvE) or knocking the opposing faction in the balls over a flag (PvP)? Primarily raids/dungeons at level cap, some PvP but nothing structured (BGs mostly) Will you be multiboxing or just playing a single character? Single character Race preference? Either for looks or the actual racials (or lore!). Doesn't matter too much....alliance side, I like human for the reputation bonus but I don't mind picking a race that gives a performance boost over other races Heals/tank/DPS? What's your style for DPS - melee or ranged? DPS and Heals, in that order (tanking is too difficult for it to be fun to me, heals is a nice change but I don't prefer it over DPS). In the past I have preferred melee, but I prefer ranged on fights with above average movement. Any favorite game mechanics? (DoTs, HoTs, stealth, mana, etc) Stealth for it's ability to escape fights when needed, but I really want to move away from the classes that use it. For normal combat (questing/mobs/etc) I prefer burst DPS, for Raids/Dungeons I don't care about burst DPS, just whatever is more efficient DPS. For healing, I prefer HoTs over direct heals Hybrid or pure? Does it matter? Most likely Hybrid of some form since I want the ability to change my role if I get bored, but it mostly doesn't matter. Pet or temporary pet or none at all? Does it matter? I am not a fan of pets that need to be managed. Throw in any extra details here: The main thing is I like DPS and occasionally healing, so I don't think a pure DPS class would be best for me. I like working on one character mainly.....I usually do create alts but I try to stick to one character for a majority of my time. I also like classes that are on the easier side to play.Santaçlaws6 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 good tthing to sell on ah? ok i've been leveling mining abit went crazzy on copper and tin for bronze but they havent sold,,and im just wondering if there's a curse add on or something that lets me know what in demand on ah for my server (dreadmaul) and ill pick up another gathering proffesion just not sure which will make the most gold easiest?Ñarkólópz13 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Starting horde reroll guild. Everyone welcome Hello, i am starting a horde reroll guild by the name 'The Conglomerate' anyone is allowed to join in with a new level 1 character. We will be launching tonight at 9PM EST. We are currently at 30 members and would love for more people to join in. Just message my character 'Pibblodine' on Emerald Dream (Horde). All races/classes are allowed to join. I look forward to seeing you there!Pibblodine1 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 PVP way forward hi guys, i want to do pvp with this warrior and as you can see i have no pvp gear at this point. it'd be really helpful if someone could direct me towards the way forward that i should follow in order to have any chance of surviving in high level BG. i have around 3000 honor points right now and wondering what gear i should buy to begin with. secondly, how do you make gold if you're into pvp only? or is it utterly impossible to level your way to 90 through pvp only AND have enough gold? thanks.Pandarrior2 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Guild Ranks Members of guilds are ranked 1-9. Do you automatically move up ranks by getting achievements points, or does the Guild Master do it manually?Drusilla4 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 No idea what to do. Completely lost in game. Hi I am completely new to Wow. I am a Pandaren. The same thing happened on Pandaria at lvl 3. I missed the guy to talk to for the string of quests and walked around for hours on the island getting killed. Now I finished the Pandaria starting quests and Ive flown off the island. I went to the king who told me to go to this farm where I did this quest with talking to the homeless people: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26209 Then it finished and I was sitting there with 0/25 quests on my quest log and no idea what to do. I noticed quests I could complete while walking around but I am scared to do themWillyoulaugh14 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Raid Question? I'm new to raiding so sorry if this is like common knowledge but... If I'm in a group that goes 1/6 for MSV do I then have to find a 1/6 group for MSV or am I just locked out of loot for the first boss and can still down him so I can continue progresson? Thanks a bunchYodarolleddk5 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Picking up an old Toon - need gear So I don't know if this is the right spot, but figure I might get the best advice here: Synnah (this toon) is one of my 1st toons, I ended up migrating to another server (before CRZ) to play with some people I knew more conveniently. Synnah became a neglected toon. I thought I'd never play her again and ended up purging everything in her bags and all her gear she'd been wearing. Now I want to pick up playing her again, but don't know how to get her IL back up. Her current gold is only about 100 gold and so buying from AH is out of the question. How can I get better gear for her without going bust?Synnah9 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Strategy for valor points accumulation I know that you can get 'bonus' VPs after one character of you account gets the weekly 1000 points limit, but what happens if a second charaster also reaches 1000? What would be a preferred way to maximize VP versys questing time? Currently I put one alt through all the dailies he can do in the time I have till he reaches 1000 and other alts only doing the dailies they need for crafting or skill as time permits while he is doing this. I then switch these rolls and the other alts take all the time split between them.Geodir4 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Starter edition help. Hello my fellow WOW players. I currently have a starter edition account and now thinking about upgrading to a full account. I downloaded the game off the site so do I now go and buy the battlechest? I already have the game so do I just buy the battlechest to put in a game key or what? Thanks in advance for any help. May your blades never dull my faithful friends.Mythrilian6 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 What character/class should I start out with? I know people say "choose whatever you like" but as for a new player what would be a good choice to pick? I'm a solo player but I'll try whatever. I love questing if that makes a difference.Bragnaber8 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 How do you access pictures taken inside wow? hey i have some pictures i wanna get off wow but i cant find em can someone help me out? Marict8 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 using a 360 headset on wow i found out the other day that you can use a wired xbox 360 controller and headset on wow i just wanted to share that with y'all. if y'all know already pleas dont post things like no duh or stuff like that pleas. i find that i tend to get a moral boost when i discover something i didnt know for myself. so yeah i hope this dose help some ppl out but if no oh well i tried ^_^ Zexinis3 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Just Starting WoW Question Hello, I have a friend that is interested in playing WoW but has never played before. To be fully up to date with all xpacs what does he need to buy? Does MoP include all previous xpacs or does he have to purchase all of the different xpacs (vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata and MoP) Thanks edit: I just read on the store that the wow battlechest now includes TBC & WotLK so I guess he needs to buy Cata & MoP. New question is can he just buy MoP and skip Cataclysm? $90 is pretty steep to get started. ($19.99 battlechest, $29.99 Cata $39.99 MoP)Sadismo14 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Just a quick latency question Hey guys, I'm not new, but I didn't know where to post this exactly. I'm switching servers to be able to play with a few real life friends, and I did read over the guide to picking a realm. I just wanted to know what latency is considered "bad". I play currently on a realm with around 40 ms home and world, and the server I'm switching too I get around 110 ms. Will this be noticeable? Or is 100 ms still good? Sorry for such a bland post, just needed some quick help. Thank you all in advance.Raznarok5 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Pandaria Rep Help *Maybe Spoilers* I hit 90 a few weeks ago and I've read about the rep gain (Tillers/Shado Pan/Klaxxi etc) in Pandaria but I'm just feeling a little confused I guess. Should I start that after I end the quest line? Is there a quest line ending in Pandaria? I've come as far as *spoiler maybe* where the Horde has taken over the little island, and now I'm running around doing things there. I know this question sounds like a mess but is there an outline anywhere of what I should be doing now, etc? I am just feeling a little lost :) Thanks!Cupcakeess9 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Too newby to select "need" on items? I've come to the realization that I'm more of a nub that I originally hoped and thought I would be. My friend who recruited me suggested that I do dungeons with him, as they get you gold, gear, and experience. So before partying with a high chance that the other members will be uber and experienced players, I look up as much information, rotations, tips, and etc. for a Holy pally. Then I realized that it would just end up with everyone dead, so I changed to Ret pally. I was feeling pretty confident with my rotations and nubby but perhaps decent(I hope?) gear and accessories. When I wait for my que for a random dungeon, I just fear that these players will think I'm a nub and suck as a DPSer (as I select the DPS as opposed to the Healer). Sometimes a member will ask "wheres DPS at?" or the like, and I just shamefully lower my head knowing that I'm probably the reason. Which brings me to this point, would it be...rude of me to select "need" over "greed' or "pass" over plate armor, or even weapons that would help me? I always feel like I should be polite and let someone who does more of the important work have it...maybe I'm over thinking. Anyways, I guess the main question I'm going at is, how can I be a better Ret paladin? I don't have an abundance of gold as I am a new player, and I have spent a great deal of time checking online websites, but perhaps I will have a better understanding if someone tells me directly. I also understand if this is a TL;DR post :(Kylíe19 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Gaming Hardware question Once I get my PC paid for and built, I am looking for a good gaming mouse and keyboard. Does anyone have any suggestions out there that could possibly help me? I know there is a lot out there, but I'd like to know what some of you use and why. I just can't seem to decide.Kungfumønkey3 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 First Time raid for a beginner Hello idk if this is the right place to post this but I need some help on raiding. This is my first time playing wow and I just got to 60 and I know there are level 60 raids but I'm confused on how to do them. Do you mainly have to be in a raiding guild then form a large party then fly there and do them? Or am I missing something?Dizstroyy2 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 I want my item back D: Ok i used to have a good shield better than what im wearing, i obtained i beileve i got it in a dungeon quest (don't remember name of dungeon, had a bunch of serpent people, but it wasnt wailing caverns though) and this was in 2011-2012 when i was still in fury spec and i sold it. Can i get the shield back in any way? Alot of thanks.Rubberchops10 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Altoholic seeks help IF YOU'RE A VETERAN AND HAVE PLAYED EXTENSIVELY: ---> OR HAVE LEVELED PAST 60 What have you played before? Priest, shaman (many, many shaman), hunter (many, many hunters), rogue, warriors (many, but not successfully), druid, DK How far did you level it? Respectively (and highest level only listed): 83, 72, 81, 70, 58(?), 21, 60(?) Describe what you liked and disliked about those classes. Be detailed! I greatly enjoy healing aspects of classes (priest was rolled specifically for healing, shaman as well - those classes are never played as anything other than healers). I also really enjoy having pets as hunters (coordinating pet with race of hunter, etc.) I liked the idea of a BE rogue, so that's why I rolled her (she was my first 70, hasn't been played in multiple expansions), druid was my first character on my own account (ooh, pretty NE! Ooh, hippie druid!), DK was so I could have a blue and white cow. With a friend or alone? What's your friend going to be leveling? I'd love to play with friends, but as of right now I have no main server, so my friends may just be in RealID or whatever friends I can make in a guild I join. So, no... just me and my character. Are you leveling via PvE or PvP? Chain-running dungeons? PvE. Dungeons when it feels right. Will you be doing primarily raids/dungeons at level cap (PvE) or knocking the opposing faction in the balls over a flag (PvP)? I always felt like if I could get a healer up to max level, I would raid (if I had a guild that did so) - if it were a DPS class, wasn't sure about if I would raid or not. I'd like to get Loremaster - that's always been a goal (unpursued as of yet, but a goal nonetheless) Will you be multiboxing or just playing a single character? Single character Race preference? Either for looks or the actual racials (or lore!). Tauren! Dorfs! Oh my! Heals/tank/DPS? What's your style for DPS - melee or ranged? Healy! I have a DPS style only because I play a hunter (so, ranged). I wish I could tank. (Scary melee!) Any favorite game mechanics? (DoTs, HoTs, stealth, mana, etc) Um... HoTs, out of that list? Healing is an awesome game mechanic! SPARKLES THAT MAKE YOU NOT DIE! Also, I like mana. It tastes good. Hybrid or pure? Does it matter? Pure. (But I guess it may not matter since I alt...) Pet or temporary pet or none at all? Does it matter? Pet? Yes? No? Not ABSOLUTELY necessary. But it's nice to have a companion. Throw in any extra details here: I need help. (ETA: I have an issue with feeling that I NEED to play a support class in order to be "useful" in any scenario - dungeons, raiding if I did. While I know that DPS plays a part in getting any dungeon/raid done, I don't feel "useful" doing it. I would also enjoy tanking because I view it as useful, but again, scary melee.)Aneyah4 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Why didn't I join a guild sooner? I just discovered that you get like 10 billion benefits by joining a level 25 guild. And these guilds are clamoring over each other to get you to join because you generate gold for them. New players: join any random level 25 guild.Amelica25 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Brewmaster monks Do brewmaster monks ACTUALLY make good tanks? thinking about making one and would like some imput.Torkaz3 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Professions Hi so I'm new to the game I guess, I came back with a SoR after a few years but I'm lost about professions. I've never had a character reach max level, mostly because I've done DPS and even tanking, until I found that healing was my right fit! But I don't know what to do with professions. None of my character have had them. I'm totally broke and I know I want to endgame raid on this toon, so I decided to take advantage of the dranei JC bonus and start JC and mining. But I'm starting to fall behind I guess (based on how I can't mine the ores in the dungeons I'm queuing in) and as I'm learning more JC things I realize I don't have a lot of those jems like tigerseye and stuff I need. I looked at the AH but as I said I'm broke and so that was a bust. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I supposed to start professions when I reach level cap? More importantly, will these professions pay off? thanks!Cyara2 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Which DK spec to choose? Hello, I'm currently lvl 70 in pvp gear as a Frost spec DK. From level 60-70 I haven't been doing so hot in pvp. It doesn't seem to be my gear or skill, but more my DPS. I currently dual wield Brutal Gladiator's Slicers, and my numbers I'm putting out seem to be lower than everyone elses. Everyone else is pumping out 1000-3000 damage per hit, where I'm still hitting low 1000s and high 900s. My friend told me that I should try having a dual spec. I want to dual wield, but I don't know whether I should pick unholy or blood as my second spec for pvp, or maybe I should stay frost and try doing something different.Nerfmebro4 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Starter Edition -- STUCK!! I am new to WoW. I picked up the Starter Edition and have been playing for the last couple days. Last night I bought the Battle Chest digital upgrade (through to Lich King) off the Blizzard Battlenet website. I got the confirmation email for my purchase, game code, the whole bit. I went back to play the game, and it keeps asking me if I want to play the trial or upgrade. I've leveled my character to 11, and I am stuck right before (what I assume is) the last quest to leave the starter area. I think there's a quest where I need to escort Master Shang Xi to the Wood of Staves, but the quest is either not available, or hidden extremely well. I don't know where to find Master Shang Xi, and I'm not finding any other available side quests. I am officially stuck. =/ I've resorted to mining and gathering herbs, just leveling myself up until I magically figure out what to do next.Rhiia7 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 How one gets into Pandaria? I didn't bought Mists of Pandaria yet and I'm tired of being ganked at BGs to 85s with 450 iLvl gear. I want to get a couple of those for me. Is that possible without the expansion?Scott7 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 The EXP armor? There are, to my knowledge, four experience gain Bind To Account armors in the game. I found 1- the shoulders. They were located in the old town area and cost about 2k Honor Points. But where are the other three types? How much do they each cost? And as an experienced player (if you are one) approximately how long does it take to get them all? I really want to start a new character after I max this guy out but at the same time I REALLY DON'T want to start unless I get the 50% exp bonus that'd come from all the armors + a high level guild's +10% exp gain.Robbyrt6 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Valor Points for Conquest Points Is there a vendor that does this exchange like the one that does Justice for Honor?Pariàh1 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Friendly Duels? Hello. Just a question. Would it be considering 'boosting' if you have 1 - 5 duels with your friends who are on the opposite faction? Even if you kill them and you gain Honour? Thanks! Edit: What about duelling a person so your friend can kill them?Âzzarth7 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Coming back Question I quit wow a while ago and am thinking about coming back to play again. I logged on today and received the "hero of the horde" title and the Vicious Wolf mount for ending my last season in the top .5% rbg ratings. If I were to start playing again I would want to transfer servers and factions to the one my friends are currently on. I was wondering if I did this would I still have these achievements/mounts? I realized that now whatever character you are on your mounts are available. But are achievements like this rbg ones available on all characters once you received them on one character as well? Thank you.Cnc3 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Those pesky abbreviations. Here's a short list for all the abbreviations I can think of right off the bat that deal with anything world of Warcraft related. LFM - looking for more, typically used for recruiting for guilds, raids, or any branch of battle. Pst - to message AH - Auction House BMAH - Black market auction house, located right next to the veiled staircase in Pandaria (mists of pandaria content) WSG - warsong gulch (battleground) AB - Arathi Basin (battleground) EotS or ES - Eye of the Storm (battleground) SotA or SoA - Strand of the Ancients (battleground) IoC - isle of conquest (battleground) AV - Alterac Valley (battleground) BfG - Battle for Gilneas (battleground) TP - Twin Peaks (battleground) SSM - Silvershard Mines ToM or ToK - Temple of Kotmogu (battleground) WG - Wintergrasp (Large Scale battleground) TolB - Tol Barad (Large Scale battleground) BG - Battleground RBG - Rated Battleground LFR - Looking for Raid, typically referring to the raid finder tool, usable at level 85 and 90. DG - Dungeon LFG - looking for group Cities: Org - Orgrimmar UC - Undercity TB - Thunder Bluff (could be referred to as Tol Barad also) SM - Silvermoon SW - Stormwind (coolest city name ever!) IF - Ironforge Darn - Darnassus ( I haven't found a legit abbreviation for this city yet) Exo - Exodar Shatt - Shattrath Dal - Dalaran So2M - Shrine of two moons So7S - Shrine of seven stars More Trade Chat: Mats - materials LFW - looking for work LF - looking for WTB - want to buy ( not a question, usually) WTS - want to sell ( not a question, usually) WTT - want to trade ( can be used as a question) ilvl - Item level GS - Gearscore Currencies; G - gold S - silver C - copper So that's really all I have for you guys right now. This is just a fraction of the abbreviations in the world of Warcraft. Hope it helps!Tsø9 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 How much gold do you typically get in a day? Hi. I have 3 questions 1. How much gold do you typically get in a day? 2. How much gold do you get at around my level in one day? 3. How much more gold do you get at around level 70+?Chaoskompf7 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 i just upgraded an how long do i have to wait how long do i have to wait to use all the features like chats an stuff i check an blizzard already took there monie so why the waitOxmiharuxo5 Jan 22, 2013