New Player Help and Guides

Aug 14, 2012 what should I do with greens? I put up some cata greens on AH and nobody would buy them. Should I get someone else to disenchant them or just vendor?Turroth6 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 MAC in MoP I just started reinstalling a US WoW client and I got a message that I wouldn't be able to play wow unless I updated my MAC to a certain version. Although I was a little confused about what version it was talking about. I currently have 10.5.8, what version would I need to run wow in MoP?Fandwranarus1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 85! o.O I reached lv85 on my first toon in WoW! :D It's really awesome, it felt not so long ago when I'm just a lv20 guy and wishing to be at the "Reign of the Gods" Zone (what I used to call lv85s lolz) So what are the things that I should know & play & acquire at lv85? And what are the PVE and PVP gear progression? Also if you can pls include gears that I can get while waiting for dungeons (like Molten front? etc.) Thx! :)Gengkiskan5 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Becoming a legendary part of Azeroths history The calling of the billions of citizens of my domain called Azeroth has led me, DPS of Night Reavers on Agamaggan, to help those in need, to become one of the most legendary and forefront leaders of the entire planet of Azeroth. It is unequivocal that the result of reading this single forum post will give each and every one the chance to become an icon, from creepy crawlies, to the most dedicated Naxxramas raider, the person doesn't matter, it is the steps he or she takes that is the key. The very first step to becoming such a large part of Azeroths lore, is to first be born and immersed into the world and her infinite beauty. The choice to make is a critical one, which class must one choose to flourish and become a legendary death dealing zhevra hoof collecting bad !@# from the depths of Booty Bay. There is really only one choice, and that is the class of the Rogue. Rogues are death dealers, they sneak up from behind and do strange things to your behind whilst you sit there drinking your pink-cherry-lemon-limeade and asking for more hot pockets. The second step to becoming a staple of Azeroths History is having a good name, people with names like Toocutetopoop are just a joke, and should be exterminated from the face of the planet, there needs to be a certain threshold that one must look at to choose a name, the entity that will become a legend and essentially never die. The third step in this endeavor is choosing the right path, to righteousness or to an anarchist group, hellbent on giving the best damn jobs there ever has been. What the aim has been for this post is about giving the best jobs, with hands, and with mouths. The path is very essential on this journey because it will live into your soul, as you continue to do said jobs. The last and most important step of this guide, is to show that pricing of jobs is absolutely critical, one must observe a realms economy for decades before implementing certain jobs. Jobs that deal mainly around working with the hands will certainly be cheaper than those that require facial engagement. Now with this knowledge, new and old citizen, the hundreds of trillions of you that there are, please spread my word around the globe and led the jobs continue on in the name of DPS, from the server Agamaggan. Thank you.Dps9 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 what should i buy? :O So I started playing the free trail and I might get WoW soon so do I need to buy the whole expansion set or just wait for Mist of Pandaria to come out and just get that? If I get it will i still get death knight or like the goblins and werewolf from the previous expansions (lich king & cataclysm)? Thank you.Garakdek40 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Trial to proper account via Cata? Ok, so my brother have been a wow player and he's got every game up to Lich King. So I don't really want to buy Battle Chest over again. I'm currently on trial account, so can I get the key codes I need from buying Cataclysm? Or do I HAVE to buy battle chest aswell? I'll appreciate answers!Xenahn2 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Question on talent tree change? Hello I know MoP is around the corner and I was wondering will blizz have the new talent system before the MoP launch or will it be introduced when MoP goes live? Also what will happen to my melee weapons come MoP?Kím2 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Should I return to the game? I know this is a new player forum but it's the most applicable to my questions based on limited posting ability (my account has been down for quite some time). Has Blizzard addressed the glaring issue of dying servers yet? This is the main reason I quit the game in the first place. I checked my old servers forums and the most recent post was a week ago, including comments in threads. I shouldn't be expected to pay transfer fee's in order to have a playable experience just because I picked the wrong server. I assume the majority of the game is as it was a year ago but that legitimately was my greatest concern. Once again I am sorry for using the new player forums but I do not want to pay for better communication.Bonbon4 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 anyone help me for resurrection my account anyone resurrection my account: devintian@yahoo.com thanks!Leisurely1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Help choosing a class My friends have been talking about this game forever so I decided to give it a try and so far I love the gameplay. I'd always heard the typical bashing throughout the years about WoW being a game for people with no life, but after finally giving it a shot I like it. Now with that being said, a friend and I started playing and I initially made a Hunter since I love Archer classes and it stood out to me. Playing it even now I love it seeing as how I made it my main character. My problem now is I've been spoiled with the 3x exp from being referred and with my friend not playing 24/7 when I'm able to I have to adjust to being on my own without knowing anyone along with 1/3 of the exp I'm used to. Which leads to making this thread. Do you want to have a permanent pet? Is a temporary one okay with you? Or does it not matter if you have a pet? A) I like the idea of having a permanent pet but it isn't absolutely needed. Are you partial to cloth wearers or do you want a little more bulk in your armor? A) Well when gaming I usually like to leave my characters shirtless if possible, though if the armor rating just from a shirt (I don't mind the rest of the clothes, and I always play male characters) is really high I'll use one. Not sure if the transmogify or whatever it's called would allow me to appear shirtless or not. What have you played in other games before? Maybe you played a caster in another game and liked it, or have a fondness for barbarians/warriors. WoW might have a rough equivalent for you! A) As stated above, I love Archer classes. Rogue held my interest here for a bit too but I really loved Hunter. I dislike even remotely being a healer. I don't mind buffing every now and then as long as it's like every 10 minutes instead of every 10 seconds. I typically prefer ranged high damage dealers or melee dual weapon fighters. Do you want to be able to heal yourself and others, or are you okay with lacking those spells? A) I'm okay lacking those spells. Self buffs are nice, but not 100% needed. Which is your preference: attacking enemies from a distance or being up in their faces? A) Distance is more my thing as long as it can hit hard as well. Are you the sneaky type or do you take pleasure ripping out internal organs as a greeting right off the bat? A) Sneaky is more my thing. Focus on taking the enemy down before they get the chance to touch you. Whether it's just pelting them before they can get within range, or popping out of thin air and baffling them with attacks. Do you want to be on the front lines with a shield or watching over your group to keep them safe? A) Front lines/damage dealing please. High damage and fast kills make me happy. Along with being able to AoE and level on my own. I'm not used to having to rely on others from the last game I played for 5 years, so partnering up with people will be something I have to adapt to with this game. Will you be leveling with a friend or mostly on your own? If you're doing it with a friend, what are they planning to level, or have they not decided yet? A) With this character I'll probably be on my own most of the time unless I somehow make a few friends. Have you read about classes at all yet? If so, what stands out as interesting to you? Have you tried any classes already? A) Haven't read about any but I like Hunter, Rogue seems like it could be cool once it gets better skills (I only played one to level 7 or so), Mage is decent as well. I guess my top picks would be between those three unless one of the other classes I haven't tried turns out to be really good. Are you interested in the lore or story of Warcraft? Some classes have a lot of easily-absorbed lore while others are a little "less detailed" in their history. A) Not really interested in it tbh. I mean if it could become like a good book I'd gladly read through everything. But I haven't given it a try yet. Interested in roleplaying at all? This goes with the previous question, but some races/classes are easier to roleplay as a newbie than others (with lots of history to adhere to). A) No roleplaying for me. Do any of the races stick out to you as being attractive? Not every race can be every class, so if you have an early favorite (or if you really dislike one in particular) this can narrow things down. A) I like Blood Elf, Human, and Night Elf as far as looks go so far. Troll makes me want to play blind. Thanks in advance for any help!Volechek139 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 class with less spells? I understand arcane mages doesn't require alot of keybinds any other classes friendly for disabled players who can't have a ton of keybinds?Sixis3 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Demonology Warlock help and advice? Well at first I was considering to do Affliction, but from what many players have said and from what I have experienced it is the most complicated class. Why? Due to the Damage Over Time spells my DPS is a horse fly's strength. So I switched back to Demonology and see a difference, slightly yes but me being number one in DPS meter? No, more like fourth and the last dungeon I entered fifth and the next thing I know I got kicked for being low DPS. Well here are my two main concerns here, despite a player entering a dungeon and farming some VP/JP and what not, isn't that the point of being being grouped to dungeons? Worst case scenario is that you would be kicked out for having low DPS and yet you cant get any VP only because of that. My second issue is this, I need Demonology help and I am not sure if my gear isn't cutting it, or if I just suck as a player honing the powers of shadows and flames...Ronalber8 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Heirlooms and enchanting Im having trouble enchanting my heirlooms. Each time i try to enchant one. It say the item is too low to enchant. Anyone else having this problem?Sisofmercy3 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Recruit a Friend and new player feedback Hi all, I just got my fiance started playing WoW through recruit-a-friend a few weeks ago. She chose to play as a hunter, and has really enjoyed it thus far. I created a holy paladin to level with her and we have primarily leveled through dungeons. I wanted to leave some feedback regarding our experience with leveling a new character. It's been so long since I leveled my very first character that I forgot about many of the frustrations that can plague newer players. Also, it's very different to hear them from a person in those shoes as a player with a lot of previous experience. 1) This is in regards to hunters/warlocks in particular: Many tanks in dungeons take the route of jumping off of platforms (think Gnomeregan) during dungeons. No where in any hunter/warlock in-game information does it mention it being a good idea to dismiss your pet before leaping off of said platforms. It's especially frustrating for a new player to be yelled at for wiping the group (sometimes multiple times) due to their pet running down and aggroing the entire dungeon. It's an easy thing to forget to do. It's just not intuitive that your pet can't jump down with you. Are there plans to handle this in mists? 2) Given heirloom gear and the amount of people leveling their alts (many their 3rd or 4th alts), dungeon pacing is REALLY fast. To me, this was always a very positive thing and I was surprised at my fiance's frustrations with how quickly the dungeons were going. She explained it to me as: a) "I have no time to even loot the monsters." -Here she was right, the tank was pulling the next group before we could blink. I tried to explain that low level loot just isn't worth anything in the grand scheme, but to a newer player that doesn't mean anything. They are missing the chance to loot that next exciting bow (even if its simply green quality), or finally upgrade that bracer. b) "I don't have time to read the quests or understand why I'm even in this place" -Basically, the dungeons are just big XP coins. The content cannot be deciphered without extra effort outside of game, which is nearly pointless because once you read about it you already outgear the place anyways. Most tanks just run in and start pulling stuff immediately. You don't have time but to move on to the next mob. This is, admittedly, supplemented by the extra XP granted through recruit a friend. That's all I have for now. I think that it's impossible to perfectly balance the speed of things for experienced players vs. newer players, but I can see it being a rather large issue. Thanks!Orcale4 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Scroll of Resurrection Quick question about the Scroll of Resurrection if anyone could be so kind to answer it for me. I see that if you are resurrected, you can choose one character to level up to 80, as well as transfer/faction change that character over to the realm the invite was sent from. If I have a level 85 that I haven't played since last year, can I choose to transfer that character over to a new server instead of choosing to put one character to 80? Thank you!Daymitch2 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Dig Sites Do they go away after a while and get replaced? On the east I got all troll and don't wanna do em for a while.Baddies8 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Help! How do i get to Northrend?Nodar3 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Dungeon Finder help? Hello! I've been playing WoW for a couple of weeks, but I only started dungeoning very recently. I am somewhat confused because, when I open up the Dungeon Finder, I can only access Classic Dungeons. I have purchased every WoW expansion (I've even got Mists of Pandara pre-ordered!) so I don't understand why I can't play in, say, a Wrath of the Lich King dungeon. Please help?Ryadell7 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Just showing off.... No other reason for this post but to show off my first ever transmog on my favorite forum. Have to show it off now because the gear will change in five minutes of leveling. But it's affordable at low levels...only 15g for me at 68. What do you think? Going for that barbarian look. I don't think the officially-named "barbarian" style haircut works at all, though...will have to get a haircut soon. Haven't found any good daggers yet...any suggestions? I was thinking something flint: Wastewalker Shiv. The black flint Sacrificial Blade is horde only, sadly.Rulf9 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 A sad, true story... please read and help By May of 2012, I lost my best friend, my childhood friend. We were the best ones. He died on a car crash, unfortunely. I managed to overcome that tragedy. I still remember him, and I want to keep his memory alive, whenever I go. His name was Scott. And I want a character called Scott. The problem is, there isn't any free "Scott" name. What should I do? I really want to pay that tribute. I hope you can understand my feelings and help me. And no, we weren't a couple.Chinaski11 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Forum support so bad? Why is getting help with forum support so hard, you cant appeal bans, you cant disagree with any regulars. They delete your posts to make their friend look right. They report you for doing nothing, you can say Hi and get reported if your on their list. They insult players with questions then report them. Stalk and harass. Give your bad, its your fault answers with attitude. Like why is it so bad, do people not even care at this point? Thats how it feels. Im aware this isnt the cs forum or other one. Maybe someone on here who try to help new players can help with this question so new players won't be rubbed the the wrong way and make the mistake of posting on that forum.Playforfree11 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Beginner hunter question As you can see I'm only lvl 18 but I wanna know what is the best talent for a hunter that is non twink like me for pvp? lol i know people ask it alot sorry, i just wanna be sure cause some people will say survival is awesome, someone else says BM is really good, then MM is boss! I guess to each is own and go with what you'd think is more fun but I dont wanna go into a bg and just get done with it with nothing to show for it but being mad I got killed 10000000 times lol, any advice?(:Svadka6 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 returning player, best dailies area till MOP title says it all. Just returned and would like to know the most effiecient dailies or ways to make gold to prepare for MOP. Thanks. Also as far as transmog. Are the older tiered raids like BC or WOTLK good places to get those items or if anyone has other ways would be greatly appreciated. thanksShlayerhkh8 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Armoy Page There're quite a number of updates to my WoW character, reaching lv85, and getting some better gears over several hours. But strangely, eventhough I'd logged out, close the computer and go to sleep, wake up and the next day, but the armory page won't refresh itself. Does anyone know the cause of this?Gengkiskan2 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Not New - But New to Hunter PvP Not really a "new" player but I'm really enjoying PvP in BG's - I'm up to almost 3800 in resilience and not getting totally face melted. I get most opponents down to less then half, or near dead - but I can't close the deal - lol I want to try my hand @ 2v2's - too early? What's a KFC group? Seems like certain group makeups have names? Where can I learn more about arena combos? Also I am really enjoying BM - should I move over to MM to be more effective? Thanks all -Annieoåkley11 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Beginner tank class? I haven't tank before, not exactly looking for a ezmode class but more straight forward rotations. I hear warriors are difficult for tanking. any suggestions?Sixis14 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Anyone need a SoR Tell me!Criskringle1 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 mage questions What is the best build for PvE? Skills? Tree? Also can I conjure bread :3?Daymo12 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Cant stick with one class! Hi so i have played for a while over 2 years now and i still cant stick with one class. I would love anyone to be able to help me out in this situation because i want to get into pvp a lot more seriously. I want to master one class instead of constantly switching between classes and only being decent on all of them cause i cant take the time to get really good at just one.I have answered questions that might help anyone trying to help me. Anyone that can help would be much appreciated. What have you played before? I have played deathknight, warrior, rogue, and pally. How far did you level it? dk is 85, warrior is 85, rogue is 85, and pally is 50. Describe what you liked and disliked about those classes. I like that warriors are orginal and that they can wield two handers in each hand and that they just beast mode things.I like that dks are basically warriors that have magical cababilites and they look bad !@# and have cool abilities. Rogues have awesome armor sets. cool abilities and are cool to learn. and pallys are basically warriors that can heal which is amazing. I hate that warriors dont really have that much healing and they seem a bit 1 dimensional. I hate that dks are kinda 1 dimensional also like a warrior but not as much. Rogues i dont like that stealth is like their best attribute and you cant just run into a bg and destroy people. I dont like that pallys are a bit un unique. Will you be doing primarily raids/dungeons at level cap (PvE) or knocking the opposing faction in the balls over a flag (PvP)? I will more than likely pvp more but i still want to be able to do legit raids and get sweet gear from it. Will you be multiboxing or just playing a single character? I wanna stick with one character and become the best i can be with it and get the best gear possible for it. Race preference? Either for looks or the actual racials (or lore!). Mainly humans, if i absolutely had to pick a different one. it would be worgen or night elf. Heals/tank/DPS? What's your style for DPS - melee or ranged? I mainly wanna do dps but tanking can be really cool and healing is alright. Any favorite game mechanics? (DoTs, HoTs, stealth, mana, etc) I love burst damage like big crits and being able to keep myself alive. to sum it up i like to hit people hard and be able to take little damage and keep myself alive. Hybrid or pure? Does it matter? eh doesnt matter as long as im happy with my choice PLEASE HELP! I need to choose so i can get practicing or leveling. IM undecided between pally,death knight, warrior or rogue.Doomkaíser7 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 can't decide which class to get heirlooms for I have 4k Justice points, I would like to buy heirlooms for my future MOP toon, but i'm not familiar with the changes I might regret buying the wrong items. I would like to go healer. I don't like shamans because of totems and mana management, priest might be my best bet but paladins look soo sexy :( P.S. Anyone familiar with a healing class without a ton of spells? I play an odd lefty setup that limits me to about 11 keybinds.Sixis3 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 flying by the seat of my robe??? Hello I am new to the forum old to the game... I have been just randomly blind running around playing the game. I was told to focus on leveling then worry about everything else. Now I am in the 80's range *thank goodness* what should I focus on learning?Lyviathon2 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Quick question about warlocks I just started playing WoW (better late than never) and have noticed some things about warlocks. I played about 5 games of pvp (which is what i want to do in WoW) and i have gotten destroyed. I was just wondering does the warlock class get better as i level up more or is it just more of the same.? Thanks for the help.Lawshark4 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Glowing Problem Whenever I log on to this character, my character panel is glowing I thin it might be some thing with my honor because every time I click it It brings up my honor and conquest points. I was hoping some one could help me get the panel stop glowing every time I log on.Rykk3 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Simple hunter question I just started playing WoW and i have a quick question. Are hunter's good in end game PvP? And if so, what spec should i be for a PvP hunter? Thanks.Pathro7 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Northrend Inscription Research I am looking for some glyphs for an alt toon warrior. I have learned that I have to get them from Northrend Inscription Research. How do I do that? I am in Northrend, in Dalaran. THXDandydee5 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Confusing question about Multiple accounts... Not really that confusing but, just wanted to know if i get another account and upgrade it and pay the fees. Can i play both accounts at the same time, not duel boxing but lets say if i wanted to help my own character out by logging in my other account on my laptop and help finish a quest or something?Davetes5 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 problems with game Im kinda new and bought the game and all the expansions. I loaded them all onto my computer and am trying to start playing and it wont let me play as a worgen. i have all the other races except the worgen and the horde counter part. Does anybody know if i have to wait for the patch to download before i can play as them or did it not load right on my computer?Destortion3 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Why did the gear get so good? Hi, Whenever I have a WoW question, I know I can always turn to the experts here for some friendly information! :) I'm fairly new (few months, still working on my main char) to WoW, and over the entire arc of levels, I've grown used to the usual +10 to +20 primary stat increase every few levels on loot/quest items. I also like to hunt for cheaply priced armor on the AH immediately after leveling. 15 to 20g max. Often times, an item with a min level you just qualified for outstats even a purple item that's a few levels "out of date". With that said, recently I came across some stuff on the AH that has me baffled. The items in question are normal green items starting at level 77. But their item level is WAY higher than other items with the same min level. ilevel 170 vs 280 for the same min level. I've never seen this sort of thing before, usually ilevels significantly higher come with a substantial min level restriction. Is that just how it is at higher levels now? I actually DOUBLED my primary stat (int) by picking up some of these sweet items, not to mention took advantage of reforging. When you've been dealing with +10int here and there, and then you're presented an item with +160int, it's shocking. Why aren't they purple if they're so much better? Thanks.Brycery5 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Placing target markers? I can't figure out how to place the pillars of colored light on the ground. It seems to be expected for the tank to place one on the ground when doing Sylvanas in End Time, but I always have to ask someone else to do it. I keep placing icons over mobs or players instead.Pizzathehutt5 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 I could make gold with herblism? farm high lv mats all day till mop is a good way to make gold? i'm so bad at making gold, i'm clueless :(Sixis7 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Obsidium Sanctum How many averagely geared lv85 players would be able to down Sartharion (Obsidian Sanctums) with the three sub bosses still alive (black drake mount run)? The lesser the better, as that there'd be less ppl rolling for the mount.Gengkiskan3 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Can't stick with one class. Help! Hello, so I have been playing WoW for a little under a month now, and I have already made 6 different characters. Now that I have my school and work schedule finished, I noticed I will have more free time then I expected to have, so why not pick up a new game? I filled out the form from the "Can't Find the Right Class/Race/Alt?" Thread. Do you want to have a permanent pet? Is a temporary one okay with you? Or does it not matter if you have a pet? -Pet's seem like an interesting mechanic, I could see myself having fun with one. Are you partial to cloth wearers or do you want a little more bulk in your armor? -I have no preference really for armor. Some cloth sets look awesome, and so do some mail or plate. What have you played in other games before? Maybe you played a caster in another game and liked it, or have a fondness for barbarians/warriors. WoW might have a rough equivalent for you! -I played Diablo 2 for quite some time, and my favorite characters were Amazon, Necromancer, and Assassin. Do you want to be able to heal yourself and others, or are you okay with lacking those spells? -I am ok lacking those spells. Which is your preference: attacking enemies from a distance or being up in their faces? -I prefer either, but I am leaning more toward range. Are you the sneaky type or do you take pleasure ripping out internal organs as a greeting right off the bat? -Sneaky for sure! Do you want to be on the front lines with a shield or watching over your group to keep them safe? -No, I would rather be destroying the enemy. Will you be leveling with a friend or mostly on your own? If you're doing it with a friend, what are they planning to level, or have they not decided yet? -New to the game, so no friends yet :/ Have you read about classes at all yet? If so, what stands out as interesting to you? -I haven't really read too much, just the beginner guide on the WoW website. So really a damage dealing class seems most appealing. Are you interested in the lore or story of Warcraft? Some classes have a lot of easily-absorbed lore while others are a little "less detailed" in their history. -Haven't read anything about the lore yet. Interested in roleplaying at all? This goes with the previous question, but some races/classes are easier to roleplay as a newbie than others (with lots of history to adhere to). -Not at all. Are you the knight type or the enchantress? Shady dealer or sniper? Any extra details you might want to toss in might help. -I don't really understand the questing, but I am gonna say I am the calm collected type, preferring to do something efficiently and with power. Do any of the races stick out to you as being attractive? Not every race can be every class, so if you have an early favorite (or if you really dislike one in particular) this can narrow things down. -For factions, Horde. For races though I like Worgen, Undead, Blood Elf, and Goblin. Thanks for taking the time to read this and help me out!Zeloz30 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 help Whats a fortune card? thanks.Helmat4 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Diligence I played Warcraft several years ago, and I recently returned, but I find myself not being able to get my characters to 85. Around the late 30s and early 40s, leveling starts to happen slower, and my characters don't get new abilities as fast, and I lose interest. I start a character and really like them, but eventually I think "Wow, another class sounds so awesome!" So I abandon my current character to start a new one. So, what do you all do to keep yourself interested in your characters? Any tips on how I can keep going?Gucciwings2 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Koltira Deathweaver Can someone explain me where exactly can I find Koltira Deathweaver, with some screenshots on map? PleaseHachendis2 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Help please! Hello, i am making a shadow priest and i am just wondering what the best way to level a shadow priest from about level 15-85? i heard my friends that play saying that they leveled to 85 in two weeks and im anxious to raid, so please state your opinions that you think might help me level my shadow priest from level 15 to level 85 quickly. ThanksHelmat1 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 void bank errrrr okay this will sounds stupid as all hell to some of you, but I found this this right, where you can store soulbound things. well I accidently bought this for 100 gold which I obviously didn't want to do, is there any way to undo this? if not :-(Omghenry5 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Turning 5k into $$$$$ So I got lucky and drew a 5000g fortune card the other day. Now I'm wondering, everyone says it's so easy. How can I turn that 5000g into more?Amyfleming1 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 SpellSteal?!?!?1 Okay, I'm level 84 mage and have had spellsteal for a while... but have absolutely no idea what it does. I've asked me guild they was like... i use it, dunno how to explain it. XD. Anyway help would be appreciated.Arcanialsitc5 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Downloading expansion question. Hello, From what I've understood (which could be wrong) you could download the next expansion without having the key for it. BUT you would be unable to play that particular expansion until you have the key. How do you go about downloading the client so when I get to the next expansion it's already finished? Thank you.Mauledurass3 Aug 11, 2012