Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Sep 30 Mord's Learn2raid Community This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Join the Community I started in WoW, via the Community Feature: Battle.net Community (Cross Realm/Cross Faction Group: https://blizzard.com/invite/bWNkgF2Ke Alliance Learn2raid Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E4l0xsmZP?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde Learn2raid Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/7Xg79TeJM?region=US&faction=Horde Community Video Guides for Learn2Raid (Legion only) Emerald Nightmare Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMxEaKdoLc Trial of Valor Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS78mRperec Nighthold Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPeCnQSyKhA&list=PLP2xqcboFhzbBiKwro4aBliRGfUuh6F7Y Tomb of Sargeras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcm8v7W3zvI&list=PLP2xqcboFhzaL_QoSseWPPQg5zwcp95kHMordecaí1280 Sep 30
Jul 30 MDI All-Stars Team Selection Update The MDI All-Stars event at BlizzCon promises to be one of the most exciting moments in our extended rollout of Battle for Azeroth. To ensure the competitive integrity of the event, the WoW Esports team is disqualifying Gulch Trotters from the MDI All-Stars event. Two members of Gulch Trotters, the fourth-place finishers in the MDI competition, are no longer eligible to participate in WoW Esports events due to suspension for Terms of Use violations. Going into MDI All-Stars, teams are allowed a single substitution to keep the spirit of fair play. Because the team won’t have the required number of eligible players, Gulch Trotters will be replaced by Free Marsy at the MDI All-Stars exhibition. More information on the Mythic Dungeon Invitational All-Stars event, including schedule and format, will be released soon.Ornyx45 Jul 30
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
2h Reorigination Array is poorly thought out. Let's be honest, all this mechanic does is punish rerollers and new players. If you want to progressively nerf the content, just have the buff increase each week for anyone who has it activated, regardless of how many times they've run LFR Uldir.Aewendil2 2h
2h There should be a Quitter.io That would be a nice addon. I wish I had skills to make it real.Goldgrill5 2h
2h Deserter Debuff for LFR with downed bosses This really needs to go away. Tonight, I had a little bit of time so I queued for LFR Mythrax. I was matched with a group already engaged in battle and I couldn’t zone in. They down him and so I have to leave and requeu. After waiting again, I zone in to find this group has also already downed Mythrax. So now I leave the group and have a deserter debuff and I no longer have time to run anything. This is broken. I shouldn’t have a penalty for leaving a group that already completed the content I was queuing for.Luxfortes7 2h
2h Why does M+ Feel so Bad? Most of this is my opinion based on experience at mid-upper range of m+ early on in Legion and early on in BfA. A buddy and I played M+ almost exclusively in both expansions, and we talk quite a bit about what the differences are. We both stayed subscribed through Legion purely for M+, but we are now at a point in BfA where we just do one or two per week for the cache, and then go full WoD wait-for-raid mode. Rewards • Legion: Completion Chest for each *, with 2 items and AP per chest (6 items for 3* + 3x AP) • BfA: One completion chest, and making timer grants one extra item (3 items for 3 *) In early Legion, most of us were aiming to 3-chest everything we did due to the reward system. At the end of our dungeon, we were met with three giant chests to open, each of which contained AP, and a chance at items, like the end-of dungeon chest that we receive today. Completing dungeons in Legion effectively felt like completing 3 dungeons today. In contrast, you get the same amount of AP for completing any BfA dungeon, and you only get bonus items for completing in time versus not in time. This means that we are always aiming to run a dungeon that we think we can just barely complete in time. Progression • Legion: Artifact Weapon • BfA: Heart of Azeroth On top of getting triple AP rewards in Legion, our progression was tied to our artifact weapon, which had its own extensive trait tree. Unlocking a trait was permanent, and every successive level in the artifact granted a global bonus of health, damage, and healing. This resulted in a real feeling of progression as a consolation prize for times when you did not get lucky with loot. You were still getting stronger and progressing through your artifact weapon. In BfA, our progression is tied to Azerite Armor, which is unlocking the same traits that we have already unlocked or increasing item level by 5 on an azurite armor, resulting in a sub-1% dps increase. As Preach has repeatedly stated, it’s not a particularly good carrot. Focus • Legion: Many packs were effectively mechanic-free or had one specific mechanic to watch. • BfA: Most trash has mechanics that are important to know, and a single trash pack may have more mechanics than a mythic boss encounter. • Asmongold on BfA M+ trash: https://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticCoweringMilkPeteZarollTie Bottom line is that Legion dungeons were baseline “easier” while BfA dungeons are baseline “harder”. Some may have opinions one way or another on this, but I agree with Asmongold on this one. It’s overwhelming and exhausting. In Legion I could run dungeons from 8am to 10pm. In BfA, I feel burnt out after running 3 dungeons. Having to work out kick rotations on every single trash pack is not something that I personally enjoy, but perhaps there’s a group of folks that does. Pacing • Legion: Aimed to 3-chest dungeons in 15-20 minutes • BfA: Try to make timer, averaging over 35 minutes. On top of the lower rewards, lack of progression, and increased focus required in BfA dungeons, they are much longer than Legion’s dungeons. The longer the encounter, the more punishing a single mistake. This just further adds to the sense of exhaustion that the dungeons create. My current outlook on the game is that we are in 'maintenance' mode, and we aren't even two months into the expansion. I log on to do an hour of mindless AP world quests, then run circles in the city because there's nothing else that feels rewarding or meaningful. I do my weekly raid, weekly +10, and then just do my AP maintenance. This is basically what we did in WoD, and the reason a lot of folks quit the game. Being in this mode where we don't care to log in more than a couple of times a week is a very bad state to be in so early in the expansion. What's worse in BfA is that we can't really even play an alt effectively because we are starting off so far behind because of the Azerite Power system.Chaosbug8 2h
2h tips for high level M+ dungeons so tried running a +12 waycrest , first boss was the three sisters, we couldnt go pass them .we wiped like 5 times on it ... we were all 372 - 375 ilvl..flasked so any ideas , tips, addons "other than dbm ,mythic timer,wa"Treehornz5 2h
3h Method Dungeon Tools This addon makes it so you can plan your routes in a mythic dungeon and know exactly how many mobs you need to reach 100% on mobs in a run, that way you don't have to backtrack before the last boss to get 100%. As a healer it doesn't help me a lot since I don't do the pulling but for a tank this would be an incredible addon. Please check it out if you're a tank or just interested. The link below https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/method-dungeon-toolsOceanfruit5 3h
4h H G'huun is the new H KJ Honestly Needing special classes to solo run the mechanics are just so strict/pug unfriendly And honestly, his loot table is kind of trash Why make fights on Heroic that just make people hate/not wanna run the fight?Honeykinz56 4h
5h Raid finder needs to have more entry barriers I just did raid finder G'huun to finish my Vol'jin questline (since the guild did heroic last night and I didn't have the quest yet) and it was.....quite honestly depressing. I'm going to be blunt, I get that it's for the people who don't have the time/skill/whatever necessary to do the fights on a competitive level, but the sheer amount of not caring I see from people...not responding to raid warnings, standing in anything and everything, tunneling on the boss (even when he was in his burrow), it's maddening. We had two people (myself and a druid) running orbs the whole fight because nobody else would do it and we still managed to wipe several times due to people just not paying attention. Again...I get that it should be "easy" but you can't just treat every boss like a loot pinata that just needs to be beaten on. Which brings me to my next point.....bring back the proving grounds requirements for this crap. Silver for dungeon finder and gold for raid finder is more than realistic. I know it's going to bar a lot of people from doing the fights out of sheer laziness/unwillingness to learn, but if a raid finder boss requires two people who do Heroic/Mythic content to shoulder all of the mechanics for a kill, solely because the other players just cbf to learn...then something needs to change.Lokomachine40 5h
6h LF Dedicated Tank M+ Team (Top US) Whats going on guys, Quick Precursor to the Post: Please have some sort of previous Top US / Competitive experience in PVE / PVP... we are looking for a like minded tank wanting to push M+ in a Min/Max Environment. Current Group Comp: -Lock (Multi Rank 1 Parsing Warlock, Raided with Summit / Encore) -Rogue (Currently Top US 30 / 2700 Multi Gladiator) -Mage (Raided with Topped Off / SPK / US #3 RBG Leader S13) -Holy Paladin (Raided with Nightmare Asylum / SPK Multi Rank 1 Ret) Reason for Coming Back: Because Blizzard now has a competitive scene for Mythic + Duengons we are wanting to push the 5 man scene... becasuse after all, it is easier to rely on 5 players rather than 20. We are looking for a like-minded individual who is looking to take the game as serious as we have in the past and push the US/World scene in M+. What We Are Looking For: We are looking for a like-minded indivudal who wants to push Top End M+ with a group of passionate players. I say passionate because toxicity comes with people who care about this game and how they are ranked within their Class / M+ Scores. Please bring the same amount of passion to the group and represent yourself as if you care <3. We are a younger group... Mid 20s with our warlock being 16... if this is an issue and youre a 40+ year old retired army vet that thinks he can treat a R1 like a child because hes young... dont add my BTAG. We are looking for another dude who is good at anything/everything he touches that wants to pew pew things dead. Please add my Btag with the intent to put a small "application/portfolio" together. Were looking to see your personality and previous experience and tell if its a good fit. Thanks again for reading and add me if youre interested! Yakeyames#1161Yakeyames8 6h
7h Raider IO complainers I understand the frustration of not being accepted into groups but remember the data is provided by Blizzard. Players complaining that it’s judgmental don’t realize item level would be next on the judging list if this didn’t exist. That is why I approve of this. Item level is worthless without experience. I often play with pugs and would rather not waste my time with players who’ve never attempted a specific dungeon. That doesn’t mean I don’t like to teach new players. Although, new players shouldn’t be attempting keys above 3 IMO. I was where you were, I despised the fact I couldn’t get into groups because of this. I’ve completed 76 dungeons (42 in time) since expansion launch. I know the pain. Advice for beginners: 1. Don’t aim high. Raider IO score is based on key level and time spent on each dungeon. Completing in time awards higher score. 2. Work on your own key. Even if it’s King’s Rest or Shrine of the Storm. Find your threshold and work on that level. 3. Be diverse. Only running Freehold and Atal’dazar will not help your score. 4. Try completing all 10 dungeons at level 2 or 3 and so on. Your score will jump doing this. TL;DR Raider IO isn’t leaving anytime soon unless Blizzard stops tracking our data so get used to it. It shows experience where item level doesn’t. Work on your own keystone and then you can decide how and who you want to accept. Join Calm Keystone communities where they don’t use Raider IO.Alixià55 7h
8h Weapon drop rates Can weapon drop rates please be increased???? I've been farming like mad in M+ and it's taken weeks to get the less than ideal weapons I have now. To top it off I need 2 damn weapons... Increase the drop rate PLEASE!!!Nebbakenezer12 8h
12h Existential Crisis Achieve Needs Fixed This is just an insane achieve. Not only is the wording not correct on the achieve it's a monster to get in the worst ways. We did so many many pulls. We never got it. I did learn... My fat moonkin body is not my actual body and will hide orbs from me. RNG is a pain. And on achievement should rely on 'sure hope you don't get mind controlled and he transitions so that you don't touch your own orbs... I understand that achievements should feel like just that... achievements but this? Reading people needing to take 100+ tries, I don't even know how many we took. I don't like to think about it. And I know this last bit is on me but my memory is !@#$. There's no way to tell your orbs apart. The way it's written would be lovely, the way it is is awful. Please make this less torture. And do not, please do not, go 'well some people have it and I don't want to rob them' because no one i talked to enjoyed getting it in the least. I'm sure we'll get it, I'm sure we'll drag our corpses and hate this game because we did it, but please don't torture people with RNG achievements.Kyokenbyo1 12h
12h We want bosses to drop upgradeable loot boxes Think about how much money Blizz can make. Boss drops LFR loot box. Pay 5$ to upgrade your box to Heroic. 10$ to upgrade box to Mythic. As someone who works 3 jobs and raises 5 kids as a solo dad, I just can't put in time to gear up as hard as a Mythic raider. Please Bliz, removing Master Looter was not enough, please let us pay to win already. Literally every other gaming company is doing itGrievousxo5 12h
12h Stop gating dungeons behind achievements This is the dumbest thing ever created. Please for the love of god stop doing crap like thisTevidian5 12h
13h Deserters in Mythic+ Im sure its been said a lot already, but people leaving after 1 wipe in a mythic plus and getting multiple keystone levels ruined in a row is incredibly frustrating, and i really think some sort of debuff similar to dungeon deserter should be considered.Kymuu36 13h
13h How to unlock [H] Warfronts? I just leveled an alt and he has hit the 320 Item Level threshold. I have completed some of the quests within Arithi Highlands, however, I still can't queue for a Warfront? I believe that I haven't completed the opener quests for the warfront, how do I receive this quest(s) Orange exclamation mark? Doesn't just pop up? Please help.Tyrantiå2 13h
13h 370 DH Tank Looking for M+ timer groups Title. Looking for people to play with! Only interested in timers and pushing my score up. I play every evening from 7-10 ish PST https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/TwitchybabeTwitchybabe1 13h
16h The Golden Serpent's "Spit Gold" is overtuned Normal Mythic does 27,733 damage every 3 seconds for 9 seconds. 83,199 total damage in normal Mythic - 9,244 Hps Needed to heal it 196,350 total damage in Mythic+ - 21,817 Hps Needed to heal it 225,802 for mythic+10 on Tyrannical - 25,089 HPS Needed to heal through it. AND THAT'S JUST THE DEBUFF! Not counting all the other damage from the fight. Considering he cast a new one as soon as the old one falls off that means to heal JUST the debuff, you would need 25k hps. That doesn't include tank damage or any other source of damage. So realistically you need 35-40k hps to heal all the damage... Geez, I mean Normal Mythic requires 15-20k hps to heal everything...That's the same healing an average Mythic Raider does. You seriously need to take another look at the damage output of Mythic dungeons, especially since every one has Tyrannical/Fortified. Take this MATH to the developers. It is overtuned and need a massive nerf. 40k hps is completely unrealistic. How is this not fixed yet?Popeonarope19 16h
16h Mythic Plus Community Channel Hello All, I am sure many of you are like me and pug Mythic Plus keys. I quite enjoy my guild for raids, but many of my guild mates either do not enjoy keys, or only pug with known guild tanks. What I have created is a Community channel called "Mythic Plus Key Chat". With the hope that we can fill up with players who would like to push 10+ keys, but are having issues pugging. Using a Community channel will allow you to make cross sever friends and possible form Mythic Plus Key Groups and help push keys/raise your evil IO score. The other idea is possibly track the number of times you leave a Mythic Plus without completing, so that those who are in the community can avoid the hated first pull wipe, im out player. (Open for ideas) This is horde only, as my main is horde :) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/rZPOmMjhXKR?region=US&faction=Horde If I added the link wrong please feel free to battle tag add me and I can send an invite. ( Chaz #1285)Legalshaman3 16h
17h Island Expedition Credit So I queued for a Heroic Expedition myself. Earlier during the day i'd done both a normal and PVP version with guild mates to get the hang of it. During the heroic one I ran off myself to go and farm some nodes. Whenever I died I would just respawn and go off by myself to farm some more nodes. My teammates however felt I was doing nothing productive and eventually booted me (even after i told them exactly what i was doing). The moment at which I was booted we had gathered a total of about 4700 azerite. I'd farmed at least 20 nodes myself in addition to the few mobs I have killed. I've yet to see a node that gives less than 100 azerite meaning I farmed 2k myself. This brings me to the question of why does Blizz not give a way of tracking how much azerite a player contributed. If we had stuck together as 3 players it would not have mattered as we could visibly see each other contributing. But if I go off on my own to farm nodes (which honestly is the best thing to do as a rogue) how do the teammates tell if I'm actually being useful. The in game messages tells you where the azerite came from but not which played farmed the node. They could even show an overall page like in the Seething Shore BG that tells exactly how much each player farmed. Hopefully something changes about this. I'd rather not have to come back here again to complain during my 30 minute penalty for being unfairly kicked.Xæthron8 17h
18h Reduce the minions around Zul on LFR? I tried to attempt to clear LFR this week and every single raid I've joined has just been people chain pulling the mobs before Zul over and over. Which makes new people (who might feel some kind of way about joining a raid on 2/3) not want to deal with.Rafflesià20 18h
20h Anyone doing Antorus runs? I'm trying to get some higher ilvl relics.Steevildk0 20h
20h M+ Loot Okay Blizzard i don't know what new people you hired for BFA but F***ing fire them please...why in the hell is it okay to throw out this new azerite gear but can only get the high ilvl versions of it ever reset? (anything above 340 ilvl - weekly mythic chest/Raids) you are making this game even more boring you add mythic keystones to the game but then turn around and make it useless by not allowing azerite gear to drop????? Do you expect us to enjoy the game by spending hours into keys just to wait for reset to get a CHANCE at receiving a piece of azerite gear? Fix this !@#$ or you will end up losing more subscribers. People play the game to get the highest ilvl and to have fun but honestly we are not receiving any of that at least i'm not and i know i'm not the only one getting frustrated about this.Alaz8 20h
21h Wrongfully Kicked from Dungeon I'm a healer. So I need to do Halls of Valor for my priest campaign. I queue up for it. Finally get a queue pop. Get into the instance. First mob goes well. Then the mage runs ahead and aggros the next mob, so I try to heal them. I consequently aggro one enemy. So someone (I'm guessing) got ticked off at me for aggroing an enemy and kicks me. I am now banned from dungeon finder for 30 minutes. Okay why though? Shouldn't there be a voting system in place for kicking a person from the dungeon? Instead of having one rude person have the say in kicking? I dunno. I'm super annoyed and I hope someone will read this.Nilalaea8 21h
23h Siege of Niuzao Temple- Bombs This is a late thing but I wanted to talk about this. Stop. Throwing. Bombs. At. Pa'valak's. Shield. A. You're wasting your time, the bombs really never do anything to his shield. B. You're wasting bombs, those bombs would do greatly against the horde of adds that spawn. I see this all the time, people throw the bombs at his shield but they don't do much and yet, they continue to throw the bombs at his shield and not the adds.Lewdingirl7 23h
23h Warfront rewards I got a 7th Legionnaire's Longsword to drop when the warfront completed. Do these items only drop after the first completion or could I get them to drop every completion?Kernell2 23h
1d LF anything As a customer from the beginning, I would really like someone to see this complaint. I am sure this is something that erks the crap out of most. I hate requeing for things. Can you please put a box, that we can choose to check to enter into fresh lf anything... as in if I want to que for lfr but dont want to kill 2/3 bosses and have to reque.....I could tick a box saying I prefer fresh runs. I would rather wait once than to have to reque, or get a 30 min debuff (which is bs). It is not my fault you threw me into an already started group. There is enough crap to have to farm to waste time in a que or 5.Pristine7 1d
1d MOTHER tank threat - high with no dmg/healing Hi everyone, My guild was running mythic uldir, and we were having an issue with tank threat. Never have before with our current tank team. I tank MOTHER, while our demon hunter tank heads over to the other room. I was having troubles keeping her on me (even to the point of her running over to the other side), so we had the demon hunter do no damage or act at all before going across. Despite that, he was keeping high threat. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tpkGzmxrAKJ4j2WQ/#fight=47&pins=0%24Separate%24%23909049%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24150130511.0.0.Monk%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240%5E0%24Separate%24%23a04D8A%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24151682779.0.0.DemonHunter%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240&type=threat There's a section of the logs where I highlighted when my co-tank (vengeance demon hunter) pulled the boss off me with minimal damage, and then after leaving through the barrier, pulled the boss again around 0:18, and swings at him at 20. On the 9th wipe, he did 2700 damage in total to the boss during the entire time frame (over a minute), no healing before encountering the adds across the barrier, and I barely managed to maintain threat. Is this a known bug? Or am I crazy?Solessa38 1d
1d Leveling through island expeditions- drops? So far I've gotten quest items for both rep turn-ins and azerite power, and a few pets, but is it possible to get transmog drops from normal island expeditions while still leveling to 120?Norraani2 1d
1d Remove deserter debuff Remove that stupid mechanic that only favors troll players, just the opposite of the supposed idea. It's supposed to prevent those stupid troll players to abuse and be annoying because their life is misserable but it does the opposite, it punishes the rest of the players because some troll decides to vote kick someone because: - is "slow" in heroic dungeons compared to the 950 - he doesn't like your class or spec - he didn't like your name. - it just seemed fun to vote kick And the rest of the players in the group just vote yes because this always happens in middle of a fight with no advice whatsoever so people normally tends to hit kick just to clear that annoying box in the middle of your screen while fighting or moving. You need to fix this and there are many options, many years since this problem and many people complaining about it. Some options are: - Remove the debuff and put a 2 min cooldown on the dungeon queue lfg so people can't abuse like before the debuff. Normally, people just care to complete 1 daily lfg heroic and then move on except if you are leveling which anyways doing only dungeons for fast leveling is not viable. - Change the vote kick to require a solid reason for all players to vote. Currently you don't need to type anything there to just initiate the vote. Although I don't think this would do much, people would still blind vote. So just remove it and find some other way to prevent the troll abuse. It's frustrating having to wait 30 min to queue again when you were about to kill the last boss of the dungeon for being kicked without any reason. Not fun at all.Sazzy11 1d
1d Shrine of the Storm + Hunter pets Hunter pets, I assumed were tuned to not get aggro from mobs unless they were right on top of them, or well something like that. So an issue regarding this. Why does a hunter pet pull aggro from a pack of mobs that are not engage nor patroling, due to the bosses movement mechanics. This is from the 1st boss primarily, he charges to the stairs, on either side and the bm's hunter/warlock pet charges and get BEHIND the target as he turns around to face the group and pulls the pack of mobs behind him. This leads to the the pet alone getting aggro from another group or 2, where we now have the mobs and boss who just split into smaller, who have 3 stacks of bolstering. This seems like a huge oversight. The ability of rng on hunters/warlocks to pull another group of mobs seems to big of an oversight.Wintermåul11 1d
1d [A] LF M+ group/people Hello, I am looking for people to run M+ with. Did not really run in Legion but looking to get into them this xpac. I currently have two tanks: Guardian druid and prot pally (both right around 360), and I have a sham (can run whatever). If you are interesting in running some Mythic+ please add me usefulidiot8#1691 or add your ID here for me to add. Thanks!Bloodcrab0 1d
1d Leaving bad M+ I know a lot of you think people leaving mid dungeon are the skum of the earth, but at what point do you say enough is enough and leave group ? I’ve been in groups before where there were 20+ deaths within the first 5 minutes.Elior120 1d
1d Nerf mobs before you fight Zul in LFR Uldir? So this is going to make me super unpopular. Usually complaining does but hear me out. LFR Uldir is easy don't get me wrong but I am tired of seeing entire raids leave after killing Vectis because nobody wants to wipe 5-6 times to kill the mobs around Zul. I would simply suggest lowering the damage they do or the damage output the mobs get from the dominator's buff. Look, I only come into LFR for the transmog and azerite nowadays. Everyone rolls into LFR expecting a face roll but when confronted with something they actually have to take their time with? It's a disaster. You know some random mage or hunter is going to keep pulling mobs even though we're still fighting another huge group. PS: Sorry if this is the wrong section, still fairly new to the forums.Xaloc2 1d
1d M+ burnout, trying to get better Let me start by saying, I am not a perfect player, I am by no means a horrid one either. I do the essential stuff ANY PLAYER should do, the stuff that no one should easily mess up. I always before doing M+ runs ensure that: 1. I set up my abilities to the best of what can be done 2. Always make sure I have food/flask (depends on the stuff) 3. Always make sure my gear is repaired 4. I've done the fights several times, read up on wowhead, watched videos, I know my role and deals as a melee DPS, hell on underrot, its partially my job to waltz through those mushrooms on the 3rd boss just to self cleanse so the others dont get hammered by a super AOE. I know my abilities when I can use them. I can definitely do some work as well I know my stuff as a fair ranked Ret on Lightbringer: https://raider.io/characters/us/lightbringer/Arkenmor Yet I am just annoyed now, even on an easy week, its not part of the game, its just, part of my annoyance comes from the game in one sense because some fights or adds are just REALLY REALLY broken or uncompromising. I did shrine of the storm about 3 times or so today, just to try and improve my M+ score. Even without the timer I did an 8, and even a 6 and that failed. And in that moment, my eyes went red with anger, I had a fairly solid group I joined too. But why was I angry? I didn't lash at the group, I just took my chest azerite and left quietly. Maybe it was just a multitude of factors: Shrine of the storm is notability harder because of some adds, like those blasted deepsage ritualists, for the love of uther, they need to be given some nerf! Maybe it was me getting tilted and fatigued, but I certainly just wanted to have higher than a 5 on record! Maybe its also due to how M+ Score is perhaps one of the most flawed things to me. I honestly do not care for it, But I had to use it if I wanted to do M+ as much as I could, and use it to seek groups in the 650-700 range, I mean I am there, its not like I am asking to just rush into a 10 now! I just want to progress upwards, I just want to try and get loot, but like most things, it becomes overly complicated. People treat it more like a job than a hobby. Maybe my anger spiked in part over here too because even If I try, that stupid meaningless score that is not part of the game in anyway, wont do much because it limits itself to the top 500 for a server when I wish it would just be some separate average score deal for the individual. But no, this stuff always has to be flawed, this stuff always has to be so overly complicated because players take far too much pride into something that isnt going to be worth a virtual dime. Part of my anger has spiked from M+ Score because even if I try to improve it, well nope because of that stupid limitation for leaderboards that doesnt exist. Its rare you even find groups kind enough to just do the stuff regardless of the M+ score. I've met a mix of so many players good and bad, I dont know how to look at it anymore. I do M+ constantly because with Uldir, to me its been kinda, underwhelming, I am not a fan of RNG induced fights like mythrax (yes he is bearable and easy but RNG induced mechanics that either kill you or leave you helpless are not my cup of tea) But, because this playerbase takes everything out of whack and up to 11 (not an M+ pun)... I just want to be able to enjoy the game, I pull my weight. I've done the fights. I have had the benefit of both having kind groups tell me what I did wrong or what I could do better while passing on that info to try and help others below me. So why am I angry? -I just want a community on the allaince I can join that can mostly just, have a good time, toss this over concern with M+ score out the window, and help focus on what really matters, the dungeon stuff. I dont know every trick, perhaps because as a paladin, I cant make fancy jumps, cloak, or do much beyond CC some guy at times or give a healer blessing of wisdom. I mean I have learned some important skips that dont need a rogue, but at other times, there are some that I say, "Just kill the mob, they are right there!" Like the mob in front of the bridge at freehold leading to the final boss. No seriously, its a freaking easy mob usually all the time, just kill it. I dont know why people try to jump over them in such a tight area, killing them is far quicker and easier -I just want to join a community that values experience over some meaningless unoffical score, its a system that is so flawed, even those trying to improve it may not be able to. People wont know how many times I have experienced the fight despite the success or some arbitrary rating because of a stupid number. Numbers dont mean everything.Arkenmor2 1d
1d Why can't i change gear in Mythic Plus? 2 run ruined because my gear wasn't correct. Why can't you fix stupid mistakes in a run? Basically all i can do is go "Cya guys" and screw over the run.Jimmynitro4 1d
1d Legacy Loot Seems Biased Against Player. I run old raid content almost every week in order to get different transmog appearances, and since Patch 8.0, I've noticed that I when I run content on my Mage, I walk away with a lot of Plate drops, while my Warrior sees a lot of Cloth drops. Also, drops are duplicated, 3 or 4 times. Before the patch, there were fewer drops, but they seemed more random; I'd see plate, leather, mail, and cloth - now it feels biased against the player's class.Anthem2 1d
2d Mythrax Imminent Ruin Is there any way of preventing getting hit with Imminent Ruin or is it all random? Did Heroic Mythrax with a pug the other day and I swear to god that most pulls I was getting imminent ruin consecutively. On average I was hit with Imminent Ruin atleast 3 times per pull. This absolutely murdered my dps as in heroic Zul I was pulling an average of 15k dps whereas with Mythrax I was only pulling 10k dps on average. In fact on the last pull before I was kicked, I was hit with Imminent Ruin literally every time it was casted and my dps ended up being 6k because I could never get time to sit on the boss. And yeah getting kicked from a pug for taking imminent ruin away from the group and actually following mechanics doesn't feel good. Mythrax is not very melee friendly.Snuwfer15 2d
2d M+ Vengeance question Some say DH are incredibly squishy and bad tanks. Others say they are great tanks. Which group is correct? Highest I run on a regular basis is +10 and I'm usually with a DK tank so I don't have much DH experience. Going to roll a tank alt soon though.Toffle4 2d
2d Shrine of the Storms - Teeming How do you guys handle the pack up the ramp before Stormsong? Not the patrols but the two adds that spawn tentacles and the caster? Stack them and AOE while interrupting caster? For some reason every group I have been in has had trouble with this this week. I know you can stealth by them but it's not always possible to have a rogue.Aayah2 2d
2d Raider.io needs to be banned I have killed mythic bosses before and I have a really high bagged ilvl (968). So when I used to apply to groups I would always get invited. But raider.io is ruining the game for me. I tunnel mobs and cant really remember what the different affixes mean, who cares I have ilvl. I play Demon Hunter because I can have my entire rotation on my mouse wheel and do 2M+ DPS though.. I love repeatedly spamming recount/details after every pull and boss where I actually live or don't cause a wipe. Life's about meters - I am not wasting a click on an interrupt when I can click for dps. Blame the healer if you die in volcanic, should have used a cooldown on me dummy. I don't care if you polymorphed one of the mobs on fortified because it lowers my deeps. git gud I say tank. My guildies know better than to run with me and I'm too impatient to form my own group so don't tell me to do that. But now thanks to raider.io I have been found out and can't get groups anymore... you suck raider.ioTekvenge28 2d
2d Anyone willing to help me get blood serpent? i have all abyssal fragments just need a group to help me kill boss. you dont recieve mount but you do receive aether of the abyss. message me in game or on hereStörmblëssed0 2d
2d A fix for warfronts I think I have a solution for the warfronts mess thats been going on since its release. Its not exactly perfect but I think both pve and pvp players can get even more out of them than what its currently at right now. Let me try to explain it point by point... Lets say Horde have arathi first, nothing would really change on this point. Alliance will continue with all the dailies to turn in items for donations to trigger the scenario while the Horde have access to the rares, quests, and world boss. This part is where some changes happen. When Alliance trigger the scenario, instead of it just being only the scenario to do why not have a quest hub right by the bridge going into arathi. These quests would essentially request supplies to gather to go towards all the fighting the scenario has been doing, aka funneling resources to keep the heat on "so to speak" towards fighting for control of the Highlands. Catch is while you try to complete these quests the Alliance will be flagged, meaning its a much riskier task of trying to gather but at the same time they can go after the rares to acquire supplies/finish these quests faster. But Horde players can always hunt these Alliance players, kill them, and take back these supplies and return them to a respective hub in their base for a reward of their own. This will promote activity inside arathi for folks wanting more time to be able to kill rares for the collectibles or do these said "quests" PvP players even have a fun time period whether trying to reclaim these supplies or even being on a PvP realm as a whole in general. Then when arathi shifts to Alliance and the Horde have to gather items for the dailies the process simply repeats itself. Hopefully with this Arathi will have way more use, especially during the scenario downtime period for when both sides have hit that particular phase. In addition you guys wont need to add much data ingame to even boost activity, Just a small hub for each faction outside arathi during scenario time with a few quests and just adding an item into enemies (whether normal mob, rare, or players) loot table.Flaya2 2d
2d Best Tank Class Whats the best tank class for someone who has never tanked? Looking for something with a simple rotation to learn the basics of tanking on before trying a more complicated class.Mccade29 2d
2d LFR iLVL Hello All! I cant seem to find this info. Does anyone know the highest item level to drop from LFR?Cbgb5 2d
2d Mythic+ Suggestion/Concern Hey everyone! So, overall, my experience with Mythic+ dungeons has generally been great. I’ve enjoyed the increased challenge, weekly rotating challenge, random loot etc, however there is one major element that infuriates me - partly because of how annoying it is, and partly because I don’t understand why it works that way. The issue is about having your key level sacrificed through pretty much no fault of your own. Every single time I’ve organised a key myself and used a pug, something has gone wrong and I’ve lost a level on my key. Most of the time it’s been from people disconnecting and not coming back, and I don’t think that’s fair. Why can’t we just walk out BEFORE the timer ends, lose all progress on however far we’ve come, but the key stay at the same level, with, say, a debuff that prevents you reentering on that key for an hour. That would prevent you losing your key level due to someone else’s (or your own) internet, or from people sabotaging others’ keys on purpose. The debuff would prevent people essentially ‘farming’ a good run, and it would make me (and I’m guessing many others) be inclined to try using a pug again. As it stands, I will never again use a pug on my own key. I can forgive a guild member or trusted friend if their internet drops, or they haven’t read up on the dungeon, but the amount of toxic players I’ve encountered that will happily waste a strangers time is upsetting. I’m all for the key dropping if you complete the dungeon and receive rewards but you’ve gone over the timer, but if you’re willing to sacrifice the time spent in the dungeon and exit before the timer ends, why should you be punished on top of that? Totally open to pros and cons of this idea as, knowing me, I’ve overlooked some way this could be abused, but I really don’t think it’s fair the current way it works. -CalámirCalámir20 2d