Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Nov 5 Mord's Learn2raid Community This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Join the Community I started in WoW, via the Community Feature: Battle.net Community (Cross Realm/Cross Faction Group: https://blizzard.com/invite/bWNkgF2Ke Alliance Learn2raid Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E4l0xsmZP?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde Learn2raid Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/7Xg79TeJM?region=US&faction=Horde Community Video Guides for Learn2Raid (Legion only) Emerald Nightmare Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMxEaKdoLc Trial of Valor Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS78mRperec Nighthold Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPeCnQSyKhA&list=PLP2xqcboFhzbBiKwro4aBliRGfUuh6F7Y Tomb of Sargeras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcm8v7W3zvI&list=PLP2xqcboFhzaL_QoSseWPPQg5zwcp95kHMordecaí1283 Nov 5
Jul 30 MDI All-Stars Team Selection Update The MDI All-Stars event at BlizzCon promises to be one of the most exciting moments in our extended rollout of Battle for Azeroth. To ensure the competitive integrity of the event, the WoW Esports team is disqualifying Gulch Trotters from the MDI All-Stars event. Two members of Gulch Trotters, the fourth-place finishers in the MDI competition, are no longer eligible to participate in WoW Esports events due to suspension for Terms of Use violations. Going into MDI All-Stars, teams are allowed a single substitution to keep the spirit of fair play. Because the team won’t have the required number of eligible players, Gulch Trotters will be replaced by Free Marsy at the MDI All-Stars exhibition. More information on the Mythic Dungeon Invitational All-Stars event, including schedule and format, will be released soon.Ornyx45 Jul 30
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
Nov 15 Raider IO is Cancer Apparently being 2800 xp in arenas doesn't mean I have the awareness to do +10 key content. How the hell are people just coming back to the game going to accrue 1k raid io? It's extremely toxic for LFG, I get that you want to filter out bads but sometimes its kinda ridiculous.Conditionerx55 Nov 15
Nov 15 Just did Arcatraz in BC Timewalking I didn't realise this was a +10 Mythic Key Granted im guardian which are crap atm but im getting hit HARD. These timewalking BC's are brutal. and the run backs. My goodness.Darkombra8 Nov 15
Nov 15 Mythic+ Explosive Affix: A better alternative The very spirit of Mythic+ dungeons is speed and efficiency, and the Affix system adds a nice spin to the dungeons each week to keep them feeling new and exciting. However, it really feels like the Explosive Affix runs contrary to what you are trying to accomplish in Mythic+. The Affixes should add an extra layer of difficulty to the dungeons, but I don’t feel that they should be actively preventing you from playing a Mythic+ how it’s supposed to be played. The goal of a Mythic+ is to beat the timer, doing so yields more loot and upgrades your key. So to reach that goal, the players’ main course of action is to move through the dungeons as fast as they are able in hopes of beating it before the timer runs out. However, the Explosive Affix harshly punishes you for doing this. And worst yet, there is pretty much no counterplay to it other than going slower and pulling smaller groups of mobs, which makes it one of the worst Affixes to have when trying to push keys. The intent of the Explosive Affix is clearly to create a priority target that needs to be focused down in order to prevent dps from just AOEing or tunneling a specific target. So I want to highlight some of the problems that I see with the current implementation and also provide and possible alternative that achieves the same goal. Problems with Explosive It slows down the pace of the dungeon. It’s awkward to have to sift through an ocean of nameplates in order to kill all the orbs with very little time. There is only one way to deal with the Affix. No matter what classes you bring or abilities you use, the way you handle Explosive is always the same. There is no counterplay. Dot classes have a much harder time with orbs than instant burst classes. Orbs have a small hitbox and can sometimes spawn bad places where melee have to get close to a group of mobs that aren’t aggroed and risk pulling them or they may have to stand in fire/puddles in order to damage the orb. Proposed changes to Explosive One large orb spawns instead of multiple small ones. The orb has significantly more health and the time until it detonates is increased (~10 seconds). Damage done to the orb causes it to shrink and reduces the damage of it’s detonation. Players suffer fire damage proportional to the damage they deal when attacking the orb. The detonation can no longer be LoSed. The orb is still immune to AOE damage. This change would still serve it;s original intent while also dealing with the issues explained above. I also think it would make it a bit more interesting to deal with because DPS can’t just go all out on it, otherwise they would die from the partially reflected fire damage unless they used a defensive. This allows for different ways to tackle this Affix depending on what classes you bring and the cooldowns they have available. Also, I think the damage of the detonation scaling with the HP of the orb would make it more manageable if you have a dps down or if someone is simply not switching to the orb when it spawns.Adversarius9 Nov 15
Nov 15 Noob's aren't the problem in Randoms Everyone just needs to take a chill pill. "Pull more" "Move, move, move" "Tank learn to play" "Healz you gotta keep up" Whole team wipes "You guys suck, tank you can't handle aggro? L2P" /leaves These experienced elitist players are the problem with randoms.Canidis12 Nov 15
Nov 15 Black Temple Timwalking is completely broken. been stuck on reliquary for 2 hours, trash wont stop spawning.Allyssia15 Nov 15
Nov 15 Timewalking BT Reliquary of Souls I am currently in the process of doing the insufferable experience of TW BT to get my DH Warglaive of Azzinoth transmog and after atleast 3 hours prior to getting to ROS we had hit a numerical block on the final head of the ROS that it did more damage then could be reasonably be healed. In short the ROS and probably some other bits of BT especially the trash could do with a nerf to improve the playability and speed it can be done with. This raid is out so infrequently asking people to learn mechanics and execute against them with the requisite numbers is patently unreasonable. Keep it reasoned and civil please.Berlinnetti12 Nov 15
Nov 15 Ulduar Loot Issues - 7.3.5 and Beyond In Patch 7.3.5 Timewalking Ulduar was introduced. When this happened Ulduar 10 Man and 25 Man were merged together and the loot tables combined on each boss. This caused most bosses to drop two chests where one is like normal and the other is called "Heroic". The problem with this change is that even if you do the Hard Mode correctly and receive the achievement for it you will only receive normal mode loot. Hard Mode loot isn't properly dropping when a boss is killed. Example: Killing Flame Leviathan drops two chests. One is a regular cache while the other is titled heroic. When you go to loot both you get normal mode gear 99.9% of the time. The other 0.1% you get HM loot. (These tests were based off our discord and our streams). The other problem is some bosses don't drop their Heroic Mode loot at all. General Vezzax has not dropped HM loot since this change. Yogg-Saron has dropped the tentacle trinket once or twice. I haven't heard reports of the mount dropping either, but it's possible it has. Flame Leviathan and XT-Deconstructor fall under these as well. These problems have existed since 7.3.5 and many hoped the Legacy Loot option would fix it. I know a lot of people are irritated over the Ulduar changes. Ulduar also suffers from the Legacy Loot fix that was done in 8.0.1 and many other raids suffer this problem too. Any boss that dropped tier tokens use to drop 2-4, depending on the difficulty and now no longer do this. This makes it extremely hard to complete a lot of Tier Sets that are listed in the Set UI in-game. What we'd like to see is the Tier Tokens dropping off every boss along with the correct loot for each mode, ie Hard Mode loot from Heroic caches, Normal Mode loot from normal caches. Along with any boss that use to drop loot, but no longer does such as Avatar of the Fallen in Auchenai Crypts that would spawn at 50% when fighting Exarch Maladaar and drop additional loot which essentially was a "Hard Mode" trigger.Lucetia13 Nov 15
Nov 15 necrotic change So just read that necrotic is going from magical to physical damage. Im curious from more experienced tanks how much of a effect they feel this is going to have.Felanda27 Nov 15
Nov 15 BC TW dungeons overtuned I see complaints about timewalking black temple being overtuned and buggy. The timewalking BC dungeons don't seem to be buggy, but they are overtuned. Not original BC hard, but harder than they should be. At the moment they probably aren't worth doing.Murdina23 Nov 15
Nov 15 Mythic+ this week summed up https://imgflip.com/i/2mkhkbCaspery8 Nov 15
Nov 15 Remove Fortified and Tyrannical Yeah just remove 'em and let people push the keys up past +30, who cares. The design philosophy of fortified and tyrannical is questionable because every time you level up the key, everything gets stronger anyway -- so the affixes are a bit redundant. Let the high end guys go up to +40, whatever.Lyidea1 Nov 15
Nov 15 Black MOrass Timewalking I had joiend a Timewalking Black MOrass group and we were doing fine up until we got to the Second boss Temporus in which we got no matter how hard the DPS did there jobs and the healer healed me on my paladin (even after me trying to help with my healing CD's) I would get downed and wed get over whelmed with adds after the third time me and the 3 DPS bdisbanded out group to reform and get a new dungeon only to find out we got it again and had the same exact issue.Celticlore4 Nov 15
Nov 15 Mythic+ key wasted on pug leaver I used my 10 kings rest key on a pug group with a friend that is a prot warrior. After we killed the first boss our disc priest healer left because the warrior tank keeps firing to damage because warriors are obviously underfunded. The dungeon instantly becomes undoable because we can't invite other to finish the dungeon. I've spent the last 2 expansions coming back to the game at launch maining an elemental shaman doing fine dps until everyone gets gear then all of a sudden I am unable to keep up with people with similar gear who do way more dps as pure dps classes. I cannot honestly continue to spend my free time playing this game. I would suggest that keys have plateaus at +5/+10/+15 so that my hard earned key from completing an 11 the previous week does not get instantly wasted because I decided to give the community another chance. I understand there is nothing preventing the group from falling apart the second I put my key in, but c'mon Blizzard I have literally had my alt warrior nerfed from the minute it hit 120, and I only leveled it to pass the time until the ele buffs come in. I know I'm the 1% who is actually getting !@#$ on by balance changes, I have even had to resort to playing enhance. Imagine how bad it would feel to load up a God of war game and have to play as a normal human for 6 months before you can play the actual game. That's how I feel, and unless things change when my 6 month sub runs out I will not put a cent into any blizzard games.(including Hearthstone where there hasnt been anyone on my friends list log onto that game in months.) Sincerely, A loyal customer who just wants to be able to play a game with friends.Batmang2 Nov 15
Nov 15 Fortified Teeming Explosive Next week we have the worst possible affix combo in the game. We can only hope the one part time M+ balance developer did the one thing he was meant for and adjusted this affix to not be complete disaster. Id bump this thread next week when it goes live but I know I wont have to. When people start the new week they will come running here to pray to Dev jesus to fix this abomination. Many of the M+ community has already mentally checked out of this week and opted to just get their one +10 and then just wait for it to be over with.Vaethos31 Nov 15
Nov 15 Possible bug w/ Taloc beams. The past few weeks, the beams are not in the proper location graphically. I've been getting hit by beams that are displayed lower than what they actually are. Also, sometimes I've loaded into Talocs room and Taloc + my whole raid group is displayed as if they were on the bottom of the elevator - and when I walk into what Talocs room should be, I fall to my death. But that second glitch hasn't happened often. I've seen the beam glitch happen to my entire raid a few times, but rarely. However its been happening to me every attempt the past few weeks. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I reinstall the game?Cerulegos0 Nov 15
Nov 15 LF GROUP for Black Temple Timewalking raid Looking for a group to run the Black Temple timewalking raid. I know all the fights and can tank if needed as I've raided the BC tier when it was current. I'll be available from 8:00AM CT - 2:00PM CT to raid. My ID is Pinz#11491. Thanks!Pinzen4 Nov 15
Nov 15 End of Time Timewalking... So why is Heroic Uldir easier than End of Time timewalking? Took us about 5 min to down first boss and about 3-4 each other...and got it twice during the quest. This has got to be overtuned, and needs to be fixed. Unless you’re gonna give 370 gear from it? Side note: gear from Timewalking is warforging down in ilvlNomy8 Nov 15
Nov 15 Temple of Sethralis +2 Login Expect to easily clear a +2 Temple of Sethralis on my Rogue alt After explaining several times knots > snakes Dont stand in the green, face away for the blind Wipe twice A dps left, GG on a +2... Difficult enough just to have dps switch for lightning shield on 1st boss Lose interest in the game LogoutBrem11 Nov 15
Nov 14 Raider io is good With raider io I can clearly see the disparity between players who don't do or push keys compared to those who do. Players with high raider io know most mechanics and even provide new tips on dungeons. I'm not against low raider io players but if you are struggling to complete a +10 so many weeks into the expansion especially after we have warfront gear and know the best classes to do mythics then you shouldn't cry about the addon. I carry friends with lower raider io as a tank and even they make mistakes when told what to do. The only way you can get that rating improved is to keep running lower keys till u know the dungeon perfectly. tl:dr git gudGwenchan34 Nov 14
Nov 14 Personal Loot, the Mythic Raid Killer Hello, The personal loot system for this expansion is making it hard to keep and recruit guild members. We are not an amazing guild but we try to progress mythic. If you are not 3-8 mythic, its a lot like LFR. People join and leave join and leave. Once they get their kill or loot, they are gone. Things like DKP, EPGP, and other systems helped with loyalty, but all of that is gone. This is not from the standpoint of not getting the loot i want, i have STACKS of loot. Is there a Master Loot system coming back anytime soon? Thanks!Urgent39 Nov 14
Nov 14 Black Temple door locked Mother Shahraz door doesn't open up. I have cleared ALL bosses after Supremus. Is there something else I'm missing here? I use to be able to come and clear it without any doors staying closed.Ivyrose31 Nov 14
Nov 14 BT Timewalking Was So Bugged We Had to Cheat So, I have been waiting for some time for BT Timewalking to return so that I can xmog to my Warglaives that I had acquired unfortunately right after the last BT Timewalking. I join a group that is currently trying to figure out how to get past Reliquary because the trash is bugged and constantly respawns and makes killing the boss very very difficult. We were determined to finish the raid however we did not know how we were going to progress through Reliquary. Since we have a lot of Demon Hunters we decided to try the chain skip that DH's use to farm for warglaives in standard BT. We then successfully were able to jump up the chain and swapblast a warlock up the chain and eventually on a tiny corner swapblast the lock onto the platform of the den of delights. So long story short we had to resort to cheating through the raid in order to progress. You can do this so long as you have one DH and with a swapblaster and a little bit of patience. We are at this moment working on Mother Shahrazz and we will be finishing this raid and acquiring our much desired Warglaive xmog.Stormglaivez16 Nov 14
Nov 14 Legion Raids Soloable? Can any of them be solod on lock or rogue?Crookedmán5 Nov 14
Nov 14 Mythic uldir So when is the lockout gonna change for mythic? I don't have a good guild cause my server isn't that good and I can't spend money on a transfer. So i pug everything i do and play by myself. I joined a group that wasn't so great but stuck with it cause i just don't quit and give up like a lot of people not knowing that i would be locked out unless i was with that lead well now i cant get with that lead again and tbh i don't think that lead could push any further then Taloc. And I'm not that high on running my own group.Íllûsìøñ16 Nov 14
Nov 14 Classic Dungeons Mythic + Is there any player interest in getting Mythic+ versions of classic dungeons such as Scarlet Monastery, Stratholme, Scholomance, Shadowfang Keep, and The Deadmines?? The remaster of those dungeons (SFK being my favourite) was terrific, and it seems a waste to not have that excellent content accessible to players on a competitive level, such as timed runs. The content could be revisited via Timewalking at a later date, but the timewalking format is not without its limitations too- no Mythic+ in timewalking for example.Batlhazar4 Nov 14
Nov 14 Timewalking Black Temple I went to Shattrath to Vormu for Bt timewalking and clicked on her and it says "send me to Black Temple" then clicked on that and it says to me "you don't have enough players for that" and then says "you are now queued for flexible raids" but no green eye dungeon thingy came up on my minimap so I stood there for an hour with no success. Looked in premade groups and no groups for Black temple timewalking there either. Anyone know what I may do please?Frayyah1 Nov 14
Nov 14 What Classes not to bring to M+, & Y? Just curious, from everyone perspective going into last week my raider.io was 1510, I couldn't buy my way into a higher key in pugs at all. My score unchanged sadly I kept getting the same response from most player. Frost DKs don't bring anything to the group, so I just wanted to ask the community, what classes/spec would you not bring to a mythic+ and why? Please just keep it to 1-2 classes and use good examples, I'm hoping the clowns in charge at blizzard might take notice to a positive feedback on the negatives of classes and maybe, but most likely not help out and hand out some changes to bring a better balance to the m+ scene.Frostform13 Nov 14
Nov 14 Black Temple Timewalking Relinquary Broken The gauntlet never stops after you start it, and waves of adds come through the first phase and it can't be healed through. The only way you get through it is if you get lucky and you don't get that many gauntlet adds. Phase 3 is an insane dps check because the aura deals half your health every few seconds. Eventually the raid runs out of healing cooldowns and dies. Really wish Blizzard would have tested this raid.Vem2 Nov 14
Nov 14 Is it possible to enter level 70 BT? I was wondering if it was still possible to enter the level 70 version of Black Temple during the time walking event. I have 1/2 glaives on multiple characters that I would like to try to pair up before running the time walking version.Jwilber3 Nov 14
Nov 14 Legacy loot behavior for mount and pet drops I have a question on how the legacy loot system works for mount and pet drops. If I run let's say, Icecrown 25 man with 2 people, is the Invincible mount chance 1% between both people (effectively one chance), or do we each have an independent 1% chance at looting the mount (effectively two chances)? I hadn't really considered the latter before, but I did Throne of Thunder 25 man the other day and on Ji-Kun we each got 3 loot pieces and both got the Ji-Kun Hatchling pet, which I thought was odd, but maybe just a coincidence.Thalyndra2 Nov 14
Nov 14 Next boss after M Zek My guild downed Mythic Zek last night (woo!). The next boss we should hit up I believe is Vectis. With increased gear/DPS at this point does that still hold true? Is Vectis the auto-next boss that we should do or would some argue Fetid?Vihoh4 Nov 14
Nov 13 M+ Cache Keystone is 4 below last week This is the second week in a row that my cache Keystone is only a +9. Why? My best last week was a +13 in time. My best the week before was +11 in time (and not in time). Both last week and the week before I have multiple 11s. My personal key ended on a 10 b/c i was helping guildies with their Monday night 10+ for the week. It would be nice to start with a 10 instead of a delete and run someone else's 11 to start the M+ week.Skafest2 Nov 13
Nov 13 raider.io tears Browsing these forums you see so many posts about people being unhappy with the raider.io system, and how evil it is bla bla bla. So why don't people who are unhappy with it just don't use it? Why don't you start your own groups, and then invite however many pvp players with 0 dungeon experience, badly geared and specced characters with high ilvl, raiders that don't do m+, etc? Start your own keys, push to 10, and never have to worry about the big evil raider.io and the scourge it has become upon the poor innocent wow community. Wow, problem solved! You can push your keys no worries (after all, it's not you who is incapable of +10s, it's just the raider.io prejudice) , and the evil elitists can cackle in glee as they derive immense pleasure from their score (which they were carried to by their fotm class, spec, etc, since they are actually bad).Ineedmoneeyy22 Nov 13
Nov 13 Bosses are too damn small Can someone at Blizz please scale up some of the bosses? Specifically Adderus, Aspix and Valyri. Each cyclone and cinderflame I just stand there squinting at the blur of spell effects that the boss is somewhere inside of until the cone hits me and I die. I don't know if they played it, but in Legion all the bosses were 25 feet tall and you could see what was happening, I think maybe for a reason?Hapablap19 Nov 13
Nov 13 fastest way to unlock siege and kings rest? i absolutely hate questing, and need to unlock these dungeons to unfortunately raise my raiderio score can someone give me a tldr on how to get them as fast as possible?Aieoz8 Nov 13
Nov 13 Older dungeons remade to Mythic 5 man? Hi everyone, Just an idea that popped in my head. I went through Stratholme for my paladin mount quest and got a but nostalgic. I thought it'd be awesome if we had some of those classic older dungeons like Stratholme be remade with a mythic difficulty. Does this exist? I only started playing again a few months ago so I might've missed something. But I also wanted to see if others share my interest in this idea. Thanks.Turel1 Nov 13
Nov 13 LF Group @BT Timewalking next week Hello, I am interested in joining a group to complete next weeks Black Temple Timewalking. I am familiar with all the fights/mechanics as I raided this tier at content. If your group has any openings for a friendly mage, please drop me a note either in game or through Bnet: Seer#11114 Thank you, SeerSeer1 Nov 13
Nov 13 BT Timewalking event tomorrow Hello, I was just wondering about the Black Temple timewalking event that starts tomorrow. I have the two warglaives of azzinoth on my demon hunter and I just need to kill Illidan during the timewalking event in order to get the trasmog for my Demon Hunter. I have read that LFG was not available in this raid. I was wondering if someone knew if there have been changes to this because the event starts tomorrow and I don't wanna miss it and wait another three months.Angrywhopper2 Nov 13
Nov 13 Legion Dungeons not in Dungeon Finder After following the Argus campaign, it finally brought me to the point where I need to complete the Seat of the Triumvirate dungeon. However, at the time, I had passed 110 and it was no long an option in the Dungeon Finder. I can't queue for it. I can't even make a Premade group and post it for others to join. It's not an available option anywhere. The ONLY way for me to complete this, is to find other people and then walk in the front door. I can select Wailing Caverns! But not newer content that I need to complete? Why is this dungeon not available through Dungeon Finder, at all?Cartoon6 Nov 13
Nov 13 Keystone Conqueror: Season One So I just finished the last dungeon I needed this week to have every BFA dungeon completed in time for a 10 or higher key. I did not receive the achievement. Is this achieve not on live servers? Or is it similar to how the pvp achieves worked, where it won't come until the end of the season?Akbartheiiv3 Nov 13
Nov 12 Let us mount indoors in legacy raids. So I'll have the motivation to do HLK 5x a week. Or even better let us tele straight to final boss.Siouxfall6 Nov 12
Nov 12 MOTHER tank threat - high with no dmg/healing Hi everyone, My guild was running mythic uldir, and we were having an issue with tank threat. Never have before with our current tank team. I tank MOTHER, while our demon hunter tank heads over to the other room. I was having troubles keeping her on me (even to the point of her running over to the other side), so we had the demon hunter do no damage or act at all before going across. Despite that, he was keeping high threat. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tpkGzmxrAKJ4j2WQ/#fight=47&pins=0%24Separate%24%23909049%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24150130511.0.0.Monk%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240%5E0%24Separate%24%23a04D8A%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24151682779.0.0.DemonHunter%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240&type=threat There's a section of the logs where I highlighted when my co-tank (vengeance demon hunter) pulled the boss off me with minimal damage, and then after leaving through the barrier, pulled the boss again around 0:18, and swings at him at 20. On the 9th wipe, he did 2700 damage in total to the boss during the entire time frame (over a minute), no healing before encountering the adds across the barrier, and I barely managed to maintain threat. Is this a known bug? Or am I crazy?Solessa43 Nov 12
Nov 12 Mythic plus dungeons So I’m kinda new to mythic plus dungeons and I want to know if there is lockout similar to raids? Like say I do a mythic 6 and get gear can I do another mythic 6 dungeon and loot the chest again? Also can I keep doing the same mythic plus dungeon on the same difficulty multiple times?Johnnyloko2 Nov 12
Nov 12 What's my iLvl display as When I use the pre-made group finder, does it show the ilvl I am currently wearing, or the ilvl in my bags. If I put my highest ilvl stuff on, I show up as 366. If i put my best tanking gear on and the higher stuff is in my bags, I'm 364. If I put on that lower gear, will I show up as a 366 or 364? Why is this relevant? Well, if someone said "370+" and I was in an analogous situation. It would save me the trouble putting on my highest gear just to hopefully make it into the group, and then remembering to put on my best gear when I get there.Bär5 Nov 12
Nov 12 Can't decide on Healer Good morning! So group of buddies and I decided to make a community to run M+ and Raids. Last night was our first try at Heroic Uldir. We only had 1.5 hours to play and downed Taloc, Mother, and Fetid. I ran this Shaman with some talent changes before each boss based on some forum feedback, Ancestral Guidance, and Icy Veins. I was always about 2-3k HPS behind the other healers (2 Monks, 2 Druids). I noticed some flaws in my gameplay for sure. Could have had more uptime on several abilities. My iLvl was also lower than the other healers as well. Anyways, I am struggling to decide if I want to keep playing the Shaman. I really enjoy their mechanics, but the stigma is that they don't bring alot to the table. I have always mained PvP, which is why I like RSham, but I also have a druid that I really like. I enjoy both Boomy more than Ele currently. I also have a priest and a monk, but their styles just don't suit me and I will be doing PvP too, so I like the variety that Shaman and Druid bring. Should I stick with Shaman and work out the kinks? Or should I focus on my druid? Thsi will be for M+, Raid, and Arena/RBG. Thanks!Toybox24 Nov 12
Nov 12 Lady Vashj not dropping cores? so ive been killing adds on lady vashj for like 10 minutes now.. not a single mob was lootable for cores. anyone else having this problem? if so have you found a way around it?Glowstick14 Nov 12