Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

2d Community Learning Events Why I started #Learn2Raid for World of Warcraft This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons [i]If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Character name Server Class Item Level Horde or Alliance event Date of Event Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME ADD MY BATTLETAG: MEIRA#1501 CURSE ID: MCCRAYJUSTIN167 I use the Curse App for Voice and Text Communication. Mord's Learn2Raid is the name of my server. Community Event Schedule: Upcoming Events: Horde: February 24th: 5pm-7pm PST Nighthold Normal (Comment if this works for you) Alliance: February 28th: 5pm-7pm PST Nighthold Normal (Comment if this works for you) [u]Need more Raiding help? ... ... ...Mordecaí1243 2d
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
4m The Cod Squad - Dungeon running team for all! Good day all, My name is Cod and I am a part of the Convert to Raid community on Aerie Peak. I have created a dungeon running community to help people experience dungeons in a positive and helpful environment. Who we are: The Cod Squad is a group / dungeon running team that will be running in Legion and beyond. Our team is based off of a couple of principles: This group is for everyone. From “beginners” to “experts” Horde and Alliance We will wipe, we will try again, we will win Positivity and friendships are required This group is not just about completing Mythics and Mythic+ dungeons. This group is about enjoying dungeons, group content and other activities with friends. Nothing is as awesome as killing internet dragons with your friends. Nothing feels as empty as joining a random dungeon and having a great run…but then just looting the last boss and dropping group. I want to put back the feels into running dungeons. We also make some promises: We will never ask you to change your class or spec We will never link DPS logs in runs We will never link HPS logs in runs We will never say “You can’t” You will never get yelled at You will never be asked about your iLevel You will never be told you cannot go based on ranged / melee I promise you that if I hear of any of this happening…it will be stopped immediate and the member who violated to rule talked with. Requirements to join: Right now The Cod Squad is up in running on Aerie Peak server as a part of the Convert to Raid Guild. The best thing about my group is that you DO NOT have to server transfer. Everything can be run though using people’s Real ID’s. Here are the requirements to join: Have a max level toon Be willing to learn Be patient Have Discord (Mic recommended) That’s it. No silly ilevel requirements, no DPS requirements, heal requirements, etc. This group is for everyone! We want to help you with your group content needs! There are also no time requirements. You do not have to sign up for times to do activities. You are not obligated to do X amount of runs in Y time. We run when you need us. Now…that doesn’t mean we run 24/7….but we can usually get someone into runs pretty quickly. As we grow…so do the times we run. But I expect that after spending some time with us…you will want to keep doing things with us. How to Join: There are a couple of ways to get yourself into our great group…and it all starts with having a small conversation with me. Here are the many ways to get in touch with me: Real ID: Captcodfish#1784 (fills up quick so also add me on these...) Twitter: @gamingwithcod Discord: CaptainCodfish#4029 Every member of my team gets a one-on-one with me so I can make sure we are on the same page. I like talking with people and hearing people get excited about what we are doing. I like to keep this personal touch….I think it helps people feel like we are more friendly / more like a home than a group of randoms. At the end of the meeting I welcome you to our family. Cod Squad Goals: I have set some personal goals for our team. Some that are really hard and some that are pretty easy. For Legion here are a couple of major goals: To become your preferred method of finding Mythic and Mythic + dungeons To help people with any group content (WQ, Profession quest, Artifact, etc ) To help people get attuned for Karazhan To help people experience Karazhan in a positive environment Those are some of the major goals we are trying to complete. I also will spend as much time as I can recruiting, reaching out and talking with people who feel like they cannot find groups for dungeon content. I truly believe in leave no player behind. No…we may not be running +5 +6 +7 runs right now….but we will make sure that everyone has a chance to experience end game dungeon content. So. Raiders, non raiders, beginners, experts, anyone who wants to belong to a family style dungeon running group….we are here and we want to help. #leavenoplayerbehindIroncod188 4m
47m Random Dungeon LFG (problems?) Really frustrating when: A. the Tank wants to be like freaking sonic the hedgehog and run through dungeons. Let us get our quests and able to pick up loot(I have auto loot on, but I at least got to stop and pick it up) B. DPS wanna play "HEY!!! look at me I haff a Hjealing Spjell!!! Oh JOY!!!!" You want to heal, then pick heals, otherwise let the healer do his job lvl 46 priest here and 75+% of my lvl progression has come from dungeons, and I started to really see this in the late 30's I would understand more in the beginner levels as people are feeling out their characters and such who knows mayby it's just me as I am kinda new, I dunno what do ya all think. I really wish the kick option wasn't there unless there is like a warning system or something, but then again trolls and buttrashes are gonna be what they be no matter what.Broghk0 47m
58m Tichondrius on LFR LOL. Why does blizzard continue to put dps checks/death mechanics on LFR content. 9/10 of my raid couldnt even pull 300k dps and the boss kept enraging. You can't expect people to not be retarded in LFR content.Therapybeard9 58m
1h pilars of creation how do u get the 5th pilar of creation i know its from NH but how do u get it?Aneline11 1h
2h XP'd Raider Help Me, Am I Wrong? Hello everyone, I am relatively new to raiding and I had an interesting encounter today. I am not fully aware of the "raiding culture" of most the PvE players so please enlighten me on if I was in the wrong or if I had a group of idiots. We're fighting Tichondrius, and I realize about halfway through (after wiping once), that there was an AFK hunter doing 0 damage. So I say, "*name* is AFK?" And I immediately get blasted for being a snitch. Okay..? I would just prefer to not A.) Waste heals on an AFK person and B.) Not waste a DPS spot for someone to do absolutely nothing. If you are low geared or something well then that's okay at least you're contributing some sort of damage! I was told by several players that I was a snitching *insert profanity here*, and that I was going to be reported. Is this normal raid culture? Am I in the wrong? Thanks guys : )Omnisin11 2h
2h <Synthesis> Sales (M+ and more) I appreciate you stopping by to check us out. <3 You can sign up for a run through the link below, or contact via btag at Sieara#1968 or on discord at Sieara#6473. >> http://www.synthesisguild.org/index.php/sales/ << Raid Sales/Carries ** Just as a side note, be aware that none of the runs include items that are TF/WF as our raiders might need them. Often they don't need anything, but this disclaimer is here so you aren't shocked if they do. ** The Nighthold Heroic Nighthold Full Clear: 900k Heroic Guldan Only: 150k Mythic Nighthold Full Clear: TBD Trial of Valor Heroic Trial of Valor Full Clear: 100k Heroic Helya Only: 50k Mythic Trial of Valor Full Clear: 2 million Mythic Helya Only: 1.5 million Emerald Nightmare Heroic Emerald Nightmare Full Clear: 100k Mythic Emerald Nightmare Full Clear: 850k ____________________________________________________________________ You can obtain achievements for completion of a Mythic +5, +10 and +15. There is also an artifact appearance obtainable by completing a +15 within the time limit. Mythic + 10 Carry: 100k (Rewards 1 to 3 chests) Mythic + 12 Carry: 200k (Rewards 1 to 3 chests) Mythic + 15 Carry: 350k (Rewards 1 to 3 chests & 900+ gear from weekly chest) Mythic Level 15 (Guaranteed Timer Completion): 500k (Rewards 1 to 3 chests + unlocks Artifact Appearance) For more specific runs (anything below or between what we have priced out), please message us or contact us in game. ____________________________________________________________________ Karazhan Nightbane Mount: 150k We have two sales teams just for this, so feel free to add them directly. Times they will do the run may vary due to our progression raid schedule. Malourne (blue#1616) or Brobben (guardians#1335) We require a non-refundable 25% deposit at the time of scheduling. The remainder of the price will be paid prior to the start of the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot and deposit.Sìeara9 2h
2h New tank looking for advice Good day, I am looking to start tanking and I don't want to go into a group without knowing anything about the fights heroic, mythic, LFR and so on. I don't know how most of you learn the fights first without actually performing the role so I'd like to know how you do it. Watch the fights on youtube and read up on fights? or just go for broke and hope you don't wipe the group/raid?. How do you know when to taunt in LFR if the other tank doesn't communicate. Thanks :)Amadalla19 2h
2h Cata dungeons were invented by hitler Hey blizz, if you could stop !@#$ing everything in cata dungeons one shotting you, that'd be cool, thanks.Alyxra34 2h
3h Solo Challenge Mode? So due to the fact that I'm slightly anti-social, and I like to be solo as much as possible... and that people always want gold to run them. I was wondering if, in legion, Draenor Challenge mode dungeons will be solo-able. I really like some of the transmog items, but I've not a clue about the dungeons, and I'm certainly not paying thousands of gold for a carry, not mention, I've had a rather difficult time finding a group to do one let alone go after all gold.Zoeywinter15 3h
3h H Tichondrius assistance (LOGS) Hello, Looking for some assistance on why my raid spent 3 hours wiping on H Tichondrius tonight... LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8LFyXxtYZ6qpabRJ/#fight=1 Our best attempt was 13% once, but we never were able to get back to that point. We previously one shot Spellblade and Star Auger so the raid is generally competent. We used the normal strat for a majority of the attempts. One brand into melee, one brand in ranged. We also tried to just cleave down the adds but they just kept healing and we couldn't get them down. Maybe we were doing it wrong. Is the tank w/ bloods supposed to still hold the boss or should the boss be taunted and the tank w/ adds still stays under boss to cleave them down? Thanks for any help.Rocklobster4 3h
5h Depleted 15 = Keystone master? If you complete a depleted 15 keystone in time does it count for the achievement Keystone Master? I am getting a lot of mixed answers to this. Im not looking for anyone speculations im looking for someone who has actually done this to verify if it counts or not. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated as I have a decent keystone just missed the timer due to some player error and would love to give it another go. But will not waste my time if it isnt going to count towards achievement. Much thanks! NormanNorman2 5h
7h Keystone Darkheart Thicket Mythic Level 2 I did my first Mythic in Eye of Azshara and this itrem dropped.Is this for gear?This says Mythic level 2-Does that this won,t work in normal Mythic Darkhear Thicket?Zasa6 7h
12h Getting inviting then kicked How much more can you take of this crap? Its pretty evident when someone invites you asking for your achievement, titles logs and what not, its best just to walk away. I been wanting to progress and complete Nighthold but these fartknockers are holding me back. What do i do to combat this situation?Mertesacker8 12h
15h Pass on Loot? aBebsi2 15h
18h Tichondrius Blood adds Tic spawns several Blood adds during the fight. What do the Blood adds do? Should we kill them fast? I cant find anything in the description about the Blood adds. ThanksNommi3 18h
19h 2 Minute cooldown resets I made this post in General Discussion but that's definitely not the right place to make it. So I'm reposting it here and letting this one die: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752570671?page=1#post-5 Just going from memory here, but spells like Soul Harvest and Combustion do not reset on boss wipe. Now that Soul Harvest is an ability that I use my guild is going to love me asking them to wait a full minute and a half if I pop Soul Harvest close to an unexpected wipe on a boss. All cooldowns should reset on boss wipe. Let's add trinkets to this list as well. Freaking Wriggling Sinew. and ICDs on items and legendaries! http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752287680Toastie32 19h
20h Guild Culture for Mythic Nighthold? I had a question for guilds progressing in nighthold right now. What is the culture of your guild like? Would a semi-casual guild (mixing casual social members and hardcore members, less emphasis on AP grinding, no requirement for mythic +dungeons, 6 hours of raiding a week) be able to clear mythic nighthold? What requirements do you mythic guilds set for your raiders?Zadus5 20h
21h Normal Mode - how do you enter? I have done very few dungeons or instances. Just Wailing Caverns, Black Fathom Depths, Shadowfang Keep and Gnomeregan. When I enter, just zone in. The mobs are all or mostly all Elite. Is this normal mode or heroic mode? How do you go about choosing between modes? I read something about right clicking on your icon - but I don't see anything allowing me to define which mode I want to enter in. Thanks, MalMaellstrom6 21h
22h Mythic+ Carries= Pain My item level is 859 as a Fury warrior, and im trying to get geared out, I completed the World Quest and my 10 arenas and I never get item upgrades of course. I always get mythic keystones that are +7 Halls of Valor and no one wants to run that of course or carry me. How am I supposed to get gear if no one is willing to carry me or run with me with my little item level? I join Looking For Group, and can be in it all day, not once have I found a group. Any ideas of how I can get geared? Is anyone willing to carry me? :P I also do LFR and of course that never gives me any upgrades.Atsuhiko6 22h
22h Tips for p3 HC Gul'dan Phase 3 guldan has been a real pain for me. We eventually get him down but I'm looking for tips to make this part of the fight go smoother. I raid lead, so advice from any class role would be appreciated.Bolshevik2 22h
22h Weekly quest QQ thread In case I'm not the only one who had a bad week. Mage got the same helm as she got two weeks ago during Mythic week. Paladin got...a relic. Dh got...a relic. I really hate relics. They're like gems, but they drop instead of gear. But on the bright side, my monk got a 50-level upgrade, and my shaman got a ring which she might use someday.Esteemed5 22h
22h Rate Heroic Nighthold bosses in Difficulty For HEROIC difficulty, please rate the Nighthold bosses in terms of difficulty. Skorpyron Chronomatic Anomaly Trilliax Krosus Spellblade Aluriel Tichondrius Star Augur Etraeus High Botanist Tel'am Grand Matristix Elisandre. Gul'dan I found my heroic groups wiped a ton more to spellblade , being a big step up after the first 3 more easily puggable bosses, but Krosus was easier than spellblade.Feanta16 22h
23h Tank ranking Just curious how people rate the tanks in legion currently. What tanks seem to be holding up the best in mythics and which are lagging behind? Iv been playing a brewmaster and have been successful in mythics, but I feel like I need to work much harder than other tanks(looking at you prot warriors) to be effective.Eriena47 23h
1d Feedback: High Botanist Tel'arn As someone who is not in a mythic raiding guild and/or 895+ geared, is it just me or is Tel'arn a little over-tuned for Normal difficulty? I'm trying to recall a Heroic EN fight that was harder than this Normal fight in comparison, but I can not. Don't get me wrong, I love the fight and the fact it is challenging, but it seems like if you don't have VERY strong DPS to burn through Phase 3 you are just praying to the RNG gods that you make it through somehow. The group I'm running with has done it's homework as far as multiple strats, specs, comps, etc. Enter get gud and other related comments if you will, but I feel this fight is a bit much for Normal difficulty.Lanita14 1d
1d Key Ninjas Just had someone in a M+ party take a quick afk before we started, then zoned in after he watched everyone else zone in...then dropped his key in and started it. Mind you, this was my M+ group, for *my* key. Be aware of your pug groups. Don't forget you can just kick them and let their key deplete. Azralon ftl.Tirunedeth40 1d
1d old raids at LFR difficulty I was just wondering if it is possible to do tot at lfr difficulty because I would like a set in the lfr color but there is no option to specifically q for any old content so I would have to do premade groups but even then you can't set the raid difficulty to lfr there is only normal heroic and mythic on 10 or 25 man/woman. And even for raids b4 lfr times I think you should b allowed to specifically q for them. I heard there is a way to set it to lfr but the person was unsure. If anyone knows plz share it would b greatly appreciated :)Zogmol8 1d
1d LFR Nightspire Isn't this supposed to open up today? Still says that it isn't available.Keriath4 1d
1d Group loot and loot specialization I saw something that was weird in last night's raid and wanted to understand. Raiding with Group Loot. I'm tanking in Guardian spec but have chosen Feral loot specialization. A titanforged Guardian relic drops. I select Need, someone else also selects Need. Looking at the chat window it says Need (offspec) for me and I didn't even get a roll at all. The other person had Need (main-spec) and got a roll. Of course the item is still tradeable (but I'm just trying to understand how the rolling works here). So, if I did not mistake what I saw in the chat window, you only get a Need roll if no one else does a Need roll for their main spec? If that is the case, do you think I would be able to change my loot specialization after the Group Loot roll window pops up, but before I select Need?Parke1 1d
1d Stormstout Brewery exit So tonight I ran Stormstout for the first time not using dungeon finder, to earn some achievements. Once I beat it, I started running back to the entrance, but the door where you fight the hopling boss was closed. So I turned around and walked back to the last boss, and after a good while searching the area I had access to, I could not find a way out. Eventually, I just hearthed out, but is there an actual exit to this place?Eltorodeoro8 1d
1d Cross Realm Grouping Help I would like to invite a player from a different realm to do a dungeon with me. I am on Thorium Brotherhood realm and my friend is on Aerie Peak realm. I have seen lots of posts saying cross realm groups are possible but nothing on HOW to do it. Also I've seen posts saying cross realm isn't possible any more. My friend and I are both Battlenet friends. Can anyone please shed some light and share steps on how to do this? Is cross realm grouping possible as of Feb 2017? Can the realms be different styles? (PVP or RP or Norm... etc.) What are the steps to start a group and invite people from different realms?Nailuj3 1d
1d Disabled quests in Mythic+ bug or intended? So now that Mythic+ is out, I imagine most ppl are going to run that instead of typical Mythic. I haven't gone around to do the quest to collect the Suramar Leyline map yet on this toon and I know my alts will eventually need to do the Suramar story quests Well, last night in Mythic+ I could not pick up that damn map even though I could see it and interact. Is this a bug or intended?Rikward5 1d
1d The Well of Eternity is BROKEN. The script stopped working at the shadowbats and now I can't attack Varo'then or Mannoroth. Anyone else having this issue?Podric7 1d
1d Just wanted to know why? Tuesday, January 17: Nighthold Normal and Heroic difficulties open. Tuesday, January 24: Nighthold Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Arcing Aqueducts) open. Tuesday, February 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 2 (Royal Athenaeum) opens. Tuesday, February 21: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 3 (Nightspire) opens. Tuesday, March 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 4 (Betrayer’s Rise) opens. What happened to wing 3 of the Nighthold LFR. Does anyone know?ßacklash1 1d
2d Entry Level Mythic Dungeon? I play in a very small guild. There are about 6 of us who play regularly and have slowly started heroics. We are now looking at trying out Mythic dungeons. I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on which Mythic dungeon is considered to be an entry level dungeon. Since Arcway and CoS cant be done unless the instances have been unlocked, I was thinking that the first 4 dungeons (EoA, DT, NL and HoV) might be the first mythics to try. Thoughts?Bearrepairjr19 2d
2d Do top guilds use DKP? Probably the wrong area for this, but I'll give it a go. About a month ago, my raid leader recently introduced DKP to the guild's raid team. I've heard stories about how easily such systems could become unfair to all members (First night, we were given 300 DKP, then one of our DHs decided to do a bidding war with me over a Shadow relic from Skorpyron that gave me a rank in my Confession trait, eventually costing me 200DKP), and I've been trying to convince him to drop DKP in favor of simply rolling for loot, which is easier and much more fair. His constant excuse is "But the top guilds use DKP." Do they? Not to mention, we have so many leather wearers (3 druids, 2 DHs, 2 Monks) in comparison to the rest of the active raid team, that I'm afraid that the loot tables are skewed in their favor. Anyway, the question is: Do the top raiding guilds use DKP, and if not, what do they use for determining who gets gear?Aevtaa33 2d
2d Stop taking our choices away... So i was doing a Mythic+ 16 today, the tank really got mad after we couldnt kill everything he pulled and left. I could have tanked the rest of the way to the final boss to at least complete the dungeon, but no. Players can not change their spec while in a M+, nor can they use talent changing items. WHY? Why are you taking our choice away to continue things when people take it upon themselves to leave us to lose a key? I just... i don't know what you guys are thinking.Rágéd13 2d
2d HoV Keystone 5th Week in a Row Just want to express that I find it extremely displeasing that my first upgraded key EVERY WEEK for the past 5 weeks has been HoV and it's been nearly impossible to find a group for them. Much appreciated. I can't wait for the new system to be put into place in 7.2, then at least my personal progression won't be hindered by keys nobody I know or can find want to run.Reilos10 2d
2d SoO door after immerseus not opening? Don't know what I'm missing here but door isn't opening can't figure out how to progress it.Lianniell3 2d
2d Was Aggro While CC hotfixed? Early this week I ran an Arcway +14 and there are mobs in the Demon section where if you banished one, you could pass the pack without drawing aggro. Run it again today, and it no longer works. Has this been hotfixed? If so why? I thought Mythic + dungeons had % mob clear for this exact reason. so you could skip some stuff, but not all stuff.Pasza5 2d
2d Dungeon Queuing Sucks 4 out of 5 people instantly confirm their roles, then we wait 30 sec for a DPS who's AFK to fail the queue, then, despite being "returned to the front of the queue," we need to wait another 30 sec - 5 mins for the queue to pop, only to go through the exact same thing again. Over and over. I'm leveling my alt and it's wasted probably 20-30 mins today waiting for re-queues. If at least the tank and healer confirm, can we enter the dungeon and auto-relist for the DPS? Doesn't the raid finder already work like this?Tallywix7 2d
2d Please buff Ephemaral Paradox Please buff Ephemeral Paradox, the trinket is inherently bad for most healing specs because our cheap heal isn't used that often being that it's slower and simply given the mechanics and design around needing to flash heal more often. This trinket would be infinitely greater if it applied to our flash heals as well. It is depressing having to take trinkets from previous tiers because of poor design.Meroko0 2d
2d heroic Nighthold cache loot bug? for past two heroic Nighthold cache mission I am keep getting Pharamere's Forbidden Grimoire trinket for my warlock which I already have. Its started to really rub me the wrong way. Is this some kinda bug or some stupid rng issue? I don't find this funny at all -_-*Ghaghzull5 2d
2d Mythic+ and leavers I don't know what it is with people leaving mythic+'s lately but we need a consequence for people leaving mythic+'s. lock their account from Mythic +'s for the rest of the week and all of next week and no Grand Challenger's Bounty perhaps?Baunsu5 2d
2d +15 Artifact Skin question Hey so I just wanted to check if anyone knew how this worked. I just completed a +15 mythic dungeon within the timer for the first time but I did not get the artifact skin because I have not completed the Balance of Power questline yet. Does anyone know if it will be automatically unlocked once I finish the questline or will I have to go and do another +15 to get it?Dwerva1 2d
2d Rewards for M+16 and higher? I just did HoV+17 and got +15 loot. Are there any additional rewards from doing mythic plus 16 and higher? Higher WF/TF chance? Higher weekly chest gear ilvl? Achievements?Ralivia6 2d
2d Heroic Gul'dan Is it wrong to assume that a raid boss should be relatively easy to defeat when all players in the raid are geared at or beyond the ilevel of gear which drops from said boss (assuming a moderate to high level of competency)? If yes, then disregard. If not, however, I am starting to think that phase three of Heroic Gul'dan might be slightly overtuned (emphasis on slightly, before I start getting ripped to shreds in comments below). I, like a number of my friends, have had ALOT of trouble downing Gul'dan in heroic mode . Granted, I am not in a guild so I have only attempted the fight with (numerous) pugs. It's just that, in the various pugs in which I have relentlessly attempted to defeat him, all of the players have been thoroughly vetted with respect to gearscore, logs, achievements, and experience. Nevertheless, I have still been unable to get him down despite at least 50+ attempts. I am starting to question my sanity. But before I get back to the drawing board, I just wanted to know if I was the only one who was starting to think that maybe, just maybe, he might be slightly overtuned (only P3). I am open to any/all suggestions and/or the inevitable tsunami of criticism that I have undoubtedly invited with this post.Balpho80 2d
2d Lf nighthold carry Hello all I am not really much of a pver I am looking for a normal nighthold carry to finish balance of power quest line I usually don't buy carry's because I would rather earn stuff my self but after spending time in so many groups and failing miserably or getting kicked I just want to finish quest I don't care if I get any loot hell I will even pass it all off to guildies if you want pretty much all I care about is just finishing balance of power I am at 10/20 shards right now and need elisonde then gul'dan afterIamdadruid0 2d