Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Mar 24 Mord's Learn2raid Community Events This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Character Name Class Role Item Level Event Date You can also join my Community on Battle.net by clicking on this link: https://blizzard.com/invite/bWNkgF2Ke. This will open a window in your browser that will open up your battle.net launcher and ask if you want to join this group: Mord's Learn2Raid. When these communities integrate into WoW in BFA, I will be able to schedule events using the in game calendar!!!!! Until then, if you want to know when I will host a learning raid, I will post here in this thread as long as I have access or in the Mord's learn2raid group. Current Learning Raid Sign Ups 3/9/2018 Sign ups: Morde, rogue, DPS, 904, 3.9.18 Pallytaur, paladin, tank, 897, 3.9.18 Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? Join our community group: https://blizzard.com/invite/bWNkgF2Ke Community Video Guides for Learn2Raid (Legion only) Emerald Nightmare Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMxEaKdoLc Trial of Valor Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS78mRperec Nighthold Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPeCnQSyKhA&list=PLP2xqcboFhzbBiKwro4aBliRGfUuh6F7Y Tomb of Sargeras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcm8v7W3zvI&list=PLP2xqcboFhzaL_QoSseWPPQg5zwcp95kH Upcoming Learning Raids for 2018 Friday 3/9/2018 @ 4pm PST/7pm EST Heroic Nighthold Learning raid (level 110 raid, no overly geared people, 920 ilvl max). Friday 3/16/2018 @ 4pm Mythic Emerald Nightmare Learning raid (level 110 raid) 940 ilvl maximum.Mordecaí1274 Mar 24
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
27m LFG Repeat 60-80 Random Dungeons Looking for a reliable crew to quickly clear random dungeons on repeat~Sixfoxstar0 27m
37m Time to buff the Aman'Thul's Vision drop rate So I can finally stop using this piece of utter trash Norgannon's Foresight. ATV has no future value in any xpac past Legion so what is the incentive of keeping it so rare? Half of the DPS specs in the game wouldn't even use it if they got it. The only people that even covet it are casters and we definitely got the shaft as far as our pantheon trinket goes. I've seen 3 of them drop. 2 went to windwalker monks, and one to a feral druid. To hear all 3 recipients say, "Well there's a fabulous bank slot item" is beyond infuriating to those of us that would actually use it. You completely dropped the ball with the Arcanocrystal vendor lottery (2500+ trinkets in across two vendors still zip on both main raiding toons) and then you make a Ultra Arcano and make it even more rare? /golfclap for that decision. Time to buff the drop rate...it would be nice to play around with for at least the few months we have left of Legion.Tarantella60 37m
6h Rank 1 Players Selling M+15 Dungeons! Whats New: We are now selling +20 Keys in time for 2 tokens worth (roughly 390k gold)! Welcome: Hi all, our team is back and selling 5-man dungeons once again! We have players with experience of over 4000 total dungeon runs in previous expansions and 500 M+15 sales! We always care about having fun and cant wait to meet you! Price: Mythic Keystone Level 15 in time: 190k Any server! (Price can vary slightly depending on cost of wow tokens) Price negotiable for the following servers (and any connected realms): Stonemaul Stormrage Sargeras Dalaran How does it work? When we schedule your run we will invite you to the group and make a level 1 character on your server to trade the gold (as you cannot trade gold cross realms). After the trade is complete we log back onto our main characters and complete a M+15 Keystone in the timer (usually 2-3 chest). We have two buyers in every run and both are welcome to tag along run in circles or just afk at the entrance we 2-3 chest every dungeon with ease with just us three :) Contact us: Battletag = Deathlobster#1397 Discord = Deathlobsta#5053 Alternative Battletag = myrcyr#1527 FAQ: Do I need a keystone? No, we provide the keystone and can complete any dungeon with any affix combo on time! Do I have to trade all the gold up front? Yes as 95% of you are not on our servers we cant trade during the run and will need the full amount upfront, for any concerns we will type out a written agreement in game chat for you to take a screenshot of. What do I get from this? Keystone Master Achievement: for completing a level 15 dungeon in time. Chance at 940+ loot at the end of the run. Unlock artifact appearance and gain artifact power! 960+ Piece of loot and level 14 keystone guaranteed from your weekly mythic cache on tuesday (Located in your class hall). Do I get all the loot? We bring two buyers to every run so the loot is divided up evenly, however the three boosters do not need any gear. Meet the players: Deathlobsta - Prot Pally - AKA Lobbies https://raider.io/characters/us/stonemaul/Deathlobsta Myrcyr - Boomkin - AKA Orb Killer https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Myrcyr Asmôdeô - Demon Hunter - AKA Addict https://raider.io/characters/us/dalaran/Asm%C3%B4de%C3%B4 Swedishfish - Ele Sham - AKA Yikes! https://raider.io/characters/us/boulderfist/Swedishfish Crittys - Ele Sham - AKA MDI God https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Crittys Kezkwondo - WW monk - AKA Kez Dispenser https://raider.io/characters/us/dalaran/Kezkwondo Hall of Fame: Lou aka Lou Rockmypeach aka Rockmypepperoni Handsome aka Mediocre looking Yoskie aka Soul Cap Boi Disclaimer: We sell for gold only no other method of payment will be considered or accepted! We keep all our sales within the ToS rules and will also refund the gold anytime given a valid reason for the request.Deathlobsta36 6h
7h Raid lockout sharing Stealth Nerf 7.3.5 Raid lockout sharing is no longer working where it did. This is a major slap in the face to those of us with poor RNG still farming some of these.Garuna60 7h
7h Timewalking Suggestion Hello, Seeing how Blizzard has made (2) Classic Raids as Timewalking now when their respective event comes up, With Black Temple, And, Ulduar being available as Timewalking. I thought since Blizzard decided to make Ulduar (1) difficulty when it was made available for Timewalking that they should make (2) other raids as Timewalking as well and change the difficulty to the same as Ulduar. Those raids I'm referring to are Naxxramas and Icecrown Citadel. Those (2) raids would be great for Timewalking and should have the same setup that Black Temple and Ulduar share - This being (1) difficulty and the drops would be similar as well. This would mean no more (10) or (25) modes for those raids, But would instead be just like Ulduar is now along with Black Temple. Any thoughts regarding this suggestion are greatly welcome. Also, Do you feel the same way I do? Is there any other raids you would like to see available as Timewalking? Xanlorash [The Insane]Xanlorash7 7h
8h Massively improve the LFR experience. Biggest issue with LFR... in my opinion is that players go AFK through fights, and/or do a big burst of damage/healing and then afk or die on purpose to make it look like they are there and they just died. I feel like you should be able to add a report feature in LFR for inactivity, similar to the one you have in Overwatch... and after so many reports of inactivity the system will automatically ban that players whole account from lfr's (if a game ban is too harsh) for a week or two. This will incentivize people to report players that are doing it, as well as force players to participate in the fights they sign up to do. If it's a random D/C or an important IRL event... then it shouldn't happen regularly and/or enough to be reported for it enough to get banned. It is frustrating when you have to carry half the people in the fight due to lack of skill and/or gear... and then 5 players are AFK on top of that. On a fight like Argus that is 10 minutes per pull almost... it is even more frustrating. My 2 cents...Ðesire2 8h
10h How many attempt to get Moroes Those of you who have gotten the follower Moroes, how many attempts did it take you to get the Broken Pocket Watch?Thesilence3 10h
1d Advice for a massive improvement to LFR experience Biggest issue with LFR... in my opinion is that players go AFK through fights, and/or do a big burst of damage/healing and then afk or die on purpose to make it look like they are there and they just died. I feel like you should be able to add a report feature in LFR for inactivity, similar to the one you have in Overwatch... and after so many reports of inactivity the system will automatically ban that players whole account from lfr's (if a game ban is too harsh) for a week or two. This will incentivize people to report players that are doing it, as well as force players to participate in the fights they sign up to do. If it's a random D/C or an important IRL event... then it shouldn't happen regularly and/or enough to be reported for it enough to get banned. It is frustrating when you have to carry half the people in the fight due to lack of skill and/or gear... and then 5 players are AFK on top of that. On a fight like Argus that is 10 minutes per pull almost... it is even more frustrating. My 2 cents... upvote if you agree :)Ðesire4 1d
1d How do you solo 25H Dark Animus? I went into Throne of Thunder for the first time yesterday because I enjoy soloing content two expansions back. Since I'm a mage doing content from the prior expansion is usually too much damage. To my question however, how in the world do you solo this guy? I tried maybe 20 pulls each doing things a bit differently. On one pull I even living bombed one add, immediately ice blocked, and then waited. All of the adds died except for a couple of the big ones, and I still died. The outgoing damage from the remaining adds was just ridiculous (melees for 100k+). Any advice from non-tank classes on how to solo this? I do not have much in the way of self-healing outside of blink.Zyzden64 1d
1d Raid Loot Lockout Will passing on loot prevent yourself from getting loot locked-out? I'm doing normal Antorus with some friends and another fresh run again tomorrow with guild. Is it possible to pass on loot for the run now and not get loot lockedout for tomorrow's run with my guild?Immortuos2 1d
1d Remove or remake some Affixes? Bolstering and explosive, those two Affixes push me away from doing m+ dungeons.Finalhour24 1d
1d LFM Mythic+ friends! Myself and a few guildies have been running mythic + dungeons recently as we wait for BfA to come out, and are keen to have another dps friend join us. We would love some regular pugs to grab a beer and have some banter! Our aim is to have fun, and not take the game seriously. The highest keystone we have completed is a +11. We are keen to try get further, but for us it's more about having fun than progression. We are an Aussie guild so we play roughly oceanic times whenever we are all on. If you're keen to join us you can add me on battlenet Millsy#1884 :)Paisley1 1d
1d ilvl 970 Tank LF Mythic+ friends I have been pugging all my mythic+ and it is getting boring not knowing anyone. So I would love to find a guild or a group of people who like to run mythic+. I am currently running keys in the 19+ range, but am more interested in a fun group of people than progression. I am open to being horde or alliance.Mattdemond0 1d
1d addon for loot Hi, i'm in need of an addon that rolls loot out in chat without having master loot on. We've had a person in raid before with it but I for the life of me can't remember what it is. What we would do is when we got a piece of loot we didn't need we would whisper trade to that person and it went up for roll for a minute.Amärånth3 1d
1d Easiest Tank/Healer/MDPS/RDPS? Regardless of how optimal the specializations may be, which would be the easiest of the roles?Naturefx12 1d
1d delete wrote in wrong forum deleteMissyganks0 1d
1d I want old LFR txmog. How do I get it? Hi, I am having difficulty looking this up via Google. I like some of the LFR recolors for some of the class gear and weapons in Dragon Soul. I want those specific colors. Likewise, I like some of the LFR colors for older MoP raids such as Heart of Fear. When I'm 100, I want to farm this stuff for transmog. How can I do that?Fatcobra5 1d
1d Mythic ABT [A] Need a few dps to fill out M ABT run - msg MysfyT#1145 if interested. iLvl 955, discord req'd, no exp needed. Learning run, in group nowInyuu1 1d
2d DS Spine of Deathwing I keep getting the message "nuclear blast wasn't close enough to pry up the plate" on the Spine of Deathwing fight, despite amalgamation having 9 stacks and hugging so close to the plate that I'm pretty sure I'm having its babies. Is anyone else having this issue? :( [Edit: I'm soloing, if that's any relevance.]Nadja3 2d
2d Lock LF M+ Group 3164 raider io score warlock looking for a mythic plus group that wants to push 20+ keys, I am free any night to push. The best way to get in contact with me is by discord Taybad#0999, or hit me up in game.Taybad1 2d
2d 971 Resto Shaman LF M+ Team Hello, I'm looking for a static group of people to run M+ with. I would like to constantly push high keys (20+) together. If you are looking for a healer please contact me! My Btag is qazo#1329. Thank you.Yinkai1 2d
2d New to PvE: want to M+ Title Where do I start? Just came back maybe 3 weeks ago, and I’m at 922ilvl. Wanna experience some M+ dungeons, but I haven’t PvE’d since TBC. I can perform a rotation and dodge fire, but I’m not too sure on what tier to start, what (if any) strats may be involved, my roles, etc. I don’t really have many WoW friends still playing at this point, so I have to pug everything. Can anyone offer some guidance?Kaioken6 2d
2d WTB M Argus Mount Looking to buy a M Argus carry. Willing to pay 7 million gold for the mount and the kill, open to discussing my offer. Please post on here and will get back to you. Do not want to transfer will pay on Mal'ganis HordeGrievous6 2d
2d Who was in the wrong here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzitoTT14xgDestrolol1 2d
2d raid leading advice Hello everyone, I am going to be entering the role of raid leader for my guild and I would like some advice in this role. I would like to know what makes a great raid leader from a bad one. anything that you can tell me to avoid or addons that help with this role would me much appreciated. ty again for the infoLycanbane2 2d
3d Dongeon Deserter Blizzard Mechanic Yup again that topic. Untill Blizzard understand THEIR OWN DAMN MECHANIC! Yup. i am a warlock. and it seems i am that good enough to tank with a Voidwalker and heal it/heal myself in a dongeon. AND you know what? PPl dont like it. Lil kids whining whining dont like it. Because its the tank role to do it, so... whining whining, lets kick him out. bouhhhouhhhouhhhh! But...BUT... having a 30 minutes cool down when you supposed to have something between 2-10 minutes, blizzard...BLIZZARD? you know your own mechanic? HELLO????Ramorok10 3d
3d Blizzard going to fix the faction imbalance? Seriously, the top players are pretty much all Horde now. No one even argues that. https://www.wowprogress.com/ Blizzard, what are you going to do to fix the imbalance?Thanastasia9 3d
3d Mythic Argus Apocalypsis Module Health Bar The original blizzard UI display enemy health bar is in red color. During mythic fight I can’t see clearly the health bar of apocalypsis module as the zone expanding is in red color as well. Anyone has weakaura that shows each of the apocalypsis module health bar for mythic Argus fight?Kouyuuken0 3d
3d Mythic Argus equal to what lvl of keystone? In folks' opinion, what level of keystone would be equivalent to clearing mythic Argus? I suspect plus 20 or 21? Maybe 23? How does one estimate that? I think that M Worldbreaker is similar to a plus 18 keystone.Tanktopless14 3d
3d Why enchant your gear? If only LFR. I've probably spent over 500k in gold enchanting my gear throughout this expansion trying to do progress to AOTC achievements. So what's the rational in incurring the expense?Sevardo16 3d
3d Gearing and Personal Loot in BfA With the enforced Personal Loot system coming to even organised mythic guild raids during the Battle for Azeroth expansion, there are some serious concerns regarding gearing up that Blizzard hasn’t addressed; so I’d like to. With the personal loot system, the first week or two of a new raid is unlikely to see much trading of loot as the item level will probably be too high. However, as each week passes, we’ll be able to trade more and more items to guildies who can make better use out of it. I’ve already talked about the social problems that this can cause, but now I’m going to discuss it from the point of view of a mature, sensible group of progress raiders who want to work as part of a high functioning team. Of course, PuGs have no vested interest in seeing other players benefit from their loot, and so this doesn’t concern those groups. I’m also not going to address the issue of obtaining offspec loot because that will affect some guilds more than others. First, let’s look at an example of a mythic roster. Tanks: Druid, Monk Healers: Paladin, Druid, Priest, Monk Melee: Paladin, Warrior, Shaman, Druid, Rogue, Rogue, Monk Ranged: Hunter, Druid, Mage, Mage, Warlock, Warlock, Priest Now, your group may be very different. In fact, after this post, you might like to run through the same exercise with the group that you typically take for progress fights. So, with this roster, looking at primary stats, we have the following: Strength: 2 users Agility: 8 users Intellect: 10 users So, if there are BiS strength trinkets in the raid, then there is very little chance of acquiring them except through loot that the game assigns you. With only one other member of the raid who might get one that they can trade, your chances are lower. However, an intellect trinket can drop for half the raid and so the chance of being traded one, a few weeks in at least, is much higher. Five times higher, really (assuming that the recipient doesn’t need it either due to it being bad for their class or they already have an equal or better one). This assumption becomes more likely with each passing week. So imagine how many upgrades you can get over the course of a raid tier. But although trinkets are one of the most important pieces of equipment, it is armour that is the most numerous. Plate: 3 users Mail: 2 users Leather: 9 users Cloth: 6 users Here, leather users are the big winner and mail users lose out. Of course, it may be different for your roster, though I’d be willing to bet that leather users will always do pretty well out of it. The amount of trading that can, and will, take place after the first couple of weeks will allow leather users to gear up much more quickly than either plate or mail. So much so, that ultra min-maxing groups might even wonder if it’s worth taking certain classes if their armour type is only going to be 1 or 2 people. The class buff system may alleviate this issue, but time will tell. So then we can look at weapons. Without breaking down every single weapon this time, a cursory look will show that an intellect staff will drop relatively frequently, because there are 9 users who can have them drop. Bows less so because we have one person who can use one. Strength two handers will only drop for the DPS Paladin and Warrior in this case. Again, which weapons will be big winners and losers depends on your usual raid group, but intellect swords, daggers and staves have a really good chance to drop in most raids I’d argue. Other weapons will be in much smaller supply. Of course, some people may be thinking at this point that where a weapon will be in greatest supply, it will also be in greatest demand, because it’s directly proportional to the number of characters that need those weapons. But, like I said earlier, most of the upgrades you will get in a guild raid will, over the course of a raid tier, be from trading. All you need to do is think about the number of items that drop currently on master loot that your character would use, but are not upgrades. Even towards the beginning of the tier. As far as you personally are concerned, they are waste items. Then consider that most of them did end up being used by someone, and so did not go to waste. This gives you some idea as to the amount of trading that will take place in Battle for Azeroth, at least with the items that are on the loot table for half the raid. For a player who shares very few items on the loot table with their raid, they will get an awful lot of items from personal loot that will go to waste over the weeks and months of a raid tier. If you are the only user of an agility dagger, mail armour, or a strength trinket, or even just tanking trinkets regardless of your raid composition, then the probability begins to be stacked against you.Thete5 3d
4d Ilvl vs Stats question As the title says I'm wondering at what point (ilvl) should I start focusing on stats themselves instead of increasing ilvl? I'm assuming 900+ and as sad as it is that ilvl is more important in wow now than actually gearing for stats it's the only way to be able to step foot inside LFR/mythic+ to progress further in PvE content. Also is it worth it to get my proffesions (tailoring/enchanting) to 800 and farm materials for the crafted gear and enchants? Or are we at a point where it doesn't matter because BfA is only 4 months out? I love the idea of crafting and enchanting my own gear as well as farming to create things to sell on AH but not sure if it would be a waste of time now? Thanks for any help in advance!Poptrt9 4d
4d Do certain dungeons give more exp at the end? I mean is there really a difference if I just run a level 15 dungeon or a level 45 dungeon in terms of exp besides the amount of monster of course?Seldryn1 4d
4d Easiest Specs to Master? Which classes and specs would be easier to master to play and accomplish competitive DPS/healing/tanking? I'm a filthy lazy cat and I want to perform well at the same time!Elvenite13 4d
4d [BFA] Mythic+ Predictions? Right now I main a priest and love the class but let's face it at the bleeding edge (25+) they are not the strongest dps or healer. I am wondering with all of the class changes for BFA what the meta predictions are. Right now its obviously: TANK: BDK HEALER: HPAL/RDRUID DPS: LOCK/HUNTER/ROGUE/MONK How do you think that will change going into BFA? The only change I see is perhaps locks dropping off in favor of mages and balance druids.Jaewalk14 4d
4d How do I learn dungeons for mythic+? I'm 929 ilvl on my dh and looking to start getting into mythic dungeons. My problem is that I really have no way of learning the dungeons. Even on heroic any group I'm in just blasts through the dungeon pretty much ignoring mechanics because everything dies so fast. So I'm wondering should I just start doing mythics and learn from there or keep doing heroic? All of my gear is the same ilvl or higher than what drops in heroic so it feels pretty bad to keep doing that stuff knowing I won't get any upgrades, but if it's the best way to learn I'll do it. I don't have good legendaries and my artifact is only 71 so I want to learn the dungeons while I hopefully get a class legendary or two and level my artifact.Weaselstache13 4d
4d Mythic Raid Pug Lockout Can we change the lockout so it reflects the acceptance of the pug ? if done in a non-guild group the lockout works as I could do garothi one day and dogs two days later. I can't join anyone elses further on pug, after a pug disbands, and that doesn't make sense if you are allowing pugs.Longos36 4d
5d Tank ilevel for starting LFR Tos and Antorus Hi Guys, New Tank here! what is your min and recommended ilevel for me to start tanking lfr TOS and burning throne?Fujo4 5d
5d Mythic Felhounds debuffs for tanks I have been looking online, and have not been able to find anything solid about the way Flametouched and Shadowtouched are distributed at the beginning of every pull. My co-tank and I have discussed it, and we like to always start on the same boss. The problem we had the other night was that occasionally we would get the wrong debuff for the dog we were on. I have been told its entirely random, but we think that we need first hit on the boss in order to force the desired debuff on that tank. Can anyone confirm or deny?Rekful4 5d
5d LF High M+ Static I'm a few weeks out of practice, but I'm looking for a group of people that would like to make a consistent static group for high M+ keys (20+). 3.6k exp. Really only looking to push on my Rogue. raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/kiljaeden/Korrain battletag: Kensterrr#1159 Can discuss times and days as we go. Monday and Tuesday nights are raids; I work 10-6 CST.Korrain2 5d
5d How do you reset ICC? I ran ICC yesterday, and after leaving and going back in, it didn't reset. This was for 25-man, so how do you change it to say 10-man? Thanks!Glowsticker7 5d
5d Will the Reins of Invincible still drop? It's been a few expansions since WOLK. Can we still get the Reins of Invincible to drop by killing Arthas in 25-man heroic (even though it has always had an extremely low drop rate)? If so, can you get them to drop if you solo (& bypass the green dragon)?Keggar4 5d
6d The Chosen 963 5/11m frost mage LF a competent raid group to get The Chosen with. If anyone knows where I can find a pug that runs it regularly it'd be appreciated.Gracily1 6d
6d Random heroics Something needs to be done, its very frustrating when you are trying to learn a role for a specific class when everytime you get into a dungeon, some one is running ahead pulling for you.. ive tanked before on other classes so i know how fast i need to go, but to learn a role on a new class, and you have the healer priest running ahead tanking, gets frustrating. Yes they may be super out geared but doesnt excuse them to do anything else besides what they sign up for.. if they want to do this crap then they should run with a guild group or party of 5 friends to get thier precious daily Wakening essense. Its a nuisance to people who jist got into the game after a break or is trying out a new role. One thing that could be done is set a max item level for heroics and have regular non keystone mythic queableArkaz22 6d
Apr 16 Guild Dungeon Challenge My newly formed guild did a few legion runs over the past 2 days but none of them counted towards our 7 guild dungeons for the challenge. Is there something we are missing or is it a possible bug? I've seen old posts (most recent was last year) that have had similar issues but mostly because they were doing dungeons that are not eligible. Do the dungeons have to be mythic to count?Chubyub2 Apr 16
Apr 16 heroic jk kill? does anyone sell heroic kj killsShapeshiftzs8 Apr 16
Apr 15 Anyone selling heroic kil’jaeden? I’m looking to buy a heroic kil’jaeden run for my mage tower artifact skin. if anyone is willing to run me though tos. And just to be clear I am paying in gold because there is too many people out there asking for real money so I just wanted to make that clear.Necroblade4 Apr 15