Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Jul 30 MDI All-Stars Team Selection Update The MDI All-Stars event at BlizzCon promises to be one of the most exciting moments in our extended rollout of Battle for Azeroth. To ensure the competitive integrity of the event, the WoW Esports team is disqualifying Gulch Trotters from the MDI All-Stars event. Two members of Gulch Trotters, the fourth-place finishers in the MDI competition, are no longer eligible to participate in WoW Esports events due to suspension for Terms of Use violations. Going into MDI All-Stars, teams are allowed a single substitution to keep the spirit of fair play. Because the team won’t have the required number of eligible players, Gulch Trotters will be replaced by Free Marsy at the MDI All-Stars exhibition. More information on the Mythic Dungeon Invitational All-Stars event, including schedule and format, will be released soon.Ornyx45 Jul 30
Jul 25 Mord's Learn2raid Community This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Join the Community I started in WoW, via the Community Feature: Battle.net Community (Cross Realm/Cross Faction Group: https://blizzard.com/invite/bWNkgF2Ke Alliance Learn2raid Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E4l0xsmZP?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde Learn2raid Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/7Xg79TeJM?region=US&faction=Horde Community Video Guides for Learn2Raid (Legion only) Emerald Nightmare Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMxEaKdoLc Trial of Valor Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS78mRperec Nighthold Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPeCnQSyKhA&list=PLP2xqcboFhzbBiKwro4aBliRGfUuh6F7Y Tomb of Sargeras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcm8v7W3zvI&list=PLP2xqcboFhzaL_QoSseWPPQg5zwcp95kHMordecaí1277 Jul 25
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
4m Mythic Tidesage Council Hello Blizzard, Within Mythic Shrine of Storms, there seems to be a bit of a tuning problem with the Mythic Tidesage Council (second boss) encounter. While attempting to encounter tonight we had the following group comp: Prot Pally (330+ ilvl) Holy Pally (325 ilvl) Balance Druid (330+ ilvl) Arms Warrior (324 ilvl) Affliction Warlock (325 ilvl) The encounter itself seems a bit overtuned, specifically regarding two abilities. The first being Blessing of Ironsides causing our tank to take on average 13,100 damage per hit, with a maximum of 33,000. The second being Slicing Blast, which hits on average for 13,800 and a nonstop cast. Combined these two abilities are causing geared tanks to take over 10,000 damage per second, even while executing mechanics. It seems a tuning pass would help minimize the punishment for a few hits getting through or a missed interrupt. ThanksWildreaver25 4m
30m 345 Hunter LFM Freehold Mythic Achievements Achievement group only. add my btag. Gamespeak#11779Gamespeak0 30m
41m Temple of Sethraliss - mini game Okay - I usually do well with these types of mechanics in old raids and dungeons. The lightening ball version in normal is okay but many people do struggle with it. The version of the games in heroic are far too difficult for normal people to perform. Its a waste of time and there is no way I will be running this in mythic plus in a pug group. Its on my ban list until I see it in a more easier format.Justjack8 41m
1h Seeking Raid Lead for Druid Guild Seeking Raid Lead for Druid guild on Area52. (horde) Looking to start on normal with casual progression. Prefer nights/weekend raids. Leave a reply here if interested.Elunette0 1h
1h This attunement thing is way overboard there is simply too many unfun hoops to jump through in BFA. i mean cmon 7500 rep into revered AND a huge questline just to attune for a regular mythic dungeon? because after doing the insane amounts of inane quests of kill x of this, gather x of that to get to 120. there is yet more boring and unimaginative quests and hoops to jump thru just for a dungeon. (which we are actually forced to attune for mythic+ keys) honestly, we are just here for m+/raid or pvp. no one really cares about these dumb quests after 10 or whatever many expansions of the samethings over and over. i mean really blizz, if your so contentless to name an entire expansion "for the horde / alliance" can we at least have the choice of not sitting through your lack of content and actually do the things we want to do? not every wow player is 12 yrs old and enthusiastic about this "storyline" or lack thereof. wow has always been a game that gave players choices to do what they want, and now everyone is forced through this endless amount of quest/rep grind with 0 challenge. TL;DR - give players a choice not to sit thru the endless inane questing if we just want to mythic+ or pvp/raid /ventKairuime27 1h
1h Are all tanks struggling with magic damage? I'm having a lot of trouble tanking certain Mythic dungeons as a Druid, because of heavy magic damage and no way to consistently mitigate it. i.e. the Shadow of Zul in King's Rest forced me to chain all of my defensive cooldowns (right before the final boss, none the less) to survive the 50k nuke every 2 seconds. Are all tanks having this problem, or is this just a problem with Guardian having anti-magic defensive abilities?Yenpanda31 1h
1h Why is Blizzard failing so much lately? WTF is wrong with the blizztard design team??? Female captains of ships??? Are you guys stupid or something? And all these female leaders of towns? WTF! You guys are turning this game into a !@#$ show. Skinny %^- Captains of ships...smh With so much of the peoples money...couldn't you have sprung for some better imagineers? Holy crap you guys at Blizzard suck!Deadzone6 1h
1h Help i dont understand why Was in heroic seabreeze staff dropped i have better already so was gonna give it to friend priest but i could not trade it no matter shat any idea why???Zmora2 1h
2h What rerolling taught me This is a run down of the thing's I've learned swapping from enh shammy to blood DK in bfa 1) Rerolling for quick Q's is worth it 2) No one kicks anything 3) Skipping trash isn't worth it because people don't watch for pats 4) If you tank like you're parsing it's fun 5) Healers, I love you 6) If someone gets lost in Waycrest, it's your fault and you're a douche 7) Doing more dps than the dps is frustrating 8) Enforcers in freehold suck 9) 1 dungeon DOES NOT = 1 piece of loot 10) If you tell people the mechanics before a fight or path to skip they're 100% guarantees to !@#$ that exact thing up 11) The game is much more appealing when it's the bosses face in your face and not their rumpScrotebreath8 2h
2h Summon Stones I cant believe with all the people at blizzard that they didnt decide to move Summon stones inside the dungeon with this expansion. With Warmode putting members out of phase you often dont know until your right near each other that you got to wait for a 3rd person to come b4 you can start summoning. Either have the portals work in both phases or move the stones inside so we dont have to wait so long to get dungeons going.Oreozz3 2h
2h Freehold Enforcers The aggro dump on the toss needs to go. It's fine now, but once you start hitting high keys and on fort weeks, it's just going to end up with melee DPS being pasted into oblivion instantly with no chance at counterplay. They can't be CC'd and several packs come with two. Not to mention even in the time it would take to taunt one, it will have already swung at the melee and dusted them on high keys.Pew12 2h
3h Dear DPS Dear DPS, I know this may come as a surprise you to you, but I can't use interrupts at every single moment that a mobs cast a spell. I really wish I could. If only someone other than the tank had an interrupt. When I ran out of that red swirl on the ground, it wasn't because I was trying to run from mobs, I just didn't feel like getting disoriented for several seconds like all of you did. Also, I'm sorry I wasn't able magically funnel massive AOE damage and your two paladin friends (who were body pulling everything) died because they stood right next to the Ashvein Wardens as they were both casting lockdown. May they rest in peace. I promise I will get better for you DPS. One day I will save all of you.Bigoledoinks1 3h
3h Motherload last boss - homing missile ability Does it really only target ranged dps every time? I was just targeted 4 times in a row during a run that was heavy on Melee. Why does Blizzard insist on making melee strictly a tunnel spec that has zero responsibility? This is why M+ runs favor melee classes. Stop catering to Melee. It's a stupid design.Shipitdonk19 3h
3h To Blizzard: The Siege of Boralus I've been doing the Pride of Proudmoore quest line. I've been having a good time and then I came to Siege of Boralus. I see that it's a dungeon so I go to queue for it, wait, there's no such dungeon listed. So I'm thinking, is this a regular dungeon or a single player scenario or what? I go into the dungeon and check out the mobs and see it's definitely no single player scenario. Then I check my difficulty setting and it says mythic. I'm thinking wait a minute, I didn't set my difficulty to mythic. I leave the instance, reset, and go back in and again difficulty is set to mythic. At this point I'm starting to get really annoyed. So I do a little searching and come to find out sure enough this can only be done at mythic difficulty. Blizzard, the Siege of Boralus is an example of how NOT to handle story line based content. By making the dungeon mythic difficulty you force people to stop there and gear up for doing mythics which breaks immersion....like, REALLY REALLY breaks immersion. I'm not even geared for heriocs yet much less mythics. The only thing worse you could have done is to throw ice cold water on me...and I'm not entirely certain that would be worse. That's the first thing, but secondly I don't really care to do mythics. I'm a casual player and I choose to not to do mythic or do raids any more difficult than LFR difficulty. So do me a favor and don't try to force me into content I have no interest in. Yeah, that's where all the best gear and cool junk is...I DON'T CARE. Don't try to force me into content I have no interest in by putting it into a major freaking story line! I'm a casual player with no desire to be anything but a casual player and as a casual player one of my main reasons for playing is for the lore or stories. Putting that kind of content behind the barrier of mythic level instances really diminishes my desire to play and I'm willing to bet I'm far from the only player who feels that way.Nyphistra3 3h
4h Legion LFR and where to find the NPC for it does anybody know if/where the NPC is to access LFR difficulty for Legion content if you have leveled over 110? I have stopped just short of 111 for the time being because there are some LFR coloring's I would like... but if I can just go to 120 and queue for LFR difficulty later on... that would be amazing. also I really wish the LFR NPC was something blizzard would tell us about since I only just found out that I can actually still get the old content LFR colors I've been wanting! ^_^ so excited about that ^_^Noitamina18 4h
4h Island Expeditions and PvP restrictions Hey all! So my buds and I decided to jump in the deep end and try out our first mythic expedition yesterday. What infuriated us the most was that, despite facing PvP restrictions and diminishing returns on CC spells, cooldowns, etc, we didn't actually get to use our own pvp talents. Now, we eventually won our match (RMP comp) by spawn camping the enemy AI as our rogue went to solo gather azerite. So most of our time was spent "pvping." Honestly the entire experience would have felt much more balanced with our pvp talents enabled. It seemed silly to have all the restrictions of a pvp match without any of the perks.Wobbly0 4h
4h Island Expeditions; arent fun Ive run four of them now and i dont understand the appeal along with why this was even implemented. Its a stripped down version of Scenarios that has an option for PvP. While optional, the rewards make it mandatory. Just copy Dota2/LoL/HotS and make a small map three lane MOBA with creep waves. Its a formula thats proven.Mahdii22 4h
4h Question about losing resources on pull. This randomly peaked my curiosity and I'm wondering if someone could shed some light on how this works. I know that when you start a raid encounter, any buffs, power, or resources are "reset" beforehand. For example, if I'm playing Arcane, I know I will lose any Arcane Charges that I might have gathered on trash beforhand. My question is, does this happen when: A) You're character enters combat? B) Your first spell connects? Thanks.Airst0 4h
6h Getting a little tired of not getting drops A waste of 45 min... srsly what is this grindy crap. H append 3 times today. An entire dungeon with 0 Drops. Im not talking about loot that dropped for me but I didn't need it. Im talking about ZERO drops, period. what the actual. Fix your game plsDarkombra26 6h
8h Cross Realm Mythic? Probably too many topics on this, but what's the latest news? The attendance boss is harder to deal with than raiding. Who cares about server identity. It's long dead. Cross realm zoning killed it years ago. Blizzard please focus on getting people into raiding no matter what. Nerf achievements if it's not a pure guild run etc. Be creative. Help us reach each other. This is a silly restriction on progression and it's ruining the game.Goldshield18 8h
9h Mogu'shan vaults Lockout issue Couldn't find any similar issues so apologies if this is somewhere else. I took a break for about 2 months and came back this past week, but now my extended Mogu'shan vaults lockout will not work, not for any of my alts or even the character holding it. However my firelands one is still working fine for everyone. Wondering if anyone else has come across this, or if this is a known issue before I waste time reclearing to make a new one. ThanksOpala1 9h
10h Heroic loot system needs to change!!! Seriously who thought being limited to one piece of gear in a dungeon that isn't azerite gear a good idea? It's not like this gear is epic or anything either so why is it so difficult to obtain. I needed to replace my dagger, trinket or ring and guess what happend... I end up running 14 dungeons and got nothing to show for it!? Literally half the time I wouldn't get anything while the other half I would get something I already had. Also this makes people leave immediately if they do or don't get what they want, I've seen this happen. This needs to change...Edge9 10h
10h Siege of Boralus and King's Rest. These dungeon require you to be attuned. Is the attunement account wide or for a specific character?Postacio6 10h
11h Dungeon Loot Algorithm? So I joined a Mythic group and a few members entered. One of the members on the way to the dungeon realized it was a misadvertised dungeon and leaves. We get a new member. We do the dungeon and the first boss drops no loot for anyone. Everyone else gets 1 piece of loot from the next 3 bosses except me. Was my loot supposed to be on the first boss and was bugged or is it possible that no one gets a drop off a boss? Can someone explain to me how the new personal system works?Jo4 11h
12h Any other tanks experiencing low drop rate? Every tank in my guild is averaging 5 pieces of Mythic gear this week, while our DPS are coming closer to 10. I'm not sure about our healers, but a few of them are also reporting they've gotten less gear. Is anyone else experiencing this?Yenpanda0 12h
12h Please increase random dungeon Azerite reward After the first dungeon, getting 50 Azerite per dungeon is quite low given the time it takes to complete a dungeon. World quests reward significant amounts, as do the Island Expeditions. It feels like this could use an increase.Tubbly0 12h
12h Azerite gear needs to be tradable. The entire mythic lockout this week saw 2 players of our 5 receive virtually all of the azerite armor (and other loot as well, but after a few pieces those COULD be traded). This is beyond ridiculous and there is no reason these should be BoP. This is going to be an absolute nightmare to gear in this expac. Even tier pieces in the past were tradable so what possible reason could there be to lock azerite armor?Ahramin2 12h
12h Prot Pally or Warrior??? Please help. I can not decide what tank to go for as a main in BFA. 2 questions really: As a tank what has been stronger Prot Pally or Warrior? As a healer what has been easier or more consistent to heal? Thanks allDodgeadin7 12h
13h Blood DK or Prot Pally I'm in a bit of a bind hear don't know which to pick tbh ii hear blood is squish because of haste but i don't know about protBashin0 13h
13h DPS LFG Queue Times Plenty of creative minds out there. How can we improve LFG queue times for the DPS classes? Threads have mentioned better rewards for tanks and heals, increasing DPS roles, or roll a class that has a tank or heal spec. Unfortunately, DPS pug frustrations are strong, and some players just want to focus on their DPS main. Just for fun thought... Allow DPS classes a way to tank or heal LFG. Those with lore knowledge can help here, but racial history dictates how a race can be imbued with a blessing, buff or vehicle that allows them to tank or heal temporarily for LFG. This changes your look, adjusts your action bars, and you must first pass proving ground trials. Loot would still be based on your DPS specialization. Tank Races: Goblin/Gnome- Mechs! I'd give anything to spin cleave a pack of mobs in a harvester golem! Orc/Troll/Worgen- Dire races. Big, bulky versions of these races already exist, just not sure how you'd spin the buff with their history. Dwarf- Imbue them back to earthen form. Heal Races: Tauren- Earthmother related healing. Elves- All have a world soul history. Balance healing versus shields based on arcane, nature and void background. Draenei- Naaru something? Humans- Buff from the Aspects? Undead- Vial backpack that sprays healing potion. If you ever wanted a bard class, imagine a wicked guitar solo that grants a huge "oh sh*!" AOE heal! Both: Pandaren- I'm sure the Celestials can grant them stout or fizz alemental looks and abilities.Kritsngigles22 13h
13h Tiny Electromental in a Jar This trinket is very undertuned. I have a 355 version and it does less than 1.5% of my damage in an entire dungeon and it's proc arcs to multiple targets.Yungstorm2 13h
13h Dungeon weapon drops not tradeable :( My Resto Druid guild mate and I had a bright idea... there was a healing weapon drop off a boss that he needed, but no tanking item for me on that boss. I switched my loot pref over to Mistweaver in the hopes that we would double our chances. The healing staff dropped for me, but I couldn't trade it to him like all the other pieces that drop. Really? *sigh*Tubbly6 13h
14h How to solo Mythic Hellfire Citadel? I can't seem to even get by the first boss of the raid which is the Hellfire Assault. The cannons just go down extremely fast.. I'm using a 120 Havoc DH. Any suggestions?Alienz8 14h
14h Please make Mythic HFA soloable Mythic Highmaul and BRF are soloable, and rather easy to solo at that. I asked my guild if anyone wanted to 2-man HFC because I know how Hellfire Assault works on Mythic and one guy was like "dude just solo it lol i did it in legion". Nobody wanted to join me, so I was like "F it " and tried to solo it. Here I am, 5 hours later, and I'm thoroughly convinced that guy was lying his !@# off. As a Warlock, I actually have quite a lot of things going for me in favor of being able to solo it, and I've managed to get down below 10% remaining on the gate multiple times. There just comes a point where the game spawns too much trash at once and I can't pull all of it off the cannons, and unfortunately that point happens around the 20% mark, just soon enough that even if I have a flawless run leading up to that point, I have multiple options regarding how to deal with the spawns and all of them result in one cannon getting crippled to the point where I have to babysit it, and then the other cannon gets wrecked while I'm protecting the damaged one. As far as "how should Blizzard fix it" goes, I don't know. All I know is that there's no way this is possible with most classes. I don't know if they should increase the health of the cannons, or remove some of the trash later in the fight, or stagger the spawns so players have more time to run across the room. There are several things Blizzard could do to make this doable. EDIT: I also find it worth mentioning that the shields on the Blast Furnace mobs have been changed from "full invulnerability" to "really really high damage reduction", removing the need for a Priest to MC anything in that fight. There already is a precedent set for Blizzard changing Mythic Draenor raids to make them possible to solo.Archlordpie1 14h
15h Island Expeditions and loot drop problems I have run the Island Expeditions several times these last few days on both normal and heroic. I have also asked my guild members (100+ logged on) if they have seen any loot drops other than coins and azerite. The answer. No. No one has seen any drops from island expeditions. It appears that the loot table was forgotten or is very, very buggy. Unless Blizzard changes the loot table for Island Expeditions it makes doing these very unrewarding. Why play a part of the game for azerite when you can get it so many other places and still obtain pets, mounts, and gear on the way. Solutions: either increase the drop rates in normal, heroic, and mythic levels or allow the use of the coins to buy the mounts, pets, toys, etc. As the drop rate currently stands it seems to be not implemented.Tanavast8 15h
15h error when entering mythics i’ve tried to enter 4 different mythics today and keep getting a transfer aborted: instance not found error. i never have a problem on heroic or normal, just mythic. any ideas?Dinkydink0 15h
16h Brewmaster 110-120 It was fun and totally viable. However at 110 I could solo the same dungeon content that I'm struggling on. Additionally dropping some more 2hand weapons would be greatly appreciated. Almost 300 ilvl and still 227 ilvl legion artifact. mistakes were madeFigurines1 16h
17h Heroic higher ilvl requirement than LFR? Heroics require 305 ilevel to queue but it looks like you will be able to queue at 300 ilevel for LFR. I guess if this stays then you can bypass Heroics and go right into LFR once it becomes available. Loot for Heroics is 325+ and LFR is 340+.Hottah2 17h
18h Neltarion's Lair - Shortcut with Warrior I'm farming Highmountain rep and looked into shortcuts in Neltharion's Lair to skip to the third boss (which grants the 250 rep). I read that a warrior can make the jump needed to access the shortcut by using Heroic Leap, but I can't seem to do it myself and have had trouble locating a video on the method. Is anyone familiar with this shortcut on Warrior? Am I missing anything like a potion or item?Korbo0 18h
19h Dungeon Attunements Hey all! I've heard some dungeons in BFA require attunements to unlock. All I'm curious of is which ones require such an attunement and which are open to the public barring the iLvl to complete them? Thanks!Luniraa0 19h
20h Mythic Dungeons Idea Now i know blizzard may have spoke of it and discussed it and all but can we please have mythic dungeons in random mythic dungeon tool it can be a pain to pug with warmoded players conflicting the filter.Sylvainaxion2 20h
21h Sure seem to be getting a lot of Az Is it just me or is it supposed to be that way? I have a bag full of Azerite shoulders, chests and helmets but I'm still wearing green in many slots.Steevil2 21h
21h Artifact Power Gain Why is it you get 100+ to 300+ Artifact power from a world quest but you only get a worthless smug of an amount (35) in Mythic or any dungeon? On top of that why don't you have a scale where you get more then a normal to heroic to mythic. #FsplintersProtocal7 21h
23h How are healers doing at 120 I want to start leveling a healer. I hear that shaman healers are top tier for dungeons right now. What is your guys experience at 120? I want to focus on mythic+ dungeons.Materbladder17 23h
1d New Allied race tabards should gain rep my one idea that i think that would be great way to speed up the process of gaining the new allied races is if they could change the requirement to unlock the Tabards for the factions to either honored or revered, and made it possible to gain rep from dungeons just like the Stormwind/Ironforge/Darnassus Tabards. I just feel that it has taken way too long to unlock them. I've been playing for several weeks and I'm just barely hitting revered with the LF draenei and void elves.Korobar1 1d
1d Is dungeon finder broken or what??? I decided to level up my mage to 120 first and while I've enjoyed questing, I like to do some dungeon runs in between to mix it up. I have entered the queue multiple times as DPS from level 110-119 and have spent OVER an hour every single time and still not been able to get into a group for a dungeon. I have not done a single dungeon yet in BFA and I'm currently level 119. In Legion and all other previous expansions, my pally tank and DH tank would pop queue instantly. I haven't tried entering on my tanks yet for BFA, but what is up with this? Is dungeon finder broken or are there literally not enough tanks playing this game? Maybe not enough people playing in general?? Pretty scary. Thoughts or opinions? Any other DPS players having this issue?Kano22 1d