Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

May 11 Mord's Learn2raid Community Events This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Character Name Class Role Item Level Event Date You can also join my Community on Battle.net by clicking on this link: https://blizzard.com/invite/bWNkgF2Ke. This will open a window in your browser that will open up your battle.net launcher and ask if you want to join this group: Mord's Learn2Raid. When these communities integrate into WoW in BFA, I will be able to schedule events using the in game calendar!!!!! Until then, if you want to know when I will host a learning raid, I will post here in this thread as long as I have access or in the Mord's learn2raid group. Current Learning Raid Sign Ups 3/9/2018 Sign ups: Morde, rogue, DPS, 904, 3.9.18 Pallytaur, paladin, tank, 897, 3.9.18 Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? Join our community group: https://blizzard.com/invite/bWNkgF2Ke Community Video Guides for Learn2Raid (Legion only) Emerald Nightmare Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMxEaKdoLc Trial of Valor Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS78mRperec Nighthold Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPeCnQSyKhA&list=PLP2xqcboFhzbBiKwro4aBliRGfUuh6F7Y Tomb of Sargeras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcm8v7W3zvI&list=PLP2xqcboFhzaL_QoSseWPPQg5zwcp95kH Upcoming Learning Raids for 2018 Friday 3/9/2018 @ 4pm PST/7pm EST Heroic Nighthold Learning raid (level 110 raid, no overly geared people, 920 ilvl max). Friday 3/16/2018 @ 4pm Mythic Emerald Nightmare Learning raid (level 110 raid) 940 ilvl maximum.Mordecaí1275 May 11
May 5 MDI APAC Rescheduling During last week’s broadcast of the Mythic Dungeon Invitational Asia Pacific Region, numerous recurring issues with an Australian internet service provider caused significant internet outages for a large number of our competitors. Due to these extreme circumstances, we had to postpone several of the remaining matches in order to preserve tournament integrity. In order to fit the remaining matches into the current MDI schedule, 4 of the remaining 7 matches will be played off-broadcast over the next week, and we will share the outcome of those matches with you! However, we will be broadcasting the APAC Upper, Lower, and Grand Finals on Saturday, May 5th, after the Day 1 Broadcast of the MDI Americas Group Stage. Broadcasts for the APAC Upper, Lower, and Grand finals will begin approximately: PDT: 18:00, Saturday, May 5 EDT: 21:00, Saturday, May 5 AEST: 11:00, Sunday, May 6These matches will determine which teams get to advance to the MDI Global Finals on June 22nd, so don’t miss them! (Both Days of the Americas Group Stage broadcast will begin at their originally scheduled time of 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific. Day 1 will have 6 matches, and then the 3 APAC final matches. Day 2 will have the remaining 8 matches of the Americas Group Stage).Ythisens6 May 5
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
21m [A] 6/11m Rdruid (8/11mexp) LF Mythic Grp Hey, Currently in search for a mythic group that needs a resto druid. I have experience 8/11 mythic with 6/11 mythic abt completed, the three of which I have never attempted are coven/agg/arg. I am well suited with how to play my class and have mechanical knowledge of most fights in Mythic Antorus. I have a willingness to learn and act appropriate/respectfully at all times in regards to what is going on. I am able to speak up and voice my concerns, as well as ask questions on anything that I might be confused on. I do not hold back when I think there is an issue while not causing controversy. I have pug all my mythic content and I'm very flexible with whatever the group might be. However, at the same time, I feel as though if I were to find a core group for these last few weeks, I would be able to clear content much better. I am fully a resto druid main, but offspec balance with parses of around 1.2-1.5 million dps. As a bonus, I'm pretty funny and laid back. I have a nice voice too, I promise. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kilrogg/unforgettabl Bnet: DatOwl#1237 Thank you for your time (sorry if this is the wrong thread D:) - UnforgettablUnforgettabl3 21m
31m Shame, shame Blizzard For allowing players who want to progress but are not allowed. Hours wasted listing groups for N ABT and M+ dungeons that are not being filled. Every evening 4-5 hours just watching the group finder interface and not actually playing. I watch youtubers playing the game and their groups are filled in seconds. Such a disparity, I pay just as much money per month as they do yet they progress and I don't. WTF?Autoattakk10 31m
46m Loot system is absolutely ruining this game 90% of the time in dungeons and raids, people that don't need the loot are being assigned to it 90% of the time I find myself begging other players for loot that I need and they don't need 90% of the time they are douche bags who either dench it or want it for transmog or something when its a giant upgrade This absolutely DESTROYS the experience as this entire game is about loot, and it's way too stressful and time consuming to even recieve loot that should rightfully be assigned to you instead of some guy who wants a chaos crystal Needs to change immediately, ninja looters make up like 5% of the community - so the entire rest of the player base gets penalized with this absolute garbage loot system? Its mind boggling how blizzard came to this conclusion ... so bad lolNebulouz35 46m
1h An FAQ on 101 Twinking and why it won't die. Hello! I am a 101 twink who levels anyone in the Americas to 110 for free (Horde or Ally), and was planning on leaving it behind when 7.3.5 came out. Obviously, that didn't happen, and free 110 boosts STILL didn't really make a dent in the demand for 101 powerleveling. So here is an FAQ, instructions on how to get your alt leveled by me to 110, and my gratitude for letting me provide a service I enjoy. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, LEAVE YOUR BTAG IN THE COMMENTS, OR MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY AND I WILL ADD YOU. A lot of people are leveling alts for Argus, or getting their allied races to 110 for xmog, and I'm helping out with that. I run random dungeons for people 98-109, with a minimum of 680 ilvl (this is required for the random queue). If you are not eligible for queue, I cannot run you. THIS IS NOT A PAID SERVICE. It is free. Free. Meaning you don't owe me gold. All I ask in return for these runs is that you check me out on my channel if you find the time, or stop by and say hi to me! Interacting with everyone is the best part of this hands down. And since idk if putting my twitch on these forums is against rules or whatever, I will not have it on here. I'm putting an FAQ below. 1. How long does it take? Typically, levels are about 35-40 minutes each. This depends on the RNG of what dungeon we get, and if you have heirlooms or not. Each dungeon is roughly 30% of a level or so. I do have a waitlist, and they can get pretty long. However, I WILL ALWAYS GET TO YOU EVENTUALLY, whether it's that day or the next. A fresh 100 with full heirlooms to 110 is ~4-5 hours. 2. What is a 101 twink and how does it work? I have a lot of 840 BoE gear that requires 101. This lets me get stats to absurdly high levels. Since the dungeons I go into are 100, I can mass pull dungeons and solo them. It is good experience because to the people being run, mobs their level are being killed. Here is a link to my armories. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/teamturley //// https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/turleymon 3. How much and how long did the twink take to create? If you're rich enough, creating a 101 twink is instant provided you have a character at 101. I was never a gold farmer though, so it took me longer to build up to what I have. Across 3 twinks, I have spent between 3-4 million gold (druids being the most expensive) 4. This is available for both factions? How? YES! I have two twinks, and typically I alternate between factions each day. If I run 8 hours of Alliance dungeons, I'll run 8 hours for Horde. It's always even. 5. Do I have to help you dps/tank/heal? Nope. Most people like to watch netflix, study, do homework, and just sit at the entrance. I require zero assistance. My favorite thing is when people just chill with me in chat. :) 6. Sounds good, how do we get started? I addressed this above, but the best ways to get ahold of me are through a direct whisper to Teamturley-Sargeras, Turleymon-Tichondrius, or on the twitch channel. All the reddit comments go to my phone, so if you post your btag, it will get added too. 7. Doesn't running the SAME 4 dungeons for 10+ hours a day make you go insane? Yes. :) 8. How long is this going to go on for? Until BfA comes out. 9. What's your schedule and how long do you run dungeons? I am a full-time streamer and my schedule is 5pm PST to 1am PST. To give you guys an example of how much I do this, in 7 days I ran dungeons for a total of close to ~60 hours. The average daily stream is between 8-10 hours. Yeah, ikr. 10. I've been thinking about making a twink, would you recommend it? It depends on the reason you want to make it, I guess. The closer we get to BfA, the worse of an idea it is, imo. For a gold farming idea, it can be QUITE profitable, as I can make hundreds of thousands a day. However, it requires a lot of time and attention. If you want to do it for gold, make sure you HAVE THE TIME TO SELL RUNS or it will lose you money. Is it fun annihilating dungeons like a god among men though? Yes. :) 11. How many dungeons have you ran? The current count is ~3400 dungeons (2/11/2018) 12. What's your favorite dungeon? Nelths and DHT are the best because I can complete them in around 2-3 minutes each. HoV is a pain because theres not much you can do to speed it up, so I'd say thats my least favorite. 13. How many people have you leveled? As of (2/11/2018) I have leveled over (300) people to 110. It's an estimate but it's a pretty close one. I keep a ticker and add to it live whenever somebody hits 110. Alright everybody, thank you SO SO SO much for reading, and again- if you have a question I didn't address here, feel free to ask. Happy leveling!~ mr_turleyTurleymon15 1h
7h Skittish Affix To fellow tanks, This week i have received the keystone + 8 for Seat of the Triumvirate with Skittish affix, according to Wowhead it says Skittish affix is a flat 80% threat reduction for tanks, this is the first time i got Skittish affix so far in my mythic + runs. I want to know how other tanks deal with this affix and tank the dungeons as i am completely new to Skittish affix, your advice and suggestions will be deeply appreciated. Please share your thoughts and advice/suggestions on how you tank under the Skittish affix Thank youItaachi3 7h
12h WTB Mythic Gul Dan mount As the title says I want to buy Mythic Gul Dan mount, If you can help add my Btag Crabby#1476Crabby1 12h
19h LFG and role dodging queue cheaters PVP wise you select a role and you are required to play the role, reinforced by the game. PVE, the player gets to choose what he/she plays after selecting a wait time to join. Why? That one guy that couldn't be bothered to wait in que as a tank just gets a pass because he didn't die that pull. That healer that plays DPS gets a pass because the dead member clearly did something wrong. LFG is enabling and reinforcing negative play in a multitude of ways. Doubly it is only hurting the role imbalance. For the enablers that abuse or excuse this play with anecdotal claims of faster groups, how many waited in those que timers while you cut to the front? Are you special because you have gear, waiting is for fresh or beginner characters? Nobody needs to change spec inside an instance anymore. These old restrictions should be abolished for the greater good of the community and player base, not just those that think they are above the rules.Whinny44 19h
1d Chosen Title Hi guys! I'm looking for either a group or a carry (for gold) for The Chosen title. I've done Helya on heroic but no higher. I can go as a dps of any class (all 930-945) or as a healer (935-945).Kyuti2 1d
1d Mythic+ Gear Swapping Concerns Hearing that there will be no swapping gear during mythic plus was a surprise and initially I was outraged that I could no longer swap between 15 different sets on every pull in order to maximize my output – that is part of the fun after all – but the more I thought about it the more I don’t know what to think about the change. I can see both sides of the argument, no wants to have to get every single item in the game in order to have it for that one niche situation where it is the best, (or maybe some people do, but not me!) and it is nice when the decisions and strategy that you chose have an impact on your results. It feels bad to get beat in AoE and then be prepared to shine on ST and it turns out your buddy swapped his entire set-up and now he is better at that too. Hence we all just play WW monks now and play whatever is the FotM when it changes. So with no gear swaps it will be an interesting team decision on what dps will specialize in what, and how aggressively the tank can gear etc. I think this is the big draw of the no gear swap change and I think that the motive is solid. The big point against the lack of gear swapping is the loss of customization, I want to be able to whatever I want to do in every fight. Even beyond commonly swapping between ST and AoE gear sets and sephuz sets etc. there is the issue of wearing defensive gear in order to live. Take a fight like Hyrja, unless you are a specific class (looking at you druids) or the tank, you probably needed to wear some pretty whacky gear in order to take down hyrja on a high tyrannical key, things like Prydaz, Fel shield Emitters, stamina trinkets and the like are the norm. But hyrja is a two minute fight, and that is a 45 minute key so now I have to wear my stamina trinket and prydaz for the whole dungeon where I don’t need it just so hyrja doesn’t one shot me? (if I am lucky - she probably will anyway) There is one issue though that leans me heavily in favor of the “let us change gear” side of the debate. Or at least “I hope they thought this through” Can I zone out and swap gear then zone back in? Most people who have done high level keys (or just accidentally started a key in pvp talents) know that in Legion you can zone out of a key, change up your talents, and zone back in, some people consider it a fairly cheesy strategy but it can make a huge difference on high level keys. The cost is that you waste time leaving and coming back, and benefit is the better optimization for whatever you are doing. My huge concern is that preventing gear swapping vastly increases the benefit of a quick zone out at a specific time in the dungeon. Imagine if you had to do an entire Seat of the Triumvirate run in one gear set and one set of talents, but that if you zoned out you could swap to defensive gear and better talents for L’ura. This would mean you could go AoE/Multi-dot for most of the dungeon then play safe on what is likely the hardest part of the dungeon. You would be very likely to do that, especially since the RP before the boss is taking up some time anyway, but you need a warlock, so you bring a warlock to any serious seat run period. I suspect that these quick zone out trips will increase in frequency greatly if you can swap not only talents but gear sets as well. It goes from a small increase from a talent swap to potentially a massive increase due to a talent and gear swap. The result that really concerns me beyond the annoying cheesiness of the whole thing is that now I need to find a warlock and make him my best friend and offer to mow his lawn as long as he summons me when I ask him to. In order to prevent this you could not let people zone out – but then you get the huge issue that comes as a result of my friend Brian accidentally starting the key with his fishing rod equipped – do we just abandon the run? Obviously that is no good. Maybe you let people swap gear for two minutes after the key starts? Prepare for strategies that involve epic pulls in the first two minutes then swapping to sensible gear – this kind of ruins the purpose of the change. Let people swap gear at the cost of time? It would be okay at the high level but who decides when it is okay to swap? What if Brian makes 100 swaps and I don’t notice and he depletes my key so he can wear a different hat for every pull. Maybe if you remain out of combat for X seconds you can swap gear? Could work, depends what the goal is. The bottom line is that if people can’t swap gear, but they can zone out and do it, it will lead to something that is far more annoying to manage than ten sets of gear. Or maybe there are already safeguards in place to prevent this? Anyone on beta tried doing this? Start doing favors for your guild warlock; you’ll need them when the time comes.Doclobster25 1d
1d Communicate, don't kick I'm a bit salty about this, but please, if you're experienced and leveling an alt, for the love of God just take two seconds to tell me what I'm doing wrong if my pet's taunt is on or something instead of kicking me and then whispering me telling me how much I suck. Especially if my mistake caused literally 0 deaths or problems in the dungeon.Andentrian25 1d
1d 4K RDruid Starting A Team Hey guys looking for ppl that want to push keys. Very exp healer in m+. Hit me up at any time. I’m open for anything. LOOKING FOR SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY! We can agree on times. Willing to faction change too if alli hits me up Shaped#1271Shåped2 1d
1d Raider.io This addon has almost ruined LFG. Good luck trying to get into a 15 on an alt. Hopefully Blizzard takes a hard look at this addon, and a few others and finds a way ban them. The scores themselves are flawed, but w/e.Watchmetwerk12 1d
1d How do you gear for Heroic Antorus? How does a normal raider at 930 ivl get geared for heroic? What's the acceptable ilvl for heroic?Corek22 1d
1d NO loot from BRD Ring of law bosses So going into BRD to get a chest from one of the bosses in the "ring of Law" for my transmog and after the second kill i noticed i wasn't getting any loot from any of the random bosses other then gray items or solid stones. so i tried again and again about 8 times and other then the pattern from the oger......nothing, I then tried another toon and still no loot. im not sure if this is a bug but this needs to get fixed. Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me? granted i am still getting loot off the other bosses besides "lord Roccor" and High interrogator Gerstahn, all the other bosses are dropping there intended loot.Nefarik1 1d
1d Loot drops in 5man Dungeon? I'm currently farming easy Tmogs from Legion Dungeons. I recall somewhere that we get 1 guaranteed loot drop and also a potential bonus drop from the last boss? But, i am not 100% sure. Most my mogs are either the middle bosses or the last and the time taken to collect mogs starts to ramp up. I'd pref to leave early and queue again (Kara) to be more time efficient. I know that I can ask for loot drops, which I have been, but its 50/50 if players actually read the messages or even want to give it. ThanksBathrezz6 1d
2d Old Karazhan Chess event solo Has anybody had any luck with soloing the old Kara chess event? I've been 1shotting the chess event solo for the past few months but since 7.1 i failed all 5 attempts i made. The enemy pieces seem to be doing way more damage, i think i've had some pieces get 2shot when their buffed, and my usual strat of sitting back on a healer and picking them off as they come to me isnt working, and any piece i send in to take care of the enemy healer or king dies as soon as its in the open. i wonder if this is intended or not because i was hoping to get my last couple xmogs from there.Speedwagoñ55 2d
2d The Cod Squad - Positive Gaming Community Good day all, My name is Cod and I am a part of the Convert to Raid community on Aerie Peak. I have created a dungeon running community to help people experience dungeons and raids in a positive and helpful environment. Who we are: The Cod Squad is a group / dungeon running team that will be running in Legion and beyond. Our team is based off of a couple of principles: This group is for everyone. From “beginners” to “experts” Alliance mostly with some Horde We will wipe, we will try again, we will win Positivity and friendships are required This group is not just about completing Mythics and Mythic+ dungeons. This group is about enjoying dungeons, group content and other activities with friends. Nothing is as awesome as killing internet dragons with your friends. Nothing feels as empty as joining a random dungeon and having a great run…but then just looting the last boss and dropping group. I want to put back the feels into running dungeons. We also make some promises: We will never ask you to change your class or spec We will never link DPS logs in runs We will never link HPS logs in runs We will never say “You can’t” You will never get yelled at You will never be asked about your iLevel You will never be told you cannot go based on ranged / melee I promise you that if I hear of any of this happening…it will be stopped immediately and the member who violated the rule talked with. Requirements to join: Right now The Cod Squad is up in running on Aerie Peak server as a part of the Convert to Raid Guild. The best thing about my group is that you DO NOT have to server transfer. Everything can be run though using people’s Real ID’s. Here are the requirements to join: Have a max level toon Be willing to learn Be patient Have Discord (Mic recommended) That’s it. No silly ilevel requirements, no DPS requirements, heal requirements, etc. This group is for everyone! We want to help you with your group content needs! There are also no time requirements. You do not have to sign up for times to do activities. You are not obligated to do X amount of runs in Y time. We run when you need us. Now…that doesn’t mean we run 24/7….but we can usually get someone into runs pretty quickly. As we grow…so do the times we run. But I expect that after spending some time with us…you will want to keep doing things with us. How to Join: There are a couple of ways to get yourself into our great group…and it all starts with having a small conversation with me. Here are the many ways to get in touch with me: Real ID: Captcodfish#1784 (fills up quick so also add me on these...) Twitter: @gamingwithcod Discord: CaptainCodfish#4029 Every member of my team gets a one-on-one with me so I can make sure we are on the same page. I like talking with people and hearing people get excited about what we are doing. I like to keep this personal touch….I think it helps people feel like we are more friendly / more like a home than a group of randoms. At the end of the meeting I welcome you to our family. Cod Squad Goals: I have set some personal goals for our team. Some that are really hard and some that are pretty easy. For BFA here are a couple of major goals: To become your preferred method of finding Mythic and Mythic + dungeons To help people with any group content (WQ, Profession quests,etc. ) To help people gain experience with Mythic + and push the content To help people learn other classes and even teach people how to raid Those are some of the major goals we are trying to complete. I also will spend as much time as I can recruiting, reaching out and talking with people who feel like they cannot find groups for dungeon content. I truly believe in leave no player behind. No…we may not be running +15 +16 +17 runs right now….but we will make sure that everyone has a chance to experience end game dungeon content. So. Raiders, non raiders, beginners, experts, anyone who wants to belong to a family style dungeon running group….we are here and we want to help. #leavenoplayerbehindUncodly10 2d
2d Unforeseen effects of variable level zones So, is it just me? Or am I really leveling as slow as it feels like and significantly slower than was the pre-scaling world? Feels like I used to get a lot more done in a few dungeon runs and their respective quests. Like, close to a level per dungeon or more. 5 dungeons runs in and now I'm barely netting 150% on the exp bar. Which brings me to problem 2. After reaching level 60 I'm only getting one dungeon on the random queue. Pick WotLK - get Utgarde Keep - or join a BC group and its always Hellfire Ramparts. Now, I know what you're thinking; you just always had some fresh 58 in group so that's all you could really get. Checked that. Everyone in group was at least 64 on multiple occasions. Rough guess, I'd say 15 times between the 2. I'm so annoyed at it I always leave whenever I get one of those two dungeons -so I'm leaving every time now-. I've seen this last bit pop up in other places before but I wouldn't say its always a bad thing. I've found it somewhat nice in many regards. Dungeon difficulty has increased quite noticeably. Playing a healer while leveling has often giving me a greater challenge that I'd get healing a M+. Perhaps that's not a very fair comparison as we are at the end of an expansion and everyone is overly geared, but then again maybe it is a 1:1 trade because most people leveling have a full set of heirlooms which should also greatly reduce the challenge. But, I'll say it again, I don't really mind this last part so much. Many of them had gotten a bit too easy over the years. Anyone else noticing these articles? Or am I just staying up too late and taking crazy pills?Zyllene0 2d
2d 954 RSham LF raiding group I've pugged 8/11H Antonus and would like to finish the last 3 with a consistent group. Attempting the final 3 bosses with a pug has been astonishing difficult and I would enjoy completing the runs with a competent group. BTag: hhayer#1210Erectum1 2d
2d Heroic argus we been on heroic argus and lately I am not sure why our tanks are getting the buff orbs on part 1 100% of the time. is this normal? or is their something buggy going on?Puzzlepopple11 2d
2d Need help pushing M+ score just a little more So, my goal before the end of the xpac is to hit 3000. I wanted to just pug my way up the hard way and i have been mostly successful ....mostly. Seems i have come to a spot where coming across runs is getting a lot more time consuming and successful a lot less often. Where do i find the players that can help me accomplish this?Hulaturtle7 2d
2d Mythic + ilvl guide I was wondering since the difficulty increase in mythics, what content should I be doing and how low below the gear dropped I should be. For example, I am ilvl 911. Should I be doing content that drops 920? 925? 915? And what keystone level is it?Brondrick16 2d
2d LF Keystone Group In dire need of a keystone group on horde side. Im a 943 affliction lock with my mains io score being 2154. Im not looking to push like 20+ on this toon but want a group who can reliably do a 15 on time every week. This toon is more for fun so would prefer chill people and easy going runs. If you wanna get the grind on add me a bnet at LazyPeon#11106.Brîtneyfears0 2d
2d Newbie Question About 25M ICC I've been farming 25M ICC, but I'm confused about if I clear it on Heroic shouldn't I be able to clear it on normal (two seperate timers)? I find even if I change the setting from 25M to 10M it's still the same cleared raid. I could of sworn they were all on seperate timers?Warskull5 2d
2d Diremaul: Gordok Commons With the update to the dungeon system, with bonus xp awarded when all bosses have been killed, Gordok Commons has become a nightmare. There are multiple ways to disable bosses without killing them in that dungeon, and doing so makes the dungeon completion bonus unobtainable. Unfortunately, many players either are unfamiliar with this new system, or simply want to click on the fun object, only to disable a boss and ruin the dungeon run. So please, find a way to either count disabled bosses are "defeated" or disable the frost trap and ogre suit quest so that the dungeon can be completed properly every time. Thanks for your time.Robbedzombie1 2d
3d End Game - LF Draenei and Light's Judgement My main is Horde unfortunately, but I'm leveling some alliance toons and noticing the Lightforged Draenei racial Light's Judgement doing a CRAP ton of damage in lower level dungeons. Can anyone confirm this is also effective at end game?Dyenekes1 3d
3d Bypassing personal loot in solo dungeons? Hi there, I was doing Zul'Gurub the day of the patch, killed Bloodlord Mandokir, and he only dropped gold. Ignorantly, I thought it must have been just a glitch because I didn't think the personal loot change would apply if the dungeon wasn't through premade groups or dungeon finder. Yesterday, I killed Altarius and he only dropped gold. So I preceded to ask my guildies and they informed me that personal loot, indeed, applied to all dungeons. However, they told me I could bypass this by creating a group in premade groups, listing it and there would be an option if I right clicked my portrait to change the loot settings. I did this, even accepted someone who queued, to no avail. My guildie said that method was working for him, however he was in a raid, not a dungeon. Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there anything to do about this? These bosses have a low enough drop rate as it is, but now to have to go through personal loot RNG + mount RNG...it's going to take forever to obtain any of these mounts. Thanks for your time.Fear9 3d
3d Looking For Raid should be highest level Looking For Raid is great, allows everyone to participate and experience Raid content. You don't have to 'depend' on others, and their attitudes, to allow you to participate. If you 'finally' get into one of those raids, you're quickly removed, or the entire raid fails because players don't know what they're doing. For those who do, they achieve all of the high level gear and what not, then expect others to be at I- 950+ to run Normal level raid content. It sucks, and is a continuation of everything that was wrong in previous releases. People should have the ability to create their own personal groups, but the contents and drops should not be any different/higher than LFR. I have been able to get into quite a few normal and heroic raids and finish them, yet have not once received any gear drops. Mine is all store bought, and a couple of items were gifts from other players who didn't need them. Considering all of this, What's the value of anything higher than LFR, if the majority of players are excluded, many end up quitting their subscriptions, after having to deal with the ding-bats?Azaartemis9 3d
4d WILL ANY GROUP PLEEEASE CARRY ME CM FOR FREE Ive got nothing... no gold no real money no nothing...... I really want these weapons so badly and its flipping impossible to get in a group. Im begging anyone out thereZephyr71 4d
5d vote kick I think if you get vote kicked you should not have the 30 min debuff other party members voted you out why do you have to pay the price . I was vote kicked had a tank that's couldn't keep argo and the dps would not stay as a group but I get kicked for saying something cause I am the healer?Bloodshoteye3 5d
5d Cata Dungeons Overly Hard Now, before anyone says it, yes, I was here for 4.0.3. I witnessed how miserable that first week of dungeons were. I beat them, and had lots of blood and salt before they were hotfixed. Fast forward to 7.3.5, and Cata dungeons are almost as hard again. I'd argue that they are much more difficult than M+ content is nowadays. Gear is irrelevant, since it doesn't matter if you're slightly below the recommended ilv, on par, or above, since everyone is scaled to the same level. Being able to scale across ten levels is certainly nice, but it has created an interesting problem: Leveling dungeons are unnecessarily difficult in the 80-90 range. Particularly cata dungeons. I don't think it's just combat mechanics and strategy either, but stuff hurts A LOT. Take Lady Naz'jar. Her disease spell does 1/4 to 1/3 hp per tick. Ouch. Compare that to what other similar diseases do from Vanilla or BC bosses: more like 1/16 to 1/8. Or Mindbender Ghursha doing Magma Splash's that does like 85% before mitigation. A lot of the trash is comparable, so I won't complain a lot there, but some enemies are just brutally painful. Enough painful that, unless you have a stubborn, well-communicating group, you're bound to lose several members or just have the whole group collapse before you finish. I've tanked and dpsed them, and it's just a chore to even consider dungeons, even if you do get 2/3 of a level for completing a random. Now, I appreciate the effort Blizzard made, and I do like them being more challenging than they had been in 7.0, when you could basically just autopilot and get loot. Maybe you can retune it just a little, try to find that sweet spot?Vesiana13 5d
Jun 14 Mythic Argus Mount Sales! <Synergy> is selling mythic Argus mount for 9M gold. We will sell for 8.5 for bleeding hollow gold. Please add Frizzaud#1778 for details. Have slots open immediately and will take reservations for weeks out with a deposit.Frizzaudh9 Jun 14
Jun 13 Legion Normals & Group Finder Currently, the normal version of 4 of the Legion dungeons on normal mode are green to me. I'm worried that if I hit a certain gear/level threshold that they would no longer be available to me in the group finder queue, similar to how once I leveled past 100, I lost the ability to queue for Dreanor dungeons. So I'm wondering if I should do them now instead of waiting until it might be too late.Roktan4 Jun 13
Jun 13 Looking for Mythic+ Team I am a 4.3k Resto Druid looking for either a team for pushing Mythic+ or people wanting to join a team to push almost daily at 4.5k+ 24+ keys, if this interests you or you have a team in need of a healer, add me at Critiax#1409! <3Naxramoose0 Jun 13
Jun 13 Mythic+ suggestion, It's good I promise. So this came to mind when one of my guildies told me it was true but could not find any supporting source material. So we have our weekly chest price, depending on the level you did the higher the ilvl piece you get. But what about if you are good enough for a +10, but not enough for a +12 (for example). Well if that player did 4-5 other Mythic+ dungeons (no matter on the Mythic+ scale +2 to +9 in this example) it would instantly up his weekly chest to +11. That way players that can't reach higher lvls get help from better players and those better players get a better reward for helping out lower lvl players. I hope that that makes sense. It does in my head but it may need some better explanation. People would be doing that many more Mythic+ and lower lvl player would get help from high lvl players making it a win/win situation all around, even for Blizz, since it would equal to more playing all around. I would appreciate some feedback from the community on this, as I think it would help all of us out!Leonik5 Jun 13
Jun 13 First Raid- Question So I tried my first raid today, joined a group for normal difficulty Antorus the Burning Throne. Now I wasnt expecting to be the top of the DPS charts or anything, but I was at the very bottom below the healers by ALOT. Plus I did not survive one boss fight, not even half way. I was always the only one that died. Im new to the game but I have my rotation down pretty good, is there something i am missing? Is this just a hard raid that I need a higher Item level for? Thanks!Gillziac10 Jun 13
Jun 13 Announcing Legion Buddies! Greetings gamers, Are you looking for a way to spend your free time in WoW? Do you enjoy helping people? LegionBuddies is looking for more boosters to help volunteer their time helping others. We are a community that is all about helping people get their foot in the door via Mythic+. If you’re interested, and have 2k+ raider.io score, join the discord ( https://discord.gg/w7tHSe3 ) and DM one of the Staff members to get you started. We do everything out of the kindness of our hearts, no catch! Thank you for considering us. :) Sincerely, The LegionBuddies TeamDotiqt2 Jun 13
Jun 13 H ToV pug right now Come join for ap/xmog/leggo quick runJarlen0 Jun 13
Jun 13 BRF Blackhand Bridge Fire Insta-kill Now? Hello, Since this release of 7.3.5, is anyone else getting insta-killed by Molten Slag/Flame On! when trying to cross the bridge in Blackrock Foundry to get to Blackhand? I have the skip to him unlocked but as of using it since this patch, it's impossible to not get one-shot when crossing the bridge over the lava. I've tried using Grappling Hook, Cloak of Shadows, Prydaz...nothing can mitigate the damage. Thanks!Citil5 Jun 13
Jun 12 Mythic Argus progression help Hi everybody. My team has been progressing on mythic argus for well over 150 pulls now, yet we still are mostly unable to pass phase 1 (when we do, it's either timed poorly with the fears/bombs or limping through with heaps dead) I'm starting to get to a point where I don't know how to help people anymore, and i'm genuinely wondering whether or not this boss is possible for us I've attached our most recent night of logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RbVP6ga4MNhkD7ZJ If anyone has any advice, specific to us or generalised tips, that would be fantastic. Thank you very much in advance.Singularis8 Jun 12
Jun 12 Remove Skystep potions in M+ All tanks are suppose to have pros and cons in their design. A good tank will work around their cons with good play, or skill. Right now we know of certain classes esp BDKs which are rather unkillable but are designed around being immobile, and yet a v short cool down potion allows them to get around one of their very few if only weak points. A team should be rewarded for choosing a faster moving / pulling tank that doesn't have the self sustain but can reach each pull a little quicker, vs a tank that does have incredible self healing but will get to each pull a little slower. Blizz already does this for various pots in BGs so this isn't a hard thing to implement.Micael4 Jun 12
Jun 11 Experience Gains turned off If I turn off experience gains via Bestehn, can other people still run me through instances? I've turned off XP for a level 80 character, and would like to get some runs through Ulduar.Rotbeard1 Jun 11
Jun 11 Average ilvl for Mage Tower? What is a good item level for doing mage tower?Squallken12 Jun 11
Jun 11 Mindbender Ghur'sha Mindbender Ghur'sha in the Throne of the Tides is borderline unkillable. I am level 80 and had 36.7k health. Magma Splash a ability targets at the tank that he can channel while moving so you are forced to just take all the damage is ticking 15-18k. We even had me swap to heals and our healer switched to tank to see if it was just a brewmaster problem and the magma splash 2 shot them once we ran out of CDs to put onto them for it. This really needs looked at, if your DPS is high enough and you have enough CDs to live long enough for that phase to end you should be okay assuming your healer can then keep up with the insane amount of AoE damage from Unrelenting Agony every few seconds. Someone needs to look at the numbers on this fight and adjust them because a unavoidable ability killing a tank in 2 ticks is not okay.Stumbledore3 Jun 11
Jun 11 Rules about what can and cannot be bonus rolled? Hello, I want the new Midnight from Lower Kara. I run it every week and bonus roll on it. My understanding was thus: If you click the little icon on the bonus roll window you will get a pop-up list of loot. If an item is on that list then you can win it with a bonus roll, if an item is NOT on that list then you cannot win it with a bonus roll. However today someone told me that was wrong and that Midnight cannot be won with bonus rolls and I was wasting them. Can I please get a confirmation on: a) Can midnight specifically be won with a bonus roll b) Is the statement "if it's on the loot list that pops up you can bonus roll it" true or false? c) If b is false then what ARE the rules to determine if something can be won with a bonus roll or not?Islael10 Jun 11
Jun 11 SoO door after immerseus not opening? Don't know what I'm missing here but door isn't opening can't figure out how to progress it.Lianniell6 Jun 11