Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Jan 6 Mord's Learn2raid Community Events his Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Character Name Class/Spec Role Item level Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? Add Meira#1501 and join our community group: https://blizzard.com/invite/bWNkgF2Ke Community Event Schedule: Community Video Guides for Learn2Raid (Legion only) Emerald Nightmare Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMxEaKdoLc Trial of Valor Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS78mRperec Nighthold Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPeCnQSyKhA&list=PLP2xqcboFhzbBiKwro4aBliRGfUuh6F7Y Tomb of Sargeras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcm8v7W3zvI&list=PLP2xqcboFhzaL_QoSseWPPQg5zwcp95kHMordecaí1265 Jan 6
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
53m Aman'Thul's Wisdom drop rate What was the point of introducing a trinket if the drop rate is 0.1% ? They designed this progressive nerf concept. But the current secondary proc rate for our guild is abysmally low. Tank trinket is bad so tanks are not using it, we only have one warrior for str trinket spot. So basically, this "nerf" is just 5 ilvl upgrade every week. We need more Aman'Thul trinket to drop. If the drop rate is 0.1%, might as well remove it from the loot table. Drop rate statistic from MMO-Champion by impending doom: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2353109-Drop-rate-statistics-for-Amanthul-s-Vision-and-other-Pantheon-trinketsPetersenseï8 53m
57m Fixing problems with LFR stupidiots 2 original goals of LFR, when it was first rolled out in Cataclysm: A way for casual players who can't (or refuse to) participate in an organized raid group to see all the content and get slightly nerfed versions of raid rewards. Training people for normal raids with nerfed numbers and sometimes dumbed-down mechanics. -------------- Ever since the most recent raid tier launched in LFR, it's been failing hard for 1 reason: a massive overload of comically bad stupidiots who are incompetent at handling the most basic raid mechanics. (For reference, I've completed the regular raid on my DK as frost spec with something resembling a serious raid group, which may be the reason why LFR stupidiots make me cringe.) Recently queued for tanking the last wing on my main character (a DK). First time tanking Aggramar. Screwed up on the first time and wiped. The next time, the other tank got blasted off the platform, and I had to solo tank the last quarter of the fight. People scattered all around the platform instead of grouping for the flaming cleave. The fail tank left and the new one didn't have any clue how to taunt off Argus. I ended up leaving to avoid durability damage. Another serious problem: toxic players and griefing. A few weeks earlier there was an instance where the tanks were arguing after a healer provoked them. 1 of the tanks refused to taunt and this wiped the group several times. The griefers were never kicked out. In practice: too few players make it to the end of the raid because of the wipes, and too few have the brains to git gud. ----------- How to fix LFR Failure to train noobs in general : The massive wipe rate means that competent players who get a bad group should leave because wipes incur repair costs and you don't get rewards for wiping. Worse, if the competent players leave, there's no one to help noobs git gud. Limit item durability damage on wipes. You only take durability damage on the 2nd wipe on each boss in LFR per week (this gives noobs a free replay if they wipe once). Encourage players to stay and help an otherwise failing team at no cost other than time. Reward normal-tier and above raiders for helping. Add a significant chance for LFR items to upgrade to the quality from the highest level of each boss you have defeated per character. Chance increases with consecutive wipes; - experienced raiders can expect 1-2 pieces of normal+ raid gear per week from LFR if they spend a few hours coaching an otherwise incompetent LFR team. Failure to train noobs (boss-specific): The present crop of LFR players appears to be far stupider than previous tiers. Add visual cues and bonuses for learning raid mechanics. For example, whenever a tank should taunt off the other tank, have the taunt skill light up and provide a bonus (extra survivability, free skill recharges, temporary massive damage increase) for quickly taunting. After another 8 seconds (a full taunt cycle), the boss will aggro-dump and switch to the tank who failed to taunt (also defeats griefers who fail to taunt on purpose). Tanks who repeatedly fail to taunt get a stacking reward penalty, down to -50%. The penalty decreases the chance of upgrades on random loot and the amount of gold/artifact power gained on a trash (non-item) reward. Another example would be Aggramar - everyone else has to help soak up the flaming cleave. At 50 energy (while charging up), LFR Aggramar will paint a cone-shaped area on the ground that provides a stacking damage/healing buff for standing in it (train players to pre-emptively stack up for it). Each cleave provides more stacks of the bonus for those who stand in it. Bad players who ignore raid mechanics end up at the low end of the damage/healing meters. Removing griefers: Add an express reporting option for griefers and toxic players. The right-click "Report Player For" context menu needs an option for "Griefing/Unsportsmanlike Conduct". Griefers will be queued with other griefers or suspended from LFR/LFG. Prioritize handling reports of LFR/LFG verbal abuse/trash talk. Abusive players get queued with other abusive players; egregious/repeat offenders get their queueing privileges suspended. Speaking of griefing, Flames of Reorigination needs to be removed from LFR. There's no reason why such a potent griefing opportunity should ever be included in an instance built for random groups.Zeraenoth2 57m
1h Bypassing personal loot in solo dungeons? Hi there, I was doing Zul'Gurub the day of the patch, killed Bloodlord Mandokir, and he only dropped gold. Ignorantly, I thought it must have been just a glitch because I didn't think the personal loot change would apply if the dungeon wasn't through premade groups or dungeon finder. Yesterday, I killed Altarius and he only dropped gold. So I preceded to ask my guildies and they informed me that personal loot, indeed, applied to all dungeons. However, they told me I could bypass this by creating a group in premade groups, listing it and there would be an option if I right clicked my portrait to change the loot settings. I did this, even accepted someone who queued, to no avail. My guildie said that method was working for him, however he was in a raid, not a dungeon. Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there anything to do about this? These bosses have a low enough drop rate as it is, but now to have to go through personal loot RNG + mount RNG...it's going to take forever to obtain any of these mounts. Thanks for your time.Fear1 1h
2h Seat of the Triumvirate Mythic+ So, I've been trying to get a better run of this dungeon this week. Best time has been 39:14 on a +16, and honestly, it wouldn't be nearly as bad if not for a few issues. First. The trash is too tight. It feels more like raid trash than M+ trash. It's too close together, and, compared to basically every other Legion dungeon, far too plentiful, even without Teeming. But the bigger issue is ground effects. On the Saprish trash, the ground has quite a bit of dark colors already, from black to blue to purple. While that's certainly nice and all, things like the traps that get thrown down are impossible to see sometimes, as they far too easily blend in to the ground effects. Add in an affix like quaking, and forget it. And the L'ura fight. It's just horrible in general. The Fragment soak is basically impossible to see, and has a really bad habit of spawning deep inside a pool of kill-you-quick Remnant of Anguish. The spell effect from Fragment is horribly difficult to see. I do my fair share, and soak as much as I can, but I've wiped to the boss so many times now, and the most common reason from others has been "I couldn't see where the fragment was to soak." Lack of skill hasn't been the issue in these runs I've been doing this week, it's literally the design being too hard to see for a lot of people. The biggest complaint I've seen from the 50-60 people I've run this place with this week has been how hard the effects can be to see. Second is literally the trash. I feel like these two could be resolved pretty simply; adjusting the color or even the brightness of the spell effects on the ground, and reducing overall Saprish trash by 5-10% would make this place a far more palatable dungeon for people. As it stands, I'm finding a lot of people avoiding this place for reasons that aren't related to player skill, but design. I think it could use some love like Cathedral got. It's too bad, because I actually like the boss fights (well, except Saprish, that fight is very meh imo), and feel the dungeon is actually pretty good, just needs a bit more refining.Mnejing15 2h
3h NA Alliance Mythic Plus Discord Hey all, it's been awhile since I've posted an update. Currently, we are over 4200 members and continue to be the most active Mythic+ discord in the world. Based on our current growth, I expect to hit 5000 members within the next month. We have players of all skill levels.. ranging from those with a low Raider.IO score, to those who have over 5000. I do offer free guild advertisement in one my channels for those who are interested in recruiting as well. The Update_Bot (Which I coded myself) not only pulls your score automatically from Raider.IO, but it now also automatically assigns you roles based on your class, spec, and type (tank/healer/ranged/melee). As far as grouping goes, the discord is organized into different Mythic+ levels, ex #lfg_20_or_higher, #lfg_15_to_19 and so on. We have 20 voice channels which are necessary because we had about 18 completely full channels a few weeks ago during push week. We also have a #strategies channels to share information, #suggestions to give your feedback about the discord, and many others. Please remember this is an NA Alliance only discord, which ensures every single user knows they are able to group with every other user. This is a much better approach than having all possible faction/region combinations in one discord which makes things extremely confusing and unorganized (As is very apparent from some of the other discords out there that have high population but almost zero activity). Feel free to join the NA Alliance Mythic+ Community if you enjoy Mythic+, or even if you just want an easier method to find groups for it... or even if you just want to meme all day in the #off_topic channel! Feel free to message me with any questions, I'm always happy to respond when I'm available! Discord Link: https://discord.gg/m8TRn4w Thanks, Relic Administrator of the Alliance Mythic+ Community DiscordRêlìc1 3h
4h argus the unmaker trinkets so what is this crap? why are trinkets unable to drop in LFR? what is the point of screwing people that don't have the time to run with a guild or commit to pugs that can last hours to complete a raid? don't see the logic here?these trinkets are basically gonna be a requirement to have on every class yet only "real raiders" can get them? really gotta love how blizz consistently screws over the people that make up the majority of there playerbase. this is a casual game...unless blizz removes LFR entirely that will not change.seems like blizz constantly forgets that the majority of the playerbase will never do a normal mode raid or higher..while i myself am not in that majority.."il actively raid unless i burnout on wow for one reason or another"i still find these decisions by blizzard incredibly mind boggling.Bellindria123 4h
5h Personal Experience with Personal Loot. I was flying around sithilus last night farming arcane crystals and staying in LFG dungeons on my DK. We did a MOP run and the first boss PERSONALLY looted a plate helm to our tank. I got 4 gold or something.. . wait.. let me look at this.. lets inspect the tank. Okay. the TANK was wearing a 444ilvl heirloom plate helm with dodge and parry. The plate helm that dropped was a 384 ilvl help with Crit and Haste.. .. hmmm.. I look at my helm was a 338ilvl helm with crit and mastery.. . .. So I looked and this guy was in all heirloom gear.. I am wearing greens and blues from dungeons and questlines. I whisper the tank. psst.. heh that helm is an upgrade. are you going to use it? -No -Mind if i get it. its actually an upgrade for me. the tank comes over and opens a trade. in the 9 seconds that he traded me of course the rest of the group had freaked out we stopped AOE's everything in the instance and started pulling stuff. I get the helm and toss it on and continue. -thanks, i whisper. Last boss goes down and i get 7 gold... The tank AGAIN loots a set of Crit Vers writs'. ilvl384./ tanks wearing heirlooms .. i444. tank dodge gear. im wearing some 338's from something in CATA. I start to whisper the tank just as "You tank has left the instance. He got some vendor trash to fill his bags and i get hosed. He didnt want the gear. didnt use the gear. and it was upgrades for me.. BLIZZARD PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS PERSONAL LOOT HAS HELPED. a week ago he would have passed or greeded.. A week ago I would have needed and received upgrades.. today after this wonderfully bugged and untested(?) release I didnt even get an option to roll on upgraded gear. and the guy who was forced to receive it didnt even want it. BLIZZARD PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS PERSONAL LOOT HAS HELPED. Also I went to MC after the patch to run for my bindings . Many bosses dropped me nothing. I then went to AQ40 for the Axe transmog from Cthunn. Many bosses dropped nothing.. BLIZZARD PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS NEW LOOT SYSTEM HAS HELPED. I also noticed instead of bashing geddon in the face 2-3 times. I was having to hit him 10-15 times. there was no additional damage done to me. he didnt hit me harder. It literally took me 10 times as long to down a enemy I out level by 35+ levels. for no reason. BLIZZARD PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS NEW LEGACY DUNGEON HEALTH HAS HELPED.Blunttrauma13 5h
5h No Brezes in tyrannical week having no brezes in tyrannical week makes almost imposible to complete dungeons blizzard, reconsider this change please!!!Ojoverde19 5h
5h SOLO Raiding in 7.3.5 - FAIL FAIL FAIL So, I tried to do Solo Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar this morning - NOPE - the new scaling world has literally made Mists of Pandaria raids IMPOSSIBLE to solo. for example: Sha of Pride was casting Banish on me 5 seconds into the fight - WHEN THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE - then despawns - and it's a WIPE - so much for being able to solo SoO like i've done every week for the last YEAR!!! This is exactly what Bungie did to their destiny players - they locked out their player base from activities which they previously had access to - now, Blizz has done the same! I used to be able to solo ALL the Mists raids AND Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry on Draenor - NOPE NOT ANYMORE - What happened to Ion saying, "It wouldn't be right if old content scaled all the way up to you. It's fun going back and being overpowered for a zone." But now - all the Mists and Warlords raids are scaling up to 110 and making them IMPOSSIBLE to do solo like before - THIS IS WRONG, BLIZZARD!!! WRONG!!!! like my granny used to say: "If it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT"Zandres48 5h
5h Seeking honest opinions on my Raid Team. Hey everyone! Okay so I'm writing here to see if you guys could give me advice (don't laugh, people on the forum can be super nice/helpful when they want to be!!). Thank you very much in advance for reading all this. So, on my main I was recruited to a guild that labeled themselves a "semi-hardcore raiding guild that just switched to the server looking to recruit for a Mythic team." As usual I talked to the person trying to recruit me(turned out to be the GM) for a while before accepting, he said that they were new to the server and looking to build a new raid team that would start in ToS heroic and then move to Antorus when it launched and that our longterm goal was Antorus mythic, which sounded good to me - I didn't want a super hardcore mad rush to Mythic type of guild. Anyways, it's been about a month and I'm just wondering if you guys could help tell me whether my concerns are valid or if I'm just anti-fun and being too serious. So, I'm all about carrying people in the guild who aren't quite up to gear level requirement - that's what guildies do, but for a small group that's already struggling with damage, is it smart or not so smart to bring along a 889 (I didn't even think it was possible for an 889 to walk through the doors of Antorus, but we had a guildie who was 889 inside last night.), a 900ilvl healer (who has a 950+ main healer) and a 920ilvl tank (who has a main tank sitting at ilvl960+), to raid night? I mean it's supposed to be the main core group, not an alt-run, yet multiple people are on alts - two of which are nowhere near the min. ilvl, and one who is RIGHT at the ilvl but is going down insanely fast every fight and not familiar with his alt's tanks pec at all, and actually left me to solo tank Kin'garoth for the last 20% because he died so many times in that fight that we ran out of b-rezzes. Is it wrong that im bothered by this kind of stuff? When a couple of us suggested the other tank swap to his 960 tank like normal he got slightly mad and then made jokes and never switched. The only one who ended up switching was the ilvl900 healer, who after a few bosses switched to her 950+ healer. Also, at what point does sh** talking become too much? Am I wrong to think people screaming about anal, asian strippers, and etc. things and screaming over the tanks who are trying to talk to each other, DURING a boss pull, all while people aren't standing where they're supposed to be, is a bad thing? I mean I'm not a prude, sh** talking doesn't bother me, and all the insane joking during trash, before the raid, or during breaks, is cool, but do people not clear coms during boss pulls anymore? I mean it's not Mythic so people don't have to go uber-serious, I get it, but shouldn't the majority of sh** talking cease or should people at least stop talking when the tanks are trying to communicate? ESPECIALLY if we're struggling on normal!?! It would be one thing if w e were blazing through normal, but we're not. Am I wrong to think that? I'm just frustrated here, I feel like my complaints are justified but then i was told to loosen up and smile - because I'm taking things too seriously. I don't feel like not wanting to carry a 889 , 900, and low dps ppls lower geared alts makes me anti-fun, nor do I think it's anti-fun to clear coms when we're struggling so people can communicate about the fight if need be and mechanics can stop being screwed up.......but what do you guys think? Honestly. And I know, I could just leave if I'm frustrated, but A) I'm oh so tired of guild hopping just to find the same kind of stuff in every guild i join, and B) genuinely wondering if I'm the problem for thinking all this is such an issue, or if my complaints sound valid to you guys. I feel like if we were actually doing solid DPS and solid mechanics I wouldn't care about the crap talking, but with our crappy performance as of late I feel like the non-stop s*x talk and silly bs is just distracting people who can't afford to be distracted. It also makes me think the goal of Mythic is unrealistic x10.Qatalina1 5h
7h Top bosses that stayed unkilled the longest. Since Ragnaros is on the timer currently, this seems like a good time to look back through WoW history and see how long other bosses took to die. These are from the date when the previous boss was killed or the first pull if that information is available. Not to suggest this is indicative of their relative difficulty but I find it pretty interesting. #1 Ouro - 87 days from the Twin Emperors' death. 26th April 2006. #2 C'thun - 86 days from the Twin Emperors' death. 25th April 2006. #3 tied Chromaggus - 74 days from Ebonroc's death. 25th September 2005. #3 tied Ragnaros - 74 days from Majordomo Executus' death. 25th April 2005. #5 Yogg-Saron, Alone in the Darkness - 70 days from Stars' first pull. 7th July 2009 #6 High Astromancer Solarian - 59 days from Magtheridon's death (unlocking the Eye). 24th April 2007 #7 The Four Horsemen - 56 days from Gothik's death to D&T's kill. August 25th 2006 #8 Al'ar <Phoenix God> - 48 days from Magtheridon's death. 13th April 2007 #9 The Lich King (Heroic 25) - 42 Days from Heroic Putricide's death (first pull). March 26th 2010 #10 Heroic Al'Akir 25 - 36 days from Heroic Conclave of Wind's death. January 22nd 2011. #11 Kael'thas Sunstrider <Lord of the Blood Elves> - 31 days from Solarian's death (first pull). 25th May 2007 #12 Magtheridon - 29 days from the first level 70 25-man raid. 24th February 2007 #13 Lady Vashj <Coilfang Matron> - 17 days from being unlocked. 29th March 2007 #14 Leotheras the Blind - 16 days from Hydross' death. 4th March 2007 #15 Loatheb - 14 days from Heigan's death. 17th July 2006 #16 tied Heigan the Unclean - 13 days from Noth the Plaguebringer's death. 3rd July 2006 #16 tied Hydross the Unstable <Duke of Currents> - 13 days from Gruul's death (Unlocking Serpentshrine). 16th February 2007 #16 tied Heroic Cho'gall - 13 days from Heroic Ascendant Council's death. 15th January 2011. #16 tied Heroic Nefarian - 13 days from Heroic Atramedes' death. January 9th 2011. #20 tied Archimonde <The Defiler> - 10 days from Azgalor's death. 9th June 2007 #20 tied Gothik the Harvester - 10 days from Instructor Razuvious' death. 30th June 2006 #22 tied Mimiron Firefighter 25 - 8 days from Ensidia's first pull. May 1st 2009 #22 tied Sapphiron - 8 days from Four Horsemen dying. 2nd September 2006 #22 tied Gruul the Dragonkiller - 8 days from Maulgar's death. 3rd February 2007 #25 Reliquary of Lost Souls - 6 days from Gurtogg's death. 2nd June 2007 #26 tied Kel'Thuzad - 5 days from Sapphiron's death. 7th September 2006 #26 tied Kil'jaeden <The Deceiver> - 5 days from the opening of the third Sunwell gate. 25th May 2008 #26 tied Sinestra - 5 days from Heroic Cho'gall's death. January 20th 2011. #29 tied Heroic Anub'arak 25 - 4 days from Heroic Twin Val'kyr's death. September 6th 2009. #29 tied M'uru. 4 days from the opening of the second Sunwell gate. 4th May 2008 Thanks to SK-Gaming's handy list of all time world firsts, guild blogs and wowprogress.com. http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/16397-WoW_world_first_list Some explanations: The only guild working on Black Temple at the time was Nihilum, they killed Gurtogg first in a few pulls and went to Reliquary so it's timed from the first pull. Similar situation with Leotheras. The STARS Yogg-Saron time is from the first pull OF Alone in the Darkness. Solarian is timed from Magtheridon because while Nihilum went to Al'ar, Death Wish went to Solarian and pulled her first.Renebrasques42 7h
9h Old Karazhan Chess event solo Has anybody had any luck with soloing the old Kara chess event? I've been 1shotting the chess event solo for the past few months but since 7.1 i failed all 5 attempts i made. The enemy pieces seem to be doing way more damage, i think i've had some pieces get 2shot when their buffed, and my usual strat of sitting back on a healer and picking them off as they come to me isnt working, and any piece i send in to take care of the enemy healer or king dies as soon as its in the open. i wonder if this is intended or not because i was hoping to get my last couple xmogs from there.Speedwagoñ44 9h
10h Mythic TOS Clears Starting weekly clears Saturdays at 7PM EST, invite out at 6:45PM EST. If you want in just post here or add me in-game. Battletag: Thelf#1612 I host runs every tier, takes about two weeks before we usually start to fully clear the runs as a pug. Cleared 10/10M NH runs 14 weeks in a row during current tier in less than an hour and half each run. Will not carry anyone if you suck you'll get kicked.Killaks8 10h
12h Dire Maul - Gordock Common in a nutshell You get mortal strike! You get mortal strike! EVERYBODY GETS MORTAL STRIIIIKE! Oh, also, this boss summons 2 guys with mortal strike and the ability to 3-shot the tank. Gonna be honest...I've loved the revamp, but this dungeon is horrendous as a healer, even if you CC (partly due to bosses and AoEing DPS/Tanks who don't care.) To top it all off, only one person gets the 'tannin' or whatever for the quest. I'm not saying it's too hard, nor do I expect it to change...I'm just ranting/venting at annoying mechanics specifically directed at the healer. Feeling powerless sucks. :|Chawana2 12h
12h Wrath/BC Dungeon Scaling Question Hi Struggling to understand how the dungeons have scaled. The Wrath and BC dungeons are now lumped in a 6X-80 level range. I've noticed that players in my group can be many levels higher than me (for example, I was running a dungeon as a 66 tonight with people who were level 75). Who is the dungeon scaled for? Me, as the lowest level, or them as the highest? Or is it averaged somehow? Thanks!Asaen1 12h
16h LFR Aggrammar At first, I was angry that it wasn't anything like Normal or Heroic version. Then I was happy to see something new and different killing people. Good job on the horrible translation, it's fun!Doone1 16h
16h Suggestion for Personal Loot change In my experience, there are 2 "versions" of personal loot, what I'll term "DSPL" and "SoOPL". To define those 2 terms, "DSPL" is my term for what I get when queuing up as a high-level character for Dragon Soul LFR. In this raid, I can down all 8 bosses, and if I'm lucky, I'll get 1 piece of gear (and 7 bags of consolation gold). "SoOPL" is high-level queuing for Siege of Orgrimmar LFR. in there, I get a piece of gear appropriate for my spec off of every boss. So to summarize, DSPL gives me approximately a 13% chance at any gear, SoOPL gives me 100% chance at any gear. Neither allows me to specify what gear I get, just whether I get any gear at all. It seems the new dungeon forced personal loot is along the lines of DSPL, where I was hoping it would be set to SoOPL for high level characters when I read the patch notes. So here's my suggestion: If someone is either soloing the dungeon or if they're high level (whichever would be easier to determine or set on the back end), set it to the SoOPL method, so the person running the dungeon is at least guaranteed some piece of gear from each boss. This should only help the folks who like to run the old dungeons for transmog (like me), but it shouldn't affect any groups going in at level, nor would it affect any of the chances at rare drops such as mounts (which should be able to be done separately from the gear drops). So there's my suggestion, I look forward to everyone's thoughts about it.Vorduran1 16h
18h Mimiron's head removed? Wtf blizzard.Gørgøn10 18h
18h Kromog and Blackhand Hi Want to get a group together for these 2 achievements. Looking to get a group of around 10. if interested leave your Bnet her or add me at hitokiri#1932.Nirdvandva0 18h
19h Unable to join scenarios Hi I don't know if its me that isn't doing something right, but in the Group Finder, on the left, there is no icon for scenarios... i only see Dungeon Finder, Raid Finder and Premade Groups Even while i'm in pandaria, i can only see raids from WoD in the Group Finder. My character is lvl 100, but got boosted to lvl 90 when i bought WoD, so can it be a bug related to that? Any help would be greatly appreciatedGrotesk9 19h
20h The ironic part of brez nerfs It promotes class stacking even harder. Discuss.Bwuahahahaha3 20h
21h My primary fun (solo raids) was decimated This hit to solo raiding is a disaster. Even for WotLK raids, I can no longer solo Valithria because my bandage only heals her about half-way instead of full. I can't do Iron Maidens anymore because there is no way to deal that much damage before one jumps over. I'm sure to find many more raids that are now closed to solo'ing. Finding transmog items in old raids is pretty much the only fun thing for me right now in WoW. It's a shame.Goodarthas9 21h
21h Karazhan Chess Event Health Change Does anyone know if the fix tomorrow will correct the health of the mobs in the chess event? I went in there on Wednesday and the health of the mobs went up by a lot but their damage output didn't change so a 5-6 minute fight changed to a 12-13 minute fight (my DBM told me the fight ended after 10 minutes even though I was still in combat). A very boring, tedious fight has become pretty much unbearable due to this change and since I still need to get to Malchezaar for a transmog drop, I'm definitely not looking forward to doing it again.Rayze8 21h
21h Help?? Okay, I may sound really stupid, but I'm rather new to the game so some insight would be fantastic. I'm trying to solo legion (I'm not in a guild), and I've come to the quest "Halls of Valor: Securing the Aegis". I can't for the life of me beat the dungeon! All the bosses are elite, and I'm only a level 106. (iLvl 743). Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?Minjuniper3 21h
22h LFR Mount drop Hey all, Just a question here (please only answer if you know 100% for sure) that in Legion LFR raids (any that drop mounts) does your bonus roll give you another chance at the mount dropping, or just at loot?Amoriann5 22h
22h Vault of Wardens reputation? Must you complete a dungeon on a certain difficulty to gain reputation with The Wardens or is it strictly tied to world quests? I've read on multiple sites that completing the dungeon will give this boost to reputation, but haven't seen any gains.Líckmybubble11 22h
22h In need of dps for M+ so me and my gf are in need of dps for mythic plus runs doing 15s and such maybe higher if groups competent im a tank Vdh and Bdk and shes a Rdruid we play a decent amount and just run into alot of trolls and such in lfg feel free to post here/ add me and maybe we can get some runs going my Btag is Shadowya#1539Shadõwqt11 22h
23h Time to end Flex/Personal Loot In light of the recent unintended changes to old raids and thus focus on fixing them again I believe now is a great time to go back and turn of the forced flex and personal loot settings for WoD raids. Like in previous expansions I should be able to freely enter a 25man version with group loot while still being solo. Flex was an interesting feature while it was current but now is more hindrance than helpful. If Blizzard truly wishes to encouraging soloing old content they should remove these outdated setting and give control back to the player.Sincubus2 23h
1d Getting groups to accept 2 tanks this week Jan 16 week is raging, necrotic, tyrannical On 15+ keys with average geared players, I think it would go a lot smoother with 2 tanks, 2 dps, 1 heals. As a druid I can kite trash, plus I have a 930 trinky that gives a 12 sec 70% slow on a 1 min cooldown (got in Antorus somewhere). Bosses though. If it is a long fight I am going to need a break to drop stacks. 9 seconds away from a boss? More difficult. Why not bring 2 tanks? I can spec high dps tank by wearing luffa + soul ring and galactic guardian. With that I can do 900k single target and 2 or 3 million with multi targets. I would still be able to taunt off the other tank and have plenty of survivability. Very few pugs are going to want to try two tanks though. What do you guys think about the idea? I am not talking about trying to do a +15 with 970 geared players but rather doing a +15 with 945 to 950 geared players.Syp25 1d
1d Blizzard WTF FOR THE 2018 Blizzard If you want people to not play no more, just say so. Your dungeons take 1 hour to que, raids no time, Pvp another 1 hour... So all I had left was to go into old raids and kill !@#$ for mounts . Now some genius decided to mAKe this %^-* impossible probably because he cant get a drop. So this blizzard employee has !@#$ed everything up, man you f'ing guys get worst by the years that pass.Bloodfx5 1d
1d 7.3.5 Dungeon Scalling - Underwhelming XP I've done my first dungeon on the new leveling scaling yesterday. We wiped 2~3 time because we did not expected the damage and resistance of the mobs and bosses. It was really fun to be challenged and think about the pulls and the healing output. I'm not here to complain about the leveling or scaling. But a dungeon that was completed in 10~15 minutes now is been completed in almost an hour (!!!) and the reward (XP) for this much time is almost the same as before. So, the same reward for this dugeon in exchange for 4 times more time spent felt to me and the party REALLY underwhelming. I'm not saying it should be 4 times more XP, but 50% more maybe should work fine. Anyway, great job on the leveling, im finally enjoying the leveling of WoW thanks to this ♥ ~Sorry about my english, not my main language~Yiin2 1d
1d RNG system. Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with the RNG in LFR not dropping anything but Runes and recipes? seems like thats ALL I ever get from LFR instead of gear.Rayvanessa5 1d
1d Morning M+ Team Forming Team Forming: Faction: Horde Name: Ctrl Alt Del Playtimes: Various Weekday or Weekend days(10:30am to 2:00pm CST) Mythic+ Score: 3k Raider.io score for tryouts ilvl Requrement: Looking for 960+ Current Needs: Currently need 3 dps (Pref Warlock/Boomie/WW Monk/DH) but will certainly consider others Contact: My IGN is Medknight. My RealID is Medrun#1588 +3111 Blood DKMedknight24 1d
1d No mythic keystone? So i decided to start playing shaman again and haven't done a mythic plus in weeks so my chest is empty. I did a regular mythic figuring a new stone would drop off the last boss and nothing came of it my bags and bank are all empty no stone in those so i know i didnt have one sitting around and the mailbox was empty as well assuming i didnt loot itGeomancer8 1d
1d PUNISH those who do this! Ok.. it seems to be an ongoing trend in pugs and in LFR as well. When someone is pissed off and about to leave the raid, that player leaves the raid, engages the boss right before he ports out and the raid (remaining people in raid) wipe. Wipe because they weren't prepared etc... Just ran Nighthold pug last week and the group pretty much disbanded because a hunter left the raid but before he'd be ported out, he agroed the boss. The raid wiped and disbanded. This is a trend going on. Not the first time when I am part of raid that wipes just to that. Such players should be punished. Make them to lose ONE week of doing ANY type of raid/dungeon.Allexxa6 1d
1d Flexible Boss-based Lockout Bug or change? I noticed a changed in the raid lockout system in 7.3.5. Specifically the following is no longer working as posted here: " Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints." https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15271089594 Is this a ninja undocumented change or is this a bug?Edna0 1d
1d Tmog runs. So I've noticed that the raid mobs/bosses in some of the old content got a pretty significant buff. While some see it as good I feel they should revert the health pools of the bosses back to their original state. Players who are farming for specific items cannot farm for those in a quick and efficient manner in which they would like to. I know this was probably done with the intent for people to group up but after farming those raids for years on end nobody in the LFG system wants to make a group and then have to wait for 5-10 people to run stuff they could of easily solo'd before this patch. Love the leveling changes, Really dislike the changes to raid bosses for tmog. Hope to see this reverted so I can get back to farming my weekly blackhand kills.Gracily0 1d
1d Forming a Discord Raid Group. Newbies welcome https://discord.gg/MNaG4Q I figured this would be a good place to start. I'm trying to start up a new discord-based raid group. Unlike others, I'm inviting all players who want to raid. This discord has both a chat room for the alliance (my main) and the Horde (which I will work on towards). Like I said, you only need a discord and understanding of the raid mechanics. I do not care if you have any AOTC achievements (its a catch-20 if you ask me). I'm welcoming all in. What I would like though, of course includes: 1: Good DPS. 2: Healers. 3: Tanks 4: Multiple-role players (to fufill missing roles). 5: Warlocks for quick summoning 6: Experienced players who do know the raids and can help me explain the mechs as well. (AOTC is not needed, but experience is encouraged) If we form up enough people and skill, I am hoping we can work our way to heroic and even mythic raiding. I am also open to forming groups for rated pvp and doing legacy runs for mounts and mogs. I hope to see you guys there!Tomras1 1d
1d Are dungeon debuffs working as intended? Did a couple of LFG dungeons at Outland/Northrend lvl and had a lot of difficulty with some of the debuffs from trash mobs. Demoralizing Shout at time reduced my damage by almost 90% turning an attack that usually hit for 1,200 into an 12 attack. One stack of Sunder Armor reduced my pitiful 408 armor to 0. Both of these debuffs last for a long time and are not dispellable. Is this supposed to happen?Switchee0 1d
1d M-High Command Melee Damage Post Patch Doing my best to avoid a "Onyxia deep breaths more in Phase 2" situation here, but post-patch this week the melee damage coming in from High Command seems insane. For the sake of this, comparing melee hits taken with no significant DR (i.e. Demon Spikes, Trinket, etc.) and no Exploit Weakness. Last week: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vQg648jP1h2GKrMB#type=damage-taken&source=10&ability=1&boss=2070&difficulty=5&sourcebuffs=-203819.-256816.-187827&targetbuffs=-244892 Max hits - 7m Svirax, 8m Ishkar, 4m Erodus This week: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zRJCLaD4VGcNb2nM#boss=2070&difficulty=5&wipes=1&type=damage-taken&ability=1&source=20&sourcebuffs=-203819.-256816.-187827&targetbuffs=-244892 Max hits - 11m Svirax, 10.7m Ishkar, 8m Erodus To which I say - What? That seems like a completely insane increase, one that was noticed by both a Warrior and Monk co-tank. I literally died more during tonights pulls than I have in the past 2 raid tiers combined. The Monk was reporting getting hit ludicrously hard on a number of other bosses as well, including Heroic, but I haven't scoured the data for that. Either way, something is amiss here. That's just an enormous difference to be a little bit of RNG.Nahela0 1d
1d Portal Keeper Hasabel - Felstorm Barrage Bug We noticed that after the patch there would be a lingering felstorm barrage that stays around and just flashes, it does not do damage or fire off. Anyone else experienced this issue?Meechiê7 1d
1d 7.3.5 patch borked keystones this week. Not fun with the patch messing up a bunch of keys like the spider boss failing to drop in Arcway or dying automatically repeatedly if you wipe on final boss in Vault. I am rather unhappy with the untested keystones this week. Last week was perfect. I don't know whether the QA team slept this last patch :(.Aerbota4 1d
1d what to do after broken shore quest? Is it worth it to go to argus? Also after you unlock the 2nd appearance of your warglaives, there are more demon hunter quests, what do those give and is it worth it? I heard gearing up at Argus is good, but what do you do after that? Also another question, do dungeons / raids lock if you don't get a loot drop from them?Lyandenl2 1d
1d Quick question Hello, so Myself and a few other RLF have a small guild, we are looking to start running more mythical dungeons and Raids, problem is only have 3 or 4 of us at any giving time, looking for other mature people who are laid back, like to have fun and are not elitist pricks... We are all a bunch of older guys, in our 30's or better and dont want to waste your time or ours with drama, if this sounds like a fit, hit me up.Rigges0 1d
2d "The Wardens" Reputation All i want to do is Fly..... - Broken Isles Explorer, no problem lets run around opening up the map - Variety is the Spice of Life, easy, done without even knowing about it - A Glorious Campaign, also piece of cake, nothing too hard. - Loremaster of Legion, took lots of work but hey was good gold, lots of story too, was fun - Broken Isles Diplomat, everything was almost done.. the quests, the WQs, the emissary chests, and champions missions rewards helped a lot... but THE WARDENS REP: 1- i have tried dungons, and none give rep (normal/ heroic / mythic) 2- i have tried looking for any sort of quest i can do, couldnt find anything but the WQs... however those WQs, i never saw more than 5+ on per day, not only that, the highest rep u get is 150... keep in mind u might get 75.. which means i need 7 weeks to finish at the rate of 150 rep per quest.. i finished everything else in less than a week... the Wardens rep.. is complete time delaying.. im not complaining about how they did it, but i am one of the people that is willing to farm anything to get my rep done and over with... so why not make it any easier to gain, why not make it possible to get more WQs or more rep per WQ for it?? whats the point of the Wardens besides just not getting to fly anytime soon? if anyone knows anything i dont, please comment down here. Thank you.Dizzlemists10 2d
2d Antorus raid lockout question So if i killed every boss except Coven and Argus, if i make a group will i still have to kill Aggramar? or will he be gone once we get past coven?Kts3 2d
2d Duration of Nighthold Raid Scenario For anyone who is will to throw me a rough figure, it does not have to be exact, but I am a person that does not get much time to play. So, I am curious as to how long it takes to run the nighthold raid on normal difficutly? I can not clear the quests in LFR.Deever1 2d