Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Oct 13 Mord's Learn2raid Community Events Why I started #Learn2Raid for World of Warcraft This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons [i]If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up http://openraid.zergid.com/ or Google docs https://docs.google.com/document/d/14CZq9NwgjzwlITEIHSIqFQWe-7xAm-0MFh6W5iT0xkw/edit Role Name Btag Discord Tag Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME ADD MY BATTLETAG: MEIRA#1501 Join my Discord server for learning raids, to talk to me and to view the google doc. https://discord.gg/dEz7Bm Community Event Schedule: Wednesday 10/11/2017 3pm-5pm Horde event Tomb of Sargeras Normal Thursday 10/12/2017 3pm-5pm Horde event tomb of Sargeras normal Friday 10/13/2017 3pm-5pm horde event tomb of sargeras Saturday 10/14/2017 9am-noon Horde event tomb of sargeras Monday 10/16/2017 3pm-5pm Horde event tomb of Sargeras Tuesday 10/17/2017 3pm-5pm Alliance event Tomb of Sargeras Wednesday 10/18/2017 3pm-5pm Alliance event Tomb of Sargeras Thursday 10/19/2017 3pm-5pm Alliance Event Tomb of Sargeras Friday 10/20/2017 3pm-5pm Alliance Event Tomb of Sargeras Community Video Guides for Learn2Raid (Legion only) Emerald Nightmare Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMxEaKdoLc Trial of Valor Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS78mRperec Nighthold Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPeCnQSyKhA&list=PLP2xqcboFhzbBiKwro4aBliRGfUuh6F7Y Tomb of Sargeras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcm8v7W3zvI&list=PLP2xqcboFhzaL_QoSseWPPQg5zwcp95kHMordecaí1258 Oct 13
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
5m Dungeon Boss Skipping I am here to suggest to Blizz Devs they make a few changes to Dungeons at least in Legion if not all dungeons. Make it so you have to kill all the bosses to unlock the final boss in the dungeon. Some players have taken a shine to skipping bosses (especially) Dark Heart Thicket. Not only does this prevent players from : 1. Getting EXP from killing the boss if app 2. Getting gear and possible artifact power 3. Quest completion Yes I get it peeps like fast runs...but if your able to run thru all the dungeon and skip most of the mobs in there, then why bother going in? Thank you for your time.Ceidre4 5m
15m Yup Whining About HH I know we're supposed to be constructive and positive here on the forums and act like adults, but forget that. I'm so sooo soooosooo tired of RNG. Watched a loved one get their mount and all I could think is "yup. Another wasted year." Now I know in my heart I'll never get it and now forget Hallows End. Forget it all. So tired of trying and trying and getting boned. I don't honestly know if I'll keep playing at this point. I'm sure as hell not going to bother with something that has A CHANCE to drop so... not sure how much of the game that leaves to play! This isn't me wanting to talk to players and get opinions. You all can come tell me to suck it up but I won't read it. This is for Blizzard. I hate your stupid mount so you can do whatever the hell you want with it and all your other crap RNG.Kirela4 15m
52m Questions you'd like asked at Blizzcon Post some questions you'd like to see asked at Blizzcon! My list: My character's equipped chest almost exactly matches the stats on the "Battleplate of Ludicrous Numerical Superiority" that was used as an example of how unwieldly the numbers would get without the Pandaria stat squish. Will we be seeing another? Also the numbers on artifact power are kind of silly. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2541-The-Great-Item-Squish-(or-Not)-of-Pandaria While researching the above question, I realized how nice it was when Ghostcrawler would write posts and explain upcoming game changes and the thought behind them. Is that still done somewhere else or why do we never see blue posts in the dungeons forum anymore? In my opinion only the first 4-5 guilds come up with boss strats and everyone else copies them. Has any thought been put in to making un-google-able bosses, or are they too hard to balance? ToS had a lot of soak mechanics. But IMO it's an endemic problem that when every boss has "ability soup" (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758896603) at least one mechanic per tier is going to be overused. Do you agree this is a problem and what are the future plans for it?Twilightcult1 52m
1h Ground Effects How do I fix my ground effects in dungeons and raids? all I see is a horrible green glow on the ground and on some bosses like mistress its only itty bitty bubbles. What setting do I need to adjust to make it so I can actually see certain ground textures? Thanks :)Curtens1 1h
2h KJ is going to get nerfed so hard If world second hasn't gone out yet it's not going to be realistic for 9 hour/week raiding guilds. If Exorsus has done 30+ heroic split runs as I've seen claimed, one-clear-per-week guilds wouldn't have that much gear until January (although they'd obviously have much more mythic gear). Fallen Avatar probably gets massively easier with gear, but coordinating soaks on KJ is something that takes a lot of practice. Although anyone watch the streams? How close are they? And the fight is mostly heroic on steroids, right? I don't want to talk too much about a mythic fight I haven't researched lest I get downvoted (oh wait), but I don't know how they're gonna nerf this fight gently. Perhaps increased time before Armageddon lands will be the best way to reduce difficulty while retaining the original feel. And I bet Normal and Heroic get nerfed too when the mythic ones go out.Twilightcult150 2h
2h 934 Prot Pally LF Mythic + Team Hello friends. I am looking for a group of individuals to regularly run/farm mythic + content each week. Currently any evening works aside from Thur/Friday. If interested please add me on BTag: HoneyBadger#11836Renithos0 2h
2h I can stop using ML with one simple change As a long-time raid and guild leader, I appreciate the steps Blizzard has taken in smoothing the rough edges of loot distribution. Bonus Roles act as bad luck protection, and their untradeable status avoids awkward/pushy trade scenarios. Limiting Master Loot to majority-guild groups prevents outright theft by sleazebag pug leaders. Finally requiring a higher ilvl to allow trading saves lowbies from being forced into acting as gear feeders. Overall, handling loot has gotten easier over time. However I am still obliged to run ML as much as possible in order to ensure effective distribution of tier pieces, because personal loot drops the tier piece, rather than a tier token. It's a shortcut, I get it: why get a token and then convert that token to a piece when you skip right to the end? However since the piece is locked to a class, as opposed to a group of classes, it results in a lot of wasted loot. A common scenario I've seen: paladin wearing a warforged T20 chest doesn't need the piece, and is more than happy to trade, but it can only go to another paladin. If he were to receive the token instead, his fellow Demon Hunters, Priests, and Warlocks can benefit as well. The current setup creates a constant pressure to maintain a guild-only group (and forces me to deal with whiners when a decision doesn't go their way). I am more than happy to eliminate all the direct interaction with loot distribution, and focus on killing bosses. But wasted loot impacts progression, and so I'm incentivized to act as loot arbiter. Handling tier as tokens also puts these pieces on par with all other loot; I get the tier is kinda "special," but an upgrade is an upgrade, and I've seen plenty of playful (and not-so-playful) arguments over every slot. If this is all by design, then I'd love to hear an explanation as to why designers went this way. If not, hopefully this feedback reaches appropriate ears.Krakerjack6 2h
6h Selling M+10 caches on any realm! Our runs are being streamed, check general chat for a the link of the person who is currently streaming. Payment must be recieved in full prior to starting a M+ run. In the estranged event that something happens I.E. a disconnect that we can not get back in or servers go down, or the content can not be completed we will refund in full. Our price is a wow token plus 6k on any server, or for our home servers of Moon Guard and Spirestone we may take cheaper than that. We can only carry horde side, however arrangements can be made with alliance side gold in the form of a wow token +6k. Atleast 50% deposite is needed to book in advance, if you do not wish to do a deposite then we can try to schedule in order taken but deposites will always have priority over a no down buyer, and full payment would still have to be taken prior to starting the dungeon. No exceptions. We can try to work out discounts or not require deposites on repeat buyers, including buying several for your alts in a week or coming back on the same toon every week. We are currently ranked top on server, 100 US, and top 500 Word: “[M+] The Crew” Team Horde US-Moon Guard Mythic Plus Score: 1751.43 World: 498 US: 91 Realm: 1 https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/moon-guard/mplus-The+Crew Here is our discord if you are interested in buying from us: https://discord.gg/eHzpdyhDkoftheday4 6h
6h Will the new Raider.IO add-on improve pugs? http://www.wowhead.com/news=274367/raider-io-launches-mythic-plus-addon?webhook/raider-io-launches-mythic-plus-addon Just wanted to hear folks' thoughts on whether this new add-on will help filter out bad pugs for high level keystones? Or lead to more issues down the line? Whoa... it's funny because now I can mouse over any person in Dalaran (or elsewhere) and find out their M+ score. It's very scary like checking out someone's Social Security number by peeking at them :o.Esanelle5 6h
7h All plate mythic dungeon group Has anyone tried this? I mean from a gearing perspective it allows you a larger chance to obtain loot in the occasion your friend doesn't need it?Ràh1 7h
14h Nerf spine of deathwing thanks Took forever to nerf BWL egg room was it doable solo before? yes .. so is spine.. i'm aware It's too old of a raid to keep annoying mechanics around -- everyone wants to quickly kill the boss and move to the next raid as we now have 15-20 raids to clear It's simply time to nerf it and make it a few second fight like the rest Thanks!Relistine5 14h
14h Black Temple TW still partially broken You still can't list a BT Timewalking group-in-progress in the Group Finder. This is just very annoying. So the only way to find replacement people, if pugging, is to go to Trade and ask. Problem is not that many people online will be interested. So what happens is you wipe at some point, several people leave. Knowing how hard it is to get replacements since you can't relist, most of the remainder decide they would have better luck finding a fresh group and leave too. The group collapses.Fenella3 14h
16h Raider.IO Rankings Development Thread My boyfriend and I have been working on a raid rankings site called Raider.IO (http://raider.io). Given that this is a new website we’d love to get community feedback as far as suggestions, bug reports, and various thoughts (good or bad) if you have them. All of the input is valuable! I'll be maintaining this thread to show our weekly updates as we make them. :) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [UPDATES -- UPDATES -- UPDATES] January 27, 2017 - Bosses on rankings pages are now sorted from left to right in the order in which the guild defeated those bosses - Usability feature on the rankings pages to let you more easily scan the order in which guilds are killing bosses, done by hovering over a boss icon in the list. February 7, 2017 Addition of realm pages, accessible via "Realms" in the nav bar: - A list of all realms in a given region, grouped by the connected realm they are a part of - The type, faction balance, language, and time zones for the realms - And a chart indicating the distribution of raid progress for that realm at the chosen difficulty February 14, 2017 - Add Guild page supports Realm Auto Complete - View Time Since Guild's Previous Boss Kill on Rankings February 21, 2017 - Mobile support added March 1, 2017 Filter the Realms list to specific Time Zones or Languages: - See only Oceanic realms: raider.io/the-nighthold/realms/us/mythic/timezone/oceanic - See only realms in US Eastern, Central, Mountain, or Pacific time zones: raider.io/the-nighthold/realms/us/mythic/timezone/us-eastern - See realms designated for a specific language: raider.io/the-nighthold/realms/eu/mythic/language/ru-ru March 7, 2017 - Search for guilds, realms, bosses with auto suggested matches - Disbanded guilds now hidden from rankings, with the exception of the Hall of Fame page March 14, 2017 First iteration of guild pages: - Guild progression across entire tier visible at a glance in the header - Each raid's World / Region / Realm rankings visible together - Per-boss World / Region / Realm rankings visible by clicking a row - You can click any of the ranks on a Guild Page to jump to that page in the appropriate leaderboard - Ability to queue guild directly from guild page March 22, 2017 - Fixed a bug that was redirecting the realm rankings to the US rankings on individual guild pages - Reformatted the timestamps so they are easier to read - The guilds are now sorted in the search and shouldn't shuffle around like they did previously. - Searching for a realm now returns connected realm results as well - ASCII characters are treated as regular characters in the search field. This means if you search for "Mirage" you'll also find a match for the guild "Mîragè" March 27, 2017 - Rosters have now been added to the guild pages. - Connected realms now pull up in the search April 4, 2017 - Resource links added to sidebars of ranking pages - Crawler improvements and bug fixes April 11, 2017 - Next/Prev no longer snap you to the top of the page - The chevron on the guild page no correctly rotates when clicked - Added sidebar links to guild pages - Numerous crawler updates - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Some people may immediately wonder why anyone would bother making a site like this when one already exists. I have a few answers to that. 1.) It’s always good to have more options. Back in the day people said that same thing about Wowhead because everyone was used to Thottbot. Just because something out there already does the job, doesn’t mean there isn’t room to improve upon the idea or to try something a little different. 2.) Our guild is not a mythic raiding guild and we like the idea of people across multiple difficulties being represented within their respective “tiers”. This isn’t fully implemented yet but is definitely a priority for us. The idea of going to a rankings page and seeing how you compare against guilds similar to your own is very appealing to us. 3.) It’s a labor of love. We’ve been playing WoW since Vanilla and have run successful fansites in the past. We like doing it and between the two of us (he’s a programmer and I’m an artist) we feel like we have the tools to make the sort of site that we want to use, and we hope that other people will want to use as well! All that said, we’re really appreciate any feedback you folks might have for us. The more constructive input we get in these early developmental stages the stronger we can make the website become as we put more time into it. http://www.raider.io Thanks!Ulsoga50 16h
20h LFM Herald of the Titans Carries/Sales G'day all! Never got around to getting your herald done? Have that BiS level 80 toon all geared up and just sitting there? Well here's your chance! I'm looking for a handful of players that are interested in joining our Herald of the Titans team! We aim on running weekly and focusing on multi/realm carries. Requirements You should have a focus on mid-maxing your toon and be willing to play the strongest wrath classes. war/mage/hunt/dk. Although, at this particular stage we are happy to consider exceptions to those classes. Be willing to put in the effort to have the BiS gear/consumables/enchants/gems available for your particular class. We also require you to be horde and on an oceanic realm. Our team has had plenty of experience and would love to have you aboard. Check out what others have had to say about us! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745225279?page=1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745065299?page=1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745135349#post-17 If your interested, shoot me an add for a chat Ticka#1411Tickaa2 20h
22h one person wipe mechanics not good .. at least up to heroic difficulty. On mythic it might be ok as it's suppose to be 'hard core' content but even then it's doesn't feel healthy for group content. Just overall impression from guilds/raids falling apart (including mine).Chopskii13 22h
1d The Cod Squad - Dungeon running team for all! Good day all, My name is Cod and I am a part of the Convert to Raid community on Aerie Peak. I have created a dungeon running community to help people experience dungeons in a positive and helpful environment. Who we are: The Cod Squad is a group / dungeon running team that will be running in Legion and beyond. Our team is based off of a couple of principles: This group is for everyone. From “beginners” to “experts” Horde and Alliance We will wipe, we will try again, we will win Positivity and friendships are required This group is not just about completing Mythics and Mythic+ dungeons. This group is about enjoying dungeons, group content and other activities with friends. Nothing is as awesome as killing internet dragons with your friends. Nothing feels as empty as joining a random dungeon and having a great run…but then just looting the last boss and dropping group. I want to put back the feels into running dungeons. We also make some promises: We will never ask you to change your class or spec We will never link DPS logs in runs We will never link HPS logs in runs We will never say “You can’t” You will never get yelled at You will never be asked about your iLevel You will never be told you cannot go based on ranged / melee I promise you that if I hear of any of this happening…it will be stopped immediate and the member who violated to rule talked with. Requirements to join: Right now The Cod Squad is up in running on Aerie Peak server as a part of the Convert to Raid Guild. The best thing about my group is that you DO NOT have to server transfer. Everything can be run though using people’s Real ID’s. Here are the requirements to join: Have a max level toon Be willing to learn Be patient Have Discord (Mic recommended) That’s it. No silly ilevel requirements, no DPS requirements, heal requirements, etc. This group is for everyone! We want to help you with your group content needs! There are also no time requirements. You do not have to sign up for times to do activities. You are not obligated to do X amount of runs in Y time. We run when you need us. Now…that doesn’t mean we run 24/7….but we can usually get someone into runs pretty quickly. As we grow…so do the times we run. But I expect that after spending some time with us…you will want to keep doing things with us. How to Join: There are a couple of ways to get yourself into our great group…and it all starts with having a small conversation with me. Here are the many ways to get in touch with me: Real ID: Captcodfish#1784 (fills up quick so also add me on these...) Twitter: @gamingwithcod Discord: CaptainCodfish#4029 Every member of my team gets a one-on-one with me so I can make sure we are on the same page. I like talking with people and hearing people get excited about what we are doing. I like to keep this personal touch….I think it helps people feel like we are more friendly / more like a home than a group of randoms. At the end of the meeting I welcome you to our family. Cod Squad Goals: I have set some personal goals for our team. Some that are really hard and some that are pretty easy. For Legion here are a couple of major goals: To become your preferred method of finding Mythic and Mythic + dungeons To help people with any group content (WQ, Profession quest, Artifact, etc ) To help people get attuned for Karazhan To help people experience Karazhan in a positive environment Those are some of the major goals we are trying to complete. I also will spend as much time as I can recruiting, reaching out and talking with people who feel like they cannot find groups for dungeon content. I truly believe in leave no player behind. No…we may not be running +5 +6 +7 runs right now….but we will make sure that everyone has a chance to experience end game dungeon content. So. Raiders, non raiders, beginners, experts, anyone who wants to belong to a family style dungeon running group….we are here and we want to help. #leavenoplayerbehindIroncod269 1d
1d Mage Tower -- random instakills? Hi, Anyone getting unexplainable insta-kills during the Mage Tower challenge? Attached is a screenshot of a combat log from an attempt on my DH. Looking at the log, we can see I'm overhealed right before I die, meaning I'm at full HP (around 8.3 million). From 8.3M, I then take about 1.7M damage before the [you died] message. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? https://ibb.co/m6eht6Wartorch3 1d
1d Plea for 10 man Mythic raiding. Please bring it back. (Heroic, what is now Mythic). The recruitment/attendance boss is getting harder and harder to fight.Gloriontwo10 1d
1d H Goroth hit me for 6.3M out of nowhere So, I'd like some help figuring out what happened there. I was doing heroic Goroth, tanking it. The other tank gets burning armor, so I taunt... And Goroth punches me in the face for 6.3 million and I die. We still killed him thanks to our kickass hunter, but I'm still scratching my head. Basically: 1. I did not have burning armor on. 2. I had shield block on. 3. His average hit on me was 819k. 4. I was facing him. So I'm confused as to why he would melee me for 6.3 million damage in one hit. Just makes no sense.Graumme11 1d
1d 30 hrs of watching group finder interface! I got a +4 KS after running a N mythic on reset day. Been trying to run it because I can't get invites to anything higher. GM's and chat says make your own groups. Well I have, for 30 hours this week. This can't be consider engaging or challenging game play by any game developers standards. WTF?Sevardo23 1d
1d Mythic+ DK or DH for mythic+, how do dks and dhs stack up to one another? From their blood/vengeance tank spec, to their frost and unholy/havoc dps spcs? Im enjoying them both a lot but would like to narrow it down to one. Looking to you veterans who may be playing both, have played both, played with both etc etc etc and just your takes on which is better nowadaysLildeekay32 1d
1d Another crap KS! Last week I spent over 35 hrs trying to run my +4 CoEN with no success due to no one wanting to join. Last night I listed N ToS for 2 hrs, no one joined. Tonight listed a +2 BRH for 2 hrs no one joined. I set min ilvl to what my ilvl is because I figured there has to be players the same as me but apparently I'm the only 916. Why are others not joining? I read the DJ and watch videos of bosses. I do my due diligence yet it seems effort doesn't matter. Wtf?Sevardo20 1d
1d Weekly Plead to Remove Old Kara Chess Event Or atleast make it skippable. Or have Malchezaar drop my helm so i never have to step foot in there again.Squidward0 1d
1d Pretty Disappointed with Timewalking I really can't be bothered typing out an essay worth of opinion, so I'll just list the stupid points of Timewalking's interaction with older gear. 1. Gear doesn't scale equally. Legion epics give more stats than WotLK epics when scaled down. 2. Legacy sets remain inactive. What's the issue with letting people minmax for a better timewalking experience? It's not like it is a competition, or challenging or remotely exciting. Why not let us pick our gear from the previous expansions if they all get scaled down anyway?Nonleafal6 1d
2d Seat: Problem the dungeon or the community? I've seen people ragequit Seat more than any other dungeon by far. Maybe I'm a little oblivious to Kara since I don't do it much, but out of any others-- or well, anything pretty much. I've seen the same thing happen repeatedly: 1st boss: People either down it, or do stupid things and fail a couple times, typically annoyed but down it. 2nd boss: People down it but often struggle with poor coloration making it difficult to stop certain abilities 3rd boss: The worst. This one is flat out where so many groups rage quit by far. Certain classes flat out cannot deal with it. If you're a ramp DPS and not burst you are 100% unfavored, to the point that bringing you is a straight up liability. So if you want to do it, lube up. It's made so many people frustrated and I've had multiple groups take countless tries-- and interrupts often come literally within .3-.5 seconds of his cast going off. 4th boss: Honestly negligible you can have people mess up pretty hard and do it just fine. Mobs: I get it, it's a void swarm, there's supposed to be a lot, but it gets to a point-- also, back when it was Sanguine/Volcanic, the mobs that pulled you in and yanked you around made those affixes straight up unfair. Bolstering is pretty rough too but that one is a bit more reasonable. Thing is, is the problem due to it being overtuned? Or do you think the challenge it brings is healthy, do you think the difficulty is fine, and do you think people rage quitting it are the issue?Dreadneko14 2d
2d Confused about mythic raid lockout If I kill Mythic Goroth with my guild, and they call it quits for the week, can I, later in the week, on the same toon, join another group that has killed Goroth and go on to fight more bosses?Brynndolyn2 2d
2d Learning my role in raids So I been trying to learn the fights for different raids and I am having a really hard time understanding "when" to do what I am suppose to do during the fights. I know what to do, but I am having a hard time figuring out when to do it. I try to watch you tube videos, but I still am not sure what visual effects or clues to look out for so I know when to take the appropriate action. I read the adventure guide in game and because there are not pictures to paint a picture for me visually, I have no clue during some of the fights when to take the appropriate actions. Are there any kind of videos, on youtube, that takes viewers by the hand and points out the different things that are happening and explains when you see this that is when you want to do such and such. For example the moon boss in Tomb of Sargeras,(Idont know the bosses name, sorry) I never can figure out who has what charge on them and which side to go to and when. I know that I need to go to other side to clear myself of it, but I never know when. Now I don not need the corrections made for my misinterpretation, but is there like a video where someone walks viewers through the fight and shows how to distinguish the differant things/phases/charges going on through out? This is just one and only an example. So yes, I see something is wrong during the fight and I know I have to react, but do I cross over to the other moon phase or get by another person in fight and hope they are charged with the opposite charge as me...this is the kind of clearing up I need. So to those who are going to post I should not be raiding until I know my role in the raid, well that is why I am asking on the forums, so I can learn my role. Now I will admit, I was one of those people that showed up at opening day for the dragon fight and learned on the fly, but I am done with that. That sucks hiney.Mocoso26 2d
2d disabling affixes during boss fights? I'm just going to use volcanic as an example Oakheart grabs the tank, tank gets volcanic.. tank dies Medivh casts flame wreath. Volcanic pops under person in flame wreath. I mean should we have affixes during boss fights? It always seemed the affixes revolved around more of the adds I'm not even saying all of the affixes just the ones that contradict a boss mechanic.Ràh12 2d
2d Mythic Host, without 3rd tank? Ive seen plenty of videos suggesting a 3rd tank, ideally a BDK, for this fight but also many without a 3rd tank. So far my guild has tried with me as a 3rd tank because I am the ONLY DK in the entire core team to ensure I need no heals. This has caused us to lose too much add damage since Im currently one of our heaviest hitters and the only one who can drag priestesses away from cleave. We had so many wipes due to adds and even hit the enrage timer that we put me back on dps When we have tried only 2 tanks, we have had a mixed bag of pulls where inquisitors die quickly or they die too slowly but we have definitely gotten the boss lower Has anyone here killed Host with only 2 tanks and have tips on how its done?Rikward5 2d
2d NA Alliance/Horde M+ Discords NA Alliance Server Population: 1900 NA Horde Server Population: 500 Had over 40 users IN VOICE at the same time today on the Alliance server. The server is always busy, feel free to join no matter what skill level you are. The horde server was created not that long ago, already 500 members.. will soon grow to the alliance size in coming months. NA Alliance Discord: https://discord.gg/m8TRn4w Screenshot of server traffic: http://oi65.tinypic.com/2qnsg7m.jpg (There are 15 channels.. that screenshot is only showing what I could fit.) NA Horde Discord: https://discord.gg/KgRfzpk Feel free to message me if you have any questions, I should always answer within the same day depending on work etc.Rëlic3 2d
2d bursting - no heal for me thats right im setting one hoof in a mythic this weekCîren13 2d
3d Any add-ons for visually impaired raiders? As I move into mythic progression raiding, I am curious if there are any suggested add-ons for those who are nearly visually blind (like I am) or visually impaired? Apart from Exorsus Raid Tools, Details, and Bigwigs is there anything else that I am missing that would improve the quality of life for myself? Note: I will be raiding mostly on a 15.6 inch laptop since I will be commuting a lot soon.Aerbota1 3d
3d Bt Timewalking loot 930 or 900? I was under the impression from the loot table prior to today(10/17/17) showing 930 gear and a some wowhead posts that the BT timewalking gear was going to be 930. After looking at the loot table again today it shows the loot as 900 again. Can anyone confirm the item level of Black Temple Timewalking gear as of today?Keliarix5 3d
3d Hallows End dungeon Anyone know when it will be available? Says 10am for me and its past that and I cant find it.Bowtronz4 3d
3d This Hallow's end As you know, on Wednesday, Hallows end returns. Now one thing that has been put into the game in recent years is the "Bad Luck protection" So I am asking, Please, Blizzard, with all my heart. Can the "BLP" Be put into account for the Headless horseman mount? I have been trying to get it for the past 7 years and this will be my 8th year trying to get it. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting this mount so I am asking very nicely, Can we please have BLP scale with this? I know this means I'm not guaranteed to get it, but it would put my mind at ease.Mogrin3 3d
3d Myth Sisters - Stack Tracker I recently made a weak aura for my guild to track who put up what stack of Astral Vulnerability eg [21:28:22] PlayerName triggered Astral Vulnerability (5) [21:28:23] PlayerName triggered Astral Vulnerability (6) [21:28:24] PlayerName triggered Astral Vulnerability (7) [21:28:25] PlayerName triggered Astral Vulnerability (8) [21:28:26] PlayerName triggered Astral Vulnerability (8) [21:28:27] PlayerName triggered Astral Vulnerability (9) [21:28:27] PlayerName triggered Astral Vulnerability (10) Source: https://gogs.ca.ffeineaddiction.com/wow/mythSistersAstralVulnerability Weak Aura Export: https://gogs.ca.ffeineaddiction.com/wow/mythSistersAstralVulnerability/src/master/export.aura EnjoySwiftthistle7 3d
3d Fix some broken older content please! Hey Bliz, can I call you bliz? Given the thousands of dollars I've probably spent on you over the last 13 years or so, I'm assuming that's OK. I 100% understand that new content is your focus, and that it's always go go go to get the latest and greatest stuff out to the people. But now that we are about to put out the last real patch for 7.3 can we PLEASE go back and fix a few things that are broken, or need tweaking? You can't solo CHESS event anymore in old Kara. I know you guys know this, but you gave us transmog closets, which means, those of us with some OCD would love to clear out a place of all the gear we need, but we can't get to the last boss. There are a few things like this that I know drive people nuts. Just please go though the bug list and give some love to the things that people are patiently stuck on. Thanks.Titosantana1 3d
4d Do Away Zerging,KILL Everything ok i want to talk about Regardless what others Think or put me down for.i want the Dev's to make instances where you need to kill Every Critter and low level boss i mean EVERY Thing in a Raid and instance must Die in order to cont to final boss .i Seen and be part of playing of these Raids Where players don't kill they just skip certain areas of a Raid in order to Save time and they believe the Faster you do a instance and Raid the more you can do in Q'ing up for another one.that total B.S. Ever Hence wow as Suffers the population Drop The Wate Time for the Random Generator A.K.A. < P.U.G.s> get longer and longer .this needs to Stop. Zerging is killing the fun ,Raids and Instance Are Suppose to waste time and have Fun and hold a Very important part of world of Warcraft ,Story and Rewards .Why would Blizzard would make these Critters or Bosses that can be killed or place them in spots with a high Argo Range if there not Suppose to be killed ,that dose not make Sence to skip! hell i Seen and been kicked out of instance for Trying to kill Everything because i want too and players Get Annoyed if some one wants to not to Zerg. this always Been Around players always try to make Short cuts to that can get there Instant gratification.there got to be away for this By pass to Stop! . i am done i not going to talk about this i don't care if this was Talk about before i just wanted to Say this and get it off my Chest and be done with itAnsar30 4d
4d LFR Loot Drops Hello everyone QQ: Im trying to farm a Transmog piece from the Throne of Thunder LFR, but all I keep getting is Treasure of the Thunder King Bags that carry no loot. Where are the actual loot pieces? The Raid is expired and I get items to drop from normal/heroic/mythic just fine. Ran LFR first thing today after reset and still just getting this blue bags with no loot. Please helpAbacua2 4d
4d Heroic Avatar! I had my first kill on heroic Avatar after 116 pulls in pug group like I always do. That's less than 1% or to be exact 0.8620%. What I really wanna know is why in the hell a raid boss, for heroic I may add, is RNG based not mechanics? Since when we as raiders kill boss based on RNG and not mechanics. Whoever designed this boss must be new to WOW raids that's for damn sure. Further more they need to be fired I hope. I don't think I'm gonna get my AoTC for Heroic ToS, and what's sad is I don't see many raiders with AoTC since Avatar is a major problem for many. Later. P.S I don't like to raid with guilds I enjoy pug raiding. Furthermore, This is heroic boss not mythic boss.Savagefeast9 4d
4d Solo Al'Akir Platform Trouble I've searched for this issue but haven't found any solutions, only people with the same problem. Is there a known bug with getting to Al'Akir's platform? I've been trying to jump up in the wind tunnel on each platform and none of them will work. I can't get over to the boss.Germaximus3 4d
4d How do you solo 25H Dark Animus? I went into Throne of Thunder for the first time yesterday because I enjoy soloing content two expansions back. Since I'm a mage doing content from the prior expansion is usually too much damage. To my question however, how in the world do you solo this guy? I tried maybe 20 pulls each doing things a bit differently. On one pull I even living bombed one add, immediately ice blocked, and then waited. All of the adds died except for a couple of the big ones, and I still died. The outgoing damage from the remaining adds was just ridiculous (melees for 100k+). Any advice from non-tank classes on how to solo this? I do not have much in the way of self-healing outside of blink.Zyzden38 4d
4d Balance of power lockout system broken? If you cleared N EN at the start of the week then get the 30 essence balance of power quest later in the week it acts as if you already cleared it with the quest. It gives you the lockout even though you didn't even have the quest, you can't go do it in a different mode you're not locked to. Seems like the once a week per boss lockout counts the first boss you kill instead of the one that actually gives you an essence, pretty sure it shouldn't be like that?Venomisto3 4d
4d Best mage M+ spec? For pushing keys? I'm getting mixed responses so far.Jigowatts8 4d
4d Mythic Blast Furnace - Slag Elemental w/o DR? I went and solo Mythic Blast Furnace. However, I found that some slag elemental did not have the 99% damage reduction buff that they normally come with. Was this a new change? Edit : Tried it on another charactger and this didn't happen.Mesina1 4d
4d Mythic Thogar So I've been soloing M BRF, I only have Blast Furnace (I know I need a priest/rogue for this), Thogar, Maidens, and Blackhand left. This char is 913 and only has Prydaz, no other legendaries yet. I haven't had any issues with any bosses but I've had to use Prot on a few of them and my DPS as prot is not the best. I'm also sort of new to prot but I am getting a good handle on it from doing BRF. I am usually hunting for more leggos but I want to try to get as far as I can in BRF before reset so I probably won't have another one this reset, and even if I got one it may not be a really useful one. To the point, I keep dying to Enkindle on Thogar. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for a warrior on him?Outofmeswamp0 4d
4d Mythic+ and the saga of.... ...people who just randomly drop out of group because they're upset at how the run is going. Regardless of what the outcome may or may not be. Heck I was doing a +10 Cath the other day and had a healer just automatically drop group because and I quote "Your dps sucks so we're leaving" which was a bunch of rubbish anyway because everyone in the group was pulling well above average for that level. The real question, and not trying to rant here, is does everyone agree with me that the people who drop out and waste the time of the other 4 individuals in the group(not always from the same guild) merit punishment of some variety? That is not to say that running with the guild isn't a solution because sure it is, but it doesn't change the fact that a lot of the player base don't necessarily run with or are party to such a group. Those people are usually the hardest hit, and although it has probably been discussed before, these individuals don't even get any kind of recourse for the behavior of 1 individual responsible for not only wasting those other 4 peoples' time, but also their flasks, food, keystone, etc. Thoughts?Cåskade16 4d