Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Mar 26 Mord's Learn2raid Community Events Why I started #Learn2Raid for World of Warcraft This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons [i]If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Character name Server Class Item Level Horde or Alliance event Date of Event Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME ADD MY BATTLETAG: MEIRA#1501 CURSE ID: MCCRAYJUSTIN167 I use the Curse App for Voice and Text Communication. Mord's Learn2Raid is the name of my server. Community Event Schedule: Upcoming Events: Horde: March 8th: 6pm-7pm PST Mord's PvP Bootcamp (Rated battlegrounds, arenas, Ashran, Casual battlegrounds) Alliance: March 7th Mord's learn2raid: 5pm-7pm PST (might go little over that time) Emerald Nightmare or Trial of Valor [u]Need more Raiding help? ... ... ...Mordecaí1246 Mar 26
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
3m CoEN nerf when Two weeks in a row i have suffered from getting a high level cathedral key which dampens my progress. Last week i got +8 and couldnt find a group willing to try and this week my +13 key was unlucky enough to give me this piece of crap dungeon. I hate to come and rant but i spent more than 9 hours online today trying to find a group for +13 Cathedral just to be laughed at from the carry groups. Im tired of getting screwed. Implement something where you can reroll your damn key once a week or something. I need help and it seems not even the best players are willing to go into that dungeon at allNôvâä4 3m
5m Court of Stars Do you mind just porting everyone to the Court of Stars last boss when the encounter begins? I 've been to the dungeon like three times, talked to party guests and my dungeon party members have always started the encounter without me. I'm not getting credit for a world quest yet and I've done the dungeon now a total of 3 times so far. I keep getting locked out of the room/lost because I don't know where anyone in my party went for the encounter. These are seriously weirdly mapped dungeons in this expansion. But personally, I think Court of Stars is the worst dungeon I've ever been to literally in the history of World of Warcraft. Do you get lost? Do you have missing party members in the last encounter? Just port them all into the room for the last boss. This is like a seriously annoying thing. Maybe I'm the only one. I don't know. Just seems like too much work.Purehysteria4 5m
1h Help on H Guldan So we have an issue with Guldan. We downed him last week albeit very poorly (like 3 ppl left alive I think). Last night we attempted but with some of our best players not there and obviously that is going to hurt. However as I said before even with a much better comp the previous week it was a disastrous kill. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/X4qagCtfjZ6VQzJM#fight=13 That was our heroic kill. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vJzfynK2HWFp1ZXb#fight=5 Last night. Great appreciate any suggestions and advice you all have. It can be hard sometimes being objective about your own guild.Sevaira0 1h
7h Stuck on heroic Gul Dan So my guild is stuck right now on guldan, we have the other bosses all on a solid farm but that last minute of guldan (specifically the one where black harvest immediately follows storm) is crushing us. Even on pulls where we hit that line with everyone alive it just seems to go south in a hurry and we can never soak all those souls and kill the boss. Just wonder if the community here has any tips for dealing with the last couple minutes of the fight.Kotoshan32 7h
8h Help with Blood Infusion Didn't want to necro a thread so I'm starting a new one. Can anyone help me understand this fight? Every guide I've read and every video I've watched has been vague on a few points, or not even mentioned them. First off, how do you get the vampire queen to bite? Seems to be random. After that, the bite effect passes to another person. Does that person let himself get killed or does he need to pass the bite back to me? Doesn't seem like that would work as I'd have a debuff from being bitten beforehand, but I tried tonight and before she bit me again, she did a move that was a one shot kill, something about severing my soul from my body. How do you avoid it or keep her from doing it? Wasn't watching so as far as I know it's a simple interrupt. This happened after I'd bitten my shaman friend who had died and not yet reincarnated. Is it something to do with only one person being alive at the time? tl dr: sorry for the wall of text, but I need a very detailed explanation of this quest. edit: forgot to mention, doing this on a blood dk. should I respect? I know there's something about tanks screwing this up.Mackenzy2 8h
8h how much ap from lv15 chest Is there any way to find out how much AP I'll get from my weekly chest if I did a lv15 keystone @ lv31 AK? Thanks for any infoGavinnpz1 8h
12h Dungeon Blacklist? Dear Blizzard, Some of us are tired of getting "random" dungeons consisting of CoS, CoS, CoS, CoS, Arc, Arc, Arc, Kara 1, Kara 2, Kara 1, Kara 2. Please make it like BG's where you can blacklist 2-4 dungeons we despise. Happy Kwaanza.Päncakes11 12h
13h How to solo Dark Animus as priest?? I can crush it on my pally by bubbling, but nothing I try helps my priest. The few posts I've seen said use Bear Tartare and to "run around like a maniac", and the only video I can find of someone actually doing it (so I know it can be done) is in Polish. I want those sweet shoulders. Any help is appreciated!Thelema0 13h
17h Lf Heroic Gul'dan carry Greetings all, I've been having a bit of trouble finding a carry for Heroic Gul'dan for a reasonable price. I was wondering if there were any guilds or a group of people that are selling carries on Ysera or Durotan, or other realms that would accept off realm gold as payment. As it stands the carry advertisements I've responded to wouldn't accept off server gold. I tried my luck on my own server clusters' forums with no hits, so I thought I'd at least try here. I'd be much appreciated if a guild or group could help me out, even if it's only referring me to someone who does these runs. Thanks in advance!Ysondrah7 17h
17h Mythic+ Judgement Mythic Key runs are a great addition for the dungeons in WoW, I really enjoy them! ...Until someone leaves a perfectly sound group because of reasons unknown. CS:GO has countered this in competitive play with adding a weekly ban for bad play/leaving/etc. Why not have the same thing here? Maybe a weekly lock out for doing key runs or something? Discuss.Draj6 17h
18h Heroic Will of the Emperor Pipes not showing I Know that normally this would go under the bug forums, but I wasn't sure if this is intentional or not so If this IS in fact a bug I'll post there instead. We do not raid for very long or for very many days so we have to juggle our time wisely. Because of this when we killed all bosses in MSV on heroic last week we extended the lock out to work on will of the emperor, however when we go in there there are no pipes on the side to break and we can not start the encounter. Is this intended with an extension? We lost all these bosses that could have given us gear in hopes to work on this boss and it will be quite upsetting if we are unable to get this fixed, we did talk to a gm (and the ticket took many many hours) and they said a soft reset would fix it. When we went in alas still no pipes. has this happened to anyone else? are you not supposed to be able to extend it? Any feedback would be appreciated.Cathulu16 18h
19h Players on Ragnaros insta-kicked now It has gotten so bad that players over all on my server group (however they are bundled together) are just instantly kicking everyone from Raganos now. LFR/LFD/Premades. I did every LFR today. 6/8 waited to kick Ragnaros players before the first pull. I must admit I lol'd a bit but I do have a mild sense of sadness for them. Has anyone seen this happen?Roku121 19h
21h Old stuff changed? I wish I could run the OLD Shadowfang Keep. Before the changes. I have so many great memories of murdering werewolves and ghost dudes. I remember when I could first solo the place, trying to farm that fabled Shadowfang dagger (or sword, it's been a long time). I also really wish I could run old Scarlet Monastery. I just got back into things after a super long hiatus, and these changes really caught me off guard. I had no idea they changed the old instances, and when I went into SFK a few days ago, I was like "Wow...what happened?" I was really kind of heartbroken. I hate that new last boss and all the giant mutated thingy looking dudes or whatever. What do ya'll think?Catastrophus0 21h
22h Dungeon/Raid Locations? When I purchased Legion I missed out on a Lot of dungeons and raids. Now that I'm getting further in the legion expansion and/or frustrated I go and do those dungeons and raids I've never visited. Here's the question: Is there an easier way to find those without searching google every time? I know I will have to physically get my character there and walk in. That's not an issue. I do have the TomTom addon. But like I said, these are the ones I have never been to.Lamethyst3 22h
1d Fix Sigryn ASAP This fight is very poorly designed. If you polymorph her when she starts her one shot channel, she can just wander out of bounds and start channeling it again from a place where you can't reach he with another cast. The same thing happens to a warlock if she gets feared and/or aggros onto the pets that they can't control. It's also stupid as a caster when you get tons of knockbacks and have to move for the valkyr wave while the runeseer has his bubble up. If you're going to do a DPS check like that, at least disable the other boss's knockback to make it possible 100% of the time. Right now it's complete rng whether you'll be allowed to get enough casts off. The knockback also gets ridiculous when you have to run over all the runes. If you root her, she still hits you with it because her melee range is way longer than that spear she is holding. I know all the paladins are going to reply that this fight is easy. I'm sure it is when you have crazy cleave and burst, and I don't care about your @!!#!**@. Fix the fight for everyone else please before the mage tower gets finished again.Frixi5 1d
1d Grand Conjunction Unintended Behavior? Edit: Had 3 greens simultaneously run into each other and it triggered an explosion. At first I thought it was 2 people, but the third (rogue named Sosa) is behind them from my point of view and barely runs in to the ret pally first. https://ibb.co/jFXyFk frame before https://ibb.co/cwtoFk frame after https://ibb.co/dPcCQk after the explosion, chat log shows "Nil and Sub caused explosion" I'm aware my UI is a bit on the cluttered side, it was our first night of attempts. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6qygDBnb7W81ZcNQ/ I also have video if it helps. Edit: I didn't notice that Sosa and Sublistics appear to run into each other right as they reach Nil, but Sosa and Sub clear but somehow also set off the green on Nil. (Nilinye is a female worgen priest and Sub is a human female paladin, Sosa is a male night elf rogue in dark armor.) Sub and Sosa both have the addon that makes them say "safe" but why they set off Nil's is still unclear. Although I'm making an assumption that the orange emote is coming from the game itself and not an addon...is that the case? (Yogg emotes FTW!)Tantreyetal8 1d
1d Challenge Weapon dungeon boss skin I obtained my challenge skin last night and started doing all the legion dungeon bosses today, some on heroic, others on mythic. I have killed every legion dungeon boss at least once between the two difficulties (including nightbane) but do not yet have the new skin unlocked. Do they all need to be done on mythic difficulty? Is it bugged?Ohgodspïders5 1d
1d Question about a failure detection addon So i use to raid with a guy back in WoD where he had this addon that had an after fight report linked into chat, and it shows all the mess ups that happened during the fight. for example, It showed the top 3 damage taken for a mechnic that should be avoided. Or it showed the top 3 people that stood in the bad stuff the longest. Im wondering if this addon still exists, because id like to have an addon to alert people so it doesnt seem like we are attacking people by looking at them specifically PS. spare me the lectures of the method im choosing :P - This course of action works really well for casual guilds. I have been using fatality, and it works wonders for calling out deaths without conflict. So maybe there is an addon that can do the same for mechanics. PSS. this didn't seem like a UI or macro kind of post, so i didn't know where to post it, and since it had to do about raids, i posted it here :PPàrt5 1d
1d Challenge skin question. So, I unlocked the assassination challenge skin already and have done the subtlety empowerment quest. I now have the subtlety challenge available. My question is, can I do the challenge for subtlety as assassination? Or would I have to be specced subtlety?Cooby1 1d
1d Normal vs heroic elisende My guild is likely going to start pulling heroic elisande tonight, so I've been researching the fight. I'm suprised, but all the videos I watch dont stipulate any mechanical differences is heroic, but almost every boss is different. My question is, are there any additional mechanics to deal with on heroic elisande and heroic guldan? Thanks!Majento7 1d
1d Remove the Mythic raid lock Some of us arent enrolled within guilds and we tend to pug our mythics. And its utterly stupid to set a raid lock on mythic raids were we cant run it unless we are with the same group . So Is it possible for blizzard to be a doll and remove this useless constraintFdkljsghdlfk37 1d
1d M+0 is all wrong Ok so, title aside, id like to advise the problem of people using +0 difficulty levels for a "Mythic" dungeon. This is incorrect. +2 and higher are Keystones right? If +0 is a Mythic, what is +1? When i ask this, i always get the answer, "There is no +1". There is. You cant remove 1 from the equation. Numbers are linear. Ive also had the argument against me that +1 is non existant because it is not a keystone, keystones start at +2. Fair enough, that actually makes sense to me. But then that also means there is no +0. +0 is non existant because Keystones start at +2. By saying Mythic = +0, you are saying +0, +1, +2, +3 are not actual physical difficulties, but instead just a label to judge what the difficulty is; exact same as the Warforge and Titanforge system, which to me makes sense. However Where is the +1 in this? Normal = -1 Heroic = +0 Mythic = +1 Keystone = +2 Keystone = +3 Rant over. Let the hate begin!Iose17 1d
2d Fun fact: Shadow priests that queue as healers are worse than Joseph Stalin.Unholyjerk3 2d
2d Resetting Hall of Reflections? SO I finished my first quest at Hall of Reflections. I want to farm for the Bow. But whenever I enter again into Hall of Reflections the first 2 bosses don't appear... What am I doing wrong?Leens2 2d
2d Lockouts and alts Last night I ran 10 normal Blackwing Descent to try and tame Chimaeron but not having done it for so long I killed him and am wondering is it possible to take an alt there and invite my hunter here to group making the alt leader would it give me another chance to tame it or do I still have to wait a week.Azerothwolf1 2d
2d rep for Night Fallen - Im trying to get rep with Night Fallen and i thought that you can get rep from doing dungeons court of stars and the arcway but im getting zero rep anyone know why or can help me out? - Need to be Revered with them anyone know the best way to get rep with them?Hunters1 2d
2d Ret paly help plz. So I just got alot of (presumably deserved) crap from doing a m+5 dungeon by averaging 400k dps. If so whats the norm? Any tips also will be helpful. Don't mind the trinkets.Sharavia3 2d
2d Does Nighthold have too much versatility? Now I am going over the loot for the Nighthold and it seems like 75% of the gear for DK has versatility on it. Which the changes to secondary stats. You need 475 points of versatility to get 1% damage/healing. Some gear gives less than 1%. While other give enough for 2.5%. I feeling there just to much versatility in the gear in this raid. What does everyone think?Daemonette22 2d
2d Supreme Lord Kazzak So I soloed Kazzak tonight and there was no loot, at first I thought was a bug but looked into the guide and he indeed no longer has any loot. I'm looking for one of his cloak for mog so does anyone know how I could get items that previously dropped by him?Griffonheart4 2d
2d Mythic Botanist Timings and Qs Here's some sample timings from one of our pulls: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qd5jwjn9dfMkMQtwerWlmkXpEqWr_3ixF75sB6edTKY/edit?usp=sharing Note that there's a second tab at the bottom. Mostly I did that to learn the fight better and plan my CDs, but after thinking about the fight a lot I'm not so sure that sacrificing people in P3 is necessarily the best choice. Has anyone (who killed Solarist last) done it? P3 lasts at least 2:15 and sometimes closer to 3 minutes--it's a "difficult" phase more than a "burn" phase. Sacrificing Pros: Less Spores Collapse of Night way less likely to wipe the raid Don't have to teach people how to avoid solar collapses as a team Less people to heal Less chance of an errant solar collapse gibbing someone Living Pros: Don't have to get through P1 and P2 with all battle rezzes Can save battle rezzes for mistakes More DPS overall (see below) More DPS means orbs die faster and therefore greater uptime on Solarist More DPS means lashers die faster and therefore greater uptime on Solarist Collapse of Night targets range, which if you can keep them all alive you don't need to clear spores for melee to DPS orbs People could presumably do a little damage or healing even if they devoted most their effort to moving out of collapses Assuming marked players and their babysitters do zero damage: If you can sac and rez, you net 2 DPS players' worth of damage for the duration of the Call. If you sac and can't rez, you net DPS until you hit double the duration of the Call, at which point you'd have been better off keeping the player alive. Finally, I think it's amusing how raids will say people hit by collapse are bad...and then use a P3 strategy that's driven by the idea that people are going to die to them. Edit: Here's Star Augur Timings, didn't feel like making a new post: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-R79gUJqgJtecnaEnlk8IzrmPIwDHl3lvT8QOf-S7kE/edit?usp=sharingTantreyetal5 2d
3d Grievous as a resto druid... What the actual... heck... Did a Upper Kara +13, a Lower Kara +12 and a NL+16 yesterday and everything was okay except grievous... That affix alone worth like 5 extra level of difficulty. Bosses and trash hit hard, sure, but when grievous is up and you are a resto druid you can be sure you will find yourself fighting 5 stacks of grievous on almost all your party before they are toped off. You planning to use your artifact spell or any other valuable CDs on a boss ability? Don't do it, keep these to top the grievous debuff. It doesn'T matter what you are fighting or what are the abilities your enemies are doing, all that matters is grievous. The dungeons are all about grievous. If you can crit your swiftmend, good job, you might be able to make the grievous stacks go away. If RNG isn't on your side, have fun fighting 5 stacks of grievous with regrowth spam here and there. Finaly, you are out of combat, you can let your hots top people so you can drink a bit to recover from all that regrowth spam, oh wait, nevermind, Grievous is still ticking. That affix is just stupid for healers relying on HoTs. The non-fun factor is real. At least if only grievous stacks would drop out of combat... Right now it's just way too overkill for HoT classes. I know we used to have it easy with overflowing but that thing wasn't even close to how disadvantageous grievous is. On my paladin I barely ever reach more than 2 stacks of grievous, on my resto druid I have to spend over 50% of my HPS fighting that debuff. I don't even call the dungeons by their name anymore, I simply call them Grievous+12, Grievous+16, Grievous+13...Boubadoo21 3d
3d Deciding on a pve/raiding class I locked a warrior to max which was satisfying at first but upon trying to obtain gear it became a hard grind. Where as some class would Excel above mine or choose instead to get into raids or dungeons. I am frustrated and looking to reroll a solid class for mainly pve and casual pvpBaykal6 3d
3d Healing M+ should be fun for healers I'm really enjoying the M+ system. There are classes that are 3 buttons until the 4th button procs. You get to play the game, but you can't really change the outcome based on what you do in the fight unless you screw it up. So, I went with Shaman heals because it is one of the deepest classes for flexibility and you have to be proactive as well as reactive. Even with that, sometimes I don't really have to think while I'm healing and that immersion is gone. M+ is an opportunity to learn a new style of healing every week. Last week I was running Echo of the Elements for all dungeons. This week, on hard fights, you need something to pull you out of a hole, so I am going with Cloudburst and wore armor with usable procs, and had to balance playing with lighter heals but half a dozen mini CDs and 2 game changers. If I stayed in my regular healing patterns I would have struggled all week. Instead I learned my class a little better. The affixes force you to get out of the box you are used to being in and experiment.Thinkweare9 3d
3d Gul'dan LFR Flames of Sargeras tank? As the title says, I have noticed that Flames of Sargeras will sometimes apply to tanks in normal or higher difficulties, but I have yet to run a LFR where it is applied to the tanks. If anyone knowledgeable knows if this is true or if a blue can be so kind to confirm this I'd be most grateful.Momomomo7 3d
3d Addons for Key Bindings? I've been getting more into raiding recently (Resto Druid), and I realize that click casting is a pain during raids. I've tried changing the key bindings using in game UI, but it's inconvenient for my alt characters. I was wondering if there is a specific addon for key bindings that can easily be switched on and off for raids and is (preferably) character specific. Thank you!Cotiane4 3d
3d Mythic Keystkne and dungeon quests I have a couple quests to do some mythic dungeons (court if stars for example) so i did a mythic+ CoS dungeon but i wasnt able to complete the quest. Can u enter a mythic keystone dungeon to complete a quest that asks for only mythic?Zoombawonga1 3d
3d healers ranked for mythic+ So I’m looking to make a healer alt and I will mainly be doing mythic plus. And I have not looked into any of the healers this expansion so I was wondering if some healers could give me a quick ranking of all the healers in a mythic plus setting and maybe some strengths and weaknesses Thanks in advance.Xandela7 3d
3d Violet Hold Bosses this week? 4-19-17 I dont see it on wowhead, which is usually where it's posted. Wondering does anyone know them yet.Morginor0 3d
3d 911ilvl resto shaman LF NH sales group 8/10M, with solid healing legendaries, looking for a Nh / H NH carry sales group. Can bring owns customers if its a byo system. Will work for off-realm gold, so any team is fineAragosa0 3d
3d Deserter Buff So, I queue'd for the scenario for the Azsuna Legion invasion. I got stuck with two people who were apparently from the same server, they must have queue'd together, they were from Frostmourne. Anyway, I was playing through most of the scenario and made it close to the end (I would assume) and one member of the group hadn't been doing anything. I saw them stand around or run around and not help with DPS at all. Apparently this person also happened to be group leader. Well guess what? When I asked them why they weren't doing anything they got mad and vote kicked me. Now I'm stuck with a 30 minute deserter buff and can't queue for another scenario. Exactly how is that fair? Edit : And for the record, if this were near the end of the invasion, exactly HOW, Blizzard, do you expect me to finish the invasion?Schraede12 3d
3d How do i return to the beginning of SoO??? So I decided to go for the new mount and get to the part where I have to go into Siege only to find out I cant figure out how to return to the very beginning of this stupid raid since I full cleared it this week already. this is annoying if I have to wait till next week to start this all over again. and if there is no way to get back to where I need to be then how do you do LFR version solo? or can you? I know you can with dragon soul but I don't recall seeing anyone you can talk to to solo que for SoO LFR. I just dont understand the point in putting me near the end with no way back to the start.the portals on the way out take you out of the raid and there is nothing near the docks or nothing.Särkhanvol6 3d
4d Keystone Question If I delete a keystone that came out of my weekly cache, will I be able to pick up a new +2?Cyrr3 4d
4d Cathedral of Night door glitch After clearing up to the second boss in CoN, our group wiped and tried to make it back into the room. Unfortunately, the door was closed and did not reopen. Our group tried walking out and in and it didn't work. Rather than reset the dungeon, everyone left, understandably. It was on mythic difficulty, if that has any significance. Please allow us to walk back in after a wipe. Please don't tell me we simply should not have wiped.Rakotah4 4d
4d How do you solo 25H Dark Animus? I went into Throne of Thunder for the first time yesterday because I enjoy soloing content two expansions back. Since I'm a mage doing content from the prior expansion is usually too much damage. To my question however, how in the world do you solo this guy? I tried maybe 20 pulls each doing things a bit differently. On one pull I even living bombed one add, immediately ice blocked, and then waited. All of the adds died except for a couple of the big ones, and I still died. The outgoing damage from the remaining adds was just ridiculous (melees for 100k+). Any advice from non-tank classes on how to solo this? I do not have much in the way of self-healing outside of blink.Zyzden13 4d
4d strongest dungeon specs? of all classes, what are some of the strongest specs for mythic dungeons? Leaning toward ret, DK, maybe rogue, and havoc. I can't find a current tier listArfoire0 4d
4d Is it Fine to Use PvP Gear in PvE So I've recently returned to PvP and realized that most of the gear that was dropping has a higher ilvl than gear that has dropped from normal/heroic EN. I'm not planning on doing mythic difficulty raids, I only plan on running casual normal/heroic raids or mythic+ dungeons. Would it be fine to use this gear in that case?Galemerick6 4d
4d soloing raids? is it possible to enter raids totally solo yet? i see people posting about soloing raids but, i was wondering if you still need to form a group? i suck at typing in general so normal raid content is too difficult for me but i still want to farm instances.Barebrelen7 4d