Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Nov 5 Mord's Learn2raid Community This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Join the Community I started in WoW, via the Community Feature: Battle.net Community (Cross Realm/Cross Faction Group: https://blizzard.com/invite/bWNkgF2Ke Alliance Learn2raid Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E4l0xsmZP?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde Learn2raid Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/7Xg79TeJM?region=US&faction=Horde Community Video Guides for Learn2Raid (Legion only) Emerald Nightmare Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMxEaKdoLc Trial of Valor Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS78mRperec Nighthold Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPeCnQSyKhA&list=PLP2xqcboFhzbBiKwro4aBliRGfUuh6F7Y Tomb of Sargeras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcm8v7W3zvI&list=PLP2xqcboFhzaL_QoSseWPPQg5zwcp95kHMordecaí1283 Nov 5
Jul 30 MDI All-Stars Team Selection Update The MDI All-Stars event at BlizzCon promises to be one of the most exciting moments in our extended rollout of Battle for Azeroth. To ensure the competitive integrity of the event, the WoW Esports team is disqualifying Gulch Trotters from the MDI All-Stars event. Two members of Gulch Trotters, the fourth-place finishers in the MDI competition, are no longer eligible to participate in WoW Esports events due to suspension for Terms of Use violations. Going into MDI All-Stars, teams are allowed a single substitution to keep the spirit of fair play. Because the team won’t have the required number of eligible players, Gulch Trotters will be replaced by Free Marsy at the MDI All-Stars exhibition. More information on the Mythic Dungeon Invitational All-Stars event, including schedule and format, will be released soon.Ornyx45 Jul 30
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
6m Legacy loot behavior for mount and pet drops I have a question on how the legacy loot system works for mount and pet drops. If I run let's say, Icecrown 25 man with 2 people, is the Invincible mount chance 1% between both people (effectively one chance), or do we each have an independent 1% chance at looting the mount (effectively two chances)? I hadn't really considered the latter before, but I did Throne of Thunder 25 man the other day and on Ji-Kun we each got 3 loot pieces and both got the Ji-Kun Hatchling pet, which I thought was odd, but maybe just a coincidence.Thalyndra1 6m
26m Timewalking BT Reliquary of Souls I am currently in the process of doing the insufferable experience of TW BT to get my DH Warglaive of Azzinoth transmog and after atleast 3 hours prior to getting to ROS we had hit a numerical block on the final head of the ROS that it did more damage then could be reasonably be healed. In short the ROS and probably some other bits of BT especially the trash could do with a nerf to improve the playability and speed it can be done with. This raid is out so infrequently asking people to learn mechanics and execute against them with the requisite numbers is patently unreasonable. Keep it reasoned and civil please.Berlinnetti8 26m
1h BT Timewalking Was So Bugged We Had to Cheat So, I have been waiting for some time for BT Timewalking to return so that I can xmog to my Warglaives that I had acquired unfortunately right after the last BT Timewalking. I join a group that is currently trying to figure out how to get past Reliquary because the trash is bugged and constantly respawns and makes killing the boss very very difficult. We were determined to finish the raid however we did not know how we were going to progress through Reliquary. Since we have a lot of Demon Hunters we decided to try the chain skip that DH's use to farm for warglaives in standard BT. We then successfully were able to jump up the chain and swapblast a warlock up the chain and eventually on a tiny corner swapblast the lock onto the platform of the den of delights. So long story short we had to resort to cheating through the raid in order to progress. You can do this so long as you have one DH and with a swapblaster and a little bit of patience. We are at this moment working on Mother Shahrazz and we will be finishing this raid and acquiring our much desired Warglaive xmog.Stormglaivez8 1h
1h Is it possible to enter level 70 BT? I was wondering if it was still possible to enter the level 70 version of Black Temple during the time walking event. I have 1/2 glaives on multiple characters that I would like to try to pair up before running the time walking version.Jwilber2 1h
2h What Classes not to bring to M+, & Y? Just curious, from everyone perspective going into last week my raider.io was 1510, I couldn't buy my way into a higher key in pugs at all. My score unchanged sadly I kept getting the same response from most player. Frost DKs don't bring anything to the group, so I just wanted to ask the community, what classes/spec would you not bring to a mythic+ and why? Please just keep it to 1-2 classes and use good examples, I'm hoping the clowns in charge at blizzard might take notice to a positive feedback on the negatives of classes and maybe, but most likely not help out and hand out some changes to bring a better balance to the m+ scene.Frostform9 2h
2h Next boss after M Zek My guild downed Mythic Zek last night (woo!). The next boss we should hit up I believe is Vectis. With increased gear/DPS at this point does that still hold true? Is Vectis the auto-next boss that we should do or would some argue Fetid?Vihoh4 2h
2h Fortified Teeming Explosive Next week we have the worst possible affix combo in the game. We can only hope the one part time M+ balance developer did the one thing he was meant for and adjusted this affix to not be complete disaster. Id bump this thread next week when it goes live but I know I wont have to. When people start the new week they will come running here to pray to Dev jesus to fix this abomination. Many of the M+ community has already mentally checked out of this week and opted to just get their one +10 and then just wait for it to be over with.Vaethos26 2h
2h Temple of Sethralis +2 Login Expect to easily clear a +2 Temple of Sethralis on my Rogue alt After explaining several times knots > snakes Dont stand in the green, face away for the blind Wipe twice A dps left, GG on a +2... Difficult enough just to have dps switch for lightning shield on 1st boss Lose interest in the game LogoutBrem10 2h
3h BC TW dungeons overtuned I see complaints about timewalking black temple being overtuned and buggy. The timewalking BC dungeons don't seem to be buggy, but they are overtuned. Not original BC hard, but harder than they should be. At the moment they probably aren't worth doing.Murdina8 3h
3h Black MOrass Timewalking I had joiend a Timewalking Black MOrass group and we were doing fine up until we got to the Second boss Temporus in which we got no matter how hard the DPS did there jobs and the healer healed me on my paladin (even after me trying to help with my healing CD's) I would get downed and wed get over whelmed with adds after the third time me and the 3 DPS bdisbanded out group to reform and get a new dungeon only to find out we got it again and had the same exact issue.Celticlore1 3h
4h M+ Cache Keystone is 4 below last week This is the second week in a row that my cache Keystone is only a +9. Why? My best last week was a +13 in time. My best the week before was +11 in time (and not in time). Both last week and the week before I have multiple 11s. My personal key ended on a 10 b/c i was helping guildies with their Monday night 10+ for the week. It would be nice to start with a 10 instead of a delete and run someone else's 11 to start the M+ week.Skafest2 4h
4h Raider io is good With raider io I can clearly see the disparity between players who don't do or push keys compared to those who do. Players with high raider io know most mechanics and even provide new tips on dungeons. I'm not against low raider io players but if you are struggling to complete a +10 so many weeks into the expansion especially after we have warfront gear and know the best classes to do mythics then you shouldn't cry about the addon. I carry friends with lower raider io as a tank and even they make mistakes when told what to do. The only way you can get that rating improved is to keep running lower keys till u know the dungeon perfectly. tl:dr git gudGwenchan30 4h
4h Black Temple Timwalking is completely broken. been stuck on reliquary for 2 hours, trash wont stop spawning.Allyssia3 4h
4h raider.io tears Browsing these forums you see so many posts about people being unhappy with the raider.io system, and how evil it is bla bla bla. So why don't people who are unhappy with it just don't use it? Why don't you start your own groups, and then invite however many pvp players with 0 dungeon experience, badly geared and specced characters with high ilvl, raiders that don't do m+, etc? Start your own keys, push to 10, and never have to worry about the big evil raider.io and the scourge it has become upon the poor innocent wow community. Wow, problem solved! You can push your keys no worries (after all, it's not you who is incapable of +10s, it's just the raider.io prejudice) , and the evil elitists can cackle in glee as they derive immense pleasure from their score (which they were carried to by their fotm class, spec, etc, since they are actually bad).Ineedmoneeyy22 4h
5h Noob's aren't the problem in Randoms Everyone just needs to take a chill pill. "Pull more" "Move, move, move" "Tank learn to play" "Healz you gotta keep up" Whole team wipes "You guys suck, tank you can't handle aggro? L2P" /leaves These experienced elitist players are the problem with randoms.Canidis2 5h
5h Bosses are too damn small Can someone at Blizz please scale up some of the bosses? Specifically Adderus, Aspix and Valyri. Each cyclone and cinderflame I just stand there squinting at the blur of spell effects that the boss is somewhere inside of until the cone hits me and I die. I don't know if they played it, but in Legion all the bosses were 25 feet tall and you could see what was happening, I think maybe for a reason?Hapablap19 5h
6h Black Temple Timewalking Relinquary Broken The gauntlet never stops after you start it, and waves of adds come through the first phase and it can't be healed through. The only way you get through it is if you get lucky and you don't get that many gauntlet adds. Phase 3 is an insane dps check because the aura deals half your health every few seconds. Eventually the raid runs out of healing cooldowns and dies. Really wish Blizzard would have tested this raid.Vem1 6h
7h necrotic change So just read that necrotic is going from magical to physical damage. Im curious from more experienced tanks how much of a effect they feel this is going to have.Felanda19 7h
8h LF GROUP for Black Temple Timewalking raid Looking for a group to run the Black Temple timewalking raid. I know all the fights and can tank if needed as I've raided the BC tier when it was current. I'll be available from 8:00AM CT - 2:00PM CT to raid. My ID is Pinz#11491. Thanks!Pinzen2 8h
10h fastest way to unlock siege and kings rest? i absolutely hate questing, and need to unlock these dungeons to unfortunately raise my raiderio score can someone give me a tldr on how to get them as fast as possible?Aieoz8 10h
11h Older dungeons remade to Mythic 5 man? Hi everyone, Just an idea that popped in my head. I went through Stratholme for my paladin mount quest and got a but nostalgic. I thought it'd be awesome if we had some of those classic older dungeons like Stratholme be remade with a mythic difficulty. Does this exist? I only started playing again a few months ago so I might've missed something. But I also wanted to see if others share my interest in this idea. Thanks.Turel1 11h
11h Classic Dungeons Mythic + Is there any player interest in getting Mythic+ versions of classic dungeons such as Scarlet Monastery, Stratholme, Scholomance, Shadowfang Keep, and The Deadmines?? The remaster of those dungeons (SFK being my favourite) was terrific, and it seems a waste to not have that excellent content accessible to players on a competitive level, such as timed runs. The content could be revisited via Timewalking at a later date, but the timewalking format is not without its limitations too- no Mythic+ in timewalking for example.Batlhazar0 11h
21h LF Group @BT Timewalking next week Hello, I am interested in joining a group to complete next weeks Black Temple Timewalking. I am familiar with all the fights/mechanics as I raided this tier at content. If your group has any openings for a friendly mage, please drop me a note either in game or through Bnet: Seer#11114 Thank you, SeerSeer1 21h
21h BT Timewalking event tomorrow Hello, I was just wondering about the Black Temple timewalking event that starts tomorrow. I have the two warglaives of azzinoth on my demon hunter and I just need to kill Illidan during the timewalking event in order to get the trasmog for my Demon Hunter. I have read that LFG was not available in this raid. I was wondering if someone knew if there have been changes to this because the event starts tomorrow and I don't wanna miss it and wait another three months.Angrywhopper2 21h
23h Legion Dungeons not in Dungeon Finder After following the Argus campaign, it finally brought me to the point where I need to complete the Seat of the Triumvirate dungeon. However, at the time, I had passed 110 and it was no long an option in the Dungeon Finder. I can't queue for it. I can't even make a Premade group and post it for others to join. It's not an available option anywhere. The ONLY way for me to complete this, is to find other people and then walk in the front door. I can select Wailing Caverns! But not newer content that I need to complete? Why is this dungeon not available through Dungeon Finder, at all?Cartoon6 23h
1d Keystone Conqueror: Season One So I just finished the last dungeon I needed this week to have every BFA dungeon completed in time for a 10 or higher key. I did not receive the achievement. Is this achieve not on live servers? Or is it similar to how the pvp achieves worked, where it won't come until the end of the season?Akbartheiiv3 1d
1d Let us mount indoors in legacy raids. So I'll have the motivation to do HLK 5x a week. Or even better let us tele straight to final boss.Siouxfall6 1d
1d Raider IO is Cancer Apparently being 2800 xp in arenas doesn't mean I have the awareness to do +10 key content. How the hell are people just coming back to the game going to accrue 1k raid io? It's extremely toxic for LFG, I get that you want to filter out bads but sometimes its kinda ridiculous.Conditionerx53 1d
1d Personal Loot, the Mythic Raid Killer Hello, The personal loot system for this expansion is making it hard to keep and recruit guild members. We are not an amazing guild but we try to progress mythic. If you are not 3-8 mythic, its a lot like LFR. People join and leave join and leave. Once they get their kill or loot, they are gone. Things like DKP, EPGP, and other systems helped with loyalty, but all of that is gone. This is not from the standpoint of not getting the loot i want, i have STACKS of loot. Is there a Master Loot system coming back anytime soon? Thanks!Urgent36 1d
1d MOTHER tank threat - high with no dmg/healing Hi everyone, My guild was running mythic uldir, and we were having an issue with tank threat. Never have before with our current tank team. I tank MOTHER, while our demon hunter tank heads over to the other room. I was having troubles keeping her on me (even to the point of her running over to the other side), so we had the demon hunter do no damage or act at all before going across. Despite that, he was keeping high threat. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tpkGzmxrAKJ4j2WQ/#fight=47&pins=0%24Separate%24%23909049%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24150130511.0.0.Monk%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240%5E0%24Separate%24%23a04D8A%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24151682779.0.0.DemonHunter%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240&type=threat There's a section of the logs where I highlighted when my co-tank (vengeance demon hunter) pulled the boss off me with minimal damage, and then after leaving through the barrier, pulled the boss again around 0:18, and swings at him at 20. On the 9th wipe, he did 2700 damage in total to the boss during the entire time frame (over a minute), no healing before encountering the adds across the barrier, and I barely managed to maintain threat. Is this a known bug? Or am I crazy?Solessa43 1d
1d Mythic uldir So when is the lockout gonna change for mythic? I don't have a good guild cause my server isn't that good and I can't spend money on a transfer. So i pug everything i do and play by myself. I joined a group that wasn't so great but stuck with it cause i just don't quit and give up like a lot of people not knowing that i would be locked out unless i was with that lead well now i cant get with that lead again and tbh i don't think that lead could push any further then Taloc. And I'm not that high on running my own group.Íllûsìøñ15 1d
1d Mythic plus dungeons So I’m kinda new to mythic plus dungeons and I want to know if there is lockout similar to raids? Like say I do a mythic 6 and get gear can I do another mythic 6 dungeon and loot the chest again? Also can I keep doing the same mythic plus dungeon on the same difficulty multiple times?Johnnyloko2 1d
1d What's my iLvl display as When I use the pre-made group finder, does it show the ilvl I am currently wearing, or the ilvl in my bags. If I put my highest ilvl stuff on, I show up as 366. If i put my best tanking gear on and the higher stuff is in my bags, I'm 364. If I put on that lower gear, will I show up as a 366 or 364? Why is this relevant? Well, if someone said "370+" and I was in an analogous situation. It would save me the trouble putting on my highest gear just to hopefully make it into the group, and then remembering to put on my best gear when I get there.Bär5 1d
1d Can't decide on Healer Good morning! So group of buddies and I decided to make a community to run M+ and Raids. Last night was our first try at Heroic Uldir. We only had 1.5 hours to play and downed Taloc, Mother, and Fetid. I ran this Shaman with some talent changes before each boss based on some forum feedback, Ancestral Guidance, and Icy Veins. I was always about 2-3k HPS behind the other healers (2 Monks, 2 Druids). I noticed some flaws in my gameplay for sure. Could have had more uptime on several abilities. My iLvl was also lower than the other healers as well. Anyways, I am struggling to decide if I want to keep playing the Shaman. I really enjoy their mechanics, but the stigma is that they don't bring alot to the table. I have always mained PvP, which is why I like RSham, but I also have a druid that I really like. I enjoy both Boomy more than Ele currently. I also have a priest and a monk, but their styles just don't suit me and I will be doing PvP too, so I like the variety that Shaman and Druid bring. Should I stick with Shaman and work out the kinks? Or should I focus on my druid? Thsi will be for M+, Raid, and Arena/RBG. Thanks!Toybox24 1d
1d Lady Vashj not dropping cores? so ive been killing adds on lady vashj for like 10 minutes now.. not a single mob was lootable for cores. anyone else having this problem? if so have you found a way around it?Glowstick14 1d
1d Cata ques is anyone else haveing trouble with Cata dungeon ques? alot of leavers and drops with next to no refill.Glevic1 1d
1d Opt out of LFR runs with downed bosses I just want a piece of transmog from the FIRST boss of the second uldir LFR wing. It drops from fetid. I have tried 3 times to get into it but every time get queued in with groups on Zul. Please Blizzard, give me a way of opting OUT of groups that are already partway through a run. Make there be some sort of incentive for being willing to join any group, fresh or partially run, and then nothing extra for opting for only a fresh run. I just want to fight the first boss, not the third boss over and over and over again.Kathanne23 1d
2d Mythic Butcher Solo I can't pull it off in unholy. Does blood with purgatory work or a ret pally with divine intervention?Weimar13 2d
2d Karazhan Chess pieces vanishing? Well I think this week is a scrub for my chess run. The pieces I control are vanishing starting with the king (after I had to dismiss to get out of the vehicle). Now the game wont finish and I cant reset it. :( I always hate this part anyway but its extra infuriating when it bugs out. This happen to anyone else or am I just lucky this week? hahaShilvy2 2d
2d Existential Crisis Achieve Needs Fixed This is just an insane achieve. Not only is the wording not correct on the achieve it's a monster to get in the worst ways. We did so many many pulls. We never got it. I did learn... My fat moonkin body is not my actual body and will hide orbs from me. RNG is a pain. And on achievement should rely on 'sure hope you don't get mind controlled and he transitions so that you don't touch your own orbs... I understand that achievements should feel like just that... achievements but this? Reading people needing to take 100+ tries, I don't even know how many we took. I don't like to think about it. And I know this last bit is on me but my memory is !@#$. There's no way to tell your orbs apart. The way it's written would be lovely, the way it is is awful. Please make this less torture. And do not, please do not, go 'well some people have it and I don't want to rob them' because no one i talked to enjoyed getting it in the least. I'm sure we'll get it, I'm sure we'll drag our corpses and hate this game because we did it, but please don't torture people with RNG achievements.Kyokenbyo3 2d
2d My Feedback about Raid sets in BfA Hi everyone. At first I just want to say that I'm not a hardcore WoW player. I don't do Mythic Raids or high level pvp but I think I can say something about the topic once I play a good amount of hours every week through the various expansions of the game and I've already done hardcore in other games. I believe that the change from one set for each class to one set for each armor type have more positive points than negative. In an art design perspecive it's a lot more easy for artist to create something that "vibrate" with the raid theme instead of a diferent art for each class. I remember farming my warlock tier 14 set in Pandaria and look at it and think "I look more like a shadow priest". Tier 15 in MoP had a demo felling but must for Destro Locks. So now the Uldir sets sure don't reflect any class but give you the felling of "wearing the armor of the former resident/workers of the facility" or in my case "these are the vestments of those magical/intellectual agents who lived here and the residual power of it is that empowers me" regardless of your cloth-class. On the orther hand the azerite system ended up removing that interesting mechanic of bonus abilities for have a certain number of set pieces. But I can't blame this because of the change in the number of set but to the azerite system (which could be a mess if you had both traits and set bonus). If WoW never had azerite armor it would still possible to operate with a raid set for each armor type, the only thing to be done is to each classe get a diferent set bonus. My second main reason to support the change is for transmog collection. It's easier to get the other sets (that aren't your main's armor type) because you can run the raid with more than one alt (in my case I'm farming the leather set with a rogue and DH). I understand the argument that now you can't differentiate a warrior from a DK by theirs amor sets but for me it's not a big deal once you still can differentiate the dificulty of the armor set which is what real values the player. Not to mention that I love the "uniform" view of people running around with similar transmogs. Like when you see several plate characters but one among them have cooler shoulders and helm to flaunt (feels like this one is the "capitan" of the others) With all that said I don't see people complaning that much about the current set system but I felt that I could give my opinion anyway. I imagine some will disagree and others might have more deep thoughts but that's what I think. Thanks everyone. All the best.Nicksy3 2d
2d Uldir needs a skip quest Uldir needs a way to skip the first 5, so you can just go ahead to zul/mythrax/ghuun. The layout of the instance would make this super easy too, wonder why there isn't one.Araxë0 2d
2d Soloing Shado Pan Monastery with Warlock. I need some help, tips, suggestions; anything anyone can give me to help me through soloing through the monastery with my warlock please. Thank you!Shadowgate2 2d
2d Legion Raids Soloable? Can any of them be solod on lock or rogue?Crookedmán4 2d
2d LFG Kick function kind of a rant, but also a complaint about the LFG Kick function i may stand alone on this issue but i may not It seems to me that more often than not, this system of giving players the ability of booting people from runs/instances/whichever is abused far more than it is worth even having. i was in an island expedition and playing as per custom when the other 2 players ran off and left me behind to fight off a handful of mobs during which i ended up dying and respawning. to which the other two ended up complaining about teamwork and such, EVEN THOUGH they ran off and left me behind. Then they kicked me even though i was actively working and mining azerite and such and never once did i stop and just afk or whatever to make it even WORSE i got the "deserter" debuff of which caused me to have 30 minutes of wasted time which ended up causing me to log out and quit the game out of disgust and annoyance. I've been playing this game since 2004, but throughout the years of seeing the vote kick system, i've witnessed it being abused far far more than it is used as intended there really needs to be an overhaul of this kick feature and or better yet, just an outright removal of it completely sheesh.....srsly thoughScaarr8 2d
2d Decline in Mythic + Runs? Hi All, I saw a statistic a few weeks back about the number of M+ runs completed each week. I can't seem to find this again.. Does anyone know where it is available? Checked Raider.io and Mythic+ Website etc. I feel as if there are so few high keys going on at the moment. Keen to push a bit this week but finding a key +12 and up is so rare. I will push my own but I just keep getting the same dungeons over and over sometimes. Any thoughts? Is the Mythic+ Community burning out? - Grumpsey.Grumpsey5 2d