Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Aug 19 Mord's Learn2raid Community Events Why I started #Learn2Raid for World of Warcraft This Is For The Players Who Want To Raid But Cant Because Reasons [i]If you are someone who wants to try this raiding thing but gets turned off by the vocal minority of Raiders in this game, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who just wants to raid in a low-pressure group that cares more about killing bosses and having a good time, then this thread is for you. If you are someone who wants to LEARN to raid without being berated for low dps, low awareness, etc., then this thread is for you. If you have Autism or any other disability that would keep you out of PuGs in LFG do not be afraid of joining this group. I'm diagnosed with Developmental Dyspraxia and other developmental disabilities and a panic disorder and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have difficulties others take very light, especially when it comes to learning new things. I know for a fact, everyone learns differently. Every group I lead is different. I don't lead carry runs, I can't promise kills but what I can promise is you will experience a judgement-free raiding environment and you will learn how to do many things in Raids. I'm not perfect at how to lead but I do my best at helping people overcome barriers. This is for beginners, players with disabilities, and anyone else who wants to help people get into raiding and move past LFR. How to Sign up Character name Server Class Item Level Horde or Alliance event Date of Event Who to Contact in Game to get an invite to Raid? IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME ADD MY BATTLETAG: MEIRA#1501 CURSE ID: MCCRAYJUSTIN167 I use the Curse App for Voice and Text Communication. Mord's Learn2Raid is the name of my server. Community Event Schedule: Upcoming Events: Friday 6/9/2017 4pm- 7pm Pacific: Alliance raid, Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold Normal Saturday 6/10/2017 4pm-7pm Pacific: Horde raid, Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold Normal Sunday 6/11/2017 4pm-7pm Pacific: Alliance and Horde Raid Trial of Valor Normal (Alliance first then Horde) [u]Need more Raiding help? ... ... ...Mordecaí1253 Aug 19
Nov 19, 2014 Raid Lockout Systems Lockouts at a Glance Raid lockouts limit the number of times a character can kill a boss in a week for a chance at obtaining loot from that boss. Throughout the years, different raid lockout systems have been used, and multiple systems exist in the game depending on the system used at the time a raid was introduced. To check your current raid lockouts press your ‘O’ key in-game, select the Raid tab, and click on Raid Info in the upper right. This will display your current lockouts, and time left until they reset. There are three types of raid lockouts used in the game. Loot-based Lockout Used for: All Raid Finder raids, Siege of Orgrimmar Normal/Heroic, Warlords raids Normal/Heroic. You can kill a boss as many times per week as you like, but only loot it once per difficulty. Anyone can join anyone’s instance. Bosses are never locked to you, and you can always go back and kill them later even if you’ve skipped them by joining a group that had progressed further. Raid sizes can be anywhere from 10 to 30 players, and difficulty automatically scales to match. Flexible Boss-based Lockout Used for: Normal difficulty raids from Wrath of the Lich King through Throne of Thunder. You can only kill a boss once per week, and you may not enter an instance where a boss is alive that you have already defeated that week. You can move from group to group during a week as long as you’re joining instances that don’t have bosses alive you’ve already killed. If you enter an instance that is more progressed than your own and get saved to it, you will be locked to all prior bosses. You can move between 10 and 25 raid size, given these constraints. Strict Instance-based Lockout Used for: All classic raids (Molten Core through Sunwell), Heroic difficulty of Wrath of the Lich King raids through Throne of Thunder, and all Mythic difficulty raids. Progress is tied to a fixed instance ID. Once tied to an instance ID, you may not enter any other versions of that raid of that difficulty until your raid lock resets. If other players complete that instance while you are absent, the instance will be empty for you as well, because progress is tied to the instance, and not your character. You may not switch between 10-player and 25-player raid size once locked to one size or the other (does not apply to Mythic which is 20-player only).Bashiok0 Nov 19, 2014
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Dungeons and Raids forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss raids and dungeons with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
6m NA Horde M+ Discord Repost from MMOChamp and the official Wowhead Discord Page Not my server, posting for visiblity. ...Wheyd4 6m
13m Tanks need Brought Down All Tanks in pvp/wpvp environments Needs a damage nerf... its Really rediculous that you see everyone running a tank Just cause they are unstoppable forces that do tons of damage. if you would just nerf overall damage and increase threat would be Just fine they are *Tanks* not a dps classTòasty21 13m
18m Strong M+ classes? Mostly looking for ranged classes but interested in melee too. I'm sick of M+ on my priest being such a pita and looking for a non sandbag class.Dithus7 18m
24m M+ Keystone Loot I've done roughly 20 keystones on this character this week between Tuesday and today (Monday). I have so far gained 3 item levels going from 912-915, some of which was from doing the Normal ToS pug. Every keystone I did was between 8-10, a few 5's, but overall every single one was a high level keystone. 2-3 "chests" consistently, but never actually getting viable loot. The change to make Mythic+ drop LESS loot makes it incredibly difficult to want to continue. Especially considering that's my only way of actually progressing when I'm locked to raid or not raiding. If this was the prior loot system, those 20 keystones that I did between 8-10 would have gotten me to at least 920-225, but instead I'm still 915 with nothing to show for all the work I've done this week. That change was the least thought out and most unintelligent thing Blizzard could have possibly done, and it needs to be reverted for the sake of the M+ community. It's hard enough finding a group as it is because of my "low M+ score", and carrying people through to a 2-3 chest run is draining - getting nothing out of it is even more disheartening.Limitations7 24m
34m Mythic0 REALLY needs to be in LFD I'm not buying the counter arguments anymore. Last night all I wanted to do was a +2 dungeon I had the key for. Instead of just queuing and waiting I had to setup my own group. Deal with people leaving. Leaving in the middle of the game (I don't care) but then I couldn't get out of the freaking Cos dungeon and had to hearth. Re-enteres and then had to hearth again because I didn't reset the dungeon. The whole night was wasted. I don't want to deal with this when I'm playing. When I queue for heroics I don't have to worry about any of this. To be clear, regular mythic not the mythic + should be in LFD. The +2 bs I went through last night is a whole other problem You mythic raiders don't run regular mythics. Be honest. Putting mythic0 in LFD won't call for a nerf. Mythic0 is not that hard. And anyone who complains about shouldn't queue for them. Content shouldn't be needed because one option is too hard for a vocal set of players. This isn't like cata when all heroics were harder. Then there was no choice. Pre-made group finder sucks all around. I wish they would change something.Scrilla21 34m
1h M+8 SoT So today I tried to do +8 SoT but the second boss is completely ridiculous. I am a healer, and I get disorientated for 3 seconds, followed by getting hit by a lava plum or disorientated into one of the trap stuns, and than everyone else dies. I either suck and don't know how to survive that mechanic, or he is to powerful. (If we have to kick the birds disorient every single time and never miss one that's impossible in pugs lol)Unmend3 1h
2h Why can't I find anyone for MC(molten core)? I've asked in general chat in stormwind and molten core, no one is doing MC and i want to just run MC for my tier 1 set, any ideas?Juanis8 2h
4h When You Don't Loot Your Keystone Chest I will end up missing 3 weeks of being able to log into wow due to the holidays. I will not be able to loot the chest on Tuesday the 20th but it will have something in it as I have already run some mythic+. Because we can't loot our weekly chest with the legion app everything will sit all week in it. What happens Tuesday the 27th? Does the chest empty itself and I lose all unlooted items? Will I be able to get my Tuesday 20th loot a few weeks later when I can log on again? Has anyone tested this out already or is there some posted info about it? A quick Google was not helpful. EDIT: To update. I came back from my vacation and loot was waiting for me in my order hall chest. I got a new key of the correct level and a piece of loot from my keystones 3 weeks ago. The resets and empty weeks did not wipe out my rewards.Amavêra6 4h
6h Keystone Depleted or Not? Had a +11 stone and group didn't get past trash before they gave up. The stone does not say depleted. So I can simply make a new group and start the key again?Kovár2 6h
9h Servant's Quarters karazhan if i killed the Rare in Karazhan this week as i look in my raid info it says no bosses have been killed because i didn't kill any besides the rare so it not being a technical boss....can i reset the raid and kill the rare over and over? also the rares name is Hyakiss the lurker.Wærrior0 9h
14h Seat of the Triunvirate overtuned I tried to do a mythic plus 14 on this dungeon but the dificulty of this dungeons is overwhelming, i know there are new mechanics that we need to learn and we did learned some of them, but the dungeons feel so hard, i manage to clear an arcway 17 an it was so much easy than this. The time given to complete the dungeons is way to short, we stayed for 2 hours and we only reached third boss, we had to quit there because someone needed to leave. This dungeon needs a rebalance asap.Ojoverde5 14h
15h The Emerald Nightmare: In Nightmares The Goals for this quest are to get the Deathglare Iris from Il'gynoth and the horn from Xavius. I have the quest tracked, and despite moving through the raid on normal, neither of the items actually dropped from either of the bosses. Is the drop rate not 100%, and if that's the case do I have to wait an entire week just to try again to complete balance of power?Fezilzart2 15h
15h Mythic+ base iLevel - Solutions exist Ion believes (interview) that Mythic+ iLevel deserves to be significantly below raiding due to the fact that the effort required to form a raid is more significant than forming a mythic+ team. This rationale is incorrect and we shouldn't just accept it as a truth. Ion needs to be corrected in this false generalization for the game's best interest. Forming a decent high level Mythic+ team with the right comp and people that can deal with combinations of affixes can be just as challenging as setting a raid night event in the guild calendar and then sending out mass invites when it is raid-time. If Blizzard feels there should be a significant gap between high-level mythic+ and Normal/Heroic raiding due to "scheduling and organization" effort then make the mythic+ rewards require a more stringent measures of success. If Ion is concerned about Mythic+ farming, then allow the player's Seal of Fate only be used for a higher level gear drop when repeated (i.e. lock the dungeon out like normal dungeons are locked). I don't know the right solution, but surely one can be found. Mythic+ had the potential of being a game-changer for player group participation. Now, most do their weekly mythic+ and they are done (at least in my guild that is how it is done). There is no incentive to run high level Mythic+ more than once due to the lack of progression incentive constrained by limited player game time.Novel4 15h
17h LF KJ Heroic Carry (Ally) My main is 925 DPS/ 928 Tank Frost/Blood DK. I dont need much of a carry I know all the fights and I am very experienced Raider. My Helya AotC and Guldan were both earned with my old guild. Mostly, my schedule really sucks for raiding and had no luck finding a Guild that will get a KJ kill anytime soon. I am recently back from a 4 month break and find myself without a chair as most guilds have Tanks set in stone already. I can and will pull over a million DPS and I know the mechanics. A KJ Aotc will make it a million times easier to get into pugs. Can someone gimme a price, please. Thanks Edit: Would prefer a full run but just KJ will do. I can also Tank for as many bosses as needed even KJ.Spartan0 17h
18h When is ToS ending? Anyone know when Antorus is coming out and ToS is going to be finished? Trying to plan a schedule for my guild, thanks.Metoprolol7 18h
19h Heroic KJ bugged We were on progression last night then randomly on one pull, during intermission 1 one of the adds that Velen is keeping back appeared on the platform. Next pull the same thing happened but with 2 adds. After that, none. Was amusing making some people think it was a new mechanic... But wondering if it's happened to anyone else?Gira5 19h
1d Triumvirate keystone didn't register This morning I ran with a group a +15 triumvirate that we failed due to learning curve and we decided after to do a +14 in time. We noticed that it was not registered in the leader board for some reasons.. Is it a known bug ? We are kinda sad about not seeing our results after having it completed with one minute left. as you can see the 15 did register but not the 14... we were wondering why? SKSkwin6 1d
1d Loot question Say I'm trying to get tier pants and there's 6 items on the bosses loot table for heal spec and 2 items on the loot table for dps spec. Do I have a better chance of getting tier on personal/bonus roll if I select DPS?Twilightcult1 1d
1d The Cod Squad - Dungeon running team for all! Good day all, My name is Cod and I am a part of the Convert to Raid community on Aerie Peak. I have created a dungeon running community to help people experience dungeons in a positive and helpful environment. Who we are: The Cod Squad is a group / dungeon running team that will be running in Legion and beyond. Our team is based off of a couple of principles: This group is for everyone. From “beginners” to “experts” Horde and Alliance We will wipe, we will try again, we will win Positivity and friendships are required This group is not just about completing Mythics and Mythic+ dungeons. This group is about enjoying dungeons, group content and other activities with friends. Nothing is as awesome as killing internet dragons with your friends. Nothing feels as empty as joining a random dungeon and having a great run…but then just looting the last boss and dropping group. I want to put back the feels into running dungeons. We also make some promises: We will never ask you to change your class or spec We will never link DPS logs in runs We will never link HPS logs in runs We will never say “You can’t” You will never get yelled at You will never be asked about your iLevel You will never be told you cannot go based on ranged / melee I promise you that if I hear of any of this happening…it will be stopped immediate and the member who violated to rule talked with. Requirements to join: Right now The Cod Squad is up in running on Aerie Peak server as a part of the Convert to Raid Guild. The best thing about my group is that you DO NOT have to server transfer. Everything can be run though using people’s Real ID’s. Here are the requirements to join: Have a max level toon Be willing to learn Be patient Have Discord (Mic recommended) That’s it. No silly ilevel requirements, no DPS requirements, heal requirements, etc. This group is for everyone! We want to help you with your group content needs! There are also no time requirements. You do not have to sign up for times to do activities. You are not obligated to do X amount of runs in Y time. We run when you need us. Now…that doesn’t mean we run 24/7….but we can usually get someone into runs pretty quickly. As we grow…so do the times we run. But I expect that after spending some time with us…you will want to keep doing things with us. How to Join: There are a couple of ways to get yourself into our great group…and it all starts with having a small conversation with me. Here are the many ways to get in touch with me: Real ID: Captcodfish#1784 (fills up quick so also add me on these...) Twitter: @gamingwithcod Discord: CaptainCodfish#4029 Every member of my team gets a one-on-one with me so I can make sure we are on the same page. I like talking with people and hearing people get excited about what we are doing. I like to keep this personal touch….I think it helps people feel like we are more friendly / more like a home than a group of randoms. At the end of the meeting I welcome you to our family. Cod Squad Goals: I have set some personal goals for our team. Some that are really hard and some that are pretty easy. For Legion here are a couple of major goals: To become your preferred method of finding Mythic and Mythic + dungeons To help people with any group content (WQ, Profession quest, Artifact, etc ) To help people get attuned for Karazhan To help people experience Karazhan in a positive environment Those are some of the major goals we are trying to complete. I also will spend as much time as I can recruiting, reaching out and talking with people who feel like they cannot find groups for dungeon content. I truly believe in leave no player behind. No…we may not be running +5 +6 +7 runs right now….but we will make sure that everyone has a chance to experience end game dungeon content. So. Raiders, non raiders, beginners, experts, anyone who wants to belong to a family style dungeon running group….we are here and we want to help. #leavenoplayerbehindIroncod263 1d
1d Advice for M Harjatan? TL;DR - We just transferred to Tich. We lost a fair amount of people during the transfer so a non-mythic-raiding sister guild offered to fill whatever spots we had. We didn't expect to go into mythic this week, and although it wasn't a guild group we were able to go in and get a boss kill. Killed Goroth pretty quick. Went to Harjatan and ended up hitting the enrage. I can't imagine our damage is that low. Any suggestion as to what we could change going forward? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Bv1d7xJ3XnGKkhZq/Hälö4 1d
1d ToS dps requirement? What's a good dps for Normal and Heroic ToS?Corek24 1d
1d Mythic dungeons Allow us to queue mythic dungeons!Blace5 1d
1d Demons getting unsummoned - Avatar Phase 2 I noticed whenever I do Avatar on Normal, my demon is gone when I fall through the floor and have to re-summon him after I land, is this intended? I don't remember this happening on LFR.Grindolain3 1d
1d I want to get into Mythic+, dos and don'ts? Just got back into the game since launch. I figured it would be a good way to catch-up with stuff because of 7.3 and Argus. I am now ilvl 923 with two defensive legendaries, artifact trait at 60, mediocre trinkets, and no tier piece at all. I completed all legion dungeons at mythic 0 but never really progressed to +. Is there any more to it than, proper positioning, spell awareness, and interrupt priorities? Oh and I play a Hunter.Joker7 1d
1d Old player coming back need help with raids Hey been running raids in BC. And wotlk.lrft the game after wotlk and decided to come back a week ago. Actually planning on starting a raid roster for legion. Planning on being mt and RL. I need to get up to date in the new stuff. Is it still 10/25 man raids ? Fastest way to gear up? Dungeons /heroics?? What stats would a pally tank be looking for ? Versatility and mastery 50/50? Should I run the first raids Emerald/valor/nighthold? What are the normal group comps? 2 tank 3 heal's 5 dps ? Any other infos would be much appreciatedCowtank2 1d
1d NPC won't appear in vanilla raid so I am trying to run ruins of ahnqiraj for the jagged obsidian shield recipe, which Lieutenant general Andorov is supposed to sell for me. According to wowhead, after you kill the first boss, (which is Kurinnaxx), he is supposed to appear, but he doesn't. nothing happens. please help?Shadoburst4 1d
1d Seat of the Triumvirate Feedback Hey Blizz, First off the instance is by far my favorite one. Lots of mechanics, literally like a mini raid. It is definitely not as overtuned as Cathedral was at the beginning, however, there are a few things that definitely needs to be tuned down. The blobs that add a debuff that stacks is extremely overtuned. I'm 941 tank with stam trinket (7.8 mil health) and through all my mitigation, they one shot me (unless I use magic bop or bubble to get rid of stacks). Definitely it's something that we need to kite out, but the damage is unforgivable even for a +10-13 on a non-fortified week. The 3rd boss is highly overtuned compared to the other 3 bosses. The health pool (even though is tyrannical) on the 2 guys that cast the shield is a bit much. Even if people switch right away I've seen DPS that just can't make the DPS check. Even on a 11 when they are 930+ equipped. These are my opinions on the instance. Otherwise, at the moment, this is definitely my favorite instance and I've been sniping keys like crazy on it.Azýth8 1d
1d Seat of the Triumvirate This dungeon was an extreme letdown, in my opinion. I see this massive structure in Mac'aree called "Seat of the Triumvirate", and I thought that this was going to be a large indoor dungeon because of how much space it took up in the outdoor zone. It was 3 bosses outside, and 1 inside. L'ure the Naaru's room was very tiny, even claustrophobic. This character was very hyped up by the questline leading up to this, and this arena/fight was very anti-climactic. It felt like we stormed a palace, only killed its gardeners, and fought the owner in their garage and left.Intentiònal17 1d
1d Desolate Host Bug on Heroic and Mythic Twice last night, while on M DH prog, it seemed to my raid team that I was in a different part of the instance. However, on my screen I was at DH. The first time, I couldn't click to go to the spirit realm so I ran out of the room to "reset", no luck, tried to die, couldn't, so hearthed to Dalaran. Once I flew back I couldn't enter the instance to I restarted my game and all seemed well. About an hour later, when I was to stay in the corporeal realm, I couldn't target any players to heal, even though I could heal myself (using my healing addon) and again my raid team said I as at Sisters, not at DH. It happened to another player when we were doing farm DH a few weeks back. It seems you need to leave the instance and restart the game - which is a bit of a hassle. Has anyone else experienced this bug?Kihí0 1d
1d Tanks Looking for what you guys think is the easiest tank to learn/play after the Bear tank? Been told Brew is the hardest lol.Trollybeary22 1d
2d Mythic + Weekly Loot for alts. So I have kind of made a planner for every week to make sure some of my alts get a certain key level in so they have a shot at some decent weekly loot. I've seen some tables based on how high the key is the better the loot etc. I was wondering what ilvls are good for each key level?, so far I've been basing it on the loot you get for finishing the dungeon not the weekly. (e.g. A level 6 keystone gives me 900 loot for finishing so I will use my alts that are ilvl 900). I'm sure some people might say you can be a bit lower for ilvl but I don't really have my alts mastered so idk. What do you guys think is a good ilvl for each keystone from +2 to +10? Just kinda curious, I know once the 2nd and 3rd affix come into play there is most likely going to be a ilvl increase so let me know what you think of this list so far if it needs changes. (Key Level, Completion Loot, Weekly Chest Loot, Alt's Ilvl) +2 890 905 - 880 +3 890 910 - 885 +4 895 915 - 890 +5 895 920 - 895 +6 900 920 - 900 +7 900 925 - 905 +8 905 925 - 905 +9 905 930 = 910 +10 910 935 - 915Ikarus2 2d
2d Mythic+ Leeching This is a "new" issue that I've been encountering ever since the release of 7.2.5. Leeching is when someone joins your group with the intention of not being there to finish it with you. They will join, request a summon or just show up. Saying nothing, they'll begin the key with you, but use no consumables or cooldowns. They will be with the group up till the first boss, after that dies they will randomly "disconnect" from the game, and you will not see them again. This effectively gives them a free "end of week" chest if your group manages to complete the keystone without the leech. Of roughly 6 keys that I completed today, 4 of them had leeches and we were forced to 4 man the run. Granted this wasn't an issue, I was able to 1-2 chest most of them, but the weekly 10 was completely ruined by the leech and we missed the timer by a long shot. Not only does this ruin my M+ score and my ability to join groups in the future, but I have to either let the keystone deplete and degrade or finish the run and get the gear that I intended to get in the first place. Can we please fix this? I understand that it can be abused by a$$hole group leaders (of which I have ran into many) that will remove you from the group before the final boss or whatever, but the leeching needs to be handled in some way shape or form. This is getting out of hand.Limitations15 2d
2d Dream change to LFG tool part 2&3 2 a short pause on group the queue. something that takes you out for maybe a max of 5 minutes with out kicking you out completely. When the queues are long there is nothing more frustrating than some RL thing that must be dealt with, gone only briefly to find you have to start over. 3 those wanting to complete the world quests to be able to LFG for groups with similiar interests. and not have to go through multilple grroups to get one also willing to do the questImme0 2d
2d dream change to the LFG tool part 1 leveling could be fun if we had an old world custom group tab to post garrison vendors, older raids and such for those of us who would like to do them as we level. It would make leveling more fun and less choreImme0 2d
2d Legion Dungeon Solo'ing Why do I not get any loot while solo'ing Legion dungeons?Geemo18 2d
2d Timewalker Gear Is it beneficial to have tier sets of that weeks Timewalker Event? I'm curious if anyone has some insight to share on the topic. For instance, if it's Wrath of the Lich King timewalker event, would it provide any significant benefit for me to have the Icecrown Citadel tier set/trinkets? If you do this, does the item level of those items stay unchanged when in the timewalker dungeon; as in, would they be above the set ilvl limit you would either-wise be placed at?Duskz3 2d
2d More Dark Fissures for Seat please. Got into a group where two DPS went off and got one while the rest of the group went with the tank. I'm now 3/4 and locked out of the dungeon. Maybe add like 6 fissures or something? Lamo potatoeBenefactis2 2d
2d Only the patient achievement Would there be anyone willing to help me do the majordomo achievement only the patient. I will be on later tonight would appreciate if it's someone who knows what to doStyling3 2d
2d Tank kicked for tanking So I was tanking the Bloodmaul mines and we killed the first boss to the left but instead of running back and going to the elemental boss I like to just kill the boar and slagma but when I started fighting slagma and i was removed from the group. Just because i did not run back. Has this happened to you or something similar, also do you believe i deserved to be kicked? Seems like people are being kicked for some stupid reason that don't even make sense.Heartcrest9 2d
2d can I bypass the blasted furnace in BRF? It is nearly impossible to find a priest or rogue to finish that raid unless you are that priest. i know they made bosses in the past optional.Wakeupwendy0 2d
2d Bug with Min ilvl so my sheet and armory says im 930 equipped. i have no higher Ilvl gear in bags or bank, but i cant make a 930 min Ilvl dungeon for keystones. It only lets me do 928. is there something im missing?Droxis3 2d
3d Cathedral Dungeon Set Problem The Cathedral of Endless Night bosses and trash drop unique sets of gear for each class of armor wearer (cloth, leather, etc). The bosses drop all pieces except one which is dropped from a random rare boss or trash mob, but the drop rate is insanely low. These pieces are generally BOE, but I have NEVER in the dozens of times I have run this dungeon seen even one piece of this set gear drop. Nor have I seen the pieces show up on the AH. Please increase the drop rate of the BOE components of the dungeon sets. I have been so many times in the Cathedral that I'm on a first name basis with the bosses. Please modify the drop rate.Maltharius3 3d
3d Visibility issues in Seat of the Triumvirate There are two mechanics in this instance that suffer from severe visiblity issues. The Voidtrap on Saprish can be very hard to see. Faint purple on a floor that's already kind of purple? Not the most visible thing. Making them brighter would help a LOT. L'ura's Fragment of Despair, the thing that appears on the ground and has to be soaked. From videos I've watched, it's a faint puple circle with a swirly/pillar type effect coming out of the middle. But after having done the dungeon four times, both I and multiple people I've run with have issues seeing it. I've not once *seen* it when doing the fight, whereas others could see it clear as day. They would be standing in it and I still couldn't see it. Fragment of Despair has massive visiblity issues with every group I've run it with. Faint dark purple circles in a dark purple room where the camera distance is already compromised due to how small it is... not the brightest of choices. Literally.Astraeus0 3d
3d Seat Art and ground effect Is blizzard art team angry at us or something? second boss: thin blue circle of instant death (well, 5 sec stun with a 15 tyrannical boss is pretty much instant death) spawning randomly accross a room in a dungeon filled with blue/purple art asset... pretty hard to see. last boss: thin purple soak of instant-wipe if you miss soak one of them. nevermind that the spot can actually be covered by the pitch-black gooey stuff that drop upon a small add death. After mistress/maiden (particularly if you are color blind) in ToS... is the art team angry for something or is actually see'ing the mechanic amongst all the other art asset a new form of challenge?Vlirg1 3d
3d Reg Mythic +0 Dungeons Feeling Like Mythic +6 Why does it seem as if a normal mythic is just as hard as a mythic + 6? I am IL 912 on my DK and I am getting destroyed. I have great heals and decent DPS. We have downed all of the Dungeon bosses on Neths Lair and when we get to the last boss, we are all getting destroyed. Please tell me What is going on with Mythic 0 ? This is getting Frustrated?Odyssei7 3d
3d Help understanding H-ToS kill lockouts Hi all! My team raids 2 nights a week and we're trying to maximize our time spent in Heroic ToS on progression, skipping bosses we no longer need loot from. We have unlocked the 'hard skip' that allows you to go straight down to Maiden after killing Goroth. We would like a few more Maiden kills, but we don't need Avatar or Goroth anymore. The question I need hard data on is this: - If we switch in an alt to kill only Avatar, if we light up that lockout, will Goroth, Maiden, and Avatar all be down? I was under the impression that lockouts worked linearly, in that if you require a boss to kill another boss, if you kill the later boss only, it will pre-clear all required bosses leading up to it. Please confirm the above, or present a solution to our need. Also if anything is unclear, please let me know and I'll clarify the best I can.Starien5 3d
3d Help - Camera getting squeezed in ToS I've entered the script to allow me to zoom out to max, but i'm still getting pinched in several ToS fights. When I watch raid streams the view is so much wider than I can get in-game. On sisters for example I can see the whole floor on streams, but when i'm in game I can't even come close the the amount of real estate I can see. Can someone explain this? Am I doing something wrong? I usually kep my camera at like 45 deg. Maybe I just haven't found the camera angle sweet spot yet to give me a bigger view but its frustrating.Uubergoober1 3d