Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

4d Glory of the legion hero Anyone wanna start this up? Glory of the legion hero achievement for appearance/mountGeistkick1 4d
4d Level 80 Raiding/Twink PvP(herald) I am looking for, or looking to form, a level/expac specific raiding/twink guild. (will form one if i get a few like minded people and cant find a suitable one). Server/class i'm not bothered with, i can sort myself anywhere, but i am starting a (soon to be 80) druid on Khaz'Goroth (oceanic). looking mostly to run WotLK endgame raids/meta achievements, Herald of the Titans etc.(Which i have done), post here or add Battletag: B1kki#6688 or discord 06Cursed06#6190 (case sensitive)Thrallish0 4d
4d Questions about vanilla dungeons Hey all! I figured I'd ask here since GD is full of trolls. I have some legitimate questions pertaining to vanilla dungeons, mostly about the layout of them. Now I started in early BC, so I *was* around for all of them before they got revamped, but my memory is terrible and I need a refresher. What dungeons in live WoW right now still have the same layout and bosses as before? Like, obviously places like Scholo are changed so much they arent even recognizable, but how much did BRD change? Maradaun? Sure the level ranges changed and in some cases the mobs themselves, but I really wanna know about the layout. In particualr, I really want to know about Dire Maul. Its layout and bosses, how has that changed over the years?Lagspike12 4d
5d Repercussions for abandoning M+ PLEASE. I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. There is currently nothing. Not even the 15 minute deserter debuff. Abandon a +15 5 minutes in? Can que right into another, and do the same scummy thing to those people. If someone wanted to, they could literally ruin every single group they got into, all day, and there would be no repercussion for them. It's ridiculous. Give them a debuff, have it show how many in-progress keystones they've left in the past week, something so I won't end up inviting one of these mouth-breathing bottom-dwelling scumlords again. This is why "2k+ raider.io" groups exist.Squidward46 5d
5d Can I level 1-110 through dungeons only? So I'm doing dungeons only with this character, and I think it's a feasible way to level this way through at least MoP or WoD. But is it viable after reaching a certain point? Can I go through all of WoD without doing any garrison stuff? Can I go through all of Legion by leveling with only dungeons? Or will I have to do class hall/artifact stuff?Ulvrok11 5d
5d Low-stress raid LFM - any guild/realm OK Hi y'all! The Order of the Ebon Shield (aka OES) & Friends raid group is recruiting! We've been on hiatus for a few weeks after losing several people in rapid succession to real life events - deployment, babies, grad school, job changes - and are ready to get back at it. We currently need: - 1 healer and 1 dps with a heal offspec -OR- - 1 tank and 1 dps with a heal offspec (we have a great Druid tank who is also an amazing healer and is happy playing either role). - Ranged dps. Being on Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune is NOT required, we won't ask/expect you to change realms or guilds (but we do pay repairs for guild members). We are a pretty laid back and calm bunch of people - we want dead bosses but we don't yell, ridicule or otherwise abuse people to make that happen; if there is an issue we approach it personally and privately. We aren't asking for tons of raid experience but some familiarity with the fights would be really helpful (LFR is fine). We're under new raid leadership this expansion and a lot of the explanations and strats are a group effort. So, yeah, OK. Enough social anxiety induced rambling... + We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30-8:30 Pacific - we do have a little flexibility with the times. We may sometimes ask if folks are able to stay a little later. + We use Mumble - you need to be able to at least listen, tanks also need a working mic. Sorry, we know folks like Discord but we have a couple members whose equipment it doesn't play nice with. + We provide cauldrons, feasts, auto-hammers and urinal cakes. Our plan, such as it is, is to spend a a little time in ToS learning to work together doing normal or heroic, depending. Then moving on to Antorus when it opens. Couples, small groups or another guild in the same boat are welcome. If you might be interested you contact me via btag at Rizz#1626, I have battle.net open most of the time so it's OK to poke me there wether I'm in-game or not.Arizza1 5d
5d Can't Enter 25 man heroic Legacy raids I'm not sure why... it let me switch to 25, but when I enter the raid, it drops me right back to 10 man heroic. Same thing has happen in the past 2 raids I've gone into. Dragon Soul and ICC.Lennox9 5d
5d LFM Herald of the Titans Carries/Sales G'day all! Never got around to getting your herald done? Have that BiS level 80 toon all geared up and just sitting there? Well here's your chance! I'm looking for a handful of players that are interested in joining our Herald of the Titans team! We aim on running weekly and focusing on multi/realm carries. Requirements You should have a focus on mid-maxing your toon and be willing to play the strongest wrath classes. war/mage/hunt/dk. Although, at this particular stage we are happy to consider exceptions to those classes. Be willing to put in the effort to have the BiS gear/consumables/enchants/gems available for your particular class. We also require you to be horde and on an oceanic realm. Our team has had plenty of experience and would love to have you aboard. Check out what others have had to say about us! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745225279?page=1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745065299?page=1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745135349#post-17 If your interested, shoot me an add for a chat Ticka#1411Tickaa6 5d
6d Can't Enter Legacy Raid Instances? I’d like to solo some Cataclysm Raids as I understand they can be a decent source of gold. I tried entering the Baradin Hold in Tol Barad (Horde Controlled in [realm] Dalaran, I’m Alliance) I was unable to enter the instance, no error message or anything. I read a post from 2014 that suggested switch to PvP ‘Enable’ and normal settings for Raid instances, still didn’t work. I guess I’m just wondering exactly what I need to consider before traveling to the various Cata instances, What are some of the prerequisites to entering these legacy raids? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks all.Carryssa5 6d
6d Returning Player Just coming back after quitting not too long after launch. I was mainly looking to play legion for pvp but I'm not just not a fan so I'm coming back to PvE. Any tips on what DPS class I should try to main? As in what is there a high demand for and low supply.Playstyle1 6d
6d Are current Mythic Raids Cross Realm? Righto so I've tried tracking this down but my google-fu is not up to scratch. I have mates informing me that current content Mythic Raids (Tomb/soon to be Antorus) are able to have people invited from Cross Realm. I was of the understanding that Mythic Raids did not permit Cross Realm until a new raid is released then the old ones were permitted to use Cross Realm as it is considered 'old content'. Please halp me friends. Is everything Cross Realm now?Benchedjack2 6d
6d Grps req a certain + score With M+ score becoming more will say a more accurate way of "gauging" the skill of players, I see more and more grps requiring a certain score to even be considered. I can't help but feel this will become the new "ilvl" or "aotc" meme. Should blizzard adopt this 3rd party system, since ilvl no longer shows we'll say "skill." To use a third like raider.io and wowprog is kind've a pain when dealing with special charcters. I personally just whisper them so I can ctrl+c their name. Is there an addon possibly that can help with this I wonder?Beörn13 6d
6d General FYI In this Xpac Blizz has made doing raids (both small ones and big ones) required for professions. Some players do not understand why the big change in players in them. Those of us who do not do raids except under duress do them with a few basic simple rules. 1. Keep the group in sight in front of you. 2. Don't risk taking time to loot. 3. Stay close but not so close that you can take damage. 4. Be very careful and wait until all enemies are close to dead before engaging. 5. As soon as you quest is complete exit and let them re-fill your spot. So when you are in a raid and it seems like some players are just not pulling their weight, or should not be there, Blame Blizzard not the players. You might even go and enter a complaint or send a message to the developers.Mykinglion20 6d
6d Tank training dummy stacks I was wondering how many stacks of uber strike most tanks can get to before dieing? I just tried tanking the training dummy and could only get to 32 as a brewmaster. This is without any use of big cooldowns. I think it would be interesting to see how all the tanks stack up to the training dummy metric. Even though it has little to say about our performance in higher level content.Pearagorn15 6d
Nov 13 How do you physically get to Yogg Saron? Inside Ulduar after you've killed nearly everything that moves and breaths or doesn't breath and you have nothing else left to do other than stab Yogg Saron in the face(s), How do you get to him/her/it? I am unable to see a clear path, I have used mind vision and I can see that there is a tunnel that exits into the room but cannot figure out where the entrance to that tunnel is. Where is the physical walking path that leads to yogg saron, I can look down into the room from the observation ring but there doesn't seem to be a clear path down. Obviously there is one since millions of people have fought Yogg, I just can't see the path. Google just has details on how to fight him. Youtube videos show people exiting the tunnel I need the entrance for. Where is it? Is it the hall of memories where you kill that elephant squid man and the door doesn't open or does that lead somewhere else?Anyankah18 Nov 13
Nov 12 [A][EST] LFM for steady/weekly Mythic+ Group Hello everyone! My name is Rex, and I am here to ask, if you are an Alliance WoW player, do you like running/pushing Mythic + but maybe you have to pug it a lot or don't have a steady group to run with? Well fear not because this might be the post for you! I am currently looking for a few players to form a steady Mythic+ group with the purpose of pushing keys while having fun doing it! The only catch is, I am only available to play Sunday to Thursday between 9:00PM and 3:00AM EST. I main a warlock, but I have 5 other level 110's I also run M+'s on, Including a ilvl 936 Prot Paladin. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, drop me a line or add me in game: Phyrexian#1669 The only thing I ask is that you: -Be 18+ -Be knowledgeable about your chosen class and spec. -Be a person of your word: if you say you are going to show up, then do just that! -Be ready to have fun, but commited to the goals of the group. Hope to hear from some of you soon! -RexPhyrexia1 Nov 12
Nov 12 35 gold as a raid boss reward has got to go imagine logging into raid night, gathering 20 people to defeat some menancing foe, you finally manage to kill it after 50+ wipes , and you get 35 gold. which is not even a lot of gold by the way; it would take 10 boss kills with 35 gold rewards to buy one flask on my server; and then you go on to the next boss and get gold again.... TLDR: dumb reward for raid boss okay for dungeon, give us blood instead;Repodude11 Nov 12
Nov 12 How much you need for 'Only the Penitent' Can 4 people finish "Only the Penitent" Achievement? On 10 man firelands can 2 people kneel each orb? Or do you need 6.Pouya1 Nov 12
Nov 12 Current week's Mythic+ tracking Is there a way for a character to check if\what Mythic+ it completed this lockout week? I have multiple toons and I tend to forget what I did and I'm wondering if the game keeps track of it for me or do I just need to write it down. If it's somewhere in the game; where can I find this information. If it's not in the game; it'll be a nice feature to add for Battle.Afterthôught3 Nov 12
Nov 11 LFM Glory of the Legion Hero As the title says LFM !!!! Let's do this achievement , feel free to whisper me I'm online most of the time : Bodyca-Illidan Kisses :*Bodyca1 Nov 11
Nov 11 Need help with Dire Maul entrances! I went to Feralas and found an entrance, got into Warpwood Quarter. Now, I would also like to do the other wings (I have a 85 hunter for doing this), but I can't figure out how to get there. I checked online stuff but can't find anything useful as to the entrances for the other wings. Are the entrances outside like the first one, or do you get to the other wings from Warpwood Quarter? Thanks.Beckysbanker4 Nov 11
Nov 11 Viscidus Soloing Strategies: Class by Class Hello all! Got tired of all the QQ posts regarding soloing our favorite blob of goo, so here you now find yourself! This is intended to be a community-driven thread, as I only personally know 5 classes well enough to comment on how to solo this guy. I'll update this OP as more class representation presents itself! THE PREMISE 1. Do enough hits to freeze Viscidus 2. Do enough hits while Viscidus is frozen to shatter him while he is below 5% to avoid having to go through add phase While yes, they made number 1 easier (which really just 'saves time'), the primary issue for most classes will be with numero dos. For some classes, this will be easy, for others, not so much. General Advice 1. Haste!Haste potions, haste food, haste elixirs, haste gear, whatever you can do to get those fists flying, do it! It might seem like nothing, watching your swing timer go from 1.8 to 1.65, but trust me, when you miss the shatter by 2 hits, you're going to be kicking yourself!Kafa Press! 2. Items!Remember, the individual hits don't have to be from you! But they DO have to be melee hits. So, time to dust off those Barov Peasant Caller, because yes, their hits count! Just make sure to keep them out of the poison. Other items that I can confirm work are: Terracotta Fragment!Antediluvian Cornerstone Grimoire, and I'm sure there are others! Just make sure to test ahead of time whether or not they'll A) Remain active if the item is swapped, and B) That they can be summoned during the event Classy Advice Druid FERAL My flavor of choice, this is really not that hard at all. Get yourself a Kafa Press, suck back some Tangy Yogurt, pop that elixir, and then, wait, you can't FREEZE him, can you? Well, not to worry, there is a very simple solution to this problem! Brunnhildar Harpoon! Sold by Warsmith Sigfinna in Brunnhildar Village within Storm Peaks, you'll find yourself freezing the big green in no time. After that, it's really only an issue of pooling energy, saving Tiger's Fury, popping berserk, popping your Press, and then spamming your lowest energy-cost ability. Some like to pre-pop zerk, but I did it just fine popping it on reaction to him freezing! Rogue COMBAT Should be doable by most rogue specs, but I used Combat for Adrenaline Rush and Killing Spree! Usual items apply for buffs, haste haste haste, Kafa Press. There exist several grey quality, low level daggers that have 1.6 speed, from the weaponsmiths in Org. Go purchase them. Affix Ye Olde Frost Oil, go bonkers on the green glob. Once he is about to freeze, extend duration of SnD, pool your energy, and then on freeze, pop Press, KS, Shadow Blades, Adrenaline Rush, SS->Evis until your fingers bleed = Dead Blob Death KnightHero Class Bro. One of, if not THE easiest class to solo this as. A) Pop Army B) Hit Visc 8 times within the frozen cycle C) Collect lootz HunterYet another snooze-fest class, please be advised that the "IMMUNE" you get from snake trap is from the Poison they're attempting to apply, NOT the melee hits! A) Brunnhildar Bow! B) Snake Trap C) Lynx Rush D) Stampede E) LootzArkadu56 Nov 11
Nov 11 Blizz, Please Fix Your Queue System https://puu.sh/yicyC/cad73b097b.jpg The wait time is going down, not up. Meaning more and more people are getting in faster and faster. So tell me, if that's the case, why the new people are getting priority over me? If people suddenly start queuing in mass, you might want to give the person waiting 35 minutes priority over those waiting 5 minutes. Then 3. Then 2. You might really want to fix this before your new expansion where leveling is an even bigger thing. Edited for wrong copy/pasteDreadneko3 Nov 11
Nov 11 Mythic raid bench warmer Feels bad man.Putricide10 Nov 11
Nov 11 Logging question I️ turn Warcraft logging on by when I️ try to upload the logs after splitting them and all that, it only allows me to load the as “personal” logs. How do I record logs that are allowed to go public? Thank you!Nootzio5 Nov 11
Nov 10 Tanking/Healing M+ Hey all just wanted to post up a link to our video. We do a deep dive into tanks and healers in M+ dungeons. https://youtu.be/WMyvesRNitwArgenthand1 Nov 10
Nov 10 Old raids loot count I did Mythic Siege yesterday on my death knight getting my 4-6 drops per boss or whatever no problem. Running today on my warrior i'm only getting one, granted its "usable" by my class but it's still just 1. Intended?Haramburger4 Nov 10
Nov 10 Warforge/Titanforge proc rate nerf? Has anyone else noticed a steep drop off in warforge/titanforge gear in M+ recently? Yesterday and today I have run about 7 dungeons (key levels 11-15) with 25-30 pieces dropping total and not a single one has warforged or titanforged. I realize this isn't a huge sample size but for most the primary incentive to be running M+ is to try and get a good titanforge piece.Cposanders1 Nov 10
Nov 10 ICC Timewalking please! Blizz, I loved Ulduar don’t get me wrong but the crown jewel of WOTLK was Icecrown Citadel. Can you please make this a time walking raid? In addition to this I think you should make it possible to time walk any raid when that expansions time walking is available at any level (for instance allow it to scale to lvl 120 when BFA releases).Cbegs5 Nov 10
Nov 10 Ritualist Who? Easy Guide 7.1.5 After looking through the internet to find an easier and quicker way to do the achievment I found nothing, everything saying it had been fixed. This is incorrect however as today, 3/15/17 I found a way to reset the ritualists. Last night I cleared TOT 10N up to the ritualists, killed them, then logged off still in the instance. The next day when I logged in I was at the start of the raid and decided to go through the dungeon and check them again and they all were there, 1 which I actually needed for the achievment. So I killed them and logged off, an hour later I tested this method again and when i logged back on the riualists were up. This is the only method I have found that works. Easy Steps: 1. Clear raid and kill the ritualists, dont attack orb or kill boss. 2. Log out and wait. (I am uncertain how long exactly to wait for but I usually just do a bg or 2 on my alt and log back on.)30 mins aprox 3. Log back onto the character you did TOT on and the mobs should be up. 4. Profit. Enjoy your Armored Skyscreamer! :)Ratslayer4 Nov 10
Nov 10 King Ymiron Can we please make it so the skeletons do not apply necrotic during this boss? It's ridiculous at higher key stones.Lolmaru6 Nov 10
Nov 9 Can't get into Zul'Gurub Every time I try to go through the portal to the dungeon, I get the error message: "Zul'Gurub is only available as level 85 Heroic Difficulty dungeon." As you can see from my character portrait, I am lvl 103. I never had any problems on my other character and she's 3 lvl's lower. What am I doing wrong here? It lets me do ICC and other raids and dungeons but not this one. Very confused. If someone could please help me, that would be very appreciated. :)Iffrit2 Nov 9
Nov 9 Best old raids to solo for gold? on a 110 fury warrior, ilvl 925, if it makes a difference.Diamonddave2 Nov 9
Nov 9 Nervous about trying Mythic +10 I've come to really enjoy mythic dungeons (as a healer), and I've been doing +9's for the past few weeks. I think I might be ready to try a +10, but that third affix has me a bit apprehensive. Is there a huge gap, difficulty wise, between +9 and +10, or is it not really a big deal?Karenthi15 Nov 9
Nov 9 940 Mage lf keys 940 fire Mage with decent selection of legendaries including bis's. Looking for people to push keys >13 and raise mythic plus score. Capable player with 11 years ranged dps exp. prefer oceanic but familiar with American server ping. Please add for a chat. Schillpad#1826Densemf0 Nov 9
Nov 9 Best mage M+ spec? For pushing keys? I'm getting mixed responses so far.Jigowatts9 Nov 9
Nov 9 Need people for regular M+ hey guys me and my friend are looking for dps and maybe a tank for m+ keys we want a group to run regularly doing keys 10+ and trying to push would be a chill environment and there to have fun and enjoy the m+ that blizz gave us idealy if you have done higher keys before thats great but its ok if you havent done too high this also isnt gonna be a carry run for people to just come for free runs so idealy some gear helps anyway feel free to post here or add me shadowya#1539 Need dps and maybe a tankDaddyshadow7 Nov 9
Nov 9 Most interesting raid boss fight so far Off your experience in all these expansions so far what do you think was the most interesting raid boss fight Mechanic wiseRàh16 Nov 9
Nov 9 "Random" Legion Heroic. Hi everyone, i have this issue with the Random Legion Heroic system... it's very simple... I don't know why but almost everyday (like 5 or 6 in a week) i get Karazhan. I don't have missions there, and i'm very boring if that one... Maybe it's a bug? or what i am missing about this?. Please help!Quótza4 Nov 9
Nov 8 Help: (Brawlers) Blind Hero in Legion Having a lot of trouble trying to take down Blind Hero in Brawler's Guild. My ilevel is a bit low (i905) but was more than enough for all the other fights. The cleave appears to be on a much shorter cooldown now, and can even happen twice in a row, but (after some edits to DBM) seems mostly manageable. Blind Strike also hits hard, but can be completely avoided. But the Swift Strikes are very frequent and seem to strike around randomly. Each hit is around 1.5M, or nearly 40% of my health, and just seem almost unavoidable here. Running around helps, but two or three without defensive cooldowns and it's over. I read in EU forums that the strikes appear where you last attacked, but it doesn't seem to work that way for me. Anyway, any advice here? Or is the answer just more ilvl + burst?Jormundgard7 Nov 8
Nov 8 Legion dungeons don't give much xp They aren't worth doing unless you got a quest to do them, at 102, a whole dungeon run in the random dungeon finder gave me only 2 bars, thats it. WUT?! Yet I hear a quest to do them gives you about 2 bars per quest turn in. I guess they are only there to gear up a max level toon now. No point doing them :-/Aycardus15 Nov 8
Nov 8 Free Key Carries! (NA/Horde) Hey there! I recently started playing again and my favorite thing has always been to gear friends and such. Right now I am starting a stream and carrying any keys (up to +12) with some friends. We are all 930+ and most of us are 9/9M! I will even try to armor stack for your class (I have geared healers of every class)! All I ask is you enter the keyword in my channel to be in the drawing every round. I look forward to playing with some new people and making new friends! Twitch.tv/yokiwan P.s. I Hope this sort of advertisement is okay, I see a lot of sales posted, so I assume it falls into a similar category.Yokimaru3 Nov 8
Nov 8 PVP dungeons Think mythic + but you're racing a team of the enemy faction to the final boss. First one there gets the bonus loot. Teams matched on ilvl. With the current Queue design i think this would be fairly easy to implement. Promotes rivalry between horde an alliance. Loosing to a clock... less fun Loosing to opposing faction players... Implementation would basically be two separate dungeons linked one for alliance one for horde obviously. There is no pvp fighting during the dungeon run, pve'ers wana pve after all. % to complete shows both horde and alliance. First one that wins takes the bonus lewts.Derilore1 Nov 8
Nov 8 BfA - dungeon levelling Bring it back please. Everything is gonna be locked behind a quest wall anyways, at least let me level with other players via dungeons.Astrioch3 Nov 8
Nov 8 Mythic cache missions at order hall Just got my 10th mythic kill in ToS today. Is that enough for mythic cache missions at the order hall, or do you need more?Valéns19 Nov 8
Nov 8 Dragon Soul LFR drop chances are abysmal. I have run DS LFR no less than 50 times now, and the chance to receive any kind of loot seems abysmally low (sub 5% in my experience). The only real reason this is even available at this point is Transmog gear, are there any plans to raise the drop percentages so that the gear isn't harder to farm than most rare mounts?Bluerelic7 Nov 8
Nov 8 Legacy LFR loot Please increase the legacy LFR drop chance or allow us to change the loot system. 1. It feels punishing to run the legacy LFR's and get nothing. I'm not talking about that last piece I need to complete an appearance set, I mean literally zero drops. It's set to personal loot by default and can't be changed. 2. The legacy LFR's take a considerable amount of time to complete, and they just aren't rewarding enough to justify the time. This irks the completionist in me something fierce. 3. This issue gets worse every expansion because another set of legacy LFR's are added to the list. A fix now is better than a fix three expansions down the road. Please consider investing the resources required to make legacy LFRs a fun and rewarding way to play the game.Zuegalak4 Nov 8
Nov 8 Hexos (Brawler's Guild) I queued into this almost a dozen times and every time it ends the same way. Hexos teleports in and latches on, I turn to face the first gap, he yells "too slow" and teleports a few yards away, and the encounter ends. All within the span of 3-4 seconds. What am I missing here? I beat this fight back in WoD and don't recall having this much trouble. As far as I can tell, I am facing the empty spot in the rings and Hexos clears them without hitting, but the encounter still ends almost immediately.Contreras1 Nov 8
Nov 8 Siege of Stormwind When is that coming out?Zulman1 Nov 8
Nov 7 Raiding - Mythic 15 or 20? So far, from what I have learn from the different interviews about the upcoming expansion. It seems like the game developers are happy about 20 man mythic raiding. I was wondering if this is a problem for a lot of guilds out there, because it seems like the biggest challenge to mythic raiding is consistently having 20 people show up for raiding every week. Maybe this is a small problem or a big problem, I'm not sure because I don't have the numbers. One thing for sure is the effect of not having 20 raiders, that being more or less. For instance, having less than 20 players actually hinders the raid to the point that raiding that night might be called off, in the other hand, having more than 20 players leads to players being getting bench for the night. I have a suggestion which is to have a flex mythic raiding number, for instance, from 15 man to 20 man - I'm not a game designer, so I am not sure how the balancing for this would work. However, it would be a really cool idea - it keeps those guilds struggling to find the last 3 - 4 players for mythic raiding and as we find more, nobody has to be benched until we have 20 man. What do you guys think? For those who have 20 man mythic raiding consistently, this might not affect you, but it has affected me in the past and I have seen so many guilds disband because they just cannot find the people to raid with, even when there 10-12 core dedicated players.Korthre9 Nov 7