Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Dec 6 Coven of Shivarra Add Scaling Broken? Last night the HP of the Titan adds in Coven seems to have increased by 150 to 500% depending on the add and the number of people in the raid. Is this intended? https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveWoW/comments/7ho5t7/has_anyone_else_seen_coven_adds_have_a_ton_of/ From that thread: Last Night - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tvQzdPK47hgfLDr8#fight=31&type=damage-done&target=131.10001 Last Week - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/aZMLDpxgHX8tQzN6#fight=32&type=damage-done&target=325&start=11318139&end=11386330Questo2 Dec 6
Dec 6 Heoric Aggramar - need cc and DK grip I wish Blizzard didn't make a raid boss like this.. Don't get me wrong. I love the fight and mechanics. But it is almost impossible to get into a group unless you have those special abilities. Bring the player, not the class.... Can we make some changes to this fight?Newjerseyy13 Dec 6
Dec 6 Raid lock outs you need to remove this mechanic in LFR and maybe in all raids and dgns. The reasons why are: if your rezzing someone it takes 8 secs, btw 8 secs is way to long, but in the time your being a proper healer doing your job. some butthead decides to race ahead and pull the boss. causing the healer to get locked out in that 8 secs along with the person being revived. Or if a healer doesnt want to rez, you release and try to run back to the boss and get locked out. Or if your new to the raid you may not know the quickest route, and may fall behind, then the same butthead cant wait 20 secs and pulls again, then several people get locked out. This causes people who were locked out to not get any drops, then they have to requeue and as bad as queues are on some realms it could be an easy 30 to 45 min wait just to get back in, and if you got locked out of the last boss. Your stuck doing the whole raid all over. Not everyone has an hour to reinvest in LFR because of some butthole. These buttheads just say 'its lfr get over it' because noone did a ready check or didnt pay attention to everyone completing it and pulled anyways. This is a problem with 5 man dgns, because some twink or over zealous tank starts a boss fight before you can get there, or they caused you to die due lack of taking enough aggro and you had to release and not catch up in time.Cyberbow4 Dec 6
Dec 6 Firelands Bug (Raid switches back to normal) Really hope they fix this. Just blew a lockout cause I switched the raid to Heroic 25 before I zoned in. Killed first boss and noticed the loot seemed off. Sure enough it switched itself back to Normal after I zoned in. I dont think I have had this happen in any other old raid and its kinda annoying.Lílíanä1 Dec 6
Dec 6 Dangit, curse you ICC 25 heroic No shadowfrost shards from 4 bosses, including f'ing Arthas. 25 Heroic. /rant over.Goodarthas1 Dec 6
Dec 5 LF Leather wearers to farm M15+ with Hello, I’m looking to find some folks who can all pull their own weight to farm M15+ with now that they drop 940 gear. I’m a 953 alliance Demon Hunter Tank and I’m looking for an all leather group to minimize wasted drops. I can usually do late night runs Fridays and Saturdays, if interested feel free to add me Bazdefunct#1603!Dazelle0 Dec 5
Dec 5 Dumb Raiding Concerns I've been playing WoW on and off since its launch, but I've never really been able to get into the raiding scene. I was either afraid of it, too busy playing alts, or not geared up enough before I took my next break from the game. It doesn't help that everyone does their raids at a time that's typically bad for me and I may have to move servers to even have a chance of finding a group that starts raiding after 8pm central time or resign myself to LFR. In any case, if I do find myself raiding with a guild I may have to change what I play. I like to tank, I even do tank spec out in open world stuff, but most guilds have their tanks positions set already - and even if they didn't I'm not sure I would be the best one for the job. That means playing DPS for the sake of raiding, and DPS rotations have always seemed so daunting to me. I get flashbacks to Wrath where I played a rogue and didn't know what I was doing, continuously being called out for having crappy DPS in dungeons. Basically I'm ridiculously insecure about my ability to raid properly. It will probably be best for me to get a DPS spec down so I can just fill a position as needed. What's a good spec, on any class, where I might feel more comfortable and less squishy in the roll?Isorik9 Dec 5
Dec 5 H Coven of Shivarra - add inconsistencies I just wanted to post what I found regarding add inconsistencies on this fight. I will focus primarily on one set of Torments: Aman'Thul. Our guild has multiple raid teams. One of our teams killed the boss on Friday night. When the Aman'Thul adds spawned for them, they had 67.5 million health (30 players in the raid): https://gyazo.com/0d16a1781e0bb3ac135406e84fdb4a3f When my team encountered this boss on Monday night, the same adds spawned with 153 million health (22 players in the raid): https://gyazo.com/0b05eaa9dcb7865f9b65f7e09fbc7e2e There is definitely something going on. Speaking with another raid leader, some of their adds spawned with 266 million health with 25 people in the raid. Please take a look! Here are our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LB2P9n8dJtTRb6pQ/#fight=28Hyldar2 Dec 5
Dec 5 Argus ability Cone of Death In Phase 1 of the Argus encounter when he uses the ability Cone of Death, do you have to wait until it lands on the ground before you can move or does it fix at a location, allowing you to move and not get hit by it? I was under the impression that it targets a player, turns, and swings in that direction and after it turns you can side step and miss when it hits. However, my raid leader had us wait and get hit by it before moving to ensure it would go to that location. Since the ability was buffed today and it was already not fun to get hit by when we killed him last week, I'm really hoping you can move before it hits. Thanks!Kyx3 Dec 5
Dec 5 L'ura, @Seat Nothing is better than having a very small room with purple animations everywhere, trying to avoid purple on the ground, but also trying to find a purple swirly soak mechanic on a 15+ Keystone (not even Tyrannical week). Hey, Blizzard. You want to fix this? You want to make the Fragment of Despair a different color? Or not throw Fragments into the purple ooze on the ground. ...or maybe you can make the white walls purple too? Is there enough purple?Wreckitryan6 Dec 5
Dec 5 Herald of the Titans With the changes to Ulduar in 7.3.5, will Herald of the Titans still be obtainable? If so, how will it work, since there will no longer be a 10 man version of the fight?Sachiela0 Dec 5
Dec 5 Argus Death fog didn't go away p2? Is there a non-bug reason that Cones of death fog does not despawn during swirly phase & soulbomb phase?Railroads2 Dec 5
Dec 5 Coven add HP stealth buffed? Adds on Coven Heroic have about 3x the HP they had a couple days ago. We have checked numerous logs from various raid groups and we're seeing 25 man raid groups where the Khaz'garoth adds have about 25-30m each but in our 15 man raid, they have 100m HP. Anyone else seeing similar?Ravènsky2 Dec 5
Dec 5 Illysanna Ravencrest invisible fire I have tried doing high Mythic+ BRH a couple of times and i always have problems with the second boss. During the fight, i suddenly start losing health very quickly and end up dieing for what is supposedly nothing at all. And when i click to see what killed me, it was Felblazed Ground. Problem is: when i look around, there is nothing around me or bellow me at all! I saw guide videos. I was supposed to see the fire left from here eye beam. Problem is: i can't. It is invisible to me. I think it may be due to the fact that i play with graphics at minimum. Even so, it is totally unfair to be jeopardized this way. And here is my question: what part of the graphics should i change to make the flames finally visible?Antônioluiz2 Dec 5
Dec 5 First boss HoV 12+? I can't find a pug that can dodge the storm drakes on the first boss. I am always the last man standing as tank, having never gotten hit by them because I watch for where they are coming. Once you get past that boss, even a low dps pug does fairly easy the rest of the dungeon. Any ideas what to try? We seriously tried about 10 times. The drakes do come fairly fast after the previous one but I used group aoe speed buff to try and help the party move.Syp12 Dec 5
Dec 5 +10 needed or +15 needed for weekly? as title states: +10 needed or +15 needed for weekly chest today?Nardiresam1 Dec 5
Dec 5 Issue with soloing SOO and raids beyond I'm having a slight issue with soloing Normal/Heroic SOO and all raids in WOD: I can't seem to turn off the Personal Loot system. It's weird because I was able to do this by simply right-clicking my name plate in ML but now I don't even get an option. Is there a text command I can use to aid me with this?Kabbie5 Dec 5
Dec 5 Traits past 75? Hey all, My character mainly pushes M+ as a end game goal. With that in mind, ive played sub as it's usually the best all around compared to others in attributes needed for M+, and I enjoy it the most. My question though is how much stamina do you get past trait 75 in your artifact weapon? I wanted to know as ive gotten my OS (asn) high enough to be used if I wanted a break from ask as it's at trait 72. I was attempting to see the benefits of putting the ap in MS for extra surviability compared to having another spec to play and it's difficult to do that without knowing how much stamina you get past trait 75. Thank you all in advance, -SubtleSubtleknife3 Dec 5
Dec 5 Fate Smile Upon you - Antorus I was on Argus and noticed that the nether disruptor buff seems to disappear on there. Does anyone know if the buff still has a chance to give refunds on bosses in Antorus?Kildrazien1 Dec 5
Dec 4 Achivment Glory of the legion Hero We already have a tank we just need 2 dps and 1 healer and also we will also prob do glory of the legion raider add me on Battle.net if interested also post your gear score mine is 924 the tank is 925 TheDeathNinj#1342Trirne2 Dec 4
Dec 4 pantheon trinkets Is the legendary one required for the raid to get the pantheon buff?Luciferss3 Dec 4
Dec 4 Question About Antorus Why does it say "this instance is not available yet" on my hunter with item level 919 gear, yet on my warlock with item level 870 it is available, but says she needs ilvl 890?Bellamii2 Dec 4
Dec 4 M Tichondrius downed before mechanics? Is it possible to down mythic Tichondrius with bloodlust and say 930+ raid group before enough mechanics kick in and wipe the raid? I know some bosses in there can as I've done a few like that but I haven't tried Tichondrius yet. I know his strat involves player awareness of mechanics but I'm wondering if its possible yet to down him fast enough before mechanics wipe the raid. If anyone has done this or knows if it's possible let me know.Cennaria4 Dec 4
Dec 4 LF - Norm Argus kill tonight Sifting through LFG isn't fun, I will come to raid with: pots, food, and flasks. Working on my enchants when i get home. Btag: Loc4L#1119Railroads0 Dec 4
Dec 4 If I'm saved to M NH will this work? I pugged a M NH run the other day and got 3 bosses down before raid disbanded. If my guild starts a fresh run and clears the first 3 bosses I've already downed would they be able to invite me to that raid or am I locked out to the one I am saved to? If so, is my only option to invite them to my save and have them accept my lockout? Thanks.Cennaria3 Dec 4
Dec 4 Boss Ability Tracker Weakaura etc help I've been scouring the internet to find weakauras that have the functionality of some of the ideas in this thread: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/tellmewhen/issues/799 1) A function that is "some kind of counter that counts how often a boss has used a certain ability (spell count) and resets when the encounter resets". 2) A function that starts "a timer as soon as I enter combat so I can alert myself after x seconds that an ability is incoming". 3) "If you want some functionality like having the condition pass every N casts, do something like this in a Lua condition: (UnitCastCount("unit", "spell name") - N) % M == 0 where N is the first cast that the condition should pass for and M is the number of casts after that at which it should be shown. For example, if N = 2 and M = 3, then the condition would pass on the 2nd, 5th, 8th, 11th, etc. casts. If N = 0 and M = 2, the the condition would pass on every even numbered cast (including 0)." I imagine I can do all of this by adding spell count to the spells I'd like to tag in the Deadly Boss Mods lua's. I just need to figure out how to do that. Otherwise if there is anyone out there that has any ideas about how to make such weakauras or links to some that are at least on the road to what I'm after I will definitely appreciate the input (or maybe links to any "how to guides" for adding spell count to DBM lua's). =)Myboyfriend1 Dec 4
Dec 4 Humble down I am reading many many of the posts about antorus. Are people high? 940 gear? better have fights memorized? Get over your selves, please! We all brush our own teeth and wipe our own behinds! The raid just opened. It takes weeks if not months to become efficient in a raid dungeon, not to mention have it memorized. People think they are better than everyone else and go and post this egotistical stuff. There is just way way way too much macho BS flying around. Everyone who will be going to Antorus will need to learn it. It’s called progression. What makes people think a player with 940 gear is going to make a raid succeed more efficiently than someone with the minimum required level gear and talent ? That’s sad! You should ask for people who understand the class they bought into instead. I mean lets be honest here, most level 100 character are bought right? I mean i have my original lock that I leveled through every expansion, but I have many other characters I just bought at level 100. Anyways, I’m excited for LFR in a month or whenever it comes out. Been watching the videos on the fights. It looks like Blizzard is bringing back choreography into the raids.Mocoso27 Dec 4
Dec 4 Ulduar Timewalking Raid There is something that is really bugging me about the next timewalking raid, Ulduar. Back when Timewalking Black Temple was first released, i joined a group to clear the entire raid, and we did so until we wiped several times at Illidan. It really took a long time to get to the 9th and final boss and everybody was tired of playing from night to morning. They explained to me that everyone would be able to return to Illidan if we were to get in groups with the same lockout. And so i did. But every single time i tried that, the raid group would start right at the beginning of the instance. No bosses cleared, no trash mobs killed. Even in groups where every single player had the same lockout. It would mean that getting to Illidan again would take lots of hours and award no loot for killing the other 8 bosses. I would not participate in later opportunities for Black Temple runs, since i would travel to work. Was this problem ever corrected by Blizzard? Because, if this keeps up in Ulduar, defeating Yogg-Saron will turn out almost impossible. There are 13 bosses + 1 optional boss in Ulduar. Will Blizzard force the players to clear the entire instance in a single run like in Black Temple? Or will they fix the lockout system to actually work this time? What are your thoughts? Also, will the bosses drop higher level gear if defeated in their hard mode?Antônioluiz14 Dec 4
Dec 4 Blast Furnace Mythic Issues 100 Blood Elf Warrior Sublime 0 I submitted a ticket about this day, though I feel like I'm not the only one with this issue. Raid was going smoothly more or less until we got to Blast Furnace. Turns out, due to the changes to mind control, we cannot complete the encounter because Dominate Mind, bribe, etc require the target to be 1 level higher and the Guards in the encounter are 2 levels higher currently. This posed a problem as not only could we not kill Blast Furnace, but couldn't attempt Blackhand there after... Any way we can reduce the mob's level by 1 so this at least doable? Very frustrating for some of us trying to get the quest done, or wanting xmog and running for the mount... ------- I was informed that we can still complete the encounter.. but besides beating at the Slag Elemental with a 99% damage reduction shield, I don't see another way and google isn't showing results?Oräkk20 Dec 4
Dec 4 Kicked Randomly I understand this isn't exactly a rare issue, but today I was kicked for the first time in a long time (I don't remember the last time I was kicked). What prompted me to post here is that I have no idea why I was kicked and I think that I should be given the reason. What happened just prior to being kicked is I rolled need on a ring with haste and crit on it (as a ret paladin), I mined ore after a fight with a pack of mobs, and a DPS(?) died. I wasn't lagging way behind either, I was with the group. My point is, I don't know why I was kicked and it seems silly that the person getting kicked has no notice or information about the kick. If someone is being a douche, they can assume they just tilted people enough to get them to kick the douchey player, but for players who are either doing nothing wrong or just don't know that they're doing something wrong, they get no information. Obviously, a mature way to handle this is to ask the "offending" player to not do whatever it is they're doing, but all I'm asking is that the target of kicks can see the reason they're being kicked. It's frustrating to be doing nothing wrong, as far as I know, then get kicked and have to wait several minutes to reque. I've typed this while 10+ minutes into a dungeon que after the 4 or so minutes of waiting to be able to reque. My time is being wasted by a bunch of randoms and I don't even have a reason why. It's not fair and it's incredibly frustrating.Mithaniel6 Dec 4
Dec 4 Tank advice? so im thinking of learning to play a tank as i never have before in wow but i am thinking of playing prot paladin as a tank so i was wondering any advice / add ons yall could give and whats the essayist tank to play and the hardest out of curiosityJosephnuma7 Dec 4
Dec 4 Raider IO logging How exactly does this thing work, ive done multiple 9 keys and other lower that this website hasn't recorded but has recorded others, does someone have to log the infomation or is there something in the background recording this infomation via the addon?Koorine2 Dec 4
Dec 4 Anthorus Progression Issue Hello, first I would like to say how I think legion was a great expansion. I think for the first time in WoW's history, the game serves every type of player with good easy to hard content. I'm a player who enjoys challenges, but my work scheduled never allowed me to progress how I would like now with mythic keys combined with flex raiding. I can somewhat follow my guild gear wise and not be benched during heroic at least. The problem that I see now is that Anthorus is out, some of my guildmates almost cleared heroic already. They 1 shoted trough normal the first week it was out. I am pretty confident they will clear heroic in a few weeks and our guild will get into mythics. I work a job that has a varied schedule and for that matter I will not be able to be a mythic raider in the foreseeble future. The question that I have is why do we outgear Anthorus during the first day with TOS heroic gear only ? Was it that much of a problem for good guilds to have a meaningful progression tough heroic at least ? What this means for me is that I will clear the content fairly early that my schedule allows me to. I will be contraint to spend the next 6 months in a mindless heroic 1 shot runs and mythic key farming like I did in Tomb of Sargeras ? I am only saying this because I love this game and I love challenging raiding and I want to enjoy playing this game for the months to come. Mythic is not available to me for personal reasons and I hope that for Battle of Azeroth you will take this into concideration. It's good for the players and it is good for you. Your content lasts longer and people stay longer on the game. Thank you for improving the game as much as you did and I hope people will come and discuss if they have the same issue or if they have solutions to this problem.Xionmao9 Dec 4
Dec 4 Classes that can easily reset TBC dungeons? Planning and going back and grinding some TBC reps to exalted. I realize resetting is moot once I hit a certain rep level and only Heroics reward at that point. However, for grinding regular TBCs it's a pain to reset because while some of them have a shortcut back to the zone line a lot of them dont. Are there any classes that make getting back out of the zone faster? I know it only takes a few minutes to just run out but once you factor in the amount of runs you have to do it really adds up in a hurry.Lythriä6 Dec 4
Dec 4 LFG System and Deserter Let me start out by saying, The vote kick system is seriously needed for toxic players, I don't disagree. However, since the implementation of the system I haven't been vote kicked from any instance - Until today. I was trying my hands at leveling a character from scratch 1-60 in preparation for Classic Servers, and was removed from LFG (which I am sure there wont be one when the Classic Server releases) for not equipping Heirloom gear. 30 Minute debuff, because a group of 4 asshats decided that if you don't have heirlooms, you're trash. ...just ranting, inb4 troll, inb4 baiting.Teqnik0 Dec 4
Dec 3 Heart of Fear - Grand Empress Is there something special you need to do to start the last boss fight in this raid? thanks,Arczar2 Dec 3
Dec 3 Achivment glory of the legion hero We already have a tank we just need 2 dps and 1 healer and also we will also prob do glory of the legion raider add me on Battle.net if interested also post your gear score mine is 924 the tank is 925 TheDeathNinj#1342Trirne0 Dec 3
Dec 3 Any advice on getting into Mythic+ runs??? I know the best way is to be in a guild that runs them, long story short, that isn't possible for me right now. I've found that no matter how many mythic+ runs I queue for I end up wasting all my time because I'm constantly declined. I find it strange that people want dps with higher ilvl than the gear that the dungeon drops. I wouldn't run it if I didn't need the gear from it. Any advice is welcomed!Dohjin20 Dec 3
Dec 3 Minimum item level antorus normal? Never done an actual raid before (only 1 LFR, the deceiver’s fall) and I’m ilvl880. How many more item levels do i need and what’s the fastest way of grinding it? (I have not started the argus campaign)Brickler5 Dec 3
Dec 3 Coven of Shivara Heroic Anyone got any good strats for this boss?Bloodrusher2 Dec 3
Dec 3 Emerald nightmare help I was doing the first part of the emerald nightmare out of the three parts and we defeated the firsty boss and when i tried to enter the portal i was still in combat but i was technically not. No one else had this problem in my raid group. Had this happened to any of you and is this a bug because im not sureMedaendsolia0 Dec 3
Dec 3 Kil'jaeden LFR insta-death I searched around and couldn't find anyone else reporting about this, but it seems like the majority of the time when I kill KJ on LFR, if I have the Darkness of a Thousand Souls debuff, and KJ dies, I can be at full health and in the midst of the loading screen I just flat out die. Recap shows nothing, just totally blank, and my log shows me getting a lot of heals and getting hit by DoaTS for a whopping 166000, but doesn't show what kills me. Is this a known thing that nobody is doing anything about? Does this only happen to me? Please advise. Should also note this has happened multiple times on multiple characters, tanking or dps, so it's not like it's something I can narrow down. And I don't know if it happens on all difficulties since I never really bothered ToS.Lionymmar7 Dec 3
Dec 3 Antoran High Command Bugged? I was wondering if the mines are bugged in High Command everytime we got the boss below 20% the mines would just start exploding on their own. No one was walking on them even the ones far away were going off. anyone else with this problem logs for proof https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MNc8pmz3BRgHnq9kBelvora5 Dec 3
Dec 3 Any normal Antorus pugs this weekend? 937 Prot paladin wondering if anyone is planning to start a pug for normal this weekend. Thanks!Happyclap3 Dec 3
Dec 2 Varimathras bug? So my guild went ahead and pulled Coven and three times, Varimathras somehow ended up getting pulled mid fight and we would wipe because he would apply misery to the entire raid. Did anyone else have this problem? We also went ahead and fought Varimathras first, but the Coven got pulled as well, however they just despawned a few seconds after.Kwizzlix6 Dec 2
Dec 2 Antorus Raid Guide/Strats Hi all. I have started creating some boss overviews and strategy guides for Antorus. Built mainly for my raid but hoping to spread the love and maybe they can help you all out as well. You can find them here... https://imgur.com/gallery/V2WNq . They are built from a variety of sources but are heavily dependent upon the great work of those guys over at FatbossTV so props to them. Finally complete. I hope this thing helps you all out. Let me know if you find it useful and if there is enough interest I will continue to produce these for follow on raids. Good luck and happy huntingKhanadin5 Dec 2
Dec 2 Final boss on heroic is poorly tuned...again Since the new raid structure introduced 3 years ago, only 2 of the 8 final bosses on heroic have been properly tuned upon release. Imperator: Terrible scaling Blackhand: Terrible scaling Archimonde: Terrible scaling doesn't do it justice, 10-13m was harder than most mythic bosses Xavius: Joke, but not entirely unexpected Helya: Decent scaling, good difficulty overall Gul'dan: Phase 2 circle soaks the only noticeable scaling problem, otherwise good Kil'Jaeden: Grossly overtuned, surpassing even LK and Rag's old normal difficulty, bad scaling Argus: Complete joke, surpasses Madness of DW as the most poorly tuned end of exp boss. It honestly defies comprehension how they missed the mark this badly. I'm seeing tons of guilds 1-shot it on a very sloppy first pull. The same guilds that put in 50-100+ on H KJ the first week. Not a very good track record. Is this really what we have to look forward to every tier from now on?Illifra9 Dec 2
Dec 2 Mythic keystone upgrade? How do you update your mythic key stone?, Ive been running mythic + dungeons and I have a lvl 2 keystone so i've I've been joining +2.Tinytoast5 Dec 2
Dec 2 heroic/mythic dungeons Can somebody who knows about these dungeons please explain to me how to start a mythic/mythic+ dungeon? I can begin a heroic one but cant figure out how to make it mythic or mythic+Crellestial3 Dec 2
Dec 2 Varimathras misery mitigation. So after a few wipes on Varimathras heroics, I decided to take all the misery. Arms warrior damage reductions - Defense Stance: 6 sec CD, -20% damage taken, -10% damage until canceled. - Die by the Sword: 3 min CD, -35% damage taken for 8 sec. You can add 1 or 2 more by equipping tank trinks. It's not a lot but since I'm already next to the boss and might as well keep the incoming misery to one target making it simpler for everyone. Just one way to deal with it.Dfunction5 Dec 2