Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Nov 14, 2012 Okay, this is retarded. I'm sick of getting 1 handed weapons as a blood dk. both of my specs are blood. I don't dps at all. Blizzard, you've already stated that you don't want dk tanks to use 1 handers. so why are they on our loot table?Salloreon9 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Normal Gara'jal Hello everybody! With my guild we're trying to progress in Mogushan vaults but we are stuck into this boss. We've trying for 3 weeks with little to no progress at all. Atm we're not reaching more than 20%hp left on boss, and we're almost hitting the enrage timer (Yeah, the enrage timer, not the 20% soft enrage). Our strategy is to have 2 dps and a healer entering every totem and trying to get out with the most stacks from buff possible (more or less 18 atm). http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ls32ptwxlrwmzhtk/ That's our log from yesterday. Any kind of help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!Imyourtank15 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Heart of Fear LFR = Griefing paradise So far we've had: Vizer: -People that are mind controlled can be killed during the duration of their MC if enough burst is done. Blade Lord: -Unseen Striking a small group of players and living with personal/defensive cooldowns (Dispersion + Bubble) -Aspect of the Pack during burn phase (Inc. everyone gets destroyed by tornadoes). -Demon Gate in the middle of the runway (Getting changed with patch 5.1). Garalon (Pre nerf): -Spammable Crush -Dropping puddles all over the center of the room Wind Lord: -Breaking Crowd Controlled mobs. -Blowing up Wind Bombs around the boss (You can easily wipe groups sub 5% within a few seconds). Amber Shaper: -Getting Mind Control and intentionally not interrupting. -Eating all of the Amber Pools. -Amber Striking your raid members (Perhaps the most hilarious thing ever, guaranteed unavoidable 1 shot). Grand Empress: -Haven't had the chance to do this boss yet.- This isn't a QQ post, just a post to stop and laugh at all of the possible ways someone could ruin another person (or should I say 24 person)'s day. I don't think I missed anything here, but it's pretty ridiculous how easy all of this is. I personally haven't done any of this, but I have witnessed it a decent amount today. I wonder if Terrace will be the same?Figuratives24 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Is the sha of anger bugged? it didnt gave me loot this week, not even a bag of gold, we had the tag and everything went well, but when we was about to kill it i died... was it that?Juanø1 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Challenge mode newbie Title basically says what I am. I'm seeking a patient team willing to take on a skilled and competent Ret Paladin to take on challenge modes! I will be bringing my own flasks, food, potions, invisibility pots, and anything else you could need of me. I know we're not going to push golds fast, but I'd be willing to learn how to climb up those ranks and eventually score them. If anyone would be interested in joining up with me and taking this on, my Btag is: MisterMoxie#1906. Thanks much! (Also, any constructive criticism on my gear, spec etc is MORE than welcome!)Ashforde0 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Still working on heroic MV? So my guild decided to work on heroic Stone Guard and heroic Feng this week instead of HoF. While we've cleared Stone Guard already, we picked up a lot of new players so we had to relearn the fight. I found this a bit odd though, considering normal HoF is much easier (IMO). I was just wondering if any other guilds are doing this as well.Saffi7 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 [Raid Finder] Grand Empress Shek'zeer The fight needs to be toned down. There is more raid damage than the average RF raid can handle. The competency requirement seemed to have jumped 10 item levels between RF MSV and RF HoF, not just the minimum item level requirement. The fight is sickeningly easy to to execute, yet Grand Empress Shek'zeer on RF is a wipeathon. 1) Players don't take the Cry of Terror debuff into the dissonance fields. 2) Healers don't top off the raid between dissonance field explosions. 3) Players fail to successfully roll their faces on their keyboards during the AoE add packs. 4) Healers don't dispel Visions of Demise. 5) Players don't move out of consuming terror. The only mechanic that I've seen consistently done well is desynchronizing the dissonance fields.Halister10 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 joining 2/3 in lfr is crappy im sure theres a thread somewhere about this but i couldnt find it. for the love of GOD please add an option to only join 0/3 when using raid finder. Sitting in queue for 30 minutes just to have a 2/3 raid pop and see skeletons all over the floor is frustrating to say the least. It would be nice to see the first 2 bosses of the raid occasionally. (i type this as I stare at Garalon)Blumianoz2 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Tsulong Loot I have a question, and I was wondering if anyone knew the answer, I know this would probably be more suited for a MMO-Champion Post, however hopefully I will be able to get the same information here. I was looking at the loot from Tsulong and on wowhead.com They mention the Fear-Blackened Leggings (http://www.wowhead.com/item=89983) but only in the Raid Finder loot. However WOW's Database has the heroic version Fear-Blackened Leggings (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/89948), and MMO-Champion's Loot guide doesn't seem to think there are any pants at all dropping from Tsulong. Does anyone know if these legs will be there or not? Edit: I just checked the WoW database and they don't seem to have the raid finder version that WoWhead.com has either.Aimmee1 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 (H) LFM ZA + BT XMOG RUNs! I need 3-4 others that need their ZA/ZG/BT XMOGs. 1 of each armor type would be nice. I'm going on my MW Monk so just need some DPS & something in pl8. Post your RealID if interested and I'll hit you up.Datch0 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Challenge mode advice needed So I have done a few challenge modes, I think silver seems easy enough on them, but I am interested in pushing Gold on all of them. I have recently been watching a lot of gold videos, and albeit melee seem a bit harder to run with I am going to try soon. So far I am thinking my ideal comp is something like Blood DK/Arms Warrior (me) / Warlock (demo/affliction) / Frost mage / Undecided healer I was reading/seeing a lot of gold videos saying they stacked things such as shadowfury/remorseless winter on trash mobs that way they could stop incoming dmg but aoe down quickly, hence the group setup. I guess my first question is, I have ran with a Resto druid/mistweaver monk/Resto shaman all, I don't get a chance to focus on each mana consumption too much, but what would people say is the optimal healer for the above composition? or which healer can maintain mana the most efficiently in the style of dungeons? I already have a few Blood DK's I can run with as well as frost mage, if I can't find a warlock, what would be an equal alternative (taking into account losing shadowfury for trash packs)? If I do find a warlock is demonology or Affliction better, or are they similar?Pestilent2 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Blade Lord Ta'yak Hi all, Regarding Phase 2 of this fight on Normal (10man); what is your setup if it applies? We're currently running 2 healers and Phase 2 with the running-and-healing-on-the-go is killing the raid. Any suggestions? Should we meet in the middle, heal up, move on type of deal? What are your strategies? Thanks in advance.Telluric5 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Getting Heroic Elite Gear using bonus roll So there are reports of people being able to get heroic elite gear by using bonus rolls on elite normal mode protectors. Just FYI.Exceptionlol6 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Too many physical AoEs in MoP raids It seems like every boss with a deadly AoE deals physical damage. In most cases I'm fine with this because other healers have restrictions on their Cooldowns too. Spirit Link and PW: Barrier have positional requirements, and druids don't get anything, at least in terms of damage reduction cds. I do however feel that Devotion Aura gets severely limited use in MoP raids. Please fix in next tier.Gringgotts5 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Challenge mode reset timers Please remove the reset timer on Challenge Modes, so far I've spent more time waiting to reset the dungeon than actually doing pulls. Wouldn't be bad to have cooldowns reset when the dungeon is reset either. Again, quality of life things...wouldn't really effect the difficulty of the content.Cellokhan5 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Cry of Terror on LFR The icy-veins guide for Grand Empress Shek'zeer says that Cry of Terror is placed on random raid members. However, in the LFR group I joined, before the pull the leader assigned 2 people to take Cry of Terror and move into the zones properly. Sure enough, the boss cast it on the 2 assigned people, so it seems that it is not random on LFR. What's going on here?Autumni0 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Justice points per regular dungeon Sorry if this has already been asked, I searched and couldn't find anything. How many justice points do you get for a regular dungeon? Is it just the 60 you get for a random, or do you get points for bosses, too? Thanks. ///Nevermind. I just did a non-random run and got 0 JP, so I assume it's just the 60 from the randoms.Sandriya0 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Amber Shaper Un'sok LFR is bugged Killed Amber Shaper Un'sok in LFR and it said I already killed him before and wasn't elegiable for loot since I recently killed him before. Which is impossible because it was my first time killing him. This happened to a bunch of people in my group some kind of bug?Zumi16 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Amber shaper¿ after many times paying attention ive noticed the slime adds happen to regain small amounts of hp as the pools on the ground emit a spewing graphic, not talking about when you kill the add and if another slime is near it heals for 40%, it was small like 1% here or there until p2 when some started going up 5-6% at a time. anyone else see this or has this game finally made me lose my mind?Cyndro1 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 wind lord Okay looking for some help so on wind lord my guild we have only been ccing 3 mobs we did 2 trappers and 1 blade master but we still are hitting the enrage timer on the boss after killing all the adds anyone have any advice on what we can do different everyone's pulling in about 100k-120k dps on the addsIrrelevant5 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Question answered, Move along. Nothin' to see here. This is not the thread you're looking for.Mauden18 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Need Help With Gara'jal The Spiritbinder http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/m5omabmwttxngr5x/ We have been stuck on this boss for 2/3 weeks I believe it has something to do with our DPS/gear I just can't quite figure out which ones exactly( I believe the mage is doing the worst). We are 2 healing the fight cause it is advised to 2 heal it. Our strategy is we mainly call the range classes, don't call the melee cause they take way to long to get to the totem so we figure it'd be easier to just focus on the range getting in the totems. we pop hero at 25% to help transition into the last 20%. Our normal set up for this fight. Tanks Druid Tank Prot Pally(Me) Healers: Holy Pally Holy Preist DPS: 2x Shadow Preist Rogue Warrior Fire Mage Aff Lock Let me know what's going on >.<Zetrov6 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Can u set lootmaster on the world bosses? can i get a blizz post on this cause i heard this about 10 mins ago and want to know if it true.Kaelrebric4 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Garalon (Gary) Gary shows his final form! http://imgur.com/nZgMsInsertion3 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Hunter LF Gold Challenge Mode Group 487 Hunter looking for dedicated challenge mode group, focused on getting gold. Battletag is Krunok#1977Krunok0 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Mage doing almost half million dps in raid?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw6cQVHShEY#! Starts at about 3:40 and if you switch to 1080 and watch the dps meter you can see the dps of the top 2 mages start to jump and peak at nearly half million damage a second. This seems to happen at about the time that the boss P2 starts. Can't be intended? Any raid expert or is this too new to tell if it's intended or if there's a bug that's causing extreme dps spike?Palmstrike3 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Does anyone have Ulduar progression data? At one point on MMO Champion or something there was a graph posted of the number of guilds who cleared each Ulduar boss during progression. Does someone have that graph? Google is not helping.Mahourai3 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 10M Heroic Vizier and my thoughts First of all, Hello! I'm Hogar, a GM and Raid Leader of the guild Gag Reflex. We primarily raid 10M and we've been consistently in the top 10 for heroic 10M Progression in the US since Firelands. As a player I have experienced most content pre-nerf since the beginning of BC with the exception of ICC when I was taking an extend leave of absence from the game. A few notes: This is not a 25 vs 10 thread. My notes are strictly on the 10m encounter of the fight. I have many friends in top raiding guilds including Blood Legion, Vodka, Accession, and Midwinter and I have spoken with many of them about the mechanics of the fight. Regardless of format, this is a hard fight. Each format has their own set of challenges to overcome. Also: I just want to note to Modest and Rats and all of the EU 10s that managed a kill on this. Very good job. You guys all had to have had many frustrating days of attempts and the stress that this fight can put on a raid is just insane. A well deserved kill and I wish you the best of the luck for the rest of the Xpac. Last note: These are my thoughts/notes after putting in well over 300 attempts on the heroic encounter with nearly 30 hours on the boss this week. Okay, to the actual fight. First of all - Difficulty wise I really love this fight. I feel like the healing and DPS check are appropriate for a heroic encounter (though maybe not the first encounter in the instance). The fight currently asks for decent coordination from your raid. I also feel that the mechanics are all very fun to execute and on legitimate attempts I typically enjoy the fight. Problems: 50% Chance of a wipe before the encounter even starts. It has been said time and time again. This boss is not currently possible to kill if he decides to go to left platform first. This for me is the most broken part of the fight. If you just made the boss go right every time then I wouldn't even be posting right now. I have no issue wiping to a boss for days or even weeks if we are getting to actually see it but watching the boss go left and having to wipe it is just awful. 1) It ruins almost any kind of rhythm or momentum that your guild begins to get after good attempts. 2) It is a colossal waste of materials for (Feasts, Flasks, Pots, etc). Next up on my list of issues is Song of the Empress. I completely understand why this ability is in the fight and why it is relevant. That being said in the final phase of the fight it is just heart breaking to watch the Echo cast this when a healer and a tank are clearly in melee range of the damn thing. I can't tell you how many final phase wipes we had to the echo randomly casting this even though we had people in melee range. My last complaint on the fight is a minor one but still annoying. Every 3-5 attempts that we make it deep into the fight the boss will magically spawn the noise cancelling zones under the platforms and while we can sometimes get into them still there are more attempts then not that we can't. Overall, I really could end up liking this fight. I think it's a very fun and challenging encounter when we actually get to attempt it and don't get gibbed by mechanics outside our control. I am asking that at the very least Blizzard please consider forcing this boss to the right to the right every pull. If you made no other changes I would be 100% pleased with the encounter and would be willing to overlook all other issues. Hell, I would be okay with a FandV echo in final phase if it just meant we could have consistency. Normally, I don't post these types of threads. I enjoy the challenging encounters and I enjoy the spirit of competition. I really just wanted to post my feedback in an open forum and maybe get some feedback from other guilds that are actually doing the fight. Again, a big grats to Rats and Modest. You guys are awesome. HogarHögar3 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Heart of Fear Oh hai I'm here waiting for the servers to come up and thought I might share some thoughts on something I personally find kind of disappointing... and that's the apparent lack of Klaxxi presence in Heart of Fear Such great lore and interesting concept but they don't seem to want to help in actually taking down the empress and her minions (This might change on heroic, kind of Ragnaros in Firelands!) We always start raiding late in new Expacs so maybe I've missed something, if so do tell, this is the kind of stuff I find really gripping when it comes to raidsAnzulan4 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Warlock getting spirit gear on bonus roll? Yeah.. on amber shaper with my bonus roll.. I end up winning the spirit dagger, this shouldn't even be on my loot table.Soullock3 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 Heart of Fear LFR 2nd Half Just completed this wing. Took about 3 hours and numerous wipes. It's definitely doable, but it does seem to be a bit over complicated to expect 25 strangers to execute together. Wing Leader: CC's broke preety fast given the amount of people we had. Ended up stacking and burning, though tanks were getting trucked on pretty ahrd. Had to focus healers 1st otherwise it never wouldve ended. Possible changes: less adds; allow more adds to be ccd; keep it the same but lower dmg Amber Shaper: Vehicle fight in lfr, oh the horror. This one gave the most headache as a lot of the groups success relies on individual responsibility (interrupting raid dmg casts on vehicles, eating slime in p3). Will be much easier as people learn it, but its hell right now. Possible changes: simplify vehicle responsibilities; slow vehicle aoe cast Grand Empress: not bad, the dissonance fields were the real killer. They burst for a ton of dmg and all of our wipes were due to double bursting fields. After coordination on who needs to be in what field, though, it was slightly less catastrophic. Possible changes: lower dissonance field bursting dmg Maybe blizzard could even introduce an in game video guide to lfr fights :DAmorisse2 Nov 14, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Where could we fit more dps!?? Hey guys, these are our last tries on Elegon 10NM. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/db9rpepsq4b3ht06/ I think we are getting the drill now as we are reaching the enrage timer more and more. The thing is he's still at 26% (our best attemps) when he goes wild... Now we're trying to see where we could fit more dps there and there. I think our dps would be at about 80k if we had the chance to sit on him at the end, but at the moment, when he goes in his enrage we just coming back at him with all the little adds. We're getting 3 protectors before the first phase 2 and about 6 before the second phase 2. From reading here quite often, I'm pretty sure you guys will point that out. We tried this strategy I read about all staying on boss, popping cds and just deal with the protector(s) when he's at 85%. By doing so we got 2 protectors but by the time we killed them the 6 sparks already started to go for the pylons so I guess the timing is not good... We're also trying to kill the 6 pylons at about the same time, that actually helped us a lot to go further into the fight. Also, I'm feeling squishy as hell in that fight, I'm popping my barrier as many time as I can to help but this fight looks more fitted for a DK. Aside from being from Moon Guard, do you guys see obvious things that we're not seeing?? We're quite melee heavy, which is not helping... Thanks!Zylian9 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Dungeon Gear Why oh Why..... Ok when you are a high level you have it so you can only hit need on gear you can use Ex.plate people can only hit need on plate armor. you should have this for lower level Dungeons too. I for one am very tired of all these jerk Ninjas hitting need on everything. The loot system really needs an upgrade. for instance a prot pally can only hit need on strength gear and not intell unless they are in holly spec. Mail and Plate people, should not be allowed to hit need on leather and cloth gear. or weapons such as staffs. Leather should only be allowed to hit need on leather. cloth should only be allowed to hit need on cloth gear. Oh and another thing Why is there Little to none Intell Based Leather Gear>>>Why you Hating on us Druids...... Why do you always change end game stuff but never the low level stuff. Not everyone grinds like a nut just to get to 90 some of us like the old content.....Divinemaji0 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Blizzard, Please take a look at Garalon Hello Blizzard and World Of Warcraft Community I have been trying to get my kill of Garalon for the past couple of days now, I like a good fight in a raid boss, I currently just started raiding again with a guild team, So this problem may become nothing for me due to as guild I would be killing this boss. But someone over at the raid department needs to have look and say do we really need this fight for LFR? can we just shove his loot on someone else. I don't understand why it is hard for people to understand not to stand in the purple circle, and for us tanks to take the cone, but only 10/25 people seem to always understand this fight and there are groups that are holding up the LFR Queue. like tonight I was put in the same group 3 times and there were people complaining saying it has happened to them there isn't another group its porting everyone into this group. In all, I am just saying have a look at the fight and please try and make it someone what of a roll-over fight Cheers.Lophae95 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Tuesday Galleon Scumbag Blizz, say servers will be up at 3pm. Bring em online early, miss Galleon because I was expecting 3pm... why.jpgUnggoy5 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Anyone actually freeze XP at 60/70 for raids? I'd like to know if there are guilds that actually do this. I've been giving this some thought too since I'd like to do some older content. However IIRC, they've all been nerfed to the ground before the next expansion was released, if so then nevermind.Darkroman4 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 That feel when Spirit Kings heroic is RNG Ah yes, I sure do love this fight. You know, resetting the encounter everytime you get Meng 2nd or even third depending. Shoulda been like Feng where you just drag the boss closer to one of the things you want to do next!Alythess9 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Challenge Modes, Resto Druids, and Haste I understand why the Devs made the exception for hit and expertise when adjusting stats. The player is looking to hit an exact number, and once they hit that number that stat goes from the absolute most valuable stat to dead last (almost worthless). And while stronger and stronger gear will allow them to hit those numbers with greater ease, it was a concession Blizz was willing to make because it would take some serious math to figure out where your gear lies with breakpoints after being adjusted. Resto druids, and their HoTs, treat the secondary state haste in almost the exact same way. It is no secret that we have haste breakpoints, and that we try and hit them with an exact number. Once they are met, haste goes from a priority stat, down to the bottom of the list (almost worthless). When our gear scales down, we drop below certain points and end up with some strange number. Unlike hit/exp, we WILL be forced to do the rediculous math, and possibly keep yet another set of gear around. (Any dual speccin', pvpin' druid can tell you--we already have to maintain enough sets of gear! And that argument would apply to hit/exp users as well.) If the function and treatment of the stats (hit/exp vs. haste) are remarkably similar, why can't we have similar treatment for this issue? I'm not a Dev, but I hate bringing up a problem without offering some ideas on solutions. So for posterity's same here's a few ideas. I'd really just like to see a blue response on if they consider this an issue at all or not though. You could just not scale haste, but this would be problematic as it would be imbalanced for a class that uses it without a breakpoint for dps like a ret paladin. Perhaps you could detect the spec/role of the class and not drop it for us specifically (or perhaps all healers, because while not all are as HoT dependent as druids, we all have some). That would be amazing, but I'm not sure what the technical limitations are. Either way, just some potential solutions to think about.Ottobot16 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 LF Gold Mode Group I've done 7 of them gold modes and was left out of Shado Pan and Seige gold modes. ilvl doesn't matter that much as it gets scaled down but if anyone is looking for a rogue that is capable of running them I have experience in other gold modes as is. Ise#1243 for contact.Xaran0 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 A few questions about challenge mode. I'm looking to get some people together for challenge mode in the near future, and I just have a few questions to ask. 1. Challenge mode is basically a timed run, right? Or am I misreading what i'e read sofar. 2. Do dungeons "end" when you beat the last boss? and, if so, is there some dungeons with bosses we can skip? (wise Mari, and Armsmaster Harlan come to mind.) WOuld you get the rating after beating the last boss? Thank you for any help you can give.Baldris7 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Garalon LFR - It's just fine as it is. The Garalon fight is very easy even on LFR. What I love more then anything about this fight in the first week has been that instead of people blazing through LFR and not bothering with the mechanics it requires people to listen. I've easily had peoples attention when I step up to guide the raid in LFR, where usually when someone tries to explain a fight mechanics another person in LFR just say "gogogo tank em all lets go". The way I get the raid to beat this boss is: Tell tanks to stand infront of boss 100% of fight. (they must get hit or boss enrages) Tell everyone to stay out of purple circle. Designate 2 dps & 1 healer. 2 dps will be switching the debuff with each other at about 11 stacks, or whenever the debuff goes away. The 1 healer will be main healing these 2 dps keeping them topped off. (these 2 dps'ers wont be doing any dps enless they just happen to be standing around) As long as these 2 dps & 1 healer do a good job, more then likely you'll down the boss. I managed to down him on first attempt when I coordinated the LFR group I was in. Very fun fight simply because its causing so much grief among the LFR goers. <3 wow for making this boss.Mirasun2 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 garalon raid finder is impossible to do with 24 other retards. sorry blizz but you guys are just as dumb for even considering people would be able to complete it in LFR. the amount of retardation is just absurd. no one understands the mechanics and it makes LFR feel exactly like doing heroic progression. gj blizz, really gjTroublechild34 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Jaina Proudmore Destroys Org. (video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fedRGOYRQ8o&feature=relmfu I just found this on YouTube. This is amazing. LOL. A guild kites Jaina from Theramore to Org. And, just watch what happens. And Garrosh is a chump. LOL Just amazing video.Addypally6 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Galleon spawns after server restart The Galleon spawn issues are compounded by the non-deterministic nature of the scheduled maintenance. While players do not have a concrete time for the restart on Tuesday, they do know that Galleon with be available when the servers restart. If a player wants a shot at the Galleon raid, they would have to periodically check the status of the server maintenance. It seems unlikely that Blizzard would intend for a game based goal to be tied to external maintenance issues. It also seems like a strange choice to make a guaranteed spawn during a period that would eliminate players with 9-5 jobs and school. Perhaps Blizzard would consider moving the guaranteed spawn to a time that supports a majority of the player base or possibly eliminate the guarantee of a spawn on restart if it still locks the spawn for ~4 days. I do not claim to have the answers, but the current format seems like it needs work. Thanks for considering it.Snickersnack3 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 People AFK in dungeons... A LOT! Hate to rant but i'm so tired of joining a dungeon and people just instantly AFK'ing or going on follow to get experience and not have to do the work. There has to be a way to fix this as it happens in nearly every dungeon i'm in. With the timer rules and various other rules it makes it very difficult to remove these people. My suggestion for a fix is very simple. Instead of having the user type a reason why someone is being kicked have it be a radio button list because really there are only a max of 4 or 5 reasons why someone would be kicked. If someone is kicked enough times (something low like twice in one day) for being AFK then have it result in either an account ban or just a long term dungeon ban like 15 days. Obviously having those reset themselves after enough times not being kicked for afk. Which could work like every 10 dungeons someone completes it removes 1 afk mark on your account. Maybe i'm just complaining because as a healer i don't have that liberty of just sitting .... nothing gets done if i'm not healing... same with a tank really. Anyway there needs to be some kind of rule change because Blizzard will account ban people who are doing exploits on a raid encounter and this falls under the EXACT same kind of rule in that it's an exploit of Blizzards rules on how long someone can remain in a dungeon collecting free XP until they can be kicked.Poh7 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Soloing old stuff Since we are now lvl 90. What can be soloed now (opinions for all classes not just self healing tanks)?Tridiak5 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Force and Verve Timing Anyone know how often Imperial Vizier Zor'lok casts Force and Verve? Trying to figure out if it makes sense to use totemic restoration with primal elementalist to get the 10% healing buff just for the force and verve.Nichaela1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Help with multi-phased encounters I was wondering if Blizzard could help us out a bit with encounters like Garajal. On fights like this the Combat Log does not pick up activity in the "other realm". So if we want to go back and look what happened on an encounter we have to have almost everyone in the raid logging to get an accurate picture. Remember the days of merging logs... gah. Anyway, I know this is certainly on the technical side of Raid design, but it would be awesome on encounters where there are split realms if the combat log could pick up all the activity. Thanks, DahkDahk11 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 How is LFR in MoP? I heard its harder than cata so does that mean when im 90 I should do all dailes get good gear upgrade gear, gem,enchant , practice to be good in LFR? I mean it from a non-raider point of view someone like me I raided before but no hardcore 6/6 Heroic in 2 days. So how is it?Swiifty5 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Dungeon Level Limits Removed Do any of you like the idea of Blizzard giving us a day or two a month or a weekend a month where level limits on all dungeons are removed and level limit grouping restrictions are removed on Random Dungeon Finder Call it "Nostalgia day" or "Nuke Day" or "Run a noob day" or "Free Day" I always felt a little cheated / punished that as I leveled through the years that my ability to Q for lower level dungeons was taken away. And the only way to Q again was on a low level alt or to try to get friends to fly there with me. I understood the reasoning and logic behind it... due to level restrictions, triviality and such.... However, it would be nice to get to do them again with a group on Random dungeon finder, even though it would be super trivial.... still.... would beat doing dailies :-p.... I know it could never be an "all the time" thing because a level 90 running a level 60 in dungeons all the time even with docking experience gains would not be fair or good for the level 60.... But still getting to Q into a lower level dungeon with guild mates on your level 90.... For me... would be fun for a while... having the revenge feeling on certain boss encounters is always good. Or just Qing and helping out noobs to atone for your sins in PVP.... Or logging on your low level alt and getting the chance to be grouped with a 90 for a little PL time might be a plus for some. What do you guys think?Brollyzeven7 Nov 13, 2012