Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Nov 13, 2012 I am Peryn and I apologize..... So I was in LFR Vault of Mysteries the other night. I joined a group on 2/6 still wiping on Will. We started and wiped due to DPS not controlling the adds. So most of the group leaves the queue, leaving us like 6 people. Through everyone leaving, I get defaulted as team leader. So as a helpful person, I set up floor marks for the tanks and a spot in the middle where we can stack for Titan Gas AoE healing. I also explain the fight as we get more people in. Since I am also now the leader I walk over to the panel so I can activate it when the time comes. So the queue has taken like 10 minutes and we are now up to 16 people but some are leaving because it's taking forever to get the healers and tanks that we need. So I figure I am going to be here for a while, might as well adjust a macro I have been needing to fix and mess with my healbot config.... well I don't know how it happened but through the interface I triggered the panel on accident. This is now with 10 people in the room. Everyone panics and tries to run out the door or they start leaving the raid group. So yeah... my bad. I doubt anyone who was there will see this, but on principal I apologize.Peryn2 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Garalon Raid Finder is easy. I went into raid finder. We one shot every boss, unless you count the accidental wipe on Garalon via shaman's facepull totems. I typed out instructions in /rw for the group to see, along with some slight flattery to avoid the whole "HURR DURR U ARENT BOSS OF ME LOL LFR HAS NO MECHANICS". All I said was: Avoid purple circle. Avoid people with Pheromones. Avoid the swipe Avoid purple circle Avoid getting tunnel vision Avoid purple circle. Avoid people with Pheromones. As you can see, I emphasized avoiding people with pheromones, and the purple circle. Myself and the other tank handled pheromones. There were a couple of missed swipes causing fury. There were no dps that stood in the furious swipes multiple times. Some dps got hit once, and then wised up and ran away. There were three crushes caused by people standing in the purple circle. Two were caused by a particularly inattentive rogue, who took the extra 800k damage and died. There was a point where the offtank screwed up, took pheromones off me and kited them into the raid, causing a couple of furious swipes to the raid, so I ran in and took pheromones off the person, and continued kiting. I also ran through a lot of pools while kiting to reduce the area covered by pools since they did barely any damage relevant to my hp pool. I believe if tanks did this, they could neutralise the effect that the snail trail of pheromones has on the area you have to fight Garalon. Three crushes + 6 furious swipes to the raid + pheromones stacking to 30 a couple of times causing only ONE death, which was from the instakill mechanic does not spell overtuned. This LFR was done on a Friday, so it was not like the group was full of heroic raiders; they were casuals with instructions. tl;dr Stop qqing on the forums, go instruct people how to do the fight.Runeheal7 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Can never get Spirit King LFR Am I the only one that always joins a group that's on Elegon (rarely) or stuck on the Emperor (more commonly) when joining a Vault of Mysteries LFR? I've only done about 6 Vault of Mysteries, but I've never joined a fresh one. Anyone else have this problem?Schrader2 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 HWind Lord Mel'Jarak not gaining recklessness Killing a set of adds (battle-menders) and he isn't gaining recklessness :( After they die it appears that they re-spawn for 1 seconds with their markers at full health and disappear immediately after dying.Xfarlap18 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Valor ---> Conquest conversion Back in cata we could exchange valor points for conquest. We can still trade justice for honor. Is there a mop place to trade valor for conquest? The old tier vendor doesn't have it, nor do the new valor/JP vendors, nor do the pvp vendors(at least that I've seen).Tritonis1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Garalon - 10m Normal Help Please Hello. So my raid team just started working on Garalon 10man normal today. We had about 18 or so attempts in and the best we're getting is 15ish% at the berserk timer. I was hoping someone could help guide us in the right direction of what we're doing wrong. Here are some details: Comp: 1 Guardian Druid, 1 Rogue eating Furious Swipe with feint up, 1 Arms Warr 3 healers (Disc priest, resto shaman, holy paladin) 4 ranged (2 fire mages, 1 surv hunter, and 1 lock) -Phermones kite order: Holy Paladin -> Hunter -> Resto Druid -> Warlock -We keep the fire mages and warrior on the boss/legs at all times. -the 2 Healer kiters are healing themselves and the Furious Swipe soakers, freeing up the DPS to burn Garalon & Legs. What I don't understand is that we have 2 fire mages on the boss/legs and a warrior full time and also a Rogue dpsing/eating furious swipes, yet we're not hitting the enrage timer. The biggest focus I've given the DPS is to ensure they are in the leg circles for the 100% damage buff. As you can see on our logs, things seem to go bad (due to bad play) at around the 6 minute mark. However, I don't think that the 1 DPS dead would give us the extra 15% burn. We are also pre-potting and bloodlusting at the start. The holy pally is the first kiter in order to not waste bloodlust with a DPS kiting. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated: Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-awe0lmm06j6eifl3/analyze/hd/source/?enc=wipes&boss=63667Chantelle1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Dungeon/Rep Compromise - Challenge mode? The Blizzard team has been adamant in stating that dungeons can't reward rep anymore because they are already too rewarding. I really feel that this short sighted at best as people stop needing gear from dungeons long before the various dungeons' lifespans are intended to be over, but at least the reasoning has been communicated. But I absolutely hate doing dailies. This is a personal preference, I don't want to force my viewpoint on anyone else, but I find them dull and repetitive. Meanwhile, I find getting together with 3-4 of my friends on Skype or Vent and blowing through dungeons across various alts to be a blast. I don't believe that Blizzard could find a subset of the WoW population that disliked the idea of getting rep through dungeon run tabards, so I propose a compromise. Why not allow tabards to gain rep in Challenge modes? This bypasses the "too rewarding" aspect as challenge modes reward absolutely no loot, only a chance at achievement based rewards. It brings back an incredibly popular system, as reputations dragged me into more dungeon runs than a need for gear ever did. And it allows those of us burned out on Golden Lotus grinds to play the game the way we want it and still acquire some semblance of rewards (and a way to spend the currency we gain doing the thing we enjoy.)Breacca2 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Dungeon Loot Suggestions "Off Spec" roll option: This would take precedence over greed/de, but would yield to Need. As it stands now, if we want offspec gear we have to need on the item to save it from being disenchanted or so that we don't have to retrieve it from people who greeded for vendor trash. The problem with needing for off spec is that you're given the same priority as main spec. When the OS roll wins, the MS must ask for the player to give up the loot he just won so that he can use it for his main spec. If the winner is the understanding sort, he'll trade it to the MS player and feel slightly bummed. If he's the other sort, he keeps it and a) creates animosity/drama in the group. b) he leaves, forcing the rest of the group to wait for a requeue. c) the loser leaves, forcing the rest of the group to wait for a requeue. This suggestion is based on the premise that gear should favor players who queued with a matching spec. LFR Loot System Flag every piece of loot for a SPEC, and only allow the need roll if the player was in that SPEC at time of boss tap. This would allow the group to change up roles while in the dungeon, and still prevent an enhancement shaman from needing on an int mail. Or a spriest from needing on a regen trinket. Again, I'm working off the premise that loot should favor the MS of the player. You could go totally like LFR and auto loot gear to people. Though that option is less appealing to me because I'd like to run a dungeon in my stronger spec while farming gear for my weaker spec. It makes life easier for everyone that way :) The benefit of making these or similar changes is that less frustrated/disillusioned players will queue more often. When a strength sword is won on a need roll by a rogue, I (and I would wager many others) get frustrated and give up (at least for a while) on my off spec. That means one less geared player in the LFD pool which means just a little bit less LFD success. With the above changes, I would go in more on my priest and druid to gear their off specs. That's one more exceptional healer and pretty good tank making LFDs a little more successful. And in the end that's good for everyone.Ruthenia32 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Affliction/Destro LF serious challenge grp Wanting to push for all golds asap. Willing to put in all the time necessary. I raid tues wed thurs 7-11pm est avail 11pm-whenever those days fri-mon avail 7pm-whenever sunday any time if were gettin real close on gold for any dungeon ill take off raids if necessary I've been watching vids on gold runs. Ready to put in 100% til the finish... email me: niteshifthyjal@gmail.com to real id or pst me on kael'thas that is not my real idNetherblaze0 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 2/3 2/3 2/3 2/3 2/3 2/3 2/3 Wait 30min Hear of Fear. Get 2/3. Wait 20min for it to fill, doesn't fill. I've never seen any LFR this horrible, it's a mission to get a fresh one.Secondtime9 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 The Problem with LFR The problem with LFR is that it assumes that the players joining it are intelligent and/or capable enough of understanding boss mechanics. You can put the strategies in the dungeon journal, you can make the boss yell 'DO THIS OR DIE', you can even have a big shiny light telling people where not to stand, the vast majority of people will still ignore all of these signs. If a boss requires anything more than "Tank 'n Spank" you can bet it is going to cause frustrations. The argument held by a number of people is "you don't have to do it, it's mainly for the casual audience". That's fine, but when casuals are incapable of defeating it then that's where the problem is. I doubt there is more than a slight minority that considers LFR fun at this point, and the main strife causing this is the incompetency of others. LFR should be a part of the game that takes no skill, no planning, and no real requirements outside of a gear score. Maintaining the status quo is not going to cut it.Vóde47 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Mystic Sarong (not sure where to put this) Anyone know if this item was removed ? I have sat at the two vendor in hillsbrad and in Arathi now over the past week or so and gotten tons of other items but I have not seen this one at all and am waiting for it. Sorry just not sure where to post this one so here it is. ThanksRalazzar4 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 For HoF Raid finder. If your group is wiping on Garalon like 99.99% of the raid finder groups out there, leave. Don't just keep trying to get people to kill it because it won't happen. All you're doing is making it impossible for others to get a fresh instance. It's been this way all week because people don't know when to give up. Edit: So I got a fresh one finally... but... the first boss is bugged and can't be pulled because the group wiped in a way that somehow bugged it. Wasn't this instance active on the beta and being tested on raid finder? It seems blizzard needs to add a quota when using beta/ptr to get rid of people just wanting to play content early, put in a system where you need to submit 5 reviews of the current content at least 400 characters each that is satisfactory when blizzard reads it or you get booted from beta/ptr. Getting bugged content on a live server is getting old. Betas and Test realms are supposed to get rid of most if not all of the bugs before the game hits shelves, this is just an unpolished raid all together normal and raid finder. Normal mode still bugs constantly as well.Aito3 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Garalon 10n help! Hey all. So, my guild went in HoF for the first time this week. We killed 2/6, and went in to try Garalon on Friday. Our best attempt was at around 60%. As a raid leader, I'm not sure how I should assign people or groups to make it easier for the healers. I usually run as Shadow, but I was healing that friday due to our holy Pally not being able to attend. I noticed that I was having to run left and right to be able to heal everyone, and this much movement would eventually start killing people. Raid comp was: Prot Pally, Guardian Druid Holy Priest, Resto Sham and resto Druid Fire Mage, BM Hunter, Combat Rogue, Ret Pally, Surv Hunter SV HUnter was the replacement for the night, and I usually DPS in his place, with a Holy Paly healing instead of myself as Holy. Healers were also ooming at around 60% HP, which I think it was because of the lacking strategy/positioning/assignments. I don't know if this helps, but here are the logs. http://worldoflogs.com/reports/oa7m9bxccznvv2jm/Markal2 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Maybe a bit early... I know they have not opened up TES yet, but I was wondering if anyone has datamined anything for the next tier of raiding and uncovered anything? Instance names or locations, bosses?Dlm4 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Heroic Vizier, HoF Blizzard. You will nerf this fight. You (probably) did not intend this fight to be this difficult. If you did, it's probably some bull!@#$ reason probably involving the reaction to it. I'm temped to say it simply is not possible as it appears to implemented(in reasonable amounts of gear), but I'd probably get proven wrong by paragon after they put in a rediculous amount of attempts. Kindly stop wasting my time, as I find raid-wide latency checks to be very disappointing, as far as raid content goes. Also, the raid ID lockout bug was irritating, as were the multiple bugs with the trash leading up to him- which, by the way, you've had a week to fix. Test your damn raids before you release them. You've had more than enough time.Doabearelrol446 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 HoF, LFR queue broken? Got into a 2/6 last night, killed Garalon. Been sitting in queue for 1.5 hrs, trying to get in and finish the first 2 bosses. I'm know there are lots of wipefest going on for Garalon, but is anyone else having long waits?Fratricide12 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Elegon Logs ... Can someone go over this WoL report, and provide some pointers? Saying 'you suck' isn't going to help me. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-z7c4lubrcdod6mqj/deaths/?enc=bosses&boss=60410 Notable Wipes: Try 4 Breath hit the raid as tanks were swapping. Try 8 The Tank died as I was casting Symbiosis-rebirth on the druid. Try 12 We only had 7 stacks, even though we blew heroism on the 3rd draw power. Try 17 We blew heroism in the last phase, but were unable to heal everyone. Try 19 I died to a puddle as I was running towards Elegon and the dps were killing them. We already combat-rezzed... If you go through the logs and notice that the first fights had heroism blown at ~2:00, it's because we were making sure people would kill their four power sparks. Beforehand, we kept having people missing the fourth ones. Any help would be appreciated.Exac11 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 What % Does Imperial Vizier "Die"? I've heard you win the fight above 0% and was wondering roughly what percentage you get victory at?Vlizze6 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 10 Normal Mogu'shan Vault DPS should be? What's the average DPS people should be pulling in reg 10 man Mogu'shan Vaults? I'm talking as in a guild just starting off and looking to finally start progression, someone that isn't super geared already from other raids and such. around 460-465 ilvl.Priestypants12 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Soliciting questions for our podcast Hey guys, I'm trying to solicit some questions to field on our guild's raiding focused weekly video podcast, Regression. This week's episode is a little weak so I'm looking for new angles. I'm looking for questions about raid leading, raid/guild organization, boss strategies etc. If you have any of these questions(or even just suggestions), please, either respond here, send us a youtube message or comment on any of the videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzmvlsvQrIA Thanks for your time.Dannath0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 What's up with fathom lord karathress... I follow the strategy provided by the people who were level 85 at the time. Burning down the appropriate targets. I manage to only knock out the healer in about 10 seconds, only to be essentially one shotted by his Cataclysmic Bolt. Are there any tips for taking him down or what?Paz2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Temple of the Jade Serpent - Sha of Doubt On the final boss, Sha of Doubt, do the Figments of Doubt have an aggro table? To be a bit more clear, is it possible for a tank to hold aggro onto an allies Figment of Doubt? It appeared to me that despite omen stating I had higher aggro, they remained on there original targets. If anyone could answer this question, I would greatly appreicate it!Jrimmer5 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Which boss should take less time to down? Zor'lok or Elegon? (it would be a first kill for either boss) We have two raid teams. Both raid teams have members out of game for the next few days. I was wondering if we should mash the teams together and spend some time on Elegon, or not mess up any group’s current Vaults lock, and try for Zor'lok for a change of scenery.Akumamanny6 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 So...bit stonewalled. I don't have a consistent enough schedule to be on a guild roster, so I've been pugging my progression for some time. I've had fights that were difficult to get by in the past, but I'm feeling pretty brick-walled by Elegon and Zor'lok. I assume the idea with Elegon being tuned so much above Spirit Kings was that it's a fight strongly affected by gear, but essentially everyone has their loot from 4/6 and I've yet to have a group in nearly a month on him make it to 50%. Zor'lok at least I can just pin on people dying to Attenuation, but I really don't feel either of these fights is gonna be puggable anytime soon. Any word on when we'll start seeing the buff, or is there a big trick to this fight that we're totally missing? EDIT: Responses were to my highly un-optimized Fury set. Should be in my proper tank set now.Styrofoam45 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Monk Healer LF Challenge Modes Group Any challenge mode group Looking for a monk healer. Gimmie an add @ Catra#1770Killiko0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Garalon Normal This might be an odd question, but do you even need tanks for the fight? Question being (I'm assuming so but I'll ask anyways) does he do any attack aside from furious swipe? If not it seems completely feasible to just have two rogues feint tank the swipes and make the DPS race that much simpler.Hayturr10 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Hunter LF Hardcore Challenge mode Group(Ally) If any gd grp needs a dps and see my thread pls feel free look for me. Looking forward to a gd group. Battletag : Kral#6911 or E-mail : Forest_Sprit@hotmail.comKrál0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Two Man ICC Greetings all! Just wondering is this possible? Not the entire raid, as I am pretty sure because of mechanics the Lich would be near impossible to solo or even two man. It's be myself in Shadow and a Death Knight switching between frost and blood. Both of our item levels are near 470 as well. Thanks!Greenspond4 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Garalon LFR too hard? I joined my very first LFR group today for HoF, and of course got a 2/6. He was dead in 3 pulls. First pull was 17%, second pull was some !@#$%^ started early. Why is this hard again?Arpandaday6 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Why are bosses always nerfed, never buffed? We get it, sometimes bosses turn out harder than intended. But there are also bosses that end up too easy. There's no bigger let-down than one-shotting a boss without even understanding the mechanics. Why are those bosses never addressed? Nobody minds getting "stuck" on a boss for a week or two. That's what makes the eventual victory actually meaningful. Why doesn't Blizzard look at the data and see which bosses get breezed through, and buff them? Those bosses are NOT FUN as they are.Xiongli14 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 So wheres all the dungeons Blizzard? Look back on how WoW used to be. Vanilla has around 17 dungeons. BC has around 16 dungeons Wrath has around 16 dungeons Cata has around 12 dungeons and mop has.... 9? and 4 of them cant even be accessed until level 90? Less content for the same price.... Put some more effort into it.Valky78 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Rogue LFG Challenge Modes (Alliance) Hi everyone! I'm looking for a group to do "Challenge Conqueror: Gold" Achievement. I know it ain't easy but it is possible. My rogue is on Bleeding Hollow server. I have good raiding experience, know how to cc, and communicate with other players. If you have a group or starting one please let me know. I'm all about giving 110% if the reward is all about mounts and xmog gear ;D Thank you. Zelik87#1560 arszzz87@hotmail.com assassination/combat specsZelik0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Breadcrumb quests in MOP Hey guys I would like to know, are there breadcrumb quests for the following dungeons: Gate of the Setting Sun Mogu'shan Palace Scarlet Halls Scarlet Monastery Scholomance Siege of Niuzao Temple Temple of Jade Serpent I seem to only have found breadcrumb quests for Stormstout Brewery and Shado-Pan Monastery The completionist in me would love to know!! ThanksMeekha2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 No Loot from SHA For about a week now, I dont get a chance at a cache or any kind of loot for sha! First kill... third kill.... tenth kill of the week. what is going on?Drecapz12 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Low Level tanks I have been noticing this, leveling a mage, that low level tanks think they are some kind of heros, are rude, brash and mean. More so than usual anyways, the name calling, refusing to tank something if something doesn't go their way. You are level 30, it's Gnomergan...and my dps queues are only 3 minutes long. The excuse of you better suck up to the tank otherwise it's a long wait is over.Acetylcholin0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 dungeon and gear question... sooo i dunno if anyone can help me with this, im pretty computer and game illiterate... my hard drive crashed so i had to get a new one, so i had to download the game from the site, but now i cant do lower lvl dungeons.... which sux cuz i need gear and it wont let me do cata dungeons til i have a higher item lvl :S....how can i do those dungeons?Aquadrela0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 BoE drop turns soulbound or am i being a noob picked up Dory's Pageantry on a random heroics. did not equip it. Once i win the roll and pick it up in my bag, it turns soulbound. what???Solinvict15 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Hunter LF Group for Challenge Modes (Gold) Hi All. I'm Looking for a nice group to do all Challenge Modes (Not all in 1 day ofc, planing a schedule). Expert on my Class on any spec. BattleTag: Keydeath#1309 Available time : Fri - Sun (Any time) Languages: Eng / Spa. Experiense as Raider: Close to 4 years. Faction: Horde (ty for suggest)Keydeath1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Fed up with 2/6 on dread approach I really don't care what you have to do blizz, but this is ridiculous. Your game is broken. I've been tryin to get into this lfr since it opened on tuesday and I can't get anything but 2/6. I don't care about the specifics or what all of you are going to say on here. The bottom line is i'm paying for this game and when I hit join on my raid finder I should be able to join a freaking raid without having to deal with some leftover fail group over and over again.Lazerpants40 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 LFR is so easy that you don't even need heals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv6uqy8ECds 25 man LFR with 2 prot paladins, 18 ret paladins, and 5 pug DPS. 6 of the ret paladins queued as healers for the role check, but we are using 0 actual healers. All paladins are using (or should be anyway) Glyph of the Battle Healer, Light's Hammer, and Sacred Shield. If you are an alliance ret or prot paladin interested in coming with us, add Wutangrza#1213 to your battletag friends. I hope you enjoy watching this video as much as we enjoyed making it! Part 2: http://youtu.be/-4LJxUa-phI (still uploading)Wutangrza18 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Lord of the Shado-Pan How do you complete this quest? Been in there multiple times on different toons and the quest never completes even though it keeps showing a question mark on the mini-map like it is complete. Am i just missing something really obvious?Draegon1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 MoP PvE Gear Guide I put together a MoP PvE Gear Guide over at wowhead. It covers all classes and is sorted by gear-level / raid: Heroics / Pre-Raid (iLvl 463-489) Mogu'shan Vaults (iLvl 489) Heart of Fear / Terrace of Endless Spring (iLvl 496) Check it out and I hope you find it helpful! http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1240/mop-pve-gear-guide If you do find it helpful, please return to this thread and bump it - thanks.Hhalle4 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Does a Dread 0/6 ever pop in LFR? seriously... 2/6 is all I see and 1 time, a 1/6.Atjamori12 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Bring back the kick timer. You guys need to stop players from kicking people shortly after the group enters a dungeon. There used to be a timer in the past, who knows why you guys removed it. I was doing my job healing and doing a good job at it too and got kicked within 1 min after we started. I was just in Gnomer on my monk and we all jumped down to the lower floor and someone after the tank and I jumped down pulled a group of trash before they jumped and didn't own up to it. So, those trash mobs ran through a section of the dungeon pulling other groups with it along the way until it reached us. Naturally I die first because my healing pulled instant agro due to healing who ever did it. (There was nothing anyone could have done to survive this and no amount of healing or tanking skills at this level would have prevented a wipe) Since I died first, they automatically assumed I pulled it when I didn't. (This group didn't know healing pulls 100% threat on all mobs not picked up by the tank)Gullast6 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Imperial Vizier Zor'lok glitching? When my guild was hitting the final phase last night, we encountered some horrible encounter mechanics back to back. Sometimes he would MC both of our healers RIGHT AFTER the bubble phase where we were stacked. Sometimes he would MC then immediately cast his Sonic discs phase. This is almost impossible to heal through. Please fix this where we get SOME kind of cushion time between phases. Granted I know this is the final phase and all, and things are supposed to get hectic, I just feel that one phase directly after another is completely horrible and un-healable. I don't know if this was glitches at its best or the actual way it was intended, but it was just bad. Also, sometimes during the first phase he would stay on his platforms way after the percent he was supposed to switch to another. This, I think, is a glitch. Another thing I noticed last night when we started on him was, the Dungeon Journal is very miss-leading. For instance, we were under the impression with the way the Dungeon Journal described it, that on normal mode only 1 person would be Mind Controlled, and more if on Heroic. Same with how many people were supposed to stak under the Bubble's for the Bubble phase.Mumrá23 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Mogu'shan Trinkets Heroic/RF Versions SO wowhead has heroic and raid finder versions of the trinkets from the trash mobs from mogu'shan. Are they obtainable? If so, how? =).Shyngo2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Skipping to Heroic Will? Just wondering if you are able to go in this order for MSV, H Dogs, H Feng, H Gara, Normal Kings, H Elegon then H Will. Can you get to Heroic Will doing everything other than Kings on heroic?Primechuck4 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Galleon Hello! Here to QQ a bit about Galleon. Just left a failed raid on Galleon because Horde decided that they wanted it more than us. There was actually three raids forming for it to begin with. Two alliance and one horde. I joined the Alliance group that fully formed first. We tagged Galleon and began the fight. Not even 10% into the fight, Horde rushed the field flagged and eventually got one of ours flagged. Healers, not being able to automatically understand the situation, healed a flagged person and then healed others which flagged more people. Horde then proceeded to kill everyone they could. We had gotten him to just below 50%. We wiped, reformed, had to fight Horde while we waited for Galleon to re-spawn. We tagged him again and started the fight, didn't even get to 50% this time because of Horde. Then, Horde got the tag. Those in our group that were raging, proceeded to wipe Horde. Fourth and final re-spawn. Horde gets it, keeps it, downs it. I wish the area around a world boss would be considered neutral, like Dalaran. Yes, you can be flagged but you can't attack players of the opposite faction. At least on PVE servers. I mean, I'm sure even players on PVP servers eventually get fed up with this situation as well but they're on a PVP server, I'm not. QQ over, thank you for the time.Hilarity14 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Taran Zhu BOSS. WTF. So I just spend the last hour wasting my night on this boss. We had a DK tank, Enhance Shaman, Rogue and a Shadow Priest and me healing it as a Druid. Can someone PLEASE explain what we should be doing to complete this dungeon? It's really getting on my nerves. From my understanding, the boss spawns orbs that will pull you in ever 10 seconds or so. If there are more than one orb up, it will create a chain effect and it will pull you from orb to orb 3 or even more times. I have been trying to look on youtube to view strategies for this boss. People say to kill the orbs, however, we have 1 Shadow Priest in our group which is the only range dps. She certainly can't kill the orbs on her own. What if it's a pure melee group? That leaves everyone screwed when they get to this boss... In my view this is pathetic and at this point I am ready to give up on blizz and this game all together. Anyone want to give me some insight on how to properly kill this boss? Is there even a way to do this boss with 1 range? If you can't then that's complete BS.Noyouscream59 Nov 11, 2012