Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Sep 16, 2012 Change in SM/scholo gear 5.0.5 dear blizzard. WHY DO YOU HATE US?!?! did you seriously give us a whole set of mind blowing design gear for our low lvls, AND THEN TAKE IT AWAY?! D': you realize how repulsive the new design looks, you should really change back, it put sooooo much more fun into lvling low lvls, i was lvling 5 low lvls just to get to this point and look awesome from that lvl on, this change has literally made me want to just delete 5-8 low lvl chars because now i cant get the stuff, especially my lvl 43 warr, im mad about this, i farmed all 3 of these new dungeons for the longest time (SM halls 6 times, SM monastery 8, and scholo atleast 20+ times) just for this gear, i was in love with my warrior by then, prot and awesome, but now, i just cant play him, all my hard work totally undone, why would you do this to us blizzaed, why </3 :'(Éternål9 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 Website to Find Raids? I know theres a website that schedules uncommon raids for people instead of having to spam trade. Does anyone know the name of a website like this? I know one exists, please help me out thankyou=DObbÿ2 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 Quick Raid Question Hey guys, Just a quick question: I see there are quite a few guilds around selling heroic rag runs and I may be interested in purchasing one. However, I know in most cases it is required that you've done each boss on normal before you can do it on heroic. So what I'm asking is, if I were to buy a heroic rag run would I need to have done it myself on normal first before I could actually do it? Cheers!Garndek2 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 A cautionary tale of cross-realm pugging So, flame away, below. But I'm not posting for any other reason than to point out a danger to pugging anyone to heroic-DS. Won't be checking your responses, don't care if you /point and /laugh. w/e I've had enough jerkwad behaviour today, so I won't be checking back here to find more. We pugged a player from a popular crossrealm raiding website. He joined us, we clearly explained loot rules and kill probabilities before he zoned into our Heroic lockout and was saved to our 6/8H DS. The player had minimal recent raiding experience, but seemed sturdy enough otherwise. He stayed with us on progression Spine for a bit, then left to "go help a guildie". A while later he logged back in our vent, but I didn't think much of it as I was busy tanking 1 meeeelion bloods at the time. We down spine and approach Madness. We discuss the strat and eagerly approach our first pull on the guy as a guild. We quickly wipe (our healer was standing too close to the corrupted thingy) and release to run back in, only to find ... we were being ported out bc we were no longer part of the group that owned the instance. That's right. Mr crossrealm pug had gone to "help a guildie" form a raid to take our zone. He proceeded to camp it for 3 hours, trying mightily to find more and more gullible saps to join him and get saved to that raid ID. So ... a cautionary tale. I doesn't have to be a cross-realm dude. It could be ANY malicious pugger willing to put in the work to take the ID. What certain popular crossrealm raiding site does is give the guy the means to find multiple unknowing accomplices to his dastardly deed. For the record, we did nothing to the guy. He played fine, we dropped a cauldron for him, his dps was fine, we really had no issue with him. Loot rules were "nothing reserved, and don't be a jerk over stuff we'll replace with greens in a week or two". Honestly all we were there for was a fair shot at Savior. So .. I dunno. Always some bad apples out there, I guess. Too bad I'm the trusting sort.Aradel6 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 Dungeon Kick System Needs Revamped More and more in this past week I've noticed more XP Leaches in groups than I have. Usually people that do this are equiped with full or near full Heirlooms. The dungeons aren't difficult and in all reality the one absent DPS is rarely even noticed outside of looking up to the mini-map and then checking the dungeon map to see the group is near a halfway point and the offending player is still at the start. In Auchenai Crypts they only moved closer because they realized they were outside the range of XP. Instead of a 20 minute cooldown to kick someone, we should have the option of kicking someone after the first boss is defeated to account for the shorter dungeons.Drelzako1 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 WTB an 80 twink guild I'm either going to start an 80 twink guild or join on. I need replies and I need to know where the best 80 twink guilds are, OR, whose interested because I want to clear every WOTLK raid on HM (if possible to select HM) with all 80s, potentially 25 mans. Add me at samdimon@yahoo.com to talk furtherDaiggon1 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 Random dungeons from lvl 15 to 80 rewards wont it b nice to have let say the old tier desing drop from the bag you get from random i mean like you lvl so fast the barely cant quest any more so why not add like a full set of random gear on the bag helmet legs shield trinkets weapon with random stat for the class reward it to and the old crafting drop gear why not just add it to the trainer to at least have it in you trade skill and get better matching or good looking reward gear from quest like for realKenmishima1 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 Dungeon Finder Woes (Black Rock) I only have one complaint about dungeon finder, and that has to do with Black Rock Depths. I was recently on a low level character around 49, and I random queued and ended up with a bunch of lv 52-54 characters (or thereabouts). Anyway, we got to what I was thinking was a "detention block" party, and they proceded to hit upper black rock. Needless to say, I was too low to do significant damage and contribute to the party the way I would have if we were clearing the detention area like I assumed we would -- considering I had queued for that portion and NOT the upper portion. To make matters worst, when my party cleared after the princess battle, I DID NOT GET CREDIT! I wasted 1.5 hours for nothing! At any rate, my complaint is that we should not be able to access the upper portion of the dungeon if we clearly queue for the lower. We should not be able to queue with others who have queued for one portion of a dungeon when we queue for the other. It basically makes it so I have NO incentive to queue into any random dungeons 50-60 or until I hit Outland. I can always roll specific dungeons instead, but I miss out on the extra loot from the random reward. Blizzard, please fix this.Malvice1 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 Servers Why don't they separate the Latin servers from North American servers during dungeon ques?Hypothermiaa0 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 Does loot still drop in DS LFR? I ran the first part of the raid and only gold was dropping off the bosses. Does loot still drop at all or was it all removed and replaced with gold?Lebensdauer4 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 WTB Firelord and Dragonslayer Title says it all Tell me how much and when ;)Khiranx1 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 D&R x-realm heroic DS week 2 9/13 9 EST Going to be running this again this week. Want to try to bring as close to the same group as possible from last week. If you cannot make the date/time please let me know here. Also, if you where not involved in the run and would like to be please express interest in this thread or contact me via battletag (blaz3#1222). If you go the battletag route please make sure you specify who you are so that I don't get you mixed up with a recruit or a mount sale. Thanks.Ninjablaze52 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 Firestyle Sorry to make a separate post, but does saturday, 9/22, at 10am pacific (11 mountain/12 central/1 eastern) work for you?Ghatok1 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Heroic Rag (Firelands) So last night during Phase 4 of the fight I was taunting to pull Rag into the Roots before he could use his Execution move and wipe us yet he whipped right back around and stayed on the 2nd tank. Couple people mentioned he prolly went Immune to taunt due to a taunt cap after 6 or something? Just wanted to get others opinions. I'd have never had this issue nor herd of this before. I've been tanking for a long time and have never noticed this. . ThanksKablanka9 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 First two giants in MC aggro my fat Paladin My human DK runs past them every time, but my human paladin never gets away with it!Malksten7 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 WTB Pureblood Firehawk WTB FL heroic mount Pureblood Firehawk. Main is 384 but may be possibly purchasing the spot for a 395 char. Looking for a carry, never done Rag on heroic and I also dont care if its the whole thing or just that one fight. I can only pay on the Area 52 server (no server transfers). Cross Realm is fine as long as you have someone that can take payment on the stated server. I am available any time generally but if the run is while I am on my laptop (daytime), you definately wont have much dps from me as it lags a lot but I am there for the carry. Please send me an ingame mail if you would like to post a price and/or leave your id, thank you. ps - looking for around 10k(derp) - 80k dont have to be hardcore pros, just a group that can get it done.Renzbek3 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Your Group Has Been Disbanded Upon completing a dungeon, I port out and back in to turn in quests. However, if all 4 of the group member leave the instance, the group gets auto-disbanded while I'm waiting for the loading screen and I can't port back in to turn in the quests. I'd love to be able to port out and back in again whether or not all 4 other members leave so I can turn in my quests. Is there a possibility Blizzard could fix this so that 1 person could still have the option to port back in if all 4 other members leave?Gnerds7 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Question about MOP Legendaries. Well , i've stopped following what Blizz have been posting about this so if someone could give me a quick rundown of it? LFR Legendaries what? PS : I love Nery PPS: Ninjablaze is a fake Blaze , guess who the real Blaze is? PPPS: If you are really dull , then the real one is me.Lionblaze2 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Roll Modifier Addon For Loot system Is anyone aware of an addon that will modify a roll for you for each individual person? I'm looking into implementing a loot system that would modify your roll based on attendance. Some addons/systems use a DKP modified roll system, but I don't want points to be used or deducted. The modifier pretty much needs to be a multiplier, but I guess an additive value could work if I re normalized everyone's + value each week around the /roll 100 value. It would be great if it could track attendance too, but I'm ok with having to manually enter my modifiers manually. Appreciate any assistance! Thank you.Khatian0 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Heroic mode advice please My guild will be working on heroic warmaster for the first time. I have read guides and watched videos but I had a few questions. On Warmaster- on heroic mode do you need anyone to actually soak the small circles at all? I know on normal we can let every single one of them hit and not worry about it. On one video I watched it said people can miss some but that was prob a bit before all the nerfs so I wasn't sure?Sinne4 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Please someone help answer this question!! How many times can I switch difficulty back and forth in Dragon Soul? I have searched the forums and internet up and down and have not found a straight answer. Here is the context of my question: First off, we have no desire to do H Madness or H Spine in an upcoming achievement run. The plan is H Morchock -->H Zonozz-->Normal Yorsahj-->Normal Hagara-->H Ultrax-->Normal Warlord-->Normal Spine-->Normal Madness Every damn forum on the internet seems to have conflicting information on this matter for all different kinds of reasons. Some say you cannot do this. Others say you can switch any way you like on the 1st 6 bosses, the only thing that matters is if you want Heroic Spine and Madness than it all has to be on heroic. Given that we dont want H Spine or Madness, we don't care if we cant do it using this method. We're just looking for someone who has done this before and can attest whether our desired plan will work or not. Thank you all ahead of time for any help you can provide.Faerbane2 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Is it possible to do another person's H Rag.. ...after having done the previous bosses on normal? Example RL has H Rag lockout. RL switches to alt and takes other 9 to do meta FL achieves on normal for the first 6 bosses. RL switches to main and reassembles group under his H Rag lockout. Would the rest of the players be able to join his raid for the H Rag kill despite not having done the normals?Mokrall2 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 LFR will be so much better when.... People die when they ignore fight mechanics. No more of "No need" when asked to press the big purple button for example...Galluccio25 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 World Race may be more subdued in MoP According to wowprogress, with the new account wide achievement system, it's no longer possible to determine individual boss kills for tracking. This means that only end wing bosses can be tracked. Wowprogress says that the Blizzard web team is working on a possible solution, but unless one comes quick, we won't be able to follow the race. The best we can do is see who finished. Edit: Currently with the system, you won't be able to tell if a guild is 1/x heroic or 10/x heroic. The best you can do is know weather the final boss of the instance has been cleared.Hudiddytoo13 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Pet aggro, was it fixed? I am about to do, Kael thalas in the Eye. Was the pet aggro fixed?Cladriah4 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Raid Grouping So why can we not make a raid group by our self? I would like to do old raids but no one seems to want to go, no one seems to be nice enough to take on secend of sitting around in a city doing nothing to group up and form a raid group for 3 secends! Blizz fix this curse you!Malvortis8 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Burning Crusade Raids Broken Well, two of them are. Tempest Keep has KT MC'ing way too many people at a time now. I thought the cap was 4... went in with 6 and had all of us MC'ed. Same group of 6 also wiped on Chess in Karazhan repeatedly - Medivh is cheating way too frequently, and opposing pieces are moving way too fast.Devout14 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Expanding on "No Nerfs to Challenge Modes" Posted by Watchter in the beta forums Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551925381 ... I think that, beyond never nerfing the content, there should also be a system that changes a class's abilities/etc. to what they were at the time of release for the challenge mode. Nerfs/buffs to classes could potentially have just as much of an impact on completion times as nerfs to the content. For example, lets consider that one tank is far ahead of other tanks in terms of dps capability. If Blizzard were to subsequently nerf its damage output to be in line with other tanks, a 16:00 clear one week could be more impressive than a 15:00 clear the previous week, but the 15:00 clear would still be significantly higher on the leaderboard, and if it were the top rank, would have little chance of ever being unseated.Vreivai12 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Quick Question Hello, My raid group has cleared 8/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul last week. I was wondering if you need to clear all the bosses on heroic to access Madness or if we can clear on normal, and then switch over. Thanks! :)Austendarcy2 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 LFR call to arms keep wondering if the call to arms is still going cuz i keep doing randoms as a tank and dont get the satchel. i remeber back in 4.3 that the dungeon finder would tell you what call to arms was for...but i was doing dps back then.. and to top it off i cant find any updated addons to tell you when call to arms for random is going...can anyone answer this question or even point me to an addon that is updated for 5.0?Razledazmoon2 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Suggestion:LFR Loot & Trading (unique items!) (My apologies if this has been suggested already and I just missed it.) So... I like the new loot system, with the exception of receiving loot that not only can I not use because it is unique, but that another player in the raid can actually use. I agree with no one besides the loot getter being able to see the loot, and therefore can choose not to say they actually received anything. You've done a great job of making it so that another player cannot pester me with begging for the loot I got, by not having public rolls. But instead of items being soulbound instantly, give the loot receiver the option to pass the item on to another person (maybe even bind it to just one trade, and then have the item locked to the player?). It's easy for me to look at mage A and mage B, and see that mage A has this same unique item, and mage B doesn't. Therefore, I could pass it along to mage B, and not have to vendor trash the LFR version of a BIS piece of gear. TL;DR LFR Loot system for unique items sucks... please allow anonymous trade!Triskelia2 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Heroic Rag. Ok so I did heroic Firelands (and i asked Blaze about this earlier) BUT we did Alysrazor on normal, the guild says that doing it on normal will still make it so we can do Heroic Rag still, BUT I know for a fact the last time I did firelands like....... last year, if you did Normal modes you couldn't do Heroic rag. I was still wondering if this was still in effect because i couldn't find documentation. And Not that i don't believe you Blaze I just want to know 100% because i'm telling these guys we can't do heroic rag and they think i'm an idiot -_- (It's not on my Paladin it's on my Hunter)Barfus3 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Dungeon finder not working with Party I've tried twice to join my 2-toons party in low level dungeon finder, but every time I am the only one getting into the Dungeon and my leveling partner don't get the ready invitation, even if we both join the Queue as party selecting our roles. Is it working or Am I doing something wrong?Kenshiv5 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Challenge Modes and XRealm Does anyone know if Challenge Mode Dungeons will be Xrealm capable? I'd love to group with some buddies on other realms that I know are good for this. I can't seem to find anything about though.Durgah2 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 For the sake of the game!! Atleast make your loot system smart enough to know that the players already have the gear from lfr i.e the tokens, i have ran lfr and i have both RF leg pieces, but still i am given the token when i dont need it, ive had it twice in a row now, and i dont even have the option to give it to someone that "actually" needs it, its unfair to everyone else if i have to vendor gear and they have to wait another week, fix your sH!TNotsoquick21 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Ninja Looting is back... Congrates Blizzard on allowing people to need on gear that has no use to them. DK Needed on everything from cloth to healing trinkets in my last dungeon. He won stuff that other people actually needed. When you are losing your player base, a good idea is to not to screw over the people that have continued to play your game even after it went stale... Why the hell would allow people to need on stuff they have no business using? What had to break in your friggin heads? "Hey guys our last patch was buggy has hell. We need a distraction" "Bring back ninja looting!" "Of course! That will redirect people's frustration onto the ninja rather than all our bugs!" "Brilliant! Another successful meeting. See you all tomorrow."Worgenbane19 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 10M Raid 2xBattle Res? http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ggls3valcgama3bl/sum/damageDone/?s=6837&e=7648 So I died early in the fight, got Battle Res'd by Druid, and then our Druid was able to use another Battle Res later in the fight when it came off CD. Is it now changed that 10m get 2 Battle res or has anybody else experienced this? Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't want to pick apart the forums to find another thread -_-Khaiman4 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Heroic Nefarian 25 So, I used to run a BWD and BoT 25man on OpenRaid weekly, and I've stopped running them recently, but in our last week (First week post-5.0), my group was unable to do Heroic Nef anymore, as the interrupts more or less rendered the fight impossible, due to having to have 3 people in an interrupt rotation per platform, without any backup interrupts (eg. I used to run a shaman on every platform on top of a 2man rotation, and have Shamans spec for 5 second interrupt and back up on every one). Now Shaman have 12 seconds, and everyone else is 15 second, with a cast that happens every 6 seconds. Add on 3 Cinders going out, bad RNG = Can't get the interrupt on a platform. Good RNG = Theoretically possible, but ridiculously hard compared to what it used to be. imo, increase the time between casts to something like 8.5 seconds, so it can be done in a 2man rotation, for any groups left doing H Nef 25 before MoP (Or even during MoP, not that it'd matter with how high HP is going in MoP)Oxyra4 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Language Barrier I could not find a good thread on this topic. If there is one, I apologize. It seems that since 5.0.4, when I am on alts leveling though dungeons in Dungeon Finder, there is a huge percentage of times where the majority of my group does not speak or read my language (English-US). Most would say well, you don't really need to talk in order to complete your objective and you are only in there for a short amount of time. While this may be true, I did sign up to play an MMO and I may be one of the few people left in the game that enjoy saying hi to people, complimenting someone on their gear, pets, etc... and its nearly impossible now. Also there have been times where the tank might not be familiar with the dungeon or someone needs to go afk, and it would be a pleasure to communicate with them better other than the emote translated by the game client, and I am sure it is the other way around also. This don't happen with every group but honestly, its my $14.99 and i would really enjoy it better if there was not that language barrier there. I mean, this may be the tip of the iceberg, who knows? This may lead to more regional server merging. Thoughts?Baarin16 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 is buying gear with jp just useless now? is there any point in getting more jp gear if the expansion is so close and what happens to them when the expansion comes out?Dingèrs22 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Reduced gold in BWL? Is it just me or was the gold benefit reduced in Blackwing Lair? A bud and I use to run this weekly & we got about 83g 46s per boss. Now we only get about 4 gold each.Killersheep6 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Siege of Wyrmrest Temple/Fall of Deathwing I would like to know about how long it takes to do both wings in seperate times in LFR. I'm not looking for queue times, just in-raid times... on average. :DDrayin3 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 help I did 2/8 in dragon soul normal... can i go into another raid group and continue with them after they defeat 2/8?Qtname1 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Vote Kick I was just in a HoT heroic where a rogue deliberately pulled a boss and wiped the group, then laughed about it. I tried to initiate a vote kick, and got the message "you cannot vote to kick that player for another 10 minutes". So rather than incur more of this clowns sabotage on the group, I left. Then I get a 30 minute debuff for leaving that disaster. Great system you got going now Blizz!Êpicon4 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 openraid.us Go there, check it out. Its the absolute best thing that has happened to WoW in a long time. Its a group of players across all US realms looking for a raid be it firelands, 8/8 Heroic DS, even old school raids. I'm so glad I found out about it yet irritated it took so long to do so! If you love it as much as I do pass the info along and let others know.Sparticas10 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Kara Chess Event (5.0.4) Anyone know if the fire bug has been fixed yet? Also, anyone find a way to get through chess event with the current bug? I am trying to get my t4 helm before MoP and this bug isn't helping my cause.Unthir3 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 LFR loot Ok, I stopped doing LFR about 2 months ago because of no weapons off DW, and haven't done it since the patch until tonight. No major gripes except the loot feed back leaves me...underwhelmed. I'm sitting here and I got 25 gold from a bag. Wow, I could go to Occulus and pocket more from the bag in there. If you wanna hand out loo like that fine, but some sort of feedback about who won what would be nice, even if you have to hand the loot out separately from the bag. At least then we'd have some sort of reinforcement go forward.Sador6 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Heroic Rag mount question... I know for a fact that 10man Heroic drops 1 mount. Does 25man heroic drop 2 mounts like DS?Methodss2 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Rogue looking to get into Dragon Soul. Hello everyone, looking to get into Dragon Soul to start my legendary daggers quest. Can pay to get in. Gear lvl is coming up should be above 380 by the end of the night. Would really appreciate the help. ThanksSictricity0 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Inquisitor Whitemane Redux: Impossible? So today I took a level 31 paladin into the newly redesigned Scarlet Monastery for the first time. I will say that I was playing around with characters and specs, and was using a 'Shockadin' paladin, trying out some of the new offensive Holy Glyphs. Sure, it's a pvp spec, but I don't care. Anyway, that being said, I was using the Dungeon finder, and the group I was in was as follows: 1 Tauren Guardian Druid. 1 Tauren Restoration Druid. 1 Forsaken Shadow Priest 1 Forsaken Warlock 1 Blood Elf Holy Paladin DPS (me) None of us were higher than level 32. Please note, Commander Whatshisface is level 34, and I assume that Whitemane is the same. In the fight against Whitemane, one of her mechanics is to cast Mass Resurrection. If this is not countered, you're looking at something like 10 Judicators that attack. Needless to say, unless you're amazing, this is a wipe. She does this once in the time it takes you to get her to the point that she brings Whatshisface back to life, then most likely once (or twice) by the time you kill her. At level 31, only 3 classes have unrestricted access to a spell interrupt; Rogue's Kick, Warrior's Pummel, and Mage's Counterspell. a Guardian Druid can ONLY interrupt this if Glyphed to Fae Silence, or something like that. a Paladin, who gets Rebuke at 36 (higher than the boss's level), can interrupt ONLY if protection-spec'd, using Avenger's Shield. Since under normal circumstances you won't have a Guardian Druid and a Protection Paladin in the same party, this means that at the correct level for Whitemane, only 4 classes will have the needed tools to down her, out of 10. I could say out of 11, because reading the forums, Monks don't get their interrupt until 32, and it's obvious that at 30-31 the queue is allowing Whitemane kills. Is this working as intended for this instance? Is Whitemane literally supposed to be a crap shoot? As you can see above, the party we had it was impossible to kill her because the Guardian did not have the right glyph installed. We were unable to complete the instance until I went back to Silvermoon, bought Dual Spec, and spec'd Protection simply to dps with avenger's shield for that fight. It seems horribly designed to have made a boss fight which, at that level, can be lost before the fight begins, simply based on the party composition; especially when Blizzard pushed so hard for the 'Bring the Player, not the Class' campaign a few years back. (ps. While I'm ranting about the new Scarlet instances, why is it dropping PLATE level 30 gear when no toon will be able to use Plate for 10-13 levels above the minimum requirements? I understand the game is geared towards 85-90s, but are we so far gone that you're now putting Transmog loot into the game instead of gear that a leveling character might actually use?)Xabre14 Sep 12, 2012