Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Sep 3, 2012 Mob/Boss HP boost I decided to run through LBRS for the hell of it. And I noticed that the mobs were not dying as fast as they usually do. Have lower level dungeons been given a buff?Tridiak2 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Deleted DeletedMércénáryz0 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 long cooldowns resetting ever wipe http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6397900436?page=19#361 I'm glad their finally adding this, it will definately be a big quality of life improvement for most raiders and it should lessen the "AFK 5min while we wait for cooldown but really ill be afk for 10min" excuse.Zerde8 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 Instance Lockout Extensions and 5.0.4 Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.Kaivax191 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 U.F.O in ZF I was running a friend thru ZF last night and I got a great screenshot of a flying saucer....It would shoot out of walls looking like the protection pally spell Avenger's sheild.When we did the event @ the pyramid after sarge bly was dead and being looted the flying saucer stopped on top of the corpse and stayed for like 30 seconds.We were able to get a screenshot of this.Has anyone else had this occur?Kidglock1 Sep 3, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 LFR from Hell. So I just left an LFR group that wiped 10 times on spine before leaving. I understand of course, that LFR is home of the troll, and I am curious to know how people tollerate it at this point. In the course of the pulls that I was present for, we wiped to the following: A tank that would let the Hideous Amalgamation get to 9 stack and would taunt away from the plate if the other tank had it, or just hold it in the middle otherwise. any number of dps who killed every corrupution up- which of course in LFR means death because people don't understand the roll mechanic. people killing the hideous amalgamation repeatedly before it got to 9 stacks. someone starting the encounter with 8 yes EIGHT people in the raid group (how is there not some 'you don't have enough people present to start the enounter' filter on lfr?!) I realize that trolls will be trolls, and that I got incredibly unlucky, but I am rarely so frustrated that I actually leave, especially after waiting in a 23 minute dps queue - I know WHY it works that way, but it doesnt make it any less frustrating that there seems to be few repercussions for people that troll. Oh ho ho ho, you purposely wipe us? thats okay, get vote kicked and queue right up again. but the people (like myself) who actually use the vote kick function for actually voting people out who are trolling get locked from using it (I let the actual votes time out on the random jerks being jerks because I think people getting kicked because someone has a persona vendetta is stupid). I don't know where else to put this so. =/ horrible experience, ranks as one of my worst playing experiences in the game.Scandinavia6 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 New SM Instance I am curious who it is that allocates Dev resources to certain projects. After seeing the new SM I have to say what a bitter disappointment it is. Why go for simple? All over these forums people are screaming about how Blizz is dumbing down the game...I was on the fence with that argument as I like not having to spend hours doing unfun things. However, IMO you have ruined SM... If it isn't broken, don't fix it - how about Blizz start to realize this. If you wanted to spend Dev time on low lvl content FIX PVP!Kazmeh10 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Unable to start LFR encounter without 25 man Hi, I join in progress LFR the other day and they were on DW. After 5 min people joining and leaving raid then 1 player join the raid and somebody said in raid chat your back to wipe us again, he said yes and started the fight and left raid. While waiting for a full group i started to think should blizzard disable to be able to start encounters without a full group. This isn't the first time i see people starting encounters with out a full group, they will start encounters with no tanks or only with couple healers. I do expect wipe in lfr (not everybody know the encounter or play there class 100%) however if we can reduce the amount of unnecessary wipe and frustration. People could enjoy the game even more. I'm 100% sure some people join LFR just to pissed off other players like killing multiple corruption on spine as an example. So what you guys and gals think about unable to start encounters without a full group?Maryánn3 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 H Ascendant Council bugged My raid group decided to go through BoT after our DS tonight, 2nd phase we all grabbed tornado buff as usually yet we all died to Quake. Every pull went the same until we gave up.Bloodglas10 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 ally pve server hey i'm just looking for a good ally pve server and when i say ally pve server i mean way more of them then of horde idk why i like it like that i just do i have heard somethings about stormrage on wowprogress but i just want some input on it like what is the trade chat is like how is often do you see people running old content and pugging a few guilds wouldn't be too bad either thanks again im looking for a pve server not pvp as in the server typeWinterbeard1 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 question on instance time lockouts Hello all! I'm really sorry if this has been asked before, I don't frequent these forums too much =( I enjoy leveling characters by running them through dungeons (RaF ftw), and I know there is the 5 instance per hour limit. That's fine...I'm not crazy about it but I understand why its needed. Anyways, is the 5 instances per clock hour (like at 1pm the instance timer resets), or is it one hour from the time you enter the first instance/exit the first instance? Also, if it is not resetting on the clock, is there any type of instance timer addon that anyone uses that would track the lockout times? Thanks in advance for any help!Buffinlovin0 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Confused about availability of Raids. If i do LFR and normal dragon soul, do i still have the heroic dragonsoul to do? or by doing normal dragon soul, am i not able to do heroics til the reset? If this is the case, i will just do heroics from now on. because normal will not upgrade anymore gear really. It is all very confusing. When i look at my profile here on Battle.net it says i still have the heroic ones available, and it says my normal DS raid is still not complete cause i didnt kill a couple bosses i entered it late. I was told when u kill DW even if you didnt kill any other bosses, that u must wait til the reset.Såtürn1 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Question: 10m H-Ultraxion HP? With the 35% Aspects debuff, what is the current HP of Heroic Ultraxion 10m?Oozer6 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Couldn't start Spine event, any help? So, I was running H-DS with this toon after a break, and I managed to play until we killed Blackhorn. I'm not sure if it was me, or what. Since I wasn't in the mood for PvE when DS came out i was simply doing the normal content to get Gurthalak for my DK. I tanked from the first boss to Spine, then logged my DK as you can do madness with only one tank. But yesterday my friends called me to do some heroic mode. And it was nice, everything ok... But today when we killed Blackhorn, we couldn't get to Spine. The guy had a message saying that we had to do kill everything in Heroic mode to activate Heroic Spine. But we did. And i'm guessing, maybe the fact i didn't killed Madness with this toon was screwing our raid? But the strange thing is, even with me quitting the raid, the problem was still happening. I'm not sure what is going on, any thoughts?Girafales5 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 End Time instance/ HUGE BLUE SHAZAM .. Caps intended to mimic the effect that this tremendously, amazingly, unfathomably BLUE WHIRLWIND OF DISTRACTION pops up during the Queen Aszhara fight. Can this be turned WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down, to -11?Qyx3 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 World First Crithto Kill Proof: http://i.imgur.com/IzDMd.jpg Weeks of planning went into this kill, I'd like to thank the rest of the guild and our sponsors.Sre6 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 PAtch 5.0.4 Raid lock system Can anyone explain this to me as there is nothing in the frankly quite useless patch notes. I joined a heroic madness run wiped a few times on him then decided to leave. Now it appers i am stuck with a 8/8 lock i didnt click extend or anything im just stuck with it. A few hours later i tried to join a full clear heroic group group and i was saved. How is this possible as i havent killed ANY bosses in DS this week.Screwheals5 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Can't run Naxx? Some friends and I went to run it for xmog, and when we run in, it says 15/15 bosses defeated, and none of us have touched naxx in months... and there's not trash respawn or anything even, it's all down.Arvandor1 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Alysrazor Bugged? The Gushing wound does not get removed when you drop below 50%, and 1/2 of the tornado's simply don't move :)Wrennardx24 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 WTB H Rag kill and mount A friend and I were looking to buy the Mount from Heroic Rag and were curious about prices. We are on Alliance side. Looks like most people charge 100k for it. Does any one do it for cheaper? Reply here or add me battle tag Travis85#1409Vicar1 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Solo Reliquary of Souls in MoP difficulty? I know it's already been done before, but will this become easier in mop from a hunter's perspective?Tethil0 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Scale down Gear iLevel for Old Raids in LFR This would allow all the old raids to be done at Lvl90 in LFR. Seems like a perfect use of the new gear level scaling tech used in challenge mode dungeons and in the MoP beta dungeons. They could have a weekly raid like the old "Weekly Raid" and "Daily Dungeon" quests in Dalaran. The LFR tool would allow you to queue for the "Classic Raid of the Week" and it would reward valor points and maybe a sack of goodies plus you could get X-mog gear. Everyone's gear level and stats would get scaled down so the raid would be challenging. I guess it would take a bit more scaling than just item level since these raids were for another level entierly but I'm sure it could be done. The same could be done for the old dungeons. I've never done many of the vanilla raids or BC raids and I think this would be a great way to give everyone a chance to experience them. No one ever does these great raids anymore or sees the story and lore in them (except for the rare X-mog run). It's a shame to let them go to waste. What do you guys think?Getodachoppa12 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 DS meta achievement disappointing Just wanted to say that since you don’t have to complete heroic spine or Deathwing encounters for this, it really isn't much of an achievement anymore. Why reduce the steps to getting it as you have already nerfed the aspects to 35%. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that is the highest nerf of content to date. People should have to complete all of the encounters imho and they would as they have from the mounts from ICC and Ulduar as examples, if not now then later down the line. I remember when getting the drake from ICC was uncommon and you had to be somewhat of an accomplished raider to get it. The Twilight Harbinger will now just be a mount that I am not proud of using. Just add water because I don’t think you've reached the proper dilution level yet. And no, your not going to get protestations of /RAGEQUITTING THE GAME from me, I just see this as symptomatic of the path this game is continuing to travel.Toolban32 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Unlocking Heroic Firelands To unlock heroic Firelands you have to do regular Firelands (if I'm not mistaken), since the 5.0 update couldn't you do regular Firelands on one toon and get the achieve to unlock heroic and since all toons get the achieve, go on another toon and do heroic in the same week? I'm just wondering because I want to get the mount from heroic before MOP and I thought this would make it a little easier....Wiggysmiggle1 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Hydraxion Waterlord Rep Turned Off In MC Is this a bug or intentional?Yocraig10 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 karazan me and my bf used to duo karazan everyweek, now we cant get passed chest because med cheats aoe 8 peices at a time,,, what was point of this exactly? ;cGanessa2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Got stuck inside the Nexus and then my toon.. I got stuck inside the Nexus and then my toon just randomly commited suicide? Now I'm stuck inside the instance, dead. Unable to res, teleport to graveyard, or anything. Not sure how this happened.Hellokritty1 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 LFR loot mechanics Is the mechanic of the new loot roll actually known yet? Is it "anyone who rolls over x" and if so, what is x? Is it "the top x rolls"? Something else? Thanks.Tatine3 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Scholomance heads Has anyone else noticed the heads that stare at you and turn in your direction when you move? They're right at the beginning of the dungeon where the quest giver is, I saw a total of 5 of them :P Really nice touch Blizzard, really creepy. Seriously was a WTF? moment for me when I first realized they turned to watch me xDVardok0 Sep 1, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Good Dungeon/Instance Guide? I've been looking for what seems forever to find a good Dungeon and Instance Guide. I love soloing, but since I've only been playing since Cata started, I don't know the mechanics of each Instance fight and its tiresome to find a good hunter instance guide that you dont have to searh hours and hours for just one instance. I know there is the forums at elistjerks (sp?) but it i just so hard to find what you want. Also, I know there are a million youtube guides. But Those too are just so hard to have to watch click on wow watch click on wow. So I'm trying to find a good written solo instance guide(preferably all above lvl70). Can anybody help?Tewbad2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Queue tines for Dungeon Finder Rediculous Once again dps waits waits waits for the dungeon funder....now waiting 37 minutes...REDICULOUSEolos10 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Anyone know... If in the new Scarlet instances if they still kneel before the Corrupted Ashbringer? Just a random thought.Earthshaper1 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 LFR Morchok stomp I've noticed that the Stomp attack by Morchok in LFR, which used to be a minor inconvenience, is pretty deadly now after the v5.0.4 patch. Is everyone seeing the same thing? I guess no more hanging back and lazily healing/pew pewing, but everyone needs to be within the 25 yards distance to soak up the stomp attack?Cyberpallie8 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Why the gold rewards are nerfed so badly? I love to heal old heroics (za/zg). Now, if I die twice, i do not have a profit in the end of the instance.Medíc8 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Dragon Soul LFR at L90 Has there been any word on how we'll be able to do LFR DS at L90? I ask because I've had terrible luck winning my gloves/shoulder token and I want the LFR color scheme for xmog. I fear that once we ding 86, LFR DS will be lost to the sands of time.Allikazam11 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Sinestra is apparently... buggy? I have been hearing a lot of people saying the Sinestra fight is buggy and cannot be done. Does anyone have any more information regarding this?Deathshift3 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Can anyone confirm if DS is now xrealm? Just a rumor I heard. I can't log in right now and check, so I hope one of you fine folk will be able to set me straight.Xiic3 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 random raid this weekend? is there anyone hosting a random raid this weekend? i dont have all the best gear in the world i can get on vent and i know my class and i am a compitent raider. i raided back and 60 in BWL and NAXX i lead a 10 man raid guild thru some of the WOTLK content. i was looking to get into a basic cata raid, 25 man just to have fun. i am on Onyxia if that matters any lol any help would be awesome!Aralliius0 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Rare mounts taken out? I noticed some people saying some of the old rare mounts like Raven Lord aren't in the dungeon journal while others like white hawk strider is And were taken out. Were these taken out?Krazzorx3 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Molten Core Why are the core hounds the size of Magmadar now? What prompted someone to make cosmetic adjustments to 7? 8? year old content?Cybelea10 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Mei Francis Someday, somewhere, and sometime soon, I"m going to find Mei Francis is really a demon sucking the life out of Azeroth. I'm going to find her, in a dungeon somewhere. And I'm gonna slap her silly, steal her mounts, stab her in the face three hundred times, and take back all that money she's stolen over the years.Nobwinkle3 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Reins of the Raven Lord removed? Is Reins of the Raven Lord removed? or perhaps a bug. White Hawkstrider show up for 'Magisters Terrace' but Raven Lord doesn't show up for 'Sethekk Halls'.. I have it on 'Heoric Setting for Loot' So my question is this a bug or did they remove? I would assume 'if they did remove' they would've removed both seeing as there both BC mounts eh. I know it's not and add on defect because i'm not running any add-ons currently since yesterday.Röcket7 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Where's that epic H-LK 25 vid with the shaman [Robokapp!!!] Where's that epic H-LK 25 video where the shaman pops while the druid is sucked into Frostmourne? You posted it over a year ago but I can't find it because pretty much everyone used the terms "Epic Server First Heroic Lich King 25 kill". Edit: I've been looking for a while now...although it's fun to see all these guilds get their first H-LK kill, I can't find it!!! It must not have that many views :-(Malksten7 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 LFR (thinking of further improvements, read) I like the new way that loot is distributed because there's a higher degree of fairness and players are not able to mass-queue with friends/guildies to roll on loot for them. The problem I see is that say I want to go help a friend in raid finder, give him a faster queue or whatever. There's no way for me to say "I don't need loot" or "I just won this but I never wanted it in the first place, what can I do with it". Blizzard should allow trading of items to people who meet the criteria of A. Is not queued with said loot winner B. Has never been friends/Real ID/Battle Tag friends with the person given the item. C. Has not won a piece in said run of LFR I felt bad because there was a Shaman (from some random backwater server) in there who would have really appreciated that shield which I had just randomly had gotten off of Warmaster Blackhorn. If there was any way I could have tossed it down to him I would be more than glad to of. TLDR; -Got a shield that some Shaman could've used from a different server -Wish I could've given it to him or any other players that had a need for it -Sat there with my heroic version wondering why I was ever awarded that -hurpadurpadurp 29 days till Pandaria doidoidoidoi -Blizzard: "Don't queue for LFR, if you do not have to as you're screwing people out of gear"Agony2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Yo Ulduar! I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Dragon Soul was one of the best raids of all time. One of the best raids of all time! /walks offstageSin4 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Vortex Pinnacle bug Specifically the trash between Altairus and Asaad. The grounding field buff is toggling on and off mobs rapidly within about 40 yards of the field, not inside of it. I can be out of range of the grounding field itself, but my spells will still target it. Slightly annoying for any casters running it, gotta have the tank pull the mobs way away from it.Devïance1 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 So how do you like the new DS? Warlord black phase is no longer visibly black, just tentacly. Ball hitbox seems changed. The last conductor on the right doesn't act up on hagara. People swore they saw different twilight realm color shades. Warmaster fire went away appropriately. New spawn graphic for DW bloods, arm starts moving around as you kill it. (So they had the means to fix all this and waited till now why? Also random graphic changes are random)Ðemolition13 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Anyone use Xperl? Having probs... My raid frames show up normally, but if im in a non-raid group, there are no frames. if i invite someone, or log on while im in a group, the frames show for maybe 1 second, then disappear. ive reinstalled the addon, and messed around with options. any ideas? its updated to 5.0.4. halp?Gummiburr2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 What's the percentage in the new loot system? 2 full raids and no loot... wondering what the odds are? Because I have to say, it kinda sucks to do 2 full DS runs and get nothingEpirum9 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Not able to loot Deathwing's Jaw On Tuesday my guild ran 10M DS. I am trying to loot the Fragment of Deathwing's Jaw the last piece of my quest - patricide. And when I attempt to loot it from Deathwing, it says "you can't loot that item right now" I tried reloading, and even the loot master could not send it too me. /cry! help... i would like to finally finish this! I went outside and back in and now the fargment is no longer showing as loot at all. It looks like a bug, for a four month quest line. I put a ticket in two days ago, and still no word. Hey Blizz peeps.. beep beep!Magnitivo4 Aug 31, 2012