Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Aug 19, 2012 Chromaggus Is Broken.. I was duoing BwL with a mate, when all of a sudden, i decided to fail a little on Chromaggus, i do know about the MC effect, but i would not have a clue in the world how to get out of it, ive tried everything and as a Blood dk, it is extremely hard to loose agro/dispell/die fast enough for the effect to not take place, and well, my toon is stuck... and there's absolutely nothing i can do about it, Help please?Capasamax6 Aug 19, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Researching a Raid Is it me or is researching how to beat a boss/raid counter productive. I mean isn't part of the joy of completing a raid or beating a boss the fact that you did it on your own/learning on the fly? How much joy can it bring to go into a raid knowing exactly what is going to happen and when its going to happen. Seems kind of anti-climactic......maybe I'm just a glutton for pain....Cylon13 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 I have a question regarding LFD and death. My wife and I are doing RaF and during a final boss fight she died. Now I understand that she didnt get the boss kill experience. In addition she did not get the dungeon completion experience. This is the part that I am confused about. It was counted as one of her dungeons for the week... It even gave her the satchel of helpful goods. BUT it did not give her experience. When submitting tickets.. she got a random reply about something with raid finder... (she was level 27, so wrong canned message) Then got some other reply about not getting the boss kill exp... which had zero to do with the issue. Was she supposed to get the dungeon completion exp even if she was dead when the dungeon completed?Silverclàw6 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 LFM Uld 25 man drake run im on bloodscalp, and servers pretty dead so im trying to see if i can get some ppl interested in running 25 uld HM, need some geared ppl that know what they're doing so please add me if your interested or send me some in game mail. im not holding anything special on loot i just want my drake since i only need 2 achievements and one of them includes yogg kill.Demix0 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Raid Finder Loot Just get rid of the loot table all together for raid finder. Give everyone a bag that contains helpful items, and a chance to drop a peice of gear. I am never using raid finder again until this is changed, I am sick of people needing and winning on items they dont need.Nightchild3 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Point Cap Elimination Blizzard please eliminate point caps. If I choose to work my character hard and gear up faster than others.. seriously... why do you care? Weekly caps (E.G. VALOR POINTS) are really unnecessary.Kublaknight6 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Deserter Debuff So I take a random HOT and get into a group. The issue is that the other four people decided they had to drop the F bomb every other word in party chat from jump. I decide I don't want to read this and be running in a group with people that apparently don't have a larger vocabulary than what they did so I get the dungeon debuff. This happened early in the run, not up to first boss yet. But really why should I have to read that stuff? Sure I can turn off chat then potentially miss something that I needed to see. Report? Nothing would happen over that. The community over all seems to be in a big decline to me. I am no prude but when my 9 yr old is standing next to me and can very well read what's on my screen and I don't want him to act like these other obvious kids and I leave I don't think I should have to take a hit for that with the debuff. I know it's there to keep people from jumping group for no reason but there should be some kind of median here. No it's not the end of the world, just 30 mins of my time but it's the idea behind it that I didn't care for the people in that group nor did I want to expose my son. Yes I have the filter off so I can see what's being said. I have seen the filter #@*$ the word cave before so ya.Dewlyn11 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 i think i have a great idea. i think blizzard has missed alot of potential with LFR. i have 2 ideas. 1) if your like me you have a very large amount of respect and love for the classic, bc and even some of the WOTLK raids. and its always fun to get a group together and go kill rag. or illidan. but a lot of the times. none wants to go. there should be a option under LFR to do all the classic,BC and WOTLK raids. you could set level requirements. how many people you would like to go 2-5 6-10 etc etc. and a check box with reserves or not. this would also help some of the newer players see the awesomeness that was pre cata wow. 2) there should be another tab in LFR for something like relive the classics. where you can find a group for all the old content. lets say MC. you and 40 others will go into MC but all your levels will be 60, your gear would be downgraded to 60. and your abilities the way they were in classic. a real retro run. and the reward for beating bosses? well, it cant be gear. because we dont use that stuff anymore. it could be titles. like classic raider. or pets. maby even mounts for the harder ones like AQ40. i think this would not only be extremely fun. it would also make it so we would appricahte it for how easy we have it now. and it would give people like me who unfortunately weren't around during classic. a chance to live what everyone says were the best days of wow. (please forgive my spelling/grammar errors.)Simbá0 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Improving dungeons and LFR with gear scaling I haven’t played my characters in a little while; there’s little incentive for me to log in. I have around 60k of gold (i.e. plenty for most normal gaming), my main has her four-piece bonus for Raid Finder gear (and I’m not in nor looking for a guild). My favourite part of the game—grouping up and completing dungeons or raids—has no additional reward once geared up, and is repetitive with the limited selection of dungeons available. Having played the beta and seen the gear scaling technology in place, I think there is a really exciting opportunity to improve the Dungeon Finder (and, ultimately, the LFR system). I don’t doubt someone else has come up with this at some point (I don’t really follow the forums closely), but hopefully there’s something new in here for someone. I admit to spending hours putting this together, and I only did so because it was actually keeping me up at night thinking “If only this were in WoW!” ******************** TLDR version: ******************** Use gear scaling technology to open up all dungeons while keeping them challenging for groups of all levels and gear Keep an incentive on gearing up with a personal ilvl-based buff to damage/healing/health Provide an incentive to fully-geared players by giving them a shot at a Satchel of Exotic Mysteries, and give it longevity by deepening the satchel’s item pool This would help high level characters play with low level friends, and low level characters to level up through dungeons with shorter queues Ultimately, open up old raids to all players, exposing them to new experiences and bringing the Dungeon Finder variety to the LFR system For those sticking around, grab a coffee and enjoy the read!Tidal16 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 25m madness lfr mana issues Topic pretty much tells it all. Running the lfr madness I always seem to Enter the final burn stage with only 30% man's or so and go 00m Really fast with mana cds already popped...with 6 heals I usually only Flash heal the raid while shielding the 2 tanks and casting poh when big Raid dmg goes out..and if the tank drops below 60% ill cast pennance.. I do fine till that final burn phase..when deathwing gets to about 10% I'm out of mana and basically have to resort to smite healing.. While we still don't wipe I'd like to eventually do normals and heroics So if I'm running out of mana on lfr,I have to be doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciatedForthehealz12 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Bring back level 60 vanilla raids Why bring back the currently unavailable 60 raids that use to be in classic? (Naxxramus, Onyxia, Za/zg). There are several 60 twinks out there that would like to experience more raiding options and have more of a challenge. Nefarion, Ragnaros, and C'thun are all very easy and not much of a challenge with regular classic gear and having less then 30 people in the raid group.. Bringing back these raids to level 60s might not only bring back more subscribers, but also allow for more old school experience some of us might have missed. From what I've heard hardly anyone cleared Naxx in the time it was out and it was extremely difficult. If this is for whatever reason to much to ask Blizzard, atleast buff the current 60 raids bosses so it requires more effort to defeat them.Skríllex10 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Hit Cap/Rating Do I need to be hit capped for auto attacks as well as special attacks in fury?Geemo3 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 LFR idea (won't get implemented, but bored) What if there was a mechanism that allowed something like this: If you run lfr, you get ilvl 1000 loot. If you run normal and lfr, you get ilvl 1500 loot. If you run only normal, not lfr, you get ilvl 2000 loot. That way people who don't want to do lfr wouldn't; people who want to do both (or use LFR as training wheels/a stepping stone to normal) could. "But then raiders won't be in there!" You say. "But that's what you wanted, right?" I'd reply. And I still think (since wow's population is so freakin diverse - skill wise - that even the bottom 50% I'm sure could be broken into at least 20 skill levels) that there would be enough "good enough" people who'd want to run it. "But how would you enforce it?" Simple: If you've already run LFR, it toggles it. If you step foot inside of normal w/o having done LFR, put up a prompt window (like what's done when you're asked if you want to be saved to a raid that has bosses down already) - "Do you want to do LFR this week? Yes/No." Click yes, and it lowers the ilvl of the drops. Click no and it locks you out of LFR. It'd keep the casuals happy. It'd keep the true hardcores that really don't need it happy. It'd keep the tweeners able to do both. Just a random thought that will in no way be implemented, but hey, I was bored.Ghatok7 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Replica Raid Armor Vendor Suggestion Apologies if this has been posted in the past. I tried searching in several different forums and could not find anything like this. And since there is no suggestion forum, I felt that this was the right place to post. It would be really cool to be able to buy replica (transmog only) raid armor pices from a vendor, considering certain conditions are met. I, like many others, had obtained raid gear in previous expansions and either vendored or disenchanted it because Blizzard announced many times that they would NEVER do appearance items. Well, that has changed and now people have to run old raids with 7 day lockout timers and *hope* that the pice they want drops and someone doesn't out roll them for it. I'm not suggesting that anyone can buy them. Players should have to qualify with reputation levels or achievements: (Faction level must be revered or higher) Tier / Achievement / Faction 1 / Molten Core / Hydraxian Waterlords 2 / Molten Core, Onyxia's Lair (Classic or WotLK), and Blackwing Lair / None (Thorium Brotherhood or Hydraxian Waterlords?) 2.5 / Temple of Ahn'Qiraj / Brood of Nozdormu 3 / Naxxramas (Classic or WotLK) / Argent Dawn or Argent Crusade 4 / Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, and Karazan / The Violet Eye 5 / Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern / None (Sha'tar?) 6 / Mount Hyjal and Black Temple / Scale of the Sands or Ashtongue Deathsworn 7 / Same as T3 8 / Ulduar / None (Explorer's League/The Hand of Vengance?) 9 / Trial of the Crusader / None (Silver Covenant/Sunreavers?) 10 / Icecrown Citadel / The Ashen Verdict The achievements required in the list above were chosen due to the location of where the tier pices are dropped. The reputation option is in place for players that might not have received credit when the achievement system was implemented. The faction reputation clearly indicates they put in the time.Foul2 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Heroic warmaster This week on Heroic warmaster....... we are getting destroyed by the twilight barrages, we have our prismatic elixers on and we still have the debuff on, yet some of our dps are going in as pairs and still being one shot??Kusted14 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Raid Finder is a Nightmere I keep reading about how the entire DS is cleared in 2 hours on raid finder. I haven't seen it yet. I have seen a lot of wipes accross multiple toons, a lot of AFKs, massive numbers of nerd rages, and people speaking in multiple languages. LFR can be completed in 4 hours minimum and sometimes it can be worse. At this point, LFR isn't worth the time or the drama associated with it. This is just a rebuttle for all those times I've seen people claim it only takes 2 hours to complete all of DS on raid finder--because that's just not true.Guloron5 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 IMO LFR should go away. While it is good to get some nicer gear. The time wasted with waiting to get in, upwards of 30 minutes, listening to people complain which takes up well over 50% of the time in the raid. It simply is not worth it. More often than not you get teed off and leave before it's done or if you are not doing over 40K DPS you get booted. I'd rather see hard mode random dungeons, or even signing up for specific hard mode dungeons with the LFR gear as drops. Or even some specific class hard mode quest lines that get you some far better gear. As it is you either put up with chronic complainers in LFR or BGs to get gear and the headache is hardly worth it.Miatrina57 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Healer add-ons for H spine? Anyone have a good add-on for tracking blood of death? I have tried a few of the normal ones (though some might be older copies) and they are not 100% on reporting. I found some try to over-lay too much (which hides the debuff), some are affected by distance, some favor grip or searing plasma over death. I have a bunch of custom things setup for my add-ons, so I'd rather not wipe all of them and start over if I don't have too. The person I had doing dispells last week (I was tanking that night) is on vacation atm >.<Akumamanny9 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Heroic Spine Assistance Needed! OK, I know there are already many threads talking about heroic spine but there are still questions/strategies I have that I have not seen answered. I will begin with our raid groups composition for the fight. Protection Warrior - Tanking Bloods Blood Death Knight - Tanking the Amalgamation Restoration Shaman Restoration Druid Holy/Disc Priest Retribution Paladin Arcane Mage Warlock Rogue Hunter As for our strategy for the fight, I will try and describe what we do as clear as possible. When the fight begins, we start off with killing all 4 corruptions. Our blood DK tank picks them up and we wait for the buffs to appear. We than stack top right in which we start to roll, the 4 Amalgamations fly off and we kill another corruption to spawn the Amalgamation. Everyone is on the Amalgamation except for our hunter, he is strictly on the bloods. We get the Amalgamation to about 15% and wait for the 9 residue from the bloods to appear; once this happens we have our DK tank the Amalg through the bloods and at 9 stacks kill the Amalg causing him to blow up and we dps the tendon. We get the tendon to about 40-47% and than just kill another corruption and repeat except we do not roll. After killing the 1st tendon, we all stack on blood tank while killing 2-3 of the corruptions. We AoE down the bloods and have the DK pull the Amalg through the residue of the bloods in which he than joins us for the roll. We roll kill 1 corruption and do the same thing we do on the first tendon. Are we doing this somewhat remotely right? If there is any confusion I will try and clear it up the best I can but once we our on the 2nd tendon we just get too many bloods and we eventually all die only on the 2nd tendon, very, very frustrating. As for some questions regarding the fight: 1) After we kill the 1st tendon, how many corruptions do people normally kill before the roll? How many corruptions should we kill after we kill the 2nd tendon? 2) Does the beneficial buff people get after Blood Corruption Death is dispelled last throughout the entire fight? Is there really a way to manually force it onto tanks right away? Our healer in charge of dispelling says it is pretty much random who gets it. 3) Our current strat has us rolling 3 times, one at the start of the fight and we roll each time we kill a tendon, is that how it is typically done? 4) Mopping up the bloods I think is something we really need to work on, is this usally down only twice during the encounter? Once before the 2nd roll and again before the 3rd roll? And whats the best way of doing this? 5) Our healers seem to go oom really, really fast. Is it typical to maybe switch from using intellect flask/food to maybe switch to spirit? Also, our restoration Shaman who is in charge of the dispells wanted to maybe know if his gear/reforging could use some improvement, any tips would be greatly appreciated. Link to his armoury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Ghostthalliu/simpleMàxwell8 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Dragonfire Orb Is this BoE or BoP ? http://www.wowhead.com/item=77938#comments I was under the impression that it was BoP....however I've been scolded about not buying it off the AH...Kytés2 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 DPS being "Bad" Don't you wish that there was an addon of some sort that shows when DPS steps into "bad" stuff? Or some sort of indication and it penalizes them... I hate it when we wipe sometimes because of the DPS standing in fire or ooze.Honorably31 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Drop chance of mounts when 5.0.4 hits? Its pretty well assumed once MoP hits the drop chance of the firehawk and life binder will go to 1% for obvious reasons. My question is, will this change go into effect when 5 0.4 hits (August 28) or when MoP hits?Krazzorx29 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Story for Lazy QQers Note: This is NOT an attack on casuals at all, but is simply poking fun at the players who demand the same rewards as the hardcore players, even though those players won't even spend 5 minutes on google learning how to play their class. Once upon a time, there was a raiding guild called Raiders 4 Life that raided BC content on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8PM to Midnight. There were twenty core raiders in that guild, but there were five other players in that guild who bought their mains on Ebay, that were eligible to raid with them. The raid leader asked them "Do you want to go try and down Arcimonde with us?" All of them said "No, thanks" and they watched youtube videos instead. Next raid night they weren't online because they were watching Saturday Night Live. The guild kept on trying to down Arcimonde, and those 5 players didn't even show up once. Two months later, the raid leader asked them "Do you want to go try and down Arcimonde with us?" All of them said "No, thanks" and they watched youtube videos instead. That night their guild downed Arcimonde. Their guild farmed that raid for a while longer, but again, not one of the 5 players ever showed up. A month later, their guild was raiding Black Temple and they asked the raid leader "Why didn't I get invited to the raid?" The raid leader replied "You're undergeared and you never showed up in our Battle for Mount Hyjal runs. The raid times aren't even unreasonable." So did they join a guild that was progressing in Battle for Mount Hyjal? No, they posted threads on why they deserve to kill Illidan just as much as their guildies because they bought the game, even though it's 100% their fault that they don't have the gear to do Black Temple. THE ENDBeretosman8 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Multi-boxing issue I've had random dungeons while leveling an alt turned into very unpleasant experiences more than ever before recently. I do not want to be subjected to another player trying to juggle three toons while I am running anything. This game requires some focus, by design PvE in Cataclysm requires coordination and an ability to not stand in fire or facepull so that others in your group aren't forced to work alot harder than they normally would to complete a dungeon. In addition someone bringing 3 toons into a random has far too much power over the other two players, threats of kicks, needing on every drop etc. I "get" that people have a right to have more than one account, I do myself, however, I wouldn't put others through the waiting, the extra work and demands of carrying me and the more than 1 toon I might bring, no one person can run 3 toons well, they can gang up on people in PvP and unfairly dominate them, they can ruin a random with threats and needing all drops, but they can not play any of the toons they are running as well as a player running just one. I would like to know if Blizzard will be making any moves toward resolving this for the players? I know the multiboxers are in the minority, I'm not saying they shouldn't be able to play, I'm saying other players should be allowed the option to not be stuck running with them if they so choose. While I am leveling and getting accustomed to a new class, it's unfair to force me or other players like me to carry a multiboxer that is struggling to juggle multiple toons, I want no part of whatever they're doing or why they're choosing to play that way and shouldn't be forced to endure the extra pressure and problems they bring with them into a dungeon or BG, the game asks enough of skill and attention I want to know I'm not paying to carry someone too lazy or impatient to level one toon at a time. I want the option to walk away with no penalty.Kissaka8 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Game Difficulty I don't know if this idea has been discussed yet, but I would like to open up the forum to some debate. I was inspired by the thread, "We consume content too fast" on the EU forums. I would like to bring this concept brought to the US forums to debate. The question is: Do you think the game difficulty is in the "right" place? Do you agree with the three levels of difficulty? Do you think that the nerfs are necessary? Is there a problem with the debuff system used in DS? Discuss.Eichmann6 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 HEROIC SPINE HELP! we run disc priest, holy paladin , and myself a resto druid what would be the best way to use our cooldowns we have tranq and hymn with our two tanks warrior and bloodk four set two spots where i see most healing needed would be when we roll and when we are healing when the Almag is blowing up any tips evenEthreals2 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 No Justice Point Cap in Mist? Can I get confirmation that there is not a JP cap in Mist? And if this will apply starting the 28th, or only on release?Dalent7 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Fastest way to earn JP What would be the fastest way to earn JP?Gilric0 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 [H] Nef kill tonight! http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/45032Bioxim5 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Why can't we get role bonuses in LFG? So yeah, why hasn't Blizz added role bonuses to need roles in LFG yet like how they do in LFR? This is the perfect solution to ninja looters, of which I myself and several friends and guildmates are thoroughly tired of. It is extremely frustrating for something with a low drop chance to get picked up for OS when someone in the group needs it MS. Is there a reasoning behind why they didn't add this feature to LFG? Or is it something that no one thought about? Edit: typoUiscejin5 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 6th DW kill no Gurthalak... I've been trying to get Gurthalak for ages on my Unholy DK, no luck man even after killing DW 6 times it hasn't even dropped.... Everyone and their moms have one, plus they get it like first try. Not only do I pull way more dps than fully geared DS players (I'm in mostly RF and even 378 legs) but I would kill even harder in arenas with it. IS NAWT FEHR!!! lol...seriously sucks though. =(Noreligion42 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Zul'aman raid (bc) Did anyone else love the way they made this raid? I can't believe they have gone 2 xpacs without another raid with a similar model. I'm not gonna count the revamped Zul'aman, didn't really feel that. Would love similar raid in mop, doesn't even need to be a troll theme! More timed based instances/raid, and no I don't want a gold medal as a reward.Zoloz2 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Question about Dragon Soul Heroic Bosses First of, I apologize if this has been answered already and I am wasting space because I apparently am not searching for the correct words to answer my question. With that said, my guild just recently defeated Madness of Deathwing on Heroic Mode (yay us), and we will be making attempts at completing Glory of the Dragonsoul Raider next week (and hence completing some of the bosses on Normal Mode), we were wondering what criteria needs to be satisfied to ensure we can still do Spine and Madness on heroic. I understand the first 6 bosses can be completed on either Normal or Heroic Mode without affecting each other, but do you need to do all six bosses on Heroic Mode to do Spine on Heroic in an individual lockout period, and the same goes for HM Spine and Madness? Any help would be greatly appreciated. TLDR: Can you make attempts at HM Spine and Madness after you have already defeated them without clearing the entire raid on HM in the following lockout?Greenlight4 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 HM Spine - Like Smashing my face into a brick Wall.... 2 raid groups I'm in have been working on Hardmode spine and I have no idea what is getting us on this fight >.< Our healing is good, dps is enough to get a plate down in two goes no problem, and our tank are well geared. Our main issue seems to be the bloods. There is WAY too many by the second plate (and we're soaking up nearly 16 of them on the rolls). Is there something in this fight that can make more bloods spawn? Any help would be appreciated, because this fight is really starting to get on my nerves after a whole month of grinding on it.Edict15 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Specific order to clear heroic bosses? Been raising some brand spankin' new raiders, and I think with what they've learned, plus the nerf making stuff so easy, it's time to take them through heroics. My question is, what order should the bosses be cleared in? I know everyone says Morchok is the easiest heroic boss and is usually cleared first, but what's the general agreement beyond that as far as difficulty ramping?Galadrenai8 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 punished for too many alts. I was just farming the mount from kara, doing it on every character and hit this wall... I have ten 85s on one server and personally, I feel I shouldn't be punished for having them in this way. The instance lock should really be separate for each character, instead of it being all account wide.Boomey41 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Best in slot camparison tool...where is one? I had something like that 2 years ago. Is there something I could be using now?Woe0 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 LFR Suggestion Please implement lfr so that it appeals to those new to the game and also twinks that would love to enjoy level appropriate content. It would be fun as you'd have something to do after progression was finished for the current content or if you needed a break and wanted to go back and enjoy a level 60, 70, 80 or 85 raid even. You should also allow for queueing for heroic content, I for one missed out on some and I'm sure there are a lot of people that would enjoy this feature a lot! Please blizz don't fix this just for my sake, fix it for the sake of keeping the older raids alive while making more creative new one's for us to enjoy in the future!!! Also if you think about it, this would give new players a reason to stop leveling at 60, 70, 80, and 85 "giving them a chance to learn raid mechanics and such" while also giving veteran players a reason to twink for pve to enjoy there favorite raids time and time again!!!Panademic5 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 The "green ooze does nothing in LFR" myth... I am so sick of running LFR and having Red-Green-Black combo come up and someone calls out "red" every time now!!! PEOPLE!!! CHECK YOUR RECOUNTS!!!!! green/acidic oozes do almost the EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE AS THE BLACK OOZES!!! (every time I check my recount damage done section anyway) They DO, DO DAMAGE!!!! Since LFR is always full of nubs who stack every time, red does almost no damage. The only people it hurts are the ones who need to learn what the big red fiery line means. Please people, stop killing the low damage ooze and leaving the 2 oozes w/ opposite effects... its just ignorant...Festysmell64 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Bring back all raids: here's one idea I think all raids ought to be brought back. Right now we can easily set raids to normal or 25 man heroic. Bring back the old raids, the old loot and scale them to the max level every expansion, and without modifying them. -Then we can keep our nostalgic content (and play through it). -We can show other players a taste of what older eras of WoW were like. It's unexciting and a little depressing. And what about loot? When a new raid is released, old raids should simply match the current max level raid (or slightly lower item level) for loot. For instance, if Dragon Soul was going to give max level loot, all content before it should only give slightly inferior loot so that it's still worth running. Instance locks already prevent quickly farming raids, and could be modified such that you can only complete one or two raids per week. It's not like we're putting these in LFR. And yes, I would like the 40 man option back just for the fun of it, and I would like it to be somehow worthwhile to put together such a large group of people.Evilsantana8 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 The Epic Thrall and his "Carrying Winds"!! Killed a different raid member 6 times tonight, and counting. Thrall's body count climbs. (referring to the bug that is not allowing players to traverse the gaps between platforms effectively. please fix*) *edited for clarificationNeightxombie7 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 bring back BC and wrath raids? I had a idea.... lets have them give us a level 90 mode for BC-Cata raids when the MOP comes out that would be nice to see all the old content hard againJixe11 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 H Spine Im tanking spine on my main and the dps cant get the first plate down in 1 go with lust. I hear this is the easiest way to do it. Other than that were getting to 3rd plate and just getting hammered. Any advice currently were running Blood dk tank Prot Warr H Paly Disc Priest R Druid Hunter Arc mage Combat rogue Ret paly Ele Shaman Meant to post this in the raid/dungeons section >< Im the DK tank :)Truistic11 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Drake of the East Wind in MoP? When Cataclysm has been launched, Blizzard has removed Plagued and Black Proto-Drakes (10 man Glory of the Raider and 25 man Glory of the Raider rewards). However, they've decided to leave Ulduar and ICC mounts in the game. Is this how current content is going to work when MoP arrives? Firelands and DS achievement mount rewards left as they currently are, and Glory of The Cataclysm Raider reward (Drake of the East Wind) removed?Phöbös18 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Fresh LFR option 2/8, 3/8... In the queue over and over and not getting any offers for fresh runs. Been almost an hour now. I understand no options for skipping bosses, but I'm not sure what it would hurt to have a check box similar to party leader (does anyone even use that?) for a fresh run.Vertigineux8 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 I need gurthalak! Anyone willing to take me, will pay in gold, thanksMichaelocios3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 LFR Bosses Anyone have a ridiculous amount of LFR kills? 136 Ultraxitron kills and counting. 91 Blackmaster Warhorn Kills. 74 Madness Kills! Watchu you gots?Fliponovic6 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Loot Tables I have a proposition that would make this game not only play at a more predictable and balanced level for design, but remove a lot of frustration on the players end. Change loot tables to be rolled off of a generated table biased on party composition. As I currently understand the random loot generator, it looks at a table biased on static drops, and roles out a few of them. This often times creates a problem, useless gear dropping for the party composition. "O hey, an agility dagger dropped in our rogue free raid?!?" I bet that has happened to a lot of you, a lot of times, and it is frustrating. Not only is it frustrating to players and guilds, but it puts the gear progression of players in the hands of a random system. Guess what, random generators will and do entirely fail a certain number of people, preventing them from seeing gear that they need to progress. It is a naturally unbalancing mechanic in this game, some guilds and players will be lucky with this and some will not. My proposition is simple and reasonable. Tag gear with class and spec usefulness. (i.e. *flag paladin, deathknight, warrior) Scan the party for class and spec composition. Create a loot table that is useful for the killing party. Drop loot biased off of said table. I can imagine a system like this improving game-play significantly, for multiple reasons. Feel free to hire me, i'll program it for you ;) Take Care, Phonak of StormreaverPhonak4 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 OS 25 3D Zerg My guild will be running a quick OS 25 3D tonight. We've got 1 tank, 1 heals, and 4-5 dps. I was planning on just zerging him and not doing it with the whole dodge the lava, fight the dragons bit. This shouldn't be a problem right? I am assuming we can just zerg him... Our tank is competent, heals should be fine, I am probably the worst geared dps we have. This should be fine right?Kelastria5 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 LFR is too punishing for me I've been away from the game for several months and I came back to get ready for MoP. I jumped into a LFR group and after one Deathwing kill I was reminded of the aspects I dislike about LFR. First, let me say that while I don't see myself as a causal player I do see myself as a causal raider. I'm the person who if LFR wasn't there I wouldn't raid at all. I do LFR for two reason (1) to see content I wouldn't otherwise see and (2) the opportunity to get some loot upgrade which can make other aspects of the game easier. Otherwise I have no interest in LFR. As for seeing the content I can get a handle on that in one or two runs. So the only thing that motivates me to come back again and again is the opportunity for better loot. But LFR is simply too punishing from a loot vs time commitment point of view. I don't find the actual mechanics difficult; I just see it as a big waste of my time. The final fight with Deathwing I particularly loathe. It's just way too long a fight to wipe on again and again. Spending thirty minutes for a shot to upgrade my 378 weapon a little bit and get 250 VP makes me want to tear out my eyes. When LFR first came out I was excited about it and I liked the idea. Now I think it's simply too much. Unless the encounters are significantly different in MoP, I will run LFR once or twice to see the content and then go on to do other things in the game. Not only is it not compelling, it feels punishing to put forth that much time for such dinky reward.Elnia37 Aug 15, 2012