Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Aug 16, 2012 HM Spine - Like Smashing my face into a brick Wall.... 2 raid groups I'm in have been working on Hardmode spine and I have no idea what is getting us on this fight >.< Our healing is good, dps is enough to get a plate down in two goes no problem, and our tank are well geared. Our main issue seems to be the bloods. There is WAY too many by the second plate (and we're soaking up nearly 16 of them on the rolls). Is there something in this fight that can make more bloods spawn? Any help would be appreciated, because this fight is really starting to get on my nerves after a whole month of grinding on it.Edict15 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Specific order to clear heroic bosses? Been raising some brand spankin' new raiders, and I think with what they've learned, plus the nerf making stuff so easy, it's time to take them through heroics. My question is, what order should the bosses be cleared in? I know everyone says Morchok is the easiest heroic boss and is usually cleared first, but what's the general agreement beyond that as far as difficulty ramping?Galadrenai8 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 punished for too many alts. I was just farming the mount from kara, doing it on every character and hit this wall... I have ten 85s on one server and personally, I feel I shouldn't be punished for having them in this way. The instance lock should really be separate for each character, instead of it being all account wide.Boomey41 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Best in slot camparison tool...where is one? I had something like that 2 years ago. Is there something I could be using now?Woe0 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 LFR Suggestion Please implement lfr so that it appeals to those new to the game and also twinks that would love to enjoy level appropriate content. It would be fun as you'd have something to do after progression was finished for the current content or if you needed a break and wanted to go back and enjoy a level 60, 70, 80 or 85 raid even. You should also allow for queueing for heroic content, I for one missed out on some and I'm sure there are a lot of people that would enjoy this feature a lot! Please blizz don't fix this just for my sake, fix it for the sake of keeping the older raids alive while making more creative new one's for us to enjoy in the future!!! Also if you think about it, this would give new players a reason to stop leveling at 60, 70, 80, and 85 "giving them a chance to learn raid mechanics and such" while also giving veteran players a reason to twink for pve to enjoy there favorite raids time and time again!!!Panademic5 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 The "green ooze does nothing in LFR" myth... I am so sick of running LFR and having Red-Green-Black combo come up and someone calls out "red" every time now!!! PEOPLE!!! CHECK YOUR RECOUNTS!!!!! green/acidic oozes do almost the EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE AS THE BLACK OOZES!!! (every time I check my recount damage done section anyway) They DO, DO DAMAGE!!!! Since LFR is always full of nubs who stack every time, red does almost no damage. The only people it hurts are the ones who need to learn what the big red fiery line means. Please people, stop killing the low damage ooze and leaving the 2 oozes w/ opposite effects... its just ignorant...Festysmell64 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Bring back all raids: here's one idea I think all raids ought to be brought back. Right now we can easily set raids to normal or 25 man heroic. Bring back the old raids, the old loot and scale them to the max level every expansion, and without modifying them. -Then we can keep our nostalgic content (and play through it). -We can show other players a taste of what older eras of WoW were like. It's unexciting and a little depressing. And what about loot? When a new raid is released, old raids should simply match the current max level raid (or slightly lower item level) for loot. For instance, if Dragon Soul was going to give max level loot, all content before it should only give slightly inferior loot so that it's still worth running. Instance locks already prevent quickly farming raids, and could be modified such that you can only complete one or two raids per week. It's not like we're putting these in LFR. And yes, I would like the 40 man option back just for the fun of it, and I would like it to be somehow worthwhile to put together such a large group of people.Evilsantana8 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 The Epic Thrall and his "Carrying Winds"!! Killed a different raid member 6 times tonight, and counting. Thrall's body count climbs. (referring to the bug that is not allowing players to traverse the gaps between platforms effectively. please fix*) *edited for clarificationNeightxombie7 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 bring back BC and wrath raids? I had a idea.... lets have them give us a level 90 mode for BC-Cata raids when the MOP comes out that would be nice to see all the old content hard againJixe11 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 H Spine Im tanking spine on my main and the dps cant get the first plate down in 1 go with lust. I hear this is the easiest way to do it. Other than that were getting to 3rd plate and just getting hammered. Any advice currently were running Blood dk tank Prot Warr H Paly Disc Priest R Druid Hunter Arc mage Combat rogue Ret paly Ele Shaman Meant to post this in the raid/dungeons section >< Im the DK tank :)Truistic11 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Drake of the East Wind in MoP? When Cataclysm has been launched, Blizzard has removed Plagued and Black Proto-Drakes (10 man Glory of the Raider and 25 man Glory of the Raider rewards). However, they've decided to leave Ulduar and ICC mounts in the game. Is this how current content is going to work when MoP arrives? Firelands and DS achievement mount rewards left as they currently are, and Glory of The Cataclysm Raider reward (Drake of the East Wind) removed?Phöbös18 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Fresh LFR option 2/8, 3/8... In the queue over and over and not getting any offers for fresh runs. Been almost an hour now. I understand no options for skipping bosses, but I'm not sure what it would hurt to have a check box similar to party leader (does anyone even use that?) for a fresh run.Vertigineux8 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 I need gurthalak! Anyone willing to take me, will pay in gold, thanksMichaelocios3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 LFR Bosses Anyone have a ridiculous amount of LFR kills? 136 Ultraxitron kills and counting. 91 Blackmaster Warhorn Kills. 74 Madness Kills! Watchu you gots?Fliponovic6 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Loot Tables I have a proposition that would make this game not only play at a more predictable and balanced level for design, but remove a lot of frustration on the players end. Change loot tables to be rolled off of a generated table biased on party composition. As I currently understand the random loot generator, it looks at a table biased on static drops, and roles out a few of them. This often times creates a problem, useless gear dropping for the party composition. "O hey, an agility dagger dropped in our rogue free raid?!?" I bet that has happened to a lot of you, a lot of times, and it is frustrating. Not only is it frustrating to players and guilds, but it puts the gear progression of players in the hands of a random system. Guess what, random generators will and do entirely fail a certain number of people, preventing them from seeing gear that they need to progress. It is a naturally unbalancing mechanic in this game, some guilds and players will be lucky with this and some will not. My proposition is simple and reasonable. Tag gear with class and spec usefulness. (i.e. *flag paladin, deathknight, warrior) Scan the party for class and spec composition. Create a loot table that is useful for the killing party. Drop loot biased off of said table. I can imagine a system like this improving game-play significantly, for multiple reasons. Feel free to hire me, i'll program it for you ;) Take Care, Phonak of StormreaverPhonak4 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 OS 25 3D Zerg My guild will be running a quick OS 25 3D tonight. We've got 1 tank, 1 heals, and 4-5 dps. I was planning on just zerging him and not doing it with the whole dodge the lava, fight the dragons bit. This shouldn't be a problem right? I am assuming we can just zerg him... Our tank is competent, heals should be fine, I am probably the worst geared dps we have. This should be fine right?Kelastria5 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 LFR is too punishing for me I've been away from the game for several months and I came back to get ready for MoP. I jumped into a LFR group and after one Deathwing kill I was reminded of the aspects I dislike about LFR. First, let me say that while I don't see myself as a causal player I do see myself as a causal raider. I'm the person who if LFR wasn't there I wouldn't raid at all. I do LFR for two reason (1) to see content I wouldn't otherwise see and (2) the opportunity to get some loot upgrade which can make other aspects of the game easier. Otherwise I have no interest in LFR. As for seeing the content I can get a handle on that in one or two runs. So the only thing that motivates me to come back again and again is the opportunity for better loot. But LFR is simply too punishing from a loot vs time commitment point of view. I don't find the actual mechanics difficult; I just see it as a big waste of my time. The final fight with Deathwing I particularly loathe. It's just way too long a fight to wipe on again and again. Spending thirty minutes for a shot to upgrade my 378 weapon a little bit and get 250 VP makes me want to tear out my eyes. When LFR first came out I was excited about it and I liked the idea. Now I think it's simply too much. Unless the encounters are significantly different in MoP, I will run LFR once or twice to see the content and then go on to do other things in the game. Not only is it not compelling, it feels punishing to put forth that much time for such dinky reward.Elnia37 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 4 chapters = 4 tiers? In the new patch notes they added 4 achievements involving wrathion quests, assuming the legendary ones. The 1st would be available immediately and for the second it says available in 4.1 and there are 4 of these achievements. Is that a hint there will be 4 tiers?Xalcar11 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 H Warmaster simplified Most groups are probably past him by now, but for anyone who's struggling with him, this was a crazy turn around. Kill the drakes on the first pull down, kill sappers, stand in big swirl (onslaught), and ignore the little purple swirls (barrages) unless they are right next to you and you have time and a CD. Was amazed how well it worked for one of my groups. They were getting wrecked by the third set of drakes and after I mentioned this, the boss went down in 3 attempts.Conneri38 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Cross Realm Dragon Soul in 5.04? It would be nice if blizzard could tell us when DS will be open to cross realm groups. Will it be availble in 5.04 or will we have to wait longer?Meredith1 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Soloable dungeons? I know the game is meant to be social, but the fact is there are people like myself who don't like to PvP and aren't very good (or in my case just don't like) grouping. Other MMORPGs have been trying to give solo players ways to enjoy dungeons so why can't Blizzard. I don't think you should make it so that one time through and you get the loot that every one wants, but you could make it a progressive chance that the good/great loot drops so that each time you go through you have a better chance of getting the really good loot. It could be arranged so that every time you go through the dungeon you have a 10% + (n-1)10% chance of getting blue or purple loot from the bosses, where n is the number of times you've entered the dungeon. This would mean that on your tenth time through you'd be assured the chance of getting the best loot and then the odds would reset after you leave the dungeon. This would mean that whenever you get the major loot the odds would have to reset so if there are multiple items you want you may have to go through the dungeon quite a few times. This would still ensure the superiority of group players while giving the solo player a chance to get the really cool loot.Pnomelock7 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 H Madness Drama (Need Healers Advice) Ok so my guild tried H madness after we downed H spine for about 2 hours. We had several attempts where nothing went wrong but tank dying tanking adds in last phase around 5%. ALL slimes were killed perfectly and our dps was all above 50k. (each platform only had 1 impale) Our 2 healers did 26 and 27k HPS. and had 36% overheals. Holy Priest and Resto druid. Are these numbers bad? Please only put input if you have a lot of knowledge on healing.Twochain20 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 35% debuff today? Any news on it for today?Galandris18 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Old Kara question: (lore-ish perhaps?) In Terestrian Illhoof's room, there's a body on the floor right in front of the green markings. I don't remember seeing many/any bodies lying around Kara, is it just some random body or perhaps someone named? Dun dun duuuun. I have no idea where to really ask this question...Village10 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 New CM Post on the future direction of 25 man http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071498504#20 ... The direction is the same as Cataclysm's, an expansion that saw 25s die out on many servers. Doesn't look like the removal of the shared lockout is happening folks, nor will the format be incentivized beyond the current offering. Like Taepsilum said, there are a fair number of 10s trying to go 25 at the beginning of this expansion, especially on my high pop server, so I'm still mildly optimistic about it, but the temptation will still be there for guilds to pick their 10 best players out of their roster and progress further. Anyhow, I'm just relaying this to the US D&R since it was an EU post.Digerati163 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Trolling / Griefing in LFR what to do? I had the day off so I thought I'd give LFR a run to see if my offhand drops. After 3 hrs, my raid group still couldn't down morchok. Trolls would pull side trash during the boss encounter. the trolls. We kick the troll, another one joins. And the worst part is, some of these trolls come in packs. So they're able to decieve the raid and votekick the wrong people. There have been times in the past where I got the finger pointed at and got kicked.Heal6 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 H Blackhorn 10 help So, my guild just started working on H Blackhorn 10 this week. We are pushing to 3rd set of adds but are having issues with barrage soaking and getting the adds down quickly. Logs from last night's attempts: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/d9bssx3hlh1lpetn/ Raid Comp: Feral Tank Prot War Tank Resto Druid Heals (can go boomkin) Holy Paladin Heals Ret Paladin Combat Rogue 2x Surv Hunter Ele Shaman Shadow Priest (can go disc) Right now we are having our spriest solo soak 1st and 4th onslaughts with dispersion to try to buy more dps time for the rest of the raid. Most of our attempts it feels like some of our ranged dps is getting too focused on soaking stuff and not pulling their weight damagewise. We are in pairs of two for barrage soaking. (the 2 hunters, the holy pally and shaman, the priest and druid, ret and rogue) The holy pally and I alternate stunning sappers. Any tips on set up, raid tweaking, or things the individual dps can do better would be appreciated.Balhale19 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 loot drop "issues" nothing major, just seems our 10-man gets the SAME drops, week in and week out. was curious to what raid groups do to try and shake up the loot tables. I've heard in the past that it can be tied to a raid ID, so I've had different raiders form the raid in the past, had different raiders be the first one in to the instance... any comments?Vilhelmriker8 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Gear normalisation Would it technically be possible one day to introduce gear normalisation in old raids such that a max level character can (at their choice) enter into an old raid/dungeon with an appropriate group and have their gear/abilities normalised to an appropriate ilvl so old raids/dungeons can be challenging and fun. I think it would be cool if you and a group of friends (say 10) could re-do Kara, TK, SSC, BT, Ulduar etc and have it be a challenge when playing a max level (soon to be 90) character. Perhaps scenarios and gear normalisation could be a first step in an exciting direction. Basically it seems like such a waste that all the content before max level is basically sitting there going to waste when it could be put to good useOrdained2 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Why not check what random you might get? I'm just wondering if it's not widely known that you can hover over the dice in the lfd menu to see what random dungeons you will likely be placed into... Why do so many players queue for a random only to drop group as soon as they zone in, when often they had a 50% chance (or sometimes 100% chance) of being placed into that dungeon? If you're so desperate to avoid a certain dungeon, why not just queue specifically for others until you level out of the bracket?Muel1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Dungeon Achieve Title Why isn't there a achievement to complete every dungeon in the game heroic and normal that grants you the title <name> the Dungeoneer or something along those lines including an achieve that needs you to complete ever raid normal and heroic that grants you the title <name> the Raider? Also there should be a title for people over 12000 ach points <name> the Completionist or something like that.Lebanossie2 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 (Advice needed) Weeks of Heroic Spine wipes, And we still can't seem to get anywhere. Here are logs for tonight's raid: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/oozvy8nbgoojbatl/ In a nutshell, currently we try to clear the encounter as fast we possibly can, and lust on the very fast amalg to reduce the duration of that hell phase. We comfortably down a tendon in two lifts, and after killing each one we immediately kill the one currently up, and one of the corruptions from the two that spawn (Top-left) one. Soak what bloods we can with the amalgs that spawn, and then quickly roll and repeat the process. Is there anything we're doing hugely wrong that's preventing us from getting the kill? Or is there something one or more of us specifically could be doing better? Please and thank you great peoples <3Velaniz6 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Gemming/enchanting at this point in the expac Is it worth it for anything under 378? I just hit 85 on this character very recently, and with my current gear (ilvl 325), I hit about 10-12k average dps on most bosses (highest I've gotten is 17k). Is it worth spending gold on it?Nz26 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 LFR in MoP Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this.. But will LFR in MoP still have DS in it's queue availability? As in, once a raid is added, will it stay? even if it isn't considered current content?Nayelìe5 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 stuck with extended lockout? I extended my lockout for DS this week only to discover that we couldn't pull heroic Spine because we 5-manned normal Morchok last week. Didn't kill anything at all, left the instance to un-extend the lockout, and discovered we couldn't. Am I missing something, or are we supposed to be stuck with the extension?Kaels10 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 10M HM Ragnaros - Nerfs? Hello, I'm looking at doing 10 man H rag tonight, how many drastic nerfs have gone out? For example now there is no need to make groups for Breadth of Frost, any other big nerfs like this? I've tried searching but have only found blizzard posts mentioning nerfing firelands. And about Breadth of Frost, can we just stack in it (including tanks) the whole fight going out for important stuff like stunning rag with roots? I read up on this fight but now with these nerfs there are quite a few things that aren't the same as in the guides for this fight.Icytitan5 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Am I doing low dps for a reason? I am an iLevel 368 frost mage. Now before you say" well you are frost there is your problem" I do more dps by about 2k as frost than I did as arcane. That being said I am only doing about 12k. Look at my armory I have a few pvp pieces, but I dont know if that would make a huge difference, people I ask on my server say with my gear I should pull 20k. Can I get a second opinion, and if you agree I should pull 20k let me know what's wrong. I do 12k frost 9-10k arc.Direnius12 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 What should my raid dummy dps be before DS? I understand this doesn't tell us a whole lot when it comes to what DPS will be in the actual fights because there is a learning curve for all new encounters. but what numbers should I be looking at putting out before I start to at raiding? also another question? What should someone my iLevel be doing?Rixan7 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Hunters needing on Str trinkets? So I was doing Well of Eternity tonight on my DK, and a hunter needed on my Str dps trinket. QQ, w/e, but my question is - why are Str trinkets not tagged as war/pala/dk need only? Why can non-Str classes even need on Str items?Stormageddon13 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 We consume content too fast- America Style 3 capped out again. I'm going to go ahead and just continue the discussion for now. ... The first obvious point which I will only touch on is prestige. It is one of the things important to many hardcores along with "the actual progression race" Prestige is a very minor piece for me so I will not eleborate too much on that topic. The point I would like to make is simply logistics. Part of what makes a prenerf heroic encounter heroic is the tuning. The encounters have very steep HPS/DPS requirements which must be met on top of added (sometimes) interesting mechanics. If you tune it so that normal mode gear is BiS for heroic you cannot achieve heroic raid tuning, thus breaking the format entirely.Ninjablaze83 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 You are going to dps, very very slowly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RjvtN-biTI if you get aggro, it means you are going lose 50 DKP, because you didn't know, what the F to do.Firestyle9 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Loot in Random Dungeons Whats the point of lets say me going in as tank if i am going to lose a piece of tank gear to a dps class. I mean isnt that why we set our roles as dps, tank, or Healer so that we can have that chance of getting the gear that we set our role to. Why cant blizz do what they did for LFR (Looking for Raid) witht the Bonus roll, to Random heroics so that i dont lose my tank gear to a dps class. If you want tank gear set role as tank or something??Cathre6 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 H Spine 10m tendon dmg & help + wol please:) Hello everyone :). Our guild has been struggling on Heroic Spine (10m 30% Nerf) now for about 3 weeks. We have changed some of our strats slightly to progress through the fight a big thing we were missing was the debuff and the buff if gives and making sure the right people had it, but through forums reading and video watching we get how the debuff/buff is applied and how it works. We have been using the soak and roll to clean up before we flip DW. Another thing was we were not killing all the bloods in the first 2 plates. So basically when we got to the third plate we would be overwhelmed by bloods and with our blood tank (prot pally) kiting not being able to gain threat was an issue so our almalg tank (blood DK) would have to take bloods off healers and dps while tanking almalg unfortunately for him we weren't applying the buff correctly lol like i was saying before but n e way we get that now so yay :)! Mainly I was wondering how our dps looks on tendons and ways to improve if at all possible I have read that they should be pulling at least 1mill. I will have them read this post if there is something you find might help and your input it is greatly appreciated :). We were also gonna try to pop lust and pots to get the third plate in 1 go but how the damage output from our group looks i dont think it would work. I read a forum that said if you were going to pop any plate in 1 go it would be the first one. Simply because dps can dps healers can dps and both tanks can dps also that it would make the fight up to third plate easier. This would cause less bloods cause they are ment to be the soft enrage of the fight and 1 less degradation debuff. We also decided if we cant kill a plate in 1 burn that we would save lust and pots for the end for plate 3-1 burn and cause lust would still be up to help start burning the next amalg and having lust would help healers. So what are your thoughts on that again we appreciate your help :). Here is our raid make up and their armory links: (also all dps equip Valor Trinkets for the fight itself.) Tanks: Footerson (Blood DK) Amalg Tank : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Footerson/simple Biobroly (Prot Pally) Blood Tank : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Biobroly/simple Healers: Onig me :) (Holy Pally) : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Biobroly/simple Rockhardheal (Holy Pally) : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Rockhardheal/simple Kittyy (Resto Druid) : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Kitty%C3%BF/simple Dps: Thirdegree (Fire Mage but goes Arcane and reforges for Arcane for fight also has Legendary) : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Thirdegree/simple Apocalypse (Arcane Mage) :http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Apoc%C3%A1lypse/simple Splintr (SV Hunter) : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Splintr/simple Artume (SV Hunter) :http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Artume/simple Zookii (Combat Rogue but reforges and goes Sub for fight) : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Zookii/simple And a few of our good attempts : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ynpv15ky744bnn6a/analyze/dd/source/?s=2776&e=3261&target=26"]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ynpv15ky744bnn6a/analyze/dd/source/?s=2776&e=3261&target=26 http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ynpv15ky744bnn6a/analyze/dd/source/?s=224&e=830&target=26"]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ynpv15ky744bnn6a/analyze/dd/source/?s=224&e=830&target=26 http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ynpv15ky744bnn6a/analyze/dd/source/?s=1517&e=2024&target=26"]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ynpv15ky744bnn6a/analyze/dd/source/?s=1517&e=2024&target=26 http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ynpv15ky744bnn6a/analyze/dd/source/?s=4368&e=4980&target=26"]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ynpv15ky744bnn6a/analyze/dd/source/?s=4368&e=4980&target=26 Again Thank you for your help we all appreciate your input :). P.S. sorry I tried to get all links to show but i couldnt get em all to work except for the fist 2 so just copy n paste pls :)Onig4 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Blizzard really needs to randomize LFD May be some what pointless bringing this up with MoP coming out soon but all the same. I can't count the number of HoT Dungeons I've been getting lately, on all my toons. Of the 14 or so dungeons why is it we are constrained to only 3, with VERY little variation. And for those of you thinking it, I am indeed queuing Random Cata and not Random HoT. Which kinda brings me to another point/suggestion, anyone remember when the brought ZA and ZG back, they had them on separate queue, similar to what they have with HoT but you couldn't get them through Random Cata, why can't we have that with HoT?Freefaller6 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Need Help on Joining Cross Server Raids On my server there aren't a lot of groups going out to old raids on the horde side. So, I've been making level 1 characters and checking out other servers. I found one server where a guy was putting together a rare TOC 25 achievement group. How would I get this toon to join a raid from another server? I'm not quite sure how that's done. Thanks!Guloron4 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 dungeon finder get one free drop out a day? I was pained to see that the group deserter deuff was 30 minutes today. I dont leave groups with out a good reason and I think it is the same for alot of players. I dont think it would hurt to have one free dropp out a day for dungeon finder. Sometimes I get into a dungeon that I am burned out on and the rest of the group is taking thier time off doing something else or some one is being extreamly rude. Why should I feal forced to do something I am not having fun with? Dont you think it would be a good idea to leave a free out for those times when you absolutly dont want to be in the goup you are in, for any reason?Valfreyia7 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Content consumption and raid progression There’s a huge thread going on right now on the EU forums about the speed at which people get through content. I feel like a significant number of people in that thread are arguing from the desire to feel better than others, but I do feel like they have a point about one thing, pacing. There’s no real progression in WoW raiding anymore. Instead of starting at the start and moving through progressively more challenging raids, guilds can jump in at any point and make a go of it. I think this takes away from the enjoyment of the game. Accomplishment. That is what you felt when you beat an end raid boss in BC. You achieved a goal and overcame a barrier. You were rewarded with new content and new, more difficult challenges. Logging in, night after night, wipe after wipe, working on those bosses was driven by your desire to progress. Killing that boss meant fresh encounters, environments and loots awaited. That feeling is all but gone now that everyone has access to all raids as soon as they go live. It cheapens the gaming experience and removes a source of motivation and enjoyment. I propose that we do not have to go back to the nightmare of attunements to fix this problem. LFR progress = individual progress. Your LFR progress is tracked on a character by character basis. In order to enter the next tier of LFR, your character must have participated in the previous tier’s end boss kill. Normal and Hard mode = guild progress. When a guild group kills a tier’s end boss (or bosses) the guild earns an achievement unlocking the next tier of raiding. A normal mode kill unlocks the next tier’s normal mode and a hard mode kill unlocks the next tier’s hard mode. This is a GUILD ONLY process. If your guild is working on T16 and you leave your guild for another that’s working on T14, you are limited to only raiding T14 until your new guild progresses. The opposite would also be true. Joining a guild working on a higher tier would allow you to jump right into that higher tier with them. When trying to raid normal or hard mode raids in a mixed guild group the lockout would be limited to the LOWEST progressed member of the raid. Members of guild “A” working on T16 could join and help out members of guild “B” still working on T15. However, members of guild B couldn’t join members of guild A in a T16 raid. Lastly, I have seen several times now that Blizzard sees hard modes as part of progression. To this I say shame on you Blizzard! View hard modes instead as an ALTERNATE progression path. By including hard modes as part of progression you are basically skimping on the content. We want more and different bosses and environments, not the same old thing rehashed at a higher difficulty level. Hard modes as progression are boring an not fun. Hard modes as alternative progression are a great idea.Linnaeus28 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 LF Raiding Guild Ilvl 400 Destro/Affliction lock LF Raiding Guild. Min 6/8 HM with progression will xfer servers. Must be Horde.ßlöw3 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 No bonus rule applied. How come bonus roll is not applied for Boomkins when rolling for Ledger of Revolting Rituals?Glorify4 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 Minor lockout question If I do 6/8 DS and the raid falls apart, am I only able to join another raid as long as they're at least 6/8? Or is it possible to join one regardless of bosses down and just not be an option for loot up until spine? I'm pretty sure it's the first option however, I'm hoping it's the latter but am inclined to not make an !@# of myself and joining one that I can't enter to begin with. Oh, the joys of PUG raiding =/Serem1 Aug 10, 2012