Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Sep 20 LF KJ Heroic Carry (Ally) My main is 925 DPS/ 928 Tank Frost/Blood DK. I dont need much of a carry I know all the fights and I am very experienced Raider. My Helya AotC and Guldan were both earned with my old guild. Mostly, my schedule really sucks for raiding and had no luck finding a Guild that will get a KJ kill anytime soon. I am recently back from a 4 month break and find myself without a chair as most guilds have Tanks set in stone already. I can and will pull over a million DPS and I know the mechanics. A KJ Aotc will make it a million times easier to get into pugs. Can someone gimme a price, please. Thanks Edit: Would prefer a full run but just KJ will do. I can also Tank for as many bosses as needed even KJ.Spartan1 Sep 20
Sep 19 When You Don't Loot Your Keystone Chest I will end up missing 3 weeks of being able to log into wow due to the holidays. I will not be able to loot the chest on Tuesday the 20th but it will have something in it as I have already run some mythic+. Because we can't loot our weekly chest with the legion app everything will sit all week in it. What happens Tuesday the 27th? Does the chest empty itself and I lose all unlooted items? Will I be able to get my Tuesday 20th loot a few weeks later when I can log on again? Has anyone tested this out already or is there some posted info about it? A quick Google was not helpful. EDIT: To update. I came back from my vacation and loot was waiting for me in my order hall chest. I got a new key of the correct level and a piece of loot from my keystones 3 weeks ago. The resets and empty weeks did not wipe out my rewards.Amavêra6 Sep 19
Sep 19 Keystone Depleted or Not? Had a +11 stone and group didn't get past trash before they gave up. The stone does not say depleted. So I can simply make a new group and start the key again?Kovár2 Sep 19
Sep 19 Servant's Quarters karazhan if i killed the Rare in Karazhan this week as i look in my raid info it says no bosses have been killed because i didn't kill any besides the rare so it not being a technical boss....can i reset the raid and kill the rare over and over? also the rares name is Hyakiss the lurker.Wærrior0 Sep 19
Sep 19 The Emerald Nightmare: In Nightmares The Goals for this quest are to get the Deathglare Iris from Il'gynoth and the horn from Xavius. I have the quest tracked, and despite moving through the raid on normal, neither of the items actually dropped from either of the bosses. Is the drop rate not 100%, and if that's the case do I have to wait an entire week just to try again to complete balance of power?Fezilzart2 Sep 19
Sep 19 Mythic+ base iLevel - Solutions exist Ion believes (interview) that Mythic+ iLevel deserves to be significantly below raiding due to the fact that the effort required to form a raid is more significant than forming a mythic+ team. This rationale is incorrect and we shouldn't just accept it as a truth. Ion needs to be corrected in this false generalization for the game's best interest. Forming a decent high level Mythic+ team with the right comp and people that can deal with combinations of affixes can be just as challenging as setting a raid night event in the guild calendar and then sending out mass invites when it is raid-time. If Blizzard feels there should be a significant gap between high-level mythic+ and Normal/Heroic raiding due to "scheduling and organization" effort then make the mythic+ rewards require a more stringent measures of success. If Ion is concerned about Mythic+ farming, then allow the player's Seal of Fate only be used for a higher level gear drop when repeated (i.e. lock the dungeon out like normal dungeons are locked). I don't know the right solution, but surely one can be found. Mythic+ had the potential of being a game-changer for player group participation. Now, most do their weekly mythic+ and they are done (at least in my guild that is how it is done). There is no incentive to run high level Mythic+ more than once due to the lack of progression incentive constrained by limited player game time.Novel4 Sep 19
Sep 18 Heroic KJ bugged We were on progression last night then randomly on one pull, during intermission 1 one of the adds that Velen is keeping back appeared on the platform. Next pull the same thing happened but with 2 adds. After that, none. Was amusing making some people think it was a new mechanic... But wondering if it's happened to anyone else?Gira5 Sep 18
Sep 18 Triumvirate keystone didn't register This morning I ran with a group a +15 triumvirate that we failed due to learning curve and we decided after to do a +14 in time. We noticed that it was not registered in the leader board for some reasons.. Is it a known bug ? We are kinda sad about not seeing our results after having it completed with one minute left. as you can see the 15 did register but not the 14... we were wondering why? SKSkwin6 Sep 18
Sep 18 Loot question Say I'm trying to get tier pants and there's 6 items on the bosses loot table for heal spec and 2 items on the loot table for dps spec. Do I have a better chance of getting tier on personal/bonus roll if I select DPS?Twilightcult1 Sep 18
Sep 18 Advice for M Harjatan? TL;DR - We just transferred to Tich. We lost a fair amount of people during the transfer so a non-mythic-raiding sister guild offered to fill whatever spots we had. We didn't expect to go into mythic this week, and although it wasn't a guild group we were able to go in and get a boss kill. Killed Goroth pretty quick. Went to Harjatan and ended up hitting the enrage. I can't imagine our damage is that low. Any suggestion as to what we could change going forward? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Bv1d7xJ3XnGKkhZq/Hälö4 Sep 18
Sep 18 ToS dps requirement? What's a good dps for Normal and Heroic ToS?Corek24 Sep 18
Sep 18 Old player coming back need help with raids Hey been running raids in BC. And wotlk.lrft the game after wotlk and decided to come back a week ago. Actually planning on starting a raid roster for legion. Planning on being mt and RL. I need to get up to date in the new stuff. Is it still 10/25 man raids ? Fastest way to gear up? Dungeons /heroics?? What stats would a pally tank be looking for ? Versatility and mastery 50/50? Should I run the first raids Emerald/valor/nighthold? What are the normal group comps? 2 tank 3 heal's 5 dps ? Any other infos would be much appreciatedCowtank2 Sep 18
Sep 17 Seat of the Triumvirate Feedback Hey Blizz, First off the instance is by far my favorite one. Lots of mechanics, literally like a mini raid. It is definitely not as overtuned as Cathedral was at the beginning, however, there are a few things that definitely needs to be tuned down. The blobs that add a debuff that stacks is extremely overtuned. I'm 941 tank with stam trinket (7.8 mil health) and through all my mitigation, they one shot me (unless I use magic bop or bubble to get rid of stacks). Definitely it's something that we need to kite out, but the damage is unforgivable even for a +10-13 on a non-fortified week. The 3rd boss is highly overtuned compared to the other 3 bosses. The health pool (even though is tyrannical) on the 2 guys that cast the shield is a bit much. Even if people switch right away I've seen DPS that just can't make the DPS check. Even on a 11 when they are 930+ equipped. These are my opinions on the instance. Otherwise, at the moment, this is definitely my favorite instance and I've been sniping keys like crazy on it.Azýth8 Sep 17
Sep 17 Seat of the Triumvirate This dungeon was an extreme letdown, in my opinion. I see this massive structure in Mac'aree called "Seat of the Triumvirate", and I thought that this was going to be a large indoor dungeon because of how much space it took up in the outdoor zone. It was 3 bosses outside, and 1 inside. L'ure the Naaru's room was very tiny, even claustrophobic. This character was very hyped up by the questline leading up to this, and this arena/fight was very anti-climactic. It felt like we stormed a palace, only killed its gardeners, and fought the owner in their garage and left.Intentiònal17 Sep 17
Sep 17 Tanks Looking for what you guys think is the easiest tank to learn/play after the Bear tank? Been told Brew is the hardest lol.Trollybeary22 Sep 17
Sep 17 Mythic + Weekly Loot for alts. So I have kind of made a planner for every week to make sure some of my alts get a certain key level in so they have a shot at some decent weekly loot. I've seen some tables based on how high the key is the better the loot etc. I was wondering what ilvls are good for each key level?, so far I've been basing it on the loot you get for finishing the dungeon not the weekly. (e.g. A level 6 keystone gives me 900 loot for finishing so I will use my alts that are ilvl 900). I'm sure some people might say you can be a bit lower for ilvl but I don't really have my alts mastered so idk. What do you guys think is a good ilvl for each keystone from +2 to +10? Just kinda curious, I know once the 2nd and 3rd affix come into play there is most likely going to be a ilvl increase so let me know what you think of this list so far if it needs changes. (Key Level, Completion Loot, Weekly Chest Loot, Alt's Ilvl) +2 890 905 - 880 +3 890 910 - 885 +4 895 915 - 890 +5 895 920 - 895 +6 900 920 - 900 +7 900 925 - 905 +8 905 925 - 905 +9 905 930 = 910 +10 910 935 - 915Ikarus2 Sep 17
Sep 17 Mythic+ Leeching This is a "new" issue that I've been encountering ever since the release of 7.2.5. Leeching is when someone joins your group with the intention of not being there to finish it with you. They will join, request a summon or just show up. Saying nothing, they'll begin the key with you, but use no consumables or cooldowns. They will be with the group up till the first boss, after that dies they will randomly "disconnect" from the game, and you will not see them again. This effectively gives them a free "end of week" chest if your group manages to complete the keystone without the leech. Of roughly 6 keys that I completed today, 4 of them had leeches and we were forced to 4 man the run. Granted this wasn't an issue, I was able to 1-2 chest most of them, but the weekly 10 was completely ruined by the leech and we missed the timer by a long shot. Not only does this ruin my M+ score and my ability to join groups in the future, but I have to either let the keystone deplete and degrade or finish the run and get the gear that I intended to get in the first place. Can we please fix this? I understand that it can be abused by a$$hole group leaders (of which I have ran into many) that will remove you from the group before the final boss or whatever, but the leeching needs to be handled in some way shape or form. This is getting out of hand.Limitations15 Sep 17
Sep 17 Dream change to LFG tool part 2&3 2 a short pause on group the queue. something that takes you out for maybe a max of 5 minutes with out kicking you out completely. When the queues are long there is nothing more frustrating than some RL thing that must be dealt with, gone only briefly to find you have to start over. 3 those wanting to complete the world quests to be able to LFG for groups with similiar interests. and not have to go through multilple grroups to get one also willing to do the questImme0 Sep 17
Sep 17 dream change to the LFG tool part 1 leveling could be fun if we had an old world custom group tab to post garrison vendors, older raids and such for those of us who would like to do them as we level. It would make leveling more fun and less choreImme0 Sep 17
Sep 17 Legion Dungeon Solo'ing Why do I not get any loot while solo'ing Legion dungeons?Geemo18 Sep 17
Sep 17 Timewalker Gear Is it beneficial to have tier sets of that weeks Timewalker Event? I'm curious if anyone has some insight to share on the topic. For instance, if it's Wrath of the Lich King timewalker event, would it provide any significant benefit for me to have the Icecrown Citadel tier set/trinkets? If you do this, does the item level of those items stay unchanged when in the timewalker dungeon; as in, would they be above the set ilvl limit you would either-wise be placed at?Duskz3 Sep 17
Sep 17 More Dark Fissures for Seat please. Got into a group where two DPS went off and got one while the rest of the group went with the tank. I'm now 3/4 and locked out of the dungeon. Maybe add like 6 fissures or something? Lamo potatoeBenefactis2 Sep 17
Sep 17 Only the patient achievement Would there be anyone willing to help me do the majordomo achievement only the patient. I will be on later tonight would appreciate if it's someone who knows what to doStyling3 Sep 17
Sep 16 Bug with Min ilvl so my sheet and armory says im 930 equipped. i have no higher Ilvl gear in bags or bank, but i cant make a 930 min Ilvl dungeon for keystones. It only lets me do 928. is there something im missing?Droxis3 Sep 16
Sep 16 Cathedral Dungeon Set Problem The Cathedral of Endless Night bosses and trash drop unique sets of gear for each class of armor wearer (cloth, leather, etc). The bosses drop all pieces except one which is dropped from a random rare boss or trash mob, but the drop rate is insanely low. These pieces are generally BOE, but I have NEVER in the dozens of times I have run this dungeon seen even one piece of this set gear drop. Nor have I seen the pieces show up on the AH. Please increase the drop rate of the BOE components of the dungeon sets. I have been so many times in the Cathedral that I'm on a first name basis with the bosses. Please modify the drop rate.Maltharius3 Sep 16
Sep 16 Visibility issues in Seat of the Triumvirate There are two mechanics in this instance that suffer from severe visiblity issues. The Voidtrap on Saprish can be very hard to see. Faint purple on a floor that's already kind of purple? Not the most visible thing. Making them brighter would help a LOT. L'ura's Fragment of Despair, the thing that appears on the ground and has to be soaked. From videos I've watched, it's a faint puple circle with a swirly/pillar type effect coming out of the middle. But after having done the dungeon four times, both I and multiple people I've run with have issues seeing it. I've not once *seen* it when doing the fight, whereas others could see it clear as day. They would be standing in it and I still couldn't see it. Fragment of Despair has massive visiblity issues with every group I've run it with. Faint dark purple circles in a dark purple room where the camera distance is already compromised due to how small it is... not the brightest of choices. Literally.Astraeus0 Sep 16
Sep 16 Seat Art and ground effect Is blizzard art team angry at us or something? second boss: thin blue circle of instant death (well, 5 sec stun with a 15 tyrannical boss is pretty much instant death) spawning randomly accross a room in a dungeon filled with blue/purple art asset... pretty hard to see. last boss: thin purple soak of instant-wipe if you miss soak one of them. nevermind that the spot can actually be covered by the pitch-black gooey stuff that drop upon a small add death. After mistress/maiden (particularly if you are color blind) in ToS... is the art team angry for something or is actually see'ing the mechanic amongst all the other art asset a new form of challenge?Vlirg1 Sep 16
Sep 16 Reg Mythic +0 Dungeons Feeling Like Mythic +6 Why does it seem as if a normal mythic is just as hard as a mythic + 6? I am IL 912 on my DK and I am getting destroyed. I have great heals and decent DPS. We have downed all of the Dungeon bosses on Neths Lair and when we get to the last boss, we are all getting destroyed. Please tell me What is going on with Mythic 0 ? This is getting Frustrated?Odyssei7 Sep 16
Sep 15 Help - Camera getting squeezed in ToS I've entered the script to allow me to zoom out to max, but i'm still getting pinched in several ToS fights. When I watch raid streams the view is so much wider than I can get in-game. On sisters for example I can see the whole floor on streams, but when i'm in game I can't even come close the the amount of real estate I can see. Can someone explain this? Am I doing something wrong? I usually kep my camera at like 45 deg. Maybe I just haven't found the camera angle sweet spot yet to give me a bigger view but its frustrating.Uubergoober1 Sep 15
Sep 15 Does anyone know? Are any of the old (before MOP) raid mounts still dropping, or were they removed? I'd like to farm a few when I get bored if they still exist. Thanks!Slyye2 Sep 15
Sep 15 Mythic+ Group Hey guys I am returning after a very long break due to work. I primarily run Mythic+ but I hate the LFG tool and would rather have premade groups. So far I have 2 groups needing 2 dps each. All other roles are full. Thursdays – 1900-2000 CST Needs DPS – OPEN DPS –OPEN Fridays – 1900-2000 CST Needs DPS – OPEN DPS –OPEN More will be added soon. These are two separate groups. Your Ilvl isn’t a concern of mine I am looking for good people to game with. But with that said 840+ is needed which can be obtained in a day with the current gearing options. This is a group that will most likely start low and work our way up. Last night we cleared +8 but that was having to pug. Just so you have an idea we had that done with an hour left and called it because the pugs were becoming frustrating. To join the group Ask any questions you have or PM me at Worggy#1983 If you have no questions post your btag or simply add mine which is above. Each day is its own group so alts are also welcome We do use Discord and is required and provided once you join one of the posted groups.Dethkgrip0 Sep 15
Sep 15 The DH mage tower challenge is such bs. Title.Abz28 Sep 15
Sep 15 How are swing healer/dps roles assigned? Wondering because I'm considering going as healer for raiding in the future. But I'm not sure if I want to 100% heal, or be one of those that dps in scenarios where 5 healers aren't needed. How is that determined often by legit raiding guilds? Is it always by player, or, sometimes by class? For example, would a holy paladin be a swing dps? Or no, because raid team wouldn't want the excess melee, and a swing heal/dps would probably only be a shaman for ex, or priest. And lastly, most raid teams have only one swing heal/dps? Or...two? Thanks very much.Caennon1 Sep 15
Sep 15 warframe is it just dumb so i go to a rare on argus two guys show up with me in warframes i have about five adds on me i dps the adds down in maybe 5 secs or so and i almost missed my tag on rare wow why not just make a instant rare kill ability rather than even having to travel to the rare.Agonies10 Sep 15
Sep 14 LFG Heroic Random BC Heroic The LFG tool for random BC heroics has been removed. You can still queue specifically for it once you reach lvl 70 but the RANDOM selection is gone. It used to be there but now its gone. Please bring this back. Not sure about WotLK, Cata, or MOP random heroics but I know the WOD one is still there for those who hit 100.Daydreamblvr0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Spriest M+? As bad as people say? I see lots of them high in the ladders but people say they are awful so it's hard to know what to think.Defury16 Sep 14
Sep 14 Bursting for Mythic This whole Bursting for the Mythic + dungeons is trash, you need to fix it, I don't even enjoy playing this mode anymore because its impossible to do, please do something to resolve thisHealforyouu28 Sep 14
Sep 14 [H] Boosting Team Boosting Group Application: IGN/Bnet: Ilvl: MainSpec: Offspec(not required): Link of your WowProgress Mythic + page ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1]Are you able to consistently show up and boost for 4+ hours multiple days a week? 2]Do you know the mechanics of every dungeon fluently? 3]Do you know how each Mythic + Affic works? 4]Do you have experience with a boosting group before? 5]What is your highest Key done (in time or over time)? 6]What is your availability to potentially boost with us? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How it works: We charge players on any server for the current price of a WoW token. We then create fresh toons on the server of the buyer and confirm the payment. You can then use this gold to purchase whatever you want from that server or a wow token to add battle.net balance to the account. We then use our keystones (or the customers if applicable to the boost they want)and proceed to finish the dungeon ideally as fast as possible for a higher gold - time spent ratio. We plan to have a system to make sure that there is no misunderstandings between the team members, and to insure we all get our fair share of gold. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We have experienced players who have sold 100s of runs combined in the past two expansions, with raid carries, challenge modes and many key boosts as examples. We plan to set up a schedule of buyers to make sure there is minimal downtime between each run, meaning more gold as a whole for the group. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are interested or would like to know more please contact: Febreze#1850 Eomeri#1126Eomeri1 Sep 14
Sep 14 DFA on Helya in Maw of Souls It's very frustrating using our big damage ability and it just bugging out (either doing no damage, or spawning us in a hole and killing us) Or worse both happening. Doing high keys is terrifying to do and you just have to hope that you don't kill yourself.. The changes that you made to KJ in Tomb were excellent. Would greatly appreciate anybody looking into fixing this.Shivte3 Sep 14
Sep 14 [H]Boosting Team Boosting Group Application: IGN/Bnet: Ilvl: MainSpec: Offspec(not required): Link of your WowProgress Mythic + page ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1]Are you able to consistently show up and boost for 4+ hours multiple days a week? 2]Do you know the mechanics of every dungeon fluently? 3]Do you know how each Mythic + Affic works? 4]Do you have experience with a boosting group before? 5]What is your highest Key done (in time or over time)? 6]What is your availability to potentially boost with us? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How it works: We charge players on any server for the current price of a WoW token. We then create fresh toons on the server of the buyer and confirm the payment. You can then use this gold to purchase whatever you want from that server or a wow token to add battle.net balance to the account. We then use our keystones (or the customers if applicable to the boost they want)and proceed to finish the dungeon ideally as fast as possible for a higher gold - time spent ratio. We plan to have a system to make sure that there is no misunderstandings between the team members, and to insure we all get our fair share of gold. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We have experienced players who have sold 100s of runs combined in the past two expansions, with raid carries, challenge modes and many key boosts as examples. We plan to set up a schedule of buyers to make sure there is minimal downtime between each run, meaning more gold as a whole for the group. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are interested or would like to know more please contact: Febreze#1850 Eomeri#1126Eomeri0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Seat of the Triumvirate WA Are there weakauras out yet for the new dungeon?Pïcklejuice1 Sep 14
Sep 13 seat of the triumvirate queue times So unless I am mistaken this dungeon was just released with today's patch. I'm at the quest where I have to go in. I've been in the queue for 45 minutes and it still hasn't popped. Is this bugged? It can't possibly take this long to find a group for a brand new dungeon which has a quest to go in it, can it??Lakorah6 Sep 13
Sep 13 SOT-Royal Disappointment Okay so week 3 we get SOT work work work rep rep rep then finally we get an instance. would be fine if the loot dropped wasn't i875!!!!! are you freaking out of your blubberin mind here blizzard. i can go do a world quest and get i890s. And for 2 weeks you have had us looting stupid chests that disapear when u get close to them or chests that cant even be opened yet! grind grind more talking that i cant avoid where is the payout from the grinding another stupid mount i could care less unless it can do something special this instance and all the grinding and all the running around is just getting old and you cant even give a good drop no where near the item level i need im buying 650 shards items to get a drop higher than 915 huge waste of time and 15dollars should have bought a burrito or 2 instead of this gosh what garbage leave ur comments i dont care i wont be back to review thisSuperfliey6 Sep 13
Sep 13 Nibbleh - Warlock needs help Alright, I'm having some serious issues with this boss. I can kite rather well when I get good RNG. I can do good DPS. The problem is combining the two. I mainly play demonology and I've tried affliction here. When I wake up tomorrow, I'll try Destro, but that's my least experienced spec. Most tips I've heard help melee classes (Walk speed backpedaling) and I can't cast and walk at the same time, so can someone please help?Lightfel2 Sep 13
Sep 13 Not able to loot in dungeons solo I thought maybe it was a bug on my end but I've run a few dungeons now and even mythic nighthold solo and noticed I was not able to loot any of the mobs in the dungeon or in raids. I want to be able to solo dungeons and loot what I've killed. I understand this a multiplayer online game but some of the content I would just like to solo. I can loot in old content but not in new content solo? and don't tell me its been that way since vanilla because I've solo'd content in other xpacs and received loots from my kills. Please fix this.Elixxr12 Sep 13
Sep 13 Just Solo'd Deathwing 25M Absolutely amazing. Man, that must have been the most incredible boss fight to ever be inside of World of Warcraft. I had quit playing the game around Cataclysm. Played it a tiny bit after that. Before that, I had done almost everything you could do in the game except for two major bosses that I can remember, the final boss of Sunwell and AQ 40. (On an different account.) After hours of attempting and learning how to solo the freaking spine, The Malestrom has just blown my damn mind. (It was "The Maelstrom," right? something about Madness.) I have never seen anything cooler than that in this game. Absolutely mind blowing incredible. Really wish I coulda been there when it was a legit raid fight. Cataclysm had some amazing stuff man.Germaximus16 Sep 13
Sep 13 Mage tower Havoc demon hunter This isnt something someone can help me with. I have no qualms admitting im a mediocre player at best, this tower is to hard and the skin reward is the best one of them all so like the phoenix mount back in pandaria. i cant have it. im happy blizzard has taken the game i love to sit down and play to relax into me being so pissed off i cant see straight, if it weren't for my friends id stop playing its impossible for me to do this stupid challenge. Why? because when i get stressed i shake horribly, i hit wrong buttons but its a friendly mmo right? NO this challenge is so unforgiving its ridiculous the teleport across the map and aoe slow, ive only managed to get him 2 times so far because the images do a knock back and the damage kills you in 3 seconds flat. Nothing gets done about it and yes i know other players can get it because their coordinated they have time. i dont and now with 7.3 the towers arnt being built like they used to. do i expect anything to happen its highly doubtful tickets dont help, no one really listens and the most likly response ill get for doing this is trolls or people saying they can do it. good for them.Validis9 Sep 13
Sep 13 deaths of cromie help so I went into it thinking it would be fairly easy but everything hits me like a truck I know its not my gear because your ilevel gets set to 1000 so why is everything wrecking me so hard? also does the chromie rep bonus from the sands of time item stack?Liongrin3 Sep 13
Sep 13 Dungeon Loot Parameters My guild and I are doing dungeon achieves. The loot parameters are automatically set at personal loot. We cannot change it. Only 1 person is getting loot off of each boss. This never used to happen. I tried looking to see if there was a recent change to where dungeons cannot be set to group loo, but could not find anything. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? Thanks!Reignbow2 Sep 13
Sep 13 How do you handle ilvl gating/dps bench? We're a mixed bag of hardcore players and casual players. Have been for years and never really cared much about racing content. We are at a point where our gear / skill is a little more skewed than normal. Our preference would be to carry the whole team but we're just not there with the way the raids are structured. So we're trying to find the least abrasive way to gate our lesser geared players, then roll back and carry them up. Kinda wondering how you all handle that? Like do you set an ilvl / DPS / HPS stat minimum as a rule? Thanks in advanced for your help.Wyspers18 Sep 13