Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

May 8, 2012 Why Restrict Heroic Lockouts? Why did blizz decide to prevent someone from attempting any heroic once they kill a heroic boss? It should be the same as normal imo, for the same reasons they changed it for normal. It just really sucks to not be able to do Heroic Ultraxion because you did Heroic Morchok with some other group yesterday.Karlon9 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 is 34 too many? In the dungeon journal in beta there are 16 normal mode bosses listed between the 3 raids, 2 world raid bosses, and 16 hard-mode bosses, so theres a total of 34 progression bosses in t14. Simply, is this too many?Nekillar45 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 403 Resto LF Firelands Ach Run Not sure if this is the right place to post. Skidward - arthas US. 403 Resto Druid (401 boomkin)& Pre-DS 6/7 Heroic Clear. Looking for an organized run for all the achievements to finish my mount. Cross-Server available. Send me a tellSkidwurd5 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 How to get and maintain aggro I've been playing WoW for over a month now, and over the course of my play through I've been in group dungeons 99% of the time. Based on my experience its always on me to look through the dungeons for leadership and aggro control.. Main problem I have is maintaining aggro control over mobs and bosses.. well.. not most of the time.. .but when it comes to it.. there are instances I have good control no mobs venture out to other people.. and at times when its total chaos.. everyone's getting attacked and i start panicking.. everyone's getting hit i start running around.. looking around who's attacking who.. and try to grab threat as best i can... worst i've heard from the group is that I have to keep aggro.. that im not a tank.. but in my mind theres only so much do.. if i could i would run at every single thing and hold aggro.. as an example ill citing ranged mobs.. and in areas where there are open area's.. example scholomance.. my question is.. what should i do to make sure I keep and hold aggro? especially in time when chaos ensues.. what the best way to manage everything and hope everyones happy after the encounter?Arkadle20 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 que times too long i am offering a suggestion to bring down random que times for dps. my suggestion is to remove the enterances to all the new cata content till the next patch release, therefore forcing tanks to que up and therefore shortening the que time for dpsers. just a suggestion, only offered it due to the fact that i am a dpser and i waste half my day waiting for que.Aldonal64 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 LFR que options As a healer its no big deal I get insta que and can "shop" for the raid start point I want. Gearing my other toons as dps and even tank ques is awful. 15-20 minute ques to get one on last or next to last boss. That is great if you are just after valor but if you are after certain drops that just come on the previous bosses or want a full run for gear you are left with 2 options. 1. join finish and hope you get a fresh run when you reque for another 15 minute wait, or restart que for another 15 minutes and hope that the next one is full. All that you need to do is add an option for full raid or valor raid. Would save alot of time for both crowds, if you just want valor dont have to kill first few and if you after gear you can waste less time in double or more ques.Gramps9 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 LFR geared people doing Zul'Gurub Decided to queue for the classic Cata heroic...Got Zul'Gurub (After 3 continuos HoT runs). The group was well geared, with most of them having LFR and VP gears. So I thought "hey this will be easy, these people sure knew what to do". The tank knew the dungeon well enough. The other 2 dps and healer were totally clueless. They ran through the green cloud at the start of the dungeon without clicking the cauldron, didn't move away from Toxic Link, and wiped 3 times on Venoxis because the healer didn't realize the floor was poisonous. Good times...good times...Kaerna33 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Where'd my satchel go? On my characters who are ever eligible for satchels (tank and heals), I will typically wait until they are offered before queuing up. At least half of the time when I queue up for a satchel, it will no longer be offered when the queue pops (never very long). When this happens, I won't accept the dungeon invite and 15 seconds when I check the LFD queue, lo and behold the satchel is offered again. Sometimes, this process will repeat itself several times before the queue pops with the satchel included in the rewards. Why do I have to play this game blizzard? Why on earth aren't the final rewards determined when the queue is ENTERED rather than when the queue pops? It's terribly missleading to list a reward when a queue is entered only to yank it away right before the dungeon invite is accepted. On top of that, its not very fair to the dps who are forced to wait long periods of time for their dungeons to pop, only to have them canceled when they do by a tank or healer who is keeping a close eye on whether they're receiving the rewards they were promised.Wonderbunz1 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 what do people mean Dungeon Guide ... this is what i found on Wowhead. does that means i have to remain as a group leader?Drdung5 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 When am I ready for Normal DS? Hey there, I'm posting this thread asking the community what you guys where you would put the bar at for recruiting people from trade for PuGs. As it is right now on my server most people ask for 390 ilevel & achievement to get into their raid for Normal DS. I'm only at 383 Ilevel and have not done Normal DS at all, only LFR... mainly because I haven't been interested to get back into serious raiding, and enjoy the convenience of LFR. I understand that Normal DS was tuned for players with 378 ilevel, does this mean that at 383 ilevel I should have no problem getting into a PuG? I'm pretty competent with my class and have full BiS enchants (omit shoulders, not exalted with Therazane). What do you guys think? Note I'm not posting this thread because I was declined from some PuG, I'm merely asking this to know when I should start whispering for those invites to Normal DS.Sajuto17 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Should LFR bosses even drop gear? I don't know, but if the whole reason for implementing LFR is too have more 'casual' players see the content, why give gear at all? Is it because it is expected that when a boss dies, there is some loot to go with that boss? probably. So, if they must drop gear either reduce how much drops, or how good the gear is. Right now LFR is a good step above HoT heroics, even tho imo HoT heroics are more challenging, I say they should drop the same ilvl gear, which will force players to make a choice.Nekillar15 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Let there be Raiding for all Alot has already been done, but this post mentions a few more things that would help 1. LFR loot lockouts are awesome, Normal and Heroic would benefit from loot-lockouts also 2. Capability to turn on mechanics at a lower raid level (for LFR, team must be pre-made) 3. Split the Normal/Heroic lockouts -- allows players to try next raid level I always hated the raid lockout system, the LFR loot lockout is a vast improvement. It eliminates that one guy in the pug that has already ran the dungeon from ruining the experience. If you have never joined a pug group, what happens is that one player has already downed a boss, when the group goes into the dungeon bosses are now missing. It is a waste of time for 10-25 players. It is totally possible for a single player to ruin other players experiences by joining random pugs, that they know they are already locked to. Second part of the LFR lockout system I like, is that you can practice the raid as many times as you like. You will not get loot, but maybe you can help a friend or guildmate. I see it would be really nice to be able to experience the next raid tier without worrying about failure. The capability to turn on mechanics at a lower level would be awesome. They don't necessarily have to do the damage, mainly just there so that players can learn. Not all people excel at researching boss mechanics, and some do not have the patience to watch amateur videos on how someone else downed a boss. Already, a player that has been working on LFR can still run LFR, and also progress on Normal. Why not extend this between Normal and Heroic? One might argue, that would allow them to do 3 tiers each week. (as opposed to two) If they are starting Heroics, they really have no need for anything from LFR.Nidar19 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Blackhorn fire bug w pic Near the end of P2 as you can see from the boss health Fire = ????? Some of it was 'phantom fire' as I stood in it and didn't die , but it is still pretty annoying and it leads you to make errors by trying to avoid fire as well as real abilities http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8570/wowscrnshot050612225708.jpgLusignan10 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Madness of Deathwing - A Heroic Letdown Hard mode raiding is very much a niche activity taking into account the vast population of this game's player base so I apologize in advance if this post comes off as selfish to folks that don't enjoy heroic raid encounters. The introduction of Heroic Mode encounters to raid instances was, in my opinion, absolutely brilliant on Blizzard's part; allowing "elitist" raiders to enjoy difficult content with rewards appropriate to our over-sized egos while still permitting everyone else to enjoy raid content. Looking-for-Raid has taken this even further in a good way. The thing I like most about heroic mode encounters is that they are one of the few areas of this game that get me genuinely excited. While WoW is entertaining, its rarely difficult and a hard raid encounter can give you an adrenaline rush you'll rarely find elsewhere in the game. This combined with the inherent team work found in hard mode raid groups can lead to some spectacular emotional moments at the end of a successful fight, here's a few examples: Rhyolith: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDCk58o_YfI&t=5m45s Warmaster Blackhorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsWDFBk00vQ&t=6m45s Spine of Deathwing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URKIDxpHg3k&t=11m Madness of Deathwing: ... Wait a second, why isn't there a heroic mode kill video of the last fight of this expansion? You'd think that we would want to record the successful defeat of what should be the biggest and most epic fight WoW has seen yet. And we would! If it was the biggest and most epic fight WoW has seen yet. Normally our camera man only begins to record a fight when we're pretty certain we'll get a kill. We went into the last phase of the fight sure that we would encounter a new and unfamiliar gimmick that would promptly wipe us. We didn't; the new bloods that spawn were a nuisance not a gimmick. We ended up killing Deathwing so quickly and with so little effort many of us thought that we had accidentally reset the encounter. When the loot jaw spawned there was no cheering, no screaming of our victory cry; we were left feeling the same way we did the first time a goon has sex: damp, confused and disappointed. Our group killed the ultimate boss of the expansion on our forth attempt ever... seriously. Three wipes, from tank impalement, and then we killed him. What the hell. This should have been the most incredible fight the World of Warcraft had ever seen. Instead it is barely different from the regular mode of the encounter, with slightly bigger numbers and some additional mobs that are trivial to deal with. I suppose that the neglect shown to the last boss of what some consider a lack luster expansion is to be expected and I hope the resources that should have gone in to this fight are being put to good use crafting mind blowing encounters for Mists of Panderia. After this utter letdown of an expansion finale I'm looking forward to a completely new setting with new encounters and gimmicks we've never seen before.Grobin49 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 raid lock out question IF im 2/8 lock out heroic... killed war oz and morchok... but my guilde's main healer comes back... and i am left out and still defeated, defeated, avail (x 6) under raid DS status is it possible for me to join a pug DS normal raid from 3rd boss on or for example: a raid that is at hagra... for me to join their raid but accept completion of their bosses... making me now 4/8 or do I have to forfeit the rest of the weak bc my guilde main healer has come back?Mashedmayhem2 May 8, 2012
May 7, 2012 Random dungeon finder.. Aka, the same dungeon over and over for 3 levels straight. Cmon blizz, I have 4 dungeons I can get into, and I get the same one, over and over and over.. Have some more variety in MoP please.Bubbletruble4 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 H-DS? Ok, so as you can tell by looking at my armory I have only downed three H-Bosses.. But that's not exactly what this is about. This week we just barely did Yorsahj (Healers had to turn DPS at the end. =/) BUT we one-shot him on Heroic. Anyways, what I was wondering is, Zon'Ozz, he is supposed to be around the same difficulty right? So that means if we CAN down Yor'Sahj, even if it was just barely, does this mean we should be able to do Zon'Ozz? (Keep in mind most of my group is about as geared/moreso than I am at the moment.)Nymphonic23 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Healing Heroic Zon Even with the 20% debuff, the 1st part of the dark phase kicked our butts. We have a druid and shammy healer. Should we be using 3 heals? Our raid make up is B DK, arms and fury warrior, mage, lock, hunter, kitty and rogue. The debuff is jacking us up, we've read either heal through it, or run out and get it removed from u. Seems like the moment we go into dark phase we all die within 10sec. Any healing or strategy advice would be cool.. ty allNubrondan25 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 best dps raid class? hey i have a 85 372 prot pally i love it but suck with it in raids, i was curious what everyone thought the best raid class was an any raid trees they could recomend to help, my fav classes are all plate wearers if that helps narrow it down. thanksHalstiern0 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Looking For Raid Issues Many times iv had loot rolled on by people who: have that piece and want to us it as a bargaining chip, or rolling for a friend. To solve these issues i propose that the ability to Trade the items be disabled on all items in the LFR both inside and outside of the dungeon. so they cannot trade it to a friend after leaving. i expect this to cut down on all the loot stealing people do. Or implement a system, were if you have an item in the same slot you are rolling for, currently equipped, in the bank or in your bags you may not roll on it.Disillusion10 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Need help from more experienced DPS DKs Hey guys, I've just (very recently) joined up with a new guild, and we are working on normal modes. We are currently stuck on Madness (with several 2% heart-wrenching wipes on the last platform). I am generally 1st or second in DPS, but I feel like I am not close to my potential, and I am looking for ways to improve (cd usage/different reforges/spec/etc). I am currently usually around 40k, this is with a flask, pre pot (golemblood) and another pot later in the fight. Considering we are getting so close, I feel like if I can just push a little bit more dps, we can get it down. Please note that I just got my 500 JC, and am collecting Chimera eyes and JC tokens, should have at least some of them today. I am using the Elitistjerks priority (Diseases, KM, Rime, Oblit, FS). My current Madness routine, is prepot with a golemblood potion, use Pillar of Frost on the Mutated corruption + when the tentacle is at 30ish% (usually ends just as tentacle dies). I use the golemblood potion and ERW on the 4th platform mutated corruption, so we can get it down before the elementium bolt hits. I use antimagic shield whenever it is up, and blistering tentacles are going to spawn, or elementium bolt is going to hit (4th platform). I generally just use Icebound Fortitude on the 4th platform during blistering tentacles. I am open to anything, I wish I had a log for you but I won't have one available till next weekend (forgot to /combatlog our tries this weekend). I am currently DW Frost, but I have a LFR Gurthalak, and I have no issues with respeccing/reforging to get more DPS. I tried unholy for one try on Madness, but due to my pet despawning almost every platform (and not noticing...), I lost about 4-8k DPS. I played Unholy from Morchok - Spine this week (respecced for Spine due to Frosts higher burst DPS), I do know how to play the spec reasonably well.Eternion1 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Two bones to pick with LFG. Bone 1 Not a fan of queuing up for "Normal Heroics" as a healer or a tank, to find myself tanking/healing a HoT Heroic. I despise the fact that lfg does this because while i am at ilvl range of them this does not mean that i or any other person in these situations must be thrown into a HoT because there isn't enough healers or tanks queueing up for it. Honestly most of the times this happens to me i just end up telling the rest of the group that i do not feel comfortable continuing and will leave the group with a nifty 30 minute debuff. Bone 2 Why did the troll heroics get tossed in with normal heroics? Because of this there are several people that have not learned the fights joining in and more often then not it ends up taking over an hour to complete these. This would be easily solvable if the two troll heroics were to have their own lfg category once again. People would know what they are getting themselves into.Burdock4 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 LF someone [Ascendant Descending] Forgive me if this is an inappropriate place to put this. I am looking for a person for the achievement "Ascendant Descending." After repeated failed attempts at this I am turning to the raid forum to look for an experienced kiter. Please send an in-game mail to Fenrus on Blackwater Raiders or whisper me when I am on and I will add you to realid. We can discuss compensation with a possible ZA bear run being my first choice.Fenrus6 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Joining someone's lockout I thought Blizz got rid of saving you to someone's lockout if they failed to down a boss. My warrior joined a DS pug tonight that was attempting HM ultra. They failed to kill him and I left, now its showing me with a HM raid ID and I didnt kill anything but the trash with them. Wasn't that done away with, or am I being porked because they had killed something HM before I arrived?Margrave10 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Horde WTB heroic RAG kill for mount! WTB Rag mount 100k gold leave info down below must have acheive and be horde!Kerrbox0 May 7, 2012
May 6, 2012 Looking for old content! Hi, recently I've been on a binge of running old content for xmog gear, pets, vanity items, old enchantments/recipes/patterns, and mounts. Having started about midway through Wrath, I didn't get to play a lot of the old dungeons, so I don't know what drops in a lot of them, but it's been breathing new life into WoW for me. The problem is I've gotten a few of the drops I've wanted so I'm running out of dungeons to run daily. I would really appreciate if anyone could throw out a few names of dungeons, or raids, or the actual drop and I can look it up myself. Currently this is what I usually do from a day to day basis: Raven Lord Blue Proto-Drake (Acquired!) Swift White Hawkstrider/ Pheonix Hatchling Currently doing Kalu'ak dailies for the fishing pole and pet From time to time to I have a friend that will join a raid group with me and we'll duo old raids, so raid content is also a possibility. Thank you in advance!Fujibayashi0 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 What server has the most sucessful pug raids? I am interested in moving this toon off of Gilneas because the lack of activity really has lost its flavor. What server is the best in your opinion and why?Shesanock3 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Question about Alysrazor Normal Over the last four weeks, I've been running with a cross-server raid through 25 man firelands, primarily on normal. Generally I am one of the tanks, and I've been the only tank who's been there every week. When a better or more experienced tank is required (such as Heroic Shannox last week) I switch to my arms spec, in which I do pathetic dps but at least don't cause a wipe. The reasons that my arms spec is poor include: lack of familiarity with the spec, and (more importantly given that I've been using arms more lately) a lack of gear, since both my PVE and PVP sets were selected from the point of view of a Prot Warrior. I do have a decent two-hander from Baine in End Time. I have now learned enough so that I can successfully tank all normal encounters up to Rag except for Alysrazor. I know what I am supposed to do, and this week I will remember that there are only two worms (not three /facepalm). However, I don't put enough dps out to down my worm. Bear in mind that normal FL this is progression by my standards and that, although I have 5 toons that I play regularly, each with dual spec, prot warrior is the only spec that I judge myself remotely competent in. Also, Mikdra is a committed blacksmith/miner. It is possible that this week, since I won't waste time looking for a non-existent 3rd worm, I will be able to concentrate on my dps a bit better and as a result down the worm with the help from the damage dealers on my side. Another possibility that i have in mind is to reforge into expertise and hit. This goes against the grain but even with reforging I'll probably have enough mitigation to tank the rest of the dungeon (with the possible exception of Rag). Does anyone have any suggestions?Mikdra11 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Healing as Priest whats the best spec for pve Priest healing? im doing disc atm but ive seen people use holy... is there something that makes holy better in pve?Juicemane4 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Need advice for power leveling dungeons. Helping a friend power level his guy from 31-58. My normal route is spam the dungeons and kill everything next to his character. However, right now I.m in an awful spot. SM's are all so small he gets locked out after 5 runs or so. All other instance are ungodly long with no portal or short cut back, having a huge down time. Basically, I need suggestions on instances. If I get him to Strath ill be fine, but everything before that? issues arise.Swaggles1 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Far too easy to "miss-click" So I join a pre-scheduled cross server raid. A raider, not the raid lead, is using his id for the run, supposedly 6/7 bosses down. I enter raid, get saved to a completely cleared raid. I know, it was my mistake. With the double panes overlapping at the time (role check), I could not clearly see the small yellow numbers on the brownish background with the yellow and red embers flying in the air. I should have been even more careful with the added visual complications. Two things I would like to recommend: Do not have raid id lock out panes blend in with the terrain. Have them a solid color so a player can recognize that this pane is important, and not one of the many many panes that we see so many times we become careless. Have the numbers be much larger. Tiny print is tiny, too easy to screw ourselves up reading that. Make it impossible to save oneself to a completely spent raid. It shouldn't even be possible. Heroic lockouts are already incredibly unforgiving and cruel. Anyways... I know, I know, no need to point out the obvious as far as working as intended. Lesson learned already. Just suggestions for improving the game. **Trolls welcome as long as you make it worth our while and truly entertaining! Be gifted =PSonett9 May 6, 2012
May 8, 2012 myzerian hello guys. i'm trying to kill myzerian to loot his head and start the quest "Myzerian's Head". I found him but the problem is he has 50000HP reg every 5 sec, we just couldn't kill him with 4ppl. can u guys give me some advice how to do itFonx13 May 8, 2012
May 6, 2012 Why nerf Karazhan even more? I admit, I used to farm Kara earlier for gold and for fun and for memories but I haven't been doing Kara for some months then I returned and mobs before Moroe's room now all drop copper!!! Seriously Blizz? Copper at lvl 70 elites? Where's the logic? Do you think nerfing gold drop from lvl 70 elites will help server's economy? Do you not think that people who are geared in even blues lik 333 can't go and 1 man WOTLK 5 man dungeons where mobs drop nearly 1g per each mob? I don't understand the reasoning behind nerfing gold in a raid instance to copper. Was it intended to make people not wanting to clear Kara?Elvinna8 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Hotfix for LFR rolling? I've been running LFR for a while now on my 10 85's trying to gear them up. It's annoying when you run with a toon that needs a lot of new gear and multiple people in the LFR raid roll on gear that they already have or have better gear equipped. They are either rolling need on everything or rolling for someone else as a deal to trade at the end. It's really annoying because people who really need the gear aren't getting it. I've had cases where I have been the 2nd on many different rolls for gear and the person who wins already has the gear equipped (i.e., token gear). I doubt Blizzard will fix this since they are busy with MoP at the moment but it would be nice if a hotfix could be implemented where players can only roll on items that they don't own on that toon or items that don't match the spec that they are currently in (i.e., resto shaman rolling on ele or enh gear and winning)...Maginai10 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Starting heroic ultraxion next week. My guild is starting heroic ultraxtion next week after some delay and i would like to have some advice on how to soak it and some general tips. Our comp is prot pally - ret pally, blood dk - unholy dk, shadow priest, fire mage, rogue, ret pally, hunter, ele shaman, resto druid and resto shaman. I have a general idea of what i would like to do but I just would like some advice and helpful tips.Shandraya19 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Can someone please explain how raiding works? i just hit 85 today and want to start raiding. im in a guild that does raid and they said i could join the next raid. i want to know how to successfully raid but i didnt want to ask them bc i didnt want to seem like a noob. Can someone explain the general mechanics behind a raid please? tl;dr Could u explain the main parts of a raid? thanksDeamm14 May 6, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Cross Realm Classic Raids for Level 60s (US) Screams of the Past Draka-US is presenting their first bi-monthly cross realm level 60 raids to the community. We're raiding classic content in classic gear, so anyone level 60 in pre-BC gear is welcome to attend. No DKs, please. Dust off your 60s and join us. Just follow instructions and get gear, it's that simple. No classic experience required. The fist raid will be happening May 20th at 5PM PST/8PM EST, contact Davidgunner55@hotmail.com on realID for more info or stop over on Draka. Raid will be Molten Core or Blackwing Lair, depending on attendance, and loot will be open rolls expect for bindings and eyes.Velvettouçh5 Jun 20, 2012
May 6, 2012 Question about Valor to Conquest conversion So lets say I get Valor Capped for the week at 1000 and I'm not capped on Conquest, so I transfer all the Valor into Conquest. So at this point, will my cap be reset for valor since it is all conquest now?Zangaer3 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Dragon Soul nerf toggle Can it be re enabled if someone shut it off to troll the group?Alaister3 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Option for full clear in RF Say you want to clear all four bosses of Raid Finder, or say you just want to kill the first one. If you wait for 15 min and your queue pops up and it says 3/4 bosses killed, you're out of luck. Today I just wanted to do Morchok, because he's the best dps gauge for my sub rogue (no not this alt lol, my main). But after a 20 min wait I got a 3/4. I left queue and tried again. It took me 2 hrs of trying over and over to get the lockout I wanted. I know this doesn't happen often, but really... Blizz, plz put in the option to queue exclusively for a full clear.Evanorg7 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Please HELP! [Brazier of Invocation] info! I talked with a GM today, and she could not tell 100% if Kormok could still drop the Blade of Necromancy. If you still have the [Brazier of Invocation], or know someone who does, please test this and post info here, if it works or not. This boss's loot availability seems to be a paranormal enigma, even to a GM, but the boss itself is still in the game! This was the sped head boss of olden times.. Summon in Ras Frostwhisper's room in Scholo..Kelmor4 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Cross-Realm DS raids? Blizzard, do you plan on enabling cross-realm raids for DS before MoP?Aryaa0 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Weekly herald of the titans Run time is set for upcoming run this week it will be 12 pm SVT on frostmourne (AEST) want to go Please post: spec either leave your real ID here or log on and pst either myself or Rëign or send a ingame mail im usally on one of my priest of not this one can always /who guild u are not required to know the fight inside out a simple video on youtube is enough everything will be explained in detail on the day, i dont expect everyone to be in full bis gear but i also wont be taking ppl in full blues and greens. Granted a piece or 2 wont make a difference for some of the more hard to get items but i do expect you to make somewhat of an effort to farm gear and gem/chant and spec properly most of the gear can be farmed very easy ill give a few examples helm and chest 226 ilv tier can ge obtained from vendor u can get the other legs / gloves /shoulders from running ulduar 10 or 25 226 ilv legs and gloves (non tier set) can be obtained from the Vendor as well 226 ilv Belt and Boots witch will Be biS for most classes can be crafted at a very cheap price nowadays Most 219 ilv shoulders can be farm from the normal version of the icc dungeons and if u have no luck there u can get the NAXX 213 ilv shoulders from the vendor witch might be better than the icc ones in some cases because of the gem socket u can get all 232 ilv weps from either Uld 10 hardmodes/ Uld 25 iss heroic's or toc 10 normal witch is real easy to pug on any server as it takes 1 healer a tank and 1 or 2 dps to run i usally solo heal it on my 80 priest without any problems ilv 200 trinks can be obtained from the vendor and u can get another 200 ilv one fom farming the 5 man Toc normal ( u can also get some weps from heroic mode) 213 bracers can be obtained from vendor as well although these are fairly average its a lot better than some blues u can also try running VOA on your realm its not hard to pug and u might get lucky with drops this is a simple list of things that can be easily farmed for this ach like i said again i do expect you to make somewhat of an effort to farm gear for this half our raid team is in full bis and we can easily make up for any lack of dps or heals that may happen if your gear isnt the best, but with that in mind we don't like to carry ppl its not hard to farm a half decent setBréna8 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 [Suggestion] Progressive raiding So with the dragon soul patch I noticed that it was short, fast progressing and above all boring. SO I have a suggestion which may help the life of the game as a whole and the patches within a game. At the moment with raiding there are 3 difficulties (RF, Norm, Heroic) and these appear to be working very well however they get very repetitive, very quickly. So my idea revolves around these difficulties somewhat. What I propose is to bring out 3 raids per patch with 6 bosses each (18 bosses in total), now in Normal mode these bosses would be just like normal bosses we see today (same sort of difficulty) and it would be the same for raid finder. However I think these fights should be completely different in heroic so that you are essentially fighting the same boss but the mechanics would be completely different like an entirely new boss fight all together but would drop the same heroic loot. This was there is no room for complaints about lack of content as there would be 36 bosses to kill. Now here's the twist... So that hardcore raiding guild don't smash the content in the first month have it so that heroic raids get significantly more difficult per boss, for example the first boss in a heroic raid should be the easiest and each subsequent bosses difficulty would be the previous bosses difficulty +100% more damage. or something like that. I'm tired so that probs makes know sense... I KNOW WHAT I MEAN lol.Skìttles13 May 6, 2012
May 5, 2012 I need dungeon help! Okay i need the level 80 dungeons? I have the accord tabard and it says i need 80 dungeons to get rep. help pleaseTavessil2 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Need fast exodar rep, am I doing it right? Hey guys I've gotten exalted with all alliance factions through the tabard way, by I herders of some cloth that I can turn in. I'm wondering what the fastest way is, I only get about 2k rep per cata dungeonTavessil4 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Tabard broken? So, I just did a run of Blood Furnace with the Stormwind Tabard equipped, and got zero Stormwind rep. It's exactly the same as it was when I entered. Is it broken? Does it not give rep for Outland? What gives?Pericci11 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Can an 85 Blood DK solo tempest keep? I was wondering, because I wanna get the plate lengendary gear from this instance, I have done it in black temple, with a healer at 85 but never alone. Can a dk solo Black temple, Sunwell Plateau, and Tempest keep, with no help?Dóòm28 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Reporting false starts in LFR Waiting on the boat for new tanks and someone starts the encounter. Who did it? How to report them? Seeing more of this kind of thing. People leave after every fight, for lots of reasons. Starting a fight with no tanks seems doubtful that it was done by accident. Tried search on subject, found very little on this subject. Sorry if I'm looking in the wrong place. Question is - how do you find out who started it so they can be reported?Melysana32 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Soleable for Money? Which instance's/ raids could I solo for money?Coupdegrâce13 May 5, 2012