Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Mar 13, 2012 Madness drowning glitch, again I had thought that this is caused by running too fast between multiple platforms so that the server lags behind and can't reapply the buff quickly enough for the last jump. If that was the case, pausing on each platform should prevent it. Well I was doing Madness on LFR on my deathknight. Running across 4 platforms near the end I paused on each platform, a couple seconds longer than I normally do. I followed the same path as everyone else. I still drowned on that last jump. So I admit I have no idea what causes this glitch. It seems to be arbitrary and random. I'm guessing not even Blizzard knows what causes it or they would have fixed it by now. But can we get fixed bridges from now on in similar encounters?Slainidh1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Make epic gems valor point purchaseable. Is it too much to ask? We had this in WotLK didn't we? Even 1000 valor points wouldnt be terribly unreasonable for an epic gem purchase.Positive13 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 HM lockout Can someone please explain or is it true when you done HM with a group partially finish raid and later you cannot join or create HM fight with different group? how does it make sense i thought instance is saved by boss death, not whom you partied with.Hellmasterr6 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Resto Shaman vs Disc Priest PVP/PVE I quit WoW a while ago and recently got scroll of ressurected and I get a free level 80. I normally only pvp but this time I decided to do some pve and pvp. From what I know, Resto Shamans are the best healers in pvp right now, but not so good in PVE. While Disc Priest are pretty good in pvp and pve. Most people have told me the order goes like this PVE: Holy Pally > Disc Priest > Resto Druid > Holy Priest/ Resto Shaman PVP: Resto Shaman > Disc Priest >Holy Paladin > Resto Druid I have 0 interest in playing a paladin, and I have an 85 druid but don't really want to heal on it. Thank you.Novakane1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Question about heroic and normal raid lockout Would the following work? Main raid clears 7/8 heroic Alt rogue comes in to get saved to the 7/8 heroic lockout and leaves Main raid clears Madness on normal Next week rogue extends the 7/8 heroic lockout and invites everyone from the main raid Main raid starts right at Heroic Madness I don't see why it wouldn't, but I want to be sure before doing it.Hammerstorm1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 LFR for all Raids PLEASE do LFR for all new raids that come out. I'm running into the following problem: I want to be get the Bastion of Twilight (BoT) Heroic Achievement but I have only done BoT on normal a couple of times and no one on my server setups up a BoT run; As a result, I am forced to setup and lead the raid myself. I have not done BoT in a long time so I'm researching the fight on normal again and I plan to run it a couple of times. In order to be a good raid leader, I am looking up the fights but its taken me hours to find out about all the mechanics and everyone's role. It would be much easier if I could play the fight a couple of times and just learn, first-hand, how it works; Even if its just a vague idea of how it works. I really enjoy how LFR fits in with Dragon Soul.Ðistortion4 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Kicked from group and got deserter. I just got into a group and when I spawned I was surrounded by mobs with everyone dead in the party except a rogue. The last tank must of made a bad pull and ditched them to fend for themselves. I tried to kill what I could, but the rogue and I died. I run back into the instance and start heading to where we last were, but then I was kicked from group for whatever reason. When I went to go queue up for another instance I had the deserter debuff. I don't know if this is a bug, but it is an annoyance.Zelinda6 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Cross Server Raiding, No normal/Heroic DS? As the title says, are you not able to raid DS Normal/Heroic Cross server?Yggdrassîll1 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Soaking H Morchok Hey guys! My guild is really casual, and it's taken us some time, but our raid group has really started coming together. After we finish this week's DS, we're looking at starting Heroic Morchok tomorrow night. We only have 8 guildies available at the moment, so I'll be finding fill-ins for one tank spot and one DPS spot. My thoughts on splitting sides would be: Group 1: Blood DK Resto Druid Rogue* Fire Mage Ret Pally Group 2: PuG Tank Holy Priest PuG Melee* Survival Hunter Demo Lock I need advice on which two classes or specs would be best for the last two spots. If the ret pally needs to be a soaker, that's an option as well. Thanks for the help guys!Archarus8 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 List of damage mitigation talents? Anyone know of a comprehensive list of mitigation talents and spells? I'm trying to work out what our raid has available for the high damage portion of heroic Ultraxion and certain blob combo's on heroic Yor'sahj. If anyone knows of a place that lists this stuff, it's appreciated. Cheers!Lyphe6 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Good Eastern Pve server! PLEASE HELP Somebody please tell me a good eastern pve server, alliance is possible.Colateral5 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Old Content Farm Raids Recruiting the following positions to run OLD content raids. (Cross Server/My Server) Loot rules are simple, Master Looter, Need what you need. 1. Blackwing Lair -2 Melee DPS -1 Caster DPS/Heals 2. AQ 40 -1 Melee DPS 3. Karazhan -1 Melee DPS 4. Gruuls/Mags -1 Melee DPS 5. SSC/TK* -2 Melee DPS 6. BT/Hyjal/Sunwell -2 Melee DPS -1 Caster DPS 7. OS 3D* -1 Caster DPS -1 Melee DPS 8. ZA** -1 Tank -1 Healer -2 DPS 9. ZG** -1 Tank -1 Healer -2 DPS *Instances will be farmed each thursday at 9PM EST **Instances will be farmed daily at 12:00PM EST -APPLICATION LAYOUT- Character Name: Character Armory Link: Character iLvl(Before PvP Infation): Character Class: Character Spec: Availability: Do you have Vent?: Skype*(Optional): Raids Applied For: OS 3D And ZA Mounts first dropped are reserved by your's truly, Each following day/week will go to the highest roller. Apply at your will! Finalized Charts will be available Tuesday March 13, 2012.Spriestftw12 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 3 different difficulty settings is outdated. I want to know why with the introduction of LFR we still need 3 different settings? Why can't we have just LFR and Normal? I'm not talking about 10/25 man either. I feel they both have a place in this game. But when a person can single queue for LFR to see content, or join a guild to do it on a harder mode (again in 10 or 25 depending on person) why do we need a 3rd setting? It is an outdated setup that should be replaced. A lot of people enjoyed raiding in BC and in Ulduar. At both those times you had to be in a guild to raid, in BC you had to do 25m and in Ulduar you could do 10 or 25 but loot wasn't equal. With both 10/25 dropping the same loot, and LFR for those who don't want a guild but to still raid, I feel more people would be happier with 2 settings only vs 3. With the new expansion coming soon, now is the time to have content for everyone. LFR for the guildless / less skilled / less playing time and Normal mode for the Guilds / more time / more skilled players. NO ONE is left out in this model. Can't complete normal and afraid won't see all the content before the next tier (or at all like in BC)? Then just queue for LFR and you get to see it all! 100% access to all content, but everyone gets a challenge and shot for upgrades.Vixien88 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 My Spine of Deathwing encounter! I really enjoy the thought of encounter design and wish to pursue this as my "dream career" one day, so I went ahead and thought of a new Spine of Deathwing encounter! Tell me what you think! First off, Deathwing would be furious that you are on your back so he'd randomly try throwing you off. You would see, at random, a "Deathwing begins to roll left/right" and you would then have to grip yourself to him in order to not be flown off. The gripping system would require you to run over to his side armor scales and grab on them to stop yourself from flying off. You would have to run to the appropriate side, of course. Because Deathwing is mostly composed of magma, standing on him would begin to burn you, dealing damage every few seconds. The damage debuff would increase depending on the amount of corrupted blood residue left on Deathwing. The corrupted bloods would do as they do now and keep spawning until the encounter is over. The residue will be able to be soaked up by any player, putting a DoT on the player. The tendrils would no longer apply a healing debuff, but would grip random players and fling them around until the tendril is killed. The player would take moderate damage every couple seconds while being grasped. The tendril would regrow approximately one to two minutes after killed. This would also mean you would start with 2 and for every plate ripped off you'd gain two more, meaning you would have to keep them under control. Hideous Amalgamations would be removed. Instead, Thrall would be with you and every 2 minutes or so, he would charge up enough power in his Dragon Soul to blast an armor plate. The armor plate would act as it does now, the Tendon would be holding the plate on and would need to be destroyed immediately. This would of course be repeated three times, and because of the increasing number of things, the fight would get progressively harder. The main job of the DPS will be controlling the tendrils, killing them immediately, and controlling the corrupted bloods, making sure not too many are killed at once so the debuff doesn't get extremely high and give the tanks enough time to soak the DoT. The Tendons would have a lot less health, as this fight would have a considerable amount of damage and would need to be 3/6-7 healed. The main job of the tanks would be to tank all the corrupted bloods and soak up the residue they leave when they die, to lower the debuff. I haven't thought of what should be changed on heroic, but let me know how you think of this so far! Feedback is always welcome! :) Sasofrass1 Mar 12, 2012
Aug 8, 2013 LF 80 twink guild I have several toons in their 70's. Looking for a guild that does level 80 raids. Willing to transfer toons.Solagratia2 Aug 8, 2013
Mar 12, 2012 Just curious Would cata heroics (all. Not just HoT) be possible with high end LK gear? Lk heroics in BC gear? BC heroics (as they are now) in vanilla gear? Tridiak3 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Mog runs I'm looking for 8 people interested in a cross server 25naxx burn run. 1 has to be healer and 1 has to be a good tank. Others can be 359+ geared dps. I want a roll on 7.5rogue chest helm and matching leather belt. Will do a full achievment run or just saph+KT > Millitary and patchwerk. Let me know!0 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Harder the dungeon difficulty, better loot? If I put the dungeon difficulty to Heroic will it give me better loot or will it be the same as normal?Bashrus3 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Dungeon Journal Additions/Changes Update Dungeon Journal so it includes: (1) HP (2) Enrage Timer (3) An option to get rid of the 3D picture of boss e.g. Boss: Ultraxion HP: 79 M HP Enrage: 6 Minutes or [(Soft or Hard)Enrage Ability]Ðistortion1 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Heroic Blackhorn How da F is the fire supposed to work. Because this is becoming very frustratingOriginmage3 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Raiding as it is Today I know this has been said over and over, but Blizzard killed raiding with Cataclysm. I feel like in Wrath, there was much more competition in raiding because there were separate lockouts, and separate sets of gear for 10 and 25 man. I would love to see the raid lockouts reversed to Wrath. And yes, I do know why they were changed. It was to make the gearing process that much more difficult so that you couldn't just say "Oh, well I didnt get what I wanted this week from 10 man, so Im going to do 25 man as well". Even if the lockouts arent changed, at least change the gearing back to what it was, with separate gear sets with 10 and 25 man. Now, I know that the 10 and 25 man bosses are significantly harder than each other, and I like it this way. But, your working towards the same exact gear. With two different sets of gear, guilds can set themselves apart from others because of the fact that they have better gear than others due to the fact that they have 25 man gear. Having two lockouts would also up the competition level because people would have to run 10 mans to gear up for 25 mans. I believe that more of the player base would agree that in Wrath, being able to run 10 and 25 man was much better than simply running one each week for the same exact sets of gear you can get from a much easier raid setting with 10 man.Kelayssa15 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Unlocking Hour of Twilight and WOE Anyone know the achevement that unlocks Hour Of Twilight and Well of Eternity? I can't find them...thank you in advance for your assistance!Seal11 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Hagara's Axes I was wondering if these axes were even in the game, and if they are in the game, where do they come from? I've tried googling, Wowhead, and AtlasLoot, but I still can't seem to find them. I would LOVE them for transmog.Whyrm4 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 1 tank Warmaster 10m Normal, not heroic. Has anyone successfully one tanked warmaster on 10m? The only issue I think there would be is the actual boss sunder stacks. The trash adds shouldn't be a huge issue I wouldn't think if the DPS downs em fast enough. How would a triangle setup be for Warmaster when I would have to drop stacks? Have me at one point, another dps with a taunt at another point and either another taunt dps at another point or just taunt back and forth before the boss reaches the dps?Galook10 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Raid Madness Hello and welcome! This is an all new tournament, featuring 64 different raid bosses from all 4 expansions and raids to compete to see who is the most beloved by all of Azeroth. The 4 brackets will be the 4 expansions Vanilla, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lick King and Cataclysm. Every end raid boss has a guaranteed spot in the tournament. Before the tournament can begin we need our other competitors, and their spots in the ranking order. So please vote for the following 1. Which expansions will face which in the Semi-finals (i.e. Cata vs. Wrath? BC vs. Cata? Wrath vs. vanilla?) 2. Who has the number 1 spot for each expansion? Contestants for number 1 for Vanilla are. Ragnaros Nefarian C'thun Ossirian the UnscarredFor the Burning Crusade Prince Malchezaar Gruul the Dragonkiller Magtheridon Lady Vashj Kael'thas Sunstrider Archimonde Illidan Stormrage Kil'jaedenFor the Wrath of the Lich King Kel'thuzad Malygos Sartharion Yogg-Saron Algalon the Observer* Anub'arak The Lich King Halion Onyxia"For Cataclysm Nefarian Cho'gall Sinestra* Al'akir Ragnaros Madness of Deathwing3. We also need the rest of the bosses to fill up the brackets. So vote for 12 more bosses from Vanilla 8 more from BC 7 more from Wrath 10 more from Cataclysm Vote will be invalid if it does not cover all 3 of the parts. The bosses will the most votes will be higher on the list. Only raids that are currently in the game can have bosses in the tournament (ZG, Naxx 40, ZA will not have any) *Due to being an optional boss it also have an automatic spot in the tournament "Due to being brought up to level 80 raid she will be in the Wrath bracket. Tournament begins next week! Edit: To make things more clear To Vote follow these 3 steps Step 1 vote which expansions will face in the semi-finals Step 2 vote on those guaranteed spot to see who gets the Number 1 seed in each expansion. Step 3 vote for other bosses to make it in the tournamentEmberfrost22 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Isn't it time to update the loot priorities? In Dungeons, Strength classes are able to roll Need on Agility jewelries and back pieces and Agility classes are able to roll Need on Strength jewelries and back pieces. This system was okay before Cataclysm when Attack Power was a stat on Agility gear, but since the stats revamp in Cataclysm, shouldn't this system have been updated to exclude such cases?Darkofthemoo3 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Help Me twink 78 rogue (horde) Looking for a lvl 85 to Run BRC a couple times and Throne of Tides MANY times to twink my 78 rogue (Must be able to solo BRC/Throne of tides, Blood DK works best) offering cross server dungeon help in returnÐeathless0 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 LF cross-realm T11/T12 and old content Hey guys, My server's not really interested in doing BWD, Tot4W, etc. and quite frankly I'm getting bored of Dragon Soul. If anyone has a group that wants to go do base cata content or old world content, post here or send me a message. Also, for anyone else interested. Use this thread to find someone that might be looking for another member. ^_^Bryll2 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Suggestion for Current Raid Lockout System. Greetings everyone, I understand why multiple raid lockouts have been removed from the game but one negative effect is that my friends and I cannot assist others obtain raid gear / progression. During Wrath of the Lich King multiple raid lockouts allowed me to run PuG groups in addition to my guild's regular raids. I play on Borean Tundra, whose population was limited pre-Cataclysm and has diminished significantly since the release of this expansion. My suggestion is simply to make raid lockouts akin to that of LFR where you may participate in a 2nd or 3rd raid but not loot any gear. On a server like Borean Tundra where consistent raid groups are difficult to establish, it would allow those of us with gear / experience help along our friends without having to give up our 1 lockout or level and gear multiple characters. Best regards to all, ~HHbombjr16 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Need help on unsleeping heroic 10m w/logs So we have attempting unsleeping for two nites I'm not implying the boss should have fell over just need tips and pointers on how much we suck lol we are 3 healing one tanking I feel our biggest issue is healing but I'm a tard sometimes.our melee seem to have a lot of problems switching to voids and ozzes 1st nite we tried to use the kill void to 20% pop mana regen CDs then pop it when the next void comes.second nite we just @!##d it soon as it came out Logs : http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-p3ps7c7yd1x2z5vx/Gei15 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Delete Thread NAXysaerv8 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 LFR Zon'ozz Ball/Void of the Unmaking Is there any point to having a second tank run and get hit by the ball? I was doing it the other day, and it just felt like the ball would bounce off in a random direction. Sometimes it seemed to just change directions on it's own, as though it wasn't even bouncing off. I know the fight on regular/10, but never bothered to look up LFR. So what's the deal? Is everyone wrong?Thistller5 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Looking for a tank right now, regular Rag Please have vent and know what your doing. Real ID Mz985@netzero.netMbz0 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Dragon Soul is Getting Boring. Ok so I'm not usually one to post on the forums. Mainly because my question or comment has already been covered and I don't want to repost but anyways: I feel as though the Dragon Soul raid is getting boring because its being run too much in LFR. I mean come on. I will run my LFR weekly just for the Valor and a shot at my pants/boots but last night I felt as though it was just.... there. This is supposed to be a highlighted moment in the game as this is what the expansion was all about: Stopping Deathwing. And I feel it should be a challenge. Sure it is on Normal and Heroic Modes and thats the way it should be. But why should you let someone PuG DS to kill The Destroyer? I completely agree with the idea of LFR because between my IRL activities I am only able to play very short hours per night. But what if you were able to LFR an entire other raid? Or better yet do something like kill other bosses related to the DS that are not necessarily the same in the Normal and Heroics. I know I'll probably get hundreds of "its not fair to casual players" replies, but hey, I started WoW because it was a Challenge. You had to work hard to get to the end game content. Not PuG farm a few times and then be geared for the End Game Content. Like I said, I have (not on my own interests) become a casual player due to work/training. But even though Normal and Heroic runs give better gear, I still feel that the actual accomplishment of defeating Deathwing should be waiting for those who have to go the extra mile to get there. These are just my thoughts on the content and in no way am I saying anything is right or wrong. 治癒Chíyu69 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Pit of Saron and the Battered Hilt Hello All Does the Battered Hilt drop from any mob in Pit of Saron including all the trash mobs and does it drop just in Heroic mode or does it also drop in normal mode please let me know.Trazle15 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Haven't really had any problems with LFR... Until these last couple of weeks. So for the first couple of months running LFR on various characters, I haven't run into any problems with it other than terrible groups wiping to simple mechanics. Over the last couple of weeks, every single LFR I've gotten into (about 8 or so) has had people pulling trash deliberately while fighting morchok, people killing excessive corruptions on spine, people pulling yor'sahj or zon'ozz during trash clearing, DPS queueing up as heals and ending up with 1 healer and the other 5 all yelling at each other to heal, etc. Did I just have an extremely good run of luck early on in never getting these sh!t heads in my LFRs, or have the griefers come out to play in full force these last couple of weeks? It's funny the first few times it happens to you, but after awhile you realize just how much time is being wasted.Fogrum13 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Reinstate Undying/Immortal/Ulduar Titles Hey, I was just wondering if you guys have ever considered reinstating the Naxx/Ulduar skill titles (Undying, Immortal, Champion/Conqueror of Ulduar) but with the exception that everyone must be in the raid and be at proper level (80). Herald of the Titans is still implemented, we did it this month and while it was a joke in comparison to before the 4.0 patch, it was still a lot of fun and I know we aren't the only group of people who have done this since Cata hit (our guild has done it twice). It would just give us something else to do (and show some sort of playing ability, you still can't completely fail to mechanics and not die) and I don't really see it harming anything. Just a fun thought and I'd love to see it come to fruition.Furniture59 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 MC / Ony loot This might of been asked before but my search didnt show anything about these items. And before any flamming or dumb jokes pop out, there are alot of Classic WoW players, especially Classic WoW RAIDERS who prefer the looks of old gear to new gear as back then the game was move fun. Anyways my question is this: When Onyxia was changed to a level 80 Raid instead of its original level 60 raid. How come the other peices for say.. The priest epic staff and the hunters leaf bow quest items wernt changed or moved to MC or say... BWL? Is this another one of those "keep it rare" taglines that basically says anyone after BC means nothing to have items they couldnt complete in the days or these raids? I myself have the part of the quest items on my characters but never got to finish them.Stabzu6 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Solution to LFR Ultraxion Trash Achievement: Trashing the Drakes Taunt down 20/50/100 Purple Drakes* before Ultraxion encounter in Raid Finder difficulty. 10/10/10 Achievement points for 3 levels. * I don't know what the drakes are called off the top of my head. Thanks for a guildie for this idea.Jurassicbark25 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Spirit of Redemption Killed Dealthwing At the end of the Deathwing madness encounter we all were dead... and then we saw it.... The spirit of Redemption standing tall against Dealthwing.... and while it was shinning against the darkness.... our DOTS KILLED DEATHWING!!!!Galluccio7 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Heroic Valiona/Theralion question Our small 10 man raid group decided to change up a regular raid night of DS raiding and try some heroic Bastion fights. Halion went smoothly but when we got to Valiona and Theralion, we kept finding that the blackout was being dispelled early yet whoever was doing it wasn't showing up on meters. We usually assign ONE healer to dispel and that healer wasn't dispelling early either. Is there some mechanic that's doing this? I was one of the healers and I even took the dispel off my action bar to make sure I didn't do it by mistake. It's not showing up on recount or the combat log either. It made us blow up a few times too. Granted, we were basically doing this for the hell of it but it was still frustrating having people yell to STOP DISPELLING EARLY when no one WAS.... any advice would help, thanks!Puhleeze3 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Twilight Assault Drakes - Blackthorn Can we please increase the hitbox side of these mobs, this fight is so melee unfriendly on heroic to the point where you cannot afford to take more than 1 melee on 10man. Starbûck0 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Boat fights Well, i wish i could find the devo forums if there was one (or i might be crazy), But does anyone else notice blizzard loves Airship battles =P im hoping we can stop fighting on ships soon maybe a sub or a turle Nerifus7 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 5 mans were too hard? "Q. What didn’t work out as planned or expected? Initially, we started off the Heroic dungeons at too high of a difficulty. The difficulty level rather abruptly changed when compared to the Heroics players experienced at the end of Wrath of the Lich King. This major change caught many players off guard, and frustrated some of them. The difficulty also increased the effective amount of time required to complete a dungeon to a longer experience than we wanted." Sorry but I strongly disagree with this. The dungeons were difficult, but that's what made them interesting. That's why they have "heroic" in front of them, they are tuned for better players. The people complaining should have been in normals, and you can't really use Wrath heroics as the comparison because they were so incredibly easy they didn't even feel "heroic". Some of it had to do with the healing change which a lot of people weren't used to, but the dungeons definitely were not "too" hard, they felt just right. The nerfs weren't justified, and I don't think requiring people to actually pay attention and do their job in a "heroic" setting was or is asking too much. The new heroics are easier than t11 normals, and in general they are not fun, not challenging, and not interesting.Gorghor237 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Quit the QQ re LFR loot (1) I mean really. Get over it! You know the loot rules and yet you run it expecting to get your piece of loot. You're rolling against 8-12 other peeps. Don't qq when you don't get it. (2) Peeps do a lot of trading in LFR. You can, too. It's not immoral, it's not wrong, it's within the bounds of the game. If that's below you, then you'll be running LFR a long time. (3) If you want to stack the deck in your favor, then run LFR with a bunch of guildies (even 3-4 can make a difference). Have all your guildies roll need on each other's items. Everyone does it. Your mileage can vary on this because everyone else is doing it, too. (4) You get decent VP for running LFR, so if you miss out, just use your VP on your own gear rather then buying boots or bracers for profit. Some of the 397 VP pieces are really excellent! (5) If someone wins loot you want, and they already have it, ask them politely for it. Ask once, and don't beg, it's unbecoming, even for teenagers. You'd be surprised how many times my toons have gotten that missing piece just by asking. But you do need to be performing your role well or you're likely to be scorned. Sub 20K dps on most fights means you need to work on your playstyle. (6) /ignore works wonders for irate peeps who qq too much.Mussorsky4 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Dragon Soul Trinket Guide - Prot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTXhjukJYJw&list=UUraS2QuWfUsD9Bo4ZeQyGCQ&feature=plcpTyroune0 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 LFR loot system WTF is so hard about making a fair system. they say a fix came out but its still horrible come on bliz dont be this failChibahawk105 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 New stuff!!! more dungeons and raids as we know alot of us...want new content out alot becuase ik im getting tire of running the same stuff over and over again, it gets boring all i am saying is that we get some more things to do so i could acutally enjoy wow again becuase lately i haven't been... its a good game just need more stuff and not every 6 months so Blizz could you please start adding more things to do!!!! #Gamer!Lonter8 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Un-nerf BC heroics My vent for the day. Trash I don't care so much about. Bosses need to live longer than 2mins. (Of course I do realise the chances of this happening is essentially nil).Tridiak17 Mar 11, 2012