Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios

Feb 24, 2012 Suggestion for Looking for Raid(Dev Attn Pls) So from going the forums on here and other sites it seems like there are a lot of people that are complaining about the loot. Now I remember when LFR first came out the intent of it was for LFR to allow for more people to see end game content which it has done and I think that is awesome. But since people are now clearing this with no issue but don't have the time to do Normal/Heroic it is just a continue complaining about how they dont get loot etc. Also when you combined 10 n 25 man lock outs it was cause you felt that players were needing to do both to progress better and such. But then you add LFR into the mix and it is causing the same thing for every patch that comes out to get the tier pieces to get your 2 and 4 set quicker as they are usually better then the previous tier even with a stat loss in gear. Suggestion: Turn LFR into what LFR was first meant to be. By doing this you are going to have I'm sure a lot of unhappy people but it should be easily explained that LFR is turning out to be what it was meant to not be. Explain how completing LFR earns you VP's which you can purchase gear through the vendors and that is the reward of doing LFR... Now in regards to what LFR does drop. You guys came up with this wonderful thing which is called Transmogging... So why not just have LFR the way it is and for it to drop Epic Gear that drops in Normal DS(Whatever the currently raid is) but have the gear have 0 stats on it. This would still allow for people to see the content which was the plan in the first place, people to still get the gear that looks cool, and also get the new ilvl gear that is current from farming it to get Valor Points. You could even make the tier pieces have set bonuses. Make them entertaining. Like make a 2piece give you a port to "The New Cool Place(in DS case it would be to the front of the entrance)" and then make the 4piece transform you into a "Creature" for 5 minutes on a 1 hour CD. Just make it novality items that go along with the look of the gear for transmogging. I'm not sure if others agree but it seems like for the blizzard employees atleast that the LFR system as nice as it has been and helpful to the people that appreciate the chance of getting loot they normally couldn't is simply turning into more of a hassle on the forums then anything. Just look at the D&D forums. 80% of it is about how LFR was unfair, or they got cheated on gear, or something along the lines of what LFR was not meant to be. Hope to get a response back.Grosh14 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Is Warmaster Blackhorn Heroic...bugged? We've been wiping for a few hours on this I don't know why; however we noticed that there is constant fire during the whole fight...and it does damage..and a few random deaths and just seems the fight is a lot harder..We two-shotted this last week...Whitesoul10 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 LFR Loot System is a joke OK, I know it has been said many times already, but let me add my voice to it. The LFR loot system is a joke. It is broken. Blizz/Ghostcrawler, it seriously cast doubts on your abilities as game designers. i.e. DPS loot: Warriors rolling need and winning Agility items; same-same, Hunters/Rogues rolling need and winning with the +100 bonus on Strength items. I totally anticipate this outcome of the current system. Did you not see this this coming, or did you think it was an issue that NOT would piss off your customers? FYI: It does. I am not a game design but even I would have anticipated this problem and done something about it before implementing an LFR system. It is a major cause of unhappiness, and a fun sink. Saying it was "difficult to implement" is actually saying "we didn't think it was worth devoting the necessary resources to it". Fail. Blizz/Ghostcrawler... you must know how your player-base behaves. Not everyone is going to be jerk and need on stuff the will never use, but enough will do to annoy the heck out of the rest of us. You should have known the current LFR loot system was broken at the outset and either not released it or devoted the resources to it to make it work. I believe that many easy cludges/work-arounds to make it work exist... "yad-yad-yad" you will say, but I know they exist for a creative/skilled programmer. How can you do something so slack on the verge of SWTOR release? Get it right and stop being slack on the things that matter to the everyday players of this game: fail compensation for effort (or weekly lockout).Hoopper13 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Conquest to Valor. I recently decided i want to do Pve (raids heroics ect) with my rogue skullthresh. Thinking if i switched my valor points over to conquest i could get a better trinket. Well when i switched i was about 100 conquest off of what i needed so i said poo on it and went to change my conquest back into valor. well i could not find anyone to trade conquest to valor. i also think it is silly how you can change justice into honor, and honor into justice. Thats why i was so willing to switch it over because i thought the same could be done with conquest and valor. I really hate pvp and dont ever want to step foot in a Bg again thats why i spent all this week and last week trying to get better gear for pve. Would it be that big of a deal for blizzard to put in a conquest to valor on one of the conquest NPCs? i just dont have the time to restart and find this very inconvienent. thank you for your timeSkullthresh0 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Queuing up for RDF HC's; Queues for HoT... This bothers me so much. I have my feral spec, which is ilvl 390 or so and can run HoTs just fine. My off spec is restoration, which is only 368. I try and run HCs to get it higher, but so far I've only been queued for HoTs (under rdf hc). Is there anyway to get around this? Sometimes I can heal it, and sometimes I can't. edit I just got queued up for Grim Batol. Maybe it was just bad luck?Amoriudu5 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 DC'd During LFR Fight In the middle of a Spine of Deathwing LFR fight, my hotel's internet crashed. When I was able to log back on an hour later, the raid of course was over with. However, raid finder said I looted the boss on that fight. If I am totally disconnected from the game, I should not lose out on loot rolls. Apparently, the game is currently set up to automatically pass for you (how nice of them) if you are disconnected from the game. Simply put, if you are disconnected, you should not be eligible for loot one way or the other and should have to repeat the fight in another subsequent raid. This should be an easy fix.Washi3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Small change to LFR It would be super snazzy if the LFR tool would automatically promote the tanks so they can mark targets right away! :-)Zexro4 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Epic H Madness 25 Kill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIhni4tCeqI&feature=player_embeddedMaintg4 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Signet of Suffering Now that I am a bit calmer; Signet Of Suffering... Why are we Shadow Priests unable to roll on things such as the above? I understand the need for Roll Bonus on strictly Tank and Healer orientated items. But I am at a loss as to why that item cannot be won by a non healer. Today really was the tip. I would have won it had I had an equal chance. Just because it has SPIRIT should not designate it to just healers. There are many class's and specs that require Spirit. Mine included. I have been awaiting it to drop, and alas .. it dropped on two diff. boss's.We all know the outcome. I got no roll bonus. I am not alone here, several folks spoke up in Raid and voiced opinions and disgruntled views. I will repeat ... Just because it has Spirit.. Does not make it a healer specific item. Give all spirit users a chance at that. Don't the healers have enough Roll Bonus on healy stuff? I should think so, I have been pulling my hair out trying to get this toon geared. it has almost lead me to Heal a raid. My main spec Is holy. I failed miserably at my first 4 attempts. My game uses zero addons and as a healer I guess it is a must.:=( We shouldn't be forced to heal to get the gear we need with spirit on it. Thanx for listening Tacks9 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Roll+ even more limited within LFR? Very quick rundown of what happened. I queued into the Siege of Wyrmrest portion of LFR as a tank. The group was already in progress, on Yor'sahj. I started pulling the trash before boss, and I noticed that there were already two other tanks in the group (warrior and pally) so I asked if one of them preferred to go DPS, or if they wanted me to. I went DPS, we killed Yor'sahj, and Soulshifter Vortex dropped. Naturally, I rolled on the trinket as it was an upgrade for me, but I did not win the item, nor did i get the role bonus for being a tank (as you can see in the screenshot linked here http://twitpic.com/7smumw/full ) Of course, I was puzzled, and so I filed a ticket, explaining everything that happened. The two image links below show the correspondence thus far in regards to my ticket. http://twitpic.com/7uio3a/full http://twitpic.com/7uio6l/full Now, from every blue post I've read regarding the LFR's need+ loot system, what Asleytaii is saying should not be possible. It should be giving me the +100 bonus to need, based on the role that the LFR assigned me, not the spec i'm currently in. As it is, there are fights that are simply one-tanked (Zon'ozz and Hagara for example) by design. Does that mean if i'm a tank and I go DPS for those fights, i wouldn't get my need+ bonus, simply because the mechanics of the fight don't require me to tank? Cause that's sure what it sounds like this GM is telling me, and if that IS the case, then it's a terrible flaw within the system. Don't get me wrong. I understand the system is new and that quirks need to be worked out, but if this is the case, I feel that it desperately needs to be fixed. If it's NOT the case, then the GMs need to be instructed on how it DOES work so they aren't giving out false information to players. Either way, I felt it deserved to be brought to *someone's* attention.Vaerron17 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 the oculus? well i don't know why i haven't seen this dungeon on the dungeon finder list since i level this character all the way to 85. why i cannot queue for it? is there any pre-quest or requirement you need to complete? before i play my druid i was clearly remember i queued for this instance several time so why?Newdeathhand3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 SoulDrinker tank item or not Souldrinker is a tanking item helping to heal the tanks and to help healers keep the rest of the party up with the mana they save from its heals on the tank. So why is ret pallys able to roll on this item? Thats easy its listed as a DPS item but yet they can use it for dps. So how do we fix it? That is also a easy fix buy making it a tanking item for the best reason of all if heals dont have to heal the tank as much then they have the mana to keep up the rest of the raid/and or party. This item is not only Best in Slot for tanks but healers love there tanks for having them and also the 2nd best reason is that Ret pallys CANT use it for the dps set. Overloâd28 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Addon that announces Jeeves/Feasts/etc ? hi guys, trying to figure out which addon it is that most people are using to announce when somebody drops a repair bot or feast or stones etc. any help appreciated and cheers!Lyphe9 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Theorycrafting on Madness (Tetanus) So a brief summary of Tetanus if you don't know what it is, it is a dot that is placed on the tanks that is sent from the Elementium Terrors on Phase 2 of Madness of Deathwing. Tetanus - The Elementium Terror's melee attacks cause tetanus, inflicting 60000 Physical damage and an additional 20000 physical damage every 1 sec. The effect stacks. So my theory on how to stop the damage of tetanus is to use Hand of Protection. Hand of Protection - A targeted party or raid member is protected from all physical attacks for 10 sec. But during that time they cannot attack or use physical abilities. Players may only have one Hand on them per Paladin at any one time. Cannot be used on a target with Forbearance. causes Forbearance for 1 min. So my question is can Hand of Protection prevent one tetanus?Galandris5 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Normal BwD, BoT, and Tot4Ws for achievement Trying to start up a raid for 10 man normal t11 raids for achievements on March 1st at 9 EST, starting with BoT, then Tot4Ws, and then BwD, if your interested in joining for raid, add me real id (Zorikune405700@yahoo.com), or make a char on Galakrond and pst me.Zorikune3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Heroic Progression We got H Morchok down for the first time last night (our first night trying). We'll continue to be working on Morchok to clean it up (it was nice until some moron called for burning him down, which left me to single soak a crystal and one half of the group wiped, leaving 2 people alive at the very end) but I digress What should be the next boss for working on Progression? I've seen some folks say Yor'sahj. Others Hagara. I'm just wondering what the 'easiest' is. We have pretty good dps and a solid group all around. Our group consists of: Prot Paladin Prot Warrior Arms Warrior Rogue (one that uses daggers, whatever spec that would be) Arcane Mage (can go Fire, but likes Arcane better) Boomkin (was our 4th healer for Morchok) MM Hunter Resto Shaman Resto Druid Holy Paladin Any suggestions and tips are appreciated.Adun14 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 people saying loot=content http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079622799 Even the blues are doing it now! Ps: yes, i'm kidding, but i got a lol out of it. EnjoyArianity1 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Warriors = tanks and DPS? Hey everyone! How are you all doing today? I have a question for you all but before I ask it, I have to tell you that I haven't played World of Warcraft for over a year because I lost my house due to a variety of problems, I wasn't able to use my computer for it at all during that time, and I had to live with a friend, whose Dad would have gotten angry if I played World of Warcraft on his computer. I recently bought a one month subscription on my new computer and I'm staying at my aunt's house for a little while so that's how I got back into it. Now, my question for you all is: Aren't warriors supposed to deal DPS and aren't they supposed to be tanks in dungeons? Recently, I did a dungeon with a random group of people and I kept getting yelled at because I wasn't supposed to be a tank and I was kicked from the group. Another question if I may ask you all is, how much did Blizzard change the dungeons? Before I lost my house, I was doing pretty good at dungeons but now I'm terrible at it... Thank you all for your time and have a nice day! Edit: Thank you all for your comments but it sounds like I have to relearn everything from the start..Is this really the case?Gaiael6 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Yor 10H - weird void behaviour The first time we tried this, we kill the old void while the new one was draining mana, and the new one drained all the returned mana :( So we waited a bit more, which seemed to be OK, everyone's mana was restored; but then sometimes we found everyone's mana would suddenly disappear. My googling indicated mention of a bug where if you death gripped the void then it re-drained all the mana. Has this been fixed or does anyone know what I am talking about? The log doesn't seem to show mana drains, only mana restores. The blue is actually what we are having the most trouble with on this fight at the moment; we have 3 mana-using DPS, and since we're giving it a wide berth after the new void spawning before killing the old one, adds are dying too slow (since nobody has mana) and heals sometimes have trouble too. Lusignan4 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 [Proposed] Fix for Madness Platform Deaths So I do not begin to think I understand how complicated programing the code is, but something needs to get changed when it comes to Madness. My 10-man guild has had so many wipes do to the fact we lose someone on that last jump to the Blue platform and we cannot even battle rez because they fall through the world or whatever. Its really frustrating to wipe to such a game breaking glitch. GM's has told us tricks to stop this from happening but ... still it happens... Until a solution to that glitch can be found. Would it be so hard to code a hard floor just in between the platforms? This hard floor would still insta-gib if you land on it but your body would be in range to at least get battle rez'ed. Again, I don't pretend I know anything about coding this game, but my band-aid fix would be to code some method of body recovery so that battle rez's can be used. Possibly porting the body to the platform could work as well. Thoughts?Shambos19 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 H Yorsahj (10) help Hey all, here is the report (You can ignore anything past like attempt 10. We took a break and started regressing hard so yeah). http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4ehd9gvlt3cvh4hp/dashboard/?enc=bosses Not really sure what it is that's killing us (seemed different each time). Healers are me and a holy priest. I am assigned to the rogue, the warrior, the hunter, myself, and the tank. He is assigned to the two locks, the paladin, and the dps druid. We have our combat rogue stay on the boss the whole time (as well as the dps druid for ooze 1). Of course he cleaves etc, when adds spawn. My primary suspicion is RBY. Normally, we lust and use our CDs here (DPS are supposed to save theirs for the second set as we run to the next ooze). But frequently we would have one person die randomly and so we would get to the second to last ooze spawns with the boss at ~15%. If we just had 10 people up at this point, we would have gotten through that ooze spawn and ignored the last set (just focusing the boss) and would have had it. This happened to us many times (the losing of one person (after using a brez)). is there anything that clearly jumps out at you from the earlier attempts? usually I am keeping my 5 targets (tank, me, a ranged, and two melee) easily enough but even then we sometimes lose random people in the other group... Anyhow thanks for any help! Gardiff27 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 [H] Herald of the titans LF2M Natie0 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 LFR... over it. LFR has some gear in it that are upgrades to my normal mode gear. which makes lil sense to me. however after the last 2 weeks and noticing how bad the majority of people in lfr are id rather just wait till my guild can full clear DS normal to upgrade these slots. good luck to all those still trying to grind out lfr people doing it only seem to get worse.Blackhoove7 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 heroic hagara 25m resto druid pov http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGSYgayLnyg&context=C3381fe4ADOEgsToPDskKs-u0Kz5q0gs66TE-6rkHY im nothing special but this is my first vid of heroic dragon soul have a zonozz and yorsahj video uploading as i post this, check it out!!Bigfatbrick0 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Heroic Yorsahj 25 Our guild is struggling with this fight, so I've come asking some advice. The main thing wiping us, is a Black/Red/Yellow combo followed by Green/Yellow/Blue/Purple. If we kill Yellow, we're all spread out with the adds up (2nd wave of adds, from the previous Yellow/Red/Black set) and they don't die/kill people. If we kill Green (so we can stack, and AOE the adds) the healers aren't able to keep the raid up through the Psychic Scream damage + adds + purple. We've had plenty of 30%-15% pulls, but those combos back to back always wipe us. Any advice?Ummagumma8 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 AQ40 nerfed MC boss gold gone One of my major sources of income is to solo old content. I have noticed a dramatic drop in Boss gold in AQ40 down to about 75g from 200g. In MC, the bosses I killed no longer dropped gold. It is a recent change in the last two weeks. I would say it is only Vanilla raids. My main beef would be that this is a sneaky nerf, I have no problem with it I just wanted to know if Blizz will fess up?Justtrying8 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Problems with PuGs Hi, I talked with a GM in game to try to see what can be done about this and he referred me to the forums, so here goes: I have had numerous problems with doing instances with certain servers such as Goldrinn. Unfortunately I don't think I have had 1 positive experience with someone from that server in particular in my group as it seems very few of them can speak English. So with that it is frustrating when group members are not able to understand one another causing the group to fall apart. Members from that server also roll NEED on everything that drops causing problems with someone that actually might need that gear. I'm not sure what can be done to fix this problem, but it is frustrating when I can't successfully complete a dungeon without some sort of complication. Any help on this would be appreciated! (and it would be helpful if anyone else is having issues with this to please post their concern also) Thanks =)Kaytiri3 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Wrath Heroics & Justice Points I just recently hit level 80 and did a few LK heroics grinding rep for Ebon Blade. I noticed that at lvl 80 heroic bosses are not giving justice points anymore. They use to give 16jp pre-cata, now they are actually giving me 6 honor points for some reason. I guess my question is, is this intentional or a glitch? I was hoping to get jp's for the rep tokens in dalaran, (like 16jp for a rep token with ebon blade, sons of hodir etc.)Joodus9 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Length of lvl 80 dungeons... I'm fairly new to doing dungeons. Are all the lvl 80 and above dungeons about the same length of time to run? I sometimes have limited time to play and don't want to end up on one that lasts forever if I can't play that long. I've only been in a couple so far and they seemed about the same length. Thanks!Meralyth14 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Heroic Hagara 10man and Moonkins Please, can a moonkin help me with tips on dps on this fight? im usually at like 26k dps..Lurky3 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 H Zon'ozz or H Ultrax 25 next? We just downed H Yorsahj putting us at 3/8 with morchock, yorsahj, and hagara, and we're debating which boss to tackle next, between Zon'ozz and Ultraxion. Which do you think would be an easier next step? Especially considering he 10% nerf coming in next week.Darthelmet12 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 If the DS buff reduces enemy health/damage... ...it should also reduce stats on the items obtained by the same percentage.Fmya50 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Heroic Yor'sahj: Looking for suggestions Hello! So our 10 man group has been trying to progress on heroic mode and it's been a slow progress, mostly due to how long it took us to get a permanent group that fits everyone's schedules. Anywho, we seem to only be able to get heroic Yor'sahj down to about 60% until the healing becomes too intense and I thought I'd get some input on some people's successful raid compositions. First of all, we were attempting to 2 heal the fight. Should we attempt at 3 healing it and, if so, what is the minimum each of our DPS should be pulling in order for us to beat the enrage timer? This was the biggest question that came up the other night that no one really knew an answer to. Raid Composition (for this fight): Tank: Blood DK Healers: Resto Druid Holy Paladin DPS: Survival Hunter (me) Fire Mage Feral Druid Combat Rogue Elemental Shaman Enhancement Shaman Arms Warrior The elemental Shaman is normally our 3rd healer and was going DPS for this fight. Another question was: In the event that we are stuck with adds, a mana void, and a red ooze, is it viable to keep the boss in the middle so everyone can safely stay stacked while the ranged handle the void and the melee handle the adds? I know this was a combination we had some trouble with as we were attempting to have us all move with the boss over to the mana void so that everyone could attack it. Any help with this particular combination is greatly appreciated. We were trying the mana void trick where we'd only get it down to about 20% then only finish it off when another mana void came out, but with 2 healers it just seemed too taxing on them. That's what made us think about perhaps giving 3 healers a try. That's about it, but any other pieces of advice that anyone could offer would be most appreciated. Thank you all in advance!Kalenya5 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 WTB 10% buff this week Put me out of my misery, please Blizz :( Chacko78 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 LF X-serve timed ZA run team I don't have the mount from ZA. Making a team that will run it until we all have the mount. Need tank, heals, and 1 dps (have a mage already) Please make a level 1 toon on my server Azshara and send me in game mail.Ingrizod4 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 10 man normal ds easily puggable yet? Thinking of starting up some pugs if it's not too tough.Ghatok25 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 RFC Not sure if this has been forgotten or pushed to the bottom of the priority bin or what, but are we ever going to see LFG rewards/achievement pushed to Bazzalan rather than Taragaman? Seems logical that he should be the last boss.Caress0 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Loot QQ (was I in the wrong?) So I'm gonna post this and know that I might get shamed or yelled at or whatever. I was in UP with my guildie healer and everything was going fine til Skaldi. The dps needed the tank neck that dropped and won. So I got ticked. I said "Oh I didn't know you wanted to tank, I want to try out my dps anyway" and sat there while he went up and down the gauntlet hallway to get the quest items. He said nothing. The other dps were getting impatient (understandably so) and finally the "ninja" said "open a ticket". My healer initiated a kick and one of the other dps started calling me names and saying I was being dumb/immature/etc. "I don't need cloth or dps gear, I am here doing a job and in principle no on should need on what I need to get the job done". Then I was called a douche. So then I became one and sat down and let them try to finish the dungeon. I am not normally a jerk. I do the job and get out. I never need on dps gear and I am just wondering: why are there so many idiots in the game? Will I get better gear in a day? Yes, but so will he. It's the principle here for me. So what do y'all think? thanks for your time.Meatbåll12 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 LFR, needing and trading gear. blizz needs to fix the LFR loot rules to many players are needing on gear when they have 397 pieces only to trade for something..while other players are going out with out..should be if u have 384 or higher item u shouldnt be able to need on it .Cherrzz8 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Reins of the Blue Drake - Occulus/Satchel You all remember doing random LFG, and getting occulus? They added Cache of the Ley-Guardian to random occulus heroic to get more players interested in not dropping group right away. Seeing as we cannot do random lfg, and get lucky and get occulus anymore being 85. We are left with two options to get the mount. 1. Relevel another character to be your "main" and sit through long ques forever. 2. Build a tank set as a dps, or healer, and spam randoms for the satchel. I thought I had the mount until this afternoon, and then I checked and I didn't. Anyway the purpose of this thread is to bring this to light, and hopefully see a change of the Cache of the Ley-Guardian to drop from heroic Occulus, instead of just random heroic Occulus.Irisis11 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 394 ilvl Shadowpriest LF X-Realm FL Raid Hey, I'm looking for a 10/25 7/7 FL raid for my priest so I can get the legendary staff for him. Currently I'm on the Delegation quest where I need to gather Focus from each of the first 4 bosses in order to open the portal and get the Branch of Nordrassil. I'd like to join the raid on a weekly basis (preferably on the weekend) in order to complete the staff quest. My experience goes as far as 6/7H and I would greatly appreciate anyone stepping me up to help with this even though its a lofty request. Thanks.Zuelak3 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Raid Mount Rewards....needs improvement. 1 raid - 3skins of the same mount based of the Netherwing Drake from BC. Thanks Blizzard for the hard work! I perfectly understand that the Normal/Heroic Dwing mounts are the same with different colors....but why the Meta Mount as well? If you completely beat the tier, Heroics + Achievements, why is it you don't receive a "more unique" reward? Maybe I'm just bitter about the Chromatic Dragon mount being sold instead of being an achievement mount, but can we see more quality put into the vanity awards in the future? <3 Your Fluffy Moonkin, NarwhalNärwhal10 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 How long does dragon soul raid take? Not the LFR, the normal and heroic ones.Incogneto15 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Corrupted Conquerer This raid token has been dropping nearly every time...on broken levels Intelligent loot system please?Modrápohlavi10 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 10m Heroic Warmaster. To soak or not to soak? So our guild has been pushing Warmaster for a couple weeks now and we seem to be having very small issues that cause wipes really early on in the fight. This usually pertains to someone soaking a barrage by themself, or taking a charge on the way to a barrage, etc etc. My question to you is, how much of these Twilight Barrages actually need to be soaked? Where do they fit in the priority of losing DPS to soak? Also we have been trying to keep out tanks out of the Onslaughts. I'm not sure where we got that idea but it continues to be a trending thing that neither of our tanks soak the Onslaughts. My personal thoughts, are we are over complicating the mechanic of twilight barrages and they are becoming a bigger issue than we need them to be. Here are the logs from our last 2 nights of progression on the boss. http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1nnl48txihi1qp69/ http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qtki6ytplswy9qpc/dashboard/?enc=bosses&boss=56427 Thanks for your time :).Divinespeed16 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Increase the drop rate of certain items in DS My guild had been raiding DS since it came out. We have yet to see Cunning of the Cruel drop 1 time. We have seen Insignia of a Corrupted Mind 1 time. And we have seen Will of Unbinding drop 1 time. Cunning of the Cruel is suppsed to have a decent chance of dropping on like all of the bosses yet we have not had it drop once? I find that kind of messed up. Our Casters will still be using Fireland Trinks when MOP drops on the shelves and it is not very fair. Maybe it drops more on 25 man but us 10 man groups should not be punished by running 10 man. Or maybe our guild just has super bad luck but regardless they should drop more because the DPS difference is huge between someone with BIS trinks and someone who has been grinding weekly and never see them drop.Dotdropnroll44 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Ultraxion Trash Hello, Today, embarrassingly enough, my guild had trouble with the ultraxion trash. There where just too many drakes down and too much fire. We have already done the trash and ultraxion but just cannot figure out what we did differently this time to fail. So what is the strategy for the ultraxion trash? any input is appreciated. p.s. we had a few first timers as wellKeenán4 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Deathwing's Loot So, last week, my 10m Guild's 2nd Progression, which I tank for, downed Blackhorn for our first time. We raid semi-casually. Anyhow, we should be getting to Madness soon (hopefully this week). But there's something really disheartening, and completely unfair. Everyone from every talent/spec gets something (Rogues are arguable w/ the legendaries, but they get legendaries). Except one. Blood DKs. I've worked hard to tank for my guild, and when we down Deathwing, I would really like to have the chance to get a reward for it. Yes, the title is nice. Yes, moving to Heroics is nice-- assuming my Guild doesn't farm Madness, that is. Everything that drops has some amazing proc, except.... We get nothing. Now, I understand creating a whole new item would be insanely hard, with graphics and all. But I have another suggestion. Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps, could get a proc for Blood DKs. Only 2 other classes get it. Maybe as a Blood DK, the tentacles could work like extra Bloodworms. And to make up for any Mastery lost by ditching Experimental Specimen Slicer, their deaths could grant extra Mastery, for a short while. Or maybe the tentacles could increase our Rune regeneration rate by a little bit, for Blood DKs. Now I know what some are thinking. Why buff one class? I'm just asking that we give more incentives and fairness to a class who should get something off the final boss. Any other boss is understandable, but the final one? I don't think that's fair. Please, do something about this. Thank you for your time. Edit: That's another possibility. For Blood DKs, Soul Drinker could also increase your threat, by enough for us to wield them. So for Blood DKs having 2 Soul Drinkers (if you do LFR and Raid, it shouldn't be too-too hard), you could Dual Wield tank; all other Blood DKs would still use 2h weapons.Doomsworn7 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Ultraxion Trash The trash on Ultraxion, even on 10m normal...Is rediculous. the drakes come down way too fast...something needs to be done about this, raiding is dead now.Tyrôkôs17 Feb 23, 2012