Achievements

Nov 5 #AchieveMoreWithNeall As most of you know, I'm Neall, your friendly warrior tank from Medivh and I help people earn Achievements! I am truly humbled today to be selected by Blizzard as a WoW MVP - which I see as both confirmation and acknowledgement of how helpful I (and the other 14 super awesome MVP's) have been to the WoW community and at the same time a charge to me to continue to help people #AchieveMoreWithNeall. My appointment comes with no NEW super powers, if you don't count green text in the Warcraft Forums and the ability to call myself a WoW MVP. I'm really not that different from anyone else, I put my armor on one leg at a time. It's just, when I put my armor on, 29 other people usually earn an achievement. #ThatsLewd #AlsoFunny #AlsoTrue. If you're looking for some metrics at the time of this posting, I've led over 1,500 OpenRaid events and received over 17,000 - 5 star reviews there. (250,000 Achievement Assists is a conservative estimate.) I helped several groups of 30 people earn Stamp Stamp Revolution at current content, when you actually had to dodge several rounds of stampers (we called them Stamp Stamp Revolution Parties (I - I don't see how that's a party)). And, at the time of this post, have helped 49 groups achieve Show Me Your Moves - the most difficult raiding achievement in WoW (excluding current Mythic Progression). #50 Soon (TM). Seriously, as always, you can find me leading achievement hunters to Glories, Mounts, Titles and other Rewards at OpenRaid, where I'm also an MVP, the Achievements Discord, where I'm a Host, my guild - Shattered Fates on Medivh, where I'm the Social Officer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, the WoW Forums and in other far flung corners of the internet. Some people join in for the Achievements, some for the sweet loot rules, some for the bad jokes and others for the singing. Most people just want to hear "the speech", but everyone keeps coming back for the two easy rules that guide most of what I do: #NoDrama #HaveFun . You and I, we're Achievement Forums Family! If there's something I can help you with, reach out to me whether here on these forums or some other way - most of them listed below. I may not be able to join you in game to earn an achievement, but I can give you advice, point you in the right direction, and cheer you on! As I said, my new title really comes with the charge of make all World of Warcraft Communities better - help everyone in WoW #AchieveMoreWithNeall Neall on Medivh World of Warcraft MVP Neall on Medivh Discord https://discord.gg/zAppMay OpenRaid.ZergID.com MVP http://openraid.zergid.com/ Achievements Discord Host https://discord.gg/achievements Social Officer of Shattered Fates-Medivh @TheNealls Fb: Neall On Medivh Twitch.tv/TheNealls YouTube.com/c/NeallOnMedivhNeall21 Nov 5
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Achievements and Guild Advancement forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the achievement and guild advancement systems with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in AzerothLylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
2d Finally Reached 27,000 Achievement Points! Hey, Just wanted to say I reached 27,000 Achievement Points a few hours ago. Now I'm looking to earn up to 28,000 Achievement Points. Anyone else here got 27,000 Achievement Points or more?Xanlorash6 2d
2d Mount Achievement Issue I'm working on gathering as many mounts as I can and I am currently at 204/250 on my achievement. I am aware that some mounts are class/faction specific. Somehow I have more mounts on my horde paladin than my alliance paladin despite the fact that I should have at least 2 more alliance mounts than horde mounts. I know the bike from that competition a few years back was contributing to it before but I have bought 2 of the new bfa rep mounts for alliance and none for horde. I also have the winterspring saber but not the horde raptor counterpart. I have tailoring and engineering on both characters. I do not understand where the disconnect is happening.Gwendolenn10 2d
2d Mount Collector Support Group v25 Last one capped https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757526299?page=1Azraia199 2d
2d How do pvp island expeditions work? Specifically do pvp island expeditions have to be horde vs alliance or can they be ally vs ally, or horde vs horde. If you que up at the same time as another team, what are the odds that you'll be put into the same island expedition. Basically how easy is it to set up win trading with them. I want to get my pvp island expedition achievements, haven't started them yet, but they're a few of the 'easy' achievements that I have left. If it's easy to just win trade them, I wouldn't be opposed to joining up with a couple alliance, and three horde to get some of these.Hodor2 2d
2d Get that Achievements XVII Topic Carry on from last page [Battle Safari] Complete Jonrock, get your feed on & get [Everything Tastes Better] Obtain a 6 hour "Yummy Bacon" buff.Kodekkz36 2d
2d ICYMI: New Forums will be here on Tuesday https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/22764995 Megathreads, Guides, and Stickied Posts will not migrate - copy and save them if they're worth keeping - and re-post later this week!Neall3 2d
3d Whose afraid of the dark Not sure if its bugged but I didnt get hit by creeping doom an I wasnt holding the light but didnt get the achieve anyone else having issues?Danerexles1 3d
3d Timewalking badges spent in BC What's the worst reps to get in BC after Ogri'la which you'd like to spend badges for?Cuteraccoon0 3d
3d Trying to get Class Hall Mount. I boosted this character in the middle of Legion. I was Alliance, switched to Horde then went back to Alliance for BFA. I would love to get the Shaman class mount but i am stuck. After a very extensive amount of research I know I need to complete the achievement "Breaching the Tomb" I am on the "Champions of Legionfall" part. In order to unlock this part I need to complete the Class Hall Campaign. I've completed all the orange quests I could find including all class artifact weapons. Any help I could get to help me towards the right direction would be great. Thank you! Edit: I have an Alliance alt that has comepleted all the chapters and is revered/exalted with all reputations.Aniía2 3d
3d TCG Loot Buy/Sell/Trade Thread #38 Continuation from: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753318643 Selling TCG Mounts: Swift Spectral Tiger Spectral Tiger: x2 Wooly Rhino: x2Selling Blizzcon Items: Murkablo Big Blizzard Bear Murky Murloc Costume... Battle Tag: Gargasm#1595 ...Estivar181 3d
3d Any way to make Draenor less painful? In order to unlock flying in Draenor, a lot of achievements had to be done. Treasures were easy using Handynotes and Draenor treasure. Reps were easy, most mobs can be one-shot. Exploration were done while farming treasures. The only thing left are the quests. I sort of skipped Draenor early on because it put me to sleep and I put my $15 a month somewhere else instead. I've tried when I leveled new alts through but ended up doing dungeon via LFG panel for most of the leveling and did maybe 20 or 30 Draenor quests total. I really want to unlock flying so I can more quickly farm rares for the missing pets, toys, mounts, and xmog items, and if needed, mats (ore, herb, etc). If there any easier way to get this Loremaster achievement taken care of? Maybe a $50 payment to instantly unlock Draenor flying?Nerrus0 3d
4d Openraid back? I know the openraid website was shut down for a while, but it appears to be up again, though only two events listed, both created in the last couple days. Are people going to be using openraid again? I know it was one of the main ways some people found groups for achievements.Hodor5 4d
4d Glory to the Argus Raider Group Looking for anyone else that would like to start a group for this achievement and mount. I need help particularly for the last achievement "Star Dust Crusaders". Need at least 10 people and would prefer lvl 120's and know the instance. Thanks guys please reply.Narchel2 4d
6d the dang mimiron head so i use the wowhead ideas, (do 10m kill the levi and change to 25 m) to kill the yogg...even i leave, change to 25 and enter..it stills says '10' on the map...Prophit11 6d
6d Bfa Pathfinder 1 confusion Wow flyingtracker says I'm 100% done with everything. But game achievements have 2 parts from Kul Tourist grayed out... but they say completed?Astramoria3 6d
6d The Bone Collector Now that Ashran is removed, how on Earth are we supposed to collect 4,000 broken bones? Any way to get this done or should we hope Ashran comes back?Doness3 6d
6d WTB Heavy Junkboxes Buying all Heavy Junkboxes I can get my hands on. C.O.D. them or contact me in game. Thanks :)Wilhelm0 6d
6d Kul Tiran/Zandalari Master of all question Depending on which faction you're on the achievement either reads 'Raise all primary professions in the "Kul Tiran" category. or on horde "Zandalari" My question, if anyone knows, does this achievement have to be done all on one faction, every profession to either Kul Tiran, or Zandalari, or can I max out some professions as alliance and others as horde, and still get it?Hodor0 6d
6d Account wide Exalted Rep achievement With how many Faction specfic reps there are and neutral reps there are does this mean if a person was gonna go for Exalted with ALL Horde AND Alliance rep along with the Neutral reps wouldnt a person FAR exceed exalted reps. This being i think I would like to see 2 types of Achievements be implemented; 1 saying Reach Exalted with all of Neutral Reps for that exapnsion and there being an an achievement depending on your faction saying reach Exalted with all of your faction specifc rep for that expansion. Id be fine if these achievements were made so we dont see them till the final patch of the current expansion for the reps associated with the current expansion were in other then that it be easy to implement it for all the past expansion reps tied to certain expansions so as we can track to see what reps we may of missed for that expansion. As for the Syndicate Rep if they ever decide to do anything with that rep i hope they do a system in game where we can have both Syndicate and Ravenhold rep exalted at same time.Celticlore2 6d
6d Yellow Sabertron WQ up (repeat) If you missed the Yellow Sabertron, its up again. Looks like we just had good RNG with unique colours up each time, and it doesn't go in a set cycle :(Ryken4 6d
6d Azeroth at War achievements Been trying to finish Azeroth at War: The Barrens and Azeroth at War: Kalimdor on fire. I have been working on it since launch and check the mission table at least twice a day. I cannot get Steamwheedle Alliance or Recapture Silverwind Refuge to pop up. Those are the last two I need...... Anyone else have a mission or two they just cant seem to get? Is there a prerequisite that I am missing? Or are the missions linked in anyway that I need to do a related mission to get the final one like a mission table chain or something?Anielin7 6d
Nov 8 Copper Sabertron WQ up After this, if you've done every one you should only need Orange!Ryken3 Nov 8
Nov 8 100 exalted rep achievement issue I read I need Vol'jin Spear as one of the 100 reps but Ashran is shut down. Is there or will there be a way to finish this rep. I am at revered atm.Rhodey1 Nov 8
Nov 7 Only the Penitent... Looking for Group Hey there! I'm trying to complete the Glory of the Firelands Raider and this is the only achievement I have left. Looking for anyone willing to help! Thanks!Hyé1 Nov 7
Nov 7 Ethereal soul trader for Mecha-Mogul mk2? Should I trade ?Schismatic3 Nov 7
Nov 7 Dropping Some Eaves I have run CoS over 20 times on multiple toons trying to get this achievement. I have killed all the sentries before they could alert anyone, i have disabled all the beacons, i have only used enforcers to draw away bodyguards from second boss. I have also picked the spy correctly on the first try on almost every single attempt. Yet i still have yet to see the correct dialogue needed to get this achievement. Is this achievement RNG based? Or just bugged? I know a GM hinted at it being RNG based but I just talked to one today who said there were specific steps to take. If so what are they?Velinianight5 Nov 7
Nov 6 Stratholme Deathcharger - How many runs? Title says it all: To those who have Rivendar'e Deathcharger, how many runs did it take you? I'm on run #86 at the moment, so just wondering how much more of this I have to look forward to, on average. :P (Yes, I'm aware RNG is RNG and I could, technically, be doing this for thousands of runs.) The drop rate is 1%, right? Someone was trying to tell me it was 0.02%. O_oLethyl49 Nov 6
Nov 5 Fruit of All Evil Achievement LFM for this achievement, need atleast 10 people. Eat a fruit on the ground, get the debuff, then we engage boss and kill boss with everyone having the debuff. Ez pz achieve, working towards the glory of the legion raider. Thank you, Btag= ddj88#1113Elixxr1 Nov 5
Nov 5 Herald of the Titans Couple questions about the state of this achievement currently 1.) Is it doable with the stat squish currently or is this something that will have to be fixed at some point? 2.) Now that pretty much all level 80 gear caps off at ilvl100 how do we go about gearing for this achievement? Is it even necessary to get gear anymore? Is it doable in just looms and random rares/epics? It's looking like my loom pieces are in almost ever case better than the Ulduar drops ive gotten so I'm a tad confused and guides for the achievement that Ive seen online aren't updated for the squish yet. Any tips, or answers are greatly appreciated!Valdarian2 Nov 5
Nov 5 Two New Achievements 1) Save the Inn from the fire by yourself (Halloween Event). 2) Defeat chess by yourself ( Karazhan) Considering how easy some achievements are, these will at least require you to think a little.Exdragon2 Nov 5
Nov 5 100 exalted reputations not possible? I am currently sitting at 95 / 100 exalted reputations. The following are the reputations I do not have at exalted. Ravenholdt Shen'dralar (No longer available) Syndicate (Stops at Neutral) Zandalar Tribe (No longer available) Silverwing Sentinels Stormpike Guard The League of Arathor Bloodsail Buccaneers (Exalted currently not possible by mortals) Out of these reputations, it looks like I can only increase 4 of them to exalted which would bring my count to 99. Is this correct? Am I currently not able to reach 100 exalted reputations? Are there any I may be missing?Frobozz29 Nov 5
Nov 5 Poor Unfortunate Souls (Achievement) Looking for help in game (Horde). I'm trying to complete Glory of the Legion Hero and one of the requirements is "Poor Unfortunate Souls". I haven't been able to find people willing to do both dungeons required. If anyone is interested in getting this achievement or just wanting to help please let me know. It's not hard just specific and cannot be soloed. Needs a full 5 man group. Requires: Black Rook Hold (Heroic), Maw of Souls (Mythic) and hearthstone set to Valdisdall in Stormheim (for fast transport)Seitentaisei1 Nov 5
Nov 5 Adventurer Stormsong Trying to complete this and need the npc named whiplash. My searching has indicated that this is a world quest only spawn. Just looking to confirm if that is correct also if anyone has any idea of how often he spawns.Hartric1 Nov 5
Nov 5 Poor Unfortunate Souls I am looking for a group to do this if anyone is interested in getting it done.Zubzug1 Nov 5
Nov 4 LF Someone w Corrupted Ashbringer or Atiesh Hey, Looking to talk to some people with Corrupted Ashbringer item or Atiesh item for an upcoming video I'll be making on Vanilla/TBC History. Add my bnet: NightKnight#114597 or discord: ugrettsu#1138Healinglifez0 Nov 4
Nov 2 "Dropping Some Eaves" help please. EDIT: Nevermind, got it finally after many many attempts. Ignore this thread and let it get flooded away by other posts. ^^Zenkahlia1 Nov 2
Nov 2 ALL of my VANILLA achievements R missing /sadface So I have been a casual player since about mid way through TBC. Real life and all made my old hardocre playing days a non-viable life choice. PRE-TBC I was a hardcore raider / PVPer. My guild had Molten Snore, BWL on farm. We were first on Sen'Jin to down Cthulhu. And were getting deep into Naxx. I did my hunter quest fairly early in the game's life. One of my proudest achievements. So proud that I held onto the bow and staff for years. Te problem is, NON of my Vanilla achievements are counting. The one I care about most (even most won't remember) is teh Hunter Bow quest for the Rhok'delar. Those dang Demons were on like a 2 day spawn rate. Took me MONTHS in BM gear! BM GEAR! Which I now regret selling off... Did I lose all my info because I server transferred from Uther? (where I did most of my achievements in Vanilla) Or because after my guild exploded I server transferred again to play with IRL friends? Obviously I am not the only one. I did a quick server search and couldn't find a similar post so... any help is appreciated! THANK YOU! Also, Asmongold got me back into WOW. and I tend to agree... progression in the new game is meh, better in vanilla. Game is not as fun or rewarding, which is a shame, because the content is beautiful and the fights seem cool. As an artist / illustrator the game looks BAD-ACE. But fun factor? Well, I'm looking forward to legacy... even though I am a filthy casual now.Revín11 Nov 2
Nov 2 Is there a BFA Rare/Treasure Addon? Currently working on the treasure/adventure achievements for BFA and was wondering if there is currently an addon I could get to make this any easier than it already is.Shaquanda6 Nov 2
Nov 1 it was worth every ritual stone This is my last achievement for stormbreaker, if anyone can help please post here and we will link up, thanksLardeaux1 Nov 1
Oct 31 Title Collection Meta Achievement Please create/implement an achievement for earning x amount of titles. There are achievements for collecting tabards, mounts, pets, trasmogs, toys, and even heirlooms. I see no reason why there shouldn't be, and it's long over due.Drachenstein3 Oct 31
Oct 31 Possible Rep Achievement Reward I am one of those who has grinded over 80 reps (as of this post 86) and it got me to thinking how I liked the effect of the MOP Rep tokens where it doubled the gained Rep that you got account wide from Quests, Dailies and any other source you could gain rep from. My thought/idea is have an achievement that Doubles all the Rep you gained from appropriate choices, even if the achievement required us to get 100 or more reps to exalted; could even make it so the reps tied to the Insane FOS achievement and the MOP reps cant get the Double Rep perk.Celticlore1 Oct 31
Oct 31 Soft Hands Glory of the thundering raider , im looking for someone who could help me finish the one called soft hands on ji-kun . Ive tried with help from different players with no result so far . In exchange I can try to help you with anything in wow I can assist with . reply here or add me lyryal#1485 , have a few 110s I don't play that aren't lockedSlyveral4 Oct 31
Oct 30 An Eventful Battle: Fozruk I've looked everywhere.. even google only turns up 8 results with none of them helping me. Can Fozruk spawn as the first rare to spawn? Or is he only ever able to spawn as the second rare?Kokomo3 Oct 30
Oct 30 Tarlna the Ageless won't spawn I don't know whether it's because of a bug or just abysmal RNG, but Tarlna the Ageless (a world boss in Draenor) has been nowhere to be found for an unreasonable amount of time. This is getting stupid; it's the only thing I still need to kill for my Pepe whistle. I can't find very much reliable info on how Tarlna spawns. All I know for sure is that both Drov and Tarlna cannot both be up at the same time. That could mean any number of things. Could it mean they alternate every week? Nope. I killed Drov last Friday, and he's still the only one I've ever seen. Could it mean they alternate every day? Nope. I've checked several days in a row, and Drov is still the only one I've ever seen. Could it mean that one spawns after the other is killed? Nope. I killed Drov again today and he respawned fifteen minutes later. (and a 15-minute spawn timer is the only other thing I see a lot of sources agree on) Could it mean that a random one spawns every week, day, or kill? Who knows? That's theory A. Theory B is that the system is bugged because it's outdated. The ideal solution is to simply make them independent, and both spawn on their own regardless of the other. It's outdated content anyway, nobody's killing them for their loot. Failing that, at least tell us what we need to do to get this elusive genesaur to spawn.Manabender38 Oct 30
Oct 30 PVP Island Notorious Achieve (Oceanic) It seems that the matchups are locked to region which is why Oceanic queues can take up to 30 minutes or more before finding a matchup Looking for any Horde interested in getting this achievement done through some friendly matches against each other Message with your Battle Tag here if interested.Sherrill0 Oct 30
Oct 29 Balance of Power - Emerald Nightmare I'm having a hellova time finding/making group for EN to do my Balance of Power. Really wishing I would've done it in Legion. Any tips? Can this be solo'd on Normal? I suppose it could, but dont really want to spend 2 hours in there.Steroider3 Oct 29
Oct 29 Mount Achievement So I was wondering how I can check each of my individual toons mounts on the armory to figure out how which one has the highest that can use so that I know which to log into to get the Achievement. If you know how to show the individual mounts for a toons it would be great if you could let me know. :)Ryuku2 Oct 29
Oct 29 Does raid difficulty change mount drop%? Hey guys, I've been trying to collect some of those rare mounts that drop from raids and I always tend to run it on Heroic 25 man if available, at least 25 man if heroic is not. Now I have a quick question... Does the heroic mode or 25 man difficulty have an effect on the drop rates? For example, lets just say I am trying to farm an Invincible from ICC. Are my chances greater on 25 man heroic than on 10 man normal??? Just an innocent question, trying to reach the 150 mount breakpoint, I appreciate any help people can give me in discovering this. (BTW, sorry if it is in the wrong section)Czlyxhx40 Oct 29