Achievements

Jun 30, 2012 Tips for earning the Torch Juggler achieve? Hey all, Since the Midsummer Festival started today, I'm wondering if any of you have any tips on earning the "Torch Juggler" achievement? This is the only and last achievement I need to earn for "The Flame Keeper" achievement. I did try for it last year, But I had some issues catching the torches. If anyone has any tips that would be much appreciated. Lastly, Is it possible to buy the torches off of the Auction House, Or would I have to purchase the torches off of the holiday NPCs? I can't recall correctly if you had to buy them using currency earned from this holiday event or not. Thanks for your time in advance! =)Teloraelin9 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Herald,Invin,Mim and Achievement runs. I been leading these raids sence Wrath and I still do but never have I once tried cross realm raiding. Hopefully people listen better I got both Horde and Alliance so I maybe leading two diffrent runs a week to farm not only the achievements and legendaries, but (Invincible , Mimiron's head , Onyxian drake , Azure drake ... ) and so on I will also plan to do Firelands achievements but that is for another time. I am a laid back leader I dont rage or remove people over stupid mistakes that can easily be fixed if you dont know fight I will accept level 80s in my raid. As of right now Legendaries as Shadowmourne and Val'anyr are not spoken for on quest/items mounts will be open rolls till further notice I have heard people reserving them but paying 100k or so but I like things to be all fair. I have recently started a group for 80twinks to get Herald of the titan's because I am not sure you can at 85 unless they changed the item level issue with the bags/bank and old gear. What I expect in raids is for people to listen, don't complain if don't win a piece they want and to pull their weight. I usually lead these on Wensday and Thursday sometimes Saturday at 5/7:00 Eastern Time. I will check these forums daily I have read some seeing RL ID psts but I will give mine out once I know people are intrested and I know I am a new person to be leading these to see.Nayshia0 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Loch Modan I am trying to get the achivement in Loch Modan and I am stuck at 43/45. I did all 6 documents so where do I go because I have been going around for hours the last 2 days and it is driving me crazy!Eyssaa3 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Dragonwrath Im just wondering, should i pay guilds so i can have a place to raid and get the legend staff for the Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest achv, or should i Pay someone that has the staff to join our guild and gain guild rep so my guild can get the achv for the pet. It would be cool to have the legendary staff, * but I dont have any idea about the staff* But i mainly want the achv so i can get the pet for myself and our guild. Any ideas or suggestions would helpCannibully1 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Account Wide Achievements/Mounts in Mists Hello there! I have two accounts, both of which are attached to the same Battle.net account. I was just wondering if anyone had any information regarding whether or not all of my achievements from one account will be on my other one. As you can see, I have 12,215 achievement points on this character. What I'm wondering if whether or not my alt account will have this amount as well. And mounts as well. Would the second account have all the mounts I have? Side note: I've purchased pets/mounts from the Blizzard store on my main account, but my alt account doesn't have them.Pharnsworth4 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Is Invincible on the Black Market AH Can't find anything on the cluster known as mmo champion. anyone know?Kaiba0 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 [A] ICC 25 - H - Speed Run [150k reserve] Gonna' copy up the write up from Open Raid because it explains /everything/ -- Oh boy it's ICC time! -- Weekly speed run group through Heroic ICC! While we don't focus on achievements it doesn't mean we don't get them. We will not stop or slow down kills. --- Shadowfrost Shards have priority to those who have come previous weeks. Please state in your comment that you would like to roll. First come first serve with a maximum of 3 people rolling per week. Despite being a Speed Run we are still capable of doing Unholy Infusion (Roll Based). Everything else dies too fast to attempt. Bloods are both completely open roll. Invincible is on a 150k reserve from Proudmoore. Not on Proudmoore? No need to fear - All expenses paid shopping spree with a transfer same evening for whatever goods of your choice. (TCG mounts aplenty here!) --- Ventrillo and Deadly Boss Mods are required for this raid. Please be on 15 minutes prior to raid start or you may lose your spot to a pug. Players are given one warning for bad behavior or messing up mechanics before being removed from the group. This is not a carry. I am now /strictly/ enforcing this. -- www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/24233/Schwert3 Jun 30, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 hagara.holding hands achivement any tip advice for this achivement? tryed this for over an hr but kept running into same bs problem. the lightning wouldnt jump or as it hit the last totem the chain snaps somewhere in middle. is there any ability that i need to know that would prevent the lightning from jumping? also any advice we go back tonight to work on it again. after a few prefect chains and no achivement split up into 10mans and got it in the first try. ds buggest raid ever.Loneknight11 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 "Piracy" buff How do I get rid of "Piracy" buff. The pirates are green to me and I want to kill them. How do I get them red again?Sweetiepiee1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Selling Heroic Dragon Soul (Prices flexible) Fever is now selling mounts/titles/full clears & items from Heroic Dragon Soul. We have a long history on our server and can guarantee your satisfaction. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/malorne/Fever/ Prices (subject to change based on demand, be it lower or higher): Dragon Soul The Complete Dragon Soul Experience (200k) includes: Life-Binder's Handmaiden The Savior of Azeroth title 8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic Any BoP gear not needed by our raiders The Dragon Soul Special (150k) includes: 8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic The Savior of Azeroth title Any BoP gear not needed by our raiders The Deathwing's Ride and Title (100k) includes: [Life-Binder's Handmaiden] The Savior of Azeroth title The option to purchase available iLevel 416 Weapons at 10k ea The Savior of Azeroth (50k) includes: The Savior of Azeroth title The option to purchase available iLevel 416 Weapons at an additional 25k per piece Note the following: Life-Binder's Handmaiden is not guaranteed to be a 100% drop forever. Mimiron's Head & Invincible's Reins were changed to a 1% drop rate when 4.0 hit so get your mount today! All prices are not set in stone. Add me on real ID if you are interested. deathflavored@yahoo.com . Please mention DS in the note section.Influence1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Account-Wide Mounts Hello everyone! I was just wondering a few questions about the account-wide mounts in MoP. Your feedback will be very appreciated. I'm not even sure if people can even answer these questions yet, but I'll try anyway :) 1. Will faction-specific mounts become account wide? (Exalted Orgrimmar mounts given to your Alliance characters, vice versa.) I do highly doubt these mounts will be made account-wide. 2. Will raid achievement mounts, like Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player) or Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider become account-wide? 3. Will class-specific mounts, say the warlock mounts or paladin mounts, become account-wide to all classes? 4. Will profession mounts, say the Tailoring mounts, become account wide and usable by other characters without the profession? Thank you in advance for your help, I hope to solve some of these questions and help other people wondering the same thing. Sorry if this forum is in the wrong section, I was just thinking of mount achievements, like the 50/100 mount achieves, and hopefully the soon (125?)/150 mount achievements.Kevara10 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Title changes for raiding Hey Blizz, Looking forward to MoP. I have a question tho. Have you thought about closing Raiding Titles to players once the content is no longer current or maybe every couple of tiers? I'm asking because I remember my Twilight Vanquisher at the beginning of Wrath and now its washed out because anyone can go back and get it with ease. I agree that people should be able to go back and get old achievements but do they need the title too? Shouldn't those be reserved for the people who put the effort in at the time they were released to show what was actually achieved? I wonder if the community would be receptive to this?Hanishere5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 'Account wide' coming out in pre-MoP patch? I hadn't found an inkling of a clue anywhere I went, so I'm posting here. I'm wondering if the account wide pets/mounts/achievements is something that will be released in late Cata, similar to when other expansions were coming out and they'd have the new talent trees, class tweaks, etc. Or, would it be something that launches with MoP itself? I'm hoping for pre-MoP so the kinks can be worked out and learn up on class changes before MoP lives. ThanksSathena5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 WTS Level 25 Guild It is on Kil'Jaeden Alliance. Good amount of achievements and has a ton of active members. If interested, add me on realid adornuswow@gmail.com for more details. Willing to negotiate for gold/TCG mounts. This guild will definitely be worth it come MoP. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kiljaeden/I_n_f_a_m_o_u_s/Adornus1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 [Suggestion] Enjoying Leveling Realm First I was just searching for suggestions on trying for the realm first achievements (not that I am ever close). But I came across an idea I thought was worth mentioning. How about a realm first achievement for the first person to complete all the quests? Kind of a stop and smell the roses achievement. Unfortunately, the realm first aspect would likely just have individuals grabbing quests without reading them, but it would definitely add a new aspect to the path to 90, and hopefully people could come up with ways to slow things down a little. Perhaps the achievement also requires dailies to be repeated so many times or you can only complete one quest zone a day since all of the zone achievements will be time stamped? EDIT: Oh, and I don't have beta access, so if you like this idea or its potential, please re-post.Jozie0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 WTS Herald of the Titans Achievement Selling Title and Achievement xserver. What you need: lvl 80 Armor not exceeding ilvl 226 and weapons 232. Price will be discussed once contacted, there are not very many guilds with a solid and geared group running this so PST interest ASAP. Giving this achievement a fairly high demand Runs will begin next week, Spot currently available.Tarheals5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Character Statistics I was browsing the statistics page behind the achievements and noticed in the Professions, that I have 0 Dalaran Jewelcrafter tokens ever collected, according to that stat. I'm sad. I thought I had hundreds over time, but I guess I dreamed them all. While I'm dreaming, I should dream about listing all my 10 and 12 pound Mud Snappers on that page. Since I'll haven't seen a 15 pounder, I've got to go with what I can...Trilha1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 BWD & To4W Achievemet Run - 6/29 @ 10 PM EST I'm running a BWD & To4W achievement run tomorrow, Friday 6/29, at 10 PM EST. Sign up here or through Open Raid at http://openraid.us/r/24308 You should know the fights and achievement strategies, and out-gear the content. Priority given to those with HM kills that are trying to finish their metas. Invites going out 15 min before raid time and we'll use Open Raid vent, unless someone supplies a different one.Catophena0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Loremaster: Account wide? Is Loremaster going Account wide? That is to say, if I complete a zone achievement on one toon, that will count for all my toons?Felade1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 (H) Herald of the Titans I am looking to start a Herald of the Titans group Even though this is now a Feat of Strength, it is still obtainable in patch 4.2 so long as all raid members are level 80 (proof: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Aelobin/advanced ). Here's some information: The key is no longer required to open the door to his room As of 4.0.3 the 1 hour time limit has been removed, so you can fight him for as long as you like Armor items must be ilvl 226 or less, and weapon items (mainhand/offhand/ranged) must be ilvl 232 or less It doesn't matter where your gear is from (the 219s from ICC 5mans or ToC5hc are fine) Epic gems are allowed Reforging is allowed Heirlooms are allowed (although you shouldn't really be using them) The cataclysm leg enchants, profession enchants and Savage Armor Kits are all allowed You can use Cataclysm consumables (flasks/potions/food) Looking for: 1 Tank (would like a DK) 2 Healers (pref a pally and priest - but will talk) 5 Dps (would like a Spriest with glyph of Dispersion) Must know the fight, Must be 80 and be properly geared. I am gonna be working on gear for the next few weeks if anyone is interested post here or send me an in-game mail.Atraira11 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 [A]LFM The Alterac Blitz Invitation will be out at 1:45 PM EST Time - Sat 30 June 2012 5 Tanks : 1 tank on each Warmaster ( 4 ) + 1 tank on Drek. Please put a note/comment which boss you would like to tank. 2 CC's for Wolves. 6~8 Healers. 27 Dps : Please have PVE gears. Tactic : We will rush to Drek's base. Please do not get into any Tower and I-G-N-O-R-E the hordes. I will assign 2 players to cap Frostwolf and Relief Hut Graveyard. Sign up here > > > http://openraid.us/r/22720Royaume5 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 FoS for legendary Legendary's don't seem as important and well...legendary as they once did I would like to see Blizz add titles to the FoS for example, i have Sulfrus so i would have the title Veliann, Hand of sulfron or Veliann, Blessed of the windsekeer I think it would add a little bit more legend to the word legendaryVeliann6 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 [A] 408r drood lf heroic rag+10 man dedicated Looking for 10 man dedicated group to go on weekly basis to kill heroic Rag. I am very flexible with time and can do evening/nights/mornings during weekdays and evenings/nights/days during weekends. I am looking for a group that's learning together heroic rag encounter. I've watched good videos and know what to expect. About me : Primary spec : Restoration (ilvl 408), Secondary spec (boomchicken 400 ilvl with 2 resto pieces) and 396 bear. All gear has best enchants/gems. - Dedicated and mature - Always run back, buffing and ready for another attempt - Have vent/mic and can speak when spoken to - Have a positive / get it done attitude - If I find dedicated 10 man group can provide flasks for entire 10 man raid on weekly basis. Send in-game mail if you are a raid leader who can use a resto drood with good heals or my os is BOOMKIN and I also have 396 bear set but have never tanked Rag. My regular experience is 5/7 heroic 25 man pre DS release and 6/7 heroic post DS release. Have killed Rag multiple times on both 10/25 man. ----------------------------------------------------------------- *** Also looking for heroic BOT (council and Chog) I also know and have killed Sinestra and can help with her but I am NOT a wrack dispeller. *** Also looking to do achieves in BOT/BWD (regular mode) Have done most of them just missing a few Elvinna on Stormrage US PVE Thanks for considerationElvinna1 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 Armidillo Pup hey guys, anyone want to grp up to get the pup? I'm already exhalted in my guild but I really don't have the time to spend HOURS a day killing critters I usually play when I get home from work, which is around 7 EST and play till around 10 or 11 ESTLillithrose0 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 Am i missing something ??! While i hate the way they are handling account-wide achieves, lots of 85s/every prof, and 10k dailies (rofl) The max achieve for Leveling is 5 different classes @ level 90 The max prof achieve is everyone @ 600. 1. Alch 2. BS 3. Ench 4. Engineering 5. Scribe 6. JC 7. LW 8. Tailor 9. Herb 10. Mining 11. Skinning each Char can only have 2 professions, so we have to level yet another char #6 to 85+ just to complete the profession achievement ? Anyone else think they went a bit overboard on the daily quest achieve ? Sure the limit is getting removed, i still think 10k is excessive.\ edit : OR does the profession get ticked off when you hit 600 ? aka leveling skinning then you can drop it for sometihng that actually benefits your character..Pokeyq1 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 Selling Heroic DW/RAG mounts gear possible. Did it for whitney is currently selling the mounts off of heroic deathwing and heroic ragnaros. We are also selling gear off of 8/8 heroic dragon soul that our raiders no longer need. Raid times are Tues for dragon soul 9pm EST and wed for firelands at 9pm EST. You will be brought in for rag or DW depending on what you buy. If you buy additional loot off of other bosses you will be brought in for those as well. Prices are negotiable however if you pay the price we ask you will be guaranteed the spot the next week. Lifebinders Handmaiden- 300k. This includes the mount/title and any loot off of DW that raiders do not need. Savior of azeroth title+ loot-100k. This includes a full 8/8 heroic DS clear and any loot that raiders no longer require. (which is almost everything however you may end up with 1-2 pieces or 9-10 depending on RNG.) If no loot you need drops you will only be charged the 60k for the title and 8/8 clear. Savior of azeroth title-50k. This includes no loot title only. Gear can also be sold on an individual basis get in contact me for prices on certain pieces if interested. Non set armor pieces- 10k Necks/rings/wands-15k Tier tokens-20k Trinkets/weapons-30k Pureblood firehawk- 100k. This includes the mount from Ragnaros + any loot you want off of him and full 7/7 clear with all loot. Firelord title- 30k. This includes the title and any loot you want of rag. Legendary staff- Price is 40k per week for souls. Glory of the firelands raider meta- This will be done one or 2 times only. Price is 125k. Contact me in game for dates if interested. Glory of the cataclysm raider- 175k. This takes 2 weeks to complete contact me in game for times. Sinestra/Heroic nef/Alakir titles. 30k per. Contact me in game for times of runs. If you are interested in purchasing anything else please let me know. Vials are accepted as currency at 30k per also accepting TCG mounts+gold as payment. Contact me via realid at jaysilentbob8817@yahoo.com if you are interested or on skype doesntafraid1Batur19 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 <Lag Shack> Herald of the Titans. <Lag Shack> is putting together a group for herald of the titans. If you don't know about us we've been raiding as a group for about 3 years now and have always been at or near the top for server progression. Any ways, the biggest obstacle for this achievement is to be level 80, and that there's a specific item level cap. For people who are interested you should realize now, assuming you want to do this, that it will take some effort / time. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What we need to complete our group is the following: Full(for now)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Most of us are already level 80, so if you're wanting to level an alt from scratch you better hurry your !@# up. If you're interested mail me in-game or throw up a message in this thread. Cheers. P.S. If you want more information on how herald of the titans achievement works you can follow this link to our website: ... P.P.S. As I realize I'm re-posting this to people who might not be from our realm we are located on Mal'Ganis and ulduar can be done cross-realm. So, if you're interested in doing this but on a another server, worry not. My realid is bmwsrih88@hotmail.comWiseguyy7 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 Spectral Tiger Cost? How much does the non-swift spectral tiger usually sell for? (gold)Azzinóth1 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 Finally broke 15k achieve points! After completing the [Mine] achievement in Isle of Conquest, I finally got over 15,000 points! Here's a screen shot! http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o593/Linkzx888/15kpointsearned.pngLinkzx24 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 WTB Ragnaros Mount I'm interested in finding a Heroic Ragnoros kill in order to obtain the Firehawk mount as it's drop chance will be nerfed in the next expansion. :( I'm willing to pay up to 100k and possibly onwards! Cross realm is not an issue either! Contact me by real ID: Skeletonboy360@yahoo.comGanderek2 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 27, 2012 WTB Shadowmourne Hey there, I was interested in purchasing Shadowmourne for this character. I am willing to offer either: A/ 100k gold B/ Everything in the Sealed Chest except the Tabard of the Lightbringer. (Negotiable, but would prefer not to as I've wanted a Tabard for my main for a long long time) I am willing to server transfer but I would prefer not to as I already have 8 Shadowfrost Shards in my inventory, spoke with a GM regarding what would happen if I server transferred and they said they would be deleted :(. I understand people would be sceptical regarding me giving them the contents of the Sealed Chest and I promise I will not scam you (I understand if you aren't interested) I am available on Friday nights PST/EST (Oceanic player) cannot make weekdays due to a full time job. Thanks for your time =]Hórizons7 Jun 27, 2012
Jun 27, 2012 Allied city guards broken I just did flame keeper on my 70 mage, I was able todo this for two reason, one is I did the frost lord years ago when it was set to level 70. The second reason is becuase this toon is horde. The reason the toon had to be horde becuase allied guards do not react to horde players. As a level 70 I easly flew in and got all the city torchs. After seing how easy it was I though maybe blizz nerfed guards for this event and tried with my level 70 night lef priest. I Was shot out the air again and again. I was only abel to get one torch with my 70 preist the UC one and I was close to getting the TB one, but guards whould spawn each time a npc saw me. The NPC called for help. Shadow meld had no effect on the guards either. Has anyone else notice how OP horde guards are or is it now nerf allied guards are? I would just like to see some balance in horde/allied. Blizzard make is almost not even worth playing allied. edit do to typosInficio4 Jun 27, 2012
Jun 27, 2012 WTS Level 25 Guild today only! 200k/TCG Mount As title states, guild is on Mal'Ganis US. Selling for 200k today only, may also take TCG mounts. Real ID: theopportunitylifestyle@hotmail.com or alternatively Perezz/Azarien in-game.Azarien0 Jun 27, 2012
Jun 27, 2012 WTS Lvl 25 Guild - Proudmoore Alliance. Hi. WTS <Ten Bank Tabs> lvl 25 guild on Proudmoore Alliance, currently owned by this posting character. Choice of 225,000 gold as is. OR 250,000 gold including a guild name change service paid for by me before handing the guild over to you, but after receiving the gold first. 1. I will invite your purchasing character into guild so you can check. 2. Details of our mutually agreed terms will be posted by me in party chat before I accept your gold, for GM's logs. 3. On receipt of your gold, the guild leadership will be given to your character. Contact Maxdps on proudmoore to do the trade. Cheers, /MaxProgenesis4 Jun 27, 2012
Jun 27, 2012 Battle for Gilneas Assassin When are they going to change this achievement? I rarely even get 30 hks total, even on wins because if 1 team holds 2 bases the game takes around 10 minutes. Its a very short bg. Also, the bg is very badly designed in that it is very easy to hold 2 bases and therefore many people end up idling at the single base they have, making it very hard to accumulate hks past the initial few. I feel so hopeless to get this achievement.Shreker0 Jun 27, 2012
Jun 27, 2012 Will people still cry and whine and leave... if some joker turns off the ICC buff when trying to do an Invincible mount run at 90?Macpaladin6 Jun 27, 2012
Jun 27, 2012 Heroic ICC 25man (Horde) Want your title "Light of Dawn" ? Or just to get most of the achieves to finish the 25man drake mount? Have no fear, Ishy is here! (lol) I currently run 25man ICC on heroic mode, this coming run will be my 3rd week of doing this. So, join me and kill the Lich King. Please sign up on Openraid, it will make it easier to add you and bring you along. http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/19148 Thanks, see ya in Icecrown!Ishamaell12 Jun 27, 2012
Jun 26, 2012 [H] [Do a Barrel Roll] with Me! Hey guys! I am putting together a 10 man Firelands group to (finally) finish my Firelands meta achievement. We'll be trying to avoid Brushfires and Lava Spews and if either part is failed we will be wiping until we get it right. The OpenRaid link is here: http://openraid.us/r/23479 and I will be looking there for people first before checking here. Thanks for reading. :) EDIT: Due to lack of popularity and with some demand for it, we will also be trying to get Incendiary Clouds as well.Tharama6 Jun 26, 2012
Jun 26, 2012 (Horde) H ICC 25 Tonight @ 5:30 PST Hey guys, I wanna start running cross server old content runs (ICC, Naxx, BT,) things of that nature, I wanna do one tonight at 6:00 PST! so get at me on realID at venturadave@msn.com!!Killmelater3 Jun 26, 2012
Jun 26, 2012 Account-wide mounts update In case you missed it a couple hours ago: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5633973536?page=15#300 ...Nyssa3 Jun 26, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 Looking to Farm multiple things plz read Looking to farm a few things weekly and looking for people cross realm to do them with. Firelands runs (need cinders) Ulduar 10 runs for chance at mimirons head Icc for invincibles reigns Glory of the cataclysm raider real id- rp3pt@hotmail.com have horde mage/ alliance healing druid/ and horde rogue.Bewm3 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 Achievments and How They Will Transfer? I have a question regarding the mounts that hopefully somebody will be able to answer... I understand that achievments will be account wide... but does that mean that everyone of my toons will have mounts that are earned by achievments? Just a thing i was wondering. thxCitori1 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 I Can't Hear You Over The Sound of How .... http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/23597 Going to try and do this weekly. Almost had it the last time I did it with my guildies but we've missed trying it weekly since summer hit. If we can get good enough people from openraid, I'd like to keep a SET group.Síeara1 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 Selling Weekly Alysrazor mount service 15k Selling Weekly Alysrazor mount service (15k a week) Service includes: Clear the trash up to Alysrazor and Alysrazor Loots from Alysrazor Do a Barrel Roll achievement (require 2 weeks service) *If you have our service less than 4 weeks, there is additional 30k service fee if mount drops.Coolsky2 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 Is the Argent Gruntling still obtainable? I've taken a sudden interest in Achievements, pets, mounts, etc and I am wondering if this pet and the argent achievements are still obtainable.Devilspider3 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 FL Achievement Looking for a Firelands achievement run, HM run, or even normal run. My last achievement needed for my mount is [Do a Barrel Roll!] ; only thing left in it is to not get hit by a cloud. Very easy, but no Fireland runs go on on Ner'zhul. I'm a geared resto/ele. I also have Firelord to prove I know FL well.Crulk2 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 Weekly Cross-Realm 25 Ulduar! http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/23163 I will be hosting a 25 Ulduar every week on Mondays at 10:00PM Central Standard Time! We will be doing Meta Achievements / Random Achievements / Speed Clears! Whatever the group feels like doing that week. Rules: -Be Polite! -Dont F*** Around! -Don't cry about loot! -Be on time and ready to go! -No Drama! -Have Patience Reserves: All T8 Hunter Recolored Gear (NOT the tokens) Once I have it all it will be free roll! Also the Fragments for Val'anyr until the mace is complete, then we will find a new person! ---THE MOUNT---- Mimiron's Head is reserved, with the highest roller receiving 150,000 gold from Mucky! He will transfer the gold via guild transfer or in Rare TCG Mounts! **After Mucky receives the mount the next one will be Free Roll. For those willing to show up every week for a shot at the mount we give you this insentive: - Plus (+)5 Roll bonus for every week you show up and complete the entire run. - Everyone starts off at the usual /roll 100, but every week you show up you will gain a +5 to that 100. - For example: Week 3 rolls around and Mimiron's Head drops. I have shown up every week so I get to roll out of 115. You have only shown up to this run, you get to roll out of 100. So if I am the only person to roll out of 115 I win. But if there are others who have to roll out of 115, it is fair game between us. - A tally will be kept by myself AND the co-leader of the run and updated weekly. -In order to be eligible for the stacking roll bonus you must show up on time at the start of the run. People who show up mid-raid or only for Yogg will NOT get the roll bonus. *****Idea credited to Zie of Stormreaver!! RealID ME: stompsville2990@gmail.comStomps2 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 Ardent Defender Title. Just wondering if this still exists. Also if anyone else has a near complete set of 245 TOC gear. I'd like to try and see because I know people at 85 got Grand Crusader. Which means the attempts are still in place but locked at 50. It would be a pretty cool title to get. Post here if you're interested.Gloryheals7 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 CHEAP & PROFESSIONAL T11/T12/T13 SALE RUNS Hello folks it's that time again! The end of content. The relaxing time that gives us many a free day. And with that being said we would like to help those players who may not have had a chance to experience the hardest fights this game has had to offer.Be you unable to find that special guild or have to much on your hands in real life to commit, we are here for you! We will be selling full 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul, Firelands, and Tier-11 Content clear's in the coming weeks and want to start booking spots now! ALL RUNS ARE CONDUCTED IN A 25-MAN RAID SETTING. The entire process will be simple and pain free, you as the buyer will be treated with utmost respect and if you so choose anonymity. The whole process beings with a deposit, a small amount of gold up front to ensure your spot. The night of the raid the remaining gold is due and as soon as it is paid you will be invited into raid where you can by your choice join us on Mumble. Then the fun begins! You can choose to participate in the kills or just relax and enjoy the ride. So how much are these runs? Well we will be offering multiple levels of service for those who may not want to drop a lot of gold but still want to experience Dragon Soul. Returning Customer? We offer all returning customers a 15% off discount on all sale runs. ★★Dragon Soul★★ ★ Legendary Daggers: ★ ►Golad, Twilight of Aspects & Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages = 70k per week until completion. ★ Door #1 ★ ►Full Dragon Soul Clear 8/8H ( Savior Title ) + Life-Binder's Handmaiden + Loot - 500k This is the best of the best. This includes everything you could possibly want from Dragon Soul. You get a full 8/8 Heroic Clear, as well as any loot you choose. And one of the most coveted mounts in the game, the Life-Binder's Handmaiden. ★ Door #2 ★ ►Full Dragon Soul Clear 8/8H ( Savior Title ) + Life-Binder's Handmaiden- 350k This package includes a full 8/8 Heroic Clear plus a beautiful and forever stylish Lifebinder's Handmaiden. This package does not include loot but it can be purchased for 50k per piece (100k for Spine/Madness items) ★ Door #3 ★ ►Heroic Madness + Savior of Azeroth title + Life-Binder's Handmaiden -- 250k This package, although not entirely a package, entails purchasing only the last encounter of Dragon Soul. Prospective buyers will obtain the Mount and Title for this discounted price. ★ Door #4 ★ ►Full Dragon Soul Clear 8/8H ( Savior Title ) - 150k This package includes a full 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul Clear. The Savior of Azeroth Title and a chance to purchase loot if so desired for 50k Per Piece (75k per piece from Spine/Madness). Now how could it get any better then this? Well we will also be selling Heroic Fireland's runs! Yes folks do you want to vanquish the great Firelord himself and steal his pretty title and mount. Well we can help you with that as well! ★★ Firelands ★★ ►Full Firelands Clear 7/7H ( Firelord Title ) + Smoldering Egg of Millagazor = 150k (Note- the 7/7H clear is included with the mount regardless, unless you have a 6/7 H lockout that you wish to utilize for the purposes of the sale) ►Full Firelands clear 7/7H ( Firelord Title ) = 75k ►Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest - 40k per week of Burning Embers/Cinders/Siphons until completion, or sale is terminated. ★★ Tier 11 ★★ ►Glory of the Cataclysm Raider - 250k (All Bosses; 2 week run - Normal then Heroic) -- Reins of the Drake of the East Wind ►Sinestra/Dragonslayer Run includes any needed loot. - 50k ►Tier 11 Heroic (13/13 25H Clear + Loot) - 150k ►Tier 11 Achievements (All Achievements - Excludes Sinestra) - 100k Oh, and it should be mentioned we do accept alternate ways of payment (i.e. TCG item-combinations, etc.). Their value, is, however, determined by us. If you want it we can potentially get it for you! Nothing is out of reach so do not hesitate to inquire about additional sales. And there you have it folks! If you have any questions, comments, concerns or just want a little more information never hesitate to contact any of our officers: •Vistagill •Onoididnt •Nartana •Magigiggle (Real ID: magigiggle@gmail.com) •Lemongrab (Real ID: robocitrus@yahoo.ca) Feel free to add myself or Lemon on real ID, kindly place in the comment "Sale runs" or something of that nature so that we know you're interested in a sale run. Thanks!Magigiggle30 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 [A]Firelord+Pureblood Fire Hawk+T11&T12 Meta Do you like shinies? Do you like titles? Do you like mounts? Do you have cash burning a hole in your pocket? Then we have an offer for you! Meridian of Ghostlands <A> is currently selling the Firelord title coupled with Red Firebird dropped from Heroic Ragnaros as well as Tier 11 and Tier 12 Meta achievements. Meridian is a long established guild since BC and have been achieving server firsts since inception. We are currently ranked 253 in the world, US Rank of 37. What we are offering is an unique opportunity for players to capitalise on that will give them all heroic bosses in Firelands, enabling the Firelords title, and shall be in receipt of the Firebird Mount from Ragnaros. There is also the opportunity for titles such as “Of the Four Winds”, “Blackwing's Bane” and “Dragonslayer”. So you may be asking yourself, how do I get involved and what would this experience cost? T11 Content Heroic Run (Excluding Sinestra) - 150K Non Heroic Meta Achieves - 125K Heroic Run + Non Heroic Achieves - 250K Sinestra - 75K Meta Achieves + Sinestra - 300K T12 Content Heroic Run (Excluding Ragnaros) - 60K Heroic Ragnaros + Mount - 120K Heroic Run including Ragnaros + Mount - 160K Non Heroic Meta Achievements - 120K Heroic Run + Non Heroic Achieves + Heroic Ragnaros + Mount - 250K T11 Meta + T12 Meta + H Ragnaros + Mount - 480K T11 Meta + Sinestra + T12 Meta + H Ragnaros + Mount - 550K You'll be running alongside world class players with an experienced team who will assist with any queries you have during encounters and tips and tricks in general. Each player has at least 2 years of WoW raiding experience under their belts so a vast wealth of knowledge is at your disposal. You will also receive all loot that you may be able to use (heroic tier tokens, heroic items, etc) with Boe's, patterns all as a straight roll at the end of the run (cross realm runs wanting specific patterns or Boes should let us know before a run commences). At this stage we are keeping Legendary staff components within guild as well as the lightning capacitor from Heroic Ragnaros, but should you require them please discuss this before raid with the raid leader. What we expect from you: Respect the instance and not dismiss or underestimate the challenge of the encounters just because you “out gear” the content by a tier or two. Come prepared with an understanding of what the hard mode encounters involve if you wish to participate. Ventrilo with a working headset and microphone. What you can expect from us: An experienced raid team ready at your disposal to attain the achievements or boss kills in a swift and efficient manner. Fish feasts, and a cauldron for a flask on the day. An enjoyable and memorable experience. We are currently scheduling runs on Friday, Sunday and Monday nights starting at 7pm US CST. If you wish a different time or day we can accommodate within reason. So this sounds good, but how do you become involved? As we are operating under Ghostlands you can contact us at: http://meridian-ghostlands.guildomatic.com/forums/ Real ID: pbsellars_1982@yahoo.com.au email: pbsellars_1982@yahoo.com.au Or sending a private message to Palinq or Lasinira under the forums or ingame mail on Ghostlands. In any capacity that a message is left please leave your toon name along with server and what exactly you are after so I may get back to you in a speedy fashion. For cross realm participants please note there is a gold cap on characters of 50K for level 80+. There is currently no restriction on guild gold transfers, and as such request that you transfer a guild of level 2+. In order to to do this you must have a character that is GM (level 10+), been GM for at least 7 days and have an authenticator on the account. We are also open to TCG mounts and loots but final pricing is at our discretion. If there are multiple characters interested from the same realm we are able to delay payment but again it's at our discretion. For all buyers payment must be received in full at least seven (7) days in advance. This is to protect us from no shows. We look forward to hearing from you soon! - Lasinira, Meridian of Ghostlands<A>Lasinira72 Jun 25, 2012