Achievements

May 11, 2012 Summer Bass Fishing in Blasted Lands and I'm still getting the Winter Squid any one catch some Raw Summer Bass?Moelock6 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Tol Barad Veteran vs Wintergrasp Veteran It makes no sense to me... so i was wondering; Why does the requirement for Tol Barad Veteran only require 25 wins? But the Wintergrasp Veteran Achievement requires a whopping 100! I think this is pretty ridiculous for players such as myself who didn't PvP in Wrath, and especially for new players who only started playing in Cataclysm. Wintergrasp is an absolute nightmare these days since no one does it. Takes such a LOONGGG time to win with the reduced number of players considering the; - UN-reduced health pools of towers / walls, - and UN-increased health pools of siege vehicles. - UN-increased damage output of siege vehicles / tower cannons (anyone tried vehicle gnomeslaughter this days? or the one to kill players on mounts!? forget it! ) How can i be expected to destroy a tower / wall when an alliance player will 2 shot my siege? I can accept the challenge of a hard achievement. But, sometimes its just too much... You reduced TB to 25 wins. Please Blizzard, reduce Wintergrasp Veteran to 25 as well.Styyle7 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Selling battered hilt Had a hilt drop today, willing to sell it for gold or trade for TCG items. all serious offers please contact me via real id xef42@yahoo.comLitebulb8 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Childrens Week Children’s Week needs to be an event that runs three times a year. Its ridiculous to have to wait three years to complete one achievement. “Veteran Nanny”. I think it would be more reasonable to have childrens week happen three times a year. Perhaps in relation to certain holidays where orphans would be fitting Like Christmas, Halloween and Summer Festival? It be fun don’t you think? Quests involving taking children trick or treating. Or taking a child to see Santa. Things like that.Akazsha14 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 WTS some Patterns/Recipes/Formulas https://theunderminejournal.com/seller.php?realm=H-Arthas&seller=Jasnir send me an in-game mail if you are interested in any of the items.Jasnir0 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Battlemaster V 2.0? So with the edition of two new battlegrounds that gives us 5 battleground meta achievements not required for the original battlemaster achievement. Anyone think it would be nice/cool to see another reward for completing them all as well?Professorq7 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Kingslayer level requirement? I run a weekly ICC with some friends, and I was wondering if there is a level restriction on getting the Kingslayer title? Like, summoning in a low-level character at LK, (he'd obviously die in phase 2), and just have him sit there dead until the boss dies? Is this possible? Is there a level restriction, and if so, what's the lowest level (80?)? Thanks for your help!Tyrion5 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 [A] WTB Glory of the Firelands Raider ! Hii, Looking to purchase a T12 meta achievement this week, for the corrupted firehawk mount. I have no experience with T12, and have never been inside firelands before. I'm not willing to transfer but i have a lot of gold i can offer. How much would something like this cost me? Are there any guilds willing to do this and let me pay your level 1 alt on my server? I'm not able to transfer myself so i can't bring a guild with gold to you... I could pay a little extra perhaps since you would need to transfer the gold back to your home server or however that works. Possible to get all this completed in one lockout? I'm also interested in some Dragon soul things, but last i checked you can't raid DS cross server, right? Thanks!!!Lucy1 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 WTS RARE PROFESSION FORMULAS! sup fellaz i got: formula: enchant chest - greater stats formula: enchant bracer - restore mana prime formula: enchant shield - resistance x2 formula: enchant cloak - major resistance formula: enchant gloves - riding skill formula: enchant shield - frost resistance schematic: life-like mechanical toad schematic: purple smoke flare recipe: haste potion manual: strong anti-venom recipe: elixir of dream vision schematic: sniper scope im on frostmourne horde and alliance, pst me ingame/not going to xfer.Awsham4 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 MoP-Justicar and Battlemaster Achievements? Will we be able to do those cumulatively, like with the 250k HK achievements and such?Clairre4 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Hero of the Horde/Alliance fixed! Yay! Latest beta build: Hero of the Horde New: End a PvP season in the top 0.5% of the rated battleground ladder. (10 points in database, normal achievement) (And the season-specific ones have been moved to Feats, although the database still has them at 10 points) WOOT :)Ataxus2 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Think im bugged....Or unlucky... Solved.Volwrynn0 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 H-Icc, H-Ulduar Just putting feelers out there to see if anyone would be interested. But would anyone be interested in working on the Meta's for hard mode Icc and Ulduar in order to get the mounts?Silentdoom1 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Herald of the Titans [H] I will be running a herald of the titans 10 man run on Thursday the 10th of May 7PM Australian Eastern Standard Time. I am still looking for most classes at the time of posting. We will be running 2 tanks, 3 heals and 5 dps setup. I would like to have a shadowpriest, a hunter and a mage for the fight but if we cannot get them we will work without it. I am not requiring full BIS geared players but I am looking for players with at least ilevel 200 pieces, you need to be fully gemmed and enchanted, flasks and food will not be provided. There will be a 3 mistake rule for things like Big Bang and Cosmic Smash, if you die to the these things 3 times without a good reason (eg the portals closed) you will be replaced. To get this achievement you need to have no pieces with a higher ilevel than 226 for armour and 232 for relics and weapons. You can be fully geared for this by doing heroics and buying items with JP. Tanks- 1. Jajabinx / Frostmourne (Protection Warrior) 2. Mitigate / Suramar (Protection Paladin) Healers- 3. Gubon / Blackrock (Restoration Druid) 4. Zinatra / Korgath (Discipline Priest) 5. Enquire / Frostmourne (Holy Paladin) Dps- 6. Osrsly / Winterhoof (Elemental Shaman) 7. Thirteen / Dath'Remar (Rogue) 8. Møønchilð / Blackrock (Balance Druid) 9. Kriparrian / Magtheridon (Hunter) 10. Xenophics / Thrall (Shadow Priest) Add me on real id or post here if interested, include in real id message or post your name class spec and server, along with equipped ilevel in your herald gear. Thanks GubGubon9 May 11, 2012
May 10, 2012 TPLD and Rare Spawn farming in Mists I'm thinking with this Cross-Realm zone thing that getting some of this stuff is going to become a lot tougher. I'm considering leveling a DK on a dead realm to knock out the rare spawn/tlpd before Mists, and it'll be account-wide. Anyone getting the same idea or have thoughts on this?Digerati1 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 WTB TCG Loot Want to Sell: X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME X-51 Nether-Rocket Want to Buy: Magic Rooster Egg Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger and other various TCG companions. Characters you can contact me on: Ebaytoon and/or Smarten (both on US Boulderfist - Horde) I may transfer to your server of choice if the price is right to cover the transfer back and forth. I am on US Boulderfist - Horde. I am also interested in other loot cards (primarily mounts). Please contact me in-game for the fastest response. If I am not there please send me in-game mail of your RealID and what you are interrested in.Smarten0 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 So, I got it. Hello! My name is Wilield, and a year ago, I decided to get the Reins of the Violet Proto-Drake . And, now, here I am, flying proudly at 310% speed on top of violet drake. Reflecting on the year,I must say, I loved every moment of it. The closest to not getting it must have been Noblegarden, when at last i found a female orc on the last day of the holiday. And to all of you saying that school of Hard Knocks cannot be completed, I got it. WSG one I got on my second try, AV one I also got on my second try, AB one on my third, and EotS on my third. Yes, I am a plate wearer, but I am in all PvE gear and I have only 787 HK's. So, I got it. And now I am happy. :)Wilield2 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 US - EU TCG swap Swapping Swift Spectral Tiger on Blackrock horde US ( US servers ) for a blue spectral tiger on any eu realm, willing to accept gold / other tcg items ( only on eu. )Paintballerz2 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 WTB ICC25 Shadowfrost Shards I'm looking for a guild that is willing to farm ICC25 weekly for my 50 shards. Can arrange a payment in gold or loot from chest or both depending. Heroic Modes preferred for faster progress. I'm willing to xfer (My dk) over to your server, join your guild, and help out, so long as we get this done. Any interested parties please hit me up.Badbeat1 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 New Generic Hero of the ___ on MoP beta build In beta build 15677, there are 2 new achievements: Hero of the Alliance End a PvP season in the top 0.5% of the rated battleground ladder. Hero of the Horde End a PvP season in the top 0.5% of the rated battleground ladder. This change not only makes sense, but was a long time coming. Now if this change goes live in MoP without retroactively granting it to characters who've obtained the Hero title in Cataclysm, it'll be a little like the Gladiator achievement is now: a middle finger to players who fulfill the criteria of the achievement, but had played previous to its introduction in its current form.Jugeum2 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 [H] LF H Rag group 406ilvl w/ legendaries as the title says, i'm looking for a Heroic Rag group with people that have done it many times. don't really care about the mount, mostly going for neck/tier helm. i will pass on mount if it means a solid group.Doubledips6 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 Insane in Membrane achievement Hey! New player here! So i decide to try the Insane in membrane achievement starting with Bloodsail Buccaneers. I stil neutral with all steamwheedles goblin and hated with bloodsail. I read comment/guide that i should kill all booty bay bruiser in order to increase reputation with bloodsail. The problem is it only give 27 rep to bloodsail and currently i'm at 35527/36000. I dont want to kill 1.4k bruiser! That gonna take freaking looonnggg time. ANy other option that i can use to increase reputation will bloodsail? The guide I use currently outdated. Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor EnglishPlusminus2 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 WTS Level 25 guild Title pretty much says all, the guild is on Kil'jaeden. A friend is trying to sell it. If you're interested throw up a post and I'll send you his way.Sibenice4 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 LF 2 DPS Vash only add me bigbojangles@hotmail.comStarzie0 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 WTB TCG Loot Cards Want to Sell: X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME X-51 Nether-Rocket Want to Buy: Magic Rooster Egg Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger and other various TCG companions. Characters you can contact me on: Ebaytoon and/or Smarten (both on US Boulderfist - Horde) I may transfer to your server of choice if the price is right to cover the transfer back and forth. I am on US Boulderfist - Horde. I am also interested in other loot cards (primarily mounts). Please contact me in-game for the fastest response. If I am not there please send me in-game mail of your RealID and what you are interrested in.Smarten0 May 10, 2012
May 9, 2012 WTB heroic BOT/Sinestra run PST asap with priceJezzica0 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 [H] Selling achievements, titles & mounts Sympathy of Turalyon (horde side) is looking to sell achievements, titles and mounts from throughout cataclysm. For more information, contact me in game: nintendobratkat@yahoo.com or log onto Turalyon any night around 8pm and me or one of my officers should be online (Seltzers, Tyzahmi, Khea, etc) and able to answer any questions. Our website is apathy.rancidracing.com (used to be alliance, just click anything on the right to see the forums). It has any and all information pertaining to stuff people want to buy!Síeara1 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 LF1M (shaman) Herald of the Titans (alliance) We need only one more person to start attempts for our Herald of the Titans run, and we need a Shaman (yes, for Heroism and totems to cover some buffs). Any spec is fine as long as you are a good player. For anyone who doesn't know what a Herald of the Titans run is, it is an Algalon 10 kill with a group of all level 80s with no armor/relic/sigil above 226 ilevel and no weapons above 232 ilevel. We already have 2 tanks, 4 dps, 2 healers and me (healer or dps depending on the Shaman we get). This is a mostly guild run, but we're open to a cross realm player to fill the last spot. Please contact me in this thread or in game on US-Eredar if you are interested. If you are not fully geared, but are willing to put in some effort, I can help you fill out the gear slots you need.Lemmesmangit5 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 death from above. molten front. so me and a friend beeen trying for this quest/achivement for passed 3 weeks. each day we do same 6 quests. healing the 8 ppl. planting the 5 weeds. killing 8 mobs and the kill the special mob (druid dogs or worms) picking the 5 flowers and killing the 8 mobs in the furnace but the quest for the bombing has yet to spawn are we doing something wrong?Loneknight7 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 Tier 11-13 Mounts+Achievements for Sale! <Smitus and Friends> is now offering sale runs Below I will list some prices, these can be somewhat negotiated, but not by much, our price is extremely cheap as it is. FIRELANDS -Heroic Ragnaros (Firelord & Smoldering Egg of Millagazor) 80k gold Heroic Madness+Mount 250k! *This includes the Savior of Azeroth title as well as the http://www.wowhead.com/item=77069/life-binders-handmaiden (To be .1% drop in MoP) 250K *We are selling this for 250k gold. While buying this, you will get the Savior of Azeroth title. *You can buy specific loot if it drops for a price to be discussed. 8/8 HM With Loot! 250k -Full 8/8 HM DS with loot+Savior of Azeroth title *250k *This includes all loot within an 8/8 HM clear (Restriction include Random Drop trinket/ring) 8/8 HM No Loot! 175k -Full 8/8 HM DS WITHOUT loot +Savior of Azeroth title *175k *This does not include ANY loot (If you only need 1-2 piece we maybe able to work a price for those items) Tier 11-13 Achievement Meta's! -The prices on Achievements will be based on the achievements you need. -These run will take 2 weeks (Due to heroic+achievement on some fights is not doable) Contact me in-game on US-Turalyon through the in-game mail system ~EggomeletsEggomelets2 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 @ Wham Mind HK farming in AV instead of isle so i can get 7 wins without having to faction change? /facepalmProfessorq20 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 Shared Achievements: What are your concerns? Having ignored achievements in most other games, I find them compelling in WoW. They've made me explore content that I would've missed, and they give me the sense of accomplishment when the power grind is over. I'm excited about account-wide achievements. In the old system, if I ever grew tired of my main, I would rather quit than switch to a lowly alt. The feeling of a "loss of progress" meant that I'd rather start fresh with another game. Now, playing alts won't seem like "wasted" time. My concern is that A-W achievements opens up the potential for a new type of achievements: personal achievements that mimic guild-like achievements. Have a level 90 character of each class. Have every profession maxed. Have every race represented... GC indicated in his last post they are considering including achievements like this, though they are "not sure." I feel these type of achievements are far more relevant and satisfying as a TEAM endeavor, through a guild, than a long personal endeavor. It would cheapen the personal achievements that are (largely) available to any single class/spec.Aarre3 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 RS 10 need 3 dps LFM RS 10 Need 3 dps bigbojangles@hotmail.comStarstorms1 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 XP off blue drake fishing. Who else has turned off XP on a level 80 character to do random heroics with the hope of getting a blue drake from Oculus? I'm doing this in anticipation of account wide mounts in the next expansion. I have a level 80 mage with XP off, but I'm leveling a DK now, in the hopes that a tank will get faster queues.Glodd7 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 <herald of the titans> run 4/8/12 alliance Tonight at 7pm pst I'll be running one last <herald of the titans> We've had 2 successful runs so far.It got cancelled last night because too many people were MIA because of the holidays. it will be first come first serve more xp the better. were in current need of one tank 2 dps 1 heals. If you're interested please log into my server and send me and in game mail with your class spec and real id so i can get out invites about 15 minutes prior to raid time. I wont be on for a majority of the afternoon. should be home around 5:30~pst if you have any questions just send me and ingame mail and ill add you as soon as possible.Kelsoleet5 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 a v perfection I've done over 1.1k av battles on this character and still need Stormpike Perfection. Any help with getting a group for this is appreciated.Darthdraenei0 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 H(10) Heroic Firelands 3/6 9PM Pacific Time Raids Scheduled: 3/6 @ 9pm Pacific Time Zone, please do not sign up if you can not make this time! Can sign up here and also @ http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1106 Information: I've been running into issues with people that sign up and not showing up! Please do not sign up or post unless you are interested and plan on being there. Also do not sign up if you are saved to a different Firelands run this week since we are doing a full clear, remember this is pacific time zone. A lot of you are my real ID friends already so no need to leave email. Goal: The goal of the run is to get Heroic Firelands on farm, so each of us can enjoy the 100% mount drop. Since this is the goal looking for people that are willing to repeat this for 10 weeks. Please read all rules below, if you agree feel free to post and contact me. Requirements: *ILvl 390 or higher *All gem/enchants in place *Watch Heroic Rag Video *Have vent access *Be able to listen *Be able to raid Sunday and Tuesday night at 9pm pst for at least 3.5 hrs Raid Leader Also looking for someone that is comfortable leading the raid, ie. speaking on vent giving directions. Please have experience with all Heroic fights and let me know if you can fit that mold. (Although Im ok with organizing people I do not like to lead) Legendary Items: At this point the Eternal embers (for 1 more drop) are spoken for, and smoldering essences, Cinders will be spoken for next week moving forward, but people that are trying to start Legendary, eternal embers will be available after one boss. BOE Drops: The first boe item will go to ZurgZurg unless someone will use it, to sell in the AH flasks/food after that we will do a random roll for them. BOP Drops: If no one wants them they will be DE, please see how all FL loot rolls will work below. Since there is no cross-realm trades, we will split them between the different servers that have a DE. Fireland LOOT: Loot in Firelands (gear/mounts) will be on a +10 rolling roll for those that continue to show up each week to make it fair for those that have been consistent in coming. If we have the same group week in week out it will make no difference. Also if you make week 1, miss week 2, make week 3 you will just pick up where your rolling total was you do not start back at zero. To get your rolling bonus must be there for the whole raid. Invites Go Out: Please be on 15 mins before raid time, so invites can go out, will start looking for replacements 7 mins before raid time if you are not on or talked to me previously. Videos Rag http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry394tAy0J8 Current Rosters: Some of you are already my read ID friend if you are interested just send me in-game tell or post here. - Tank - pally - tank/dps Valdour - dps -Eternal Embers on reserve (needs 1 more) +20 - shadow priest Zurgzurg - dps +20 - Frost dk - heals Popeadin-heals - Amis - heals/dps - Jumpinjacks- dps - Oddold- dps Celkin- Dps Alts: Amordan +10/Theories +10/Lukai +10/Degel+10/Kektonic +10/Nvroom+20/Padin+10/Faim +10 Disclaimer: I reserve the right to ask you to leave if its not working out. Were here to farm Heroic Firelands for mounts! Please know all fights, pull decent dps, or you will be asked to leave if you are wiping the raid.Zurgzurg15 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tabard of the Lightbringer on daggerspine horde pst your asking priceGnrbank0 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 [A] Dark Iron, H DS, H Rag Mounts for sale! Gold, TCG items, and certain Shadowmourne items are all acceptable forms of payment. Feel free to send me an in game mail, or ask anyone in Knights of Arcadia to get in touch with me if you are interested in purchasing a mount.Findal3 May 9, 2012
May 8, 2012 Cape of Stranglethorn Quest Achievement. I'm stuck at 48 out of 60, gms have been no help. I'm incredibly frustrated, does anyone here know how to find the last 12 quests? I've used loremaster and been up and down the zone so many times it's crazy.Vivié1 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Title for Vanilla wow players I'm not sure if someone has already mentioned in another thread, but I've had this idea for a while now. I would like to see a feat of strength achievement for players who have started wow in vanilla. A special title for all characters on that account; or maybe a pet, or mount, or something that distinguishes players who started their journey from the beginning. Just a suggestion, hope blizzard takes it in for consideration.Kabän39 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 LFR achievement run idea has anyone ever wanted to go and do raids for achievements, not gear or progression? i know i have but no one seems to care about doing things the hard way, they all want to just get through a raid and be done with it. something that would be cool would be a LFR but for achieves and it gives no gear, just achieves which could be tweaked on point values and/or rewards. :D thanks.Staryaa0 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Once more on "School of Hard Knocks" Okay, I have to add one last (maybe?) topic on School of Hard Knocks. And I'll open by saying that I do have the achievement down. Sure, it took maybe 2-3 hours of time to get. Probably more, I'm not really sure. But those few hours were the worst I've ever had playing World of Warcraft. For me, it wasn't too much about completing the objectives. I found ways to do them, but knew in some cases what it meant for the BG. But it's what they turned the BGs into. Let me describe some of the experiences. - In Eye of the Storm, most of the team was concerned with just capping that flag for the achievement. As most people who PVP know by now, the flag isn't that important overall. Alliance just went around and grabbed three of the four control points and it was a slow, eventual fail, which got even worse when someone decided to just sit with the flag and not cap it. - Warsong Gulch was a tale of extremes. In one case, I had a team almost all in PVE gear... we were stomped on and rolled over for a 3-0 Alliance win. In another case, the opposite happened, 3-0 Horde win, but I still missed the requirement because there was a Priest with no orphan out rushing to return every flag. (There was, however, a Rogue who offered his help to others needing it after he got it.) The one time I got it was probably the worst game. I have no idea what the gear was like on both sides, but both teams pretty much sat in their flag room to try to kill any flag carrier and return the flag. The Horde lost 1-0 after time ran out, because a highly geared Blood Death Knight got the flag and there wasn't nearly enough DPS to down him, since everyone wanted to camp the flag room. It was atrociously dull and boring, and only 2-3 of us were even trying to get the flag to win (even after the Alliance was up 1-0 and we just needed one flag cap to win). We'd go in and find the other team turtling as well, and of course we'd be mauled. - Arathi Basin, this one was the easiest to get, but... Blah. Once again, you have people in bad gear, and they're running to grab another point, rather than defending. - Alterac Valley, you had people finally trying to back-cap. Oh, but this gets better. I was in a group with mostly PVE-geared. The Alliance had a well geared group. They left stealthed players on all the towers: Hunters, Rogues, Feral Druids. If you tried to cap, they would murder you. I actually had to let a teammate get smacked around while I rushed to get my cap for the win. Because the team was scattered trying to grab towers and not graveyards, the Alliance easily got every other graveyard, forcing us to respawn back at the start... where they sat their whole team and just waited for us to respawn and murdered us as we tried to get out past them. The whole nature of the battlegrounds was awful. I have a PVP toon, I enjoy battlegrounds with him. I didn't take him in one all week, because of this. People didn't care about winning. They'd fight each other to get the achievement or prevent others from getting it, and didn't even bother with the actual battle. Too often people would just drop as soon as they got what they wanted. I have to admit, it was tempting, but I figured the BGs couldn't last more than 15 minutes longer and I didn't want anything to prevent me from queueing again ASAP to just get this done with (as the Deserter debuff would have done). I had to take a break from the game for a while after completing it, and my cats learned some choice new swearing (as, I believe, did my neighbors). I had infinitely more fun wiping on Ultraxion Saturday night due to a couple of people not doing what they needed to when they needed to, than I did dealing with the PVP BGs I was doing around that raid. It's not the difficulty of the achievement that bothers people. It's that it takes one aspect of the game and makes it unplayable for a week. You have battlegrounds filled with miserable undergeared players trying to complete personal objectives that run contrary to the objectives of winning the battleground. Battlegrounds devolve into a mess of selfish people who often have no business being there doing what they want to do and then quitting. It is a nightmare. It doesn't matter if it only takes a few hours. Even one hour of nightmare is too much. I've done a lot of crazy things to get achievements. But nothing has been as awful as School of Hard Knocks. Take it out of the meta-achievement, but leave it. Dedicated achievement-hunters who enjoy PVP will find it an interesting challenge. Great! But you won't have a flood of selfish undergeared griefing jerks hitting up the BGs during Children's Week. That alone will fix it. And, since I have it and my drake will count on all my characters once MoP drops, you can be assured this isn't just some spiel to help me out personally, except in my enjoyment of the game.Garondu4 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 ***Account-Wide Mounts now on MoP Beta*** http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2762-Account-wide-Mounts-on-Beta-Pandaren-Voices-Blue-Posts?page=1#comments Time to start farming mounts on all toons, and not just my main. Any thoughts players?Nosborn41 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 391 Blood tank LF T11/T12 meta runs 391 Blood dk looking for a Tier 11 or Tier 12 weekly runs. Willing to tank or dps (frost) and I know how to do the fights and achieves for both runs, just looking for a solid group to get all of them done on this toon :). Feel free to post here or mail me in game with real ID so that we can get things going :)Orelious0 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Selling Ds Mount/8/8h on Mug'thol Hello, <Void> is selling Heroic: Madness of Deathwing Mount or 8/8h run starting this Tuesday (24th). The prices are: -Mount + Weapon(If it drop): 200k -Full 8/8h(Madness weap if drop):175k -Full 8/8h Gear + Mount 350k We begin our raid at 7pm CST (5pm PST / 8pm EST) and are usually at Madness at around 8:30 CST. We will bring you in once Spine of Deathwing is finished, you trade Hikoneky the gold, and begin the encounter shortly after. You may participate in the fight or remain dead for the entire encounter, whichever you prefer. If you want to reserve your spot or have any question get in contact with Hikoneky ( Pakunatoko,Orbbytal,Orbbypal) We hope to hear from you soon. :)Hikoneky7 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Looking to buy complete raid finder run (H) Hello, im looking to quickly gear up one of my alts and have some extra gold and would like to buy a complete raid finder run where I have my choice of all loot. I'm looking for the run either tonite or tomorrow if possible. If anyone is interested please post a way for me to contact you and I will be in touch. Thank you!Convertabul0 May 8, 2012