Achievements

Jul 28, 2012 Herald run tonight Doing a run for herald of the titans in about half an hour or so and possibly need a healer and a dps or 2. Any interest drop your info and real id in a post below thanks.Silvertitan2 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 [A] WTB Pureblood Firehawk 100k I'm looking to buy this mount from heroic ragnaros. You will have to take the gold on darkspear though, I will not be transferring it. Skype pyromaniak100 or reply to this threadPyromaniac0 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 [A]WTB RAG MOUNT Want to buy Ragnaros mount o Alliance side. Please list your price + R.I.D. Please include in your post if you are accepting TCG as payment.Lecithin7 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Gundrak Hatchling pricing Just got a Gundrak Hatchling from a random tanking bag, checked on the AH and it's selling for 20k on Mal'Ganis, wondering what a fair price would be, or would the price it's selling in the AH be a good deal? Probably not the correct place for this, I don't know where to put this though.Jäckßäuer1 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Winning 1000 BGS Ach/Title They should make an Achievement & Title for winning say 1000 BGs, or however many. This would give more people an incentive to keep winning, and give us all something else to work on.Spybot1 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Insane in the Membrane account bound in MoP? So i'm wondering if Insane will be an account bound title come MoP. Working on it right now on my DK with only Everlook+Ravenholdt left, but I plan to go monk come MoP and wouldn't want to have to do it all over again for my new main. Anyone have confirmation from beta or anything that it works this way?Satrina1 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 i want to get aldor to exalted! Please helppp Ive looked up lvling guides to buy a bunch of the kil'jaden marks but i don't know where to get them because I've looked them up in the AH but found nothing lol. So i was wondering if you guys could help with explaining to me what to do thankssss!Rustyy3 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Level 25 guild for sale Level 25 guild. 1380 achievement points 137/203 achievements Have legendary daggers as well as other legendary unlocked seafood feast, as well as cauldron unlocked. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/cenarius/The_Union/ add me on real id. Jfazekas1@yahoo.comWithoutw1 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 WTB Firelord/Pureblood Firehawk on Hyjal Like the title says looking to snag this mount before MoP hits, I have 100k to pay. I can't transfer or change factions though. Shoot me an ingame message or post here if this can be worked out. Thanks.Jutath0 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 WTB Firelord and Firehawk mount 75k Willing to pay 75k if anyone is interested let me know. real ID ravonlft@yahoo.comDarkdravon7 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 TCG Loot Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread #17 Old thread capped Selling the following items on Illidan-Horde: Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 750k FIRM each Reins of the Spectral Tiger 400k each Magic Rooster Egg 350k each Swift Shorestrider 125k White Riding Camel 200k each Big Battle Bear 110k Tabard of the Lightbringer 200k each Buying: Dragon Kite Hippogryph Hatchling and always buying any and all TCG mounts Feel free to add me on real ID: ryadh2005@gmail.com Battletag: Fluffybuns#1446Fluffybunz500 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 WTB H Rag Mount Would like buy a H rag mount. Can transfer guild or TCG loot card to make paymentVampdeath1 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Does Bloodsail exalted count towards 50? I'm doing the insanity grind and have decided to push bloodsail to exalted. Afterwarda I plan on doing steamwheedle so I will lose all of the bloodsail rep, but will the exalted still count towarda the 50 reps achieve after it has been lowered? Looking online, people seem to be pointing towards no, but I have asked 2 GMs and they have each given me a very unsure/assumptive yes.<br/><br/>Is there anyone on here who can tell me from experience if, once you reach exalted then lose it, if that rep remains in your 50 reps total or if it is lost? I don't want to finish off the last 15 hours of this grind for nought.Leoheart7 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Realm first Faction change cooldown questions Hi All, I know that the server transfer cooldown in order to obtain a realm first achievement is 60 days, but how about if one were to do a faction change? Is it the same amount of time or less? Anyone know?Mántequilla2 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Justicar Title This title should be made easier to get. I grinded the Winterspring Saber back in the day. And now it can be obtained in 3 weeks putting in 3 minutes a day. I have 170 Warsong wins, and I am not even close (11200/12000 Honored). If you're going to make mounts easy to get, that used to be a grind, you should do the same for this title. My point is clearly made. I honestly don't really care about this title, it's just more or less annoying to see everyone riding around on the wintersaber mount who put no time in at all to get it.Ill0 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Regarding Upcoming Account Wide Achievements Here are my 2 thoughts on it and suggestions from what I have gathered. First, achievements shouldn't be limited from character to another. There are people, for example me, who played a character for 90% of my wow career and gather a lot of achievements on that character. I started playing an alt to try out the class and fell in love with it and it has been my main since. I haven't looked back although I play the old main once in a while for a little bit. That being said, if people like me, who have switch a main to an alt and make it their main, it would be kind of unfair as to having to redo a lot of achievements over especially ones that are very hard to obtain or aren't obtainable anymore and were, lets say gotten on the first main. My suggestions would be as follows: - For some of the achievements that would look ridiculous at low level, why not have it unlocked at a higher level so that lowbie can get it. - Have all achievements spread across all characters but maybe the alt can do some kind of quest to unlock it on him. - Have an achievement NPC give out quests to have alts unlock certain achievements that the Main may already have that is hard for the alt to obtain due the passage of time. - Have have alts pay a level plus Gold amount to unlock the achievement from the main. - Have an option on the account page on what achievements you can transfer as if the alt was the original character but still have maybe a level requirement in order to inherit those achievements. - Have an option also on the account page on which character would be the sole holder of the achievements that maybe the alt can't get, again a transfer achievement feature. Some people are achievement hunters as myself but at the same time like alts. One of the main reasons I have began to enjoy the game is because of these achievements along with the new Transmog feature. Those are my 2 cents on it... If others have ideas please post them up as well or follow up on what i have touched on. I welcome opinions as I am eagerly waiting for this account wide feature to be implemented.Untoucháble10 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 WTS L25 Guild Selling a level 25 guild on [H] Malorne, 7 bank tabs, some decent achievements. Will not transfer, will take tcg items / vials as payment. Starting bid is 200k. Add me to real id if interested. mantas0108@yahoo.comEnergymuffin1 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 . NevermindBracktanus7 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 WTB Shadowmourne Shards (32) I currently have 18 Shards and would like to complete Shadowmourne before MoP. My Availability: (all times are EST) Thurs 6pm-1am Fri 6pm-8:30pm Sat noon-8:30pm Sun 9am-8:30pm Mon 6pm-1am *Availability will change depending on Beta Raid Testing schedule Please respond via email to abimer3@yahoo.comAbimer0 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Got My Mind On My Money // MoP Alert This achivement will be account-wide, but if you are planning to casually farm old raid instances to obtain this achievement in MoP, you should know that old gold dropped from old raid instances in MoP will be reduced by the following amounts: T5 and T6 will be down to 4% their current values, so 250g to 10g, and 300g to 12g. This includes SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT and Sunwell. T7, T8, T9 and T10 will be down to 10% of their current values. This is all of the WotLK raid instances.Jugeum6 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Thunderfury bindings/quest and Faction change So if I change factions do I lose my one binding? I understand the quest being removed but if the binding is still in my bank can I go talk to the guy in Silithus and just pick up the quest again?Yukio2 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Got My Mind On My Money: Loot 200,000 gold With the release date of September 25th for Mists, you can expect a 5.0.x patch a few weeks ahead of that. So now you have even less time to get farming. Why? This: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147286884?page=1Nirrti8 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Does Bloodsail exalted count towards 50? I'm doing the insanity grind and have decided to push bloodsail to exalted. Afterwarda I plan on doing steamwheedle so I will lose all of the bloodsail rep, but will the exalted still count towarda the 50 reps achieve after it has been lowered? Looking online, people seem to be pointing towards no, but I have asked 2 GMs and they have each given me a very unsure/assumptive yes. Is there anyone on here who can tell me from experience if, once you reach exalted then lose it, if that rep remains in your 50 reps total or if it is lost? I don't want to finish off the last 15 hours of this grind for nought.Leoheart3 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Darkshore Quests Bugged? I'm stuck at 89/90 and have scoured the zone + looked at every single quest I could find on WoWHead to try and find the quest I'm missing. I've spent too much time looking for it and I honestly think it's bugged. Along the way, I found numerous quests that's preventing me from getting this achievement. I found a few quests preventing me from getting this achievement: - Hero's Call quests which are unavailable for higher levels - In Aid of Refugees - Unavailable quest - Along for the Ride - Unavailable quest - One Shot. One Kill. - Unavailable quest - Beached Sea Creatures - This quest was completed before 4.0.3 however it did not count itself in the achievement. - Spirit of the Stag/Moonstalker. This can only be completed once when you select the beast to side with. If you believe I have missed a quest, let me know and I'll take a look. I've tried everything! Skullflower9 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Guild Perks: Have a Group, Will Travel issue I tried googling this issue, but i couldn't find any using the appropriate terms/keywords that i could think of... So anyways, I'm having an issue with this skill. I can't drag nor use it. Tried right clicking, left clicking, doesn't do anything. Doesn't give me error or "I can't use that yet" or whatever. Am I missing something? Seems like my guildmates can use it and I can't. I did try /reload and take all of my mods off. Doesn't seem to help. let me know, Thanks.Nemsi2 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 WTB Heroic DS Run *This Week** Hello, I'm looking to pick up a Heroic DS run this week, specifically looking for a Heroic Gurth. Willing to faction / server transfer my main from Kil'jaeden. Please let me know through here with availability and times / price. Thanks!Sketelmona1 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Want a last minute mount? We'll do these for 500k (H rag or H DW) seeing as most people are booked until MoP. We don't book more than a week in advance at a time and if you don't transfer immediately we don't guarantee your spot too many people have flaked out last minute. real id: nintendobratkat@yahoo.comSíeara12 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Paint Me Stupid But Chess Event is kicking my !@#. Does anyone want to help me kill King Llane? If so add me... shonenjump27@aol.comRange0 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Is herald of the titans difficult? I'm leveling this hunter and I'm not sure if I want to stop and try and get herald of the titans, if anyone has any advice on how I go about doing this any advice would be appreciated.Borraqt3 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Looking to buy a guild lvl 10+ Willing to buy a guild. Name a priceMageyoolook1 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 [A] Royal Militia Selling H:DS Mount + Loot Update: ONLY 9 WEEKS LEFT before MoP! After MoP goes live, Life-Binder's Handmaiden will become a rare (~1%) drop! Get yours while it still drops every kill for only 175k!! Need gear to level with? Most loot* is now free with boss kill purchase. Current Status Week of 7/24 - 7/30: Need 1 buyer Week of 7/31 - 8/6: Need 1 buyer. We are still NOT selling Cunning of the Cruel or Vial of Shadows. <Royal Militia> is now selling runs/loot/achievements from Dragon Soul. We are taking orders continuously. We have two 8/8H groups and one 6/8H, so we have considerable capacity for filling orders. Times Our raid times are somewhat flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. We can generally be available Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 8pm-midnight as long as it is arranged in advance. Other times may be possible; if our usual times don’t work for you, just let us know. Loot Availability* At this point in the expansion, we have almost everything we need from these instances. Therefore, anything which is NOT needed will be open for sale. We know what we need, so you'll know before the run starts whether or not you will get a certain item if it drops. Some of the more desirable items which are open for sale include: All Heroic Tier tokens (Vanquisher, Conqueror, and Protector in all slots) Elementium Gem Cluster Weapons: Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps, Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth, Kiril, Fury of Beasts, Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind, No'Kaled, the Elements of Death Trinkets: Seal of the Seven Signs, Bone-Link Fetish, Insignia of the Corrupted Mind, Creche of the Final Dragon, Starcatcher Compass, Soulshifter Vortex Rings: Signet of Grasping Mouths, Curled Twilight Claw Almost all non-tier armor Pretty much everything except random drop trinkets/rings and Spine trinkets… There are actually WAY more items for sale than this short list; let us know if you’re looking for something specific Loot Pricing* Any loot not needed by us is given FREE of charge with the purchase of a boss kill. As shown above, we need only a few items from the instance, so most loot is up for grabs. Run Pricing Life Binder's Handmaiden: 175k Heroic Madness of Deathwing Kill "Savior of Azeroth" Title Guaranteed Life-Binder's Handmaiden Free Loot!* Full Heroic Dragon Soul Clear: 235k 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul "Savior of Azeroth" Title Guaranteed Life-Binder's Handmaiden (price reduced to 150k without mount purchase) Free Loot!* Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider: 325k 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider Achievement "Savior of Azeroth" Title Guaranteed Life-Binder's Handmaiden Guaranteed Reins of the Twilight Harbinger Free Loot!* Note: This may take up to 4 weeks, depending on Chromatic Champion progress Note 2: Price may be reduced based on partial completion of Glory beforehand Heroic Dragon Soul, "Your Way": Prices shown below Pick any combination of bosses 10k per boss for the first 6 bosses 40k for Heroic Spine of Deathwing 80k for Heroic Madness of Deathwing (plus "Savior of Azeroth" title) Free Loot!* BARGAIN: Heroic Dragon Soul, Partial: 40k 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (First 6) +20k for Normal Spine and Madness of Deathwing “Destroyer’s End” Title Normal Madness comes with your choice of starting platform (for Chromatic Champion) Free Loot!* Custom Package: Price TBD Any combination of Cataclysm Content! Meta Achievements Mounts Free Loot!* Just let us know and we can arrange a time/price ------------------------------------------------------ A few administrative notes: 1. Payment is required up-front. We've been on Bleeding Hollow for 7 years and we're not ninjas. Payment for any item drops will be made when the item drops, immediately before it is looted to you. 2. We do accept items (rare mounts, pets, etc.) as payment for off-server customers, but the exact items will need to be discussed beforehand. 3. Please have Ventrilo downloaded and at least be able to listen during the raid. 4. Once you have booked a particular package and date, we are counting on you to show up. Please be courteous and show up. If you can't make it, please give us enough notice to find another buyer. Questions? Contact me at Minimerlinx or contact Kerrena/Inversia (all on Bleeding Hollow) via whispers or in-game mail.Minimerlinx17 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 WTS level 23 (almost 24) Guild Will take gold offers or tcg mount trade offers. Cannot transfer it. brae_ftl_nar@hotmail.com add me on realid to discuss. Put "guild purchase" in the friend request.Ashlong7 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Well Read Will this achievement be abolished due to the crotch shot that Scholomance is taking?Chioké2 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 WTS Firelord + Mount and Herald! Resurgence is an established guild on the server Stonemaul. We are currently offering the following: Firelord + Smoldering Egg of Millagazor, Mount will most likely a be 1% drop rate in Mists of Pandaria Firelands 7/7Hardmode Clears All Legendary staff mats also available Eternal Ember, Seething Cinder, and Essences. We are also going to be offering "Herald of the Titans" as this title is a feat of strength get it while you can. Days and times are flexible to fit your schedule. And this is on a first come first serve basis. We are a very reputable guild and are offering our services in preparations for Mist of Pandaria. You can pst me ingame on stonemaul, Pixelperfect, Pixelperfekt or add me to realID perfektiontwo@aol.com "If you wish to pay in TCG mount's we do accept those in lieu of gold" Contact Tienlung for TCG. Also Please when adding me to realID put Firelands or something close to it. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.Pixelperfect27 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Herald Of The Titans Achievement Run i am a lvl 80 hunter 225 Ilvl that can pull 7-10k dps. i which to join a group or start a group for herald of the titans. RiD is yogg.saron@yahoo.com- add me if you are getting a group together or wish to join me in starting a group. i would prefer a group that has already started to form of at all possible~Hawkeyê0 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Selling Invincible Runs? I was just wondering, is there a guild/group out there that would be willing to sell Invincible farms? Such as, I would pay X amount of gold *if* Invincible drops. I know it's a super low drop chance etc etc (trust me I know, I've seen it drop once and just about /wrist that I lost the roll with a pitiful roll of 4...), and figured the only way I would get this amazing mount (and my grail mount) would be to have it on reserve with a good run. But good luck finding a group to run it just for a LK kill and transmorg, most people I know go only for the mount chance. I would supply the weekly lock-out at LK himself, so it would just a few minutes of time each week for a guild/group to do - possible? Anyone interested? And how much would this be worth?Hypriestess4 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Children's week? is children's week happening this next year? I looked on my calendar and was checking for it but I didn't see it. All the other events were on the calender EXCEPT children's week... I'll be disappointed if it's not happening because it's literally the last achievement I need for "What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been"Delicatessen1 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Dreadfang Venomsacs - Heavy Junkboxes 30g ea Looking for 750 of each. paying 30g ea. Please get to me within hte next 1-2 days as i will be farming these myself. will pay more if you xfer to me OFC. let me know! xxgarysnailx@gmail.com is my realid! message me!Freecellqt0 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 [H] WTB Achievements & DW Mount Seeking out a guild that can sell these as a package, preferably this week. I'd like to transfer over while the discount is still up. Horde only, please! Leave a price with your RealID or realm and character name. Glory of the Firelands Raider (achievements only) - Death from Above - Do a Barrel Roll! - Share the Pain - Heroic: Beth'tilac - Heroic: Baleroc - Bucket List - Only the Penitent - Heroic: Lord Rhyolith - Heroic: Alysrazor Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (plus Life-Binder's Handmaiden) - Don't Stand So Close to Me - Minutes to Midnight - Maybe He'll Get Dizzy - Heroic: Warlord Zon'ozz - Heroic: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Heroic: Ultraxion - Heroic: Spine of Deathwing - Taste the Rainbow! - Holding Hands - Deck Defender - Chromatic Champion - Heroic: Hagara the Stormbinder - Heroic: Warmaster Blackhorn - Heroic: Madness of DeathwingLucky2 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Conq and Herald. Ok so i started a level 1 priest got to to 80 worked my !@# off for gear to do old fun content to get possibly my favorite titlen in the game. I have obtained Herald of the Titans on my Priest which is currently lvl 83. I have been a ret pally 90% of my wow career and my 2nd toon ever was a rogue who has farmed from BC twinking at lvls 19,29,39,60,70 (with wargliave MH which took awhile to farm) and i hit 80 in lk and 85 in cata. it took me from all of my bc-lk career to farm Conq, my fav pvp title excluding High warlord. And i check the list for Accoutn Wide achivments and i notice that neither is on there. One is a FoS the other is nearly insane and should BE a FoS. Neither of them are easy to get and cannot be chated by using a specific type of character, Ex Firelord is easy for boomkins. Herald just requires a uld geared lvl 80 and conq is easier for flag carries, being a twink rogue i had that advantage but people going for it now a days cannot be so squishy, youd have to get lucky being a rogue flag carrier 3/3 caps every wsg. I would LOVE for a blue to read this and understand that some of the account wide achivments are stupid easy to get and every toon will have them anyway. While all FoS have been earned by the player and are honroable and respected achivments everyone wants if they dont have, Why limit this to 1 toon? If i got exalted with Za/zg people in BC(they are vanilla rep) then I grinded them out. If I kill a boss at lvl 80 while max is 85 with 9 other lvl 80 people, I went back to old content to get the kill as if it was current which should be pretty cool in the eyes of people. Thats like making a full lvl 70 raid to go and get sunwell in BT gear. Thats the kind of thing that keeps players still palying because its fun. The best Part of my Cata career was getting Herald. Best part of my Wotlk career was getting a wargliave on my 70 rogue. DS is a joke and ICC was as well. I dont have fun on lfr or norm mode and i dont even wanna bother with heroic because its so far in the x-pac noone wants to do it. I hope upon reading this you realize account wide ahcivments should be selected by difficutly and dedication. Farming Raven lord on 6 different toons at lvl 85 a day isnt as hard as gearing a lvl 80 for uld content to take down a boss with 9 other lvl 80's. Im just saying.Märtyr4 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Tank LFG Herald of the Titans Almost full 226. Looking for a group I prefer tonight. I know the fight very wellBootyswank0 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Stay Classy encouraging paid race changes? In order to get the 8th guild bank slot you have to get the Stay Classy achievement which requires a level 85 of each class/race combination honored with the guild. So what's to stop people from just race changing and getting this vs those trying to do it the old fashioned way and taking forever because some combos just aren't very popular with people to play? I'm pretty sure Blizzard wasn't thinking about increased revenue when they made this achievement have such an important reward, but that's what this will become.Elm14 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 LF Glory of the Hero Just need a few to finish up the meta but I can help with other achievements. Hit me up in game for real ID or whatever if anyone wants to finish this up with me.Mevy0 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 WTB the following before MoP Hello, I am looking to complete the following before Mop. I am offering tcg pets (buyers choice of pets, just let me know which ones you are interested in and I will see if I can get them). Tier 6 armor for my level 70 warlock. Hyjal and Black Temple. ICC 10 man blood orb trio achievement. (Orb Whisperer) ICC 25 man blood orb trio, dreamwalker, lich king achievements for meta. Uldaur 10 man achievements. I would like to complete the following and would offer a tcg mount (depends which one actually) if anyone is interested. Heroic 7/7 firelands, title + mount. Heroic 8/8 Dragon Soul title + mount Let me know if you are interested and what you are looking to do and want. Thanks.Sinistous5 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Need a tank for a Heroic Firelands clear. Need a tank for a quick H Firelands clear. Going 7/7. Would prefer a Firelord over 6/7 HM. Reply here, in-game or on real ID (xyti24@gmail.com).Kailen0 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 [A] WTB Heroic Rag + Mount Leave message with price. Can supply gold to BarthilasFeorfang0 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Herald of the Titans... I just learned about this achievement today. I think it's really awesome that I can turn off XP at level 80 and earn this title. But are there other Feats of Strength that are available? Can I turn off XP and get The Immortal or something?Panzor4 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 [H] WTB RAG MOUNT want to buy rag mount on horde side, please list your price, realID and the date which I would be receiving the mount.Zestea1 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 LFM ICHYOHAIA Need 1 tank!! If you want to get this achievement before its a feat of strength, go ahead and leave ur read id below and ill be putting on together on monday night and we will run every week until we have it. If you dont have at least 3 kills, please dont waste our time. If your gear is insufficient, please dont waste our time. If you think that orbs are pretty and give you buffs, this group is not for you. Anyhow leave your info below and I'll be checking this post approx every 4 hours. This will be 2mro at 7:05 PM EST!Lifebløøm16 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 With Arena master being account wide in mop.. Does this mean that i can get my title w.o having 2.2 in 2s on this char, but every other achieve, and have my 2.2 in 2s on my mage?Tacotuesday5 Jul 23, 2012