May 28, 2012 Blizzard's RNG is cruel So I started leveling my lock again, and I saw a school of fish in Howling Fjord, so I pulled out her rod and threw a few casts in. (note the 1 fish and 6 other things caught) Compared to my mage, who tried for quite some time in Wrath to get that: Blizzard hates me. :( But at least I get the meta-achievement complete in MoP.Kirsia0 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 "Purchased" Achievements I know there are several achievements which I am missing that boiul down to forking over gold for an item from a vendor or mats to have someone build one (Mehcano Hog, vial of the Sands, Ring of the Kirin Tor, Grand Ice Mammoth). Which one do you guys think gives the most benefit for the item or is the most effective use of gold for someone who doesn't grind a ton of cash? I was thinking of saving for the grand ice mammoth since it has the vendors, but ring of the kirin tor is sooo much cheaper but completely useless so I'm torn.Alordis2 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 Rare Killing Achievements should give a title So much dedication, patience, and hunting is done by select few people. I think these said achievements, (Bloody Rare and Frostbitten) should give Titles. My ideas for Title were <name>, the Bounty Hunter, Bounty Hunter <name>, <name> the Deathbringer, and <name> the Slayer.Dylennis2 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 (A) WTB Heavy Junkbox 30gper -Deathwing- cod to me or pst in game, or my alt combative. buying 40k+ worth.Bownah0 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 [H] Lf heroic raid "learning" group Like it says looking for a group for all heroics. I missed Cata and so do not have the experience that most others do; however I am an experienced raider and have done nearly all bosses on normal. There are lots of groups on openraid but I fear pugs have a very low tolerance for any mistakes. EDIT: MoP on the brain, freudian slip.Jovana2 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 LF a Tank quick H Rag kill. Going on now As the title states our group needs a tank & dps for a quick end of the week H Rag kill. Most of the group has Firelord should get it within a few attempts. Add my real id with Ragnaros in the comment.Auxiliary2 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 [A]LF Cheapest DS/FL Carries Large purchase! THIS IS ALLIANCE SIDE ONLY! I'm looking to purchase the following: Full 8/8H DS Run Full 8/8H DS Gear (If included with first then that's better). Finish Meta Drake for DS (Chromatic Dragon etc.) Do a Barrell Roll achievement Whoever has the cheapest pricing for the following please post here or email me at (Not my RealID, but is connected to my iphone). I'm looking to buy ALL of the above from one guild, with minimal problems. The higher US ranked the better to show that you're not one for mistakes and the runs will go smoothly as possible. Thank you very much for your time.Flazlortimis0 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 Just won the fishing comp :D I'm sure many of you know the frustration of competing in this week after week to no avail, so I thought I'd rejoice a little amongst people who understand lol! No one in my guild was online and the time so it was just me to sit there gaping thinking "Did I really just get that..." :) I started at the tip of the Cape, above the Ruins of Aboraz and followed the pools down. I was lucky and didn't run into anyone else this weekend. After 5 pools I flew back to where I started and went down along the coast again. I'm not sure why but it seemed that there weren't many around this weekend - maybe everyone's off Beta testing. When I was at 39/40 the pool disappeared and I had to find another pool for the 40th... and of course the first fish was an Oily Blackmouth >_< I almost hearthed with only 39! I ended with 5 oily Blackbouth, 3 Firefin Snapper, 4 Stranglekelp, and 2 Raw Rockscale Cod. I love the trinket :DKyoat3 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 wtb lvl 25 guild on KT wtb lvl 25 guild on KTClinical0 May 28, 2012
May 27, 2012 LFM 25 Man Heroic ICC, going on now Just need more people to fill out the raid, shards/invincible are on reserve. 200k gold goes to the highest roller if the mount does drop. Doing all achievements on heroic other then Been Waiting a Long time. Add me on real ID with ICC as the comment if interested.Auxiliary0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 WTB 3 ICC25 achieves need orb whisperer, portal jockey and once bitten twice shy. please reply with a reasonable offerOdisius4 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Unique Ways to make Gold Hey all.. So I currently have no patience for waiting and farming on the AH. Im making only about 12k + a day and think I could find better ways tuned to my skills. Im a high end progression raider and raid leader. With experience leading every fight on heroic and normal throughout the entire game and therefor do 2 -3 heroic alt runs a week pugging. My server is a med. pop; so therefor GDKP is really not going to be doing much. But I had an idea of doing 10m, and letting people "reserve" and item - if it drops, they pay *X* amount for item, at the end split profit -- so we dont all have to bring a bunch of gold, they know what they want, and I tell them how much it would be. If nobody reserves an item for X gold, then just a /roll. How do you think this would work? Also - I do cross realm raids alot since I get bored. 7/7H FL's , Hbots, Hbwds etc. Would it anger the group at all if I brought in 1 useless dps per run to just die for a cheap amount of profit. Like 5k gold for the whole instance, rag wouldnt even be what we sell ours for -- only like 15k. Idk, sounds like a good idea to me - but meh. Lastly - do you think people would "buy" raid leader services from an experienced raid leader for certain fights they struggle on? What would be a good charge? I dont know -- Im sitting on liky 150k and just want to make more for doing what I love. Appreciate feedback ahead of time.Dennominator1 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 WTS Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Selling this on US - Windrunner Alliance. Only accepting gold! Contact me at or friends. Please put some information in your invite as I decline a lot of people if they do not provide info.Robolemon0 May 27, 2012
May 26, 2012 5 mill xp per week? The most i have done was 2.8 mill xp in a week but i see others that get 5 million in less than a week and im thinking "well i do 25 dailies everyday (not hard to do) and i bearly get half way there? how can they get so much xp like that?Hôlýdêâth5 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 WTB Spectral Tiger(rare) 250k gold! Looking to buy the rare spectral tiger on horde side, server Llane. Offering 250k gold and I cannot xfer! message me through real id @ nobile3@hotmail.comLytton0 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 TCG Loot Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread #15 They should just sticky these threads... WTT on Kel'Thuzad Horde Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger as part of a trade for any of the following: Blue Murloc Egg Tyrael's Hilt Big Blizzard Bear Murloc Costume Important: will not transfer unless an uber-amazing deal. As for code trades, I will not be trading first. I understand the difficulties of code trading and can offer only the following: Recent References of successful trades: -trade of soul-trader beacon ~800k trade involving spectralsØö500 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 Loremaster: Account-Wide? First off, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I couldn't decide between this and the MoP one. So, I was wondering if there has been some kind of statement from Blizz about whether or not Loremaster will be shared account-wide, in the respect that if I do half of it (say, Cataclysm & Northrend) on my main here, and the rest of it on an alt. I'm hoping it doesn't fall under: ... But it sounds a little different than levels. I'm wondering because I am a Bloodsail Admiral on this toon, who happens to be my main. I would have to spend some ungodly amount of time grinding pirates and cloth to get my rep back up in order to do half the zones in the old world, seeing as half the zones involve a quest line of goblins for some reason. Thanks.Allexan0 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 delete post there should be a button for this available to OP. there is not, so you are now wasting your time reading an empty thread.Cartoon0 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 Mounts. SOrry if this is in the wrong section, didnt know where it went. Anyways, i wanted to know where it would be possible to get mounts. I only have the default ones that are available when you hit the level requirements. Just wanted to know other ways to get mounts.Ruinban2 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 T11 raid meta anyone interested in doing the non heroic achieves for this?Aliancetrash1 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 WTB heroic rag mount Title states it add me in game: with pricesßamf0 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 WTB Heavy Junkbox's Hey all thought i would finish off my Insane title finally so i am looking for rogues on Kaz'goroth who are bored enough to farm boxes for me. They can be locked or unlocked i do not mind either way. Can leave a message here or hit me up in game to talk about a price. Thanks all.Necromantik0 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 WTB - Swift Spectral Tiger Horde, Realm Llane Looking to buy the swift spectral tiger! On the server Llane and looking to spend around 300k gold!Lytton2 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 Want to buy WTB Swift Spectral Tiger Please if anyone has a Swift Spectral Tiger to sell in game, reply to this post or come message me in game. I will transfer to you to buy it. Thank you.Zeneo2 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 408 holy pally LFG t7-t12 raid achievments 8/8h t13 w/ 16 h:madness kills as of 5/25 multiple rank 1s on progression kills; currently 4th on h:madness have 395 ret spec ~40k dps Looking for quick and clean runs, not progression LF raids between 3 and 9pm PST Contact me via in-game mailGwag0 May 26, 2012
May 25, 2012 Get that Achievement IX thought i would continue it since the last thread maxed out. I completed 100 honorable kills. Irtwaz go get stormtrooper. Link to previous thread May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Nerf Sc@*@@bots 10m Forming a group of people to do Nerf sc##!!-bots next week on 5-29 then on 6-5 I will be making a group to do 25m Nerf sc##!! bots need hunters mages and tank if interested add me to real id or post here thanksChinshot3 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 WTB LVL 25 Guild (A) Alliance Khaz'goroth Looking to buy a level 25 guild, I can provide a level 2+guild to return if transferring from a different realm. I have the below items to trade, or can pay gold, shoot me an in-game mail or reply here. Savage Raptor Swift Shorestrider Amani Dragonhawk Blazing Hippogryph Teebu's Blazing LongswordXezark2 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Guild Alliances Not sure what the Dev Team has in mind for guilds in the future, but perhaps this might be a good addition to the game. In the past I have used addons like Guild2Guild for sharing communications between different guilds, but it was unmaintained and eventually fell in the dust of recent updates as far as I know and was full of bugs that weren't fixed for the new content. However this may have changed and perhaps now works, I don't know. If this ability to share comunications between two guilds or more, providing that the two guild leaders form a "pact" therefore any shared guild runs will say be split between the guilds, such-as dungeon achievements, raid achievements, battleground achievements, and whatever else seems feasible to share. Things like critter kills 50k, or guild XP can stay strictly guild specific only, but being able to share chat lines and even being able to say view the partnered guild bank, would be helpful for guilds with similar goals for raiding or pvp. The chat lines could be split up to be private guild chat and public guild chat, so only the one guild can see not the allied guild. This is just a thought, and perhaps others have views and ideas that are pro or con.Grasao3 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Herald of the Titans: Most needed role? I've just dinged 80 on a druid I've been leveling for Herald of the Titans. Does anyone know what role is typically most in demand? I have raiding experience as bear and moonkin, and have been doing some healing as I leveled (and have raid-healed on my shaman), so I'm fairly confident that I can perform any role, but I'm wondering what role it's going to be easiest to find a spot for, so that I can build that set first. Does anyone have enough experience with this to comment on this issue?Keeblik0 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 [H] Herald of the Titans My guild is slowly building up a team and working on gear, however if there are other runs that are short on people, or looking to get together to make attempts I would love to help. Also, once our team is fully built we will be hosting runs for slots that we have available to help others interested. My current ilvl is 214, gear is (obviously) a work in progress and the gemming/enchanting is awful. I am aware I have spirit pieces, as I have been getting them to reforge into mastery. In this gear I am currently pulling on average 7-9k DPS depending on buffs. Feel free to contact me in game or on here, and I'll update this post as our team gets closer to completion to be able to help others. Until then, I would love to get involved with other groups who are close to formation but missing a few pieces and parts. Thanks for reading. =)Westeros4 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 [A] Hunter LF Cata Dungeon / Raid Achieves Yo. 393 PvE I-level Hunter looking for people to grind Cata Dungeon achievements and also possibly early Cata raid achievements. Will lead dungeon achieves but prefer to just participate in the raid achievements. Armory: Add my real ID if you have some groups going or want to be involved: If this is meant to be in another forum or anything also please tell me, not that certain.Drstanknasty0 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 LF Tier 11, 12 or 13 Achievement Run's. Title says it. 391 ilvl ret pally. Looking to complete most achievements in Cata raiding content.Lornt0 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 WTS Level 25 Horde Guild This guild has the following: - 940+ members - 1510 achievement points - United Nations achievement (Dark Phoenix Hatchling) - Seafood Magnifique Feast recipe - 2000/3000 Big Cauldron of Battle Recipe - 1,000,000 HKs - 7 bank tabs (only need 7 more race/class combinations to unlock the 8th tab) - Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider (Reins of the Dark Phoenix) I will not transfer this guild to you, unless you are located on Stormreaver Horde. Take this into consideration before you offer me for my guild. Accepting TCG mounts or vials/gold. RealID: b4ckstabber@hotmail.comIheartmugems0 May 25, 2012
May 24, 2012 Hand of A'dal AccouWide for Mist? Hello, I would like to know if the Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naaru will be account wide come mist? I know they said titles being rewarded from a achievement will be. But neither of this comes from a FOS (since achievements werent implemented back when the title first became available) Can we get a clarification if they will definetly be account wide or not? Annerajbpaly0 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 LF Heroic firelands or RS heroic Looking for anytime really just hit me up. 13/13 t11 ,7/7 t12 , 8/8 t13 heroic hpally lf a grp to heal with this weekend sometime. add can also os dps on 2 heal fightsStrawberryx0 May 24, 2012
May 23, 2012 Mountain O' Mounts Achieve in MoP anyone know if mounts from alts will count towards this achieve in the MoP patch, as i have 93 mounts on my main and a lot of the rare mounts on my altRenegade2 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 The over 9000 club! Just got a NEW member!!!! /flexAnsme6 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 wtb Heroic Rag plus some achives Looking to buy them both i need "Death form Above" "Not an Ambi-Turner" " Do a Barrel Roll" "Bucket List" and "Only the Penitent..." Looking to spend around 175k for this but will talk about the priceMythe0 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 old achievements who here like me has many old achievements no longer available in game? on this guy i have master of arms, the 6th and 7th anniversary, knuckle sandwich, tripping the rifts which was a special in game event and operation gnomeregan another special in game event.Trinidadwolf1 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 "the Insane" in Mists of Pandaria Hi, I recently returned to WoW, having most of the "Insane in the Membrane" achievement completed before I left. In a matter of days the only piece of the achievement I will have unfinished is the Darkmoon Faire, which I will be unable to reach Exalted with until the first day of the June visit. Seeing as 5.0 may or may not happen near that day, I was wondering if the achievement will still be available to earn post 5.0 (in Mists). Thanks, IncursionIncursion10 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 WTS Lvl 25 Guild on Proudmoore Alliance. Hi all! I'm looking to sell a Lvl 25 guild on Proudmoore Alliance for:- 250,000 gold OR Reins of the Spectral Tiger OR X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME + X-51 Nether-Rocket Here is a link to the Guild >> As you can see, it has multiple legendary and raid achievements including Tarecgosa's Pet available. Contact Maxdps / Mindblowing on Proudmoore Alliance to work out a trade. Terms of Trade:- Clear Cut. No hassles. 1. I will invite you to the guild so you can confirm my ownership of the same. 2. I will specify in party chat for GM logs that you are handing me the sum / specified items, on the receipt of which I will transfer the guild ownership / leadership to you. 3. As agreed, on receipt of the gold / items in trade, I shall make you GM of the guild in seconds. Cheers!Mindblowing3 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 Guild Secondary Skills achievements I was wondering how many guilds out there have gotten " Like Shooting Fish in a Barrel" catch 50k fish from pools. We have just completed it. I was wondering where do we go from here? Will there be a realm or world first involved with this achieve?Boonerichard2 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 Cross realm H-Rag Alliance? Are there any cross-realm groups doing 7/7 H-FL clears to farm mounts or working on H-Rag? And yes, I realize that you can buy these, but I am not interested in paying for a clear. I prefer to be an actual participant, not dead on the floor earning some achieve.Incinerita0 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 WTS Spectral Tiger Loot Card / Mounts Have not redeemed the code, I also have horde and ally toons here on Silverhand. I will not transfer due to gold cap. Looking at all reasonable offers! TY If interested respond here. Eymdee4 May 23, 2012
May 22, 2012 Fiery Lords of the Roost spawn order Simple question. Has anyone observed the spawn order changing over the course of the day? I just killed Andrazor about 15 minutes ago. Before him, I killed Fah Jarrek or w/e his name is, and before him, I know Kelbnar was killed. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that Searris killed before him, but I cannot be certain none of the other rares were killed between S and K. So, if the spawn/kill order doesn't randomly change over the course of the day, I know for a fact that Searris will be next to pop, followed by Kelbnar. If it DOES, however, then for all I know, Andrazor could have been the end of the previous cycle, and the beginning of the next, meaning Andrazor could spawn twice in a row. This is all assuming that what appears to be true is in fact the case - that there IS a kill cycle, and not just a random 1 in 4 chance of any of these mobs spawning at some point after the last one's death. Does anyone have any more info on how this works? Edit: Searris spawned next. Edit: Followed by Kelbnar. Small sample size, but spawn order doesn't seem to have changed.Voidsoul4 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 [A] Icc 25 Heroic - 200k gold for mount Every Tuesday and Thursday 7pm pacific time doing icc 25 heroic clears for invincible. Mount is reserved for 200k gold to the highest roller. If you are on a different server I will get the gold to you within 24hours. If interested in coming add me to real id GokuWow@hotmail.comGoku10 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 Lost my guild need some help Hey everyone, just re-subscribed and logged on to see that I not only no longer have control of my guild but myself and other friends that just resubscribed are kicked from it. Everything that I have dug up says that we are pretty much out of luck, I have sent a ticket but have not heard anything back yet. A little back ground is we made this guild back in vanilla and it was just rl friends and we played fairly casually on and off since then. When Cata came out we invited a few more people to try to help level the guild and then Because of health issues had taken a break. My friends also did at this time because they don't usually stay subbed when Im not and also for support. Fast forward to now and are very small guild is in the hands of someone who one, doesn't play and two kicked every single member from our guild. Question can I petition to get guild back? Do you have to still be in guild to get it back? Also all of our rep will be gone if we start a new guild or join an existing one correct? Sorry for the bad grammar I am typing on my iPhone in a car. Thanks a lot in advance.Wolf2 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 Shared achievements? (question/suggestion) Ok so I love the idea of account shared achievements in many ways but at the same time it kindof sting that the hard work I put in will go poof. I am an alt addict. I have 9 lvl 85s, a lvl 83 & a lvl 80 plus countless low lvl alts too. I also love my achievements and always hated my alts not having things so I repeated many across many alts. never having to do that again is amazing! But at the same time it does suck for me that my multiple effort won't ever show. I really did earn that and all that time, effort is now pointless? For example I have 3 loremasters. One of them is a DK that earned it near the start of wrath. I had to have been one of the first dk loremasters (not the first prob but up there lol). Another was earned during wrath as well. that is alot of work. I also have 6 or 7 alts who have gotten What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been. I want to stress that I am NOT complaining about the change. I love it and am very happy that my alt addicted self can rejoice in not losing my effort when I switch alts. But I am wondering if some specific achievements can be reflected as idk FoS like account ones- Loremaster x 3 or something?Trusin2 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 WTS - This Forum Everytime I drop in to check out the Achievements and Guild Advancement forum these days, it looks more and more like Craigslist. Can we just rename this section to 'WoW Classifieds' and get it over with?Horrid4 May 22, 2012