Achievements

Oct 29 The Stable Master: Garn-Tooth Necklace Hello, everyone! I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get the Garn-Tooth Necklace. I need it for The Stable Master achievement in order to get my Armored Frostwolf. I've read this page as to when I can obtain it (I need a level 3 Stables), but I'm not sure where to get it. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9540/the-stable-master#comments Thank you in advance!Wildspirit34 Oct 29
Oct 29 Kul Tourist / Zandalar forever Just want to vent some disappointment here. I levelled this priest as horde and got the achievement for Zandalar forever, ie did all the horde quest lines. Transferred to alliance cause of some mates, the opposing Kul tourist achievement was not completed, so I sucked it up and began completing it. I completed "A storm song dance" on my priest, and while levelling an alt I completed "Drust do it" and "A sound plan". Only to find out that you can't earn the Kul tourist achievment by competing the story lines across multiple characters. Confirmed this with a GM ticket. Note that the Kul tourist achievement IS account wide, just the criteria for obtaining it is not shared between characters, which is dumb. Really annoying =(Jøhnø11 Oct 29
Oct 29 Herald of the Titan 2018 Alliance Druid tank geared, enchanted and gemed either looking for OR ready to setup a Herald of the Titan achievement run. If anyone is interested has toon's ready to go you can add my btag Bingaling69#1566Hyperfang6 Oct 29
Oct 29 Everything Old Is New Again Achievement Hi guys, with a Horde toon I've tried to get this achievement. I have every item in my bag but the quest icon wont show up on any of the items "shadow". Also, I cant find it on achievements tab, Horde players cant get this one? Thanks for your time, help is highly appreciated.Farantien1 Oct 29
Oct 28 How much ilvl do you need to do Mythic 15? I'm trying to get the keystone master achievement as a blood DK who is currently 345 ilvl. Just curious how far up I have to go to be a viable tank and finish Mythic 15 on time with my party? Also what are the best ways to do so and get high gear for doing so?Rahziul2 Oct 28
Oct 26 TCG Loot Buy/Sell/Trade Thread #38 Continuation from: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753318643?page=1 Selling the following Blizzcon Items: Big Blizzard Bear Murkablo MurkyBuying the following mounts: Swift Spectral Tiger Spectral Tiger Feldrake Magic Rooster All other TCG mounts not listed at a reasonable priceBuying the following discontinued Items: Pendulum of Doom (lvl 35) Miner's Hat (lvl 35) Frozen RunesI accept gold across all servers and am open to reasonable trades. Feel free to add my btag: ugrettsuoh#1145 or my discord: ugrettsu#1138 If there's something you're interested in selling or buying that is not listed here, please feel free to message me as what I have listed isn't a representation of all things I have to sell or am interesting in purchasingTwochainzlit36 Oct 26
Oct 26 Herald of the Titans, 10/7/18 I know its really last minute, but my group is doing herald of the titans tonight at 8:30 eastern. We had two people (or one, but likely two) call in for our run tonight. Just wanted to see if we could possibly get two dps or a healer and one dps for our run. It should be doable either way, but with more people it will be easier. Add TheWolvar#1190 on Battlenet if interested!Rægingstorm2 Oct 26
Oct 26 1 million gold! I was so proud the moment I reached this milestone. Why aren't I being rewarded in any way for it?Orojune7 Oct 26
Oct 25 The Masquerade. Anyone want to make a group and help? I have bat, skeleton, ghost, ninja and pirate. :)Iraelyne0 Oct 25
Oct 25 I need help Been Waiting a Long Time for This need help with [Been Waiting a Long Time for This (25 player)]Takuya0 Oct 25
Oct 24 Interest in forming a Herald carry group? Hey all! I've had this mage geared for Herald of the Titans for a while, I've done it on multiple classes/through multiple expansions. For some reason I really enjoy just nuking a boss in BiS gear but there are hardly ever coordinated groups for Herald, even though there's at least a few people who want to do it at any given time. Was just curious if anyone else has characters that are super geared that'd be interested in helping people out/running Herald weekly, bi-weekly, whatever it might be. If there's enough interest I could help organize everything and set the group up.Qtino1 Oct 24
Oct 23 Drov the Ruiner + Tarlna the Ageless ok do these two fools ever spawn anymore at all ever ? kinda need them for What A Strange, Interdimensional Trip Its Been...….Sinluv2 Oct 23
Oct 23 Sabertron - Yellow WQ is up today.Tovi5 Oct 23
Oct 22 How to Ptrain Your Pterrordax This is a new 'hidden' quest chain, complete with it's own achievement (as shown in the title) that is for HORDE ONLY. It accumulates to a mount, Kua'fon's Harness, that Horde can ride around and possibly even fly on. This begs the question, is there or will there ever be an Alliance equivalent at some point? During this new quest, you get to raise and train your own Pterrodax hatchling from egg to mount over a grueling month-long process. This brings to mind the old Winterspring Saber and Venomhide Ravasaur quest grind, where you also had to raise and train your baby mount-to-be. I personally felt great satisfaction from finishing that grind, and I still keep my Cub's First Toy safely stashed in my bank. So how come this one is only for Horde? If you DO get this mount, can you ride it on your Alliance characters? When will an Alliance equivalent come out (and if the answer is 'never', how come?) I'm sure many more people will be asking these questions as they discover the existence of this mount and achievement.Wyñ8 Oct 22
Oct 22 Talon's Vengeance Farm Hello all, in my pursuit towards 100 Exalted reputations, I have been working on Talon's Vengeance for a bit with a former guild member who abandoned me while we were working on killing alts in order for the rep tokens. I would like to see if anyone would be interested in picking up where he left off and grind out some Marks of Prey to get closer to capping off the achievement. I have around 8 toons that I can cycle through to help the other interested party and would like to be able to make progress on this at a fairly reasonable pace. (Not saying we commit hours a day, but at least one cycle of character kills per day will get us closer) If anyone is interested you can leave a reply here and I will be looking until I am no longer in need of the rep for the Exalted Achievement. Thanks in advance.Shockglove0 Oct 22
Oct 22 Gilneas reputation gains What's the best way to quickly gain Gilneas rep? For all the rest of the Alliance races, I got them without trouble while either questing in zones (e.g., I gained most of my Exodar rep by questing out Bloodmyst and Azuremyst Isle) or dailies for Argent Tourney. But I'm not sure what zones gives lots of Gilneas rep. Suggestions? And I am aware there's a tabard (and use it), but 85 dungeons aren't exactly 'quick' in the way that obliterating a bunch of low-level quests is.Arusta19 Oct 22
Oct 22 Glory of The Uldir Raider Mythrax Hey everyone, I'm looking to finish up Glory of The Uldir Raider and I need existential crisis from Mythrax and Double Dribble from G'Huun. I'm interested in putting together a group for some time this week and interested to see if this could be done through the forums. For the mythrax group, I'm not looking to go over 10 players total (but we'll be rocking much more for G'Huun), so 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 6 dps of which I'd like 4 rdps but it's not absolutely necessary, I suppose. Just gauging interest at first, so if you're interested leave a reply and we'll put this together. I do ask that everyone have successfully completed normal Uldir, maybe have a few attempts on this achievement, and have an ilvl of at least 365. Thanks so much for your time guys, and happy achievement hunting! :)Youmadbrew1 Oct 22
Oct 22 Glad mount from rbgs So I've seen multiple different threads about this and can't seem to find an exact answer. Can you earn the gladiator mount from 50 rbg wins above 2400?Spookyboigek3 Oct 22
Oct 22 is Return To Sender achieve impossible now? I've been trying this achievement in the Siege of Niuzao Temple a few times, and the achievement requires 20 bombs- but it only takes 3 bombs to break his shield. By the time I had 10 stacks on him, he had 20% health left. Any tips on how this might be able to be done? Or is it just not able to be done. edit: I did take every piece of armor off, yaLiongale3 Oct 22
Oct 21 Status of The Prestige? So I got my first Artifact PVP skin before BFA in the pre-patch. Had about Honor Level 15 once it was counted up across all of my characters. But even though I have the skin I do not have the achievement. Thing is, the achievement (along with the War-Torn meta) is still listed under Expansion Features, which would lead me to believe it's obtainable. However, it seems the Crest achievements from within the meta ARE in the PVP legacy section. So I'm not sure if this is an oversight on Blizzard's part, or if there's still some way to get these. There's a WoWhead article on this that says it's achievable . . . but I don't have it, so that means nothing to me unless it's a bug. Has anyone who hit Honor Level 10+ in the pre-patch or BFA gotten The Prestige?Valistae0 Oct 21
Oct 21 Missing Achievements Hey guys, If information is available somewhere and I missed it please redirect me. This is the case: Transferred realm and faction, lost some general achievement, lost reputation, achievement that have been completed by char are grayed and when completing a tine-walking dungeon today reacquired the achievement again with the new date vs 2011 when it was originally completed. Is this intended as part of the faction change and transfer? And I also have lost some tmog gear!! :(Holyberri4 Oct 21
Oct 20 DELETE DELETEDurrburger0 Oct 20
Oct 20 Have... Have We Met? (Thassarian) Hi, Looking for an Alliance player who has the Mt Hyjal/Molten Front dailies unlocked lookin for a alliance player with Thassarian NPC Devtrekt#1768Devtrekt4 Oct 20
Oct 20 Candy Bucket Guide for Alliance I put this together to get the related achievements for my alts. These are all the buckets I found and the routes I took. If anyone has quicker paths please share! I wish I had time to do a horde one but I don't' have one leveled. Good luck! Eastern Kingdoms The Cape of Stranglethorn, Booty Bay AH Northern Stranglethorn, Fort Livingston A Blasted Lands, Surwich A Blasted Lands, Nethergarde Keep A Swamp of Sorrows, Bogpaddle AH Swamp of Sorrows, The Harborage A Reridge Mountains, Lakeshire A Duskwood, Darkshire A Westfall, Sentinel Hill A Stormwind A Elwynn Forest, Goldshire A Searing Gorge, Iron Summit AH Badlands, Dragon’s Mouth A Badlands, Fuselight AH Loch Modan, Farstrider Lodge A Loch Modan, Thelsamar A Dun Morogh, Khranos A Ironforge A Wetlands, Menethil Harbor A Wetlands, Swiftgear Station A Wetlands, Greenwarden’s Grove A Twilight Highlands, Thundermar A Twilight Highlands, Firebeard’s Patrol A Twilight Highlands, Victor’s Point A Twilight Highlands, Highbank A The Hinterlands, Stormfeather Outpost A The Hinterlands, Airie Peak A Western Plaguelands, Chillwind Camp A Eastern Plaguelands, Light’s Hope Chapel AH Kalimdor Uldum, Ramkahen AH Uldum, Oasis of Vir’sar AH Silithus, Cenarion Hold AH Un’Goro Crater, Marshal’s Stand AH Tanaris, Gadgetzan AH Tanaris, Bootlegger Outpost AH Feralas, Feathermoon Stronghold A Feralas, Dreamer’s Rest A Desolace, Karnum’s Glade AH Desolace, Nijel’s Point A Stonetalon Mountains, Farwatcher’s Glen A Stonetalon Mountains, Stonetalon Peak A Stonetalon Mountains, Thal’darah A Stonetalon Mountains, Windshear Hold A Stonetalon Mountains, Northwatch Expedition Base Camp A Southern Barrens, Honor’s Stand A Southern Barrens, Northwatch Hold A Southern Barrens, Fort Triumph A Dustwallow Marsh, Mudsprocket AH Dustwallow Marsh, Theramore Isle A Northern Barrens, Ratchet AH Ashenvale, Astranaar A Mount Hyjal, Nordrassil AH Mount Hyjal, Shrine of Aviana AH Mount Hyjal, Shrine of Aessina AH Winterspring, Everlook AH Felwood, Talonbranch Glade A Felwood, Whisperwind Grove A Darkshore, Lor’danel A Teldrassil, Dolanaar A Darnassus A The Exodar A Azuremyst isle, Azure Watch A Bloodmyst Isle, Bloodwatch A Cataclysm Deepholm, Temple of Earth Vashj’ir, Abyssal Depths, Darkbreak Cove Vashj’ir, Shimmering Expanse, Tranquil Wash Vashj’ir, Shimmering Expanse, Silver Tide Hollow Vashj’ir, Kelp’thar Forest, Deepmist Grotto Outland Hellfire Peninsula, Honor Hold A Hellfire Peninsula, Temple of Telhamat A Shadowmoon Valley, Wildhammer Stronghold A Shadowmoon Valley, Altar of Sha’tar AH Aldor Terokkar Forest, Allerian Stronghold A Shattrath City AH Nagrand, Telaar A Zangarmarsh, Telredor A Zangarmarsh, Cenarion Refuge AH Zangarmarsh, Orebor Harborage A Blade’s Edge Mountains, Sylvanaar A Blade’s Edge Mountains, Toshley’s Station A Blade’s Edge Mountains, Evergrove AH Netherstorm, Area 52 AH Netherstorm, The Stormspire AH Northrend Borean Tundra, Valiance Keep A Borean Tundra, Unu’pe AH Borean Tundra, Fizzcrank Airstrip A Sholazar Basin, Nesingwary Base Camp AH The Storm Peaks, Bouldercrag’s Refuge AH The Storm Peaks, Frosthold A The Storm Peaks, K3 AH Dalaran, Silver Enclave A Dalaran, The Legerdemain Lounge AH Dalaran, The Underbelly AH Dragonblight, Star’s Rest A Dragonblight, Moa’ki Harbor AH Dragonblight, Wyrmrest Temple AH Dragonblight, Wintergarde Keep A Zul’Drak, The Argent Stand AH Zul’Drak, Zim’Torga AH Grizzly Hills, Amberpine Lodge A Grizzly Hills, Westfall Brigade A Howling Fjord, Fort Wildervar A Howling Fjord, Westguard Keep A Howling Fjord, Kamagua AH Howling Fjord, Valgarde ADarkmeats6 Oct 20
Oct 19 Legion Class Mounts I take it these are no longer available in BfA? I am on the portion of the quest chain where you have to complete a Legion Assault, but once I finish up the 4 WQs, I am unable to initiate the scenario that follows (that in Val'sharah, begins with Jared Shadowsong). Thoughts?Ellemento2 Oct 19
Oct 19 10th Anniversary of achievement system I dinged something today and saw the date on it and thought "boy that looks familiar". Achievements were added with the pre-patch for WotLK back on 10/14/08, or ten years ago today, and that is the oldest date any of us have on any achieve, if we happened to log in that day. So, happy 10 years of achieving, guys!Minidecay4 Oct 19
Oct 18 New Mog, G'huun This I got the full heroic uldir plate set but this achievement didn't pop. Anyone else have similar issues?Macediin2 Oct 18
Oct 18 LFG for [Glory of the Legion Hero] Hi all! Having trouble finding groups for [I Got What You Mead] and [Poor Unfortunate Souls] which appear to require full groups. If anybody is interested in these(should take 30-40 min if that), pm me @ Scooberz#1235. US Horde.Uncleslam1 Oct 18
Oct 18 Steamwheedle Alliance Table Mission missing? It is the only one I am missing for the Achievement and have not ever seen it in the game. I check multiple times per day, every single day. Has anyone seen, or completed this table mission in BFA? Am I missing criteria or is it bugged?? Thanks in advance.Eroded5 Oct 18
Oct 18 Help with Headmaster / Headmistress title Hi there, it seems the quest to get Key to Nar'thalas Academy is only available for two weeks roughly every six months. I am willing to pay someone that has this key to open the academy for me. Please let me know or message me in-game Nym-Kil'Jaeden https://www.wowhead.com/item=131744/key-to-narthalas-academyNym1 Oct 18
Oct 16 No Stable Big Enough Achievement So I am working at the No Stable Big Enough Achievement. Currently sitting at 339/350. when reading the achievement, I noticed the wording "usable by a single character". Does this mean that it doesnt count opposing faction mounts? My main is horde. So, is there no point in grinding any alliance mounts since they wont count? Just trying to figure it out before I decide grinding(7th Legion and other BfA Alliance)re[s my Alliance toon. Thank youBearrepairjr3 Oct 16
Oct 16 Clever Use of Mechanical Explosives Anyone figure out where to locate these sporonite bombs?Zipatriarc2 Oct 16
Oct 16 A Link To Zelda Chickens These guys disappeared briefly in beta, replaced by a single chicken pet, maybe (or perhaps the pet is still there), but they're back! "Cranky Chickens" will destroy you just like in A Link To The Past in Kakariko Village: attack one and you're history. I post this here because I think a death to these guys should result in an achievement!Grayne0 Oct 16
Oct 16 Ready For War -- Bard's Tale 4 I saw a possible nod to WoW in the new Bard's Tale 4: Barrows Deep game: hit level 18 and you are READY FOR WAR!Grayne0 Oct 16
Oct 16 Champions of Azeroth - Exalted I just hit exalted this morning with champions of azeroth. I was under the impression that we get a 15 ilvl increase to the HoA at every increment including exalted. However, Magni does not have a quest to increase the ilvl. I am wondering if other people might know why. Is it time gated, is this a bug or is there just no increase at exalted?Altria3 Oct 16
Oct 16 A Most Efficient Apocalypse. Has anyone seen the world quest Cancel the Blood Troll Apocalypse needed for the achievement? It's entirely possible I missed it some day, but I have yet to ever see that world quest come up.Fengar4 Oct 16
Oct 15 Operation No-Life, or Coming Back to Wow Hi. I'm Ian. A while back, after Blizzard implemented old world scaling, I did this thing where I killed boars from level 1 to level 60. People got kind of into it, I got kind of into it, and eventually (way longer than I thought) I did it. Minus one spooky boy and one buzzy wasp fellow, but I digress. When the Live to Win challenge was over, I was at a loss for what to do in the game. I'd never been a decent raider, PvP was frustrating and foreign to me, and the game I loved since 2004 felt stale. Life got in my way, my gameplay suffered with no real direction, and I put WoW on the backburner - always wondering what the next big thing would be that would throw me back in. BfA came and went, I tried it, but like a lot of folks it just isn't for me in its current iteration. I'll likely grind out things towards the end of the Xpac when the polish is there - it just isn't right now. Back on the shelf it went. A thought struck me the other day - there's TONS of content in WoW that I haven't done. All sorts of old world achievements, all the old raids, just about every holiday, pets, mounts, and yeah, raiding and pvp. Why was I only focusing on the new shinies when there were plenty of toys in the toybox I could be playing with? Perfectly good toys? Queue up the new challenge. Starting November 1st, I'll be shooting to collect every AVAILABLE achievement in World of Warcraft. I'll be shooting to do this within one year from project start. I've done some preliminary research, I understand it's going to be very difficult and require a lot of optimization, efficiency, and time. I have time. I'm giving myself a couple of weeks to work on the first two. The reason for this post, aside from the declaration of intent, is a call to arms. I'm gonna need help for this. A lot of help. A guild of folks who want to farm achievements once the challenge starts. People to help with researching achievements. Some way of figuring out how many people have which achievements (seriously, right now I'm doing it in a really painful way with really old data, if someone knows this one holla at your boy please). I'll be following up on this post as time goes on, but please, if you're interested in any way, throw down a response and we'll get things squared away closer to launch. I don't have a server nailed down yet, I don't even know what my main is going to be (I think I'll need 10 capped toons, but I'd prefer the bulk of things be done on one). Any thoughts or suggestions you may have will bring us that much closer to getting it done. Thanks for your time, friendos. IanEbertoten1 Oct 15
Oct 15 Hoppin' Sad bugged I am trying to find the last frog for the Hoppin' Sad. My quest tracker said Frog quest: 53426 is not complete when I went to claim that frog. I was unable to see the frog. I was reading Wowhead and someone stated that frog number 10 is different between the Horde and Alliance. I just wonder is it true then where is the frog for the Horde side.Auroro0 Oct 15
Oct 14 Master of the Molten Flow I have been trying the Flamewalker Shaman step of the achievement for days. I've watched multiple videos on YouTube of people completing the achievement, so I know I'm doing it correctly. I know that not all the Shamans will cast the spell, but the ones that do seem to inflict no damage upon themselves. I have tried using the Soft Foam Sword too, but it has no effect. What am I doing wrong?Rhizome3 Oct 14
Oct 14 Who needs Lao Chin's Last Mug? Back then these toys were BoE, and I managed to stock up several of them in my Guild bank to later sell in the AH. Flash forward to Legion when these were made BoP, and anyone that withdraws them from the gbank has them soulbound and unable to post in the AH. So I am looking for people who need this toy to create a level 1 on Draka realm, join my guild, withdraw the toy, smile and carry on. Free. Its just my OCD that doesn't want to vendor them. I have 5 left.Gwentile0 Oct 14
Oct 14 BFA Quest Achievements Just started an alliance toon and noticed that some of the quest achievements are alliances only. Are they mutually exclusive with the horde only achievements? Do we only get achievement points for doing both? Thanks.Dreadheart2 Oct 14
Oct 14 "Wingmen" Achievement Impossible Just wanted to shed some light on this and hopefully it gets seen by the right people, currently to get this achievement you need to gain reputation with each of the personal bodyguards from the garrison barracks. The problem is that you cant gain the reputation from anything if your above 110+ because WoD mobs are too low level. I contacted a GM and they recommended to me i write on the forums for my previous stated reason. Hopefully this gets fixed, but not really counting on it and probably will end up doing it on another character.Angelsmerti2 Oct 14
Oct 13 Tracking Guild Bank Money History Gentlemen, I'm a guildmaster on Sargeras and was wondering if there are any ways I can keep track of gold deposits in our guildbank. I recall that WoW's Armory used to have a history feature a while back where I could see who was withdrawing and depositing items, but I can't find it anymore. Are there any mods that would reveal this historical data from the guildbank? I need to be able to craft a list of who's depositing the most vs. least gold, etc. Thanks.Wretchedmist33 Oct 13
Oct 12 People Issue with Elite Gear [Rant] Now to give a little back story about what I'm about to rant about, I'm typically a person who will try and answer questions people post in trade chat about getting into PVP or general PVP questions. Someone asked in trade chat how hard it was to get 1800 in RBG's. I responded that it wasn't necessarily difficult, just takes a little time and commitment. He said that his goal was to get the one of the weapon's for transmog for a lower level character. I responded that I didn't think they were account bound and that they were like the elite gear that is character specific. He proceeded to go on a long rant that its dumb that blizzard gates certain items behind content that he doesn't like. He stated things like "I don't want to learn how to play X spec/ X class for a part of content I don't like" He casually mentioned that he has 15 characters at 120 and that they are all tanks because that's the only content he likes. He tried to explain that elite gear is stupid and that everyone should have access to the legion elite gear and past elite gear. I tried to plead with him that the Elite gear from legion is essentially just re-colors of gear from Mythic Raids and can be gotten by just going to farm them with a group, and since he was a tank that he should be able to get a few people to help him and farm gear. He wasn't thrilled with my response and called me a blizzard loving fanboy and proceeded to put me on ignore me. I was kind of taken aback by the comments that he made since I've always enjoyed pvp and it wasn't until recently that I started wanting to pursue higher ratings. I always thought it was a neat perk that if you played and got to a certain rating you got a nice reward. It made what you did feel meaningful. It kind of gave me an incentive to pvp. Even though my first time getting the elite gear was in the final season of Legion. When I finally purchased the elite gear on my character I immeaditily put it on as my transmog. It filled me with a sense of joy and accomplishment that I wanted other players to be able to see. It gave me a feeling like I was back in older expansions before Transmog, because I had a set that other people did not. Playing an RPG its important to feel like your character is progressing even if its purely cosmetic. I can recall how cool I thought it was when I saw a relative who had full vanilla dungeon gear on one of his characters back in the earlier days. Having certain items only obtainable to one part of the game in my opinion give greater reason to play all parts of the game. If you truly desire an item/achievement you will try and do anything for that end goal. I guess I just do not understand where the community became so entitled to things in game. Personally I like the challenge of trying to reach certain achievements in the game. Am I alone in this opinion or do others also feel like the community has gotten to the point where they just expect blizzard to make short cuts for everything. I personally hate that groups for PVE require AoTC or Raider.io score, but it gives me all the more reason to find a guild to raid/do M+ with. I do agree there are certain things that are tedious and not alt friendly, but certain things that have to with personal achievements should not be diminished because someone thinks it's too hard. Okay that's enough forum ranting today. :) TLDR: I'm starting to realize that people feel entitled to things they haven't earned, yet have no desire to try and earn them. I think that its important that blizzard keeps including content that does encourage players to do difficult tasks and rewards them with cosmetics appearances.Tils3 Oct 12
Oct 12 Reins of the Dusky Waycrest Gryphon Why was this removed? This was one of the mounts I was pretty excited to get through exalted rep with Orders of Embers. Please return it and let us obtain it.Gellian3 Oct 12
Oct 11 Bug or Hidden Achievement? Completing the "Bless the Rains Down in Freehold" achievement awards progress in a hidden achievement. The achievement progress is "8.0 Kul Tiras: (DLA) - Outlaw...". A bit of googling suggests that the rest is Outlaw Town. Here are screenshots from it occurring on 2 different characters: https://i.imgur.com/LNrLeID.png https://i.imgur.com/IeVnvvc.png It's probably just a bug, but interesting nonetheless.Heartblossom0 Oct 11
Oct 11 The Prestige Achievement "Expansion Features" -> "Legion Class Hall" -> "The Prestige" still requires "Prestige level 1, rank 50". What exactly does this mean in the 8.0.1 honor system? Is prestige still a thing?Saravis6 Oct 11
Oct 11 How to tell when a Legion Invasion happens? The only thing I have left in Legion is to do one invasion defense in Broken Shore. Is there any way to tell when that will pop? Can i see if it is happening without having to go all the way to Broken Shore and just hope I time it right? Thanks :)Paishiya2 Oct 11
Oct 11 The Grim Reaper Has this dinged for anybody when it wasn't supposed to? I was doing wq's last night and had a lot of run ins with horde and this achievment dinged after I killed an orc pally. Isnt this just supposed to be 30 horde in 1 bg?Mccade0 Oct 11
Oct 11 Expert Expeditioner Okay so im am completely and utterly frustrated with Blizzard right now and the circus that they seem to run sometimes. I had 42/50 mythic wins towards this achievement as I started my weekly expeditions quest this week. After completing my quest I am back down to 3/50 wins. I submit a ticket and a bug report just to get a response back that we are sorry for your luck and understand its frustrating blah blah blah. This is 3 weeks worth of work to get those 42 wins. I am not satisfied with a sorry for your luck response. I do not believe that blizzard does not have a way to track and or monitor achievement progress. I have submitted 4 bugs with achievement resetting in Island Expeditions and yet it continues to happen. The Azerite Admiral achievement has reset on me 3 times thus far in this expansion. To all players doing Island Expeditions and working towards your expedition leader title, I wouldnt waste your time.Squirral6 Oct 11