Achievements

Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Achievements and Guild Advancement forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the achievement and guild advancement systems with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in AzerothLylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
32m TCG Loot Buy/Sell/Trade Thread #36 Continuation from: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20420601974 I accept gold and I sell mounts on ALL servers and factions. Please keep in mind prices vary. Selling: Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger Magic Rooster Egg Ghastly Charger's Skull Feldrake Big Battle Bear White Riding Camel Swift Shorestrider X-51 Nether-Rocket -------------------------------------------------------------- Additional services: Cross server or cross faction gold exchange Middleman services for those who want to make their trades as smooth and safe as possible-------------------------------------------------------------- Buying: Murloc Costume Big Blizzard Bear Tyrael's Hilt All TCG mounts/Toys Contact Info: Battletag: Fluffybunz#1816Fluffy474 32m
11h Mount Collector Support Group V 23 Last one capped - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695105276Evalore364 11h
1d PvP artifact color unlock description "Reach Prestige 5 and earn a Crest of Heroism". I hit Prestige 5 to discover that a Crest of Heroism neither comes from a follow-up quest obtained after hitting that rank, nor is it automatically earned; it actually requires you to attain Prestige 5, Rank 50 (mind you, I had to Google this info). Not a huge deal, but I think the wording of the criteria could be a bit clearer, for example: "Earn a Crest of Heroism by reaching Prestige 5, Rank 50."Valarc1 1d
1d Sul'thraze the Lasher After finally making the 2h sword, i didn't get the Legacy achievement for it. I can Equip it and equipped both swords before making it. Tried making a ticket, wondering if the achievement was locked or not. But the GM couldn't answer me. Anyone else have any information?Crimsonfox1 1d
1d "Have we met?" Achievement I've been going for this achievement for sometime. I have 2 Alts on blackrock and mugthol. I have been actively tracking this achievement in Legion . All I need is tharassian however if you need this achieve I would suggest adding me because will be checking daily. Btag is Bigturk#1205. Feel free to add me or message me on the forums, happy hunting.Stickiest4 1d
1d Resilient Victory - Anyone? Need a few people to try to get this last achievement for battlemaster. I imagine we'll get it after 5 or so tries so be patient.Xilian7 1d
2d Gladiator's Coliseum at 110? When I try to queue It says: You are now queued for Scenarios You do not meet the requirements for chosen dungeons. Can you not do this at 110 or am I missing something? Thanks for your time.Marierose6 2d
2d Only Bareback Brawl showing up? Hello. I like to do the World events relating to PvP which are: - Bareback Brawl - Darkbrul Arena - Operation Murloc Freedom - Blackrook Arena. But only Bareback Brawl seems to be showing up. Is this happening to anyone else?Grghl3 2d
2d Insane in the Membrane Well, hello, im going to be as simple as i could be, im looking for people, that are crazy enough to help me on my journey to murder booty bay... and get the "Avast Ye, Admiral" FoS, and also to get my reputation with Bloodsail Buccaneers to honored. If you're... ehm INSANE enough to help me and yourself in this journey, add me on Battlenet and we can talk about it :) Molton0251#1433 | US - HORDEMoltonz2 2d
3d Solo glory of.... achievements Which ones now with new patch are completely solo-able? I will be using a pet class. Thank youOrchiectomy4 3d
3d Call to Arms Achievement Complete 100 BGs at max level. -Is this achiev bugged ? I'm 5/100 but I know i've completed way more than that. (losing isle of conquest) Is it wins? if so, why does it say complete.. EDIT: nope.. i completed one today and im still at 5/100. What is going on.Jinxh0 3d
3d Shared Achievements not on guild roster I'm extremely disappointed with the shared achievements. I have not been doing some that I had done before on other characters (I've done what a long strange trip twice) because of them being shared. My understanding was that the number would be added up over all characters so what was the point? I made it to #1 in our our guild with some stiff competetion from the previous #1. It was fun! But I had a wild card up my sleeve, coming out today. You see, this was not my main until this expac. Today I log in to find I now have 10500 points, yay! But wait...I look at the guild roster to see how far ahead I've pulled in front of the other guy. NOOO! I have actually LOST points! The guild roster shows me at 9395. I've lost 20 points? And he has gained 40! Not only have I not gained a comfy lead and should have b/c he has 10200 officially, I've dropped to #2. Huge disappointment. All the time I could have spent redoing Long Strange Trip lost, and then to think I have to redo all those other achieves because *they're not really shared.* What's the point if I'm the only one who can see my big number? Am I the only one disappointed by this? Is there a chance in the future the number will reflect on the guild roster? Please tell me I'm missing something because I don't see the point! I also don't see how I lost points.Curvy64 3d
4d Hidden Artifact - Color 2 - 100 dungeons Is there a way to tell what type of dungeons need to be run, cause Im very certain that Ive run at least 100 dungeons if not more using one of the images. Found on wowhead is a tracker for the achievement, but it only shows that Ive completed 9. Any help here?Battlemaker9 4d
4d Golden Lotus rep grind Hey y'all. I'm really wanting that neat looking crane mount, and I've been doing the dailies available for me from the Golden Lotus. I just became honored. Does anyone have any tips or tricks that could make this grind go faster? I know that once revered I can buy something that makes me gain more rep, but other than these dailies and just killing mogu around, is there anything else I could be doing to speed this along? Thanks!Kimaroth4 4d
4d Need Cats for Crazy Cat Lady Title I need a few hard-to-get cats for the title to uncage. I'd give the cat back but need to uncage to learn the cat for the title. I'm sure I could do a trade of some sort if anyone wants to trade with me such as I"ll give 1,000 gold for opening the cage. I only need 4 more cats such as Guardian Cub, Nightsaber Cub, Spectral Cub, Xu-Fu, Darkmoon Cub, and Spectral Tiger Cub. I'm Shauna on the server Illidan. If you can help, whisper me in game or send me in game mail please. Thanks in advance.Shauna3 4d
4d [H] Herald of the Titans 1/29 @2PM ET Horde Herald of the Titans run on 1/29/17 at 2:00 PM ET. Please have reasonable gear, know the fight, and bring all consumables so we can knock this out. Message me (GoatBreeder#1744) if you need help gearing. To join us, please sign up on Open Raid: http://openraid.zergid.com/events/view/302950/okroster Alternatively, you can message me (GoatBreeder#1744) if you're interested. Those who sign up or contact me first will be given priority. Algalon Guide (check out the comment made by Herbhaven): http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32871/algalon-the-observer#commentsWarstorm4 4d
4d Toy Collector's Support Group v1 Hello, And welcome to the Toy Collector's Support Group. In this group we can share what toys we are seeking still or obtained. :-) I'm also encouraging others that post in this here-thread to help others find toys they may be seeking if possible. The more help everyone gets is the merrier as I'm certain many players want the mount for obtaining 300 toys! Anyway, To start this group off, I got my 310th toy earlier today. It was from the achievement No Shellfish Endeavor. Looking for the Mount Collector's Support Group? Click the link below! :-) http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20742984358 Xanlorash [The Insane]Xanlorash2 4d
4d Anything you can do, I can do better... That was a royal pain in the butt. I definitely could not do better.Mantaur0 4d
5d Chapter I: Call of the Archmage Hi I'm going through the WoD achievements and I'm looking at the "Chapter I: Call of the Archmage" http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9640/chapter-i-call-of-the-archmage The quest for this achievement "Tarnished Bronze" is marked as being obsolete by Blizzard and cannot be obtained or completed http://www.wowhead.com/quest=35995/tarnished-bronze So why does the achievement still exist, why hasn't it been moved from being obtainable to Legacy? Or is there something I'm missing and not seeing in the WoW Head comments? I'm assuming this then makes the other 3 Achievements equally unobtainable?Norwyck6 5d
5d Guild Herald of the Titans Hey guys, My guild is doing a herald of the titans run this week or next (depending on how long it takes us to fill the last few spots). We have about 7 of us. Require 2-3 dps and possibly 1 healer. Add my ID to discuss, sinzz#1496.Sinzzs1 5d
6d Any interest in forming a community? It seems there are enough people out there hunting achievements that it would be worth it to form some kind of website that joins us all together. Maybe something like Open Raid where you have a profile and have ratings from other people. You could select what achievements you need help with and what times you are available. Then you could be matched with others that also need those achievements with the same open time slots. It seems like a big project to take on but if there's enough interest maybe it would be worth it? PS The 45 character limit in the subject really makes me sad. I had to devolve "Would there be any interest in starting an online community for Achievement Hunters" to what you see now to stay in the limit.Prytania4 6d
6d Completing the Good Sumaritan I have completed everything except Growing Crisis and Change of seasons but can not figure out why I can not get the quests from Farodin. Do you have to be exalted or something. I even completed the emerald nightmare with no avail. Probably just not researching something right but if someone can clear it up for me that would be greatly appreciated.Rentodox0 6d
6d Achievement Highmountain Tribe First off, If this is the wrong forum I'm sorry. Either yesterday, or the day before I hit exalted with Highmountain Tribe. However, I didn't get the achievement. In my reputation tab it shows I'm exalted, and I can also buy exalted goodies from the Highmountain vendor. So I don't know if its a bug or what but I didn't get the achievement. I put in a ticket, and the GM told me to come to the forums? Why can't they do there job and fix it? Anyway I'm sure with a little time this will be buried, because it seems like Blizzard's trashcan.Amoramoon4 6d
6d Hero of Shattrath Hello guys, I wanna know if that easy method is still working nowadays. I Have read that I can dont choose between Aldos and Scrywers to become exalted and then choose The opposite in The initial Quest And become Neutral again very fast. In this method, to become exalted, can I do other quests on Outland? Can I delivery that itens that drop on the dungeos, The three types of each "group"?Kioredeyes1 6d
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Jan 10 Oubdob da Smasher Is there a way to let him spawn occasionally outside of the world quest? Does he already spawn and I'm just missing him? I've been checking almost every day for a few weeks and I've never seen him or the world quest.Jac8 Jan 10
Jan 10 Camel-Hunter Discord Hey All: Curious if there is a camel-hunting discord for the elusive reins? If there isn't, I'd be more than happy to create one if people would be interested. Especially since now we can add each other on battle.net and share in the glory if someone finds the reins. Connstantine#1638 if you want to add me in-game or reply here.Connstantine2 Jan 10
Jan 9 Achievement: A Growing Crisis I am stuck with 9/11 chapters complete toward the Good Suramaratin. I am exalted 999/1000 and have searched very very thoroughly for any available quest. I also need A change of seasons and cannot find any quests to work towaqrd that one.Mykinglion1 Jan 9
Jan 9 Achievement Timestamps Forgive me if this is a noob question, I tried searching on my own but didn't come up with a definite answer, so I thought I'd ask here. If I were to start a Horde toon that's on East Coast server time, but my local time is in California, which time will the game use to tag a date on an achievement? Thank you!Kaecilius3 Jan 9
Jan 8 Share the Love Achievement need 5 for this achievement, was looking to recruit. I have 2 people down so i only need 2 moreYungweej0 Jan 8
Jan 7 Achievement: Legion Loremaster I was able to get all of the territories except Suramar by completing all of the storyline chapters in each. the Good Suramaritan seems impossible. A growing crisis requires "Stuff of dreams" which requires raiding. I am willing to break my vow of not raiding for less than a 40K/year salary from Blizzard just to get the loremaster. I have qued and gone in to the Emerald Dream and Xavius was not there, and I searched but never saw an purified life essence. WAS I LEAD ASTRAY? A change of seasons requires us to bring some fruit to 3 NPCs in th cave but there is nothing to tell us where to go for that fruitMykinglion1 Jan 7
Jan 6 Acheivement: A change of Seasons I am stuck with 9/11 chapters complete toward the Good Suramaratin. I am exalted 999/1000 and have searched very very thoroughly for any available quest. I also need A change of seasons and cannot find any quests to work toward that one.Mykinglion0 Jan 6
Jan 6 Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Mount Guide Greetings All! Before I begin, I would like to wish everyone here mega luck on getting this rare and pink mount. I'm not a fan of buying/selling something that can actually be easily obtained. So I give this information to you. I highly recommend the website from Worldofpunks, as much of their information assisted me in getting this rarity. I am not sure if I'm allowed to link it, but if you google Worldofpunks Long-Forgotten, it should come up. I also highly recommend Wowhead. Get addons, such as TomTom and Paste. Paste is helpful as it removes the limit in characters you can type. Also, please take note of the Discord channels: https://discordapp.com/invite/Y9xuJ7U - For Legion secrets These folks are dedicated to come assist you to help you find your crystals. (Many themselves have already found it, so don't worry about them stealing.) They range from US-EU, Horde to Alliance. But please advised, they don't tolerate spam or inconsiderate people. They DO NOT have to help you if you begin to make demands of them or become rude. If you do decide to come to Discord, please add US or EU to your name. Or go further and add, Horde or Alliance. For example: Jaduen - US Horde. This allows the people who can help you, immediately know what type of realm you're on. To start off: The clickable items are called Ephemeral Crystals and they are bright pinkish-purple. They are ONLY found in the ASZUNA zone in Broken Isles. They are noticeable from a distance. You can see them from flightpaths - flying by, or literally just noticing them. Please be aware, they can be anywhere, even in caves. Keeps your eyes peeled. There are a total of 5 crystals you need to click before obtaining the mount. It does not matter what order you do it in, but once you click the crystal, it doesn't disappear, you simply cannot click it again. This is a great indicator to let you know if anyone else has found all 5. How so? If you're not sure if they have all been found, you can run by one you did find and see if it's still there. If it is, the event is still active. After clicking one, you receive a hidden buff that lasts for 8 hours - meaning, you have 8 hours to find the next. Once all 5 have been found, a zone wide message of "You hear a faint caw in the distance, then silence". Someone got it then; hopefully you. If per chance, you didn't get it, don't get distressed, they respawn in 10-12 hours. Always. Your level does not matter. You can be level 1 and still click these. Be aware you cannot trade this mount. Once you get it, you own it. Below is a current list of waypoints to search. I wish you the best in hunting.Jaduen13 Jan 6
Jan 6 Rare Mounts - Discord Channel Cancelled.Petraen0 Jan 6
Jan 6 Mount Achievement Trouble My achievement tracker is messed up. Around a week ago i hit the 100 mount mark. Today i bought 34 mounts(i was waiting on my reputations), 26 of which were the draenei, gnome, human, and dwarf racial mounts, and the other 8 were the kurenai talbuks. Yesterday my mount achievement said 118/150 and after buying all the mounts and using them, it said 126. What gives?Arcalothorne5 Jan 6
Jan 6 "Sorry, Were You Looking" still bugged? Title basically says it all. I've been doing this every week for the last three weeks with various group compositions and strategies based on different fan site recommendations and no matter whether we have 3 or 9 people in there channeling on the first or the second or the third totem the cheeve won't proc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as this is the last one I need for the meta.Wiggin1 Jan 6
Jan 6 Please fix Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare I've tried getting Glory of the Ulduar Raider forever now and I've attempted this achievement about 5 times... YOU DONT GET CREDIT FOR RAZORSCALE BREATH KILLING DARK RUNE GUARDIAN DWARFS!!!! I've gathered tons of them, all dead, 0 credit. Perhaps they need to be damaged? Redo - Each one tagged and hit to half and nope, no credit for ANY of them. This achieve is impossible.Poisonoaks22 Jan 6
Jan 6 Legion Pathfinder: Part 2 When is this dropping?!Zenmarion20 Jan 6
Jan 6 No Achievement for Maxing an Artifact? So, maxed out my resto artifact (4th Gold Trait, +20). Absolutely zero achievement. First horde / shaman on the server. Seems like there should be something for it right? Even just completing it in general. Theres so many achievements for the most benign things, "Good job! You've collected 20 pairs of shoes!!" Really worked hard for this.... and nothing? Guess at the end of the day it doesn't matter. But, come on...Mauthe0 Jan 6
Jan 4 Big Wanderluster: Gold Since it's Darkmoon Faire time again, I was wondering: has anyone been able to complete this damn achievement? I'm very interested since it basically makes Eye of Kilrogg accessible to non-warlocks, but due to the RNG associated of the right powerups needing to spawn at the right time, and then hopefully act the way they're supposed to, it's been impossible to complete the race within the timer. I've managed to get 22 a few times. That's what makes it so maddening. But I wanted to know if there was anyone out there who has actually managed to pull it off after the bug fix, and if so, how'd you do it?Tekumseh2 Jan 4
Jan 3 "You Used to Scrawl Me.." in Mythic+? I have not seen any definitive answer on this but do the pages spawn in Mythic+?Galaar1 Jan 3
Jan 3 Finally Got exalted with nightfallen....yay I thought this would be the hardest of the pathfinder rep grinds.... But noooooo. These warden people are friken stingy and hard to impress.Tìnkerbell6 Jan 3
Jan 3 TLPD camping for the past 9 days Hey guys been at this 16+ hours a day and missed a max of 5 spawns I've killed 30+ vyra easily. I thought it was supposed to be a 1/10 chance of tlpd? Either I have extremely bad luck, or thats not the case. Anyone know?Wolf4 Jan 3
Jan 2 WTS Battleground Achievements Update: Services Resumed on 12/20/2016 Hello Everyone, I have finished performing all of the carries from the last few dozen of people who whispered, and I am re-opening up my services. I offer fast and efficient carries on any and all of standard battleground (non-rated) achievements in achievement tab. I do most of these solo (you and me) to keep cost lower. A Couple Popular Achievements: Resilient Victory (Arathi) - Resuming January 10, 2017 Cloud Nine (Twin Peaks) Ironman (Warsong Gulch) Save the Day (Warsong Gulch) Stormtrooper (The Eye of Storm) Capping Spree (Deepwind Gorge) Standard Assassin (All Battlegrounds) Supreme Defender (All Battlegrounds) Payment is accepted after successful completion of achievement, and I accept the gold on any server and any faction. I can also do these for all factions and classes (Your gear and skill level does not make a difference for carries). Whisper for your inquiries, (I also offer Dungeon/Raid Achievements) Selinace#1683Wildroot26 Jan 2
Jan 1 Selling Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Mount! Hey guys! I'm baaaaaack! You might remember my services in the past with either the Uldum (Grey Riding Camel) Mount or maybe you've done Gold Exchanges with me before. Well many friends I've helped so far suggested I do the same for the *ULTRA RARE* Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Mount! So here I am! I've been studying this mount since it was first known and have invested lots of time and farming to figure out the kinks and I'm here to help you get it. I'm currently working with a small team to make this happen! THE PROCESS: We have multiple toons on multiple accounts parked at spawn locations on certain servers waiting for these crystals to come up. Once it is found, we go through clicking the crystals and finding all 5. Once the fifth is found, we go through and invite the next person in line to group (highest bid offer) to come click the rest of the crystals and obtain their mount. And that's it! You've got the simple and easy part! HOW MUCH?: Well, just like Camels, we are on a private bidding system. People message us with their offers and we categorize them into our sheet from highest to lowest. When a crystal is found, the highest offer is contacted and invited to group. If they are not online at the time, it moves to the next person on the list (this happens pretty often). So when referring to how much, you ask yourself, how much is the mount worth to you? Sometimes this spawns once a week, sometimes none at all (that we know of). Who know's what changes they will make to CRZ and sharding so we are taking advantage of this now before any changes are made. P.S. (WE ACCEPT GOLD ONLY) :P WHEN DO I PAY? For us to avoid getting scammed by "bidders", I will only accept full payment once a crystal is found. You will be contacted and payment will be made on the spot before invite is sent out to you or locations are revealed to you. So please be ready as this is a timed event and anyone is able to go click the crystals and unlock the mount. If you take too long to answer or pay gold, the next person in line will be invited to group! Just like with camels, we accept gold on all (US - OCEANIC - LATIN) Servers, either faction. Unfortunately in order to actually receive the mount, you will need to be on an alliance character to be grouped with us (minimum level 100 - to survive any damage that might come from mobs). But we will accept payment on horde toons (our horde alts from different servers).  WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU? I have offered similar services in the past and have gotten only awesome reviews. You can view them all from our Grey Riding Camel sales at http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20742945193 I wouldn't do anything to risk my rep or account. I've been playing since Vanilla and continue to keep good terms with everyone! If that's not enough for you then sorry! :) If you're interested feel free to contact me in game (Worldofpunks-Proudmoore) or invite me on battlenet (Geekygreek7#1439). You can also check out the site I've made (www.longforgottenhippo.com) for any further information. Like before, we offer a referral system. You will get 10% of the payment that was made if transaction is completed. So tell your friends and guildies! Good luck everyone! And thank you!Worldofpunks58 Jan 1
Jan 1 Class Order Gear "A Classy Outfit" is the achievement you unlock for obtaining every piece of class gear. I have a simple suggestion that would alleviate a ton of grinding for people on their alts later on down the road and that would be once you get this, all of your class order hall gear on every character would become available at 110 without any necessary grinding.Malkaris0 Jan 1
Jan 1 Bloodsail Rep Farm Greetings, I will be running a raid to farm Bloodsail rep in Booty Bay on New Year's Eve starting at 9pm EST. Everyone is welcome. This will be a quick easy rep farm due to the guards being drunk. Remember to bring your guild standard for maximum rep gain. Come get your Bloodsail admiral's hat and titles while watching the hourly fireworks displays. This rep is needed for the Insane title. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2336/insane-in-the-membrane If you would like to join this group please send me an in game mail or add me on Btag. ~Tuwa-Stormrage Btag: J4destar#1123Tuwa2 Jan 1
Dec 31 Have... Have We Met? achievement thread THERE IS ACTUALLY TWO THREADS FOR THIS ACHIEVE. My friend I met doing this also has one, and both are the most popular threads for this so please check both! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19288910692?page=1 First thread capped http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9881948604?page=1 If you want to share one of the following NPCs for this achievement (Thassarian, Nat Pagle, Chromie, Linken, Mankrik, Hemet Nesingwary) to others please post here with realm or BTag. Times when you're online for that day, saying you're done, other relevant information is appreciated! BTW I'll have you know since this thread and thanks to people here I've gotten this achievement done! Use Premade Groupfinder addon, this thread, make friends! It's still possible!Vivec153 Dec 31
Dec 31 Danger Zone closed ach thread, thanks to those who helped!Recovers0 Dec 31