Achievements

Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Achievements and Guild Advancement forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the achievement and guild advancement systems with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in AzerothLylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
4h Achievement Question Can you do The Rat Pack (from Kara) on 5 man heroic?Offline0 4h
8h Glory of Panda Raider help So, I'm soloing this as a mm hunter and I have all but 4 achievements needed for Glory of the Pandaria Raider. those are: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better Sorry, Were You Looking For This? I Heard You Like Amber Timing is Everything. Any Help on Soloing?Kaneron4 8h
9h TCG Loot Buy/Sell/Trade Thread #37 Continuation from: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745095067 ...Çx119 9h
13h Grand Opening Will it even be changed? As it stands, it CANNOT be done normal and it CANNOT be done with a low group, regardless of skills. There simply isn't enough bombs and it rely on an amount of RNG that was never seen before, except on the Dark Animus' one. At least change the flavor text to something like : Grand Opening : Activate all spotligts around the Nightwell and then defeat the Chronomatic Anomaly in the Nighthold, on Heroic difficulty or higher. Need 20+ raiders.Abendroth4 13h
15h LF Any Who Need/Willing to Help Hey all, I had to buy a fresh account at the start of Legion. Therefore, I'm going back and doing any achievement/rep that relates to mounts. Of course, not all are solo-able such as School's Out Forever and Share the Love, etc. If anyone had any non-soloable achievements we could help each other out with...I'm down. Just hit me up btag: mlammey#1587Giantstalker0 15h
15h Guild classy achievement This is my bank alt in my bank guild. I've slowly been leveling alts to 85 (and honored with the guild) to work on the classy achievements (Just 'cuz). I logged on today to check my progress and I see that it's been wiped clean. I no longer have any progress on any classy achievement. For example I used the Legion invasion to finish leveling my Night elf druid and Draenei paladin to 85. I made sure they were in their respective race classy achievements before deleting them but now I have nothing in Classy Night elf or Classy Draenei. Is this a bug? Will my progress eventually come back? Is anyone else having this problem?Rokki9 15h
16h Staying Classy Achievement I am part of a small guild that is not constantly active. We are all adults that work hard and try to find time to play between kids, jobs and chores. Over the last 2 or so years we have been working towards getting the Staying Classy achievement so we can get an 8th tab for our guild bank. Some of us have used our power boosts that we got over each expansion to fulfill another one of the races towards a class. Others have actually bought boosts just to achieve this. We only needed one more for the undead achievement, a DK. We had a few others for the Orcs and Pandaren left, as well. However, we were nearing the end to completing this achievement. With the change to make the achievement for all toons to hit max level, which is now 110, it has reset all the progress we have done towards each Classy achievement, such as this undead one, along with our orc and pandaren ones. We are fine with having to level to 110 for any we had not achieved, like the undead DK, but to reset the ones we have already technically got credit for is completely unfair. It is years of hard work reset and to ask for us to put the time to level each of those to max level again is just unrealistic. It makes us angry Blizzard would not be considerate of this and for small guilds like us who only want to have an 8th bank tab. Does anyone agree that these should have been grandfathered in with the change? We all have been players of WoW for a long time and most from its beginning, it is upsetting they did not think about how this would affect small guilds. I appreciate anyone's opinion. DoolinDoolin7 16h
1d LFM Show Me Your Moves I'm looking to complete this on 10N, not 25H like that other thread has. I'm available all weekend and I have capped characters on both alliance and horde. Triet#1743Danvash15 1d
1d Mount Collector Support Group V 23 Last one capped - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695105276Evalore469 1d
2d Need help with Soft Hands Achievement Hi, I cant solo this achievement as an arms warrior and its one of the last ones I need for glory. Anyone willing to help me with it? Thanks for your attention.Dreadragex5 2d
2d Glory of the Draenor Raider Glory of the Draenor Raider Still needing to get a few here, namely: He Shoots, he Ores Would You Give Me a Hand Ya, We've Got Time Ashes, Ashes all of which require large groups. LightScythe#1758 I'm also keen on getting all Legion ones done as wellKaleiha1 2d
2d LF Help with Durumu achievement Crossing the lines was bad. For the love of god..I can't solo and get the achievement. Need some help.Yserastrasza1 2d
2d Get that achievement XVI Just a continue from http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18704977508 topic. Last one to post was Frytanya so as a reminder you need to [Remember to Share]you only got four more to go! (: I'll take a couple achieves to tackle. (:Winfree134 2d
3d Selling Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Mount! Hey guys! I'm baaaaaack! You might remember my services in the past with either the Uldum (Grey Riding Camel) Mount or maybe you've done Gold Exchanges with me before. Well many friends I've helped so far suggested I do the same for the *ULTRA RARE* Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Mount! So here I am! I've been studying this mount since it was first known and have invested lots of time and farming to figure out the kinks and I'm here to help you get it. I'm currently working with a small team to make this happen! THE PROCESS: We have multiple toons on multiple accounts parked at spawn locations on certain servers waiting for these crystals to come up. Once it is found, we go through clicking the crystals and finding all 5. Once the fifth is found, we go through and invite the next person in line to group (highest bid offer) to come click the rest of the crystals and obtain their mount. And that's it! You've got the simple and easy part! HOW MUCH?: Well, just like Camels, we are on a private bidding system. People message us with their offers and we categorize them into our sheet from highest to lowest. When a crystal is found, the highest offer is contacted and invited to group. If they are not online at the time, it moves to the next person on the list (this happens pretty often). So when referring to how much, you ask yourself, how much is the mount worth to you? Sometimes this spawns once a week, sometimes none at all (that we know of). Who know's what changes they will make to CRZ and sharding so we are taking advantage of this now before any changes are made. P.S. (WE ACCEPT GOLD ONLY) :P WHEN DO I PAY? For us to avoid getting scammed by "bidders", I will only accept full payment once a crystal is found. You will be contacted and payment will be made on the spot before invite is sent out to you or locations are revealed to you. So please be ready as this is a timed event and anyone is able to go click the crystals and unlock the mount. If you take too long to answer or pay gold, the next person in line will be invited to group! Just like with camels, we accept gold on all (US - OCEANIC - LATIN) Servers, either faction. Unfortunately in order to actually receive the mount, you will need to be on an alliance character to be grouped with us (minimum level 100 - to survive any damage that might come from mobs). But we will accept payment on horde toons (our horde alts from different servers).  WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU? I have offered similar services in the past and have gotten only awesome reviews. You can view them all from our Grey Riding Camel sales at http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20742945193 I wouldn't do anything to risk my rep or account. I've been playing since Vanilla and continue to keep good terms with everyone! If that's not enough for you then sorry! :) If you're interested feel free to contact me in game (Worldofpunks-Proudmoore) or invite me on battlenet (Geekygreek7#1439). You can also check out the site I've made (www.longforgottenhippo.com) for any further information. Like before, we offer a referral system. You will get 10% of the payment that was made if transaction is completed. So tell your friends and guildies! Good luck everyone! And thank you!Worldofpunks109 3d
3d [H] Herald of the Titans Starting a group for Herald, horde side. Have 1 tank and 2 dps so far. HeavyT#1516 If interested, will probably go next weekend if we can find the people.Suspectx0 3d
3d Pets/Mounts/Toys - Created Hello everyone! Please accept that this is a bit of a long post and a tad all over the place. I apologize about that. I want to start going for professions and their respective achievements. With that in mind, I realized that many professions (duh) can create unique toys, pets, and mounts. My goal is to increase the number of toys, pets, and mounts for score-keeping purposes and not to actually use them. I will be learning professions then dropping them for others. With that said, I am a little thrown off about the amount of information out there and where to find it. Is there an "up to date" guide on all of the toys, pets, and mounts that can be created via professions that you NEED to have a certain profession in order to learn? I came across both http://www.wowhead.com/profession-mounts-and-pets-guide#cjewelcrafting-jade-owl and also http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2409/toy-box-and-you-completing-your-collection#toylistmaybe-profession but both seem a little out of date. Here is the goal simply put: I want to learn different professions one by one to learn all of the toys, pets, and mounts. After maxing the profession, obtaining all of the toys, pets, and mounts, I will then drop it for another profession. This will continue until I have learned all pets, mounts, and toys from all of the professions. What do you all think? Any tips or guides or tricks to this? I am super duper serious about this and would love anyone who can point me in the right direction! Thank you all very much and cheers! <3Cykane2 3d
3d Glory of the Legion Raider Completed this meta achievement today for the mount "Grove Defiler" Soon come to find out that the mount is a ground mount only. With legion flying now accessible, any chance we could see this thing becoming a flying mount, much like the Grove Warden?Sloomsa0 3d
3d WTS 2 Unobtainable Rare Items WTS [Icebane Gauntlets] [Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops] My preferred server to meet on would be Sargeras-Alliance. My battletag: BeeeJay#11456 we can talk about a price.Holacomo0 3d
3d For The Alliance Achievement Looking to form a group next Sat for his achievement. Anyone interested? NA realmRhyian0 3d
4d Bring Back Tyraels Charger! Title!Neverbloom28 4d
5d WTS Collector/Unobtainable/Rare Items Here is a pastebin of my guild bank: https://pastebin.com/iyFdVnzQ Guild is currently on WMA. Was told 1 Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops is probably the most valued item. Feel free to CTRL-F through list. Easiest way to contact me is BTAG BeeeJay#11456 Or post here.Demunen1 5d
5d EN achievements Lf a group to do the EN achievements with.Tavic2 5d
May 17 Way to lookup a friends toy collection? Want to gift my friend some crafted toy items as a surprise, but wondering if there's a way I can check online without them knowing? I know there's websites that you can look up recipes, mounts etc. Not sure about toys?Earthward1 May 17
May 17 can you still get Primal Flamesaber? I just recently came back to WoW and unfortunately was absent during the Primal Flamesaber event on HotS does anyone know if this is still obtainable or if Blizz have any plans to allow us to obtain it again in the future thank you.Evani1 May 17
May 17 Please let Arena mounts be obtained in 2v2 I am not talking about Glad mounts they should remain 3v3, I am talking about the mounts purchased from the Vicious Saddles. Currently to get a saddle you need to win 100 3v3 games or win 40 rbg games. I am not a big pvper never have been I just do it for fun and the achievements but I do want to get these mounts. I have tried a few times to get them with some success I currently have 3 of them but finding a third player to do the arenas with is always a challenge every season since majority of my friends hate Arena/PvP or they don't care about mounts or are bad players and it would be a complete carry which I am not good enough to offer that. I think it being 2v2 but requiring perhaps 200 or 250 wins would be fair, I can get a second person no problem and grind the arena wins out. I understand if Blizzard want to keep it in the 3v3 only bracket but I feel giving us the option to 2v2 but require more wins is a fair trade off and would see more player participation.Evani1 May 17
May 17 Tarlna the Ageless won't spawn I don't know whether it's because of a bug or just abysmal RNG, but Tarlna the Ageless (a world boss in Draenor) has been nowhere to be found for an unreasonable amount of time. This is getting stupid; it's the only thing I still need to kill for my Pepe whistle. I can't find very much reliable info on how Tarlna spawns. All I know for sure is that both Drov and Tarlna cannot both be up at the same time. That could mean any number of things. Could it mean they alternate every week? Nope. I killed Drov last Friday, and he's still the only one I've ever seen. Could it mean they alternate every day? Nope. I've checked several days in a row, and Drov is still the only one I've ever seen. Could it mean that one spawns after the other is killed? Nope. I killed Drov again today and he respawned fifteen minutes later. (and a 15-minute spawn timer is the only other thing I see a lot of sources agree on) Could it mean that a random one spawns every week, day, or kill? Who knows? That's theory A. Theory B is that the system is bugged because it's outdated. The ideal solution is to simply make them independent, and both spawn on their own regardless of the other. It's outdated content anyway, nobody's killing them for their loot. Failing that, at least tell us what we need to do to get this elusive genesaur to spawn.Manabender10 May 17
May 16 Have... Have We Met? achievement thread THERE IS ACTUALLY TWO THREADS FOR THIS ACHIEVE. My friend I met doing this also has one, and both are the most popular threads for this so please check both! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19288910692?page=1 First thread capped http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9881948604?page=1 If you want to share one of the following NPCs for this achievement (Thassarian, Nat Pagle, Chromie, Linken, Mankrik, Hemet Nesingwary) to others please post here with realm or BTag. Times when you're online for that day, saying you're done, other relevant information is appreciated! BTW I'll have you know since this thread and thanks to people here I've gotten this achievement done! Use Premade Groupfinder addon, this thread, make friends! It's still possible!Vivec160 May 16
May 16 Tier Achievement for Stylist I have some transmogs of tier that I already own and none of them are showing up as completed in the achievements. For example my current transmog. Is this intended for us to regather them or is it a bug that's being looked into?Tiersian7 May 16
May 15 Balloon event question. Balloon Thingy. Is there any rewards to the micro holiday event? like pets mounts achive etc? I did a bit of research and well nothing. Maybe its just that, nothing lol.Sunderundies2 May 15
May 15 Artifact Challenges (A Challenging Look) After completing the artifact challenge at around 899/904 ilvl, I'm realizing what a pain in the butt that quest really was! I understand that it was tuned for ToS gear but I feel like there should be a reward for those who do it before the raid comes. Perhaps an feat relative to Ahead of the Curve? I'm sure those who have completed it for whatever class spent a good amount of time optimizing their current status and they would for sure deserve recognition! Anyways, just a thought lol. I honestly just think with full ToS gear it's going to be a walk in the breeze is all. What do you guys think? Have you completed it? Was it super easy and I'm just being a butthole? Sorry if I am :PAteia3 May 15
May 15 Strike! achievement I haven't had any attempts past few months since they haven't said anything on updating or fixing it from before. Anyone have any information. Thanks.Ubba1 May 15
May 14 WTB Naxt Victim(Sentinaxx Bosses) Like the title says, I am looking to secure a couple kills on my remaining bosses to earn the achievement and looking for help to do so. I need the following bosses: Than’otalion Skulguloth An’thyna Fel Obliterator I am willing to pay 20kg for each kill, paying with gold on Bleeding Hollow(H) Stormrage(A), Mal'ganis(H), or Korialstrasz(A). You can whisper me in game or add me on realid @ QTONDUTY#1120.Kentonn4 May 14
May 14 Herald of the Titans Doing Herald of the Titans. If you have a toon add GavinS#1271Sprìg0 May 14
May 13 Have... Have We Met? The Sequel! Continuing from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9881948604?page=25 Thassarian is still hovering over Sethria's Roost, for as long as I can manage (will I keep him past rollover? Let's find out!) All Hordies especially welcome! Especially if you can bring Mankrik or Linken wth you! This is happening on Wyrmrest Accord. There's a Custom Group for Alliance realm-hoppers.Glaswen92 May 13
May 13 Done thanks. Done.Hyperborea3 May 13
May 13 Overachiever Add-on Wasnt sure if this was the right forum to post this. Recently, whenever I log in, if there is a Calendar event(currently its Darkmoon Faire), I get a popup notification that Darkmoon Faire is now going on. Its every toon, every time I log in. Is there a way to disable this? I have looked through the WoW UI and the Overachiever UI and cant seem to find the way to disable this. Thanks.Bearrepairjr2 May 13
May 13 10000 Daily Quest Completed Nm figured it outAsherons0 May 13
May 12 LFG - School's Out forever Hi, I'm doing my glory to the pandaria hero achievement. I need to form a group for the school's out forever achievement and the what does this button do achievement. please reply if you also need to do these achievements.Minerbumping0 May 12
May 12 Herald Herald Of The Titans looking for people on the horde side to do it with please message me Derosina-Vek'NilishSwachhammer1 May 12
May 11 Have... have we met yet? Hey guys im trying to finish this achievement. Back in cataclysm i've got everysingle one of them but Thassarian. Currently if i go and accept the daily the main guy doesn't show up for the last 4 days. Is it bugged? P.S. sitting right now and waiting for him gavno#1379 till 10:30 CST everyone is welcome to come and see what hero you have up. Tips to find him are very welcomeVotka5 May 11
May 10 ID Share Still Work With One Account? Is using group finder to share a raid lockout between characters on the same account still a viable way to farm Invincible and Mimiron's Head?Jonaingo2 May 10
May 9 Herald of the titans Anyone doing this? If so I have a MW ready for it.Archangelos4 May 9
May 9 Guild Dungeon runs Just completed the Botanica dungeon with 2 other guildies and did not receive the guild achieve for it . All three of us got the personal achievement for it at the same time, so I'm just wondering if there were changes made to the requirements to get the guild one ?Pendleton14 May 9
May 9 Field Medic title not account bound? I could've sworn a few months back I was able to use it on my 110 rogue. Is this title really not account-bound?Velyr1 May 9
May 9 Fourteen for the Team Did anyone else get stuck and frozen at this level at lev 50 honor without a roll over to Fourteen for the Team, and frozen no more honor. Been waiting for bliizard for almost a day now so asking anyone else.Hipster1 May 9
May 8 Garrison invasions in 7.2 In Legion so far you just needed to do one apexis daily to trigger a garrison invasion, which is nice because few people actually still do them. However I just completed 2 zones and no invasions were triggered. Looks like the new patch either broke the invasions or it reverted them back to their old state. Anyone else having issues? Edit: still works, my third daily triggered an invasion.Greville7 May 8
May 8 School of Hard Knocks AaagghhhhhLothranis32 May 8
May 8 Guild Ach Hello Wondering if there is a number of members required to complete a achievement? Me and a mate want to complete the Guild Achievement "Glory of the Cataclysm Raider" and were wondering since its an old raid if we went and smashed it out and are both guild members would the guild get the Achievement? If a guild has this achievement it allows members to purchase Reins of the Dark Phoenix is why I ask. ThanksBlythie1 May 8
May 8 Ach. Hidden From List? I'm just curious about achievements that aren't in my achievement list.. If this is a UI error or the same for everyone.. 2 examples: Both under Quests>Legion [Zoom!] and [They See Me Rolling] Neither of these appeared in my list. I learned about the first one because someone asked me to get it in the get that achievement thread. And I learned about the second one because my daughter got it one day and told me about it. I had no problem earning both of them - and then they do appear in there - once they're achieved - prior to this though - they weren't in the list at all. Is this the same for everyone? perhaps its a setting somewhere? I'm just wondering what other simple achievements I might be missing because they simply aren't showing.Bratzy5 May 8