Achievements

Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Achievements and Guild Advancement forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the achievement and guild advancement systems with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in AzerothLylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
1h WTB Skulguloth for Naxt Victim Would like to trade either An'thyna, Force-Commander Xillious, Fel Obliterator, Than'otalion or 50k Frostwolf/Vashj server for Skulguloth. Btag DarkHermes#1169Winfree0 1h
2h Mount Collector Support Group V 23 Last one capped - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695105276Evalore492 2h
8h "Been waiting a long time for this" help I have been trying to complete "Glory of the Icecrown Raider" to get the mount and I only have one achievement left to complete for it. Im having problems with Been waiting a long time for this, I get to the point where I have a enough ghouls running after me, and I go to smack the lich king once and wait for the necrotic plague. But he never infects me with it, what am I doing wrong or missing? Im doing it on my 100 dkWhiteangel5 8h
11h The Flame Warden How long does it take to complete the honor/desecrate portion of The Flame Warden meta achievement? I'm working on the long strange trip meta achievement and today marks my first shot at The Flame Warden meta achievement. I'm going to be on vacation for 10 days during the two weeks that this is available, so I'm trying to make sure I allocate enough time to get this done.Jonaingo2 11h
12h First Aid -Is there a medic in the zone? Do i need to already be at 800 FA in order to get these items to drop for this quest? Been farming for multiple drops for a while now and can not get anything to drop, am i missing something? DarkDarkmanning4 12h
12h Offering my alchemical services Anyone who needs the 6 protection potions for the sun darter hatchling, but feels prices on the AH are a bit steep, feel free to send me a PM ingame or send your mats to my rogue, Balgair-EmeraldDream, free of charge! I have 5/6 recipes, I am only missing the nature protection potion. (needless to say, I'm afraid that this only extends to ED players, unless there's a way around realm restrictions?)Laoghaire1 12h
14h Get that achievement XVI Just a continue from http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18704977508 topic. Last one to post was Frytanya so as a reminder you need to [Remember to Share]you only got four more to go! (: I'll take a couple achieves to tackle. (:Winfree141 14h
23h Achievement: A Growing Crisis I am stuck with 9/11 chapters complete toward the Good Suramaratin. I am exalted 999/1000 and have searched very very thoroughly for any available quest. I also need A change of seasons and cannot find any quests to work towaqrd that one.Mykinglion11 23h
1d Nemesis achievements Please let the nemesis achievements be obtainable outside of Draenor! As someone who came a bit late into wod, I didn't have much time to do all of these despite being an avid pvp'er. It would be really nice if we can still realistically finish these, with Draenor barren and Ashran deserted. While I'm on topic, it's about time that the highmaul coliseum is available to lvl 110 I think, I don't see a reason why not.Laoghaire4 1d
1d TCG Loot Buy/Sell/Trade Thread #37 Continuation from: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745095067 ...Çx133 1d
1d Got My Mind On My Draenor Money I saw in a Dec 2014 thread that the achievement was changed from 10k to 2.5k. My progress on the achievement in game shows 2550 but my profile only shows 1300. Is the progress character based or sum of all characters? Is this the reason I haven't been awarded the achievement?Bobbalon6 1d
1d Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth Hello, I'm a first time poster to the forums so if this is not the right place, I apologize in advance for that. I had submitted an ingame ticket about an issue and was told to post on the forums about the issue, but was not told specifically where, so I guess I'll just post it here. ------------------- I have a question regarding the new item added in 7.2.5, Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth. From what I understand, this is awarded to you if you defeat Illidan Stormrage during BC Timewalking while having the achievement "Warglaives of Azzinoth" on any character on your account. I have an issue with the criteria for this achievement. I own both the Main Hand and the Off Hand Warglaives on my hunter (Orcestra-Gorefiend), but because he cannot actually wield the weapons, I do not actually have the achievement "Warglaives of Azzinoth", even though I do own the set. My question is, am I really being asked to farm them again on toons that can actually wield them just so I can unlock the transmog? It took me quite a few years to obtain them in the first place, so I believe that is quite an unreasonable expectation. Perhaps the achievement could be modified to include simply killing Illidan while having the Warglaives in your bags? I know it's a complicated issue, and very specific, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to finally use the Warglaives just because of this technicality. Thanks for your time, and for any insight you can grant me! Sincerely, a loyal customerIamgroot2 1d
1d Help with "Working Better as A Team" Okay so the description of the achievement is a bit confusing to me. Can I get 600 in just 1 profession to earn it while being honored with my guild obviously, or what? I've gotten it before but I'm trying to rush getting it. Can someone really just explain how to get it. I've read everything and they all say to obtain 600 in both secondary and primary professions. Does that mean, for example, Get 600 in fishing, cooking, mining and blacksmithing, then the achievement will appear or can I just get 600 in one of the above and it'll appear?Goreinastin0 1d
2d The Stable Master For a couple months now The Stable Master achievement is not working properly for me. I have the necklace, I have the mounts in training, but no matter how many times I kill the Moth of Wrath, the achievement progress is still reading 0/6.Malveyan7 2d
2d Highmaul Coliseum I am looking to find other people interested in obtaining the toys and titles associated with winning Highmaul Coliseum. I will be looking into the minimum required number of people so that when we have that, we can set something up. There are a few requirements that must be obliged. This link will provide the bare-bones info, and even though it's dated, the "Gaining Access" section is still applicable. http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-guides/502826-highmaul-coliseum.html One important thing to note, not mentioned in the article, because it was unnecessary at the time: YOU MUST BE LEVEL 100 Things like unlocking a level 3 sanctum can be done by collecting bones on a higher level, but the character entering the coliseum must be 100. Ideally, to make this process smooth, you will have 2 characters with a level 3 sanctum that are level 100. One character will be your win character and one will be your scrap character. Since winning the event makes you ineligible to enter again, you will need a second character that will continue entering to assist the other raid members. In total you would need 100 bones on your win character and 100 bones for every other raid member that also needs a win on your scrap character. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please drop a comment and a battletag. I assume it will take some time to get enough people to make this happen so please be patient with the process. I will continue to check this post and edit updates as necessary. Unless otherwise stated, this post will remain open because the achievement hasn't been completed yet. Geray#1527Geray19 2d
2d Veteran players Having played WOW since 2005 I recently contacted Blizzard to see if there was some sort of associated achievement. I was told no, but was thanked profusely and given a thank you gift. I'm suggesting some form of recognition for players who've consistently played for say five and then ten years. Any ideas?Shnozzle7 2d
2d Herald of the Titans Running tomorrow (Sunday) at 8pm AEST (11/06/17), mostly Oceanic group. We currently have 9 players, and we urgently need either another DPS or Healer position filled in! If you have a Herald toon ready, contact me in game on my battle tag below! - Neon#12506Seethe3 2d
2d LF Skulguloth for Naxt Victim achievement: done, can delete this post nowMijingakure2 2d
3d Have... Have We Met? achievement thread THERE IS ACTUALLY TWO THREADS FOR THIS ACHIEVE. My friend I met doing this also has one, and both are the most popular threads for this so please check both! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19288910692?page=1 First thread capped http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9881948604?page=1 If you want to share one of the following NPCs for this achievement (Thassarian, Nat Pagle, Chromie, Linken, Mankrik, Hemet Nesingwary) to others please post here with realm or BTag. Times when you're online for that day, saying you're done, other relevant information is appreciated! BTW I'll have you know since this thread and thanks to people here I've gotten this achievement done! Use Premade Groupfinder addon, this thread, make friends! It's still possible!Vivec161 3d
3d Class Mounts Do the class mounts count as separate mounts for the collection achievement, or once you get one the rest would still only count as one (much like race mounts don't stack for horde/alli)? Thanks!Aureil1 3d
3d WTB Naxt Victim(Sentinaxx Bosses) Like the title says, I am looking to secure a couple kills on my remaining bosses to earn the achievement and looking for help to do so. I need the following bosses: Than’otalion I am willing to pay 50kg for each kill, paying with gold on Bleeding Hollow(H) Stormrage(A), Mal'ganis(H), or Korialstrasz(A). You can whisper me in game or add me on realid @ QTONDUTY#1120.Kentonn12 3d
3d Can I get Legion flying through 2 characters? I am about to finish Suramar on this warrior and therefore complete Legion Loremaster and in-turn Broken Isles pathfinding part 1. I don't really care for my warrior too much right now and want to switch to my alt to do the Broken Shore stuff. Can I complete Legion Pathfinding part 2 on the alt and therefore get flying unlocked this way? In other words, can I complete pathfinding part 1 on one character and pathfinding part 2 on another character and get flying? My alt is NOT going to go through the process of unlocking all of Suramar again - I did not enjoy the process very much the 1st time and think I would go crazy doing it yet again on another character.Kogun4 3d
4d Bigger Fish to Fry Is there something special I need to do to open up Bigger Fish to Fry? I've watched several YouTube videos, and the achievement is shown under the fishing section. I checked wowhead.com, and it didn't say that there was anything special needed to open the achievement. It's not showing anywhere in my achievements, so I have no idea if I am even able to start it.Sontoom23 4d
4d WTB Arathi Basin Achievements WTB Arathi Basin Perfection and Resilient Victory achievements. Have wanted these for years, and had a couple failed attempts getting them on my own. Would just like to get them done and out of the way. I'm willing to negotiate with price. Let me know if you can help! GoatBreeder#1744Warstorm8 4d
4d herald of the titans looking for horde group for herald of the titans. can play holy (main) or shadow. if you have a group for it, feel free to add mccowan#1297.Mesothelioma1 4d
4d [H] Herald of the Titans Any groups doing this, or interested in doing this? I have a holy/shadow priest ready to go. Let me know!Meiyonaise0 4d
5d Master and Commander - Mage Lord This is the last summonable garrison boss I need for the achievement. If you, or someone you know, has the ability to summon him, add my Battletag: Enfilade#1732 Thank you!Enfilade4 5d
5d "Sul'thraze" legacy achievement removed? A few weeks ago, I earned the legacy achievement "Sul'thraze the Lasher" (which had been added in 7.1) by combining the two swords that drop in Zul'Farrak. Now, with the release of 7.2.5...it's been removed from my legacy achievements list. Has this happened to anyone else?Vonreichter9 5d
5d Dropping Some Eaves Okay. So, I've done this dungeon 5 times now and I have done everything right and I'm still not getting the correct dialog for this achievement. I find it funny how most of my guildies have received this achievement without even trying to get. Yet, hereI am wasting my time trying to get it and I can't see to do so. This is the LAST achievement that I need until I get my Glory of the Legion Hero meta complete. Please, someone... HELP! This is so frustrating and I'm getting sick and tired of running Court of Stars.Omiee61 5d
6d Class armor sets Since the raid class armor set's DO NOT USE the full tier gear and it not listed in the achievement how are we to know what items to get? AKA I'm in full T6 yet I don't have ether BT or the sunwell one. According to the GM I need Slippers of the Seacaller and Focused Mana Bindings cause they totally have to do with sunwell and T6.Rayo0 6d
6d [Fashionista: Tabard] The legion faction tabards do not count towards the achievement. Is this intended or is it a bug?Tðmßrady2 6d
6d Glory of the Legion Hero Looking to get all of these achievements done if anyone is interested. Regular mythic dungeons from the looks of it.Rawrnomnom2 6d
6d . Finished.Offline0 6d
6d Beyond Bloodthirsty Hi I would like a new Honor Kills Achi added to the game please. I have completed Bloodthirsty (250,000hk) 4 years ago, and I miss being able to track it on my screen. So I propose a new achievement and title for 1 Million HK called "The Misanthrope" It means "A Hater of Man Kind" and a fitting title for anyone who has farmed up 1Million kills.Terminatrix8 6d
Jun 15 Class Mounts and Lord of the Reins Does collecting class mounts from alts counts towards the achievement? Or since the rule says 'usable by a single character', they don't count at all just like the paladin, warlock etc. old class mounts? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.Grexdar12 Jun 15
Jun 15 "Rumble Club" (brawler's guild) post 7.2.5 Before 7.2.5, the "Rumble Card: Stranglethorn Streak" card, which was necessary to complete the "Rumbe Club" achievement, was not purchasable (ostensibly to fix bugs with the encounter). As of 7.2.5, the card is purchasable again! However...it seems even more bugged than it was before!! First it pulled everyone into the brawl (as expected) but instead of starting the stranglethorn streak encounter, it started everyone's individual boss battle encounters - all together, all at the same time! While entertaining, it was pretty much an instant wipe. After everyone rezzed, it pulled us back into the brawl and this time did start the stranglethorn streak encounter. However, that appears to still be bugged - I was insta-killed by a lashtail raptor, despite not being near one nor standing on the spawn point of one! :-( Has anyone successfully completed the stranglethorn streak portion of "Rumble Club" post-7.2.5?Madone0 Jun 15
Jun 14 Herald of the Titans TONIGHT 9 EST Hello all, As the title says, I am looking for 1-2 more DPS for a Herald of the Titans. The group is going TONIGHT @ 9 PM EST. If you are interested, please respond to this post with the following: Class: Spec: Item level: Btag: *Please, if you are interested, make sure that you have the appropriate enchants, gems, food, flasks, etc. *Alliance side run. Thank youRd6 Jun 14
Jun 14 Primal Flamesaber I'm sure many people will down vote the hell out of this post but here goes. During the month this promotion was on I was unfortunately unable to partake in the event due to IRL issues which I won't bore you with. Sad to say I did not get time to log into wow let alone HotS to attempt to get this mount being an avid mount collector having missed this one is going to haunt me for as long as I play wow like that dam Zul Aman bear does. Alas I hope blizzard will one day have another HotS event in which I can attempt to get the mount, the hearth steed was never a limited time mount but this one was which is a shame. their is a few other events that wow has had over the passed few years which have granted mounts which I was luky enough to be playing during this time I wouldn't be apposed to bringing those back even if it's on the store. Anyway finger crossed one day they will re activate the event thanks for your time.Evani5 Jun 14
Jun 14 Frostbitten - Horrid Timers I've been trying to get this achievement for years. My server is high population, I haven't seen a single spawn in six months. Even with camping. And checking consistently. PLEASE Blizz, PLEASE make the spawn timers more similar to Legion....Its ridiculous. And its not fun.Deyndri3 Jun 14
Jun 13 [Good Suramaritan] Please lower the rep requirements for the final leg of this achieve... it took more than a month to get the 12k rep for revered. 20k/21k is RIDICULOUS JUST TO UNLOCK THE LAST QUEST!!!!???? I WILL NEVER GET FLYING THIS WAY!Halgrin6 Jun 13
Jun 13 WTB You Said Crossing the Streams Was Bad Tired of still trying and frustrated with groups for this achievement...looking for a quick carry and gold is on LB if you will acceptBlondielox18 Jun 13
Jun 13 Account-wide Breaching The Tomb Stacking daily work on top of daily work is cruel. This game is starting to skip my mind about the $15 recurring payments each month. I have 12 classes on my server, so now I discover that the Flying achievements Part 1 & 2 were Account-Wide. /cheer :) So now I discover I have to do 15/15 objectives of Breaching The Tomb achievement 12 TIMES!!!!! I understand the fantasy of unearthing your Artifact weapon when Legion began, that game fantasy is terrific, great win Blizzard! :) Where is the fantasy in ticking off 180 objective ticks for my 12 separate Breaching the Tomb achievements? All that work was just to unlock the quests needed to begin the 12 fantasy quests for the 12 class mounts. Where is the reputation make-up items you gave us for the reputations of Pandaria, that was a great idea, please do that for the Armies of Legionfall. We worked diligently for the ability to fly on your Broken Isles. I have Breached your Tomb on my main character. Please, please make this achievement Account-WIDE & easier to achieve Exalted with Armies of Legionfall. The idea of Breaching The Tomb 11 more times is cruel. Have mercy.Dimend0 Jun 13
Jun 12 Long forgotten Hippograph Is it still possible to obtain the Long forgotten hippograph in Azuna? I have not seen any of the crystals you have to click to get it for months now. Is it now no longer obtainable? I remember locations where crystals spawn and plus have an addon showing the spawn locations on the map. I just want to know if the crystals are still spawning or not.Thundenarian3 Jun 12
Jun 12 Torn Invitation - Llothien Fox Mount I researched on wowhead that this item can drop from surumar emissary chests, class hall quests, or withered army training (this item starts the quest for the fox mount). It's February now and it hasn't dropped for me yet. I stopped doing withered army training after I got all the chests but I've done all the surumar emissary chests and class hall missions over the months. I'm having trouble finding additional information about drop rate. Does anyone have any tips on getting this item? Is it just completely random or are there things I can do to increase my odds (other than doing all surumar emissary quests and class hall missions)?Jonaingo14 Jun 12
Jun 12 PvP achieves help Personally WTB these achieves... will pay handsomely in gold or pets Capping Spree Resilient Victory Stormtrooper Or if anyone is down to team up and do Stormtrooper. that would be fantastic mannyrizzy3#1609Honest0 Jun 12
Jun 12 Lord/Lady of War Hi guys! Does anyone have a precise way to achieve this title? I know you can't get it past 100, but like Herald of the Titans at level 80, is there any thought of putting together a group of players that we can farm for this title together? Either horde or ally side ThanksHellspontiff4 Jun 12
Jun 12 Frostbitten - Horrid Timers I've been trying to get this achievement for years. My server is high population, I haven't seen a single spawn in six months. Even with camping. And checking consistently. PLEASE Blizz, PLEASE make the spawn timers more similar to Legion....Its ridiculous. And its not fun.Deyndri1 Jun 12
Jun 12 Delete Topic Already resolved ignore topic. (:Winfree0 Jun 12