Achievements

Aug 16, 2012 LF a group to take me to get gurthalak! as the title says will pay any desired amount in goldMichaelocios1 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Get that achievement #92812 You know the drill. Take a challenge, leave a challenge.Azrayll0 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Guild Ran - Firehawks / Life-Binders FOR SALE Hello, !!! Duality of Zul'jin is currently selling heroic titles, mounts, and specific heroic gear from t13 and t12. Many casuals and enthusiastic raiders are not able to attain these prestigious titles or mounts but wish to do so. Duality wants supply these goods to seeking individuals in our weekly raids. If you have any questions about anything listed below feel free to contact us in game. T13 Full 8/8h clear + all the loot you want + Life-Binder's Handmaiden & Title for 250k * Sorry we do not sell random drop items such as cunning or vial due to the fact that we may not have one drop for weeks. T12 Selling Pureblood Fire Hawk + Firelord title and any loot you want = 100k We also sell legendary staff quest items for a couple of extra K' ... contact us in game for pricing. Main: Nostradamuz @ Zul'jin Real Id: wowemail0307@gmail.com Main: Hightìmes (alt+0236) @ Zul'jin Real Id: justingillo@gmail.com PLEASE NOTE: Our full carry packages are a one night deal only you will receive all the loot that you want / need that night and pay upfront or when the items drop. Contact via realID or in game for more info.Nostradamuz35 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 [H]Push's ICC25H tonight 9est,shard open roll Tonight I will be hosting my 9th Heroic ICC speed run in 25man mode. Every week for the past 9 weeks we have 1 shot everything and will do so again tonight. We are looking for healers and DPS to come for either chance at shards, mount chance and all transmog gear. The mount itself will always be free roll, shards aren't always open. I will continue to run this until the end of the expansion. Requirements: you must be 85. You must have vent and be willing to use it. You must understand the mechanics already or at least be willing to listen when the leaders tell you what to do. In order to roll on the mount: You must have light of dawn before the raid. You must preform well, I don't reward people for being carried. If you're interested in bloods to begin the legendary steps, if you win the first you win both. Infusions will not be done in this run, nor will full house or been waiting a long time for this. If you are interested after all of this, please add me on realid at ktietz10@gmail.com or sign up here on openraid: http://openraid.us/r/43452 I often open up the raiders to invite their friends granted they can meet the requirements. **I Reserve the right to replace/remove anyone at anytime**Pùsh0 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Wtb ICHYOTSOHAIA Looking to remain Alliance. Schedule is very open. Reply with your real ID & price.Wanghai1 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 ICHYOTSOHAIA needs a title! This really just needs a title to go with it, just like similar achievements/feats. ToGC --> Argent Defender Naxx --> Immortal/Undying Ulduar--> Champion/Conqueror of Ulduar Algalon --> Herald of the Titans ...and...finally... ICHY --> [Name], the AwesomeZedmann8 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Mercenary of Sholazar I thought if u got exalted with the oracles and frenzyheart tribe you could switch back and forth without losing rep, am i wrong in thinking this? if not i lost all my oracle rep when switching back from frenzyheart..of so my bad..Daewalker1 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Need people to do 25 man on Yogg One light in to DarknessEskibot1 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Equipable Legendaries? I originally started trying to collect the old Legendary weapons for the guild achievements, as well as personal FoS. Putting aside the fact that you cannot get the FoS if you cannot equip the weapon - I wish blizzard would seriously consider making all weapons in-game equipable by all classes so you could at least sport your hard-earned item with pride around the capital cities. I am not suggesting making all weapons useable by all classes, just equipable - Blizzard can just use the current system in-game where the item would just have 0 durability while equipped, though still be visible to other players. Thoughts? Sorry if this is not an original idea, I skimmed over the forums for a bit to see if any one else had suggested it, but I did not find anything.Tibereus21 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 [H] Herald of Titan this (closed) Our group is going to be trying Herald of Titans this Wednesday August 15th at 8pm Est -4GMT, heres our setup. Tanks - NegaJostin - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Negajostin/simple mangarone - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Mangarone/simple Healers- Druid Hungryheifer - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Hungryheifer/simple Shaman Manjuice - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Manjuice/simple Disc Priest - venedict - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Venedict/simple Dps- Warlock snooplion - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Snooplion/simple Rogue Drekkar - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Drekkar/simple Hunter Thehunterguy - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Thehunterguy/simple shadow priest Exhibition - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Exhibition/advanced DK - Sheva - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Sheva/simple Requirements: -Armour items must be ilvl 226 or less, and weapon items (mainhand/offhand/ranged) must be ilvl 232 or less -It doesn't matter where your gear is from (the 219s from ICC 5mans or ToC5hc are fine) -Epic gems are allowed -Reforging is allowed -Heirlooms are allowed (although you shouldn't really be using them) -The cataclysm leg enchants, profession enchants and armor Kits are all allowed -You should be using Cataclysm consumables (flasks/potions/food) I'm posting this because we may need a good range dps or a good healer to fill in for us so if your geared and interested and can fill one of those rolls PST Avilletigers71@yahoo.com with tag Herald and ur role. (closed title achieved and 80s lvld) (closed title achieved and 80s lvld) (closed title achieved and 80s lvld) Gratz guysJostin3 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Mage looking for a herald of the titans group Im geard mage looking for a herald of the titans group that will be running some time this week 8/18/12 - 8/20/12 here is a link to my guy. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Dippey/simple my real ID is knockedupnun@yahoo.com pst me online if you have a group running this week that needs a ranged DPS!Denebreona0 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 What is a "Herald" What is a herald and what do you have to do to get one? Thanks in advance.Guloron1 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Mottled Drake WTB Mottled Drake, on Mug Thol. PST me or Rayumi.Fatalis4 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 [A] Selling Heroic Madness kill and mount! Contact rebecca.f.abbott@gmail.com in game to discuss prices/trades. You will get the <Savior of Azeroth> title as well as the Lifebinder's Handmaiden. Get this awesome mount before the drop rate goes from 100% to 1%!Ellanna0 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Lf ulduar, toc,all cata raid achievements First off not looking to pay for any of these. Want to find groups . Ulduar toc n all cata raids. You can add me on realid at t13joe@yahoo.com. On basically everyday of the week. For people who want gold the most I could do is differents pets or cata enchanting Matts by the bulk. Hope to hear from youReckful2 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 WTS Teebu's Blazing Longsword I've posted on my server's forum, general discussion, with no luck so far, so i'm posting here. I'm looking to sell my Teebu's Blazing Longsword! Couple facts about this sword in take into account.. Its the only one handed "Light Saber" Sword that can be dual-wielded (Frost dk, Rogue, etc.) It is one of the few weapons/items in game that create it's own light source. It was featured on WoW's First Game Box. (Male Dwarf using this weapon, fighting a giant yeti). It is extremely rare and it turns heads. I'm looking for some serious offers, you can whisper/mail me in game on this guy, on Azuremyst Horde. If you do transfer for this sword i will lower the price, just looking for offers right now though. **I am also taking trades for any TCG Mount** Thanks, RavernRavern8 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 ICHYOTSOHAIA guild run before Aug. 28 Hi everyone, I am organizing a one-attempt no death kill for Heroic Sinestra with my guild on the server Burning Legion - US. If you would like to be part of the run, just post the character you would like to bring to the run and we will invite you. You may add me on real i.d: 9me11@queensu.ca Good luck to everyone who wishes to complete it.Âres0 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 [A] WTB 20+ Guild As the title said above, I am looking to purchase a 20+ level Alliance guild. Post offers here or on my Real ID ingame. Real ID: Edherbert09@gmail.com Thanks.Belewski1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 WTT Big Battle Bear for H rag or DW Mount I will transfer to your realm and personally trade you bear for either mount. I would like to do this TODAY! Just tell me what server and I will be there. Would like to stay Ally tho, unless we can work out a deal if I have to Faction change. If possible I would like to trade Big Battle Bear+50k for H rag and DW mounts on alliance If I have to Faction change we will talk I ALSO HAVE A LEVEL 11 GUILD WITH 7 TABS I CAN THROW INTO A DEAL Can do anytime today from Now until-8pm EST. then after 11:00 est. Add me on real iD Josephredbullarrington@yahoo.comHheat2 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Herald Of the Titans Ok forum goers, I am currently leveling this guy as my future main and was planning on doing the herald Achievement. Heres the Info i have found out so far concerning gear. http://www.chardev.org/profile/345982-Dagger-rogue.html - Thanks to whoever made that, but my main concern is does me being an orc change the gear a bit. I have no clue how to work Chardev. My Second Question: Is there any other Achievements/FoS that have to be done at a specific level much like Herald? My Third Question:When it says gear less then 226 and weapons less then 232, does that mean i cant have any gear higher on this guy, in say bank and bags? Lastly Where are the T8 vendors at. Never raided in lich king, but i heard you can get Some T8 for Justice which i am currently capped at on this guy. Is this True and is said Tier 8 viable for The Herald run? Thanks Ahead of Time, i will use this thread for updates and later Questions. Also any links for A Sub Rogue Dps for this fight i would love. -VokladVoklad5 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Mankrik and the alliance Is there anyway to alter the spawning of Mankrik to spawn for the alliance. Being on a very low pop horde server has made it almost impossible to complete this achievement. 4 Months and counting of sitting at the roost and have only seen a couple of horde.Fiach5 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 How can my guild complete United Nations? There are a few factions I have noticed no longer give rep when doing things for them, such as the Shen'dralar. Yet those factions are listed in the United Nations guild achievement. They should be removed. My guild has been working very hard to get that achievement. We cannot complete it because of the factions listed that can no longer have rep gain with them. Please fix this or remove those factions from the United Nations list.Cyrali7 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Master of Strand of the Ancients I always wanted to have the Alliance Vanguard Tabard, y'know the one Bolvar and the 7th Legion wears? Imagine my horror when I find one of the coolest Alliance tabards is impossible to get in-game. I thought, oh maybe Blizz forgot, I'm sure Tol Barad will have it available along with the Warsong Offensive tabard for the Horde, but nope. Have you seen the Baradin Wardens Tabard? It's gotta be the most phoned in Tabard I've ever seen. ugh. Why doesn't Master of Strand of the Ancients rewards these tabards? I mean, I see the Strand of the Ancients Envoys flaunting them in front of me this weekend again.Strangewayes1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 (A) WTB H Rag Mount - No Realm Transfer Looking to buy a Pureblood Firehawk without a realm transfer. I would prefer to pay a premium for seller to accept gold on Dark Iron, but I would also consider doing a TCG item trade. Real ID: mrsbarro@gmail.comMagnusson1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Battle For Gilneas Assassin F this achievement. This is coming from someone with Battlemaster, Justicar, IoC, and TB metas done. I really don't want to have to make a openraid pre-made just to get his one achievement, but the game ends too soon every god damn time. EVERY TIMEFahrenheit2 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Tank for Herald? Need a tank for herald atm ours bailed last minCurse0 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 We Had It All Along 'strategy'? I've been trying to get We Had It All Along for the past 3-4 years, and have started up again fairly hardcore - past 3 days I've been playing AB for 12 hours a day, and closest I've gotten is 2 1600-1500. Does anyone have any strategies for PuGs or, more importantly success stories for some much needed hope?Krigelle4 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 What will be removed when MOP drops?! (Help) What will be removed and will be lowered to a 1% drop when MOP drops? This is the only post I care for when new x pacs come out and I seem to not be able to find it. Anyone knows whats up!?Zezzôx8 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 WTS level 25 guild (A) Alterac Mountains Guild has been sold. Thank you.Themadbanker3 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 WTB H Rag mount post on here if you want to sell the orange flying bird. post your price too. if i like it i will definitely get back to you. thank you.Kaydën0 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 LFM's to get GLORY OF CATA HERO Im always grouped up with morons or new players that either dont cooperate or cant do the achivements, i want to get them soon and was wondering if ANYONE that can pull over 20k dps, wants an awesome mount, and willling to invest some time in this with me, would b interested. I can tank so we will get insta qeues and the achivments are not hard, we just need cooperation. I do play on Skullcrusher - Horde so if anyone is interested leave a comment or msg me in game.Deathstrikes0 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 (A) WTB Heroic Rag Willing to pay 50k Post your prices here please. Obviously the best deal for me will be chosen. Thanks and appreciate it.Mendlol7 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Madness/Rag Before reset. Looking to buy either mount if guild's still have lockouts before tonight's reset. Looking to buy Madness 75k (as I have noticed this is a common minimum price for the mount) and HRag also 75k (neg)Squeak0 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 <DLY>#1 80 Twink Guild Recruiting! <Doesnt Like You> is currently looking to boost our roster with level 80 twink players for our core raid team that is currently 11/12 in ICC 25 (H) Server: Kargath (A) Raid Times: Friday - 7:30 -11:00 Pm Officer/Contacts: Bearhold (GM), Kryta Real ID (webe666@hotmail.com), Thandenden Website: www.doesntlikeyou.net Current Recruitment Needs: - Hunter - Druid: Boomy/Feral - Mage - Rogue - Deathknight: Frost/Unholy - Shaman - Warlock - Priest: Holy/Disc Despite those specific class needs, any and all raiders are welcome to apply if you feel as though you bring something extremely useful to the table. What We Offer: General: - Amazing and experienced Raid Leaders/Officers - Mature and friendly environment - Guarantee laughs, and fun - Serious Raiding - Planned and Organized events - Hundreds of level 80 members PVE: - Tier 9/Tier 10 raiding - Herald Runs for the Members and Raiders Rank. - Non stop Cata and Wotlk Heroic Ques PVP: - Rated Battlegrounds - Arena - Battleground Groups - Dueling Events What We Expect: - Applicants should know ALL specializations within their class and are able to switch between them if needed. - Applicants should be up to date on the current theorycrafting, and are aware of any ways to better their gameplay on a fight to fight basis, be it tanking, healing, or DPSing. - Applicants are reliable, trustworthy, and able to make most raid times (unless there's an extremely good reason and we are *notified beforehand*) - Applicants can follow directions and have a good grasp on all raid mechanics ***even before progression begins on a certain fight.*** When all raiders know what to do and how to go about mechanics before the first pulls it greatly assists in streamlining progression. .- Applicants are willing and able to put in extra effort outside of the raiding environment in order to accomplish specific goals to better the raid. Exp... Making sure gear is fully gemmed and enchanted. About Us: We are the #1 80 twink guild in the US. We have dedicated officers and members that strive to continue to make Doesnt Like You top in the bracket. DLY recruits players from all over the World of Wacraft to enjoy the benifits we offer and all of the friendly and warm welcoming 80s to play with. With our team we want to promote 80 twinking and bring more players into the community to enjoy older content of the game! If you would like further information, feel free to post in this topic or contact one of our officers (listed above). We look forward to seeing you in the guild!Døøm29 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Savior of Azeroth, and a pink dragon, 75k <Limitless Possibilities> of Echo Isles is offering a limited number of opportunities to purchase your heroic dragonsoul title and mount before the release of Mists of Pandaria. Note: Life-Binder's Handmaiden is not guaranteed to be a 100% drop rate forever!! Mimiron's Head and Invincible's Reins were changed to a 1% drop rate when 4.0 dropped, so get your mount now. ~The Soul of the Dragon~ Enjoy the full raid experience of an 8/8h DS clear + Savior of Azeroth title + Life-Binder's Handmaiden + your choice of heroic gear (with a few items still needed by our raid group on reserve: [b]150k ~The Dragonrider~ Heroic Madness + Savior of Azeroth title + Life-Binder's Handmaiden: 75k ~ God Complex~ Heroic Madness + Savior of Azeroth title only: 50k ~Armed and Dangerous~ with either of these packages you will have the opportunity to purchase a 416 heroic-level weapon if the piece of your dreams drops. Give us your wish list ahead of time, and we will make sure there are no conflicts on loot requirements. only 25k Firelands more your thing? You'll love this option. We can offer a very limited number of: Glory of the Firelands Raider Twelve achievements, One meta-achievement. One glorious purple bird. A full two weeks of raiding with achievement kills, heroic kills, all loot and, at the end, the Corrupted Egg of Millagazor. 100k. Sound interesting? Is there another product you would like to see on this list? We can help you with that special drop or those tier 11 achieves. Contact me or Protshotz via in-game mail with the following info: Your Character's Name Item(s)/Title(s) You Wish to Purchase: Preferred Time/Day you are available to do the run Or, add Protz to real id on tommyc06wow@hotmail.com Feel free to contact us or to post here with questions or comments. We are willing to work with people and be flexible on payment methods or special requests. Please note: any person interested in our Dragonsoul runs will need to do so on an Echo Isles toon. In the event that you need to transfer, the most efficient way to do so is to either transfer a guild bank here with all the gold which you could possibly need, or to transfer a toon over with high value commodities that you can easily liquidate on this server. Thanks every one, and hope to see you soon!Loden51 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 WTB/T Rag mount and DS mount Hello looking to get H Rag mount and H DS mount I will be xfering over to anywhere. Would like to be ally but I'm not picky will expect a better deal if I go Horde Tho. Looking to trade Big Battle Bear+ some gold Or straight gold. Message me on Real iD the sooner the better josephredbullarrington@yahoo.comHheat0 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Tips for Resilient Victory premade? Just got WHIAA in a PuG and can't stand to spend another 150 games waiting for Resilient Victory - so, tips for a premade? Will it work to just cap ST and wait for there's a 500 point difference, then pwn? Will that work? Thanks!Krigelle1 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Battleground Vet *progress* acct wide? This has been a burning question in my mind for quite a while. Has it been confirmed or denied that veteran achievements (100 wins in a certain battleground) will be tracked account wide quite like HKs? Right now I have 40 SotA wins on my paladin, and 68 SotA wins on my mage. Would that mean I'll have SotA veteran when account wide achievements come out (and in turn SotA Master)?Therech12 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 herald of the titans Im seting up a herald of the titans run THIS staurday 11am ST i.e AEST (+10 GMT) 18/8/12 - if u wish to sign up pls go to openraid.us and search for the raid under herald of the titans - sìrheckyl or use http://openraid.us/r/42857 (Raid id number) pls note i wont be teaching you the fight - expectation is u know the mechanics as a lvl 80 and you have the correct gear i.e Requirements: Armour items must be ilvl 226 or less, and weapon items (mainhand/offhand/ranged) must be ilvl 232 or less. Please be fully epic gemed, enchanted and reforged with BiS or near BiS gear (Vendor T8 JP + allowed ToC / ICC Dungs gear at a bare min) thus ilvl should be about 222 if not fully BiS. The cataclysm leg enchants, profession enchants and armor Kits are all allowed so please use them! Come with a supply of Cataclysm consumables (flasks/potions/food). Time is 11am AEST Saturday Morning so that translates to about 8pm USA (Central time?) on the Friday night. I hope to have a lock to Algalon 10M so we can walk in and go straight to the fight. Please review the fight mechanics at www.wowwiki.com/Algalon_the_Observer For BiS Gear list all specs and classes go to: www.twinkinfo.com/f157/best-slot-herald-titans-30277/ You can also contact me in game if u wish to be considered - currently need all esp tanks & healersDrheckyl0 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Re: Guild Server Transfer & Gbank When a guild transfer is done I read that a guild bank is transferred as is with all items and tabs and such. But does the gold in the guild bank transfer also or is there limits set depending on your guilds level (like character transfers)?Extremous3 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 when achieves go account wide are they fully account wide or server wide (like boa gear etc) because yeah, BOA gear is bind on account, but obviously you cant send it x-realm Nfi where to even ask this q so figured id ask here incase anyone knows >.>Kaygo4 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 WTB H Rag Mount Offering 50k for Heroic Rag mount.Kaihroh0 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 [H] FL meta achievment RUn Anyone want to make a group for this I have all the HM kills I need just need the achievments.Ahero0 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Have...Have we met? I love how there are no ally on Blood Furnace <3 Looking for Thassarian for Flamebreaker title. :( If anyone could help, I'll gladly alert you on ally side when I get Mankrik.Shadowflower2 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 No longer needed Got a group and got the kill~.Scrabble0 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Achievement Points I know Achievement Points are good to brag about and all, but that number seems a bit empty to me. Blizzard tries to make it look important, it's even on the forum portrait, but it's just a number with little meaning. A lot of achievements have rewards and that's great! Though I don't think we should get a reward for every single one, I think we could make each one of importance. I'm having trouble in finding some people to run Ulduar for the bosses achievs which aren't required to the drakes. It's very hard to assemble a group without a compelling effect. I like doing achievs for the sake of doing, for the challenge of execution, but it's not the same for most players. What I suggest is that the points we accumulate earns us achievements themselves and those provides a little reward. I'd suggest vanity pets, tabards and mounts. Much like other achievements' prizes. That would push players to complete them and experience older content, what gives WoW the feeling of being a huge game it is, not just the latest raid. What I'm saying is that we could get a reward every 2000 or 3000 points, or whatever the number you guys feel right. Blizzard, let's make APs another goal to aim for! It's not hard, since you already have the framework to do so. Thanks for reading and support the idea if you like it.Marcomaciel10 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 WTB Level 20+ Guild My offer stands PURELY on what achievements and rewards there are. I am not interested in paying over 200k for a 25 guild. I am not paying over 100k for a level 20-24 guild. I am NOT transferring myself to another server to buy. I will offer gold on KEL'THUZAD ONLY. If you are interested in discussing this further, please real ID me at WinterBornGoth@yahoo.com. Please put a note that you are interested about a guild sale so I know your intentions.Ush5 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Insane in the membrane! I am currently working my way to the title i just need a bit more info. As of now i am honored with Bloodsail buccaneers. I'm currently at 31/12000. so my question is do i need my rep to be 12000/12000 in order for the achievement to come into consideration or do all i just need is getting honored? any kind of information would help me very muchHefe1 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 [H] Lightning's Blade 75k obo Handmaiden Looking for buyers for the next few weeks for the Handmaiden at 75k. Full clear with mount any loot we don't need(We need very little) for 150k Still have it available this week we already cleared to deathwing. We can do it Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday at 9pm est. ghanson7588@gmail.com is my real id contact me if interestedInteractiv13 Aug 11, 2012